PDA

View Full Version : ah june

cscscsking
12-01-2002, 02:23 PM
$30 only IMHO the most value for $$$ fuck in Singapore. but like all good things be prepare to wait.....

ensign2000
14-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Hi all brothers,(sorry for reporting some info some brothers know liao)
not very good at FR (even in the Army) so please bear with it. Went down to KS again today but didnt go for the $100 Cat but instead go for Ah June. (Money not enough ^_*) Arrive early so OKT told me she havent started working got to wait till one. So me go jalang jalang play games......
Arrive abt one 10 at June's homeground but was told that I must wait. So fast got customer liao. She arrived at abt one 40 smile to me and ask me to follow her to her rm no 5. She didnt enter the rm but talk to OKT and do Allah knows what. For those who like mirror on ceiling type of room, this is it. The room is small but definitely bigger(by a bit IMHO) than those at Flanders SQ. Her figure real good and is definitely a laochio. I must say there is something young abt her looks.( Maybe her makeup or her figure hair? ).
Start by washing an eager tool ( look at her figure of course eager ) and then my asshole. Geting onto the bed what follows might sound SOP to some but her skill of some frenching and using her soft tip of her tongue to lick u over, assrim and bj ( or bbbj, dunno whether the condom was on then but feels like bbbj ) BJ skills can definitely match those $150 at GL ( IMHO as I dont do 150 that often but more of 40 ). The fj yep, with that figure and the sound she made all the way plus me hand cupping her fine nehneh is enough for me to blow my load after less than 1 half minutes. Her tongue is really skillful after those years of training. A must try for $30.

A man's meat is another's poison so no rating here but she can easily be a $100 Cat in KS if younger. ( Guess her service will be less SOP if we pay more isnt it? ) :p

ensign2000
14-01-2002, 03:55 PM
Hi just asking,
is it that those girls with OKT provide room? Me went yesterday nite, talked with an OKT whose gals are chinese. He told me $50 inclusive of room is it true? ( China gals where got so cheap? ):confused:

travelman
15-01-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by ensign2000
Hi all brothers,(sorry for reporting some info some brothers know liao)
not very good at FR (even in the Army) so please bear with it. Went down to KS again today but didnt go for the $100 Cat but instead go for Ah June. (Money not enough ^_*)

Where actually she is .. any idea which house no ?

rubameinatub
16-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Ensign2000, can you kindly please specify which house is Ah June's home base. Thanx.

walabis
17-01-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ensign2000
Hi just asking,
is it that those girls with OKT provide room? Me went yesterday nite, talked with an OKT whose gals are chinese. He told me $50 inclusive of room is it true? ( China gals where got so cheap? ):confused:

Who care is cheap as long she give you a good fuck

ensign2000
17-01-2002, 05:40 PM
Just go KS to any house and ask for June lor. Walabis, u r right!:D

Fucky
23-01-2002, 01:21 AM
Can anyone tell me what is OKT and IMHO ?
I am sotong but willing to learn.
It is true that one mens meat is one mens poison.
But I don't mind trying your poison to experinece near death estacy!

Please engliten me......anyone?

cheong jb
23-01-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Fucky
Can anyone tell me what is OKT and IMHO ?
I am sotong but willing to learn.
It is true that one mens meat is one mens poison.
But I don't mind trying your poison to experinece near death estacy!

Please engliten me......anyone?

KNN READ THE FAQ FOR GOODNESS SAKE later SAM saw ur posting sure fire like hell all new bies pls read the faq on top (yellow colour) b4 u post stupid question

FBOSS
24-01-2002, 02:28 PM
at least there the diff that some have bathroom but some not. so the house no will be helpful

ironheart
25-01-2002, 11:44 PM
How to identify the houses in Keong Saik? sorry for my stupidity and ignorance... any differences in the houses? would like to try June, thanks in advance for the reply :)

coconut
30-01-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by walabis

Who care is cheap as long she give you a good fuck
:rolleyes: I have alway thought of KS ladies as for the ah peks...and the ladies as in the forties!?

Wah liao...you guys must have been without a cunt for a long time.

cscscsking
31-01-2002, 04:53 PM
just goes to show how much u know, doesn't it?

KS $100 cat....anytime can fight with GL $150....if not better...

coconut
31-01-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by cscscsking
just goes to show how much u know, doesn't it?

KS $100 cat....anytime can fight with GL $150....if not better...

KS $100 are what type of girls? China, Malaysian or Sin girls?
What age are we talking about?

Like a rough idea of what type of meat is there before deciding to go there for a look.

:cool:

recall1977
01-02-2002, 12:09 AM
KS is mostly malaysia chinese girl from what i know....
Provide service not losing to GL, BBJ, AR, hot tea...etc.
Sometimes the girls there is worth more than what you get in GL 150 cat.
Try for quite a number of time and had some pretty good expriences.
remember there are a pro call xiao hong... solid bbj with various position... out of the world.
don't ask me which house cos forget and long time never been there alreadi.

Trytry
05-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Bro recall

How about giving us FR on Xiou Hong? Usually how long do these Malaysian Chinese work in KS before they balik kampong?. If they work for 3 - 6 months, maybe Xiou Hong is still around - heh heh. ;)