PDA

View Full Version : SYT PRC Yan Zi

toy2007
07-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I am a newbie. I tried to search ard, but cannot find a thread for Yan Zi so i am putting 1 up for her.

Was at G last night for a drink with buddies, after we parted our ways.
I went driving ard G area, after 1 hr of driving, and near to give up and proceed home. Saw one petite young looking PRC standing by the road. Immediately go 1 round back to the spot, and stop beside her. Wow, she really look pretty. (in my own view)

She was simling and waving at me, when my car was near to her. Asked her the price, she replied $80. Usually $80 i will not consider liao. but her, I onz her, asked her to hop in my car and we proceed to hotel.

Bathing was SOP. On the bed, we TCSS abit, then she started to attack my sensitive spots... capped me, and BJ. After awhile i decided to service her, started to attack er boobs, while she was fingering on her own. Seeing this make me horny. Then i helped her by painting her. wow the moaning as soft and natural. I proceeded to enter her... and the rest is history liao.

Boobs : i guess B ( I am not really good at this)
Size : petite
Looks : 7.5 - 8
BJ : 7 with cap
Frenching : yes, for me
Painting : yes
FJ : 7.5 soft natural moaning...
RTF : confirm yes
damage : $80/1

toy2007
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Btw i forgot to add.. she prefer chinese guys... no offence to other races...

toy2007
12-08-2008, 01:00 PM
bros, fyi yan zi working hour start quite late.. and all the way until 4 to 5am.... so try not to call her too early.. still sleeping.

toy2007
18-08-2008, 11:37 PM
hmmm given out numbers to some bros...
but no FR.. number collectors again?

NJSG
23-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi, Bro. you know why no Frs so far? That is because this girl is so bad. Just had a session with the girl a couple of hours ago. She is my nightmare, worst FL I every met. She charged me $80 and even didn't want to change position. She told me she didn't know how to ride on me. Shit !!! Her attitude is ice cold. Bros. don't waste your hard-earned money on this stone.

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:26 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.