PDA

View Full Version : Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

blacktaj
17-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi Folks,

Introducing Cindy, a young 19 year old chinese local babe. She needs cash for her family matters, so I met up with her just now. We had a fantastic session. She's a great lover and very very sweet.

She asked me to help her get custys so I'm posting this thread.

If you would like a session, please PM me with your phone number. I will pass on the selected hunks to her after screening. She will not take many, so pls no flaming if you dont get an sms.

She charges $250 1 1. Room and CD on your own. If this is ok with you, great. If not, that's fine too, but please no bargaining, flaming etc.

She will do this only for a couple of weeks and then she'll be gone.

Agents and OKTs, please note she is not interested. Please respect that.

My personal ratings:

Looks: 7.5 pretty face, long eyelashes, big eyes, long straight hair.
Body: 7 tall, 1.63m 50kg. No excess fat, great butt. Some tatoos. Not the light petite type, but not big size lah.
Boobs: 7 nice B cups. Sensitive nips
Pussy: Freshly waxed! baby smooth. Super tight, my tightest since Peneng Hye.
French: very nice and passionate.
BBBJ: 8 good and long. Nice tongue action with many variations in speed and styles. Great balls sucking.
FJ: 9 responsive, soft moans.
Gfe: 9.5 speaks well English or mandarin. Talkative and cheerful

Gentlemen, this is a true Gem. Easily worth $500 if sold by OKT. SO this is a great bargain. Please treat her genly and handle with care, and you will be rewarded.

Please note: no anal. CIM could be possible but she will spit immediately. Not her fav. Apologies, no Malays, Indians. Preferred location is Lav area.

For me, she was worth every cent. But as usual, one man's meat is anothers poison.

apexidevil
17-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Can i have her contact no. ? Thxs :) When she's free ?

apexidevil
17-07-2008, 03:46 PM
can i have her contact no. ? when will she be free ? I'm interested :)

hippolover
17-07-2008, 03:49 PM
can i have her contacts pls :p

apexidevil
17-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Contact Number Pls. ? hehex.. I'm Interested :p

Chinababes2001
17-07-2008, 03:55 PM
better not go to OKTs man... her price probably shoot beyond $500 and she probably be getting only $200

keep it that way bro...

anyway, alrady pm u and awaiting next :rolleyes:

Army_Boy
17-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Yes, better not go for OKT, if not we will be carrot being chop.

blacktaj
17-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Many of you fast hands huh? Hee Hee. She has already contacted some of you. You know who you are, you lucky bastards. Please, no aeroplane ok? If you really cant make it, pls let her know early.

Also post FR hor... good or bad is ok.

Oh yes, points greatly apprciated, but no obligations at all and will not affect my screening criteria.

Please basic respect, do not pass her number around.

Cheers and happy bonking.

blacktaj
17-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm getting many PMs without contact numbers. As stated in first post, I will need your contacts to pass to her, else no deal. Hope you understand. Cheers.

apexidevil
17-07-2008, 05:54 PM
hi. how come my post was not up ? :confused:

wildguru
17-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Respect your decision and like your sharing method.Will wait for more FRs first before deciding to pass my no

kenji74
17-07-2008, 06:13 PM
In the queue man...Tks.
:p

kenny2meet
17-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro, can i have her contact? i'm interested of helping her:)

block11
17-07-2008, 09:01 PM
woooo.... long queue here. is it too late for me to apply? :D

midwest
17-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Any pics for viewing? or any further FRs?

Kiva69
17-07-2008, 09:46 PM
hi, bro. send you PM already please check it out. THANKS!!!

johnlittle
17-07-2008, 09:52 PM
thank for the contact. long long queue...

tonberry
17-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Was feeling down so msg bro black taj. Thanks to bro black taj for the arrangement.

Cindy is a cute chatty girl and We talked alot upon meeting. I tink we can continue to talk till time is up bt I dun really wanna waste a chance to bonk.

We started with frenching while I rub her nipples. They got hard easily and I just had to suck them. While sucking her hard nipples, I rub her clit at the same time. Her breathing gets heavier but her pussy was not wet....

I moved down to her pussy and started my licking.....she really enjoys pussy licking...squirming ard in pleasure.....I continue my second wave by fingering her while sucking on her clit...it really got her very high....

eventually she said i bully her enough and she wanted to bully me back....so she moved to suck my nipples followed by bbbj...her bbbj was gentle bt with good suction....and she kept asking if she had sucked too hard which I assured her tt she is doing a good job.

Then the final act of bonking started after capping....and i shot my load

Overall, it was a good experience

Face: 7/10 (quite cute with dimples)
Body: 6.5 (slim)
Boobs: 6 ( i tink A cup or small B)
cathbath: 6 (abit short)
bbbj: 6 ( good but abit short)
frenching: 7 (like gf)
fj : 7.5 (responsive)
gfe: 8 (feels like bonking gf)

She is a very nice girl and wun be around for long. Bros who are meeting her, pls treat her gently.

blacktaj
17-07-2008, 11:25 PM
woooo.... long queue here. is it too late for me to apply? :D

For Blocky? Never too late.

Was feeling down so msg bro black taj. Thanks to bro black taj for the arrangement.

Cindy is a cute chatty girl and We talked alot upon meeting. I tink we can continue to talk till time is up bt I dun really wanna waste a chance to bonk..................

She is a very nice girl and wun be around for long. Bros who are meeting her, pls treat her gently.

Many thanks for the FR.
------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest, pls be patient. I'm processing your PMs as fast as I can.
Thanks for your understanding.

woot
18-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Ah, unfortunately l'm not in singapore otherwise sure try, seems like l'm missing out on alot of the local delights!:o

blacktaj
18-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi Folks,

Cindy wishes to thank all of you for your great response. And especially for tonberry for his quick FR. It is indeed unusual for for a local FL to have a FR posted on the same day of work. Much appreciated.

The response has been quite good, and I have already passed all qualified contacts to the Cindy. I will still be accepting PMs to pass on to her. A gentle reminder to please include your contact details.

Also apologies to our Malay and Indian bros that she can't service you.

OKTs and Agents, you know I have nothing against you folks, being a regular patron. But please respect that this girl has no interest in joining up.

blacktaj
18-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Ah, unfortunately l'm not in singapore otherwise sure try, seems like l'm missing out on alot of the local delights!:o

Yeah man. Come back quick quick.

Cindy has a few weekend slots still available. So fastest fingers first. after this evening, it will be more difficult for me to check on my PMs. But will still try my best to get the qualified horny bros to Cindy. :)

Chinababes2001
18-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah man. Come back quick quick.

Cindy has a few weekend slots still available. So fastest fingers first. after this evening, it will be more difficult for me to check on my PMs. But will still try my best to get the qualified horny bros to Cindy. :)

hopefully can get her call before the weekend comes man! hahaha

i dun bonk on weekends :cool:

blacktaj
18-07-2008, 02:58 PM
hopefully can get her call before the weekend comes man! hahaha

i dun bonk on weekends :cool:

Ahh bro... I trying my best to get you a slot. Hee hee.
Hopefully she contacts you. Good luck ok?

Chinababes2001
18-07-2008, 03:02 PM

sure bro! sitting in office surfing and waiting ;)
LOL :rolleyes:

virginlovers
18-07-2008, 04:27 PM
bro...do i qualify?
sent u a pm last night

tridacna
18-07-2008, 10:01 PM
First of all, a big thank you to bro blacktaj for the exquisite find on Cindy.

As mentioned by bro tonberry, Cindy is a very chatty girl, She has a nice set of pearlie whites, coupled with a sexy voice.

Met up with her this afternoon and here are my stats on her:

Looks: 7/10
A confirmed SYT, and the sort that would deserve a second look if she strut the streets.

Body: 7/10
Has good curves, not skinny but definitely not fat as mentioned by blacktaj. Some bros may be a bit turned off by her tattoos as she has large ones on her thighs. Not an ugly sight for me though :)

BBBJ: 7/10
The suction is just right, eyes looking at you while bj-ing. Shiok!

FJ: 7.5/10 (doggy: 8/10)
The bonking is good. Willing to try many positions, and she has a perfect round butt for doggy.

GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, actually stayed a while longer with me as her next appt is also at the same hotel.

once again, thank you so much to bro blacktaj for his wonderful lobang. Take care!

blacktaj
18-07-2008, 11:39 PM
First of all, a big thank you to bro blacktaj for the exquisite find on Cindy.

As mentioned by bro tonberry, Cindy is a very chatty girl, She has a nice set of pearlie whites, coupled with a sexy voice.

GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, actually stayed a while longer with me as her next appt is also at the same hotel.

once again, thank you so much to bro blacktaj for his wonderful lobang. Take care!

Yo. Thanks for the FR. Yeah.. love her voice too. I miss her already..

tonberry
18-07-2008, 11:57 PM
I miss her already..

me too bro...i tink the gf feeling, i should put 10....

gysHLL
19-07-2008, 12:03 AM
pls pm me her contact...:)

blacktaj
19-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Good morning folks.

Thanks you again for your kind support.

As is usual in this case, I get requests for contacts, etc etc. The instructions are pretty clear. Sedn me a PM with your contact and if you qualify, I will pass on your number to Cindy and she will contact you if she feels so inclined. Newbies are newbies, I dont get annoyed with people who cant follow instrutions. Made a few mistakes of my own as a newbie myself.

However, there are some hero bros here who are spreading her number. She will not entertain any of unknown numbers. Any unfamiliar numbers WILL be posted here. No ifs, no buts, no filnal warnings. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

As for the rest of you, continue having fun with Cindy. She's a very special girl.

grandfather
19-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Good morning folks.

However, there are some hero bros here who are spreading her number. She will not entertain any of unknown numbers. Any unfamiliar numbers WILL be posted here. No ifs, no buts, no filnal warnings. YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
As for the rest of you, continue having fun with Cindy. She's a very special girl.

Hi bro taj,
hard to find a timing suits her leh, exchange a few sms with her but end up cant fix a timing with her, either she cant make it or i cant make it,

hahahahaha............... maybe fate telling me i no chance to "meet" her. wasted 1 SYT , that i missed out.:(

blacktaj
19-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi bro taj,
hard to find a timing suits her leh, exchange a few sms with her but end up cant fix a timing with her, either she cant make it or i cant make it,

hahahahaha............... maybe fate telling me i no chance to "meet" her. wasted 1 SYT , that i missed out.:(

My friend.... all good things must try hard. lol. Do not give up. Suggest one way is you take afternoon leave if you can. Haha. Keep so much leave also keena forfeit at the end of the year.

wodemama
19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Many of you fast hands huh? Hee Hee. She has already contacted some of you. You know who you are, you lucky bastards. Please, no aeroplane ok? If you really cant make it, pls let her know early.

Also post FR hor... good or bad is ok.

Oh yes, points greatly apprciated, but no obligations at all and will not affect my screening criteria.

Please basic respect, do not pass her number around.

Bro, may i know what is your screening criteria? If you list it down then it will be good!

brs_worid
19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
you are good. Keep the spirit of sharing!
This FL Dome, has been flooded with the "entrepreneurs"....

Gone are the last time period of shares and cares :p

grandfather
19-07-2008, 12:52 PM
My friend.... all good things must try hard. lol. Do not give up. Suggest one way is you take afternoon leave if you can. Haha. Keep so much leave also keena forfeit at the end of the year.

so sad, my company no half day leave one
me now still in office working leh.

:mad:

blacktaj
19-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Bro, may i know what is your screening criteria? If you list it down then it will be good!

Trade secret. Haha.

Those names I recognised as genuine cheongsters approved.
Those with many genuine FRs approved.
Newbies and the rest depends on my gut feel.
0 posts forget it.

Nothing ever is fool proof, but so far is ok. She has not gotten a single stupid question so far, so I'm quite pleased. Some cancellations but no aeroplanes, so thanks to all the professionalism of our bros. :) And I must say some very understanding ones in case she's a bit late.

By stupid question I mean: How old are you? How much are your services? If I can't cum how? Got discount? Can I do 2 shots in that one hr? Can you book the room for me? Etc etc etc.

However got one unknown sms asking "are you Cindy the FL". I was tempted to post his number but that was before my warning at the top of this page, so I give chance. Have noted the number just in case.

hsienloong
19-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Good morning folks.

As is usual in this case, I get requests for contacts, etc etc. The instructions are pretty clear. Sedn me a PM with your contact and if you qualify, I will pass on your number to Cindy and she will contact you if she feels so inclined. Newbies are newbies, I dont get annoyed with people who cant follow instrutions. Made a few mistakes of my own as a newbie myself.

You are the OKT. You probably earning $200 and she gets $50? :P

warbird
19-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Like to thank bro Blacktaj for forwarding my ctc to Cindy. Scheduled meeting for today was reluctantly canceled due to unforseen events. Really frustrating!:(

Will try again next week. Take care Cindy!

skirtchaser639
19-07-2008, 04:38 PM
You are the OKT. You probably earning $200 and she gets $50? :P

guess some people just never read or dun trust people
bro blacktaj did mention that he is not OKT liao mah...sign...horny bro always siao cheong nao, get blinded easily

regardless, i must say bro blacktaj really handle this local gem very well, unlike some threads here where local fl quickly get rope in by OKTs
unfortunately, $250 abit steep for me and big uncle yusof seldom visits...sigh :(
hopefully, this weekend tio 4D, then can PM TS liao....lol

give this thread a push as national day coming, must support locals abit...:D

4am'rs
19-07-2008, 05:37 PM
:D You got pm! And I hope I will hear good news soon!

wodemama
20-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Nothing ever is fool proof, but so far is ok. She has not gotten a single stupid question so far, so I'm quite pleased.

By stupid question I mean: How old are you? How much are your services? If I can't cum how? Got discount? Can I do 2 shots in that one hr? Can you book the room for me? Etc etc etc.

Ok Noted. But bro i hope the next qns i ask is not stupid, say if we have enuff rep pts and are proven genuine chiongster, but she willin to take bros who are overweight or not very handsome?

blacktaj
20-07-2008, 12:10 AM
you are good. Keep the spirit of sharing!
This FL Dome, has been flooded with the "entrepreneurs"....

Gone are the last time period of shares and cares :p

Thank you for your kind words. Nice to know sharing still appreciated.

blacktaj
20-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Like to thank bro Blacktaj for forwarding my ctc to Cindy. Scheduled meeting for today was reluctantly canceled due to unforseen events. Really frustrating!:(

Will try again next week. Take care Cindy!

Yeah. Shit happens. I know you cancelled, but you gave early notice. Cindy really appreciated.

blacktaj
20-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Latest update:

Cindy has filled all her slots for next week. I'm still passing on contacts to her, in case of last minute cancellations.

Thnak you all for your kind support. Cindy is very grateful.

SB_Naruto
20-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Latest update:

Cindy has filled all her slots for next week. I'm still passing on contacts to her, in case of last minute cancellations.

Thnak you all for your kind support. Cindy is very grateful.

Filling up fast. need to step up my gear. Hope not too late. Thanks Blacktaj.

Domanchi
21-07-2008, 10:30 AM
care to share

blacktaj
21-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Hi Folks,

Thanks again. Some of you have tasted sweet Cindy. Hee. All too shy to post FR.

Update: All slots taken today and tomorrow. Wed and Thurs not available. Friday left few slots then close shop.

Those qualified who have PM me will get an sms from her already. Those still interested pls PM me with your contact.

Just to repeat her stats for those late cummers:

Body: 7 tall, 1.63m 50kg. No excess fat, great butt. Some tatoos. Not the light petite type, but not big size lah.
BBBJ: 8 good and long. Nice tongue action with many variations in speed and styles. Great balls sucking.

Damage 250-1-1 not include room and CD.

Aplogies, she does not take Indians and Malays.

warbird
21-07-2008, 04:47 PM
"Friday left few slots then close shop."

OMG!! I may miss this gem!! My didi will never forgive me!!:eek:

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 05:05 PM
"Friday left few slots then close shop."

OMG!! I may miss this gem!! My didi will never forgive me!!:eek:

Ha ha.. how come you know is a GEM?

Just curious

blacktaj
22-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Ha ha.. how come you know is a GEM?

Just curious

You will find out later today. :)

blacktaj
22-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi Folks,

Cindy Friday still got some slots. Last chance. PM me with your contact if you wanna hear from Cindy.

After Friday close shop. Nice waxed pussy go retired. :(

blacktaj
22-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Friday still a few slots left. Don't miss the boat!

sslimsy
22-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi bro,

Have pm you my details. Do I qualify?:confused:

blacktaj
22-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi bro,

Have pm you my details. Do I qualify?:confused:

Yes, your number passed on. Lucky bastard....
Good luck. :)

oldracer80
23-07-2008, 12:46 PM
hi bro, number pm u already,under bill, got chance??
cheers

blacktaj
23-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi Folks,

Sorry to say, Cindy is fully booked for Friday. She has stopped taking bookings.

Thank you all for your kind support, she has accumulated enough for her family problems. And she is indeed very grateful to all of you.

Kudos to all the bros here, only 2 of you cancelled due to unforseen circumstances and no one aeroplane at all. So a big clap to you!

Although not many have posted FRs, I believe you would have found her to be a very special girl, and I am very fortunate to have been able to help her out a bit.

Take care and happy bonking.

infinitiumus
23-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Had cindy yesterday and actually I have no intention of writing FR because anyway she would be gone by this week. But today I am dead tired and I can't do much other than to sleep and surf ... so might as well write a short FR

I must sat SMS communication with this girl was good; she replied SMS very fast . And so it was easy to secure an appointment.

I went to the hotel slightly earlier as I needed to take a conf call so I have asked her to wait till the designated time. She was spot on time.

She came in and I took a good look at her. She was a bit apprehensive and as she said, she was a bit nervous as she was worried that I may not be happy with her. I asked her why. She said that she had read that I preferred slim girls.. and she had a bit of baby fat.

Yes, I had a good look at her. A little of baby fats and slightly on the heavy side. And yes, I have a preference for slim girls but still she is not bad lah - so I led her to sit on the bed. She is a very chatty girl and we chatted for a while. I told her that I NEVER rejected any girl - the most I won't go through the act but still normally I would pay up. And moreover, she ain't bad.

Then I went to take my shower as she did not offer to shower together. Normally I am not pushy. Then she had hers.

Then we jumped onto the bed and the action begun.

She was then totally naked and I had a good look at her figure. OK.. not bad.. some fats.. smallish breast (really surprise me.. cos tot with her size her boobs would be bigger). She began by asking if my nipples were sensitive. Told her to find out herself.

So she went to suck my nipples. Wow not bad.. I let her suck. At the same time my hands reach for her nipples. They were soft but immediately hardened when I touched it, almost magically.

Then she went south to eat my ice-cream. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. OK not bad. Not the best but quite enjoyable.

Then I made her lie on the bed and I was beside her. And I went to french her. Wow her tongue came out fighting. Really feel like kissing gf and I enjoyed those moments as my fingers went to caress her little hole. It was a bit dry. We frenched for a while... I really love the moments and then slowly I moved southwards - licking her nipples, sucking her breasts and then down to her love-hole.

I parted her legs. Wow, she has protuding labia and it was easy to part the hole for my tongue to fuck her hole. There were no smell and I had a good time... she was like wriggling and moaning and her hips were moving in unision with my tongue. I ate her pussy for a while.. the juices were flowing. Then I went to french her again.. she was very nice to kiss .. at the same time I inserted two fingers into her hole and brought her to high grounds of ecstacy.

then it was another round of BBBJ while I searched for the CD. I pumped her in missionary.. oh.. she was tight.. and I came quite quickly.. Dead tired.. I collapsed on the bed.

On the whole quite a satisfactory fuck although I would have prefer a slightly slimmer girl. Frenching was good. BBBJ normal. Sex was responsive.

Not a bad fuck but I had better ones. At $250 it is on the high-side. And I don't think she is $500 material if marketed by OKT. Not in the class of Angelica. Bro TE would market her at $300 to $350. But at that price, I would prefer Frey or Giselle anytime.

oldracer80
23-07-2008, 06:35 PM
wah !!! now can only par sui cheng!!!! why i never check forum!!!!bang bang balls

Eragon
23-07-2008, 09:43 PM

I thought you only like minahs ? :confused::)

blacktaj
23-07-2008, 11:41 PM
I thought you only like minahs ? :confused::)

Eeerr? since when? I like all types. Especially minahs, but all types will do.

kizz
24-07-2008, 01:55 AM
blacktaj, respect your spirit for sharing! :)

blacktaj
24-07-2008, 01:33 PM
blacktaj, respect your spirit for sharing! :)

Thanks. It's not often get a chance to share and care.
Too bad she's fully booked till retirement tomorrow.
Wish her good luck.

bonker-69
24-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks. It's not often get a chance to share and care.
Too bad she's fully booked till retirement tomorrow.
Wish her good luck.

Will she have any changes of her mind since she has seen the fast and high income working in this line, might have some chances she would tend to come back and earn a quick buck again. :D but of course, i wouldnt want to see more and more local girls coming into this scene as its not really right and good for them and their lifes.

skirtchaser639
24-07-2008, 05:02 PM
just few of my five cents worth of comments in point form:

- foreign talent is killing locals in most trades with their lower cost, so we must support locals more even if it is a FL.
- don't really mind more locals in FL, i personally believe they are working equally hard as any foreign talent.
- it is fast cash business, no doubt many FLs will be tempted to return, but age is always catching up.
- there are alway SYTs raising up, so MILFs will tend to be filter off as time passes.
- if we contain our cash flow within the country by patronizing local business, we may help our own economy in some way, take the japanese for example, they will always patronize japanese departmental stall even when they are visiting in other country.

xavier69
24-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Received a sms from Cindy this afternoon that there's a slot cancelled for tomorrow 2 or 3pm. Too bad all her timing I can't make it otherwise will have met her. Anyway, thanks bro blacktaj for passing my ctc to Cindy.

cindyger
25-07-2008, 01:00 PM
boos!!~ so sad~ todae suppose to b my last dae derhs. now gotta extend til tml cos short of one more due to cancellation.
aniwae. wld like to sae a BIG BIG thank you to blacktaj!!~ heh. he spotted mi in the chatroom n volunteered to try my 1st slot n open the thread for mi. lalas. super gan dong. he oso neva bargain price when he book mi for the 2nd time. stil gif xtra. cant belive tis world stil got so nice pple. mus let whole world, or at least whole sbf noe larhs. u all guys mus learn from him. GENTLEMAN!~~
oso oso. mus apologise to a few guys here. those tat i went late for my appt. saberman!!~ thanks for the xtras, din noe til i left the rm n count. so sori for bein late. johnlittle, vic. cant quite rmb the nicks. but if neva rmb wrong i went late for tis few appts. SORI!!~
lastly. i wun b doin tis animore. lalas~ gone.. heh. so those guys hu has my no.s. pls kindly delete them off yr fone ks. even if u msg cum i oso wun reply derhs. pls understand tat i haf my personal life too. nort full-time here let u all 'plae' or entertain yr sms-es derhs. those dunoe how to auto one dun blame mi for bein nasty. thank u veri much. n those few whom i kept as frens derhs. dun 4get my kopi hors. starbucks!!~ heh heh.
thanks again to those hu had appts wif mi. thanks for bein so nice. lalalas.

*a note to all: jus sum of my personal feelins. no offence.
men in here r out to enjoy. to release. to haf fun. but pls pls spare a tot for us FLs. true tat u guys r the one payin. but FLs r oso human beins. we can b fun in bed, has the prettiest face u've seen (nort referrin to mi hors), but wat abt those beneath? nort tryin to make u all pity us, but i belive everi ger in here has their own stories. jus try to b a bit more understandins n less demandins can. ive seen in sum threads guys 'bullyin' the gers. from sum frens, guys bargainin the prices. luckily, mi personally neva kana ani of those shits. but i feel so sad for those gers. like, if she's nort yr type, den dun take lohs. if prices too high, find cheap one lohs. we state our price. if nort worth it for u den jus go elsewher. y mus make so much noise nehs. make noise we oso wun down our prices. make noise oso cant get free fuk. so y?
i dunoe the terms u guys use here. but but, stop bullyin the gers narhs.. jus cos they r settin the threads on their own n has no body to back them up?
of cos i haf to agree tat u guys r the one PAYIN n HAF THE RITE to choose n make noise. but if u go into a shop, c the shirt, u dun tell the person ther, hey, yr price too ex. rite? dun like jus leave the shop norhs. too ex go other shops. get wat i mean?
n im nort referrin to all narhs. nort in here for long but haf seen so mani kinds of pple. mostly r nice. jus those few.. c le damn sad larhs. pple out to make a livin nia. if we can u tink we wil wanna b here? n n, isnt it rite for men to treat women nice? so those.. stop bullyin gers!!

last nite tink whole nite wat to write for my gdbye msg. actuali gort alot derhs. den wake up 4get liaos. aniwae, tink tis post long enuf to waste u guys 5mins? heh..
all the best to all. no more bullyins ks? FLs r jus women hu r born in the wrong kind of famili n has no wae out. they deserve to b treated beta. haf a bit bit of heart narhs.. lalas~
SAYONARA~~

Pure Daisies
25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi cindyger,glad that you have manage to solve your problem.So lucky of you to get all the nice gentlemen :).I only about to start my journey though.:o

skyheng
25-07-2008, 05:54 PM
can PM me her contacts?thx

blacktaj
25-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi cindyger,glad that you have manage to solve your problem.So lucky of you to get all the nice gentlemen :).I only about to start my journey though.:o

PM me if you need genuine help.
email me at

[email protected]

BigMatt
29-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Hi Cindy , thats a good one you wrote, nearly drop my little tears. Anyway All the best to you .......

icecoolT
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Folks,

Introducing Cindy, a young 19 year old chinese local babe. She needs cash for her family matters, so I met up with her just now. We had a fantastic session. She's a great lover and very very sweet.

She asked me to help her get custys so I'm posting this thread.

If you would like a session, please PM me with your phone number. I will pass on the selected hunks to her after screening. She will not take many, so pls no flaming if you dont get an sms.

She charges $250 1 1. Room and CD on your own. If this is ok with you, great. If not, that's fine too, but please no bargaining, flaming etc.

She will do this only for a couple of weeks and then she'll be gone.

Agents and OKTs, please note she is not interested. Please respect that.

My personal ratings:

Gentlemen, this is a true Gem. Easily worth $500 if sold by OKT. SO this is a great bargain. Please treat her genly and handle with care, and you will be rewarded.

Please note: no anal. CIM could be possible but she will spit immediately. Not her fav. Apologies, no Malays, Indians. Preferred location is Lav area.

For me, she was worth every cent. But as usual, one man's meat is anothers poison.

hi bro,
reading your FR and others alike..i am so hard thinking of how good this woman is..reli wana try her out...

can help pass me her contact? i not working today and out for some quick public fun ah..:)

icecoolT aka Adam/33

sexy2002
08-08-2008, 12:06 PM
hi bro,
reading your FR and others alike..i am so hard thinking of how good this woman is..reli wana try her out...

can help pass me her contact? i not working today and out for some quick public fun ah..:)

icecoolT aka Adam/33

Can't you read?she no more in the FL liao:mad:

blacktaj
08-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Can't you read?she no more in the FL liao:mad:

Thanks. Wanted to kick his butt myself. :)

Cindy's doing well and has put her FL past behind her.
Cheers

greatbody
08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
wish her well.

althought i did not meet her and was hoping to.

cheers

Brain83
09-08-2008, 12:51 AM
bro can i have her contact ??

DingDang79
10-08-2008, 03:16 PM
interested to help her..can send me contact?

DD

Rey Mysterio619
10-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Cindy's doing well and has put her FL past behind her.
Cheers

Glad she's doing well... BTW, thks bro blacktaj for the intro. Wanted to write FR but was rather busy and she have retired too. Sorry:o