PDA

View Full Version : Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

cchisq
27-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Yo bros
bros who try milf ol xiaoli, still remember her beautiful figure, pretty face, D-cup with her CFM looks, not forgetting her Killer BJ (best I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.
Well, was in the rm with her, as usual she went for the bath rm, so I got myself comfortable on the bed. it took a while before shes out, BUT, when shes out, my god!!!! she came out with a sexy black lingerie and her black high heals on. man. a sudden rush of blood to didi. with her CFM looks, sexy blk Lingerie and killer heals, no man than take it. I sit by the bed side, she come over slowly stands inbetween my legs and playing with my hair pushing me near her, with her D cup right into my face and my hands all over her sexy lingerie body, than she slowly go down cap me and give me a nice BJ, my god, I almost could cum just right there, may be because of the sexy lingerie effect. after a long BJ, she stands up, part her legs touching herself on the pussy over the sexy blk lingerie, (I almost go crazy) and she unbutton 2 buttons below, turn around and sat directly into my almost explore didi, and action on, in out in out, and my hands grapping her D-cup over the sexy blk soft lingerie, and ofcouse with her horny moaning, I turn her around quickly before I couldnt take anymore, and I did her doggy, over seeing her sexy figure with the blk lingerie, and explored after abt 10mins, my god, I was so wear out, maybe of the lingerie. It was the best bonk I had for so long.
Well, Bros who wanna taste MILFOL xiaoli in BLK sexy lingerie and killers heals, PM me, I love to share this gem with you boys.

A little abt her for new bros. shes 28 prc, working here as a OL in a chinese firm as a sales person, she starts bking daily from 1pm. She also does normal service at 100/1sht.

Looks: 9/10
figure: 8/10
BJ: 10/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 9/10
gf: very lovely, no rush.
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)

PS: bros of all colours are welcome.

Young_Gun
27-06-2008, 11:57 PM
sounds interesting. please send me the contact.

benglian
28-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Bro,

thankful if u can share contacts...

stocks80
28-06-2008, 11:27 AM
brother I gets hard hearing OL!! pls pm me the no to this fantastic OL pls pls ;(

Bulletrain
28-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Appreicate if you can share. She milf with such high looks ratings!

dcup72
28-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Bro,pls pm her contact

cchisq
02-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Dear bros. care to share your sexy exp. of her with all bros, have your FR posted here.

cchisq
03-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes yes, shes your killer sexy OL just like those you see in the japAV. shes killer look, beautiful figure, d cup, wat more you wanna ask for for a OL..... juicy....

brother I gets hard hearing OL!! pls pm me the no to this fantastic OL pls pls ;(

besthit
03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
bro cchisq, you describe until like that, means MUST try lar!

bunka
03-07-2008, 08:49 PM
hi, bro. would like to experience this sexy lady. care to share her contact. thanks.

anothersideofme
03-07-2008, 11:10 PM
wow, very tempting! I love MILF, especially sexy, naughty, horny milf. I hope bro TS is kind enough to share her contact with me :) waiting for contact...

cchisq
08-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes, so bro, quickly come bk her, and have fun and solid time with her. :D

wow, very tempting! I love MILF, especially sexy, naughty, horny milf. I hope bro TS is kind enough to share her contact with me :) waiting for contact...

cchisq
09-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Hmmmm.... we are waiting for FRs from Bros, come-on, cant wait to read some juicy FRs.

~simon~
09-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Bro, care to share her contact. thanks.

cchisq
14-07-2008, 10:05 PM
A little abt her for new bros. shes 28 prc, working here as a OL in a chinese firm as a sales person, she starts bking daily from 1pm. She also does normal service at 100/1sht.

dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs) Sexy lingerie and high heels

David_Ginola
15-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Very steaming stats u have there bro......

DRSG
15-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Bro plz pm me contact.Gracias!Jing jia kam xia.

cchisq
16-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Yes, I must say shes very juicy and beautiful, nice figure, killer looks, its steaming even if u just hug her to sleep type..... hehehehehe, so dun wait bk her, and have a gd time

Very steaming stats u have there bro......

cchisq
18-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Yo bros
bros who try milf ol xiaoli, still remember her beautiful figure, pretty face, D-cup with her CFM looks, not forgetting her Killer BJ (best I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.
Well, was in the rm with her, as usual she went for the bath rm, so I got myself comfortable on the bed. it took a while before shes out, BUT, when shes out, my god!!!! she came out with a sexy black lingerie and her black high heals on. man. a sudden rush of blood to didi. with her CFM looks, sexy blk Lingerie and killer heals, no man than take it. I sit by the bed side, she come over slowly stands inbetween my legs and playing with my hair pushing me near her, with her D cup right into my face and my hands all over her sexy lingerie body, than she slowly go down cap me and give me a nice BJ, my god, I almost could cum just right there, may be because of the sexy lingerie effect. after a long BJ, she stands up, part her legs touching herself on the pussy over the sexy blk lingerie, (I almost go crazy) and she unbutton 2 buttons below, turn around and sat directly into my almost explore didi, and action on, in out in out, and my hands grapping her D-cup over the sexy blk soft lingerie, and ofcouse with her horny moaning, I turn her around quickly before I couldnt take anymore, and I did her doggy, over seeing her sexy figure with the blk lingerie, and explored after abt 10mins, my god, I was so wear out, maybe of the lingerie. It was the best bonk I had for so long.
Well, Bros who wanna taste MILFOL xiaoli in BLK sexy lingerie and killers heals, PM me, I love to share this gem with you boys.

yan-tao
18-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Will give my honest experience base on my encounter weeks ago..

Age: Late 30s MILF (base on my experience according to her figure that tells me)
Looks: 9/10 (yes, it 9/10 for me, slutty look with mole at chin)
Boobs: D or big C
Lingerine: black fishnet only on body (i prefer silky type with stocking :p , maybe other bro may like it)
Dress: Office wear (i mentioned because if only i had bonk in her OL suit right when she come in :D but bro dun do that, cos she nid it for her work)
figure: 8/10 (will be better without the slight tummy)
BJ: 8/10 (maybe other brother got different feeling)
sex: 6.5/10 (if im not wrong, she only can climate once)
gf: 3/10 (no frenching)
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs) ps: she will leave after the shot.

She is rush, i book the room 2 hour, late nvm but total time spent is less than 1 hour including my bath, her bath and lingerine changing time. A few SOP that take up some times. Once she climate, she hurry me to load off which.. :( sian.. i just do it in case she dun have the feeling anymore as her face expression told me so. When finish, she hurried to bath, dress, makeup, answer calls and left due to her work(yes this is also within that "less than an hour" time. I didnt expect that is so rush for her and i say it only less than an hour hoping she will stay longer.. she replied that this is stated in forum (true enough 1 shot.. and she had hurried me on that) so the reason about GF feeling is very low to me even she looks good. Can u imagine my feeling after she leave the room and i still left about 50min for the room.. nothing wrong but just bad feeling myself, i mean i could have spend on other good RTF with good GF feeling.

Im still learning to write FR, correct me if i miss anything. I dun care about points system. But i do hope bros to share contact with me when i needs.

cchisq
21-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Thankyou for your FR Bro. Well it depends very much on her work time, so sometimes, she needs to go for business call, forgive her lah, after all, she has a day job as a OL, this also proof that shes not a full time FL, so worth while to try a raw gem, with looks. Happy bonking.

Will give my honest experience base on my encounter weeks ago..

Age: Late 30s MILF (base on my experience according to her figure that tells me)
Looks: 9/10 (yes, it 9/10 for me, slutty look with mole at chin)
Boobs: D or big C
Lingerine: black fishnet only on body (i prefer silky type with stocking :p , maybe other bro may like it)
Dress: Office wear (i mentioned because if only i had bonk in her OL suit right when she come in :D but bro dun do that, cos she nid it for her work)
figure: 8/10 (will be better without the slight tummy)
BJ: 8/10 (maybe other brother got different feeling)
sex: 6.5/10 (if im not wrong, she only can climate once)
gf: 3/10 (no frenching)
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs) ps: she will leave after the shot.

She is rush, i book the room 2 hour, late nvm but total time spent is less than 1 hour including my bath, her bath and lingerine changing time. A few SOP that take up some times. Once she climate, she hurry me to load off which.. :( sian.. i just do it in case she dun have the feeling anymore as her face expression told me so. When finish, she hurried to bath, dress, makeup, answer calls and left due to her work(yes this is also within that "less than an hour" time. I didnt expect that is so rush for her and i say it only less than an hour hoping she will stay longer.. she replied that this is stated in forum (true enough 1 shot.. and she had hurried me on that) so the reason about GF feeling is very low to me even she looks good. Can u imagine my feeling after she leave the room and i still left about 50min for the room.. nothing wrong but just bad feeling myself, i mean i could have spend on other good RTF with good GF feeling.

Im still learning to write FR, correct me if i miss anything. I dun care about points system. But i do hope bros to share contact with me when i needs.

yan-tao
22-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Forgive but will not forget... her look :D

Well maybe u can share with her about fishnet, lace and silk type of lingerine choice becos i think bros have different fantasy and well, if she had a busy day, i rather she focus on her work so bro will not be disappointed about the rush hour ;)

totolim
26-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Tried her about about 2 months back, at H81 at Kembangan area.

I was terribly late for the appointment (1.5 hours !) cos meeting ended late, then traffic jam on PIE, could not find parking and then finally had to walk to the Kembangan MRT to get cash. Kudos to Bro cchisq for being patient and the numerous sms exchanges.

Her attitude was good despite waiting for 1.5 hours. I apologised profusely when she came up but she said it was ok (although she later said she almost left, thinking i could be a fake). Honestly, by the time i was in the hotel room, i was all tired and exhausted but the show must go on.

we both took turns to shower. She came out in a sexy black see thru nightie, stockings and heels. Looks very good on her blonde hair :)

In all, am happy with her attitude, and her effort in dressing up in the nightie and stockings. I came pretty fast (depite being tired) cos she did stir up my lil bro.

She has a unique CFM look. By unique, i mean i find her looks is not the pure PRC type but a little mixed (think of the singer Jenny Tseng and you will have a rough idea. I don't mean she resembles Jenny but has that kind of mixed looks)

Gave her additional $50 cos of her long wait for me.

ONce again, thanks to bro cchisq for being patient and the excellent sms service.

cchisq
28-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Yo Bro totolim,
Yes, shes a MILF that you can nvr forget her looks, the sexy CFM looks, well, important part of it, is bro. u have a great time and enjoy her services, YES, she can do dame gd BJ (even with cap), together with her skill of BJ and HJ, its gd enough to make you cum. So BRos, dun wait, come enjoy her and C wat she can do to u.

Happy bonking :D

Tried her about about 2 months back, at H81 at Kembangan area.

I was terribly late for the appointment (1.5 hours !) cos meeting ended late, then traffic jam on PIE, could not find parking and then finally had to walk to the Kembangan MRT to get cash. Kudos to Bro cchisq for being patient and the numerous sms exchanges.

Her attitude was good despite waiting for 1.5 hours. I apologised profusely when she came up but she said it was ok (although she later said she almost left, thinking i could be a fake). Honestly, by the time i was in the hotel room, i was all tired and exhausted but the show must go on.

we both took turns to shower. She came out in a sexy black see thru nightie, stockings and heels. Looks very good on her blonde hair :)

In all, am happy with her attitude, and her effort in dressing up in the nightie and stockings. I came pretty fast (depite being tired) cos she did stir up my lil bro.

She has a unique CFM look. By unique, i mean i find her looks is not the pure PRC type but a little mixed (think of the singer Jenny Tseng and you will have a rough idea. I don't mean she resembles Jenny but has that kind of mixed looks)

Gave her additional $50 cos of her long wait for me.

ONce again, thanks to bro cchisq for being patient and the excellent sms service.

juicy.1130
28-07-2008, 05:02 PM
hi bro can pm mi the contact? promise a FR after bonk :)

rocket_boy
28-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi bro, any possibility to show her pic, thanks a lot.

edisonsg
29-07-2008, 12:20 PM
pm contact please, may fortune god bless u winning toto and 4d

cchisq
31-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey BOY, no pic lah, u wan u make bking, c for yourself, I sure you she's dame power, not your usual MILF, beautiful, sexy, CFM look, tall like model, wat you need to worry is wether you can perform anot......nothing else. :cool:

Hi bro, any possibility to show her pic, thanks a lot.

Zala
01-08-2008, 01:26 AM
whats cd btw any bros care to show the young one the ropes?

cchisq
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Bros, who have pm me and not get a reply, THATS because your pm is full, so if you wanna get a taste of this beautiful MILF OL, clear your pm box, and I can share with you. And you would not miss a super gem like her.

~Barramundi~
04-08-2008, 07:40 PM
bro, i have pm u. hope u can pass me her contact.

NY71
04-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Hi! Bro
Will be grateful if u can share her contact.
Thanks

Squirtyboy
06-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi Bro,
can share her contact with me too! :):):)

cchisq
11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Bros, who have try her, PLS kindly share ur FRs, would love to read all the juicy part of it, and Bros who have not try her, try her sexy lingerie and high heels services. Shes a gem u should not miss.

~Barramundi~
11-08-2008, 08:23 PM
bro...got your mail. will sms u soon.

thanks.

singshakespeare
12-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Tried to send you PM, but inbox is full. I have attached a link to my latest FR. Would love to get PM from you on contact info.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/89277-dfantasys-yo-yo-beautiful-busty-babe.html

zinedine zidane
12-08-2008, 04:33 PM
yo bro, ur inbox like CTE liao, jam non-stop, waitin 4 ur PM

roger.kwok444
14-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Yo bros

Hi Bro pls send me the contact. Email [email protected]

Thank

cchisq
14-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Yo bros, I have just clear my PM, come-on up PM me for this juicy and pretty killer figure MILF OL, have a great time with her, enjoy her BJ(with cap) super skill.

DRSG
14-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Apologies bro cchisq for this belated FR on Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie(her name is she is XiaoLi?).Busy with work and overseas trip.

Met her last month at H81 Lav.Set up for 2.30pm.She is punctual.
The lady who came in wore a army green singlet like tee and matching green pants.
You already know her chest assets with one glance.A definite 34D.Real or enhanced read on.
Her hair was dye slightly brown.So dont really look like PRC.Mole on chin.Feel like you want to make her drunk and ravish her.
We introduce each other rather formally since is our first meeting.A little bit awarkard as I felt a bit overwhelmed by her maturity.

She excuse her self to change and I undressed and waited.When she appeared she was wearing a laced lingerie see thru and all figure hugging.My little bro wake up immediately.She notice it too,slightly smiling at the bulge in between my legs(still wearing towel).High heels stileto at least 4 inches.Omg what she going to do to me!

She is not the GFE type SYT.I suppose ladies of this class dont really want to GFE.Ask me to get into bed.My bro already ready for her.She capped it and BJ at right angle to me.You can see her doing it with her hanging and swaying neh neh(pardon my language).Your hand just want to reach out and grapple them.I squeeze them and they are real.No implant.34D.

I dont need too long a BJ.If not bro will sure come too early.(Danger here warning here:If your stamina is good then plz carry on if not your bro will surely die an early death.End of story).

I undressed her carefully of her black lingerie.You can ask her to wear her stiletos if you like but dont offend her the shoes can poke thru your heart.Her complexion is tanned.

She rode me on top up down up down moaning.This is the best position with her as you can sink your face onto her bosoms and have a handful with her chest protusions suck and fondle till out of breath.Her butt is full and solid with flesh.She is real strong.At least a 5' 6' tall.I advise all bros out there to train and up your fitness and physique a few weeks in advance before engaging her then you can enjoy her better.

Now we changed position and I missioned her.I still can tahan.Finally I doggied her for the finale.Fucking too long no meaning also.

Report Card:

Looks: 9/10(CFM with mole)
Boobs:9/10(34D original)
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 (with helmet.No BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
DMG: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)
RTF:Need to train bro 's stamina and my figure first to Bruce Lee's standard.Then will RTF to do another battle with MILF OL with killer figure :D

gene0421
15-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Hi Bros

Can anyone pls pm me the contact? just by reading at the comments make my didi stand hard lioa. been fantasizing making out with OL some time now. Thanks a lot!!!

DRSG
15-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Bro plz pm TSHi Bros

Can anyone pls pm me the contact? . Thanks a lot!!!

cchisq
19-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Dear Bro. I guess from ur FR, u had a dame gd time with her, indeed, yes shes a killer in CFM MILF look beautiful figure, better of all shes a real OL who works here, thats the great part, with her sexy lingerie and high heels, looking at her is enough to do u awakening.... hahahahaha, for both heads.

PM me if u dun wanna miss this gem.:D

Apologies bro cchisq for this belated FR on Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie(her name is she is XiaoLi?).Busy with work and overseas trip.

Met her last month at H81 Lav.Set up for 2.30pm.She is punctual.
The lady who came in wore a army green singlet like tee and matching green pants.
You already know her chest assets with one glance.A definite 34D.Real or enhanced read on.
Her hair was dye slightly brown.So dont really look like PRC.Mole on chin.Feel like you want to make her drunk and ravish her.
We introduce each other rather formally since is our first meeting.A little bit awarkard as I felt a bit overwhelmed by her maturity.

She excuse her self to change and I undressed and waited.When she appeared she was wearing a laced lingerie see thru and all figure hugging.My little bro wake up immediately.She notice it too,slightly smiling at the bulge in between my legs(still wearing towel).High heels stileto at least 4 inches.Omg what she going to do to me!

She is not the GFE type SYT.I suppose ladies of this class dont really want to GFE.Ask me to get into bed.My bro already ready for her.She capped it and BJ at right angle to me.You can see her doing it with her hanging and swaying neh neh(pardon my language).Your hand just want to reach out and grapple them.I squeeze them and they are real.No implant.34D.

I dont need too long a BJ.If not bro will sure come too early.(Danger here warning here:If your stamina is good then plz carry on if not your bro will surely die an early death.End of story).

I undressed her carefully of her black lingerie.You can ask her to wear her stiletos if you like but dont offend her the shoes can poke thru your heart.Her complexion is tanned.

She rode me on top up down up down moaning.This is the best position with her as you can sink your face onto her bosoms and have a handful with her chest protusions suck and fondle till out of breath.Her butt is full and solid with flesh.She is real strong.At least a 5' 6' tall.I advise all bros out there to train and up your fitness and physique a few weeks in advance before engaging her then you can enjoy her better.

Now we changed position and I missioned her.I still can tahan.Finally I doggied her for the finale.Fucking too long no meaning also.

Report Card:

Looks: 9/10(CFM with mole)
Boobs:9/10(34D original)
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 (with helmet.No BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
DMG: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)
RTF:Need to train bro 's stamina and my figure first to Bruce Lee's standard.Then will RTF to do another battle with MILF OL with killer figure :D

suv1278
25-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Actually I bonk her before she introduce this extras, I remember she wore before when she came to me before.

So Last week I decided to sms her again, and ask her to bring along a pair of panty hose also.

I book a room, and she came, everything seems to change? from her attitiude and services.
She used to shower for me, but this time NO, after she go in, she change to the sexy clothing, a netting see thorugh bra, which she wore before, then she ask me for money, I was shock, she say now her pattern is like this, worse after i put 100 buck on the dressing table, she said is 120, OH, i didn't know, after all i never visit her thread for long time. she say charges 120 for wearing such stuff, but i say last time when i find you you also wear like tat also. so i tell her, i left with 100 bucks only, she say ok, then she took off everything and want to start the service, so I ask her why, she say 100 buck no such clothing,only Bj, FJ, only.quite piss off, and finish her off and left.
so just a caution to all bros. this my experince, and I will not rtf her again

cchisq
31-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Yo bros

cchisq
03-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Guys who have PM me who dun get reply, pls empty ur PM box, cause its full, I love to share this beautiful gem with bros out there who love young MILF, and shes a OL not ur street walker, so its a gem u shouldnt miss.... boys who love gd boobs, she has a wonderful big C. so cum enjoy her.... sure no disappointment. :D

justwanadoit
03-09-2008, 07:22 PM
is it the same one here?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84962-xiaoli-high-class-chio-milf-only-50-inc-room.html

cchisq
06-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Sry my bro. I guess u are talking abt a street walker in GL, but this xiaoli of my is a real OL that has a office job. and only does ONline, try to be discreet because of her day job. So U must try to know the differents..... :D

is it the same one here?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84962-xiaoli-high-class-chio-milf-only-50-inc-room.html

cchisq
07-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Yo bros

makchan
07-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Wow bro! Pls pm me! Thanks! ;-):)

alp65
10-09-2008, 09:35 PM
hi bro! i like 2 try her. pls kindly mail me her contact @ [email protected] kindly reply me. tnk bro "cheer".

trance
10-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Yo bros

Hi bro,

Indeed she is a great gem and unique find, is a pity why she is working as sales and marketing lady in a chinese company, with her looks and qualities she can easily become a tai tai in Singapore. Too bad I do not have the qualities to "bao" her :)

I tried her last time, I can say that she really have those appealing, sexy and alluring MILF looks that can easily knock down a thousand men. I hope to RTF her soon again.

cchisq
10-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Yes, I must agreed with Bro trance, Indeed shes a killer with dress up, with her birthday suit, you bros, needs a strong heart to handle her. or you just last less than 10mins. hahahahaha, so dun wait come taste her big C cup and beautiful figure, killer look, and die hard bj (with cap).

Cant wait. hmmmmm

Hi bro,

Indeed she is a great gem and unique find, is a pity why she is working as sales and marketing lady in a chinese company, with her looks and qualities she can easily become a tai tai in Singapore. Too bad I do not have the qualities to "bao" her :)

I tried her last time, I can say that she really have those appealing, sexy and alluring MILF looks that can easily knock down a thousand men. I hope to RTF her soon again.

tryertry
13-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro,

Your mailbox full...can i have her contact please?

Thanks

glgshiok
13-09-2008, 04:14 PM
CAn PM me her No?

superbadman
13-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Thks bro,make a apptment wif this beautiful and kiiler figure gem.she came on time gd time management.when open the door,1st impression OMG! nose almost bleed liao n didi respond immediately.she was dead gorgeous.she was dress up in office work,like those working in Shenton way.Me like to orgy those office gal especially wearing office dress.LOL!Feel like tio 4D.HE!HE!without delay invite her in n TCSS abit to warm de atmosphere.she went into de bath rm n had a shower n came out wif another nose bleeding outfit.lucky im quite healtly or else die cock stand liao.LOL!then ask 4 de cd and cap me to bj me.her boobs was big and by looking any part of her body will make me cum.i stop her bj cos all my soldiers r parading at the gate n really to charge liao.so she guide my cannon into de target.1...2...3...all my soldiers rush thru de gate wihtout de order frm de general.i think none of my soldier return alive.LOL!Bro,really want to thks u one again for sharing this dead gorgeous gem wif me n help me fulfill my dream of bonding a "office gal".Xie xie ni.Cheers.take care.:D

superbadman
13-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Thks bro,make a apptment wif this beautiful and kiiler figure gem.she came on time gd time management.when open the door,1st impression OMG! nose almost bleed liao n didi respond immediately.she was dead gorgeous.she was dress up in office work,like those working in Shenton way.Me like to orgy those office gal especially wearing office dress.LOL!Feel like tio 4D.HE!HE!without delay invite her in n TCSS abit to warm de atmosphere.she went into de bath rm n had a shower n came out wif another nose bleeding outfit.lucky im quite healtly or else die cock stand liao.LOL!then ask 4 de cd and cap me to bj me.her boobs was big and by looking any part of her body will make me cum.i stop her bj cos all my soldiers r parading at the gate n really to charge liao.so she guide my cannon into de target.1...2...3...all my soldiers rush thru de gate wihtout de order frm de general.i think none of my soldier return alive.LOL!Bro,really want to thks u one again for sharing this dead gorgeous gem wif me n help me fulfill my dream of bonding a "office gal".Xie xie ni.Cheers.take care.:D

ThailandLover
13-09-2008, 06:52 PM
bro cchisq,

Mind sharing her contact with me? Thanks in advance.

DirtyHarry
14-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Yo bros

Bro, your mailbox full liao.. Can PM me Xiao Li's contact? Thx

Dickshanks
14-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Bro, can share Xiao Li's ctc? Yr PM full liao. Waiting for yr reply :D tks

addictedtonitro
14-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Bro, can share Xiao Li's ctc? Yr PM full liao. Waiting for yr reply :D tks

bro. Can pm me contact? Thanks.

dotcomkenn
14-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Contacts pls

johnb888
14-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi Bro, your mailbox is full. Please PM contact of xiaoli. Many thanks.

maximus22222
14-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me. interested to try. thanks!;)

cchisq
15-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Nice FR u have on her my dear bro. Seems u really enjoy urself fully. indeed, shes a gem that will bleed u to dry, Xiaoli is a real life experience for both ur eyes and didi, sure no disappointment, shes as gd by looking at her, and as gd as all bros FR, shes a treat to ur bonking experience. Sry bros, my mail is full, BUT, I have clear it, and MK BKING NOW! before u lose out the treat for both your eyes and didi..... hehehehehe :D

cchisq
18-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Yo bros

cchisq
19-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Boys, come try her, before time runs out, dun miss this gem, its a time of experience for u and ur didi. and for bros who have try her, Share with us ur FR on her, bros. would like to read all the juicy details on her. hehehe:D

machomanz
19-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Boys, come try her, before time runs out, dun miss this gem, its a time of experience for u and ur didi. and for bros who have try her, Share with us ur FR on her, bros. would like to read all the juicy details on her. hehehe:D

Bro can u pm me her contacts....I need that kind of service.Tks a million.....Cheers!

superbadman
19-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi bro,rtf this gem again.This time well prepare liao.Last battle i was defeat by her.Not a single soldier came back alive,so hav to train my soldiers to fight this gem agian.LOL.dind dong de bell rang n without delay activate all my army really to go for war.her look hav not change n was dead gorgeous and looking at her body n boobs.All my soldiers rush to the gate liao."xiao liao",i sense tat i gonna to lose de battle without fighting.without delay rush to de bath rm to cool down my army wif flowing cold water onto my body.Again this gem went to de bath rm to put on her armour n ready for battle.she ask for cd n cap me which proceed her lethal BJ.OMG.this gem can really blow,my entire battle plan was disrupted by her magificent skill.Buah tahan liao,ask her to ride me,1...2...3..again my soldiers disorder my instruction rush out de gate...sad to say,whole army was totally dead.Think must go back reservice to train again n return to fight this gem again.After shower paid her n told her "I WILL BE BACK".LoL...

superbadman
19-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi bro,rtf this gem again.This time well prepare liao.Last battle i was defeat by her.Not a single soldier came back alive,so hav to train my soldiers to fight this gem again.LOL.dind dong de bell rang n without delay activate all my army really to go for war.her look hav not change n was dead gorgeous and looking at her body n boobs.All my soldiers rush to the gate liao."xiao liao",i sense tat i gonna to lose de battle without fighting.without delay rush to de bath rm to cool down my army wif flowing cold water onto my body.Again this gem went to de bath rm to put on her armour n ready for battle.she ask for cd n cap me which proceed her lethal BJ.OMG.this gem can really blow,my entire battle plan was disrupted by her magificent skill.Buah tahan liao,ask her to ride me,1...2...3..again my soldiers disorder my instruction rush out de gate...sad to say,whole army was totally dead.Think must go back reservice to train again n return to fight this gem again.After shower paid her n told her "I WILL BE BACK".LoL...

cchisq
21-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Wah wah!, u must really have a great time with her, didi have not enough of her at a go... hehehehehe, if not RTF so soon, well again, I must say shes a gem u bros should try, her looks, body figure, bj skill (cap), her boobs (for boob lover). it just worth your time and $$$. :D:D:D

Hi bro,rtf this gem again.This time well prepare liao.Last battle i was defeat by her.Not a single soldier came back alive,so hav to train my soldiers to fight this gem again.LOL.dind dong de bell rang n without delay activate all my army really to go for war.her look hav not change n was dead gorgeous and looking at her body n boobs.All my soldiers rush to the gate liao."xiao liao",i sense tat i gonna to lose de battle without fighting.without delay rush to de bath rm to cool down my army wif flowing cold water onto my body.Again this gem went to de bath rm to put on her armour n ready for battle.she ask for cd n cap me which proceed her lethal BJ.OMG.this gem can really blow,my entire battle plan was disrupted by her magificent skill.Buah tahan liao,ask her to ride me,1...2...3..again my soldiers disorder my instruction rush out de gate...sad to say,whole army was totally dead.Think must go back reservice to train again n return to fight this gem again.After shower paid her n told her "I WILL BE BACK".LoL...

cchisq
23-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Sry bros. I have clear my pm, cum on have try this super power gem. have gd power BJ(cap) and enjoy the power bonk on a dame pretty sexy MILF OL.
Bros of all colours are welcome to have fun with this sexy gem.

Bro can u pm me her contacts....I need that kind of service.Tks a million.....Cheers!

cchisq
24-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Cum mk bking for her today, and also bros who have try her lately, care to share a FR with us, and let us drop over all the juicy details.
Happy bonking bros:)

maximus22222
25-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks chisq for the contact. Tried Xiao Li. This is the second time I have tried PRC FL. She is friendly but somehow lacks chemistry with me as compared to the first gal (xiao li - chiu bo with 36D. well that is another story altogether). Comparatively, I will rate Xiao Li service only as average.

Looks: 6/10. has seductive eyes and wears office clothes. i think she looks better with bra than with lingerie
figure: 7/10. Yes Big C.
BJ: 5/10 (mind blowing with cap). probably becos it was the cap
sex: 6/10. she sounded like she was in pain not so much of enjoyment. sori
gf: no feel
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs).

cchisq
29-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Thankyou for the FR, well I guess, its really up to each person, so times, its just the moment, wat can I say, theres many nice FR on her, so I guess, its really the moment, well shes in pain.... maybe bro, u have a X-large didi.... hahahaha, well atless, she does a dame gd BJ I must say.

Thanks chisq for the contact. Tried Xiao Li. This is the second time I have tried PRC FL. She is friendly but somehow lacks chemistry with me as compared to the first gal (xiao li - chiu bo with 36D. well that is another story altogether). Comparatively, I will rate Xiao Li service only as average.

Looks: 6/10. has seductive eyes and wears office clothes. i think she looks better with bra than with lingerie
figure: 7/10. Yes Big C.
BJ: 5/10 (mind blowing with cap). probably becos it was the cap
sex: 6/10. she sounded like she was in pain not so much of enjoyment. sori
gf: no feel
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs).

maximus22222
01-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Thankyou for the FR, well I guess, its really up to each person, so times, its just the moment, wat can I say, theres many nice FR on her, so I guess, its really the moment, well shes in pain.... maybe bro, u have a X-large didi.... hahahaha, well atless, she does a dame gd BJ I must say.

no worries Bro, like u said one man's meat is another man's poison:rolleyes:

thks for the contact again!

lunasea0326
02-10-2008, 06:00 PM
sounds very good, im very interest in lingier
can u pm me the contact?
thx a lot, bro

cchisq
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Yo BROs, come bk her today, and have a life time experience of a beautiful sluty MILF OL with wonderful figure in lingerie and sexy high heels. Bros of all colour are welcome.:D

oldgun
02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Bro, please pm me contact. Thanks,

oldgun
06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you bro CCHISQ to help arrange my session with Xiaoli.

Made an appointment to meet her at Lavender 81 and was there at 4:45 just to be sure not to be late.

At 5 pm, the door bell ring, right on time. I open the door and I have a present surprise, she definitely has that CFM look, I could not wait to invite her into the room.

Once into the room, we had some small chat as she start to undress herself.

OMG, what is hidden below the clothing is even more unbeliveable, her boobs is impressive, my eye balls almost flew right to them.

Next, she went to change into this red sexy lingerie, and start to crawl all over me. She then cap my now hardened tool and started licking it like a ice-cream.

Afterward, she started to rode me, starting slowly at first, soon she get high and started riding faster and faster. I almost come at this moment, I gather all my concentration and finally managed to hold on to it.

She then ask me to pump her from behind, we changed position and I started to pump her hard from behind. I pumped and pumped and squeeze her boobs from behind. I could feel her boobs swinging synchronized to the pumping. I finally cannot tahan and off-loaded my amies.

We talked for a while and soon after she left, while I continue to stay in the room for a short moment.

Looks: 8/10; CFM look
BJ: 8/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 8/10
dmg: 120 + tips + rm

mood5
06-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Yo Bro~ PM me the contact, thanks~

cchisq
08-10-2008, 05:03 AM
YO Oldgun bro. nice FR, I must say, sounds like you have so much fun with her, enjoying her every bit, looks, fun, enjoyment for ur didi..... juicy and cant wait to hear more. I must say she has a way with BJ, gd enough to rush ur amy, hahahahaha. So bros who dun wan to miss this juicy MILF OL, and have a gd time for your didi. bros of all colours are welcome. yummmmy :D

Thank you bro CCHISQ to help arrange my session with Xiaoli.

Made an appointment to meet her at Lavender 81 and was there at 4:45 just to be sure not to be late.

At 5 pm, the door bell ring, right on time. I open the door and I have a present surprise, she definitely has that CFM look, I could not wait to invite her into the room.

Once into the room, we had some small chat as she start to undress herself.

OMG, what is hidden below the clothing is even more unbeliveable, her boobs is impressive, my eye balls almost flew right to them.

Next, she went to change into this red sexy lingerie, and start to crawl all over me. She then cap my now hardened tool and started licking it like a ice-cream.

Afterward, she started to rode me, starting slowly at first, soon she get high and started riding faster and faster. I almost come at this moment, I gather all my concentration and finally managed to hold on to it.

She then ask me to pump her from behind, we changed position and I started to pump her hard from behind. I pumped and pumped and squeeze her boobs from behind. I could feel her boobs swinging synchronized to the pumping. I finally cannot tahan and off-loaded my amies.

We talked for a while and soon after she left, while I continue to stay in the room for a short moment.

Looks: 8/10; CFM look
BJ: 8/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 8/10
dmg: 120 + tips + rm

cchisq
08-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Yo Yo Yo bros of all colours, come enjoy her and her skillful juice BJ(cap). MILF OL with sexy lingerie and high heels. Shes a real OL who works here, hmmmm... tasty. :D

cchisq
11-10-2008, 07:33 PM
I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.

cchisq
13-10-2008, 05:02 AM
Yo boys,
those who are thinking of trying her, pls do so soon, cause shes likely to post back to china office very soon, so u MILF, OL, big boobs, lingerie high heels, shocking boys better speedup, before shes gone. :o

KY Chew
13-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi Bro~ PM me the contact, thanks

curiosity kills
14-10-2008, 09:44 PM
pls pm me her details..thanks

strudel
15-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi bro, hope u can PM me her details even though i am a newbie. Thks

rk77
15-10-2008, 02:02 AM
I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.

Hi bro,

After reading your post, really make me horny man.

Can you PM me her contact no. pls...Thank you.

tunnelling
15-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Any kind bro can pm me her contact? Very kum sia.

aala
15-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Any bro can share the contact?thank you!

muzzie
16-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks bro CCHISQ! For your recommendation!!!

Appointment with Xiaoli at 530pm, arrived at about 510pm to relax a little.

Anyway to cut things short, Xiaoli arrived at about 615pm, pressed the doorbell and 'OH MY COCK' saw this woman in her office wear and almost feel like ripping off her neatly pressed blouse and pant!

First impression was like, 'what's this ang mo lady doing here?' and before long, her looks kinda remind me of someone....(wonder those bro who tried her has the same feeling as me).... she resembles Simon Yam's wife, QiQi, only with blonde, curly hair.

Had some small talks with her, before she suggested going to the toilet to get change(naughty thoughts was flying all over my mind). After a few minutes, out from the toilet she came and 'OH MY COCK, OH MY COCK', she was there in her fishnet lingerie and her stilettoes(mind you, they are from ALDO, not any cha pa lang brands).

She walked over to the bed, by then didi was SWELLING from underneath my trunks, gently she pulled my trunks down exposing my swollen cock. Then she started off with some cat-bathing from my chest area, working down south, around the groin area. Btw, Xiaoli uses some scent/perfume which makes me even more excited(cant resist a womanly scent). After the cat-bathe, Xiaoli turn her attention to didi, she put the cd in her mouth and with a slutty, cfm look, she 'swallowed up' didi, up and down she went, maintaining playful eye contact at intervals with her that 'slutty, cfm look'.

After a few minutes of BJing, Xiaoli climbed on top of me and slowly lowering herself, guiding my 'joystick' into her warm pussy. Almost 'game over' after just a few minutes, as im a sucker for OL, lingerie and MOST OF ALL...HIGH HEELS(told her to keep her heels on throughout).

Got her to change to 'doggie'(still reminiscing the moment i slide didi into her), in this position, in her outfit and looking into the mirror beside the bed, the feeling is as if watching AV except with 100% feel, emotion and thoughts!!!

Would be quite regretful if i misfire in doggie, so we changed to missionary. Imagine Xiaoli spreading her nice pairs of legs to welcome 'Little Me' into her(really cant get this moment off my mind)! 1 thing, i believe she had a boob job, but 'kudos' to the doc who did that, her 2 melons is soft and very nice to hold, was playing with them like almost 80% of our session.

And then the moment came, i exploded my load into her. We remained in that position for a few minute, kissed and talk cock a little. Overall, it was a very satisfying session, as i mentioned i into milf, ol, high heels, lingerie(to all the bros out there, who might disagree, dont flame me as this is my kind of meat)!!!

Looks: 8/10; CFM/ slutty look
BJ: 8/10 (makes u feel like a king)
FJ: 8/10
gf: gentle, no rush.
dmg: 120 + 10(tips) + 30(rm-nonmember)

cchisq
16-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Yaya, my dear bro, u really have a dame gd time, and of your juicy FRs, hmmmm..... I would think it will draw many MILF, OL, lingerie hungry bros. yes, she does is a dame CFM milf, with her sexy lingerie and high heels, u need to have a strong heart to hold your didi.... hahaha, shes a dame looker and sexy office outfit just make cant stop looking at her and get a rise..... hahahaha. juicyyyyy.... :D

Thanks bro CCHISQ! For your recommendation!!!

Appointment with Xiaoli at 530pm, arrived at about 510pm to relax a little.

Anyway to cut things short, Xiaoli arrived at about 615pm, pressed the doorbell and 'OH MY COCK' saw this woman in her office wear and almost feel like ripping off her neatly pressed blouse and pant!

First impression was like, 'what's this ang mo lady doing here?' and before long, her looks kinda remind me of someone....(wonder those bro who tried her has the same feeling as me).... she resembles Simon Yam's wife, QiQi, only with blonde, curly hair.

Had some small talks with her, before she suggested going to the toilet to get change(naughty thoughts was flying all over my mind). After a few minutes, out from the toilet she came and 'OH MY COCK, OH MY COCK', she was there in her fishnet lingerie and her stilettoes(mind you, they are from ALDO, not any cha pa lang brands).

She walked over to the bed, by then didi was SWELLING from underneath my trunks, gently she pulled my trunks down exposing my swollen cock. Then she started off with some cat-bathing from my chest area, working down south, around the groin area. Btw, Xiaoli uses some scent/perfume which makes me even more excited(cant resist a womanly scent). After the cat-bathe, Xiaoli turn her attention to didi, she put the cd in her mouth and with a slutty, cfm look, she 'swallowed up' didi, up and down she went, maintaining playful eye contact at intervals with her that 'slutty, cfm look'.

After a few minutes of BJing, Xiaoli climbed on top of me and slowly lowering herself, guiding my 'joystick' into her warm pussy. Almost 'game over' after just a few minutes, as im a sucker for OL, lingerie and MOST OF ALL...HIGH HEELS(told her to keep her heels on throughout).

Got her to change to 'doggie'(still reminiscing the moment i slide didi into her), in this position, in her outfit and looking into the mirror beside the bed, the feeling is as if watching AV except with 100% feel, emotion and thoughts!!!

Would be quite regretful if i misfire in doggie, so we changed to missionary. Imagine Xiaoli spreading her nice pairs of legs to welcome 'Little Me' into her(really cant get this moment off my mind)! 1 thing, i believe she had a boob job, but 'kudos' to the doc who did that, her 2 melons is soft and very nice to hold, was playing with them like almost 80% of our session.

And then the moment came, i exploded my load into her. We remained in that position for a few minute, kissed and talk cock a little. Overall, it was a very satisfying session, as i mentioned i into milf, ol, high heels, lingerie(to all the bros out there, who might disagree, dont flame me as this is my kind of meat)!!!

Looks: 8/10; CFM/ slutty look
BJ: 8/10 (makes u feel like a king)
gf: gentle, no rush.
dmg: 120 + 10(tips) + 30(rm-nonmember)

cchisq
18-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Cum read the lastest tasty juice FR, gd to break your didi. come bk this looker sexy MILF OL, give u a gd time for u and ur didi.

cchisq
22-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Yo bros, cum taste this MILF OL, not to be miss, she has a NEW black sexy fish net lingerie, with her killer high heels, enjoy her CFM look BJ (cap), dun miss also her sexy office wear when she visit you after her day job. yummy..... :p

cchisq
24-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Yo bros

cchisq
25-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Im plan to do a 3some with this sexy MILF OL, looking for another bro who wanna try it out. dmg 200.1shot rm paid for (one bro). pm me if any u bro are keen.

marji
26-10-2008, 11:20 AM
hey bro,

care to share this gem's contact? would like to try her today..

thanks,
marji

darkmaster
26-10-2008, 02:55 PM
sounds terrific. i dig milf.

Can i have her contact? would be good for the long wkend! :D

gkkah
26-10-2008, 05:45 PM
hI bROS,

can i have her contact pls....i can't wait ....

thank you !!

gkkah
26-10-2008, 05:53 PM
hi Bros,

anyone could you PM me her number please.

also i'm new so i might have posted this twice. SORRY**

Gkkah

gkkah
26-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Anyone Can Pm Me Her Cts

Thanks !

cchisq
27-10-2008, 02:35 AM
Bro, I sure u no disappointment. sure u have a gd time. check ur PM

hey bro,

care to share this gem's contact? would like to try her today..

thanks,
marji

cchisq
29-10-2008, 03:46 AM
MILF OL with sexy new lingerie, high heels, skillful bj, sexy look, dame pretty face and most of devilish figure. dun wait, shes not your GL gal, thinking of have a gd time with sexy OL working in office, cum now.... treat yourself a great experience. :D

cchisq
05-11-2008, 08:07 PM

Ace2006
05-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi, i'm interested please PM me the contacts and i will contact her when free.

tunnelling
07-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Tks to bro TS for her contact. Overseas for a few days; so the delay in the FR. Well, SMS the no 4 an appt and the reply came within 5 mins. Book a rm at Lavender 81, sms bk the rm no and within 15 mins she appeared.

Will not dwell into much description since so many bros had given their say. By and large, they are quite correct. Tall and stunning look - like a model with a mole under her chin. Very sexy with heels and elegant dressing, make up with matching earings; like a jap AV star. Took turns to shower, me first and she reappeared in a stunning fish net sexy black lingerie still will heels on. Well kept body. Start witll giveing you a slutty look and commence cat bath; then pick up cd, tore with her teeth and cap little bro with her mouth. Ask you whether shu fu or not. Then give a blow job and ride you cow boy style b4 finishing off with missionary letting off loud moans. Job done, wen 2 clean up, shower and thank you.

My opinion - looks 8/10; early 30s, i guess. Much like an ex HK slutty 3rd line actress - cant recall her name but usuaully act as mistress, call girl, dance hostess etc. Boobs are a C but I think they are enhanced; can feel it wen you play with it and she is very conscious of this; probably worried, I might squeeze too hard. Very professional - like an AV performance; didnt hv any GF feeling; treat it like bonking a paid WL. Doe not allow painting. Timewise, seems to be in a rush; I chk in and out within 1 hr incld all the waiting n bathing.

So, for interested bros, give it a go 4 the experience. I think I pass after 1 experience. Wud like to look 4 other trees in this large sex forest. Sori 4 the direct and honest opinions. No offence to anyone; just my personal views.

cchisq
09-11-2008, 04:29 AM
Thankyou Bro for the FR, nice, sexy looking MILF for all, come enjoy her.

Tks to bro TS for her contact. Overseas for a few days; so the delay in the FR. Well, SMS the no 4 an appt and the reply came within 5 mins. Book a rm at Lavender 81, sms bk the rm no and within 15 mins she appeared.

Will not dwell into much description since so many bros had given their say. By and large, they are quite correct. Tall and stunning look - like a model with a mole under her chin. Very sexy with heels and elegant dressing, make up with matching earings; like a jap AV star. Took turns to shower, me first and she reappeared in a stunning fish net sexy black lingerie still will heels on. Well kept body. Start witll giveing you a slutty look and commence cat bath; then pick up cd, tore with her teeth and cap little bro with her mouth. Ask you whether shu fu or not. Then give a blow job and ride you cow boy style b4 finishing off with missionary letting off loud moans. Job done, wen 2 clean up, shower and thank you.

My opinion - looks 8/10; early 30s, i guess. Much like an ex HK slutty 3rd line actress - cant recall her name but usuaully act as mistress, call girl, dance hostess etc. Boobs are a C but I think they are enhanced; can feel it wen you play with it and she is very conscious of this; probably worried, I might squeeze too hard. Very professional - like an AV performance; didnt hv any GF feeling; treat it like bonking a paid WL. Doe not allow painting. Timewise, seems to be in a rush; I chk in and out within 1 hr incld all the waiting n bathing.

So, for interested bros, give it a go 4 the experience. I think I pass after 1 experience. Wud like to look 4 other trees in this large sex forest. Sori 4 the direct and honest opinions. No offence to anyone; just my personal views.

stockmaster76
09-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Can you PM me her contact no. pls...Thank you

ahleck
09-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi Bro, can pm me the contact?

Thanks.

cchisq
15-11-2008, 03:15 AM
Bros bros, who have a taste of this sexy hot milf OL, come and share your juicy FRs with us.... would like to read all abt it. especially her sexy lingerie.

cchisq
19-11-2008, 02:20 AM
Yo bros

cchisq
23-11-2008, 03:03 AM
gg experience Yo bros

cchisq
11-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Come read MILF OL juicy FR, try her while you can.....

samlovesex
11-12-2008, 04:04 PM
hi bro can u pm me the ph no pls thanks.

death13
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM
can pass me her ctc? promise a fr! thanks
man of my words!:cool:

leekm8802
13-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Come read MILF OL juicy FR, try her while you can.....

Bro,can pm me her contact?thks

ilovebigtits
16-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Bro can i have contact.....

PureHeart
25-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Bro, pls PM me her contact. Tks:)

bdlb23
26-01-2009, 01:53 AM
gg experience

hi bro, please provide contact.

tks and gong xi fa cai.

hotshot185
27-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi bro TS, you got pm :)

fengheshang
27-01-2009, 04:06 PM
bro TS

If she is still in Sg, hope u can share her ctc with me, never tried an OL b4.

Thks

Dallas211
27-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Bros,
Can PM me contact..thanks.
Will definitely post FR once I tried.

kukumalu
27-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Hi Bros,

Can pm me her nos?

sofakingsuite
27-01-2009, 07:26 PM
hi dude, pls provide contact, will provide FR and points asap. thanks!

v4lkyr3
27-01-2009, 07:56 PM
No picture to show anything?

ICHEONG
28-01-2009, 09:45 AM
please give me her contact no , thanks

Andy22
28-01-2009, 02:40 PM
hi bro can pm the contacts pls....thanks in advance

stockmaster76
29-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Bro, pls PM me her contact. Tks

peach boy
29-01-2009, 12:32 PM
bro ts care to share ctc:)

MarkChan
29-01-2009, 01:18 PM
hi bro,

i tried a few others here, all not pretty..

can give me this contact ? will post FR's after it..

Thanks..

junkie72
31-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Wonder if she's still in Singapore........ multiple sms and stilll no reply ???

MarkChan
31-01-2009, 12:50 PM
bro, i am keen, must try.. pls PM her contacts.. thanks..

nejsuck
31-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Bro, please PM me. Want to try to gorgeous milf.
Thanks.:)

virginboy926
03-02-2009, 12:48 PM
HI TS,

Can i have her ctc from you? i've try pm you. but dunno why it couldn't go thru.

Many thanks.

Rgds
VB

bomb25
04-02-2009, 03:12 PM
yo bro can pm me her contact?thanx!

sino97
04-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi Bro

Can have her ctcs? Try pm you but no reply.

sseiya
05-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Bros,

Can share ctc?

Thanks

howmuchperhour
06-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi guys,

I guess the TS is MIA, PM but no reply and his last post is 1 month ago. In such case, can anyone pls PM me the contact of XL?

junkie72
15-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Been trying to contact Xiao Li over the CNY period... no response la...

Well well what do you know...... one night I got a phone call asking who am I?? I ask her back who are you?? ding dong and finally I figure it was Xiao Li back from china lah.

So days later had a go with her.

Ok..... it was kinda late and there was no secy linerie nor heels.... no problem.... not important lah.

About this lady..... no doubt about it she got good dress sense.... got character. Readers of this thread should know by now she's no syt.... late 20s, early 30s. Figure wise.... nothing close to a model..... not obese fat, not stick thin model like.... but voluptious lah.

appearance..... Luscious and 100% sexy.

not sure why many bro say she's very commercial and mechanical... but my experience with her was pretty passionate.... frenched her.

RTF... hell yeah!!!

dee123
15-02-2009, 11:56 PM
hi mind asking for her contact #...thks

cchisq
24-03-2009, 01:54 AM
YO bro, Xiaoli is back from hoilday, this sexy milf ol is really to take bking and service u bros again. read her FR, and feel the heat and enjoy her.:D

dntk
24-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Bro, I will provide FR once i try.

Many thanks

Kam Siah

ploy66
24-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi, pls pm contact. FR guaranteed.

Thunderstorm
24-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Read this thread HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/120448-makeup-counter-milf-2.html#post3586942) before you guys PM for contacts.

My ass to TS, $120 for a PRC !!! :mad:

regular
24-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Tried her b4, wrote FR on her after the session but no pts up for me as promised by the TS but its ok la... Who cares...

wordcraft
24-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Many thanks to cchisq for introducing me to this hot sexy OL.

It was really nice to get a chance to bonk her first after she returned to Singapore. Let’s put it this way, I got to the room, and turned on the TV and waited for Xiao Li (XL) to arrive. After a while, I heard high heel shoe sounds echoing down the hall. And the sound was getting closer and closer. Then my heart started pounding harder and harder wondering if it was her and if she was really wearing high heels. Then ding-dong! Time of judgement. I opened the door and wow! A really hot mature OL. And my eyes went straight to her chest as they were just pushing against of her dress shirt creating this hot bulge on her chest. She was wearing a tight black skirt and a frilly white top. She had her hair tied up at the back and then she walked in and I noticed how close she was too my height. Looking down, I saw this pair of high heels (I think 4 inches) that instantly gave me a hard-on right in my pants. I am sure she noticed because she hugged me as she helped me take off my shirt and grabbed my penis with a smiling satisfaction that she can take on a man without even having to turn off her cloths. She came in the room and put down her back and we talked a little bit as she sat beside me. Then she suggest we shower and she stood up. Before my greedy eyes she unzipped the back of her skirt and slid down her skirt revealing a very nice set of panties. What more could I ask for, she was standing there with her skirt off, in high heals, and the front of her shirt completely unbuttoned exposing her bra cupping a nice set of boobs. It’s making me hard just thinking about it all again. That’s what I call a Kodiak Moment. Then she offered to help me undress as she clearly saw me staring at her with my jaw open like a dumbass. Hahahaha…I wonder if she thought I was stupid or just a pervert. It was hot having this sexy woman take in her underwear and a shirt helping me take off my clothes. It almost make me feel like I was dealing with a high-end escort. With me down to my boxers, she offered to clean up first. So I waited and watched some tv. After a few minutes, she came out when her hair down. Wow, definitely like a high-end escort with those sexy curvy locks. She was what you always see from OL, they have their hair tied up all the time, but when they let it down, damn gorgeous. It was my turn to take a shower, and trust me, it was the faster clean shower I’ve taken in my life as I was right back out on the bed with her. Then the action started.

Xiao Li
Age: not certain but early 30s by my reckoning (regardless of how she looks, I have never met a MILF that was this hot looking with or without clothes.)
Looks: 8/10 (she has good looks and this mole on her chin. I would give her a 8.5 when she has her hair down. Damn hot and sexy when her hair was down.)
Body: 8/10 (It a very well kept body for someone in her 30s. Her ass is deceivingly nice. I know because it was a great dog-style I had with her.)
Frenching: n/a (she will only allow light pecks. Ok by me because each person has their set of rules.)
Boobs: 8/10 (normally I would give 8.5 for solid c-cups. But there was something a bit odd because it was very hard near her body and the rest of the boob felt soft. But overall, a very nice set of tits. She doesn’t like her nipples lick because she gets ticklish. I think she prefers to have them sucked.)
BBBJ: n/a (refer to bj)
BJ: 9/10 (the moment she capped me, I was like oh no not again. But to my surprised, it was very good. I have a lot of feeling and there was plenty of suction. In fact, she did this neat trick with her tongue when she had my penis in her mouth that really give me a nice feeling. And I loved it how she used her fingers to stimulate my balls and crotch area as she was blowing me)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (it was a decent catbath which I don’t mind as I rather the FLs spend more time on my penis. I’m a guy afterall. You know big brain vs small brain. Hahahahah….)
CIM: n/a (you can CIM, if it is into the cap. Hahahah…)
BM: n/a (come on, we’re both working stiffs. We have to get back to the office.)
Sound: 8.5/10 (oh lord! I was worried that the cleaning people down the hall heard. They probably did as she was loud when I was doing her doggie style. What I will say is that it is very real and will get loud and soft depending on what I am doing. So I know right away if I am doing a good or bad job.)
Fingering: n/a (the way she was positioned between my legs, there was no chance. But again, no complaints as I have no problem with the girl focusing all her attention me so that I can enjoy 100%.)
Pussy: It was tight. And for someone her age, it is surprising so it was night. But damn she got wet in a hell of a hurry and degree. She was so wet, I had to be careful with my thrusts from behind or I would end up pulling right out and missing the target.
FJ: 8.5/10 (It was very nice to see her on top. In fact, she even directed my hands to the spot she wanted as she rode me like her dirty horsey. I think the best was when I was doing her doggie. Of course the ability to lean over and squeeze her breast is nice. But she really likes this position, in fact, I think she came twice. And she came so hard, I was squeezing her boob so hard I don’t think she even notice. Hahahaha… I was amazed in that I think she came like 4-5 times during my one time. Does that means she has to pay me back for something? The part I remember about the bonk was what happened after. She went to shower first and I laid on the bed recovering. When she came out and starting getting ready and dress. It was a sight to watch to realize I had just bonked this hot, sexy, mature lady. It was very very enjoyable to watch and to the point where I had to force myself to go shower before she ended up waiting for me to get my butt moving.)
GFE: 8/10 (before we even started, she was cuddling up against me because she said it was comfortable and felt like falling asleep)
Overall: 8.5/10 (She may not make it to my top 10 because of the lack of other services like a massage or frenching, but she definitely deserves a strong honourable-mention)
RTF: yes and for sure. I even got her phone number. Yummy!
Damage: $100 + room + cap + tip

Verdict – SHE MINE! ALL MINE! Hahahahah…just joking. I so wish. I really don’t need to say much. Yes she is expensive but you get what you pay for. SO DON’T TRY TO NEGOTIATE HER DOWN. One hot, big-boob, OL what more is needed? Everyone is always complaining there aren’t any genuine OLs around.

W

Thunderstorm
24-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Many thanks to cchisq for introducing me to this hot sexy OL.

Yes she is expensive but you get what you pay for. SO DON’T TRY TO NEGOTIATE HER DOWN.

Everyone is always complaining there aren’t any genuine OLs around.

:confused:

Thunderstorm
24-03-2009, 09:03 PM
muhahahahaha so many clones with so much sperm to spare ? :p

Yesterday wrote a report for xiao fei HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3584852-post18.html) or HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/120448-makeup-counter-milf-2.html#post3588108) & today write another report for this girl xiao li here. :D

What about tmr, for xiao xiao ? :p

Genuine report ? You bros decide for yourself.

7key
24-03-2009, 09:06 PM
bro, why get so worked up ? relax like all other bros been saying, people will know so don't have to repeat again & again. we all just want to enjoy our bonks & FLs in here, that's the main reason we are here.

howmuchperhour
24-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Hi bros, I had a session with XL a while back. Did not post FR then because she said work load is heavy at that time. So I saw this thread with recent FR, I decided to post my short FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF, looks pretty, does not look like typical chinese, look more like jap/korean porn actress
Figure: 7/10 Slim, Boobs more than a handful but enhanced
BJ: 7/10 Nice and hardworking
FJ: 9/10 Very tight and warm pussy. She cannot do cowgirl on me because she says mine is too big, when my manhood is inside her can feel very hot.
Damage: 100/1/1, those with budget can go for normal package, where she dresses normal without the sexy lingerie.
Overall: good experience for me because first time with a full-time OL. (Dun expect service to be like FL)
RTF: maybe.

mountfuji3
25-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Bro,

can pm me the contact..

cheeers

cchisq
30-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Great bro, seems like u have dame gd time with xiaoli. yes indeed shes has the looks and nice body, big boobs love would not wanna miss her. so bros, dun wait, shes the OL in day and horny MILF in nite.

Hi bros, I had a session with XL a while back. Did not post FR then because she said work load is heavy at that time. So I saw this thread with recent FR, I decided to post my short FR.

Looks: 7.5/10 MILF, looks pretty, does not look like typical chinese, look more like jap/korean porn actress
Figure: 7/10 Slim, Boobs more than a handful but enhanced
BJ: 7/10 Nice and hardworking
FJ: 9/10 Very tight and warm pussy. She cannot do cowgirl on me because she says mine is too big, when my manhood is inside her can feel very hot.
Damage: 100/1/1, those with budget can go for normal package, where she dresses normal without the sexy lingerie.
Overall: good experience for me because first time with a full-time OL. (Dun expect service to be like FL)
RTF: maybe.

gamy guyz
31-03-2009, 04:16 PM
can PM contact??

cchisq
19-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Yo bro. Xiaoli, our sexy MILF OL is back for service. new bros who are interested in her, just read abt her FR, shes a MILF with full C cup, and beautiful figure, CFM look, cannot be miss. :D

bernngoh
20-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Yo bro. Xiaoli, our sexy MILF OL is back for service. new bros who are interested in her, just read abt her FR, shes a MILF with full C cup, and beautiful figure, CFM look, cannot be miss. :D

Bro i'm interested. can you pm me the contact number?

jchc0725
21-04-2009, 06:16 PM
can u send me her contact

cchisq
29-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Yo yo, bros who have tastes this sexy milf OL, pls care to share your tasty FR with us, die to read all abt her and her sexy black lingerie and shockings..... hehehehehe.:D

ICHEONG
30-04-2009, 10:52 PM
please give me her contact no . thanks

evo7_5
06-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Had a slot with her last week when all 3 different ladies I called had aunty visit. As mine was quite last min, had to wait for a while before she ding dong the door. Peeped through the door, nice OL standing by the door. Once she came into the room, we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers.

Then she went to bathe alone and told me to wait patiently for her while she get dressed in sexy lingerie with an element of surprise. When she came out, little bro immediately steam! It was a stunning outfit with hugh heels. She then bj me and I stood up while she kneeled down with her gown and heels. Really someone who knows how to twirl her tongue on my little brother.

A while later really buay tahan Liao. Wanted to enter her. With cap of course and her sexy gown and heels still on. It was damn shiok with the lingerie and her cfm face. Her boobies were a handfull too. Think she enjoyed cowgirl and I kinda like it too as can see a horny lady with cfm face and sexy attire gyrating and this position gives me the chance to attack her ample boobies. After a while I came we tcss and we left.

Best thing was in the lift down, there was another bro in the lift beo ing at her in her ol suit of course. Ha ha. Sense of achievement that I bang a really nice looking ol with the look on that bro's face

Its 120 but I will say its 120 well spent.

PLs do not pm me for her contact. Pm TS.

Thanks

cchisq
07-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Hey hey hey.... nice FR from bro evo. yes, shes the MILF that can please u bros. a gd experience for sure. tasty and juicy enough for the $$$$. come on try her, before u lose out. happy bonking. :D

Had a slot with her last week when all 3 different ladies I called had aunty visit. As mine was quite last min, had to wait for a while before she ding dong the door. Peeped through the door, nice OL standing by the door. Once she came into the room, we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers.

Then she went to bathe alone and told me to wait patiently for her while she get dressed in sexy lingerie with an element of surprise. When she came out, little bro immediately steam! It was a stunning outfit with hugh heels. She then bj me and I stood up while she kneeled down with her gown and heels. Really someone who knows how to twirl her tongue on my little brother.

A while later really buay tahan Liao. Wanted to enter her. With cap of course and her sexy gown and heels still on. It was damn shiok with the lingerie and her cfm face. Her boobies were a handfull too. Think she enjoyed cowgirl and I kinda like it too as can see a horny lady with cfm face and sexy attire gyrating and this position gives me the chance to attack her ample boobies. After a while I came we tcss and we left.

Best thing was in the lift down, there was another bro in the lift beo ing at her in her ol suit of course. Ha ha. Sense of achievement that I bang a really nice looking ol with the look on that bro's face

Its 120 but I will say its 120 well spent.

PLs do not pm me for her contact. Pm TS.

Thanks

mel07
07-05-2009, 11:41 AM
hi bro !! kindly pm me her contact ! thank you !

Tokyo_Joe
07-05-2009, 12:13 PM
can someone give me her contact information.

Thanks in advance

eddy_mic
08-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Bro TS, definiely wan to try because of her looks alone. service wise I guess depends alot on chemistry. Pl PM me her contact. Thank u in advance. Cheers:)

decham
10-05-2009, 12:53 AM
TBook her on thursday, din go for fj as damn tire that day.ask for hj but willing pay in full, then ask her can hj x2 or not, then she ask for $200, walau man some more not negotiable,,then lanlan hj x1

Looks: 8.5 sexy looks
Boob: C ,Soft and good to grab

She really sexy !! but little bit expensive

Damage: 120 + 20 tips + 20 room

triplemae
10-05-2009, 03:57 AM
can someone give me her contact information.

Many thanks.

SIVASAMBO
10-05-2009, 12:56 PM
hi, bro interested ols pm me ctc

th:pks

meyde00
12-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Fr on this OL lady, die forgot to ask her name so never write...

Waited for less than 5 mins she reach from her office, was toldshe just finish meeting and she rush over...when i open door, she is dress in tht seductive OL attire, immediately she give me a hug and she smell nice wor....As I was having my shower b4 she came, so i ask her wait ar, she touch my didi and go to the mirror to touch up a bit...and ask me go in. After my shower, she told me wait a while, while she go in change, she say everyting is inside. Heee u all shd know wat i mean. After her shower, she come out in her sexy black netting see thru lingeire...damn sexy. She ask me in chinese " you like?" I say while u are so sexy, and she say my didi look so pretty lol...after tht she hug me and look at the mirror beside us, damn hot man, and she started her cat bath and suction was good, at the same time came up for short peck, by the way she dun french unless she enjoy the sex, which i got it later but short one.
BJ with cap was good, she hold and slowly lick and she tell me " lets make love slowly" in chinese and continue to BJ. I almost want cum liao, and i touch her pussy, she is wet...and bth liao I ask to lie down i service her and she push me in, and indeed inside is wet and quite tight for her age. Then she say Doggy more good, i ram her hard till she moan, damn loud lor...and she say " bao bei, kuai, gei wo, bu ran wo sian lai le." and she really climax, i touch her, my hand is soak..i let her lick my finger in doggy position. After tht she turn over and ask me on top she want see me, and i pump her hard again, she again moan so loud and scratch my back...next we french, heee...and i continue ramming till we cum together...She so tired she say now have to go another consturction site for her real work...dunno can walk or not she say, dunno is to boost me or wat lol...anyway a damn good bonk. Bro who like the Fr kindly up me leh, if not other bro say my points low...sian lor..Looking into Wei Wei from Bro Simone...who can help man...

Look: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 for her age
BJ: 7/10 without cap will be good but hygiene la
Boobs: 7.5/10 at least C i feel
FJ: 8/10, wet and passionate
French: 7.5/10 even though short but got feel...maybe can up the rate when meet her 2nd time..
Overall: 8/10
RTF: I want Wei Wei first to compare another OL, Bro simone u seen my FR?

cchisq
14-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Ya man, Bro meyde, indeed u have fully enjoyed urself with this juicy MILF OL, I must say she's a gem worth all the time waiting for and money well spend, yes, I must say alone with her sexy black lingerie and high heel is enough to make u "die cock standing", hahahaha, with her looks and skill, its a total shiok experience. So dun wait! try her. :D

Fr on this OL lady, die forgot to ask her name so never write...

Waited for less than 5 mins she reach from her office, was toldshe just finish meeting and she rush over...when i open door, she is dress in tht seductive OL attire, immediately she give me a hug and she smell nice wor....As I was having my shower b4 she came, so i ask her wait ar, she touch my didi and go to the mirror to touch up a bit...and ask me go in. After my shower, she told me wait a while, while she go in change, she say everyting is inside. Heee u all shd know wat i mean. After her shower, she come out in her sexy black netting see thru lingeire...damn sexy. She ask me in chinese " you like?" I say while u are so sexy, and she say my didi look so pretty lol...after tht she hug me and look at the mirror beside us, damn hot man, and she started her cat bath and suction was good, at the same time came up for short peck, by the way she dun french unless she enjoy the sex, which i got it later but short one.
BJ with cap was good, she hold and slowly lick and she tell me " lets make love slowly" in chinese and continue to BJ. I almost want cum liao, and i touch her pussy, she is wet...and bth liao I ask to lie down i service her and she push me in, and indeed inside is wet and quite tight for her age. Then she say Doggy more good, i ram her hard till she moan, damn loud lor...and she say " bao bei, kuai, gei wo, bu ran wo sian lai le." and she really climax, i touch her, my hand is soak..i let her lick my finger in doggy position. After tht she turn over and ask me on top she want see me, and i pump her hard again, she again moan so loud and scratch my back...next we french, heee...and i continue ramming till we cum together...She so tired she say now have to go another consturction site for her real work...dunno can walk or not she say, dunno is to boost me or wat lol...anyway a damn good bonk. Bro who like the Fr kindly up me leh, if not other bro say my points low...sian lor..Looking into Wei Wei from Bro Simone...who can help man...

BJ: 7/10 without cap will be good but hygiene la
Boobs: 7.5/10 at least C i feel
FJ: 8/10, wet and passionate
French: 7.5/10 even though short but got feel...maybe can up the rate when meet her 2nd time..
RTF: I want Wei Wei first to compare another OL, Bro simone u seen my FR?

oklah
14-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Bro can share ctc want to try MILF model keke.thanks

cchisq
21-05-2009, 02:45 AM
Dear Bros who have try, care to share ur juicy FR on her, would love to read all abt it..... hmmmmm.....

player1313
21-05-2009, 11:35 AM
hi bro,can pm me ctc,tks.

hotshot185
22-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi bro TS, you got pm. :)

shangshan
22-05-2009, 04:31 PM
SEEMS ALL fr mention attractive.

So, anyone can pm me her ctc.

thanks

blackjacks
22-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi bro cchisq, can pm me her contact.
thks

hackerdotsg
22-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi bro cchisq,

can pm me her contact.

thx

garyy9619
25-05-2009, 01:52 AM
bro
pls send me her contact
thank thank

Senna
25-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi bro, kindly pm me her contact please! Tks!

eric66
25-05-2009, 02:48 PM
can giver her contacts? really horny to try her out

cchisq
26-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Bros who have try her, pls share ur sexy and juice FR with us, share it with other bros. here, so dun miss her and her sexy lingerie treatment. hehehehe the didi killer.:D

blackbirdz
27-05-2009, 02:29 PM
bro can pm mi her contact?interested in her services...thanxs

helexon
27-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Bro,

Can PM me her contacts? Thanks in advance

KimSiew769
29-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Waited for less than 15 mins , she is dress in tht seductive OL attire....told her i had my shower and she went in the shower to change

To my disappointment its not really the kind of lingerie i expected (The sexy lacy type) but she wears the fish net type ... she told me she is my honey from that moment and start rubbing my dick...

I told her i am not good in controlling and if she continue, i might cum... she look at me and ask me " you dont expect me to be here for one full hour ba?"

She paint my 2 nipples and then ask me for the cd..i told her i didnt bring, she started rubbing my dick harder...

After awhile i gave up, i think she just wants to leave the room, so i cum and pay her

BJ: she didnt do
Boobs: 6/10
FJ: no cd
French: she keep spitting her saliva to me..
Overall: 5/10
RTF: no really

cchisq
01-06-2009, 12:43 PM
yo Bros. come read all abt this MILF OL juicy FRs, enjoy it, and make bking today, and I would like bros who try her services, come share your FRs with us, sexy lingerie and heels, nice figure, big C cups for boob lovers and her killer bj(with cap). Try her today before u miss the boat. hehehehe :D

samo
02-06-2009, 12:14 PM
promlse to post after i hav try xiaoli, the sexy lingerie OL!!! Reach h81 n waited for 10 mins, din dong, bell ring n i quickly open the door n Wow!! wat a mature n sexy face like abit of ang mo!:eek: she came in n cal me xiao di di sorri for keep u waiting, there is traffic jam. we css for a while n she is very friendly.

then she ask me to bath first n she wanted to give me a surprise! with her sexy voice n figure....... my didi marikita liao....:rolleyes:let cut short for everything.

WOw!!....she came out wearing a black fishnet sexy lingerie with a boob of nehneh! cannot stand anymore>> saliva come out di! she came behind me and touch me all over my body n slowly down to my hardrod.....tak tahan anymore, turn face to face to her n suck her two big boobs..... her moaning was soft but seducive!she ask me to sit at the corner of the bed n she start to bbbj for me......she use her mouth to wear the cd for me n i really caonnot tahan anymore.....very sexy lady ( face n long hair)....... bbjjj for abt 5mins i goin to explore liao!

i ask her to turn over for a doggie i jus go to the deepest n as hard as i can.... goin to explore i quickly turn her bk hold her tight n use all my strength to unload my soilders......very nice smell from her body n hair...she keep calling BaoBei very shoik!!! i kiss her neck n we hold each other for 5 mins before coming up......

very gd attitude lady n she massage me for a while n we ctss n go to wash up!!!!

face:8/10
body:7/10
bj :8/10
fj :8/10
attitude:9/10
everything is gd lah!!!!!!

pay $120 + $10 tips

player1313
02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks Bro cchisq,for e ctc of Xiaoli,had a session with her last week at h81,waited for 15mins,the knock on e door,open,look,stunned,a gorgerous look like jap n fake masaleh(angmoh),one look at her,u koe tat tis lady gonna emptied ur sperm bank today,invited her in,she hug my face into her twin peaks n undress me piece by piece until i naked,then she ask me to wait for her,as she gonna change to sexy lingerie n shower to give me a good time,she came out of e bathroom,i was superb hard on,she wearing sexy lingerie n heels,exactly like we r firming x rated,then she squard down n give BBBJ,was very deep n smooth suction,then lifted her butt up to let me squeeze n slap her butt,then she try play didi with her pussy,again i was stunned,my cd not on,then she paused she say she's playing with me,then she position herself with doggie position n ask me to give her my best shot,we try various position,very wild tat both of us sweat,then i finally came,in doggie position,n she keep moving until i have to draw out coz i gonna pee alrdy,she mention i was amazing tat after i eject so long,i m still so hard on,causes her to keep on moving.then we proceed to shower,as i was running out of time.
Dear Bro,do treat her well as she is nice,her services is way value for 120,maybe i should say tat tis kind of service should be 200 instead,if u agree.anyway bro who want her service,do give her abit of tips if u satisfied her services.Nowadays,u hardly find prc lady with good attitude.
Lastly Bro cchisq,can help me how can i up my pts,many bro look down on my pts,didnt reply to me,i wait until neck long long,tks.

omgdoom
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
book xiaoli today , waited for her like 15min due to rushing down from workplace.... ding dong open door wa!..., compare to those milf i have seen, this one got those eurasian type n cfm look like porn star..apologise for being late while hug me btw her twin peak.. comfortable sia n smell nice, told her i have already bath n she told me to wait while she change to her sexy lingerie which is the black fish net type, come out from bath room n didi buay tahan liao, quickly grab her n guess wat she did? not gonna tell u wat happen next n tat is for bros here to find out n for me to know haha... bros who like milf should really try her.. her looks really feel like she gonna eat u

Look: 7.5/10(comfirm not syt type)
BJ: yes
bbbj: no
Boobs: 7/10(quite firm)
FJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: ya
GFE:feeling not really there ba cuz she not use to being wif xiao didi =( also rushing back to work...
Overall: 7/10
RTF: maybe

cchisq
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Wow!!!!! thankyou bros who have share their juicy FRs, I must say, its strong man!!!!! hahahha, so all bros, read about it and a hard up, come try her fast, before she close shop for buziness.... hehehehehe :D

hotshot185
05-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Hi bro TS, may I know for 2 shots how much isit ? Any bros here tried 2 shots ? At least 90mins right ? :)

hornyd
05-06-2009, 04:23 AM
bro, can hv her ctc pls.

hotshot185
06-06-2009, 08:31 PM
For 2 shots how much isit ? Btw when is her last day in spore ? Anyone knows ?

Zerocool
12-06-2009, 09:07 AM
If you're into milfs with cfm looks, hot body and boobs, then Xiaoli will give u a mindblowing experience.

Booked her last nite and 11pm. anticipation made me nervous as i waited, but when she came, my little bro came ALIVE like frankenstein. "It's ALIVE!!!"

i love PRCs coz they are fair and lovely, and Xiaoli can be described as those of a higher class...even when she came in with her OL outfit, she looked hot.

she went to toilet and came out in a hot ass fishnet lingerie, her hardened nipples clearly visible through the holes!

and she sniggered and my jaw dropped to the floor.

i think i was in dreamland and i showed it, so that helped to ease her up.

came up to me and she let out a gasp as my little bro had created a tent in my Byford shorties.

i can't understand a word she was saying, except for the occasional OK and yadayada...but i like think she was impressed when she rolled down my shorties coz she exclaimed and muttered something in Chinese...

she held my hard tool in her hands and stroked it and kissed me, then licked my body.

after a while, capped, bj, first did cowgirl, then she changed to doggie...but i dunno why, as i was thrusting, she suddenly took it out, coz i think she was in pain...

then did missionary...and i could go on forever, but i think i might be a little big, coz after a while, she said "OK Lah"...so i voluntarily came...

she was in a little pain (not becoz i was rough), but in a good way, it boosts a man's confidence coz u gotta be sizeable to cause at least a little pain...haha.

then i tink she said she liked me coz i am tall..then pointed to my face saying shoo aye or something...

my ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (she is definitely in her thirties, but still hot)
BJ: 7/10 (would prefer bbbj, but i didnt ask, so...)
Attitude: 9/10 (boost her confidence by acting like a kid in a toy shop)

cchisq
12-06-2009, 08:49 PM
HEY HEY hey..... hahahaha well thankyou bro zerocool for the dame nice FR of xiaoli, yes, shes always the killer for looks with boots, and her nice well kept figure for a MILF, i must say shes a gem, not your usual WL, shes a real OL, with a kicker look.... hehehehehhe, or u can say a didi killer, so come give her a try before u lost out..... worth your time and $$$$$..... hehehehehe, have fun. :D

If you're into milfs with cfm looks, hot body and boobs, then Xiaoli will give u a mindblowing experience.

Booked her last nite and 11pm. anticipation made me nervous as i waited, but when she came, my little bro came ALIVE like frankenstein. "It's ALIVE!!!"

i love PRCs coz they are fair and lovely, and Xiaoli can be described as those of a higher class...even when she came in with her OL outfit, she looked hot.

she went to toilet and came out in a hot ass fishnet lingerie, her hardened nipples clearly visible through the holes!

and she sniggered and my jaw dropped to the floor.

i think i was in dreamland and i showed it, so that helped to ease her up.

came up to me and she let out a gasp as my little bro had created a tent in my Byford shorties.

i can't understand a word she was saying, except for the occasional OK and yadayada...but i like think she was impressed when she rolled down my shorties coz she exclaimed and muttered something in Chinese...

she held my hard tool in her hands and stroked it and kissed me, then licked my body.

after a while, capped, bj, first did cowgirl, then she changed to doggie...but i dunno why, as i was thrusting, she suddenly took it out, coz i think she was in pain...

then did missionary...and i could go on forever, but i think i might be a little big, coz after a while, she said "OK Lah"...so i voluntarily came...

she was in a little pain (not becoz i was rough), but in a good way, it boosts a man's confidence coz u gotta be sizeable to cause at least a little pain...haha.

then i tink she said she liked me coz i am tall..then pointed to my face saying shoo aye or something...

my ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 (she is definitely in her thirties, but still hot)
BJ: 7/10 (would prefer bbbj, but i didnt ask, so...)
Attitude: 9/10 (boost her confidence by acting like a kid in a toy shop)

sspang
12-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Bro,,pls pass me her contact.Tks in advance

zzfq
14-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Hi Brother

Can share her contact, willing to try.
Thanks a lot!

rocket_boy
14-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Tried her before, really NOTHING to shout about.

Look : 6.5/10 (Definitely not a syt, look so so only, not the CFM look)
Skin : 6/10 (quite rough, never take care of her skin)
Boobs 7/10 (enhanced, C-cup, was hoping for a natural boob)
BBBJ : 7/10 (can feel her teeth, not shiok, not what I expected when I paid for such a price)
FJ : 6/10 (one thing I hate about her is that she anyhow ride on-top regardless of how we feel, very rough treatment)
Pussy : 3/10 (very very very dark in colour, big pussy lips, never see before)
Painting : Nah, got smell & the pussy is so dark, where got mood to lick)
GFE : 7/10

RTF : No way for that price, quality really nothing to shout about.

I write honest report unlike many idiots writing fake reports. :mad:

Book her at your own risks ! :mad:

cchisq
15-06-2009, 07:07 PM
First, my bro, ITS already writen in the thread shes a MILF OL, NOT a SYT, read careful just incase u make a BIG MISTAKE!

Second, if u say "many idiots writing fake reports" than, I think you are looking for trouble, because u are being rule to all bros here, not one but 90% of bros who try her give a gd FR on her.

Third, shes known for a nice person (to most bros who try her), base on HOW you write, I think you must be being rule to her, than u got this treatment. JUST TO BAD! :mad:

Fourth, Base on the things u wrote, I think u must be a green bird :eek: (sch hoilday), who dun or nvr bk a FL before, cause, theres more bad ones out there. So I guess, u need to grow up more to get more experience.

Tried her before, really NOTHING to shout about.

Look : 6.5/10 (Definitely not a syt, look so so only, not the CFM look)
Skin : 6/10 (quite rough, never take care of her skin)
Boobs 7/10 (enhanced, C-cup, was hoping for a natural boob)
BBBJ : 7/10 (can feel her teeth, not shiok, not what I expected when I paid for such a price)
FJ : 6/10 (one thing I hate about her is that she anyhow ride on-top regardless of how we feel, very rough treatment)
Pussy : 3/10 (very very very dark in colour, big pussy lips, never see before)
Painting : Nah, got smell & the pussy is so dark, where got mood to lick)
GFE : 7/10

RTF : No way for that price, quality really nothing to shout about.

I write honest report unlike many idiots writing fake reports. :mad:

Book her at your own risks ! :mad:

rocket_boy
15-06-2009, 10:02 PM
First, my bro, ITS already writen in the thread shes a MILF OL, NOT a SYT, read careful just incase u make a BIG MISTAKE!

Second, if u say "many idiots writing fake reports" than, I think you are looking for trouble, because u are being rule to all bros here, not one but 90% of bros who try her give a gd FR on her.

Third, shes known for a nice person (to most bros who try her), base on HOW you write, I think you must be being rule to her, than u got this treatment. JUST TO BAD!

Fourth, Base on the things u wrote, I think u must be a green bird (sch hoilday), who dun or nvr bk a FL before, cause, theres more bad ones out there. So I guess, u need to grow up more to get more experience.

By writing a genuine report on his milf, I kena zapped by you for 7 pts :confused:

So what you are trying to do is to prevent cheongster like me from writing & speaking the truth about this milf right ?

Who would not agree with me that her pussy is damn dark in colour ?

Who would not agree with me that her pussy lip is damn big & thick & dark ?

Who would not agree with me that she has bad breath ?

Oh did I say that I was looking for a SYT ? For such a price, I'm looking more for a sexy look. This milf I would rate only 6/10 to 7/10, nothing to shout about. :mad:

Ppl like you who marked up the price for your own benefits (getting comm from the milf) doesn't deserve to share any contacts with you in this forum ! :mad:

hotshot185
16-06-2009, 06:17 AM
1st of all would like to thank Bro Cchisq for being generous and share the contact. Think I have been on a sexual rage recently, this was my 3rd or 4th bonk for the past one month ... haha :D. Tried this lady on the weekend and WOW what an experience ! Incredible OL outfit and fishnet lingerie, very unique experience .... Sibei tempting and sensual ... below are brief ratings for this unique gem.

Looks: 8/10 (She got very big eyes, long sexy wavy hair, a sexy mole on the chin, and got those type of rich tai tai looks, quite classy, lau chio cfm type not syt but not bad I like :) )

Body: 7.5/10 (Big boobies. Fantanstic C Cupper, great nipples to suck and play with)

Fingering: (Allowed to raba raba outside only but even then can feel that shes moist and gets wet easily. Always gives out a horny sexy moan when raba raba outside her pussy.)

BJ: 8/10 (Very skilled and strong suction BJ .... The look that she gives u while she sucking really can sent shockwaves to u because she gives u the signal with the CFM look and that she enjoys ur dick so much that can really drives u mad !)

Frenching: NA (Allowed slight kissing on lips only)
CIM: NA

Tit fuck: Yes (Her boobs are ample and I slide my dick in and out, in and out between those soft titties which she clench her breast together with her hands ..... HEAVENLY !)

HJ: 8.5/10 (Very sensual !)

GFE: 7.5/10 (Although her exterior looks cold, shes actually very chatting and can really sweet talk to u if she likes u)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Ding Dong, heart was pounding after reading so many positive FR's on her so I anxiously waited for her inside the room. Door open ... WOW !indeed is a classy lau chio tai tai look. She looked the confident type with her sexy grey OL Outfit with HIGH HEELS. 1st time experience a FL walked in with these type of OL fit and already horny thoughts keep rushing in my mind liao hahaa. Really looked like those OL working in town area. Sat down with her TCSS for a while and she told me shes from HA ER BIN. Wow PRC from these areas really very nice looking and got a type of special look in them. I really like those type of looks ... Dun really look 100% chinese and look like theres a hint of mixed blood but she told me shes 100% chinese. Later she stripped slowly infront of me ... and WOW ! Even the black and white lingerie inside she wear is so sexy !! Really feel like bonking her straight away .... Then she teased me by using her big boobs to brush against my face and I gladly let her do so hahaha ! Then I turned her around and saw her black G string ... dunno y but I just automatically teased her back using my dick and stroke along the crack bone of her ass with her G string her and while I was doing that she gives out a sexy stereo sound MOAN .... Very very sensual experience. Then later went to bathroom together and she helped to wash dick thoroughly and then she asked me to go outside to wait while she changed into a special attire for me. ASKED her what special attire and she replied "" BAO NI MAN YI DE"" Ok so i waited for her which she changed. When came out of the bathroom, WOWLAO EH ! A DAMN SEXY BLACK FISHNET LINGERIE WITH MINI HOLES THAT EXPOSED HER NIPPLES AND WHILE SHE TURN BEHIND THE FISHNET IS DESIGNED IN SUCH A WAY THAT ON HER ASS IS A G STRING, E FISHNET REALLY COMPLEMENTS HER FULL FIGURE SO WELL ... KAO EH dunno why she finds a fishnet attire, CONFIRM can drives any man in the world MAD !!! Quickly asked her lie in bed which I gleefully suck and lick her nipples which I brush my fingers against her pussy, she got very sensitive nipples and she gets horny n high easily because after a few mins, I can feel her getting very moist in her pussy and she stopped me and she lay me down and kiss my nipples and lick my chest area while she does a HJ on me. Slowly and sexily she stroked my dick up and down, up and down, lickin my nipples and she keep on talking dirty to me beside my ear giving compliments my dick and blowing in my ears with her sexy moans and breath wowlao eh dick was already red, hot and hard liao ! She really can sex talk with u that drives u up ! Then she proceeded to blow me with cap on and she gives strong suction while giving me the CFM look, because her hair is long and wavy and plus her sexy eyes staring sexy at u and plus the smoking hot fishnet lingerie thats shes wearing, really like AV style man ! Then really buay tahan liao lay her on bed and enter her in missionary with her fishnet lingerie on and start pumping her like a mad dog. Pumped her all the way as deep as I can and we kinda talk dirty with each other throughout the session which makes us very high on a different sex level. We really pleased n teased each other on a physical and mental level but not gona elaborate exactly what we said but I got feeling she like those type of dirty chat line operator hehehe :D While pumping her keep grabbing those soft boobies of her and kissed her all over neck and lips area which makes her really high and her stereo effect is very very gooooooood like music in my ears .... finally all my blood rushing like mad liao and with few final big pushes, finally cummed and she gave me a strong cuddle till I finished every drop.

Round 2:
Took a bath and rest for awhile while she watched TV beside her. Before long, she hints that she cant wait any longer and wants me to bonk her. Wowlao so initative ah ? Ok lor ... let her hands roam all over my dick. And again she starts with HJ 1st and dirty talk with me again ... With such a beauty infront of me wearing this super sexy fishnet lingerie, dick starts to harden again and she can see that im ready again ... Den she blows me again with CD on, buay tahan her bj skill liao told her I want doggie and I entered her from behind. When pumping her in this position, the room mirror was on our side and we both looked into the mirror, WOWLAN EH ! I just cant describe but really my confidence level at that moment was really high liao.... pulled her long wavy hair behind slightly and grabbed her round ass and pumped and pumped and pumped while she moans, and moans, and moans and I really enjoyed looking into the mirror bonking her in this position. She looks damn sexy and horny with her eyes closed and tongue licking her lips while i do doggie on her. The black fishnet lingerie looks hot from the view behind as well man. Changed into missionary position then back into doggie again and finally when about to cum .. she said she want HJ for me till i cum cos she said she like to see sperm spraying out while I lay down ... I was thinking ok bah ur wish is my command so I just lay flat on the bed while she HJ for me and dirty sex talk with me at the same time ... It was really so erotic with her behaving this way and before long I EXPLODED into her hands .... What a unique experience ! End of FR.

RTF: Yes (But need to wait quite a while for Vitamin M recover 1st and also cos of other RTF as well).

Dmg : 220/2/2

Summary: Once again thanks bro Cchisq for sharing this unique and beautiful gem .. thank you very much ! Overall I would say its a very unique and good bonk. No regrets trying. Shes a MILF with class and cfm looks. Would recommend to those who are into MILF. Her dressing in OL and Fishnet lingerie is a must try !

cutesy2
16-06-2009, 09:31 AM
hi bro, can you pass me e ctc thanks

cchisq
16-06-2009, 03:11 PM
U sure I zap u?

By writing a genuine report on his milf, I kena zapped by you for 7 pts :confused:

So what you are trying to do is to prevent cheongster like me from writing & speaking the truth about this milf right ?

Who would not agree with me that her pussy is damn dark in colour ?

Who would not agree with me that her pussy lip is damn big & thick & dark ?

Who would not agree with me that she has bad breath ?

Oh did I say that I was looking for a SYT ? For such a price, I'm looking more for a sexy look. This milf I would rate only 6/10 to 7/10, nothing to shout about. :mad:

Ppl like you who marked up the price for your own benefits (getting comm from the milf) doesn't deserve to share any contacts with you in this forum ! :mad:

cchisq
16-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Thankyou for your nice FR. well, i guess her service speaks for herself, need me no further hard selling, all bros have try and proof her service, so bros, who like to try this MILF OL, pls come bk her before she quits the FL line.

THANKYOU, BROS.

1st of all would like to thank Bro Cchisq for being generous and share the contact. Think I have been on a sexual rage recently, this was my 3rd or 4th bonk for the past one month ... haha :D. Tried this lady on the weekend and WOW what an experience ! Incredible OL outfit and fishnet lingerie, very unique experience .... Sibei tempting and sensual ... below are brief ratings for this unique gem.

Looks: 8/10 (She got very big eyes, long sexy wavy hair, a sexy mole on the chin, and got those type of rich tai tai looks, quite classy, lau chio cfm type not syt but not bad I like :) )

Body: 7.5/10 (Big boobies. Fantanstic C Cupper, great nipples to suck and play with)

Fingering: (Allowed to raba raba outside only but even then can feel that shes moist and gets wet easily. Always gives out a horny sexy moan when raba raba outside her pussy.)

BJ: 8/10 (Very skilled and strong suction BJ .... The look that she gives u while she sucking really can sent shockwaves to u because she gives u the signal with the CFM look and that she enjoys ur dick so much that can really drives u mad !)

Frenching: NA (Allowed slight kissing on lips only)
CIM: NA

Tit fuck: Yes (Her boobs are ample and I slide my dick in and out, in and out between those soft titties which she clench her breast together with her hands ..... HEAVENLY !)

HJ: 8.5/10 (Very sensual !)

GFE: 7.5/10 (Although her exterior looks cold, shes actually very chatting and can really sweet talk to u if she likes u)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Ding Dong, heart was pounding after reading so many positive FR's on her so I anxiously waited for her inside the room. Door open ... WOW !indeed is a classy lau chio tai tai look. She looked the confident type with her sexy grey OL Outfit with HIGH HEELS. 1st time experience a FL walked in with these type of OL fit and already horny thoughts keep rushing in my mind liao hahaa. Really looked like those OL working in town area. Sat down with her TCSS for a while and she told me shes from HA ER BIN. Wow PRC from these areas really very nice looking and got a type of special look in them. I really like those type of looks ... Dun really look 100% chinese and look like theres a hint of mixed blood but she told me shes 100% chinese. Later she stripped slowly infront of me ... and WOW ! Even the black and white lingerie inside she wear is so sexy !! Really feel like bonking her straight away .... Then she teased me by using her big boobs to brush against my face and I gladly let her do so hahaha ! Then I turned her around and saw her black G string ... dunno y but I just automatically teased her back using my dick and stroke along the crack bone of her ass with her G string her and while I was doing that she gives out a sexy stereo sound MOAN .... Very very sensual experience. Then later went to bathroom together and she helped to wash dick thoroughly and then she asked me to go outside to wait while she changed into a special attire for me. ASKED her what special attire and she replied "" BAO NI MAN YI DE"" Ok so i waited for her which she changed. When came out of the bathroom, WOWLAO EH ! A DAMN SEXY BLACK FISHNET LINGERIE WITH MINI HOLES THAT EXPOSED HER NIPPLES AND WHILE SHE TURN BEHIND THE FISHNET IS DESIGNED IN SUCH A WAY THAT ON HER ASS IS A G STRING, E FISHNET REALLY COMPLEMENTS HER FULL FIGURE SO WELL ... KAO EH dunno why she finds a fishnet attire, CONFIRM can drives any man in the world MAD !!! Quickly asked her lie in bed which I gleefully suck and lick her nipples which I brush my fingers against her pussy, she got very sensitive nipples and she gets horny n high easily because after a few mins, I can feel her getting very moist in her pussy and she stopped me and she lay me down and kiss my nipples and lick my chest area while she does a HJ on me. Slowly and sexily she stroked my dick up and down, up and down, lickin my nipples and she keep on talking dirty to me beside my ear giving compliments my dick and blowing in my ears with her sexy moans and breath wowlao eh dick was already red, hot and hard liao ! She really can sex talk with u that drives u up ! Then she proceeded to blow me with cap on and she gives strong suction while giving me the CFM look, because her hair is long and wavy and plus her sexy eyes staring sexy at u and plus the smoking hot fishnet lingerie thats shes wearing, really like AV style man ! Then really buay tahan liao lay her on bed and enter her in missionary with her fishnet lingerie on and start pumping her like a mad dog. Pumped her all the way as deep as I can and we kinda talk dirty with each other throughout the session which makes us very high on a different sex level. We really pleased n teased each other on a physical and mental level but not gona elaborate exactly what we said but I got feeling she like those type of dirty chat line operator hehehe :D While pumping her keep grabbing those soft boobies of her and kissed her all over neck and lips area which makes her really high and her stereo effect is very very gooooooood like music in my ears .... finally all my blood rushing like mad liao and with few final big pushes, finally cummed and she gave me a strong cuddle till I finished every drop.

Round 2:
Took a bath and rest for awhile while she watched TV beside her. Before long, she hints that she cant wait any longer and wants me to bonk her. Wowlao so initative ah ? Ok lor ... let her hands roam all over my dick. And again she starts with HJ 1st and dirty talk with me again ... With such a beauty infront of me wearing this super sexy fishnet lingerie, dick starts to harden again and she can see that im ready again ... Den she blows me again with CD on, buay tahan her bj skill liao told her I want doggie and I entered her from behind. When pumping her in this position, the room mirror was on our side and we both looked into the mirror, WOWLAN EH ! I just cant describe but really my confidence level at that moment was really high liao.... pulled her long wavy hair behind slightly and grabbed her round ass and pumped and pumped and pumped while she moans, and moans, and moans and I really enjoyed looking into the mirror bonking her in this position. She looks damn sexy and horny with her eyes closed and tongue licking her lips while i do doggie on her. The black fishnet lingerie looks hot from the view behind as well man. Changed into missionary position then back into doggie again and finally when about to cum .. she said she want HJ for me till i cum cos she said she like to see sperm spraying out while I lay down ... I was thinking ok bah ur wish is my command so I just lay flat on the bed while she HJ for me and dirty sex talk with me at the same time ... It was really so erotic with her behaving this way and before long I EXPLODED into her hands .... What a unique experience ! End of FR.

RTF: Yes (But need to wait quite a while for Vitamin M recover 1st and also cos of other RTF as well).

Dmg : 220/2/2

Summary: Once again thanks bro Cchisq for sharing this unique and beautiful gem .. thank you very much ! Overall I would say its a very unique and good bonk. No regrets trying. Shes a MILF with class and cfm looks. Would recommend to those who are into MILF. Her dressing in OL and Fishnet lingerie is a must try !

rocket_boy
16-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Thankyou for your nice FR. well, i guess her service speaks for herself, need me no further hard selling, all bros have try and proof her service, so bros, who like to try this MILF OL, pls come bk her before she quits the FL line.

THANKYOU, BROS.

Everytime whenever there is a NEGATIVE report on her, immediately there will be a fake positive one to cover her up :mad: correct if I'm wrong, look at page 10 and read for yourself :D

Pussy lip so black & having strong bad breath, this is undeniable :D

cchisq
17-06-2009, 11:36 AM
U can go ask whoever bro who posted the positive FR, did or did not him try her, and give the FR on his own, I have nothing to do with it. its open for u to find out, i have nothing to hide. Go on to find out my friend. Turth speaks for itself :cool:

Everytime whenever there is a NEGATIVE report on her, immediately there will be a fake positive one to cover her up :mad: correct if I'm wrong, look at page 10 and read for yourself :D

Pussy lip so black & having strong bad breath, this is undeniable :D

kenken28
17-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Love it.. Pls PM Me the details.

blackbirdz
20-06-2009, 01:10 AM
thanxs bro Cchisq for sharing her ctc....not good in writing FR

looks:7/10(very sexy MILF)

body:6.5/10(for her age quite good)

fingering:allow

bj:7.5/10

breast:D D (i suppose)

gfe:7/10

rtf:yes(actually i try her twice)

dmg:120(wif sexy lingerie)100(without)

cchisq
22-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Weel, I must say thats a short but sweet FR. thankyou for sharing your FR bro. :D so dear bros, come try her.

thanxs bro Cchisq for sharing her ctc....not good in writing FR

looks:7/10(very sexy MILF)

body:6.5/10(for her age quite good)

fingering:allow

bj:7.5/10

breast:D D (i suppose)

gfe:7/10

rtf:yes(actually i try her twice)

dmg:120(wif sexy lingerie)100(without)

pineapple_99
22-06-2009, 08:15 AM
err.... i think i do support rocket boy for his honest FR.

she does have bad breath, and is really turn me off. well her look in current market i think she only worth $5o the most and the biggest turn off is the enhance boobs(i really cannot take it)

was wondering why so many good FR abt this fl?(am suprise) was trying to paint her but the foul smell that her pussy give out was unbearable.and the lips of the pussy is black and big which is also a turn off.something is not very right for a pussy to give out such smell.

i am just trying to be honest abt FR. dear bro, i suggest you bring her to the kelantan clinic to have a health check and proof she not having any illness as she is a nice lady after all but pls dun jeopardise for us cheonger.

will i RTF her, the answer is no.not over my dead body.

cchisq
22-06-2009, 05:34 PM
O well, its really up to u to say, all those FRs out there on her, its done by all the beloved bros here who have try her, so, well its up to bros here to tell the turth, if u are looking for a SYT like 20ish age, well, tell u boys, u have knock on the wrong door, SHES A MILF (read the thread header!), young boys like u guys, just not your cup of tea. By the way, I dun think I have even share her contact with u PINEAPPLE before, never try her before, dun make noise, I keep record on who I share contact with. :cool:

err.... i think i do support rocket boy for his honest FR.

she does have bad breath, and is really turn me off. well her look in current market i think she only worth $5o the most and the biggest turn off is the enhance boobs(i really cannot take it)

was wondering why so many good FR abt this fl?(am suprise) was trying to paint her but the foul smell that her pussy give out was unbearable.and the lips of the pussy is black and big which is also a turn off.something is not very right for a pussy to give out such smell.

i am just trying to be honest abt FR. dear bro, i suggest you bring her to the kelantan clinic to have a health check and proof she not having any illness as she is a nice lady after all but pls dun jeopardise for us cheonger.

will i RTF her, the answer is no.not over my dead body.

williamchoy
23-06-2009, 11:38 AM
can pm me the contact? Thanks

pineapple_99
23-06-2009, 09:55 PM
O well, its really up to u to say, all those FRs out there on her, its done by all the beloved bros here who have try her, so, well its up to bros here to tell the turth, if u are looking for a SYT like 20ish age, well, tell u boys, u have knock on the wrong door, SHES A MILF (read the thread header!), young boys like u guys, just not your cup of tea. By the way, I dun think I have even share her contact with u PINEAPPLE before, never try her before, dun make noise, I keep record on who I share contact with. :cool:

err am not a young boy fyi. am old enough to tell wat is good and wat is bad. am just telling you a true FR and why are you so protective? are you a OKT?

i am just telling you that wat we have experience on her and giving a honest FR, if you are not happy i think you should closed this thread and i seriously suspect you are an OKT making money from this poor lady who business is already so bad.you are the one who write fake FR on this ladies and i believe bros here are smart enoough to tell.

take it with a pinch of salt when ppl give an honest FR and try not to be too protective for your girls:D

cchisq
06-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Yo boys, if u like sexy MILF OL, pls read all her FRs, and come try her, cause her working contact is fininshing soon, so dun miss her last time here, and dun miss your experience with her, and her sexy black lingerie, high heels and well kept figure. sure a good time. :D

rocket_boy
06-07-2009, 03:25 PM
err am not a young boy fyi. am old enough to tell wat is good and wat is bad. am just telling you a true FR and why are you so protective? are you a OKT?

i am just telling you that wat we have experience on her and giving a honest FR, if you are not happy i think you should closed this thread and i seriously suspect you are an OKT making money from this poor lady who business is already so bad.you are the one who write fake FR on this ladies and i believe bros here are smart enoough to tell.

take it with a pinch of salt when ppl give an honest FR and try not to be too protective for your girls

Now you know the reason why I'm in the red

Exposing such a dishonest samster who turned into an okt kena zapped 8 point by him ! :mad:

As long as when you write a truthful report, definitely you will kena zapped by okt yet so many bros who have benefited from the truth still refused to bring us out of moderation. :mad:

Thanks bro pineapple_99 for speaking the truth. ;)

rocket_boy
06-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Yo boys, if u like sexy MILF OL, pls read all her FRs, and come try her, cause her working contact is fininshing soon, so dun miss her last time here, and dun miss your experience with her, and her sexy black lingerie, high heels and well kept figure. sure a good time. :D

for your info, if you want to continue to advertise this smelly bad breath pussy FL in this forum, pls contact the moderator for advertising fees.

Nothing is free !!! :mad:

cchisq
07-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Well bro, U are the ONLY ONE that has a problem! So go back to your school homework boy! Stop surfing when your parent re not home!

for your info, if you want to continue to advertise this smelly bad breath pussy FL in this forum, pls contact the moderator for advertising fees.

Nothing is free !!! :mad:

rocket_boy
07-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Well bro, U are the ONLY ONE that has a problem! So go back to your school homework boy! Stop surfing when your parent re not home!

Why keep writing fake report to lure bros into booking your girl ? :mad:

She clearly has bad breath & has very bad smell below, who can licked those stink pussy & french those bad breath mouth ?

Why keep writing fake report, how many clones do you have ? :mad:

Those who have booked her will agree that she has bad breath & stink pussy.

If you want to market her, pls write & speak the truth instead using your clones to write fake report. :mad:

cchisq
08-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Mr rocket, report are done by bros who have try her, NOT me, just incase u DUN notice it or blind. O well, by reading what u post every where else u re real a problem kid. u go around talk bad abt everyone and everything, no wonder u have SUPER pts..... sad for u. and never see u do a real FR before..... wat can I say, so just let the rest of the bros here read and prove for themself. say no more.... :cool:

Why keep writing fake report to lure bros into booking your girl ? :mad:

She clearly has bad breath & has very bad smell below, who can licked those stink pussy & french those bad breath mouth ?

Why keep writing fake report, how many clones do you have ? :mad:

Those who have booked her will agree that she has bad breath & stink pussy.

If you want to market her, pls write & speak the truth instead using your clones to write fake report. :mad:

rocket_boy
09-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Mr rocket, report are done by bros who have try her, NOT me, just incase u DUN notice it or blind. O well, by reading what u post every where else u re real a problem kid. u go around talk bad abt everyone and everything, no wonder u have SUPER pts..... sad for u. and never see u do a real FR before..... wat can I say, so just let the rest of the bros here read and prove for themself. say no more.... :cool:

To all potential bros, if you intend to book this smelly pussy lady, I strongly URGED you to read the postings on page14 before you book this bad breath lady. :rolleyes:

You can judge for yourself whether I'm telling the truth or not. Try to book the lady & tell me whether she got bad breath & whether she has a strong smelly pussy below. Me never lie, try at your own risk. :mad:

I was shocked that there are so many fake reports in this thread, pussy so smelly and how on earth can you managed to lick her pussy ??? :confused:

hybrid
23-10-2009, 03:42 AM
My FR on Xiao Li who I met a few months back

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 well maintained
Boobs: 8/10 D cups
BJ, FJ: 8/10
Attitude: friendly but cool exterior
Dmg:100/1 sht
RTF: Maybe