PDA

View Full Version : 25 year old Petite/Small PRC Girl $50 per shot

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Haha this is my sharing with bro over there forum.

This few weeks chiong KTV, but sian la like one KTV girl but this girl just dont go out to bonk one(went 4 time, 4 times ask me to wait till she is ready, wow CB like gold).

Today got a no. from a bro over this forum. call the girl and went down to GL.

As i was walking around Lor 23 up and down, went opposite the road to meet that girl but saw quiet/petite girl standing outside of a KTV beside Lor 20. She look petite. SYT and Pretty wearing blue colour short dress. First of all i never ask her how much cause i still trying to figure who is that girl from one bro over here.

Stupid lol, she told me to go opposite there to meet her but she is just those standing street girl beside Lor 23. saw her not my taste at all. dont look like 21 years old as she tell me through the phone (look like 29 or 30 with tatoo on her breast.)

Decide not to up her and went back to this quiet girl standing outside of the KTV. I stand beside her and she look at me, like i am a FL over GL.

Me: Are you working or you are waiting for friend.
She: Yes i am working.
Me: In the KTV.
She: No.
Me: what is your name ?
She: Xiao Li
Me: how much ???
She: $50 for one shot.
Me: Got Blow Job
She: Blow Job $10 more
Me: Ok lets go.

We process to a hotel along Lor 20, book a room and went up.

Wow lao she really my type. Start to chat with her, into the room she begin to take off. Nice body with no fat, very quiet.

We process to took a bath, she clean me up. after that her turn. I waited on the bed. She came outside with nothing. She came over my side and ask me you want BJ, i say BJ without cap i want. she started to give me a bbbj. wow lao cannot tah ha anymore. take the cap and she cap for me.

First she on the top of me, change to both sitting. then i carry her. she use her two leg to grid me. she up and down. after 3 min i throw her on the bed and f..k her.

She: pls harder. harder i want. i want.

turn over 45 degree, both leg close down. change back to she down i up to ensure she is enjoying before i cannot wait but unload into the cap. before she left i ask her whether business good or not, she tell me no good. she only come here 4 days. As her whether she need to me to help her. she say ok and give me her no.

By the way, she come with her bf. but her bf let her work as a fl. to me a bit sad for her also, cause her home is super poor. Now i know why she look so quiet. Ke lian

FR Report rating by 1tigerboy.

Look: 7/10 (my type of girl)
Breast: A+ / B
Body: 6.7/10 (petite girl, small size, no tummy)
Hight: 158cm
Weight: i think 40 - 43 only (can carry to bonk one)
Kissing: no (she say not clean)
Licking: no
Fingering: a while cause cannot tah han have to up her
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (her month too small, my small bro too big)
Girlfriend Feeling: 5.5/10 (too quiet)
Fj: 7/10 (can change many position)
Damage: $60 with BJ/BBBJ (1 shot) or $50 without BJ/BBBJ + $20 (hotel) + Cap (i bring my one)
RTF: Sure

Please not that i not the OKT(you can view all my fr, i just hoping to share)

Those bro with Point 15 an above + 3 FR can PM me for her no. Her name is Xiao li

*** sorry to write so long, hope no one will zap me.

Thank you to all Bro

amity
05-07-2008, 01:36 AM
amity: how much ???
1tigerboy: she charge $50 for one shot (without blowjob)
amity : Got GST??? :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------
brudder,

u power arh.....

too bad my little dick cant handle so much pussy....signz....:(

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:37 AM
by the way, she start work at 12pm till 2 or 3am.

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:39 AM
brudder,

u power arh.....

too bad my little dick cant handle so much pussy....signz....:(

bro i tired too but no choice, i spend this 2 week on a KTV girl but she dont let me bonk her so have to go find other gem lol.

Hai... i qoute her $200 for one shot also dont go. She is like 29 year old but act like just sat with people only dont bonk one. I ask her and ask her, tip her and tip her but no use la. i not handsome so she dont want me lol.

so gave up after 4 time of going to see her only.

sad sad :(

ken6890
05-07-2008, 01:47 AM
Haha this is my sharing with bro over there forum.

Those bro with Point 15 an above + 3 FR can PM me for her no. Her name is Xiao li

*** sorry to write so long, hope no one will zap me.

Thank you to all Bro

bro 1tigerboy , very nice FR sharing , how can zap you le :D thanks

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:47 AM
amity : Got GST???

Bro Amity, $50 for one shot (without blowjob), i also surprise but i did not tip her also... hehe. canfirm, you dont believe you call her, i give you her no. if got addition charge i paid for you.

hehe

amity
05-07-2008, 01:53 AM

Bro Amity, $50 for one shot (without blowjob), i also surprise but i did not tip her also... hehe. canfirm, you dont believe you call her, i give you her no. if got addition charge i paid for you.

hehe

if my OC stock check my armoury
found i have ammunition go missing
fire only blank when she is horny
send me to DB at kranji
1tigerboy u are my buddy
do u want to keep me accompany? :D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:56 AM
if my OC stock check my armoury
found i have ammunition go missing
fire only blank when she is horny
send me to DB at kranji
1tigerboy u want to accompany? :D

No Thanks. During my NS, my OC will never sent me go DB one, he only give me OFF day cause i an a outstanding NSF.

hehe

ken6890
05-07-2008, 02:04 AM

hehe

bro 1tigerboy , wa like that 1 got this offer bo ?:D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 02:07 AM
bro 1tigerboy , wa like that 1 got this offer bo ?:D

of course, that time you share with me Huizi, Thanks. i got up her.

Pretty chick, she went back liao right ? just now i never go to that lorong to see see, tired so went home after that session

insanity08
05-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Just tried this girl, as the TS has said, she is really petite and small ... and its really good to swing her around :D ... the downside is her boobies is really small ... but well ... guess thats a compromise ... but her looks is syt.... :D

Well the rest are SOP...

Actually wanted to book her overnight but she say no :mad: well nvm ... its already quite sextifying ....

Thanks TS !

amity
05-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Just tried this girl, as the TS has said, she is really petite and small ...

wow bro, u realli fast hand fast leg....:D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Just tried this girl, as the TS has said, she is really petite and small ... and its really good to swing her around :D ... the downside is her boobies is really small ... but well ... guess thats a compromise ... but her looks is syt.... :D

Well the rest are SOP...

Actually wanted to book her overnight but she say no :mad: well nvm ... its already quite sextifying ....

Thanks TS !

Wow sian, you really fast lei. just now i call her chat chat she say your friend come down find me le. i say i only give 5 bro your no. only, so fast got people go down find you.

She say yes, i never bluff you. thanks me but i tell her no need to thanks me la, i just want to share with bro over this forum because you are a budget bonk just like Fast Food(KFC). Fast and Furiours. I also enjoy myself with you ma :)

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Ya, forget to say this for my FR:

She only do with Condom for Fxxking.....

Please protect yourself and also other bros.

Thanks

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi Bro with least than 15 point + 3 FR, pls give this a pass.

i not the OKT but i try my best to protect this FL cause i also wanted a RTF.

Please do not PM me for no. if you are a new sammyster with less than 15 point + 3 FR. (someone new just PM me, which i will not reply.). I will not reply at all cause i have posted that to let every bro knew.

I am sorry cause i also dont want this girl to get into trouble.

Hope broz can understand.

ken6890
05-07-2008, 10:24 AM
of course, that time you share with me Huizi, Thanks. i got up her.

Pretty chick, she went back liao right ? just now i never go to that lorong to see see, tired so went home after that session

haha thanks bro 1tigerboy , I thought you forgot liao :D fyi hui zi still here and will going back on next monday last day , me will rtf her first before she went back china and may not come back liao ( may be my last shot on her liao ) , sorry hor , i am just reply you answer here and not using your thread to recommend her , please kindly excuse me hor if i am wrong hor :D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
haha thanks bro 1tigerboy , I thought you forgot liao :D fyi hui zi still here and will going back on next monday last day , me will rtf her first before she went back china and may not come back liao ( may be my last shot on her liao ) , sorry hor , i am just reply you answer here and not using your thread to recommend her , please kindly excuse me hor if i am wrong hor :D

hehe, help me wish her good luck and take care :D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Any way bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact. :)

Monkey4
05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Any way bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact. :)

bro 1tigerboy, care to pm me her contact? Btw, still owe u one up cos saw u upped my points recently... allow me sometime to up u hor. Thanks

Monkey4
05-07-2008, 02:18 PM
By the way, she come with her bf. but her bf let her work as a fl. to me a bit sad for her also, cause her home is super poor. Now i know why she look so quiet. Ke lian

Thank you to all Bro

bro, but will her bf suddenly cheong up with parang while i bonk her....:confused::D

better go far far to bonk and hope he bf no gps tracking system :D

amity
05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
bro 1tigerboy, care to pm me her contact? Btw, still owe u one up cos saw u upped my points recently... allow me sometime to up u hor. Thanks

yo bro monkey4 is here :D.....will Mr Popiah come and join the Q :p
must fast hand fast leg before he come to know abt it.... ah bo the Q will be till JB soon.

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
bro, but will her bf suddenly cheong up with parang while i bonk her....:confused::D

Dont worry, her bf let her work as FL.

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 05:46 PM

Hi bro Monkey4, i have PM you her no. Hope you enjoy... :D

satan666
05-07-2008, 09:13 PM
wah bro tiger, gd find leh.. itchy again.. lol, but i dare not go gl alone. and dun go there de.. care to share number bo? wondering if she operates at other places or not.. haha.. if the bf come with parang, i will cum on his face instead.. lol jk..

anyway up ur point le.. haha.. :D

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 10:30 PM
wah bro tiger, gd find leh.. itchy again.. lol, but i dare not go gl alone. and dun go there de.. care to share number bo? wondering if she operates at other places or not.. haha.. if the bf come with parang, :eek:.. lol jk..

anyway up ur point le.. haha.. :D

Bro PM sent to you. Not sure whether she operate outside or not.

Hope you enjoy yourself with Xiao Li :D

Thanks for your point

1tigerboy
05-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

She work till 3am today

ken6890
05-07-2008, 11:54 PM

bro Monkey4
wa you mentioned like that me also scare scare le 小弟怕怕噢

May be in the otherway her bf come and say thank you for your support le , since he allow her to do fl as mentioned by bro 1tigerboy :D

Monkey4
06-07-2008, 09:31 AM
apparently there is one coward no sense of humour samster who zapped me 3 points saying : "dun post rubbish :mad:" :rolleyes:

bro 1tigerboy, will contact xiao li and post FR next week.

ken6890, amity... be careful hor... dun post rubbish ... u next :D:D

popiah
06-07-2008, 09:53 AM
apparently there is one coward no sense of humour samster who zapped me 3 points saying : "dun post rubbish

ken6890, amity... be careful hor... dun post rubbish ... u next

hi monkey king,

ha ha ha....kanna zapped 3 points....you see lah.....tock so many cock over here.....:D:p

signoff
Tocking Cock Popiah

popiah
06-07-2008, 09:54 AM
yo bro monkey4 is here :D.....will Mr Popiah come and join the Q
must fast hand fast leg before he come to know abt it.... ah bo the Q will be till JB soon.

hi bro amity,

i got alot of spies over here.....nothing can escape my eye / ear / Cxxk too...:p

Wow....so early in the "Q"....what m i waiting for....:D

signoff
Cxxk Popiah

ken6890
06-07-2008, 04:47 PM
apparently there is one coward no sense of humour samster who zapped me 3 points saying : "dun post rubbish :mad:"

bro Monday4 , thank for your kind info about this , will becarefull and won't post rubbish

bro amity , you also same ho , waiting for your Fr soon also :)

1tigerboy
06-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

She work till 3am today :D

1tigerboy
06-07-2008, 06:35 PM

Hope you enjoy the session with her :)

merryprince
06-07-2008, 07:31 PM
can i qualify? i am a geniune samster, though new here

spermkiller
06-07-2008, 08:26 PM

She work till 3am today :D

Hmm. Must work hard to gain some points so that i can get her contact :D

adv0cate
06-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Hmm. Must work hard to gain some points so that i can get her contact :D

by the time u gain some point, she already left le lah.... :D

1tigerboy
06-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Just receive a call From Xiao Li, telling me her business very bad :( , so ask her whether i can take a pic and post over here but got rejected :o

Still dont have new FR from bro who had try her.

Bro interested in SYT, pretty Xiao Li pls PM me for her contact. (Bro with more than 15 point + 3 FR over this forum)

amity
06-07-2008, 11:18 PM
....Still dont have new FR from bro who had try her.

Mission planning completed. Firing battalion on standby. Action station closed up within 72 hours, Sir.

apparently there is one coward no sense of humour samster who zapped me 3 points saying : "dun post rubbish" ………….…..

wa kaoz, sorry bro monkey4 to hear that u kenan zap three points by a very senior samster. I guess not many bros are thinking that Sammy Boy Forum is only meant for Search contact, Bonk and Finshed off with report.

u'll earn back what u loss with interest :p So be urself lor. Anyway thx ya for the warning.

hi bro amity,
i got alot of spies over here.....nothing can escape my eye / ear / Cxxk too...

Wow....so early in the "Q"....what m i waiting for....

signoff
Cxxk Popiah

Brudder,
sunday morning early early, shouldnt u “Q” up to buy breakfast for your “missy” with BB 34D? :D.

i knew nothing can escape from ur REC (Radar, Ear n Cxxk) so I had to LL “Q” up early :p

chotto matte, wait for me to complete my Firing Report , pls pls pls, ah bo maybe……….

1tigerboy
07-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Mission planning completed. Firing battalion on standby. Action station closed up within 72 hours, Sir.[/COLOR]

Haha hope to see your FR. Good or bad also must post k.

1tigerboy
07-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Bro interested in SYT, Fair, pretty Xiao Li pls PM me for her contact. (Bro with more than 15 point + 3 FR over this forum)

kenny9784
07-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi Bro. I supposed to have 15 points ,donot why became 14points. and I have wrote 4 FR on SBF forum already....please checked n hope u can share and will write Short FR after session....thank you....

1tigerboy
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi Bro. I supposed to have 15 points ,donot why became 14points. and I have wrote 4 FR on SBF forum already....please checked n hope u can share and will write Short FR after session....thank you....

PM Sent, hope you enjoy yourself and post a FR.

Have a nice day :)

amity
07-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Haha hope to see your FR. Good or bad also must post k.

Commander, here my FR as promised.
Bros, pls scroll to rating if you dun have a minute.

Send her firing request, receive confirmation within minutes.
Follow up SOP in the pre-firing checklist.
Load and ready, wait for Miss 小丽.

She arrives punctually.
First impression I rate her “kawaii”.
Small petite size, like SYT.
She put on make-up and dresses up nicely.
Some may say she look slutty,
I rate her more like GND.
Definitely look “Oishii”

Now I have higher expectation on this lady.
I know its unfair but I just cant help it.
I let her perform as in how she likes it.
Generally I have everything on the delivery,
except BBBJ and frenching, amity has no luck to receive it.
FJ is standard, moaning is natural, she don’t fake it.
Unlike wild wild wet, she is wet but not wild. So FJ is nothing to my fancy.

Finish the FJ, she proceed to her own showering,
left me alone to do my own area cleaning.
WTF, I only get to watch her bathing while I smoking.
SOB for her service, she deserve some smacking.

She changed up and request dismiss from my mission debriefing.
WTF, I feel like discharging her from my future mission firing.
Ask her stay back, glad she consent and plead guilty after a short counseling.

RTB and send report for vetting and certify.
Hope u like the report in someway amusing.
And amity effort will gain some “WASABI”.
If u thinks it is lousy and appears silly,
Laugh it off and don’t gif me Chilli Padi.
Green is healthy, Red is heaty.

Final Verdict:

Look: 8/10 (Bro TS, KNN she is your cup of tea and u so stingy to rate her look)
She is 25yo, but she look like 21yo to me….oh gosh…. or i need to check my eyesight? ;)

Body: 8.5/10
- very skinny, smooth complexion and fair but not snow white.
- Ht:1.50m;
- Wt:very light, me old man can lift and throw her to the bed;
- Boob: same size or slightly meaty than FF one in bro jazz***z thread :p
- vital stat : i est. 32A-23-33. (very close to FF’s body if my memory dun fail me)

Service (foreplay, FJ …..): 5/10
She has a large room for improvement. Not a clock watcher, don’t rush u to cum, willing to please ur request in changing position. But….. she will change up, bath and wanted to leave after the sexxion. (She is like HZ in bro k*****0 thread, maybe will TCSS wif u for 5 mins if have chemistry). Skip her if u want GFE 10/10 (confirm she CMI to my standard).

After talking to her, I understand that her personality is quiet and unsociable type. She don’t stay back TCSS because she afraid that bros will get annoyed when she is not chatty. Anyway found her not that bad, though not really sociable still but is friendly and she dont talk very loud....no strong accent of PRC. Can more bros help to train her to be better service-oriented?

GFE: 2/10 (at first) ; 6/10 (after case review). Hope to see some more improvement as I dun wish to pay to be a counselor every time. :D

Damage: $60 (with BJ automatic w/o request) + room and CD boh pao.
RTF: Yes. My heart tells me to gif her chance. For her, I will give a RTF report.

Who will take her fourth blood? (i think i know who will cheong down tomolo evening :p)

fatboy
07-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Tks to TS for XL no, but so sad that until 7pm just now, her phone is not on...will continue to try tomorrow..

Bro, appreciate if you can advise her to on her phone, otherwise you also cant help her...

amity
07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Tks to TS for XL no, but so sad that until 7pm just now, her phone is not on...will continue to try tomorrow..

Bro, appreciate if you can advise her to on her phone, otherwise you also cant help her...

"no network connection temporaily...... pls try again later....good luck :D"

fatboy
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
tks bro for the reminder, my mistake...starts with 8 not 9...sorry TS for the mistake...my losses for not meeting her today...

1tigerboy
07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
tks bro for the reminder, my mistake...starts with 8 not 9...sorry TS for the mistake...my losses for not meeting her today...

No Problem Bro :) Hope you enjoy yourself other day. Take good care k :)

amity
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
"no network connection temporaily...... pls try again later....good luck :D"

Ok can get through liao....network problem.....

Buddy 1tigerboy, u like my report boh? :D
KNN regret trying her first, now jeopardise my missions plan :p

mgrover
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM

Hi Bro,

Can i have her contact? thanx a million..

Monkey4
08-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Commander, here my FR as promised.
Bros, pls scroll to rating if you dun have a minute.

Final Verdict:

Look: 8/10 (Bro TS, KNN she is your cup of tea and u so stingy to rate her look)
She is 25yo, but she look like 21yo to me….oh gosh…. or i need to check my eyesight? ;)

Body: 8.5/10
- very skinny, smooth complexion and fair but not snow white.
- Ht:1.50m;
- Wt:very light, me old man can lift and throw her to the bed;
- Boob: same size or slightly meaty than FF one in bro jazz***z thread
- vital stat : i est. 32A-23-33. (very close to FF’s body if my memory dun fail me)

Service (foreplay, FJ …..): 5/10
She has a large room for improvement. Not a clock watcher, don’t rush u to cum, willing to please ur request in changing position. But….. she will change up, bath and wanted to leave after the sexxion. (She is like HZ in bro k*****0 thread, maybe will TCSS wif u for 5 mins if have chemistry). Skip her if u want GFE 10/10 (confirm she CMI to my standard).

After talking to her, I understand that her personality is quiet and unsociable type. She don’t stay back TCSS because she afraid that bros will get annoyed when she is not chatty. Anyway found her not that bad, though not really sociable still but is friendly and she dont talk very loud....no strong accent of PRC. Can more bros help to train her to be better service-oriented?

GFE: 2/10 (at first) ; 6/10 (after case review). Hope to see some more improvement as I dun wish to pay to be a counselor every time.

Damage: $60 (with BJ automatic w/o request) + room and CD boh pao.
RTF: Yes. My heart tells me to gif her chance. For her, I will give a RTF report.

Who will take her fourth blood? (i think i know who will cheong down tomolo evening :p)

Just tried Xiao Li on Monday afternoon

Sori not much mood to write FR on this gal, bro 1tigerboy

no chemistry (no gfe) with her lor

whatever bro amity mentioned i concurred.

She is rather tanned and petite and my first impression is machiam like a thai gal. Looks very young but her dressing CMI ytd cos i find it outdated - sori.
Told her so. Moreover she got some strand of armpit hairs which is a turn off for me. :eek:

Really skinny and not much of a talking. SOP treatment though got BBBJ.... initially wanted to raise price to S$70 but i told her i heard the damage was $60 all in..... she said ok.... BBBJ was ok but rather short and machiam rushing to cap me and wanted to finish FJ fast.

In fact she din bathe me b4 action leaving me to wash myself..

RTF : Sori.... definitely no.....

Thanks to TS for sharing but sori not my cup of tea.

1tigerboy
08-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Just tried Xiao Li on Monday afternoon

Sori not much mood to write FR on this gal, bro 1tigerboy

no chemistry (no gfe) with her lor

whatever bro amity mentioned i concurred.

She is rather tanned and petite and my first impression is machiam like a thai gal. Looks very young but her dressing CMI ytd cos i find it outdated - sori.
Told her so. Moreover she got some strand of armpit hairs which is a turn off for me. :eek:

Really skinny and not much of a talking. SOP treatment though got BBBJ.... initially wanted to raise price to S$70 but i told her i heard the damage was $60 all in..... she said ok.... BBBJ was ok but rather short and machiam rushing to cap me and wanted to finish FJ fast.

In fact she din bathe me b4 action leaving me to wash myself..

RTF : Sori.... definitely no.....

Thanks to TS for sharing but sori not my cup of tea.

Bro, i am very very sorry to hear your kind FR.

I will call her again to tell her to improve, i not her OKT so just an advise to her, if still got FR that is like yours. I will not share her no. again.

Sorry bro... very sorry ....

1tigerboy
08-07-2008, 04:45 AM
Ok can get through liao....network problem.....

Buddy 1tigerboy, u like my report boh? :D
KNN regret trying her first, now jeopardise my missions plan :p

I like your FR just like what i feel. but she never improve lol. tommorrow i will call her again. i already told her, she need to improve then got many business. she said she will but she never. Wow lao...

Sorry to bro that she never treated well. very sorry ....

1tigerboy
08-07-2008, 05:01 AM
I will not give out her contact until this Thursday 10/07/08 , i will RTF her this Thursday.

I will tell her where to improve, but if she still dont care dont care one. I will not give her no. to any bro anymore.

I dont want bro over this forum to feel unhappy. Very sorry ... Very Sorry...

My first sharing is bad. Pls forgive me. Thanks

Monkey4
08-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Bro, i am very very sorry to hear your kind FR.

I will call her again to tell her to improve, i not her OKT so just an advise to her, if still got FR that is like yours. I will not share her no. again.

Sorry bro... very sorry ....

bro 1tigerboy, pls lah - not your fault... and dun take it upon yourself that it is your duty to ask her to improve lor... no need to stress yourself... To each his own.... really thanks for sharing but certain things like gfe machiam based on each gal's personality and ya btw 1 thing must stress to her cos i no heart to break it to her - pls shave armpit.... and oso frenching is not allowed so guys pls respect her hor cos i think she wanted to keep it for her bf only. She is sincere but just inexperienced only.

1tigerboy
08-07-2008, 05:19 AM
bro 1tigerboy, pls lah - not your fault... and dun take it upon yourself that it is your duty to ask her to improve lor... no need to stress yourself... To each his own.... really thanks for sharing but certain things like gfe machiam based on each gal's personality and ya btw 1 thing must stress to her cos i no heart to break it to her - pls shave armpit.... and oso frenching is not allowed so guys pls respect her hor cos i think she wanted to keep it for her bf only. She is sincere but just inexperienced only.

Thanks Bro, but i am someone who always go for(or work till) the best so i will feel very bad when i do something wrong.

Anyway your friend up me. thanks to him.... thanks ...

porcupine
08-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Thanks for sharing lah..... no need to feel bad cos to each his own.... maybe one day u will become like walabis and denden7070 leh... finding GEMS along the way :D

1tigerboy
08-07-2008, 05:39 AM
Thanks for sharing lah..... no need to feel bad cos to each his own.... maybe one day u will become like walabis and denden7070 leh... finding GEMS along the way :D

Thanks Bro... :) Thanks for your support

ken6890
09-07-2008, 11:18 AM
I will not give out her contact until this Thursday 10/07/08 , i will RTF her this Thursday.

I will tell her where to improve, but if she still dont care dont care one. I will not give her no. to any bro anymore.

I dont want bro over this forum to feel unhappy. Very sorry ... Very Sorry...

My first sharing is bad. Pls forgive me. Thanks

bro 1tigerboy , this is not your fault la , agree with bro Monkey4 ,
don't no need to stress yourself , infact you have try you best to help her , if she don't improve herself to keep more buniness than we shall consider not to help to recommend her lo .
The spirit of sharing here is to let bro here have a happy bonking with money well spent right :D hope she will listen after you tell or teach her this thursday when you RTF her :) and thanks effort of sharing also :)

1tigerboy
11-07-2008, 12:14 AM
bro 1tigerboy , this is not your fault la , agree with bro Monkey4 ,
don't no need to stress yourself , infact you have try you best to help her , if she don't improve herself to keep more buniness than we shall consider not to help to recommend her lo .
The spirit of sharing here is to let bro here have a happy bonking with money well spent right :D hope she will listen after you tell or teach her this thursday when you RTF her :) and thanks effort of sharing also :)

Thanks bro

1tigerboy
11-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Just RTF this evening with Xiao Li.

Told her to shave off her armpit hair but she told me she dont dare cause if shave le it will grow even more.

She got armpit hair but not a lot.

Today she good good stay with me for 1 hr, told her dont Fxxk le fast fast run away from us. Can talk cock sing song with us, this will improve her service.

As for BBBJ and BJ, bro who wanted longer can tell her. She love to get bonk... today the bed is wet because of her jucy :eek:

1tigerboy
11-07-2008, 12:21 AM

Thanks

1tigerboy
11-07-2008, 04:35 PM

Thanks

SexKing972
11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Can pass me the contact of xiao li

thanks

1tigerboy
11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Can pass me the contact of xiao li

thanks

PM Sent.

Hope you enjoy your session with her. Have a nice day bro :)

SexKing972
12-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the contact

Just finish the lession with her , meet her at lor 20 to check the quality and QC pass then proceed to the hotel room at lor 10.

Here the detail FR from me

Name : xiao li
origin : china ( liao ling )
Age : she told me is 25 ( but she look like 18~20 years old girl )
look : young and smile always, sweety , if she wear school uniform she will be look like the JC girl.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( very hard working )
FJ : 7.5/10 ( wet and reponsive ) , tight and clean
Overall feeling : talkative girl with smiling face , may be I can speak well mandarin so we create some chemistry before action taken.
Damage : $60+ tips $10 + hotel room $10 + CD $2

RTF : yes ( $60 where to find this girl like you bonk the JC girl type ) I told her next time I will bring JC school uniform for her to wear then bonk her with the uniform haha

Again thanks for the contact sharing and additional point is she just work about 11 days and she is not the standing girl at lor 8 ~ 12 ( heavy usage )
normally she will be sitting at the lor 20 kopi shop area.

cheers

1tigerboy
12-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Thanks for the contact

Just finish the lession with her , meet her at lor 20 to check the quality and QC pass then proceed to the hotel room at lor 10.

Here the detail FR from me

Name : xiao li
origin : china ( liao ling )
Age : she told me is 25 ( but she look like 18~20 years old girl )
look : young and smile always, sweety , if she wear school uniform she will be look like the JC girl.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( very hard working )
FJ : 7.5/10 ( wet and reponsive ) , tight and clean
Overall feeling : talkative girl with smiling face , may be I can speak well mandarin so we create some chemistry before action taken.
Damage : $60+ tips $10 + hotel room $10 + CD $2

RTF : yes ( $60 where to find this girl like you bonk the JC girl type ) I told her next time I will bring JC school uniform for her to wear then bonk her with the uniform haha

Again thanks for the contact sharing and additional point is she just work about 11 days and she is not the standing girl at lor 8 ~ 12 ( heavy usage )
normally she will be sitting at the lor 20 kopi shop area.

cheers

Thanks a million Bro for your FR, i am so delighted. you are the second one who like her. Thanks Bro

1tigerboy
12-07-2008, 02:43 AM

Now is 245am, if she went home, bro can call her tommorrow.

I wish you all enjoy your session with her. Thanks.

Good or bad also dont zap me k.

Thanks

amity
12-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Thanks a million Bro for your FR, i am so delighted. you are the second one who like her. Thanks Bro

i am not the second one meh beside bro insanity08 :confused:

anyway buddy, seem that XL has improved on her customer service standard after your re-training :D

1tigerboy
12-07-2008, 02:46 AM
i am not the second one meh beside bro insanity08 :confused:

anyway buddy, seem that XL has improved on her customer service standard after your re-training :D

Sorry bro, i forgot insanity08. Just alway remember you lol. hehe

Yah me first, insanity08 second, you haha 3rd...

haha...

Anyway, hope she can keep improving lol and hope every bro try her is happy...

loner7272
12-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Swee!!! SYT!!! Bro 1tigerboy, can PM her no. pleassssse :p
Promise FR frm me for sure ;)
Thanks!!!

1tigerboy
12-07-2008, 03:59 AM
Thanks!!!

PM sent :)

Hope you enjoy yourself. Good night Bro :)

1tigerboy
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM

Thanks

1tigerboy
13-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks!!!

have you try her ? who is it ???

loner7272
13-07-2008, 02:29 AM
have you try her ? who is it ???
Thanks Bro 1tigerboy!!! Got ur PM, but not yet try.
Wil try contact her Sun evening or if not Tues afternoon which ever my time is available. Bro, u more Kang Chiong than me hor :D makes me also excited leh :p Try imagine her, makes my small head going to explode liao :p
Don worry!!! U wil c my FR soonnnnn!!! As promise ;)
Cheers!!!

1tigerboy
13-07-2008, 03:20 PM

1tigerboy
14-07-2008, 01:45 PM

1tigerboy
14-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Just Receive a call from Xiao Li, asking me to go down tonight to bonk her but today i am too tired to go down.

Any bro who want to bang her hard pls PM me (point 15 + 3 FR)

redboi
14-07-2008, 08:46 PM
wah bro, you are "wanted" by her leh:eek:

pro!

amity
14-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Just Receive a call from Xiao Li, asking me to go down tonight to bonk her but today i am too tired to go down.

Any bro who want to bang her hard pls PM me (point 15 + 3 FR)

poor boy..... me amity has the same fate.... before my bonk recieved a call from a MILF say she miss me..... after my bonk, another SMS ask me if i can meet her.....

now my head big big, but is big headache.... dun know when can give a RTF report for XL as promised :(

1tigerboy
14-07-2008, 10:14 PM
poor boy..... me amity has the same fate.... before my bonk recieved a call from a MILF say she miss me..... after my bonk, another SMS ask me if i can meet her.....

now my head big big, but is big headache.... dun know when can give a RTF report for XL as promised :(

Lucky i not with my GF lol.... if not she saw the sms, i am dead.

fatboy
15-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Tks TS for XL contact.

Met up with her last evening. just a short FR

Look : 6 she really looks like a JC gal if she puts on JC uniform
Boob: A
Size : Very petite, you can carry her anywhere to bonk her, you can even walk and bonk at the same time
Wt : 40kg est
Ht : 155 est
BBBJ: ok not much variation but hard working, pop up and down
Kissing: NO

FJ
gal swatting, gal sitting and moved in circular motion, gal on top in prone, sitting, missionary, missionary with one leg on bed and one leg on floor..gal one legs lifted to shoulder - deep deep penetration, both legs standing and both gals legs on shoulder..finally unloaded in missionary with gals both legs on my arms to assist the insertion to the deepest part of her cunt..

2nd round
about the same of the the first exceprt this time, I time remove the helmet before exploding and shot all over her body..when I was doing HJ at the last part, was very surprise and shiok to heard this gal said (in mandarin)..."come darling, shoot them all over my body, give them all to me"

Wetness: 100% although she had lub with her, but definately no need to use

Damage: $60x2

Thanks for reading

1tigerboy
15-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Tks TS for XL contact.

FJ
gal swatting, gal sitting and moved in circular motion, gal on top in prone, sitting, missionary, missionary with one leg on bed and one leg on floor..gal one legs lifted to shoulder - deep deep penetration, both legs standing and both gals legs on shoulder..finally unloaded in missionary with gals both legs on my arms to assist the insertion to the deepest part of her cunt..

2nd round
about the same of the the first exceprt this time, I time remove the helmet before exploding and shot all over her body..when I was doing HJ at the last part, was very surprise and shiok to heard this gal said (in mandarin)..."come darling, shoot them all over my body, give them all to me"

Damage: $60x2

Thanks for reading

wow sia, bro you so powerful 2X. AND SHOT ALL OVER HER BODY. lucky yesterday i never went down to RTF her if not may smell your sperm lol.

1tigerboy
15-07-2008, 04:36 PM

Thanks

redboi
15-07-2008, 09:35 PM
wow sia, bro you so powerful 2X. AND SHOT ALL OVER HER BODY. lucky yesterday i never went down to RTF her if not may smell your sperm lol.

wah i see ur FR i also hard liao :eek:
power~!

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Tks TS for XL contact.

2nd round

Thanks for reading

bro 1tigerboy, wah machiam after your counselling this gal's service has improved tremendously..... may consider to rtf ;)

1tigerboy
16-07-2008, 03:12 PM
bro 1tigerboy, wah machiam after your counselling this gal's service has improved tremendously..... may consider to rtf ;)

hopefully she can improve even more. :)

1tigerboy
16-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Honny Xiao Li is waiting for Bro to bonk her, Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, Honny Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

Thanks

fatboy
16-07-2008, 05:01 PM
tks bro, i not so jia lat lah...allowed her to bath after shooting LOL

loner7272
17-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Tried tis petite, sweet XL yesterday for an Expresso.
Bro 1Tigerboy, as promised to post my FR & here we goooo...
Sms her on tat sunny Tuesday for a fast feast after my seminar.
Waited in my car for about 10 mins yet no reply. I think she might be probably engaged with cust. So drove down to GL first while waiting for her reply. When reaching GL lor 30+, my HP suddenly rang. Stopped at de side of de road to answer de call. Heard a soft, sweet voice saying " Hello! Wo Shi Xiao Li, Shi Ni Zhao Wo Ma? " I replied " Yes! R u free now for a session? "
She replied " You! Ni Xia Lai 20 Xiang Jie Wo Hao Ma? " I replied " No problem! C u in 3 mins." Quick hand quick leg drove down to Lor 20 to meet her. Damn man, i din noe tat GL is so heavy traffic in the early afternoon also, thought oni during the nite. KNN no chance to stop by the roadside, LL make a turn in to Lor 18 & u turn bac to destination. Stopped outside H81 & call her to inform tat i've reach. Waited in de car, anxiously looking out for her & wondering how she will look like. Saw a late 30s with short puffy hair style approaching towards my car. Wah lau! :eek: don tell me is her. Tat moment i cross my finger & get ready to wind down my window & reject instantly. Walk pass me with eye contact, SEOW LEOW!!! Not her!!! Not her!!! Luckily she's juz a passerby :o Saw another girl from a distance, walking down towards my car, looks quite GOOD, petite size with cutie dressing taste.
Cfm is she 'cause she's smiling at me. Opened my car door, came in & sit down comfortablely, while my eyes still doing my scanning like
"TERMINATOR" on her LOOKS, FIGURE & COMPLEXION
LOOKS....Scanning.... Like 18-20yo little girl.... 7.5/10
FIGURE....Scanning.... Petite....Boobs A+
COMPLEXION....Scanning....Abit Tant....Not Fair....Some pimples on her face & forehead....But her looks compromise
'' Mei Wen Ti Ba? Wo Hai Ke Yi Ba? " I replied " Mei Wen Ti, Dang Ran Ke Yi."
Drove down to a less crowded place near Changi Rd to book for a hotel.
Along the way, i try to TCSS with her to break the ice when later on bed
will not be like strangers. She seems to be very shy & quiet, maybe still very new to tis line. Recfm de price & she mentioned $60 not $50. ( Anyway, $10 don make any difference to me ) Ask her how much she charge for 2hrs service....$120/2/2....Said she had a sis tat can do darma....interested....$120/1/1....But her sis is older, age at late 20s abit baba but not fat. Mmmm....price quite on the high side for 2hrs....try her service 1st b4 making any decision. Reach destination, park my car, book a rm & proceed to the rm. In the rm no action, simply took of her clothes & offer to bath for me. :eek: Push up bra....Boobs becum A- ....Anyway, is OK for me also 'cause tried too many Da Bao & times to change for Xiao Bao. Bath my body & didi cleanly, dried myself & waited for her on the bed. She cum towards me & smiled, lay next to me & starts licking my nips while her hand playing with my bro. Slowly she headed south & give me a solid BBBJ which i almost CIM. She capped me, think she notice i'm gonna cum anytime. Slowly she inserted my bro into her sis & i can feel she's oredi soaking wet. She move aggressively & damn....i cannot tahan anymore & finished off within 10mins....Haiz....!!! Rested for half an hr, hugged me while her eyes concentrating on the TV. Rested enough, washed up, changed & call off de day.
During the whole session, everything is so quiet & even not much sound effect when bonking. Think she's really NEW ( here for about 2 weeks ) or maybe too SHY. Anyway, not a bad session with her, maybe RTF next time will be better.
Thanks bro 1Tigerboy for sharing & wil return a favour soonnnn....
Cheers!!! Bros out there who love to try PETITE, FRESH, SHY & JUICY SYT LOOKS act now & PM TS. Last but not least "TERMINATOR" Scanning....NO ARMPIT HAIR :D

1tigerboy
17-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Tried tis petite, sweet XL yesterday for an Expresso.
Bro 1Tigerboy, as promised to post my FR & here we goooo...
Sms her on tat sunny Tuesday for a fast feast after my seminar.
Waited in my car for about 10 mins yet no reply. I think she might be probably engaged with cust. So drove down to GL first while waiting for her reply. When reaching GL lor 30+, my HP suddenly rang. Stopped at de side of de road to answer de call. Heard a soft, sweet voice saying " Hello! Wo Shi Xiao Li, Shi Ni Zhao Wo Ma? " I replied " Yes! R u free now for a session? "
She replied " You! Ni Xia Lai 20 Xiang Jie Wo Hao Ma? " I replied " No problem! C u in 3 mins." Quick hand quick leg drove down to Lor 20 to meet her. Damn man, i din noe tat GL is so heavy traffic in the early afternoon also, thought oni during the nite. KNN no chance to stop by the roadside, LL make a turn in to Lor 18 & u turn bac to destination. Stopped outside H81 & call her to inform tat i've reach. Waited in de car, anxiously looking out for her & wondering how she will look like. Saw a late 30s with short puffy hair style approaching towards my car. Wah lau! :eek: don tell me is her. Tat moment i cross my finger & get ready to wind down my window & reject instantly. Walk pass me with eye contact, SEOW LEOW!!! Not her!!! Not her!!! Luckily she's juz a passerby :o Saw another girl from a distance, walking down towards my car, looks quite GOOD, petite size with cutie dressing taste.
Cfm is she 'cause she's smiling at me. Opened my car door, came in & sit down comfortablely, while my eyes still doing my scanning like
"TERMINATOR" on her LOOKS, FIGURE & COMPLEXION
LOOKS....Scanning.... Like 18-20yo little girl.... 7.5/10
FIGURE....Scanning.... Petite....Boobs A+
COMPLEXION....Scanning....Abit Tant....Not Fair....Some pimples on her face & forehead....But her looks compromise
'' Mei Wen Ti Ba? Wo Hai Ke Yi Ba? " I replied " Mei Wen Ti, Dang Ran Ke Yi."
Drove down to a less crowded place near Changi Rd to book for a hotel.
Along the way, i try to TCSS with her to break the ice when later on bed
will not be like strangers. She seems to be very shy & quiet, maybe still very new to tis line. Recfm de price & she mentioned $60 not $50. ( Anyway, $10 don make any difference to me ) Ask her how much she charge for 2hrs service....$120/2/2....Said she had a sis tat can do darma....interested....$120/1/1....But her sis is older, age at late 20s abit baba but not fat. Mmmm....price quite on the high side for 2hrs....try her service 1st b4 making any decision. Reach destination, park my car, book a rm & proceed to the rm. In the rm no action, simply took of her clothes & offer to bath for me. :eek: Push up bra....Boobs becum A- ....Anyway, is OK for me also 'cause tried too many Da Bao & times to change for Xiao Bao. Bath my body & didi cleanly, dried myself & waited for her on the bed. She cum towards me & smiled, lay next to me & starts licking my nips while her hand playing with my bro. Slowly she headed south & give me a solid BBBJ which i almost CIM. She capped me, think she notice i'm gonna cum anytime. Slowly she inserted my bro into her sis & i can feel she's oredi soaking wet. She move aggressively & damn....i cannot tahan anymore & finished off within 10mins....Haiz....!!! Rested for half an hr, hugged me while her eyes concentrating on the TV. Rested enough, washed up, changed & call off de day.
During the whole session, everything is so quiet & even not much sound effect when bonking. Think she's really NEW ( here for about 2 weeks ) or maybe too SHY. Anyway, not a bad session with her, maybe RTF next time will be better.
Thanks bro 1Tigerboy for sharing & wil return a favour soonnnn....
Cheers!!! Bros out there who love to try PETITE, FRESH, SHY & JUICY SYT LOOKS act now & PM TS. Last but not least "TERMINATOR" Scanning....NO ARMPIT HAIR :D

Thank Bro for your FR.

redboi
17-07-2008, 06:11 PM
post here tio zapped:confused:

duno why also.. haiz

1tigerboy
18-07-2008, 04:10 AM
Horny SYT call me and say: can more Bro bonk me, give me a hard bang. I am Horny and wanted more big bro to up me.

To me, i drink le, cannot bang her hard...

enjoyman
18-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Well, my point less than 15, but my FR more than 3 ... maybe my FR no fantastic enough ...:confused:

Bro, willing to share this contact with me as I will take leave on next week ...

1tigerboy
18-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Well, my point less than 15, but my FR more than 3 ... maybe my FR no fantastic enough ...:confused:

Bro, willing to share this contact with me as I will take leave on next week ...

PM SENT ! Enjoy the session :)

1tigerboy
18-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, Horny, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

Thanks

1tigerboy
20-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, Horny, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.

1tigerboy
20-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Sorry, double post

1tigerboy
21-07-2008, 11:45 AM

edvil
21-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Bro Tiger,

I dun have 15points, caused always kena zapped at International Field Report. FR got 2 onli... sonya and tanya... any chance to share contact? :p

Thanks bro

1tigerboy
22-07-2008, 02:53 AM

1tigerboy
26-07-2008, 11:06 PM

otur
27-07-2008, 12:25 AM
:D me can a not?
i also hv something to share. see my signature

1tigerboy
27-07-2008, 03:06 PM
:D me can a not?
i also hv something to share. see my signature

Of course :D , thanks bro for your contact too... will return a FR after i up her.

Hope you enjoy with Xiao Li also. Have a nice day bro

1tigerboy
28-07-2008, 12:50 PM

1tigerboy
30-07-2008, 10:39 PM

otur
02-08-2008, 12:20 PM
maybe will try her later....

newbie9oo9
29-04-2009, 11:24 AM
bro i interested budget bonk ctc pls

peter_98
29-04-2009, 11:54 AM
bro, can share contact pls.....tks!!!