PDA

View Full Version : ever tried old aunties in pertain?

tweakmax2
26-11-2002, 12:24 PM
does they service real good... if not y are they there...

jacky_wu
26-11-2002, 02:21 PM
u can try the aunties at H16R19, H1R9 and H14R3. Not bad for $30 bucks.

tweakmax2
27-11-2002, 11:01 AM
any bro tried be4?
got FR

jacky_wu
28-11-2002, 02:24 PM
H16R19- CIM, ass rim and good services. But always used tissues to wipe and spit.

H1R9- big titties. BJ only if you are regular. Accommodating.

H14R3- big titties. BBBJ in various positions. But can't push legs too back during FJ.

Cheers.

lukas
19-12-2002, 01:59 AM
wah auntie oso try :D

pinkpanther
04-01-2003, 02:36 PM
How old r the aunties? I love mature aunties.....they have armpit hair?

CumExplorer
04-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by jacky_wu
H16R19- CIM, ass rim and good services. But always used tissues to wipe and spit.

H1R9- big titties. BJ only if you are regular. Accommodating.

H14R3- big titties. BBBJ in various positions. But can't push legs too back during FJ.

Cheers.

So how old r those anties?

Want to try some around 35 wild OK looking mature ones, another feeling.

Ah Neo
05-01-2003, 06:21 PM
You can try Yoko (L28); she's around 36 years old, VERY wild, mature looking (though her skin is good and fair). :D

Originally posted by CumExplorer
So how old r those anties?

Want to try some around 35 wild OK looking mature ones, another feeling.

fei_fei45
16-01-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
You can try Yoko (L28); she's around 36 years old, VERY wild, mature looking (though her skin is good and fair). :D yoko in wat house and room?wat is her charges?

Ah Neo
18-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Paiseh she's in GL, CAT$150

Originally posted by fei_fei45
yoko in wat house and room?wat is her charges?

fei_fei45
18-01-2003, 10:47 PM
any more to recommend other than the 3 stated?

CumExplorer
19-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
You can try Yoko (L28); she's around 36 years old, VERY wild, mature looking (though her skin is good and fair). :D

Thanks bro, so you also into PT?

fei_fei45
20-01-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
Thanks bro, so you also into PT? hey bro,i into pt,r u?who's ur fave?mine's h24r10

Chato
20-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Well, definetely the Chinese Lady in House 16 R 19 is one of the best in Petain as for an auntie fetish, good kinky service and bargain price: $30.
She has a CFM look, is friendly and her bonus is her service. I have tried her at least 5 times in the past year, and she is very customer oriented, remembers you, asks how are you. Washes your little bro.
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it.

I have tried a few times another Malay auntie " Yati : House 20R9. I don't know if she still around, last time I had her was in the summer. Last few times I was there, her door was always closed. She charges $ 40, her service is good but declines after you repeat a visit. My first time was the best, maybe to impress me and come back as a customer.

Another hot auntie, is a Chinese lady in House 2, she is a room towards the end of the alley. The furthest room from the entrance. I think she's the only Chinese lady in an all Malay house. She listens to Chinese music while she services you and she does a 5 minute massage with baby powder before starting. Then she does AR and BBJ, but does not CIM. She will then proceed to FJ. Can anybody confirm her room number ?

fei_fei45
21-01-2003, 02:58 AM
i heard alot abt H16R19 but i always go down find her but her door always closed.she's hot isn't she.not giving up so easily.will try her sometime this week.and gathering all the good reviews u all have of her,i dun tik i'll b disappointed.

Chato
21-01-2003, 08:56 AM
Fei Fei :
Yes, the lady in H16R19 gives very good service. as I said I have at least tried her 5 times. I think overall I have visited around approximately 10 times last year, I'm not sure. However, what prompted me to visit her was the Petain Excell spreadsheet with the review of the girls. There was a good review for her and it was accurate.
What you are saying about her door being closed is true. It's difficult to get her. That's why when I have gone to Petain I have settled for other, when her door is closed.
Those are the positive things about her, but I should also point out some warnings :
It is better to get her early, maybe around lunch time, it's the easiest time to get her and you could be her first customer of the day. Also, because she has the tendency to do Cum In Mouth (CIM) BBJ, at least for myself I feel better to get her earlier, because late evening she has probably had to much sperm in her mouth already by that time of the day.
Sometimes I should resist the temptation of not doing BBJ with her, but I can't. I know it is difficult but I must warn that it is a risk. I think she does BBJ and CIM with every customer no just the regulars, so it is risky.

Idoru
21-01-2003, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chato
[B]Fei Fei :
Yes, the lady in H16R19 gives very good service.

Hi all Bros.
Do you realized that in H16 while you waiting a surveillance camera above the so called office is all the time zooming on you?
Cheers

xklusivly4u
21-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Hi guys,

I am new here. Please tell me exactly where is Petain? How to get there?
Is this the petain Road between Serangoon Road and JLN Besar.
Where are those houses?

Thanks

Tri_X
21-01-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
[B]Fei Fei :
Yes, the lady in H16R19 gives very good service.

Hi all Bros.
Do you realized that in H16 while you waiting a surveillance camera above the so called office is all the time zooming on you?
Cheers

hi bro,

i have noticed that camera whenever i walked in to there. i think it's to look out for trouble makers and smokers. the boss there is extremely strict about the no smoking rule. i've been caught a couple of times already.

Tri_X

fei_fei45
21-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by xklusivly4u
Hi guys,

I am new here. Please tell me exactly where is Petain? How to get there?
Is this the petain Road between Serangoon Road and JLN Besar.
Where are those houses?

Thanks its off jln besar rd,near the old jln besar stadium.

fei_fei45
21-01-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Tri_X
hi bro,

i have noticed that camera whenever i walked in to there. i think it's to look out for trouble makers and smokers. the boss there is extremely strict about the no smoking rule. i've been caught a couple of times already.

Tri_X hi bro,ya mi noticed a camera too,i tik its mostly to look out for trouble makers coz i waited a couple of times smoking but no prob lehz

fei_fei45
21-01-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Chato
Fei Fei :
Yes, the lady in H16R19 gives very good service. as I said I have at least tried her 5 times. I think overall I have visited around approximately 10 times last year, I'm not sure. However, what prompted me to visit her was the Petain Excell spreadsheet with the review of the girls. There was a good review for her and it was accurate.
What you are saying about her door being closed is true. It's difficult to get her. That's why when I have gone to Petain I have settled for other, when her door is closed.
Those are the positive things about her, but I should also point out some warnings :
It is better to get her early, maybe around lunch time, it's the easiest time to get her and you could be her first customer of the day. Also, because she has the tendency to do Cum In Mouth (CIM) BBJ, at least for myself I feel better to get her earlier, because late evening she has probably had to much sperm in her mouth already by that time of the day.
Sometimes I should resist the temptation of not doing BBJ with her, but I can't. I know it is difficult but I must warn that it is a risk. I think she does BBJ and CIM with every customer no just the regulars, so it is risky. hi chato,thks fo r so much info on her..going to try her if she's available by this week.

Tri_X
22-01-2003, 03:19 AM
hi bro,ya mi noticed a camera too,i tik its mostly to look out for trouble makers coz i waited a couple of times smoking but no prob lehz

bro,

man, u are lucky. everytime i smoke while waiting, always will kanna caught by the lady OKT. so nowadays i tend to smoke outside first before going in.

Tri_X

Idoru
22-01-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Tri_X
bro,

man, u are lucky. everytime i smoke while waiting, always will kanna caught by the lady OKT. so nowadays i tend to smoke outside first before going in.

Tri_X

Just wondering, if there is any crime committed in that house say like murder or robbery, will we be called up for questioning since if the Police has access to the tape?
Cheers

fei_fei45
22-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Just wondering, if there is any crime committed in that house say like murder or robbery, will we be called up for questioning since if the Police has access to the tape?
Cheers duno..they might lor..i dun tik tat will happen lor

Chato
22-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi Fei Fei
I hope you try the mature lady in H16R19 and give us your field report (FR). If possible go lunch time. If you go in the evening it is difficult to find her door open.
Have you tried another mature lady (auntie) Ah mei H22R15 ?
I tried her many months ago curious by the reports on sammyboy.
I was disappointed by her looks. Please don't flame me guys, one man's meat is another man's poison. Her service was good. Good BJ (don't remeber if it was BBJ) and she licks your nipples, stomach, groin area and does AR. Even though I cum, while she ride me on top, I did not like her looks - face and body.
It was a one time trial for me. I know she has many regulars, but she's not my kind.
If it wasn't for the good reports on her I wouldn't have considered trying her because her looks don't attract me.
No flaming please, it's just my opinion.
Fei Fei I suggest you to try the auntie in House 2, last room of the alley.Mature Chinese lady $30, long dark hair. The only Chinese in an all Malay house.

fei_fei45
22-01-2003, 03:34 PM
hi bro chato,i going to try H16R19 by tis week.heard alot of good reviews abt H22R15 also.these 2 i will try them and give my FR

Idoru
22-01-2003, 03:52 PM
[B]Hi Fei Fei
Have you tried another mature lady (auntie) Ah mei H22R15 ?
I tried her many months ago curious by the reports on sammyboy.
I was disappointed by her looks. Please don't flame me guys, one man's meat is another man's poison. Her service was good. Good BJ (don't remeber if it was BBJ)

Bro Chato obviously you were busy and did not do your homework. There was a writeup on H22R15 "AhMei" at
Page 33 on "Recommendations for Petain". Do take care and Bro Fei you too take care.
Cheers

fei_fei45
22-01-2003, 04:30 PM
hi bro idoru,i did read the FR on her (H22R15).bro dotcom recommended her and he did say if u dun mind her looks,she has very good service.

Idoru
22-01-2003, 05:09 PM
hi bro idoru,i did read the FR on her (H22R15).bro dotcom recommended her and he did say if u dun mind her looks,she has very good service.

Just go back to page 33 of "Recommendations for Petain" and read.
Cheers

fei_fei45
23-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Just go back to page 33 of "Recommendations for Petain" and read.
Cheers bro idoru u saved mi there.read that report on her kena VD.thanks bro idoru!!

Chato
23-01-2003, 04:21 PM
Can anybody confirm if Ah mei if Ah Mei got STD. Luckily I was serviced by her long before the date of the reports on page 33 claiming she had got a STD.

Chato
23-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Is this Malay lady called Yati from H20R9 still around ?
I haven't seen her in a long time. Her door has ben locked for a long time.
She is a Malay lady, brown skin, with a China doll hairstyle.
Her boobs are big (36) I think they are silicone. She told me she is 42 and has 7 kids, the oldest 22.
Her service was great the first few times tried her. However, it declined thereafter, maybe it was a commercial ploy to get me to come back In my opinion, the best mature Malay in Petain.
I have tried a few Malays in Petain. Two in House 2, one was a REAL DISAPPOINTMENT. The other H2R10 was so-so.

fei_fei45
24-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Can anybody confirm if Ah mei if Ah Mei got STD. Luckily I was serviced by her long before the date of the reports on page 33 claiming she had got a STD. bro chato,some1 said she's back at work now so most likely cleared of ant STDs.

Chato
27-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Ah Mei H22 R 15

Hi Fei fei

Saw Ah Mei today, while I jalan jalan the houses after you entered house 4. However the report of her supposed STD turns me off. Better play safe.

Chato
27-01-2003, 03:38 PM
H24R10
Hi Bros !
Well I managed to meet with Bro Fei Fei, and went to cheong to Petain today.
We jalan jalan around the houses. He showed me the lady in h24R10 (Room 18 by the way had a long queue). He showed me some other houses and I showed him the lady the Chinese lady in House2, mature lady with long black hair, and "origami" pictures on her door. Also we saw the lady in H18R8.
We walked in H16R19 the door was closed and people in queue.
After a while we split, he went on a mission to h4r7 and I went jalan jalan. I went in to look for Jac in House 7 R1. However Isaw a mature woman, I asked the price and she said $30. I could not believe that she is the Ang Pai Jac. I asked her twice if she's Jac and she said no. I paiseh paiseh.
I went back to House 2, but the lady's door was locked. Shit. So I decided to go for a lady I have never tried, and went to look for H24R10 based on bro Fei Fei's recommendations,saying she was OK.

Here is my FR :

Attitude : Her attitude is quite serious, hardly smiles, she's got a serious face. That's alittle of a turn-off.

Looks : Average, not a diva, but she's a normal looking lady.

Service : She started licking my nipples and caressing my dick. When it got hard she put on a cap. After that she went lower and started licking my shaft (with cap on) , and then proceeded lower to suction my balls, while caressing my dick simultaneously. I think she wanted to me "cum" or maybe this is just her style. Afetr doing this for a while, she proceeded to suck my dick, and soon she picked up speed, after a while I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth (with cap). She did not stop after I came. She carried on for a minute at least, maybe just to drain me off.

Price : $30

Conclusion : She's OK to try her once. However she did not impress me in terms of attitude (she looks to serious) as to be her regular. Her service is OK. Her ball sucking, nipple licking and speedy BJ was OK. Although I got the impression she wanted to finish me off in BJ and avoid FJ. She never even mention FJ.

After that I met bro Fei Fei again in the Petain alley and we exchanged opinions on our "missions".

fei_fei45
31-01-2003, 05:21 AM
Met up with bro chato the other day at petain..since u guys saw his FR then i guess i have to give mine..decided to try H4R7 that but but i seriously recommend to all bros to give it a miss..a real disappointment..no bj and 1 position only..enuf said..u guys can guess the rest of the FR liaoz..she's abt late 30s i guess,looks are below par,tends to rush,overall i wont try her again even if its free..

melvindai
04-02-2003, 08:08 AM
hi........ what is this pertain u all toking abt huh?i newbie . so alot of things donno.......

bogyman
04-02-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by melvindai
hi........ what is this pertain u all toking abt huh?i newbie . so alot of things donno.......

Pertain Road, it is off Jalan Besar.
Check it out here
www.streetdirectory.com.sg

For answers to any other questions, just read the forums, you'll get more info there. Have fun!

Chato
07-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Bros !
I was in Petain yesterday between 6:30 pm and 7:15 pm
The place lacked many ladies. Pat H3R11 not there. The lady mamasan was cleaning the staircase to the 2nd floor, so she wouldn't let people go up. I guess the second floor in House3 In was out of bounds.
In house 7, Jac's door was closed , and I didn't see that lady on Room 04 people talk about.
The ladies in House 18 are all disappeared. Room 8 and 9 closed and the arrogant Mona Room 16 closed. It was an empty house.
With regards to House 17, I didn't see that Ginny poeple talk about.
However, I saw a Lady in the second floor, H17R1a (I think)
she is on the room on the right after you climb the staircase.
She looks mature and has huge boobs, a bit saggy.Does any one have a report on her. Would appreciate it. I asked her fee and she said $30.
Finally went to House 16. No customers inside. Saw R19 door's open. Luck. So went in and had a session with H16R19.
I rubba rubba with her while I undressed, then I helped her undressed and started licking her bak and proceeded to her nipples. She started laughing and said ticklish. After undressing myself I had the SOP wash in the sink.
after that I kept on licking her nipples I put her on a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She said "you want to service me".
we laughed. I didn't lick her pussy, but I liked her thighs, and groin area near the pussy. I almost licked her pussy, as I had done many months ago, but I held myself.
Then I lied on the bed, and told her to do 69 position. so she gave me BJ while I licked her ass cheeks and goin area. Shiok.
After a while I came, and she kept blowing me, I had a cap on. But she wouldn't let go, until my dick is drained and soft. Shiok.

Chato
18-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Long queue in H16R19
Long queue in H16R19
Hi Bros !
I jalan jalan yesterday in Petain around 4:30 pm-5pm
Still Jac H7R1 (second floor) has not returned there's a signboard on her door.
H16R19 got a long queue : 3 people standing outside. Alamat !
Seems she's the ang pai in that house. Probably have to wait over one hour to get her. No way, I am not that patient.

H12R20 is out of bounds. There's a string barricade blocking access to the second half of house 12, do not know why.

With regards to H16r19 I used to get BBJ and CIM from her, I have even done 69 with her licking her chhe bye . But now I am more safety concerned, specially because she is not very keen on hygiene (she uses the same towel to clean all her customers didi) and also she recycles her tissue and cotton cloth to wipe your didi. I think that's not very hygienic.
Anyway, I think her attitude is great. One of the best I have encountered in Petain. She never has a bad attitude, she's always smiling and making conversation. Her tits are nice and her AR is SHIOK. I love her BBJ too, but now I do it with cap, just for safety, eventhough it is not as shiok. But as bro Gains said, 5 minutes of shiokness can ruin your life.

Idoru
18-03-2003, 05:02 PM
[B]Long queue in H16R19
Long queue in H16R19
Hi Bros !
I jalan jalan yesterday in Petain around 4:30 pm-5pm
Still Jac H7R1 (second floor) has not returned there's a signboard on her door.

Hi Bro Chato,
I was at Petian today and Jac H7R1 is back to work
Cheers:D

Chato
19-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Bro !
What time were you there bro (late evening) ?.
I looked in House 7 second floor but did not see her.
I personally do not know how she looks, I just follow sammyboy FR for my search.
I believe she was on leave is it ?
Thanks.

Idoru
19-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Bro !
What time were you there bro (late evening) ?.
I looked in House 7 second floor but did not see her.
I personally do not know how she looks, I just follow sammyboy FR for my search.
I believe she was on leave is it ?
Thanks.

Very, very sorry bro Chato, I went upstaire to H#3 and not H7#.
Got mixed up.......
Cheers

Chato
19-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Bro Idoru !
So which girl are you referring to in house 3, girl 98 ??? the ang pai of that house together with Ah Pat H3room 11.
I haven't seen Ah Pat in a long time.
I tried her twice though in the past.
However did not get frenching as some bros claim she offers.
She was friendly though, she licked my nipples and gave me a great Bj with cap though. She does't rush me either.
She is such a good looker. One of the best looking in Petain in my humble opinion. She could easily be a KTV hostess, work in a HC or Geylang.

Idoru
19-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Bro Idoru !
So which girl are you referring to in house 3, girl 98 ??? the ang pai of that house together with Ah Pat H3room 11.
I haven't seen Ah Pat in a long time.
I tried her twice though in the past.
However did not get frenching as some bros claim she offers.
She was friendly though, she licked my nipples and gave me a great Bj with cap though. She does't rush me either.
She is such a good looker. One of the best looking in Petain in my humble opinion. She could easily be a KTV hostess, work in a HC or Geylang.

Yes, H3R98 has got a few bros q'ing
Pat will start work today
Cheers:D

Fat Bone
25-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Went Pertain jalan jalan yesterday, wanted to look for 2414 as some bros had tried b4 but the door was shut. In the same house saw 2410 and realise that's she quite lau chio at a glance, decided to try her so proceed to the action.

She has a very stern face and don't look quite the same close up. After stripping and washing, she starts by licking my nipples both left and right, there after she proceed with BJ with cap, her motion was fast as in a hurry to finish you off, after a couple mins she move down to my ball and start a gentle sucking. The balls play was pretty relaxing as it is kind of ticklish and rewarding.

She then continue with the BJ but with more urgency, I stopped her from BJ further to proceed with the FJ. Her face shown displeasure during the FJ as if she is unwilling. Anyway I shoot my load and finish off after a few more jerks.

May try her again and build some relationship to see if can get better service next time. She is not utterly pretty but look present for her age. Anyway I like girls (ops should be lady) with an attitude and normally when you break the ice with them, you are likely to get better service.

BJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10
Damage: $30