PDA

View Full Version : FR for the PRC in white and always with an orange umbrella

siansah
31-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi guys, very new to this site and so pls forgive me if this is not up to standard or not using the standard format

Name: forget liao..dun care too..
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
damage: $70 exlcude rm

Was waiting for my fren at GL at ard 5plus-6pm..after parking my car, walked towards the coffee shop, this PRC (a bit tan) in white carrying a orange umbrella ask me wan to go or not. Though is still early, but see her and her boobs make me hard..so decide to give a short trip..cut things short, overall experience is good except that a boobs a bit fake...went pass that street a few times after that during the same time and she is still there with her white dress and orange umbrella..

maituleow
31-07-2008, 03:49 PM
went pass that street a few times after that during the same time and she is still there with her white dress and orange umbrella..

It will be difficult tomorrow onwards (7th month) probably in the street there will be "many"wearing white and carrying umbrella...........

sianren
31-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Her name is Annie if that the gal who is around L8 - L10... very CFM face...but her boobs is enchanceif I not wrong...(very fake)

Good Luck 7th month hor

mr cactus

hang37
31-07-2008, 07:16 PM
It will be difficult tomorrow onwards (7th month) probably in the street there will be "many"wearing white and carrying umbrella...........

haha.. thats a good one.. better see got shadow or not first beside asking for price...

fenwick
31-07-2008, 07:57 PM

good one bro :D

scorpion9
31-07-2008, 08:16 PM

Don't scare people leh..... lol :D

siansah
01-08-2008, 09:12 AM
go at 6pm lor..