PDA

View Full Version : Dan Dan - 23 years old wild sexy SYT from Jiang Su

QQ8899
09-07-2008, 04:48 AM
Got to know her through another ktv girl that I have previously tried before. Dan Dan is from Jiang Su and this is her first time in S'pore. Why did she come to S'pore? Her story goes like this:

Dan Dan got to know her ex-boyfriend, a taiwanese, back in her home town at the age of 20. After being in the relationship for about 2 years, she got pregnant and the guy promise to marry her. During her 7th month of her pregnancy, the guy claims that he need to go back to taiwan to settle some bankruptcy problem that he was facing due to business failure. Then....He never return and couldn't be reached anymore....just vanished into the thin air. As it was too late to have an abortion, she was left with no choice but to give birth to the baby. Lucky for Dan Dan, her mum was quite supportive and help her to take care of her now 4 months old baby. As family was not well off, she took up some suggestion from her friends and chose to come over to S'pore to make a living in order for the family to go on.

Currently she is working at a ktv in balestier. Working hour starts from 8pm and finishes at about 3am. As she was free during the day, she then decided to do some FL-ing to earn more $. I should not go into the details of our action but jump straight to the usual brief introduction of her.

Name: Dan Dan - 丹丹

Hometown: Jiang Su - 江苏

Stat: 32B - 25 - 35 - She has got a nice pair of leg and has got brown pointed nipples that is really suckable, minus point is only the small scar on her tummy due to the cesarean birth.

Her Height: Approximately 1.63m to 1.65m

Her Weight: Approx 47kg to 49kg

I rate her look: 6.9 (would be a 7.5 if not for some minor freckles on her face)

I rate her frenching skill : 6 (Very inexperience and green in this department)

I rate her BBBJ skill : 8 (Lots of tongue swirling on my dick and also licking of the testicles, BBBJ action already commence during the showering in the bathroom, Look innocently into your eyes and once a while will stop and asked if you like it the way she is doing it, very service orientated which is why I gave her such high points, later found out that she actually work in a massage parlour for about 3 months back in hometown and the BBBJ skill was imparted by her seniors)

I rate her FJ skill: 7 (Very shy initially, but once you turn her on, she becomes very wild on bed, a very enjoyable session indeed)

Painting is allowed. Pussy is not bushy at all and does not have any foul smell. I tried to finger her and her pussy is really damn tight.

My overall rating of her after the session : 7.5

Damage: $70 / 1 hour / 1 shot. Any other extension of hours required, please ask her yourself.

I have mentioned previously that she is working in ktv during the night, thus her available time will be from 12 noon to about 7pm. One thing to note is that she does not operate in GL area. Once given contact, please liase directly with her either through sms or call and she will tell you where to get a room. She also mentioned that she only served Chinese bros as she does not understand or speaks any other languages, therefore, sorry to those non-chinese bros. Please tip her generously if you find her service good as this poor girl is really in need of money.

To eliminate number collectors, only those bros with a minimum of 1 FR posted before will be given the contact.

Finally, as I do not have access to PC during the normal hours due to the nature of my job, if you qualify for the number but I did not reply your PM within the next 24 hours, kindly PM bro naka_timo for her contact.

scoobyhoo
09-07-2008, 08:24 AM
bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.

Naka_Timo
09-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Bro QQ, long time never heard from u,finally u r out from monking, nice lobang found, got to save up for this gem liao.

Those who met the requirement by the TS, kindly PM me or TS for the contact number.

Naka_Timo
10-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Number out to more bros, hope to c more FR.If TS, did not reply, pls kindly PM me for the contact number.

Enjoy your bonk and have a nice day :p

Real20
10-07-2008, 04:36 PM
I am interested in sexy too

QQ8899
11-07-2008, 09:11 AM
No FR till now? :confused: According to her, a few bros have already tried her service.

Have already reply to those bros who qualify for her number. Those with 0 posting or no FR posted at all please do not bother to ask for her contact as your pm will be deleted. :)

GhostRay
11-07-2008, 11:39 AM
For me have to wait cos timing keep clashing cos her timing is private limited........ beside, too many ctc, dunno who to try.....

nevi1977
11-07-2008, 11:46 AM
For me have to wait cos timing keep clashing cos her timing is private limited........ beside, too many ctc, dunno who to try.....

hahaha Too many to try ??? i think today you going cheong right ? kekeke

peterparker89
11-07-2008, 12:01 PM
wah, Chief! long time no see!
Chief post, must come support abit. I can only support upz thread... :p

JiangSu... very far lor. 5hrs drive from Shanghai or 3hrs drive from Nanjing. I hope i dun have to go back there again... :p

nevi1977
11-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Below is my Fr base on my own opinion....

Morning 10 am.
Yesterday was having coffee with QQ8899 and he pass me the contact of Dan Dan. Back to office nothing much to do was trying my luck to message Dan Dan see any slot for me.... Wait for about awhile no reply maybe she was still sleeping.... Suddenly recieved an sms from her say she will be awake only at 4pm.. What to do LL have to wait loh.

4pm
She sms say that she already woke up , and ask me whether i am free or not. So i reply her ok & she reply me back her address cause she still not familiar with the road here and ask me to fetch her.

Fast forward into details

Collect the key from counter and then proceed to the room. Once inside the room she undress herself and me asking me to join her to the bathroom. At first i thought just normal washing but she went down on me using a mouthful of hot water BJ-ing me. I was thinking knn long time never have such a treatment. So shoick... After awhile dry up myself and wait for her on the bed....

Once on the bed, she begin to bj my didi again while i was fingering her wet hole. This girl really easily wet cause i can feel her wetness. Suddenly she stop me & bring the cd and cap me on.

Did her a few position and finally explode her in missionary.....

Overall Satisfaction

Look : 7.5 ( to my own opinion)
Boobs : 34 B
Pussy : Wet
BJ : 8/10
Fingering : Yes & Wet easily

RTF : Yes if i have time.... kekekeke

kenny9784
11-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi bro ,can share her contact.....I have done for 4 FR before...please check..
thank you...

allabtemoney
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
waiting for more FRs to come

Naka_Timo
11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Below is my Fr base on my own opinion....
e

wah, u so fast r? Tot u monking? I think got to wait till a while then i go try, if not later taste your sperm.

GhostRay
11-07-2008, 05:09 PM
hahaha Too many to try ??? i think today you going cheong right ? kekekeNot today, some other days ba.... tired....going back to zzzz & be a good boy :p

nevi1977
11-07-2008, 05:17 PM
hahaha nnkc lah monking your head lah. dont worry will ask her wash white white and wait for you. Must try this gem. Kan si lang wet sia. Hahahahaha

wah, u so fast r? Tot u monking? I think got to wait till a while then i go try, if not later taste your sperm.

Not today, some other days ba.... tired....going back to zzzz & be a good boy :p

ohhhhh good boy..... like real ah..... maybe i will go before you.... kekekeke

braunmaster
11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I am kinda interested in her too

QQ8899
11-07-2008, 06:04 PM
JiangSu... very far lor. 5hrs drive from Shanghai or 3hrs drive from Nanjing. I hope i dun have to go back there again...

nnkc, your geography improved a lot after your visit to china hor. But hw abt your preference? Still tomyam or you also switch to PRC liao? :p

Morning 10 am.

nnkc, 7 early 8 early horny liao. Some more "tiam tiam" didn't let me knw till I accidentaily found out from her. Picha Lobang!!! :D

He where got monking? I think all these while he bonk the most among all of us :D

Not today, some other days ba.... tired....going back to zzzz & be a good boy

Sat or sun will be a better time for you then :D

Naka_Timo
13-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Number out to more bros, hope to c more FR.If TS, did not reply, pls kindly PM me for the contact number.

huianj
13-07-2008, 04:07 PM
hi bro...

thanks TS for her contact. everything he mentioned are quite true..she is willing to please n kept asking me is this ok,is that ok,,,had a gd time...

sorry for the short fr...am rushing for time...cheers

amity
13-07-2008, 05:16 PM
...........she is working in ktv during the night, thus her available time will be from 12 noon to about 7pm. One thing to note is that she [COLOR="blue"]does not operate in GL area.....
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][B]To eliminate number collectors.....

great.....perfect timing and area of operation for amity.....
can i have DD to "Q" in my "must bonk" list :p

QQ8899
14-07-2008, 04:10 AM
hi bro...

thanks TS for her contact. everything he mentioned are quite true..she is willing to please n kept asking me is this ok,is that ok,,,had a gd time...

sorry for the short fr...am rushing for time...cheers

Thanks for the FR :)

great.....perfect timing and area of operation for amity.....
can i have DD to "Q" in my "must bonk" list :p

Check your PM :)

Krazy
14-07-2008, 10:48 AM
JiangSu... very far lor. 5hrs drive from Shanghai or 3hrs drive from Nanjing. I hope i dun have to go back there again... :p

Bro, Nanjing is the capital city of Jiangsu, if u reach Nanjing u r in fact in Jiangsu already.... depending which county u went....

Seems like the price is a little bit on the high side... if she is good, wont mind paying for it...

Cheers

scoobyhoo
14-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks bro Naka Timo for her contact.

Called her at 4.00pm and felt her voice was quite cold. Later, fetched her from her place and checked in the hotel near her working place.

She wore a green dress with peach colour make-up. Elegant and youthful, especially when you looked at her legs when she walked on her high heels. The more you look at her face, the more you will like hers. (this is my own feeling, may not be true to other bros).

Her skin is soft and smooth. Her boobs is handful with brown pointed nipples, butt is fleshy and firm. Love hole and ass-hole are "neat" and looked clean.

Can stay cool, took off her clothes and instinctive elevation was immediate. Then I sucked her boobs, lubrications are obvious at her mei-mei. She did not
stay idle, bbbj me in a gentle and skillful way.

Come to action, first missionary. pumped for long time (about twenty minutes), felt like riding on a yacht in an angry sea.
Too bad, the aircond was not cool, and sweated like in sauna room. Changed to doggie, and pumped for another ten minutes. Too much sweats (worse than army training) and a bit tired, so saved ammo for the next time.

Name: Dan Dan
Height: about 1.63m (I guess)
Weight: about 48kg (I guess)
Face : 7/10 (not urgly. the more I look, the more I adore - my personal view)
Boobs: 33b (I guess)
Butts: firm with clean ass-hole
Mei-mei: lips are closed "neatly". no bad smell.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 good
FJ: 7/10 (room too warm, otherwise, could be better)
Damage: 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room) /1 hour
RTF: I will if my pockets not dry up

mewaiting4utoo
14-07-2008, 02:07 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

QQ8899
15-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Height: about 1.63m (I guess)
Weight: about 48kg (I guess)
Face : 7/10 (not urgly. the more I look, the more I adore - my personal view)
Boobs: 33b (I guess)
Butts: firm with clean ass-hole
Mei-mei: lips are closed "neatly". no bad smell.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 good
FJ: 7/10 (room too warm, otherwise, could be better)
Damage: 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room) /1 hour
RTF: I will if my pockets not dry up

Thanks for your FR. Glad you have enjoy your session. Those who have PM me for her contact and qualify for her numbers, please check your inbox. Bro with no FR posted before or 0 posting please do not PM me as your PM will be deleted. :)

Naka_Timo
15-07-2008, 05:21 PM

BlurWolfe
16-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Bros QQ and Naka, I missed you all, and wondering new lobang how come never sms me.

I am back to SG this week and next and hopefully stay here until going to China to watch Olympic...:p

Find time this or next week I buy kopi OK?

QQ8899
16-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Mailbox cleared!! ;)

Bros QQ and Naka, I missed you all, and wondering new lobang how come never sms me.

I am back to SG this week and next and hopefully stay here until going to China to watch Olympic...:p

Find time this or next week I buy kopi OK?

No problem bro, sms me when you are back, I am thinking of organising a kopi session too, but most probably on the first week of August. Will keep you posted :)

sianren
16-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi Bro QQ and Bro Naka...very long time since last meet

How you guys???

Mr Cactus

Naka_Timo
16-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Hi Bro QQ and Bro Naka...very long time since last meet

How you guys???

Mr Cactus

Fine, wat abt u? U MIA for a veri long time liao... how has u been doing?

nevi1977
16-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Fine, wat abt u? U MIA for a veri long time liao... how has u been doing?

hahaha he busying digging hole mah. dont pichar his lobangs lah.....:D:D

mewaiting4utoo
16-07-2008, 05:48 PM
1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact. manage to meet up her last evening. went to her place to pick her up ( as she is still new to sg she do not know how to go to other aera other then her working place) and proceed to the nearest hotel. i manage to have 2 round with her, as for the damage u have to ask her yourself. i would go into too detail. what i can say she get wet very easy and it flow non stop and her moaning is rear. below is her stats.

name ; Dan Dan
looks ; 7/10
boobs ; 33B
bbbj ; 7.5/10
fj ; 8/10
RTF ; yes if vit m allow

to all bros, treat her nice u will treat like a king.

overall performance i gave her 8.5/10

happy bonking and cheers.

Naka_Timo
16-07-2008, 07:01 PM
1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact. manage to meet up her last evening. went to her place to pick her up ( as she is still new to sg she do not know how to go to other aera other then her working place) and proceed to the nearest hotel. i manage to have 2 round with her, as for the damage u have to ask her yourself. i would go into too detail. what i can say she get wet very easy and it flow non stop and her moaning is rear. below is her stats.

Thanks for the FR :) had up u liao.

Those who want to try tis get wet easily gem. Do PM me or TS for the number.

GhostRay
17-07-2008, 08:50 AM
hahaha he busying digging hole mah. dont pichar his lobangs lah.....:D:DPeople busy digging hole, u busy being digged by people isit???? kekekekeke :p

nevi1977
17-07-2008, 09:35 AM
People busy digging hole, u busy being digged by people isit???? kekekekeke

shhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha i also busy digging hole..... kekekeke

:D:D

smallfish73
18-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Many thanks to Bro Naka_Timo for the quick response on Dan Dan's contact.
Unfortunately, when i called her abt 1++PM, found c still asleep and can be only available after 3:00PM which is too late for me:(

May try again later

Jai84
18-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Please pm me her contacts, i'm a newbie but will post FR once i've tried...

iluvpiakpiak
18-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi bro Naka Timo. can share her contact?

sianren
19-07-2008, 03:14 PM
hahaha he busying digging hole mah. dont pichar his lobangs lah.....

Yeah,,,current Korean hole and Minah oso dig...:p:p

Bro Naka_Timo..thx for the contact...will post FR once dig her hole..

Mr Cactus

Naka_Timo
19-07-2008, 08:54 PM

Mr Cactus

No wonder u MIA so long, busy digging hole bio jio.

asssxxx
19-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Thank bro QQ8899 for her contact.

I tried to SMS Dan Dan, immediately got her reply, she just woke up from bed and will go for work soon. Managed to arrange a session with her before she start working.

Look:7.5 (no bad looking)
Boobs: 34B, very handful
Pussy:Wild Wild Wet...Juicy
BJ:8.0
Cat Bath: 7.0
FJ:8.5
Moan: 9.0
Overall:8.0

I had a good session with her, no rushing and both of us enjoying the fucking session! Value for $$.

QQ8899
21-07-2008, 09:43 AM
nnkc change to kim chi flavour ???

Bro Naka_Timo..thx for the contact...will post FR once dig her hole..

Mr Cactus

Thank bro QQ8899 for her contact.

I tried to SMS Dan Dan, immediately got her reply, she just woke up from bed and will go for work soon. Managed to arrange a session with her before she start working.

Look:7.5 (no bad looking)
Boobs: 34B, very handful
Pussy:Wild Wild Wet...Juicy
BJ:8.0
Cat Bath: 7.0
FJ:8.5
Moan: 9.0
Overall:8.0

I had a good session with her, no rushing and both of us enjoying the fucking session! Value for $$.

Thanks for the FR. Glad you enjoyed it.
PM replied & awaiting for more FR

nevi1977
21-07-2008, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=QQ8899;2912599]nnkc change to kim chi flavour ???

alamak kim chi spicy mah..... *slurp**slurp*

sianren
21-07-2008, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=QQ8899;2912599]nnkc change to kim chi flavour ???

alamak kim chi spicy mah..... *slurp**slurp*

kopi oso can anytime...( afternoon )

Luckytime
21-07-2008, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=nevi1977;2912605]

afternoon??? me only can lim on weekends if on afternoon...:D

denden7070
21-07-2008, 01:10 PM
thanks to bro QQ8899 for her ctc:D

tried her on friday,below is her state;

name;dandan
look;6.5(me had her first blood of the day,no make up)
bbbj;6.5
fj;7.5
boobs;B
attidude;8.5(cute,chatty n very willing to please)
painting;yes

thanks to TS:)

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 01:14 PM

name;dandan
bbbj;6.5
fj;7.5
boobs;B
painting;yes

thanks to TS

bro denden7070, how come nowadays your FR machiam so similar to QQ's TS Brian 33.... so short and cannot give me a hard on :D:D

QQ8899
21-07-2008, 02:02 PM
sure but you change number already.....how to contact ....:confused: pm me your contact num...

[QUOTE=nevi1977;2912605]

weekends you can ??? sure boh ....

[QUOTE=sianren;2912800]

afternoon??? me only can lim on weekends if on afternoon...:D

Thanks for the FR. glad you enjoyed.

name;dandan
bbbj;6.5
fj;7.5
boobs;B
painting;yes

thanks to TS:)

denden7070
22-07-2008, 05:28 AM
maybe due to i had met qiqi2,that why her look to me not so attractive,wait til qiqi gone back,rtf her again n see if her look to me goes up;)

spyder575
22-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Thank you TS. Tried out this syt late last nite

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (nice, large nipples)
Catbath: yes
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good duration, with water treatment in bed n in shower)
FJ: 7/10 (very horny rider, requests for position changes)
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
GFE: 7/10 (talkative, very tender service)

walabis
22-07-2008, 08:28 AM
maybe due to i had met qiqi2,that why her look to me not so attractive,wait til qiqi gone back,rtf her again n see if her look to me goes up;)
you are every where :D

walabis
22-07-2008, 08:29 AM
sure but you change number already.....how to contact ....:confused: pm me your contact num...

bro..why nowaday your multi quote a bit 走水:D

QQ8899
22-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Thank you TS. Tried out this syt late last nite

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (nice, large nipples)
Catbath: yes
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good duration, with water treatment in bed n in shower)
FJ: 7/10 (very horny rider, requests for position changes)
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
GFE: 7/10 (talkative, very tender service)

Thanks for the FR

bro..why nowaday your multi quote a bit 走水:D

haha Bro dont like that say lah. Old man like me sometime will 走水 mah...

spyder575
22-07-2008, 11:07 AM
also met her big sis last nite...she also seems very delicious...i understand u know X Die very well. ;)

denden7070
22-07-2008, 12:03 PM
also met her big sis last nite...she also seems very delicious...i understand u know X Die very well. ;)

you are back in action:D

denden7070
22-07-2008, 12:04 PM
you are every where :D

what to do........got to look for herbs to stop horny:D:D

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 12:12 PM
what to do........got to look for herbs to stop horny

no wonder ytd u were driving around lorong 35 to look for 2 special young herbs but could not find them :D:D:D

QQ8899
22-07-2008, 07:07 PM

Yeah Delicious indeed. Dont tell me you also intrested in her :D

Naka_Timo
23-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Wow all the delicious FR on her, look up i nid to step up my gear and recharge to get ready liao for her liao.

Number out to more bros. Hope to c FR soon.

Those who want her number, pls PM me or TS. Conditions apply.

spyder575
24-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah Delicious indeed. Dont tell me you also intrested in her :D

anyways, she's wondering where u are cos cannot contact u...n she's leaving tmrw

Naka_Timo
25-07-2008, 02:05 PM
She is still around and number out to more bros. Hope to c FR soon.

Naka_Timo
01-08-2008, 09:45 AM
She is still around till 9th of tis month and number out to more bros. Hope to c FR soon.

QQ8899
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Pm replied. Those who wanna try her act fast or else will miss the boat.

GhostRay
01-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Pm replied. Those who wanna try her act fast or else will miss the boat.the boat go where?

john_parquet
02-08-2008, 01:14 AM
This is my overall rating for Dan Dan:

Look - 8/10 (Quite Pretty)
Boob - B-
Body - 8/10 (Nice Figure)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
Attitude - 5/10 (Talk less, rush for something.. f*** and go)
RTF - NO

DMG - $70

She will be leaving SG on 15th of AUG 08. She usually will be at LOR 24. you can drive there C C Look Look. I think that lane she is the most pretty 1. very obvious and easy to spot.

Contact: Dun have her contact, cos i happen to drive thru lor 24 and met her.

funlovingjo
02-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Hi bro, can i have her contact? like to try her this wkend

QQ8899
02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
the boat go where?

Boat will sail back to China. :p

Look - 8/10 (Quite Pretty)
Boob - B-
Body - 8/10 (Nice Figure)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
Attitude - 5/10 (Talk less, rush for something.. f*** and go)
RTF - NO

DMG - $70

She will be leaving SG on 15th of AUG 08. She usually will be at LOR 24. you can drive there C C Look Look. I think that lane she is the most pretty 1. very obvious and easy to spot.

Are you sure you got the correct person.
Confirmed with her that she dont stand in GL.
What are you trying to prove :mad:

scoobyhoo
02-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Dan Dan had told me she'd never stand at GL. In fact she's good family background, and it's worth every cents and a good investment to pamper yourself, in my opinion, if you are looking for value for your money.

Naka_Timo
02-08-2008, 07:54 PM

Bros, i think u may have write FR on the wrong person or wrong thread as everything u mention not tally at all or maybe u are writing a fake FR.

She will and she never stand at GL, those who tried her can verify for tat and her departure date here is totally not tally at all.

I have also verify with Bro QQ8899, none of us have pass u her number, so where u get the number from?

john_parquet
04-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Bros, i think u may have write FR on the wrong person or wrong thread as everything u mention not tally at all or maybe u are writing a fake FR.

She will and she never stand at GL, those who tried her can verify for tat and her departure date here is totally not tally at all.

I have also verify with Bro QQ8899, none of us have pass u her number, so where u get the number from?

bros,

I was driving along GL and happen to drive thru lor 24 and saw this pretty lady, asked her for price and she quoted $70. asked her to get in to my car.

I asked her what is ur name? and she replied "Dan Dan" and how old? 23yr old. are you 1985? replied: Yes i am. her birthday is on JUNE.

so when u going back? 15th of Aug 08.

If all are not tally then so sorry i might be wrong..

Naka_Timo
05-08-2008, 05:13 PM
bros,

I asked her what is ur name? and she replied "Dan Dan" and how old? 23yr old. are you 1985? replied: Yes i am. her birthday is on JUNE.

so when u going back? 15th of Aug 08.

It not tally at all, there is also another Dan Dan here by another bro, and don think the gal with the same name is the same gal.

Bullet168
05-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Had her yesterday.

Have to thanz bro naka for sharing the number of this gem with me, here my humble FR.

This is my rating

Looks: 7/10 (fair lady with long hair)
figure:7/10
Body: 34B 25 34 ( nice body with nice sexy leg)
Frenching: yes, she does
Fingering: yes, she like it
BBBj: yes 7/10 ( she is good, slow and keep asking me like it a not)
Catbath: yes, allow me to paint her also
Fj: 8/10 (willing to please and very patient)
Overall : 8/10 (i can say is "worth the money")
Attitude: 8/10 (gf feeling, responsive and no rush)
Pussy: tight and very wet.
Damage: 70 + 20 room + tip 10 total 100
RTF: I will, not sure when

She seem to like riding very much.

happy bonking to all bro

Naka_Timo
05-08-2008, 07:24 PM
This FR is based on my own encounter, u may have different view regarding it.

I was a hot afternoon and I have about 2hr to spare, was a bit of a last minute, so decide to give Dan Dan a call, she was ok and available so immediately get a room and waited for her.

The meeting:

A very good first impression I have, a slim and slightly fair young looking lady with a long
straight hair, at the same time with a nice short sexy dress. Nice and fair looking and got cute cute SYT look.It was fast and she straight climb onto the bed, as we had some frenching action there, after tat we proceed to shower.

In the shower:

Soap me from top to bottom, then did a long HJ with soap for me and ruba ruba plus nipple sucking during the shower, clean up my dick head and gave me a hot and cold bbbj during the shower, I almost cannot cum out, but I tahan it. She told me cannot resist liao, her sis is itchy down below, so I proceed to soap and clean her small sis for her in the pussy with some poking also. Then I left the shower, as she ask me to wait for her at the bed.

Action:

She started with catbath then after that proceed down to gave me a gd blow, very hardworking gal, do well to satisfy u. While my finger in already roaming at her already wet pussy, proceed in slowly with one then follow by another one slowly in and out thrust, she was moaning and her pussy was damn wet liao, told me she want the big rod to be in, so cap me and she ride on me, she can do good riding then change to missionary and then told me to do deeper as she had reach the climax liao, so change to doggie so I can gave a deep, fast and hard thrust, I double up my speed and go deeper, she moan even loader and happily then I off load at tat position. WOW, that was great, we mess up the whole bed sheet and also the bed position and also the bedsheet had wet little patches.

After that , we lie down on the bed and then she hug me like her BF.. take a short rest.. Then we proceed to wash up.

Bring her down and sent her back then I go.It really left me a happy and satisfy man.

Here is my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Chemistry level: 9/10 (chatty and we can click well)
Height: 1.62 (my own estimation)
Weight: 46kg (my own estimation)
Body: 7/10 – slim, I think got 34B 25 34
Boobs: 7/10 – just nice for me, not too big and not too small.
BbbJ: 7/10 – slow and steady and hard with good suction and licking ball action
Frenching: yes, good kisser and no smell as she never smoke…
Pussy: hairy and also no smell, wet damn fast and tight.
CIM: Not sure if she do….
FJ: 8/10 – good moaning… veri gf feeling with various position
Overall : 7/10 an enjoyable bonk.
Service: 8/10 willing to please, very accommodating..
Damage: as stated plus tips

She is leaving our land tis weekend, so be fast and pls treat her nicely, those who want her and meet the condition as stated by TS, can PM me or TS for the number.