PDA

View Full Version : 23yo PRC - Coco

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Got to know a girl through another friend of mine who recommends to me...

Here's the low-down of her...

Name: Coco
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 55kg
Bust: 36C
Looks: Fair-skin, below shoulder-blade length straight hair, tall-frame with big boobs, to me her face-features scores a 8/10
Do's: Frenching, Catbath, BJ, FJ
Don'ts: Fingering, BBBJ, AR, AJ, CIM, COF and of course RAW
Damage: 70/1/1 (Room and CD not provided)

Got a call from my friend who told me that there's a PRC girl by the name of Coco and asked if I'm interested in trying out. Since just nice I have just finished my work and in need of some TLC so I got her contact from my friend.

SMS her and soon got a reply from her. Arranged with her to meet me at JC H81. Once I got the room, I sms her the room number and went to shower first. After my shower, I was lying down on the bed thinking how would she look like and feeling rather excited as it's like a "blind-date"... Soon there's a knock on the door and with my ass-wrapped in towel I opened the door to see my "present"...

Turns out this "present" looks not bad at all. At first glance she'll look normal but as I look at her more she became more pretty, so it became "normal-pretty" (weird right?...). Realising that I'm staring at her at the door, I quickly invite her in and after some TCSS, she went to shower herself.

After she finished showering and came out, then I had a more proper view of her. She had nice long, straight hair that reaches below her shoulder blade. She's rather tall (but I like as I'm 1.8!...) and she's also the type that fits the bill of "meaty-tall", not "slim-tall". Not that she's fat but I'll say the meat are all in the right places and proportions (In my opinion... I like!). Speaking of which, her 2 big breasts are awesome... Nice shape and soft, it's not the largest I've encountered but still with its softness and 36C size, you simply can't go wrong... :D

So soon she came over to me and I broke ice by hugging and french-kiss her. The feeling of hugging and frenching a pretty and tall woman in the buff after you just finish work... Simply heaven... Well, can't blame the natural reaction of my lil' bro who soon "stood up" for the challenge due to close contact of naked female body...

She slowly went down and catbath me and after which she took a CD and put on for me before BJ. I tried asking if can BBBJ but she told me she don't do it... (Perhaps next time will try to convince her...) Never the kind of person to force upon, I told it's ok and she proceed with her BJ. She did it in a slow and sensuous manner, with some tongue-action and deep-throat... Nice... I auto-roam her boobs and try to finger her but she sort of clamp it down and prevent further access... (Sad... So another point to conquer by next round)

Cannot tahan her BJ any longer, we start off FJ with her doing cow-girl on top of me. Entry was rather tight but soon was sliding in/out with ease due to her wet-juices. The sight of bouncing boobs in-front of my face was so inviting that I sat up and bury my face in them while we banged and grind away... Her audio is just as enticing... Initial soft moans and slowly cranked up in power... (macam suddenly booster, amplifier and tweety came online :D) Switched to missionary and was soon banging with "reckless abandon" before I finally cummed (MH hunters would know what I mean. Haha!)

Heaving and panting, both of us are catching our breath back but still hold on to each other... Then we went to bathroom and she helps to wash me down. After our bath, find out a few more things about her. Her native town is Ji Ling but stays in Beijing and didn't complete her secondary school education. Currently now acting as tourist in Singapore, she's trying to get a student pass as she wants to learn English. I ask if she wants me to help her to get more clients and she says ok.

And so there you go, another one of the many "dragon-ladies" out there on the street is being show-cased here. Below are some of the points and conditions:

* Contacts will be given to senior bros and bros of 20 pts and above. Any other bros with less than required pts will be dealt with on case to case basis.

* I'll like to stress on her height and size. She's tall of 1.66m and meaty but still pretty (in my opinion). Bros looking for tall but slim model type looking girl, you've been warned.

* Please provide FR if you have tried her as it will adds to her credibility and naturally to her earnings.

* I am not an OKT and just merely posting this to help her to get some earnings. (Aren't we all?...)

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Upzzz... :D

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Upzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :D

Gaofar
24-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Last Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. . for the day... :D

benglian
25-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Upzzz Upzzz

Gaofar
25-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks bro benglian for the upz!

Upzzzz ah! :D

DUREX^PERFORMA
25-07-2008, 03:13 PM
good find...!!!:rolleyes:
will post my FR soon when i have the time....

Gaofar
25-07-2008, 03:56 PM
So far have pass Coco's contact to more than 10 bros. Hope to hear an FR soon!

Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ah!... :D

Gaofar
25-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ah!... :D

khwt8888
26-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Awaiting to see more FR

Gaofar
26-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Upzzz for the day... :D

Gaofar
26-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzz for the day... :D

Gaofar
26-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the day... :D

Pak_Chew_Cheng
26-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Bro Gaofar,

You have a picture of her ? So that we can catch a glimpse of her.

Gaofar
26-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Got to know a girl through another friend of mine who recommends to me...

Here's the low-down of her...

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 55kg
Bust: 36C
Looks: Fair-skin, below shoulder-blade length straight hair, tall-frame with big boobs, to me her face-features scores a 8/10
Do's: Frenching, Catbath, BJ, FJ
Don'ts: Fingering, BBBJ, AR, AJ, CIM, COF and of course RAW
Damage: 70/1/1 (Room and CD not provided)

Got a call from my friend who told me that there's a PRC girl by the name of Coco and asked if I'm interested in trying out. Since just nice I have just finished my work and in need of some TLC so I got her contact from my friend.

SMS her and soon got a reply from her. Arranged with her to meet me at JC H81. Once I got the room, I sms her the room number and went to shower first. After my shower, I was lying down on the bed thinking how would she look like and feeling rather excited as it's like a "blind-date"... Soon there's a knock on the door and with my ass-wrapped in towel I opened the door to see my "present"...

Turns out this "present" looks not bad at all. At first glance she'll look normal but as I look at her more she became more pretty, so it became "normal-pretty" (weird right?...). Realising that I'm staring at her at the door, I quickly invite her in and after some TCSS, she went to shower herself.

After she finished showering and came out, then I had a more proper view of her. She had nice long, straight hair that reaches below her shoulder blade. She's rather tall (but I like as I'm 1.8!...) and she's also the type that fits the bill of "meaty-tall", not "slim-tall". Not that she's fat but I'll say the meat are all in the right places and proportions (In my opinion... I like!). Speaking of which, her 2 big breasts are awesome... Nice shape and soft, it's not the largest I've encountered but still with its softness and 36C size, you simply can't go wrong... :D

So soon she came over to me and I broke ice by hugging and french-kiss her. The feeling of hugging and frenching a pretty and tall woman in the buff after you just finish work... Simply heaven... Well, can't blame the natural reaction of my lil' bro who soon "stood up" for the challenge due to close contact of naked female body...

She slowly went down and catbath me and after which she took a CD and put on for me before BJ. I tried asking if can BBBJ but she told me she don't do it... (Perhaps next time will try to convince her...) Never the kind of person to force upon, I told it's ok and she proceed with her BJ. She did it in a slow and sensuous manner, with some tongue-action and deep-throat... Nice... I auto-roam her boobs and try to finger her but she sort of clamp it down and prevent further access... (Sad... So another point to conquer by next round)

Cannot tahan her BJ any longer, we start off FJ with her doing cow-girl on top of me. Entry was rather tight but soon was sliding in/out with ease due to her wet-juices. The sight of bouncing boobs in-front of my face was so inviting that I sat up and bury my face in them while we banged and grind away... Her audio is just as enticing... Initial soft moans and slowly cranked up in power... (macam suddenly booster, amplifier and tweety came online :D) Switched to missionary and was soon banging with "reckless abandon" before I finally cummed (MH hunters would know what I mean. Haha!)

Heaving and panting, both of us are catching our breath back but still hold on to each other... Then we went to bathroom and she helps to wash me down. After our bath, find out a few more things about her. Her native town is Ji Ling but stays in Beijing and didn't complete her secondary school education. Currently now acting as tourist in Singapore, she's trying to get a student pass as she wants to learn English. I ask if she wants me to help her to get more clients and she says ok.

And so there you go, another one of the many "dragon-ladies" out there on the street is being show-cased here. Below are some of the points and conditions:

* Contacts will be given to senior bros and bros of 20 pts and above. Any other bros with less than required pts will be dealt with on case to case basis.

* I'll like to stress on her height and size. She's tall of 1.66m and meaty but still pretty (in my opinion). Bros looking for tall but slim model type looking girl, you've been warned.

* Please provide FR if you have tried her as it will adds to her credibility and naturally to her earnings.

* I am not an OKT and just merely posting this to help her to get some earnings. (Aren't we all?...)

Cheers and regards.

As posted before... For display...

Gaofar
27-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Upzzz... :D

Twa_Kee
28-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi bro Gaofar,

Can we know whether her breast is natural or fake ?

Also, if natural, does her breast sag ?

Thank you.

samt2046
28-07-2008, 01:56 PM
First thanks Bro Gaofar for CoCo contact.

Bro, you have found a GEM, she is damn pretty, another SYT. She got nice dimple on both cheek when she smile. Got her for lunch today. Her boob was fantastic, 36C, no joke. Good for sucking and sqeezing. Man water dripping down my mouth when I writing this.

No time to write detail FJ, but her seductive eyes can really kill you. If you know WJ, CoCo will be on the same par without the expensive price.

She is another GEM.

Name : CoCo
Look : 8/10 (QC by me, certified a SYT)
Boob : 36C (Soft and damn good for sucking)
Body : 7/10 (A bit Bau Bau not fat but very nice to hug)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (Wet and the way she look at you will make you cummed faster)
GFE : 10/10
Damage : 70/1/1
RTF : Confirmed after payday.

Dun miss this GEM, if you going for look with best price.

Cheers

Gaofar
28-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks to bro samt2046 for the great FR! Hope to see more FR to those bros that have tried her!

Cheers!

johnny19881988
28-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Can post some of her pic????

Gaofar
29-07-2008, 01:50 PM
*An announcement to all bros here*

It seems that even contacts were given out to 20+ bros here, Coco did not manage to garner enough support as she only got 2 response thus far.

Naturally she's feeling distress now as she didn't get any customers & with now she's on visitor pass, time's running out for her as she only got till end of Aug to go...

She wanted to get a proper job and stay in Singapore, i.e. a work permit kind of job. If there's any bro here got such 'lobang' please help her out.

Therefore, till she got a proper job, she'll still be available for FL.

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar
29-07-2008, 02:14 PM

It seems that even contacts were given out to 20+ bros here, Coco did not manage to garner enough support as she only got 2 response thus far.

Naturally she's feeling distress now as she didn't get any customers & with now she's on visitor pass, time's running out for her as she only got till end of Aug to go...

She wanted to get a proper job and stay in Singapore, i.e. a work permit kind of job. If there's any bro here got such 'lobang' please help her out.

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar
29-07-2008, 02:25 PM

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar
29-07-2008, 03:25 PM

Cheers and regards.

mrxs
29-07-2008, 03:33 PM

Have sent u a PM. Thanks.:cool:

Gaofar
29-07-2008, 07:32 PM

Cheers and regards.

lacoruna69
29-07-2008, 08:25 PM

Too much nice choices at her price category at the moment. I got the budget for the week, but I dunno which FL to try..........

freefreesole
29-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Bro, if Coco is willing to offer 70/2/2 I believed alot of bros will up her.
At least I will :D
Cheers and regards.

samt2046
29-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Bro, if Coco is willing to offer 70/2/2 I believed alot of bros will up her.
At least I will :D
Cheers and regards.

For that, I going to zap you when my power return. She is a GEM and a pretty nice gal. Dun take adv of them.

Please all Bros, pm Bro TS for contact not me.

Cheers

samt2046
29-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Too much nice choices at her price category at the moment. I got the budget for the week, but I dunno which FL to try..........

Bro Lacoruna69, try CoCo, you will have no regret. She is a pretty and nice gal, u will love ur dimple smile.

Cheers

sloanejc65
29-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Bro TS

Would like to offer my help to her

Care to share?

Sure write fr once done:)

freefreesole
29-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Don't have to be so serious bro.
Was just trying to give a little suggestion so that she can earn as much as possible before returning to her homeland.
Anyway the final decision is still up to her;)

For that, I going to zap you when my power return. She is a GEM and a pretty nice gal. Dun take adv of them.

Please all Bros, pm Bro TS for contact not me.

Cheers

warbird
29-07-2008, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=Gaofar;2932380]*An announcement to all bros here*

... Coco did not manage to garner enough support as she only got 2 response thus far.

...she's on visitor pass, time's running out for her as she only got till end of Aug to go...

QUOTE]

Bro Gaofar, u hv a kind heart man...quite a touching announcement about a damsel in distress.

I promise to do my part to help her. Will try to up her at least twice before the end of August. She may well be my kind of gal: "...I'll say the meat are all in the right places and proportions..." I just hope her butt is big n firm n proportionate to her 36C boobs.:D

Good night!

samt2046
30-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Don't have to be so serious bro.
Was just trying to give a little suggestion so that she can earn as much as possible before returning to her homeland.
Anyway the final decision is still up to her;)

Bro freefreesole, I am very serious about this. I dun like to under cut FL, they are human too.

Cheers

Gaofar
30-07-2008, 06:35 AM
I made it a point of updating Coco about the ongoing of this web-thread so she roughly knows what's going on here.

Though of course in a long run she'll rather look for a proper stable job and as of now there's one nice bro offers to help her look for a job.

On behalf of Coco, much deeply appreciated for the kind and warm response from bros here. Thank you.

Gaofar
30-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Upzzz for the day... :D

XtintX
30-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hoep I do qualify?

mrxs
31-07-2008, 08:58 AM
I made it a point of updating Coco about the ongoing of this web-thread so she roughly knows what's going on here.

thanks for the contact bro Gofar, will try her soon. :D

tyrannize
01-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Bro, can see the picture leh... why huh?

sloanejc65
01-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Bro

Like to assist her:)

Pak_Chew_Cheng
01-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Bro, can see the picture leh... why huh?

But I cannot see the picture leh ... why huh ?

khwt8888
01-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Is everyone able to view the picture ?

Or only members of the private picture forum can see only ?

samt2046
01-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Is everyone able to view the picture ?

Or only members of the private picture forum can see only ?

Ya, Bro, only members can see.

Cheers

Aftershave@8
01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Thank you Bro Gaofa for quick response to my request for Coco contact, so didn’t waste time, straight away make booking and had her for High Tea this afternoon

I turned up at designated meeting point in Happy Land as scheduled and informed subject how to locate me. Very shortly, a plain Jane was walking towards my car and frankly I felt a tad disappointed – in any case, Bro Gofar already provided detailed physical package appearance in his thread-starting FR so in a way I wasn’t expecting the first runner-up of Miss Universe to appear

She agreed to my suggestion of heading to Lavendar as human and car traffic on Friday afternoon in Happy Land was building up to test my limited patience. During car journey she was quite quiet… I thought to myself may be its one of those days where you can’t hit it off. Then things turned for the better after we got inside room. She volunteered to go out to buy cold drinks as it was steaming hot outside, and when she returned, we TCSS and had a ciggy, nice short bonding session

Fast forward and after she gave me an SOP bath, we began in bed where she warmed-up by sucking my nipples. Once her mouth muscles were relaxed, she continued with cat-bath leading down south where she provided an exceptionally skilful BBBJ; then to “cool down” my throbbing didi, she un-mouthed him and gave long tongue lashes on my shiny shaft. By now I was ready to hit the (love) hole.

In missionary position, I practiced my push-up with her love hole as target and happily arrived at a rhythm that appeared mutually sex-tifying for both. Soon I quit push-up action as I preferred to squeeze her soft breasts while pounding her mei mei heartily (actually my hands tired lah). Within minutes my little brother vomited as her alluring eyes and dimples took maximum effect on me. I somewhat failed in my mission as it seems she wasn’t done yet – she continued to cramp my fast softening didi inside her (love hole) before eventually giving me permission to retreat. After which she lit her ciggy and passed to me as we both took a relaxing post-screw fag. Nice. Then wash up, sent her back to pick-up point and took my conference call while driving out of the grid-locked streets of Happy Land as several PRC MM began to stake their turf at the Golden Triangel area

P.S: She told me one bro ask her to give him money so he will write great FR for her – she smartly declined

Executive Summary -
Height: 1.68m (my approximation)
Origin: Jilin; but residence in Beijing (past 6 years)
Listed Occupation: Helps in own family-owned apparel shop in Beijing
Packaging: Casual simple dressing (t-shirt and Capri-style Jeans), no frills hairdo and handbag most likely from AA fashion shop
Complexion: Light healthy tan (better than Li Wen’s for bros who have tried Li Wen)
Stats: 36C – 26 – 35 (my estimation)
GFE: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (wet easily)
Advisory: Pleasant young girl possibly suitable for aggressive physical thrusting due to well-built physique. Bros with weakness for CFM eyes and dimples must surely try her; bros who prefer slimmer package can skip – she has a little baby fats all-round from face to ass
Overall: $70 / 1 / 1 (excl. tips / rm / CD) - recommend "buy"

Gaofar
01-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks bro Aftershave@8 for the great FR! Cheers!

lacoruna69
02-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Bro Lacoruna69, try CoCo, you will have no regret. She is a pretty and nice gal, u will love her dimple smile.
Cheers

After meeting her last night, I understand why Bro samt2046 highly recommended her. Yes, no regrets. Very sweet and nice SYT who offer great service and GFE. Bros who can't book WW (Bro Redoxan) or JQ (Bro fl_slayer) can try Coco. Not to forget, many thanks to bro Gaofar for sharing this GEM out.

FR Summary
Name : Coco
Origin : Jilin.
Dressing : Big white blouse and capri jeans with white low heels. NO BRA! Black boyish shorts panties.
Look : Minimal make up. Long dye straight hair. Chio SG type. Walk down Orchard Road sure no problem. Bros who like Li Wen (Bro Grimwell) will like Coco even more.
Showering : Wash me very clean clean nice and slow. Before and after the deed. Will try to build up chemistry at this stage.
Body : Approx 1.66m. Not slim type. Big bone meaty. Overall still very desirable. Curvy. Got front and back type. Good to hug.
Boobs : Handful Cs. Dark brown nipples for sucking.
Skin : Tanned. Smooth like a SYT. Smell nice even before shower.........
Armpit : Got little bit of hair but should not be an issue.
Pussy : Small thick bush. Tight and meaty love lips.
Catbath : Start with boob massage first. Then lick my nipples slow and easy. Just tell her what you want and she will do.
Frenching : Passionate, didn't allow my tongue to go in only. Soft moans at this stage.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed at first. Once she wet liao, she dun allow. Think she wants to entice me further.
BJ (with cap) : Great nibbling and sucking on the head. Will look at you type. Keeps flipping her long hair back, very erotic and sexy.
FJ (Capped of course): Horny and responsive. Soft and ecstatic moans. Will hugged you tight and move in tandem with you. I exploded after 10 thrusts. No rush to push me out. Keeps on chatting until I pulled out. Cleaned up for me.
Service : Super no rush and accommodating must-please-you-type. As said, what you like, you tell her.
Attitude : Very Friendly and chatty xiao mei mei type. Will make funny faces at times. Can chat with her on anything.
GFE : 303% going to 404%. A very cheeky gal. She hid at the side of the door when she pressed the bell. When l looked out the door eye, no one! Then I saw her at the side. When I opened the door, in pops a very chio gal face. Very pretty. Very SG...........
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
Verdict : She is very hardworking and all out to please. Maybe not much business. She did stayed back for quite some time to chat with me. Even wanted a 2nd round as she keeps on touching my didi after shower and we are sitting on the bed chatting (with only towels on!). Hope Bros here will treat her nice and dun short change her. She will reciprocate in kind with a great time in the room. She told me if I like sexy undies, she will wear a T-back with black stockings next time!
RTF : YES! Super value SYT at $70. Not sure whether she will retain this standard once her business picks up. Haha. Let's see how it goes.
Points to note : She smokes. So got a bit ciggy smell. Before meeting her, I told her I dun smoke. She said she will refrained from smoking before meeting me. I popped one mint into her mouth and it solved the problem. She's not slim type. Might be heavy for small sized Bros. Yes, she's built for hard bonking!

khwt8888
02-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Can bros who update to CoCo that I post her pic here, Please inform her that her pic is not able to be view by ALL PEOPLE here.

Tell her that ONLY some bros who are members of the Private Picture Forum can view.
Members in the Private Picture Forum are all mostly seniors and they don't go around anyhow circulate people's photos (Am I right to say this ???) :rolleyes:

Also tell her that the pic had been edited on her forehead side and her eyes covered up. So bros ONLY can see her big wide smile and the dimple on her cheek.

Thanks in advance. :)

khwt8888
02-08-2008, 12:02 PM
So far, I can see that bros who had posted in CoCo's thread here are not members of the Private Picture Forum.

So you all cannot see what is the pic being posted and is not sure of what is the type of pic being posted.

Please be ensure it is not a nude photo. It is a photo showing her face (with eyes covered up to prevent being recognised easily), her big wide smile and her dimple on the cheek.

Please update to CoCo this information. Her pic will not be circulated.
My intention is to help her too.
This Can attract more people and is within the cirles of semsters in the Private Pictures Forum who are mostly seniors and more trustworthy bros who abide closely with the spirits of sharing. Members share a lot of their personal secrets in photos and they had faith and trust in fellow members that their secret will not be openly circulated and disclosed out to the open public.

Thanks in advance.
:)

lacoruna69
02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Also tell her that the pic had been edited on her forehead side and her eyes covered up. So bros ONLY can see her big wide smile and the dimple on her cheek.
Thanks in advance.

Didn't know she allow to take pic. Is the pic taken by you? If yes, you have the right to post it anywhere you want.
Alternatively, can meet her, take her pic and post here lor. Of course, must do the necessary edits before posting out.

SikWaiSin
02-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Nice FR from bro lacoruna69.

Thanks

lacoruna69
02-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Nice FR from bro lacoruna69.
Thanks

Cannot get WW or JQ, then get Coco lor. She never wear bra somemore. Can put your hands inside her blouse and feel..........:D
She's dying for some business.......

loadrunnerII
02-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Dear Bro Gaofar,

thanks for sharing CoCo contact, try her last night...

Very nice girl...the best PRC i have ever encounter...

Complain someone post her picture... anyway she might be going back 18 Aug so that can come back to extend for a longer period...i don't quite understand...

ask me to bring her to Lau Ba Sha Hong Leong Building...but i dont know how to go...

here is my simple FR..

look : 7, first look not so nice...but after a while quite nice..
body : 36C
service: full points
kiss : allow
RTF : sure...
70 + tips + room + CD

Thank you to Bro Gaofar again for this rare gem...
To all Bro......treat me nice....

The Big Gee
02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
looks nice, hope to get a chance to try her too. :p

loadrunnerII
02-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Bro... please ask her permission again... i don't think she is happy to post her picture...

Didn't know she allow to take pic. Is the pic taken by you? If yes, you have the right to post it anywhere you want.
Alternatively, can meet her, take her pic and post here lor. Of course, must do the necessary edits before posting out.

samt2046
02-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Private Pictures Forum who are mostly seniors and more trustworthy bros who abide closely with the spirits of sharing. Members share a lot of their personal secrets in photos and they had faith and trust in fellow members that their secret will not be openly circulated and disclosed out to the open public.

Dun be so sure, my Bro. This site is constantly monitor by AV. Even you blank part of her face, they can be un-edited to show the orginal face.

Cheers

loadrunnerII
03-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Dear Bro Gaofar,

thanks for sharing CoCo contact, try her last night...

Very nice girl...the best PRC i have ever encounter...

Complain someone post her picture... anyway she might be going back 18 Aug so that can come back to extend for a longer period...i don't quite understand...

ask me to bring her to Lau Ba Sha Hong Leong Building...but i dont know how to go...

here is my simple FR..

look : 7, first look not so nice...but after a while quite nice..
body : 36C
service: full points
kiss : allow
RTF : sure...
70 + tips + room + CD

Thank you to Bro Gaofar again for this rare gem...
To all Bro......treat her nice....

typo error... shd be treat her well....

Gaofar
03-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks to bro lacoruna69 and loadrunnerII for the FR.

Hope to see more FR from bros who have tried her.

Cheers! :D

fireblade_e
03-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Bro,

Can i have yr contact.. Thanks Thanks

khwt8888
04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Bro Gaofar,

Please update to CoCo that the post on the photo had been deleted.

Thanks a million to you. :)

warbird
04-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Will up her before she leaves. Thx!

Pak_Chew_Cheng
05-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Bro Gaofar,

I have yet to see the photo leh. Looks like I am too late ...

sloanejc65
05-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Bro Gaofar

Would like a shot at her!

Will posy FR once confirm metup

Cheers:)

Peter
05-08-2008, 09:15 AM
First of all, many thanks for TS for Coco's contact, good stuff!

The following is my brief FR...

Look: 7 (quite chio type)
Clothing: 7 (casually sexy dressed)
Boobs: 8 (C cups - looks delicious to touch & suck)
Body Frame: 7 (quite big bone but bah bah)
Ht: about 1.65 M
Complexion: 6 (not so fair type, slightly dark)
Kissing: 7 (allow some frenching)
BJ: 7 (quite skillful & smiling type)
FJ: 7 (slow & steady type, sexy movements, GF feeling)
Customer Service: 8 (good service provided)
Price: $70 ( room excluded)

Overall: 7.5 (worth the bonk, for big boobs lovers)
Pls dont pm me for Coco's contact, go and ask TS.:)

adubaha
05-08-2008, 10:18 AM
any bro kind enough to pass me her contact?

Gaofar
05-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks bro khwt8888 for your kind understanding.

She got the message already. Thanks again.

Bro Gaofar,

kenny_bob
05-08-2008, 07:51 PM
First of all, thanks bro Gaofar for Coco's contacts.

I was on leave today so in the afternoon after i settled my stuffs, i wanted to fill up my time so i called one o/s contact in my phone (some 36D PRC from guang dong, hahaha) but no one answered the phone. So screened through my list again and found Coco, also another o/s contact that i had not tried. So gave her a call also.. Also no one answered, waliaooo, sianzz lo... Bo pian lo, wanted to hop inside the MRT and go home sleep lo. Less than 5 minutes later, Coco called back. I mai arrange time with her and place also lo. Haiz, i really need to brush up on my Mandarin (me not local). All the time I had to really struggle to make arrangements with the FL's. Always scared arrange wrong hotel. I remember my first time went wrong place lo. The FL told me seranggon area but dunno hotel name. I called Hotel 81 and asked the nearest hotel in seranggon area. That bugger told me Chinatown 81. So went salah hotel and open room. That was a bad experience.

Anyway, back to Coco. She arrived in about 10 minutes after i opened the room. First look, sweet big boned chick, looks like a local with an alluring smile. A chick that would turn my head lo if bumped on the streets. Syiokkk, asked her to come in. Me and her sat on the bed and started talking a bit, and in less than 2 minutes, she asked for bath. I was like... Waliaoo, not syiok one leh if cannot cultivate GFE feel before love making.. Sian a bit Nvm lo, stripped lo. Then went to the bathroom.

Bathing SOP lo. Nothing much. But we talked more in the bathroom lo, i teased her with my half past six Mandarin. Then we dried up and went under the blankets. That's when she really came close to me and we hugged and tried talking. COnversation wise was getting better and better. Then i tried teaching her english too. Such fun and cute times.. Haha.. Anyway, as time pass, we got closer and light pecking and patting became intense frenching and fondling. We were soon frenching like mad and i played with her clit while she stroked my cock. In between, i attacked her nipples and french and nipples and neck and nipples and french.. Wahhh, I hard on liao just thinking about it..

I liked best about my bonk with her is when she tried to french me when i was looking at her while playing with her clit. My lips were quite far away from hers and i moved away dowan let her kiss to tease her.. Then she sulk like a little girl not getting her present. Wahhh, totally GFE.. After about 20 minutes of foreplay, she asked if I could do her now ba.. Where got need to invite one worr, i put on my cdm and started banging away. Slow and deep thrust, then fast and furious, then slow again... Waahhh, all the while our lips never parted. Her tongue sucking skill good leh.. i only banged her one position only.. After about 15+ minutes or so, i came liao.. She hugged me dowan let me pull out for about a minute or so. Then i collapse at the side. And the rest they said is history.

Anyway, I dunno if she calls other customers lao gong also, but if not, I'm officially her first one laa. So don't envy ya.. Hahaha..

Looks : 7.5/10 (although big boned, she's a pretty lass)
Body : 7/10 ( a bit on the plump side but i never liked do-ing skinny lasses)
Skills : 6.5/10 (Apart from her short BJ (nothing special), i serviced her most of the time)
GFE : 10/10 (I'm in love liao, to me better than Keke and chen chen)
Damage : 120.60 (rates+tips+room+Okamoto sensation)
RTF : Of coz need to find my lao po lo...

This chick, please take care ok.. The girlfriend factor is perfect here.. If I am a rich man, i sure pow kao her. Fcuk, why laa im not rich..

kenny_bob
05-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Now i think back ar, one shot like not enough lo.. Not satisfied leehhh..

I think need to negotiate for 2 shots. I can fcuk her for hours lo I feel. If i overnight confirm the entire night i dont fuck also i make sure i suck on those tits. Hahaha.. sorry, got carried away. I miss her already... sob sob

MickeyMouse
06-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks Bro Gaofar for the contact!

I was oversea last week so could not try CoCo service when I got the her contact.

Called her yesterday and made arrangement to meet her at JC. Called her 30 min before meeting, she say she still in GL so I pick her from GL and go to JC together.

First look of her, not bad looking! In the car, TCSS a bit. She direct me to H81.

In the room, she suggest to go take bath first. She help me to wash up, and rub my little bro with soap. Dry ourselves and we lying down naked on the bed. Rest for 2 min, then she start to stroke my little bro. At the same time, my hand also brush her breast.

She is from Northern part of China but she looks tanned. Her nipples are dark as well. She is not slim type, has excess fat from stomach to bottom part of body. Her face looks good, consider as pretty and cute type.

Back to foreplay..
She start to lick my nipples and i start to squeeze her breast and caresses her nipples. she goes lower and lower then to my little bro. By then, my little bro is already very hard. She licked it and suck it hard. In and out. Her long hair is covering her face, i back comb her hair and wanna have good view of her sucking my little bro. :D About few min later, she take out the cap and ride on me.

Sorry to say that, she is heavy.. but I am not slim either. Still can manage her. haha. While rocking on me I grap her breast and let her moan.

Tried another position and this time i am on top of her, thrust her deep. She calling me "lao kong" haha.. Then in the end try doggy position.

After finished, went to take a shower again, she help me to dress up.

I send her back to her house. ( I gave good service) haha..

Overall, I think its a good session with her. Plus point, she is young and friendly. Minus point, she is plump. Hence, the C cup is not so obvious (dunno if you get wat I meant).

Summary:

Name: Co Co
Nationality: China
Look: 7.5
Figure: 6
Boobs: B+ to C
Complexion: dark, not so smooth
Attitude/ service: Good
GFE: 8
FJ: 7
BBBJ: 8
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room) + $2 (cap)
RTF: Maybe

Once again, thanks Bro Gaofar for the contact!

Gaofar
06-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks to all bros who have supported Coco. :)

* News Alert: Coco is now having her period, so condition is RED now. *

best123
06-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Guess it is a long queue...may I have her contact pls?

kenny_bob
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Hmmm.... Post FR also kena zap? Don't understand leh? Tell me go suck my own dick summore?? Wahh, like that also can.. Leave name ma so I can identify you and share share with brother here..

Monkey4
07-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Hmmm.... Post FR also kena zap? Don't understand leh? Tell me go suck my own dick summore?? Wahh, like that also can.. Leave name ma so I can identify you and share share with brother here..

bro no worries, I read your FRs on keke and coco. Will up your points... luckily u prefer Coco, if not me and u may be fighting over keke liao.... just joking.

ps Bro Gaofar.... had never followed this thread until keke told me about u and your kind help in getting biz for coco. U are truly a gentleman and thanks for taking care of keke and coco. Seems that we have some similarities between us.

khwt8888
07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Now i think back ar, one shot like not enough lo.. Not satisfied leehhh..

I think need to negotiate for 2 shots. I can fcuk her for hours lo I feel. If i overnight confirm the entire night i dont fuck also i make sure i suck on those tits. Hahaha.. sorry, got carried away. I miss her already... sob sob

It maybe because you say want to negotiate for 2 shots.
People will think you want to undercut the gal and exploit them of their hard work and hard earn money.

freefreesole
07-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Finally had a session with coco on tuesday afternoon. Look at the way this thread goes, I think very hard for me to RTF. Must be quick hand quick leg.

I don't want to elaborate into the details as many Bros have given their positive comments. Just have to say that her service is very pro and do really enjoy her services.

Here's my input base on my personal experience.

Looks- 7/10.
Figure- 7/10. a little on the plump side
Boobs- 7/10. B Cup.
Catbath- 5/10. (i service her more than she service me)
BJ- 7/10.
FJ- 7/10 Very responsive.
Attitude- 8/10 friendly
Damage- $70 + tips

RTF- Yes................

kenny_bob
07-08-2008, 08:45 PM
It maybe because you say want to negotiate for 2 shots.
People will think you want to undercut the gal and exploit them of their hard work and hard earn money.

Oooo.. I think so also.. Then thanks bro khwt8888 for pointing out..

Then i think misunderstanding lo coz i never had the intention to do so. I will pay her the going rate of 2 shots lo.. I 1 shot also paid her $100 liao.. Why wanna undercut her?

Gaofar
08-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Peace, peace, peace-out...

It's merely a case of mis-understanding. On one hand bro khwt8888 is giving possibilities of why you kenna zapped, on the other hand you are trying to convey the message that you just want to enjoy more times with Coco right?... :cool:

In all right-minded bros here, no one would think of wanna undercutting a girl who's already working in this profession, though you cannot discount entirely that there are some who works in this line with a tinge of black-heartiness... But that is another story isn't it... :D

Chill...

Then i think misunderstanding lo coz i never had the intention to do so. I will pay her the going rate of 2 shots lo.. I 1 shot also paid her $100 liao.. Why wanna undercut her?

samt2046
08-08-2008, 01:03 PM

Sorry, Bro, I am the one who Zapped you, misunderstand that you try to uncut CoCo, so sorry. No hard feeling? Anyway, I got my punishment, haha, look at my points.

Cheers

kenny_bob
08-08-2008, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=Monkey4;2953692]bro no worries, I read your FRs on keke and coco. Will up your points... luckily u prefer Coco, if not me and u may be fighting over keke liao.... just joking.

Haha bro Monkey4, I know you very on Keke ma, so I dowan fight with u.. Even fight with u also i sure lose.. What for.. haha..

kenny_bob
08-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Sorry, Bro, I am the one who Zapped you, misunderstand that you try to uncut CoCo, so sorry. No hard feeling? Anyway, I got my punishment, haha, look at my points.

Cheers

Wah bro Sam, when i can start zapping, u be the first one i zap!! Haha, joking man.. No worries.

I admire your courage to owning up. When i can start upping, u be first i up.

Cheers.

Gaofar
10-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Attention to all bros here: Coco's Code Red is over and can now resume back full normal operation.... Cheers!

Gaofar
10-08-2008, 01:16 PM
A message to all bros:

Coco will be returning to China in about 1 to 2 weeks time. Please support her as she is leaving soon.

Also, please take note that her Code-Red has been lifted and has resume normal operation.

"All units, Final Neut now! Out!..." :D

Gaofar
11-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Upzzz for the day! :D

AndyCock
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Just tasted this gem !! Thanks to the bro who share this contact with me..

Cheers !

Gaofar
13-08-2008, 12:21 PM
It seems that Coco is not getting much customers nowadays... Think I should pay her a visit... She will be going back around end of this month. Will update on the actual date.

Cheers!

Gaofar
15-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Had an RTF session with my girl since she's kind of like being under the weather as she did not much clients ever since she finished her Code-Red... Apparently her Code-Red disrupts her momentum in serving her clients and thus after her period is over, can't find much clients to support her since... :(

So being her "care-taker" I became her yet-another client so at least she gets some money (and I get the "goods" hahaha). It's a give and take society...

Arranged to meet her at one of the H81 at GL area and soon I SMSed her my hotel and room number. Barely 10 minutes after I checked in and SMSed her, there's a knock on the door already. :eek: Opening the door to see that it was indeed my dear Coco, I ask her if it is that she did not have client for too long, now finally have one client you ran all the way here just to meet me? :D Hahaha!

Of course that triggers a retaliation from her, beating on my chest and calling me a bad person... Cute and sweet... I reciprocate by suddenly french kiss her which immediately subdue all her attacks, and in a fluid movement, guide her from the doorway to the bed, french-kissing her madly all the way...

That must have turn her on real bad as she was being laid on the bed, still kissing, and her hands are all over me passionately and eventually one hand was resting permanently on my dick, stroking it furiously... We part our lips to grasp some breath back while I pull back to admire her prettiness... I don't really have to explained much on her features but I really like her big-boned body, kind of rare to find nowadays. This is the kind of woman that I knew is great to have sex with and good for giving birth... Unlike those skinny women out there with enhanced breasts...

That "technical-pause" merely signifies a greater storm ahead it seems... I suppose it's also that I have hardly met her since I "debut" her... She seems wants to repay me of helping her thus far...

The moment is right, the feeling is right, the momentum is right... You think I'll break the atmosphere and go for shower? Hell no... Anyway, I've bathe already before I came over so I'm fine and it seems she's fine with it too as she proceed to strip me and for me likewise as well... (Feels like kenna rape by her siah!...) She led the attack first by catbathing me while I lie down savouring her looks and watch with anticipation as she ventured south and finally reached the "final destination"... In one gulp, she did a BBBJ for me there and then! :eek: OMG! She finally did BBBJ on me man! She had real skillful suction and it feels so GD good that I almost CIM. "E-braked" her before "kenna langa", I flipped her over and execute my revenge...

Now my turn to service her with me kissing her on her lips and slowly going to her wonderful breasts... While licking and kissing her breasts, I let my fingers do the walking and attempted to finger her love-hole... Again surprisingly she allows me to finger her! I played with her clit first and slowly insert one finger. She squirmed and soon was wanting more with my putting in 2 fingers... She's that close to flood the bed... Capped on, and proceed for the finale event...

I don't think I really need to glorified what exactly I did with her when I enter her, but suffice to say that it's a extraordinary and relishing event! (Yup, you guessed it. I've ran out of time and need to wrap this up real quick... Sorry...) After all, you can give Coco a try and make your own history...

* To all bros please take note: She's going back on next Friday, 22/08/08 there's no guarantee that she'll be back. I say catch her while she's around!

* As mentioned previously in first post, she's a big-boned lady but still pretty and cute. I won't call her fat nor slim. She's in-between. Bros looking for slim girls have been advised and forewarned...

"All units Final Neut now out!!"

singaporekid
15-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Ur FRs are really entertaining and nice. Hope I do allow to qualify?

Gaofar
15-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I give up... Now she tells me that she might be going back even earlier, anytime from 18th to 20th Aug some more...

Think I better place a disclaimer of "while stocks last..." ;):D

Gaofar
16-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Upzzz for the day!... :D

*A Gentle Reminder: To all bros who have tried Coco please spare a few moments to write an FR for her... Cheers!*

Gaofar
17-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzz for the day!...

*A Gentle Reminder: To all bros who have tried Coco please spare a few moments to write an FR for her... Cheers!*

spiceboy
17-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Thanks TS for the contact, called her yesterday to book a session for today at 2pm. Started sms her today from 1:30pm onwards till 2:30pm still response, until 4:30pm then she replied, saying she slept during that time and didn't know I called her. Don't think I will try her again.:mad:

Gaofar
18-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Sorry bro for the unfortunate encounter.

But allow me to explain on her behalf that she stays awake at night time as there's likely more business at that time, thus she will sleeps during the day time after her "night movement"... It's advised that if you want to meet her during daytime, you can pre-book with her the previous night so she will wake up in time to meet you...

Apologies to your encounter but please understand her "work-sleep-time cycle"...

Cheers.

lacoruna69
18-08-2008, 08:08 PM
until 4:30pm then she replied, saying she slept during that time and didn't know I called her. Don't think I will try her again.

At least she replied lah. Some FLs sleep during afternoon due to late nights. I always have no problem as I meet them after 5pm.
Well, dun write her off so fast. It's not as if you set up meeting with her then she fly you aeroplane.......
You haven't met her yet. Confirm no regrets.:p

spiceboy
18-08-2008, 11:07 PM
hi bro, the fact is I already sms her on Saturday afternoon to book one session on Sun, do you treat it as a pre-booking? Anyway, don't take it too serious but I just want to tell you my experience only. Thanks TS for sharing.:)

SSOU
19-08-2008, 12:01 AM
All Bros

Between, Bao Bao, Wen Wen, Jia Qi, Coco and Anqi, how you rank them ?

Gum Xia

lacoruna69
19-08-2008, 05:02 AM
hi bro, the fact is I already sms her on Saturday afternoon to book one session on Sun, do you treat it as a pre-booking? Anyway, don't take it too serious but I just want to tell you my experience only. Thanks TS for sharing.

Did she respond? If she agreed, it is consider a pre-booking. She is in the wrong then. Actually, I also pre-book her last Fri night. But when I reached, she told me she was busy and need to wait 1 and a 1/2 hour. I went home straight away. She told me she's quite hard up for business, so helping her a bit.
I thought mine was a one-off incident. Thanks for posting out. Dun worry lah, Bro. Lot's of other options.

spiceboy
19-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Did she respond? If she agreed, it is consider a pre-booking. She is in the wrong then. Actually, I also pre-book her last Fri night. But when I reached, she told me she was busy and need to wait 1 and a 1/2 hour. I went home straight away. She told me she's quite hard up for business, so helping her a bit.
I thought mine was a one-off incident. Thanks for posting out. Dun worry lah, Bro. Lot's of other options.

No worries bro, in fact I had a good time that day cos I always have back up plan;)

Gaofar
19-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks to all bros for the support for Coco thus far. It's a bit of a sudden news, but she will be going back on tomorrow's morning flight. She'll be back but not sure when. Hope to see a new chapter to this thread. Cheers!

kenny_bob
19-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi bro Gaofar,

Thanks for being the caretaker for this gem. I have hardly posted in this thread but i have been following all this while. She's a real fun girl to be with. I've RTF her 3 times since i first saw her. Seeing her as a foreigner, I have brought her around to some places in Singapore to visit before she goes home. Brought her to Night Safari and to watch Money No Enough 2.

I somehow feel quite sad she's going back.. A bit kena KC liao. Sometimes I wished she was not in this line then maybe something can happen.. Anyway, she's going back tmr and she should be coming back soon.

Thank you to all brothers who have supported her all this while.

singaporekid
21-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Thanks for pm ing me the contacts!

lacoruna69
24-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Seemed like she is not coming back?? She told me she will be back last Friday. No news yet from her..............:(

samt2046
26-08-2008, 08:38 AM
She is BACK, Yup, CoCo is back to our shore.

Cheers

Gaofar
26-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Good news to all bros.

Coco is back since Sunday night and now is ready to serve you! This time round was thinking of putting up a pic of her, just enough to show her 1.66m physical body. :D

Let the "race" begin!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/Gaofar77/24082008295A.jpg

bangala69
27-08-2008, 04:54 AM
Good news to all bros.

bro Gaofar.... from the pic Coco looks delicious. Is she friends of Wendy and Keke? can pass her contact to me? Thanks

May try her

Regards

Gaofar
27-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Upzzz for new addition of Coco's photo!... :D

humour11
27-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Just message Coco this morning, hope she will reply soon.
All the bros here said her till so good ... so wanted to see her in action.
Will update all ... watch this space for the next update.

Gaofar
27-08-2008, 02:28 PM
A note to all bros: She only willing to accept Chinese bros and can only speaks mainly in Chinese and very limited English. Sorry to all other bros.

Cheers and regards.

Gaofar
27-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Upzzzzzzzz for the day for Coco! :D

Gaofar
27-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the day! :D

humour11
28-08-2008, 12:16 PM
So sorry ... was supposed to meet Coco at GL at ard 5pm yesterday. But due to the heavy downpour and last minute appt, I was not able to meet her, though she was so kind to call me to ask where am I and if I am reaching soon. From the phone, she sounded sweet and nice. Will definitely try to arrange to meet her soon.

Anyone know how long she will be in Sin?

Gaofar
28-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Upzzzzz for the day for Coco!

Gaofar
28-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Good news to all bros.

Coco is back since Sunday night and now is ready to serve you! This time round there is now a picture of her, just enough to show her 1.66m physical body. :D

Please take note that she only accepts Chinese race (sorry to other bros) and she can only communicate in Chinese and very limited English. ;)

Cheers!

Gaofar
29-08-2008, 02:03 PM
New addition! Photo of Coco for all to see! :D

lacoruna69
29-08-2008, 08:14 PM
RTF Coco last night. She took some time for make up and dressing even though she stayed quite near to the hotel I booked. Think she make an effort to get rid of the ciggy smell as she knows I dun like. Overall, it was really more GFE feel than the last time I met her. More passionate frenching and tongue fighting. No rush and allows me to foreplay as long as I like until I buay tahan and reached for the CD. After the deal, spent some time to chit chat with me before dressing up for her next meeting.
Think this is an invitation for the 3rd meeting.........

The picture posted dun really do justice as she looks cute there. But I assure Bros she can look really sexy and feminine.

vincent_lim
29-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro. Care to share coco contacts. thanks.

Gaofar
30-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Upzzz for Coco & her new picture! :D

Gaofar
30-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Some more new pic of Coco! :D

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/Gaofar77/2008-08-26-02ACopy.jpg

raiderxp
30-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi Gaofar bro, by any chance she's a friend of Wendy? Just curious.

Wow, really nice pic! If possible, dun mind share her ctc? Will book her coming week. Thanks in advance. -cheers-

Gaofar
31-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Upzzz for Coco for the day! New pics for all! :D

Gaofar
31-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Upzzzzzzzzzzzzz for Coco! :D

Gaofar
01-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Upzzz for Coco! PM me if you want her contact number. Cheers! :D

melon8888
01-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro Gao for the contacts,

Tried Coco sometimes back and had a good 2hrs session, most of time TCSS as she is quite free nowadays. short FR :

Looks- 7.5/10, nice dimples and she looks like rong zu er 70% but bah bah type. She doesnt look like PRC but rather a local poly stu
Boobs- donno how to judge
Frenching : yes
Painting : no
BJ- 7/10.
GFE- 9/10 she is cute !!!

Gaofar
02-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Upzzz for Coco! :D

Anyone wants her contact please PM me. Cheers!

khwt8888
02-09-2008, 06:29 PM
From the pics, seem like CoCo likes to put on the blue-coloured pendant necklace

Gaofar
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
You sure are sharp-eyed bro! She always wears that wherever she goes... Upzzz for Coco!

From the pics, seem like CoCo likes to put on the blue-coloured pendant necklace

Gaofar
03-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Upzzz for the day for Coco! Any bro who wants her contact please PM me. Cheers!

lacoruna69
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Tried to meet her yesterday night and she told me she is in the RED.

She recommended her friend to me, who arrived yesterday. Didn't up her jie mei as I find her very average.

ccl69
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Bro TS,

Coco seems cool...will pm you for her contact...;)

louis3131
07-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Had a session few days ago wif COCO and

The following is my brief FR...

Look: 7
Kissing: 6
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
Customer Service: 8
Price: $70 ( room excluded)

Overall: 7.5

melon8888
07-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Waiting....... must RTF once her red tide over, she will be the third PRC i RTF so far only RTF 2 PRC. can wait to bonk rong zu er look alike. I really like her "local" look especially when she wear specs.so cute !

Gaofar
09-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Sorry for the period of absence...

Anyway, uppzzz for Coco! Any bros who wants her contact please PM me.

Cheers! :D

Monkey4
09-09-2008, 12:21 PM

bro, are u the one who bought the blue-coloured pendant necklace.... if not why so observant...

:rolleyes:

;)

:D

brany_kong
09-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Bor,

Can i have her ctc thanks..

khwt8888
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
bro, are u the one who bought the blue-coloured pendant necklace.... if not why so observant...

:rolleyes:

:D

Bro.

The pendant is so brightly coloured and hanging right in the middle, so can see easily lor.... :p

Don't say I buy one lar..... Later all the rest of the gals also want me to buy for them , then I go bankrupt, How ???? ;)

golfputt
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
hi bro, can pm me coco's contact. tks a million:)

Gaofar
09-09-2008, 04:46 PM
All requests granted! Uppzzz for Coco! Cheers! :D

khwt8888
10-09-2008, 02:44 PM

UpppZZZZZZZ for the day !!!!!

melon8888
11-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Going to RTF her soon :) see this time got 1000% chemistry bo :D will post FR later

alp65
12-09-2008, 11:50 PM
hey bro! i vy interester with. pls kindly mail me her contact @ [email protected]. pls kindly reply me. tnk bro. "cheer "

lacoruna69
13-09-2008, 08:56 AM
RTF her again a few days ago. Great GFE again. Very consistent. French and french but didn't have a hint of ciggy smell. Great for non-smoker Bros.
So far met her 3 times liao....a very nice and friendly gal.:)
She likes to eat those Ribena pastilles. She offered me one when she was dressing up.

melon8888
13-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Yes ! got my 10/10 GFE and 1000% chemistry. Bro who had tried her will noticed she smile alot but dont really talk much only when u ask something she will reply. But this time she open up and start to talk to me more abt herself etc...

sms 2 times in the afternoon to book a slot with her in the evening but no response, so call her around evening time but never pick up i thot must be with another bro.Abit disappointed liao wanted to give up, while searching for other contacts my phone ring and bingo ! it's Coco ! she told me she just wake up and immediately told me she is very free:p such a cute gal ...

Looks- 8/10, she wear a dress this time :) will give 9 if she tied up her hair and wear specs. if she slim down abit sure can become model.
Boobs- ok lah
Frenching : yes
Painting : still no, respect her
Fingering : only abit
BJ- 8/10. better than previous
FJ- 8/10, not fake , she really enjoying it.
GFE- 10/10 she is cute !!!
Chemistry : 1000%
Damage : $70 + generous tips , spend almost 3hrs with her so must compensate abit:D

abit kana KC liao.... :o

khwt8888
13-09-2008, 02:08 PM

Me kapo.

Help TS, Bro Gaofar to update the pages.

humour11
15-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Dear all Bros, Just confirmed with Coco's friend (Wendy) that they are friends and are always on the contacts. Yet to try Coco but tried Wendy last Friday. Cheers.

ParaParaSakura
15-09-2008, 12:05 PM

right photo , this is the way ! so most of there clear their minds ...;)

andrew101
15-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks Bro GaoFar for introducing Coco. Will upz you for the great find tomorrow.

Find a perfect time slot with Coco. My first impression was not that she’s young, but certainly a eye-catching or headturner. Very cheerful with lot of sweet smile. Friendly as she was. Complexion was fair with a bit tanned looked. Body build was slightly big bone type, on the plump side but well proportion for the right height.

Inside the room, find ourselves a little spare time TCSS to break the atmosphere. Well, she don’t really talked much as i mostly do all the talking.

Get the mission started. We stripped and approached to the shower room. She indeed got a hugh assets. Two big pair of C+ BOOBS waiting for me. Not much further expectation, just got the chance to wash each others.I washed her (.)(.) and she soaked my didi. Her boobs were soft and firm, nice to hold and squeeze.

Shower done, make ourselve comfortable on the bed, lying down side by side with abit TCSS. My hands already start giving her body a warmed welcome. And my didi was given a nice greeting from her. As time passes, getting to know our chemistry start to grow better and deeper, Went up front, and begin to fondle her face with her eye close, then give her a light kissesbefore we went into deep frenching. We went wild on the bed, grabbing, hugging........like there’s no tomorrow.

Shortly, she held me, and was giving a light catbath before she capped me. And went for the BJ. There’s great suction and deepthroathing. Movement was slow and steady. Got the sensational feel. Not the rush rush kind, in-out a few time only. She was practically hardworking and concentrate on what she provide, really take her time to make u feel comfortable.

Still on going for about 10min or so before my didi going to hit the high temperature. She signal for the missionary and waste no time, climb on top of me and prepared for a wild ride. As her pussy was quite tight , take a while to slide her pussy down on to my didi. Then giving me a up and down movement. With an impressive performance on the bouncing pair of boobs in front of me. Wow, manage to caress and squeeze them with my bare hands and alternately sit-up to reached for her boobs to lick them hard.

I eventually, lifted her up with both hand grabbing her hip and pull her body downward as i on the bottom, pumped right up with fast speed. Both hit the impact....and it goes....PEK PEK PEK......She start to moan extra mile. Yelling.......with her head was shaking non-stop and can see she really bei sai liao. Switch to doggie, but look like her leg getting numb liao. So into the missionary. Pumped her in and out as i used my hands to twirl her nipple before i could grabbed them so tight that her vein started to grow brighter. Another 5min of good pumping. Finally, release my cum onto her.

We were completely damn tired,rested in no time before we managed to washed up. Overall, a extremely good bonk.

Rating:
Name: CoCo
Look: 7.5/10 (Pretty STYwith long nice hair)
Body: 6.5/10 (Big-bone type but proportion to her height)
Boob: C+ (Natural. Firm and soft)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction and deepthroating)
BBBJ: Nil (Not allow from her, I respect her decision)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and Responsive)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (we into it)
Fingering/Painting: Nil (Respect her decision)
Service: 8.5/10 (Make u feel comfortable. No Rush)
Attitude: 9/10 (Excellent)
GFE: 9/10 (Strong feel with her)
Damage: 70 + 10tip
RTF: Yes

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and do appricate a little token for the effort. tks

melon8888
15-09-2008, 10:35 PM
bros who pm for Coco contacts. u know the rules, pls pm TS for contacts

starystarynite
18-09-2008, 03:57 AM
Got a chance to engage Coco this afternoon. Last minute decision and she is free when i call.

Anyway, it goes like this. As usual, i booked a room at my usual hangout and she came. Ding dong...a girl looks like the photo shared by TS shown up. Didn't expect such big frame, but not that bad overall cause she is quite tall. Wearing the same white T and black pants. Sporty looking and cool look. Indeed she didn't talk much and occasionally she smiles..Overall sweet looking girl but cool and elegant.

We bathed together. I helped her to wash up her boobs, lower parts and back. And she cleaned me up. Nothing to shout about on the showering as she doesn't seems very experience in this :)

When i came out, she is alredy lying on bed (naked of course) with blanket on. We french and TCSS a while, and she caressed me, focusing on my didi. My didi responded with a hard on and asked for more. My turn to serve her by painting her all over her body. Ear, neck...boobs...sides...Her boobs are soft to touch and squeeze. Black nipple, very unique..hehe...she kept saying i am naughty...cause i purpose painted her sides and lower part of boobs that make her felt itchy...and follow by slight fingering on her clit...Too bad, she doesn;t allow me to paint her clit, so she suggested me to put on cap and blow me..

Blowing i felt is good, cause just nice suction , deep throat and tought twirling inside. Very shiok...think it last like 10 mins, before i asked her to cowgirl me...but both of us are big frame people, so cowgirl doesn't last long...very tiring for her too...so i aske her to lie down, while i ride on her.. Change for few positions, between cowgirl, missionary, doggie, side...Also pull her to the bed edge for deeper penetration...can see she enjoys a lot, responded with soft moaning...And ya,,if you like doggie, this gal not to e missed. Cause very nice ass and when you hit her, the bed frame is moving with the piak piak sound....:) you know what i mean..it is so enjoyable! And she moans the loudest in this position...

To cut story short, we have a great session. Too bad, somehow may be too tired, i am not able to cum..after like 45-50 mins of bonking...can see she really tired..so told her not to worry...and stop there..

We washed together and left together after that. i want to treat her dinner cause pai seh of making her tired...but she refused. Asked 2-3 times, but she just doesn't want. may be not yian dao enough :) But i really like her attitude.. Very frank girl and straught forward. Typical dong bei people..

Rating:
Name: CoCo
Look: 7.5/10 (Pretty STYwith long nice hair)
Body: 6.5/10 (Big-bone type but proportion to her height)
Boob: B+ to C (100% Natural. Firm and soft)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction and deepthroating)
BBBJ: Nil (Not allow from her, I respect her decision)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and Responsive)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (ut with slight ziggy smell)
Fingering/Painting: Nil (A bit of fingering but no painting on meimei)
Service: 8.5/10 (Make u feel comfortable. No Rush)
Attitude: 8/10 (Excellent, direct, frank)
GFE: 7/10 (Quiet, but feel comfortable with her cause of her personaility)
RTF: Yes

and ya..She told me that i am her only customer today and she does not have any other appointment for the night, hai..looks like economy is bad and bro is shrinking on budget for bonking :)..If possible, please help her cause she is returinign in 1 month time..think time is really bad for her. Cause she is taking bus after the session compare to other FL that usually takes cab.

khwt8888
18-09-2008, 09:20 AM

Interested bros may PM me for her contact. ;)

lacoruna69
18-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Wanted to meet her today but she told me she's down with flu. Poor thing.....:(

AttitudeGuy
18-09-2008, 09:24 PM
anyone tried her at lavendar b4?

melon8888
18-09-2008, 11:19 PM

:( poor thing ... 心痛 hope she recover soon.tot of RTF again this weekend

melon8888
18-09-2008, 11:23 PM

Bro,

pm bro khwt8888 for her contacts and ask her yourself

humour11
19-09-2008, 01:12 PM

I think most of the PRC FLs work in the G area ... only a few (very few) operate at Lavender area. But given a choice, I will also opt for the latter ... rite?

humour11
19-09-2008, 03:46 PM
My next FL target will be most likely Coco or Zhen Zhen. Been busy lately and time did not match with theirs.

Bros, happy Bonking on this beautiful Friday!

khwt8888
19-09-2008, 09:20 PM

She never call me to say that she was sick.

Never mind, maybe will go see her tomorrow.

starystarynite
20-09-2008, 01:41 AM
We met at lavander Fragrance. She knows te way now.

starynite

starystarynite
20-09-2008, 01:43 AM
she stays near joo chiat. got direct bus to lavander...She took bus home that day after the session.

And ya, she was having cough and slight running nose then...ask her whether want to go see doctor not, sh says dun need!...hope she is well now!

greatbody
20-09-2008, 10:53 PM
yea, hope she recover soon and can meet her :)

she stays near joo chiat. got direct bus to lavander...She took bus home that day after the session.

And ya, she was having cough and slight running nose then...ask her whether want to go see doctor not, sh says dun need!...hope she is well now!

Gaofar
22-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Upzzz for Coco! Any body wants her contact PM me!

Cheers!

humour11
24-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Business quite bad recently ....

khwt8888
26-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Upzzz for Coco! Any body wants her contact PM me!

Cheers!

She is going back soon !!! Think is by 28th Sept '08

khwt8888
27-09-2008, 01:37 PM

Cheers!

THOSE BRO INTERESTED WITH COCO, DO BE FAST. She is going back ON 28th Sept '08 NIGHT AND WILL NOT BE COMING BACK ANYMORE ;)

PLEASE PM TO BRO GAOFAR FOR HER CONTACT

specific
27-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks TS (bro Goafar/ZhengGe) for the contact.

Got the contact sometime back, only managed to have a session recently.....must fast hand fast leg as she is going back for good...

Most of the details as many Bros have given their positive comments. Below just my short FR...

Looks- 7/10. Grow on you....especially the eyes...
Figure- 7/10. on the plump side....bahbah
Catbath- 5/10.
BJ- 7/10. good
Attitude- 8/10 friendly and chatty...once ice break...can talk a lot...very knowledgable....in fact she like Sillypore a lot.....but somehowthing does not work out...
Damage- $70 + tips

RTF- not possibel...leaving very very soon

lacoruna69
28-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Yup, she will be returning home tonite. Most probably won't ever come back liao. Will be missing her.
I met her one last time a few nights ago and she told me she would like to visit Sentosa if got chance. Too bad I was tied up with work these few days.:(
Bye! My cute Le Le!