PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 29yr old Jilin MILF Duo Duo

Monkey4
05-08-2008, 10:42 AM
I was requested by one of my favourite KC FL to start a new thread for her distant relative who just arrived in sillypore couple of weeks ago. Now scratching my head how to start a thread without trying her and I will definitely not try her due to conflict of interest :o

Briefly, her name is Duo Duo, a 29yr old MILF with 'nu ren wei' from Jilin. Met up with her together with my KC FL, I briefly explained to Duo Duo the expectation and profiles of sillypore cheongsters (using SBF as a guide)... stressing to her the Do's and Dont's, want and those turn-off. After a hour of interview and counselling.... managed to convince her to do Raintree's 3 requirements...

1. BBBJ ( took the longest time to convince her - but guys - your dicks shall be subjected to intense inspection and if passed her QC) otherwise BJ.
2. Frenching - should not be a problem unless u have decay teeth with bad odour.
3. Painting - she appeared surprised that she can enjoy this during working and gladly said no problem.

Duo Duo does not hv the following characteristics &/ or will not do the following :-

1. definitely not SYT (sori to Aczeta 76, Duke, Binbin71)
2. definitely not > B Cup ( sori to i1papaya, TNN lover and wat2woopee)
3. CIM (sori to Mercernary19)
4. RAW (sori to Redoxan - just joking)
5. AR (sori to raintree)
6. AJ (sori to Frankenstein)
7. Never heard of Xiao Zhong ( sori to Denden7070)

Actually after writing up to this stage then I realised that she cant meet any of my la kopi's kakis requirement.....:(

Summary :

Name : Duo Duo
Origin : Jilin
Looks : Neighbour hood MILF and got nu ren wei (I saw her without make up)
Boobs : A+
Armpit hair : paiseh - forgot to ask her but definitely can shave if have - will tell her later today
Height : i think 1.6m thereabout
Weight : I think may have some tummy fat but not too meaty as compared to WW or Xiao Rong
BBBJ : managed to convince her ok though she prefer BJ
Frenching : no problem
Painting : no problem
No CIM, RAW and AJ and AR
Said she oso know a bit of massage.
Damage : $60/1/1

She is here on 2 yr work permit in a factory so she can do FL part time from 4pm to late at nite.

So if anyone interested, pm me for her contact....

Thanks for reading :cool:

sabroe163
05-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Yo Bro,

Damage? : 60/2/2 or 60/1/1 ???

Cheers!

sabroe163
05-08-2008, 10:57 AM
sorry, didn't see the damage.

denden7070
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
wow bro monkey, fast hand fast leg hor:D

Monkey4
05-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Kopitiam opened for half day liao... machiam no biz leh....

:(:(:(

Chick_Ken
05-08-2008, 05:53 PM
I was requested by one of my favourite KC FL to start a new thread .........
Now scratching my head how to start a thread.......

Shoo ..... Shoo.........

sjlin
05-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I was requested by one of my favourite KC FL to start a new thread for her distant relative who just arrived in sillypore couple of weeks ago. Now scratching my head how to start a thread without trying her and I will definitely not try her due to conflict of interest :o

Briefly, her name is Duo Duo, a 29yr old MILF with 'nu ren wei' from Jilin. Met up with her together with my KC FL, I briefly explained to Duo Duo the expectation and profiles of sillypore cheongsters (using SBF as a guide)... stressing to her the Do's and Dont's, want and those turn-off. After a hour of interview and counselling.... managed to convince her to do Raintree's 3 requirements...

1. BBBJ ( took the longest time to convince her - but guys - your dicks shall be subjected to intense inspection and if passed her QC) otherwise BJ.
2. Frenching - should not be a problem unless u have decay teeth with bad odour.
3. Painting - she appeared surprised that she can enjoy this during working and gladly said no problem.

Duo Duo does not hv the following characteristics &/ or will not do the following :-

1. definitely not SYT (sori to Aczeta 76, Duke, Binbin71)
2. definitely not > B Cup ( sori to i1papaya, TNN lover and wat2woopee)
3. CIM (sori to Mercernary19)
4. RAW (sori to Redoxan - just joking)
5. AR (sori to raintree)
6. AJ (sori to Frankenstein)
7. Never heard of Xiao Zhong ( sori to Denden7070)

Actually after writing up to this stage then I realised that she cant meet any of my la kopi's kakis requirement.....:(

Summary :

Armpit hair : paiseh - forgot to ask her but definitely can shave if have - will tell her later today
Weight : I think may have some tummy fat but not too meaty as compared to WW or Xiao Rong

She is here on 2 yr work permit in a factory so she can do FL part time from 4pm to late at nite.

Thanks for reading :cool:

Can PM me the contacts? Wanna try old women feeling...

ningcaichen
05-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Duo Duo, a 29yr old MILF with 'nu ren wei' from Jilin. Met up with her together with my KC FLlooks like a good milf leh..can slowly take my time for this 1 since she here for sometime...:D

Jimmy69
05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Monkey4, wow bro when OKT...haha. (joking) anyway goodheart..maybe got a gd one from her.haha.
:)

dummy364
05-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Just come in to support Senior Money4's thread although from this brief description, DD does not seem to be my type.

Happy cheonging everyone! Pls use raincoat always! :p

Soulx
06-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro, can pm me the contact? will try her tomorrow since i am free.

yingchin
06-08-2008, 12:29 AM
camp here for FR ^^

fatboy
06-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Firstly, thank you to bro Monkey4 for the lobang. Got number of couse cannot wait...dun want to wait until like overbooked and svcs level drop.

Went to the designated hotel and she was up in 5 mins...I actually saw her a few shops away when walking towards hotel, she was earlier than me....

A short FR on Duo Duo since no one has FRed.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : A not for boobs lover however, nice eraser tits for suckling
Armpit hair : totolly shaved
Height : 1.6m
Weight : est 48 no more tummy
BJ/BBBJ : she auto bbbj for abt 15-20 mins (2 separate time) took 3/4 of willy
Frenching : we fought (tongue fight), this gal can kiss...
Painting : very very wet...the juice just keep flowing non stop
Fingering: first outside playing with her clit...then as the juice flow...i was finger fucking her...so much juice that it flowed all the way down and wet her asshole...used the juice to rub the outside of ass...demn shiok...finger fucking and rubbing her asshole at the same time..causing more heavy flow.
felt she came about 2 time before the FJ..one while painting and one while FF

FJ was heated and aggressive with her taking superior position after bring brother back to life with the 2nd round of BBBJ. With her on top, she will pump with varies legs positions, think she was finding the best position to pump me to get to yet another climax...and finally she got it and you can she that expression...still so vivid on my mind...(steam liao)

Now I sit up and did her sitting.Carried her ass cheeks with my 2 palms and pumped little bro while she continue her orgasmic moaning and groing...laid her down on the bed and continue battle ....fast forward....(she was so high, her hand were grapping her breast, her hair, bedsheet, pillow. etc) ......finished her in missionary and I think managed to get a "CUM TOGETHER". I just cant describe her facial expression when I shot, she look so so sextified...both just collasped flat on bed and remained motionless, hugging, pating and kissing for the next 15 minutes...ME of course gasping for air in between hehehe

After the last few not so sextisfying rounds...I FINALLY GOT IT, THE FUCK OF THE MONTH

Bro looking for SYT pls skip, Bro looking for big Boobs pls skip..Bro looking for a good fuck with super GF feel, pls Q below Monkey Tree and banana will be fed...

Tks for reading and once again, ONE BIG THANK TO BRO MONKEY4

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Firstly, thank you to bro Monkey4 for the lobang. Got number of couse cannot wait...dun want to wait until like overbooked and svcs level drop.

After the last few not so sextisfying rounds...I FINALLY GOT IT, THE FUCK OF THE MONTH

Bro looking for SYT pls skip, Bro looking for big Boobs pls skip..Bro looking for a good fuck with super GF feel, pls Q below Monkey Tree and banana will be fed...

Tks for reading and once again, ONE BIG THANK TO BRO MONKEY4

bro fatboy,

thanks for the good FR - read liao I oso steam.... too bad I cant up her cos I kc with her relative now

will up your points soon.... pls continue to rtf her if u think she deserves it.

Thanks

Now at least with one good FR, I feel more confident to intro to bros liao.

So for those eligible bros interested.... please PM me for DD's contact :D

denden7070
07-08-2008, 03:31 AM
TS,tot you were asleep liao:cool:

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 03:36 AM
TS,tot you were asleep liao:cool:

bro, waited for your call until fell asleep then off my hp scared u call in the middle of the nite....now just woke up.... tot of driving down to GL to seek new FLs but oso scared now cos 7th Month.... remembered reading about popiah's dream of a ghostly bonk....in Awesome2004 thread :D:D

Monkey4
08-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Kopitiam opened for half day liao... machiam no biz leh....

:(

kopitiam opened for 2 days liao but only got 1 customer :(

Duo Duo still very fresh leh.... go read Fat boy's FR....

Interested pls pm me.

Thanks

:o

sexrookie
09-08-2008, 09:29 PM
First thanks Bro Monkey4 for sharing the contact

Second blame Bro Monkey4 for giving me this good contact that I start to have GF feel and KC - :D

I always like SYT and 女人味 girls

Have a session with her today @ 5 pm

She is a girl with that 女人味

YUMMY !!! YUMMY !!!

She does not walk the street as what I know.

So she is only available thru bro Monkey4.

Bro Monkey4, like what you have said in our small talk. She is better then ......... You know who I am refering to.

I, sexrookie 101% totally agreed

Name : 多多
Looks : 7/10. I like that look because she looks like my first ex PRC GF from Las Vegas
BJ: For Others as what I know
BBBJ : For me. Haaa Haaa coz I am clean and polish and have "KC" mah
Frenching : 7/10. Good, I love it
Painting : Very wet. She cum more then once can tell
Massage: Did not try maybe next time
GF Feeling: 9/10
Damage : $60 + $10 tips + $20 H81
RTF: A big YES

She ask me to RTF again. I say "Why Not"

:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 12:16 AM
First thanks Bro Monkey4 for sharing the contact

Second blame Bro Monkey4 for giving me this good contact that I start to have GF feel and KC - :D

Bro sexrookie, glad u like it.

BTW, me just kenna zapped by an idiot accusing me of being an OKT for Duo Duo :mad: saying how can i recommend when I myself din try.

I stated outfront I am unable to try due to conflict of interest and oso not my type as she is my KC FL's relative of sort. I was requested to help start a thread for her if not u think I eat so free!!!!!

Please read carefully before passing judgement.

:mad:

ps if the damage is $60 i wonder how as an OKT I can make - $5 or $10 ???

denden7070
10-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro sexrookie, glad u like it.

BTW, me just kenna zapped by an idiot accusing me of being an OKT for Duo Duo :mad: saying how can i recommend when I myself din try.

I stated outfront I am unable to try due to conflict of interest and oso not my type as she is my KC FL's relative of sort. I was requested to help start a thread for her if not u think I eat so free!!!!!

cool down,bro:)

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 12:31 AM
cool down,bro

how to cool down when even your signature... priceless make me more fuming :mad:

btw... u oso OKT ?

:D:D:D

denden7070
10-08-2008, 12:49 AM
how to cool down when even your signature... priceless make me more fuming

btw... u oso OKT ?

knn,you know what priceless mean lar hor:pthey not doing FL so how am i going to put their damage???:confused::D:D

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 08:26 AM

Cool down Bro. I buy you kopi on the next session ok?:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Cool down Bro. I buy you kopi on the next session ok?:D

no i want papaya juice for reason better known to yourself.

:):):)

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 08:31 AM
how to cool down when even your signature... priceless make me more fuming

btw... u oso OKT ?

knn,you know what priceless mean lar hor:pthey not doing FL so how am i going to put their damage???:confused:

Xin Ru is Priceless to most but a value could be applied to me:D. You know what I mean;)

sexrookie
10-08-2008, 09:16 AM
no i want papaya juice for reason better known to yourself.

:):):)

Bro Monkey4

You want Papaya Juice

Try to find 木瓜人奶 NOT the Taiwanese 木瓜牛奶

Good to lower frustration and heat.

AS for which brand of 人奶 I guess bro i!papaya know best

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:42 AM
how to cool down when even your signature... priceless make me more fuming :mad:
You can oso find some "priceless" PRC names to put it on your signature :D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 01:40 PM
You can oso find some "priceless" PRC names to put it on your signature :D

bro walabis, i am just an old fatty balding lao gao with no marni and low sperm count... how to compete with so many wei siao bao, chu liu xiang, xiao ting dang. La kopi with u guys is giving me an inferiority complex liao... gas may not join u all for kopi for long liao :(

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM
bro walabis, i am just an old fatty balding lao gao with no marni and low sperm count... how to compete with so many wei siao bao, chu liu xiang, xiao ting dang. La kopi with u guys is giving me an inferiority complex liao... gas may not join u all for kopi for long liao :(

bro,your signature seems abit "chim" ley:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
bro,your signature seems abit "chim" ley

NO COMMENTS

:rolleyes

;)

:cool:

bigcock69
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Had tried her and found that it is definitely worth every single cent I spend. Here is my humble review.....;)

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : A+ A bit small for my liking.
BJ : A bit disappointed cos she dun want BBBJ
Frenching : 7/10. Very accomodating
GF Feeling: 9/10 Slow and no rush.
Damage : $60 + $20 Hotel (Want to tip her but only left $10 for me take)
RTF: YESSSSSSS

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Had tried her and found that it is definitely worth every single cent I spend. Here is my humble review.....;)

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : A+ A bit small for my liking.
BJ : A bit disappointed cos she dun want BBBJ
Frenching : 7/10. Very accomodating
GF Feeling: 9/10 Slow and no rush.
Damage : $60 + $20 Hotel (Want to tip her but only left $10 for me take)
RTF: YESSSSSSS

bro thanks for the FR

will up your points tomolo.

cheers

civiccat
10-08-2008, 02:50 PM
bro monkey4,

interest to tried duo duo

me newbie englisssh no good but will post fr in simple english.

thank you in advance

hope u can give me a newbie a chaance.

Monkey4
11-08-2008, 12:34 AM
bro monkey4,

interest to tried duo duo

me newbie englisssh no good but will post fr in simple english.

thank you in advance

hope u can give me a newbie a chaance.

no problem bro civiccat, me take a risk and trust u - pls post FR if trying and check your pm now.

Chick_Ken
11-08-2008, 08:30 PM
bro,your signature seems abit "chim" ley:D

I also think it is so un'monkey' :D

BTW Bro Monkey,
I herewith pronounce you as the top (nice) numbers collector. :rolleyes: :cool:

Monkey4
11-08-2008, 11:12 PM
BTW Bro Monkey,
I herewith pronounce you as the top (nice) numbers collector.

bro Chick_Ken, like that u can cause misunderstanding one u know.... I collect nice hp number for use with friends and FL etc but your statement machiam hinted like I asked for FL's ctc and never try them(i.e number collector only) ...u want me to zap u.

That is defamation - See u in Courts!!!!!!! :mad: at AMK

denden7070
11-08-2008, 11:50 PM
bro Chick_Ken, like that u can cause misunderstanding one u know.... I collect nice hp number for use with friends and FL etc but your statement machiam hinted like I asked for FL's ctc and never try them(i.e number collector only) ...u want me to zap u.

dont zap him as both of you are animal:D:D:p

sexrookie
12-08-2008, 12:16 AM
dont zap him as both of you are animal:D:D:p

Since both of them are animals then don't zap. I would suggest we slaughter

At least in kopithiam have something to munch at

Chick_Ken
12-08-2008, 03:49 AM

That is defamation - See u in Courts!!!!!!! :mad: at AMK

APOLOGY

Sorry if i have hurt your reputation unintentionally on what i said on ur own nice phone numbers.

Paiseh :o

To all Bros here, please take note that our TS cannot be (and will never be) a number collector, OK?

Monkey4
12-08-2008, 05:24 AM
APOLOGY

Sorry if i have hurt your reputation unintentionally on what i said on ur own nice phone numbers.

Paiseh :o

To all Bros here, please take note that our TS cannot be (and will never be) a number collector, OK?

Basket, u copycat.....

Instead of points dropping, your points up somemore :mad:

Bro sexrookie.... nice meeting u ytd at la kopi session

Chick_Ken
12-08-2008, 05:37 AM

Yah man!
Also don't forget to bring on that SPIKY Hystricidae thorny pig (porc d'épine)
LOL

Chick_Ken
12-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Basket, u copycat.....

Instead of points dropping, your points up somemore :mad:

I am still waiting for Monkey4 to upz me points lei. C'mon, don't shy shy la.:rolleyes:

civiccat
12-08-2008, 09:15 AM
thank u monkey4 for trusting me newbie, civiccat

booked an appointment with duo duo..

asked me to book a room at BS... me not familiar and told me it is at lorong 17.

Booked a room and smsed her and ding dong when i opened the door..hmm, a MILF with "nu ren wei" appeared..

Engaged in small talk initially and then she suggested wash up.

After wash up... she did a brief catbath on me and then proceeded to inspect my dick. Satisfied, she then bbbj me... acceptable lah.. no comparison cos I not a regular cheongster so hard to compare :o

Mild frenching was engaged and I did not offer to paint cos dun like it.

Shortly proceeded to do FJ in three styles, missionary, cowgal and finally died in doggie.

Quite an enjoyable bonk overall -fresh and not so professionally which i prefer.

Duo Duo
Look - i dun know how to rate but pleasant looking with nu ren wei
Cat bath - got
BBBJ - good and not professional type but gf type
Frenching - to me not so heavy - i dun like heavy though
Painting - allowed but I declined
Fingering - allowed but not too deep i guess
FJ - can moan and prefer hard banging
RTF - most likely cos prefer bonking with gal after breaking ice liao - better chemistry
Damage -$60 + $10 tips excluding room and cd.

Pls up my points if my FR is acceptable.

Thank you Monkey4

Monkey4
13-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Anyone interested in a fresh MILF from Jilin with Nu Ren Wei

please pm me for her contact.

Thanks

ps : I am not an OKT - just helping out a friend

GhostRay
13-08-2008, 09:20 AM
No killing of animal pls..... report u all to SPCA.....

denden7070
13-08-2008, 11:42 AM

nice meeting you:)

Chick_Ken
13-08-2008, 02:14 PM
No killing of animal pls..... report u all to SPCA.....

Hi,
Long time no see Bro!

Please don't zap me :) (but you are very welcome to upz me points)
Cheers!

sexrookie
13-08-2008, 07:50 PM
nice meeting you:)

Same here

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi,
Long time no see Bro!

Please don't zap me :) (but you are very welcome to upz me points)
Cheers!

i like to up chicks.....can i up you but not your points:D:D

TinTin130670
14-08-2008, 12:44 PM
i like to up chicks.....can i up you but not your points

Did i see wrongly??...U wan to UP HIM??:eek::eek:
Din know u r into those gay thing...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

fl_slayer
14-08-2008, 12:45 PM
errr tintin where are u here?

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Did i see wrongly??...U wan to UP HIM??:eek::eek:
Din know u r into those gay thing...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

what to do......when its horny time so long there is a hole........i will poke:D

TinTin130670
14-08-2008, 12:53 PM
errr tintin where are u here?

After last nite raba with that PRC meimei...i'm super horny now...so see if Big Bro denden can intro some meimei to bonk later..:D

Cheer,
TinTin

fl_slayer
14-08-2008, 12:55 PM
After last nite raba with that PRC meimei...i'm super horny now...so see if Big Bro denden can intro some meimei to bonk later..:D

Cheer,
TinTin

see u enjoying urself but u never score?
hmm....a bit unbelievable, the meat is in ur mouth and u let her go off just like this?omg....secret mission:confused:

denden7070
14-08-2008, 12:56 PM

Cheer,
TinTin

so you like ruba,try ah A;) she can be "ruba" n her skin fair n smooth:)

Chick_Ken
15-08-2008, 06:52 AM
i like to up chicks.....can i up you but not your points:D:D

Pui....!

You are getting desperate ah? Last time you offered your kar chng, now you target my backside :confused: :D

Chick_Ken
15-08-2008, 06:55 AM
EXTRA EXTRA....!

Our TS Monkey is leading samster of the month wor. :eek:
Hoot ah! :)

Chick_Ken
15-08-2008, 06:57 AM
what to do......when its horny time so long there is a hole........i will poke:D

After all that I have done to you, this is what we get?
Cheh, what a dissappointment :(

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 09:09 AM
After all that I have done to you, this is what we get?
Cheh, what a dissappointment

why are u talking cock in my thread :mad:

If Duo Duo biz dun improve .... u have to bao her hor ;)

ps ...i have not been on a secret bonking mission liao lah... only have eyes on my .... so pls dun sabo me

GhostRay
15-08-2008, 10:41 AM
bro monkey, what with 陶晶莹 song lyric???? kena kc again???? Muhahahahaha......

Monkey4
15-08-2008, 11:00 AM
bro monkey, what with 陶晶莹 song lyric???? kena kc again???? Muhahahahaha......

wah, u oso know the song huh....

how about the last line.... from which song ? ;)

GhostRay
15-08-2008, 02:03 PM
wah, u oso know the song huh....

how about the last line.... from which song ? ;)

:DWah lau, one look is from Shino liao..... 心动 lah....... CB. u own me 2 cup of kopi liao.:D

Monkey4
16-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Summary :

Armpit hair : No
Damage : $60/1/1 ( from feedback, she is not a time watcher so may stay longer than an hour)

Thanks for reading

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 12:06 AM
how come no more FRs? :mad:

given out to at least 20 liao but so far only got 4 FRs.

For those who had tried Duo Duo,

pls post FR no matter how short or long will be appreciated and rewarded with 5 pieces of bananas.

denden7070
18-08-2008, 02:22 AM
Wah lau, one look is from Shino liao..... 心动 lah....... CB. u own me 2 cup of kopi liao.:D

knn,like dat also can.....then alot of TS owe you many many kopi liao:p:p

Liang.SanBo
18-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Can I have her CTC please PM me or email me [email protected] :cool:

GhostRay
18-08-2008, 02:31 PM
knn,like dat also can.....then alot of TS owe you many many kopi liao:p:pAr bo then... I dun mind free kopi.... :p

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 10:56 PM
apparently one samster by the name of xiao min (definitely not Redoxan but I think I know who u are) called Duo Duo up and asked whether monkey4 is an OKT and whether I got received any financial incentive for helping to push Duo Duo..

A big thank you to u ....at least now whoever had thought that I am an OKT can quash this thought liao..

Nevertheles, I told Duo Duo I dun mind and she should not mind if any OKT out there can help to push her biz so long as she isnt SHORTCHANGED.

So all bros out there... free feel to pm me but like I had said... pls dun shortchanged her..

Thanks

spidermel
19-08-2008, 11:23 PM
apparently one samster by the name of xiao min (definitely not Redoxan but I think I know who u are) called Duo Duo up and asked whether monkey4 is an OKT and whether I got received any financial incentive for helping to push Duo Duo..

A big thank you to u ....at least now whoever had thought that I am an OKT can quash this thought liao..

Nevertheles, I told Duo Duo I dun mind and she should not mind if any OKT out there can help to push her biz so long as she isnt SHORTCHANGED.

So all bros out there... free feel to pm me but like I had said... pls dun shortchanged her..

Thanks

Help share contact is OKT??? then got hor chew is his lao pa??? :D

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Help share contact is OKT??? then got hor chew is his lao pa??? :D

no lah.... should be got didi..... must be his lao pa!!!! and got tua @.@ around must have titu u lor to teh @.@ teh @.@

harpoon
20-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Patronised her 2 weeks ago but decided to put up a brief FR as I think she deserves recognition for her service. The stats provided by the TS are accurate.

Looks : 7/10
Weight : approx 45 to 48 kg
Painting : no problem (loves to be licked & fingered)

Will not go into extreme details. Basically she is a pleasant looking girl. would say she is much better looking than most PRC gals I've tried. I wouldn't consider her a MILF as I believed she is not married nor is she a mother. A little shy at first, but once she gets to know u well, she'll treat you like a life partner. Very passionate in her kissing and although small breasted, her nipples are protuded and waiting to be sucked. She enjoyed a lot when her nipples are sucked & pinch. Having said that, please exercise restrain. DO NOT BE VIOLENT OR ROUGH. Going down on her and licking her pussy was the best part. You can literally see her wriggling and fighting against every lashes your tongue inflict on her clitoris. She really reacted like she's being electrocuted. Penetrated her in 2 position; spooning & missionary & really was exhausted after the whole "ordeal". Was truly a SHIOK experience.
Well, above is my personal experience & I truly benefitted from the $60 I paid & even exceeded the hour. Although she gave me a soothing massage, pls be reminded that she is not a pro in this area and her massage is only so so. Some brothers expereince may differ from mine. But as the saying goes, "It Takes Two To Tango". Treat a lady well, I am sure she'll treat you like a king. Brothers out there...this one can really try. Go for it.

rc7977
20-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Summary :

Armpit hair : No
Damage : $60/1/1 ( from feedback, she is not a time watcher so may stay longer than an hour)

Thanks for reading

bro,

pls PM me the contact ....thanks...

Angel.Janus
20-08-2008, 03:41 PM
sounds like a good worker... hope can try soon...

lightning
20-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Summary :

Thanks for reading

This one u must have got to factory outside to camp and prowl ard that area rite :D

Monkey4
20-08-2008, 10:11 PM
This one u must have got to factory outside to camp and prowl ard that area rite :D

bro lightning, no lah... i link up with the HR manager of the factory lah....and tell him not to employ good MILF and to refer to me :D

Patronised her 2 weeks ago but decided to put up a brief FR as I think she deserves recognition for her service. The stats provided by the TS are accurate.

Was truly a SHIOK experience.
Well, above is my personal experience & I truly benefitted from the $60 I paid & even exceeded the hour. Although she gave me a soothing massage, pls be reminded that she is not a pro in this area and her massage is only so so. Some brothers expereince may differ from mine. But as the saying goes, "It Takes Two To Tango". Treat a lady well, I am sure she'll treat you like a king. Brothers out there...this one can really try. Go for it.

Bro harpoon, thanks for the FR... will reward u with 5 bananas. ;)

Monkey4
22-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Any more FRs....?

Genuine FRs written on Duo Duo will be guaranteed with repayment of 5 bananas points from me...

Fake FRs will NOT be entertained though.

Anyone wanting to try a nu ren wei MILF (by definition she isnt a MILF cos she not married yet and as such never given birth) please PM me...

Thanks

fourDhunter
22-08-2008, 09:18 PM
bro monkey, can share?

Monkey4
23-08-2008, 09:57 AM
bro monkey, can share?

bro fourDhunter... u got mail ;)

smallfish73
23-08-2008, 10:32 AM
I didn't ask Bro Monkey4 for the contact of Duoduo. However, seems Duoduo and Wendy(c/o Bro Gaofar) live together. Therefore, Wendy recommended Duoduo to me after an unfinished session with her yesterday afternoon. I accepted it--What a wrong judgement!

Yes, Duoduo definitely has some "Nv Ren Wei" with clothes. Unfortunatly, her boobs are totally flat when c lay on the bed (however, her tits are quite big). Moreover, seems c is a heavy smoker.

Name: Duoduo
Look: 6/10
Boobs: at most A, should be A-
BJ: 7.5/10, better than Wendy
Catbath: 6/10.
FJ: Nill. This time even worse. My little bro just want to sleep!

Damage: 50 (less than 30mins before I sending her out)

Monkey4
23-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I didn't ask Bro Monkey4 for the contact of Duoduo. However, seems Duoduo and Wendy(c/o Bro Gaofar) live together. Therefore, Wendy recommended Duoduo to me after an unfinished session with her yesterday afternoon. I accepted it--What a wrong judgement!

Yes, Duoduo definitely has some "Nv Ren Wei" with clothes. Unfortunatly, her boobs are totally flat when c lay on the bed (however, her tits are quite big). Moreover, seems c is a heavy smoker.

Boobs: at most A, should be A-

FJ: Nill. This time even worse. My little bro just want to sleep!

Damage: 50 (less than 30mins before I sending her out)

bro smallfish73.... sorry to hear that u din accomplish your bonking mission but err... if Wendy, a SYT cant finish u off.... how can u expect a MILF to finish u off assuming u prefer SYT type. Me have seen Wendy b4 and oso find her much much more pleasant than Duo Duo due to her age and heard good reviews on her services.

The other point I found it puzzling is that how can Duo Duo A- boobs be quite big (as quoted by u in bold)?

So far the reviews on Duo Duo (some by my personal friends like sexrookie and others like Fatboy and Harpoon) seems positive.

Nevertheless, I am sorry that u din enjoy the session.

Cheers

ps... I din QC Duo Duo due to some personal reason BUT meanwhile those that just gotten the contact from me... bear the post by smallfish73 in mind and make your own decision whether u wanna try DD or not. Thanks

smallfish73
23-08-2008, 02:26 PM
The other point I found it puzzling is that how can Duo Duo A- boobs be quite big (as quoted by u in bold)?

So far the reviews on Duo Duo (some by my personal friends like sexrookie and others like Fatboy and Harpoon) seems positive.

Nevertheless, I am sorry that u din enjoy the session.

[/B][/COLOR]

Bro Monkey4, no need to say sorry. We all know you are in good will to share. Just Duoduo is not my type.

Yes, you r right, i made a very wrong judgement when accepting Wendy's recommendation of Duoduo--Maybe my little bro was too urge to release then--Fortunately, i had a wonderful session with Tiantian after i sending Duoduo back.

As for your puzzling point, what i mean is that "DUODUO's boobs are very small but her 乳头is quite big"

Sorry for not so positive FR. Just share my own experience.

Monkey4
23-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Bro Monkey4, no need to say sorry. We all know you are in good will to share. Just Duoduo is not my type.

Sorry for not so positive FR. Just share my own experience.

bro smallfish73... actually I just spoken to Duo Duo on her experience with u ytd and what happened and she did tell me her version. I would not want to say too much liao as no point pursuing who is right or wrong cos me not her OKT.

Nevermind... glad u managed to release finally with the professional Tian Tian.

Cheers..

lolanto
23-08-2008, 05:12 PM
how come no more FRs? :mad:

given out to at least 20 liao but so far only got 4 FRs.

Bro Monkey, your avatar very unique. I like it very much.... muackzzz muackzzzz.....;)

lightning
23-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Any more FRs....?

Genuine FRs written on Duo Duo will be guaranteed with repayment of 5 bananas points from me...

Fake FRs will NOT be entertained though.

Anyone wanting to try a nu ren wei MILF (by definition she isnt a MILF cos she not married yet and as such never given birth) please PM me...

Thanks

I wanted to post some fake FRs, Monkey care to spare me some bananas:D

Chick_Ken
24-08-2008, 12:04 AM

Yo bro,
This one is copyrighted one. Don't anyhow copycat me leh :)

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:23 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? Thank you.

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 08:32 AM

bro lightning, your points machiam like double of mine liao and u still asking for my 5 bananas... dun be greedy lah......let me catch up first lah.... then i give u ok... :D

ps.... go get a SYT student with high rating 9/10 then i give u can :D

denden7070
25-08-2008, 01:25 PM
bro monkey,

you really the MAN:Dhelping KC's friend;) salute to you:p

Monkey4
25-08-2008, 02:50 PM
bro monkey,

you really the MAN:Dhelping KC's friend;) salute to you:p

bro dampdamp,

correction..... no more KC liao.... kenna conned liao.... but still continue to hellp without expecting anything... unlike u.... expecting them to squirt... the next time u paint them...:D

ps.... xinru no longer priceless lah... pls update your signee

Monkey4
01-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Damage : $60/1/1 - not a time watcher

Thanks for reading :)

KC_King
02-09-2008, 05:42 AM
Hi Mr Monkey,

Could you share contact for this lady with me?

Cheers!

Monkey4
08-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi Mr Monkey,

Could you share contact for this lady with me?

Cheers!

bro KC_King... u got mail....

u sure u are not the King_KC..... if u are.....Duo Duo will feed back to me .....
then u know for sure what u will get....

:D:D

walabis
08-09-2008, 04:31 PM
bro KC_King... u got mail....

u sure u are not the King_KC..... if u are.....Duo Duo will feed back to me .....
then u know for sure what u will get....

you this hour still here never go to your HQ ? :D

lglg666
08-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Duo Duo....sound good lei, can share?...bro monkey4

Monkey4
08-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Duo Duo....sound good lei, can share?...bro monkey4

bro of course lah.... u back in action? dun forget to rtf Keke hor... but no weapon of yours hor... kekekekekeke

PM u shortly.....:)

Monkey4
08-09-2008, 05:01 PM
you this hour still here never go to your HQ ? :D

bro walabis... without the grandmaster's presence.... machiam like tree fallen... monkeys dispersed liao.... all abandoned liao.....last week.... kenna a few times... went to headquarter machiam kenna artillery attack... not a single soul..... today.... titu's turn to kenna.... :D... reached there at 3pm.... no one there........ luckily he saw i1papaya there shortly after....if not he sure kpkb... no one to chiak.... :D

me wanted to go there but waited for bro simone's PM until neck long time ....still no have PM..... :D

walabis
08-09-2008, 06:00 PM
bro walabis... without the grandmaster's presence.... machiam like tree fallen... monkeys dispersed liao.... all abandoned liao.....last week.... kenna a few times... went to headquarter machiam kenna artillery attack... not a single soul..... today.... titu's turn to kenna.... :D... reached there at 3pm.... no one there........ luckily he saw i1papaya there shortly after....if not he sure kpkb... no one to chiak.... :D

No wonder he called me earlier on I KLKB :D

onion_rings
08-09-2008, 06:38 PM
machiam like tree fallen... monkeys dispersed liao....

树倒猴子跑!!! :p

i1papaya
08-09-2008, 08:43 PM
bro walabis... without the grandmaster's presence.... machiam like tree fallen... monkeys dispersed liao.... all abandoned liao.....last week.... kenna a few times... went to headquarter machiam kenna artillery attack... not a single soul..... today.... titu's turn to kenna....... reached there at 3pm.... no one there........ luckily he saw i1papaya there shortly after....if not he sure kpkb... no one to chiak....
No wonder he called me earlier on I KLKB :D
树倒猴子跑!!!

Today many was there from 4pm :

Spidermel, Denden7070, spyder575, SYT, Redoxan, Popian, Raintree, Dancing, Fl_Slayer, Birdie and few more. Most of them are still there when I left.
Felt something missing without you guys for reunion : walabis, axeman, Merc19, duke, Zikoman, VBScripts, ibonk, monkey4, Born2Skru, onion_rings, lightning, Tintin, alex18122003, Kenceng, and many more.....:p:D
The list like getting longer liao:D

skyewalker
08-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi Bro,

i m new here, can i hv the contact pls> Thks

walabis
08-09-2008, 09:13 PM
树倒猴子跑!!!
should be 树倒猴子散 :D

Spidermel, Denden7070, spyder575, SYT, Redoxan, Popian, Raintree, Dancing, Fl_Slayer, Birdie and few more. Most of them are still there when I left.
Felt something missing without you guys for reunion : walabis, axeman, Merc19, duke, Zikoman, VBScripts, ibonk, monkey4, Born2Skru, onion_rings, lightning, Tintin, alex18122003, Kenceng, and many more.....
The list like getting longer liao:D
旧的不去新的不来嘛 :D

onion_rings
08-09-2008, 10:33 PM

Felt something missing without you guys for reunion : walabis, axeman, Merc19, duke, Zikoman, VBScripts, ibonk, monkey4, Born2Skru, onion_rings, lightning, Tintin, alex18122003, Kenceng, and many more.....
nnkc u lidat post out i a bit scare scare leh.... Next time go there when ur ard think must wear DBL underwear for protection :o:D
should be 树倒猴子散
Kns that the hokkien version la... Mine is the chinese version mah...:p

i1papaya
09-09-2008, 07:18 AM
nnkc u lidat post out i a bit scare scare leh.... Next time go there when ur ard think must wear DBL underwear for protection :o:D

I tot you said you always dun wear underwear so all time ready for war:D
Now you wear DBL underwear to do strip dancing to FL har:p

Rusty4
09-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi Bro... Can I have the contact also for Duo Duo...

onion_rings
09-09-2008, 08:14 AM
I tot you said you always dun wear underwear so all time ready for war:D
Now you wear DBL underwear to do strip dancing to FL har:p
oooooi im also priceless hor! :p
讨厌!Tot u wanna me to strip dance for u :D

Monkey4
09-09-2008, 08:59 AM

Felt something missing without you guys for reunion : walabis, axeman, Merc19, duke, Zikoman, VBScripts, ibonk, monkey4, Born2Skru, onion_rings, lightning, Tintin, alex18122003, Kenceng, and many more.The list like getting longer liao

who is this SYT ? - a newbie or a really SYT? need Duke to QC....

aiya... i1papaya... starting to stroke seniors balls again...... :rolleyes:

shen2803
09-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Hey bro can share the contact , will feed u with "bananas" if u share share:D

Monkey4
09-09-2008, 11:31 AM

The list like getting longer liao

bro IBonk.... hmmm from the above....

It seems that i1papaya make a very good marking attendant.... if u know what I mean.... ;)

lglg666
09-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Power....will look her up tomorrow pm.

Thanks...bro!

Ibonk
09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
bro IBonk.... hmmm from the above....

It seems that i1papaya make a very good marking attendant.... if u know what I mean.... ;)

Roger that, Bro!

逢天承允, Ibonk昭曰!
Ibonk在此推举i1papaya为下一届TCSS聚会的出席名单记录者。
i!papaya立即望芽龙八巷上任,不得有误。
违令者,阉!!!

Like that gam u boh, Bro Monkey4? :D

i1papaya
09-09-2008, 12:02 PM
who is this SYT ? - a newbie or a really SYT? need Duke to QC....

aiya... i1papaya... starting to stroke seniors balls again...... :rolleyes:

Opps sorry, should be YSL Not SYT. Duke will not like YSL lar.:p

i1papaya
09-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Roger that, Bro!

????, Ibonk??!
Ibonk????i1papaya????TCSS???????????
i!papaya?????????,?????
???,?!!!

How to qualify? YSL become SYT.:p
Therefore, I self declar not quailfied. :p

Monkey4
09-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Roger that, Bro!

逢天承允, Ibonk昭曰!
Ibonk在此推举i1papaya为下一届TCSS聚会的出席名单记录者。
i!papaya立即望芽龙八巷上任,不得有误。
违令者,阉!!!

knn... my chinese half fxxk and dun understand what u type...

I meant... he can be a very good understudy lah.... since YSL can become SYT..... wont be surprised when poolhot turns up on TCSS... he spell poolball.... :rolleyes:

Opps sorry, should be YSL Not SYT. Duke will not like YSL lar.:p

YSL can type until SYT.... sigh..... YSL is at least double the size of any SYT near Club 25.... knn.... must be fxxked until fingers wobbly liao.... still got a few days b4 your priceless KC leave for ..... right?

Ibonk
09-09-2008, 12:16 PM
knn... my chinese half fxxk and dun understand what u type...

I meant... he can be a very good understudy lah.... since YSL can become SYT..... wont be surprised when poolhot turns up on TCSS... he spell poolball.... :rolleyes:

NB.....i type still so tired and u tell me u can't understand? Nevermind, next time at Club 25 i give u cina lessons foc. :D

Monkey4
09-09-2008, 12:19 PM
NB.....i type still so tired and u tell me u can't understand? Nevermind, next time at Club 25 i give u cina lessons foc. :D

bro Ibonk, no need cina lesson.... just bring me to Pudong KTV foc can oredi... heard go with u to KTV.... very happening one..... got many many neh neh to teh......must also call titu to go teh neh neh too....

Ibonk
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
bro Ibonk, no need cina lesson.... just bring me to Pudong KTV foc can oredi... heard go with u to KTV.... very happening one..... got many many neh neh to teh......must also call titu to go teh neh neh too....

Wan tnn should go BS lah. I only go Pudong because there are rumors that i am a shareholder there and i am trying to prove ppl sala. The truth is that i work part time there every night as the toilet attendent.

After my ah neh colleague knock off from the 1st shift, i take over. I will proceed on to apply kiwi on my face, flash my pearl white teeth and start work. When PD customers are peeing, i will ask them" Sir, massage?" After they wash hands and face, i would ask "Sir, tissue?" :(

lglg666
09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Called her just now to make arrangement but she is not free, so made arrangement for tml at 4pm.

Thanks....will post FR when the deed is done :D

fatboy
16-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Just rtn Duo Duo for round no 5...still so good, still so delicious...even more GF...yummy yummy.

Monkey4
16-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Just rtn Duo Duo for round no 5...still so good, still so delicious...even more GF...yummy yummy.

thanks bro fatboy for continuing to support Duo Duo....

cheers....

denden7070
17-09-2008, 10:28 AM
thanks bro fatboy for continuing to support Duo Duo....

cheers....

knn,til now you still didnt bring her out for me to QC:p

fatboy
17-09-2008, 01:26 PM
not the end for sure, still counting ........bananas hehehe

fatboy
23-09-2008, 11:52 PM
If I go see Tao Tao, you think Duo Duo will know hehehe....

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 01:37 AM
If I go see Tao Tao, you think Duo Duo will know hehehe....

bro fatboy... I think definitely will lah... since Gaofar's circle of FLs are all staying under the same roof if I am not mistaken.... if u hv 2 hp lines then use the other to contact Tao Tao lor.... and dun use same name lah.... so they unlikely to cross check.... haizz... sometimes PRCs are so possessive lor but sometimes oso good they know u are finding new bonks... this give them good enough reason for them to be on their toes in providing service....

BTW... u wanna manage this thread.... cos me rather bz lately :D

cheers

fatboy
24-09-2008, 01:43 AM
tks for the offer. me busy this period too, now still doing assignment thats why is working so hard...will offer when time is better for me

fatboy
29-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Just rtn from trip no 6...the GF is getting stronger...hehehe, where are all the FRs...you want a GF, this is the one

xiongba1981
11-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me her contact?
Thanks!

wahbambam
21-08-2011, 01:48 PM
PM Contact Bro.