PDA

View Full Version : Re: PRC Zhi Wei $70/2/2

ddulim
14-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks bro khwt8888 for the contact.
i have a session with her before i fly to Shanghai.on 8/7/08, i try to call her in the morning at 11am, but nobody pick up, so i just carry on my meeting.Until at 11.30am, my phone rings & is her.She ask me what time i want & i told her at 12 noon,as i am taking a freight to shanghai at 2pm.she requested me to pick her up at geyland east.
when i reach there, i saw a pretty fair prc standing beside the library.so i honk her & she approach me.we went to geyland 17 to check in hotel.
in the room, we TCSS for abt 10 mins, until i told her that i want to bath,so she offer to bath me.in the bathtoom, we hug & kiss like gf.she really clean your didi.
Then we proceed to bed, she autoroam my body till my didi feel hard, she also carry on with BJ,so when my didi marikita, i forget to buy condom (hehe...)so, stop the action until the reception bring up the condom.Proceed again the sop,when she is doing the BJ, i slow fringer her pussy & can feel that it very wet.
So, she capped me, & i slowly insert into your hole & do a few position with her.her moan sound is soft & can feel that she enjoy it.
After 10 mins, i eject & she help to clean my didi.we lie down in the bed tcss again & she try to carress me again, but i told her i only do it once,so i do not want to carry on with 2nd time.
But she have a good attitude,then she told me she have no enough sleep, so let her sleep in the room till checkout...
then i proceed to airport.

Below is the statics:
name: zhi wei
boob : rather small (sorry i do not how to define)
body : very fair with small nipple / well shave
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
ATTITUDE : good
rtf : yes.
damage : 60/2/2 ( but i only do it once)

hang37
14-07-2008, 06:49 PM
BRO........ you should write the FR back from the thread.... not start a new post...

khwt8888
26-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Please post at this thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87379-prc-zhi-wei-70-2-2-a-9.html

seeknewss
26-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks bro khwt8888 for the contact.
i have a session with her before i fly to Shanghai.on 8/7/08, i try to call her in the morning at 11am, but nobody pick up, so i just carry on my meeting.Until at 11.30am, my phone rings & is her.She ask me what time i want & i told her at 12 noon,as i am taking a freight to shanghai at 2pm..........................................e)

This is what I call pre-flight check-in :D Am impressed with your time cutting it so close with a quickie before rushing off to airport to take the "freight" to shanghai :eek: