PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage Service from Lotus, Lotus is Back

peeny78
01-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Just receive a call from Lotus (Lian Hua) on last sunday, was informed that she was just back to Sg.

Tried her service and found that the service level is still great, please kindly refer to below link for her FR b4,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/73947-budget-massage-bonk-china-milf.html

the damage will be,

1hr massage : 30dollar
Juagen : extra 10dollar
Full service : please ask her for the price.

room n cap is on your own.

please pm me for the contact, and i'm sorry if i reply slow due to cerrently i'm busy for moving.

clovic
01-07-2008, 04:54 PM
May I ask for her contacts?

Adriano1980
01-07-2008, 07:34 PM
hi, bro
i am interested to try her massage.
can give me her contact number ??
thanks

Gal2swap
01-07-2008, 09:22 PM
thanks to TS for Lotus contact nos.call her and arrange for a session today.stats and earlier frs are pretty accurate.her massage on the back is pretty good and very relaxing.nice and friendly attitude.really a bargain deal.where to find $20 an hr massage couple with massaging u in her undies and not piano kind of massage.she really put in effort and strength in her massage.highly recommended.

btw,she got another friend,ah ching also doing the same as her.they also can do tarma and if u want to feel like a king,can opt for a tarma massage at $40 for an hr for the 2 of them together.i have forwarded her contact nos to TS and maybe let TS to start a thread for her as this lobang originates from him.once again thanks to TS for this lobang.

phantomchew
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Just receive a call from Lotus (Lian Hua) on last sunday, was informed that she was just back to Sg.

Tried her service and found that the service level is still great, please kindly refer to below link for her FR b4,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/73947-budget-massage-bonk-china-milf.html

the damage will be,

please pm me for the contact, and i'm sorry if i reply slow due to cerrently i'm busy for moving.

Bros kindly pass me the contact,thk

am55
05-07-2008, 03:00 AM
hi bros,

Thanks to bro peeny78 for Lian Hua ctc will uppz u wen i recover. Try for my first massage full service shuangfei. Lian hua brought a friend from her home town name Ah Ching since so much stats on Lian Hua i will do a short stat on Ah Ching.

Name : Ah Ching from Hunan
Looks: 6/10 tanned skin, nice eyes
Boobs: 4/10 B cup not for boob lovers but nice looking nips
Pussy: 6.5/10 not as bushy for a Prc no smell

Massage: 5.5/10 still learning but Lian hua massage skills is good abt 7.5/10
Catbath:6/10 nice licking of my neh neh n fondling my lil bro with two hands my lil bro was in heaven;)
BJ: 7/10 good suction she suck Lian hua was stroking my two ding dong wah shiok
FJ:4/10 my fault with two pair of hands, two pair of mouth. 2 nice love hole Lil bro cannot tahan long :p

it was a damn good bonking/massage Damages 140 2 hours for me onli 1 shot

This FR is based on my experience with these two ladies u may have a different experience. The stats given are honest and based on my personal opinion onli Pls pm TS for ctc thankx for reading

peeny78
10-07-2008, 06:04 PM
thanks you bro for the fr, think that i have given out more than 15 contact, but seem like not much bro call her. seem like the petrol price increase really make something different.

tok_cock
15-07-2008, 11:52 PM
can i have the contact? after trying will write a FR

Cutter
16-07-2008, 11:06 PM
can share with me too?:D

winxpee
20-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the contact!!

Try the "shuang fei" (double) massage, very satisfied ;P

peeny78
24-07-2008, 04:25 PM
was told that lian hua has a friend who can offer the same service, or even the tarma massage for a very nice price, just double the single change.

some bro also asked for the new gal's contact, but bcoz i have not yet tried the service, so dare no to give out any contact.

finally i got the chance to try the tarma yesterday.

book with lianhua for the 3p after work, book a room for 2 hours. i was there earlier and sms lian hua for the location and rest in the room to wait.

cut it short that lian hua came with her friend, ah qiong.

1st is the 2 gal massage together, i will say they may need more practice, their skill is good, but when u have 2 gals together, it is too much feeling. if someone like to have a hard massage, then should be ok, if u like those soft soft massage, then u should let them know, if not, u will have double the pain.they still need to work it out. but i can say that is a new experience.

one very plus point for the 2 gals massage is, when on of them is working on ur big head, and the other is working on ur small head, that feeling is very very nice. or there is one suggest also, that maybe u can let one of them massage u, and and the same time, u can play with the other one, since these 2 ladies is flexible and willing to fullfill ur requirement.

for the FJ on tarma, i'm not going to describe so much, think that most of the bro have this kind of experience b4, only one think i have to mention is, i found that both of them are wet after the massage, think that these two shuld be horny animal also, so get prepare b4 you are going to meet these two horny ladies.

here is some rating for the new gal, ah qiong,

look : 6/10 (look like more rich housewife type)
skin : 7:10 (i have the chance to touch both leg together for the comparison, her skin is better, maybe less working)
body: 6/10 (small boob, but quite ok figure)
FJ : 7/10 (shy to say that this is my 1st tarma, so cant really test it, but feel nice)
service : 9/10 (i will say good, if someone tried lian hua b4, i think the service level is almost the same)

Bro may pm for lian hua and ah qiong's contact, if you want to have tarma, u can contact either of the arragement, the price as per below,

massage tarma 1 hr with hj : 60
massage tarma 2hrs with hj : 100
full service tarma 2hrs : 140

simp0212
24-07-2008, 05:10 PM
yo... bro, can PM her contact no..

hcenthusiast
25-07-2008, 06:07 PM
hi bro, i'm new to this forum but have been a regular in massage seen over the last 8 yrs... do u mind giving me the contact for lotus? after reading your post, i sure wanna try "shuang fei". promise to FR after my experience to share with all bros my experience...!

tks!:)

astrofighter
31-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks to TS, got her contact and tried calling her last night after dinner. She asked me to book a hotel in Area G and tell her the room number. Did that and ding dong, peep thru the hole and saw a lady dressed maturely. Looks wise not as good as expected, but anyway, just wanted her service which is massage + JG. (Me a sucker for JG)

Immediately she undressed till her bra and panties and i started to think otherwise. But she took out her bottle of massage oil and told me to undress everything and lie down, then she start with her massage. Her skills not bad, strong and powerful and I have to ask her to lighten up at times. So, after back massage, she proceed to legs, then asked me to flip over and continue with my hands and finally groin area. She do a bit of JG for me and a while later, i feel that she is wanking at my shaft, so I ask her, her JG got shoot out wan ah, then she told me she can stop, but feeling very shiok so ask her to continue... Asking her to sit nearer to me, I unhook her bra and autoroam her but she dun allow me to finger her pussy, so I just autoroam around elsewhere. After some time, i shoot my load, a huge load, cause I feel myself eject and eject the cum loads after loads. She also claim that I shoot a lot out.

Then she go wash her hands while i lie there still enjoying. Really a good HJ after her JG. Never regretted. Then she came out and clean me. After bath, dressed up, she receive call for next job, paid her and we left.

This is really a value for money massage, plus release out. Definitely worth going again, no wonder her schedule so packed. All bros must be coming back to her rite? Haha, think i am on that list too...

Here's the FR
Name: Lian Hua (Lotus)
Look: 4/10 (Auntie type of look) But looks better when u see her longer
Body: 5/10 Auntie figure, but undies not so bad like ah mah's type. Tits a bit small too
Attitude: 8/10 Very accomodating, will make u feel like king
Massage: 8/10 Very good, strong and powerful
JG: 6.5/10 Not bad but too short le
HJ: 8/10 Wank further even when i shoot my loads and loads of cum out
BJ: Never try
FJ: Never try, dun think i will try too
Damage: I ask her, "so how much should i give u?" She say one time but I cannot believe it and ask her, "Har? Hoe much?" She say $50. And I think, almost 2 hrs of massage + Jua Gen + HJ for $50? Am I dreaming? Anyway, Gave her 50 + 10 (tips)
RTM: Definitely, whenever i need another massage, she's the choice!!!

LuvMassage
31-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Bros kindly pass me the contact,thk :cool:

12345678ko
31-07-2008, 08:13 PM
i want to try her service as well, brother, can u pm me the contact? tks a lot

toger168
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Pse pm contact.... Tks.

smallbrother
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
This is my first FR post. Hope senior can give me some pointers

Thanks to brother in forum to give me her contact. sms her late last night at around 12am, was surprise that she replied ok. She asked me to book a hotel in Lor 16 H81 and tell her the room number. Same as most bro, I asked for the massage and JG (since she is famous for that). After a few ding dong here and there, we meet up and book into the hotel.

Inside she took off her clothes leaving her bra and panties and then she took out her bottle of massage oil. I took off my clothes and took a shower then lie down. And then she starts with her massage. Her skills and strength are just nice and I will use good to describe. From time to time, she will use her finger to massage my ass and the feeling is so shiok. She even give advice like which parts pain means which organs are weak.

So, after back massage, she proceeds to JG. As this is my first JG so I really don’t what to expect but the feeling was shiok. Seeing my little bro expands then contract then expand.

She also allows me to autoroam her body and asks if I want to shoot. I off course happily obliged. After I shoot out, she then help to clean me.

This is really a value for money if you want a good oil massage, plus hand job.

Here's the FR
Name: Lian Hua (Lotus) (from Funan)
Look: 3/10 (probably 35+ but quite pleasant looking)
Body: 5/10 a bit of spare tire but quite ok for her age
Boobs: Just B
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly and chatty
Oil Massage: 9.5/10 Very good, strong and powerful
JG: 7/10 cant really compare as this is my first time but quite shiok
HJ: 8/10
BJ: NA
FJ: NA (she quoted $70 2hr massage + fj)
Damage: $20 (1 hr oil massage) + $10 (JG)
RTM: YES for the massage

sugarray
08-08-2008, 06:15 PM
8/8/8

fr on Lian hua

thanks to bro peeny for her contact.met up with her and when to
hotel outside Gl for massage and extras(intention was to go for hard
massage as body tired and aching ,but end up with extras and a bonk)

Look: 4.5/10 mid 30's,ok to look nothing fantastic
Body: 5/10 a bit bah bah at the tummy and battocks,a bit tanned
Boobs: B cup with brown nipples and medium size areolas
Bath : she help me to bath and clean up
Massage: 7/10 strong oil massage,will keep asking u if the strength is ok
like to use her nails to run thru the part she just massaged
ie like tickling.
JG: 6/10 , not too bad ,okay only lor,rub didi,the forehead head and balls
and a bit of hj action lor after,JG buay tahan liaowhen for the full
service
BJ: NA
Frenching - 6/10 yes,willingly
Catbath - 5/10 short one,attacking the nipples
Painting - 6/10 yes - not to bushy mei mei,no smell or odours ,she enjoys being
painted and lets out soft monaing sounds
FJ: 6/10 - not to skilled in this department but enjoyed her in missionary,she
sitting on me ,cowgal,reversed cowgal and doggie.have to guide her
,willingly learner and patience,ask her to pump she pump ,ask her
to stop she stop,ask her to change position she willingly change.
ok bonk,mei mei a bit loose liao
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly ,chatty,sociable

Damage: 70/-(also tip her extra)

RTM: perhaps as have other to try

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi,bao bao,apple,lian hua
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

laukk
11-08-2008, 01:20 PM

the damage will be,

Brother ,

can forward contact to me. have some spare time this week. many thanks

mar1978s
13-08-2008, 10:47 AM
hi can email me contact number?
[email protected]. tks

laukk
15-08-2008, 10:20 AM
infact I had try to book in advance on Monday for wed in order to plan my schedule but unfortunately she only accept daily booking ie book for her on the day of service. managed to get her yesterday and as usual sped down to L16H81 for the afternoon session.
No necessity to give full description as most brothers had given.

Here is my brief FR

When massaging, she had her undergarments on so I asked her what is the difference. she say that if she goes naked and customers only need basic service (massage and juagen), she will lose out as her whole naked body is being seen for free (nothng for free) . she will goes naked only if customer ask for full service. I told her to take off all.

Her oil massage was very good,and when she use her finger nails on your body, its shiok. very nice and chatty lady. but disappointed with her juagen which below my expectation as I had it done by Thais before. she only did for a while on my balls and saw no reaction to my little brother, she was disappointed as she told me, most men will stand up. I told her to use her mouth instead to blow it. She capped my small head which was still asleep with cd. within minutes of her mouth blowing , it done ! mission accomplished. all drained. after that she continued with my big head massage. the whole process took 1 hr 45 minutes.

overall the massage and BJ is very good and I will return for her massage but not the juagen ( its depends on individual experience)

By the way, she would be leaving on 27 Aug as visa expiring so those brothers who would like a good and cheap massage, I would strongly recommend her.

Damage : $70 +$30(rm) + cd

peeny78
15-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks you for all the bro who add my point, and written the fr. Just to inform that ah qiong went back home this morning due to personal matter, and Lotus is going home on 27th aug. So please be fast if you dun want to miss this gem.

Thanks you

bRanDon188
15-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Bros.. pls pm me lotus ctcs. ~

thnkz

bRanDon188
15-08-2008, 04:53 PM
bro... can pass me lotus contacts ?

lookgood3
15-08-2008, 10:16 PM
can i have the contact? I will write a FR;-) thanks

X_plorer
23-08-2008, 08:16 AM
After joining SBF for so long. This is the first FR that I'm writing. Please give some pointers if I'm wrong, thanks..

First of all, thanks Bro Penny78 for Lian Hua's contact. Got quite a few number on hand, but decided to try Lian Hua after seeing how many FR on her in regards to her good massage service and Juagen (never try before).

I was feeling so tired and my muscle/veins are like tied together. Wanting a massage so badly, my usual jont is at GY Lor 14, traditional Thai Massage (No Hanky Panky Type) But there everytime also very pain, but still good on their massage.

Think of Bro Penny78's contact, so decided to book a session in the afternoon, but due to my work, and Lian Hua's timing cannot match mine, so drops off. But later in the evening, finished all my things already, so concidence passing by Geylang, so decided to give a call and try my luck, but have to wait for around 1 and a half hour. So no choice, go look see look see in Geylang PRC gals, then call her to confirm she is done, which proceed to Lavender 81 since she is there.

Unable to find a parking lot, so meet her downstairs. Then last minute, got a parking lot liao, so proceed with her to book the room. First look of her is those MILF, should be around mid 30s, but who cares. What i want is a good massage and Juagen since i never tried before.

Into the room, she took out into her undies, and ask me to take out all and shower a bit first before massage.

Then proceed to my back massage, we TCSS during the session, like the other FRs, she got a lots of calls, but still able to massage well despite of her answering the calls. To cut short a bit, her massage skills can be one of the best ever tried. Her strength she put in just nice for me, maybe others might think too soft or too hard but seems just the right strength for me. Then after around an hour plus massage, she proceed to Juagen for me, which i thought just like a normal HJ, but i was wrong, that was a mind sucking session, it is damn good feeling when she is doing Juagen for you, just lie back, close your eyes and enjoy.

We TCSS along the way and she got mention like, got some guys like to be hanky panky towards her but only wants juagen, so she just make it short and make the person come faster. Those not the hanky panky type towards her, she will definantely treat back with a better massage and juagen.

I would say that the whole session is a mind blowing session, definately better than bonking a gal. After the whole massage and juagen session, paid her and we left together, because she going back to Geylang for another appt, so drive her there before i gop back.

Looks: 5 (I go for her massage and juagen service only, so who cares)

Massage: 8.5

Juagen and HJ : 9.5 (nothing is perfect, or there are always someone better)

Damage: $50 for 1 hour plus massage and Juagen and HJ (Definately worth it)

RTF: Definately (If not for the Hotel Room Charges for $30, she can be one of the Singapore's good and cheapest massage with Juagen and HJ)

She is going back on 27/8, so her last day is 26/8, better book fast to aviod disappointment.

She is quite a considerate person, after knowing the H81 in Lavender charge so expensive, she ask not to go there anymore but at Geylang which is cheaper. But she is right, i would rather give her more to have a better and longer massage than to give the Hotel.

X_plorer
24-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Just Intro my friend to Lotus yesterday and book appt for 3pm. As he is not a SBF member yet. So i write his comment on Lotus but of course very short as I'm not the one enjoying but he, so he told me his comments i regards to Lotus was, it was a very special and satisfying massage to him, though a bit on the pain side for the massage, but as for the Juagen, that is his first time, which is same as me. He says this is really very special and the feel is damn good. That's it, that is why he told me only..

Seems like not much FRs on Lotus but so many customers for her. Her appointment had been made from morning till night but no FRs on her. too bad..

Angel.Janus
24-08-2008, 08:29 AM
iBy the way, she would be leaving on 27 Aug as visa expiring so those brothers who would like a good and cheap massage, I would strongly recommend her.

any idea if she plans to come back in future???

Hey TS, any info about her friend???

peeny78
03-09-2008, 04:09 PM
sorry for the late annoucement that, lotus n her friend left sg last month, and they promise to contact me when they come back.

anyway, thanks you to all bro that support her n put fr.

thanks you

power69
28-04-2009, 11:45 PM
is lotus back?

nokia611o
07-07-2009, 12:00 AM
sorry for the late annoucement that, lotus n her friend left sg last month, and they promise to contact me when they come back.

anyway, thanks you to all bro that support her n put fr.

thanks you

is :Dlotus back?

sleelt
18-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Lian Hua is back. Just received a sms from her today and booked a slot with her tonight.

nqlfkr
25-11-2009, 03:11 PM
look : 6/10 (look like more rich housewife type)
skin : 7:10 (i have the chance to touch both leg together for the comparison, her skin is better, maybe less working)
body: 6/10 (small boob, but quite ok figure)
FJ : 7/10 (shy to say that this is my 1st tarma, so cant really test it, but feel nice)
service : 9/10 (i will say good, if someone tried lian hua b4, i think the service level is almost the same)

Bro may pm for lian hua and ah qiong's contact, if you want to have tarma, u can contact either of the arragement, the price as per below,

massage tarma 1 hr with hj : 60
massage tarma 2hrs with hj : 100
full service tarma 2hrs : 140

Bros, can have both number please?
Thanks

ngbk2001
25-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Brother
Mind sharing their contact?
Many thanks