PDA

View Full Version : 26 yo Massuese from Shen Yang

seanlaw
29-07-2008, 10:19 PM
I did a search and can’t find a similar thread so please excuse me if you had started the same thread and I’ll divert my thread to yours.

Here goes … my FR.
Received a sms when I was still stationed overseas, it was my dear masseuse Ping Ping whom had came back from her native land PRC to Singapore. Communicated thru’ SMS recapturing our days together but told her I can only be backed end July.

Managed to meet her this Monday, 28th July and she still look the same as last time and has not much changed but more mature looking, almost could not recognized her when she came into the room.

Good medium massage from neck to toes, somehow I am the more sensitive type so when she massage near the inner tight, my little brother just Mari-Kita and quite uncomfortable when you laid on your belly with your brother harden against the KOAYA mattress spring. OUCH! Lucky spring never prick my little brother. Her massage not the piano typing and she is not a time watcher. She massage me in her undergarment, bra and panties only so can have some body contact.

I am just helping her to recommend keen brothers whom are keen in massage and I am not her OKT. I am just helping to earn some money to cover her expenses in Singapore. She mentioned one brother had tried recommending her services in Sammy-boy before named Ah Liang but so many brother Ah Liang so which brother Ah Liang?:confused:

Her Statistics (Agar-ation)
Name: Ping Ping
Origin: Shen Yang
Looks: 8/10 (pleasant looking)
Hair: Long Curly Hairdo
Skin: Fair
Ht.: 167cm
Wt.: 52kg
Bustline: 34B
Waistline: 27
Hip: 32
Damage: $60/hour + $20 Rm + $20 tips.

Sorry she does not feel comfortable with Indians and other races brothers so very sorry about it.

Keen brother whom had been generous and given your FL contacts to me will be given priority. Please pm me. I keep a record who are the brothers who shares but I understood those who did not as we need to be discreet and confidential about our contacts.:)

ps - please have patience as i do not check my pm often maybe just once a day by home.

seanlaw
29-07-2008, 11:00 PM
OOPS! TYPO ERROR

What I meant was, " I am just helping HER to earn some money to cover her expenses in Singapore. " NOT " I am just helping to earn some money .... " hehe...:D

seanlaw
30-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi Brothers,

I have given contacts out to several brothers, hope to see some FR soon.

And please don't blame me if I can't send my replies to you cos' your PM is full.:o

Please treat her well. Good or Bad are welcome so she can improve to service us brothers here.:D

BlurWolfe
30-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Bro,

Is she doing pure massage for $60/hr?

sloanejc65
30-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Bro

would like to try her:)

croovy
31-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Hi Bro,

Would like to try her massage. Pls PM her contact

fatboy
31-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi bro, I always love massage, if got Good massage and end with a nice FJ would be perfect.

So her $60 includes a FJ or not....tks

qq15241928
31-07-2008, 07:21 PM
can pm the contact plz..
really interested...

seanlaw
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi Brothers,

Wah Liao! So fast got -ve feedback about one brother alridi, Ping Ping juz sms that one brother here fly her aeroplane and made her wait in bus stop for more than an hour in the afternoon hot sun. She gave me the brother HP number but dun wori I'll nt call u 2 complain. I'll juz check your address when I am back to my office in Jurong East Business Park.

Others Brothers,

Please PM me your contact! or email to: [email protected] and I'll pass to her if she wants to contact you, and for those Brothers that I had given her contact, please be sincere and I am sure she will provide her best service to you.

Newbies and others snr. brothers. Please dun be lazy and be spoon fed lah!

Please let her contact you directly to find out more I am not disclosing any other services if she provides or not. :p

Thank you for your understanding.:)

NJY.

seanlaw
05-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Brothers,

I have given out Ping Ping's contact to all brothers whom have asked but still no one make contact with her???:confused:

Please help to post FR once you had your R&R enjoyable session.:D

Thanks.

ming_jiao
05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
May try out. please pm contact.

conjurer
07-08-2008, 05:15 AM
I did a search and can’t find a similar thread so please excuse me if you had started the same thread and I’ll divert my thread to yours.

In the spirit of sharing and for the benefit of all samsters , i would like to let you guys know that Ping Ping used to have a active thread here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/61339-good-massage-prc.html). (<-click on it)

I agree her previous thread hard to find and appreciate bro seanlaw for sharing this hardworking masseuse.

I received her sms when she same back recently and will look for her when i am free. Please get her contact from the threadstarter or you guys might wanna 'link' back to her old thread.

...She mentioned one brother had tried recommending her services in Sammy-boy before named Ah Liang but so many brother Ah Liang so which brother Ah Liang?:confused:

That Ah Liang i believe must be bro JT, one of our very senior samster. Read from the other thread that he has been very busy.

Hope this info helps & please get her contact from the TS. ;)

seanlaw
08-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Thank you Brother Conjurer,

Now I know who is our busy senior brother Ah Liang. :D

Ping Ping also mentioned sometimes she has brothers calling her as Bing Bing or 冰冰 as long is sounds almost the same she does not mind.

So far any brother has made any contact or try any session? Please post your FR so we know how's her rating be it good or bad.

Thanks again.:)

Cheong Ka Leow
15-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Dear Sean,

thanks for the contact. FR as I promised is as follows.

Made an appointment to meet her in early afternoon at MRT station and had my session in my house. Was surprised that she is rather tall. My estimates of her stats is as below

Age: looks to me like she is more of 30-32 years old but well maintained
Looks: 6.5/10
Damage: $100/hour + $20 tips.

When we got into the room, she asked if I mind her massaging me in her bra and panties.... I told her " Are you kidding? Has a guy ever said No to you before?" she laughed...

Her massage is really very good. She takes her time with the massage front and back and even manage to crack all my fingers and toes. She says this is her 2nd trip to Sg.

After about 60mins of good solid massage, she helped put the CD on me and started BJ. Suction was very good, her licking of the shaft and flickering her tongue on the tip of my didi is rather erotic I must say. She took her time in the BJ and keeps pressure of 2 fingers at the base of my didi to make sure that I do not cum so soon I guess. Then she laid down and opened her legs. I needed no further prompting. Mounted her and started pumping away. Her moans were not over the top . Soft purrs... Works for me since I took her home and certainly don't want my neighbours to think I am skinning a cat in my house!! I didn't try on other positions and finished off in missionary as I was in a rush for another afternoon appointment.

Just before I unloaded my army, she flexed her vaginal muscles to give a little squeeze and squeezed every single drop of cum out of me...

I would certainly patronise her services again.

Thanks Sean for the contact..It was a very sextisfying escapade....

Rgds,
Cheong Ka Leow

seanlaw
15-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Dear Sean,

thanks for the contact. FR as I promised is as follows.

Made an appointment to meet her in early afternoon at MRT station and had my session in my house. Was surprised that she is rather tall. My estimates of her stats is as below

Age: looks to me like she is more of 30-32 years old but well maintained
Looks: 6.5/10
Damage: $100/hour + $20 tips.

When we got into the room, ... I would certainly patronise her services again.

Thanks Sean for the contact..It was a very sextisfying escapade....

Rgds,
Cheong Ka Leow

Glad you had an enjoyable time. I would have up you for your post but I got no power. Anyway, is the fun & enjoyment we desire and of course sharing.:D

Yapp, I really enjoy her massage and finished off with a fun time.

Thanks Brother for the post.:)

Accord_JDM
18-08-2008, 07:33 PM
had a session with Pingping...
thks to bro seanlaw...

she was someone i had tried long time ago and desperately trying to locate ever since she left our shore a year ago...
she is still as good as before...

seanlaw
18-08-2008, 10:30 PM
FL Lost & Found

Haha ... Brothers, can I setup a Lost & Found thread?
Can use my trained PI skill to search for your lost FL?:D
Juz kiddin', hope Brother Accord_JDM had an enjoyable time and PP still has the service touch.

Thanks for your FR post.:)

had a session with Pingping...
thks to bro seanlaw...

she was someone i had tried long time ago and desperately trying to locate ever since she left our shore a year ago...
she is still as good as before...

Lauteko
23-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Thks to Bro Sean, I managed to book a session with Ping2 yesterday. Went to the 81 of her choice. I was amazed on her accurate pronounciation of the English word. So I have no problem of locating the place.

Checked into the place n waited for abt 10 mins. Meanwhile I took a quick shower. First look, Ok lah. Not 8/10 as TS says. Most I give is 6.5. She stripped to her undies n asked me to turn over. Massage is quite thorough. Not among the best I had but ok lah. I din disturb her for the whole session n let her do her job.

Turning over, she gave me my tummy rub. My little bro cannot resist n "marikita". I reached up n unhooked her bra. Out pops her cup b- boobs. Nice nipple which hardens when I starts playing with the nipple head. She asked me on my choice.. I actually din prepare for the full course as I was a bit tired. I tot I can skip the fj but my little head tot otherwise. Lucki she came prepared. So I went for the full job.

Capping me, she wipes off the lubricant n gave me a nice bj. I reach down to finger her cos' I better get her wet cos I dun like to use lubricant. Not much problem n she was well lubricated in no time. I was surprised that she is still quite tight despite having a child. We did a few position before I send my million soldiers into her. She held me there while I catch my breath.

Afterwards, she gave me a head massage. Looking at the time, 2 hrs almost up. So we decided to call it a day. I gave her a lift back to the cc near where she was staying.

Damage: $100 + 20(rm) + 20 tips
RTF: yes.
looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
massage: 6.5
bj:7
fj:6.5
french: No onli light kiss
gfe: 6.5 (1st time. Not bad oredi)

seanlaw
24-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Hi Brother Lua-teko,

Glad that you enjoy her company. Well, my looks dept. std quite low :p so many gals are always pretty in her own unique way.

Any brothers can PM me how to upp pts? I got no power dun noe can or not upp brothers who post.:D

Thanks for your honest post.:)
And keep on the cheonging spirit ... and hope any FLs we recommend here can provide good and better services (. Y .)

Oops! almost forget. Thanks for brothers who up my pts. I hope I can do so in rtn.

Thks to Bro Sean, I managed to book a session with Ping2 yesterday. ... Afterwards, she gave me a head massage. Looking at the time, 2 hrs almost up. So we decided to call it a day. I gave her a lift back to the cc near where she was staying.

Damage: $100 + 20(rm) + 20 tips
RTF: yes.
looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
massage: 6.5
bj:7
fj:6.5
french: No onli light kiss
gfe: 6.5 (1st time. Not bad oredi)

Lauteko
24-08-2008, 11:01 PM
When you get 35 Rep pts, you get your power. Click on the top right corner (balance symbol) of the post you wan to up. Then you can add or minus pts. For more details, refer to newbies section.

seanlaw
26-08-2008, 08:46 AM
To all brothers,

Ping Ping aka 冰冰 sms me that she will be away for a wEEk and will be backed in mid-September.:o

(Thank you to brother Lauteko for your hint and how to UPP. brothers)

* also I apologise to some brothers whom I can't pass contact to you because either you are too new or have too little posting or join in the nineties and had only 1 post ... Hope you understand.:)

* I recommend that you join OKTs yahoo groups and post more geniue FR 1st, in doing this you'll gain some points and gain trust from brothers here to try other FL, and I meant geniue FR. Even a fool can tell if FR is copied or a fable.

* take note: if you join OKTs yahoo group, please prepare to keep re-joining again ... & again ... & again ... b'cos the group may get cancel almost everytime ... SIGN! :(

seanlaw
27-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Oops! Sorry brothers,

My mistake. PingPing away 1st wEEk of Sep. and back mid-September.:p

To all brothers,

Ping Ping aka 冰冰 sms me that she will be away for a wEEk and will be backed in mid-September.:o ...

([/COLOR]

Lauteko
29-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Bro Sean,
Nice job you are doing here. It's hard for a young mother here to earn a living. So help her n protect her. I'll help you to reward bros who give FRs here for Ping2. :p

edwinz86
29-08-2008, 10:57 AM
hi TS bro, mind sharing pingping contact with me? thx in advance! ^^

seanlaw
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi Brother Edwin PM you liao,

Hope to see your FR. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy.:D

hi TS bro, mind sharing pingping contact with me? thx in advance! ^^

seanlaw
14-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Well as usual,

Many Brothers have contacted PP and may have tried her service but no FR. :(

Whether her services are good or bad or whatever you think it was. Please a post FR as promised. You know some day it maybe your turn.

I thank every brother here whom had tried and posted FR. :)

Those that have not posted just write a few words is much appreciated.

Thank you.:)

Lauteko
15-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Wonder if PP is back?

seanlaw
15-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Wonder if PP is back?

Brother, no need to wonder, just sms her lah!:p

She is back in Singapore already.

Happy Cheonging and relax your tense muscles, and shot out all your stress.:D

seanlaw
20-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Brothers,

I will be very ... very .... busy this last calender quarter as my company FY2009 starts next month, and may not be able to read my PM here.:(

Any brothers whom which to contact Ping Ping, kindly surf over to Free Classifieds @ Adpost.com (http://www.adpost.com) search for Ping Ping or Ping Ping PRC under massage in Health & Beauty.:)

Thank you for your understanding & happy cheonging bonkin all the way ...

Enjoy.:D