PDA

View Full Version : FL Dome 2 suggestions

blacktaj
22-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Folks.

Now got this new section. Seems difficult to navigate 2 FL domes. Perhaps we can limit FL Dome 1 (D1) for Thai, Euro and Kor. Then this D2 for Locals and PRCs? At least like that got some organisation. Maybe can call this Local/PRC Dome?

Otherwise, as is happening already, all the OKTs will double post in both Domes. Making Boss bandwidth issues even more headache.

How Boss? Can be done?

A humble suggestion.

candylover
22-07-2008, 04:59 PM
i agree with bro blacktaj,having problem viewing too as too many duplicate thread.....

but can i suggest instead of placing PRC alone,why not set OKT's post for WL from LOS alone as i feel most of the post are issues regards LOS.........jus suggest onli lah.....all OKT's dealing with WL from LOS,wat say u...?:)

McMoogle
22-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking would just be better to have all the OKTs in one section and all the sharing bros and FL girls in the other.

yinyang
22-07-2008, 05:27 PM
...we should have some organisation; whether to split according to nationality or type of lobang maybe boss can decide
So you can zero in on your favourite palate?:p
...difficult to navigate 2 FL domes. Perhaps we can limit FL Dome 1 (D1) for Thai, Euro and Kor. Then this D2 for Locals and PRCs?Otherwise, as is happening already, all the OKTs will double post in both Domes. Making Boss bandwidth issues even more headache.
Some segmentation may help divert traffic, else maybe D2's undoing will be some confusion OKTs <> clientele:p

Cool Lover
22-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Really messy...but at least, I see future is forming.

Boss really listens to suggestions. Great job!

ezez11
22-07-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm thinking would just be better to have all the OKTs in one section and all the sharing bros and FL girls in the other.

Agree. OKT one section and real FL one section. Fair enough!

Gal2swap
22-07-2008, 07:29 PM
just started today so it a mess.i think boss ardy have the intention of separating it.just give the moderators time to sort it out.:)

lacoruna69
22-07-2008, 08:39 PM
My 2 cents worth.
Creating another new Section 2 will just be double trouble.

A better way is to start deleting away those inactive threads (set a limit say...1 year). This should clear up a lot of space. There are also tonnes of rubbish threads start up by schoolboys during the holidays. These should be deleted as well.

fenwick
22-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Folks.

Now got this new section. Seems difficult to navigate 2 FL domes. Perhaps we can limit FL Dome 1 (D1) for Thai, Euro and Kor. Then this D2 for Locals and PRCs? At least like that got some organisation. Maybe can call this Local/PRC Dome?

Otherwise, as is happening already, all the OKTs will double post in both Domes. Making Boss bandwidth issues even more headache.

How Boss? Can be done?

A humble suggestion.

Totally agree with you bro ;)

director66
22-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Bross,

Agree with bro blacktaj...additionally sub-dome for foreigner fls categorize by country? Might not be just from kor, thai and euro...got other nationalities also, like viet, m'sia, prc etc, can't leave them out :O

Local dome the fls can post their own threads and the OKTs threads can be stickied so that they don't have to keep upping their thread.

Actually most impt is dome 1 & 2 shouldn't overlap...should be different category.

Me Siam Bu
22-07-2008, 08:53 PM
My 2 cents worth.
Creating another new Section 2 will just be double trouble.

A better way is to start deleting away those inactive threads (set a limit say...1 year). This should clear up a lot of space.

Agree with u bro,

sianren
22-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Personally I was hoping to see that this FL Dome 2 is only for OKT to work with and FL Dome 1 for Bro or Sister who like to share the contact or their services...

Let see how this progress along..;)

Mr Cactus

sexosis
22-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Personally I was hoping to see that this FL Dome 2 is only for OKT to work with and FL Dome 1 for Bro or Sister who like to share the contact or their services...

Mr Cactus

I am also waiting to see how this forum progresses.
Some OKTs posting in both sides. How much will this help?
Another mass spam.....

miloluv
22-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Ermm.. sorry bros.. abit confused.. I am wondering how do you differentiate between this 2 at this moment? :o

all4great2
22-07-2008, 10:54 PM

Mr Cactus

I also think this is a good suggestion ... i.e. to separate the 'Advertisers' into 1 forum section and the 'true-blue' sharing forum section :)

SikWaiSin
22-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi Folks.

Otherwise, as is happening already, all the OKTs will double post in both Domes.

I agree totally with blacktaj. So I shall up you when I got back my strength.

I really don't know whether to check Dome1 or Dome2. Clear segregation will make it more efficient.

Hope it will be implemented for the better.

simone
22-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Hi Folks.

How Boss? Can be done?

A humble suggestion.

agree with the suggestion cos having 2 FL sections will for a start be rather confusing...but suggestion from bro blacktaj can make viewing more pleasurable and searching more easier....!!!

cheers

night_owl
23-07-2008, 12:42 AM
to add on to bro blacktaj suggesstion, maybe we could name one of the FL dome as FL Dome Direct (for those self-managed FL),
the other as FL Dome Managed (for those managed by okt).
of cos can use better name for the word. My vocab limited :p

jplover
23-07-2008, 02:48 AM
to add on to bro blacktaj suggesstion, maybe we could name one of the FL dome as FL Dome Direct (for those self-managed FL),
the other as FL Dome Managed (for those managed by okt).
of cos can use better name for the word. My vocab limited :pThat'll probably allow samster to search for FLs better..

sammyboyfor
23-07-2008, 05:46 AM
I've provided additional real estate. It's up to the members to make the best use of this new plot. :D

If OKTs double post and create just as much mess here as they have done in the original FL dome, none of them will benefit from the creation of this new section.

If they cooperate, everyone will benefit. I leave it to the OKTs to make their own private arrangements so that they get maximum exposure.;)

blacktaj
23-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Hi Folks,

Thank you all for your useful suggestions.

And a big Thank You to BOSS for providing extra space for us to use.

As what BOSS has said, we have to manage this forum for ourselves and regulate it as we are the ones with the greatest gain and loss from it being well run.

For a start, I recommend that the Domes be segregated in the following manner:

FL DOME 1
Thai OKTs
Korean OKTs
Euro OKTs

FL DOME 2
Local OKTs
Local FLs
PRCs
any other that may appear

This should take care of 95% of all postings. The 5% odds and ends we let them post anywhere, no need to get too detailed about this and work a frenzy over nothing.

Lets be civilised and polite about this. Any OKTs or Bros posting in the "wrong" section, just post a polite note to "Please post in FL Dome 1 or FL Dome 2" as the case might be. Please avoid flaming. I would really hate to see something like "You stupid OKT/Bro. Can't you see you are supposed to post in the other section?"

Lets hope that this self policing will work and the Domes will sort itself out with the help of our bros.

In the meantime, please continue supporting OKTs, FLs, SBF, and BONKING!

Brinjal
23-07-2008, 09:23 AM
I am all for segregation as per what Balcktaj has suggested but I don't think the OKTs will cooperate. They will think posting double is double exposure, more chance of business. Unless it is regulated, it won't work. This is messy.

weisianz
23-07-2008, 09:33 AM
agree with the suggestion that diff dome diff type of girls.. arbo, the OKT, FL will double post in both dome.. which i am starting to see now..

aces68
23-07-2008, 09:34 AM
I support bro blacktaj's suggestion.
It's a good idea to have a systematic approach and categorise the FL threads and OKT threads.

Naka_Timo
23-07-2008, 10:01 AM

Mr Cactus

Ya, i agreed with u, should have separated into this way.

Maybe this FL Dome 2 should come with a new name also. Any 1 have a nicer name to suggest..

Maybe can have like Working Gals or Dome of FL.

Bentuck
23-07-2008, 10:15 AM
I agreed brother to the suggestion on the above, perhaps is a good segregation between the choices like local/prc/thai/ kor/jap and others. I take this opportunity to suggest some feedback on what client or customer these gals served where i think could be useful on a point that e.g
Don't japped me brothers if I do sometime wrong but just a suggestion only and no heart feeling. Just promoting harmonies.

customer service-( just put- all races or chinese only)

Acanthus
23-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Wouldn't it be better to have 1 forum for all OKTs regardless of race.

The new forum will be for streetwalkers, local FLs and such...

Instead of having OKTs in both forums.

Existentialism
23-07-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm also strongly in favour of clear categorization. It's all very messy now. My view reflects Bro Acanthus's....

1. One forum for all OKTs offerings, be it local, thai, korean, japanese, viet, etc.

2. The other forum contains all individual FLs, which are GL streetwalkers (PRCs, indons, etc) and local FLs.

Anyway, I think the number of individual FLs compared to OKT's offerings make up about 50% percent each....so it seems like the natural thing to do:D

Cheers

codenamesnake
23-07-2008, 02:20 PM
do agree with bro blacktaj's suggestion...... think segregation in this manner will help sort things out a little..... and will be much easier to browse as to what one is particularly looking for..... good idea.....hope it turns out well..... :)

sammyboyfor
23-07-2008, 02:29 PM
do agree with bro blacktaj's suggestion...... think segregation in this manner will help sort things out a little..... and will be much easier to browse as to what one is particularly looking for..... good idea.....hope it turns out well..... :)

I'll just go with the flow. ;)

DUREX^PERFORMA
23-07-2008, 03:18 PM

Mr Cactus

totally agreed with that!!!
one for the OKT...
the other for bro or sis for sharing....

skirtchaser639
23-07-2008, 07:18 PM
support bro blacktaj suggestion, make searching easier and can separate the target group clearly :)
give it a push...hehehe :D

greatbody
24-07-2008, 12:21 AM
This is a good suggestion.

I seconded it as it will make it easier to browse.. :)

Hi Folks.

.....A humble suggestion.

McMoogle
24-07-2008, 03:02 AM
why dont we just take a poll? theres only two ways this seems to be going.
either we split it by nationality, or by source (OKT or FL and bros sharing FL contacts) solves things quite simply no? after the poll is done the threads can be renamed.

infinitiumus
24-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Now FL section is much better, especially FL2.. but it is not balance as FL1 is still much busier.

The local OKT's threads are still in FL1.. think they should move to FL2

Cheonging101
24-07-2008, 05:23 PM
totally agreed with that!!!
one for the OKT...
the other for bro or sis for sharing....

So... One is called "Welcome to FL Dome!"

The other is called "Welcome to OK Shell!"

Har har har!

makop
24-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Seriously i would prefer the OKTs to be only occuping one section, be it thais, local, prc etc... as long as anyone wants to earn a cut from the girl that they are promoting, they just remain there and leave the other section for genuine sharing as it was used to in the past.

I dun see the point in having 2 sections with different OKTs. As it is, in the older section, it is sad to see it floods by OKTs advertising thier girls and makes it hard for samsters to share since the thread keeps getting pushed down by OKTs advertisement.

JWNY
24-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Seriously i would prefer the OKTs to be only occuping one section, be it thais, local, prc etc... as long as anyone wants to earn a cut from the girl that they are promoting, they just remain there and leave the other section for genuine sharing as it was used to in the past.

I dun see the point in having 2 sections with different OKTs. As it is, in the older section, it is sad to see it floods by OKTs advertising thier girls and makes it hard for samsters to share since the thread keeps getting pushed down by OKTs advertisement. I agree with makop, 1 section should be catered solely for OKTs (since they have paid for such exclusive privileges)

and the rest fall under the new section, that way the moderator can choose just to oversee the "more or less" important according to his discretion.

Having OKTs in 2 sections may promote elitism. :)

JWNY

otur
24-07-2008, 07:07 PM
I'll just go with the flow. ;)

u got the final say. cos u onli got the power.
i will also suggest 1 for OKT n 1 for sharing FL. strickly speaking gals with OKT are not FL at all.....
they are under some kinda control.

glgl
24-07-2008, 09:05 PM
To me, whether a gal is under okt or not makes no difference. My usage pattern is usually based on nationality. Thus i do agree with Blacktaj's suggestion of the following:

FL DOME 1
Thai OKTs
Korean OKTs
Euro OKTs

FL DOME 2
Local OKTs
Local FLs
PRCs

Frankiestine
24-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I agree with the train of thoughts that OKT should post only in one forum because now practically the first few pages are filled with OKT advertising their "wares" and very hard to find a fr on fl not under okt...

but i feel once FL DOME 2 gets heavier with traffic, I guess it would make practical sense for OKTs to start pushing their gals over this other forum too so as to achieve maximum exposure...and then in the end we end up square one again...:(

and more over since they are paying sponsor, boss wouldn't want to be stepping on their toes...

leo_yuki5
24-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm also strongly in favour of clear categorization. It's all very messy now. My view reflects Bro Acanthus's....

1. One forum for all OKTs offerings, be it local, thai, korean, japanese, viet, etc.

2. The other forum contains all individual FLs, which are GL streetwalkers (PRCs, indons, etc) and local FLs.

I Strongly agreed with this and make sense.

1. For All the OKT to offer their Girl's (Also easy for them to keep track)

2. For all the individual FL (Easy for all Bro's to do search)

:)

Twa_Kee
24-07-2008, 11:51 PM
helping blacktaj to push up this thread

Vega
25-07-2008, 02:20 PM

....Just to add my support for this suggestion. It'll be so much clearer.

Nuglut
28-07-2008, 04:39 PM
To me, whether a gal is under okt or not makes no difference. My usage pattern is usually based on nationality. Thus i do agree with Blacktaj's suggestion of the following:

FL DOME 1
Thai OKTs
Korean OKTs
Euro OKTs

FL DOME 2
Local OKTs
Local FLs
PRCs

Agree with bro glgl. At the end of the day, we look to bang by nationality and IMHO that is what the 2 forums should be separated by.

I think the separation as noted by bro Blacktaj works and I support that. I feel, however, that there should be a moderator who is able to effectively reposition threads if put in the wrong forum either inadvertantly or on-purpose (spamming). I know bros and OKT's should be able to police this themselves, but there are enough anecdotal posts to show that many bros don't read, don't care or are just plain stupid to post in the right section (eg, how many times do you see bros asking for info for a lobang after it is clear that the lobang is no longer available).

Would also recommend we have a sticky at the top of each forum to clearly indicated how the 2 forums are divided.

Happy to help out in policing the threads in a chilled out manner, or supporting a senior brother to do the same.

Thx,
Bro Nuglut.

jontay
28-07-2008, 05:05 PM
i support base on nationality cos i choose my bonk according to my tat...

ultimately i won't care if she is independent horse or race under a stable.... any horse that can run is a good horse....

uobboss
29-07-2008, 05:14 PM
I support the idea of okt in FL1 and fl in fl2 . :p

sexosis
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I support too!

glgl
02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
just my humble opinion...

if we split it by okt in FL1 and true fl in FL2, then i think the number of thread in FL1 will probably be the same and the number of thread in FL2 will likely to be barely 10 or so... thus it may not help in trying to balance the "load" between FL1 and FL2, nor easing our search...

Just my thought... :)

makop
16-09-2008, 03:21 PM
just my humble opinion...

if we split it by okt in FL1 and true fl in FL2, then i think the number of thread in FL1 will probably be the same and the number of thread in FL2 will likely to be barely 10 or so... thus it may not help in trying to balance the "load" between FL1 and FL2, nor easing our search...

I dun know about you but ever since the new section starts, i only visit the original section when i need to and if i am not the only person doing that, i believe that the load int he section will be lighten since after all not every samsters frequent okts.

But imagine if one okt is allowed in the new section, more will come and in the end both section full of okt then how will samsters be able to search for the original thread of a particular FLs with ease and in the end they just start more thread which wouldn't it cause more load to the server?

but dun know wat happen lately okts are starting to promote thier stock in this section

petrolheadsg
16-09-2008, 03:37 PM
I started a poll on this sometime back and the results were self-evident.

So far have not seen any response to that.

xhardboiled
16-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Pls keep Dome 2 just for FL. I find looking for FL a chore if all mixed up like the old days. A lot of "spam" to clear before we get the FL gems.