PDA

View Full Version : Japanese n Chinese Mix to Offer

BigBoy2
04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Bros,

I am new in starting a thread, and am here to share this new contact of mine. I must first says that I a not any of the OKTs operating here and am not here to take away business from others. So please have peace here.

I am helping this lady from Taiwan and she of Japanese mum and Taiwaness Father mixed. She is in some $$ problems and is currently working to help.

Anyway the following is my FR of her. Sorry if this is not written nicely.

Looks: 6 ~ 7 / 10
Ht: About 158cm
Wt: About 50kg
Boobs: 34 B ~ C (not good at it but is a handful)
Service: As good as those GL 150 Cat if not better
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

No AJ
No Lick Ass, sorry.

Damage: 120 / 1 / 60
Inclusive of Hotel

I will only pass on her contacts to reliable Bros out there only. Sorry, only Chinese please.

Please be gentle with her and also tip her if u like her service.

So Check it out yourself.

BigBoy2

P/S: I will be out of town on Sunday Morning and will not be back till Next Saturday. Kindly PM me and if I had got time will reply ASAP. Thank you.

blacktaj
04-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Can french and BBBJ?

BigBoy2
04-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro,
Send out some numbers liao, so wait for their FR loh....... I am a no good FR writer. Sorry. French Yes if she likes u.

terrence74
04-07-2008, 08:03 PM
hi can have her no?thk

duke
05-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks bro BigBoy2 for her contact... you got a real gem here.

After receiving the contact from bro BigBoy2 made a call to her this noon and was told that she just woke up. Her Taiwanese accent was very nice (Very "Teh") Suggested that I come at 130pm after she have clean up and room service have clean up the room.

So when I arrived at the hotel at 130pm what greeted me at the door was very pleasent though not the SYT type that I prefered or the JAP AV model type she was defintely very pleasent she look like that typical japanese tourist that shop at the shopping centers in orchard road carrying their Guccis or Chanel....greet me with a "你好" though it would have been better for me if she greeted with a "OHAIYO" anyway she led me into the very nice Hotel room (better than the Hotel81s that I so used to, furnishing was very up market and very nice after the recent renovation was told the rack rate for that room was S$360/nite so she have to serve 3 customers to break even) anyway she sat me on the recliner in the room and offered me a cup of coffee wow.... very nice with her clothing, a short skirt with a white shirt that show off her ample c-cup assets top with a grey cardigan as she sat on the bed while i sip on the coffee.

Chatted with her for a while before she suggested going for a shower. Help me off with my clothes and led me into the bathroom too bad only shower instead of using the bath, but when she clean my arse very clean I knew i was in for a treat. She gave me a fresh new towel which was still warm to the touch (perks of having the 1st slot of the day) Help me to wrap the towel around me and led me to the bed where she remove the towel and laid it on the bed. Then she had me laid face down on the towel. Straddle my back and started giving me a sex massage ( u know those type that she run the finger tip all over your body.... dammed erotic) next she dusted power over my back before using her breast to rub the powder all over my body the feeling was really heaven... after that she took a sip of water and began licking my ears (that was so erotic for me that me dick threaten to drill a hole on the matress) as she move down over my neck and shouders running along my back till my butt cheeks....when she reach the back of my knees I think that I would have came there and then if it wasn't for the 3 shots my KC off-loaded from me that morning. Next she instructed me to arch my back so that my arse was pointing skywards before sucking my balls and playing with my dick from the back. Then she proceeded to give a good arse rimming (but I have a prob with having my arse rimmed because it tends to cause me to loose my erection) Anyway instructed me to flipped over then she took another sip of water before catbathing me and hit my eroseous point on my nipples and in no time my tool was fully erected and she compliment me on my size. Next she climb over me as she used her pussy to rub over my groin (like what you see in JAP AV soaphouse movies) As she slide her pussy over my groin she look at me in a super CFM face. Next she started her Hot and Cold BBBJ while stealing glimses at me I asked her "好吃吗?“ and she replied "很好吃" with my tool fully engorged she capped me and she was about to mount me when I told her It was my turn to return the favour. She simply smiled and lay back. Start off with light frenching before I moved down to suck on her perky nipples was hardern instantly. Slowly moved south over the Fish tattoo on her belly before finally arrive at her honey pot. With a few flicks over her clit her juices start flowing, tounge fuck her pussy but she stopped me when I tried to insert my fingers..... so I replaced them with my dick pointing my manicing tool at her opening then rubbing my dick head along her juice moisten slit. Then suddenly I pushed in penetrating her tight pussy. Her pussy was suprisingly tight. She grabbed hold of me before i started shafting her. Proceeded to kiss her before I swicth from a slow long strokes to high speed jabs, next swing her ankles over my shoulders and I go in for more penatration. Her moans were fantastic like the few Taiwanese chicks that I had bonk before. Then held her legs together as I started jack -hammering her she strated swinging her bed side to side then grabbing the sheets while I grabbed her tits and unloaded a round of hot seed into her. Held her in that position enjoying the sensation of her pussy muscles milking me dry. When I fully recovered I withdraw my tool and she help clean me up. Laying on the bed we chatted for a while before heading to the bathroom for a bath. Came back got dress paid her and left the room rather unwillingly. I almost have the urged to ask for another RTF immediately. Overall a very very enjoyable bonk definately one of the most pleasurable bonk of my "24 year paid bonking career" even better that the cat 150 of geylang. I would put it together with enjoyable bonks in Thailand MPs.

Missed this and you will regret it.

Damage : $120 + Tips

shotguy
05-07-2008, 11:54 PM
can PM me the contact...thks

Big Phil
06-07-2008, 03:34 AM
That's a good steal, for that price of a exotic heritage!

Bro, you got mail for sure

bongman
06-07-2008, 05:28 AM
Can french and BBBJ?

frenching must be based on Chemistry.

bbbj, TS, please clarify

DayDream_SG
06-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Can I share her No.? Tks!

Johnthunder
06-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Looks: 6 ~ 7 / 10
Wt: About 50kg
Boobs: 34 B ~ C (not good at it but is a handful)
Service: As good as those GL 150 Cat if not better
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

No AJ
No Lick Ass, sorry.

Damage: 120 / 1 / 60
Inclusive of Hotel

I will only pass on her contacts to reliable Bros out there only. Sorry, only Chinese please.

Please be gentle with her and also tip her if u like her service.

Hi Bro Bigboys,

Your PM is full , care to share the contact?

duke
06-07-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm not sure about TS but I did received French, AR and BBBJ from her.... maybe I caught her in a good mood or maybe she likes me...kekekekek

Btw bros who have PM me for her contact , please get the contact directly from TS (BigBoy2) as it's unethical for me to pass her number around since I'm not her thread stater , unless Bro BigBoy2 give me permission. I hope you guys will understand

vader8847
06-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm very keen too.

Pls PM me her contact.

Thank you very much bro..;)

popiah
06-07-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure about TS but I did received French, AR and BBBJ from her.... maybe I caught her in a good mood or maybe she likes me...kekekekek

Btw bros who have PM me for her contact , please get the contact directly from TS (BigBoy2) as it's unethical for me to pass her number around since I'm not her thread stater , unless Bro BigBoy2 give me permission. I hope you guys will understand

hi bro duke...

you can be the Thread manager of this thread ...

signoff
thread Popiah

Johnthunder
06-07-2008, 10:48 AM

Hi Bro Duke, perhap it is chemistry and maybe she like huge "rod" hehe just kidding ;)

redhotaj
06-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Bro Bigboys,

Can u PM me the contact?

vodafoo
06-07-2008, 11:07 AM
She got a type of exotic blood type? sharp features?

Young_Gun
06-07-2008, 11:19 AM
please share the contact and name. your msg box is full.

steamer
06-07-2008, 02:19 PM

Missed this and you will regret it.

Damage : $120 + Tips

duke, wat happened to ur ratings? small head took over? :D

kaihoon
06-07-2008, 02:51 PM
can i have her contact ur inbos ix full . thanks !

devilprince
06-07-2008, 02:53 PM
duke, wat happened to ur ratings? small head took over? :D

FR is good enough so he didnt give ratings :D

Mercier
06-07-2008, 03:24 PM
pls msg me contact info. would like to try her.

thanks.

Petrus
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
can pm me the contact?

thanks!!

jonjon112
06-07-2008, 03:36 PM
hi bro can pm me the contact.. pls....

maxwolf
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Bro BIGboy2, I am chinese. Can share her contact? your PM is full

magpie1981
06-07-2008, 04:53 PM
bro,

can pm me the contact. thanks:)

dirtyol'man
06-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I am interested too

urger
06-07-2008, 05:54 PM

From the FR, it seems that this Half Jap half Taiwanese girl has been in this scene quite a long while liao.

Is she Linda?

If not, care to share share threadstarter?:)

carribean123
06-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Hi TS,
Care share her contact?:)

seawater
07-07-2008, 12:42 PM
please sent me the contact! [email protected]

BigBoy2
11-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi Bros,

Sorry I aqm currently in Europe on a working trip. Will be back mid next week. I will try to update.

Anyway I doid give away her contact to afew bros. Please do help her.

mood5
11-07-2008, 01:13 AM
me 2 me 2 :)

daydevil89
11-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Bro BB2, care to share the gem?? thanks in advance....

blurangels
11-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Hi Bro,

Can share her contact? thks :)

FormulaFive
11-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Is there anyone else we can PM if you not around?

duke
11-07-2008, 10:28 AM
From the FR, it seems that this Half Jap half Taiwanese girl has been in this scene quite a long while liao.

Is she Linda?

If not, care to share share threadstarter?:)

I've checked with her, she says she is not Linda, but then again I've not bonk Linda before... so I dun really know must ask Guni and Axeman.:D

duke
11-07-2008, 11:09 AM
And by the way she called me up 2 days ago and told me that she have shifted to a cheaper hotel as at the last hotel she have to work 3 session just to cover the room charges.

JediSkull
11-07-2008, 11:18 AM
And by the way she called me up 2 days ago and told me that she have shifted to a cheaper hotel as at the last hotel she have to work 3 session just to cover the room charges.

wah... 3 session to cover room charges? wat kinda hotel she using? maybe bro duke can pte msg me? I'm pretty sure I can assist in better room rates in such hotels or perhaps give a cheaper solution?

hope i can be of assistance. ;):o

allabtemoney
11-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Only 1 FR, will wait for more FRs b4 trying out.

singaporekid
11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I am also interested, but this thread like die down alittle....not much FRs

Dancing
12-07-2008, 12:58 AM
I've checked with her, she says she is not Linda, but then again I've not bonk Linda before... so I dun really know must ask Guni and Axeman.:D

Bro, but the problem is one MIA and the other ban himself from going to GL liao leh....

keavepoh
12-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Can anyone share this gem?

tanweizhong
12-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Any bro can share her contact with me??

duke
12-07-2008, 10:36 AM
She got no OKT to cut right? so looks like she saying in one of those 4 stars should move to those that 1 session can cover the charges. :(

That's true bro she have no OKT....and she have just shifted operations to a "popular" budget hotel ....;)

JediSkull
12-07-2008, 10:46 AM
She got no OKT to cut right? so looks like she saying in one of those 4 stars should move to those that 1 session can cover the charges. :(

If you can give her free room or good room rates maybe she will lower the price even more? but don't keep her in yr bed room ok. :p

I think bro duke FR is a good enough cuz he is quite experienced or specialized or seasoned chiongster? :confused:

Why linda no good? or you scare it become a RTF? :D

hehehe. i haven't try her yet. more keen on miyu right now. i prefer U21 SYTs.

wanfonli
12-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi Bro Bigboy2,

care to share me her contacts,thanks.

tcrecruit
12-07-2008, 10:27 PM
hi, hope any bros who are authorised to share her contact with me.. thanks!!

nelman06
12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Only 1 FR, will wait for more FRs b4 trying out.

Wah lao. Bro, $120/1/1hr inclusive of room for a jap/taiwan gal with alrite body/facial statistic, plus a fr from a seasoned cheonger.

U still need to wait???:eek:

I already sent in my application liao lor!!!:D

bonkon
13-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Any bro can pm the contacts?

BigBoy2
14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi Bros,

Just got back, and anyway she is currently red flag, also I had send out some 10 to 20 contacts. So Bros whom had got her contacts and had a session with her before please do post FR. Tks.

Thank you for all the Bros whom had added to my points. Greatly appreciated.

Some Bros here mentioned that is she Linda? Well she is not for all I know.

I will try to get some numbers out to some of the Bros here with good reputations. Also please note that I m no OKT. I will stop giving out numbers if she told me so.

BigBoy2

BigBoy2
30-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,

I had just send out some contacts to the Bros here. According to her, she managed to meet up with some of the Bros here. Would appreciate if the Bros could write a FR. many Tks.

I am trying to help her, please do not mistake me as a OKT. PEACE.

BB2

johnny19881988
05-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi ,

Can share with me her no.
After try her, i will write FR for her.
Thank.

metalsp2
05-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi bros......

yep.. i just tried Huizi last Saturday.. and my oh my.. i think it has to be the most excitingly comfortable massage cum love making i ever had so far.. ive actually gotten the number from TS for quite awhile already. but didnt have time to go find her... when i finally did.. i think i would say that im pretty satisfied..

i smsed her early in the day, she called me up to confirm the time at night.. and i would say that her voice dun sound like normal prc FL.. that is cuz..she's not PRC for one... (mum is jap, dad is taiwanese) and she got quite a 'teh' voice i would say..

i reached the hotel... nice H81 at a pretty good locatoin.. not those gy locations... hotel is really pretty nice actually... when i was at the hotel, one thing i realise is that i see more sg couples holding hands into the rooms.. as compared to when i go H81 in those hot spots.. its mostly prc women holding men.. going into rooms.. haha.. more class place here..

anyway, the door opened, and i peeked in to see Huizi.. woooooo wearing a nice lingerie.. black and translucent.. 2 thin straps holding her lingerie... her longkang showing while 2 flashy looking material cover her mid size breasts.. but looks delicious to me..... what i love best is those lingerie with 'can see canot see' material.. wah turns me on immediately... under that material is a black panty.. smooth silky material..... straight away.. marikita liao..

she poured me a cup of water to drink... i sat down staring at this seductive sight.. she gave me a smile.. cuz i told her to wear a sexy clothing before i come.. and there she did... next time maybe ill bring some nice sexy clothes for her to try on for me.. (bros can try that too..) she helped me with my clothes... not always i get a FL helping me undress... then i helped her... i love the feeling of sliding the straps down the shoulders.. so kinky.. i let the lingeire slide down her smooth body... i picked it up.. gave it a sniff and put in on the bed.. next i uncliped the bra clasp.... and took off that hindering bra.. revealing 2 ok size melons... and of cuz putting my fingers into her panty to pull it off.. ever so slowly... she let me do all that... wah... dream fulfiled...

we went into the showerroom.. she bathe me nicely.. taking extra care to soap me like a baby.. she constantly looks at me and give me a nice smile.. feels like a couple bathing for the first time together.. seeeing each other naked.. paiseh like that.. she cleaned my balls, and my ass region... i love it when they clean my ass ..... more good things to come soon..

after shower.. huizi offer to help me towel dry my body.. nice touch there.. and we move on to the bed... she laid a towel on the bed.. and told me to lay prone.. full of anticipation i laid on the bed.. trying hard to control my hardon... she took powder and put onto her breasts.. i saw that.. and wooo.. nice... and she moved onto the bed... more anticipation!! and next she start her action... she slide her fingers smoothly and lightly across my back.. ahhh!!! my god.. i was squealing like a kid... those soft fingers racing across ur back like little soldiers attacking u at all the right spots.. u feel a sense of ticklish and a even higher sense of SEXistifaction.. 2 naked bodies in a nice hotel room on a comfortable queen size bed... fucking kinky !! just thinking abt it..

next she start using her boobs to rub against my back... ahh..... those 2 eraser tip nipples..... the are just so pertruding from her breasts.. that it gives u a damn shiok feeling... then she climbs onto ur body.. rubbing her whole body againsts ur and come up to my ears and start licking them... (before she licks ur body.. she will rinse her mouth with listerine first.. hygenic) it sends shivers down my spine in a totall sexy manner when she comes up to my ears, blow air into it and lick it ... huizi got this special touch for that man... she then use her pussy area to circle aroud my back then my butt...

then next she told me to move up abit and lay prone like a doggie position.. then she start to lick my ass.. and carress my balls and dick from underneath... ahhhhhh... .ass rimming is my ultimate favourite.. plus she wil use her toungue to like poke on ur asshole.... ahh ahh ahh.. i find myself moaning .... as if im raped..

next ... after a long session on my back.... making me all trembling with sex vigour... huizi told me to turn around.. for the most anticipated frontal action... she climbed onto me.. licking my niples.. one nipple getting licked.. the other being caressed by her finger.. she has some magical fingers i must say.. none of the other FL manage to get my nippes aroused.. (not my sensitive spot) but somehow she can.... next she 'sat' on me and use her butt to rub against my body.... she will do so with my dick so so close to her pussy... like wat other FRs mentioned.. oh my god.. just like in those AV.. then she move upwards and do that same action at my chest.. i keep sticking my tongue out like trying to get her pussy as she comes near.. ahh fucking killing me with all that !

then moves on to the bbbj session.... ooooh.... she will cheekily go towards the didi.. and with slight touches.. lick the dickhead first.. and slowly .. tonguing action lap down the shaft of my didi... and then she puts it entirely into her mouth... wah... shiok ... up and down the full length..... she uses listerine first.. giving the cold feeling.. then switches to hot water.... ah my gosh.. hot and cold treatment...... and best of all i dunno how long she bbbj me..... seems like eternaty.... but i like !!

finally... on goes the cap.. and she lied down for me to start missionary.. slowly.. entered into her.. and bam... ful whack... made me feel very energetic.. bam bam bam... she spread her legs for me.. we hugged.. we criss cross fingers.. i put her legs on my shoulders.... i put her hands towards me.. haha .. all sorts of actions going on as my dickie slid in and out of her tight pussy... huizi was giving out moans as she feels the pleasure come in waves.. i quicken my pace.. whack harder until i hear the piak piak sound... and after a few more whacks and our screams get louder.. i finally unleashed my full load.....

she helped me take off the cd.. and we rested on the bed for awhile.. we laid there talking for almost 30mins.. she doesnt rush u... and she talked abt setting up webcam to do web chatting and even an online stripdance webcast or sth.. where bros can pay per view ... i told her that its quite tough with online payment and all.... so if any bros here have the experitse to do it.. im sure she will be v happy and treat u very very well....

so she ask me abt this forum.. im sure she knows arleady... no worries.. but she say she need to do abt 2 customers a day to pay for rent of room.. so if possible can intro more bros....

anyway.. eventually we washed up.. she helped me clean up again in the bathroom.. nice ! .. then we start dressing up.. when i saw huizi wearing back that sexy lingerie.... oh my gosh.. my didi harden again.. i sat down beside her as she stood infront of the mirror and caress her body all over.. especially under the lingerie.. at that smooth panty.. and she cheekily put her breasts onto my face... for awhie she sat on me and say.. oh oh .. how to go home with a hardon like that.. she ask me if i wanna do again.. but i never bring enoguh cash.. if only i can keep staying there to caress her sexy body...

anyway.. i left unwilling.. gave her $100 and some tips.. she happily led me out to the door.. ill be back to find her again...

overall:
name: Huizi
nationality: Jap + taiwanese (mum jap & dad Taiwanese)
looks: 7.5/10 (has a nice china doll hair cut)
body: 8/10 (curvy)
boobs: 7.5/10
sexy massage: 12/10 (oh my gosh i was screaming!)
bbbj: 9/10 (take it slowly.. sensuous and hot)
fj: 8/10 (should try more positions)
gfe: 10/10 (no fl rush at all.. )
rtf: for sure..
damage: $100/1/1 room and cd included..
for more shots, neg with her..

PS. if bros know how to set up blog for her with webcam or sth.. maybe can try to contact her.. for other bros who love sexy massages and gfe kind of FL.. dun hesitate to try HUizi.... happy bonkin !

oday
05-08-2008, 04:34 AM
can i have her num?

aloysius
05-08-2008, 05:28 PM
big bro,
i msg her twice
no replies.
can u check for me

thanks

exactmat
05-08-2008, 06:32 PM
bro cam i have the contacts?.

thanks

metalsp2
06-08-2008, 01:49 AM
hi bros.. i heard that maybe the TS is away for awhile.. so if bros wan the number for huizi.. u can probably PM me.... if u are super turned on by sexy massages, hot and cold bbbj and super teh voice.... u got to try this huizi... :)

woot
06-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Gawd reading these FR's make me so horny, wishing i could try but unfortunately in Australia now =[

spasticboy
06-08-2008, 03:05 AM
eh!!! may i qualify? power FRsss

metalsp2
06-08-2008, 07:26 AM
hey bros... wow.. within one nite got quite a few pms to ask for huizi's contact... just one thing to say.. unfortunately for those with no posts so far.. im not too sure abt sharing yet.. must take care of huizi.. so start posting... happy bonking to all ...

sloanejc65
06-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Bro

Like to help her out :):)

sloanejc65
06-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Bro Metalsp2

Can help me out:)

BigBoy2
06-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi Bro,s

Thank you for your kind interest, I was not able to get her too, I think its her time of he month again. Try later this week.

Regards
BigBoy2

yingchin
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Bro Metalsp2 or TS
Can share her contact?
Already PM ^^
tks in advance

BigBoy2
06-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Confirmed that it that time of the month again...... She will be in actin again in afew days time. Just got a message from her. She would also like to thank you all bros for the messages, she will be back.

Regards
BB2

metalsp2
07-08-2008, 02:42 AM
hi bros.. thks for all the interest in Huizi.. TS and i will be glad to reply pms abt hiuzi.. she is currently on red tide i heard.. but for those who have gotten her contact.. maybe give her a try after the tide.. and rmb to post a fr ..... happy bonking...

paisi
09-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi bro BB2,

PM u le. can share her contact ma? tqtq:p

robC
11-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi Big Bro

Appreciate it if you could share her contact. I wil FR after the experience...thanking you ahead.

BigBoy2
11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi Bros,

She is back today.

Regards
BB2

skydevil
12-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Can Share this contacts?
Thanks in advance.

BigBoy2
12-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi Guys,

She is back and as business is not good, they had decided to state her price at $100. U guys must have seen that the Bros here had her at $100.

Regards
BB2

spasticboy
12-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys,

She is back and as business is not good, they had decided to state her price at $100. U guys must have seen that the Bros here had her at $100.

Regards
BB2

Really a market supply v demand....

psk2003
12-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Do i qualify to know her?

devilboyz
13-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi dude, $100 or $120. Can provide more detail. Can pm me the contact. Thank you. :)

oldbird
14-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Try her service on Monday & IMHO think she's a PRC gal, told me she's studying here, she shifted her base of operation to another hotel 81 at Foch Road. Got special 'massage' where she put powder on my back & use her boobs & butt 2 rub my whole back after that ask me to lie on my back & repeat the same process.

Look: 4.5/10
Body: About 50kg (fair fleshy type with a tattoo on her belly))
Boobs: 34B (good for sucking dark brown big nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10 (give her high pts cos gt cold & hot BBBJ)
Catbath: 8/10 (1st time I have a catbath that lick every part of my body)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (she request to do mission style, I nv try other pattern)
Damage:$100 1 shot cd and room included
RTF: nope cos too many PRC & minah FL out there for me to try

brany_kong
14-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi Bor,

would appreciate if you could share contact PM me thanks

NeilWoon
16-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Thanks metalsp2 for sharing Huizi's contact.

Met Huizi last night.

I agree with you that she seems not from Taiwan. Because she can read Simplified Chinese, which is not common for ppl from Taiwan. Also, seems she does not really understand Hokkien, which is again not common for ppl from Taiwan.

Service-wise, it is quite OK. But her massage skill is not really good. So, for bros who is looking for solid massage, she may not be a good choice.

Her catbath is really good. AR is also pretty good.

FJ: As I was tired for the whole week, so I didnt try many positions and unloaded fast yesterday. :|

RTF: probably not.

Try her service on Monday & IMHO think she's a PRC gal, told me she's studying here, she shifted her base of operation to another hotel 81 at Foch Road. Got special 'massage' where she put powder on my back & use her boobs & butt 2 rub my whole back after that ask me to lie on my back & repeat the same process.

Look: 4.5/10
Body: About 50kg (fair fleshy type with a tattoo on her belly))
Boobs: 34B (good for sucking dark brown big nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10 (give her high pts cos gt cold & hot BBBJ)
Catbath: 8/10 (1st time I have a catbath that lick every part of my body)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (she request to do mission style, I nv try other pattern)
Damage:$100 1 shot cd and room included
RTF: nope cos too many PRC & minah FL out there for me to try

oohay_173
16-08-2008, 08:17 PM
hi bro. Thanx for ur thread. u r great.
Can i have her cintact no?
thanx a lot

oohay_173
16-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanx for ur thread Bro Metalsp2.

can i have her contact no.

SinisterX
17-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks metalsp2 for the contact.

Tried this gal on friday 1pm.. she was late for 15mins, thought she putting me aeroplane but nvm, i got alot of patience :)

Was really expecting jap/tw look but doesn't give me the impression

nonetheless, here's my FR.

Looks : 6.5 - 7
attitude : 8
BBBJ : 8
catbath : 7
Allow : frenching / AR / painting (basically she just lick and kiss my whole body)
FJ : 6 (dint enjoy much cos i cum faster than expected)
RTF: maybe. (after sometime awhile)

Tcss awhile know that her friend from TW is also a FLW, so maybe will get the contact after sometime.

Bros wants her contact, u can get it from me as she's asking me to promote her business. (pls up me if u like the service)

GongCB
17-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks to metalsp for contact to Huizi.

Called her immediately after getting contact and arranged to meet on Thursday afternoon.

On that afternoon itself, was caught in bloddy irritating meeting with one of those GIC developers till Huizi called to confirm the timing. So i told her i will be 15mins late.

Reach Lavender 81 and went to her room. A short slightly kawaaii lass wearing a translucent dress open the door for me..she got that typical Jap kawaii smile but also hv those "bah geh"..typical of some average Jap gals also. she poured me a cup of coffee to drink... we chatted and i kept staring at her longkang, and she keep giving me a smile..

we went into the shower. . taking extra care to soap me like a baby.. she cleaned my balls, and rub my balls, and clean my ass thoroughly..woo I think someth naughty must b coming soon...

after shower.. i laid on the bed.. trying hard to control my hardon... she took powder and put onto her breasts.. and she start her action... she slide her fingers smoothly and lightly across my back.. ahhh!!! my god.. i was twitching my body here n there..as I am sensitive to such touches and felt v itchy! ... those soft fingers keep racing across ur back and attack u at the right spots.. see bey song! after a while I ask her is this move called" qing ting dian shui" < dragonfly touch water>? She said wow, ni xing rong de hen hao! Gai chi wo jiu yong zhe ge ci yu ba"

next she start using her boobs to rub against my back... after 5 mins, sits on my back and rubs her butt n pussy to and fro..see bey good feel also.... then she climbs onto ur body.. rubbing her whole body againsts ur and come up to my ears and start licking them... as wat bro sp said, it really sends shivers down my spine

then next she told me to lay prone like a doggie position.. then she start to lick my ass.. and carress my balls and dick from underneath... WAAA...i like being ass rimmed, and vice versa..same as BBBJ and Painting..all are my favourites.. plus she wil use her toungue to like poke on ur asshole.... ahh ahh ahh.. i moaned..to complement her moves.... i nearly sprained my back from those twitching and itchiness due to her "skilfulness",,,she can really bring u to 9th heaven!

next ... huizi told me to turn around.. for she climbed onto me.. licking my niples.. one nipple getting licked. .... next she 'sat' on me and use her butt to rub against my body.... she will do so with my dick so so close to her pussy... then she move upwards and do that same action at my chest.. i keep sticking my tongue out like trying to get her pussy as she comes near..

then moves on to the bbbj session.... ooooh.... she will cheekily go towards the didi.. lick the dickhead first.. and slowly .. tonguing action lap down the shaft of my didi... and then she puts it entirely into her mouth... wah... shiok ... up and down the full length..... she uses listerine first.. giving the cold feeling.. then switches to hot water.... ah my gosh.. hot and cold treatment...... and best of all i dunno how long she bbbj me.....again I went to "Heaven"! !!

I tried so hard to control not to shoot...and she told me "u must control hor..must leave it for me hor ..or else no fun.." hearing this makes me even more horny and prolong my desire to cum in her! finally... on goes the cap.. but i saw my dick was so red and full liaw..I kw I wouldnt last long becuase of her tok kong "gung hu"..but heck care..see how....

Then and she lied down for me to start missionary.. slowly.. she spread her legs for me.. entered into her.. and bam...bam bam bam... . huizi was giving out moans as she feels the pleasure come in waves after a few thrusts..this quicken my pace.. I whack harder until i hear the piak piak sound... and after a few more whacks I buay taham and shoot my load violently!!...I moaned so loud from the pleasure taht I think the corridor can hear!! This lasted less than 2 mins..

Then she asked me whether I have saved my load this few weeks, after seeing that the CD was full to the brim! I told her no, because it is ur gongfu so good tats y.. she helped me take off the cd.. and we rested on the bed for awhile.. then we chatted and she ask me if I hungry. I said yes and ask her whether she wanna join me..she said yes immediateky so we went for our shower,.to washed up..

Then we went downstairs to eat some mixed pork soup...and chatted for abt half hr before we bade each other goodbye..

overall:
looks: 6.5 to 7.0/10 (has a nice china doll hair cut, but Ba geh)
body: 6.5 (I dont like short gals)
boobs: B
sexy massage: 12/10 (SEE BEY SONG!! and ITCHY!!)
bbbj: 9/10 (macam eat ice cream)
fj: 7/10 (coz I come too fast and no time to try more positions)
rtf: mayb..coz her boobs and butt not big n curvy enuf for me
damage: $100/1/1 room and cd included..

Interested pls get contact from Bro Metalsp

Ben225111
17-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Bro metalsp, ur inbox full liaoz......... can help mi link up wif huizi?????? thanks:D

Neighbour
17-08-2008, 09:43 AM
TS PM is full.

Care to share? Thanks

metalsp2
17-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Then and she lied down for me to start missionary.. slowly.. she spread her legs for me.. entered into her.. and bam...bam bam bam... . huizi was giving out moans as she feels the pleasure come in waves after a few thrusts..this quicken my pace.. I whack harder until i hear the piak piak sound... and after a few more whacks I buay taham and shoot my load violently!!...I moaned so loud from the pleasure taht I think the corridor can hear!! This lasted less than 2 mins..

sexy massage: 12/10 (SEE BEY SONG!! and ITCHY!!)
bbbj: 9/10 (macam eat ice cream)
fj: 7/10 (coz I come too fast and no time to try more positions)

Interested pls get contact from Bro Metalsp

thk you bro GongCB for the FR... looks like you enjoyed it like i did..

I went to look for her on friday again for my 2nd rtf.. she was happy to see me.. upon reaching her room, i immediately marikita after seeing her in that translucent lingerie...

this time i wanted to play much more with her before she strip... so i was standing with her in front of the mirror and putting my hands all over her body.. feeling the material of her lingeire.. shifting my hands from her back down to her butt.. give them a good smack and then moving front to swipe my finger over her panty.. touching her pussy lips from her panty.. then moving up to cup her breasts.. all these while looking into the mirror... both of us sexily caressing each other... huizi was really giving me that horny cfm look .... tongue sticking out... i put my finger to her lips .. and she try to lick it. haha like 2 horny pple teasing each other.... (these are all even before we strip.)

i was quite warm from all that walking before reaching thehotel.. so she said that she help me take off my clothes to go for a shower.. one button at a time, she slowly take off my shirt.. with my shirt off.. she put one finger on my nipple.. one hand reaching down my dick region to feel my hard on thru my pants.. wah kao.. like in those jap av.. then she give my nipples a good lick and 'bite' wah kao.... that was electrifying.. she undid my belt, pull down my pants and underwear half way to release my dick.. then i cant help but plant my face into her long kang... she squeeze her boobs into my face... she helped me pull off my pants and underwear.. now im naked.. time to enjoy stripping this horny gal..

i turn her over to face the wall.. hands on the wall, body arched back.. butt pointing up.. i slide my hands up her smooth legs... under her lingerie to feel her panty.. all these while, huizi was caressing her boob and looking sexily at me... i use my teeth to pull down her strap.. one by one.. i let the lingerie slide down.. i picked it up and put it to my nose to give it a good sniff... then i put my hands on her bra... pull down 1 strap.. then playfully.. facing the mirror, pull down her bra cup to reveal her eraser tip nipple.. played with it.. then release her other cup... lick lick lick !! finally took off her bra totally .. threw to one corner... left the panty.. wooo she has a nice panty there... smooth material. with extra strap or sth.. very hard to describe.. but i like it for its sexiness... then i pulled up her panty.. like those jap av..they like to pull the panty up to her crack... playig with that for awhile.. finally pull it off and took a sniff... haha.. horny liao...

we went off to shower.. cleaned all parts of the body.. then caress me with her boobs and soap in the shower.... chop chop.. went to bed... lie down with my hardon suffering underneath .. haha.. and actually the next 30 mins or so of sexy massage ive already mentioned in details before.. but in summary.. she really licks ur whole back... my god.. it was itchy, horny, sexy.. i was moaning through out as if i was getting raped... i love it best when she come to my ears and lick.. wah kao.. shivers down my spine.. and also when she get me into doggie and gave me a super long AR.... wah lao.. i love that to the max..

turn around.. gave me a good lick all over.. put my dick between her booobs and gave it a good rub... horny horny.... hot and cold bbbj.. rubbing her ass on ur body just beside ur dick.. all that.. wah lao.. i wanna enter her liao.. then she capped me, we go into missionary... so horny from all that sexy massage.. whacked her hard.... she will play with my nipples while i pump her.. moan moan moan..... i push her hard towards me.... bam bam bam.. finally realeased my load.... ahhhhh... relieved...

we lied down for awhile.. she lay beside me and chatted.. once in a awhile she will put her leg over me and touch my dick .. then just 15 min later, my dick harden again.. she put her hand on it.. and ask if i wanna do again..! i said can... then she got up and started sucking my dick again.. until it got hard and the she help me put on cd.. i told her to go cowgirl.. she agreed... then she entered.. started to rock on it.. then her phone rang.. the phone was just beside.. so she picked up the phone.. i took the chance to carry on rocking her while she is on the phone.. haha.. trying to do those jap av stuff.. should have done missionary.. at least can whack harder.. but we pump each other for another 10 mins before i shot my load again... high....

left her hotel soon after as she got someone else coming soon.... a good relief from a hard week of work...

overall:
looks: 7.5/10 (normal gal looks but will do herself up nicely for u)
boobs: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
sexy massage: 12/10 (wat the hell.. im moaning non stop!)
AR: 9/10 (shiok shiok..)
fj: 8/10 (loud and shiok)
foreplay: 9/10
gfe: 9/10
damage: $100 for 1 shot.. including hotel...
2nd shot: own self negotiate..

bros interested can pm me.. she's one gal who can really give u an exciting massage.. if u have never tried any sexy massage before.. and love the feeling of being brought to the edge.. you should try hui zi... (of cuz for those who wants those body cracking massage.. thats not wat huizi is offering..) sexy massage is the name of the game here....

Samsung-Omnia
18-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks to Metal for the Contact!

Drove to 81 on saturday for my appointment with her.. parked behind 81 and she was there waiting for me at the carpark already.. First impression, innocent looking girl with a gentle smile..

She brought me up to the room.. we sat down on the bed and chat chat for about 10mins while smoking.. Found out that she's a mix of Japanese mother and Taiwanese father.. belonging to Ah Mei Zu tribal people.. but she only speaks shan ti and mandarin.. + learning english..

Bathing.. normal.. she cleans my body gently with her hands.. but becoz her fingernails got those fanciful manicure, she dare not use her fingers too much.. so you guys might wants to have a D.I.Y cleaner body..

Outside.. She requested me to lie on my stomach.. while she applied some scented powder onto herself.. firstly she used her fingers to run thru my back, then followed by using her breast to move along my back, all the way down to my thighs.. This was my first experience doing this.. she asked me to place my position like a girl doing doggie.. at first was wondering for wad.. but i still did as told.. she proceeded to lick and suck my balls... up to my ass-o.. the feeling was great.. abit ticklish.. Turning to my front, she continued her breast massage on my front body also using her cleavage to go up and down my didi.. BJ was good.. with good tongue twirling skills and enuf sucking force.. finally, she help me put on CD and was riding on top of me.. although not the type of wild rider, but feeling was good enuf.. finished off in mission pos..

Overall, I would say its a good catch, considering her way of making you feel really great and comfortable.. as well as her friendly easy-going character..

Face: 6.5/10 (depends on individual's standard preference)
Body: 7/10 (not fat, got a Koi's tatoo at her abs area)
Boobs: 7/10 (not big not small.. 1 hand just nice)
BJ: 8/10 (Good tongue skill, sensual)
FJ: 8/10 (little hair, tight and wet)
Dmg: 100 all in, + 10 tips..

Can try if you have the chance.. her price is reasonable..
PM metal for her contact..

SinisterX
20-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Any bros out there enjoy her service? :)

LoneEagle
31-08-2008, 10:21 PM
yo metalsp, do i qualify for huizi?

aczeta76
29-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Looks like she is back...:D