PDA

View Full Version : OKT who does it raw with his gals

NiceF
28-07-2008, 10:00 PM
To all bros here, i have been considering this matter for quite long time, in the end for the safety of all the guys here in this forum i hace decided to expose this OKT who do it raw with his gals.

The OKT in forum is none other than ANGELFIGHTER. A lot of people here hace been hearing rumours of him doing raw with his gals. Well i now have proof for i heard it from his 2 gals themselves. i cannot say out their names out here for in case they want to come back and hurt their business . For bros that want to know who this 2 gals can pm me and i can tell u their name and u can ask them to confirm their story. The 2 gals A and L are previously under him now no longer working for him.

A was new to the fl line so she was very inexperienced and her 1st okt was AF. He actually qc her raw for a few times before he introduce customers to her. she told me she was new and naived at that time she only 18 so she scare and dont know its wrong. Af also tried to force kiss her several times.

L is 20 and that time is under AF. AF is her 1st OKT also. AF keep pester her to be his gf and she agree. Say be his gf got him look after her and hace more customers. after agree to be his gf, AF did her RAW! reason being she is his gf mah. when she wanted to quit, AF threaten to post her picture with face online. After long quarrel then managed to quit but AF keep pester her. Some of u may hace heard about this before.

I actually dont want to say this out but now i am say out reason not i want to flame angelfighter aka angelasshole but is because of his attitude and the way he hace been ill treating his gals and posing a risk to us all. I dont think he will change his way also lah. i know the 2 gals only after they quit and they are friends. this angelF#$ker here like to shit where he eats. True life account and now got his gals to prove he do it RAW.
This guy is SHIT!

Gal2swap
28-07-2008, 10:16 PM
too bad ur accusation is against an okt who happens to be a sponsor of the forum,so ur thread wont survive.;)

NiceF
28-07-2008, 10:19 PM
From what i know AF is still using the same tactics on his gals now. Qc those young and navied gals raw and ask all his gals to be his gf. If they dont agree then say hard to get business for them.

*AF will keep pester his gals to let him take their photo say post online will hace better business. If anyone see this PLEASE tell all his gals not to let him take those pictures.
When they want to quit become independant he will threaten to post their pictures with face on the internet and say out they are doing fl.

All this is common among his gals liao, dont believe next time if u meet his gals can ask them.

With this type of f#$K type of character and using such F#$k type tactics on his gals i dont understand y so many people still go find him for what? So many rumors on him and so many people confirm the rumors liao u are only putting yourself at risk nia.

And if u hace seen this Angelfighter before, can u imagine his cum is in your mouth when u are painting the gal cb.... GROSS!

Prince7
28-07-2008, 10:19 PM
too bad ur accusation is against an okt who happens to be a sponsor of the forum,so ur thread wont survive.;)

Same thoughts bro;)

Apollo11
28-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Well. If all samsters think of their safety and boycott him, he would not be able to sponsor anything. Its up to you guys.

NiceF
28-07-2008, 10:53 PM

I know he a sponsor of this forum lah. all okt contribute to this forum not only him and we thank them for it and we thank boss for having such good forum.

But hope the bosses see that hace this angelfighter OKT around will not only harm the reputation of sammyboy and also increases the chances of bros here catching STD. Maybe they can have a set of criteria for okt here to make sure only good okt can advertise.

Cause not only the okts contribute money, we regulars also contribute money by subscribing mah and helping the okt business, sometime we also donate. If got this type of okt in sammyboy then all the bros scare. u keep the okt but lose your regulars also lose out mah. And i just stating facts here only.

bonker-69
29-07-2008, 02:19 AM
well. it seems that AF himself has made alot of enemies but whatever thread about him comes up, it goes down within a few days. i hope your thread stays up for sometime to at least inform 80% of the bros here.. raw is war man.

bonker-69
29-07-2008, 03:13 AM
bro.. maybe he didnt cum inside his girls? when he cumming liao he take out luan shoot? lols.. i'm sure he doesnt want to be tied down with a baby and a preggy wife. haha

UZUMAKI_N
29-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Totally agree with Norikasan55 really dun understand in sg jobs are all around i dun see the need to work as FL unless u got a gambler father sibling or u owe ah long urself. owe bank nv pay also no need become FL ma.

For the OKT incident i believe since they are local definitely she should be careful ma.since u dun want ppl know still give chance for ppl to take photo for blackmail.

Gal2swap
29-07-2008, 10:24 AM
pimping is ardy bad enuf but if to do it with threats is even worse:(

Frankiestine
29-07-2008, 10:54 AM
So u mean after like long bonking and when u about to cum, u shoot outside the girl won't get preggy? :confused:

not true...all it takes one little rascal out of the thousand to impregnate a woman...so even withdrawal methods are not 100% safe...

hippolover
29-07-2008, 11:27 AM
I am proud to say, I am AF's supporter.

I can explain why he qc them so many times and raw. Ever heard of training....he's showing all his gers when he qc them...
As long as they can tahan him...other customers no problem. Cos once u seen the worst, what else is there to be afraid of?

As for raw, maybe he has low sperm count?
Or Maybe he raw them a few times 1st, then when he never kenna any stds...then he release to his clients.
I mean thats really putting himself in the line of fire. Tell me, which service provider so good one...this is to ensure the safety of his customers.

I am glad to have him around. :p

Hanxinco88
29-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Not again....anyway if the gals ( really) do raw.....we also cannot prevent...they dont do with the OKT they also do with their BF what...so the best way to protect ourself is always wear helmet lor.....

Cheers!!!!

Gal2swap
29-07-2008, 11:59 AM
looks like the forum nowadays are more tolerant of okt doing their gals raw but not for independent fls.:rolleyes:

enterp34
29-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Why get involved in this kind of politics?:confused:

Let's move on................... be a volunteer at SPCA, there are so many stray cats & dogs that needs our TLC.

We can't reward or zap anyone's karma, it's not our job, we are only here to do BJ, BBBJ, HJ or FJ

All other job plz leave it to THE ALMIGHTY ONE

aczeta76
29-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Aiyoh... we cannot control such things lah..

A lot of Ah peks also asking for RAW from their "GF" in GL ... u can never tell who is doing raw with whom

So long as both parties are willing, we cannot comment mah.

Juz practise safe sex ourselves loh

sianren
29-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Not again....anyway if the gals ( really) do raw.....we also cannot prevent...they dont do with the OKT they also do with their BF what...so the best way to protect ourself is always wear helmet lor.....

Cheers!!!!

I total believe 101% safe with Cap on.... never did it occur to me that I want RAW.....

Why spoil the fun just because of 1 uncontrolable desire for going RAW....just imagine how many more Gals you can bonk and life goes on..

If the OKTs will to do it or not, be it for the safety or bros or he want to 'train' the girls....we do wat we must and put on yourTHINKING CAP

Mr Cactus