PDA

View Full Version : New MILF Xiao Xi ?

frankykhoo1269
14-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Got a call suddenly this morning ... at about 11am from a sweet voice PRC. She told me that she got my Hp from her friend LiNa and revealed that the latter has flewback to BeiJing for Olympic game ke..ke..:D

Any she intro herslf as a MILF named Xiao Xi. Sound very horny and she agreed to charge only $60 for unlimited shots. Surprising she knew K area and I guess she may be here for a while. Anyway she described herself as above average looking, tall and boobs is 34C with perky nipples. Really felt wet while talking to her and decided to make appt with her late tonight or tomorrow evening after work.

Was trying to do research in SBY but could not find any FR on Xiao Xi. Any bros tried her pls post FR her or PM me can? You may also update in my blog Adult Fantasy World Secrets (http://adultfantasyworldsecrets.blogspot.com)

Her hp start with 9482 4xxx. Those who want her contact pls sign in your email at Adult Fantasy World Secrets (http://adultfantasyworldsecrets.blogspot.com). I have update it in the auto reply list. Current members will receive Xiao Xi hp once I tried her and post a FR for you to judge, k?

frankykhoo1269
15-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Just back from work.....surprise there is nobody know about her?

Anyway, will post my FR either tomorrow or day after....really tight in my work schedule.

frankykhoo1269
17-04-2008, 03:01 AM
Hi all again. After waited for 2days, no bros seem to know XiaoXi and there is also no FR despite some bros asked for her hp.

Lan lan, I have to test water tonight. Just back and after booking a late session at K81. Sms and arrived within 10mins. Thought of not sharing as I do not want to invite more queries. But then again in the spirit of sharing and thanks to other bros who shared their gems found with me b4, decided to sacrifice some sleep to type this out b4 I get lazy again. Once again I am here to share and not her PKT, pls direct all qns to XX directly if you have her hp nos. Other bros who got it from me feel free to share too. I am not particular about the points systems here, pls go ahead.

My personnel FR as follow :

After checked in, sms her the room and went for shower. Halfway through, bell ring and I went to open the door in birthday suit. After stepped in, she automatically undressed and helped to scrub all over me. During the process, asked her to BBBj me in the bathroom and she obliged. After 15mins under the running water, we proceeded to bed and she poured hot water (which I have boilt earlier) to perform a hot bbbj on me. 1st time for me as I have never encountered PRC doing this b4. Can see that she is trying hard to pls me. Her suction is one the best and I have felt the urged of CIM. Asked her to over and felt like painting her... but was dead tire and to bbbj till I cum while I have enjoying looking at her horny face and fingering her.

After 1st session ended, she did a short massage on me. To my surprise, she also offered to play a X-rated DVD for me to watch. Another 1st in PRC service. I commented that the market is too competitive and she really have a numbers of tricks to get return customers. She smiled and told me that she got more ....

Soon 2nd session commenced and she was initially various positions "As shown on TV".....esp her tits fuck...Control myself and I want to enter her cum. It is really a different feeling while watching TV and imagined that the MILF is the actress on TV...ke ..ke..:p

Name: Xiao Xi
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 57kg
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 32B (look saggy to me but good to suck anyway)
FJ : 8/10 (Flexible and willing to pls. Multi-positions welcome)
Frenching: Yes (but I don't really like)
Fingering: Yes
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardly can PRC bbbj till CIM)
Massage: 5/10 (Not a pro-msg)
Damage: $60/2/120mins (exclude room and CD)
Tips: $10 (for her ability to CIM (but optional)
RTF: Likely (if I want to look for cheap bonk)

Once again, above is my personal rating and may not be your kind of meat. She is DEFINITELY not a SYT but real MILF. If u are looking for STY, you will be disappointed. For a cheap bonk to fulfill your fantasy, she is the ONE.

Bros who intersted in her hp, pls sign in at my blog

Adult Fantasy World Secrets (http://adultfantasyworldsecrets.blogspot.com)

and key in your name and email on the right boxes and click "Let Me Have It For Free". XiaoXi hp will automatically emailed to your within an hour.

Remember to post FR for sharing...and upped my point if you like.

frankykhoo1269
19-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Her contact given out to SCORES of bros.... no FR? :confused:

hefner123
20-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Hi bro care to share contact?? thanks!

frankykhoo1269
22-04-2008, 02:31 AM
Sure. What is your email? PM me and I will send her contact to you.

frankykhoo1269
07-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Thought I lost this thread as no bros update FR and cannot find it in top 10 pages. Anyway, me just back from an overnight service with Xiao Xi. She charged me $120 *ex Rm & CD) for unlimited shots.

During the whole 10 hrs with her, we tried many different positions that I havve shown her with the KamaSutra guides that I have bought. She was willing to try and loved it. I esp like the doggy on the edge of the bed and pulling her long hair.

Better not got into juicy details.

Her latest rating I gave as follow:

Name: Xiao Xi (PRC)
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Weight: 50kg (she told me she has reduced weight due to bonking too much liao :D)
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 36A (saw her bra size)
FJ : 9/10 (Flexible and willing to pls. Multi-AV positions)
Frenching: Yes (she even suck your tonge)
Fingering: Allow
Painting : Allow
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardly can PRC bbbj till CIM - 3rd shot was into her face :p )
Massage: 6/10
Damage: $120/5/10hrs (exclude room and CD)
Tips: $20 (for willing to let me try her VIRGIN ASS but am not successful to enter :mad:)
RTF: DEFINITELY (still want to her virgin AJ)

Any bros who managed to loosen it, pls post FR so that I could go after you ... ke ke.. My advise is better to bring along a tube of lub.

I will be leaving for Genting (read Genting thread) tomorrow. Those who want her hp, pls do not PM me but look for others who have post her FR. I am ok for bros to share gem around. Alternative may join my group with your email and Nick at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)
Xiao Xi hp and a list of KamaSutra tips will be send via email autoresponder.

REMEMBER TO FILL IN YOUR INFO BEFORE YOU CLICK - JOIN THE GROUP.

aces68
07-05-2008, 06:05 AM
bro,

i joined your group some time back but never got her number-leh.
can PM to me, tks.

Frankiestine
07-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Damage: $120/5/10hrs (exclude room and CD)
Tips: $20 (for willing to let me try her VIRGIN ASS but am not successful to enter :mad:)

Bro Frank...how come the damage double from your first fr...and your damage looks funny leh.. you mean you had her for 120, 5 shots and 10 hours?

Anyway seems like this one needs some assploration and monster always interested in virgin ass...if you like maybe monster do the pioneer assploration and try and "open" the way for the rest...:D

frankykhoo1269
12-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Bro Frank...how come the damage double from your first fr...and your damage looks funny leh.. you mean you had her for 120, 5 shots and 10 hours?

Anyway seems like this one needs some assploration and monster always interested in virgin ass...if you like maybe monster do the pioneer assploration and try and "open" the way for the rest...:D

Hey you monster, me just back from Genting (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/malaysian-commercial-sex-scene/22991-genting-got-fun-bor-69.html#post2765213) and not yet recover from the 3 bonks and hours of driving. However if you are interested, feel free to lub it 1st before I retry her "V" ass end this week. Remember to mention that you are XiaoZhou friend or she may not allow you to do so. Bring along a good lub as her is really tight which I have failed to open in my last 10hrs of ONS with her.

To ans your Qs, I paid her $120 for 10hrs of services with 5bonks overnight. Don't find it anything wrong leh :confused:

toby_yu
12-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi bro, I found Xiao Xi is a very good FL.
Can you share her contact no with me? I want to have a try.
Thanks very much.

Frankiestine
13-05-2008, 09:09 AM
To ans your Qs, I paid her $120 for 10hrs of services with 5bonks overnight. Don't find it anything wrong leh :confused:

...sorry my bad, realised it after posting and re-reading your post again then discovered you had actually had her for 10 hours...wow 120 for 5 shots over 10 hours that is a real bargain..your kaki didn't go lembek on you...:D

btw me definitely would like to do some assploration on her, hers must be one hard ass to crack, considering it took you 10 hours and still unbreakable..:D...can pm me her contact? tks..

btw i joined the yahoo group only got the karma sutra file didn't have xiao xi contacts...

frankykhoo1269
13-05-2008, 06:18 PM
...sorry my bad, realised it after posting and re-reading your post again then discovered you had actually had her for 10 hours...wow 120 for 5 shots over 10 hours that is a real bargain..your kaki didn't go lembek on you...:D

btw me definitely would like to do some assploration on her, hers must be one hard ass to crack, considering it took you 10 hours and still unbreakable..:D...can pm me her contact? tks..

btw i joined the yahoo group only got the karma sutra file didn't have xiao xi contacts...

Ok. PM me your email and I send it to you her contact. Cannot break her V ass maybe due to my little bro lembek esp when put on CD... sigh my next mission is to target at her Axx 1st and rest on 2nd round. Don't believe I will fail it again.:mad:

m0n3ym1nd$$$
13-05-2008, 06:42 PM
You have been sharing alot of PRCs. Great sharing spirit!
up you

frankykhoo1269
13-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi bro, I found Xiao Xi is a very good FL.
Can you share her contact no with me? I want to have a try.
Thanks very much.

Bro,

Sign in your Name, hp and email athttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets

You will automatically received XiaoXi and other 4 PRCs contacts and a KamaTips via email. Isn't that GREAT!:D

Frankiestine
13-05-2008, 07:19 PM
bro franky, negate the pm, just signed in and saw the contacts on your group...wow see you been really keeping yourselves busy in genting...:D

frankykhoo1269
13-05-2008, 08:18 PM
You have been sharing alot of PRCs. Great sharing spirit!
up you

Hope other bros could embrace this sharing spirits too. Good for our economy (multiplier effects), bros taste varieties of satisfactions and gals are more encouraged to visit LION city too. Eventually increase our tourism mah..:p

Frankiestine
16-05-2008, 08:40 PM
A big thank you Bro FrankyKhoo for the contact. Monster antenna were raised when he read that Bro FK tried to do a failed "assploration" on XX. So Monster Frankie decided that it was time for himself to take on this "assploration" into unchartered territories.

Today was just like another day for the past two weeks, very pek chek, Monster facing domestic problems at home just did not have the mood to work, decided to take urgent leave and pack my bags and head for a "assploration".

Called XX up and confirm with her that she is willing to do the "assploration" together with Monster.

Reached the hotel, before checking in, went to the next door 7-11 and bought a tube of lubricant. But waited nearly half and hour before she turned up. In she step into the room, XX is no SYT and neither is she lau chio MILF, you can literally see all the crow lines on the eyes. Honestly, Monster feel she is more then her given age of 36.

To cut short to the chase, we bath together and she came out wrap in towels cos she complained that aircon was a bit strong for her. Monster then laid on bed, she came over and started stroking Monster all over. Sucking on my nipples, I took her hand to stroke my little brother to arouse him. She took this as a cue that I wanted a BBBJ. She started off licking him lightly on the tip of the head. At first I thought, "was this the best she could give for bj?" But I was wrong, cos she proceeded to give me a deep throat bbbj, moving her head up and down. While she was doing this, Monster took the opportunity to finger her pussy. Once in a while I would insert one finger into her ass just a bit so as to get her used to the sensation. She exclaimed "man man lai bao bei, wo you dian jin zhan, mei zuo guo". Translate, slowly baby, I have never done before hence abit "assxited". Monster reply "bu yau jin zhan fan dian yu".

Just not to turn her off completely, Monster then decided to do a 69 with her, so as to take her mind off the AJ to come later. We painted each other for some 10 mins or so...in between I would tickle her ass with my fingers. Monster then got her to lie on the bed, we french and Monster started to suckle on those melons of hers. While doing so, I decided to go back to fingering her in the pussy and ass. Each time I finger her in the ass, she would exclaimed "Fan dian you ba bao bei". I was afraid I would used up the entire tube before even going to the AJ. So to take her anxiety over the "assploration", Monster decided to use the Lok Siew Fong jit jiu of Leng Sai Yat Ji...the two finger attack..one finger in the ass and the other in the pussy...just like a two stroke engine both were moving simultaneously in and out of the ass and pussy...XX was moaning, don't know whether from the pleasure of being fingered in the pussy or the slight discomfort of being finger poked in the ass. "Ah ah bao bei man yi dian" "Wo mei zuo guo you dian jin zhan". She kept repeating the same line to me....

Monster decided to give her ass a rest. Climb on top of her shoulders pinning her down with my knees and shaft my little bro into her mouth and make her give me another round of bj. I was fucking her mouth. Didn't want to waste power on mouth fucking. Monster then put on safety helmet on his little brother in preparation for the final "ass"ault. But first did her in missionary style. Push her knees up and held her legs up until the knees nearly touched her face, Monster felt his little brother assault deep into her love carnal. After a few mins of missionary, tried to a "assploration" but it was difficult from this position cos her hole was a bit on the low side, there was only one way to do this "ass"ault the best way to do a "assploration" and that was doggie style. But she raised her butt too high so Monster had to press her butt down and bring her ass to my dick level. But each time when my little brother lead the "ass"ault, she would raised her butt up. I had to constantly re"ass"ured her and kept lubricating the ass as well as my brother helmet.

Slowly bit by bit, Monster gave a little push to help his little brother force and bash his way in to her ass, he managed to established a foothold at the door way. There was no turning back now, it was the final "ass"ault, it was not or never, Monster gave one thrust to assist his little brother in the "ass"ault. It went in all the way. Success!!! Monster has finally successfully "assplored" XX ass.

"Ah bao bei man yi dian man yi dian" XX pleaded. Monster smelled "shit", once Monster smell "shit" there is no way to stop him. Starting off like a 4 stroke engine slowly picking up speed to a 2 stroke bike, Monster pick up pace in fucking XX ass. She was moaning in "asstasy", I could see her grabbing her hair, the bed sheets anything in sight. Pounding occasionally on the bed. Once in a while she tried to raise her butt or pull forward but Monster would have none of this. He held on to her waist and pull her back in. Piak piak piak piak, the sound of her butt cheek against monster. As Monster was reaching his climax, he picked up pace, faster and faster. Monster shot his load out in her ass, of cos with brother still with his helmet on. It was simply "asshilirating", "asstatic" and "assciting". XX collapse onto the bed "asshausted" from being "ass"aulted by Monster brother. It had been a long time since the Asshole bandit had deflower a virgin ass. Monster just did a XXX on XX ass. And ass marks the spot...:D

We rested a while before we went to round 2 but partly due to Monster nearly spending his full force on the AJ, he opt for a bbbj and finish off missionary again with XX. But this was simply nothing compared to the AJ.

THE ASS IS THE BEST, IF YOU TRIED THE ASS YOU WON'T WANT TO TRY THE REST....:D

Those who are interested in XX contacts, take a good look at Bro FK fr. But just a reminder, if you looking for SYT or lau chio then better pass this one over. I can say after this, she has created her own niche market for other Asshole Bandit like me...:p

kissclong
16-05-2008, 09:08 PM
A big thank you Bro...

THE ASS IS THE BEST, IF YOU TRIED THE ASS YOU WON'T WANT TO TRY THE REST....:D

Those who are interested in XX contacts, take a good look at Bro FK fr. But just a reminder, if you looking for SYT or lau chio then better pass this one over. I can say after this, she has created her own niche market for other Asshole Bandit like me...:p

One of the best FR I've ever read. Nice!
:)

m0n3ym1nd$$$
20-05-2008, 03:55 AM
Thats a good quote. I have not ventured into the dark side....

but your statement has made me ponder if I had miss something interesting :D

wat2woopee
20-05-2008, 11:37 AM
A Starting off like a 4 stroke engine slowly picking up speed to a 2 stroke bike, for a bbbj and finish off missionary again with XX. But this was simply nothing compared to the AJ.

Asshole Bandit like me...:p

U Sure 2 Stroke Bike, Sounds more like a twin turbine Private Jet to me.....:D

Frankiestine
20-05-2008, 08:52 PM
U Sure 2 Stroke Bike, Sounds more like a twin turbine Private Jet to me.....:D

bro woopee at my age, two stroke engine good enough...twin turbine might just be pushing it a bit for me...:D

frankykhoo1269
20-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Wow !!!

Look like a nos of bros have enjoyed XX tight Ass but so far only 1 FR on this Asshole :confused:

I have yet to try her ass since I last failed to enter her virgin ASS. Each time when I want to enter, my bro just go soft after a few tries. Any bros to teach the trick (eg which is best position to enter etc) as I might just found another V ass (Chen Ling) soon. Am still trying to neg when I RTF this new gem.

For bro who want to try Chen Ling.... As stated in my FR http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...chen-ling.html

DO NOT PM me for hp nos. It will be email to you once you have join in with your email at

Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

wat2woopee
23-05-2008, 03:00 PM
bro woopee at my age, two stroke engine good enough...twin turbine might just be pushing it a bit for me...:D

So yr two stroke engine SMOKIN with all the 2T additive? :D

SGGS
23-05-2008, 03:35 PM
wow... nice FR. :rolleyes:

Nitro Trans
28-05-2008, 02:02 PM
FR on Xiao Xi
Thanks Bro Frankykh001269 for sharing her contact.
Was being tired and horny last friday late night after work. So give Xiao Xi a call for a session. Reach K81, booked a room and within 10mins. She’s here. But a little disappointment when open the door. She look alittle old, maybe around 40+. Not my cup of tea. But unfortunely show must go on. Invite her in and have some TCSS before proceed to bath. She gave me a good scrub and make sure my didi is clean. Her skin was not really smooth with some blemish mark. Few wrinkles around her eye. A little tummy fat. Boobs was quite firm and tender.

Once in the bed, start to lick my nipples. Really such hard on them. She really know how to tease a guy. After, she came down where my didi still in sleeping mode. Capped me and start to BJ me. Suction was good. Ball licking was fantastic. Nothing to shout about.

Next to the cowgirl style, slowly making her way down to my didi, WOW:eek: Damn super tight and take some time to insert it. Can feel the pussy rubbing hard round my didi. A few up and down stroke. Whereby her boobs was bouncing. Too bad my didi sleep again, maybe due to my tiredness and stress. But Xiao Xi never give up. Very hardworking and willing to pleased you at all time. She then again gave me a BJ and HJ. While she BJing, she will look at me wheather which is better for me. Manage to finger her while she service me. After a while, looking at her tired expression. Ask her to rest, but insist to finish her job. About 10min or less. Ask her to stop and take a rest. She even willing to cooking cup noodle and milo for me. Her service was very tip top. The rest of the time were just TCSS till time out.

Throughout the whole session, was excellent. Due to my didi not alert this time. In term of servicing, was truely enlighten your will.

My rating:
Look: 5.5/10 (abit old, wrinkles round her eye)
Boob: B+ (Firm and tender)
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction)
FJ: 9/10 (super tight)
Service: 9/10 (excellent)
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent)
Damage: $60 + $10tips
RTF: maybe not

TS: Hope my FR worth reading and up me for the effort. tks:)

mrpig85
31-05-2008, 04:23 AM
thanks bro frankykhoo1269 for ur share on xiao xi
here my fr just back from her service be4 later going oversea ok here my story go about -xiao xi

give her a call she told mi get a room and inform her ok went to 81 near her area after infrom her the room number wait for 10-15min bell ring when open door she turn up in a pink dress but i was abit disspointed she look abit old maybe in her 40s maybe not my cup of tea invite her in talk cock while i smoke she strip on front of mi she offer to shower wif mi She gave me a good wash and make sure my didi is clean. her body not smooth abit tummy be4 shower finish she give mi a short bj in toilet.after that we both get dry and get on to bed she start to lick my nipples and touch my didi but my didi still not up zzzz maybe due to tired or not my cup of tea after that she went to bj her bj was good no rush even when my didi still not up she was trying hard i see the effort put in .due to no mood i ask her to Massage mi wow her massage i must give A1 really to mi really nice and relex massage she really noe all the spot well dam so song !after 1 hr of massage i told her thanks and pay her she still smile at mi say u haven release keke but i told her is ok

*she is a pei du mama so pls trest her well hear from her alot customer always call and never turn up end up waste her taxi money and there is a guy meet her and reject her service in the face and did not pay her a cent (min pay her taxi fare mah)

Race: PRC
Looks: 4.5/10 (maybe not my cup of tea)
Weight: 57kg
Body : 4.5/10
Boobs: 32B (look saggy to me )
FJ : never try
Frenching: never try
Fingering: Yes
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardly can get such a hardworking 1)
Massage: 9.5/10 (must TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Damage: $60/2/120mins (exclude room and CD)
Tips: $20 (for her good massage and friendly)
RTF: Likely (if I want to look good Massage)
REALLY A nice lady and good to chat no rush olso good service !!!

simone
31-05-2008, 04:36 AM
wa lau...tot got another big boob deal... but boob size from C to B to A..according to the wonderful FRs from our BROs...sigh

BUt the main highlights of MILFS is tht they are simply service orientated... will try LiLI 36C firat,, so many milfs...so little time (money too)

mrpig85
31-05-2008, 04:54 AM
haha got big boobs deal share lei lol =X maybe meet up for gangbang keke

coolstud18
31-05-2008, 07:41 AM
dear Frankiexx?

yr blog at adultfantasyworldsecrets.blogspot.com has been removed, man!

c'mon, be truthful ... u real or not?

skybusy
02-06-2008, 05:52 AM
bro, after i this few days i will go find her ,thanks share, . thanks.

Frankiestine
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
dear Frankiexx?

hullo if you have been reading every single post you would have known that there is another website to sign up for the contacts...

frankykhoo1269
19-06-2008, 07:21 PM
dear Frankiexx?

Yea, my blogspot was being deleted by google because someone wrote indecent stuff on it. Thought set that up to help bros shared FRsand good catch and at the same time earn some ads $$ without the hassle of answering every emails of answer XX hp.

Anyway back to basic, just sign in my group at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?dest=%2Fgroup%2FAdultFantasyWorldSecrets %2F)

You will be able to get XX contact at the file area.:D

Btw, am meeting her tomorrow night and she promised to wear G-string for me. Stay tune as I will take her pics for bros to view.

frankykhoo1269
31-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Yesterday was my horny day after leaving ICA for renewal fo passport... cos planning a trip soon and will book at coming NATAS.

Since the SYT by William stack is asking for $130, I decided to go for a cheaper MILF. Called up Li Juan for a massage but she got CLIENTS queuing up :confused: Should not release her hp to all bros... now want to book her also got no slots.

No choice and call up Hong Yen and again she is booked. Lan lan go home and search the net. Managed to find one (Qin2) intro by Bro Jar and arrange to meet at TP carpark. When she arrived, kept saying she is rushing and about to go home soon etc etc. Anyway find cannot click and kiss her goodbye.

Called another another chick 8148xx10 and instead of usual greeting, she kept crying over the phone and my "hero" instinct told me to rescue her at MacPherson Road. Reached there and she did not pick up...:mad: What a fxxx.

No choice decided to go for my usual suspect Xiao Xi as she stay nearby. Arrange to meet at Balestiel 81 and at last we met at about 8.30pm. Sometimes, I realised time really flies...

Very satisfied with 2 shots and cum massage. Not bad as she has improved. Told me that she has learnt from ShiFu. Wonder is it Bro ShiFu per se??

Actually wanted to try her "assploration" but she told me that 1 Monster just torn her apart few days ago and she is still feeling pain back there. No choice loh.... ask is it the Frankeinstin and she said no. Know she still remember who this monster is as her virgin ass is given to him for just $100! Still owe me a dinner bro.

For those who want to try XX, just sign in your email at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets)

Pls don't PM as it is flooded and I got phobias opening it now. Each time, I cleared... another group of PM streaming in. Decided to go for a break 1st.:p

Frankiestine
31-07-2008, 03:45 PM
hahaha bro franky i think she got such a trauma from my analising that she forgot she only gave away her "virginity" to me at 80 bucks..:D

adonis
14-08-2008, 03:13 PM
DOn't call Xiao Xi. I had a bad experience with her recently. She looks like she can be my mother's sister. I think she's too old looking. She didn't give me a massage. She asked for $80, I think. I told her she agreed to $60 over the phone. I was prepared to abandon the whole session. But she relented n accepted $60.

Her BJ was so so. She said she didn't like to give BJs. I put on a condom. The sex wasn't better than average. When I was in her anus, she kept on complaining dat it was painful. She asked me to finish soon. Dat seemed to affect my performance. I couldn't control myself n ejaculated. 35 -40 mins. I paid her $60, changed n left.

If she's a PDMM, n needs $, she should give satisfactory sex svc. Besides if she was in Geylang, she would find it v hard to command $20 -$30 for sex. I speak from some experience exploring Geylang n health cents. If she can't give good BJs n FJs, she should do some other job e.g. teach Mandarin, cook n sell mainland China food, babysit etc ... I really don't like to post a bad FR.

Xiao Xi
Looks: Not my cup of tea
$60
RTF: Never

hardlife
18-08-2008, 02:43 PM
FR Xiaoxi

First many thanks to bro frankykhoo1269 cos I am newbie, hard to get contact from bro.

Actually, this is my first bonk, but really a bad one. Try her several weeks ago, but too bad to have the mood write done Fr, anyway, need up bro's points.

Reach K81, and told need wait for 1hour cos no room, so call xiaoxi should wait, ok or not? say, yes. so book a room and go have a tour at the shopping center. 40mins later, got a call and say room is ready. check in the room, sms xiaoxi the room number, 5 mins later. bell ring, and I open the door. See a old antie there. Her face is really old, can say a little bit 'ugly'. Since I am yang, and may be she is too old for me. IMM want to escape, since this is my first bonking, desire a better. But want to be a gentleman, so still let her in. Then we bath together, clean quite throughly, find her body seems well maintained. go to bad. Since not in the mood, just lay down, and she give a bj for 2 mins, and start ride me even little bro do not fully hard. Cowgirl for 3 mins then I ask for doystyle, pump her for another 4 mins, then cum.

Then I clean my self, and she lay on bed, and watch tv. After I bath myself, she offer my massage for 10mins. Have to say, she massage is ok. Then to start 2nd run. After that, she go and clean her self. after she finish, Then I go to bath my self. When I got out of the bathroom, found she already dress up herself, waiting there for the payment. Since lost the mood, have nothing to say, just pay her and let her go.

Here FR on her
Name: XiaoXi
Looks:3/10
Body: 5/10
Ht:164
Wt:55kg

Frenching:No try
Fingering:not try
Bj:3/10
Fj:4/10

Damage:$60/2/45mins

frankykhoo1269
28-08-2008, 12:05 PM
FR Xiaoxi

First many thanks to bro frankykhoo1269 cos I am newbie, hard to get contact from bro.

Damage:$60/2/45mins

Sorry bro hardlife cannot up you as your post is more than 24hrs.

Btw to all bros, currently you should be able to find 3 good and reliable PRC FLs contacts and photos in Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets/)

To help bros decide who is better, I have created a poll for bros who have tried XiaoXi, Xiao D or Yue Er to cast. Sorry Anwar not included. Pls vote and your identity will not be revealed. Don't worry and result will also be email to you. You may assess their FR on:

1. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91187-cheap-sweet-young-prc-gem-founded.html

2. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/83929-new-milf-xiao-xi-3.html Poll only valid for 2 week and all members will see results.

VOTE NOW!

frankykhoo1269
29-08-2008, 02:40 PM
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! That is why I always want to prevent OKT from joining my group. After this last post by OKT (not sure are u)

"When u call her dun forget to tell her tat recommended by jepun tai ker ( japanese bro)
sign off
bro bronco" Bro Bronco, pls tell me what happen?

I also realised cannot login event with my email. Damn!! All my other personally emails and documents, passwords, FL contacts etc also lost.. can someone tell me what happen??

Wow ko... am not okt also kanna this type of treatment... sometimes it may not be good just for sharing... Guess my plan to fly Manila to bonnk Joy also burnt liao..

Am leaving for Genting now and have just clear all my PMs. So bros who want to have Yue Er, Xiao Xi or Xiao D or Genting FLs contacts could just have PM me but will only reply when I am back.

Be patients.

Btw any bros (lau Jiao) here can tell me what happen to my yahoo group and how to retrieve the info back? Thanks.

Lastly, Bro Sch thank for helping to post but seem like you posting cannot get through....

Frankiestine
29-08-2008, 04:34 PM
huh bro franky u mean some one hijack your yahoo group??

frankykhoo1269
03-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Thank bro for help. Manage to upload this pictures for comparison. Who is better?

Loaded at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo)

frankykhoo1269
13-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Thank bro for help. Manage to upload this pictures for comparison. Who is better?

Loaded at Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo)

Wow ... she is lacking behind in the poll. Nobody support Xiao Xi liao? Heard that she do TARMA too. Any bros know who is her partner?

frankykhoo1269
23-09-2008, 01:01 AM
hahaha bro franky i think she got such a trauma from my analising that she forgot she only gave away her "virginity" to me at 80 bucks..:D

Haahaa.... my dear monster bro..

Did you RTF XX ass lately? At last I have joined you to the "darkside" last week, wonder are you the one who lossen for me.... keekee...The after effect of AF is that I felt my heart pumping extremely hard after the shot, machan cheong the last 100m in the 2.4km run.

We both collapsed at the bed for almost 5mins after my little bro get weaken and slipped out of her ass.

After payment, I told her my favourite tagline "I will e Back" :p

Btw, I have PM you my latest found gem HAPPY. She is still a"virgin" in this line and will officially XiaHai tomorrow. If she does assploration, do keep me inform.

For other samsters, my new Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo/) has some pictures uploaded, including Xiao Xi.

Franky
Enlargement (http://pinurl.com/6a8)

Frankiestine
23-09-2008, 03:44 PM
congratulation bros franky on your induction to the dark side...may the force remains strong with you...:p

actually i yet to rtf xx as i was away on a assploration for new dark tunnels to burrow...so far been going down the list intro by some bro and i might just have a potential candidate for assploration...cos the whole time i was asspanding the dark hole for her and there was only the slightest hint of objection when we did 69 and i doggie her and finger her ass at the same time...but unfortunately i didn't have any lubricant then...but stay tune...cos the ASS HOLE BANDIT might just strike again....:D:D:D

greenbs1968
23-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow.... what is this ass talk about?? Managed to get Xiao Xi contact from Bro Franky's group.

Being a newbies, am I right to say that I could bonk Xiao Xi ass 2x at only $80? I dont want to bark at the wrong tree. Sorry, pls correct me if I am wrong. Did she provide Lub to enter the dark tunnel? Hopefully I can speed and not at 70km per hour....:D

Feel like trying her tomorrow :p

greendi1269
24-09-2008, 10:28 PM
congratulation bros franky on your induction to the dark side...may the force remains strong with you...

Got Xiao Xi contact from Bro Franky group. Actually wanted to bonk Happy at 6pm but she already confirmed with some one at 7pm. So decided to go for assploration as she is the ONLY one currently that I know off whom providing AF.

6pm reach B81 and sms room to her. Within 10mins she came to d room quite fast. First look "mic hian ber pie" lah, not d attractive type but bonkable. She stripped to her birthday suit n we started shower together.

Her massage is reasonable good n she really put in 101% effort. She gave me a whole body massage from head to toe, very detailed in her massage.
After 1 hr, sh ended d session by asking me whether i wld like her to do a "special"? Of course, I replied her that I want her ASS and she smiled.

Told out her oil and applied on my CD. Told me to enter the tunnel at <70km/hr as she has some problem with it as too long no bros tested the ground. What can I said.... like a virgin .... so so so very tight ...... Perhaps Bro Frankiestine should try to lossen it more often... haahaaahaaa.

Overall her positive attitude in service, plus her eagerness to please will gain more points. I am sure in no time she will have a niche market in this area. I do enjoy her massaged on my balls n bbbj!

My Ratings (strictly my personal opinion ONLY)

Look: 5.5/10 (milf)
Body: 7/10 (still slim)
Boobs: abt 34B
Massage: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
Juagen: 6/10 (alot to learn)
Attitude: 10/10
Price: $60 (Massage + AF) where to find? Tip $10
RTF: Yes (for futher AF and her good massage)

Thank u Bro Franky for d contact of your budget and valuable for money treat. Also must thanks to your Kamasutra tips n site is also very informative too. Will up you when power is back.:D

frankykhoo1269
27-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Got Xiao Xi contact from Bro Franky group.

Thank u Bro Franky for d contact of your budget and valuable for money treat. Also must thanks to your Kamasutra tips n site is also very informative too. Will up you when power is back.:D

Thanks. Will up you when power back.

Franky
Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankykhoo/)

aces68
15-10-2008, 12:30 AM
thanks to bro franky for the contact.

Msg her and met up at L81. She was late for 30 minutes cos she got off at the wrong bus stop. Anyway, I did not expect much on the looks, so when she arrived, it was more or less what I expected. Only thing that I did not expect was her long curly hair.

Stripped and showered together. She cleaned me thoroughly (plus point).

Dried up and ended on bed. She seems to be a bit overhygenic, got out several sheets of tissue before we even started. She started by sucking my nipples. I asked her to lie down with me on top. I asked her whether can kiss , she said normally she dun kiss, but since I asked, she would allow it. But it was not the kind of deep frenching that I like.

Then I moved down and licked her nipples. Moved further down, pussy no smell. Not much response during painting, just moaning only. She allowed my fingers to enter her pussy. After a while I capped, entered and pumped her missionary until I came. She immediately went to wash up.

When we started 2nd round, she was cowgirl on top, after a while she became tired and I took over missionary style. Pumped her till I came. I must say that her pussy is naturally tight. The we washed up, TCSS a while, paid up and said goodbye.

My ratings are :-
Looks : 4/10 (Wrinkles on forehead, looks like auntie but have long curly hair)
Body : 6/10 (skin is dark, a bit of flesh, tummy still considered flat, but skin a bit rough on the arms and thighs)
Boobs : 32B (guess only, i'm not expert in size, aerolea is the small dark type)
Frenching : NO (Some light kissing only - big minus point)
BBBJ : N/A (she never offered)
Painting : Yes (no smell)
69 : N/A
CIM : N/A
AR : N/A
FJ : 8/10 (still tight)
Service: 5/10 (quite SOP service, more like me servicing her :o)
Attitude: 6/10 (quite chatty, nice demeanour, minus point for not asking permission before SMS and call HP)
GFE: Not really (I don't feel any GFE)
RTF: Unlikely

Maybe she didn't click with me cos I did not feel that she tried her best to service me. Just my honest opinion and FR. btw, she said she has a cousin arriving tomoro night, fresh and never into FL. She also ask me whether I tarma before..I said yes but did not probe further..maybe she got offer tarma ??:rolleyes:
I've had better, but I've also had worse. But I had expected more of a wild sex session after some of her earlier FRs. Disappointed again.:(

frankykhoo1269
15-10-2008, 01:57 AM
she has a cousin arriving tomoro night, fresh and never into FL. She also ask me whether I tarma before..I said yes but did not probe further..maybe she got offer tarma ??:rolleyes:(

You are right bro. Confirmed coming on Thur morning. I will FR once try the new stock. Already advise her to do TARMA at a cheaper rate to all bros. Look like she has agreed to my proposal. Let wait and see how the new arrival look. Hope a younger MILF :D

Will up your points on Thur. Got HAPPY contact?

aces68
15-10-2008, 12:34 PM
You are right bro. Confirmed coming on Thur morning. I will FR once try the new stock. Already advise her to do TARMA at a cheaper rate to all bros. Look like she has agreed to my proposal. Let wait and see how the new arrival look. Hope a younger MILF :D

Will up your points on Thur. Got HAPPY contact?

tks,bro. yes, I got Happy's contact.

frankykhoo1269
17-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Got a call from XiXi yesterday afternoon informing me that her younger sister (NanNan) has just touched down in our lovely golden lioncity
early morning.

Told me that NanNan is new and have never done FL before. Asking me to test water since I am a patient and willing generous coach.
However due to the Franchising Fair at Suntec until this Saturday....I told her that I could not make it until Sunday night. By then she
should have starve to death liao keekee...

Since NanNan is in her early 30s and look "pu-tong" but boob size is 34C, advised her that it is tough to compete in this FL trade nowaday
with the influx of young PRCs. Suggested why not do a MILF sister TARMA and surprising they agreed at $60 each for 2hrs unlimited
shots. Where to find bros.... guess this should be the cheapest in the market now. May all bros united and pressed down the price since
our economy is also heading south.

Ok, contact uploaded in my group liao.

So bros, if you think you are a good trainier and not fussy about MILF look, PM me for contact as no criteria needed since she is
urgently in need of cash. Am not OKT but just helping her to survive. Do take note that NanNan is new and may not know-how to do
certain SOP.

Btw NanNan "VIRGIN" overnight starting from TONIGHT is only priced at $120 only. That all I can share. Call NanNan direct for enquiries
as I have also not seen her yet!

ykl44
18-10-2008, 10:41 PM
TS as requested. Repost as follow:

"Young man what can I said... you really can get good cheap lobang..
Was camping in your last group for quite sometimesbut did not post FR
as it is quite inconvenient for me to do so at home.

Anyway, chance upon the contact from your broadcast and immediately
called Nan2 for an appointment. Luck was with me as she claimed that
I was her 1st customer to do SuanFei. Without further ado, popped a
Viagra and rushed down to K81 without even taking my dinner. Was
worried that my heart could not take it though ....

Booked room and both arrived within 5 mins. Confirmed that Nan2 is
very raw in this trade and whole session was basically dominated by
Xi2. Anyway I still prefer to try new stock so my 1st shot ended
with Nan2 in a doggy style. After my shot, both gals gave a good
massage just like in Bangkok. 2 pairs of hands on my naked body and
within half an hour, I hungered for sex again. Again I go for Nan2.
Was trying to do her ass which she rejected Xi2 came to rescue and
offer her ass.. why not and I shot all my cum into it.

Requested Nan2 to shower me and doing the bath, asked her to bbbj me
and was funny to see her do half-way and nearly throw up. After
dried up, I again cannot tahan and aimed for Nan2 hole again. I must
said that she is very accommodating and willing to please. After few
positions, I again cum.

In fact this is the 1st time in so so so many years that I cummed 3Xs
within 2hrs. When paying time, I asked how much and Xi2 said $60
each. Asked can cheaper and surprised time, both agreed to give
discount at $50 each since Nan2 claimed that she is new to this
trade. Overall definitely a very SEXtisfying sexion for an old man
like man.

If you are not in for the look but service and value for $. The pair
is a budget choice to consider."

bazoo
21-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Thank bro franky for passing me the contacts.

Book Nan nan yesterday. Book a room and msg her told her e rm nos. Went up first and waited for her. She came in a while. Went in, chit chat a while after that ask her to bath together. While bathing she bath me and start to rub my brother and balls, couldn't tahan anymore ask her to bbbj me. shiok man. Can see she's new to this thing. She wanted to throw up. Ask her to stop as cannot tahan already. Dry up went on bed to continue. I started to finger her while she bj me not bad quite tight and wet already. After that ask her to cap me and ride me for about 10 min. After that, i turned over actually wanted try my luck to aim for her ass. But she sensed it and quick reject so lan lan. I doggy her quite a while before i cannot tahan and cum. After that clean up ask her to massage me while i take a nap until time up. Never go for second round as tired:(.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Boob: 4/10
Frenching:never try
Fingering: Very wet and tight
Painting : never try
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: 50 for 2hrs. 20 for room.
RTF: not for e time being

Overall: If you're looking for a budget bonk and do not mind look too much, it's really worth it for this price.

cck37
25-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Thanks to TS Franky for the contact in your group.

Sms Nan2 and she was on the wat home to Sengkang?? Told her I wanted a TARMA session with both sister and she agreed to arranged.

Met up at K81 and our 3somes started with great sensual ruba ruba touches and kissess. All stripped and showered together. 2 pairs of hands cleaning me thoroughly are a plusplus die die must try experience.

Since I did not expect much on the looks for MILF. So was not disappointed with their looks. Both siblings are great TARMAr as they sen to know what to do. When I was bonking Nan, Xi went behind me and lick my ass or clinch her breast onto my back. Great feeling and within second I cannot tahan and shot my 1st load.

Xi then teaches Nan on how to massage me and explained that Nan was here less than 10days.

When I get hard again, Nan started to suck my nipples while commerced her Bbbj. She then placed a pillow under my butt and suck my small head while Nan go under for AR. HummmmHummmm.

As I was tired, I asked them to CIM me With the 2 mouths continuously caped my didi, how can I stand? Mission accomplished.

PLus point Nan her pussy is naturally tight. While Xi allow Assfuck. Will definitely try next time and a single session. We then washed up, paid up and left as a happy man.

TS thanks again for sharing this budget TARMA bonk.

frankykhoo1269
26-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks to TS Franky for the contact in your group.
TS thanks again for sharing this budget TARMA bonk.

Have upped you liao. Check your CP. Thanks for FR.

If you want the budget Viet SYT contact let me know.

cck37
27-10-2008, 11:45 AM
TS, ps I have already got your sweet viet SYT contact from your group and tried her last week.

Also RTF her yesteday mann... will post FR later.

This week may TARMA this budget pair again. Your group still have another pair right?

Btw did not see the points you upped me leh...:confused:

frankykhoo1269
28-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Here the TARMA sisters photos.

http://img134.imagevenue.com/loc785/th_31845_NanNan_122_785lo.jpg (http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31845_NanNan_122_785lo.jpg)

http://img22.imagevenue.com/loc1167/th_32035_Xiao_Xi_122_1167lo.jpg (http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=32035_Xiao_Xi_122_1167lo.jpg)

Damaged $100/2/unlimited shots

frankykhoo1269
29-10-2008, 12:41 AM
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 19 October 2008 1:09:48

I have the opportunity to book a sexxion with them yesterday and when
i ask for AJ,XiXi said nan2 does not do it but she can with an extra
$20. Book a room at fragrant because 81 is fully booked, got to wait
for 45 mins. 10 mins later they arrived. I have engaged XiXi before
under different name but it was a long time ago. I have to say, nan2
is the better looking one than Xixi. Shower is sop. In the bed, action
starts when nan2 did a BJ and Xixi suck the nips. Then they take turn
to AR me and surprisingly, nan2 allows me to bonk her backdoor. Her
ass is tight and smooth and in no time I cummed.Rest and wash up, 2nd
shot finished up with XiXi missionary. Paid up and left a happy man.
Will consider rtf nan2 again for the AJ.

bazoo
30-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Overall: If you're looking for a budget bonk and do not mind look too much, it's really worth it for this price.[/QUOTE]

frankykhoo1269
31-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Overall: If you're looking for a budget bonk and do not mind look too much, it's really worth it for this price.[/QUOTE]

Bazoo,

Upped you 6 points before. Pls check your CP. Thanks.

Frankiestine
31-10-2008, 10:20 AM
surprisingly, nan2 allows me to bonk her backdoor. Her
ass is tight and smooth and in no time I cummed.
wow bro franky nan2 ass up to this point still virgin ass right? congrat to the bro who managed to deflower her....:p:p:p

frankykhoo1269
31-10-2008, 03:32 PM
wow bro franky nan2 ass up to this point still virgin ass right? congrat to the bro who managed to deflower her....

Oh no! The AssHole monster is here to lure us into the darkside .... :D

Btw you know me rite? Me only good to look for cum-hole and not ass hole. Always find it difficult to enter leh... was it due to my too thick too big or what ..... :confused:

The FR was extracted from another bro.

"From: duakee <[email protected]>
To: myplea [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 19 October 2008 1:09:48"

Speaking of devil... realised that I have yet to bonk NanNan. Totally forgotten about this cheap MILF due to many distraction. Her bonking queue has been scheduled until London liao. I will FR when I try her next week.

Frankiestine
31-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Always find it difficult to enter leh... was it due to my too thick too big or what ..... :confused:

bro franky remember how big the dick or how small the hole nothing is impenetrable...just remember lots and lots of "grease".....:D:D
actually i had been trying this milf min wa intro by a good bro who has since be out of action...she likes the feeling of being fingered in her ass...did her twice already...unfortunately she still not ready for full penetration...she just went back and will probably be back in 2 months time..too bad didn't managed to deflower her ass before she went back but told me when she comes back in 2 months time, she is willing to try...so wait for monster good news...:D

frankykhoo1269
08-11-2008, 02:35 AM
wow bro franky nan2 ass up to this point still virgin ass right? congrat to the bro who managed to deflower her....:p:p:p

So monster .... have you bring NanNan to the dark side :D So long never hear from you leh... heard some bros revealed that she is back soon.

Frankiestine
08-11-2008, 09:50 AM
So monster .... have you bring NanNan to the dark side :D So long never hear from you leh... heard some bros revealed that she is back soon.

huh u mean she was out of commission...? yesterday i was passing by K81 thought of giving her a call unfortunately my official matter took up too much time...so have to skip this round...:(

frankykhoo1269
09-11-2008, 01:45 AM
huh u mean she was out of commission...? yesterday i was passing by K81 thought of giving her a call unfortunately my official matter took up too much time...so have to skip this round...:(

No I meant NanNan is going back soon ... I think this month.

Today after I RTF Shan and as per your request, rubaruba her Ass. Looking promised despite she said no. Guess if you are her regular, she might oblige you when you ONS her :D

frankykhoo1269
10-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Just a quick update before I left for Genting. After the SinMing news, both XiXi and NanNan has agreed to reduce price to real budget bonk for

$50/2/unlimited shots.

Contact updated in group message #142.

frankykhoo1269
15-11-2008, 11:53 AM
NanNan was back to PRC on Wed morning 7am. Another budget gem gone.

ravenpump
17-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Tried xixi on 14/11/08. gives quite a good massage. while my fren wanted to try out nannan. xi xi said ok. later at the hotel turn out that actually nan nan has gone back and my fren got anqi.

frankykhoo1269
17-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Tried xixi on 14/11/08. gives quite a good massage. while my fren wanted to try out nannan. xi xi said ok. later at the hotel turn out that actually nan nan has gone back and my fren got anqi.

Raven has upped you 6 points before. Thanks for FR. Yes XiXi is the cheapest bonk currently in this recession arena. Have PM you other gems.

bigjohn745
24-11-2008, 04:40 PM
FR on Xiao Xi
Was bored 2 weeks ago and SMSed her in chinese if she was free. Arranged to meet up at H81 near her house. Met outside room and saw this lady with nice dress, her face not pretty but didn't expect much for a cheap bonk. Next we proceeded to shower and clean the sensitive areas. Then i layed in bed and she started giving bbbj. Then added water to the bbbj the kind you get in geylang. =) After 5 minutes, she mounted me and started a routine fuck. Then change to missionary and cum soon after. Her stereo was decent. She proceeded with a massage and while we watched tv for awhile.

Same thing with round 2.

Overall i think she was a little old but her services aren't bad for the price.

Face: 4/10
body:6/10 (for her age)
bbbj:7/10
fj: 6.5/10 (tight for her age)
ar: none
AJ: didn't try (add $20)

RFT: abit old for me =)

cck37
26-11-2008, 11:00 PM
RFT: abit old for me =)

But may be more suitable for me as long as service is good. I am ok esp at such a low price :D unlike my today premium bonking for KTV gals.

frankykhoo1269
27-11-2008, 11:37 AM
NanNan was back to PRC on Wed morning 7am. Another budget gem gone.

Bros, pls read above. NanNan has retired and gone home liao. Those who got her contact, pls do not call and delete the nos pls. Thanks.

For super budget bonk, can still look for XiXi at $50/2/unlimited. Some more can also enter to the dark side service :D