PDA

View Full Version : New Found Budget Bonk - Hong Yen

frankykhoo1269
25-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Met HY yesterday night at Lavender Food court. Since she is alone and we can clip, took the courage to invite her to rest together at nearby hotel after "makan".
Landed at L81 and spent good solid 2 hours together. We did everything except that she don't let allow penetrating of her ass. Nonetheless I loved her AR especially her tongueF and FingerF. Really sensational...
Look : 6.5/10 (I rated her based on MILF quality)
Boob : 36B (natural and pink nipples)
Skin : Pretty Fair
Abalone: Fresh.. no odour
Origin: HaErBin
FJ : 7.5/10
AR : 9/10
CIM : 9/10 ( nearly choked and claims mine is too big for her ... want to know how? - check this out Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8) )
Msg : 5/10
Damage: $80 (inclusive of an hour mins msg). Told her if she wants to stay in this line for long and be competitive, she should reduce her charge if w/o msg. You know what? - she agreed! So bro could just pay $60 w/o msg.
RTF : Yes, most likely next month before she goes back for Olympics

Hp is 9xxxxxx4. Direct your Qs to her. Do check out Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8) on how to improve your asset. Her contact is on Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets). I have uploaded her hp on the File folder. Don't PM me please as I am not her agent.

frankykhoo1269
01-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Very funny.... just receive an sms from Hong Yen thanking me for my FR and resulted she got a lots of sms. She explained that she is not that good at sms and thus requested all bros to call and chat to her instead.

For bros, who gotten her hp, just call her direct to deal instead of messaging...

Bros who PM me, pls wait till I am free to reply. For faster and easier way, just sign in my group and self service her hp at the file folder.

Strange thing is so many bros who took her hp and promised FR but still seen none.:(

frankykhoo1269
03-07-2008, 11:28 PM
For bros who could not open up the file, Hong Yen hp is post at the group Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets/) message. She operated in K, Lavender and Geylang area.

Do post FR and up my point too after checking the link.

As for ChenLing, dmn Pai Say when I met her yesterday at the hotel lift when with booking HY. Suay what a timing! After affairs, I called CL and she claimed that she has stopped work due to flying back tomorrow. So no need to waste time calling her.

I will post my FR for yeaterday night encounter after my work. Quite busy with projects lately :(

frankykhoo1269
13-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Got a sms from HY. Stated that she will be back on 17July. Bros who got her hp may want to contact this budget bonk before she goes back to. Hp could be get in the file folder.

Green6969
14-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks TS for the contact esp the KamaSutra tips attached in the email. I really practised it together with Hong Yen.

I especially loved her skill of tongue licking (fucking) your ass for almost 10-15mins. This is really her niche esp if bros here loved to be TF. A must try before she goes back. She allowed CIM and almost sucked until I shivered down to my spine after I shot the whole mouthful of sperm into her mouth.

I then requestd her to give me a good solid massage as I was really tired trying different styles before CIM.

When 2hrs time-up, I paid her $80 + tips as I deemed this worthwhile of budget bonk. She promised to pay me back as many shots as I can for my RTF hee.. hee..

Look : 6.5 (she grews in look when you have a good chat and look at her)
Boob : 7.5 (natural)
AR : 9/10 (near perfect)
FJ : 8/10 (what can I say, she obliged all positions)
Px : $80 + tips
RTF : If she extend her stay until end this month

Above my opinion, pls up my point if bros like it.

Green6969
14-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks TS for the contact esp the KamaSutra tips attached in the email. I really practised it together with Hong Yen.

I especially loved her skill of tongue licking (fucking) your ass for almost 10-15mins. This is really her niche esp if bros here loved to be TF. A must try before she goes back. She allowed CIM and almost sucked until I shivered down to my spine after I shot the whole mouthful of sperm into her mouth.

I then requestd her to give me a good solid massage as I was really tired trying different styles before CIM.

When 2hrs time-up, I paid her $80 + tips as I deemed this worthwhile of budget bonk. She promised to pay me back as many shots as I can for my RTF hee.. hee..

Look : 6.5 (she grews in look when you have a good chat and look at her)
Boob : 7.5 (natural)
AR : 9/10 (near perfect)
FJ : 8/10 (what can I say, she obliged all positions)
Px : $80 + tips
RTF : If she extend her stay until end this month

Above my opinion, pls up my point if bros like it.

frankykhoo1269
16-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Bro, no needto post FR twice.

frankykhoo1269
19-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Good news. Just receive a call from Hong Yen this evening. She has successfully extended her stay for another 1 month until mid-Aug. Bros who gotten her hp via

Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

still have time to try this budget bonk. FR can also be found in the above group.

I will RTF again end this month. Meanwhile bros who has tried pls post FR and up my point if found it useful. Cheers :D

frankykhoo1269
24-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Bros,

1. Anyone here interested in F1 merchandisers or Olympics FuWa? Any planning to send in via airfreight! Join in Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets) and post msg on your interest.

2. The link to the KamaSutra ( KamaSutra Tip (http://pinurl.com/69s) )+and Enlargement+( Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8) )+link are also uploaded for you as welcome gift.+

3. If you want to have the colourful 167 pages details report, you may email me direct and so that we could share the cost together.

4. As for PRC FL contacts left 2 available. CL back to China liao. As for the Genting FLs, am not sure the 4 of them still there as my last trip North was June. Will up again in Aug and update soon.

Franky
Sexy Chicks (http://pinurl.com/69x) (click only if you want to know how to pick up hot sexy chick) :p

frankykhoo1269
27-07-2008, 03:34 AM
This evening was having my dinner at Lor 25 coffeeshop with a kaki. Notice a tall MILF looking at our table. Signalled her to join us.

After brief intro as Li Juan, she offered to provide a good massage for me at $60 for 2hrs. As my kaki is not in the massage mood, we decided to part and I took her to nearby 4c. Btw the room was bad (not recommeded).

Inside the room, she stripped me to BD suit and showered me. While I was lying on the bed, she also stripped to bra and G-string. If you think XJ or Wen2 massage were good, then you should try Li Juan. She gave a good solid hard but soothing massage. Revealed that she did for her father back in ShenYang for almost 2years. That is why she has mastered some basic relaxing massage.

After turned over, I requested het to stripped all and she obliged :D. As I was only interested to have a good pure massage, told her to be careful not to concentrate too much on my little bro. Somehow my rod just could not lay still and sprung up after her "accidentally" touches. She then offered to HJ and I gladfully accepted since she said that it was in the package... kee,,kee :p

However I was really tired and just could not shoot. I then told her to CIM me and I will reward her handsomely. Eventually explored my weeks long of cum into her mouth.

For bros who want to have a good pure massage, Li Juan could be a good choice for her skill. If need arise, I strongly believed she will allow FJ too. Remember to much bonk is bad for health.. so go easy.

Bro Frankstein, you may want to explore your favourite hole with her too cos when I tried to insert my 3rd finger in, she did not resist me but just simply commented that I am "er gui" :confused:

Below her stats:

Name: Li Juan
Looks: 6 to 6.5 (will grow as she has double eye-lips)
Ht: 165
Wt: 53
Boobs: 80B (saw her bra) with tender, soft and natural inverted nip
Skin : Silky and fairly smooth except some scars due to swimming??
Fingering&fondling during massage: Allow
Abalone: Nice & no smell (should be good for painting...)
Bj/CIM: 9 (applied both hot and cold techniques)
Fj: Never try (will RTF and FR before she goes back)
Damage: $60/2hrs (room not included)
Preferred Venue: K81 or Frag

Pls do not PM me please as I am not her agent. Just log in to Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)
ad direct your Qs to her. I have uploaded her hp on the File folder.

frankykhoo1269
28-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Was shock to find my PM exploded again due to this wrong posting. This thread is for Hong Yen FR.

For Li Juan contact, you could get it from

Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets/)

Just fill in your email before clicking the "subscribe" button and her (+other FLs) hp and KamaSutra (KamaSutra Tip (http://pinurl.com/69s)) and Enlargement (Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8)) will be email to you.

Hope this has cleared the confusion. Actually this kind of Qs no need to ask me in PM lah... Posting is just for sharing and build some bonking reputation only .... Let me clarify one more thing, I am not her OKT and all Qs pls call HY or LJ directly when you got the contacts. All I know has been noted in the FR liao. Thanks and enjoys :)

sintaro
28-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Was shock to find my PM exploded again due to this wrong posting. This thread is for Hong Yen FR.

For Li Juan contact, you could get it from

Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets/)

Just fill in your email before clicking the "subscribe" button and her (+other FLs) hp and KamaSutra (KamaSutra Tip (http://pinurl.com/69s)) and Enlargement (Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8)) will be email to you.

Hope this has cleared the confusion. Actually this kind of Qs no need to ask me in PM lah... Posting is just for sharing and build some bonking reputation only .... Let me clarify one more thing, I am not her OKT and all Qs pls call HY or LJ directly when you got the contacts. All I know has been noted in the FR liao. Thanks and enjoys :)

I would believed that those Enlargement pills are only recommendable to samster above age of 50. Dont think those who are above 50's the tissue are limited for additional growth.

bonker-69
29-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Name : Hong Yen
Looks : 6.2/10
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj : 7.8/10
AR : Never try
CIM : YES!

RTF : Will try other gems/milfs before returning to her.

Thanks bro for the sharing of her contact on your yahoo groups site. Appreciate it! Cheers!

frankykhoo1269
29-07-2008, 10:18 AM
For bros who harboured some funny thought. Let me clarify that I am not her OKT and have not even get a single cent out of this at all :mad:

I just treated her (or all FLs) as a "sexual" friend and have no time to rtf her yet. Revealed their contacts in group for bros to share good gems.

If you want to pass to friends, by all means. No need to ask/PM me etc. Hope this clarify :o

frankykhoo1269
29-07-2008, 06:53 PM
I would believed that those Enlargement pills are only recommendable to samster above age of 50. Dont think those who are above 50's the tissue are limited for additional growth.

I did not memtion that it is a pill :confused: If you hav visit the site and you will know that it is a series of formula and techniques that will take you sometimes to see effect.

I have used it for a year and not ripping the fruits. Just ask all any of the FLs found in Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets) about my performance and they will testify until with their juice run dry...:D

frankykhoo1269
03-08-2008, 04:34 AM
Just for info, this chick will be back to PRC next week:D.

dragon842369
03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
ok bro.
thks for the PM
will write a FR after i tired her.

frankykhoo1269
06-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Any bros here interested to stay in Genting 1st world hotel FREE on 11th and 12th August night? Am cutting short of my trip and would like to give it to bros who could meet me there to collect the key.

PM me in or leave a message in Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

We will discuss on how to meet at Genting hotel counter ;)

edvil
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
My very honest FR on HY. If I kenna zapped, then too bad lor. ;)
Met HY earlier this morning, said she dont normally do morning. Checked in L81 and called her.
Well, no shower, since she said she just showered. Action started by bj. So so bj, bj for less than 10min, cannot cum leh, said her mouth was sored so ask me to switch to FJ.
Thats where the turn off started. Told me she got a small pulse at her ass, still i proceed with the FJ, thinking maybe cannot see, so ok.
OMG, that pulse was like jutting out from her ass crack.... I doggie her in 5 minutes and cum, ask her get dress.. paid her and ask her to go first.

Age : 4/10 Said early 30s, look like in mid-forties (like ah soh look with maggie noodle hairstyle) seen better MILF
Boob : 2/10 36B pink nipples, sagging big time
Abalone: Didnt get to see, with the Amazon jungle down there and the OMG pulse.... no way i am going down south to see her abalone
Armpit : 1/10 Mini National Forest
FJ : 4/10 (abit tight, complained i doggie her too hard)
BJ : 4/10 (some suction but no deepthroat, keep attacking my lil bro head)
AR : N.A (never tried)
CIM : N.A (she said her mouth was sore after bj me for over 10 min and gave up)
Msg : N.A
Chemistry : Can chat abit
Damage: $60 (for 1 shot) + $20 (L81) + 1 condom
RTF : Better not, if not later kena zapped big time.

lim6969
07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks frankykhoo1269, for all information you sent to us :)

=================================
nounou777 and lim6969 :p

frankykhoo1269
08-08-2008, 12:50 AM
My very honest FR on HY. If I kenna zapped, then too bad lor. ;)

Just back from the 7pm session with Hong Yen since she is going back on 17 Aug'0. Still find that her tongue-F on the asshole is the BEST so far. Any bro really can find a gem that do as well pls share.

After her 15mins plus of TF & BBBJ, I CIMed into her mouth in Dairy Cow style. This time round she allowed Deep-Throat too.

During our chit-chat, she spoke about you bro for this morning session. She also knew that there is not much chemistry between kee kee... ANYWAY AM NOT INTERESTED in the topic and therefore advised her to ALWAYS shower for client and brushed her teeth before session, which incidentaly she always does it when we met.

Well due to her last week, she has decided to do over-night session at $120 ONLY. Told her I could not as I got another "baby" to look after. After 30mins or so of massage, she asked me to turn over and placed a pillow under my buttock. Then she pushed my both legs up and exposed my AH. Again ... it brought me to heaven. The felt is just like "chasing the dragon"...if she has the 8/10 look, many men will die under the tongue.

After a few positions of Missionery, Reverse Mambo, Tangle Spider-Web, Tequila Sunrise positions, I exploded into her cum in Prowl. Told her I got many more techniques but since time is running out... we cant go for a 3rd round. Overall she is very accommodating.

Rating : One man's meat is another man's poison.

For a $80 bon for 2 times cum massage. REally $value-worth. pls do not PM me as I will be away in a few hours time to Genting and will not be back until next week.

Just sign in your email at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

and HY and other FL hps will automatically send to you. This will save all bro's time.

Upped me if find this report useful.

ANDYSIAO14
08-08-2008, 09:05 AM
This few sentences very shiok to read....... :p:D
Just back from the 7pm session with Hong Yen ......................
The felt is just like "chasing the dragon"...if she has the 8/10 look, many men will die under the tongue.

After a few positions of Missionery, Reverse Mambo, Tangle Spider-Web, Tequila Sunrise positions, I exploded into her cum in Prowl..........

frankykhoo1269
13-08-2008, 01:31 AM
This few sentences very shiok to read....... :p:D

Thank bro. Cannot upped you cos post is more than 1 day.

Below extra FR from bro in my Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

--- In [email protected], Tony Tan <lonnert@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> After reading so many FR about HY , i had finally decided to try her out last night. After confirm her availability , i straight away went to book the room and sms her the room number. 15 min later , the doorbell ring ,a late thirty plus looking chinese women standing outside my room . i straight away sian liao. But bo bian , i open up the door and let her in. I let her bath me .she really wash me up throughly esp my didi area which easily arouse me . After bathing , She ask me to lie on the bed and ask whether i have any condom, At that point of time, although my didi was fully erected, i couldn't bring myself to do it with her so I told her to give me BJ first. Her BJ skill was really worth trying . Her tongue licking skill was dammed good . After sucking my didi for about 10 to 15 min and i still did not eject , i ask her to take a rest , i can feel that she is really trying her best to make me come out . but i just couldn't do it. She seem disappointed when i told
> her that i not doing the FJ. As not to hurt her , i tried to be tactful by saying that i was too tired for this and just want a massage . So for the next half an hour she just masssage me . the massage was just a half past 6 one , After that i ask her to lick my asshole as i read that this was one of her special. Her ass-licking skill was dammed good and shiok. She mentioned that she prefer kovan 81 or the hotel beside Hotel 81 and she will be leaving on 16 Aug. So if you are interested , do give her a try. She is actually very co-operative and willing to try anything with u. To those who goes for the look , you can give her a miss, to those who is budget constraint , she is a great try .
>
> rating :
>
> Looks: 4/10 (look like older version of hongkong actress Wu Jun Ru)
> boobs : B cups if not wrong
> figure : flabby around the waist
> FJ : Can't bring myself to do it with her
> BJ :9/10
> Asslicking: 10/10
> damage : 2 hour/$60
>
> whatever written above is only my personnel view, you might hv have a different experience with her. U will never know , if u never try.
>
> To those who might feel offended by what i hve posted here , i apologise for that .

raiderxp
15-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Zzzz, my previous nick kena block maybe due to long time no activity, so had to create new id to post FR -.-

Ok. Msg hy on wed morn to book for an afternoon session. No need to call her for appointment, just msg her wat time and where in chinese character will do. So headed down to designated H81, clocked in and called her. Due to some miscomm, she was abit late but still ok. Opened door n saw a middle age lady with maggee style hair. She apologised repeatedly, saying that I never reply her sms regarding calling her upon reaching, which I did. Nvm lah, mayb sms didnt reach me.

So, proceeded for a bath first as the weather was hot n she rushed down from home. Her body was average, not as bad as some would describe. After which we moved to the bed. She started out by giving bj. Overall still ok, alot of suction. She also sucked the balls followed by giving her famous tongue-F like wat franky bro mentioned. The feeling was quite shiok! haha...

Next was the fj, did a few positions where she moaned n screamed nonstop. After that, she asked y i stil did not cum, even though she said she had alrdy came twice. Duno how true was that but she ask me to rest awhile since I was the one moving most of the time. After removing cap, she gave another bj while i lay down. Asked her about doing 69 and she mentioned about her pus near her AH, thats y dun wan me to paint her. She said that the sg weather too hot and she did not eat enough vegestable. I guess edvil bro was right abt her pus after all. >.<

After like 10-15min, finally CIM as dun wan her to be too tired. She went to wash her mouth before coming back to bed to chit chat. Talk for quite abit before time was up. Due to her late arrival, couldnt go for 2nd rd but it was ok for me. My fault that we miscomm :D

Ratings:
Looks: Average with maggee style hair, still acceptable as a milf
Skin: Fair
Boobs: Not so sag but still able to cup, light brown nipples
Abalone: Nvr c due to her pus, mayb next time wait for her to recover
Armpit: Nvr really notice, but not alot also
Figure: Average, not so flabby
BJ: 8/10 Gd suction, her mouth damn wet
AH tongue-F: 9/10
FJ: 7.5/10 alot of moans, willing to accomodate
Dmg: $60/2/1 Could hav had 2nd shot but she was quite late, bros remember to call her before u reach your hotel to give her time to travel

Above is my own review, and to each his own, so you can view all related FR on hy before consider to make a booking.

However, hy going back beijing soon, on 17th sunday and she said she wont be back for 2mths, so bros who wana make appointment better do it fast! -cheers-

frankykhoo1269
13-10-2008, 01:36 AM
This budget chick is back.b If she is your meat, join

pleasuredom : MyPleasureDom (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/pleasuredom/)

for her contact and other gems sharing and pictures. FLs contact about 5-7 FLs to share will be send via email.

frankykhoo1269
20-10-2008, 02:29 AM
She is back. Interested to try this super budget MILF with superb AR techniques, PM me.

frankykhoo1269
20-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Yes she is back with a vengence!

"Look : 6/10 (I rated her based on MILF quality)
CIM : 9/10 ( nearly choked and claims mine is too big for her ... want to know how? - check this out Enlargement )
Msg : 5.5/10
Damage: $60 Bro, she is back. Tried her before? cos never see your FR and thus cannot up you 6 points.

"Look : 6/10 (I rated her based on MILF quality)
CIM : 9/10 ( nearly choked and claims mine is too big for her ... want to know how? - check this out Enlargement )
Msg : 5.5/10
Damage: $60 (inclusive of an hour mins msg and unlimited shots)

Her Best is AR not sure about AF... maybe cos I nevertried before. AR freak, she could be your gem.... heehee.

Not her OKT, just helping her pls direct all your Qs to her.

frankykhoo1269
23-10-2008, 01:09 PM
>10 bros asked for hp and yet no FR for this budget unlimited bonk for 2hrs?

frankykhoo1269
23-10-2008, 01:53 PM
>10 bros asked for hp and yet no FR for this budget unlimited bonk for 2hrs?

cck37
25-10-2008, 02:01 AM
TS, very sorry for the late FR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met HY end last week at L81. We clicked well and after TKSS, she showered me and proceeded with AR. I must said that she provide one of the best AR by any PRC currently... to bad when I try to penetrate to her ass, she moved her butt upward and slipped my shaft into her clit instead. Loved the way she back fuck me. A brand new sexperience indeed.

Look : 6.5/10
Boob : 34B (nice pink sensitive nipples)
Skin : Fair and smooth
Abalone: Nice no smell
CIM : 9/10 (hardly any PRC can CIM me)
Msg : 6.5/10 (room for improvement)
Damage: $60 (CIM + massage + bonk)
RTF : Yes definitely before she goes back

One of the MOST value for $ sexion that I can find currently. TS any such lobang pls PM me. I am not handsome so look is not a criteria for me. Btw your group cannot hyperlink, pls PM your new group link.

Seniors, pls up me if like my FR to help me gain some powers :p. Thanks.

frankykhoo1269
27-10-2008, 03:13 AM
TS, very sorry for the late FR.

Seniors, pls up me if like my FR to help me gain some powers :p. Thanks.

Sorry missed out your FR. Let me know if you reply so that I could up you 6points.

Similarly if I owe any bros some points for the FR, let me know. No need to PS, k. Thanks.

P/S : Just an update, her damaged is $60/2/2.

cck37
28-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Bro Franky, thanks for your generous 6 points.

Always knew that you are a trustworthy TS who will issue points as promised.

One silly Q to check, must the TARMA pair be the 2 that stated in your group?

Look like you know how to load photo now, maybe you could upload it here too.

frankykhoo1269
29-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Still learning on uploading ... but I do not have HY photos.

As for the TARMA pairs, the 2 girls (each group) are from different places and they do not know each others. Unlikely they can do each others if they are not familiar esp the sister pairs. Dont think they are comfortable.

However you may call either one of them and ask them to bring their friend along. Yesterday I was offered this from BS KTV girl but I rejected as they asked for $200/2/2. Though later dropped to $150, I feared that service might be sucked due to price reduced and so did not take up the offer.

For info, the 2 groups only charged $100/2/unlimited. If you want their contacts, let me know. Free keekee...

frankykhoo1269
03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Just an update, HY tarma buddy back liao. She now performed solo at $60/2/unlimited shots.

If you are looking for good attitude and ass rim pro, she is the one :D

Btw any bro if still want to TARMA her, let me know who's her new partner too. Very long never see her liao :p

hornyman6969
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Bro thank for sharing but I accidentally deleted this cheap bonk contact. Can PM me again. I posted FR on HAPPY before. Thanks :D

tonkilo
04-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi all bros, esp frankykhoo1269,
Just had a tarma session with hy and her fren(ah xiang),actually had quite a few tarma b4.but these pair they've got understanding of each other,cos they're gd fren .Bros out there should try ah xiang,number can get from hy,cos ax said not so nice to potong janlan her frens customer .
Overall ,hy's forum already there,i'll elaborate abit of ah xiang
she'll be here till end nov.
looks:7/5
body:abit freshy,not fat,bah chye type
bj:6.5-- she said got ulcer so cant bbbj
pussy- one word - tight
skin- smooth

bro frank,u had a new tag team lia
To all bros out there,appreciate,ur ctc to me,paiseh,guese i will rest for awhile due to some personal reason,not that i dont want to post fr,promise if im on action i will def post again .

To all bros,Happy riding,but just rem to wear helmet,on the safe side.:)

tonkilo
04-11-2008, 01:58 AM
oops
not 7/5 but 7.5 quite pretty

tonkilo
04-11-2008, 02:02 AM
oops again,sorry quite sleepy while writing now
dmg-100/2/2--but i dont know how much they charge usually

micheal3373
04-11-2008, 02:23 AM
bro franky, me interested to try them..
can please pass me their contact...?
thanks...

frankykhoo1269
04-11-2008, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=tonkilo;3202514]Hi all bros, esp frankykhoo1269,
Just had a tarma session with hy and her fren(ah xiang),bro frank,u had a new tag team liaQUOTE]

Bro sure yo got the right chick? When you try HY?

Current TARMA team is only XiXi & NanNan leh....

tonkilo
04-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Bro sure yo got the right chick? When you try HY?
Current TARMA team is only XiXi & NanNan leh....[/QUOTE]

Actually, im quite positive hy is operating under another name,try sounding her out and u will know,tell her u want a tarma session,and c wat she says,but dont expose her lah since she want to keep it a secret.

frankykhoo1269
05-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Actually, im quite positive hy is operating under another name,try sounding her out and u will know,tell her u want a tarma session,and c wat she says,but dont expose her lah since she want to keep it a secret.

Yes actually tried to get the contact for Xiang but she refused to share. Any bros got Xiang contact do share with me too.

kenzoJR
08-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Manage to bonk hong yen finally.

Here is my brief FR to share.

Boobs: B cup (pink eraser nipple)
Shower: Yes,..clean u like a baby.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed
Body: Fair, smooth (Consider well mantain for a milf)
BBBJ: Great 9/10, hardworking,..she will sucked until u say is enuff
CIM: i think nope,...didn't ask
FJ: 8/10,....bonk her hard till the whole bed is shaking
RTF: Yes,.....(Say she will give me free gift :rolleyes:)
Price: $60 - unlimited - 2hours. Only managed 2 loads in the time interval.
Hotel: $20
GFE: Yupe,..friendly and chatty.

frankykhoo1269
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Manage to bonk hong yen finally.

Price: $60 - unlimited - 2hours. Only managed 2 loads in the time interval.

Aiyo... just spoken to her this evening. Managed to advise her to reduce the price to $50 due to economic recession :D

Yes, the cheapest bonk in town now !! $50 unlimited shos within 2hrs

chunkymunky
20-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Hi all,

this is a late FR, as i had no time to post, and I actually met HY last week.

anyway, i was feeling bored one afternoon, decided to call up SS, but called the wrong number, and hence, unable to book SS. maybe no fate with SS, cos the next time i called her she said she was unavailable.
anyway, called up HY, since i was around lavender area, and asked her if she's available. she said yes, and i went to lavender 81 and got a room.

smsed her the number, and she came to the room after 15 mins. told me she came from another room in the hotel, that's why there was abit of delay.

anyway, when i opened the door, i already sorta expected a milf-looking woman from the FR, so wasn't too surprised. in fact, she has a sort of attractive MILF quality.
she came into the room, TCSS awhile, and soon, start touching me and stripping me, and i in turn stripped her. she said go shower first, so we went to shower, and she did quite a good job in showering whilst i played with her boobs.
her boobs are quite nice with nice rubbery nipples to suck, but her tummy is abit flabby.

after shower, dried up and proceeded to the bed. she started licking me all over, and her cat bath was really good, with her tongue shooting all over the place. in fact, almost felt like she installed a vibrator in her tongue, because it was going all over the place so fast. felt really good. then came her legendary AR. she lifted my both thighs, and put a pillow under my ass and gave me a good AR for around 5 minutes. for those 5 minutes, really felt like i was in heaven, as her AR is really superb. the way she licks and attacks your ass is amazing. can really get u crazy... think that alone is worth the price..

after that, she proceed to BBBJ me for awhile, but since i wasn't really a fan of BJ, i just grabbed her and told her to put the CD on and proceed with FJ.

anyway, for the FJ, she was really tight when i entered her, and she grabbed me really tightly as i pumped her. her stereo was very good also, and her moaning filled the room as i pumped her. don't know if next door could hear us, because she was really loud. anyway, changed to doggy and pumped her, and her ass provided quite good cushion as i banged her.. in the end, finally came after 10 minutes of pumping, because she was really so tight.

anyway, when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. anyway, sian 1/2 proceeded to smoke, and then after that lie in bed for awhile, no mood to do 2nd shot because of the blood on the bed and also disgusted with the blood on my dick, so told her that it's ok, no need 2nd shot, paid her and left..

overall, it was quite a good experience except for the red tide issue. good budget bonk, and maybe bros can try her when she has got no red, and it will be a good experience. her tongue-fu really power-fu.

Look: 5/10 (ok for MILF standard, and considering she is budget bonk, give chance. don't expect to see any gong li or anything)
Boob : 7/10 (good size, with nice suckable nipples)
painting : 8/10 (like her tongue moving about.. and very wet)
BBBJ : 6/10 (good suction, with good rhythm and tongue action)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and responsive. and she holds u very tightly)
AR : 10/10 (very powerful. her tongue will probe into u)
CIM : N.A
Massage : Never try cos no mood
Chemistry : she tries to talk alot
Damage: $50/2/2
RTF : don't think so. many other budget bonks around.
recommended for bros who just wanna try something out of the ordinary and a budget bonk.

platonic1
20-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Kum Sia to bro Frank for lobang

Brief FR

Boob: B cupper
Origin: Haerbin
Look: 5.2/10
FJ: 7.1/10
AR: 7.5/10
CIM: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: Piano
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + tips
RTF: maybe

frankykhoo1269
21-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi all,
this is a late FR, as i had no time to post, and I actually met HY last week.
....when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. .....overall, it was quite a good experience except for the red tide issue. good budget bonk, and maybe bros can try her when she has got no red, and it will be a good experience. her tongue-fu really power-fu.

Wow bro you are a lucky guy... can up her RAW siah... During my lucky time, I only see blood on my CD and not cock.

Next time, better use CD. My advise now is to stay low for 2-3 weeks and see any sympton ok. Do share if any. Thanks.

hyderbaddie
26-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Bro rankykhoo1269,

I went thru the postings again and it seems that bro chunkymunky did use a CD lah. Its just that she has red tide so the blood sort of rubbed over and kena his cock area. Pending Confirmation.

"after that, she proceed to BBBJ me for awhile, but since i wasn't really a fan of BJ, i just grabbed her and told her to put the CD on and proceed with FJ.

anyway, for the FJ, she was really tight when i entered her, and she grabbed me really tightly as i pumped her. her stereo was very good also, and her moaning filled the room as i pumped her. don't know if next door could hear us, because she was really loud. anyway, changed to doggy and pumped her, and her ass provided quite good cushion as i banged her.. in the end, finally came after 10 minutes of pumping, because she was really so tight.

anyway, when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. anyway, sian 1/2 proceeded to smoke, and then after that lie in bed for awhile, no mood to do 2nd shot because of the blood on the bed and also disgusted with the blood on my dick, so told her that it's ok, no need 2nd shot, paid her and left."

Wow bro you are a lucky guy... can up her RAW siah... During my lucky time, I only see blood on my CD and not cock.

Next time, better use CD. My advise now is to stay low for 2-3 weeks and see any sympton ok. Do share if any. Thanks.

chunkymunky
26-11-2008, 03:55 AM
sorry bros, did not see this thread.

anyway, i used a CD, that is definite.
what i mean when i saw blood around the cock was the base area as well as on the CD.

so don't misunderstand that i did it raw... like all bros here.. i know that

RAW IS WAR