PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Susan's kiss of love

civicesi2003
16-12-2002, 02:28 AM
testing first

civicesi2003
16-12-2002, 02:55 AM
Susan's
Went to geylang with friends, drank n decided to have sex. Went to lorong 16 houses near the cofee shop(the one nearest. Got cosy n received hot towel. Friends whispered to boss for girl for me. They say good. Girl come, look like chinese in short dress, can see panties one leow. Steam alredi. Go inside room, undress n go shower. Ask her name, Susan, n actually malay. Bopien, inside alredi. Wash me up n suck cork, very shiok one. I buay tahan, stop her b4 i cum in her mouth.

On the bed, lick me everywhere, lick my ass n continued sucking my cork. Very steam alredi. She said I cute n kiss me. I turne her over n jiss n my cork slided into her pussy. Cummed in a few minutes.Washup n left. Frens outside laughing. Cheeby

2 days later white liquid come out from cork. I said nabe, sure kena . Go doctor, he say gonore. Gave me a jab n said no sex for 2 weeks. Kanina suffere for nothing

Ask my fren coz i tot Geylang girls go medical checkup regularly. So how come can kena. He said these girls are smart, b4 check up, they release their period so difficult to detect or take antibiotics b4 going,etc,etc. Some more doc said can get from blow job aso.

So brothers out there be careful, use your head n protect yourself. As for the girl, Susan, she must have passed to god knows who else would have suffered like me. Anyway this was very recent

proprimate
16-12-2002, 03:09 AM
Bro

When was this, man? I had her recently too. Shit, now u got me worrying. U sure abt this? So far no problem but shit me not going to take chances with her then. Such problem from girls r hard to see. Look ok outside but carrying something else inside, sheesh. Thanks for the tip n hope u recover completely.Cheers

g_aberlado
16-12-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by civicesi2003
Susan's
Went to geylang with friends, drank n decided to have sex. Went to lorong 16 houses near the cofee shop(the one nearest. Got cosy n received hot towel. Friends whispered to boss for girl for me. They say good. Girl come, look like chinese in short dress, can see panties one leow. Steam alredi. Go inside room, undress n go shower. Ask her name, Susan, n actually malay. Bopien, inside alredi. Wash me up n suck cork, very shiok one. I buay tahan, stop her b4 i cum in her mouth.

On the bed, lick me everywhere, lick my ass n continued sucking my cork. Very steam alredi. She said I cute n kiss me. I turne her over n jiss n my cork slided into her pussy. Cummed in a few minutes.Washup n left. Frens outside laughing. Cheeby

2 days later white liquid come out from cork. I said nabe, sure kena . Go doctor, he say gonore. Gave me a jab n said no sex for 2 weeks. Kanina suffere for nothing

Ask my fren coz i tot Geylang girls go medical checkup regularly. So how come can kena. He said these girls are smart, b4 check up, they release their period so difficult to detect or take antibiotics b4 going,etc,etc. Some more doc said can get from blow job aso.

So brothers out there be careful, use your head n protect yourself. As for the girl, Susan, she must have passed to god knows who else would have suffered like me. Anyway this was very recent

Alo brader, r u sure or not. How can a girl release her own period. Its nature. U cannot control one. Releasing period is like urinating anytime suka suka u can release one.

By the way, how come lately i see all these negative FR, abt VD & AIDS etc. making these site no more enjoyeable

Ah Dez
16-12-2002, 02:14 PM
Hummm... i think it is not gono..

Anyway.. thanks anyway for the warning.... i think wat you got, is very common. Most of the long-time chiongsters would get it before. I personally.. got it twice. But no worry, just a jab, a few pills and you are roaring to go in 4 days.

sdfr
16-12-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Anyway.. thanks anyway for the warning.... i think wat you got, is very common. Most of the long-time chiongsters would get it before. I personally.. got it twice. But no worry, just a jab, a few pills and you are roaring to go in 4 days.

gonorrhea, urethritis-venerea, infection of the male urinary tract by bacteria, symptoms are inflmmation of the male urinary tract, white purulent discharge common from the urinary tip of the penis, pain during urinating process. the condition is asymptomatic in females.

like what forummer said: cured with an antibiotic jab. although, (i need to check this up) it could in some cases lead to worse conditions like conunctivities (acute inflmmation of conjunctiva, e.g bad cases blindness??), athritis, etc. so, it's not 100% harmless. do be careful when you screw.

Rainman
16-12-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

U then can can.... twice bitten and still not shy>???

U deserve my respect,...... hehehehe

cheers

sdfr
16-12-2002, 02:54 PM
Okay, here is more info. Inflammation n purulent discharged from the penis could be gonorrhoea or non-specific urethritis.

--- Gonorrhoea

In men this infection can cause burning when passing urine and a yellow discharge from the penis. Some men may have the disease without any symptoms.

In women there is often no sign of infection, but some women may have a yellow vaginal discharge, low abdominal pain, or irregular menstrual bleeding.

In both sexes infection of the rectum may follow anal sex and infection of the throat may follow oral sex. Gonorrhoea usually causes no symptoms in either of these sites.

Gonorrhoea is cured by antibiotics. If untreated, this infection can cause infertility in women and (less commonly) in men. The infection can spread to the reproductive organs in women and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

----- NSU (non -specific urethritis)

This occurs in men and may produce discharge from the penis or burning when passing urine. It is an inflammation of the urethra which is not caused by gonorrhoea or chlamydia. Antibiotic treatment cures the infection. Although it does not cause symptoms in women, female partners of men with NSU may need to be examined if re-infection occurs. Male partners of men with NSU should also be examined.

bigdorkguy2002
16-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Gents,

Used to see Susan. Got a bad case of NSU, also known as Chlymidia, from her. Sort of slipped it in thinking "ah, what the hell" these girls get health checks and ended up with the same problem. Told her about it, she went to the doc, the doc said the tests showed no VD. But NSU doesn't show up in girls too well, esp tests; only accurate about 1/2 the time is my doc said No biggy though, many people have it and it is very curable with doxycycline. Per doc, it can live in the throat so blow jobs also pose a risk.

I'm amazed she still hasn't got that fixed. Luckily it was done with a girl who is tested monthly for the big bad one, HIV. But do be very careful, as we have seen girls like Susan will do it without a condom to keep regular customers, and you don't want to be the one who follows some guy who also didn't use a condom...who just happens to have problems.

Be careful gents. I learned my lesson.

Phucker
16-12-2002, 04:10 PM
no offence but i can't help feeling rather fishy abt this few posts.
any bros notice the posting all done by "new members" and all directed at Susan. although i haven't tried susan and dunno who the heck she is, it seems like some sort of spiteful customer or somebody bitching at her.

anyway, all of us should remember to use protection when using commercial services. sure dun wanna pass anything to yourself or your loved ones. always think with the big head and let the small head do the work... :D

meatlover
16-12-2002, 10:37 PM
I had Susan long time ago ... I'm still alife and kicking ... But not bonking anymore ... My signature says it all ...

Striker
17-12-2002, 12:11 AM
u sound like a pro doctor..r u?

Originally posted by sdfr
Okay, here is more info. Inflammation n purulent discharged from the penis could be gonorrhoea or non-specific urethritis.

--- Gonorrhoea

In men this infection can cause burning when passing urine and a yellow discharge from the penis. Some men may have the disease without any symptoms.

In women there is often no sign of infection, but some women may have a yellow vaginal discharge, low abdominal pain, or irregular menstrual bleeding.

In both sexes infection of the rectum may follow anal sex and infection of the throat may follow oral sex. Gonorrhoea usually causes no symptoms in either of these sites.

Gonorrhoea is cured by antibiotics. If untreated, this infection can cause infertility in women and (less commonly) in men. The infection can spread to the reproductive organs in women and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

----- NSU (non -specific urethritis)

This occurs in men and may produce discharge from the penis or burning when passing urine. It is an inflammation of the urethra which is not caused by gonorrhoea or chlamydia. Antibiotic treatment cures the infection. Although it does not cause symptoms in women, female partners of men with NSU may need to be examined if re-infection occurs. Male partners of men with NSU should also be examined.

opticum
19-12-2002, 12:08 AM
why?

cunt cut and paste izit? :confused:

opticum
19-12-2002, 12:14 AM
why?

cunt cut and paste izit? :confused:

Cuntalk
19-12-2002, 02:06 AM
why?

jus bcos u cum twice so hv to post 2 similar posts iz it?:D

shangkuan
19-12-2002, 06:04 PM
I dunno Susan but believe bro civicesi2003 absolutely. There is no reason for him to target her. In fact, I respect him for putting out a warning. He doesn't gain anything from it but scorn from unbelieving bros.

My doctor told me that people who get gonor has a 15% chance of getting HIV.. so I hope bro civicsi2003 will go for a test to clear his doubts, if any. I don't mean to scare anyone so no flaming pls. If this is painful to the ears of other bros, civicesi2003 is free to pm me so that I can share other bros' experience with him.

LeMoN
20-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by g_aberlado
Alo brader, r u sure or not. How can a girl release her own period. Its nature. U cannot control one. Releasing period is like urinating anytime suka suka u can release one.

By the way, how come lately i see all these negative FR, abt VD & AIDS etc. making these site no more enjoyeable

When a gal takes contraceptives pills, there will be a sudden change in hormones, n her period will be disrupted making it sooner.