PDA

View Full Version : Club LA

LeMans
04-12-2002, 11:25 PM
Went there at ard 12.30 and open a bottle of martel and b4 there was at boat quay drinking....but kind of sian because it's weekday and not much pple so my buddies and i went to the nearest ktv instead....
There are two ktvs in our head.....one is xin yi dai one is club LA...in the end we choose club LA because long time nv go there liao....so went there to take a look.The furniture there is still as best as ever....and new mummies and girls are there.We ask for mummy 8(i can't remember whether i am right or not)....then we ask for young girls...Gina a singaporean was assign to sit with me,she is ok looking but too much make up and she wears a tube top and a black pants....then my fren was assigned with a girl that looks pretty and other was assigned with a girl that dress very sexily(the dress was so short that it makes u drool looking at her thighs)...At first i quite sian liao....because my frens got better quality girls than me- One got a girl wearing short dress,one got a girl that looks pretty and she also wears a skirt and only my girl wears a pants...therefore i thought it will harder to have actions but indeed i was wrong. In fact,i had the most fun.I pull down my girl's tube top and started ruba ruba and to my surprise,she wasn't wearing a bra at all.With her tube top on,her breast seems small but after i pull down and see,it was rather big but it was slaggy and she also have round nipples so at first i wasn't able to locate the nipples so i thought she cut off her nipples,haha. Later in the night she pull down her tube top herself and do a hot dancing in between my legs....i was so excited that i stood up and started sucking her breast...but too bad she don't allow me to finger her.After that,went to have supper than go home.

kimchi
04-12-2002, 11:45 PM
New mummy n girls...dats good news, so wats da damage?? Thnx.

LeMans
05-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Total damage is 420

tentacle mastah
05-12-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by LeMans
Total damage is 420

1 or 2 bottles?

Ah Dez
05-12-2002, 10:00 AM
Total damage is 420?? expensive eh.....

sdfr
05-12-2002, 10:52 AM
sorry, guys, i bit blur... where is this club LA... and how old on average were the gals there?

pants and tube top? happening wat!

axedia
05-12-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by sdfr
sorry, guys, i bit blur... where is this club LA... and how old on average were the gals there?

pants and tube top? happening wat!

If im not wrong is near Penisula there. Went by ther b4. never go in.

Any bro can post a FR on it and tell how happening the place is?? Helps appreciated!!!;) ;)

G.Batistuta
05-12-2002, 04:33 PM
$420 indeed ex...

LeMans
05-12-2002, 05:29 PM
One bottle is 368 net......then dunno plus gst and service charge etc then addf up to 420.but excluding the tips for mummy and waiters
then tentacle mastah....is one bottle
talking abt the mummy....wa best......although she is quite old,her breast damn big sia....then still wear tight shirt....

Grand Ah Kong
06-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Any gals to recommned where your friend have the best looks & you have the most fun?

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Club LA is over at penisular.... not the Plaza or hotel. But next building. The 1 with the hotel to the extreme end opposite the Fire Station.

Cost of the place is rather expensive. Around 420? Girls can play or not, depends on the mummy you get.

there are a few mummies there... 1 of them is connie.. ex-chatau mummy.

I would suggest getting the other mummy... her girls are more fun.

kimchi
06-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Excelsior hotel

live2002evil
07-12-2002, 07:34 AM
went there a few mths back, it is at excelsior hotel, but cant remember which flr, 3rd or 4th i think. there is a cambonia or vietnam company gal who does strip dance n will lick ur toes. jus ask any mummy n they will know.

soccernet
08-12-2002, 02:19 AM
Club L A KTV & Music Lounge

URL: - NA -
Tel. No.: 63348813
Address: 5 Coleman St #04-03 Excelsior Shopping Centre S 179805

Taken from www.listings.com.sg ... go find yourself next time

chaichai_star
07-01-2003, 05:23 AM
hi to all bruddies,,
went there with a group last week,,abit happening sia,
the mummy who attend to our room is Assitant BABY,,chinese
(former royal cognac gal)
THAT WAS QUITE MANY PPL THERE ON TAT DAY,WALK AROUND THE WHOLE PLACE ABOUT 4 TO 5 TIMES,JUS MY POINT OF VIEW TAT THE HAPPENING MUMMY IS SHE,,WHO ALWAYS INTRO HER SHELF AS BABY.COM.SIA,,,,,,,,,
I DONT AGREE WITH BROTHER DEZ COZ I KNOW GINA,,FEIFEI,,MEL OR KAT AND A FEW HOT CHIILI GALS IS UNDER THIS MUMMY BABY AND IT HAPPENS TO BE M3 CONNIE ASSITANT,,,
WENT THERE AGAIN ON SAT THEN KNOW THAT ALOT OF GALS IS OFF,MAYBE PART TIMERS ON CALL BY THE MUMMY,,
SO LETS GO TOGETHER ONE DAY AND FREAK OUT THERE.
CHEERSSSS TO 2003
MORE MONEY,,GEES

chaichai_star
05-08-2003, 04:18 AM
HI ALL BROTHERS,,,
MY FRIEND SAW HER FAVIORITE GAL BACK,,NAME *AUDREY*FROM COGNAC GROUP,,MAYBE SOME CHEONGKINGS CAN RECALL OR
REMEMBER WHO IS SHE,,,,,,,HEHHE:)
SAW HER AGAIN IN CLUB LA,,UNDER MAMI 3 CONNIE OR ASST MAMI,BABY.COM,,,,,,
BOTH AUDREY AND BABY.COM WAS COGNAC GROUPS TOP GAL,,,MISS BOTH OF THEM COZ ALL MY BUDDIES LIKE THE WAY THEY BOTH ENTERTAIN....HEHEHE:)
CHEERS AND FREAK OUT AT THERE

chaichai_star
03-10-2003, 10:29 AM
hii cheonsters,
jus got a call recently,and get feed back from some ktv,coz i myself use to chiong often,jus one word n advice to all is tat,,,,DUN GO LA CLUB OR CLUB LA ANYMORE,,coz this place nowadays become family ktv,most gals cannot touch or rabber rabber,,,THOSE CAN PLAY WANT ALL GONE WITH BABY LIAO TO OTHER KTV JOINT,,,,,
SO BROTHERS U MUST BEWARE OF THIS, ORELES YOU WILL REGRET AFTER YOUR VIST,COZ THE PLACE IS BANNED BY THE MANAGER NOT TO PLAY AT ALL,,,,,GEES;)
RATINGS FOR KTV IS AS FOLLOW,,,,K2,,,,BOSS,,,TUBEROSE,,,XTD,,,HOLIWOOD,, ,STAGES..
BLACK LISTED KTV IS CLUB LA,,,K3,,,ETC
CHEERS TO COMING 2004,,,,,M I TOO FAST,,HEHE

Spetznaz
21-10-2003, 05:11 PM
is there a gal named baobao there?????

:)

genesismark
29-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Anyone re-visit this place recently?

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Bros I think you guys referring to Xin Shanghai KTV? Excelsior hotel 4 floor. This is the new name....just visited last night. IMHO still pretty happening place but lose out to KXM. Bonking in the rooms or toilets still SOP. For daring girls try the minahs and the viets. Steer away from malaysian girls if you want action even the local chinese girls are better.....many mummies there. Can try a pretty new mummy M1 Carmen. Others mummie with minahs are Jasmine & Connie.