PDA

View Full Version : [HELP]newbie in geylang

xuan'taro
27-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi, I'm from m'sia n now having a business at singapore. Plan to go geylang when weekend and free. But donno the market price and other important thing:
1) price
2) how to recorganize legal or illegal place?
3) what the provide in the package?
4) which place more choice?

I'm prefer the gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair. Where can get? Got any recommandation?

And another thing, where and which KTV place provide the gal sitting service? If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer...

The most important is how much???

TQ very much...:cool:

Midnightiger
28-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi, I'm from m'sia n now having a business at singapore. Plan to go geylang when weekend and free. But donno the market price and other important thing:

You can just drop by Anti Vice and they will give you a directory telling you everything for free.

Alternatively, read up. All the info is in this forum.

Tiger

toilet$50
31-07-2008, 03:40 AM
1) price

I'm prefer the gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair. Where can get? Got any recommandation?
And another thing, where and which KTV place provide the gal sitting service? If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer...

bro;you got business in sgp,seem that ur rich leh($$$)
In sgp white,black,thin,fat....yOu can find them at NTUC(fair price)they all naked and nO hair....CLEAN;)

xuan'taro
31-07-2008, 08:33 PM
bro;you got business in sgp,seem that ur rich leh($$$)
In sgp white,black,thin,fat....yOu can find them at NTUC(fair price)they all naked and nO hair....CLEAN;)

sorry...wrong typing...actually is having business trip....company send me come here to work.

then what is NTUC? shop name? where is it located? until now u didn't mentioned the price yet...:(

havana
01-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Go sheng siong better:D

Cheonging101
01-08-2008, 10:59 AM
sorry...wrong typing...actually is having business trip....company send me come here to work.

then what is NTUC? shop name? where is it located? until now u didn't mentioned the price yet...:(

Wah... kena bully jia jia lat...:p

Maybe you can ask the colleagues in your company.

Or are you the type who is always quiet quiet in the office but become sibei havoc after work type?:D

xuan'taro
30-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Wah... kena bully jia jia lat...:p

Maybe you can ask the colleagues in your company.

Or are you the type who is always quiet quiet in the office but become sibei havoc after work type?:D

Already 1 month but still the information not enough and no reply anymore...

I already went Geylang more than 6 times... And get the target for twice already...

Mostly I go in Lor14 cross junction into Lor12 then walk until halfway, turn right into Lor10 & 8. then u-turn back to Lor14.

Found that Lor12 is Indon... Other Lor are PRC. Get 2 times oso PRC at betwen Lor12 n Lor14.

1st time cost $80 include hotel. Not too pretty but overall n service not bad.
2nd time cost $80 exclude hotel. Then I fight price till $80 include hotel. Young n pretty this time but the attitude too bad.

Isn't normal for all gal from PRC? All oso charge $80? They got OKT or "taiko" to protect them?

Any other place can get more sercive with this price... I more prefer BJ and not BBBJ...:(

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Is $80 too ex for u bro? I can intro u $25 type or u want old rotten PRC melons at 30 bucks only?? We have all types of varieties and selection for u to choose from Hmm... u are damm cute, does it matters if they got OKT or "Taiko" (shoiuld be Da-ge) coz u are not bonking them are u?? U want BJ only got to the dark alley along lorong 16 over there they give u the most memorable and safest BJ and u need not worried getting the them pregnant if u choose to shoot into their loveholes. :D:D:D

Already 1 month but still the information not enough and no reply anymore...

I already went Geylang more than 6 times... And get the target for twice already...

Mostly I go in Lor14 cross junction into Lor12 then walk until halfway, turn right into Lor10 & 8. then u-turn back to Lor14.

Found that Lor12 is Indon... Other Lor are PRC. Get 2 times oso PRC at betwen Lor12 n Lor14.

1st time cost $80 include hotel. Not too pretty but overall n service not bad.
2nd time cost $80 exclude hotel. Then I fight price till $80 include hotel. Young n pretty this time but the attitude too bad.

Isn't normal for all gal from PRC? All oso charge $80? They got OKT or "taiko" to protect them?

Any other place can get more sercive with this price... I more prefer BJ and not BBBJ...:(

xuan'taro
30-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Is $80 too ex for u bro? I can intro u $25 type or u want old rotten PRC melons at 30 bucks only?? We have all types of varieties and selection for u to choose from Hmm... u are damm cute, does it matters if they got OKT or "Taiko" (shoiuld be Da-ge) coz u are not bonking them are u?? U want BJ only got to the dark alley along lorong 16 over there they give u the most memorable and safest BJ and u need not worried getting the them pregnant if u choose to shoot into their loveholes. :D:D:D

I didn't mentioned $80 is expensive. I oni want to know that isn't $100 oso provide same service? Or other place or Lor got better service of $80?

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 03:38 AM
U want services better than Cat $80 there are plenty... 1)Go to lor 24 u pay only $75 and u can get 3 girls from 3 diff nationality ot service u until song song u get $5 change in return. 2) cross the road opposite lor 18 and u can find some Miss china of the 80s or 90s they are really gd catch for about $50 oni, after bonking u still can sit down in kopi tiam with them to savour some ShanDong dishes and rabba other old hags... 3) go to any cat50 house for a ST session and try your very best to KC the working lady who know she may ask u out to golden mile on the next day to be her tirak. But the trick is u must not bonk her at all the very first time u call her. try to look like a carrothead and be generous with your tipping. Lastly u can always go to those LSBs in geylang and try plucking some melons inside the smoky joint, but u need to bring a light along. A FJ with old hen cost only 30 excluding entrance fee.. IF all of the above does not answer your question please call up Anti Vice for more clarification, they would be glad to show u around in their Ang Chia. take Sir midnight tiger advice go to cantoment to ask for directions, they would be glad to contribute....:D:D:D

I didn't mentioned $80 is expensive. I oni want to know that isn't $100 oso provide same service? Or other place or Lor got better service of $80?

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Let me tell u where to look for gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair... They are all found in lorong 16, they come cheap and durable... 100% no complaints bro trust me... and they provide extra service too, they let u poke their anal hole yet they charge much cheaper rates than PRCs. they even speak chinese too...

2) Go to god father ktv or kabuki to try for girl sitting service. dynasty classic is cheap too, there are happy hours in lido palace bro. just bring your own beer mug and u can enjoy free flow between 4 - 8pm . nuts comes free too during happy hour..

3)"If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer..." i do not understand your last question bro.. u need to bring a dictionary when u go cheonging at times brudder coz some viets speaks fluent english..:D:D:D

1) price

xuan'taro
30-08-2008, 03:56 AM
Let me tell u where to look for gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair... They are all found in lorong 16, they come cheap and durable... 100% no complaints bro trust me... and they provide extra service too, they let u poke their anal hole yet they charge much cheaper rates than PRCs. they even speak chinese too...

2) Go to god father ktv or kabuki to try for girl sitting service. dynasty classic is cheap too, there are happy hours in lido palace bro. just bring your own beer mug and u can enjoy free flow between 4 - 8pm . nuts comes free too during happy hour..

3)"If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer..." i do not understand your last question bro.. u need to bring a dictionary when u go cheonging at times brudder coz some viets speaks fluent english..:D:D:D

Where the gals come from at Lor16? How much? Indo or Filipino?

Isn't the gal sitting mostly from Vietnam?

xuan'taro
30-08-2008, 03:58 AM
U want services better than Cat $80 there are plenty... 1)Go to lor 24 u pay only $75 and u can get 3 girls from 3 diff nationality ot service u until song song u get $5 change in return. 2) cross the road opposite lor 18 and u can find some Miss china of the 80s or 90s they are really gd catch for about $50 oni, after bonking u still can sit down in kopi tiam with them to savour some ShanDong dishes and rabba other old hags... 3) go to any cat50 house for a ST session and try your very best to KC the working lady who know she may ask u out to golden mile on the next day to be her tirak. But the trick is u must not bonk her at all the very first time u call her. try to look like a carrothead and be generous with your tipping. Lastly u can always go to those LSBs in geylang and try plucking some melons inside the smoky joint, but u need to bring a light along. A FJ with old hen cost only 30 excluding entrance fee.. IF all of the above does not answer your question please call up Anti Vice for more clarification, they would be glad to show u around in their Ang Chia. take Sir midnight tiger advice go to cantoment to ask for directions, they would be glad to contribute....:D:D:D

Don mentioned like that... I'm newbie what... Need to understand more than I ask more question lorr..

Cat100 or Cat150 more better? Where is the different? Quality or service?

bhappi
30-08-2008, 04:02 AM

India.....^^

bhappi
30-08-2008, 04:16 AM
good nite
bro2morrow goin NTUC(offer):)

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Mostly thailand, indonesia, if u are lucky local too muwhaahha......:D:D:D remember,do not go to the wrong lane its lor 16:D

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 02:01 PM
It all depends on your luck and chemistry bro. some ppl can spend $25 bucks and they are satisfied so fork up to $150 yet they get fucked up services. most of the time we tend to compare, before that ask yourself first what are u looking for exactly. i still reccomend those cute little ones stationed in lor 16 for u. i think they suits u well bro.. and where can u get anal sex at such a low rate muwhahahahha..:mad:

Don mentioned like that... I'm newbie what... Need to understand more than I ask more question lorr..

Cat100 or Cat150 more better? Where is the different? Quality or service?

xuan'taro
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
It all depends on your luck and chemistry bro. some ppl can spend $25 bucks and they are satisfied so fork up to $150 yet they get fucked up services. most of the time we tend to compare, before that ask yourself first what are u looking for exactly. i still reccomend those cute little ones stationed in lor 16 for u. i think they suits u well bro.. and where can u get anal sex at such a low rate muwhahahahha..:mad:

u mentioned like that... then i die liao lah...:eek:

xuan'taro
01-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Any body know the Rockerry Pub located at Geylang Road?

Inside that got a lot of Vietnamese after 9/10pm for sitting...

How abt the market price now? Last 3 weeks I went n last night different price oredi....:(

whatafuck
01-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Any body know the Rockerry Pub located at Geylang Road?

Inside that got a lot of Vietnamese after 9/10pm for sitting...

How abt the market price now? Last 3 weeks I went n last night different price oredi....:(

bro, your company send you here for business...to find girls in geylang ah!!!!

xuan'taro
01-09-2008, 03:49 PM
bro, your company send you here for business...to find girls in geylang ah!!!!

this 1 is entertainment what....:D

shootingstars
01-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Bro,

If you want information about the cheong scene here in singapore,i advise you to read up,there are plenty of information here.You just need to do some work and don't expect people to spoonfeed you.

How the hell the bros here know that you are a for real, bros here is not stupid just to give information to any Tom,Dick or Harry who come here and ask for information.Use your brain and not your small head..

Until now you still don't noticed that all the reply here is to make fun of you...lol....:)

baimi
01-09-2008, 07:00 PM
good nite
bro2morrow goin NTUC(offer):)

Oei, NTUC got offer never tell me
and i always go sheng siong
i thought sheng siong got
cheaper, fresh and tua liap nee.
But NTUC better service or not?
I heard Wed, must bring own rubber/plastic?

CeiResident
01-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Uncle Baimi, Cold storage offering 1 for 1 promo leh keke.... Ntuc is not cheap anymore nia.... Thursday there are promotions in certain lanes and lor 24 , pay for the price of one hole in lorong 16 and u get two in return. threatstarter does that helps? u looking for viets? u can go to Vietnam Embassy in Singapore - main_page (http://www.vietnamembassy-singapore.org/) the charges is very cheap u can jio them out to la viet kopi too. keke:D

Oei, NTUC got offer never tell me
and i always go sheng siong
i thought sheng siong got
cheaper, fresh and tua liap nee.
But NTUC better service or not?
I heard Wed, must bring own rubber/plastic?

CeiResident
01-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Bro err.. he is quite pitiful la why not u ask him to pay u to bring him around for a good bonk keke...

Until now you still don't noticed that all the reply here is to make fun of you...lol....:)

xuan'taro
02-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Bro,

If you want information about the cheong scene here in singapore,i advise you to read up,there are plenty of information here.You just need to do some work and don't expect people to spoonfeed you.

How the hell the bros here know that you are a for real, bros here is not stupid just to give information to any Tom,Dick or Harry who come here and ask for information.Use your brain and not your small head..

i understood, but the information i collected from thr forum is not very clear... n all ppl like using shortform...something confuse...i'm newbie...

I went PRC n Siam b4... totally different what... so donno the procedure n process overhere... so ma wanna ask lorr...:eek:

Dark.Knight
02-09-2008, 08:31 AM
I would suggest humbly that you take a trip to FL DOME 1 and make a booking with the thai okts there. Easier and it solves your problems. its a straight and simple booking. =)

donnieboi
02-09-2008, 10:48 AM
its all trial and error here bro!

sometimes you find a good one(gem) and other time you get lousy one(CMI) so it all depends on your luck.

Most bros here who have been cheonging have taken the plunge and tried some of the woman before posting. So maybe you can post some of your adventures and everyone can share share here.

If not you can PM to those bro who have some gems and ask for some contacts? Some of us here been out with others for drinking and KTV and you can see if anyone willing to bring you along(maybe you can offer to pay)? :p

baimi
02-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Uncle Baimi, Cold storage offering 1 for 1 promo leh keke.... Ntuc is not cheap anymore nia.... Thursday there are promotions in certain lanes and lor 24 , pay for the price of one hole in lorong 16 and u get two in return. threatstarter does that helps? u looking for viets? u can go to Vietnam Embassy in Singapore - main_page (http://www.vietnamembassy-singapore.org/) the charges is very cheap u can jio them out to la viet kopi too. keke:D

I know cold storage got better offer but i don't like
the imports, most from Europe and America,
I want Asia products.
Promotions always habis when i reach there.

ekemono
02-09-2008, 07:48 PM
TS, here's one quite happening:

131 Lavender Street Tel: 6293 4388
have to check what time they start happy hour

Horlan2008
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
You;ve got so much to learn and read....

TRying is the fastest to learn. Go try your first time! ;)

xuan'taro
04-09-2008, 08:16 AM
You;ve got so much to learn and read....

TRying is the fastest to learn. Go try your first time! ;)

Already tried b4... Only some question confuse nia...

U know lah... different country different culture....n different style n market:rolleyes:

xuan'taro
16-09-2008, 12:13 AM
I totally tried 3 times oredi. 2 times $80 n 3rd time $60.

1st time $80(include hotel) price request by the gals. 2nd time oso $80 but exclude hotel. after fight price back, get $80 include hotel.:D. But both time oso didn't include cd.

Last sunday I went for 3rd time. Tried $60, exclude hotel n cd. Actually $60 is not include BBBJ. After request, need add another $10. Fine, give you. Then total damage $70 for gal n $12 for hotel n cd.

3 times oso same price... then oso same service...

Donno what is the different between this n $100... never try kok...

But the quality for $100 not good leh...:(

fatguy
16-09-2008, 04:06 AM
my 2cents..

don;t haggle too much with the girl... if u try to drop lower, she will lower her quality of service too...

what i do is i haggle time, if she says $60, 30min, i ask for longer, sometimes u get 45mins, or 1hr with massage (which is usually crap)

if you want to find a good deal, respond to those OKT then calls out to you. I find usually they will tell the girl to take care of you.

I don't know about you, but i rather deal with men about $$$. then if her service not good can complain abit... So far it worked for me. No complains, so far all of them i had was friendly.

xuan'taro
16-09-2008, 04:15 AM
my 2cents..

don;t haggle too much with the girl... if u try to drop lower, she will lower her quality of service too...

what i do is i haggle time, if she says $60, 30min, i ask for longer, sometimes u get 45mins, or 1hr with massage (which is usually crap)

if you want to find a good deal, respond to those OKT then calls out to you. I find usually they will tell the girl to take care of you.

I don't know about you, but i rather deal with men about $$$. then if her service not good can complain abit... So far it worked for me. No complains, so far all of them i had was friendly.

what i get is from the standing at roadside 1 worr... where their OKT? illegal 1 oso got OKT meh?