PDA

View Full Version : Good and Budget 2hrs Solid Naked Massage

frankykhoo1269
28-07-2008, 01:47 AM
Last evening (Sat) was having my dinner at Lor 25 coffeeshop with a kaki. Notice a tall MILF looking at our table. Signalled her to join us.

After brief intro as Li Juan, she offered to provide a good massage for me at $60 for 2hrs. As my kaki is not in the massage mood, we decided to part and I took her to nearby 4c. Btw the room was bad (not recommeded).

Inside the room, she stripped me to BD suit and showered me. While I was lying on the bed, she also stripped to bra and G-string. If you think XJ or Wen2 massage were good, then you should try Li Juan. She gave a good solid hard but soothing massage. Revealed that she did for her father back in ShenYang for almost 2years. That is why she has mastered some basic relaxing massage.

After turned over, I requested het to stripped all and she obliged . As I was only interested to have a good pure massage, told her to be careful not to concentrate too much on my little bro. Somehow my rod just could not lay still and sprung up after her "accidentally" touches. She then offered to HJ and I gladfully accepted since she said that it was in the package... kee,,kee

However I was really tired and just could not shoot. I then told her to CIM me and I will reward her handsomely. Eventually explored my weeks long of cum into her mouth.

For bros who want to have a good pure massage, Li Juan could be a good choice for her skill. If need arise, I strongly believed she will allow FJ too. Remember to much bonk is bad for health.. so go easy.

Bro Frankstein, you may want to explore your favourite hole with her too cos when I tried to insert my 3rd finger in, she did not resist me but just simply commented that I am "er gui"

Below her stats:

Name: Li Juan
Looks: 6 to 6.5 (will grow as she has double eye-lips)
Ht: 165
Wt: 53
Boobs: 80B (saw her bra) with tender, soft and natural inverted nip
Skin : Silky and fairly smooth except some scars due to swimming??
Fingering&fondling during massage: Allow
Abalone: Nice & no smell (should be good for painting...)
Bj/CIM: 9 (applied both hot and cold techniques)
Fj: Never try (will RTF and FR before she goes back)
Damage: $60/2hrs (room not included)
Preferred Venue: K81 or Frag

For bros who loved the massage of XJ and W2 before. She should be the next gem to be soon....

cashier
28-07-2008, 04:22 AM
hi,

tried to pm u but failed. can u kindly drop me her contact no?

thanks bro frankykhoo1269

kenzoJR
28-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Can PM her contact??

gwg717
28-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Bro, please PM her contact. Thanks

TaoRen2005
28-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi Bro TS,,

Had PM you.. if possible I'll try by this weekend.. :D

Thanks
TaoRen2005

toger168
29-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi, pse pm me contact. Tks.

Oceanlee
29-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Yo, kindly sms or email her contacts ... will page her this friday.

Need a gd massage and maybe more .... wahahaha .:D
Will post FR once done. :cool::p

29-07-2008, 10:38 PM
this time round, my FR make it short.

Initial plan is 60/2/2 (massage + BBBJ + CIM)
but aft comfirm with her, her service charge as below
60/2/2 (only massage + HJ)
80/2/2 (massage + BBBJ + CIM)

so book a session for 3 hour (planning the 80/2/2 + 1 FJ)
at the end, only settle the $80 package, left 1 hour earliar, never completed the FJ, she is not my type.

Name : Li Juan
Looks : 4/10 (not my type)
Boobs : A+
Massage : 4/10 (can't compete with Xiao Juan) + 2/10 (hardworking to please u )
BBBJ : 7/10
CIM : 8/10
FJ : never try
Damage : $100/2/2 (pay as agree 3 hour session) + $30 (room)
OVERALL : 4/10 + 2/10 (very hardworking gal)
RTF : no

btw, ctc i got it from yahoo group i subsribe. same posting as the TS.
thanks for the ctc, any1 need it, pls get from TS, basic respect.

repsolman
29-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks to TS for contact. She has a good attitude and try to please and compliment you. Other feedback as other bro stated above.

Kexu
30-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Hi bro, can u share her ctc to me?
Like to try 80/2/2 (massage + BBBJ + CIM) package.
Tks Q.

frankykhoo1269
13-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Just back from a solid massage with LJ. Service as usual but when I tried to have sex with after the massage.. she revealed that her "aunty" has arrived and will likely to go home with her on 16th August.

Guessed she only left a few days works here.

Franky
Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

roll3r
13-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Very cheap!solid steal

frankykhoo1269
15-08-2008, 01:20 AM
LAST CALL !!!!

Bro just back from a good solid naked massage session with Li Juan from 9-11pm tonight after trying to book her for 3days. Since tomorrow is her last day of work as she is going back on Sat morning, you may want to call her direct to try your luck whether is she still want to work on Friday. Who know you might BINGO....

Btw just posted her hp again at message 233 for easy reference.

Do sign in with your email at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)
to get the contact email to you automatically.

frankykhoo1269
20-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro IB,

Once you completed the film. Let me know and I will pass you another actress HAPPY contact.

Waiting eagerly for your blockbuster script.

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 20 September 2008 21:42:32
Subject: Li Juan Contact

Dear Director Zhou,

This morning got a wake up call from Li Juan, yes the infamous naked massage gal is back this morning. However I am fully tied up this weekend and got no time for her.. I will let you direct the maden film for me. Make sure it is of Golden Horse Award quality k...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy

Pai seh,bro...

Li Juan is coming tmw,rite? Hope to receive some 1st hand news after u try her...so can plan for next script...

frankykhoo1269
22-09-2008, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=frankykhoo1269;3080052]

Pai seh bros and thanks for the reminding... now than I realised that the old group was deleted.

LI JUAN has already started work on Sunday and there has already been a FR, do read. I will bonk and post FR tomorrow.

Pls get her contact direct at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo)

Franky

P/S : HAPPY is ready for work tomorrow. Wonder who will have the 1st blood (only for genuine members who has posted FRs).

tigerboy18
24-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Hello to all bros here,

I have actually posted tis FR on Li Juan on bro Franky's other thread but did not realise that i have posted on d wrong thread. so bro Franky requested me to post it here so tat all other bros who wld like to compare or try LJ's massage n service can make informed decision. so here it is, i hv copied it from d other thread n copied it here for other bro to read.

Re: Cheap Sweet Young PRC Gem Founded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro Franky,

Thank u for d contact of your budget, but value for money PRC. Another point to comment also is tat your Kamasutra site is very informative too.

Last nite I went into my email n read abt a new PRC by d name Li Juan who has just touch our shore. After dinner, i msg LJ n she said she is free to massage for me. So made d appt at 8pm at K81. She came to d room quite fast once i sms her d room number.

First look, ok lah, not d attractive type but pleasant looking. Maybe for some other bros u may find her very appealing. I guess when she was much younger she shd be quite pretty. She strip to her birthday suit n start her massage. She told me tat she actually wanted to bring her special "gua sa" equipment but was worried tat after d "gua sa" my whole back n neck might be very red n then i might hv a hard time to explain to my OC. I told her it is ok lah. so bro out there who like "gua sa" pls take note.

She asked me how I got her contact n when did I receive her contact. I told her I got it abt 2 days ago, but i m not sure bcos i just read my email n my 'friend' emailed me her number. Then she told me tat she just came to Spore on d day b4, ie. on Saturday.

Her massage is quite gd n she really put in 100% effort. Personally, i find tat she applied d right amount of strength but yet not d very painful type, like d traditional Thai massage. And so I say tat her massage is really gd. She gave me a whole body massage from head to toe, very detailed in her massage.

Then she ended d session asking me whether i wld like her to do a Juagen on me or to give me a bj. But she said she just learnt juagen from a customer, n so might not be very skilful yet. i told her i dun mind trying n wl give her some pointers.

True enuf, her juagen is still not very good. she has more to learn but given her positive attitude in service, plus her eagerness to learn n some more coaching from some other experienced bros, i m sure in no time she wl b able to do gd juagen. But i do enjoy her massaging my balls n dick n i gave her a big explosion after abt 5 mins!

Here r d ratings for Li Juan (strictly my personal opinion)

Look: 5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (still firm body n smooth skin)
Boobs: est abt 34B
Massage: 9/10
bbbj: didnt try
Juagen: 6/10 (still got alot to learn)
Attitude: 10/10
Price: massage $60-2 hours, juagen or bbbj $20.
RTF: yes, for her good massage.

Once again, thank u bro Franky.

Garfield-Mel
24-09-2008, 02:48 PM
bro can pm mi the contact..thankz alor...:o

greendi1269
24-09-2008, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=frankykhoo1269;3080052]

Pai seh bros and thanks for the reminding... now than I realised that the old group was deleted.

LI JUAN has already started work on Sunday and there has already been a FR, do read. I will bonk and post FR tomorrow.

Pls get her contact direct at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo)

Franky

P/S : HAPPY is ready for work tomorrow. Wonder who will have the 1st blood (only for genuine members who has posted FRs).

Bro have signed in your group and thanks for the contacts. I will FR Li Juan and hopefully will qualify for Happy soon :D Deal??

Maine1983
25-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Got Li Juan nos. Will try arrange for tomorrow session b4 F1 race. Wish me luck.:)

frankykhoo1269
27-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Hi all bros,

Received a lots of PMs asking can pass me contacts and some without title heading. If genuine cheongsters, pls put in an effort to ask properly or self-service it at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo/)
a much faster and efficiency way.

snlkt
29-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks Franky for providing this contact, below is my FR.
This is my personal view, it may various from individaul liking.

=== UP my Point sif you ike them ===

Look: 5.5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin)
Boobs: i think 34B
Massage: 6/10 (good, not piano type, cover full body. I like very hard type so points can't give high here :D )
bbbj: 7/10 (very hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10 (very accomodating and chatty)
Price: massage $60-2 hours, Top $20 for extra service, exclude RM and CD

frankykhoo1269
29-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Thanks Franky for providing this contact, below is my FR. This is my personal view, it may various from individaul liking.

Bro well done. Upped you liao..Check you PM as you are also reward with HAPPYness...

frankykhoo1269
01-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Any bros that post FR or upped me and I have yet to reward you pls keep me inform. Think my power is back liao.

didisleep
02-10-2008, 08:06 PM
contact pls ...thank pm me

frankykhoo1269
03-10-2008, 09:44 AM
All Fls contact can be found in Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo/)
message #125.

Self-service, pls :D

tan.kuku
03-10-2008, 10:15 AM
On Tuesday, I called Li Juan to make an massage appt around 3.15 pm at Lavander H81. She told me OK...when I reached Lavender trying to get a parking lot, she called me up and telling me that her customer who had made appointment with her in the morning had just confirmed the timing and asked me to change to 5pm...KNN, I replied 5pm is too late for me and she asked me to get her next time and she will provide me good service...Around 4pm, she called me again and told me that she call cancel her customer's appt as she assumed that he was meeting her at lavender but ended up they were supposed to meet at a place that she doesn't know how to get there.....she asked me to go back to lavender, but I told her that I've left lavender already but she kept on asking me to go back as I was driving....KNN, damm too lan at that time of time and I told her off....U've agreed the place and time to meet up and I had reached the place, just that I was finding a parking lot, you told me that you have another appt and turn me down...and now, your appt cancelled, then you asked me to stand in.....am I your spare tyre...then I hung up the phone.

Sorry for the long toolan message....but just to cautions all brothers here, she had appt say around 3.30 and she can make another appt at 5pm...to me, she is not honest in the first place...

frankykhoo1269
03-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Bro tkk,

Saw your encounter with LJ and have warned her that she has -1 point from me. Despite she gave me explanation, I will still blacklist her from my group if she got another complaint.

To reward you for the feedback, I have PM you HAPPY contact. She will definitely be much better based onthe FR received so far.

Check *Happy* out or continue to share you FR at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/90613-budget-naked-massage-bonk-free-4.html#post3112914

In the spirit of sharing, hope to read your most desciptive/juicy FR soon .

Happy weekend ahead

Franky
Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8)

Oceanlee
11-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Allow me to put a FR. Punctual for appointment. Open Door I sian oredi, wanted to send her back, but hear TS mentioned have massage and JG so let her stay and try out ...... :(

Have seen this ctc on Bro Franky site and a new FR also with another thread by TS slicky2012 therefore try it and below my view.
Had it not been the many FR on bro Franky site ... I will send her back on the spot oredi, Up my point, if you like my sharing. ;)

Looks : 5/10 (Not my type) make-up also machiam Auntie
Body : 5.5/10 (Not my type)
Boobs : 32A (Not my Type)
Ht : 1.65 (Estimate)
Wt : 58 kg to 62kg
Massage : 7/10 (with some strength) Had tried better one
Something New for massage include Asshole. :eek:
Jua Gen : 6/10 (Very normal) Had tried fully train type.
FJ : Never try
BJ : Never try
AR : Never try
AJ : Never ask
GFE : 7.5/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Overall : Not my type
Damage : 60+20tips /0/2 (Exclude rm and cap)
Rtn : Not for me. No chemistry

frankykhoo1269
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Allow me to put a FR. Punctual for appointment. Open Door I sian oredi, wanted to send her back, but hear TS mentioned have massage and JG so let her stay and try out ...... :(

Have seen this ctc on Bro Franky site and a new FR also with another thread by TS slicky2012 therefore try it and below my view.
Had it not been the many FR on bro Franky site ... I will send her back on the spot oredi, Up my point, if you like my sharing. ;)

Will definitely up you within 2 days. In case I miss it, pls remind me as I have another 6 more bros to up too.

Btw you have qualified for HAPPY nos and V gal news when she arrived. Enjoy.

frankykhoo1269
11-10-2008, 10:39 PM
All bros as my group is down, may not be able to self-service. Just PM for contact now.

For info, this trip she adhere to my advise and have bought a few G-strings to entertain bros. Do request her to wear when meeting her. Enjoy.

frankykhoo1269
20-10-2008, 02:28 AM

Still owe you as I have missed out your FR.

hornyman6969
22-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Hi TS,

Thank u for d contact of your budget & value for money PRC gem. Oh yes your Kamasutra tips was very useful on her indeed.

Booked L81 and met up with her with the contact provided in your group. I sms her and LJ said she is free to massage for me. So on liao.

First look, passible though not very attractive type but pleasant looking. Some bros may find her appealing. Stripped to birthday suit n started to shower me like a baby. After that I went straight to the bonk and lasted for almost half an hour. She then made a coffeee for me and started to massage. Her massage is quite gd n she really put in 100% effort. Almost 1 hr later, she proceeded to use the boiled hot water and HOT bbbj. Very SHIOK!!

During chat, she asked me how I got her contact. Paiseh said your name and she said in that case, will give me special discount??? You know what, when I paid her $80, she returned me back $20 and said that this is the discount for me... wow ...so honour siah.... I like her attitude and thus deserve a FR from me. Anyway I still tip her $10.

Strictly my personal rating for LiJuan

Look: 6/10 (milf look)
Body: 7/10 (firm n smooth skin)
Boobs: 34B
Massage: 9/10
bbbj: 9/10 (nearly made me CIM)
Attitude: 10/10
Damage: $60 + $10
RTF: yes, for her good massage and value $ bonk.

Once again, thank u bro Franky.

frankykhoo1269
27-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Thank hornyman6969 for your FR. Up you 6points liao.

Just received an sms from Li Juan. She infiormed that she has booked her ticket and confirmed going back end this month. Hence 3 more days to book this super budget bonk gem with massage throw in.

Damaged $60/2/2

View her photo at http://myplea suredom.forums-free.com/

frankykhoo1269
28-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Hope this picture canbe uploaded.

http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc1080/th_30308_LJ_Flat_122_1080lo.jpg (http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30308_LJ_Flat_122_1080lo.jpg)

frankykhoo1269
28-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Hope this picture canbe uploaded.

http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc1080/th_30308_LJ_Flat_122_1080lo.jpg (http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30308_LJ_Flat_122_1080lo.jpg)

frankykhoo1269
28-10-2008, 11:07 PM
EXTRA ! EXTRA ! EXTRA !

Just received a call from and confimed that Tomorrow will be her last DAY of working. She said for the last day, she will do "Chuan Tao" for only $60. Not her OKT but just helping this budget gem to create some awareness. All queries pls direct to her.

Her contact can be self-service from my group at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/plea suredom.

Bonus picture from the group for sneak preview :D

http://img249.imagevenue.com/loc406/th_05918_LJ_Bend_423_122_406lo.jpg (http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05918_LJ_Bend_423_122_406lo.jpg)

coffeeboy
29-10-2008, 03:41 PM
thank you bro Franky for ur realy fast reply :)

ive juz called her and she is in L area :(
tot enought time to hav a gd one but tough luck for me la, as im stayin in K area and got to pick OC at 1800h.
not enuff time to enjoy...will try my luck again tonite !
hahaha:D

frankykhoo1269
29-10-2008, 03:51 PM
thank you bro Franky for ur realy fast reply
ive juz called her and she is in L area
tot enought time to hav a gd one but tough luck for me la, as im stayin in K area and got to pick OC at 1800h.
not enuff time to enjoy...will try my luck again tonite !
hahaha:D

Simple what, tell OC car breakdown due to battery flat and asked her to take a cab home lor...

Reached home said me come for the rescue and let you "jump-start" the car and thus you are able to drive home lor... so no need to pay any single money.:D

Next week when you cheong again... said you buy me dinner and got another 2 hrs to spare time ...:D

coffeeboy
29-10-2008, 03:59 PM
haha :D

bro franky, i tink its a gd idea too...
but hor....sigh...new car leh :(

and this OC is the world's most suspicious OC...
dun wanna get court martial so soon !
hahaha...

anyway, thanks again !

frankykhoo1269
29-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Bro my last new car also cannot start the car within a week because I see too many headlights and forgotten to off my car headlights and thus depleted the battery power lor...:D

With this type of OC, jia luck liao :p At least my OC cannot cantrol me one. I always tell her she "got my HEART but not my MAN". FLs "got my MAN but not my HEART" :p

coffeeboy
29-10-2008, 11:56 PM
hahahaha !
bro franky !

u are one funny guy la !
juz realised u oso like me and my buddy...we sometimes hang out at the kopitiam opp jazzy51 to lim beer and to get some cheap trill on the VG !
only difference...u got more "mei li" hahaha...

muz get my courage one day n start approaching these wonderful angels from heaven (PRC, minah or VG)

for mankind !!!!!!!:D

frankykhoo1269
30-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Buddy,

Next Fri will be at JC. Can meet me there for dinner opp Jazzy51 . Was there just now about 7pm and hook another Viet (Zhen).

Too tire for FR now. Tomorrow then I post... You can read out at my Viet Thread.

tigerboy18
30-10-2008, 03:24 PM
hello bro franky,

i was so damn bz over d last few days cos got guests in town. last week rec'd a sms from Li Juan telling me tat she is going back to Dalian on the 30 Oct, which is today!

I managed to steal some time on Tuesday afternoon n had a last nice massage from her at L81. she said she wanna do a CIM for me but d ending balls n dick massage (wif oil) was so good n i just wan her to continue till my ammunitions shoot almost to d ceiling!

Well, she is not a looker, but she is very caring n service attitude is excellent.

Bro franky, fyi, i hvnt got d time to try Chen Ling n your favourite gal Happy yet leh. I did try to make appt but just happened tat d time available could not match my time. Anyhow, 随缘吧.

If you have any more good lobangs pls pm me hor? thank u very much. u take care bro. :)

spotty0303
30-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi bro franky,

Just trying my luck to see whether or not can get the last bonk before LJ leaving our shore. And surprisingly someone answering the call and not sure whether she is still working and asked me to call her later in the evening :confused: Tot she is leaving ??

Any idea who took over her number :p

coffeeboy
30-10-2008, 07:19 PM
halo bro !

juz FYI, i called her yday and wanted to arrange for a session wif her but too bad la...time no match :mad:

asked her wat time she leavin today.
according to her, she say she leavin today ard 7 plus 8....oso cannot match my time...suay la me...

sigh sigh...no chance la !:(

frankykhoo1269
31-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Yes coffeeboy, too late liao ....in fact she was so busy for the last 2 days that I dont even have a chance to meet up with her.

She called about 6pm and wanted to buy me for helping but my timing also cannot match. See I busy until now then came home.

To all bros who wanted to TRY Li Juan in future. Pls post your interested here since you will be automatically subscribed to this thread. I will post a BROADCAST when she is back in the near future tentatively in late Dec.08 (according to her).

DO NOT PM ME FOR HER CONTACT PLS! THANKS!

coffeeboy
31-10-2008, 03:01 AM
yo brother franky !

yap, i noe its too late...nvm,thanks anyway !
still got other gems that u intro me remember?
will be posting FR on CL on her tread, cya there !

frankykhoo1269
01-11-2008, 01:33 AM
yo brother franky !
still got other gems that u intro me remember?
will be posting FR on CL on her tread, cya there !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Li Juan's supporters,

Since she will be back in year end, here's your desert for this 2 months. The feel may not be there but the massage ad KS skills are definitely comparable.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/100461-professional-milf-masseur-xue-er-70-free-bonk-n-pics.html

Bros who posted FR for Li JUan will be the 1st few to get this gem's contact.

Newbies less than 2 powers, only PM me with email and contact if want Xue Er contact.

vinkar
23-11-2008, 03:36 AM
hi bro,can pm me the contact.tks;)