PDA

View Full Version : innocent yang ke

steamer
18-07-2008, 03:44 PM
was intro by bro aman to this naive and innocent ger. Ten days in sg and still dunno wat to do and where to go. So far no assignmt. Bro aman asked me to take first blood when i met her over lunch. Being a nice and charitable guy, :D i say ok lah i go help her start off.
anyway ratings are as follows:
name yang ke from nanjing
age mid 20s
look 7/10, fair n very smooth skin, u can tell she dun do hard work back home
hgt 1.61 est
body 7/10 fair slim and petite
boobs est 33B but pert n firm and natural 8/10
catbath 7/10, with water
bj capped 5.5/10
fj 8/10 gets real horny ans high, supplemented by natural moans
ok, since its her first time doing this anywhere, she was naturally shy and apprehensive. In the room, we chatted shortly and then went to the bathroom where she helped to wash me. No action here as shes till shy and green.
later in the room, i dimmed the lights for her to make her more comfy. first she gave me a breast catbath on my back running down to my feet, Feeling her eraser nips on my butt was thrilling. Later, she took sip of water and gave me a wet catbath from back to feet. was not too bad.
got me to turn over and continued on my front, with focus on my nips and groin area.while this was going on, i ran my finders and hands over her smooth bod and focussed on her nips which she seemed to enjoy. she then capped me and gave me a short bj.
wanted to ride me but i hard other ideas, i cudn't miss the opportunity to enjoy her nice looking boobs and nips. so i licked and sucked them andshe moaned in enjoymt. i then decided to tackle her pussy, with medium length hair, the pussy looked quite neat; me focussed onher clit as she moaned aloud and writhed her body in enjoymt and kept telling me its nice and she cant take it anymore.
I then did her missionary; she she ws a little tight but was really turned on; guess she din hv sex for long time. her moans and expression were a real turn on during the fj. and she hugged me tightly at times.
later got her to ride me and she continued her stereophonic audio as i concentrated on her nips with my fingers. we then did it sitting up and she really moved her butt for more feel.
I then finished off in missionary as we helds hands in the final run up.
later we rested and washed separately. fj was prolonged and enjoyable for both of us. now my legs soft2.
chatted abit and paid her sgd 80 for her effort and time. If u wan a nice pleasant soft spoken gal, still fresh in such services, she is the one.
cheers :)
Anyone keen on her, plse contact bro aman.

cunt puncher
18-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Good lobang, I will support you just like how I support Stephan....:D

steamer
18-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Good lobang, I will support you just like how I support Stephan....:D

tq bro, be gentle with her hor :D

suaveguy28
18-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Yo steamer and cunt puncher long time no see u all hide down here. Damn was busy for work if not today QC will be me.....:mad:

Clit_LickeR
18-07-2008, 05:06 PM

Bro, whats her damage? :D;)

suaveguy28
18-07-2008, 05:08 PM
paid her sgd 80 for her effort and time. If u wan a nice pleasant soft spoken gal, still fresh in such services, she is the one.
cheers :)

Bro, whats her damage? :D;)

Bro CL u cannot see meh?:D

steamer
19-07-2008, 12:21 AM
hi guys,
I received some pm.s asking for yang ke's ctc. plse pm bro aman for this as i dun hv her no.
thks :)

aman
19-07-2008, 11:05 AM
hi guys,
I received some pm.s asking for yang ke's ctc. plse pm bro aman for this as i dun hv her no.
thks :)

Sorry, i didnt knw you open thread for her liao.:)

For those who want her contact pls PM me or post in the thread.
only you hv post FR befor:D
and she only can take chinese guy.
sorry ha.

Clit_LickeR
19-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Bro CL u cannot see meh?:D

aiyo... too 'sex-cited' liao.. :p
me newbie mah.. gimme chance lah.. :D

Cheers!

benglian
19-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Going to check her out.

aman
19-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Going to check her out.

Waiting for your FR:)

vince_kid
19-07-2008, 04:15 PM
bro PM you already.

aman
21-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Contact send:)

aman
22-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Still No sound No pic:p

usmjordan2
22-07-2008, 08:21 AM
bro aman . may I ? thanks :)

sun-x
22-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks bro aman for yang ke contact, just now was in GL so try to get her but she already book by someone here so just meet her at lor 3x kopi shop just chat chat ,she was with her gf look veri sexy n hot to me just in singapore 1 day:eek: and veri young somemore.
already get her contact and going to meet her tml:)

99percent
22-07-2008, 11:39 PM
you are good at hunting syt gems, esp PRC!
sometimes, i walk around there, i dont see good SYTs. if got looks, they don't have service..
having best of both world is difficult to hunt.

kudos to you guys

activez
22-07-2008, 11:45 PM
bro aman,

can pm me yang ke contact?

thanks

zhutou12
22-07-2008, 11:46 PM
agree bro....
so far, i have been hunting in gl however i have yet to meet syt with both (looks and services).....

usmjordan2
23-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks bro aman for this innocent girl : Yang ke

Here is her FR from me

Name : Yang Ke
Look : 7.5/10
Body : smooth 7.5/10
BJ : 5/10
Fingering : I din try
Painting : Yes ( she say she cannot tahan )
FJ : 8/10
( she not the fake type of making love , moaning around the room )

Damage : 80 + room 10
RtF : 70%

remark : her friend just reach one day already try by my friend too

Name : zhang xue
BJ : 7/10
look : 6.5/10
fingering : no
painting : yes
FJ : 8/10 ( 1day hot hot , water many many , moan lough lough )

imnsa
23-07-2008, 01:49 AM
A definite gem for those who like gentle demure type.

But once you get her engine going, boy oh boy, you're in for a shock.

A lot of areas need improving, but frankly, I'd rather she stays the same as it gives a totally different feel as compared to other "pros".

Got a room & sms'd her the no. Less than 1mins already at the doorstep as her friend also staying in the same H81. Yeah, that friend. ;) Didn't get to see her though.

But for me, seeing YK was a treat! Not exactly a beauty that catches your eyes, but defintely not a plain jane. The looks grows on you though and I'm sure when you hear and see her moan and squirm under you, you'll know what I mean.

Doesn't kiss/french nor do BBBJ. No anal and no CIM. But most importantly not a time watcher.

She's still very inexperienced and was complaining that she wasn't making the kind of money she had in mind.

So for all the bros who are waiting on the sideline, please go ahead and make your bookings with her and have a great time!

:D

aman
23-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks bro aman for yang ke contact, just now was in GL so try to get her but she already book by someone here so just meet her at lor 3x kopi shop just chat chat ,she was with her gf look veri sexy n hot to me just in singapore 1 day:eek: and veri young somemore.
already get her contact and going to meet her tml
LoL..Go GO GO!!! n post FR, but you not the 1st liao,2 bros already try Xiao Xue:cool: n the FR is just below here.

Thanks bro aman for this innocent girl : Yang ke

A definite gem for those who like gentle demure type.

But once you get her engine going, boy oh boy, you're in for a shock.

A lot of areas need improving, but frankly, I'd rather she stays the same as it gives a totally different feel as compared to other "pros".

Thanks bro usmjordan2 for YK n her gf xiao xue FR too.
And thanks bro imnsa for YK FR:)
So both of you guy have a great time n enjoy with YK:p

steamer
23-07-2008, 08:54 AM
guys, plse dun pm me for her contact; i have oredi said in my fr n post to refer to bro aman. I dun hv her contact hor. I juz qc onli then.
plse read my fr carefully n dun use ur small head to rush u. Even if i wan to rtf, i still hv to ask aman.
:cool:

sun-x
23-07-2008, 10:01 AM
LoL..Go GO GO!!! n post FR, but you not the 1st liao,2 bros already try Xiao Xue:cool: n the FR is just below here.

:eek:she so hot .....so fast someone bonk her, like that later cheong:p

sun-x
23-07-2008, 02:08 PM
They all still sleeping:(
ask me to come later:)

aman
23-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Those who want yang ke or her gf xiao xue(zhang xue), can pm me:)

aman
24-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Both gal contact also given out:)

Optimus_Prime
24-07-2008, 08:49 AM
bro..... u nowadays got so many gals to recommend ah :p

aman
24-07-2008, 08:53 AM
bro..... u nowadays got so many gals to recommend ah :p

just helping them lor.

you like ...!!
xiao xue got cp gal look:)
yang ke very sweet(gal next dr look):p

Optimus_Prime
24-07-2008, 08:59 AM
you like ...!!
xiao xue got cp gal look:)
yang ke very sweet(gal next dr look):p

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... :rolleyes:
Xiao Xue maybe.....

but ur Yang Ke may be GND but her full service package lack a lot of things that I like to do (kissing, frenching, BBBJ etc)

aman
24-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... :rolleyes:
Xiao Xue maybe.....

but ur Yang Ke may be GND but her full service package lack a lot of things that I like to do (kissing, frenching, BBBJ etc)

OK!! i knw what to do...ke ke ke:D

steamer
24-07-2008, 09:15 AM
OK!! i knw what to do...ke ke ke:D

let me knw when she starts doing those hehe :D

aman
24-07-2008, 09:28 AM
let me knw when she starts doing those hehe :D

may be you can try SYT xiao xue ...:D

aman
25-07-2008, 07:55 AM
some1 already try them liao...hope can post FR here:)

tahrenn
25-07-2008, 12:31 PM
thank bros for the contact
tried her on 22/07 just finished her friend zhang xue call invited her to join but yang ke shy to tarma so tried zhang xue alone and she wait downstairs.

yang ke zhang xue
look; 6 6.5 cfm bicthy
bj 5 6
fj 6 6.5
damaged $80 each

imnsa
28-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Tried ZX on Sat.

Must say that she is indeed more "experienced" than YK, but somehow I missed the innocence of YK. Generally speaking, I much prefer YK over ZX.

Anyway, heard that they will be leaving soon, so for those bros who ARE still waiting, act fast or you'll miss the train.

aman
28-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Tried ZX on Sat.

Must say that she is indeed more "experienced" than YK, but somehow I missed the innocence of YK. Generally speaking, I much prefer YK over ZX.

Anyway, heard that they will be leaving soon, so for those bros who ARE still waiting, act fast or you'll miss the train.

For me i also go for innocent look YK...:D

For XX(ZX) is more on wild side..:p

aman
29-07-2008, 07:49 AM
No sound No pic...:)

aman
30-07-2008, 07:59 AM
No sound No pic...:)

Contact given out....but...sian:o

aman
01-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Yang ke is back to his home town ,so dun call or sms her:)

For xiao xue is still here:)

SomandrisIsDead
03-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Apologies to Bro Aman, as I was not able to write FR abeit having Yang Ke on Monday. Network was down, and office not secure. Tried my best, but couldn;t log on to sbf for the poast few days. I knew she went back on 31 Jul, and wanted to write b4 that, but I just couldn't log in. Kept having error msg.

Felt guilty, especially to when I promised Bro Aman to write FR. She is a nice lady, but to write an FR now is pointless, since she's settled down back home. I wish her all the best. Sorry abt that Bro Aman.