PDA

View Full Version : PRC XiaoYun (ktv gal)

mandy2008
27-07-2008, 07:11 PM
One prc woman introduced this 25 year-old syt saying she needed to earn extra during her free time before ktv nite hrs. XiaoYun is very automatic, no need to prompt on what you expect, very spontaneous, very cheerful disposition. met her one afternoon at Balestier area, she came in with a radiant smile. Although not so tall (1.60m), when she undressed, her boobs are awesome (34D) for her age. soft & nice to behold.

at the bathroom, XiaoYun, would use her boobs to soap you to a full lather. can french from there, clean you up thoroughly. we dry up and went to bed.

On the bed, XiaoYun would catbath you from head to toe. Her frenching is fantastic with tongue entering your mouth. Lick nipples & go south to savour on your dick for that bbbj. at 25, still young, afraid a cim situation, she cap you with rubber to continue bj with a view for fj.

I asked her to lie down & take a rest. it is my turn to service her. kiss, french, lick her nipples, nose-lick her legs before licking her pussy. she got stimulated with her cunt juice flowing out & i try to suck it dry.

With so much stimulation, she got so high that the highlight was to insert the penis into her vagina for that tengbak fu de joie (volley of joy). Frenching already in progress. after a few thrust, my bro gave way. cleanup & paid her $80. Some basic biodata follows.

name: XiaoYun
height: 1.60m
weight: 50kg
looks: 8/10 pointed nose, chubby face
build: small size, a bit tanned, smooth skin
boobs: 9/10 34D mellons big big
kiss/french: 9/10 very gf
bbbj: 9/10 good suction
bj: 9/10
cim: no
massage: no (she very honest to say she can't massage)
ar: no
attitude: 10/10 very cheerful, positive mindset
fj: 9/10 very involved, cunt was tight
damage: $80 plus $20 (hotel81 Balestier) plus own condom
2 shots: can discuss ( i old man, one shot enough)

XiaoYun has KTV exposure, so customer service skills is not a problem, she can also drink. I urge brothers to try her. Given her age, $80 can la. Please pm me to have her hp nbr or add a line to request her contact.

Hormat Panglima, Hormat Senjata!

Oceanlee
27-07-2008, 08:07 PM
pls email me her contact to [email protected]

thks.:D

mandy2008
28-07-2008, 01:59 PM
contacts given out to first batch of bro thru private messages. bro kenken23, please clear your pm.

mandy2008
29-07-2008, 06:14 AM
contacts given out thru pm for 2nd batch of bro. please post fr & up my reputation pts after you have bonk her.

msgluver
30-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Please share XiaoYun contact. will write fr after fj with her. xiexie.

pok1702
30-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Bro.

can share her contact with me ?
:)

mandy2008
31-07-2008, 04:26 PM
As promised, xiaoyun nbr distributed thru pm. thank you to all bros who i upped me. please file field reports after you have upped her.

dalflour
01-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Many thanks to TS for introducing this wonderful XiAn SYT. Here's my "virgin" FR, please excuse me if to standard.

Met her yesterday afternoon at Balestier area and was not disappointed. Her KTV exposure undoubtedly attributed towards her excellent service and attitude (absolutely not-the-rush-rush type).

Arrived at the agreed location earlier than expected, thus went to book "the room" at H81. Fell asleep when she came knocking, and was stunned by her beauty (according to my beauty yardstick - reminds me of a AV startlet). She is very cheerful and brightens the room with her radiant smile (love it so much that I cannot get it out of my head as I write).

TCSS with some smooching to kicked start the “wonderful” session that follows. She is very spontaneous and the next thing you know, her is ready to show you a good time….maybe I was still busy admiring those amazing “knockers” that stares hard at you (slight tummy but still can’t help praising the lord for this creation). Off with the man-made barriers, and into the shower (nothing worth mentioning in the bathroom, not comfortable when someone showers you – maybe just me).

When I looked out of the shower, she was already in bed – ever ready to spring on you like “a cat attracted to a woolen ball”. Once she gotten it, its “cruise control” – she will do the SOP from north to south – east to west, bringing you to cloud-nine (per her name Yun = Cloud) ….damn…..raised the white flag when both head almost exploded into space.

Now it’s my turn. The east- west routes are greeted by the twin peaks, which is soft and handful for her build. Spend some time slurping the peaks, before heading south to “ Cape Of Good Hope ”. The pre-assault on “Cape Point” is showered with lots of kissing and cat walking massages. The stimulation got her moaning and the juice flowed like “ Victoria Falls ”- that is before the actual tongue assault. When the lapping was introduced hell broke loose, she moaned, arched her back and hit the “point”….and remarked as she panted: “You are really a bad, so bad that I would like to place you between the peaks” (in mandarin)….She was so stimulated that she held little head for the “finale”…. Like a guided cruise missile, “harry finally met sally”….its like doing to GF. She planted kisses, hugs while you tango. We re-positioned couple of time before “fire-in-the-hole!!”. She wrapped her legs around me like lovers…better than GF. We locked in position while exchanging kisses for “god knows how long”. We eventually unlocked, but continued to cuddled in bed with small talks about life in SG and KTV before going into the shower (individually).

Name: XiaoYun (小云)
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 50kg
Looks: 8.5/10 (nice features, especially those eyes - reminds me of a AV star)
Build: Petite, Slightly Tanned, Smooth Skin, but not typical hour-glass
Boobs: 9/10 34D (beautifully knockers)
Kiss/French: 9/10 (Fantastic)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (WoW!! almost fired off what do you think)
Attitude: 10/10 (Cheerful and service oriented - ready to please)
FJ: 9/10 (Cloud-nine)

tan33tan
01-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks Mandy for her contact.

Stats are as below:
Looks: 9/10 ( my personal view)
Body: 9/10 (very Spongy and Soft. I love it BIG NANA)
BJ: 7/10 ( Strong but need more practise)
FJ: 8/10 ( Not bad)
Attitude: 9/10 ( my personal view only)
Damage:150/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear)
Go Give her a try

kenny9784
01-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact...thank you

Cummon
01-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I am really impressed & tempted with so many ratings of 9/10 on her :)

mandy2008
02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Many thanks for the very good field reports on xiaoyun. more contacts given out thru pm. keep them cumming!

robocop1029
03-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Thank for the ctc
try her in noon and here r my FR

Looks: 7.5/10 (got those AV star look)
Body: 6/10 (i like slim type)
BJ: 7/10 (alrite)
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage:80
RTY: think no cos not my type

tamelover
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
thanks TS for the contact, in fact, had the contact for more than a week but due outstationed, only managed to try her this afternoon.

my rating for her :

looks : 6
boobs : 7.5 (nice and round)
body : 6.5 (a little baby fat)
kissing/frenching : 7 (good kisser)
gfe : 8.5

overall, she's nice to be with, can consider rtf ..... :rolleyes:

JJjumper
10-08-2008, 01:28 PM
yesterday was kind of tired after golf so decided to 'rest' with a FL. called up wei2 , xyz , xin2 all no answer or not ready to work, but was lucky to get response from x yun. asked me to pick her from Novena and I ask the shopping centre issit but she said no infront of church. wah lian got worried man, thot she sttending church serive. anyway pick her from the busstop infront and proceed to Lavender.

first look just average but was attracted to her D cupper.

once in rm strip to birrhday suit and as just shower earlier did not take again She start lie next to me. ask her for massage which oblige. abt 15min she start to cat bath me and followed by a solid bbj. cannot tahan liao turn her over and enter her missionary and followed by doggie before firing off in abt 20min. was quite surprised i could last so long given that i was tired though not limp. of course the killer D cup was nice to squeeze. her rt nipple is iverted and me ttry hard to bring it to erect but no reaction.
overall personal rating
look 6
boob 36D 8 good for sabo
Bbbj 8 good suction
Fj 7.5 cooperative and tight also wet
gfe 8
dmage80 plus tips
rtf after try others first still got a few more number to clear

powerkid
11-08-2008, 02:36 AM
Thanks to bro Dalflour for the contact. Met up with Xiao Yun earlier today at H81 in balestier. After i got myself a room, i gave her a call and tell her my room number. Around 15 mins later, she arrived at the doorstep, i opened the door and to me, i find that she looks normal. After she get into the room, we started to french. While i was frenching with her, i start to autoroam her body. When i slowly roam up to her body, wow, she really has a pair of big boobs. Very soon, both of us stripped to our birthday suits and our lips were locked again. She pushed me to the bed and starts to give me a nice bbbj. After having a nice 10 mins of bbbj, i told her to go for a shower together. In the shower room, she wash up for me and we start to french again during the shower. I think she really enjoy frenching. Without delaying, i told her to give me another round of bbbj in the toilet and she obliged. After the shower, we proceed to the bed action. She started to give me another round of bbbj which lasted for 10 mins and i really buay tahan liao. I told her to capped for me and i starts to pump her real hard. During the action, she moans very loud, i guess people outside of my room can hear her moans. Hehe. I continue to pump and i can see that she really enjoy it. About 10 mins later, i couldn't hold it anymore and i finally exploded. We continued to cuddled in bed while watching the TV. After some 15 mins later, she starts to frech with me and stroke my little bro. Very soon, my little bro was awake. She asked me whether do i want to go for another round, so difficult to reject when my little bro was awake. After some bargaining, she agreed to do second round for $120. So we quickly get into action again. After about 15 mins later, everything was over. We took shower together and after shower, i paid her the money and both of us left the hotel.

Name: XiaoYun (小云)
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 50kg
Looks: 6/10
Build: Abit bah bah
Boobs: 8/10 34D (She really has a pair of big boobs)
Kiss/French: 8/10 (Excellent)
BBBJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (absolutely not-the-rush-rush type)
FJ: 9/10
Damage: $120/2/2 excluding cd and room
RTF: Yes

irridy
19-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Short note on Xiao Yun, shall not go too much into ratings and details. Thanks to Bro mandy2008 for her contact.

Looks: 7/10 [cute looks]
Figure: 6/10 [a bit plump]
Vital stats: D-cup [all natural]
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $80 + tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Friendly, no rush.
Cons: A bit off-shape...

She has a very friendly nature. Had a long talk with her after the quick session, until it was past time -- almost 1.5hrs! Learnt that she has a good career back home and comes here only during the "off" season (work-from-home).

Overall session is OK, quite SOP.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter.

Wolvie
15-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks to TS for XiaoYun's contact. Managed to meet up with her for a session 2 weeks ago, so this is a little late. Overall, it was a good session. She was friendly, obliging, and good to bonk. A little on the plump side for my liking, but still enjoyable.

My ratings as follows:

Name: XiaoYun
Looks: 6/10 (quite sweet and round face)
Body: 5/10 (not my type)
Boobs: D (large and shapely)
Frenching: allowed
BBBJ: allowed
FJ: 7/10 (enjoyable, but nothing spectacular)

style.whist
29-12-2008, 11:55 PM
is this lady still around bro ?

Gunas
15-11-2010, 02:49 PM
thanks TS for the contact, in fact, had the contact for more than a week but due outstationed, only managed to try her this afternoon.

my rating for her :

looks : 6
boobs : 7.5 (nice and round)
body : 6.5 (a little baby fat)
kissing/frenching : 7 (good kisser)
gfe : 8.5

overall, she's nice to be with, can consider rtf ..... :rolleyes:
ove me the contact
can g

Ken80
18-11-2010, 03:22 AM
bloody gugu this thread is so long also drag out can`t they take tkae out this thread? lucky you the post is more than 2 days if not sure zap you waste people time:mad:

Solobee75
13-12-2010, 02:43 AM
can pm me her contact?