PDA

View Full Version : HC at upper serangoon shop centre

Pages : [1] 2

Gabby22
10-01-2002, 07:37 PM
Is it good?? how much the special?? is the HJ there same as others.............$50

HC_LOVER
12-01-2002, 08:58 AM
You can have CO CO for only $50 HJ and including finger in your ass hole. Very siok

lancerglxi
12-01-2002, 11:10 AM
There are 2 HC in Hougang Shopping Centre; which one is COCO from?

There is another gal by the name is Gin at Pizza who does the same thing. Shiok! Any other gals does that?

HC_LOVER
13-01-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
There are 2 HC in Hougang Shopping Centre; which one is COCO from?

There is another gal by the name is Gin at Pizza who does the same thing. Shiok! Any other gals does that? ++

Co C0 is from Makado HC but age is catching up.

bornerect_alive
13-01-2002, 08:55 PM
There is another gal by the name is Gin at Pizza who does the same thing. Shiok! Any other gals does that?

Her name should be Jin, a Singaporean, at Pissa, Cuppage Plaza. Used to be quite popular but now now as you can get her anytime w/o booking. Have try her on a few occasion. Quite OK, tends to moan which makes your brudder rise, quite expensive

HC_LOVER
14-01-2002, 11:11 PM
Jane from MIKO HC also will do the finger poking in the ass in doggle position during Jue Jin process, but quite expensive.
Anyway how much does Gin from Pizza HC charge and describe more of her look and age ?

bornerect_alive
14-01-2002, 11:23 PM
Not that young, probably early 30s' & she used to be "ang pai" there quite sometime back where regular asked for two session at a stretch. She does HJ, FJ but dunno whether BJ. Her service quite expensive. Tried her on think abt 4 to 5 occasions. One man's meat is another man's poison, as recommend her to my close buddy where she does BJ on her but not on me. Why??? Tend to moan softly. Overall worth trying.

wondy
15-01-2002, 01:02 AM
this coco chiao or not. infor on the body and tits pls.

tks bro

knightfun
15-01-2002, 11:46 AM
so does CoCo allow fingering? how much is hj, bj, fj?

Lionking139
19-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Hi Wondy
Coco @ Mikado
Looks: average looks maybe a 5/10 would be an honest rating.
Body: Slim with small tits. Tan skin
Massage Skill: Very good
Speciality: Make u rest on your stomach with your thighs rest on
top of hers ( she's kneeling behind u ) with your dick
tangling just above the mattress. Massage your balls
& dick from behind will bring you to Heaven.
HJ: Good 7/10. with lots of teasing around the ass area don't
remember if there is any ass fingering, maybe to engross lah.
Attitude: Very good 8/10. Allow you to finger her while performing
Hj
PS: If you have a soft spot for ass fingering you can try Nora of
Golden Garden. BTW she is Malay/indian mix with dark
complexion.

lancerglxi
20-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Where is Golden Garden?

lancerglxi
22-01-2002, 11:50 AM
I called Mikado; there is no such person called Coco there!

ricky69
25-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by lancerglxi
I called Mikado; there is no such person called Coco there!

Confirm that Coco is at Mikado. I got her last Sunday, my 1st time with her. Recommended only for bruthers who want good hj as she doesn't have good body/boobs (she is slim). For bruthers who want a good serious massage to relax first before releasing their load, Coco's the one.

When you are lying face down, she will lift up and place your thighs on her legs, to allow her to easily reach your groin. She does not touch your bruther but she massages and pulls the veins near the balls, which of course will make your little bruther stand.

After you turn face up, she continues her serious massage. After that is over, she takes hold of your bruther's little head and pulls down the skin and starts working on your shaft. She explained that she was 'massaging the yang energy'. After a few minutes of skillful hand movements, she managed to spill out my yang energy. To end, not for those who want good body/boobs. I will visit Coco again when I want a good massage.

holl82
27-01-2002, 11:12 PM
hi there like to ask i went to Mikado yesterday and saw most of them 30s and may i know the price of the various service and the price of the massage and is there really COCO there or she goes by other name can advise
and anyone got try the hougang sauna also in the same building as Mikado if got can advise....

Lionking139
15-02-2002, 11:39 AM
Hi lancerglxi
Sorry for the late reply, been busy lately.
Golden Garden is located at Hotel Golden Landmark next to the swimming pool.
Nora used to start work late about 6pm.

teh_o2002
15-02-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Lionking139
PS: If you have a soft spot for ass fingering you can try Nora of
Golden Garden. BTW she is Malay/indian mix with dark
complexion.

Hi Lionking,

Could you describe and rate Nora please?

bornerect_alive
16-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Hi lancerglxi,

Was at Pissa a few weeks back. Did not try Jin but tried Fion.

lancerglxi
18-02-2002, 12:41 AM
I have Jin before. She does not DO it!

Lionking139
18-02-2002, 11:09 PM
Hi teh_o2002

Sorry about the late response. Rating of Nora is as followed:
Look: 7/10 Abit Eurasian look with long hair
Body: 7/10 Tan complexion. Tall & Slim with legs that never
seems to end. Tits a handful but nipples abit dark.
Massage: 6/10 Good Strong massage
HJ: Neber try
BJ: 7/10 good suction with finger up the ass
FJ: neber try
Attitude: Friendly & chatty
Note: Start work late say about 6pm. Booking would be a good
idea cos consider as Ang Pai there.

Cheers

ricky69
21-02-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Gabby22
Is it good?? how much the special?? is the HJ there same as others.............$50

Try Angie at Hougang de Sauna. Tried her abt 2 mths ago. At that time, she was new to the business. I asked her how long did she join the health club and she said one month. I asked because she looked a bit blur when serving.

Angie is a local Chinese, abt 30 years old, with shoulder length reddish-tinted hair. Acceptable face, quite attractive in a mature way, speak acceptable English. She claimed she was working at a hawker centre before, first selling fish porridge, then switched to serve beer/stout at coffee shop, then switched to massage because it was hard work being a waitress/hawker. She's of medium built, not slim but is definitely not the overweight type.

I recommend her to big boobs lovers. She's at least 34C and her boobs are soft yet firm (not sagging), Not bluffing, brudders can confirm that she's all real after your hands have tested them. At that time, she only allow to massage her boobs and play with her nipples, cannot suck. Wanted to 69 with her, but she said no (that was before I learnt she was new to the line) but she allow finger fucking. It was a bit cruel of me but I continued even after her cunt juice was flowing (brudders, when I say 'cruel', pls note I wasn't rough, but because a newbie to the massage business can't stand such fingering for long without asking you to stop).

I asked for BBBJ but she only did BJ, and even then, her blowing skills were below average (maybe she has improved by now). I asked her to switch to HJ. Her hand skills were not fantastic but I manage to spill my sperm after playing with her boobs and nipples for a long time (and watching the expression on her face whenever I rolled her nipples in my fingers!).

Wah lau, luckily the feeling at the end was good, as she put extra effort to continue to jerk out the sperm until everything shoot out, and all the while, my 2 hands were holding on to her boobs for support!

Chandler
21-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Were you the one who posted a FR on her sometime ago in the Old Forum? It's either you or some other chap. Maybe Giggs.

Anyways ... I'm not sure if she's still working there. Tried calling straight after reading the old FR to arrange for a session and was told that there's no such massuese by the name of Angie.

Huh?

Maybe I got the wrong number to the wrong HC? Isn't the HC at Upp Serangoon SC Mikado? Or is it Hougang De Sauna?

Maybe I got confused. :D

Cheers

Originally posted by ricky69

Try Angie at Hougang de Sauna. Tried her abt 2 mths ago. At that time, she was new to the business. I asked her how long did she join the health club and she said one month. I asked because she looked a bit blur when serving.

Angie is a local Chinese, abt 30 years old, with shoulder length reddish-tinted hair. Acceptable face, quite attractive in a mature way, speak acceptable English. She claimed she was working at a hawker centre before, first selling fish porridge, then switched to serve beer/stout at coffee shop, then switched to massage because it was hard work being a waitress/hawker. She's of medium built, not slim but is definitely not the overweight type.

I recommend her to big boobs lovers. She's at least 34C and her boobs are soft yet firm (not sagging), Not bluffing, brudders can confirm that she's all real after your hands have tested them. At that time, she only allow to massage her boobs and play with her nipples, cannot suck. Wanted to 69 with her, but she said no (that was before I learnt she was new to the line) but she allow finger fucking. It was a bit cruel of me but I continued even after her cunt juice was flowing (brudders, when I say 'cruel', pls note I wasn't rough, but because a newbie to the massage business can't stand such fingering for long without asking you to stop).

I asked for BBBJ but she only did BJ, and even then, her blowing skills were below average (maybe she has improved by now). I asked her to switch to HJ. Her hand skills were not fantastic but I manage to spill my sperm after playing with her boobs and nipples for a long time (and watching the expression on her face whenever I rolled her nipples in my fingers!).

Wah lau, luckily the feeling at the end was good, as she put extra effort to continue to jerk out the sperm until everything shoot out, and all the while, my 2 hands were holding on to her boobs for support!

Mr_Hanky
21-02-2002, 03:13 PM
Connie
Mikado HC at Upper Serangoon SC
(Ent fee: $36, no facilities)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 Fair skin
Boobs: Average size
Massage: Std. hard, but not great like coco
HJ: never try
BJ: $50 (always BBBJ!)
FJ: $60 (for me, anyway...)

She's one of the prettier ones there. But dun read too much into that, cuz most of the women there r abt 40+. Worth a try. I usually call her when i go Mikado. Main reason is cuz her services r cheap n i live nearby anyway. Oh, n her BBBJ. She'll alternate btwn that n HJ, n when u cum, although she dun do CIM, she'll stroke the bottom length of yr dick w/ her tongue as u r firing off. Fingering, nipple-licking, kissing on lips all acceptable. She may be a bit lazy when it comes to FJ. Although she'll do FJ w/o cap if u r her regular (but better not risk it. life more impt). Note that the price for FJ may not be fixed, cos I only paid her $60 cuz I'm her regular n I'm a cheapo! oh, n she's a bit talkative, esp abt gambling.

Have also tried coco b4 n i can verify her services that is mentioned in this forum. Connie is not as slim as coco, but not flabby either. Saw a new girl there abt 2 weeks ago, looks abt early 30s, not bad looking. forgot her name.
But i think the most chio one there has to be Zen. dunno if she still there. Those from the old Forum will know who I'm talking abt.

Now let's hear some more input abt Hougang de sauna from any bro's out there. getting sick of Mikado. Last I went 4yrs back, there was girl called Jenny (i think) that blew u as soon as u step out of the shower n FJ for $40 only. Anyone know if she still there?

wondy
22-02-2002, 12:38 AM
Mr Hanky,

Jenny now in Chancellor - the one at Robinson hotel. BBBJ and ass fingering still the best

bornerect_alive
27-02-2002, 10:32 PM
Hi Brother Hanky,

Can confirm whether it's Chancellor or Chancery. If I'm not wrong, Chancery is at Robinson Int'l Hotel off Balestier Road while Chancellor is at Hotel Chancellor off Joo Chiat.

Stranger07
27-02-2002, 11:06 PM
can i ask something more abt angie in Hougang de Sauna what is her overall rating if u were to mark her and also which other gals are worth trying there.

ricky69
01-03-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Stranger07
can i ask something more abt angie in Hougang de Sauna what is her overall rating if u were to mark her and also which other gals are worth trying there.

I only try her once, my rough rating is 6/10 because she was not experienced enough. But as I mention, I was satisfied at the end because of her very firm yet soft boobs (large and soft, but does not sag) which were more than enuf for my demanding hands!

Other girls - I can only mention 2. I used to do Jenny (no more at Hougang, at Chancery now). If you have the time, try her. She's another lau chio with excellent skills. I'm not putting anyone down, but if any brudders are middle-age or even senior citizens and you want someone with patience and guaranteed to shoot off your load, try Jenny.

Even those who are younger won't regret to experience her. I always maximise my visit with her, instead of letting her bbbj me all the way, I let her bbbj for awhile, then I will stop her, and make her lie down so that I can enjoy her boobs and pussy first (she's patient and allow to suck nipples and cunt).

(the other girl I know at Hougang, I'll post another report).

ricky69
02-03-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Stranger07

Another Hougang gal is Lilian. I cannot recommend her to those who want good looks and good body. At least 40, slim body, speak average English. Try her only for her friendly attitude and willingness to please you. Brudders who have been ‘burnt’ by young gals with poor attitude can try Lilian.

Her massage technique is average. One difference is when she stretch your legs, she sit on your buttock and pull your legs backward to stretch the muscle, then after she let go your legs, she will lie down with her back resting on your back, and laugh and ask whether she is too heavy. (I reply, I have no problem with girls on top, heh heh. She laugh louder when she hear that).

I also like her buttock massage. Lilian will use her thumbs to massage around the asshole area and after awhile, I can feel the area getting nice and warm. (I think gals purposely do this massage as they know the effect it has on us brudders). Then she will elevate your hip area by putting her legs underneath to support your legs off the ground. And then she will reach under you and do finger-press, first along the inner thighs, then in the spot in between the balls and asshole, then in the groin area around the little brudder. By this time, my little brudder already wake up, as expected. Without asking for permission, Lilian will then ‘massage’ the little brudder (actually the ‘massage’ is a very gentle hj) for awhile. After this, she will put your hips down and end the massage by pressing a bit elsewhere. In case you wonder, the little brudder massage is part of her ‘standard’ service before the special.

So far, I did her 3 times. First was a bj/hj. Sorry to report that I couldn’t cum during the bj, maybe it was her bj technique or maybe it was because I was tired that day. But Lilian refresh me by massaging my head and eye region, then she used lotion and did a good hard hj to relieve my load, while my tongue was in her pussy throughout the hj.

Second time, we did a fj. I made her ride on top of me until she say she was tired, then we did doggie position, and we finished off in the standing position (her hands on the wall for support).

Third time, another fj in a few positions. Heh heh, I did research before visiting Lilian, so I knew which positions I want to do in advance!

Again, my warning is that she’s not a sweet young thing. Try for the feeling or experience only.

bigfoot889
02-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Hougang de Sauna

just back from hougang de sauna, have this gal call Amy , about late 30 , a lao chio. Normal oil message, half way she ask want sexy message or continue to massage front ,so wan sexy message, her hand will go under your body to disturb your brother during sexy message. then ask to turn over, she start to message your brother and hj without saking u wan or not .
overall pay her $30 .

2.00AM
04-03-2002, 02:35 AM
Hi bigfoot..

You said you paid her $30 overall and she HJ without even asking. That makes me wonder, doesn't one need to negotiate and confirm the price first before starting the action. What if the lady quote you an out-of-this-world price, eh?

Just wondering...

If I go, will I get the same price or will she quote me a higher price and expect me to bargain it down? Tell me, ya?

Thanks.

bigfoot889
05-03-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by 2.00AM
Hi bigfoot..

You said you paid her $30 overall and she HJ without even asking. That makes me wonder, doesn't one need to negotiate and confirm the price first before starting the action. What if the lady quote you an out-of-this-world price, eh?

Just wondering...

If I go, will I get the same price or will she quote me a higher price and expect me to bargain it down? Tell me, ya?

Thanks.

sure must ask before she carry on some more lah

meatvegelove
05-03-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by 2.00AM
Hi bigfoot..

Just wondering...

Thanks.

If U r 'sun' (dare) , just pay $30 after HJ . Or else , ask b4 show starts , but insist on $30 by saying that yr friends had recomm u and had only paid $30 for the HJ service . Likely she will charge u that rate .

Hope it helps .
Enjoy Cheonging!!

latebloomer
10-03-2002, 12:56 AM
Anyone out there has experience with Zen, the malay at Mikado?
From the database at HCG groups at Yahoo, she supposed to be quite hot, & only $80 for fj.
Anyone?

Mr_Hanky
10-03-2002, 11:05 PM
Tried her last yr. not bad. late 30's, i think.
still in good shape. nice round tits. sexy black g-string.
FJ $100, BJ $80 was wat she quoted me.
Took the BJ, can't remember much. Sorry.
Must be at least half a yr ago.
Hope it helps, tho....

latebloomer
10-03-2002, 11:37 PM
Does Coco provide more than hj? Any bj or fj for her?
If so, what are the charges?

Garanguni
11-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Does Coco provide more than hj? Any bj or fj for her?
If so, what are the charges?

Coco oni provide HJ.... tried her HJ, wow its superb...

can anyone advise me on whose HJ is the most unique & most skillful in other HCs? please elaborate on their uniqueness...

latebloomer
17-03-2002, 12:10 AM
Coco @ Mikado

Tempted to try Coco, but from the description, she sounds like someone I know from a social situation, so very wary.
Used to know this woman who works in a clinic, as a receptionist. See the doctor so got to chat with her. She fits the above description to a T, & from another of her frds, found out that she was working at a HC after leaving the clinic.
Not very nice to have Coco walk in & turn out to be her. Sure gonna be very embarassing for both parties. Cause her frd told me that her ex bro-in-law (cause she divorced already) met her as a client!! Imagine, you go to a HC to relax & have some fun. In comes the girl & oops! she's your sister in law!!!!
Anyone has any info to clarify? Anyone has experience like this b4?

ricky69
17-03-2002, 03:50 PM
Coco @ Mikado

Tempted to try Coco, but from the description, she sounds like someone I know from a social situation, so very wary.
Used to know this woman who works in a clinic, as a receptionist. See the doctor so got to chat with her. She fits the above description to a T, & from another of her frds, found out that she was working at a HC after leaving the clinic.
Not very nice to have Coco walk in & turn out to be her. Sure gonna be very embarassing for both parties. Cause her frd told me that her ex bro-in-law (cause she divorced already) met her as a client!! Imagine, you go to a HC to relax & have some fun. In comes the girl & oops! she's your sister in law!!!!
Anyone has any info to clarify? Anyone has experience like this b4?

Latebloomer,

If I was you, I'd go try Coco, because it's not as if she was your relative. In fact, I'd say that if you can overcome the feeling of "pai seh" (which is all in the mind only), it might even turn out to be a great experience. Dun get offended, this is just my honest opinion.

I speak from experience. Abt 2 years ago, I happen to bump into a female ex-colleague who had left my company. When she walk into the room, we both were surprised to see each other. At first, I could tell she felt awkward as we talked about the company happenings but I guess that was to be expected. After the massage, she didnt pop the question, I had to ask her if I could have a fj! I followed up with another 3-4 visits after that. Sadly, she has since left the hc business.

spenceryap
22-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Visited Mikado and here's my FR.

I called for Coco and booked an appt w her. She's a lady in her 40's at least who speaks fluent english.
Her massage is very good. She's hard and thorough. As for the balls massage, I didnt think much of it as it was just a massage.
We did everthing except anal and intercourse.
She bj w cap unless she knows you. Small tits (very small) but allows 69.
massage: 8.5/10
B/J: 7/10 (though I didnt cum from her BJ)

mupeng
28-03-2002, 09:42 AM
FR on MIKADO HC - girl by the name of JC

went to mikado HC yesterday, read so much about coco.. feel like trying her. reach there almost 7PM, bad news.. coco took day off early. so ask the receptionist to recommed.. (big mistake no.1)
recep told me she will get a new young girl and sexy.. so I trust her (big mistake no.2)
went to the room and quickly take shower..later an aunty came in, asked me what to drink... I though..this could not be her.. so I asked for tea. very quick she came back with tea and dimmed the light... arrgghhhhhh.... it's her....she's not young.. at least 45+ with quite plump figure and wearing short mini skirt.

well...proceed with massage. the massage skill is good.. must come from long working years in HC... hehehhehe
during the massage.. I wasn't dare to look at her.. I just closed my eyes and keep thinking... it was christy cheung who did the massage... hahahhahah
after long minutes.. she pop the golden question.. ask me whether I need any special relief for my brother.
so I asked for HJ.. but before she start I asked how much she charge for this HJ.. she told.. it's up to me.. so I just said.. I give you $30.. she quickly proceed start licking my nipple and neck..and do HJ at the same time... mind you.. I'm still closing my eyes and.. christy cheung is still in my mind.. hahhahahha
after a while.. got horny.. asked her to do BJ.. and I told her I will give her $50 for BJ & HJ... she is ok.. and start BBBJ...
she's very soft in BBBJ.. can't feel the lips.. this could be my "dd and balls" so scared of her and went numb or she got high skill in BBBJ.
anyway... as I'm approaching.. I told her that I'm cumming soon.. and she keep on going.. and I just onload on her mouth and she did not stop.. keep on sucking..until I dry...
quickly went and take shower again.. give her $50 and get myself outta there...

ratings:
face & body: 3/10
attitude: 7/10 very polite and friendly
massage: 8/10 hard and bone cracking
HJ: 5/10
BBBJ:7/10 very soft and allow CIM
cost: $33 ent fee and $50 for the special

asohluv
30-03-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by mupeng

went to mikado HC yesterday, read so much about coco.. feel like trying her. reach there almost 7PM, bad news.. coco took day off early. so ask the receptionist to recommed.. (big mistake no.1)
recep told me she will get a new young girl and sexy.. so I trust her (big mistake no.2)
went to the room and quickly take shower..later an aunty came in, asked me what to drink... I though..this could not be her.. so I asked for tea. very quick she came back with tea and dimmed the light... arrgghhhhhh.... it's her....she's not young.. at least 45+ with quite plump figure and wearing short mini skirt.

well...proceed with massage. the massage skill is good.. must come from long working years in HC... hehehhehe
during the massage.. I wasn't dare to look at her.. I just closed my eyes and keep thinking... it was christy cheung who did the massage... hahahhahah
after long minutes.. she pop the golden question.. ask me whether I need any special relief for my brother.
so I asked for HJ.. but before she start I asked how much she charge for this HJ.. she told.. it's up to me.. so I just said.. I give you $30.. she quickly proceed start licking my nipple and neck..and do HJ at the same time... mind you.. I'm still closing my eyes and.. christy cheung is still in my mind.. hahhahahha
after a while.. got horny.. asked her to do BJ.. and I told her I will give her $50 for BJ & HJ... she is ok.. and start BBBJ...
she's very soft in BBBJ.. can't feel the lips.. this could be my "dd and balls" so scared of her and went numb or she got high skill in BBBJ.
anyway... as I'm approaching.. I told her that I'm cumming soon.. and she keep on going.. and I just onload on her mouth and she did not stop.. keep on sucking..until I dry...

ratings:

did u get here name. or hw do i call for her at the counter.

Wolfhound
30-03-2002, 04:29 PM
I've tried coco from mikado b4. Agree that she does most of the things that have been mentioned. Opted for HJ at $50. Nothing to shout about. I've had better.

Kitty from ceasar was much better at this BM&hj thing. Paid $40 only but i heard she has move to another hc

Verbatin
06-04-2002, 12:05 PM
Yes Coco of Mikado does a very good massage. For guys who wants a god massage, she is indeed the one...speak good english but downside is that she is not good looking....a little bit too slim for my liking. i prefer slight flesh. did a HJ for me $40...can touch anywhere. i'll give her 9/10 for her massage skills.

Cheers

wondy
06-04-2002, 10:49 PM
Some of Mikado girls(or aunty)

Candy. Huge boobs 36D (but a bit hard, I think fake). at least D cup. Got that lao chio look, use to work in HK as hostess.

FJ only $80, tried her a few times already. Love to press breast into your face, as if trying to feed you milk :D

Theres another aunty, not as pretty but use a feather to tickle your asshole.

Zen - service is one of the best in my 10 years of HC cheonging. Shes not really late 30s more like early 30s. I was the first to introduce her in the old sammy forum, I guess too many bro shag her until she look older.

willie691
06-04-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Verbatin
Yes Coco of Mikado does a very good massage. For guys who wants a god massage, she is indeed the one...speak good english but downside is that she is not good looking....a little bit too slim for my liking. i prefer slight flesh. did a HJ for me $40...can touch anywhere. i'll give her 9/10 for her massage skills.

Cheers

I agree with you Coco really gaves good massage and down side of her is her look not pretty and her titts is small.
Tried her bj not very fantastic and this lady is really very chatty.

warheadii2001
09-04-2002, 09:57 AM
You guy should try this new gal in Hougang De Sauza...her name is Baby and man she is one tall chick with a tight cunt! I eat her and she loves it....try to fuck her but she don't allow it, I think only for those she knows....anywhere, BJ was fun and fingering her was even better when the juice start flowing....beautiful and slim with nice long legs and two firm boobs...good value for money!

latebloomer
09-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey, weren't you the guy posting these fantastic recommendations for Baby and Fons in the yahoo group? Suppose to be some virgin who just started work in HC.
Which has led to one of our bro making a trip to Hougang, a trip I believe he's still regreting till today.
Are you sure you're not the owner of the place? If this Baby is the other Baby, then whoever goes will have the shock of his life. It'll be an experience he'll never forget! Now we reserve Baby to recommend to ppl we don't like.
Bro Cleric can attest to that, I'm sure.

nokia6110
09-04-2002, 07:43 PM
Hey, weren't you the guy posting these fantastic recommendations for Baby and Fons in the yahoo group? Suppose to be some virgin who just started work in HC.
Which has led to one of our bro making a trip to Hougang, a trip I believe he's still regreting till today.
Are you sure you're not the owner of the place? If this Baby is the other Baby, then whoever goes will have the shock of his life. It'll be an experience he'll never forget! Now we reserve Baby to recommend to ppl we don't like.

no such thing as virgin in hc.
those new gal fm ms'ia r karaoke gal, hair dresser, hc gal
all kenna ramp before in KL, JB,........

local gal r usually divorced housewife

latebloomer
09-04-2002, 10:19 PM
For those who have not seen the other thread b4, here's a few choice quotes from the brave bro who had this nightmare experience with Baby from Hougang de Sauna:

"Slowly I looked up... leg 1st.
Funny wide-spreading toes... skinny calfs... knobbly-knees...straight ah-sow kinda skirt... white tube top holding nothing more than a bamboo + 2 very flat steamed buns strapped on it... shoulder length hair... circular face... a typical gal-next-door look(in her early 20s)... but lo & behold... the lips... HARE-LIPS!!! FUCK!!
Looking like that & she still dare to come out and lou(scoop)??!!

AND guess wat... she still dare ask me want special or not!! @#!#$^@%$#%#$!!! Wah Lau!! I stared at her in disbelief..
Looking at me as if I dunno wat she's talking abt.. she explained wat her specials are.. HJ - $50, BJ -$80, FJ - NA(she said she dun do it).. still awestruck by her bold question... I juz shook my head wide-eyed. Suddenly adopting a pathetic expression, she said:" Bu yao zhe yang lah... ge wo juan ee dian mah" (Dun like that lah, let me earn abit mah). The angel in me kicked in... reluctantly, I opted for the bj; at least I wun be able to see her face then.
Immediately, she said bj must be rubbered.. trying to beat her in speed.. I shook my head almost instantaneously when she ended the statement. Wearing a frown... she hesitated while I stood up & ready to go. "Ok lah, Ok lah" she said. I then turned back, stood before her (she's sitting) & thrust my prick in her face.
She then proceeded to give me the WORST bj of my entire fucking life! The hare-lips might be the cause of it....
Then, I got another shock of my life.. she spotted a bald patch on top of her head!! I almost fainted...

Codename: Baby
Face: 2/10
Body: 1/10 (not a fan of bamboo freaks)
HJ: dunno.. dun dare to think also
BJ: bbbj... but.. HA! *sob*
FJ: hahahahahahaha *delirious* "

So, if bro warhead is talking abt this Baby, and not another different one at the same HC, then all I can say is: Bros, you have been warned!!!!!!

nokia6110
09-04-2002, 10:22 PM
For those who have not seen the other thread b4, here's a few choice quotes from the brave bro who had this nightmare experience with Baby from Hougang de Sauna:

"Slowly I looked up... leg 1st.
Funny wide-spreading toes... skinny calfs... knobbly-knees...straight ah-sow kinda skirt... white tube top holding nothing more than a bamboo + 2 very flat steamed buns strapped on it... shoulder length hair... circular face... a typical gal-next-door look(in her early 20s)... but lo & behold... the lips... HARE-LIPS!!! FUCK!!
Looking like that & she still dare to come out and lou(scoop)??!!

AND guess wat... she still dare ask me want special or not!! @#!#$^@%$#%#$!!! Wah Lau!! I stared at her in disbelief..
Looking at me as if I dunno wat she's talking abt.. she explained wat her specials are.. HJ - $50, BJ -$80, FJ - NA(she said she dun do it).. still awestruck by her bold question... I juz shook my head wide-eyed. Suddenly adopting a pathetic expression, she said:" Bu yao zhe yang lah... ge wo juan ee dian mah" (Dun like that lah, let me earn abit mah). The angel in me kicked in... reluctantly, I opted for the bj; at least I wun be able to see her face then.
Immediately, she said bj must be rubbered.. trying to beat her in speed.. I shook my head almost instantaneously when she ended the statement. Wearing a frown... she hesitated while I stood up & ready to go. "Ok lah, Ok lah" she said. I then turned back, stood before her (she's sitting) & thrust my prick in her face.
She then proceeded to give me the WORST bj of my entire fucking life! The hare-lips might be the cause of it....
Then, I got another shock of my life.. she spotted a bald patch on top of her head!! I almost fainted...

Codename: Baby
Face: 2/10
Body: 1/10 (not a fan of bamboo freaks)
HJ: dunno.. dun dare to think also
BJ: bbbj... but.. HA! *sob*
FJ: hahahahahahaha *delirious* "

So, if bro warhead is talking abt this Baby, and not another different one at the same HC, then all I can say is: Bros, you have been warned!!!!!!

actually can reject every thing , jus give her 10 bucks tip.

noppensg
09-04-2002, 10:34 PM
Bro latebloomer,

I kind of pity you. But warheaad is damn new here and when I check his postings this morning, there are only 4. I can only find 2 which are all about this Baby. At that time, I tell myself better dun rush down and try, and it turn out to be a good decision.

Do u think warhead is Baby?

latebloomer
10-04-2002, 12:05 AM
Luckily I was not the unfortunate bro.
This warhead may be new here but I saw a few of his posts in the Yahoo group HCG. He was talking abt this Baby and another FL called Fon. Recommending them like they were supermodel quality. Baby he emphasized on the "fact" that she was a "vargin". (this is exactly the way he spelled it)
So this guy is not new to this business, just to this forum

Mr_Hanky
10-04-2002, 09:43 PM
Was walking thru Uppper Serangoon Shopping Centre on my home this evening. Looked up from pink(red?) panther barber shop, saw this girl walking out of Hougang de Sauna to make a call on her mobile. So I took the esc up to "investigate".

Fwoah, not bad looking. Tall, slim, long hair 20-something babe, typical ah-lian. Sounds a bit like the Baby that Warhead is talking abt. Hmm, time for a "raid" on Hougang de Sauna soon.
Maybe can even catch a glimpse of the HC phenomenon: the other infamous "Baby" that Cleric has been "raving" abt. Hahahah!

Worst come to worst, if i can't find that gal I saw today, can always go for the china gal I got the last time. Both also can lah!

Cleric
11-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by warheadii2001
You guy should try this new gal in Hougang De Sauza...her name is Baby and man she is one tall chick with a tight cunt! I eat her and she loves it....try to fuck her but she don't allow it, I think only for those she knows....anywhere, BJ was fun and fingering her was even better when the juice start flowing....beautiful and slim with nice long legs and two firm boobs...good value for money!

Seriously... if u wanted to share bad stuff with us.. pls CLARIFY.
Baby is obviously a freak... dun sabo.
All that u have mentioned is true, i admit... tall, tight cunt & stuff... but have u forgotten to mention the hare-lip & balding patch??!!
We dun ask for angels... but u're misleading by hiding the freakish details!
Warhead, I have long heard abt u since the old forum.. wat with the FL Cecilia, Fon & junk...
Theres a better forum for OKTs... not here.
Thanx for your co-operation

Cleric
11-04-2002, 08:52 PM

I'll vouch for it...
Dudes can choose to disbelief, I dun earn shit.
Wat with scat sex, shit-eating & stuff... I'm not surprise if some dudes here enjoy screwing freaks..
Have fun =)

Cleric
11-04-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Hanky
Was walking thru Uppper Serangoon Shopping Centre on my home this evening. Looked up from pink(red?) panther barber shop, saw this girl walking out of Hougang de Sauna to make a call on her mobile. So I took the esc up to "investigate".

Fwoah, not bad looking. Tall, slim, long hair 20-something babe, typical ah-lian. Sounds a bit like the Baby that Warhead is talking abt. Hmm, time for a "raid" on Hougang de Sauna soon.
Maybe can even catch a glimpse of the HC phenomenon: the other infamous "Baby" that Cleric has been "raving" abt. Hahahah!

Worst come to worst, if i can't find that gal I saw today, can always go for the china gal I got the last time. Both also can lah!

Then go check it out... & join my clan
By the way... u sure abt this-----> "not bad looking. Tall, slim, long hair 20-something babe"?? U got wear glasses boh?

redrooster
12-04-2002, 09:39 AM
any brother got latest FR on Chili? thanx.

Mr_Hanky
12-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Cleric

Then go check it out... & join my clan
By the way... u sure abt this-----> "not bad looking. Tall, slim, long hair 20-something babe"?? U got wear glasses boh?

I always wear glasses. :D
Anyway I walked past her.
No hare lips or balding patch, not that I can see anyway.
If I do go down there, will try to chk it out n post FR.
But of course, I wun ask the counter for a gal named Baby, lah.
Scarley she give me the same one as the one u kenna.
(Brrrrrr.....)
Yr warning has aledi been well-heeded, dun worry...

et911
12-04-2002, 11:16 PM

I am quite suspicious of that too. Look at the posts, all by new samsters, and the timings of the posts... curious..

cheers!
et911

Michael
19-04-2002, 02:20 PM
I AM A REGULAR AT MIKADO.
I CAN ONLY SAY IT IS A PLACE FOR OLDIES.

Bernz
21-04-2002, 12:58 PM
My advise is to avoid Jessie from Mikado. Her massage very short time and then pop the qn..and she is not a good FJ either. Zen and Connie are much better.

FatSpider
21-04-2002, 01:10 PM
jessie(jessy) <--- not sure spelling from hougang de sauna charges 40 for fj , does sex without condoms, damn horny bitch

slacker
21-04-2002, 01:14 PM
hey spdey ... can postt a detail fr on this jessie??

kenjoy
30-04-2002, 01:56 PM
Went Hougang de Sauna and enjoyed a great moment with Chili. She has kinda cute face (or maybe I did not wear glasses and the light was quite dim). Short and tan. Nice body, I would say. Her boobs are soft but not saggy, I would easily say around B ~ C cup. Age around 35. Did her on BJ with cap. Paid $50. FJ quoted was $89, kinda expensive and no mood on that too. She did quite a good massage and later, of course, asking whether any special is needed! Nice butt and tits. Would definitely try one more time.

Any bros over here knows the rate of extending time? Felt $36 for 45 minutes was not really enough, would be nice if the whole process take 1.5 hours.

In summary,
Counter : $36
BJ : $50

Sungeicock
30-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Jessie was good...BBBJ and allow "69"..Kan her till my Lan Chiou turn real red....and imgaine how "song" I was!:p

nokia6110
01-05-2002, 04:20 PM
Luckily I was not the unfortunate bro.
This warhead may be new here but I saw a few of his posts in the Yahoo group HCG. He was talking abt this Baby and another FL called Fon. Recommending them like they were supermodel quality. Baby he emphasized on the "fact" that she was a "vargin". (this is exactly the way he spelled it)
So this guy is not new to this business, just to this forum

baby is a VARGIN?? wat is it
or is she
a VAGINA???

shiok
02-05-2002, 02:32 AM

Another Hougang gal is Lilian. I cannot recommend her to those who want good looks and good body. At least 40, slim body, speak average English. Try her only for her friendly attitude and willingness to please you. Brudders who have been ‘burnt’ by young gals with poor attitude can try Lilian.

Her massage technique is average. One difference is when she stretch your legs, she sit on your buttock and pull your legs backward to stretch the muscle, then after she let go your legs, she will lie down with her back resting on your back, and laugh and ask whether she is too heavy. (I reply, I have no problem with girls on top, heh heh. She laugh louder when she hear that).

I also like her buttock massage. Lilian will use her thumbs to massage around the asshole area and after awhile, I can feel the area getting nice and warm. (I think gals purposely do this massage as they know the effect it has on us brudders). Then she will elevate your hip area by putting her legs underneath to support your legs off the ground. And then she will reach under you and do finger-press, first along the inner thighs, then in the spot in between the balls and asshole, then in the groin area around the little brudder. By this time, my little brudder already wake up, as expected. Without asking for permission, Lilian will then ‘massage’ the little brudder (actually the ‘massage’ is a very gentle hj) for awhile. After this, she will put your hips down and end the massage by pressing a bit elsewhere. In case you wonder, the little brudder massage is part of her ‘standard’ service before the special.

So far, I did her 3 times. First was a bj/hj. Sorry to report that I couldn’t cum during the bj, maybe it was her bj technique or maybe it was because I was tired that day. But Lilian refresh me by massaging my head and eye region, then she used lotion and did a good hard hj to relieve my load, while my tongue was in her pussy throughout the hj.

Second time, we did a fj. I made her ride on top of me until she say she was tired, then we did doggie position, and we finished off in the standing position (her hands on the wall for support).

Third time, another fj in a few positions. Heh heh, I did research before visiting Lilian, so I knew which positions I want to do in advance!

Again, my warning is that she’s not a sweet young thing. Try for the feeling or experience only.

hi, with regards to the a/m, does this lilian still working there? or anyone can recommend?? thanks!!

FatSpider
02-05-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Sungeicock
Jessie was good...BBBJ and allow "69"..Kan her till my Lan Chiou turn real red....and imgaine how "song" I was!:p

no condoms used ey?

sbtl
06-05-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by kenjoy
Went Hougang de Sauna and enjoyed a great moment with Chili. She has kinda cute face (or maybe I did not wear glasses and the light was quite dim). Short and tan. Nice body, I would say. Her boobs are soft but not saggy, I would easily say around B ~ C cup. Age around 35. Did her on BJ with cap. Paid $50. FJ quoted was $89, kinda expensive and no mood on that too. She did quite a good massage and later, of course, asking whether any special is needed! Nice butt and tits. Would definitely try one more time.

Any bros over here knows the rate of extending time? Felt $36 for 45 minutes was not really enough, would be nice if the whole process take 1.5 hours.

In summary,
Counter : $36
BJ : $50

Was a regular of Hougang De Sauna 1 - 2 years back when my office is just around the corner. After the switch to my current office, been there less and so maybe the information is not so up to date. Yes, the place is flooded with Aunties but there are always some beauty abreast the sea of aunties. Here some FR on the beautys that I have tried.

(1) Chilli - A sure bet and never regret. I have tried her many times and end up a satisfied man. Looks wise, you may be only 5.5 - 6, but her service more than make up for the looks. Allow Frenching, AR, Deep Throat BJ and multiple FJ Positions. Even I am always willing to try on new gals, whenever I am there, I try to ask for her service. Accomodating and non rushing, treated you with GF Feeling, only one work, shiok to describe the sensation.

(2) Jessie - Another good one. I have tried her twice, both times Chilli was not available and I am glad that I saw her at the entrance and told the recept that I want her. Very similar service as compared to Chilli only losing out in terms of the GF Feeling. But she can only get better when you frequent the place and her more. Looks wise, I give her 7 - 7.5. No longer young, but not too old, early 30s maybe. Godo figure and good service. Understand that she too is a Ang Pai there together with Chilli.

(3) Tina - Latest find after reading some FRs here. Young, probably mid to early late twenties. Looks, I give her 6.5, big eyes and very chatty. Massage is strong and for those who loves strong massage, she is one not to be missed. After the massage, she will carress your younger brother until you buay Ta Han and then pop the Million Dollar Question. Like her movement underneath you while doing missionary, fanasic. For those who are younger, Tina is for you. Can be pretty horny at times, like when I visit her last week, she also Buay Ta Han and ask me to pump harder and faster.

Okay, these are the 3 good ones I have tried there. As for Baby, didn't dare to take the risk of disappointment after reading the mix of good and bad FRs about her. Anyway, brothers happy cheonging.

FatSpider
06-05-2002, 07:26 PM
jessie roxor

latebloomer88
18-05-2002, 01:55 PM
Here's a quick FR

Winnie from Mikado
Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10 (nice smooth skin)
Massage : 7/10
HJ : 7/10 ($50)

If you a good message plus some nice ass rubba, she's pretty good at it. Doesn't know Jau Gen but she can really arouse you with her touches. Does not take off clothes but allow fingering and touching.

ah_boon
10-06-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by sbtl

(3) Tina - Latest find after reading some FRs here. Young, probably mid to early late twenties. Looks, I give her 6.5, big eyes and very chatty. Massage is strong and for those who loves strong massage, she is one not to be missed. After the massage, she will carress your younger brother until you buay Ta Han and then pop the Million Dollar Question. Like her movement underneath you while doing missionary, fanasic. For those who are younger, Tina is for you. Can be pretty horny at times, like when I visit her last week, she also Buay Ta Han and ask me to pump harder and faster.

Tina's charges as follows:

$30 - HJ only
$50 - HJ + topless
$70 - HJ + fully undress
$80 - BJ w/ condom
$100 - FJ

hardbone
11-06-2002, 12:37 AM
<Confirm that Coco is at Mikado....>
Yes, definitely concur. She is not just slim but very bony. At most an A cup. During HJ, she will lift up her bra for you to touch. Only nipples. Tried to feel her ass and noticed she's wearing a G string :)

$50 for HJ and yes, massage is out of this world. Wonder where she got her strength from? Will not go back as she has near zero tits....

wu2nian4
12-06-2002, 03:35 PM
She is nowhere near Margaret of Spring HC in all aspects.

Originally posted by hardbone
<Confirm that Coco is at Mikado....>
Yes, definitely concur. She is not just slim but very bony. At most an A cup. During HJ, she will lift up her bra for you to touch. Only nipples. Tried to feel her ass and noticed she's wearing a G string :)

$50 for HJ and yes, massage is out of this world. Wonder where she got her strength from? Will not go back as she has near zero tits....

hardbone
19-06-2002, 10:16 PM
Tried Jessica today. Quite pretty (about 6) for her age, around 35 I reckoned. Opted for HJ which is $50. Massage is so-so only with her pressing here and there. Nice B to C cup tits though. HJ is very SOP and doesn't even look at you when she does it.

Wouldn't try her again....

ricky69
22-06-2002, 07:27 PM

ratings:

Try JC of Mikado last week. Can confirm the ratings are correct and she's at least mid-40s. Massage is hard but imo, it's becos she's plump, and not becos got good technique. Her bbbj technique is soft and for a few minutes, my brudder was enclosed in her warm and wet mouth. Like her soft bbbj, I also cum 'softly', the cum didnt come out explosively as is my normal case. Lucky she allow cim (that compensate for her face and body).

While she didnt suck my brudder to drain every drop, she did swallow the main load and comment it was salty. She later 'scold' and say why didnt I warn her I was cumming. But I doubt she was really serious in her scolding, otherwise she should remove her mouth when she could feel my brudder cumming. To overcome her face/body below standard, I help myself to cum by putting her in 69 position and finger her vigourously throughout the bbbj, and made her wet too (she didnt protest, I guess she know she have to allow as times are bad). I try her once for the experience only, won't try her again.

ahpong
24-06-2002, 02:03 PM
Tried Jessica some time ago. Quite pretty, with gold chain round her waist. FJ very good.

Don't go there anymore. Don't like the coffee shop outside, with people staring at you when you enter.

sbtl
24-06-2002, 03:29 PM
I think borther must have not visited this place for quite some time.

Been there last month and notice that the coffee shop outside is already closed. Maybe, the Towkay Niew cannot stand the Towkay bioing the HC gals every now and then, ke ke ke....

ricky69
24-06-2002, 03:47 PM
Yes, the place is more private now. Just take the escalator all the way up without having to walk past groups of people.

woaini
25-06-2002, 07:57 AM
The coffe shop shifted liao.

ahpong
25-06-2002, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the info.

Will venture there again.

Any other good recommendation

I used to have anther gal called Janet, who was previously from Mikado. Very service oriented and body quite good.

tca26
25-06-2002, 09:02 AM
wow the coffee shop's closed... that's good news.

hate it when we went previoulsy and had to be 'screened' by those at the coffe shop. worst still they had a tv set there too.

at least now there will be more privacy.

it was a senior citizens working place previouly, so has the standards improved ? are the likes of lai lai available there?

Mr_Hanky
25-06-2002, 03:17 PM
The coffeeshop used to be leased out by the mgmt of the HC, but now they took it back n converted it into a laundry room. They also recently had some new girls, if I am not wrong. Mebbe from Chancery, perhaps?

Everyday, when I walk thru Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre (via the over-head brg) on my way home, can sometimes see a couple of the gals standing outside the HC chit chatting. Usually abt 4-5 plus in the evening. A good way to "pick" a gal before u go in if u dun have any recommendations...:p

AHSPERM
29-06-2002, 02:38 PM
The coffeeshop used to be leased out by the mgmt of the HC, but now they took it back n converted it into a laundry room. They also recently had some new girls, if I am not wrong. Mebbe from Chancery, perhaps?

Everyday, when I walk thru Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre (via the over-head brg) on my way home, can sometimes see a couple of the gals standing outside the HC chit chatting. Usually abt 4-5 plus in the evening. A good way to "pick" a gal before u go in if u dun have any recommendations...:p

BROTHER,

ANYONE TRY ICE BEFORE, CALL UP TWICE TO BOOK FOR CHILLIE WHEN SHE WAS ON LEAVE, THE RECEPIONIST HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER ???

THANKS

Mr_Hanky
29-06-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by AHSPERM

BROTHER,

ANYONE TRY ICE BEFORE, CALL UP TWICE TO BOOK FOR CHILLIE WHEN SHE WAS ON LEAVE, THE RECEPIONIST HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER ???

THANKS

Hahah, u also beoy her ah? :p Saw her standing outside the HC, then went to ask my regular during my massage for her name. She's the one with the tatoo on her shoulder, rite? Yah, not bad looking, but look a bit fierce, leh. One of the new batch of gals. Have u tried her? I haven't, but been meaning to. Anyone else tried her yet? Any comments? Pls share for sake of the Hougang HC chionger brothers here....

ah_boon
29-06-2002, 06:21 PM
its true tat she's fierce...heard her scolding someone on the hp over some blouse n panty prices when i was there abt 2 wks bk....

oso my frend who tried her b4 told me tat she's into those estacy or ketamine kind of stuff....cos tat time she massage him in a steamy manner

Hahah, u also beoy her ah? :p Saw her standing outside the HC, then went to ask my regular during my massage for her name. She's the one with the tatoo on her shoulder, rite? Yah, not bad looking, but look a bit fierce, leh. One of the new batch of gals. Have u tried her? I haven't, but been meaning to. Anyone else tried her yet? Any comments? Pls share for sake of the Hougang HC chionger brothers here....

hardbone
30-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Saw a tall slim girl when I was sitting at the reception area of Hougang De Sauna. Was told she was Baby. She kinda talks in a slurred manner but other than that, she rather tall and slim. No tits though. May consider her if no other recommendations. Looks is about 5

latebloomer
30-06-2002, 01:27 AM
Hey, brother,
There is a reason she speaks with a slur. Look carefully at the mouth. One of our bro have tried her b4. She has a harelip, and balding head.
I can't believe she's still working there.

ah_boon
01-07-2002, 02:46 AM
bro hardbone,

is something wrong wif ur eyes?? u call tat not bad looking?? so skinny n not tits....unless u like to play wif bones then i got nothing to say liaoz....

Saw a tall slim girl when I was sitting at the reception area of Hougang De Sauna. Was told she was Baby. She kinda talks in a slurred manner but other than that, she rather tall and slim. No tits though. May consider her if no other recommendations. Looks is about 5

hardbone
01-07-2002, 09:04 PM
When I meant not bad looking, I don't mean quite good looking kind of way. Just that she's not ugly to me. Skinny yes. Oh well, one man's poison is another's sweet. Honestly, did not spot the hare lips :)

Mr_Hanky
02-07-2002, 11:37 AM
I guess only those that have seen Baby have the right to comment on her looks. I too, have seen her n I wouldn't go so far as to say she's downright ugly, however neither is she pretty. In fact, if she can do something to her lips, she could be quite chio looking. Did not see her bald spot (i think u have to go up close to see it, cuz from a distance, looks fine to me) , so can't comment on that.

However, I wouldnt' try her. There are better fish to fry...:)

eugenteo
14-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Any update on

Chilli of Hougang DS

and

Zen of Mikado?

Gonna find 1 of them soon, dono wich 1 :p

Care4one
14-07-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by eugenteo
Any update on

Chilli of Hougang DS

and

Zen of Mikado?

Gonna find 1 of them soon, dono wich 1 :p

Anyone bro here tried Chanel ? care to share

eugenteo
17-07-2002, 08:25 AM
Chilli of Hougang DS

Her service had improved tremendously after some time never visit her.

Allows frenching(my last visit no leh), more new position for you to try out beside missionary,doggie...

sbtl
17-07-2002, 10:03 AM
There are only a few good ones in there, Chilli and Jessica being the old time favourites.

As for the new ones, have been absent from this place for quite some time leow, so no update.

Cum-Lover
17-07-2002, 10:54 AM
I have juz tried Chanel on 15/7/02. Nothing to shout abt. Massage is oni so-so. I opted for HJ. She will stripped her top and lick your nipple. Allows fingering.

Overalll:
Look= 6/10
Body= 7/10
Attitude= 6/10
HJ= 7/10

Total Damage= $36(entrance fee) + $50(HJ)

21-07-2002, 10:28 AM

(1) Chilli - A sure bet and never regret. I have tried her many times and end up a satisfied man. Looks wise, you may be only 5.5 - 6, but her service more than make up for the looks. Allow Frenching, AR, Deep Throat BJ and multiple FJ Positions. Even I am always willing to try on new gals, whenever I am there, I try to ask for her service. Accomodating and non rushing, treated you with GF Feeling, only one work, shiok to describe the sensation.

(2) Jessie - Another good one. I have tried her twice, both times Chilli was not available and I am glad that I saw her at the entrance and told the recept that I want her. Very similar service as compared to Chilli only losing out in terms of the GF Feeling. But she can only get better when you frequent the place and her more. Looks wise, I give her 7 - 7.5. No longer young, but not too old, early 30s maybe. Godo figure and good service. Understand that she too is a Ang Pai there together with Chilli.

What's the various charges like to Chilli and Jessie.
Who is better ?

Care4one
21-07-2002, 11:18 PM
There are only a few good ones in there, Chilli and Jessica being the old time favourites.

As for the new ones, have been absent from this place for quite some time leow, so no update.

Chilli and Jessie is good but any Bro here
try a new gal Estee recep keep pushing her to me but prefer chilli.

22-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Is Jessie of Hougang De Sauna a Thai ?

SingXpat
22-07-2002, 09:23 PM
Tried JoJo today. Serious auntie with a beer belly but GREAT tits. Face not so good, English even worse but very friendly and open to anything. Pretty good massage and stripped down for a pearl necklace. For an old lady, she has some sweet hooters. I just went with a "body massage" and gave her the pearl necklace. She pretty much let me do anything I wanted. Not a bad deal for $70. I did nor bargain, probably could have gotten cheaper.

Care4one
22-07-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by 36908
Is Jessie of Hougang De Sauna a Thai ?

Yes Jessie is a Thai

woaini
23-07-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Care4one

Yes Jessie is a Thai

No lah, she confirmed that she looks like one but she is actually a malaysian

sbtl
23-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Brother,

All I can say is that their pricing is pretty standard perhaps even cheaper than others. Go and try and give your FR instead of asking questions here and there for no apparent reasons.

Their services are good and should be worth your money spent.

What's the various charges like to Chilli and Jessie.
Who is better ?

FatSpider
23-07-2002, 09:42 AM
those doing jessie
u do her raw or with cap

23-07-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by woaini

No lah, she confirmed that she looks like one but she is actually a malaysian

The recept said so.

Who's the dude that booked Chili from 2115 onwards last nite ?

woaini
23-07-2002, 10:03 AM

The recept said so.

Who's the dude that booked Chili from 2115 onwards last nite ?

Why?????????????/

regak2001
23-07-2002, 07:19 PM
Called up and was told that Lilian has left.

Anyone know where she is now?

Have only tried Angie, now looking forward to Chilli.

Can anyone comment on Chilli's look? compare to Angie maybe.......

FatSpider
23-07-2002, 11:26 PM
jessie is malaysian
but she went to thailand to learn thai massague

30-07-2002, 01:10 PM
Jessie FR :

Panda face with facial blemishes.
Body : 4/10 (aged)
quoted me $50 for HJ and $100 for full course.
Horny lady. Told her I did not bring enough $$$, she suggested that I DIY in front of her.
She urged me on, talked dirty to me and told me what to do.
A lot of upskirt and downblouse.
Touching her soft skin can make you "mari kita" "bersedia !" straight away.

Any bros ever DIY HJ in front of the lady with her tempting you and urging you on ?
Kinda kinky !

giansong
07-08-2002, 11:00 AM
Tried booking Amy of Hougang one of my favourite lao chio there but was told by recept she no longer working there. Infact I just had her for lunch week.

Any bro know what happen to her or which HC she moved to ?

Kam Sia !

singboy
27-08-2002, 03:54 PM
Went there last friday and had no idea who to choose ( actually forgot abt who to choose ) and was given Judy ( Hougang De Suana )

THe massage was okie..I requested for hard massage and she is using her fleshy body weight to massage. Not that fat but a bit on the plump side. Pretty chatty and said she is from Pahang and in early 30s ( pretty close )

After the massage, she ask the question, and the rates are standard. Went for the BM. Immediately, she dim the lights and took off everything and rub her B-C boobs all over me. She allows touching everywhere but no insertion. Me pretty insistent and was rubbing her till she's pretty wet and inserted in. At first, resist but not very firm so me continue. Her moanings are pretty fake and she gets wet easily. I commented that she is wet easily and she said becos she did not do it for very long. Afer fingering, she ask me to stop as she cannot tahan liao... but still continue.
Cum after 20 minutes or so. She finished me off w HJ. Took out every single drop. Pretty good experience for my second time.

Overall, a good experience. Perhaps is becos I told her it's my first time there. Business was pretty poor and fascilities are jus suana and steam room. Mostly aunties standing outside but did catch a glimpse of a young lian... making phone call outside. Looks the youngest there. Anybody out there with FR on her ??

wu2nian4
27-08-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by singboy
Went there last friday and had no idea who to choose ( actually forgot abt who to choose ) and was given Judy ( Hougang De Suana )
-snipped-
Anybody out there with FR on her ??

yes. more discomfort during her quick and shallow massage. didnt try anythign else. wont recommend to bros here.

wu2nian4
27-08-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by chan75
i try their.xiao xue

when did u try? she left many moons ago or she returned?

ricky69
28-08-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by regak2001
Called up and was told that Lilian has left.

Anyone know where she is now?

Have only tried Angie, now looking forward to Chilli.

Can anyone comment on Chilli's look? compare to Angie maybe.......

Brudder,

If it's the same Angie I tried a few mths ago, then Angie is better in terms of big boobs (heavy C cup, natural soft feeling and will satisfy any boobs lover's hands and mouth). In terms of service, Chilli is better, here's my FR:

Last week, I booked 2 sessions on a weekday afternoon with the angpai Chilli after a strong recommendation by a friend. Told the office I had to see a customer urgently (the urgency came after I called Hougang and they said she was free). Knew what to expect from my friend so I step out of the shower only after she came into the room. After we exchange hellos, she came and take the towel and start to wipe my body and legs but didn’t dry my little brudder. I reach for the towel and she ask why, I point and said I wasn’t dry yet. She laugh and use the towel to wipe my ass, balls and didi. Now there wasn’t skin-to-skin contact but as expected, the didi woke up. She laugh again and ask “massage now”?. I say no need.

Chilli is about 30 yr old or so. Light make up with CFM face. Nice B cup boobs, light pussy hair (not too hairy), small buttocks.

The first session, I ask her to go on top and ride me. I let her do the work for the next 10-15 minutes while I relax. I said she had small buttocks because they fit nicely into my hands when I was holding them to pull her down to meet my thrust-ups. Then I lie her down and use the traditional fj position but with her feet overhead near her head for my maximum thrusting. Fantastic fj, no complaints or shortcuts from Chilli, no wonder people say she give good bf/gf feeling.

After I finish the first round, we rest for the second session. I ask her to lie down and she didn’t object when I spend the next 10-15 mins sucking her nipples and massaging her boobs. After that, after some reluctance she gave in and let me French-kiss her. Fantastic feeling to have her CFM face face-to-face!

Then she start the second session by giving a hj/bj until I was ready for fj. Put her standing up against the wall, bending down and rammed her from behind. She was cooperative and automatic adjust her position to help me. Then ask her to go into dog position on all fours and I continue to take her from behind. By the time I came, we were both sweaty from the effort but she can still hug me for awhile instead of going away coldly.

My assessment is worth to revisit as she treats you with bf/gf feeling and good service.

singboy
30-08-2002, 06:51 PM
Just curious... that means you got two shots from her... what's the cost then ??

One of these days must go back there to try chilli as well.

ricky69
31-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by singboy
Just curious... that means you got two shots from her... what's the cost then ??

One of these days must go back there to try chilli as well.

Cost is twice the standard rate. My friend claim he went two rounds in one session with Chilli and only paid one round. But he probably was "talking cock" with me, i dun think got such thing unless you know the gal very well. If you go to check out for yourself, see whether you agree she's got cfm face. When I saw her, I could only think of a 3 letter word, start with s and end with x.

wu2nian4
31-08-2002, 09:14 PM

you go to check out for yourself, see whether you agree she's got cfm face. When I saw her, I could only think of a 3 letter word, start with s and end with x.

ricky69,
saw her many times *but* no thought abt any other thing except she's on the friendly side.

ricky69
01-09-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by wu2nian4

ricky69,
saw her many times *but* no thought abt any other thing except she's on the friendly side.

Have to admit she's not a young girl-next-door or sexy look type, but couldnt help but think of "it" when she was looking at me while towelling me dry. There's always give-and-take, some gals look good but poor service, while others look so-so but good service. The good thing is that you won't have to "suffer" when you look at Chilli during the action or having to use imagination to think about some other gal's face!!

SilkStalk.
01-09-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by chan75
xiao yang is china lady,pr,her massge is good,look 9 over 10,slim,call her for booking

Her service sucks !! No FJ, no BJ, only HJ but cannot touch her. Don't waste precious money !! Try at your own risk.
She's an old auntie...

Xiao Xue (Little Snow) is a better option.... she's back.... to perform even better....

wu2nian4
02-09-2002, 06:18 AM
msg delete.

SilkStalk.
02-09-2002, 09:58 AM
msg deleted

wu2nian4
02-09-2002, 10:10 AM
msg deleted.

SilkStalk.
02-09-2002, 11:58 AM
msg deleted.....

Special thanks to brother Wu2Nian4 for being so understanding

gedangsa
03-09-2002, 12:48 AM
Jessie FR :

Panda face with facial blemishes.
Body : 4/10 (aged)
quoted me $50 for HJ and $100 for full course.
Horny lady. Told her I did not bring enough $$$, she suggested that I DIY in front of her.
She urged me on, talked dirty to me and told me what to do.
A lot of upskirt and downblouse.
Touching her soft skin can make you "mari kita" "bersedia !" straight away.

Any bros ever DIY HJ in front of the lady with her tempting you and urging you on ?
Kinda kinky !

So, do you pay her anything for DIY ? you pay her for upskirt and downblouse ? can touch ? how much ?

hector
06-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Siow Xue is good. Very sweet and cute. Find out what is her ... I wan!
:D

eugenteo
08-09-2002, 06:09 PM
Monica

Look : 6/10 (An avg looker)
Massage : 4/10
HJ : 4/10
BJ : 0/10
FJ : 5/10
Attitude : 6/10 (Quite chatty but if she put some of her chattyness to service)

Return possibility : 0/10

eastguy75
08-09-2002, 06:12 PM
who
got try xiao xue,she then solid,anyone?

sibeibochee
14-09-2002, 01:26 AM
Went to Hougang for the first time today in the afternoon. Think the place okay, quite private, low pedestrain traffic, and that coffeeshop I heard about is obviously no longer there (haven't been to this so-called shopping centre (wtf can anyone possibly buy there???!!) in about 5 years). Entrance quite undisturbed, not bad.

Wouldn't have gone there if I hadn't bought the New Paper (stupid piece of shit, only buy it help me decide on how to bet on EPL matches and Sing Pools offers the most fucked up odds) and saw their advert today.

Went in, asked if I had anyone in mind, answer was no since it was my first time.

Kena assigned Chanel like cum-lover. His FR is as follows:
Overalll:
Look= 6/10
Body= 7/10
Attitude= 6/10
HJ= 7/10

For me its about the same, but maybe looks add 0.5. Did the BJ (I practically NEVER do FJ in HC, actually anywhere else either!!!). Wah lan, it fucking sucked, might as well buy a BJ machine. NO variation, same motion non-stop. So disapointed I said HJ is okay in the hope of getting something nicer. Just as bad, like robot like that.

My FR:
looks: 6.5
Body: 7
Attitude: 6 (not bad but nothing spectacular also)
HJ: 5.5
BJ: 5.5

Only asked for her name after everything, told her I will go back next week. She prob thought I was going to look for her, but I only wanted to know her name so that I can call and book someone else but her, maybe get recep's recommendation.

Honestly though, the few girls I saw while I was in there (ie going to my room or leaving the place) were actuallly not bad looking. Especially since I thought a place like hougang would only emply aunties.

Will give this place maybe 2 more tries before passing real judgement.

Mr_Hanky
14-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by sibeibochee
Went to Hougang for the first time today in the afternoon. Think the place okay, quite private, low pedestrain traffic, and that coffeeshop I heard about is obviously no longer there (haven't been to this so-called shopping centre (wtf can anyone possibly buy there???!!) in about 5 years).

Actually, the most famous shop in Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre is this computer games shop run by a guy called Lim. His prices for original comp games are one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) around. Those who are into comp games will know who I'm talking about. Its on the same level as Hougang de Sauna. So after you've had your HJ, BJ or FJ at HDS, yoiu can walk accross to his shop and get your WC, RTCW, NN, MW, etc. :p

But USSC is actually a good location for those kind of 'massage' shops that u see at JSP, TC, GLH, PPC, PC, as the place is quite ulu and quiet, with non-descript corridors as well. Too bad they dun have these shops there, only have legit massage shops.

hector
17-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Think that Ice is worth a try. Great service. She is not fierce as stated earlier. Gives TLC.

Look 7
Service 8
Body 6.5
After service 7

wu2nian4
20-09-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hector
Siow Xue is good. Very sweet and cute. Find out what is her ... I wan!

1. abt 5 ft or shorter, if u like short one.
2. early 30s
3. look - look carefully - very normal.
4. shape - not captivating; dressing may be catching.
5. conversation - banal
6. service - comes in 10 min late n ends 5 min early
7. skin is fair n smooth n that's abt it.
8. other svc; sop.

will try again? *NO*.

wu2nian4
20-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by hector
Think that Ice is worth a try. Great service. She is not fierce as stated earlier. Gives TLC.

coase voice n not suave talking; looks agressive. tatooed. long finger nails that scatch out great discomfort. what n how to enjoy?

first n last. will *NOT* try again.

wu2nian4
12-10-2002, 04:28 PM
saw 2 new thai ones; ross n sarma.
ross slim, attractive,the looker-type.
tried the wrong one: sarma, plumb speaks mandarin; short uninteresting massage; keep prompting for other svc but equally disinterested.
cecilia is back after mia. somehow her popularity *mysteriously* increases.

maskzorro99
12-10-2002, 05:36 PM
Yesterday Newpaper, i saw Hougang and Twin in 1 advertisement.

So anyone tried the MIA cecilia, now she is back.

eugenteo
13-10-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by wu2nian4
saw 2 new thai ones; ross n sarma.
ross slim, attractive,the looker-type.
tried the wrong one: sarma, plumb speaks mandarin; short uninteresting massage; keep prompting for other svc but equally disinterested.
cecilia is back after mia. somehow her popularity *mysteriously* increases.

Tried out one of the 2 new thais, rose.

As above, she's slim, attrative, the looker-type, and she's friendly too :D

She's 27, she came from a thai massage centre, her massage is like those typical thai massage, good for those bros who like hard massage.

Too bad she's too new, still unknown to alot of stuffs she ought to know.

Tried her HJ, with clothes on thoughl, allows rubba rubba, moans as she HJ while I rubba her. Her moans sounds so real, @ least real enough fer me.

She can upgrade to one of the hot gals around soon after some experience + OJT :p

mupeng
14-10-2002, 03:22 PM
went to Mikado HC at Upp SC. this is my 2nd time visit this place. see my other FR for Mikado under this thread for the girl JC(Jessie).

Went there around 3PM, very quite... all the girls were sitting around the recep and some were watching TV. This is good you can see all the girls... no more surprise.. hahahhaha
Well.. I saw..this lady.. quite nice.. better than JC, tall and fair skin. Later known her as Kat.

Well her massage is ok, SOP, her hand was very soft and her boobs is quite big... dunno if it's because the bra she is wearing or it's natural... anyway...
when I was lay down.. she massage my buttock.. ehm.. nice... later ask me to turn around..and massage my ball!! very gently.. shioookkkkkkk....

later.. the exam question, wanna try special?.. i choose BBBJ. she told me she only do BJ.. I said ok...

quickly dim the light... pull up her skirt.. to show her G'string... and gimme quick BM.. then cap me...
her suction is ok...but she did allow you to touch here and there..
..she sucked me quite fast.. follow by quick HJ... well... I came very soon...
later ask me to take a rest while she went out to take a drink.

rating:
face : 7/10
body : 7/10 (tall and ok)
massage : 6/10
BJ : 6/10
Return : Yes
Cost : Entrance $33, BJ $50

SiUtCk
16-10-2002, 09:01 PM
Hi Mupeng,
CAn you confirmed whether this Kat is new to Mikado? Cos I never get to try her. By the way, any idea how old is she? As Mikado is famous for all the lau aunties.

mupeng
17-10-2002, 02:14 PM
hallo bro SiUtCk

well.. I did not ask her, how long she's been with Mikado.
honestly.. it's my 2nd time visit Mikado.. sorry can't help you with this.

for her age??.. hemmm.. hemmm.. I'm very bad in guessing people age, and also I didn't ask her...
but.. I think.. she's around 35???.. not 40 for sure...

hope this help....sorry once again..

cheers

chlgfan
18-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Hi, does Hougang have any PRC gals? If yes, can anyone recommend some? Thanks.

chukeliang
18-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by chlgfan
Hi, does Hougang have any PRC gals? If yes, can anyone recommend some? Thanks.
got 1 angpai prc, dun know wat "Sue"/snow , mus ask the recept .
nowaday if u phone them , they will tell u.

AHSPERM2000
21-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Tried Jessica today. Quite pretty (about 6) for her age, around 35 I reckoned. Opted for HJ which is $50. Massage is so-so only with her pressing here and there. Nice B to C cup tits though. HJ is very SOP and doesn't even look at you when she does it.

Wouldn't try her again....

JESSICA IS PRETTY, BUT SERVICE 1/10!!!

piichai
21-10-2002, 03:44 PM
your r right. She is not eager to please...non negotiatble and no big deal too. HJ like a robot, no moan. no dirty talking and no rythem...pcc ourslves better

wondy
21-10-2002, 06:41 PM
Ok, after so many praise about the boobs that defy nature I have to go take a look myself.

It has been a while since I last step into USSC. Anyway, nothing much changed, the building is one that has seen better times (if it did had one).

Walk pass Mikado, saw Jessie, not enticing. Walk up to 4th floor - the irritating cafe outside hougang HC is closed and now converted to a washing machine corner for the HC. If you want to preview HC gals, you can see a few of them squatting there to chat or smoke.

Got in paid $36 and ask for Angie. Saw a few CFM girls around. Have to admit, the management improved in this arena, a lot of young gals with fuckable bodies, almost tempted to change but still science is important, Newton's theory is in jeopardy.

Angie came in, first I see is her face, ok Lau Goh, still got the CFM look, not bad. Saw her boobs from outside... hmmm respectable. But her body, at her age, very very solid. If you are looking for solid body aunty, shes the one. 36C-26-34. Her skin is also like a 20+ very smooth and no sag at all. The verdict for her boobs SOLID 10/10. She told me its too big for her and if she is rich, she wants to reduce the size. To me that is blasphemy!!!!

On with the science project. Unbelievable. It stands on its own, no sag at her age. I try to look out for silicon, no, nothing, 2 bags of pure genuine milk bag, no artifical enhancement, albeit a bit hard (normal for her age).

Horny lady, was illustrating her her wet dream while HJ. She is very nice, no rush, got the GF feeling. Highly recommended, if anything, a worthy science project to unprove Newton theory.

chukeliang
21-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by wondy
Ok, after so many praise about the boobs that defy nature I have to go take a look myself.

It has been a while since I last step into USSC. Anyway, nothing much changed, the building is one that has seen better times (if it did had one).

Walk pass Mikado, saw Jessie, not enticing. Walk up to 4th floor - the irritating cafe outside hougang HC is closed and now converted to a washing machine corner for the HC. If you want to preview HC gals, you can see a few of them squatting there to chat or smoke.

Got in paid $36 and ask for Angie. Saw a few CFM girls around. Have to admit, the management improved in this arena, a lot of young gals with fuckable bodies, almost tempted to change but still science is important, Newton's theory is in jeopardy.

Angie came in, first I see is her face, ok Lau Goh, still got the CFM look, not bad. Saw her boobs from outside... hmmm respectable. But her body, at her age, very very solid. If you are looking for solid body aunty, shes the one. 36C-26-34. Her skin is also like a 20+ very smooth and no sag at all. The verdict for her boobs SOLID 10/10. She told me its too big for her and if she is rich, she wants to reduce the size. To me that is blasphemy!!!!

On with the science project. Unbelievable. It stands on its own, no sag at her age. I try to look out for silicon, no, nothing, 2 bags of pure genuine milk bag, no artifical enhancement, albeit a bit hard (normal for her age).

Horny lady, was illustrating her her wet dream while HJ. She is very nice, no rush, got the GF feeling. Highly recommended, if anything, a worthy science project to unprove Newton theory.
is angie, average height , tann , with high nose?
long time never go there, is the haka woman boss stil there?
understand there is 1 cheap fruc$ , mischelle down there ,
good for budgeted customers

wondy
21-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

is angie, average height , tann , with high nose?
long time never go there, is the haka woman boss stil there?
understand there is 1 cheap fruc$ , mischelle down there ,
good for budgeted customers

Shes 1.65 max. high nose? (sorry was looking at somewhere else)

I think its still the same boss because recept still the same. Not sure about other girls though, but a few of them look good.

subband
21-10-2002, 07:04 PM

I think its still the same boss because recept still the same. Not sure about other girls though, but a few of them look good.

Hougang de suana, I got not much good things to say about it. Got once I kana 1 girl keeps on complaining the room very hot, keeps shifting herself here and there throughout the massage session..I cannot remember her name liao, not good memories mah...2 of the better ones I remember are Chilli and Apple. Last month I go and ask for Chilli, hmm..she still maintained her shapely body well. :D

Apple also not bad lah..30++, nice skin and body but not sure if she still working.

subband
21-10-2002, 07:26 PM
hallo bro SiUtCk

well.. I did not ask her, how long she's been with Mikado.
honestly.. it's my 2nd time visit Mikado.. sorry can't help you with this.

for her age??.. hemmm.. hemmm.. I'm very bad in guessing people age, and also I didn't ask her...
but.. I think.. she's around 35???.. not 40 for sure...

hope this help....sorry once again..

cheers

let's me see..Mikado HC, this place housed many aunties hor, but they really can provided a decent massage sometimes.

Coco- ha ha, needless for me to say anything since this thread had already mention abt her,
lau goh with very good massage skills, esp that part where she brings your thighs up from behind ,placed them on her legs and then massage your balls, wah...what to say, out of this world feeling siah.. sibeh song arr!!

last time got one gal i know named irene..don't work there anymore though, very charming looking woman for those in her age group, I must say. Too bad she quit liao, up to now also don't know whether she quit the HC scene or retired. Anyway, just post it here in case my memories get any rusty.

chukeliang
21-10-2002, 07:51 PM

not sure is her name angie, but the gal i hv patronise hv bit of ang mo look.veri charming
with nice round bloobs.
forget the name oredi.
tis lady seldom do fj.
hj charge 30-50

subband
26-10-2002, 10:12 PM
well, here my fr on this girl call kiki.
here its goes.

looks: 6.5
body :6.5
massage: needless to mention but..
bj: wah...best i ever had.

went inside and as usual some brief exchanges, claim to work here for around 3 months.

engage in some small talks during massage, As I turning around, with my back lieing on the matress, she start to do some point massage on the groin area. Oh boy..shiok siah. After that comes the bj. Can said the skill is very good. Seem to me she enjoying her job, using her tongue to lick my balls very thoughly. But that night I under performance lah..couldn't cum, so finished off with a hj.

Conclusion: Good job done and feel satisfied. Will return for her
if got the spare $$.

eagle18
04-11-2002, 12:12 PM
Fr on Rose of Hougang

Nice slim tanned Thai girl who's been working for 3 weeks. Spoke quite decent English.

Massage was ok for HC standard, use lots of strength. Do not rush thru the massage. Popped the golden question after finishing her massage.

Opted for HJ. allows you to raba raba but with clothes on. Still new to the job and needs lots of practise.

Overall her service is good. Will return again.

:p

eugenteo
04-12-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by eagle18
Fr on Rose of Hougang

Nice slim tanned Thai girl who's been working for 3 weeks. Spoke quite decent English.

Massage was ok for HC standard, use lots of strength. Do not rush thru the massage. Popped the golden question after finishing her massage.

Opted for HJ. allows you to raba raba but with clothes on. Still new to the job and needs lots of practise.

Overall her service is good. Will return again.

:p

There goes rose. She's no longer in Hougang :(

amteel
04-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Hmmm...just wondering if anybody has ever thought of the idea of coming up with some kind of homepage for these healthcentres? Information could include the info on facilities in the HC, the charges and most importantly, a breakdown of the service providers! : P

Think most bros would agree with me that this service would be hugely popular !!!

wrx_98
05-12-2002, 08:48 PM
bro,

how abt her friend summer??
is she still working there or left also?

subband
06-12-2002, 12:10 AM

Yeah, this rose got once I caught a glimpse of her at the counter
not bad looking lah. So she no longer in Hougang? Too bad didn't try her out.

But girls I feel worth trying at this rundown place

Chilli - 8/10. So so massage but make up with her sexy massage
and wonderful attitude.

Apple - 6.5/10. Ok if you like older and maturer ladies.

KiKi - 7/10. Her looks closely remind me of a ex-colleauge. Can said that actually have fufiling my fantasy of doing it with this fromer colleauge of mine. hahha

Girls I tried but not worth mention , I forget their names liao..
But there one girl I think called Tina or something. Don't ever ask of her. Sux big time siahz.

subband
06-12-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by wrx_98
bro,

Summer? why this place suddenly poped out many new blood is it?

subband
06-12-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by amteel
Hmmm...just wondering if anybody has ever thought of the idea of coming up with some kind of homepage for these healthcentres? Information could include the info on facilities in the HC, the charges and most importantly, a breakdown of the service providers! : P

Think most bros would agree with me that this service would be hugely popular !!!

With such a homepage, the WL gers must also be willing to allow there photos to be upload to the net. At least.

I think these HC joints rather pay a sum of money each week to advertise theirself on the newspaper and wanbao.

Tomahawk
06-12-2002, 12:52 AM
> Hmmm...just wondering if anybody has ever thought of the idea
> of coming up with some kind of homepage for these healthcentres?
> Information could include the info on facilities in the HC, the charges and most importantly, a breakdown of the
> service providers! : P

there used to be many such sites, with everything you listed above. one such example was dial.to/iphc (for ip health centre). unfortunately it isn't around anymore.

there also used to be a web site listing down the fl gals, complete with their phone numbers

hcfan
08-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by subband
Summer? why this place suddenly poped out many new blood is it?

Coz new management , runs another joint in the rochore area, Hougang also recruiting gers like crazy - dunno y , only got 8-9 rooms?
Gers got clients coming also mus queue

subband
08-12-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by hcfan
Coz new management , runs another joint in the rochore area, Hougang also recruiting gers like crazy - dunno y , only got 8-9 rooms?
Gers got clients coming also mus queue

So any good gers to recommended over there?

Not wanting to spent another waste trip over the counter recommendation again.

eugenteo
14-12-2002, 11:33 PM
Yeah, this rose got once I caught a glimpse of her at the counter
not bad looking lah. So she no longer in Hougang? Too bad didn't try her out.

But girls I feel worth trying at this rundown place

Chilli - 8/10. So so massage but make up with her sexy massage
and wonderful attitude.

Apple - 6.5/10. Ok if you like older and maturer ladies.

KiKi - 7/10. Her looks closely remind me of a ex-colleauge. Can said that actually have fufiling my fantasy of doing it with this fromer colleauge of mine. hahha

Girls I tried but not worth mention , I forget their names liao..
But there one girl I think called Tina or something. Don't ever ask of her. Sux big time siahz.

Tried the rose 4/5 times. too bad she moved to other HC.

Was about to crown her my gem :D

Chilli tried quite few times, one of the better ang pais around.

Apple,Kiki, nvr try... Was looking fer slightly yourger gals, how is kiki service?

Tina : Bypass her I guess :p

chukeliang
15-12-2002, 02:01 PM
With such a homepage, the WL gers must also be willing to allow there photos to be upload to the net. At least.

I think these HC joints rather pay a sum of money each week to advertise theirself on the newspaper and wanbao.
now aday no need home page and gal photo, goto hougang de suana, they hv another shop with door wide open for their lau goh aunties, to relax, can view all gals down there.
sometime some young gal finish job inside hc room would come to the shop there to chat.

same as balestier can see gal at another shop

eugenteo
15-12-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
now aday no need home page and gal photo, goto hougang de suana, they hv another shop with door wide open for their lau goh aunties, to relax, can view all gals down there.
sometime some young gal finish job inside hc room would come to the shop there to chat.

same as balestier can see gal at another shop

where's the shop? I oni know they got 1 rest/tv room but covered witth a cloth normally.

HC man
15-12-2002, 04:58 PM
where's the shop? I oni know they got 1 rest/tv room but covered witth a cloth normally. Yes where is that shop i also know that they have a rest room and the iron gate is cover with a piece of cloth so cannot see themlast time i used to order a cup of coffee for the coffee shop call Lucky coner and then sat down and wait hope that they will come out so i can see see them can tell us where is the shop that the gal rest thank!!!

SilkStalk.
16-12-2002, 09:59 AM
Any FRs on the short-haired girl named Xiao Yan?
Hows her attitude, services & charges?

subband
16-12-2002, 06:22 PM
Tried the rose 4/5 times. too bad she moved to other HC.

Was about to crown her my gem :D

Chilli tried quite few times, one of the better ang pais around.

Apple,Kiki, nvr try... Was looking fer slightly yourger gals, how is kiki service?

Tina : Bypass her I guess :p

read my previous post about her. and oh boy... she give me the best and longest BJ I ever had before.

eugenteo
17-12-2002, 07:56 AM
read my previous post about her. and oh boy... she give me the best and longest BJ I ever had before.

yoz dude,

how old is this kiki and what is her charge? :D

fredeboy
18-12-2002, 03:29 AM
THE OTHER HC AT USSC

The women here are older, but they give good service.
No problems if you are older, fat, ugly or non-Chinese.
But definitely not for young boys!

Sad choice,
JC\Jessie.
Older woman. Guessing fifty is being kind. Tell her she looks thirty and she will be very nice to you. Does BBJ, but looks really like a grandma, talks non-stop. Tries hard to be sexy (just keep your eyes closed.) Cheapest thrill available, prices as low as twenty for regulars. Starts with bid of fifty, first timers would have pay closer to that than the regulars do.
Massage (more a tickle and cock teasing than a massage) 3.5
Looks 2.5
Attitude 6
Performance 4 (If your eyes are closed) 7

Better Choice
Connie
Late Thirties, looks like a mummy in a middle-class ktv. Can speak English, services include hot tea and pussy squeeze.
Massage 6
Looks 4.5
Attitude 7 (but watch out, she has moods!)
Performance 8 when she's in the mood, 4 when she isn't

Much Better Choice
Coco
Late thirties, One of the best in service (but HJ only for first timers and new birds-still very good experience) Not so hot looks, orange peel face, A cup boobs, but Big brown nipples like erasers
Massage 8, Many of her customers go for this alone!
Looks 5
Attitude 8
Performance never less than 7
(Got to be a regular to understand why she is one of the best choices)

BEST LAH BROTHER
Zen
Half Malay, early thirties, real slutty woman who loves to take and give pleasure to her customers. Not since Cash(ex-Paradiz) have I found such a service orientated lady. Leaving business soon, so hurry. Works only from 1 to 5, so book ahead.
Massage (can give good massage, a 7, and many actually prefer her massage only!)
Looks 5.5 (looks tired! Can go up to 7.5 when she genuinely smiles)
Attitude 8.5 (Is a very good actress- you'd never notice she isn't really feeling it )
Performance, unless you are a real a-hole, she should give nothing less than an 8.

Remember the prices are negotiable they range from $50-$100 for the various services, and no credit cards are accepted, so go with cash or nothing doing!

NOT FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR YOUNG, SWEET THINGS!

limlim200
20-12-2002, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wrx_98
bro,

is she still working there or left also? [/QUOTE

CAn u recommend a Juagen specilist to me?Heard they ave a lady there who does superb JG

mupeng
24-12-2002, 07:41 PM
FR on Connie - Mikado HC

Visit Mikado HC few days back, Jessie as usual was sitting at the recep and ask me to get 1 session with her,
I just smile and told her that I want to try Kat again, unfortunately Kat has went back to
Malaysia.

Think hard, other names and remember a post by brother fredeboy about girl name "connie".
I told recept... let's try connie,.. went inside the room.. quickly take shower..
wait.. 7 mins.. she came..ehmm...the rating by brother fredeboy is correct...

Well the massage was bad... just massage around my back.. that's all... *sigh*..
as I expected.. exam quiz... I choose BJ..
quickly she dimmed the light.. pull down her tops.. pull up her skirts...
wahhh.. very quick... a matter of second.. she took a zip of hot tea and proceed to BBBJ.
ehmm.. SOP... nothing fantastic.... well.. she did allow touch here and there...

Ratings:
Massage : 3
Attitude : 7 (she must be on her good mood)
Look : 6
BBBJ : 6 (hot tea)
Cost : Ent $33, BBBJ $50

eugenteo
27-12-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by wrx_98
bro,

Rose of hougang DS now is working @ geylang lor 11 there for a thai massage centre. Haven check out the address yet.

eugenteo
27-12-2002, 01:05 AM
FR on Sammi of Mikado HC

New stock arrived. Sammi who came in 3 weeks ago. She's 29 going 30 nxt yr. Quite a chatty lady, slim, avg looker.

Massage : 5
Attitude : 7
Look : 7
HJ : Not much
BJ : 6.5/10
FJ : 7/10

FJ damage : 100

subband
27-12-2002, 10:51 AM
mupeng,
did the receptionist said when Kat will be back to work?

subband
27-12-2002, 10:56 AM
FR on Sammi of Mikado HC

New stock arrived. Sammi who came in 3 weeks ago. She's 29 going 30 nxt yr. Quite a chatty lady, slim, avg looker.

Thank for the info. Will take note of it.
But so far, I think Kat from Midako is the best looker there.
She might looks old but my best guess is around 34 ~35 yrs old.
Still, she got such a alluring and CFM looks. Oh...forget to mention, she also got well.. a resonable sized pair of boobs as well.

pukimon
27-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by limlim200
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wrx_98
[B]bro,

CAn u recommend a Juagen specilist to me?Heard they ave a lady there who does superb JG

After reading one of the thread here about half a year ago, i went to try Coco of Mikado. Since then I am her regular. No doubt about it...best JG/HJ

mupeng
02-01-2003, 03:24 PM
bro subband

sorry, I forgot to ask the recep when Kat will be coming back, probably you can give them a call...to check...

I agree with you, Kat has a cfm look.. nice body...

When I finished my session with Connie the otherday, I saw a new girl, quite pretty, maybe she is sammy who bro eugenteo mentioned. could be my next target... :)

subband
02-01-2003, 06:20 PM
bro subband

sorry, I forgot to ask the recep when Kat will be coming back, probably you can give them a call...to check...

I agree with you, Kat has a cfm look.. nice body...

When I finished my session with Connie the otherday, I saw a new girl, quite pretty, maybe she is sammy who bro eugenteo mentioned. could be my next target... :)

guess what? tis rundown place seems to house some beauty gems after all. Yes, I saw a presentable lady sitting at the couch near the counter some days ago. But I din ask for her name.

Also, hougang de suana also have amassed quite a few populars girls there. Take a look there and u will understand. hmm...tis wasn't the case a year back ago. Looks like these 2 places are going to give us chongesters a run of our money.

eugenteo
02-01-2003, 09:33 PM
guess what? tis rundown place seems to house some beauty gems after all. Yes, I saw a presentable lady sitting at the couch near the counter some days ago. But I din ask for her name.

Also, hougang de suana also have amassed quite a few populars girls there. Take a look there and u will understand. hmm...tis wasn't the case a year back ago. Looks like these 2 places are going to give us chongesters a run of our money.

hougang DS think the more popular will be chilli... that time when rose still around thought she will be another hot 1 coming up, who knows after hearing she wanted to go, 3 weeks later, she's gone. haizzz... Hougang DS anymore better gal?

mikado guess Zen may still be the best I tried. this sammy is friendly. whether she's worth it, guess you guys may need to try it out. A person's meat may be another's poison :D

Mr_Hanky
04-01-2003, 01:14 AM
Anyone tried this new massage shop opened juz opposite Mikado, near the toilet?

Has 2 rooms. Saw one girl from the entrance. Average looking, but definitely younger than the Mikado aunties opposite. Prices are $20 for 40 mins, $38 for 1 hr.
Recently opened too, cos I've been to USSC almost every day, and juz saw it today.

Anyone tried yet? Care to FR?

ricky96
07-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Visit lau chio Kitty at Mikado last wk. She first use her "cat bath" massage technique on the back (for bros who dun know what cat bath is, it's massage using the tongue). Then she use tongue to masage the sensitive area between the asshole and balls for a long time, nice feeling man. The little didi wake up when she did a wet AR.

She then ask to turn over and she do cat bath on chest, stomach, legs. Then without using hands, she took the balls into her mouth and vacuum them. After a while she release the balls and took the didi into her warm mouth, again a shiok feeling. Let her bbbj for a few minutes before I stop her as dun want to cum like that.

As claim by other brudders, can confirm Kitty don't wear bra, she only wear a piece of tape on her nipples (bros, dun get too happy abt this as she’s A/B cup, but she don’t protest when u spend a long time on her boobs/nipples). Make her lie down and I do french kiss with her (she not very eager to do this), and follow with sucking her nipples and pussy. Finish off vigorously with her in doggy position.

Will return again but not so soon. If she is younger or have bigger boobs, I will return sooner. At her age, she’s not a babe but make up for it with her skill.

subband
08-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by ricky96

Will return again but not so soon. If she is younger or have bigger boobs, I will return sooner. At her age, she’s not a babe but make up for it with her skill.

Thank you for the FR. Must try it out one day to see for myself.
Actually tis place has no young babes at all,aunties plenty of it.
I think the Hougang de suana at fourth floor might offer younger blood.

The Idiot
08-01-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ricky96
Visit lau chio Kitty at Mikado last wk. She first use her "cat bath" massage technique on the back (for bros who dun know what cat bath is, it's massage using the tongue). Then she use tongue to masage the sensitive area between the asshole and balls for a long time, nice feeling man. The little didi wake up when she did a wet AR.

She then ask to turn over and she do cat bath on chest, stomach, legs. Then without using hands, she took the balls into her mouth and vacuum them. After a while she release the balls and took the didi into her warm mouth, again a shiok feeling. Let her bbbj for a few minutes before I stop her as dun want to cum like that.

As claim by other brudders, can confirm Kitty don't wear bra, she only wear a piece of tape on her nipples (bros, dun get too happy abt this as she’s A/B cup, but she don’t protest when u spend a long time on her boobs/nipples). Make her lie down and I do french kiss with her (she not very eager to do this), and follow with sucking her nipples and pussy. Finish off vigorously with her in doggy position.

Does she do finger-fark to your arsehole?

subband
08-01-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by The Idiot
Does she do finger-fark to your arsehole?

Yes or no, u got to try it out yourself.

eugenteo
10-01-2003, 11:06 PM
FR on Sammi of Mikado HC

2nd visit :

Surprisingly she does remember her customer. one of the good points. Sure was as friendly as 1st visit, if not more friendly.

by the way, her working time is 2pm to closing time.

Attitude : 8
BJ : 7/10

worth a return visit :D

amteel
11-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Was doing a recce at Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre early morning at 10 am sharp, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girls available while they reporting for work. The place damn scary, with the Thai god altar just opposite the HC. Gives me the creep!Since I am thinking of patronising the outlet, might as well find out what are the available crops, right? Don't wanna blow $140 on a wasted experience!

Think I ran into two ladies, but goodness, they are old enough to be grandmothers! Could guess they are the "service providers" from the flashy dress sense they have! Loud colour leggings and body-hugging tops! Perm hair and stuffs like that! Nearly fainted at the thought that one of them may be Chili, my target for the visit! The only thing that could help hide the wrinkles and blemishes is probably the dense makeup. :( Worse case was that one of them had greenish patch on her cheeks! Wah lau. My heart sank as fast as the Titanic!

Bros, if anyone, can anybody give me some kind of assurance how Chili looks like? I am looking for an experience with a lau chio aunty but NOT a grandmother. Any kind souls can help enlighten my plight?

Pussy-Licker
11-01-2003, 04:49 PM
Thank for the info. Will take note of it.
But so far, I think Kat from Midako is the best looker there.
She might looks old but my best guess is around 34 ~35 yrs old.
Still, she got such a alluring and CFM looks. Oh...forget to mention, she also got well.. a resonable sized pair of boobs as well.

Try Ah Kat on Thursday (9/1/03). She is indeed no bad looking. Her boobs is average size but her nipples sink inside. Need to suck to stimulated it then can see the nipples. Have CFM look. Worth a try.

eugenteo
11-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Was doing a recce at Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre early morning at 10 am sharp, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girls available while they reporting for work. The place damn scary, with the Thai god altar just opposite the HC. Gives me the creep!Since I am thinking of patronising the outlet, might as well find out what are the available crops, right? Don't wanna blow $140 on a wasted experience!

Think I ran into two ladies, but goodness, they are old enough to be grandmothers! Could guess they are the "service providers" from the flashy dress sense they have! Loud colour leggings and body-hugging tops! Perm hair and stuffs like that! Nearly fainted at the thought that one of them may be Chili, my target for the visit! The only thing that could help hide the wrinkles and blemishes is probably the dense makeup. :( Worse case was that one of them had greenish patch on her cheeks! Wah lau. My heart sank as fast as the Titanic!

Bros, if anyone, can anybody give me some kind of assurance how Chili looks like? I am looking for an experience with a lau chio aunty but NOT a grandmother. Any kind souls can help enlighten my plight?

no worry dude, the older lady u see definitely not chilli. I assure u on that. unless she grew old so much overnite then too bad.

Chilli oni in her 30s, definitely not old enough to be grandmother as yet.

jojoman
12-01-2003, 02:33 PM
any girl do JG?

subband
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
no worry dude, the older lady u see definitely not chilli. I assure u on that. unless she grew old so much overnite then too bad.

Chilli oni in her 30s, definitely not old enough to be grandmother as yet.

Chilli ain't no beauty but she make it up through her reasonable service.

subband
12-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jojoman
any girl do JG?

Honestly, I don't know. But if you are looking for a good HJ experience, try out Coco from Mikado. Worth the $$ spent actually.

subband
12-01-2003, 05:49 PM

Relax man! Take your time and go inside take a look. The quality of the girls in Hougang de Suana have really improves. Service wise ,cannot say anything. So sometimes must do some investment then can reap some fruits.

wu2nian4
12-01-2003, 11:01 PM
... The place damn scary, with the Thai god altar just opposite the HC. Gives me the creep!...

ha ha ... u frightened urself w/ur self created/interpreted image.

eugenteo
13-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Chilli ain't no beauty but she make it up through her reasonable service.

indeed chilli is no beauty. but her service is good I would say. Compensated for her non-beauty.

I still prefer a gal not so pretty (ps : not ugly or old) but good service than a pretty one but suck up service :)

amteel
14-01-2003, 12:33 PM
OK. Thanks to all the bros who were so assuring. Gave me some peace of mind before I cheong!

On the contrary, so who are the ones in Hougang with good looks but still acceptable services? Meaning more on the looks but less on service side.

FatSpider
14-01-2003, 12:40 PM
just go down in afternoon, sit at the sofa near the counter and check them out
find one steady one, go toilet jack off first
then go counter book her

bestbest
14-01-2003, 03:12 PM
indeed chilli is no beauty. but her service is good I would say. Compensated for her non-beauty.

I still prefer a gal not so pretty (ps : not ugly or old) but good service than a pretty one but suck up service :)

Agree that Chilli is not a stunner, her forth teeth for instance. But also fully agree that she provides very good sevice and has very good attitude. It's a matter of whether you want or want not for beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

subband
14-01-2003, 10:25 PM
OK. Thanks to all the bros who were so assuring. Gave me some peace of mind before I cheong!

On the contrary, so who are the ones in Hougang with good looks but still acceptable services? Meaning more on the looks but less on service side.

Don't know, but you probably can inspect the 'goods' when some gals are taking a break outside the back door.

eugenteo
16-01-2003, 09:46 PM
hmmm who are the new bloods in hougang DS ah?

The last I know of was rose and summer... Any more new blood? :D

mikado newest I know should be sammi. Service wise, u guys can try out if interested. :p

spirit
17-01-2003, 03:42 PM
ok guys.....I know the existent of the 2 HCs at USSC long long time ago...but never dare to give them a try cos saw aunties and uncles going in and out of the place......But I just wanna find out what's the age group of those brudders who chiong there....I so scare that I will be classified as boy even I'm oredi late 20's...
Really wanna give these HCs a shot.....but scare paiseh when everybody looks at me like "under age"..... :)

pukimon
17-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by spirit
ok guys.....I know the existent of the 2 HCs at USSC long long time ago...but never dare to give them a try cos saw aunties and uncles going in and out of the place......But I just wanna find out what's the age group of those brudders who chiong there....I so scare that I will be classified as boy even I'm oredi late 20's...
Really wanna give these HCs a shot.....but scare paiseh when everybody looks at me like "under age"..... :)

Wah lau eh..When I was 23 yrs old I cheong HC like nobody biz. U are late 20 and still paiseh?? U got problem. Got money to spend dun need to be shy...young gal old gal all must try. By the way my son would be cheonging very soon ..hahaha

subband
17-01-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by pukimon
Wah lau eh..When I was 23 yrs old I cheong HC like nobody biz. U are late 20 and still paiseh?? U got problem. Got money to spend dun need to be shy...young gal old gal all must try. By the way my son would be cheonging very soon ..hahaha

Got son lagi worse, if the father is a sex devil, then the son must be a sex manic.

pukimon
17-01-2003, 08:35 PM
I not sex devil, bro subband...I puki monster
Btw what's the meaning of subband??? My son I will ask him to use the nick of Digcheemon.:D

spirit
18-01-2003, 01:52 AM

wah lao eh brudder pukimon.....did u get wat i'm trying to say anot...if u dun....then shhhh~~~~ Pls read my post again...
Dun u know that there's a lot of aunties and uncles at thses 2 HCs???? And who cares if ur son cheong anot...LOL

subband
18-01-2003, 08:22 AM
wah lao eh brudder pukimon.....did u get wat i'm trying to say anot...if u dun....then shhhh~~~~ Pls read my post again...
Dun u know that there's a lot of aunties and uncles at thses 2 HCs???? And who cares if ur son cheong anot...LOL

Ok...so what are you waiting for? We are waiting for your FRs.:D

eugenteo
18-01-2003, 11:39 AM

yoz dude,

indeed this 2 HCs are full of auntie and uncles. but there're still younger gals like in early 30s or very late 20s(used to have).

younger gal in hougang is chilli,tina and monica (tina and monica if remember correctly should be from hougang DS.)

as for mikado, there's zen and sammi the younger gals.

As for service wise, service differs from people to people. So dun wait, go down and take a gamble. everyone of us also took such a gamble let it be a reco from people or a reo from recept. everything will have a first time.

happy cheonging, post wif a FR after a back :cool:

pukimon
18-01-2003, 01:08 PM

Dun worry too much Spirit. U won't look out of place. As I hv said men in early twenties cheong HC very common even at hougang. I give myself as example onli...and nobody will care to look at u twice when you are inside. Futhermore this two Hc hardly got any facilities, so u will probably go straight into the room and out of the door after you unloaded. Shy is not the spirit of cheonging.

spirit
19-01-2003, 03:17 AM
Dun worry too much Spirit. U won't look out of place. As I hv said men in early twenties cheong HC very common even at hougang. I give myself as example onli...and nobody will care to look at u twice when you are inside. Futhermore this two Hc hardly got any facilities, so u will probably go straight into the room and out of the door after you unloaded. Shy is not the spirit of cheonging.

whaha....ok guys...will try out these HCs...most prob will try sammi..hehe...

Brudder pukimon...how u now the "spirit" stands for spirit of cheonging??? haha...actaully i wanna use "spirit of cheongster" but nick seems too long so cut short to spirit...:D

spirit
19-01-2003, 03:20 AM
I not sex devil, bro subband...I puki monster
Btw what's the meaning of subband??? My son I will ask him to use the nick of Digcheemon.:D

LOL...Digcheemon stands for Digging CB Monster har???

pukimon
21-01-2003, 02:14 PM
LOL...Digcheemon stands for Digging CB Monster har???

actually is Digimon ie digital monster Kekeke typo error
Should be going Mikado on Sat or Sun. U wanna join me???

spirit
22-01-2003, 12:05 PM
alamak...i cannot make it lah...

kenjoy
30-01-2003, 04:19 PM
I have been a regular in Hougang De Sauna and yes, indeed, this place is full of uncle and aunties. Guess the younger I have tried would be Rose but heard that she has left. Eventhough this place is not well equiped but the set-up was nice enough for you to relax and re-load (uh... maybe unload first). Happy Chionging!!!!:cool:

windstorm13
30-01-2003, 04:28 PM
maybe we all should go then as a group , sometime go alone also very bored:D

jhansolo
31-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Tried Jess / Jessy before. Mid 30 looks lousy in fact she is in real need of a make over. If you are into 30s housewife type, she might be a good choice. Massage is normal. But can be really playful in the action. My habit in this place is to dim the light the minute I enter the room, so that the looks don't scare the shit out of me. I'll tell them that I'm very sensitive to light, so request that the make-up the room after I leave the room. So it is very much me and my imagination.

kenjoy
05-02-2003, 08:57 AM
Yah lor, damn sian going alone. However, if u just want to find a corner, watch TV and sit quietly, it may be good to go alone. The TV room at Hougang De Sauna is comfortable enough to rest for 30 minutes. Any other places in town offer good relaxation mode other than massage?

mupeng
05-02-2003, 06:47 PM
FR on COCO - Mikado HC

Well... went to Mikado recently, was thingking to look for Sammi,
too bad.. she is not working that day... so not much choice that day..
so opt for coco.

Heard so much about coco... about her "Jua Gen" or "special massage"
what she referred. anyway... the overall experience was ok..
she keep talking about the business has been quite recently... and
she also find out from customer that when people call to book for her
the recept always tell the customer she is not around when she is working.
so on.. and on..and on...blah...blah...

Rating:
Look - 4/10
Body - 4/10 (skinny)
Massage - 7.5/10 (hard and bone cracking - on request)
HJ - 5/10
Cost: Ent $33 , HJ $50

dickylong69
06-02-2003, 05:48 PM
FR on COCO - Mikado HC

Well... went to Mikado recently, was thingking to look for Sammi,
too bad.. she is not working that day... so not much choice that day..
so opt for coco.

Heard so much about coco... about her "Jua Gen" or "special massage"
what she referred. anyway... the overall experience was ok..
she keep talking about the business has been quite recently... and
she also find out from customer that when people call to book for her
the recept always tell the customer she is not around when she is working.
so on.. and on..and on...blah...blah...

Rating:
Look - 4/10
Body - 4/10 (skinny)
Massage - 7.5/10 (hard and bone cracking - on request)
HJ - 5/10
Cost: Ent $33 , HJ $50

Tried Coco also, after hearing so much of her from FRs.

Muz say it's only so-so, compare to Cindy of Novena, or Penny of Dorris.

Will not go all the way to Hougang, unless around the corner, to try her....

subband
06-02-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by dickylong69

Have a few sessions with her last year. Massage is quite good compared to others. Overall, a comfortable time and money spent worthwhile.

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by dickylong69

think penny is formerly from glass hotel, any bro confirm???
any idea when r there knocking down the whole hc, ???
think hougand de suana is better , at least got a large tv room

eugenteo
16-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Hougang DS

Betty (Ex-Hougang gal. Return to Hougang DS 1 month ago)

Quite a pair of big boobs, good for cupping. During massage not so communicative, after massage, starts the sexy massage to "stimulate" some saluting. Overall experience, a nice experience. Finally counter introduced some good stock after I said wanted young gal. Another 2 recommendations from counter are baby and ice. Baby might by-pass hearing bad comments, ice may try some day when my S11 bullets build up again

Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 7.5/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ : N/A
FJ : N/A
Damage : 50

Return Value : 7/10

jhansolo
24-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Fr on Tina

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Massage 4/10
HJ 3/10

Return no chance

mupeng
04-03-2003, 07:16 AM
FR on GINA - Mikado HC

Went to Mikado few days back, was assigned a girl name Gina by reception.
She is a bit plump, with fair complexion, her age should be around 33-35.

I opt for a "lotion massage", it was a good massage.....quite hard and nice rubbed.

As usual, she asked me for special, I choose BJ.
She gave me a good BJ with nice AR. While BJ, she finger my asshole, when I was about to cum, she blowed me harder and push her finger into my hole... damn.. it make me felt high in extacy. However... until today... my hole still pain.. :(

Rating:
Look : 4/10
Body : 4/10
AR : 6/10
Damage : Ent $33, BJ $50

subband
04-03-2003, 08:03 AM
have u all ppl try kiki from mikado ?

service by her serveral weeks ago.
actually, think FR on her is a bit overhyped lar...

looks: 5.5
boobs: small cup
body: quite plump.

btw, she can be very talkative. she can almost talk about anything under the sun.

eugenteo
04-03-2003, 03:10 PM
FR on GINA - Mikado HC

Went to Mikado few days back, was assigned a girl name Gina by reception.
She is a bit plump, with fair complexion.

I opt for a "lotion massage", it was a good massage.....quite hard and nice rubbed.

As usual, she asked me for special, I choose BJ.
She gave me a good BJ with nice AR.

Rating:
Look : 4/10
Body : 4/10
AR : 6/10
Damage : Ent $33, BJ $50

how old is this GINA?

eugenteo
14-03-2003, 10:08 PM
FR on Monica - Hougang DS

Went to Hougang DS wanna look for Betty, not around, was given Monica... Tried once before, not a really good experience, but why not try again. Started with a massage, BUT after the massage, how come the tire-ness still there... Massage skill nvr improve since last time.

Finally the golden Qn came, hmmm opt for fj... hmmm, wondered how she'll fare this time round... Well, started by some arousing hand movement here and there, and wooo, was looking forward for some BJ, but she asked, you like up or down... obvious no BJ, ok maybe her mouth for ulser (SIANZ 1/2), nvm, let her go on top... wooo, ride awhile, ask again, you wanna go up on top. This moment (SIANZ 101%)...

just got it over with, paid, bathe, dressed up and go~~~... Disappointing Trip.

Rating:

Look - 6/10
Body - 5/10
Massage - 4/10

HJ - 4/10
BJ - 0/10
FJ - 2/10
Return Value - 0/10

Cost: Ent $33 , HJ $100

sinetron
16-03-2003, 03:25 PM
I had the same experience.

Sometime back, I want to try Angie (I like boobs) but she was not available. The recept, recommended Monica, which I never tried before. So, decided to take a gamble.

Monica came in. Hmmm, looks not too bad, slim & early 30s. But her 'massage' is light pressing, no strength with powder. She only concentrate on my legs for 15 mins.

Finally, she told me her period is here, no FJ. So take bm & bj (with cap). B cup, handful but I like bigger ones, so disappointed.

She is hardworking & can be chatty & nice. Thought of going back soon to try her again. But after reading bro. eugenteo FR, I will pass on.

SiUtCk
19-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Hi all,

Just my FR on Sammi of M*k*d*...

Went to USSC at around 5 o'clock+, walk straight into M*****. It seem like no business, for once I walk in, all the ladies was looking at me, btw most of them look old enough to be my grandmother. Ask for Kat, recep auntie said she is off today. No luck, I was scratching my head very hard when the recep said she can recommend somebody else. Then I though of Sammi. Luckily she was on that day. As I was walking to my allocated room, saw another bunch of girls sitting at the TV area. Manage to catch one better looking girl. And she happened to be Sammi, Cause once the recep call out Sammi, she then get ready.
Once inside the room, start to "prepare" myself and lie down on the mattress. Sammi came in and first impression is that quite ok. Looks like one of my neighbours who I was trying to Bonk. Guess I can live out my fastasy on her...hee....hee. The massage was ok. Kind of hard but yet gentle. Thoughout the massage, I could feel her smooth thigh and her private parts rubbing against me. Too bad her private part was not touching my body. separated by her panties.
After around 30 mins. she ask me whether I want any other items. I pretend to be blurred and ask her what does she means? She then said,' Special lah, what else?" I enquiry what menu does she have. Although I have alway wanted BJ. She then ask me to lie down so that she can give me sexy massage. Just some tickling of my balls and thighs. After about a min or so, she ask me to turn over...... luckily my dick has not exploded yet. She then starts to lick my dick juz on the outside( but better than nothing) and my balls....ahhhh....shiok. While I start to take off her bras and squeeze her breast. Also try to explore her bottoms just some hard rubbing.
She then trying to get her condom from her bag, but she forgot to bring it. By the time she comes back, my flag has already been lower. But she is fast, she starts to take off her skirt and panties and get into a 69 position immediately. I couldn't resist and start to finger her. Could see that her panties was already wet. I starts to finger her as hard as I can. Although there was no moaning, could feel her holes was getting wetter. Starts to dig as hard as I can. After about 5 min of blowing me, she was tired. But I told her that I couldn't cum with condom on. She got scared and say that she is afraid that I might cum into her month. But since she is kinda of pretty and provide good service, I decided to let her "off" with just a hand job while I rub her hole. I cum within 5 min.

Overall quite a good experience

Ratings:

massage: 7.5/10
service: 8.5/10
friendliness: 8.5/10
looks: 7/10
Tits: good proportion

BJ: 7/10
HJ: 7/10

Definitely return if I can cos kinda of bad karma cos every time I go for special, I alway get into accident. No kidding...real case I swear. This might be the last time I went to a massage joint.

eugenteo
21-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Sammi is indeed worth a return visit...

so did she ask you to call direct on her hp?

SiUtCk
23-03-2003, 09:05 PM
No leh...maybe this is my first time with her...she did not give me her number...If (and if) I am going back to her...maybe like to do a one on one at her residence ...hee ...hee

qwertyuiop
25-03-2003, 12:15 PM
SiUtCk

How's the damage like for everything?

Originally posted by SiUtCk
Hi all,

Just my FR on Sammi of M*k*d*...

Went to USSC at around 5 o'clock+, walk straight into M*****. It seem like no business, for once I walk in, all the ladies was looking at me, btw most of them look old enough to be my grandmother. Ask for Kat, recep auntie said she is off today. No luck, I was scratching my head very hard when the recep said she can recommend somebody else. Then I though of Sammi. Luckily she was on that day. As I was walking to my allocated room, saw another bunch of girls sitting at the TV area. Manage to catch one better looking girl. And she happened to be Sammi, Cause once the recep call out Sammi, she then get ready.
Once inside the room, start to "prepare" myself and lie down on the mattress. Sammi came in and first impression is that quite ok. Looks like one of my neighbours who I was trying to Bonk. Guess I can live out my fastasy on her...hee....hee. The massage was ok. Kind of hard but yet gentle. Thoughout the massage, I could feel her smooth thigh and her private parts rubbing against me. Too bad her private part was not touching my body. separated by her panties.
After around 30 mins. she ask me whether I want any other items. I pretend to be blurred and ask her what does she means? She then said,' Special lah, what else?" I enquiry what menu does she have. Although I have alway wanted BJ. She then ask me to lie down so that she can give me sexy massage. Just some tickling of my balls and thighs. After about a min or so, she ask me to turn over...... luckily my dick has not exploded yet. She then starts to lick my dick juz on the outside( but better than nothing) and my balls....ahhhh....shiok. While I start to take off her bras and squeeze her breast. Also try to explore her bottoms just some hard rubbing.
She then trying to get her condom from her bag, but she forgot to bring it. By the time she comes back, my flag has already been lower. But she is fast, she starts to take off her skirt and panties and get into a 69 position immediately. I couldn't resist and start to finger her. Could see that her panties was already wet. I starts to finger her as hard as I can. Although there was no moaning, could feel her holes was getting wetter. Starts to dig as hard as I can. After about 5 min of blowing me, she was tired. But I told her that I couldn't cum with condom on. She got scared and say that she is afraid that I might cum into her month. But since she is kinda of pretty and provide good service, I decided to let her "off" with just a hand job while I rub her hole. I cum within 5 min.

Overall quite a good experience

Ratings:

massage: 7.5/10
service: 8.5/10
friendliness: 8.5/10
looks: 7/10
Tits: good proportion

BJ: 7/10
HJ: 7/10

Definitely return if I can cos kinda of bad karma cos every time I go for special, I alway get into accident. No kidding...real case I swear. This might be the last time I went to a massage joint.

freebiez
25-03-2003, 05:06 PM
hi guys,
any advice mik or hds better if terms of young and pretty-ness? anyone good to recommend except sammi of mik?

subband
25-03-2003, 06:46 PM
SiUtCk,

good fr you have on sammi!! really makes me want to try it out tonite!!

subband
25-03-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by freebiez
hi guys,
any advice mik or hds better if terms of young and pretty-ness? anyone good to recommend except sammi of mik?

young & pretty gals almost zero in these 2 places!!

eugenteo
26-03-2003, 02:53 PM
hi guys,

youngest is late 20s

so how young is your young expected to be

freebiez
26-03-2003, 03:03 PM
late 20s ok as long as must have some looks..not like old auntie like tat...lao chio is fine with me...

eugenteo
26-03-2003, 03:07 PM
late 20s ok as long as must have some looks..not like old auntie like tat...lao chio is fine with me...

hmmmm...

sammi from mikado (ok-looking and not bad service)
chilli from hougang DS (avg look but compensate through service)

monica of hougang DS (not bad looking for poor service)
Tina of hougang DS (ok look but service not so good either)

seems like hougang will have more younger gals

amteel
26-03-2003, 03:13 PM
eugenteo, in your opinion, who is the closest celebrity/famous personality that Chili or any of your other favourites bear a striking resemblance?

That would really give a good idea of what to expect in HDS or Mikado.

eugenteo
26-03-2003, 03:19 PM
closest celebrity/famous personality?

not to any of my knowledge

but don't expect much for her lookwise

amteel
26-03-2003, 05:30 PM
eugenteo, so can I conclude that sammi would be a better choice if I am looking for an above-average good-looking girl compared to Chili? Then off to Mikado I'll go. : )

eugenteo
26-03-2003, 07:10 PM
eugenteo, so can I conclude that sammi would be a better choice if I am looking for an above-average good-looking girl compared to Chili? Then off to Mikado I'll go. : )

sorry but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

For me I would prefer sammi... I won't say you will prefer sammi like I do

wanabe
27-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know Michelle from the previous Katong Tenpin Bowl Health Centre? I remembered she called me before, informing me that she shifted working in Hougang de Sauna....but I forgot her new name...

Plz help.

Thanks

SiUtCk
27-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Hi qwertyuiop,

Sorry for the late reply... Anyway the damage is $80 for BJ...Tell you wat most of the time I give $100 even though it is not quite worth it. But the session with Sammi REALLY one of the best cos you can do whatever you want to her hole...In fact my arm hurts after that.

axor3333
28-03-2003, 12:26 AM
hi SiUtCk

Had you try Kat . If yes compare to sammi who service is better?

SiUtCk
28-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Hi axor3333,

I have not try her yet. Actually on that day I was itching to try her. But unfortunately, she was unavailable. I hope to get some more FR on her. As I only like BJ, dunno is she "up to the job".

axor3333
29-03-2003, 12:02 AM
Hi SiUtCk

Kat is lau chio without wearing bra but with tape over her nipple very good in AR, BBBJ Can try her off on monday start work at 3 pm.

hardbone
29-03-2003, 03:08 PM
You're quite accurate with your description of Kitty. Masssage was SOP ranging on the poor side. After about 10 minutes, switch to cat bath on my back with minimal AR. Turned around began to give me a BBBJ without asking me what I wanted. Did that for a few minutes before commenting that I take very long to come. Finally finished off with HJ.

Offered head massage after that which was also very so-so

Total session took only 0.5 hours and she said it was over. Ain't it supposed to last 45 minutes.

Breast is an A cup, no bra
Looks : 4/10
Attitude : 5/10
Won't return again because Mikado doesn't have steam room. Prefer HDS personally for $3 more.

hardbone
29-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Have tried Baby twice. She is not as bad as some brothers here has been describing her. Yes, she has a 'deformed' lip and talks in a slured manner. But other than that, she has a very good attitude. Breast is a A cup. Overall slim figure which is what I prefer instead of those fleshy ones.

So far, only tried HJ with her. She will pullup her skirt to reveal her G string. After a while, she will also pull down her G string and you can finger her.

Min licking, only nipples to arouse you. She may also pull down her bra/top for you to fondle her breast but nothing fantastic up there if you get what I mean.

Her massage is above average.

axor3333
30-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Any recomendation , I like AR, BJ in USSC

thks

eugenteo
30-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Zen from mikado...

Provide AR but BJ not that good... So do not expect too much.

She's off on Sunday

eugenteo
30-03-2003, 03:48 PM
Feeling horny on this sunday... Outside loitering, mmmm so decided go to USSC for some acitivity...

Called Sammi, was told she won't be in till next week... Next on list, wanted to try ICE of Hougang DS, not working too, sianz 1/2. Asked for young gal, was told by counter got new gal... Opt for her... Coco...

Was lying down waiting for coco to come in. after a while, in came coco... a young gal came in (very surprised)... How did such a young gal end up here. Started with the oil massage, well guess nothing much can comment about it, since motive is not on massage... Chatted quite alot during the massage... Knew she's from JB, worked as a massuer before as well in JB... Asked for her age, she's only 24... Very new, only two days old in here.

Wooo waited and waited and finally the golden Qn came...
Opt-ed for FJ... Must try must try for a new gal, esp so young. She proceed to strip off... Seldom get to see one that strips fully, normally just pull down the blouse.

When stripped, wowz, a totally trimmed pussy... Started with a little bj and arousing... the bj is good, can feel the licking and suction power... Almost came, but just managed to hold back and asked her to stop. She proceeded to ride on top, got a full view of her from below... the tits are well proportioned, and she got the tpe of face I always craved for, young, pretty and a bit slutty face, typical lian type...

After some riding, guided her to come down while me go on top... this time I got the full control :D ... Slowly caressing her breast, they are good. soft and a handful. After some quick pumping, finally can no longer hold back the load... Laid down for awhile chatting away.

Heard from her there's another gal who came in along with her as well... Anyone tried this other new gal care to post FR...

HJ : 6/10
BJ : 7.5/10
Looks : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10
RTF : yes

sixnine69
30-03-2003, 05:26 PM
hi ,bro how much u pay 4 the total damage ????

subband
30-03-2003, 10:29 PM
just came back from hougang HC!! after reading eugenteo's fr...
think its time to give tis place 1 more try.

ask for coco, but damm..she got booking already so must wait!! just 2 days start working already got customer booking!!

i give her 4 out of 5 on her looks, not bad looking lah!!
also she got a pair of beautiful boobs, really!! i can't take my eyes off it!!

eugenteo, yr fr is very accurate!

will pay her another visit some days..

eugenteo
31-03-2003, 08:00 AM
just came back from hougang HC!! after reading eugenteo's fr...
think its time to give tis place 1 more try.

ask for coco, but damm..she got booking already so must wait!! just 2 days start working already got customer booking!!

i give her 4 out of 5 on her looks, not bad looking lah!!
also she got a pair of beautiful boobs, really!! i can't take my eyes off it!!

eugenteo, yr fr is very accurate!

will pay her another visit some days..

surprised Hougang DS will have such a gem sia...

another satisfied customer :D