PDA

View Full Version : Why some gals pussy Smell funny and some dun.

elfo123
11-01-2002, 09:38 PM
Hi just wondering how many of you lucky guys have partners that have a pussy that does not smell stink.

Some have a strange smell and it really put me off when trying to make out with them. I read before that the smell is due to poor hygenie and some sort of infection in the pussy. Is it true?

Ah Dez
12-01-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by elfo123
Hi just wondering how many of you lucky guys have partners that have a pussy that does not smell stink.

Some have a strange smell and it really put me off when trying to make out with them. I read before that the smell is due to poor hygenie and some sort of infection in the pussy. Is it true?

What you say migh be true... but also can becuase of what they eat.

fortbragg
13-01-2002, 02:25 AM
yeah my gf..everytime i do her..i always make it a quickie...
i dunno why but her pussy's smell overwhelms me and it stinks man...(thats why i refuse to give her a bj)

till this day she doesn't know why.....

atotheizzo
13-01-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by fortbragg
i dunno why but her pussy's smell overwhelms me and it stinks man...(thats why i refuse to give her a bj)

u gave ur GF a BJ :confused:
hummmmm,i got it.

CheongKingKong
14-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by fortbragg

I believed that your gf was very young then, and she don't know how to keep her CB clean. All my gf don't have this problem, as they take effort in keeping that area clean foe me to savour!
:cool:

Offspring
14-01-2002, 05:57 PM
even after washing some gals will smell once there is entry. It all down to the juice. The juice smells is mainly due to the fact of her diet. Nothing to get worried about. Do a cunt lick BEFORE entry n it wont smell but once ur brother moves in and out it will produce a smell for some.

Once u see ur gf having discharge that smells it is time to visit a doctor.

Rainman
14-01-2002, 08:42 PM
I also don't know why leh.

My Vietnam GF's CB stinks everytime she or me took off her panties. No STD whatsoever, so must be the food.

My current GF is very clean and normally don;t smell. But sometime when u dig and put your finger in. There is a POKE sound and I guess some gases come out which stink and really turn me off. I used to love eating her but since stop as that experience alway come to mind whenever I want to go down on her.

Any doc there???

maximus74
15-01-2002, 03:01 AM
cb stink most often than not is becos the gal don't take care of their cb properly. cb got many folds, twists and turns and all that, and many gals dun clean them properly, as a result, dirty and hence smelly. if proper care not taken, can even result in infections and what not.

stink could also be dued to STD, which is very bad news.

all in all, smelly cb is not good news.

sammyboyfor
15-01-2002, 04:10 AM
Food, poor hygiene etc does not cause stinky pussies. The odour is caused by bacterial or fungal infections which need treatment.

Go to the thread... "reasons for stinky pussy" and to http://www.sammyboy.com/stdsummary.html for more info.

Ah Dez
15-01-2002, 08:12 AM
now i know what is a CHAO CHEE BYE~!~!~!~!

:D

Rainman
15-01-2002, 10:11 AM
Thanks lah Sam,

U should hv replied earlier rather then having all kind of ans recd instead.

Offspring
15-01-2002, 11:53 AM
well done for all the stupid answers, me inclusive. thanks again sam.

Drake
16-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Had an ex girlfriend whose pussy really stunk. Absoultely refused oral and had to clean my brother real well after every session to prevent transfer of "disease". Anyway, couldn't take the stench and went on to greener fields.

By the way, does this problem exist in all races? My ex was an Indo Chinese... Other girlfriends (chinese) all don't seem to have this problem.

18-01-2002, 01:05 AM
You should know that the CB has many folds and is clamped up most of the time. Not enough oxygen encourages bacteria to multiply like hell. Also when a girl go pee, they wipe and leave a film of urine on their CB. This concoction of bacteria + urine, will 'marinate' the CB. Those girls that have poor personal hygiene will have a unbearable smelling CB even after they clean because their CB has been marinated !!!

feeloh
17-10-2005, 07:40 PM
is call chao cb:)

Big Sexy
18-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Omg.. u have 2 posting so far.... and FFS...this thread is 3 years old and you brought it up just to put a "CCB remark" ??:mad:

is call chao cb:)

PegasusBoy
18-10-2005, 10:37 AM
The smell is like dead fish that fills the room :eek:

jon2000sg
18-10-2005, 11:43 AM
now i know what is a CHAO CHEE BYE~!~!~!~!

:D
hahaha! that's a good one!

azmokies
18-10-2005, 07:54 PM
I think you should tell her to shave or wax the area, I am not sure if it will fix the problem but it will help.
Chinese ppl think shaved pussies means bad luck, but hair will harbour sweat which in turns creates odour.
I myself buy for all my gfs to get it waxed!!

milffella
18-10-2005, 08:05 PM
got fucked by smelly lan jiaos, thats why smelly pussy. the looser and cheaper the pussy is, the more smelly.:rolleyes:

England
18-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I think you should tell her to shave or wax the area, I am not sure if it will fix the problem but it will help.
Chinese ppl think shaved pussies means bad luck, but hair will harbour sweat which in turns creates odour.
I think you have not encountered this situation. It's not sweat. It's like rotten fish smell.

Cyberspace Nerd
19-10-2005, 01:51 AM

Like sam said, the fishy smell/odour is caused by bacterial or fungus infections (inside the vagina). You still get that smell/ odour even if you shave her pussy bald and clean it a 100 times a day or put perfume.

azmokies
19-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Thats where the bacteria and odour accummulates, believe me it will help.
Yorghurt apperently helps too.

Rexell
21-10-2005, 11:38 AM
lol thats y ppl scold chao chee bye... its actually logical and true... haha

actually i kena alot ccb b4 oso.. i tink the strongness of the stench depends on how healthy a gal is and oso partly her hygiene... juz dun try to fuck a gal at nite when she haven bath since morning.. sure got abit smell

IACCH
21-10-2005, 11:04 PM
As some bro had pointed out, some smell is due to bacteria or yeast infection, it is true. It is really quite bad smell for that which I had encountered as well.

I had also encountered once for bonking an indonesian before (chinese-malay mixed), she mentioned her father is a bumiputra (something like tat) and her cb got a kind of smell which is not pleasant and you would tend to associate with a race (Please note that I am not being racist but just an experience). I guess it got to do with the food they eat as well, maybe.

Another incident I had with a chinese (from china), she took a shower and I was expecting she got clean her cb but when I wanted to service her, I smell urine there and I suspect she never wash her cb during shower, dunno why, maybe it is their culture that they dun wash there thoroughly and they dun expect the man to lick there.

xiangso
22-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Besides the CB, some girls salivia also stink, sometimes, after being licked all over by the gals, whole body stink. can someone enlighten? is it due to their diets?:confused:

InnocentBaby
22-10-2005, 01:53 PM
well... I do agree that the pussy might smell stinky sometime, to those who face the stinkiness on thier GF's pussym why dun u try to talk to thm about it. By now, u're the closest 1 to thm who DID see, touch, even 'poke' to thier most privite part. Thy might doesnt know wat u know about the stinkiness... Try to tell thm, atleast thy know tat u do care for thm (and also care for the sex) lol...
Mayb u should advice thm to put on the fragrance panty liner which sell in most store now days? It might help too. Tell them atleast to wipe off dry / clean after going to toilet, it keeps the part dry so that the bacteria doesnt cause the smell much. Another idea that using the wet tissu wipe < like how the mother wipe thier baby with the wet tissu < yup, now days thy do sell in store (Some kind like the Sanitary Pad's brand)
Somehow, I do understand these is kinda hard to be spoken out from a BF to thier GF. Sometime, the GF would ask 'How u know so much of these?' well... just answere thm honestly !!! Tell thm u learn it from Sammyboy's Forum!! hahahahaha~ joking~:D

smlee
23-10-2005, 11:57 AM
i won't complain since i don't have a scented lanjiao.

So if you want her to suck your smelly cock then you have to prepare to lick a CCB :D

happyranchu
30-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Besides the CB, some girls salivia also stink, sometimes, after being licked all over by the gals, whole body stink. can someone enlighten? is it due to their diets?:confused:

CB got Bacterial, mouth also got mah... use Listerine should help.. :)

KLKOOL
31-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Another incident I had with a chinese (from china), she took a shower and I was expecting she got clean her cb but when I wanted to service her, I smell urine there and I suspect she never wash her cb during shower, dunno why, maybe it is their culture that they dun wash there thoroughly and they dun expect the man to lick there.

She want to leave some salty flavour for you mah hahaha:p

Arranox
04-11-2005, 10:19 PM
That time when i was at secondary school, one girl ask me to go to the toilet to do a blow job then i suck her pussy and got it smelled like chlorine but not offensive tho. I suck until her vagina muscle got spasm.