PDA

View Full Version : Nannan's fren FeiFei, another good Bonk

jazzcraz
12-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi Bros!!!!

Continue from NanNan’s thread….Part 2. 10 mins later, Nannan left for another appt. with a bro here. Then left me and FeiFei alone……sigh…
FeiFei is tall and slim…pretty face. She is a KTV gal just like Nannan. Me just after my sexion with Nannan so I am only in my boxer. Both of us is lying on the bed chatting. After a while, my brain on my didi started to take over and I dun know when I pull FeiFei’s towards me and kiss her. Wow, after that, all hell breaks loose and we started frenching and I started removing her clothes. In no time, both of us are in our birthday suit. I move down and suck her harden nipple, switching from left to right. (Breast A cup…not for big breast lover, but her's is firm and cute) She moves her hand down and starts stroking my cock. Bury my head in between her thigh and attack her pussy…(no odour…nice!) Her moaning gets louder and louder and I get hornier and hornier. Buay Tahan liao so I capped myself and insert into her pussy. First feel, warm. Second, tight. Wow pump and pump and and change a few positions but cannot come so easily bcos it’s my second shot in abt one hour, tired liao so I just lie on the bed. She then come up and ride on my didi, and she is so good riding! The way she move on top of me is so smooth and sexy, the way she move her hips, the cfm face when she is high…wow really cannot take it and I finally unload…again. Bros…you got to try her!

Face: 7/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 7/10 (slightly tann)
Boobs: 6/10 (to me..cos I am not really into big boobs, firm)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10 (tight)
Frenching: Yes for me
Licking: Yes
Damage: S$70…manage to fight a good price for you brothers out there..:D

Bros can pm me if u wanna try...cheers!

jazzcraz
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Have already PM her number to some bros liao...happy bonking!
Some bros ask me her height and weight...well..think abt 167cm and 45-47kg ba...
anyway, her figure like slim model :)

hpman
12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
hi bro,

cAN I HAVE FEI FEI contact thank you :):):)

jazzcraz
13-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Wow...reaponds to many bro's pm liao...pls fr hor...if not next time i commando dun fr liao...:rolleyes:

jazzcraz
13-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Ha..just now pass by her plc so ask her out for coffee. Brought her to a Starbucks and chat for sometime. Sigh...find her looks keeps growing on me, then didi buay tahan liao end up in 81. Gosh, have to keep my didi lock up liao, if not wallet buay tahan also.

yojimbo
13-04-2008, 10:03 PM
yo bro... after reading that you rtf within such a short period of time... i think i can find no excuse not to look her up too!

yummypussy
13-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Looks like a good find, camp here for FRs liao :D

grayblue
13-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro jazzcraz, Whats feifei's height n weight ?

jazzcraz
14-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Bro...height & weight already post liao mah...

Have already PM her number to some bros liao...happy bonking!
Some bros ask me her height and weight...well..think abt 167cm and 45-47kg ba...
anyway, her figure like slim model :)

winson11
14-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro i am interested in trying FeiFei,can u pm me her contact number.
Cheers Bro

jazzcraz
14-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Wah bro, my fr not good ah?:p

Looks like a good find, camp here for FRs liao :D

boeing_168
14-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi ..can Pm Me Contact.nice Post

aLeGrIa
15-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks to Bro jazzcraz,

Just got contact of Fei Fei this evening and went to find her... true enough that she's at KTV working, so action was only after 11pm.

She's tall & slim with very good service attitude... Been tired at work so I let her service me, must say the BJ was out of this world plus she uses her long finger nails to scratch my body... I like!!! Then I masturbated her till she cum a few times so to wet the entrance... she flows like a river and is tight below. For bros with thick weapons, you will enjoy very much... and like Bro jazzcraz said - first it's warm, then the tightness sets in.

One of the better exercise I've had in recent times... definitely better than the last few with such good accomodating attitude. She's new so must take care of her.. also for those bros that don't intend to "book" her right away, don't confuse her coz apparently 1 bro made her walk in the rain to L40, only to tell her that he's not coming.

Hope Bros here like my FR... and can up me, thank you! :D

Height: 162cm (slender legs)
Figure: Slim (bros that like bak bak, this is not your cup of tea)
Skin: 8/10 (I like fair complexion and she smells good)
Boobs: 5/10 (I am not into small boobs)
BJ: 10/10 (If you didn't try, don't leave the room)
FJ: 8/10 (tight & accomodating)
Frenching: didn't try
Licking: Yes (she licked me all over!)
Damage: S$70 + S$20 (tips) + S$10 (room) & CD (own)

jazzcraz
15-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Wah Bro, Thanks for keeping ur promise and writing this Fr!

Thanks to Bro jazzcraz,

Just got contact of Fei Fei this evening and went to find her... true enough that she's at KTV working, so action was only after 11pm.

She's tall & slim with very good service attitude... Been tired at work so I let her service me, must say the BJ was out of this world plus she uses her long finger nails to scratch my body... I like!!! Then I masturbated her till she cum a few times so to wet the entrance... she flows like a river and is tight below. For bros with thick weapons, you will enjoy very much... and like Bro jazzcraz said - first it's warm, then the tightness sets in.

One of the better exercise I've had in recent times... definitely better than the last few with such good accomodating attitude. She's new so must take care of her.. also for those bros that don't intend to "book" her right away, don't confuse her coz apparently 1 bro made her walk in the rain to L40, only to tell her that he's not coming.

Hope Bros here like my FR... and can up me, thank you! :D

Height: 162cm (slender legs)
Figure: Slim (bros that like bak bak, this is not your cup of tea)
Skin: 8/10 (I like fair complexion and she smells good)
Boobs: 5/10 (I am not into small boobs)
BJ: 10/10 (If you didn't try, don't leave the room)
FJ: 8/10 (tight & accomodating)
Frenching: didn't try
Licking: Yes (she licked me all over!)
Damage: S$70 + S$20 (tips) + S$10 (room) & CD (own)

jazzcraz
16-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Gosh...so many bros ask for numbers and yet only one bro bother with FR?

aLeGrIa
16-04-2008, 10:28 PM
No worries bro.. thanks for the contact! I'm arranging for another session soon, then will give more FR... definitely a RTF! Pity no bros up me for my FR hahaha... difficult to get points nowadays.

I heard from Fei Fei that got a bro find her yesterday... :)

Wah Bro, Thanks for keeping ur promise and writing this Fr!

mr.zouk
16-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Brudder jazzcraz, pls kindly provide me with contact details .. promise I'll take good care of her!

;)

Treken88
17-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Finally got the contact fm bro jazz today.

Call feifei immediately, im in luck cos she is available, she is not working.

Went to mit her, while meeting her, we had communication problem to location wise.

The moment saw her, she looked sweet. While walking toward hotel. We hold hand and she said lets look like we r walking as couple. So we walk slowly toward the hotel.

During the walk, she asked whether im tired, cos i had a hard time locating her position. She offered to massage for me back in hotel to loosen up abit.

She is chatty too. Action time, she starts with massage while i relax, follow by licking and touching all over the body. Damn...she is gd...and slow...just like ur gf. she even asked me to off my phone so tat we can enjoy ourself. she doesnt rush and proceed slowly. her bbbj is gd too....pls note...for those r boob lover. might not be ur type...cos her is rather small but still pass for me. im more a sucker in look and overall department.

during our bonking, she told me she will easily orgasm at doggie. so i stored all my shot and whack hard in doggie. in the end, both of us cum in doggie...she is realli wet.

after tat, she even hug and kiss me for a while b4 we had a bath again b4 we left. She said i had a sweet tongue...hahaha...even asked for my no.:D

Height: 160++cm (slender legs)
Figure: Slim (not bak bak, jus nice)
Skin: 9/10 (she is FAIR!!! she is clean to)
Boobs: 5/10 (shd be A cup)
BJ: 10/10 (die die must try)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and allow all position)
Frenching: she wants, but not in mood.
Damage: S$70 + S$10 (room) & CD (she provide)

bonk'em all
17-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Got the contact of Fei Fei and on the same afternoon, after meeting a client in the east side, scheduled a meeting with her early afternoon. Called her on the phone an immediately turned on by her sweet voice. She told me initially she is wearing black and at first saw a lao auntie in black almost wanted to fly aeroplane, heng later saw this slim and sexy PRC in a tube top and knew immediately must be her.

Was super mesmerised by her sweet face sia! Her complexion super smooth and love her long curls. Inside the room, we TCSS and hugged before she started stripping and say she wants now! Showered seperately and she came out wrapped in a nothing but a towel and she at first shy to show me her headlights cos she say super flat. True enough when she dropped the towel it was airport, but my lil bro still steam at seeing her sweet face. I let her service me, and as a previous bro quoted, her BBBJ is really heavenly. She used her finger nails to lightly scratch my behind... damn shiok! After 10 mins I proceeded to return the favour and she was soon super wet! Started the missionary and I must say, her tight hole is really so shiok for pumping. Gave it to her before finishing it off. Super session. Her GFE is really 110% and she will do anything to please you. SOLID.

Stats
Looks : 8/10 - I love her sweet smile!
Figure: Super Slim - Not for boob lovers
Boobs: 3/10 - Like I said, really flat, A cup only
BJ: 9/10 - Fabulous!
FJ: 8/10
GFE : 10/10 Super... like bonking your sweetheart!
Damage: 90 ( I enjoyed so much gave her 20 tips)
RTF : Most def!

Bros, this is a gem must try. If you like my FR do up me. Thanks!!!

jazzcraz
17-04-2008, 05:08 PM
A big Thank You to all the bros who post FR. Hmmmm...this will definately encourage me to share when I find someone good...Cheers! ;)

clktz
17-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi Bros!!!!

Continue from NanNan’s thread….Part 2. 10 mins later, Nannan left for another appt. with a bro here. Then left me and FeiFei alone……sigh…
FeiFei is tall and slim…pretty face. She is a KTV gal just like Nannan. Me just after my sexion with Nannan so I am only in my boxer. Both of us is lying on the bed chatting. After a while, my brain on my didi started to take over and I dun know when I pull FeiFei’s towards me and kiss her. Wow, after that, all hell breaks loose and we started frenching and I started removing her clothes. In no time, both of us are in our birthday suit. I move down and suck her harden nipple, switching from left to right. (Breast A cup…not for big breast lover, but her's is firm and cute) She moves her hand down and starts stroking my cock. Bury my head in between her thigh and attack her pussy…(no odour…nice!) Her moaning gets louder and louder and I get hornier and hornier. Buay Tahan liao so I capped myself and insert into her pussy. First feel, warm. Second, tight. Wow pump and pump and and change a few positions but cannot come so easily bcos it’s my second shot in abt one hour, tired liao so I just lie on the bed. She then come up and ride on my didi, and she is so good riding! The way she move on top of me is so smooth and sexy, the way she move her hips, the cfm face when she is high…wow really cannot take it and I finally unload…again. Bros…you got to try her!

Boobs: 6/10 (to me..cos I am not really into big boobs, firm)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10 (tight)
Damage: S$70…manage to fight a good price for you brothers out there..:D

Bros can pm me if u wanna try...cheers!

Hi Bro, wanna try leh PM me her contact please.
Thanks

ALEXTAY69
18-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Bro jazzcraz,her number end with 8386?i try to find FeiFei FR who is Chen Chen 2 friend as i meet her by introduce by Chen Chen 2,she not bad looking with long curl hair,her BIG AUNTIE just come..right?:D

Sliff
19-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Mind sharing contacts bro? Will FR if i can make an appointment.

jazzcraz
19-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Yup Bro, I think they are frens. If I am not wrong, they stay at the same apartment. Well, I like her sexy wild looks!

Bro jazzcraz,her number end with 8386?i try to find FeiFei FR who is Chen Chen 2 friend as i meet her by introduce by Chen Chen 2,she not bad looking with long curl hair,her BIG AUNTIE just come..right?:D

ALEXTAY69
19-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Yup Bro, I think they are frens. If I am not wrong, they stay at the same apartment. Well, I like her sexy wild looks!

So u are e one who start her FR..haha..she told me that when i ask her service level?she said someone already wrote and start FR in internet and ask me to check myself...so i check lo...
Yes..her sexy wild looks,with long legs...not big boob(pink col mah??)..mostly will contact her next week if time allow,want to know who is better in bbbj?She or CHEN CHEN 2?:rolleyes:they stay together with same bed,those double deck bed...they are good hometown friend...;)

aLeGrIa
19-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi bros, I may just have the honour of comparing since I've tried both :)

Becoz of NanNan who flew my aeroplane, I got a session with ChengCheng... actually there is nothing to compare between her and Fei Fei. Both BJ are good! in fact... heavenly!!!

Other than that... Cheng Cheng has 180 degree tongue action plus up and down the shaft. Fei Fei has tongue action and up and down the shaft plus scratching balls. Thus I conclude both are SOLID!

Although I do fancy Fei Fei more... probably coz I was her first customer after bro jazzcraz... hehehe...

So u are e one who start her FR..haha..she told me that when i ask her service level?she said someone already wrote and start FR in internet and ask me to check myself...so i check lo...
Yes..her sexy wild looks,with long legs...not big boob(pink col mah??)..mostly will contact her next week if time allow,want to know who is better in bbbj?She or CHEN CHEN 2?:rolleyes:they stay together with same bed,those double deck bed...they are good hometown friend...;)

jazzcraz
20-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Wah bro, i like the way u describe the bbj's differences...so detailed!!!! hahahaha:D

Hi bros, I may just have the honour of comparing since I've tried both :)

Becoz of NanNan who flew my aeroplane, I got a session with ChengCheng... actually there is nothing to compare between her and Fei Fei. Both BJ are good! in fact... heavenly!!!

Other than that... Cheng Cheng has 180 degree tongue action plus up and down the shaft. Fei Fei has tongue action and up and down the shaft plus scratching balls. Thus I conclude both are SOLID!

Although I do fancy Fei Fei more... probably coz I was her first customer after bro jazzcraz... hehehe...

aLeGrIa
20-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Hahaha... must give credit when it is due mah! Both are solid... don't you agree? :D hehehe...

Waiting for new gems to be discovered...

Wah bro, i like the way u describe the bbj's differences...so detailed!!!! hahahaha:D

JingQiangBuDao
20-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi bros, I may just have the honour of comparing since I've tried both

posted 19th apr' 08

Bros, thanks for all your concerns expressed... to reply:

1) It started with a burning sensation
2) then yellowish discharge
3) it's been a couple of days

Doc says i kena... and usually symptoms on gal don't appear. I'd like to think it's not this gal... but I didn't cheong for a long time, duno who else it can be.

Caution to all bros... notice that she does not usually answer questions directly or she tries to avoid when you ask. Not trustworthy in my opinion... and I'm paying for it.

posted 11th apr' 08

wah....tho' that you ganna just a few days ago and now can chiong liao huh?? :eek:

Or you are just want to sabo bro chiongchiong's thread/lobang?? :rolleyes:

21 Year old PRC (studying in SG)

FierceCow
20-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Saw above post ----> @.@" ...

Anyway TS, just want to express my gratitude for contact for nan nan...
Wanted to ask if nan nan and fei fei got do tarma. curious...

Maybe wait for the issue above to resolve first...as suddenly read above issue naturally no mood.

any thanks again TS for ur contribuition and sharing.

Regards,
Mr Moo.

yandaoking
20-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Gosh...so many bros ask for numbers and yet only one bro bother with FR?

Hi bro,

I was trying to make appointment with FF on last Friday, but she said she got monthly visitor and she can only make it a couple of days later.

yandaoking

jazzcraz
20-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Well, I think tarma is not a prob for the gals, they are frens. U just have to call one of them, get the price right, and go for it!

Anyway, one of the bro pm me for their photos. Well, I am not the sort to post their pics even if I have them, but in this case no. I dun think it's good for the gals. Just read the Frs, draw from the opinon of several bros here and if you're still not satisfied, just dun bonk...

Anyway, Bros who I have PM their numbers to...happy bonking! Cheers!

NowOrNever
20-04-2008, 11:24 PM
bro jazz thanks for contact, good find, met her but cant do anything because da yi ma, certainly RTF when she ok :) , she just arrive in sg not long ago but like so many ppl queue for her le, i am 1 of them :)

aLeGrIa
20-04-2008, 11:28 PM
I agree with bro jazzcraz... if interested, please go ahead and support the gals... trust the brothers here, think we're all very experienced in this field.

Pictures are taken with their trust... I don't think it should be shared freely coz I won't and I respect bro jazzcraz for not doing that. :)

Well, I think tarma is not a prob for the gals, they are frens. U just have to call one of them, get the price right, and go for it!

Anyway, one of the bro pm me for their photos. Well, I am not the sort to post their pics even if I have them, but in this case no. I dun think it's good for the gals. Just read the Frs, draw from the opinon of several bros here and if you're still not satisfied, just dun bonk...

Anyway, Bros who I have PM their numbers to...happy bonking! Cheers!

jazzcraz
21-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Wah bro, thanks for the support!:p

I agree with bro jazzcraz... if interested, please go ahead and support the gals... trust the brothers here, think we're all very experienced in this field.

Pictures are taken with their trust... I don't think it should be shared freely coz I won't and I respect bro jazzcraz for not doing that. :)

robocop1029
22-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Try this gem and worth every single cent of it
very pretty n cheerful n service power gem
here mine fr

Face: 8.5/10 (pretty)
Skin: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A)
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ:8/10 (very gd sound effect)
Frenching: nvr try
Damage: S$70
RTF: of cos b4 she left the shore

Hurry bro
dun wait till it gone

jazzcraz
25-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Bro, thanks for the FR!
Sigh, NanNan go back liao, those bros who miss her better dun miss FeiFei, if not surely regret...;)

Try this gem and worth every single cent of it
very pretty n cheerful n service power gem
here mine fr

Face: 8.5/10 (pretty)
Skin: 8/10
Boobs: 5/10 (cup A)
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ:8/10 (very gd sound effect)
Frenching: nvr try
RTF: of cos b4 she left the shore

Hurry bro
dun wait till it gone

delphi1688
25-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi bro,

can pass me feifei contact number? will post a FR once I tried her. thanks. :D

Uchiha_Itachi
25-04-2008, 11:23 PM
erm..no offense..but just wanna be sure..is the post on the second page true?:eek:

aLeGrIa
26-04-2008, 06:55 AM
I've rtf this week... it would be my 2nd visit to Fei Fei :)

The entire session was filled with passion, just like long lost lovers! This time round, she took a long time servicing me... painting me and gave extra focus on my didi... like i mentioned before, if you didn't try her BJ, don't leave the room!

She is chatty and has very good gf feeling... NanNan I don't miss.. but if Fei Fei leaves, I'd be very sad :(

So all bros who wants to try... please do it fast!

jason.8987
26-04-2008, 09:04 AM
hi hi bro, can i hve her contact pls ?

jazzcraz
26-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Gosh Bro...dun FALL IN LOVE...hahahaha:D

I've rtf this week... it would be my 2nd visit to Fei Fei :)

The entire session was filled with passion, just like long lost lovers! This time round, she took a long time servicing me... painting me and gave extra focus on my didi... like i mentioned before, if you didn't try her BJ, don't leave the room!

She is chatty and has very good gf feeling... NanNan I don't miss.. but if Fei Fei leaves, I'd be very sad :(

So all bros who wants to try... please do it fast!

robocop1029
26-04-2008, 05:35 PM
hi

today rtf her and still so solid
service gd and njoy it very much
ppl out thr
dun let this gem slip away
quick go n make appointment

aLeGrIa
26-04-2008, 05:56 PM
hahaha... Bro, so many out there, how to finish loving them all???

Waiting for new ones leh... like don't have - wanna try some busty ones, been eating vegetarian, wanna eat some meat :)

Gosh Bro...dun FALL IN LOVE...hahahaha:D

Champs
26-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Was talking to this lady last Friday, but a cold-blanket as she had raised her red flag with a big No Entry sign. But the conservation did not stop from there like others in this trade, Feifei continued to talk and talk over the phone as if we are long lost friend wanting so much to feel each other again, before we end after some 15mins, she still insisted to call her on Monday for an appointment – what a torment for my little brainy so eventually settled with Yezi.
In me, the anticipation for feifei is growing and soon Monday arrived, called a couple of times after noon but still couldn’t get thru.- what the hell is this. So give up trying, maybe there’s always tomorrow. Who knows in the late evening, received a msg “ni hao” – In a short time return the call and soon we were talking again till I have to go and told her will call again the next day.

On this day, her voice was so “teh” and sexy as she just woke up, and soon little brainy is highly active again, and the urge is becoming so strong that any slightly stroke and lip action will cause tsunami…In no time, settled the pickup timing and off to our dreamland..in between lots of chatting, and she just like a “er nia” (mistress) trying to get closer with holding hand (while I’m driving)…drivers behind should know what’s going…

First look on feifei is not bad, look quite chio with very slim body and of course like other bros, her chest is rather flat which she does acknowledge, but no intention to get it enhance.
Back to room, I went for shower and she initiated to come in to shower with me, very good attitude and in no time we are back to the bed going about business, her catbath is quite normal though but when she proceeded south, her hand was moving along the rib area with very sensational touch that cause wave down the spine, soon my erected rod was in her mouth where her hands are now at the balls area. When she lick and suck the balls, her hands will roam to arse area. The best part is that she’ll suck the mushroom head in stationary and her hands roaming everywhere which at this point of time I almost to explode…so stop her and ask if she would allows to shoot off first and follow by another session…she smile and told me hj (she don’t CIM) is different amount and soon she is back to where she stop (had told her I can’t take it anymore) and continue bbbj, and I really fire off…think she taste some of the cum which I apologized to her after she washed, but she smiled in return.

Went for my washing while she laid on her front watching TV, all this while were chatting. Seeing her from the back is quite a view and I plant myself on top of her giving her a good lick at her back and down to the hip, then to the spine area. It’s very visible with her cunt as her thigh is slim, can see a big patch of juice formed up at her entrance. Soon she turn over and start to stroke the little brainy, and I start to suck her nips, she love it to be suck hard and furious, where after some moment, she position herself in doggie, and wanna me to go from behind, her most like position and likewise for me, really very nice view of her curve which she jetted her backside up…to ensure a full penetration…wow lan…While pumping from behind, she’s not static and she’ll give backward thrust im rythem to achieve her lust too…her moan was soft and real…and finished in this position after some good moment…
A good bonk to brighten the day!

Looks: 6.8/10 quite chio
Boobs: 4/10 flat chest, with graphs like nips..
figure: 7/10 slim type with smooth complexion, slight tan
bbbj: 7.5/10
Frenching: never try
AR: with her hand hehe
Fingering: never try
fj: 8/10 participated and wanna enjoy herself too..
Service: 8/10 very nice lady
GFE: 8.5/10 she keep planting kisses to my face lol..
RFT : maybe…mustbe…definitely

Lastly thanks to bro. Mark for Feifei contact.. really a very nice lady to be with..

Cummon
26-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Was stuck in the traffic jam at PIE this evening while on the way to meet up with Fei Fei. She was very nice & patient,telling me that she would wait for me no matter how late it would be.

Brief FR on Fei Fei

Origin : Chengdu,Sichuan Province
Looks : 7 Delicate but looked a bit icy at fist glance
Body : 7 163m & 45 kg (she told me),fair & smooth skin,nice long hair,A cup with eraser nipples
Cathbath : 6 Brief licks over my nipples
Frenching : 7 Soft & wet deep kisses,hugging tight with me,very GFE
Paintings : Allowed & she enjoyed it
BBBJ : 8 Wet,real slow & sensual,wrapping my didi with her fingers,she kept stroking it & sucked over the mushroom head
FJ : 8 She did rodeo on top first then we switched to missionary. Her pussy was real tight,I could feel her pussy walls clenched tightly around my didi,the pleasures were too intense,I cummed hard after only few mins of pumping
Attitude : 8 Easygoing,willing to please & VERY chatty
Damage : $70 plus tips

After the session,she asked me to take a walk together with her,hand in hand (KC queen huh :)). Before we parted,she suggested that we do a 3P with Chen Chen when I rtf her,I was tempted ;)

wind21
26-04-2008, 11:36 PM
hi bro,

cAN I HAVE FEI FEI contact thank you

watashi30
27-04-2008, 12:46 AM
HI Bro,
Can I have the number? Will post FR after trying her. Thanks:)

jazzcraz
27-04-2008, 01:17 AM
First of all, thanks to all bros who post your wonderful FRs!!!! And thanks to Bros who upzzzz me!!!

Today I RTF FeiFei…hehehe. Well, previous Frs have all the action reports, but after today, I think I did a Major Injustice!

Bros who have met up with her before, think u can vouch for this…She has a very beautiful pussy! Errr…how to describe…her pussy looks like a sensual woman’s lips, hole is small and lips parted like a small rose. Very easily wet, while she is working on my rod, my hand move down and she is already wet! Her pussy looks like a very young gal’s pussy…max you can insert only 1 finger. And when your finger is in, it doesn’t feel hollow like some gals. For her, her pussy’s…errr…inner flesh surround and engulfs your finger tightly, and imagines what it can do to your cock!

I’m a very happy man today….:p

aLeGrIa
27-04-2008, 09:37 AM
I totally agree with bro jazzcraz.. Fei Fei's pussy is seriously like a young gal's, juicy and succulent! I was thinking about it so much that I decided to archive that image forever! hahaha... that's how attractive it is :D

3P with Fei Fei & Cheng Cheng is a viable option.. so bro's that wanna try can do so... but do ensure that you are ok with Cheng Cheng first coz cannot compare both, they are different types :p

First of all, thanks to all bros who post your wonderful FRs!!!! And thanks to Bros who upzzzz me!!!

Today I RTF FeiFei…hehehe. Well, previous Frs have all the action reports, but after today, I think I did a Major Injustice!

Bros who have met up with her before, think u can vouch for this…She has a very beautiful pussy! Errr…how to describe…her pussy looks like a sensual woman’s lips, hole is small and lips parted like a small rose. Very easily wet, while she is working on my rod, my hand move down and she is already wet! Her pussy looks like a very young gal’s pussy…max you can insert only 1 finger. And when your finger is in, it doesn’t feel hollow like some gals. For her, her pussy’s…errr…inner flesh surround and engulfs your finger tightly, and imagines what it can do to your cock!

I’m a very happy man today….:p

goofy1128
28-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Tks bro TS for ctc. Arranged for a session with her near her place. Have a nice session with her as she is pleasant, friendly and understanding. Understand she works previously in a beauty palour and have some experience in massage for customers. A sample added service on my tired shoulders which feels really good. Will not go into details as most of what other brothers has written is essentially accurate. Here is a short FR.

Ht: About 1.63
Looks: 6.5/10
Boods: 5.5/10 (Not for boods lovers)
Service Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and understanding plus bath and massage for you)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Quite arousing)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 70 + tips + 10 (Hotel)
RTF/M: Definitely whenever I can find the time and need to destress.

Elbert
29-04-2008, 05:00 PM
As NanNan left bf my last RTF, asked for FeiFei contact, thanks to bro Jasscraz.
All details have been posted by other bros, my personal opinions only.

FR on FeiFei

FeiFei : Chendou, 26.
Looks : 7, youthful looks.
Figure : 7, small-boned, looks slim, A cups, but long standing nips.

Kissing/Frenching : 7, light only as she is having a flu, promised to do better next time.
Catbath : 8.
BBBJ : 9, the combination of month, tongue and nailed fingers is heavenly.
FJ : 8.5, tight but easily wet, natural response.
Attitude/GFE : 8.5.
Damage : 70 + tips + rm +cd.
RTF : very sure.

Overall, another great find from bro jasscraz.

jazzcraz
30-04-2008, 05:53 PM
A big Thanks to bros who give your time to wirte Fr....thanks again! :)

zenito25
30-04-2008, 06:43 PM
wah...looks interesting.. bro can pm contact..
thax

otur
30-04-2008, 09:09 PM
thanks for the number. will FR once try

jazzcraz
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
No prob bro. Thanks in advance for the coming FR...happy bonking..:p

thanks for the number. will FR once try

NowOrNever
01-05-2008, 07:51 PM
RTF her on sun afternoon,thanks bro jazz for contact.

simple FR

Looks: 6.5
Body : 6.5
Boobs: A-?
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 7
French: Nvr Try
GFE:8 but that day i too tired to listen to her talk
RTF: Maybe, i rarely goes back to same girl
Damage:$70 + tips + rm + Cd

Too bad dint get chance to try her friend nan nan

dota_pro
01-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Feeling horny during lunch time,i browse thru my hp contact list , comes across FeiFei's contact which i get from TS a week ago but have yet to try and decided to give her a call to make an appointment .

She told me where to meet in an hour time and here goes my FR :

Looks :7.5/10
Boob :A cup
Body :8/10 (slim,proportional figure,nice view from the back while doggie)
Bbbj :8/10 slow suction with teasing of groin area using her nails
Fj :8/10
kissing :never try
Fingering :yes
Attitute :10/10 no rush,very friendly
Demage :$70+tips+hotel+cd
GFE :9/10
RTF : YES

Overall : A gem not to be missed . Make an appointment before she leaves on early May !!

Leeds2006
01-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Before I begin my simple FR of Fei2, thanks to the TS for her ctc.
After several attempts in vain for Bro Raintree's Li2 for the past few days, so on this May-day which was very hot and humid in the afternoon, attempted 2 ctc Fei2 and OMG, was successfully and arrange to meet at a hotel of her choice in the even Lor of GL.

She was a slim built young lady with look tt u will appreciate after a short period of time & 101 % GFE with no rush atttitude and much had been described of her previously .... will RTF when free on this coming week .... just a wee bit of minus point of hers which is not for Boobs Lover ...

She felt not so well 2day & carried out her role perfectly too !!

B fast & quick for the ctc from the TS before she leaves in about a month's time

Happy Bonking

hunger_for_sex
02-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Firstly thank to bro jazzcraz for the contact of Fei Fei. :) . Finally free n decide to chiong today. Try calling JingJing from bro denden but too bad think she retired liao. So try calling Fei Fei n good she available . In fact i think she is one of the better looking PRC i have c. My taste. Cut story short. Have to say her KC rating is very high. As i mention her look just the type of gal i love. Look wild n cute n pretty, in fact she does not look 26 to me. If she say she is 20yr old u will believe. That how much i love her look. (Look person here :D) . Lucky i not a Boob person , like all the bro mention almost flat. Overall i have to say i have a good bonk :). Below r the rating

Look : 9/10 (youthful looking , wild n pretty, i find her very cute too)
Figure : 3/10 (Like mention A cup, slim n pettie)
BBBJ : 5/10 (too short for my liking)
FJ: 8/10 (tight n i love the way she look when bonking)
GFE : 10/10 ( perfect score here, her selling pt i believe to many bro here, she do many small thing thru out the whole session n after session that make me feel wanna pamper her)
RTF : maybe, too many fish to try n not enough time :(

PS : She have a fre call chen chen. Wanna ask is chen chen the gal from bro lightning?

ahkered
02-05-2008, 02:43 AM
bros really interested in tis gem!! care to pm the contact pls thanks first liao :D

jazzcraz
02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks to Bro NowOrNever, Dota Pro, Leeds2006, Hunger for sex, for yourwonderful FRs. Glad you guys enjoy urselfs...cheers!!!

yandaoking
03-05-2008, 01:26 AM
It is Friday.... Bonking day!
Met Fei Fei tonight at GL after work. First impression.....SYT, and I really like her fashion sense. She was wearing a petite Tee with camo baggy pant plus Nike sneakers, she does not look like she is 26, more like 21 to me. She asked me to sit at the edge of the bed and she just sit on me, she said she like me hugging her from behind. We TCSS and I learned that she had been staying in SZ and ZH but she did not need to work....I did not ask further as I could guess the answer.

To be honest, she has the smallest neh neh I 've come across so far. But her slim and smooth body more than make up for her small breast. She really know what men need in bed which I am not surprised at. Beware thou on her KC power, as she somehow melt partial of my heart through the session. I should tell myself I was lucky that I would have fallen to another KC trap if the session was not just an hour in duration.

If you are into young and sweet SYT, if you are looking to recall your young day love memory, then do not miss out Fei Fei.... I prefer to call her Kelly thou.

Thank you TS for sharing this charming and kawaii 26s SYT.

yandaoking

yandaoking
03-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Met Fei Fei tonight at GL after work. First impression.....SYT, and I really like her fashion sense. She was wearing a petite Tee with camo baggy pant plus Nike sneakers, she does not look like she is 26, more like 21 to me. She asked me to sit at the edge of the bed and she just sit on me, she said she like me hugging her from behind. We TCSS and I learned that she had been staying in SZ and ZH but she did not need to work....I did not ask further as I could guess the answer.

To be honest, she has the smallest neh neh I 've come across so far. But her slim and smooth body more than make up for her small breast. She really know what men need in bed which I am not surprised at. Beware thou on her KC power, as she somehow melt partial of my heart through the session. I should tell myself I was lucky that I would have fallen to another KC trap if the session was not just an hour in duration.

If you are into young and sweet SYT, if you are looking to recall your young day love memory, then do not miss out Fei Fei.... I prefer to call her Kelly thou.

yandaoking

jazzcraz
03-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Wow bro, glad u enjoy the Sexxxion. hehehe. Pls pardon my stupidity..but wat is KC?

yandaoking

otur
03-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow bro, glad u enjoy the Sexxxion. hehehe. Pls pardon my stupidity..but wat is KC?

kc=kum cheng. 感情。

jazzcraz
03-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Ooooo i c, wah, chiem ah...hahahaha:p

kc=kum cheng. 感情。

yandaoking
04-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Ooooo i c, wah, chiem ah...hahahaha:p

Hi bro jazzcraz,

"Chiem" is fine.... If fallen into the KC trap, then will be "惨" liao. I am 过来人啊。Fei Fei is really an attractive SYT, some more she is my type of gal but I have learnt these years to resist KC power. He he..:)

yandaoking

kimberly
04-05-2008, 03:14 AM
hi bros care to share contact?wil try her when free

otur
04-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi bro jazzcraz,

"Chiem" is fine.... If fallen into the KC trap, then will be "惨" liao. I am 过来人啊。Fei Fei is really an attractive SYT, some more she is my type of gal but I have learnt these years to resist KC power. He he..:)

yandaoking

me too was 过来人。but now still like to play this game. as long as u can control yrself, really enjoyable. remember way back in those days where TN was everywhere. i do encounter 1 who kana caught n was issue with white card. she stay in sg for a very long period of time. really nice kc. :D

Beemerman
04-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks TS for the contact and as promised, here comes the FR.

Contacted Fei Fei on the eve of May Day and pick her up. Waited for 15mins near her place and the first impression when saw her is "WOW", a pretty face and slim frame is standing in front of me. After a while of TCSS, found out that her home town used to be my favourite place and keep talking about that place like old friends. Proceed to the hotel and waited for 10mins and got the room and the rest are history.

Bros who likes pretty face with slim frame, this girl is for you. Boob lovers please ignore as you will be very disappointed. :D

Look: 8/10
Body: A-
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (no rush at all and very chatty)
Damage: 70 + (tip) + 20 (room)

yandaoking
04-05-2008, 08:54 PM
me too was 过来人。but now still like to play this game. as long as u can control yrself, really enjoyable. remember way back in those days where TN was everywhere. i do encounter 1 who kana caught n was issue with white card. she stay in sg for a very long period of time. really nice kc. :D

HI bro otur,

I agree with you KC to certain extent is really fun. My situation is somehow different from yours. She is not living in Spore, I feel quite tired to fly in and out PRC lately. Enjoy the fun while we can my 过来人 friend.

yandaoking

jazzcraz
05-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the Fr bro!

Well, think most bros fall into the KC trap now and then...so many gals out there, sure got one that will touch ur heart. Sigh...but it's a very dangerous game to play, either we got OC at home or we will loose alot of money...
Bros, just be careful out there...

fubarmale
05-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Face : 7/10
Facial features are quite sharp and if she has a good figure to match, can be model liao

Boobs : 2/10
Really those 'airport airport' type and definitely not for boobs lover. Plus point is potruding nipples which you could squeeze and turn like radio knob --> not too hard hoh

Body : 6/10
Slim slim type and nothing to shout about here. Due to her small size and light weight, bros who are adventours can carry her and do the 'you know what' position liao

Butt : 6/10
Quite firm which matches her slim frame and sorry bros, not much 'piak piak' sound already

BBBJ : 8/10
Her technique is kind of average but the reason why I give her high score here is that she combine BBBJ with stimulating fingernail teasing on your inner thighs. Yes, you saw my post correctly, it is fingernail and not fingers. For bros who had tried this before, you would know that when the fingernail runs along your inner thigh, it sends a shock wave up your spine and with BBBJ at the same time, cannot tahan lah. Wonder why other FLs don't use this simple yet effective technique on us

FJ : 8/10
Responsive is the word and willing to accomodate your requests while enjoying herself at the same time. She is the first FL that I did doggy which stretches one arm back for me to hold and pump at the same time. Just like those porno movies and needles to say, I surrendered myself at that position --> how to tahan when pumping in doggy holding her arm with sexy sexy moan at the same time

GF : 8/10
No problem in communication here and if it's not for her appointment with another bro later, we can literally chat for the next 2 hours

RTF : Maybe
Don't mind to rtf her but since other bros had been kind enough to shared some numbers with me, need to try their FLs also because if not, would be accuse as number collector lah

wahlau_7
05-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks to Bro Jazzcraz for her contact. Stats are as per what most bros had said and need not be repeated.

She has sharp features that accentuates her looks except for her boobs which is flat but then I am not particular about boobs so it's not a major issue. She is slim and when doggie with her; can actually see the hour glass profile and it's easy to hold on her waist with her natural curves.

Friendly and chatty and if not careful I think will get caught by her KC. Will probably rtf before she leaves.

Please pm TS for her contact.

psp1000
05-05-2008, 08:26 PM
First wanna thank jazzcraz for the contact...call up FeiFei just now 8.20pm, she say today is her birthday and now think with one bro in Town buying birthday present..hmmmm no chance meet up with her today but had arrange for tml session. Will try if nothing cock up in work tml....

She say wun be going back so early, date not sure yet, cos had to see how first....

xxxdreamer
08-05-2008, 01:50 AM
FeiFei will be going back ard 6th of june......

jazzcraz
08-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Really bro? 6th June ah...wah, u rtf how many times liao? Think she oni tell regular...hehe. So bros out there who have yet to meet her, dun wait till last min and miss the boat..;)

FeiFei will be going back ard 6th of june......

xxxdreamer
09-05-2008, 03:29 AM
i m juz a of her few regulars....she is veri chatty pax:)

luvbonk
12-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Try her some days ago:-
Firstly a big thanks to TS for sharing this gem....

After arranging a timing went over to pick her. was very chaty as she climb aboard.
Reach room she bath me. she really know how to wash you up clean in a soft nice way. then she wash up herself. dry up proceed to bed......started to service me by .......licking all over my body....SONG ARRRRR!!!!! then down to my shaft! ball! this gal can really suck!! it goes on for some good 10mins b4 she ride on me!!!! she was in "horse stance" {ma bu} with leg wide open as she sitting on me.....it was a difficult entering.....this gal is TIGHT!!!!! as she try to procee down on to my shaft! it just can't enter!!!! after a few try of her pushing downward, i just trust my rod upward to pump in....."OUCH" she yell! there goes in my rod and she started her body move riding me.... her juice leak off to my shaft but still it is tight...no need me to mention it "damp" shiok! i couldn't stand much and exploded!!! "lousy me" but very 'song lor'! All credit to her superb good BBBJ and her tight pussy!!!

Face: 7/10 she told me she was once being bao by HK guy back in ShenZheng
Boobs: 5/10 A- very long nipple
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ:9/10 (tight)

elmotan
17-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing Fei Fei's contact. It was definitely worth it. FR as below:

Looks : 7.5/10 (Young, stylish and pretty)
Body : 7/10 (Slim and tall)
Boobs : N.A. (Boob lovers can give her a miss!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Slow and sensual, quite shiok for me)
FJ : 7/10 (Gets wet easily, tight, Digital Stereo Surround)
Attitude : 8/10 (Able to chat with her, doesn't rush, loves to be cuddled)
RTF : Yes!

jazzcraz
20-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Sorry Bros...for disappearing for 2 weeks...went for hoilday lah. Those bros who want her number can pm me...before she leaves. And thanks to all those wonderful Frs...!!! Cheers!:)

seronok
20-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi bro,

can pm me the contact? Thanks!

lacoruna69
25-05-2008, 11:43 AM
I actually got her contact some time ago from Bro jazzcraz. Only met her yesterday. Thanks Bro Jazz!

FR Summary
Name : Fei Fei
Origin : ChengDu.
Dressing : White tee and super short hot pants. Black bra and red panties. Wore sneakers.
Look : A bit mature look with no make up. Long dyed hair with some curls.
Showering : SOP.
Body : Slim curvy type. Got good height 1.65m approx. Nice body smell.
Boobs : Airport runway. A- boobs. Big dark brown nipples for sucking. Not for boob lovers. She likes you to play with her nipples. Keep rubbing and sucking she will get very high and wet.
Skin : Consider fair. Quite smooth.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Not very bushy. Neat bush. Very tight and taut love lips. Yes, her pussy is really like a young gal type. Just touch her there, straight away juice gushed out. No joke. No smell.
Catbath : Lick my nipples. Her skill lies in her finger nails......
Frenching : Dunno why. I eat Mentos liao. She still say cannot. Not even a peck.
Fingering : Not allowed bah. Just rubbing. Trust me, no need to finger, she super wet liao.
BJ (with cap) : I didn't accept.
FJ (Capped of course): The foreplay was good. She was extremely horny & responsive. She's like a wild cat. Keeps moaning as I fondled her. Gets me real hard with light finger nail scratches on my groin. She likes doggie. I told her I no experience in this position. She patiently guide me in still. She's tight but very wet too. Once my stick went in, she immediately keep on back thrusting. I tell her to stop but she just keep going. Was worried my stick will dislodged from her love hole with all her aggressive thrusting. Strangely, she managed to grip me real tight. Finally I exploded. Told her so and she stopped too with one final push. Suddenly, I feel a trickle of warm liquid down my thigh. For a while, I thought 'cham' liao, CD broke. Then I realised is her juices. Think she came too. When I pulled out my stick, it was coated with all her juices. This is my first time see such a wet gal. Erotic.
GFE : Treat me like her lover.
Service : Very accommodating. Only thing is cannot kiss her above neck area.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Even showed me some nice vids on her HP. Yes, got some pics of Edison Chen and Gillian Chung. Wah, really both of them....Got Cecilia also. Nice body.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
Verdict : A very good bonk at $70. But her face not my type. Not old lah, just mature lor. Airport runway is a big minus. But she's super WET n HORNY n TIGHT. She likes to be taken doggie with your hands on her nipples.

Maybe some bros think I hyped up this FR, but you can take a look at my previous FRs. FF is really WET,HORNY & TIGHT.

I also forgot to mention she stripped me slowly on the bed before going for shower..........Beware of her fingernail skill.....:p

Cummon
25-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Maybe some bros think I hyped up this FR. FF is really WET,HORNY & TIGHT.

You didn't,you are spot on ;)

otur
26-05-2008, 12:57 PM
after much dingdong i finally met her yesterday afternoon.
she went for a tatoo on her back waist b4 seeing me n i was like, knn how to do lidat? but not to worry. she is good.
she enter the room n we tcss and she was happy cos i hv my lap top with me. she actually go online for 1 hr b4 biz started n stay with me till the full 2hrs is up. not cos i yandao, cos i hv laptop:p

her bbbj was dem power that i nearly cim.
then cos of her back, she choose to be on top. of cos i like it cos i lazy man.
went on for a long while n she wanted doggy. ok lor. then i flip her to do her sideway. easy to move cos she is light wt.
this gal is real horny la.
too bad she is leaving soon so rtf will onli wait till she is back.
damage is 70.
1 thing to note, ppl who like boobs, dun go. my neh neh bigger then her :D

jazzcraz
27-05-2008, 10:31 PM
hahahhahaha...ur neh neh bigger than hers!!! That's a good one bro!!! hahahhaa....
Think she's going back soon..those bros who wanna try her better hurry.

after much dingdong i finally met her yesterday afternoon.
she went for a tatoo on her back waist b4 seeing me n i was like, knn how to do lidat? but not to worry. she is good.
she enter the room n we tcss and she was happy cos i hv my lap top with me. she actually go online for 1 hr b4 biz started n stay with me till the full 2hrs is up. not cos i yandao, cos i hv laptop:p

her bbbj was dem power that i nearly cim.
then cos of her back, she choose to be on top. of cos i like it cos i lazy man.
went on for a long while n she wanted doggy. ok lor. then i flip her to do her sideway. easy to move cos she is light wt.
this gal is real horny la.
too bad she is leaving soon so rtf will onli wait till she is back.
damage is 70.
1 thing to note, ppl who like boobs, dun go. my neh neh bigger then her :D

otur
28-05-2008, 03:11 PM
hahahhahaha...ur neh neh bigger than hers!!! That's a good one bro!!! hahahhaa....
Think she's going back soon..those bros who wanna try her better hurry.

she might resort to m'sia u-turn cos her relative getting married n her parents actually coming to sg min june. she say scared cant make it in time if go back china.....

ken6890
28-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Bro ! can PM me Fei Fei contact please , thank a lot

amity
02-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks Bro Jazzcraz for the contact. Got power liao, can up you for your kindness and sharing :D

She was in her casual wear (tee-shirt, jean, sandal). She looks a bit mature with thick make-up (she gonna work at KTV after our sexxion), find her quite pretty in a dimly-lit room. She feels quite inferior with her small neh neh, was turning away when she undressed, keep saying her neh neh very small. LOL.

In bathroom, everything SOP. She washed my dick thoroughly. Proceed to action. Her BBBJ was really powerful, as bros mentioned. Me too got to stop her b4 I nearly CIM. Really enjoy it as I never had this great feeling for a long time. Next she rides on me. I closed my eyes (anyway nothing to see cos her neh neh sure don’t bounce one mah:p) and relax. After all her hard works, I decided not to control and unload. She told me she oso song song and if i really want to take longer time to fire, she will sure “冒火":p

Look : A bit ah-lian (or stylish). Long hair over shoulder, a bit dry. I find her more attractive with hair “bun-up”.
Body : Petite size. Curvy figure. Height about 1.62m. Fair and smooth skin.
Boobs : Size of a 13yo girl. She njoy u stimulate her nipples.
BBBJ : 8.5/10. She will arouse you tickling u with her finger nail all over.
Frenching/fingering/licking : Never try. Dun ask me why, I oso dunno.
FJ : 8/10. The most relaxing one ever. Tight pussy. After unloading, still don’t let my stick out. Continue kissing my neck and face over and over. Treat me machiam like her lover.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Continue caressing after FJ. Stay for slightly over an hour.
Overall : A very good bonk at stated pricing. SEXTIFY
RTF : Not likely. She is just not my type of tea bah.

jazzcraz
02-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Wah bro, thanks hor...waiting for u to upzzz me then...hehehe

Thanks Bro Jazzcraz for the contact. Got power liao, can up you for your kindness and sharing :D

She was in her casual wear (tee-shirt, jean, sandal). She looks a bit mature with thick make-up (she gonna work at KTV after our sexxion), find her quite pretty in a dimly-lit room. She feels quite inferior with her small neh neh, was turning away when she undressed, keep saying her neh neh very small. LOL.

In bathroom, everything SOP. She washed my dick thoroughly. Proceed to action. Her BBBJ was really powerful, as bros mentioned. Me too got to stop her b4 I nearly CIM. Really enjoy it as I never had this great feeling for a long time. Next she rides on me. I closed my eyes (anyway nothing to see cos her neh neh sure don’t bounce one mah:p) and relax. After all her hard works, I decided not to control and unload. She told me she oso song song and if i really want to take longer time to fire, she will sure “冒火":p

Look : A bit ah-lian (or stylish). Long hair over shoulder, a bit dry. I find her more attractive with hair “bun-up”.
Body : Petite size. Curvy figure. Height about 1.62m. Fair and smooth skin.
Boobs : Size of a 13yo girl. She njoy u stimulate her nipples.
BBBJ : 8.5/10. She will arouse you tickling u with her finger nail all over.
Frenching/fingering/licking : Never try. Dun ask me why, I oso dunno.
FJ : 8/10. The most relaxing one ever. Tight pussy. After unloading, still don’t let my stick out. Continue kissing my neck and face over and over. Treat me machiam like her lover.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Continue caressing after FJ. Stay for slightly over an hour.
Overall : A very good bonk at stated pricing. SEXTIFY
RTF : Not likely. She is just not my type of tea bah.

logy
05-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks Bro Jazzcraz for sharing this contact.

Managed to book a session with Fei Fei recently. She is quite pretty, I find her looks a bit like one of the HK star, may be Joey Yung? Anyway, she is chatty, friendly with good PR skill, know how to sweet talk man, and also one hell of a horny babe. Here's a brief FR

Looks : 7.5, quite pretty
Body : Slim and nice, the only setback is the chest, I think bros will know what I mean. The big protruding nipples are good to suck, she really enjoy it.
Frenching: not given a chance
BJ : Didn't try, coz not really into it
FJ : This is the best part of it. Very tight pussy, and once you are in it, enjoy the expression of this horny lady, keep screaming, twisting and turning her body, great experience.

After we parted, still sms me to thank me for taking care of her, I hardly come across any PRC FL that will do that, very good PR. The verdict here is that, worth a try, value for money.

otur
09-08-2008, 04:39 PM
she will be back in sept :D

otur
18-08-2008, 11:29 AM
she is coming back on 2nd sept....:D

xxxdreamer
24-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Glad to noe dat she be bck soon....

otur
25-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Glad to noe dat she be bck soon....

not too sure if she still use same number. will keep u posted.

jazzcraz
31-08-2008, 02:20 AM
wow...hope her number doesn't change. got it rite here...will pm if it's confirm...cheers.

jazzcraz
05-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Brossss,

SHE'S BACK!!! Hp number still the same. Cheers guys!

jazzcraz
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
:) pass her number to some bros liao...