PDA

View Full Version : 22yrs old syt 36D student

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

fl_slayer
29-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Proud to present a new found gem again as bro here know i only provide gems.

was having coffee with bros and after bonking xiaoli,pls refer to walabis thread.after bonking xl recomend her childhood friend and my eyes stun..she stood 1.65 tall wt 48 super fair skin with a huge D cup busting out from her spagetti black top. best is she is only 20yrs old. look i will give 8.

without hesitation i go for round 2,up the room show started in shower, she will use her boobs to rub u with soap and bbbj for a while and is sensation.

after shower, she tcss with me a while and start using her boobs to cat bath me and also give me a boob job.follow by a bbbj with a cfm face. bbbj was speacial somthing like a gf bbbj u (not very experience by willing to learn)

bonk her in a few position (her love hole is super tight, so bro pls be gentle:D)
her moan is natural and like i say she is very new in this trade by for $70 i will say is a good steal for her figure and her youth and not forgeting her 36D boobs is firm and not saggy.....

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
RTF sure die die must rtf
damage $70

fast hand fast leg or she going to be bao by some rich old man.:D

poolhot.
29-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Bro fl-slayer,

How can i1papaya to miss this D Cupper papaya:D? Can I confirm what is her name? I need to be sure is this the same babe that we bonked just mins after you:p. I dun wish to write FR that would be the wrong babe:D

Confirmed.... same one. U must been blur by her two papaya

Anyway here a preview of her papaya

http://hotimg20.fotki.com/a/218_186/8_10/1.jpg

http://img241.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=42010_1_122_15lo.jpg

i1papaya
30-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Received Bro Fl_slayer 's pre-action message that he booked her time slot liao!! :( http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86812-fresh-34d-beautician-prc-34.html#post2931215 Make me felt more Beh Tahan with regret that I should have bonk her sooner. Boh Pien, immediately action and contacted her for subsequent time slot.

Just a little background, actually on Monday Night, Bro fl_slayer already introduce this newfound Babe, JiaQi to few Senior Semster kopi kakis. When I just join that session, I heard that a Senior Bro took her for a ride(Correction should be a Bonk) that night on his “Popiah” Van to somewhere and send her back to our Kopi place. The moment they joined us, I see a SYT with long silk hair, beautiful pair of eyes, a pair of juicy & grossy lips(Good for BBBJ). Next immediate moment, my radar eye zoomed into her Assets. Wahhh Laooooo Yehhhhhhh, Another Big Papaya!!!:eek: How could any strongman not falling for big boobs like her???

She was in the blouse that reviewing almost ½ of both big boobs popping out calling you to grab them. Her deep Cleavage is like a deep valley of bottomless depth. Together with the few Senior Bros, we continued our chat. As she listens with laughs and giggles, her Jelly Pudding vibrates vigorously and so as my eyes vibrates along. The longer she stays with us, my pre-cum was salivating out of my mouth dripping down to another bros’ “HOT” kopi again.:p

I asked her what cupper are those Jelly Pudding? She responded with a nice smile : D Cups. I was not in time to response while she added with a chicky CFM look and winking with her right eye at me and said: “I allowed your to hands verify if you want to.”. Wahhhhh…….But sorry, I wasn’t brave enough to do a Bare Palm measurement cos I afraid what if she shouted molest how?;p Again she acted seductively and asked me to up her. My response was reluctantly replying: "I already run out of bullets liao as I just end a hard battle and fired all my rounds to Bro Aczeta76's Gem http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/75646-lele-shen-yang-35d-min-10.html 1/2 hr ago just before our kopi session. So I may have no Goods for delivery to you later.:p"

So on the next day, Tuesday, Hahaha……..She is died in my Papaya’s loving hands.

Statistic
She’s a Babe that knows how to seduces.
Name : Li JiaQi
Age : 22 or 23 forget liao (I remembered is 23 but anyway, who cares as long as SYT look and Big Boobs)
Which part of China : Never asked and for you to find out and Report us
Look : 7 SYT(Always gives me the Cum F me look with a little wink of her right eye)
Boobs : Firm with brown nips, 100% Natural D Cupper
Figure : 7 tall 165m with slim waist line and slim legs
Skin : Super Fair and Smooth
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : Yes (Dragon Balls licks. Slow light blow with some deep throat and mostly licking shaft and tickling the back of didi’s head using her tip of her tongue. Feel was high and was good enough for me. Rooms for improvement)
Shower : 7 With boobs message and buttock rolling around your erected didi making you even a harder hard-on.
Painting : Yes (Was hesitate for painting at the beginning but managed to target thru as I tongue licked her inner thighs till she relaxes down before she allows)
Fingering : Yes (did combo by Painting and fingering. She didn’t cum but she still can hear some enjoyment she had as she moans at a higher keynote)
FJ : 7 (Just reasonable Cowgirl ride she does. Missionary was good which I continue enjoy watching Jelly Shakes as I continue pumping her. Her mei mei is very tight that makes a good grip and sealing effect. It was like my piston doing gas pump that I could hear trapped air gashed out of her meimei at the moment we changed next position. Finally did Doggied her for the longest time with bangs from gradual speed and increased to fast and strongest ramps. It took a longest time for this banging in which managed to make her to have multiple orgasms from soft stereo at the beginning to the loudest Dolby 7.1 Channel Full Surround effect. At last, my didi willingly fired all the rounds in the CD)
Damage : $70/1/1 + $20room + CD
GFE : 9 (While waiting for parking lot for almost 10 mins, Her hands keep holding on to your arm. Seductively she move forward coming close to me with her juicy lips attached to my DRY Papaya’s skin and lips. Making a horny man out of me to squeeze her boobs in my car. Almost wanted to do it in the car but was bright day light lah)
RTF : Confirm Yes

Great Job to Bro Fl-slayer for the new babe you found!!
A very seductive SYT Babe with D cups that you must try bros!!

spyder575
30-07-2008, 07:41 AM
First of all, I MUST apologize to TS for not getting the contact from him yesterday....mostly cos I was hesitant to up her after TS n i1Papaya's sessions since I dun wanna smell them on her so soon after. Plus she was probably still "shio shio" from their affections.

But last nite after going home for dinner, I decided I had to clear my system. Smsed her and she was available so I flew down to GL. got to her location n confirmed which 81, heard the manly voice beside her telling her EXACT 81. I found that voice familiar n I think it was verified by Bro Raintree's pic last nite. here's the stats

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs: D nice n weighty with good firmness (heard got a firmer pair of Es around)
Catbath: very light almost ticklish
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (quite green lah, but her suction power increases as she warms up to u)
FJ: 7/10 (weak rider probably cos green, but accomodative)
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes (never cum I think lol, n she keeps wanting to get up to pin me)

Nice girl, accomodative, n not a rusher of time

tamelover
30-07-2008, 03:06 PM
thanks bro fl_slayer for the contact, met her during my lunch time as i didn't want to miss this gem in event she becomes fully booked in the near future ...

booked a room in the g area and waited for her, she arrived in about 20 mins, citing that she has gone shopping (she still has her shopping bags with her).

her looks didn't dissappoint, i'd say she closed to syt, and when she's on bed, there's a little shyness in her that was totally captivating .... it's like bonking a school girl especially her moans, facial expressions, the way she hugs and moving to the rythem of the trusts. best part of all, her all natural boobs are out of sight ...... almost perfect, firm, round and succulent (slup slup) :D

i'll rate her as one of the best bonks i had for a very long time .... thanks ts again .... :D

kkoge
30-07-2008, 04:52 PM
ok guess. quoting from another person's FR is not gonna help.

here goes on my own.

met her up on 2pm~ with a bro drinking kopi.. qucikly left for the hotel opposite the coffeeshop and she quickly stripped off to her birthday suit. my eyes nearly popped out at those jiggly juggly melon.. totally soft to the touch and yiipee! lol. she was totally very seductive while lying on the bed waiting for me.. role play was long and fantastic.. licking each other's nipples and could tell she was getting high on that while i was fingering her.. she applied ky jelly but i could feel more of her OWN juices flowing out~ she did try to deepthroat me but my bro down there was pretty big.. but she provided her best service is still managing to go down all the way on me.. she started off cowgirl and she was moaning loudly like stereo loudhailers the moment i popped in her.. she was enjoying every moment while she pushed herself in for more~ i was at first afraid that i might hurt her.. but she said the pain became her pleasure.. her tight pussy clamped on so hard that i came soon after 5 mins.. followed up by a little chit chat before we left..

sorry for lousy FR. :)

looks : 8.5/10 (looks like a sex kitten and seriously to my liking)
attitude : 10/10
boobs : 9.5/10(just the slight sag~ still in the hunt for the perfect D-rack, large melons yet firm~)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( well.. it's my fault that i'm big, but i still applaud for her effort)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and good stereo effects, i didnt last long enough.)
RTF : definitely when i've moolah.
DMG: 70+10tips+15hotel/cd

i1papaya
31-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi, Papaya,
Can share her contact.
Look nice on photo.
Dinosoar88

To All Bros and to Bro Dinosoar88,

Please do not ask me or Private Message(PM) me JiaQi CTC. The simple reason is I'm not the Thread Starter(TS), Thread Director(TD) nor Thread Manager(TM). Please PM only in the TS or TM and do not waste all the valuable space here telling you need the contact. Provided you qualify, just be nice and PM to TS with your promises on the FR and I think you may get more future Gems' CTCs thereafter with FR!! I know these Guys and they are not OKT but just Bonkers willing to help the GEMs. So please be paitence as these Bonkers have their own life and work to do before taking sometime to reply your PM.

So, I'm just only a Bonker too that likes to screw huge Tits/PAPAYAs and not good enough to give CTC:D

Zikoman
31-07-2008, 12:10 PM
lol, bro u also in secret mission?

kekeke...... no lah, me beri open one...... trying to con some freebies for u mah..... so next time can kia kee & eat at te same time :D

ADSR
31-07-2008, 01:04 PM
can jump Q one...... juz need to buy TS 10 pcs of chicken wing & 20 pcs satay.... :D

wah lidat also can har? hahahaha :D

Carbon
31-07-2008, 01:52 PM
First of all got to thank TS for giving contact
Face - 6
Tits - 8
Ass - 6.5
Figure - 7
bbbj - 8
fj - 8
Overall - 7.5
RTF - depends
Not a bad deal. this girl got super GF feeling. For this kind of figure n service at $70 wat can u complain man. Zhi De
Damage - $70 + tips $10 + hotel $30 very big room a distance from geylang

denden7070
31-07-2008, 02:45 PM
yesterday,eyeing on her boobs n she keep seducing me...........abit buay tahan liao:D

wordcraft
31-07-2008, 02:48 PM
To my bros (and a double thank you to Bro Slayer for the contact and even assisting with the appointment with Jia Qi),

Well after a very difficult time of trying to arrange a meeting, I managed to get a time and place (the time and place were changed many times by me and her). Then finally waited in the room. Watching tv and waiting for her. Finally ding dong and I open the door. A pretty tall PRC is standing there in nice heels and a huge rack you can’t possibly miss. Then the next part you know: taking off clothes, showering, kissing, talking, hugging, etc.

Then into bed we went. I got her on her back and started sucking and playing with her big breast. It was probably as enjoyable for me as her. Then I went further south and start licking her pussy. It was nice with a little bush and no smell. In no time, she was all wet and moaning. When I stop, she had a big smile as I am sure she enjoyed it very much. Having made her happy, she flipped me on my back and catbath me and started stroking and lightly touching my little brother. Then her lips slowly slowly kissed my nipples then my stomach. Walking her way back up, she kissed my nipple again with my hard didi in between her massive breasts. All the while, she would look up at me with those slutty eyes and work her way down lower until she got to my little brother. There was some light sucking and licking of my love tool. She would kiss up my body and back down a few times all the while letting her breast bang against my didi. Yummy, trust me, it was hard.

Getting the cap, she used her mouth and slipped it on. Then she sat down. I was surprised because her hole was tight and I could feel her sliding up and down everytime. It was nice, and I grabbed her hips and pulled her full down on my little brother and she gasped. While I was helping her grind on my didi, she was moaning harder and harder. Of course I kept helping her grinding by flexing my didi into her and grabbing her nipples and breasts. After a while, she couldn’t take it anymore and flipped us with me on top. Then I have another excellent view of her jiggle fun bags everytime I thrusted and pumped her. In time, I came and shot another load into a hot PRC.

Then we showered together where she used her massive breasts to soap my body up. And she helped me clean my didi and ass thoroughly. Afterwards, we cleaned, dried and got ready to go. But it was nice to see her get ready because I had tons of time to stare and admire her breasts while she lean forward to adjust her clothes or look in the mirror. I think overall, it was very enjoyable and I won’t for her bing bongs anytime soon.

Jia Qi
Age : 23 (She definitely looks like a university student. She has that youthfulness in her face and body, but her maturity is starting to show in her eyes.)
Looks : 8/10 (The typical good looks from a PRC. She looks better when you are bonking her senseless as she turns her head and closes her eyes.)
Body : 10/10 (If I wanted a woman all for myself, I would pick Jia Qi’s body. We all know about the big tits. But she’s got this little waist that really enhances her chest. Plus her ass isn’t bad at all as there is a nice firm ass to squeeze. Hahahahah….yummy! I am still thinking about it right now!)
Frenching : 2/10 (the famous black hole when you kiss her and try to french her. No tongue action from her.)
Boobs : 10/10 (Big and soft. Perfect as they aren’t at the stage of drooping yet.)
BBBJ : 5/10 (She does a good job of lick and taking it deep into her mouth. However, there is almost no power in her suction.)
BJ : see bbbj
Catbath: 7/10 (Very standard as she licked and nibbled on my nipples and worked up and down my body to my little brother and back up.)
CIM : n/a (I don’t think so, plus there isn’t enough suction to make it to CIM)
BM : n/a (She’s only there for shagging. There isn’t really the full as you know most PRC are there to f*ck, get paid, and leave.)
Sound : 7/10 (Soft moaning with the occasional gasp as I thrust it into her.)
Pussy : tight and wet. The thing that surprised me was that the hole to the entrance was really small so it really squeezed my little brother. Even thought I had some action the night before, I was still able to come in good time with Jia Qi.
FJ : 8.5/10 (it was very lovely to see her boobs bouncing and jiggling in front of me. She really can’t do cowgirl long, as I think it is too much for her to take. Hahhahaah…)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (We all know the Thais have the best service. But her attitude wasn’t bad and did what was necessary to make you satisfied with the experience)
GFE : 7/10 (It did feel like bonking someone you pick up from the bar. I guess the language part was a little bit of a barrier.)
Experience : 8.5/10 (You can tell she has done this work for a little while as she knows how to tease and massage you with her two big assets.)
Overall: 8/10 (Overall, I was very satisfied as it is not often you get to play with jugs that big.)
RTF : Yes, I’ve already set an appointment with her
Damage : $70 + tip + cap + room

Verdict – If you are a big boob lover, then you should not miss this one. The tight entrance hole is a bonus, but her assets are the two big ones on her chest. If you want full service, try a Thai girl.

W

power_stormy
31-07-2008, 05:50 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88592-36e-university-student-syt-22yo.html

same student ???

i1papaya
31-07-2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/88592-36e-university-student-syt-22yo.html

same student ???

The Girls are from the Same Kaki group of Bonkers we know but not from the same group of girls they know themselves. In another words, NOT THE SAME!!:mad::D

Already spelled out One "E" Papaya cups and One "D" Papaya cups. Means the same??:p

Me "I" Papaya nobody want:D

STK01
31-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Dear Bros,

Just had a session with Jiaqi earlier. :D

First of all, thanks to Bro FL_Slayer for the contact. He had made STK01 come out from hibernation!! Hehe

Supposed to meet her at Lorong 25 at 7pm but instead met at H81 at L16. Jiaqi's look really will glow on you. (Read below) From the hotel to the room, she is pretty friendly. Here are my ratings for her.

Name: Jiaqi
Face: 7.5-8.0/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (Nice stereo and tight lovehole)
RTF: High
Damage $70 + $20 for room

During FJ, she was accommodating and tried a few positions. And looking at her expressions and sexy moans, really buey tahan.

One thing is after bonking and wash up, I looked at her wear her clothings and touch up on her make-up. She is really sweet and she looks kindof gentle and even decent (guai type). Long long time never see FLs of good looks like Jiaqi.

Conclusion:

A Gem for a budget price.

STK01 is a sextified man, for now.

Singguy
01-08-2008, 10:33 AM
First of all, thanks to Bro FL_Slayer once again for GEMS includin this one...
FInished my meeting at 5pm.. called her..said she's avail now.. mai tu liao.. went down to designated hotel.... said she already have a room... so just went up to the room and saw this SYT in bra and panties... 1st impression.. SI BEH DUA LIAP!!!!
She helped me undress and teased me.... went to shower alone and seh started her teasing with her melons and sat on dick....:D:D

Did not have much catbath but she did a reasonable BBBJ for me... During FJ, she was accommodating and i manage to try a few positions....her maons are sexy and soft.. not the shouting type.Her expression is priceless.. see already also cannot tahan.. finally shot my load....

The rest is standard... bath alone and change. After that I told her that I'm going for dinner and she said will join me... had a simple dinner and she asked me for my number again and said she wants to join me for KTV or dancing session infuture.. haha... KC trap ah!!!! All these while after we left the hotel she was holding my hand.. strong GFE feel... another plus point. She left and said there's a 7pm session with one of the bros.. guess it must be bro STK01. She wanted to go back to her home at L25 but decided to have dinner so asked u to meet her at L16 instead.... paiseh:p

Face: 7.5 ( SYT )
Body: 8 ( 白白嫩嫩 )
BBBJ: 6 ( room for improvement )
FJ: 8/10 (Nice stereo and tight MM)
RTF: Most likely ( need to cover a few more dua liap ones 1st )

Once again thanks to TS for the contact and boob lovers dun miss out on this GEM... big, nice and firm... happy cheonging bros!!!!

strongman
01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Many thanks to Bro TS through Bro RT for sharing this Big Boobs Papaya contact to me.

Arrangement made to meet her and first look a very young and SYT and Sexy, indeed this big papaya has a very sweet and sexy voice. I would not go into details but only to say that “She is dame good especially playing with her full and life size papaya, one of the best bonk for this week.”

Below is my rating on her:
Skin: very fair and smooth skin.
Looks: 8/10 attractive and cute, lovely.
Figure: excellent bodyline
Boobs: 33D+cupper, nice, real and soft
Catbath: 7/10 good and no rush
BBBJ: 7.5/10 very good I almost cannot tahan her sucking
FJ: 8.5/10 cunt quiet tight, plenty of moaning shiok to hear. I did her missionary, sit and fuck and doggy
Overall: 8.5/10 satisfied and very happy
Time Spent with her - 1 hour and 25 minutes
RTF: would like to but I know the Q is long & should let other brothers to try b4 rtf :)

Thank you once again to Bro TS and RT recommendation.

NY71
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi! I am new here. Can share this gem with me. Would like to pay her a visit. can PM me her contact. Thanks

sugarray
01-08-2008, 05:07 PM
01/08/08

FR on Jia Qi

many thanks once agian to bro fl slayer for JQ's contact,last nite pick
JQ up at the lower GL lorong and then when to lovenest in town
to avoid unneccessary troubles in GL (ie raids).walking towards the
car can see a pretty syt with her huge water melons bouncing up and
down and somemore give half ball.she was wearing tight baby tee which
was skin tight that showed her two big melons (no need push up bra lah)
and hotpant,under hot pants wearinng stocking.usual tcss and in no
time reach the love nest

Looks: 8/10 - SYT,pretty with straight long black hair that reaches up to her
two big melons. big eyes and and longish face .she looks similar
to Michelle Wie the skorean-hawaiian lady golfer.

Height: 1.68m

Body: 7.5/10 - smooth,very fair skin, nice to touch ,slim and proportionate body.
no tattooes

Boobs: 8/10 - D Cupper,huge,all natural, creamy and soft to feel and fondle
shiok arh, light brownish nipples, not the protruding type and even
after licking and trying to stimulate the nipples only slightly or
half erect,brown areolas. while catbathing she use her
water melons for tit farking - song song dao jurong

Bath : 0/10 - she bathe before that,so i diy lor

Catbath : 7/10 - sop catbath apart from give me a tit fark with the big melons

Frenching - 6/10 - ok frenching ,no tongue fu fighting,just my tongue searching
inside the mouth for something.

BBBJ - 7/10 - SOP licking and sucking motion,licking the length of the
didi and a bit of deep throating and licking the tip of the forehead

Painting - 6.5/10 yes,nice clean pussy ,no smell,but she not too keen to be painted
at first ,but eventually she seemed to enjoy the paint job with her
low moaning and her hands roaming her melons and playing with her
half erect nipples and guiding my hand to rubba the melons

FJ - 7/10 - capped me ,did her in missionary with slow entry and she claimed it
a bit painful,can feel the tightness of her mei mei.after slow thrusting,
up the speed and was pumping much harder.changed to her sitting on top
of me ,with her pumping me and can hear the paik paik sound as both were
pumping in and out,she then changed to cowgal and was pumping up and down
my shaft.all the while whilst pumping my hands were busy auto roaming her
melons and squeezing them.she was tired with all the pumping and then
changed to doggie and in doggie position holding,her hips, i was pumping
and thrusting all the way. damn shiok and did not take long to cum

GFE - 7/10 - not too strong gfe ,after fj ,showered, changed into the undies and
cuddles up for a a very short while.perhaps a bit green and naive.

Rtf: got others to try

damage 70/- with some tip

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

Wdl_guy
01-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Firstly to thank bro fl_slayer for the contact.
arranged to meet her up at 1pm today.

not very sure of which hotel she's referring to in the beginning but eventually found it. So later i found the hotel n saw her sitting at the hotel looby...
first impression is wow.... big white melons and a syt face. fast forward a little bit....
Booked a room and went up... apparently she seemed to have had a customer b4 me and so i bathed alone while she curl up in the bed to reply some of her sms. she's my best buy for this year i guess. in terms of value for money.

Started with me undressing her.. really a turn-on to see her big melons that defies gravity. very slim curvy waistline. She did some catbath while stealing some glances at me and continued to southward for a bbbj. then we switched positions and i planted a few kisses on her neck, melons n painted her below. very nice and neat lovehole she has. feels very tight and she stopped me from penetrating with my finger probably she felt a bit painful. painted her for a good 5min or so... then she gave me another bbbj as i was going soft already.. very good bbbj but seemed still inexperienced so not much of suction but it really felt great. then she rided on top of me with her big melons dangling against my face. really felt great as i sucked on her nipples which has already became slightly harder than before while my other hand grabbed her other melon. really so soft and i can confirm it's definitely natural. then i finished off missionary. btw, she's from sichuan

Really a value for money and not rushing at all. Definitely worth a try for bros who like syt and soft, silky fair boobs.

Looks 7/10
GFe:8/10
height:162cm without shoes. becoz i'm 165 but i'm taller than her.
boobs:9/10
body: 8/10
catbath: 7/10
Painting: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ:8/10
Skin: Perfect to my eye. 11/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: $70+20(15room)+tips

xiang88
01-08-2008, 09:13 PM
bro can i have her number??

sloanejc65
01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Thks to Bro Slayer

To All Bros this is a gem not to be miss

Good for boobs lovers

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ( great rear for doggie)
FJ: 8/10 (any position)
RTF: High
:)
Cheers

bonk_syt
02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
She must be very busy now.

I called her in the morning to book her for 6.30pm appointment but she said cannot bcos 6.30pm she busy. So I asked her "what time can" ? and she replied "I will call you back".

But she didn't....

Bro SikWaiSin, true she was busy with me when you call her for appointment for bonking.

Just bonk this SYT.

Jia Qi
36D 26 34
Looks : 8/10 (sure a SYT)
Skin texture: smooth and fair (fairest lady I ever had)
BBBJ : 7/10 (with slurp)
Frenching : YES 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (surely out to please... very accomodating and no rush)
RTF : Surely YES
Damage : 70 + 20 + CD + TIPS

Brudders, she is one hot girl... phone keeps on ringing... even Bro XL (as told by her) also call her when I was bonking her.

virtuoso
02-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Firstly have to thanks bro Slayer for such a contact. Really wonderful meeting i had with her.

She is a shy girl when she first saw me and she has like a damsel in distress look. Overall very good session with her.

Looks: 7/10
BOOBS: OMG!!!! creamy JUICY and so comfortable like my house pillow plus the added warmth from her D cuppers!!
BBBJ plus BJ: she can go on forever.. hope she can give deepthroat next time..
OVerall: wonderfull!!!!! Thanks..

RTF: next week, missing those cuppers and her cute look.

NJSG
03-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Had appointment with this gem this afternoon. First million thanks to Bro Fl_Slayer. You are my true hero. this girl is exactly what i have been looking for for a long long time. For bros who like professional services, this girl is not your type. She is very SYT, innocent and just looks like a pretty girl you met in college. I am already tired with with those professionals and was considering to quit the market. This gem reignites my passion. I never though I would revisit any FL. This girl changed my mind. Will rebonk her ASAP. Bros who like finding a feel of bonking a girl friend can't miss this gem. I rate this girl as ***** :-)

My rating

Jia Qi
36D (the best genuine boobs I ever touched.)
Looks : 8/10 (Very sweet and decent)
Skin: smooth and fair
BBBJ : 7/10 (need more practice but very girl friend feel)
Frenching : Yes 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very tight. need to be improved)
RTF : 100%
Damage : 70 +TIPS+CD

Thanks again bro Fl_slayer. Great Gem you got

loverboat
03-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Good Find u have there bro fl_slayer & thanks for the contact.

She was cute. pretty looking and have great curves. Totally not like a professional. Will not waste her breath saying things that you've heard from most FLs. She walked into the room with a big WOW in my mind. "8/10" i rated her in my mind as she came in. i chatted with her for a short while and she asked me to take my shower. i came out and there i took notice of those pair of full, filled tits hiding in her tight body hugging top. She began to strip as i run my hands through her body. It was smooth and nice to my touch. she asked if could dim the lights and she came over, diving right onto my lips. i pulled her down together onto the bed and began carassing her. light moans came as i started licking her nipples while i played with her lovehole. she was getting a little wet. I went down and gave her further treats with my tounge and could sense her shivers of enjoyment with moans intermittenly. i asked her if she likes it and she nodded with a smile. it think she could not take it any longer and lifted my head up signalling to me.."ITS MY TURN"

laying me on my back. she start north licking my nips while i still have a good angle fondling her assets. She move downwards giving me a good suction bbbj. Awwhhh..it was awesome. Great looks, devlish figure, beautiful smile and sensational licking and sucking on my erected manhood. She took her time and i allow her to enjoy every moment of it.

i signalled her to cap me as i wanted to try her ever so moist and tight pussy. She capped me and ride on me cowgirl. beginning with slow and steady movements, she let out moans again. she began rocking harder and the sight of her enjoyment gives great satisfaction and ego as she bit her lips with her eyes closed while rocking (well thats what men are...EGO). i took the opportunity to oppose her rock creating a deeper thrust and she cried out a little when i attempted the first time, she enjoyed the deep thrust and opposing movement became more rythemic as speed increases. The feeling is sensational, i rock her even harder and faster. the tension was so great that i didn't want to hold on any longer and i release my load in her (with cap on of course) while keeping the rock in motion. This is max climax, almost took my life.

We cleaned ourselves, and chated, while i watch her replying to the calls from other bros. She was snacking some tibits and she offer to feed me some. it was sweet. Finally her next appointment is here and she left me satisfied in the room.

Ratings:

look and feel: 8/10 (suits me..its a personal taste)
Boobs: more than a handful, firm and its ALL NATURAL!
Kissing only no french
BBBJ - 6/10 needs training
FJ - 7/10 i hope i could last longer
GFE - 7/10 this nice little girl grows on you
RTF - i want her for 2 shots but she forgot. got appt liao..(i'll be back 4 SURE)
Damage - $70 + TIPs + CD + ROOM.

bonk_syt
03-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Paiseh my calling disturb your bonking :D

But then, you must remind her to call me after you finish the session with her mah ? Or you bao her the whole night until she cannot me ? :p

Bro SikWaiSin,

I din bao her... just that I have made an advance bonking time with her... one day in advance... so yesterday early mng, I call her and bingo... got the first saxxion with her for the start of that day...

She told me she enjoy my saxxion and I have help her took some picture of her posting... before that she was having 3 pictures taken by other bro... using her camera phone... with Bra and undie on.

I have help her increase her collection (using her camera phone) to about 4 shots... er... she let me have in total her 4 pictures... while 3 of the pictures shots she claim to have deleted... she dun like... also with Bra and Undie on:D

mcvovin
03-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks to Bro Fl_slayer for the ctc, tried jiaqi yesterday and my brief FR as follows

Look : 6.5/10 (SYT)
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : 7/10 (make u feel high)
FJ : 7/10 (Her BBBJ make me so shiok that i cum veri fast)
Damage : $70/1/1 (excl Rm & Cd)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Likely

lacoruna69
03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I met her yesterday night full of expectation after some many nice FRs by Bros here. She told me she got a room liao, so no need to book room. To be frank, her service is seriously over-rated. Throughout the session, I felt I was being rushed. Even though she tried to be friendly, I knew she just wanted me out of the room asap. For what reason? Not sure. Most probably got another customer coming up.

FR Summary
Name : JiaQi
Age : Young but not SYT standard to me. My version of SYT a bit different. Sorry.
Origin : Didn't bother to ask.
Dressing : Black shirt, black pants with turquoise heels. Black bra n panties.
Look : Minimal make up. Long straight hair. Young PRC look. Looks ordinary to me.
Showering : No shower. I shower alone while she ate the dinner which she requested me to buy for her.
Body : Approx 1.62m. Slim type.
Boobs : Her only great asset. Big round and soft. Very light pinkish/brown nipples for sucking. The best I had seen so far.
Skin : Fair n Smooth like young gal.
Armpit : Didn't notice.
Pussy : Small thick bush. Meaty love lips. She put lubricant here........
Catbath : Lick my nipples and moved down south. Quite rushy.
Frenching : No mood to kiss her. Got a feeling she dun like. Slight pecks.
Fingering : Rubbing allowed. But very soon she wants me to poke her liao.
BJ (with cap) : Quite SOP.
FJ (Capped of course): Rides me for a while and I pushed her down for missionary. Not much response from her. I ended it quick as my mood is spoilt. After cumming, no clean up. I auto lor.
Service : A bit rushy, maybe she got another customer coming up.
Attitude : 'Friendly' ? A bit fake to me. She did get a bit annoyed when I was looking for my water bottle for a drink. She wanted to start action as she said I was late meeting her. KNN, I was buying her dinner, that's why late. My mood spoilt from this moment on. FYI, me in and out of the room less than 30 mins. Didn't waste too much of her time.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room). She offered me to use her room and yet want me to pay $20. I might as well book my own room.
Verdict : Very much over-rated. Only her boobs not over-rated.:D
RTF : No thanks! In fact I regret meeting her. I should have save my $90 and RTF Coco (Bro Gaofar). Heard from her she no business.

Last but not least, thanks to Bro fl_slayer for contact.

onlyhuman
03-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Firstly many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

maybe yesterday was a bz day for Jiaqi, and the feeling i had with her was not relli gd (my opinion oni) not subject to others...

My honest FR is the same with the rest on the stats,probably no chemistry.

RTF: Seldom try the same gal twice. :D

Signing Off,

OnlyHuman.

imnsa
03-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Just had a session with JQ this afternoon.

She already had booked a room. I was a bit apprehensive.

Went up & saw the owner of a pair of the nicest boobs!

Initially thought that she was a bit stuck up & faking friendliness, but after a while, realised that she was indeed genuine. Not as openly passionately friendly, but believe me, passionate she was!

Suggested to her after that not such a good idea to book room herself or pack too many appts too closely & she was open & receptive.

All in all, a good girl but lacking some of the 'roundedness'.

I'd say if possible, bros try to cut her some slack. Anyway, we're paying to have fun, so look on the positive side instead.

Great find & thanks for ctc, bro fl_slayer!

kukumalu
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Bro kukumalu,

It depends on demand... first of all need TS to agree bro. The pics does not show her pretty face anyway.:p

If din show her face, should be fine bah. We already see the 1st pix sian liao..:D

strongman
03-08-2008, 06:25 PM
how cum raintree nvm sms me???????

Nowadays nono1925 beri beri busy.

Hope i can join U guys next week. I sure miss Miss Tiger :D

Hello Bro, you are welcome to join us....lets wait for Bro RT to activate lor :)

If din show her face, should be fine bah. We already see the 1st pix sian liao..:D

If you want to see her face, get the contact from TS and book a session with her and if you feel "sian liao" don't ask anymore :rolleyes:

SikWaiSin
03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks bro fl_slayer for the contact.

It was difficult to get an appointment with her. Everytime I called her, her answer would be "I call you back" but she didn't ...

I thought I gave a 4th & final try. This time she said "OK".

Would not write too much bcos I think I totally agreed with bro lacoruna69. I think she is definitely over-rated.

I know, one man's meat is another man's poison but I really don't know how some bros can give her a 8.5 for face. Anyway, I only give her a 5 for face bcos to me, her thick make-up failed to cover-up her rough face. Or was it her thick make-up makes her face looks rough ? Either way, suffice to say, her face is not my cup of tea.

But her boobs is about the only positive aspect of her session although there are much better pair around.

Her skin is fair and smooth.

As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?" but she said "No"

Throughout the sexxion, she seemed distracted by the non-stop ringing of her handphone.

As the mood was not there, I also quickly want to get the hell out of the room. The moment I cummed, she immediately went to check her hp instead of cleaning me up.

Face: 5
Boob: C cup real
HJ: n/a
BJ: 6
FJ: 5
Damage: 70 + 30 = 100
RTF: For that amount, it would be better to get a streetwalker in Geylang Lrg 6 or 8 at the ice-cream man.

Sorry for this negative but true FR.

Once again, thanks TS for the contact.

glstunner
03-08-2008, 09:22 PM
As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?"

So far 2 negative FRs on her....maybe too much customers tends 2 rush :confused: but tat not e right way......i think twice now on trying her,anyway thanks bro fl slayer for the contact

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Yesterday had my RTF with WenWen http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2943063-post175.html and I tot she could be available for 2 sessions but instead I only had 1. It wasn’t her fault actually as I didn’t informed her earlier that I needed 2 sessions. After having 1 round of my bullet shot out and left one more still loaded on. So today Gian Gian again but unfortunately my timing with WW was not right. So I resorted to contact JiaQi instead.

This morning I had read this thread and was surprised by her Ignorance!!:mad: She booked a room readily just to service Bonkers since yesterday!! I was also like…..contemplating whether to call for my first RTF with her or not. But thinking back about our chemistry we had was a good one the last time. So I was willing to give her a call.

On fixing the meeting time, I told her I will see her at my love nest and she responded that she had booked one already and requested me to be there instead. I was like OK lah give a try lor and becos I ever tried the Zhang Shao Han looks alike FLs http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/82853-super-hot-babe-angela-zhang-shao-han-look-alike-xiao-lu-back-thrill-u.html also doing the same right? The sexperience was also not too bad and for the room she booked for all her every stay she made servicing the bonkers was also well reported.

On my arrival to her room, we French and did what we had done before and Bonk what we did as before but the different was, the fight was more intense than the previous sexperience. I would not want to bore to death everyone with the sexual details again since I may have been overly seem recently of my FR in few of the thread.

To cut it short, thereafter our bonk, I had a good chat with JQ and I told her that I could understand where she is coming from.
- She is here to make money not on Holiday tour with prince of Sexgapore. Therefore she is squeezing all part of her brain juice to made the most out of it. (But this would be a fool to do if wrong though was made and so as we bonkers are not idiot.)
- Doing fixed room booking to make more dollars by collecting room charges from bonkers
- Minimum time on the road would increases her number of bonkers equal number of dollars
- Fixing appointment in a very tightly packed schedule would also increases the number of bonks equal the number of dollars
So I told her, this would only be high risk of AV raid, Poor customer sextisfaction, unfair room charges, dirty bed sheet and towel(ever though she has a few clean towels in her room which I saw her called for room service to deliver additional paid clean towels) and Etc…..

Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed. :(

So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.:(
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.

On paying her, I asked her how much. She replied : S$50 cos she needed my help. I was like??!! No! and she insisted me to pay only S$60 than but I rejected and paying her standard rate of S$70

And again I’m asking myself, why am I going through all this SHIT!!??:mad: Rumors always say, kind person would be the first to be dead!! And I hope I’m not!!
I’m not anyone’s OKT and I’m not making and never want to make any cent out from HER or from YOU. I’m just a bonker that enjoys good chemistry sex with the Babe and sharing a good GEM with Bros here. As what most Cheongster said : the more KC the more result of service and better feel of sex with them. Which I think it is true.Hehehe...............

HornyGuy
03-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Dear Bros, can i have her contacts?

Green Horn
03-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Bro

May I ask for her number pse?? Thanks a lot.

was having coffee with bros and after bonking xiaoli,pls refer to walabis thread.after bonking xl recomend her childhood friend and my eyes stun..she stood 1.65 tall wt 48 super fair skin with a huge D cup busting out from her spagetti black top. best is she is only 20yrs old. look i will give 8.

without hesitation i go for round 2,up the room show started in shower, she will use her boobs to rub u with soap and bbbj for a while and is sensation.

after shower, she tcss with me a while and start using her boobs to cat bath me and also give me a boob job.follow by a bbbj with a cfm face. bbbj was speacial somthing like a gf bbbj u (not very experience by willing to learn)

bonk her in a few position (her love hole is super tight, so bro pls be gentle:D)
her moan is natural and like i say she is very new in this trade by for $70 i will say is a good steal for her figure and her youth and not forgeting her 36D boobs is firm and not saggy.....

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
damage $70

amity
03-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Yesterday had my RTF with WenWen ....After having 1 round of my bullet shot out and left one more still loaded on. ..... So I resorted to contact JiaQi instead.

.......And again I’m asking myself, why am I going through all this SHIT!!??:mad: Rumors always say, kind person would be the first to be dead!! And I hope I’m not!!
I’m not anyone’s OKT and I’m not making and never want to make any cent out from HER or from YOU. I’m just a bonker that enjoys good chemistry sex with the Babe and sharing a good GEM with Bros here. As what most Cheongster said : the more KC the more result of service and better feel of sex with them. Which I think it is true.Hehehe...............

Bro, u r superman..... care to share ur diet that make u a super horny man :p

Dun worry 木瓜兄, i can vote for u that u r a real gentleman out to help the lady.... without expecting a return

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Bro, u r superman..... care to share ur diet that make u a super horny man :p

Dun worry 木瓜兄, i can vote for u that u r a real gentleman out to help the lady.... without expecting a return

A papaya a day makes your bro a good strong stay:p.

Thks for your positive vote. My FR are Genuine and never would like to waste bonkers' time and money and I believe my sexperiene would be as much you could and may enjoy with the GEM.
This is just my Philosophy. But again, one man's meat is another's poison.

imnsa
03-08-2008, 11:57 PM
So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.:(
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.

Ah, bro i1papaya, so it was you who told her abt the postings.

Got a call from her I think right after you left. She was so worried and kept begging me to write good things for her.

Well, I wrote my FR earlier and just want to add, she "appears" to be in a rush, I thought so myself too. But seriously, after I was dressed, she was still very casual in her towel "suit" and there wasn't any hurry from her to "chase" me out the room. It was only then that I realised that I ASSUMED too much.

But she's one that I'll definitely RTF. :D

Like bro i1papaya, I simply love her BOOBS!

loverboat
04-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi all,

JQ called me today and told me she kanna complaint. She explained to me what happen and i gave her my word of advice. She promised that she would not do that anymore. Her intentions was to max time, earn more money. i also told her that her appt should be well buffered coz one person's delay would mean bros after that waiting.

She was remorseful and promised not to commit those mistakes anymore. dear bros. She is here to earn, not to rob. She tot she was witted to come out with such a plan but she did not know she is endangering herself. Give her another chance. She is indeed an innocent ger who does not harbor any bad intentions.

Her rates are still the same which i believe its worth paying for eventually. Lets forget about the past. Who doesn't err. Let her learn and maybe, who knows she will be the most hardworking FL tomorrow.

Cheers! :D

loverboat
04-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Hi all,

JQ called me today and told me she kanna complaint. She explained to me what happen and i gave her my word of advice. She promised that she would not do that anymore. Her intentions was to max time, earn more money. i also told her that her appt should be well buffered coz one person's delay would mean bros after that waiting.

She was remorseful and promised not to commit those mistakes anymore. dear bros. She is here to earn, not to rob. She tot she was witted to come out with such a plan but she did not know she is endangering herself. Give her another chance. She is indeed an innocent ger who does not harbor any bad intentions.

Her rates are still the same which i believe its worth paying for eventually. Lets forget about the past. Who doesn't err. Let her learn and maybe, who knows she will be the most hardworking FL tomorrow.

Cheers! :D

fl_slayer
04-08-2008, 02:38 AM
hmm......thanks for the feedback as this will hopefully give jiaqi some pointers and be able to serve bro much better. she is young and creative but backfired for her plan.....

put urself in her shoe.....so many bro here call her and support her and her intention is to serve as many bro as possible(within a day) and not let them disappoint,but she got only one pussy(unless she can split herself into 3)
guess the respond is overwhelming.

had told her to accept appointments within her means, if too many bros for the day no choice have to scheldue them on some other day, service is wat bro here looking for and if is a good bonk they will be willing to wait.

trust me , she will serve u guys better now.:D

sign off
fl_trainer.......

denden7070
04-08-2008, 02:58 AM
hmm......thanks for the feedback as this will hopefully give jiaqi some pointers and be able to serve bro much better. she is young and creative but backfired for her plan.....

put urself in her shoe.....so many bro here call her and support her and her intention is to serve as many bro as possible(within a day) and not let them disappoint,but she got only one pussy(unless she can split herself into 3)
guess the respond is overwhelming.

had told her to accept appointments within her means, if too many bros for the day no choice have to scheldue them on some other day, service is wat bro here looking for and if is a good bonk they will be willing to wait.

trust me , she will serve u guys better now.:D

sign off
fl_trainer.......

good morning bro....:D

let me say something hor....

in my own shoe.......i have waited her twice n kena fly ley.if cant make it then tell lor but dont let people wait mah,right? :)

otur
04-08-2008, 05:06 AM
good morning bro....:D

:)

good de morning
so u have anything new to share :D

simone
04-08-2008, 05:24 AM
good de morning
so u have anything new to share :D

hey bro otur... 那么早起床...???

another great find by bro fl slayer.... can i have the ctc.

cheers

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Just Nothing better to do.

I added all the rating of about 20 FRs.
You can do a search, in sequence, 8,7,6.5,8.5,6,8,7.5,7.5,8,8,7,8,8,7,8,8,6.5,(bro Lacorunna69)no rating so I put 4,(bro Imnsa) not rating so I put 6, and 5.

Sorry bro Lacorunna69 for my aga aga rating on her look department for you since the negative sexperience. So as bro Imnsa, no rating but Sextisfactory sexperience.

Adding up to be 142.5 and divided by 20 = 7.125. (Maths Lesson:D)
So for her look how bad can it be? At least a 7!!
Which was the rating I have given in my FR.

个花入个眼, 我应该没有看走眼吧?:p

walabis
04-08-2008, 07:22 AM

Look like you switch your target from WW to JQ :rolleyes::D

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 07:26 AM
Look like you switch your target from WW to JQ :rolleyes:

No lah me a Boobs lover. Both I also want:D
But my favour is still WW but JQ is just one boobs size behind:p:D

imnsa
04-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Bro i1papaya, you'll have to up the avg a bit as I'd definitely give JQ a 8 in terms of looks. :D

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Words speaks for itself.
Now bro imnsa, dun tell me you also see with your wrong eyes?!:p

Sorry me no cameraman. So any bro that hv her latest photo(not the face hor) of her D boobs figure, pls post it up to let the ball rolling again . :D

Born2Skru
04-08-2008, 09:59 AM
best calculation of an fr i have seen thus far lol :D:p

You can do a search, in sequence, 8,7,6.5,8.5,6,8,7.5,7.5,8,8,7,8,8,7,8,8,6.5,(bro Lacorunna69)no rating so I put 4,(bro Imnsa) not rating so I put 6, and 5.......
Adding up to be 142.5 and divided by 20 = 7.125. (Maths Lesson:D)

porcupine
04-08-2008, 10:19 AM

Adding up to be 142.5 and divided by 20 = 7.125. (Maths Lesson)
So for her look how bad can it be? At least a 7!!
Which was the rating I have given in my FR.

bro i1papaya..... exam coming liao... go teach your dotter maths lah... rather than wasting time counting papayas and cups...;):D

:p

Tailok
04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
So many JQ supporters here. I peeped into room 04.. when Bro Bonk_Syt booked the gal. I wanted to book her but had to go for another FL as my friend had bonked the other gal b4 and Liwei is not available.

Not bad looking but not that fantastic either. I agree with 7.125 for looks. :p Bonk_syt got a good deal cos the gal let him go overtime. After I send my gal over to next location, and finished my plate of wantan noodle onli then he called me to say he finished. I am going to view his private collection sooon. :rolleyes: Sorry to all you guys.

I guess JQ is booking the room for the whole day and charging for the room use individually to all her patrons. Wah lidat oso can. Hopefully, you din smell other guy's sperm when you use the towel. Hahaha :eek: I better book my own room.

porcupine
04-08-2008, 11:18 AM
paiseh, just 1 day and so many new post on JY

bro i1papaya....so does that mean i no need to bring own towel liao :confused:

sibei confusing.... got fl_slayer, fl_trainer and fl_counsellor and fl_complainer

:D:D:D

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 11:38 AM
bro i1papaya....so does that mean i no need to bring own towel liao :confused:

:D:D

Only for u. U need to bring your CD, towel, soap, shampoo, suntan lotion, radio and picknic set. Dun forget a tent for privacy bonk. Pls PM me where and when will you will setup your tent ok:p

otur
04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
hey bro otur... 那么早起床...???

cheers

不是早起,是还没睡。现在才起身 :D

bdevil666
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
PLS UP MY POINTS IF U LIKE THE PICS

many tks to TS's contacts for this gem!

here's my short FR

origin: szechuan

looks: 5/10 w/o makeup might be mistaken for 7month thing if u see on the road at nite,
8/10 with make up plastered on her face

tit size: natural E 80cm (according to the bra label lah)
nipple short stubby brownish

skin color: fair n smooth - except for 1 red bump near navel there

overall body: CURVY HOURGLASS FIGURE
(see picture for example
sexy factor 10/10 fully dressed, 8.5/10 semi clothed, 7/10 unclothed)

BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: worth considering due to tit sizes

anyway a pic is worth a thousand words
so i think i can save typing a few thousand words with these pics

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/518/half3hd9.th.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=half3hd9.jpg)

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3553/half4vt3.th.jpg (http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=half4vt3.jpg)

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=bdevil666;2946553]

looks: 5/10 w/o makeup might be mistaken for 7month thing if u see on the road at nite,
/QUOTE]

No wonder Monkey say not my type.

Bro, u got a lot of pics on your site hoh... chicken rice, DVD, watches and even 7th mth things.

U trader huh...wahahaha..

Heng u have no private pics.

simone
04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
7th mth thing? wa lau ... waiting to try her le... serious or not?:(

bdevil666
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
7th mth thing? wa lau ... waiting to try her le... serious or not?:(

i score 8/10 for the looks when u meet or hve sex with her
after make up remove then ish 5/10 cos i sway sway see one

imo in fact most gers also like that one.
carina lau (tony leung wife) - 1 good example - 8/10 with make up,
1/10 w/o make up.

just make sure that u not around to see her w/o the makeup after hvg sex with her.

she shower come out with long hair luan luan one - white skin n lagi white face .... this month at nite see sure balls shrink until maciam dried plum

bdevil666
04-08-2008, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=bdevil666;2946553]

/QUOTE]

No wonder Monkey say not my type.

Bro, u got a lot of pics on your site hoh... chicken rice, DVD, watches and even 7th mth things.

U trader huh...wahahaha..

Heng u have no private pics.

forgot to make private

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=aczeta76;2946569]

forgot to make private

Play safe.. surf safe...

Always check and check again...:p

Cheerios

glstunner
04-08-2008, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=i1papaya;2945106]
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience, Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.
QUOTE]

Like that gd,can give chance :D,thks bro 4 speaking on OUR behalf!

darkranger
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
:eek: wow ~ bro~ what a nice lobang.

mind to share the contact ? thanks.;)

dalflour
04-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Company completed an acquisition and though I unleash the dragon before tonight’s “BIG” show on Ah-Gong’s account. Without second thought, I called JQ at about 11.45am for a lunchtime “happy” hour. Tried to arrange for a session at 12.30pm, but she kanna booked another bro from 12.00pm. Damn sian….felt a little down, but in her "sweet melodic" voice, she assured me that she arrange me on the next available slot. She return call in 2-mins and told me 12.00pm is now available.

WoW, just like the someone has thrown a "grenade" into the office , I raced down to the car-park and sped-off to rendezvous with this “SIREN”. Traffic was tricky due to an accident along CTE. The moment the coast is clear, peddle to the floor and made it to G-land in 10mins.

Parked and went to straight to H81 to get the “EAGLE's NEST”. Contacted JQ and the next thing I knew a “girl” with hour-glass figure in tight baby-T and enormous “knockers” stood before my very eyes. Judging from the depth of her cleavage, it’s going to be a wonderful “PIG IN BLANKET” session – roti wrap sausage.

Don know why, my heart was pounding as fast as the piston of my “monster” ride (maybe old age). Without much ado, we headed up to “the nesting place” and my hands got really naughty. Ding-dong….to the knockers under the T-shirt and off with the “man-made barrier”….those knockers under the cups are very inviting…unhooked and they sprang free from confinement. Definitely god’s exotic creation (100%natural). Confining these soft and bouncy “knockers” within my grasps isn’t easy…I don’t think anyone will challenge this statement.

Showered (nothing to worth mentioning, not comfortable someone showers mua – its just me) and rested in bed while she showered. Walking out seductively while wrapped in a towel, she let the fabric slip off as she moves over me, "bonk" accidentally leaving an imprint of her “CUPCAKE with RAISIN” on my glasses (admiring the masterpiece as I type away on my keyboard). What a way to start delicious “adventure” and with some adjustment and the good time continued. With her lustrous lips, she cat-bath east-west while her hands and “asset” teased “junior”…not to be out done, junior poked cup-cake and raisin, but got squashed between twin-peak… this is crazy…how to focus for stage-two? Binggo…stage-two kicked in even before I knew it…she blew me with CFM face look….Can’t take it anymore as junior gave pre-E warning (thanks to bro who have guided her this far) thus had to warn JQ for TimeOut…mua heart going into overdrive. This is too hot…told JQ to cool off a little and let I take over.

Touch-touch, slide-slide, smooch-smooch and frenching before I start the “ Hobart ” race downunder. The voyage included a stop-over to confront the “dynamic-duo” that teased junior to near-submission. Only one phrase can describe the feeling – “baby-softness”. Lingered at the much viewed stronghold before lapping south to the melodic “soft” moaning (which made junior became fire-red-hot). It came to an abrupt halt when she “counter-attacked” and rode onto me. Those racks went "ding-dong" and we “waltzed” on “fours and stacked” before finishing off in traditional fashion - missionary. Still at home position, she hugged like GF and the "harbour" contraction to the rythem of my throbbing.... which was wonderful (the last time someone did this to me was my "Xiao-MaoMi" from ROC - a SYT with figure to die for - 10yrs ago).

TCSS while snuggle in bed till it was interrupted by an incoming call from Boss about tonight’s reservation. Anyway, now recharged and ready to rumble again.

Understand some bros were put-off over the weekend “incident”. Base on today’s “encounter” I strongly believe she is determined to make-up and set her service standard back on track.

Name : Li JiaQi
Age : 23 SYT with awesome “racks” (reminds me a gal I cannot help drooling over in school)
Look : 6.5 (CFM look that sends heart racing, but not my type of beauty)
Boobs : Baby-softness with sensitive "raisin", 100% Natural D Cupper (Fuller than full)
Figure : 8.0 (Hourglass with slim waist line and slender legs)
Skin : Ultra-Fairiness and Smoothness that slides
Frenching : Yes (lustrous lips with tongues that "fight" back)
BBBJ : Yes (those knockers kept junior in full attention with pleasure)
BJ: Woo tough call....she had junior sending SOS (what more do you want me to say)
FJ : 7.5 (Enjoy watching Jelly Shakes during “fours and stack”. Tight feel with sensational grip. )
Damage : $70/1/1 + $20room + CD
GFE : 8.5
RTF : Definitely

mormor
04-08-2008, 07:35 PM
YO YO YO BRO, SLAYER, 1ST AND FOREMOST, THANK U FOR INTRODUCING THIS HAPPENING CHICK,,

please find below my humble fr after spending a good 2 hour with this new gem 1 hour ago,

Today feeling hot n horny, decided to gif JQ a call to see whether shes available, heng heng says she ok, quickly drive from west all the way to G spot to pick her up and went to a nearby Fxxx Shop 81.

She was waiting patiently at a coffeeshop with some sam bros here, hehehe, dunno who hor, haahaha, 1st look, wow....wat a nice little chick, the spot light D cup)almost make me accident, hahahahaha, so ask her where she likes and straight wen to happy holeeeeeee.
along the way while chatting wif her, find her shes really a nice, shy but chatty babe, really feels at ease, its just like taking your mistress for a short time bonk in G spot, hahhaha.

to cut story short, as i was sweating like a pig, fast fast shower and she was already undress and hiding in the blanket, hehehe i loike shy shy type, fast handsssss attack her nice big gigantic nei nei, i was sucking and licking and pressing until forget my wife's name , haha, then she push me wildly lying down and started to blow my havana cigar, nice and slow ball licking action, slow n steady and while she blow u away, shes moaning away and makes me even hornier, cant tahan, straight away push her lie down n i start to service her,. all of a sudden found out that she resembles my 1st love and makes me even even hornier than b4, i french her and we were tongue fighting reall hard, lick her all over and finger her while she wetsssssssssss, really wettttttttttttttttt. immediately put on the rain coat and bonk her away, its really a good feel bonking such a voloptous syt, she was enjoying herself while i thrust hard n furious, me too enjoying the whole sexxion, we came together after oni 2 positions and both of us pready sweat like a pig, hehhehe....

We went for a nice shower and relac relac lie on bed hugging each other, asking silly questions, really feel like my long lost love, the feeling was fantastic, we were chating and at the same my dirty hands roaming her mountaineous nei nei, the feel was great and warm, after a good 10 mins autoroaming, she was feeling a little horny again, me too!!!!, told her i m going to service her this time round, went for her sweet little lips, french her and move south to her tight n juicy mountain hole, frankly i seldom paint on WL, this lady really got feel, and i use up my swirling, twiling tongue skills all the way and taste her sweet sweet juic, hmmmmmmmmm, yummy, she came while i was painting her with ICI, then naughtily she push me away again and gave me wild bbbj, woooo, ahhhh, cannot tahan, cap on myself and started her cow riding me, seeing the 2 huge melons bouncing away, really really makes me steammmmmm away...... i went for at least 4 positions b4 i ended with my forte, the super duper fast n furious doggy stunt, hehehe, i came, she also came, really a wet wet lady, i also feel very very shiok...

Overall shes really a sweet young juicy thing you wouldnt wan to miss, nice gfe and a gem all of you shuold try, please treat her well as shes inexperience and we sam bros are too fierce for her, hahaha, treat her well and she will double back......hope you guys love my fr, feel free to find below sextisticsssss.....

Face : 8/10 (nice, Cfm, resembles my 1st gf, yummy)
Boobs : 9/10 no need to say, mountaineous
Figure : 8.5/10 hour glass with little baby fats( I Love it man)
bbbj : 8/10 Slow n steady, no rush
frenching : 9/10 really love her wet little lips n tongue, yummmmmmm
painting, : 9/10 my skill quite good la, hahahhaha
pussy :9/10 tight little hole with little hair and wet cums, yum yum
fj :8/10 inexperience, but willing to follow your stunts
gfe :8.5/10 will take her out 1 day n she agrees liao, yea yea, hehehe
overall 8/10 really a sweet mountaineous gem, i feel ease with her
rtf, for sure and guaranty once i back from china next week

bros, hope my fr didnt bored u, please feel free to try her out, u shall not regret, its rated one of the best of my recent bonksssss, chiong arrrrrrr
upz me if u like, dun like also dun zap me, hahaha, see ya soon:p

lacoruna69
04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed.

Hi Bro Papaya,

Nice job. It is always a delicate issue. But I'm glad JQ is willing to listen.
I know some Bros who are JQ supporter will hate me for posting a bad FR on her. It is never my intention to spoil her rice bowl. But, this is my style. In fact I'm not the only one who complained about her. I believed there are many more who got the same lousy treatment from her. It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.
After this incident, I sincerely hope JQ will resumed her wonderful service to all Bros here.

Squirtyboy
04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Bro i1papaya, can pm me her contact pls. drooling already

poolhot.
04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Sorry me no cameraman. So any bro that hv her latest photo(not the face hor) of her D boobs figure, pls post it up to let the ball rolling again

Since U Thread manger for jia chi.. need to obey yr command :eek:

http://hotimg5.fotki.com/b/218_186/12_9/1.jpg

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58507_1_123_983lo.jpg

poolhot.
04-08-2008, 10:07 PM
after spending a good 2 hour with this new gem 1 hour ago,

So U the one who make me waited a hr till I no mood to RTF a 3rd time :rolleyes:

Anyway glad u enjoy yr bonk. :D

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Bro Papaya,

........It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.
After this incident, I sincerely hope JQ will resumed her wonderful service to all Bros here.

No problem bro, for her age of 22 yr can be understood about her lose of handling massive calls at within a short time and having the greed to make the most out of it would only be back fired. What you have posted is the true about her wrong. I dun think any senior Samster or her support would zap you. Not for me at the least. I dun think you could have received any zap after your post if I'm not wrong.:D. By the way me also newbie lah not any senior cos just join not too long ago with the senior Cheongsters.

Anyway. like what she promised and would service her best that the bonker desire. So, Firer book her now. If you want to see her with makeup on, just tell or ask her if she can put on makeup, she will prepare for you. I'm sure you will be another sextisfied bonker readily planing your RTF with her after the bonk.

i1papaya
04-08-2008, 10:32 PM
So U the one who make me waited a hr till I no mood to RTF a 3rd time :rolleyes:

Anyway glad u enjoy yr bonk. :D

Big Bro raintree, No wander. Saw you today Kopi with us today and gone back with a not so happy face:p. See you gone back with full tank and later 12am will empty it right? I know who you will be with:D

bonk_syt
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
So many JQ supporters here. I peeped into room 04.. when Bro Bonk_Syt booked the gal. I wanted to book her but had to go for another FL as my friend had bonked the other gal b4 and Liwei is not available.

Not bad looking but not that fantastic either. I agree with 7.125 for looks. :p Bonk_syt got a good deal cos the gal let him go overtime. After I send my gal over to next location, and finished my plate of wantan noodle onli then he called me to say he finished. I am going to view his private collection sooon. :rolleyes: Sorry to all you guys.

I guess JQ is booking the room for the whole day and charging for the room use individually to all her patrons. Wah lidat oso can. Hopefully, you din smell other guy's sperm when you use the towel. Hahaha :eek: I better book my own room.

Bro Tailok, when will be your turn for JQ? I notice she has a stack of towels... in the room... should be clean by the budget hotel la bro... anyway I use the towel JQ pass me so I din doubt the cleanliness so I also wipe my face with it... no problem la.:D

AhBlur
04-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Bros

Her boobs look delicious, any kind bros to share this chick contact?

Kum Sia

SikWaiSin
04-08-2008, 11:07 PM
anyway a pic is worth a thousand words
so i think i can save typing a few thousand words with these pics

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/518/half3hd9.th.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=half3hd9.jpg)

Yes a picture paints a thousand words. Only if bros here can see her actual face .... :p

wat2woopee
05-08-2008, 02:28 AM
raintree Here one more for U to droop yr saliva...... haha
http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/218_186/10_10/1.jpg

OMG..... ( . ) ( . ) THIS IS BAD bro Raintree, I just recovered from Flu, Now I think my Brother is catching a cold

wat2woopee
05-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Since U Thread manger for jia chi.. need to obey yr command :eek:

http://hotimg5.fotki.com/b/218_186/12_9/1.jpg

Liao... Just saw this 1 after I post the earlier pics, OBK, now cannot sleep...

denden7070
05-08-2008, 02:43 AM
today went to GL to kopi n happen to meet jiaqi having her lunch so we chatted.after her meal,she gave me a seductive look n ask me...去吗 omg...how am i going to reject her with seeing her two big D cup melon

during showering,she learn from some bros,using her hand to rub my balls but i taught her a new tactic.then on bed,she use her big boobs catbath me n lick my top then to my dick n bbbj(now her bbbj had improved:D) the rest sop,then after i cummed i took out the CD n push my dick to her n she blur blur open her mouth n BBBJ me.........shiok. after dress up,had talk to her she allow CIM too

name;jiaqi
age;23
look;7
boobs;D
bbbj;:D
fj;8.5
painting;yes
cim;yes
cob;yes
cof;not yet(wait til 小明 to convince her:D)
attitude;8.5
damage;70
RTF;yes

pls pm TS for her ctc:)

alex18122003
05-08-2008, 02:50 AM
today went to GL to kopi n happen to meet jiaqi having her lunch

U so early bird than lunch hah :D

denden7070
05-08-2008, 02:54 AM
U so early bird than lunch hah :D

she having late lunch lah:p

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 06:22 AM
To many nice and Horny Bros out there,

I thank you for your messages in this thread or PMs to me for JQ's contact number. However, please excuse me that I'm not the person that could release her CTC. Please contact Fl_slayer which is the Thread Starter for her CTC. This is the rule of the forum bros.

walabis
05-08-2008, 07:23 AM
To many nice and Horny Bros out there,
I thank you for your messages in this thread or PMs to me for JQ's contact number. However, please excuse me that I'm not the person that could release her CTC. Please contact Fl_slayer which is the Thread Starter for her CTC. This is the rule of the forum bros.
I thought your the thread manager :confused::D

spyder575
05-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Poor girl called me yesterday all upset cos TS told her customer complain she rush for time and make ppl pay for room etc...I told her she had to manage her time better cos she looks so delicious all bros greedy n wanna feast on her longer. anyways, took the opportunity to RTF her :p

Boobs: D (now she know how to use them better for titty f*** n c**ktease...wonder if I benefitted directly from Denden's tutelage)

FJ: still needs to improve riding skills cos that's the best views of those D jugs :p but she is enthusiatic to learn...so more experienced bros pls tutor

Overall, hope that she manages her time better cos afterall she is new to this n our bros are simply too horny n supportive of the China cuase...;)

HouTanzhang
05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Lol ask for the contact for a long time!!

Any body can share the contact!!! Really appreciate!!

Monkey4
05-08-2008, 10:58 AM

i1papaya dun manage thread lah bro walabis, he only manage and massage papayas (hawaii papayas he oso dun want) :rolleyes:

:D

aloysius
05-08-2008, 11:06 AM
sorry for the late fr,
think i try her last fri,
cant really remember,
cos been fXXxing too many recently.
here's the stats

Looks:6.8/10
Boobs: big with good firmness. not enhanced.
Catbath: very light almost ticklish. gd gf feeling.
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching: nvr try
Painting: nvr try
rtf : if i miss her melons.

pardon me for my frankness, but she seems to be in a rush. and she actually booked the room for me and asked for 20. agreed we shd pay. but when i left, i overheard her asking customer to come to same room. so think here its very sianz. dun know the towel or bed dirty anot. zzzz. but she is very fair n has big natural melons. but was in a rush. cos i think she wanted to leave the room for the next bro.

BlurBlock
05-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Rule of this game. Get contact from TS only. You should be punish for that.

Lol ask for the contact for a long time!!

Any body can share the contact!!! Really appreciate!!

BlurBlock
05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks to TS, I tried her last week. Pick her up and move on the Love Nest Hotel. Everything was sop as she need to have more sexperience. As usual, I gave her a BBBJ lesson as I love it. Overall a good deal and I will give her 3 out of 5 popcorn.

Looks : 6.5
Boobs : 7
BJ : 6
FJ : 6

RTF : Maybe

This is just my opion of her. Cannot expect too much from a newbie as she have more to learn. Value for money bonk. ;)

NY71
05-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi! Bro fl-slayer
Appreciate if you can share with me JQ contact. Will be grateful and thanks.

denden7070
05-08-2008, 01:24 PM

you are the thread CEO:D:D

walabis
05-08-2008, 03:14 PM
you are the thread CEO:D:D

Sorry bro, sad to say I not eligable to be the CEO of this thread. The top posters is nobody other than i1papaya with 19 postings. I not even in top 10. He also the join top posters with Redoxan 25 postings in WW's thread.

Michael8787
05-08-2008, 03:54 PM
hi bro,i interested in her..pls give me,her contact nos..thank bro..pls send email [email protected] or pm

jerg
05-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi bro....

Can pm me her contact?Thanks.

strongman
05-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Dun know when can RTF her, called her and she say very busy for this 2 days :)

aczeta76
05-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Sorry bro, sad to say I not eligable to be the CEO of this thread. The top posters is nobody other than i1papaya with 19 postings. I not even in top 10. He also the join top posters with Redoxan 25 postings in WW's thread.

U can be the thread Towkay lah...since u went to count all their posts..:p

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 09:47 PM

Sorry hor, me not qualified. I'm only qualified as bonk manager managing my own bonk session:p:D

bonk_syt
05-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I will be looking forward to the few pictures taken by me for JQ with her mobile... TS your call.:p

SikWaiSin
05-08-2008, 10:37 PM
I will be looking forward to the few pictures taken by me for JQ with her mobile... TS your call.:p

Hopefully you can post a pic with her face so that all bros can see. :)

KrystalKlear
05-08-2008, 10:50 PM
TS.. can i have her contact?? will give a FR! ^_^

denden7070
06-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Sorry hor, me not qualified. I'm only qualified as bonk manager managing my own bonk session:p:D

you can....now sending your nick to the boss for recommending you "the best samster of the year":D:D

monkey4...."best ATM of the year"

brayn81
06-08-2008, 11:19 AM
TS can share her contact? thanks

smoothnsleek
06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi Bro Papaya,

I know some Bros who are JQ supporter will hate me for posting a bad FR on her. It is never my intention to spoil her rice bowl. But, this is my style. In fact I'm not the only one who complained about her. I believed there are many more who got the same lousy treatment from her. It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.

Bro lacoruna, u have hit the nail on the head.

To set thing right, I refer to bro lacoruna's comments generally, not particularly to Jia Qi, whom I had the good luck to secure a place yest morning. Firstly, tks vm to bro FL_Slayer's generousity in sharing this young gem with me. Ok, here's my FR on JiaQi, as promised.

Called her yest morning at 9.30am when I was out, we agreed 1pm. As it has been some time since I first saw Fl_Slayer's FR, I thot jus log-in see any changes in rates. Wa, 13 pages liao. Slowly went thru n at first began to have 2nd thots on seeing negative comments. Coming to final 2 pages, things got better with bros say give her a chance. Phew, can go ga lor.

Booked room at 12.30, to her credit, she came 12.45 altho original appt was 1pm. Yep, came into room, I loved what I saw...tall, sweet, hair bunned up, boobs full. I love serviceing ladies so told her to lie down while I stroked her.
Mmmm, pussy lips so attractive, no smell n as I began to get intoxicated with her vaginal aroma, she reacted sensually to my actions. Licked n sucked. Oooh, her moans so arousing. Sucked her tits, pressed her full melons, kissed her neck, n after abt half hr foreplay, condomed n conquered. Yes, so tight condom slipped out a bit. Business concluded, she showered (but locked door), my turn, then she lie down I beside her n felt urges to re-do. But she told me not feeling so well, just want to rest. Fine, she closed eyes in foetal position, i behind touching gently n caress nuts. Told her i considering 2nd shot she said need rest. Ok, no prob. I also satisied liao so jus rest. When almost time (2hrs), I said let's go.

Ok, here's d part I really disappointed.

Can I extend room another 2hrs? I said no la, under my name how can. I have to proceed to business meet. She told me no problem, she'll check out, nothing will happen. (Bros, u wont let a lady check out without u when room in your name right? Esp I dont wan hotel call me when OC ard n say this missing that damage)Asked me for $20 bucks so she can extend room in her name. That's when I told her this type of thing is not done like that.

So she dragged herself out of bed n not very happy. Sigh, I wud have put her on a pedestal if she didnt finish our appt like that. I'd like to RTF but there'll always be others.

It was one of my best outings (tks to Bro Fl_Slayer) till the finale.

Looks : 7 1/2. Sweet enuff for me. (I told her come w/o make-up)
Boobs : Superb, esp when I nestled in betn them (pure nature's gift)
Nipples : On small side, light brown, small areola
Height : Tall, ard 1.65m
Weight : Not sure, ard 48kg
Butt : Small
BBBJ : Not bad esp ard head but doesnt go all way in - 6
Body : Nice hr glass, but not pronounced. Had a nice time feeling her from
side of chest to hips
Puss : Tight (8 1/2), small bush, clit protrudes
GFE : 8
Attitude : Love-making - 7. Business sense - 0 which I think is a shame, cos she already has the right physique & looks on her side.

Damage : 70 + 10 + room(20)
RTF : I would have

Apologies to all bros, senior n juniors, in taking up so much space.
Up me if u find my comments true to the point, zap me if u dun like it ( but give reason why, I will appreciate it too).

jerg
06-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro FL Slayer .. can i have her contact? Definately will give a FR ^_^

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Ok, here's d part I really disappointed.

Can I extend room another 2hrs? I said no la, under my name how can. I have to proceed to business meet. She told me no problem, she'll check out, nothing will happen. (Bros, u wont let a lady check out without u when room in your name right? Esp I dont wan hotel call me when OC ard n say this missing that damage)Asked me for $20 bucks so she can extend room in her name. That's when I told her this type of thing is not done like that.

So she dragged herself out of bed n not very happy. Sigh, I wud have put her on a pedestal if she didnt finish our appt like that. I'd like to RTF but there'll always be others.

It was one of my best outings (tks to Bro Fl_Slayer) till the finale.

Looks : 7 1/2. Sweet enuff for me. (I told her come w/o make-up)
Boobs : Superb, esp when I nestled in betn them (pure nature's gift)
Nipples : On small side, light brown, small areola
Height : Tall, ard 1.65m
Weight : Not sure, ard 48kg
Butt : Small
BBBJ : Not bad esp ard head but doesnt go all way in - 6
Body : Nice hr glass, but not pronounced. Had a nice time feeling her from
side of chest to hips
Puss : Tight (8 1/2), small bush, clit protrudes
GFE : 8
Attitude : Love-making - 7. Business sense - 0 which I think is a shame, cos she already has the right physique & looks on her side.

Damage : 70 + 10 + room(20)
RTF : I would have

Nice FR Bro smoothnsleek, Can tell that you had enjoyed her service. Despite of your last min. disappointment. Your rating about her is still very high!! I'm surprised and impressed by your positive and frank oppinion.

Please let me also Ke Poh a little.
Actually I called her yesterday afternoon to chat and was told she is not feeling well so didn't get to talk much. I sis suggested her to go back and rest. She replied, she is resting now but her place is not a good place to rest for some reasons.

While reading your disappointment, I was like not again??!!
So I called her and I told her about Bro smoothnsleek's disappointment and asked she is that true? She replied : Yesterday I was not feeling well as you already know. I was with one and only one customer yesterday. That should be him. After the services, I did asked if he allows me to use the room for another 2 hrs of extension. She just needs some rest only and for no other purpose!!:(."

She told me knows and already learned that not to fix room for serving samsters. She would be stupid to do that again to forgo her business. She said that moment she really felt very weak that she really needs a rest.
(Bro smoothnsleek, is that so? Was there any sight that she is feeling weak?)

She continued by saying : I was resting which I had rejected many calls for the whole day. Could it be my Chinese accent that miscommunitcated. I told him that I will pay for the extension doing the check-out for him. I never mean asking $20 for me to extend..?? At that time I felt unwell and got out with him right? I never though this would lead to another misunderstanding again:(.

In the objective view, nothing is wrong that Bro smoothnsleek rejected the extension even if she is willing to pay. She is just naive that things will be fine when the room is returned and not thinking that any responsibility needed by the guy that signed for the room. As for her was, what she needs is rest that's all was in her mind.

Anyway, I told her, I will explain in the thread and told her to note that we never allow to have the FL to check-out the room for us becos I have also a bad experience before which I had ever posted. Please see the link : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/80950-never-let-wl-do-room-check-out-you.html

Cheongsters, for your info, she recovered liao, today start her job liao hehehe

What a situation she had again. Was it last life I owned her??!! Me repaying to help her:(:D

bonk_syt
06-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Hopefully you can post a pic with her face so that all bros can see. :)

Bro SikWaiSin... I dun have this picture... Perhaps side view maybe... but will get flame la... now miserable 40 points... cannot tahan kana flame bro.

spidermel
06-08-2008, 04:55 PM
wooo nowdays most prc lobang all got tua liek neh neh ... :D

smoothnsleek
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
hi Bro i1Papaya, tks for your feedback also.

I'm usually quite quiet about negative encounters but guess after reading all the FRs abt her, I jus thot I add in my experience.

I admit there prob cud have been some miscommunication on my part as my Chinese is really crap...so I cud have mistaken her asking me for $20...as I did have lingering thots abt those earlier FRs.

Yes, she did appear a bit weak as we walked out of lift but much as I wanted to help, I really had to rush off home to change for meeting. I din drive n had to go main road catch a cab.

Due to past experiences, I'm quite defensive so a bit reluctant to go out of my way to assist. Besides, I cant afford to be seen there with a SYT.

Bro i1Papaya, pls extend my apologies to her? She is a nice girl, guess we got off on wrong foot. This being the case, I'll consider RTF.

Appreciate your intervention.

shocking
06-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi bro slayer! i seldom post online but would really like to try tis gem :)
would be grateful if u can pass me her contact for a booking and bonking
Thx !

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 09:24 PM
hi Bro i1Papaya, tks for your feedback also.

I admit there prob cud have been some miscommunication on my part as my Chinese is really crap...so I cud have mistaken her asking me for $20...as I did have lingering thots abt those earlier FRs.

Yes, she did appear a bit weak as we walked out of lift but much as I wanted to help, I really had to rush off home to change for meeting. I din drive n had to go main road catch a cab.

Bro i1Papaya, pls extend my apologies to her? She is a nice girl, guess we got off on wrong foot. This being the case, I'll consider RTF.

Appreciate your intervention.

Thanks Bro Smoothnsleek,

Very nice of you to clarify. It should be miscommunication. No problem, I will convey your apology to her.:D. I will also mention to her of your possible RTF. :D

CHECKMATE2X
06-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi, Bro can I have her contact plzs. Promise to write FR. Thanks.

69 pussy seeker
07-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Wooh!! Bro, can PM me the ctc.. Think she's the right 1 to delay my appoinment to call OKT for those much more ex Thai gal.. Let me suffocate in those twin peak!! Thanks!!:p

denden7070
07-08-2008, 03:12 AM
What a situation she had again. Was it last life I owned her??!! Me repaying to help her

you are owing to her boobs:D

Thanks Bro Smoothnsleek,

Very nice of you to clarify. It should be miscommunication. No problem, I will convey your apology to her. I will also mention to her of your possible RTF. :D

you should write.......I will also mention to her of your possible RTF when i RTF:D:p

denden7070
07-08-2008, 03:17 AM
pls allow me to say something abt this jiaqi....she is

very very willing to please,cute,green and the most important thing blur:D

male7574
07-08-2008, 03:19 AM

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
damage $70

OMG. With look rated 8 and cup C.:eek:

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 03:44 AM
pls allow me to say something abt this jiaqi....she is

very very willing to please,cute,green and the most important thing blur:D

bro denden7070, I was more distracted by not her blurred look but the look on the face of the hunk who was approached by JQ to assist to carry her stuff to her place of residence.... so many hunks at the kopitiam but she machiam have her eyes on that hunk only... leaving an embarrased looking boy who lan lan can only sheepishly continue his makan and whom coincidentally just finished bonking her.

btw... did u look at the ears of that hunk.... suddenly machiam so RED:rolleyes:

The look of the Month goes to ..... the face of the hunk (full of pride) and on the face of the boy (full of envy).

spyder575
07-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks Bro Smoothnsleek,

Very nice of you to clarify. It should be miscommunication. No problem, I will convey your apology to her.:D. I will also mention to her of your possible RTF. :D

Dear Papaya sir... since u so helpful to solve her problem, I purposely RTF her last nite to cheer her up in my own way. ;)

walabis
07-08-2008, 06:57 AM
btw... did u look at the ears of that hunk.... suddenly machiam so The look of the Month goes to ..... the face of the hunk (full of pride) and on the face of the boy (full of envy)
The ah peks in the kopitiam all so envy of him... Anyway he is a very helpful man with all his encounters :)

sgarsemen
07-08-2008, 06:59 AM
wow...!

sound so convincing & stick also hard... :D

mind sharing... :p

i1papaya
07-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Char Lat Tio Suan liao:o

Must hide somewhere liao for the next few days till this rumor goes down liao.:(

spyder575
07-08-2008, 07:41 AM
but u inside u warm n fuzzy right??!!! if u never say, I aso dunno it was the FRUITY hunk.... lol:rolleyes:

onion_rings
07-08-2008, 07:45 AM
leaving an embarrased looking boy who lan lan can only sheepishly continue his makan and whom coincidentally just finished bonking her.

HUH??? Tot this guy is a 情圣??? :eek: How cum so failure??? :D

walabis
07-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Must hide somewhere liao for the next few days till this rumor goes down liao.:(
What rumour do you have?

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 08:24 AM

The beauty of writing in public forum is that even when I dun specifically mention nick, the guilty one naturally and coincidentally owns up :rolleyes:

Best helpful bonkster of the year goes to i1papaya.....

Boss, give a prize to this guy leh :cool:

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 08:29 AM

So u the hunk arh... Looks like papaya diet helps whoa...:p

alex18122003
07-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Dear Papaya sir... since u so helpful to solve her problem, I purposely RTF her last nite to cheer her up in my own way. ;)

Neck injury still can cheong hah :D sweet talk with JQ :p

spyder575
07-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Neck injury still can cheong hah :D sweet talk with JQ :p

hehe...didi no injury mah

jerg
07-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Bros,

Can pm me her contact? Thanks...

phallusman
07-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi Bro FL slayer,

Please gimme her ctc. Gotta post her cos your PM full liao.

denden7070
07-08-2008, 11:20 AM
bro denden7070, I was more distracted by not her blurred look but the look on the face of the hunk who was approached by JQ to assist to carry her stuff to her place of residence.... so many hunks at the kopitiam but she machiam have her eyes on that hunk only... leaving an embarrased looking boy who lan lan can only sheepishly continue his makan and whom coincidentally just finished bonking her.

btw... did u look at the ears of that hunk.... suddenly machiam so RED:rolleyes:

The look of the Month goes to ..... the face of the hunk (full of pride) and on the face of the boy (full of envy).

luckily i still manage to rub her boobs with my chest:D:D

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 11:28 AM
luckily i still manage to rub her boobs with my chest:D

we saw it.... machiam by force :eek: but only her left one ( I noticed it);)

that hunk was fuming mad then... the redness machiam covered his whole face liao like this :mad:

mojori
07-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi Bro Slayer could you be kind enough to share dis gem contact with me? Will post a fr afterwhich...

sloanejc65
07-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi Bro

Slayer

PM me for the SYT :)

Redoxan
07-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I must say that Jiaqi is one of the best bonk I had this month beside WW

Definitely tight & willing to please...Right Attitude.

RTF: Very soon :D:D:D

smallfish73
07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Many thanks to Bro Xiaolong for the contact of Jiaqi.

Had a session with Jiaqi this afternoon. Here is the brief FR:

Look: 7/10 (Maybe cute-CYT is more suitable instead of SYT)
Boobs: D, natural, soft, good shape, her killer weapon
Skills: Frankly speaking, no many skills in terms of service. However, her MM is tight.

What I like: her cuteness and blurness. Really young
what I don't like: smell of her hair. Not sure due to the shampoo or something else. not so pleasant.

Overall: Value for money. Finished the action very fast (less than 30mins, seems getting older and older:o)
Had some chats with her till her next appointment. We talked about complains from some bros here (c brought up the topic).
Confirmed is mainly because c is young and does not know much "人情事故". Like her "小女儿状"

Good for bros look for company of young girls and bros look for big boobs.
Not good for bros look for services.

Damage: 70+20 for room.

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 05:46 PM
An impt message from the TS fl_slayer.... As he is away on holiday with his OC he is unable to reply to all PMs... as such he hereby appoints i1papaya (ya... the hunk) to be the Thread Manager.. With immediate effect, pls PM i1papaya for JQ ctc.

Thank you...

This is not a joke.

By order on behalf of fl_slayer

Monkey4

Please up i1papaya points if u think he is doing a good job as the TM.

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Thank you...

This is not a joke.

Monkey4

U so fast back in action liao huh...less than 7 days whoa.. no more ghost of monkey4..

MF101
07-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I would like to have her contact pls. :)

Stalkerme
07-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi TS,

Your PM full.

Could i have the ctc number please.

Thank you.

Stalker

Benz_Cum
07-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Thank you TS Fl Slayer for sharing this wonderful gem! As promised, below are my essay & sextistics reports.

Arranged to bonk her this afternoon at G-derland. Booked the rm & informed her. Less than 5 mins, a syt greeted me "你好". First impression, friendly and sweet looking.:)

I had to bath myself as she had showered b4 coming. After bathing, I proceeded to the "battlefield". She stripped to her birthday suit and 2 big solid buns saluted me. My itchy hands couldn't resist them and in no time, there were roaming and fondling the two big melons.:p She has got a nice waistline in comparison to her big boobies.

She spent about 10-15mins bbbj me alternating between my 2 peaches and hard banana. I thought she really enjoy eating them cos she was wetter after eating the "fruits". I asked her to lay down and began to suck & lick the 2 big melons. My naughty finger was also roaming in & out of the watery zone. Wow damn wet man! Give me a feelin that I was doing a good finger job! I asked her “爽吗“ and she said “很爽“. I pumped her in two positions for the next 10-15 minutes b4 finally surrendering to her real tight & juicy pussy!

After the battle, she laid beside me to TCSS with me for the next 1 hour. Machiam my GF siah! Of course my mischievous hands cannot stop moving. She allowed me to auto roam all around her body. Thereafter, I parted with her and left a very sextified man & promised to rtf.

I also help her to explain the meaning of some sms she received and she could not understand English. (so bros pls sms her in Chinese) . Quite funny, one bro sms her in hanyu pinyin and she could not even understand.

Sextistics Report :-
Name: Jiaqi (from szechuan)
Look: 6.5-7/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 (real stuff!)
Bbbj: 7/10 (not so skillful but she put in effort)
Cathbath: 5/10 (not much)
Frenching: Yes (but never try)
Fingering: Yes (very wet!)
FJ: 8/10 Pussy isTight & Juicy (letting out soft moan with every thrust)
GFE: 10/10 (love to please, super friendly like making love to my GF)
Overall: 8/10 (value for money bonk)
Damage: 70 + tips + room&cd
Rtf: Yes, why not if time permits.:)

According to JQ, she was quite sorry for the room booking incident few days ago. Her business has dropped also. I think she has regretted her action. I think she has learnt her lesson cos her performance today made me very sextified. I think all bros who have not tried her should do so soon as she is leaving end of august.

jerg
07-08-2008, 09:34 PM
According to JQ, she was quite sorry for the room booking incident few days ago. Her business has dropped also. I think she has regretted her action. I think she has learnt her lesson cos her performance today made me very sextified. I think all bros who have not tried her should do so soon as she is leaving end of august.

Wanna up her business... hope bro can pm me her contact.... :)

i1papaya
07-08-2008, 10:17 PM
An impt message from the TS fl_slayer.... As he is away on holiday with his OC he is unable to reply to all PMs... as such he hereby appoints i1papaya (ya... the hunk) to be the Thread Manager.. With immediate effect, pls PM i1papaya for JQ ctc.

Thank you...

This is not a joke.

Monkey4

KNN, you all sabo me hor.:(

No choice, since Bro fl_slayer all the way from his holiday place SMS to Big Bro Raintree. Me will try my best to help lah. But I will hand over once Bro fl_slayer is back. This is only, and I repeat only, Temporally nia hor:mad::D

Those Bro that received my PM message, I'm surviving on points hor, so up me if you can:D

SikWaiSin
07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
No choice, since Bro fl_slayer all the way from his holiday place SMS to Big Bro Raintree.
Why Bro Raintree ? I thought it was bro Monkey4 ?

Or u mean bro Monkey4 is aka Bro Raintree ?

popiah
07-08-2008, 10:55 PM
KNN, you all sabo me hor.:(

No choice, since Bro fl_slayer all the way from his holiday place SMS to Big Bro Raintree. Me will try my best to help lah. But I will hand over once Bro fl_slayer is back. This is only, and I repeat only, Temporally nia hor:mad::D

Those Bro that received my PM message, I'm surviving on points hor, so up me if you can:D

hi bro papaya,

You can up to the Thread Manager task very well as appointed by the threadstarter whom is overseas now........

if i m the forum owner i will up your point to 1000 for your willingness to take up the task even though you are very BUSY ....

signoff
Horsing Popiah

Ah kan
07-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks to bro fl-slayer for contact

made and appt with jiaqi this evening at 6:40 pm

she's pretty much on time, came mins after i checked in, I was pleased with what i saw, a sweet looking but innocent girl next door look with an incredible bustline :D

I had to bathe alone as she said she had bathe :(, nevertheless when i came out, i was greeted with her in her bra and undies, matching black and sexy panties with lace intertwined, so hot it woke up my didi immediately

she slowly removed whatever remaining and cuddled with me under the bedsheet and started attacking my nips...relatively weak but got effort, i pulled her close and started frenching her, she reciprocate in kind, she hug me closer to kiss me and keep complimenting me 'shuai ger', 'ni hao shuai' :D big plus pt for GFE.

I let her continue her catbath n BBBJ, which was weak but she put in a lot of effort, felt satisfied n i stopped her and rolled her around to paint her, can see she's enjoying it very much, mounted her after some mins of painting n oyster sampling, unloaded after a few positions.

Looks : 7/10 ( looks grow on u, sweet, innocent looking ger )
Body : 9/10 ( smooth, silky, shiok )
Boobs : 8/10 ( D cup melons which I fondle non-stop, nips a bit small though :p )
Catbath : 5/10 ( weak )
Finger : yes
French : yes
BBBJ : 6/10 ( weak but got effort )
GFE : 8/10 ( always smiling and cuddle close, not talkative enuff though )
Damage : $70+tips+$20 room
RTF: yes but not so soon, so many chyes

sexcommando
07-08-2008, 11:19 PM
bonk jia qi today

Name:Jia Qi
Looks : 8/10 (slutty look)
Skin texture: very smooth and fair
Body: slim body with 36D boobs
BBBJ : 7/10
Frenching : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (veri accomodating and no rush)
Damage : 70 + 20 + 2 CD + 10 TIPS
attitude: nice girl

Thks TS for her ctc

i1papaya
07-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Why Bro Raintree ? I thought it was bro Monkey4 ?

Or u mean bro Monkey4 is aka Bro Raintree ?

During la kopi session today. Big Bro Raintree SMS to bro fl_slayer about his PM is full liao. So convey to Big bro Raintree about me to be TM. Bro Monkey4 heard and immediately took out his James Bond Notebook over there and post on thread lor.:(

pluralism08
07-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Bro aczeta... can PM me the contact? I will write FR.

qq1979
07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
can pm me the ctc? thks

SikWaiSin
07-08-2008, 11:39 PM
During la kopi session today. Big Bro Raintree SMS to bro fl_slayer about his PM is full liao. So convey to Big bro Raintree about me to be TM. Bro Monkey4 heard and immediately took out his James Bond Notebook over there and post on thread lor.:(

OIC. Thanks for the clarification

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Bro SikWaiSin,

Sorry for me to Ke po abit.

I tot your sexperience was not so sextisfied?:p

..............I really don't know how some bros can give her a 8.5 for face. Anyway, I only give her a 5 for face bcos to me, her thick make-up failed to cover-up her rough face. Or was it her thick make-up makes her face looks rough ? Either way, suffice to say, her face is not my cup of tea.

But her boobs is about the only positive aspect of her session although there are much better pair around.

Her skin is fair and smooth.

As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?" but she said "No"

Throughout the sexxion, she seemed distracted by the non-stop ringing of her handphone.

As the mood was not there, I also quickly want to get the hell out of the room. The moment I cummed, she immediately went to check her hp instead of cleaning me up.

Face: 5
Boob: C cup real
HJ: n/a
BJ: 6
FJ: 5
Damage: 70 + 30 = 100
RTF: For that amount, it would be better to get a streetwalker in Geylang Lrg 6 or 8 at the ice-cream man.

Do you miss anything about her for second though that I hv highlighted in Red?:D
She service surely had improved and I dun think there are phone ringing while you are bonking liao. Not rushing for time and I've been seeing rating from the new sexperience coming from new FR rating still pretty high on her look 7~8. hehehe...

No offend bro. We still welcome any positive and negative sexperience bonking to revisit the thread for a nice chat.:) This is all about sharing and TCSS.;)

bonks
08-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Bro, can share her contact? thanks.

Dancing
08-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Bro SikWaiSin,

Sorry for me to Ke po abit.

I tot your sexperience was not so sextisfied?

Do you miss anything about her for second though that I hv highlighted in Red?:D
She service surely had improved and I dun think there are phone ringing while you are bonking liao. Not rushing for time and I've been seeing rating from the new sexperience coming from new FR rating still pretty high on her look 7~8. hehehe...

No offend bro. We still welcome any positive and negative sexperience bonking to revisit the thread for a nice chat.:) This is all about sharing and TCSS.

Thread manager, u sibe hardworking leh. So late liao still online posting and giving out contact. posting this reply reminds me of ur expression when u kana chosen as the hunk. Sibe funny that I cant stop laughing. LOL:D:p

simpleson
08-08-2008, 01:39 AM
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28674_P010808_00.13_123_979lo.JPG"

itching for a boob parade tis week, so wanna advance book the milkmaid,
surprise that she is free due to the prev complaint affected the customers

she ask me to help her post a pic, not sure if it works, guys can see pic?
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28674_P010808_00.13_123_979lo.JPG

the summary
book room, called gal, came, shower alone, quite SOP, got turned on when she reveal the melons, started licking my shaft, ask if got another bro later appt, told me no appt, haha, ask if she in rush to go off, .....no...., great!

asked how much u charge me for a second shot? 120, came reply. since haven pcc , release first load within minutes, clean up, tcss and rested ,

bang her doggie till the bed went different direction, pulled out cd and shot on her back and butt

Age : 22 "S"YT but not the sweet side. she look a bit like Joan chen in her younger days
looks : tie hair in a bun 6.7/10, with concealer n make up 6.9, dim lights 7/10
Boobs : yes, confirm D cup natural, firm, but i have seen better ones
Armpit : shaved but slight studs growing. down under, mid bush
BbbJ : 7/10 forgot the cap so bbbj, good suction, little deepthoat,
no ball sucking.
FJ : Riding, missionary, doggie. i wont miss the breast fuck
tight yes, but a bit out of position at times cos she is inexperienced
Damage : $120 + $20 (room) + $5 cd. 2 shot 1.5 hrs
stereo: 7.5/10 can hear outside
RTF : may consider

2 shot depends on on avaliability and FL, charges may differ as I click wif her so got 120 rate
she is inexperience, bros goin for big boobs, mid frame, wont regret

juz tryin to help her, she realize her mistake, i dunn mind take her now, as her appt is low, we stand to gain

sorry 4 long FR, bros can upz my pts if i hav help u in decision, for number collectors, i can only help u by bonking the
fl harder, haha

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Thread manager, u sibe hardworking leh. So late liao still online posting and giving out contact. posting this reply reminds me of ur expression when u kana chosen as the hunk. Sibe funny that I cant stop laughing. LOL:D:p

Dun Laugh. Me will Ruoooooooooooon.:(

_ollo_
08-08-2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks bro fl_slayer for sharing contacts with us, this one is long overdue FR.
Saw many postings of big cuppers on the new forum lately. Very eager to meet one of them because I never had one. Promptly bro XL replied then I called JQ.

Overall, a young girl with nice friendly attitude and eager to serve (althought a bit rush). But of course the highlight of the session are the twin @@ ?

Looks – 6.1 (Dun really like her look. Sure she is YT, but I guess the 'S'YT is subjective to each bro)
Body – 8.8 Nice body with nice skin (biased because cannot stop admiring the boobs)
Boobs – 8.9 Simply just say I am satisfied (including the TF)
Frenching - Yes
Catbath - Yes but too short
BBBJ - I asked for BJ. Unbelieveable, I am a BBBJ lover but this time around dunno why I asked her to cap me???.
Fingering - Yes
Painting - Yes
FJ - 7.5 Nice time spent in many positions. JQ is tight and juicy
GFE - 7.7 Nice gf feeeling, too bad she was rushing out.

Cheers!

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Many thanks to Bros on behalf of our TS fl_slayer for your post of your priceless FR. All your FR really making not only new PM messages to me asking for JiaQi CTC but also make me recalling the Sexperience I had with her. Like most of the Bonks says : SYT of look average 7 pointer, with D cupper rack, Hour glass figure and improved service which is the most import.

Sorry for the newbie that I did not provide you her contact due to reasons for not having her to be in the risk of unforeseen mishaps. Newbie, my suggestion is go try girls from other thread if they provides you the CTC. Next post your FR. If your again still can't get CTC from other thread for the girls of your choice, go to thread with OKT. I'm sure they will let you try their girls. Then post FR thereafter, this is for others to know your are reliable.

Monkey4
08-08-2008, 06:47 AM

Correction

Raintree received the sms from fl_slayer and as I was having my lappy then, Rainree in his eagerness to help JQ instructed me to post ASAP.... he being so senior.... i bo bian lor....even with my lappy's battery going flat.... luckily... nowadays some kopitiams at GL are also following the trend of providing power points to customers(though no wireless WIFI) .... gas to compete with fast food joints... so while the McDonalds are crowded with teens doing homework. The future of GL kopitiam will be crowded with DOMFE surfing SBF..;)

ps : i1papaya... luckily u clarify on time.. otherwise I will be regarded as clone liao. :mad:

U are hereby put under probation as TM....:D

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 07:07 AM
hi bro papaya,

You can up to the Thread Manager task very well as appointed by the threadstarter whom is overseas now........

if i m the forum owner i will up your point to 1000 for your willingness to take up the task even though you are very BUSY ....

signoff
Horsing Popiah

No I want 10,000 leh, Wu bo?:D

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 07:12 AM
I must say that Jiaqi is one of the best bonk I had this month beside WW

Definitely tight & willing to please...Right Attitude.

RTF: Very soon :D

Juicy, short and sharp hor. You always short cut or worse no FR! Must Bar you liao. Will not give you new CTC:mad::p:D

Benz_Cum
08-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Wanna up her business... hope bro can pm me her contact.... :)

Hi bro, u can get the contact from TS or TM. I think TS has appointed bro iPapaya to be the temporary TM. This is the rule of this forum I guess. Try PM them and show your sincerity and they may release the contact to you. Cheers!:)

denden7070
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Juicy, short and sharp hor. You always short cut or worse no FR! Must Bar you liao. Will not give you new CTC

TS dont be so stingy ley:D

spyder575
08-08-2008, 02:21 PM
I have confidence that the new TM will do a good job... after all he is hunk of the year :p

i1papaya
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I have confidence that the new TM will do a good job... after all he is hunk of the year :p

Bro Syder575, even you are 老王在卖瓜, you dun need to 卖我这个老木瓜 leh:(:(

sscelenw4
08-08-2008, 02:55 PM
anyone can pm her contact no.?

noahnoah
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Hello TS,

I tried to pm u but ur inbox is full..
Can pls share the contact of this gem with me?
I am a boobs lover, would love to give her a try.
Thank you in advance. :)

Batobus
08-08-2008, 05:13 PM
This is an interesting thread:eek:

Would love to try if given opportunity. Wonder anyone can give ctc?
Thanks.

TinTin130670
08-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Hello TS,

I tried to pm u but ur inbox is full..
Can pls share the contact of this gem with me?
I am a boobs lover, would love to give her a try.
Thank you in advance. :)

This is an interesting thread:eek:

Would love to try if given opportunity. Wonder anyone can give ctc?
Thanks.

TS is in Austraila now enjoying AngMo cai...can try PM him next week...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Zikoman
08-08-2008, 07:15 PM
No I want 10,000 leh, Wu bo?

bro...... 10,000 popiah sure have one...... the popiah supplier likes to stuff them into pple's kc one hor...... :p

TS is in Austraila now enjoying AngMo cai...can try PM him next week...
Cheers,
TinTin

i thot TS has appointed a TM for this thread......... :confused::D

poolhot.
08-08-2008, 09:23 PM
bro...... 10,000 popiah sure have one...... the popiah supplier likes to stuff them into pple's kc one hor...... :p

errrrrrrrr......... I thot the popiah supplier like to to be stuff wiz his own popiah as he got put a special kind of coating to make his ass shiok :eek:

i thot TS has appointed a TM for this thread.........

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!! ......i1papaya is the TM of tis thread

Interested Parties pl pm TM for ctc

imnsa
08-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Just back from my RTF with JQ.

Wow! Super duper GFE this time round.

One of my finest bonk, no doubt.

Kept asking me if her service is now better and if any bro have mentioned that her service level is higher.

Well, I told her to just be herself but smile a little more. She looks cute when she's grinning in her own silly way... :D

As usual though, not very good time management. Was cuddling with her when her "next" app called. And she actually named the caller as "八点半" cos that's when the app was supposed to be scheduled. OMG!

Anyway, checked out and drop her off at her next destination.

I think she's improved quite a bit, and I'm quite ok with how she is now though. Else feel too pro.

SikWaiSin
09-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Correction

ps : i1papaya... luckily u clarify on time.. otherwise I will be regarded as clone liao. :mad:

Hahaha luckily I asked fast enough so that i1papaya got chance to clarify if not others will regard you as clone liao :D

Fun-sometimes
09-08-2008, 02:18 AM

Kept asking me if her service is now better and if any bro have mentioned that her service level is higher.

Well, I told her to just be herself but smile a little more. She looks cute when she's grinning in her own silly way... :D

As usual though, not very good time management. Was cuddling with her when her "next" app called. And she actually named the caller as "八点半" cos that's when the app was supposed to be scheduled. OMG!

Anyway, checked out and drop her off at her next destination.

I think she's improved quite a bit, and I'm quite ok with how she is now though. Else feel too pro.

HI Bro, Can PM me her contacts? Thanks one million!

SikWaiSin
09-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Bro SikWaiSin,

Sorry for me to Ke po abit.No need to say sorry lah, I like guys like you who ask questions straight away:D

I tot your sexperience was not so sextisfied?
Yes u are right, I sexperience with her was terrible. :mad:

No offend bro. We still welcome any positive and negative sexperience bonking to revisit the thread for a nice chat.:) This is all about sharing and TCSS.

It is good to hear that her service has improve since.

But for me besides service, I find her look not to my liking, that's why I only gave her a 5 for her face. In fact, I was shocked when I first saw her bcos to me her face is really cmi. Maybe my expectation was too high due to all the FRs, I dunno. Nevertheless, I proceed with the deal bcos so far I have never hurt any girls feeling by rejecting them.

In any case looks is subjective, so I suppose we can agree to disagree on this one.

Cheers

lightning
09-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Sorry for the late FR FL slayer
Looks:7/10 (SYT looks with pouty sexy lips)
Boobs: 36DD:eek:
Complexion: fair
body: not slim but with feminiue baby fats on the right areas
FJ:7.5/10
Heard from the rest of the guys that she provides after and before service, after FL slayer came into the picture:mad:;) Her service just got better and better, as expected a Gem in making was moulded into a GEM. Confirm chop must BONK!!!

Loved to see her high i estasy as i digged her from behind and fondled those massive creamy milk bags. Love to see her high and made her orgasm for 3 times:D

Monkey4
09-08-2008, 06:18 AM
But for me besides service, I find her look not to my liking, that's why I only gave her a 5 for her face. In fact, I was shocked when I first saw her bcos to me her face is really cmi. Maybe my expectation was too high due to all the FRs, I dunno. Nevertheless, I proceed with the deal bcos so far I have never hurt any girls feeling by rejecting them.

In any case looks is subjective, so I suppose we can agree to disagree on this one.

Cheers

bro SilkWaiSin... me oso find her looks not to my liking and that is why I passed bonking her...;)

One man's meat, another man's poison lah...

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=Zikoman;2958165]bro...... 10,000 popiah sure have one...... the popiah supplier likes to stuff them into pple's kc one hor...... :p

Hey Big Bro Zikoman,

I dun deny bro popiah's caliber, that is why i'm trying my luck lah:p:D

By the way, Nice to meet you during the la kopi session 2 days back.:D

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 07:45 AM
TS dont be so stingy ley:D

For you, I give you good discount and even if your FR just one word example : Good.

I also give you point and I say Best FR I ever read :D.

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 07:48 AM
i thot TS has appointed a TM for this thread......... :confused::D

If he continues to be this blur, next time we will make him TM to wake him up:p

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 07:56 AM

Yo Bro imnsa,

Good to know that you RTF her and your sexperience with her was improved. Did you take photos of her? Just like Bao Er, you did a nice photograhiy and posted up. Could you do that too? But please be careful not to have JiaQi's face posted hor:D

Up you with my humble point liao:)

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Boobs: 36DD
Heard from the rest of the guys that she provides after and before service, after FL slayer came into the picture Her service just got better and better, as expected a Gem in making was moulded into a GEM. Confirm chop must BONK!!!

Loved to see her high i estasy as i digged her from behind and fondled those massive creamy milk bags. Love to see her high and made her orgasm for 3 times:D

Bro Lightning,

You FR was too too too late! No up you this time as the punishment:mad::p:D

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 08:07 AM
bro SilkWaiSin... me oso find her looks not to my liking and that is why I passed bonking her...;)

One man's meat, another man's poison lah...

Bro Monkey4,

Sounds like many FLs are more poisonous to be your meat nowadays :p:D

yongzhen
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the contact, bro FL_slayer! Finally managed to try yr contact. Sorry to say Xiao Dan is better in looks and figure than Jia Qi but so sad:(:(, she is going back today.

Tired Jia Qi few days back. She really need to improve her time management. Overall not bad service.

Looks:6.5/10 (ok, blur looks)
Boobs: 36C
body: 7/10 (some baby fats)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10
RTF: unlikely, unless got xtra $$ and no other good FL.

Boobs: 36DD
Heard from the rest of the guys that she provides after and before service, after FL slayer came into the picture:mad:;) Her service just got better and better, as expected a Gem in making was moulded into a GEM. Confirm chop must BONK!!!

Loved to see her high i estasy as i digged her from behind and fondled those massive creamy milk bags. Love to see her high and made her orgasm for 3 times

Bro lighting, guess next time I got to discount at least by 2 cups fr yr FR liao. I had asked her also, she also said its C. So sorry to bro FL_slayer too, got to discount 1 cups fr yr FR too.

mightyys
09-08-2008, 09:13 AM
just bonked jiaqi last nite. quite a satisfied session wif her. almost unload my ammo b4 i even mission on her. :p thanks TS for the contact! a worth trying gem..

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 36C or D
body: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
RTF: if i have e extra cash i will

xxxdreamer
09-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi, care to share her contacts?

kukumalu
09-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi, care to share her contacts?

Pls refer to thread #280. Fellow bro mentioned she going back today liao...:D

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Bro lighting, guess next time I got to discount at least by 2 cups fr yr FR liao. I had asked her also, she also said its C. So sorry to bro FL_slayer too, got to discount 1 cups fr yr FR too.

Bro yongzhen,

Thanks for your FR.

Yes I do agree with you that her Bra cup size is C. However, if you notice carefully, she is wearing a wrong cup size. She is boosting her Boobs when wearing this C cup bra. Thats is why her Jelly Pudding could Jiggle and Juggle when she wears a low cut T shirt and laughs or giggles. Based on my papaya palm humble measurement, it measured as D cups.:D:p:D Boh Sarlah one:D

imnsa
09-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Yo Bro imnsa,

Good to know that you RTF her and your sexperience with her was improved. Did you take photos of her? Just like Bao Er, you did a nice photograhiy and posted up. Could you do that too? But please be careful not to have JiaQi's face posted hor:D

Up you with my humble point liao:)

No photo last session. Gear was not with me as not driving.

Next time round. :D

Thanks for the up, bro!

rankin
09-08-2008, 11:44 AM
bro, can i have her contact? Thanks a million!

yongzhen
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Bro yongzhen,

Thanks for your FR.

Yes I do agree with you that her Bra cup size is C. However, if you notice carefully, she is wearing a wrong cup size. She is boosting her Boobs when wearing this C cup bra. Thats is why her Jelly Pudding could Jiggle and Juggle when she wears a low cut T shirt and laughs or giggles. Based on my papaya palm humble measurement, it measured as D cups.:D:p:D Boh Sarlah one:D

Bro, me no see her bra. Its based on my hand cupping her boobs. My hand not big, so if can cup the boobs means C. I think y it looks bigger is bcos its 36C, thus it will made the boobs look like 1 cup bigger. Also her boobs abt the same as Xiao Dan.

heward
09-08-2008, 05:10 PM
hey bros,

can i have her contact? appreciate your reply man:D

SikWaiSin
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM

Aiyah, if you tell me earlier, I would have skip her and could have save some money on someone else. Her look is really way off ...

Oh well, you win some, you lose some :D

i1papaya
09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Bro, me no see her bra. Its based on my hand cupping her boobs. My hand not big, so if can cup the boobs means C. I think y it looks bigger is bcos its 36C, thus it will made the boobs look like 1 cup bigger. Also her boobs abt the same as Xiao Dan.

Logical:D

C or D is not the most important. The most important nice bonk with high GFE with a "A" rating is the best for me:D

Monkey4
09-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Aiyah, if you tell me earlier, I would have skip her and could have save some money on someone else. Her look is really way off ...

aiya bro, when I said JQ 's face CMI during la kopi, brother i1papaya rebuked me back saying.... FL oso will judge u back :o and me tiam tiam cos me an old wrinkled fat balding monkey liao so i lan lan dare not say more. :D

yongzhen
09-08-2008, 06:53 PM

Bro, She ok lah, at least better looks than An Ni, Chen Chen, Le Le, Xiao Yan etc. Though still lose to Xiao Dan. Not bias, just stating the facts.

aiya bro, when I said JQ 's face CMI during la kopi, brother i1papaya rebuked me back saying.... FL oso will judge u back :o and me tiam tiam cos me an old wrinkled fat balding monkey liao so i lan lan dare not say more. :D

Bro, next time find a younger and more handsome bro to say loh. Find me lah, always kena called shuai ge by FL. Lucky not suay ge.

caveator
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
hi any bros can pm me her contact ??? wanna try out to see if she really tat powerful u all mention

thank

denden7070
09-08-2008, 08:42 PM
hi any bros can pm me her contact ??? wanna try out to see if she really tat powerful u all mention

thank

hey bros,

can i have her contact? appreciate your reply man:D

bro, can i have her contact? Thanks a million!

everyone here know how to bonk..........but dont know who is the TS n acting TS.read before you bonk

FYI bro i1papaya is the acting TS now for this fl JIAQI;)

lightning
09-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Bro Lightning,

You FR was too too too late! No up you this time as the punishment

hahaha too busy with work wat:o:rolleyes:
wat u want to do to punish me:p

qq1979
10-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Many thanks to Bro i1papaya for the contact of Jiaqi.

Had a session with Jiaqi last afternoon. Here is the detail FR:

Look: 7/10 some kind of chio
Hair: pony tail
Hgts:1.63m
Wgts:48kg
Boobs: 34D, natural, soft and good shape
BBBJ:7/10
Attitude:7/10, whe speak very vert soft

Sorry bro i1papaya , I can up you as I don't have power yet

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Bro, next time find a younger and more handsome bro to say loh. Find me lah, always kena called shuai ge by FL. Lucky not suay ge.

bro, even the wei siao bao i know dont say himself handsome, u dare to say yourself handsome... that mean u really must be awesomely handsome.:rolleyes:

Good for u .... ;)

denden7070
10-08-2008, 12:53 AM
aiya bro, when I said JQ 's face CMI during la kopi,

she CMI:eek: from her face til her pussy.......everything:rolleyes:...........just nice.

Amol
10-08-2008, 01:02 AM

look 8
ht 1.65
wt 48
boobs 36D
skin super fair
damage $70

Bro your PM full. can I have her number...

kingItachi
10-08-2008, 01:09 AM
thanks to bro i1papaya~!

i met her yesterday night around 1245am at lor1X.. went over to a hotel to check in for overnight as she wanna stay overnight at there for the night.. she say she cannot get use to the place where she staying...

in the room, i went to bathe alone as she is feeling cold and she bathed for alot of times already... i dont really mind alot either...

when i came out of the room, she already take off her shirt and jeans... her body was like WOW.!! very good.. nice tits and nice ass... i wont go on anymore...

ratings (IMO):

looks - 7/10 (grows on u...)

gfe - 9/10 (very very nice girl and she always give me the innocent and cute face.. after i bathed out, she keep givin me a cfm look... nice~!)

bbbj - 6.5/10 (very accomadating.. u can request wat u want and she will do)

fj - 7/10

attitude - 10/10 (loves her alot~!)

body - 8/10 (nice body with nice ass.. and of cause, her breasts!)

boobies - confirm is a D.. natural and confirm is REAL~! very very sensitive nipples too.

overall - 8/10

rtf - definately will once i have recharge my vitamin M...

bros... she is a very nice girl... quite blur also... remember to treat her well!! :)

Dancing
10-08-2008, 01:20 AM

Frankly speaking, face nice anot depends on indivdual lah. Monkey find CMI does not mean other people will have the same view. You will never know until u see the person and try.

simpleson
10-08-2008, 01:25 AM
anyone can help to put the pic directly in the thread? thanks

Jiaqi in black undies C cup, no face pic , she dunn allow
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_979lo.JPG

SikWaiSin
10-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Bro, She ok lah, at least better looks than An Ni, Chen Chen, Le Le, Xiao Yan etc.

Aiyo bro, you say like that good meh ? :p :D That means An Ni, Chen Chen, Le Le, Xiao Yan see-peh jialat liao. :D

SikWaiSin
10-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Jiaqi in black undies C cup, no face pic , she dunn allow
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_979lo.JPG

If she allow face to be shown, then probably she can manage her time better and also not so many phone calls to disturb her. Hahaha :p :D

SikWaiSin
10-08-2008, 01:31 AM

But people say balding monkey got high sex drive leh :D

deckie
10-08-2008, 01:33 AM
yo bro, pls PM me her contact many thanks!!

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Frankly speaking, face nice anot depends on indivdual lah. Monkey find CMI does not mean other people will have the same view. You will never know until u see the person and try.

bro dancing, by the above statement, are u implying u coming out of retirement ? btw think your kopi sxh looks better ;)

imnsa
10-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Kay po a bit... here's the pic by bro Simpleson...

http://img17.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-4723/loc979/28674_P010808_00.13_123_979lo.JPG

Hup Heng
10-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Bro,can share her contact ?

lacoruna69
10-08-2008, 03:57 AM
Frankly speaking, face nice or not depends on individual lah. Monkey find CMI does not mean other people will have the same view. You will never know until u see the person and try.

That's true. I never put ratings in my FR. It is very subjective.
IMHO, JQ's looks to me very ordinary, nothing spectacular. But other Bros find her pretty. No right or wrong in such things.

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Many thanks to Bro i1papaya for the contact of Jiaqi.

Had a session with Jiaqi last afternoon. Here is the detail FR:

Look: 7/10 some kind of chio
Hair: pony tail
Hgts:1.63m
Wgts:48kg
Boobs: 34D, natural, soft and good shape
BBBJ:7/10
Attitude:7/10, whe speak very vert soft

Sorry bro i1papaya , I can up you as I don't have power yet

Bro qq1979,

Gd Fast hands and Fast Legs you have hor:D. Nice FR. The Look dept of JiaQi is also gd for you hor:p:D. Love the D cups right?:D

Value for money lah

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 07:25 AM
bro, even the wei siao bao i know dont say himself handsome, u dare to say yourself handsome... that mean u really must be awesomely handsome.

Good for u .... ;)

You have forgotten about me. What about me:D. Can I consider me Stylishly(Pineapplely), Elderly(Dry Skin) Handsome(Wrinkles) Papaya har?:p:D

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 07:41 AM
thanks to bro i1papaya~!

i met her yesterday ................

ratings (IMO):

looks - 7/10 (grows on u...)

gfe - 9/10 (very very nice girl and she always give me the innocent and cute face.. after i bathed out, she keep givin me a cfm look... nice~!)

bbbj - 6.5/10 (very accomadating.. u can request wat u want and she will do)

fj - 7/10

attitude - 10/10 (loves her alot~!)

body - 8/10 (nice body with nice ass.. and of cause, her breasts!)

boobies - confirm is a D.. natural and confirm is REAL~! very very sensitive nipples too.

overall - 8/10

rtf - definately will once i have recharge my vitamin M...

Bro kingItachi,

I tot Bro qq1979 is fast enough. You lagi fast hands and fast legs!!
Thanks for your FR man. Did she stays overnight with you? If yes, How many shot did you went for? If only 1, that means you have miss alot of fun leh:p. She is simply Horny that you should Sextisfy yourself and her lah. hehehe...

Good to know you have enjoyed and rated her good attitude, accomodating, eager to please in total of 8!

You rating for her look also 7:rolleyes::D. So my Mathematics fomula applied is about there lah : 7 also leh:D

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 07:47 AM

Hey you Vegetarian!:p:D Why you comment:mad:?

But I must say nice of you to defends my theory:D, proofing she has the look right or still can look right? Not CMI type hor?Hahaha...As a Vegetarian, what is your rating on her look har?hehehe....

spyder575
10-08-2008, 07:48 AM
It really looks like JQ is some ppl's meat n some ppl's poison... ratings are overrated at times cos some of us still got siao in the brain after session so we can post 7.75 or 8 for looks for more GND ladies. Most importantly, imho JQ is a nice gal, pleasant n def not ugly, very blur n maybe abit clumsy when handling customers thus offending them.

For ppl slamming her, you should perhaps look at some of the threads you have started n promoted n see wat r the ratings u have given. afterall, for gals like JQ she sells in the BOOBS dept n youth. ;) cos her boobs would not be so firm unaided in 2 yr's time...so "strike while the metal's hot, enjoy them first lol

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 07:53 AM
yo bro, pls PM me her contact many thanks!!

Bro deckie,

Please read what I hv mentioned. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2956704-post254.html No Offends. Thanks for your understand.:D

Please do not waste the bandwidth of the thread. But we still welcome anyone can join the chat here:D

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 08:20 AM
You have forgotten about me. What about me:D. Can I consider me Stylishly(Pineapplely), Elderly(Dry Skin) Handsome(Wrinkles) Papaya har?

i1papaya... needless to say... u the most dashing Hunk at GL2x.... even the 4D seller that bro Redoxan tried to on her also failed in his quest. When Redoxan said give him 1 week to convince her otherwise... now at least a fortnight liao. Even strangers told Redoxan dun waste time cos they had tried for 3 consecutive days liao...

So the most handsome Hunk in GL is no one other than i1papaya (sorry only for Category 4 only lah hor) ... Category 3 goes to Denden7070.... Category 2 - sorry bro Dancing sorry for the disappointment. :rolleyes:

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
i1papaya... needless to say... u the most dashing Hunk at GL2x.... even the 4D seller that bro Redoxan tried to on her also failed in his quest. When Redoxan said give him 1 week to convince her otherwise... now at least a fortnight liao. Even strangers told Redoxan dun waste time cos they had tried for 3 consecutive days liao...

So the most handsome Hunk in GL is no one other than i1papaya (sorry only for Category 4 only lah hor) ... Category 3 goes to Denden7070.... Category 2 - sorry bro Dancing sorry for the disappointment.

No that was pure luck. could be due to timing, maybe she was on code red when Bro Redoxan probed her lah;). That could be she is trying to pull her stake higher to Bro Redoxan lah. The tall dark and handsome Bro Redoxan is also a Meimei and MILF KILLER Ahhhh...Heng that he did not try that 4D seller.

Yes she has great look and figure but A+ cups neh which I'm aware. Her service was : initially no painting but managed to get her high and painted her. No frenching, No fingering, No BBBJ, No showering together, no, no, no.....But accomodating in changing positions, good sound system and some GFE feel cos she is very chatty before and after bonk. She told me she is very selective of Bonkers. Told me we gradually got closeness feel, she needs RTF to get her to be totally fells in the feel of Love Making. Asked me to RTF and can maybe the connection will be better and give me more of what I want. But I told her I will think about it:p

So in another words, Bro Redoxan is lucky not to have up her first OK:p else I will also U turned.hehehe...

Now I going for another 4D seller close to MILF standard that looks like wife of Fu Sheng - 傅聲 : Jenny Tseng - 甄妮 Hong kong Legendary Singer. See this pic, Swee Boh? She also call herself 甄妮. Bro YSL also target lock-on liao cos he said she looks like his Ex-girlfriend (Choong Bor not sure lah). He asked me to pass over after I try lah. hehehe...

http://www.hkvpradio.com/artists/images/headshot_jennytseng.jpg

yongzhen
10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
bro, even the wei siao bao i know dont say himself handsome, u dare to say yourself handsome... that mean u really must be awesomely handsome.:rolleyes:

Good for u ....

No lah not awesomely handsome, just not bad looking. Enough to say whether the is nice looking or not lah.

Aiyo bro, you say like that good meh ? :p :D That means An Ni, Chen Chen, Le Le, Xiao Yan see-peh jialat liao.

Jia Qi is not the most pretty FL currently around, u can go spin around lor 8, 10, 12, 14 and u can find 2-3 times better looks or figure than her lah. Even TAM got lousy gals also. But if u compare these gals I said (An Ni - I tried before. Chen Chen - I posted 1. Le Le(the 1 with An Ni and Chen Chen) and Xiao Yan - I seen them before), Jia Qi is better. But u tried or seen these 4 gals bfore?

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Now I going for another 4D seller close to MILF standard that looks like wife of Fu Sheng - 傅聲 : Jenny Tseng - 甄妮 Hong kong Legendary Singer. See this pic, Swee Boh? She also call herself 甄妮. Bro YSL also target lock-on liao cos he said she looks like his Ex-girlfriend (Choong Bor not sure lah). He asked me to pass over after I try lah. hehehe...
So many singers look a like nowaday, last nite we saw one look like Sally Yeh, 叶倩文

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 09:41 AM
So many singers look a like nowaday, last nite we saw one look like Sally Yeh, 叶倩文

Uooo Yiaaaaa Bohhhhhh:eek::p:D:D

walabis
10-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Uooo Yiaaaaa Bohhhhhh:D
You can asked popiah & raintree :D

Zikoman
10-08-2008, 10:40 AM
You can asked popiah & raintree

you missed out the chow bawang oolala.......... :p

jason.8987
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact pls ?

fl_slayer
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM

wau lau every day u guys meet for coffee?

am finally back, miss u guys...

a very big thank you for i1papaya, u have done a great job and u may continue to be the thread manager if u have the time. is time to slay some fl again:D huat arrr.......rrrrrrrr.........

walabis
10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
you missed out the chow bawang oolala.......... :p
And oso the lau tiko :D

a very big thank you for i1papaya, u have done a great job and u may continue to be the thread manager if u have the time. is time to slay some fl again:D huat arrr.......rrrrrrrr.........
I know you miss the GL PRC FLs more than us :D

frostfuryz
10-08-2008, 12:22 PM
bro... dun mind can i have her contacts too??
seems like its too irresistable liao. haha... thnx so much

poolhot.
10-08-2008, 12:40 PM

http://www.hkvpradio.com/artists/images/headshot_jennytseng.jpg

Tis 4D seller sure got that bitchy horny looks....

I am also waiting for U to 1st blood her[I mean among our gp] then give us a verbal field report and be the TS for her :D

Lastly pass to me first be4 YSL hor :eek:

poolhot.
10-08-2008, 12:44 PM
You can asked popiah & raintree :D

who popiah? I know one ah hock that is wiz us last nite :rolleyes:

Lastly the 30odds guys who PM me for the past two days please kindly PM the TS fl_slayer or the TM i1papaya for jia chi contact :)

Redoxan
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM

So happening last nite , me watching NDP under the rain !:( :p

Monkey4
10-08-2008, 01:22 PM

APOLOGY

Sorry if i have hurt anyone unintentionally on what i said on the looks of JQ.

I shall keep my views to myself from henceforth.

Paiseh :o

poolhot.
10-08-2008, 01:31 PM
APOLOGY

Sorry if i have hurt anyone unintentionally on what i said on the looks of JQ.

I shall keep my views to myself from henceforth.

Paiseh :o

why so serious???????? there nothing to apologise unless U fuck somebody father or mother or daughter :eek:

Tis only a forum for U to say wat u like and do wat u like

Wonder when i can hv the chance to see yr current darling? :D

Maybe a goot idea we bring all the TCSS to the tcss section...

denden7070
10-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Wonder when i can hv the chance to see yr current darling? :D

Maybe a goot idea we bring all the TCSS to the tcss section...

he will be keeping for himself:D:D

allupato1
10-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks to TS for her contacts
Managed to book a session with her. Wont go too much into details as most of it are oreadi stated in this thread. Looks wise not really my type of chio bu but its her assets that manged to score quite high to compensate for her low score in looks department

RTF: unlikely cos still hunting for angelic face with devilish body....

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 03:05 PM

a very big thank you for i1papaya, u have done a great job and u may continue to be the thread manager if u have the time. is time to slay some fl again huat arrr.......rrrrrrrr.........

YAAAAHHHOOOOOOOO........:D

bro fl_slayer is back. Me can sit back liao.....:p:D. Now hand back over to my good bro fl_slayer liao. I will give you a report of who I hv given the CTC not who I did not sir! :D

lightning
10-08-2008, 06:15 PM
YAAAAHHHOOOOOOOO........

bro fl_slayer is back. Me can sit back liao...... Now hand back over to my good bro fl_slayer liao. I will give you a report of who I hv given the CTC not who I did not sir! :D

U must be working very hard to keep the Thread rolling rite?:p

SikWaiSin
10-08-2008, 06:41 PM
But u tried or seen these 4 gals bfore?
Their names do not ring a bell. But if you say JQ's face is better than these 4 girls, then I suppose there's no point in trying these 4 girls lah, right ? :)

popiah
10-08-2008, 06:41 PM
U must be working very hard to keep the Thread rolling rite?:p

hi bro lightning,

You too.....working VERY VERY hard to keep the thread rolling.....

signoff
Rolling Popiah

Zikoman
10-08-2008, 07:15 PM
YAAAAHHHOOOOOOOO........
bro fl_slayer is back. Me can sit back liao...... Now hand back over to my good bro fl_slayer liao.

hi bro lightning,

You too.....working VERY VERY hard to keep the thread rolling.....

signoff
Rolling 阿福

hi bro i1papaya & bro Rolling 阿福,

dun be too happy yet.......... earlier on bro TS told me he looking for some1 with the kinda calibre (that oni te 2 of u possessed)......... to be his Thread Controller ....... :D

so perhaps te 2 of u can lom jiam pass..... :D

signoff
kaypoh ziko

Chick_Ken
10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Bro Monkey,

You said your undying love is pledged to K, but you are busy in WW and JQ threads leh:eek: (know all the details some more).

So which one is your target?

:p :D :confused:

yongzhen
10-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Their names do not ring a bell. But if you say JQ's face is better than these 4 girls, then I suppose there's no point in trying these 4 girls lah, right ? :)

Thats true. U tried Wen x2? Whose is better, Jia Qi or her?

Mercenary19
10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
So happening last nite , me watching NDP under the rain

WW was there too....... You neber see her??? Kekeke

cuppage
10-08-2008, 10:39 PM
First off, thanks to i1papaya for jia qi's contacts :)

Upped her sat afternoon at L16. Way to spend the national day haha.. Anyway got a room and smsed her the number. First look not very appealing to me (i arranged a session for her boobs not her looks) but her girl next door look will grow on you. She came wearing a black top with her cleavage spilling out.. boob lovers like me sure mari kita. After some pleasantries i caressed her chest gently and tried to sweet talk a bit to relieve some awkwardness in the room, felt she was a bit shy shy. I stripped her slowly (the way i like it) and did a little boob massage from behind in fron of the mirror.

Went for a bath together, dried up and got her to do a little boob massage on my body with some instructions here and there since she say she not experienced in massage. Damn aroused at this point, didnt even opt for a bj, i asked her to come on top.. Her tits are perfectly shaped and firm. Makes a nice little vibration instead of swinging like nobody's business haha. Switched to doggy after 5-10min of riding and exploded while cupping her breasts from on top. Not much moaning from her during the FJ though.

Washed up again, took a picture of her without face (with her permission of course) and helped her with dressing up. TCSS with her on the bed while i gently fondled her. She's not really a talker so those looking for GFE might want to reconsider. But if you want a girl who has a devil body with nice D cups, slim waist, look no further!

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: 70 + 20 + BYO
RTF: Maybe but recently got alot of tua neh bus leh :D

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 10:52 PM
WW was there too....... You neber see her??? Kekeke

Zap and delete!!:mad::D

Wrong thread bro Merc19. You tried JiaQi already?:D

i1papaya
10-08-2008, 10:57 PM
First off, thanks to i1papaya for jia qi's contacts :)

Upped her sat afternoon at L16. .....................

Went for a bath together, .......................

Washed up again, .................But if you want a girl who has a devil body with nice D cups, slim waist, look no further!

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: 70 + 20 + BYO
RTF: Maybe but recently got alot of tua neh bus leh :D

Thanks for your FR Bro cuppage.:D

SikWaiSin
11-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Thats true. U tried Wen x2? Whose is better, Jia Qi or her?

Haven't leh. But I suppose Wen2's face cannot be worse than JQ bah ? :)