PDA

View Full Version : Relax 'n' Good Massage

Top Gun 2006
05-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi Guys, I've tried tis PRC lady on onli massage, surprise, it was good.

Yan Zhi
Look: 7/10 (de closer u c, u wil get attracted)
Body: Coca Cola Bottle
Experience: In China
Damage: 40 for 1hr
Extra Service: 30 (onli Bbbj wif warm water, quite steaming)

No bonking, Rm & CD (for Bbbj), ur own k.

Interested Guys, can PM me. Thkz a million.....

SgHornyDevil
05-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Experience: In China

Interested Guys, can PM me. Thkz a million.....

PM you for a gal in China ?

acer3939
05-08-2008, 01:41 AM
No bonking, Rm & CD (for Bbbj), ur own k.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm something new to me:confused:

Top Gun 2006
05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Bro Acer3939, why not give urself a try man?

acer3939
05-08-2008, 02:00 AM
No bonking, Rm & CD (for Bbbj), ur own . BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job, why do i need CD for?:confused:

Bro Acer3939, why not give urself a try man?
I might just do that, getting a bbbj with cd on is really new to me keke:D

TipTops
05-08-2008, 04:32 AM
BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job, why do i need CD for?:confused:

I might just do that, getting a bbbj with cd on is really new to me keke:D

same.. :confused:

Top Gun 2006
05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Bro Acer3939,

It for prevention, check out @ HC n KTV lounges tangos, there was a thread by AfA hmor. Wat he means is true la n I personally had tried, yes something new but shiok also...

Top Gun 2006
05-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Bro SgHornyDevil,

Correct me if I'm wrong, is her experience in China k. Currently now in S'pore la.

Top Gun 2006
06-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Contact given to 1st batch, kideddie,am55,psk2003,ahbee n Beng58. Post FR aft session. Thkz.

mebirdie
06-08-2008, 09:21 AM
BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job, why do i need CD for?:confused:

Perhaps there is no CIM, COF, COH. Put a CD when come.... :p

Cookies & Cream
06-08-2008, 09:28 AM
can PM her ctc to me?
Tks

defman
06-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Bro top Gun 2006,

Can provide other details like height and weight ?

Thanks . . . :)

am55
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Contact given to 1st batch, kideddie,am55,psk2003,ahbee n Beng58. Post FR aft session. Thkz.

hi bro,

just call her to make appt n i mention your password but she seems she dont know the password will try again wen she is more willing any bros try yet ???

Top Gun 2006
07-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Bro defman,

Dont realli know but approx height 1.5m & weight 45kg.

terryboy
14-08-2008, 09:55 AM
A big thank you to Bro Top Gun for the contact. Just had a session with her 2 days ago. Since CO not around shall post a FR for all bros out there to read.

Was feeling horny and tired in the morning and was looking for a good massage. I calles her immediately after I received the contact from Top Gun and fived the time at 1030 at the hotel which she requested.

Arrived at the hotel called her and was told that she will be late. She asked if I mind if she were to bring someone to come along. I answered her immediately ok and when to get the room. While in the room smsed her the room no and started to think... Shit if she massage me or we are doing something else the other person sits there a watch, rather funny and also a little kinky. Ah since told her ok then fuck it la...

10 mins later door bell rang. I opened the door there she was, and with her was a very young lady... Pretty, talk, young but racks, long hair... See also steam man... She introduced that this is her friend and ask if I mind... Of not I replied. My eyes were glued to her... Three of us had some small chat and then proceed to the bathroom together with her. Sorry cant remember her name but can only remember the younger one Zhu Zhu. She striped to her birthday suits and started to wash me up. Half way her phone rang and she had to pick it up. Zhu Zhu took over and it was the best wash up I had from a PRC evey touch of her makes me steam........ BTW Zhu Zhu removed only her jeans and she had her top and panty on but the sight of her turns you on. Maybe its something different. Furthermore she is rather new in this line also a little shy shy...

After the bath, we proceed to the bed and Zhi Yan I think, lets called her that... started blowing me. I asked for Zhu Zhu and she said she will washup and join us later. A short while later, she emerged from the bathroom with only her panty on... Wa lau eh... Nice body, slim, big bust with beautiful nips, long hair let your imagination runs while, lady standing in front of me... Told her come over and she lay beside me sucking my nips with Zhi Yan started blowing me... Was think hosay liao la two service me for soild 2 hrs... I came after about 10 mins of BJ then this is where I felt a little short change but the later part makes up for it at least...

Yan Zhi told me that she had to go to another appointment and Zhu Zhu will keep me company ask me to pay Zhu Zhu her tips... I was like what the fuck man.. 20 mins and you are gone???? Anyway was too busy with Zhu ZHu so did not ask her...

The next hour was spend with Zhu Zhu like lovers, we cuddled and talk about almost verything under the sun... She is very knowledgeable and is able to hold her convesation well. She is very different from most of the FL which I have encountered. Time passes very fast, 1 hour had passed she asked if I am keen for a second round? I asked her what she wants she said anything she can do for me... Asked me if I wanna enter her meimei, don know why that do I rejected her and asked her for a HJ. Feeling was good shall not go into details. But time spent with her was one of my best FL experience in terms of GFE.

sorry for the long FR...

Zhi Yan

Looks : 6.5
Breast : 6 (B cup)
Body : 6
BJ : 5 (was very rush job)
overall : 2 (plus 1 for introducing Zhu Zhu)
RTF : No

Zhu Zhu

Looks : 8 (long hair, tall, slim, fair and smooth skin)
Breast : 8 (compliments her slim body perfectly. c cup)
Body : 8
BJ : Nil
FJ : I rejected. (stupid me)
HJ : 7 (overall package if not just normal)
Overall : 8 (got the GFE for me cant forget for a long time)
RTF : YES!!!

Damage for both : $120 + 20 (rm)
That where I felt short changed 60 buck for Zhi Yan for 20mins.. Thai chicken better... Lucky Zhu Zhu made up for everything....

Bro my 2 cents... Check with Zhi Yan in details if you wan her service.

didisleep
28-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Hi bro, care to PM me the zhuzhu contact please?

jayboy
28-09-2008, 08:28 AM
hi bro top gun and terry boy, can i hve zi yang and zhi zhi contact pls ? i really hope to try them and give i FR also. thks.