PDA

View Full Version : Pro and budget massage to share.......

kuku_son
10-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi all again..............
Nice to mit all bro at new thread again..........
Once again i am here to share another gd deal with all the bro here....

This is my personnel FR after my try out.....

As usual call her and mit her to my favourite 81.....Wah liew tat day 81 so mani pple.....Paid liao still haf to wait for your turn to get yr room.....Bobian U-turn out tat go other place......Reach Frag. Hotel no pple look around no pple ok ten process......
All i can say she is new to tis line.....She realli dun noe wat to do in the 1st place but after my xplaination she finally understand wat to do.....After 15mins of my lectures we begun our bathing.......Wow i found tat her 2 melon is quite big for mi to my surpise.....The cathbath is ok coz i can feel she is trying her best to pleased mi.......Her bj to mi is quite good but nid more practise coz she somehow haf her own way of bj.....She will be easily horny i aroused her awhile she already cannot tanhan liao (pussy oreadi wet liao)......
My 1st session didnt last long becoz her pussy is wet n tight....somemore i purchase the 003 thiness condom....(didnt noe tis condom was so thin )
After my 1st session we TCSS and i found out tat she is a pro massager in China (haf cert. somemore)and she opt mi if i will like to haf a try....Ok lor since long time nvr massage liao and somemore to my i feel massage after bonking oso quite skiok.......Wah tell u all her massage is very very very good.....Really can ten and compare to those pro massager in S'pore....Her massage is soooo comfortable i feel too relax and gonna fall aslp....Trust mi is truth....So to all bro here all who love massage your chance is here now.....Her massage is a must try to those massage lover......Somemore to me i feel after bonking session with good massage is a great ideal......

Name: Xiao Hong
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 57kg
Body : 6/10 (figure considered not slim)
Boobs: 34C (Like 2 big papaya to mi)
FJ : 6.5/10 (Flexible and accommodating and very GFE with good attidute)
Frenching: No
Fingering:Yes
BJ: Yes 6.5/10 5 (Nid to practise more 6.5 becoz she haf her own way)
Massage:11/10(Really a good massager i feel afresh after the whole session)
($60 for 120mins = 1 Fj + 1 Massage)
I do tips her another $10 because she realli do a good massage on mi......
RM and CD your own.

Once again she is not a STY looking
If u are looking for STY looking sorry wrong thread again...........

To all bro who intersted in her can pm mi and get her contact from mi......
Condition for getting contact from mi is easy....Post FR after the try out......

superbadman
10-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Hi kuku son,can u kindly pmthe contact thks a million:D

violator
11-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Hi kuku son,can pm me the contact? Thanks bro
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

happyforever
11-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Bro kuku son,

Can PM me the contact. Tks in advance.

gongtee
11-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Bro kuku son,

Hi kuku son,can u kindly pmthe contact thks a million :)

shinizhuo
11-04-2008, 01:53 AM
Can PM me her number, like to try out, will post FR after trying, thanks bro.

QQlover
11-04-2008, 09:58 AM
hi Bro kuku son,

Can PM the no thanks:)

QQlover
11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Bro kuku son,

Will Post FR once tried.

BAD-MAN
11-04-2008, 01:54 PM
hi bro , would like to try this PRO , pls PM me ...tks

TaiZhi
11-04-2008, 07:37 PM
can i have the contact.

thanks.

anothercheonger
12-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Bro Kuku,

May I have her contact?

Thanks

stonecold123
12-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Can she understand english SMS or must send her Chinese SMS to book her? How to contact her bro?:)

kuku_son
12-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Those who interested in Xiao hong pls pm mi thru my mail box...........

Contact oreadi given out to SBF bros hope to see all yr FR beri soon.....

Condition on getting contact from is easy post FR after yr tryout...........

Cheers...........

kuku_son
14-04-2008, 03:03 AM
Contact oreadi give to all the following bros......
Looking forward for all the bro FR.....cheers.........
sg_kl_boy
koko_724
Big James,
ichitan
tzr250sg
rayeagle
Sazi,
violater
LoveTits69,
transformer77
BAD-MAN,
herbie86
cocaineguy,
wsa98
goodmoney,
Nyogin
jamesbond007
Dargon1981
asificare

For those interested bro can pm mi thru mail box.....

QQlover
14-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro ,

Can PM the contact .

Thanks

youngboygun
14-04-2008, 11:59 AM
yo bro , pls share contacts :)

mandy2008
14-04-2008, 12:37 PM
many thanks to ts for recommending this gem. she wears specks. big frame include c cup tits, enjoy her massage. she oso can do ear candle, half hr on each ear. $60 for fj. $20 for hotel81. $20 tips. condoms i bring. strongly recommended.

jackyap
14-04-2008, 03:02 PM
bro.. can pm me the contact? thanks in advance

tuanehlover
14-04-2008, 04:48 PM
bor, i love massage n big boobs, can pm me xiaohong contact?? will post after i try her nex week, cos no low vit M...:)

jamesbond007
16-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Promise kukuson to post the forum.

After a tiring work day and feel like having a good press, so decided to call Xiaohong to arrange a session at 8.30pm. Reached the hotel around 8.25pm and she reached there 10min later. My first impression on her was a teacher to me. She look like my secondary school principal. Quite disappointed on her look but anyway I am going for her massage as recommended by kukuson.

As she enter the room, she requested me to take a bath alone while she was watching tv program.
When I came out from the bathroom, there was a surprise for me. she was already naked sitting at the bed. Her boobs is superb sagged. To be frank, this is the first time I saw these sagged breast.

The massage is ok but after about 45 mins she did not know where to massage. Then she started to proceed BJ and HJ. You can just imagine your principal was performing BJ infront of you. The feeling is quite good but a bit weird. It is a totally different from gf feeling.

Later, she massage my head which I think is the most shiok. Almost felt asleep. After that I requested her to perform second round of HJ for me. However, her skill is still not up to the standard yet. As the result, I got to diy at the same time she was massaging my balls.

Look: 3/10
Damage: $60/2
Boobs: cup B superb superb sagged
Body size: meaty
HJ: 5/10
BJ: 5/ 10
Massage: 6/10
Rtf: maybe for budget massage only

Hope bro kukuson will up me after I post this forum. Thanks.

Care to share.

kuku_son
17-04-2008, 01:59 AM
THnx James for yr precious FR.......
Already up you with my point since you post FR......

So those interested can pm mi and get contact fr mi......
One one condition fr getting contact fr mi...
{Post FR after after yr tryout}

kuku_son
17-04-2008, 02:01 AM
15-04-2008, 08:59 AM
bongricky
Samster Join Date: Aug 2005
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

Re: Pro.MassageBonking at Budget prices.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely big boobs (saggy), nipple sucking good! She can really give a good, strong, soothing massage. Had FJ follow by massage and parted ways with a HJ. She's a milf "ba chai" and look very womanly especially with her tight clothing, short skirt and heels. After FJ & massage, I was dressing to leave but seeing her (in her tight t, short skirt & heels) I buay tahan, I hug and grope her which she return with the same passion. Suddenly my didi up again, wanting to bonk her again. But as I was running late I ask her to give me a HJ which she oblige willingly.

Overall a positive experience, good service and value for money, willing to please.

I would like to thank bro kuku san for sharing her contacts. By the way, saw your thread on Ting Ting, sounds like another good gem from you. Could you kindly pm me her contacts? Many thanks.

Looks: 5/10 (on the meaty side)
Body : 5/10
Boobs: 34C (sucking good)
FJ : 6/10
BJ: Yes 6/10
Massage:8/10(as good as it gets, for me at least)
Damage: $60/2/120mins plus massage (second shot HJ, not so sure if she would give to all bros cause her package is either 2 shots or 1 shot + massage)
RM and CD your own.

kuku_son
17-04-2008, 02:03 AM
14-04-2008, 08:48 AM
liefeng
Samster Join Date: Jan 2007

A quick fr

Damage: $60/1/2 with massage. Exclude room and CD
Looks: 5/10 ( ok lah )
Boobs:6/10 ( sagging )
BJ: 7/10 ( SOP )
FJ: 6/10 ( ok lah )
HJ: 8/10 ( quite good )
Massage: 9/10 ( good good )

Thank TS for the contact number. please upz me..

kuku_son
17-04-2008, 02:04 AM
14-04-2008, 03:59 AM
HornyYoungBoy07
Samster Join Date: Mar 2008

Hi all fellow bros,

Here is my humble FR as promised to Bro TS.

Many thanks to Bro Kuku_son for the wonderful recommendation and contacts.

Arranged for a session with XH at K81 today 14/04/08 0130hrs. Waited in the room for her while having a smoke. After a few mins she arrived and i showed her in. First impression milf (definitely not for SYT lovers or Bros looking for looks).

After a quick shower, had the massage. Wow! it was damn good! Full body massage with appropriate strength and pressure at the right areas. After she massaged my didi for a while mari kita and proceded to FJ.

FJ was SOP but as i was quite turned on by the erotic massage, came in about 10 mins. Quick shower after FJ and proceded to Massage part 2 where she massage my head and neck. It was so good that i fell asleep.

My humble ratings:
Looks: 5/10 (Milf)
Body: 6/10 (Breasts C cup but a bit sagging)
Massage: 9/10 (Fantastic! even better than HC)
BBBJ: NO
French: NO
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

I would definitely recommend XH to massage lovers as her massage skills really very good. Once again thanks to Bro Kuku_son for sharing the contacts!

HYB07
Happy Bonking!

rayeagle
17-04-2008, 11:20 AM
First thank bro kuku_son for the contact. As promised to bro kuku_son, below is my FR.

Managed to arrange a session with Xion Hong at Hotel 81 Chinatown yesterday. She said usually she works around Kovan area but she is willing to travel.

First impression of her, in term of look, really like an aunty, more the meaty side. Boobs are big, and saggy... Maybe not good to look, but good to grab, can't cover the whole boob with my whole hand.... ;)

Anway, was looking for a good massage. Her massage was good and really felt good after that.

Didn't FJ her, first not very "motivated" by the look and secondly she claims that her "big aunty" will be coming soon so may have a bit of blood... so didn't proceed.

She only giving me a HJ and also tits fuck...

Look - 4/10 (aunty look, btw, she is 37 years old)
Boobs - 6/10 (big but saggy)
HJ - 6/10 (so so, can be better)
Tits fuck - 7/10 (not bad)
FJ - didn't try
BJ - didn't try
RTF - very likely esp when a good rub is needed and don't mind a cheap and reasonable release...

TaiZhi
17-04-2008, 05:57 PM
i'm really interested, can pls pm me contact .....
promised to provide FR.

18-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Bro,can PM me contacts and loc,newbie here starting off with budget..:)

Tockkongman
18-04-2008, 02:52 PM
many thanks to KuKu-san for discovering XJ. i had a great massage from her this afternoon after getting contact from TS.

met at K81 and she arrived punctually. As I arrived earlier, took a quick shower and waited for her. Started off with back massage - out of this work man! Turned over and after she massaged my legs, she went for the middle one. Not much skills, but she was gentle and patient with her HJ & BJ. After FJ, we took shower and she finished off with a great head massage.

All in all, we spent about 1.5 hours, and it was worth it.

Rating:
look: 4/10
Damage: 60/2 plus tips
Boobs: sagging
HJ/BJ/FJ: 7/10 (lots of patience)
Massage: excellent 9.5/10

Also found out that she might want to buy a notebk when she returns. As I am not good at this stuff, maybe some bros here can recommend. Told her if she could find one gd notebook at <$800, with a reasonable ok brand, she should get it, rather than getting one in china.

once again, thanks bro for your great find in XH.

TKM

superbadman
18-04-2008, 06:37 PM
i had a massage from her .

Rating:
look: 4/10
Damage: 60
HJ: 7/10 (lots of patience)
Massage: excellent 7.5/10

Bros out there if u r looking gd and budget massage,she is the one,
if u just looking for gd looking lady.i think she is not suitable...

Thks bro for giving me her contact:D

dollysorry
18-04-2008, 07:04 PM

As usual call her and mit her to my favourite 81.....Wah liew tat day 81 so mani pple.....Paid liao still haf to wait for your turn to get yr room.....Bobian U-turn out tat go other place......Reach Frag. Hotel no pple look around no pple ok ten process......
All i can say she is new to tis line.....She realli dun noe wat to do in the 1st place but after my xplaination she finally understand wat to do.....After 15mins of my lectures we begun our bathing.......Wow i found tat her 2 melon is quite big for mi to my surpise.....The cathbath is ok coz i can feel she is trying her best to pleased mi.......Her bj to mi is quite good but nid more practise coz she somehow haf her own way of bj.....She will be easily horny i aroused her awhile she already cannot tanhan liao (pussy oreadi wet liao)......
My 1st session didnt last long becoz her pussy is wet n tight....somemore i purchase the 003 thiness condom....(didnt noe tis condom was so thin )
After my 1st session we TCSS and i found out tat she is a pro massager in China (haf cert. somemore)and she opt mi if i will like to haf a try....Ok lor since long time nvr massage liao and somemore to my i feel massage after bonking oso quite skiok.......Wah tell u all her massage is very very very good.....Really can ten and compare to those pro massager in S'pore....Her massage is soooo comfortable i feel too relax and gonna fall aslp....Trust mi is truth....So to all bro here all who love massage your chance is here now.....Her massage is a must try to those massage lover......Somemore to me i feel after bonking session with good massage is a great ideal......

RM and CD your own.

Condition for getting contact from mi is easy....Post FR after the try out......
Please post me contact
thanks

kuku_son
19-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Thanx all the bros for the precious FR.......

REally apprecaired.......

Another batch of contact have been given out......

gongtee,
shinizhuo
superbadman,
youngboygun
jackyap,
tuanehlover
Bongger,
Canon74
Happy06,
LCKING68
saabaero69,
Twubble
febn2005,
WOWKAOZ
kulong

Those bro intersted can pm mi thru my mail box and get contact fr mi.....
Condition of getting contact fr mi is post FR after yr tryout cheers.....

ken6890
19-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi Bro Ku Ku

May I Have The Contact Please , Pm Me , Thank

Nyogin
19-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Here's my FR for xiao hong.

Looks: 5/10(typical milf)
Boobs: C (saggy due to age,looks like papaya to mi)
Body: Tummy with a lil meaty kinda figure
Massage: 7.5/10
Bj: 6/10
FJ: 6/10(nothing to shout about since i'm mainly for massage)
Attitude: 7.5/10

Thanks TS for the contact,had already up yr rep.:)

jgboy
19-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Bro mind to give the contact to me. Thanks

softsoft
19-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi bro....may i have her contact please???
Thanks a million

oopoops
20-04-2008, 05:32 AM
can share her contacts pls? thanks again!

asificare
20-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Hi bros.. here's my first ever FR.. sorry to admit that i'm one of those number collectors for the past few months since joining SBF as i cudn't find the "seed" to go for the first time.. but hey guys.. i've converted and i guess number collectors shud be forgiven as they might be, like me.. finding the "seed" to go for the first time~!

anyway.. got xiaohong's number from kukuson and got a room @ k81 yday @ 2pm.. i've read many reviews on her that her massage was good but looks department weren't so great.. but i decided that since massage was my priority.. so gave her a call..

anyway.. when the bell rang.. i looks thru the peephole and saw a rather cute looking MILF.. in my mind i was thinking if she's xiaohong.. anyway.. she came in and asked if i've bathed.. i replied yes and we proceeded to stripping.. when she took off her top.. i was staring at a B- cup at most and quite perky.. and i was quite sure she is not xiaohong.. but anyway.. i let her massage..

her massage was quite good and definitely not the piano playing type.. strength was good.. and i had about 40 mins of back and front massage.. then we proceeded to a SOP handjob and i had to pop the GQ myself! but she tell me she dun make love.. wat?? i was even more certain that she's not xiaohong.. then i asked her who she is.. then she told me she is actually xiaojuan.. xiaohong's friend.. sigh.. so my first time afterall i wun get a f%&*.. what's more.. not much raba raba

anyway.. here's my ratings;

Name: Xiao Juan
Looks: 7/10(cute milf considering her age)
Boobs: B- (quite perky since it's small, how saggy can it go? :))
Body: Petite with a little tummy
HJ: 5/10 (my right hand can do a better job)
Bj: Nil
FJ: Nil
Damage: $50
Attitude: 8/10 (weird.. she keep insisting on cutting my toe nails.. but i refused.. bros out there.. is there something wrong? Pls advice)

Sorry for the lengthy FR.. nothing to shout about just that she's quite shy and cute for a 33yr old milf..

elmotan
20-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks TS for the contact ..
Sorry for the late reply, Hag got the number from TS sometimes ago, but was busy so now here is the FR for Xiao Hong..

Looks: 5/10(typical milf)w/ glasses
Boobs: C (saggy due to age,looks like papaya to mi)
Body: a bit of the plump side
Bj: Nil never try , instead i use her breast for a breast fuck,
FJ: Nil ( quite disappointing, after she arrived den she told mi her aunt visit )
Attitude: 5.5/10
RTF: Nil.

wsa98
20-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Thankz Bro for the introduction.

Had her on Friday morning. Wow! many Bros booking her for that afternoon. I would like to thank her for the massage instead. I had this aching pain from back to my legs and her great massage cures this the next day.

Hard to find such good attitude worker to give a good massage and no complain bonk to follow next.

Thanks again Bro for your kind spirit of sharing.

melon8888
20-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks TS for the contact

Rating:
look: 5/10
Damage: 60
HJ : 7/10 like her soft moan
Massage: 8/10

not SYT look...

kuku_son
21-04-2008, 03:04 AM
asificare: i wll ask tom_trds to up u 3pts since u try xiao juan massage......
Attitude: 8/10 (weird.. she keep insisting on cutting my toe nails.. but i
refused.. bros out there.. is there something wrong? Pls advice)

Bro this is her standard services.....Where can u find pple tat wanna cutting nail toes for you nowaday? Coz some pple may hurt their toe when nails are long especailly wear shoes or boots.....So she may worry for yr toe nail too long and wanna help u ma~~~~~

Nyogin: ty for yr upping will up u tml when my power is back ty alot cheers....

elmotan & melon888 - ty for yr precious FR......

terryboy
21-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Dear bros

Would like to thank TS for the contact of XH.

I was feeling a little horny and tired so decided to contact XH. Made an appointment at 11am and took a cab to the hotel she requested. Booked a rm and sms her the rm no. 10 mins later she arrived. Opened the door and found out that she was just below my standard in the looks department. Anyway was tired and opt for a massgae.

She offered to bathe me together. It was sop and her tits are big but very saggy... Laid on the bed and she massaged me naked. Most of the time I was jus enjoying her massage without any autoroam. After sometime she asked me to turn over and massage my front. Then my hands started to autoroam her neh neh which was big and unresistiable for me... She also autoroam my little bro and woke him up. She asked if I wanna male love I said no jus a HJ will do. She ask me turn the other way again with back facing her.

This is where the exciting part for me happens... She poured some oil on my back and arsehole and started her sexy massage. The touch was gentle and stimulating with her touching my arsehole occationally... The arsehole part was nice and it turned me on... My bro stood up and I turned o my front. She poured more oil and started her HJ with another finger rimming my hole... The feeling was so good till I buay tahan... Seeing that I enjoyed it so much she slowly inserted her finger into my hole. It feels a liitle funny at first but it got more and more stimulating... One hand doing a hJ on you bro and the other finger poking your arsehole... The feeling no words can describe. No wonder some gals loved to be jabbed at the arsehole and pussy at the same time..... I came shortly and then washed up.

She wanted to massge me somemore but I was rushing for time. Told her will be back again if got time and Vit M. Bro out there if yu are looking for a good massage and great service she is the one. But if looking for looks or good shape pls don waste your time and money.

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : sagging C
Fig : 4/10
HJ : 10/10 with arsehole poking
FJ : did not try
massage : 9/10 (-1 for answering few calls)
overall service : good no rush job
damage : 60 + 20(hotel)

BAD-MAN
21-04-2008, 04:30 PM
thanks bro kukuson for XH contact , as promise to post FR after trying her.

Call her this A.M , arrange 11:00am but was late cos taxi driver (blur blur) don know where K81 .
check in room n message her no. about 10min DING TONG , first look like my school time teacher with glasses especially the mote under her mouth already make me stream liao:p. the massge was ok ( but i prefer stronger pressing ) , she was easy chating during whole session . after my first shot (FJ) i told her i very tired then she msg my head till i fall asleep for about 20min , wake up went to bath to clean up then she ask me to lay down again to msg my face n ear , maybe her look remind me my school teacher (my first love) , my didi stream again n this time she do a HJ with kiss my niple n the shot was extra power:D ( cos shot qiute high ) , for this kind of $$$ n good attiude, i think its very very worth it..........

age 35
look 6.5/10 with glasses n mote
boobs sagging C+
fig 4/10 on plump side
HJ 9.9/10 kissing nipple n ass msg ( u try u know:D:D)
massge 6.5 /10
overall very good service n attiude n no rushing

we went down coffe shop to hv roti prata n tea tarei , she's really a nice woman , treat her well n i m sure u will hv a 2hr happy man.

BAD-MAN
21-04-2008, 04:45 PM
thanks bro kukuson for XH contact , as promise to post FR after trying her.

Call her this A.M , arrange 11:00am but was late cos taxi driver (blur blur) don know where K81 .
check in room n message her no. about 10min DING TONG , first look like my school time teacher with glasses especially the mote under her mouth already make me stream liao:p. the massge was ok ( but i prefer stronger pressing ) , she was easy chating during whole session . after my first shot (FJ) i told her i very tired then she msg my head till i fall asleep for about 20min , wake up went to bath to clean up then she ask me to lay down again to msg my face n ear , maybe her look remind me my school teacher (my first love) , my didi stream again n this time she do a HJ with kiss my niple n the shot was extra power:D ( cos shot qiute high ) , for this kind of $$$ n good attiude, i think its very very worth it..........

age 35
look 6.5/10 with glasses n mote
boobs sagging C+
fig 4/10 on plump side
HJ 9.9/10 kissing nipple n ass msg ( u try u know:D:D)
massge 6.5 /10
overall very good service n attiude n no rushing

we went down coffe shop to hv roti prata n tea tarei , she's really a nice woman , treat her well n i m sure u will hv a 2hr happy man.

softsoft
21-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Anyone know what time she finish work ah???:confused::confused:

kuku_son
23-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Snrx
Samster Join Date: Apr 2008
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR on Xiao Hong

Thank you to Bro Kukuson for the contact. This is first time I am with MILF PRC. Usually with SYT Thais..but, XH is just as good as SYT. Anyway met at K81. When I saw her, she smiled and WAH she has perfect set of pearly white smallish teeth...for me she is good looking, very pleasant. Won't repeat what other Bros wrote in FR cause they are correct..I just want to highlight that XH is very friendly, chatty. barely 5 minutes in TCSS, she treated me like know me forever. Some communication problem cause my Mandarin is real lousy so we talked mixed Mandarin and English..yes she knows little bit English and we got along fine. No rushing...beginning of foreplay her pussy was dry but after i played her clit and coddled her big breasts for a few minutes...flood gate open and she is wet, wet, wet. I am not rough type and make love to her and her moan was really genuine cause her face all contorted and we cum almost together.She curled and gripped my back with her legs and hug me very tight...WAH Fantastic! RTF? Yes for sure but would like to try other MILF PRC who can speak little English...very hard to find. So Bros who want to try XH...be gentle with her..make love to her and her response is SUPERB. This is all my opinion, OK? If you don't get same treatment maybe don't click. Her massage was very good. After we finished still have 30 min and XH asked me to write in her notebook some English words she wants to know. So, of course, I obliged...Walked out together and part company outside hotel.

kuku_son
23-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Wow....wow...i tin xiao hong services and attitude mek all bro happi and satisfied....... I am happi tat all bro are satisfied wif her......Ten all bro for yr precious FR.....Really appreciated....Kip it up......cheers.....

95Master
23-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Bro can give me contact?

will post FR once done...

Me newbie here

wongksmas
23-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Bro kuku son

Pls PM me the contacts, thanks!!!

Lucifer_69
24-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Bro KuKuson kindly pm contact please. Thanks a million...

KickBoxer
24-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Please help to send contact for XH. Really wanted to try her out

man_sg2000
24-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Samster Kuku_son,

:)Would like to try your recommedation, kindly provide her contact no.
Thanks.... a million...:)

Twubble
24-04-2008, 06:57 PM
First of all, I would like to thank kuku_son for finding this gem. Thanks alot for the contact bro.

Finally I have the time to check out Xiaohong. Booked her for 1.30pm and she delayed to 2 as she is extending her social pass. Got ready at 1.30 to go out and next thing i know, she had to push it back to 3pm as she is not ready yet. OMFG!!! (getting all swell up now..)

Finally 3pm came and we meet at K81. First impression she gave me, looks alot like my secondary school teacher who taught me English except XH is the blew up version. Gave me a bear hug the min i closed the door which seems to be making up for asking me to wait till 3pm.

We proceed to strip to our birthday suits and out came the sagged boobs. We went for the SOP bath and next proceed for the FJ.(cant wait till massage is over as I was made to wait 3 hrs for her)

FJ wasnt that great as I dont like to be in command. I prefer to be controlled:D Finally here comes the long awaited pro massage that everyone has been talking abt. Althought I havnt really been to much TN, XH really gives superb massage. Sagged boobs gives timely sensation as contact will be made at certain points of the massage. It was so good that i hope time wouldnt pass that fast.

After the massage, proceed to give me a HJ which was almost non-existance. Told her that I dont think I would cum with what she is doing so she asked if I wanted FJ again. (lucky day?)

We went ahead for another FJ and this time I ram her so much that she is almost on top of her voice. I think we cum together cause after that she gave me a bear hug with me still inside her till i almost out of breath. The bear hug last for mins before she proceed to give me a head massage.

A positive experience, good service and value for money, willing to please.

Overall, a good find and HIGHLY recommended for massage lovers.

ps: my first FR and i hope this doesnt really bores you out.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs : C but very sagged
FJ : 4/10 (I prefer to be commanded)
BJ : 6/10 (suction is hard but can have more teasing)
HJ : 4/10 (non-existance to me)
Fingering: Yes
RTF : Most probably for her superb massage
Massage : Excellent 11/10

DMG : 60 + 20 tips ( 2 FJ + 1 body massage + 1 head massage)

kuku_son
27-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Contact been given out to all bro pls post FR after yr try out......

andyeo,
softsoft
badtzboy
Monkey4
20 CLass,
orangeboyman
chelsea76,
ken66
molecist
ken6890,
oopoops
andrew61884,
kimkong494
commander123,
pict77
zen7
advans,
kimkong494
letstalk
95Master

Twubble will up u pls post a posting on my thread tml thks cheers.....

Interested bro can mail mi thrus my mail-box.........But post FR after yr tryout cheers.......

ChinaFriends67
27-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Bro, can u kindly pm me her contact. Many thanks. Cheers,:D

chelsea76
27-04-2008, 11:38 PM
sorry for the late FR.. promised TS for the Fr after trying XH..

Tried XH last week.. and booked hotel at Kovan81.. ding dong she came and first look, seems abit old.. actually abit sian liao.. but wanted to see how is her massage..

she proceed to strip till undies and start her massage.. actually i don feel really good abt the massage.. duno why, maybe was expecting too high cos of all the FR here... after massage, told me to do fj?? said same price.. issit same price $60?? anyway reluctantly tried the fj.. but see her i abit sian liao.. so my bro also cannot wake up.. hehe... so finally stop the session..

but i must say her attitude is first class.. always friendly, always smiling..

Look: 5/10
Boob: 5/10 (sagging)
BJ: ???
FJ: 5/10
RTF: No

Anyway, really have to thanks TS for trusting me and giving me the contact..

longjohn08
30-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Thank you Bro. kuku son for Xiao Hong's contact.
Call her this morning and made appointment for session at
12.30pm. She say ok. Check into hotel and call her to inform on room number.
In less than 10 min she appear in front of door. Came in and ask what do I want to start off first. I said massage. Strip to my birthday suit and she to her pany and bra and gave me a good massage.
After massage was ready to bonk her but dont have CD. She volunteer to go downstairs and buy from machine. 5 mins later she show up again and there goes the action. I bonk her for good sometime with her letting out soft moaning and calling ching ai de and guiding me to thrust her harder and harder. Overall satisfy with her good attitude.
Boobs: 34C (sucking good but alreadi sagging)
Damage: $60/2/120mins plus massage massage)
RM and CD your own.

Horrible man
30-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Please pm me her contact. Tks

badtzboy
01-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Thank you Bro. kuku son for Xiao Hong's contact.
Appointment with her last week at 3pm at K81.
Check into hotel and call her to inform on room number.
In less than 10 min she appear in front of door. Came in and ask what do I want to start off first. I said massage. Strip to my birthday suit and she took off her skirt and procced with a gd massage.
After massage was ready to bonk her but dont have CD.
so i requested for tits fuck....
Cum after awhile.... proceed to shower, finish off with a head massage.
FJ : nv tried
BJ: nv tried
Damage: $60/2/120mins plus massage massage)
RM and CD your own.

kuku_son
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Sry for late reply working recently.......

Wow have seen alot of bro are enjoy her massage......

So interested bro here can pm mi thru my mail-box and get contact from mi.....

Post FR after yr tryout tis is my only conidtion to get contact from mi cheers.....

kuku_son
09-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Still awaiting all bro for their FR....

Contact been given to alot alot of bro leh but still no FR.....

Pls post FR after yr tryout...Simple FR are also accepted......

Those newcomer pls post FR after yr tryout....

Dun let mi lost trust on the newcomer......i hope to see all the bro asap cheers.....

Those interested bro can pm mi thru my mail post and get contact fr mi but.....post FR after yr tryout....simple FR are also accepted cheers....

Top Gun 2006
09-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Bro Kuku Son, actually I'm interested in her massage, it ok with Fj. Can PM her contact. Thkzzzz.

orangeboyman
11-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks a lot to Bro Kuku Son for this great contact. Sorry for the late report as was busy the past days.

Booked her last Tuesday and told her to that I would be there at 1 pm.

Arrived at 1 and called her but she told me that she was on another job as I did not confirm

Told her I keep my word one and that I was already in the room

She offered to intro her friend but I said no, so she told me to wait about 45 min. So no choice but wait

But 20 min later door bell ring and it was her. She was very apologetic and kept saying sorry.

Proceed to strip to birthday suit and started massage, which is probably the best that I have ever tried.

After the massage, she proceed to play with my didi which was already awake and she started to give me a great suck.

I returned the favour and she came violently afterwhich she just capped me and rode me to cloud 9

Overall a wonderful experience and her looks is quite good for her age

kuku_son
12-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Ty Orangeboyman for yr precious FR......
Sry bro for her lateness i will try to tok to her abt it....
Lucky u didnt ask for a change of xaio hong or else u will miss her skilled massage......Actually massage after a bonking is realli a good enjoyment to me....i oso noe how u feel at tat time lolz......

So bro here look for buget massage with bonking dun miss this chance.....
Especially a good Massage with 1 bonking i dun tink nowaday market can find this type of price and lobang.....

Those interested bro can pm mi thru my mailbox and get contact fr mi....
But but.....pls post FR after yr tryout........

fighter123123
12-05-2008, 11:19 PM
can pm me. I will post FR. promise

m4wm
13-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Brother, wish to try xiao hong massage, can I have the contact no pls?

MassageLover88
13-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks Bro Kuku Son for the contact...today sms her in the morning and she's free...than mai tu liao..quickly went down to fragrance 81. She is quite punctual...when i open the door, saw her face..hmm..not bad...but a bit big size for me. Than i go bathing...during halfway she ask me whether want to help me to bathe...hmmm...why not? That is when i saw her naked coming in...err..quite turn off cos of her saggy assets and she's quite fleshy...not my type...She help me shower and than we proceed to bed...she offer to massage for me and i could say she is quite good...especially the head massage...she also do some sexy/breast massage. Finally i did not choose for FJ but instead ask her to do jua gen for me...overall she is a nice lady and a good massage!

seansean83
13-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi can anyone pm the contact for xioa hong,keen to try her massage

kelvinaili
14-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Thank you Bro kuku son for Xiao Hong's contact.

Had a session with her on Sun evening at K81.
Called her once checked into hotel.
Less than 5 min ,she knocked on the door. She got the teacher’s look
With specs.Stripped to my birthday suit and proceed to shower together..
She gave me a through wash on my little bro while I was squeezing her
pair of huge but sagging melons.

Dried myself up and jumped to the bed to wait for her.. Told her
that proceed for bonking first.
Gave me a warm water BBBJ and the rest was sop and
procced with a gd massage. The massage was good
with enough strength used…

After massage, got horny again and request her for breast fuck..
Took a long time to cum and finally cum. Felt damn tired and rested for
a while before proceeding for shower and left as satisfied man..

Looks: 5.5/10 (MILF type)
Body : 6/10 (Bah Bah type)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Used Warm water )
FJ : 6.5/10 (a bit loose and tried 2 position)
Breast fuck: 7.5/10 (Big boobs with deep cleavage could
hold little bro tightly)
Massage:8/10(Enough strength)
Damage: ($60+ $xxtips)

Thanks once again to bro Kuku son

taicheong
15-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Here are my short FR on her
Thank Bro kuku son for sharing.
Tried this lady sometime ago.

XH ’s Service
Skin: 8/10 (smooth)
Looks: 6/10 (MILF)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Massage:8/10(Enough strength)
Attitude: 10/10 (gf feeling & hardworking)

fighter123123
15-05-2008, 04:24 PM
PM me e contacts pls. I wil write a FR. pls encourage me. Promise to write FR.

piggybull
15-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi Bro Kuku Son, Pls PM me the contact. Will post FR once try her service.
Thks.

fighter123123
15-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Bro Ku Ku son. Can past me e contact pls. I wil wrie FR. PROMISE. TKS!

fighter123123
15-05-2008, 05:31 PM
bro ku ku son, can i hav e contact pls. Wil write FR.

feihong
15-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello KuKu Son,

Kindly provide XH contacts...i love massage and FJ.

Pls read my FR...short but truefull...

Regards
Feihong

g3nesis
16-05-2008, 01:11 AM
hi bro
can kind pm contact?will give fr after this.ty

g3nesis
16-05-2008, 01:20 AM
hello bro
can kindly pm contact?will post fr.thanks.

pointblank
16-05-2008, 01:44 PM
hello bro...
cam pm me the contact?
looking forward to try her...
today if possible...
she gives dry massage or with oil ma?
she understand english or not?

goodmoney
18-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks to Bro Kuku, for the contact.

Finally got the chance to try Xiao Hong 2 weeks ago. 1st look, quite nice. my type of MILF. Big boobs and CFM look.
Started with the back massage which was ok, got strength although I have tried better.
The interesting part is that mid-way through, i turned around and was surprised to see that she was already in her bra and panties. This really turns me on, and after the massage, immediatedly proceed to action. Her pussy was quite tight and after around 5mins, cannot tahan and release the load. Overall a satisfactory experience.

Boobs: estimated C
RTF: Sure

kuku_son
19-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi Kukuson,

Here's a FR from me to recipocate your trust..really appreciate it and here you go..

However, do me a favor will you? please dont post out my nick if you intend to cut and past my FR into your Xiao Hong's thread. I really dont want to gain too much attention to my nick, thats also the reason why I am giving you the FR here in pte msg form.

So, here goes, I've just reached home from a session with Xiao Hong, I rather the overall experience 6.5/10. It could be 7-7.5 but because she's tired tonight and I felt that she didnt give me the good service she that she usually would for her customers, thus the rating 6.5/10.

She is a nice lady with a good atittude. I'm not good with chinese and she was telling me quite a bit of jokes which I didn't really quite understand. Conversation was ok, but given my standards in Chinese, I say we did pretty well in maintaining the conversation.

Head massage was the best of the session...relaxing, though a little too hard on my temples to me liking, but generally it was relaxing.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Breasts: 5/10 (big and sagging)
Massage: 7/10 (Good head massages)
Special: 6.5/10 (Had a session of Juagen+Hj)
HJ: 6.5/10 2 x Hj (Nice and slow, gave me 2 Hjs cuz last day into her menstration)
BJ: NA (Didn't try)
FJ: NA (Didn't try)
RTF: Maybe (When I want a good head massage)

jova
19-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi,
can pm me the contacts..?
thanx bro

man-man
19-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi Bro KuKu Son,
Cann i have the contact please?Thanks in advance

bibi00
19-05-2008, 06:46 PM
possible to pass me her contact?

kenny9784
19-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Hi Bro Ku Ku,
can I have the contact....thank u in advance....

kuku_son
22-05-2008, 01:12 AM
bongricky
Samster Join Date: Aug 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely big boobs (saggy), nipple sucking good! She can really give a good, strong, soothing massage. Had FJ follow by massage and parted ways with a HJ. She's a milf "ba chai" and look very womanly especially with her tight clothing, short skirt and heels. After FJ & massage, I was dressing to leave but seeing her (in her tight t, short skirt & heels) I buay tahan, I hug and grope her which she return with the same passion. Suddenly my didi up again, wanting to bonk her again. But as I was running late I ask her to give me a HJ which she oblige willingly.

Overall a positive experience, good service and value for money, willing to please.

I would like to thank bro kuku san for sharing her contacts. By the way, saw your thread on Ting Ting, sounds like another good gem from you. Could you kindly pm me her contacts? Many thanks.

Boobs: 34C (sucking good)
Damage: $60/2/120mins plus massage (second shot HJ, not so sure if she would give to all bros cause her package is either 2 shots or 1 shot + massage)
RM and CD your own.

Those interested bro can pm mi thu my mailbox and get contact fr mi.......
My contact of getting contact from mi is simple post FR after yr tryout.....

QQlover
22-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi Bro ,

Can forward the contact .

Thanks

wkt70
25-05-2008, 01:53 AM
have to thanks bro kuku_son for the contact. My type of MILF. feels like bonking my secondary school chinese teacher hehehehe....Tried her on Wednesday ... love her boobs although sagging.... her back and shoulder massage was good. she is very friendly. also very nice head massage

While bathing she came in and join me soap each other...Dry each other than start with massage and she even dig my ears for me..I think she though I got alot of ear wax but feels very shook...than we did 69 and i think she came a feel time because she keep moving her CB toward me. Until she stop me and tell me that she need my brother into her sister..hehehe

damages 2xFJ, massage =$60
RTF yes, but she is going back in early June....she needs as many job as possible.....because she is about to go back...according to her depending how much she earns now, if she think not good business she will not be back

Sorry Bro kuku cannot up your point .... me no power :(

TowkayChye
26-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Promised bro kuku_san, will provide a FR after trying and here is my brief FR :-

Met Xiao Hong tdy at Kovan Fragrance htl, she is an aunty no look and out of size figure, remind me of a kopitiam ah soh near my working place :eek:

Anyway, I'm there for a good massage so don't care lah...just close my eye force myself to sleep thoroughout the 2hrs and told her to skip the extra special give me more massage instead :o

I will only recommend bro to take her for a good massage and nothing else especially head massage she is very good in it! By the way, it's better for her to put on clothing while doing the massage otherwise, her two papaya with beri dark seeds can scare you off :D

Thanks once again to bro kuku_san for the contact.

pangsia
26-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi Bro KuKu_son,

New to this. Wanted to have massage and see the world. Can PM me the contact? Would like to try this mid week.

wally100
27-05-2008, 07:36 AM
Bro Kuku_son,
Can also PM me the contact also. Had been taking the young PRCs, want to try slightly older ones for a change. Thank you in advance

Javier83
27-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Can i have the contacts?

Thanks

kuku_son
31-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Those interested bro can pm mi thru my mail-box......

Btw xiao hong days are number (left 1 more week ba) so those get contact fr mi de dun miss this chance once gone no more le....

Where can u find a buget massage with bonk dun tink singapore can find this type of lobang somemore her massage is not tat type of hanky-packy type...
All are viating point to viating point.....

dollysorry
31-05-2008, 11:57 AM

RM and CD your own.

Please post me her contact
Thanks

bodoh_123
31-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Bro, need the contact... my back is pain and need a good massage...

thanks!!!

:D

Uncle911
02-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Contact oreadi give to all the following bros......
Looking forward for all the bro FR.....cheers.........
sg_kl_boy
koko_724
Big James,
ichitan
tzr250sg
rayeagle
Sazi,
violater
LoveTits69,
transformer77
BAD-MAN,
herbie86
cocaineguy,
wsa98
goodmoney,
Nyogin
jamesbond007
Dargon1981
asificare

For those interested bro can pm mi thru mail box.....

Dear Bro,

How about me, can I have the contact ? Thanks.....

conny2170
02-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Can I have her contact too. Thanks:)

juniortjk
02-06-2008, 02:07 PM
bro, can i have the contact as well, thanks

juniortjk
02-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Bro, can share with me the contact.

octman
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi....kuku son..............will go n try if u can give me the contact number.
But u stated $60 = massage + FJ????? So Cheap. Can pls tell me the total damage.Thk Bro. Got good lobang must share.Thk u

zennie
02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
care to intro to me , i also wanna to try ...

Channel_Jo
07-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Greetings to all bros reading, this is my virgin post so im open to comments.

Itchy for a good massage yesterday and thanks to Bro Kukuson, i managed to get her number and go for my first expedition as a sb member. Managed to secure her for the morning slot. Reached there 10mins earlier but realised she reached 15mins earlier...pro service...

Looking at other's reviews i dont expect an "angel look devil body" type. So when i saw her i was not disappointed cos im really more eager to try her massage. She started to chat and break the ice...while undressing...

Every stroke was powderful and to the point...good strength till i nearly went out of breath. Cant describe the feel, got to try it for urself. All the while she still tried to keep the chatting going, some times telling me jokes and giving me riddles...hmmm...showing of motherly love?

Turn over...asked me what i wanted...err really no feel for her so asked for a hj. After a while she did a bj for me too but not worth mentioning. Carry on to her "na shou" massage and did a head massage for me...like a lullaby i nearly knock out...GOOD STUFF!!!

Asked me if i wanted anything else but im done with what i wanted (GOOD MASSAGE) and i just replied no...politely asked if she can leave and give me a peck before she go off.

Overall a good service IF you are just looking to relax your stiff bones. Summary below...

Looks: Dont wish to comment, im no Brad Pitt
Height: 165+cm
Weight: Maybe 60kg?
Body : 3/10
Boobs: Papaya is the word
FJ : Never try
Frenching: Not for me
BJ: Yes 5/10
HJ: Yes 6/10
Massage:8/10
Damage:$60+20tips for 120mins = 1 Hj/Bj + 1 Massage
RM and CD (if u plan for fj) your own.

Real new here so please upz me if you like my fr...will improve on future frs

TipTip
08-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Oh.... So Good.

Also want to try!

msgluver
18-08-2008, 09:49 AM
xiaohong has returned to sgp. please contact threadstarter for her nbr.

martel
18-08-2008, 02:44 PM
hi Bros, pls share her contact, will treat her nicely and will post FR once i tried her, thanks in advance Bros....

thinkofdave
18-08-2008, 06:33 PM
hi..can i have her nos? need a good solid massage...tks

wkt70
19-08-2008, 12:08 AM
is her number still the same?

pangsia
19-08-2008, 07:24 AM
First of all, thanks Bro Kuku_son who had given the contact last time.

Had a session with XH after I got a missed call message..reply the missed call and found out it is XH which I missed her massage service last time. Went to meet her and finally got her massage. Her massage skill is good with strength but can see she is having split mind cause she says business is bad. Anyway, a positive lady and talk anything
The rest are SOP and appearance was quoted b4 with sagging boobs...with muscle gripping cunt....:o
Damage: $60+Tips+Room+cd

She mention she still hold her old number. Have a nice week:o
Cheers!

Sunn
19-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi Bro, can share the number? will post fr after try.

tks

msgluver
20-08-2008, 10:33 AM
get her contact number also from adpost sg under health/beauty & massage/therapy. she said business is so slow that she needed all the exposure she can get to serve all brothers.

bigbigbigbig
21-08-2008, 12:54 AM
hi, im a newbie here... i would like to have the contacts of the lady u were mentioning in this thread.. will do a FR as soon as i meet up with her.. cheers

kuku_son
21-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Hello all bro Xiao Hong is back on services.......

taxi69
22-08-2008, 02:05 PM
hi, can i hv her contact no.
tks
i'm new here,btw how do i gain pts?

Dizzyman
23-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi TS,

Mind sharing her contact with me, in need of hard massage now. Thanks.

Sin88
25-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Thanks Bro kuku son for the contact, have a session with Xiao Hong, she is from North East China, big bone, straight forward character.

She has been well descript by other bro, however I find her a acceptable MILF.

Started with tcss, than the well talk about massage, it work well on me, come out relax and fresh.

Look :6.5/10 ( not too bad looking, she must be pretty when in her 20).
Body : Big bone, has kids before, so loose tummy. But smooth skin.
Boobs : big yet is sagged.
Damage : $60 + cd + hotel.
Rtf : yes, for her massage and tcss.

Wonka123
27-08-2008, 01:18 PM
hi bro, can u pm me her contact too? many thanks..:)

fighter123123
30-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Try this gem for the 3rd time. She contacted me. Still the same. Dam power. Stats the same. Neh Neh very super slag.

Massage good. same price.

fighter123123
30-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Btw she informed me that biz is very bad. Any brothers want a gd masssage get contact from TS. I am not her OKT. Just trying to help her.

pangsia
31-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Once again....thanks to Bro KuKu_son previous contact.
Got her service again due to body ache and wanted to have real massage. All previous documented information had been shown in the FR. Just wanted to say her massage is still one of the best that I had in the forum. As quoted by previous bro, business is bad maybe too many competitors around...LOL but me just wanted to help and me not her OKT. Cheers:p

Damage $60 + tips + $20 (Room)

taxi69
01-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Tks to bro pangsia 4 the no.

BTW 1st time posting,sorry 4 long-winded.

Finally get 2 try bros who recommend Xiao Hong.
As wat is mention in the FR,she prefer kovan area(she stay in hougang area),so went 2 K81 but saw at least 5 to 6 couples waiting 4 rm.Was told by the recep. must wait 4 abt 30mins.Sian liao,so went over 2 Fragrance instead.Immediately i was given a rm.Mai tu liao,quickly sms XH the rm no & proceed 2 the rm.
In less than 10 mins the door bell rang,as was expected abt the looks after reading all FRs,was not expecting much.
As i hv already bath,so ask her 2 bath alone.After that move on 2 the bed.
Massage i must say is strong 4 me,but i like.The only problem is that she only concentrate on my back.When was turn around only fondling was done in the front.She move on 2 my bro & start 2 play with it.Bj was followed (true enough as wat other bro stated 1 hand on the didi the other on the asshole) feeling was gd.
Next went on 2 Fj.Pussy was quite nice(at her age after given birth),am a 69 lover but did not attempt 2 taste.(due to the looks).Exploded in less than 5 mins.(force myself).Waiting 4 her 2 clean-up at the same time waiting 4 wat every bro had mention,the HEAD MASSAGE,but she juz put on her clothes after washing .Sian liao!!!!!!!!!
Anyway pay her & offer her a lift since it is so near.She also mention that her daughter is 16 years old,wonder wat she look like.................:D

Rating:Xiao Hong
look:5/10 /with glasses(maybe not my type)(although is a MILF lover)
Skin:4/10(more 2 the tan side)(prefer fair skin)
boobs:C(sagging but ok with me)
Body:2 the plump side
Frenching:NA
Fingering:NA
BJ:7/10(suction was gd,made me stood up)
Massage:6.5/10(higher rating if head massage was given)
FJ:6.5/10
Damage:60+20(rm)+4(cd)
RTF:maybe not,still yet 2 try other FL.

Attitude was gd,chatty,no rush.

hiiiiih
04-09-2008, 04:07 AM
I want to thank bro kuku_son for PM me Xiao Hong's contact.

Book a rm at K81, sms her and waited, 10mins later door bell rang. Open the door and see a old lady with spec looks about late 30s. She was friendly and chatty, told her I not yet bath. Both strip and she bath for me and herself. Notice she got a tummy, boobs super saggy and (sorry for some bro who are +ve towards her, just being frank) to me I feel that they are really out of shape.

Told her I want massage first b4 special, massage is good for the FL standard. With very good and friendly attitude. I opt for BJ then follow by HJ, when finger her mei mei, she say she wanted FJ but I rejected her nicely. Stressing to her that many bro comments her HJ skill is very good. It is true when she ask me to turn over, she use her hand to massage my ass, balls and didi, I enjoy it. After a 15mins she ask me to turn over and HJ me till I unload. As I know she needs to rush for her next customer, she still ask me need more massage or second round, I told her no need and quickly pay her and let her go. Dun intend to obstruct her rice bowl as she seems popular.

Looks : 3.5/10 (Looks like typical old fashion auntie, not pretty at all, but decent look)
Attitude : 7.5/10 (Very accomodating, cheerful and positive person, try very hard to pls customer).
Body : 4/10 (On the plump side, tummy obvious, boobs out of shape to my standard)
Massage : 7/10 (Good for FL standard).
HJ : 7.5/10 (Skill consider good.)
BJ : 5/10 (Normal)
FJ : Not interested.
RTF : May be some other time.

Javier83
04-09-2008, 12:44 PM
hi TS,

Can i have the contact?

Thanks in advanced...

pradofrancsis
04-09-2008, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=kuku_son;2694830]Hi all again..............

hello kuku bro...I am new bird...pls pls gv me the contact...asap...me cannot tahan....
Thanks thanks

shoulder
04-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Bro Kuku_son,

U got Mail..:D

hardkandypat
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Bro,

Can I have her contact, many thanks in advance.

wkt70
25-09-2008, 09:44 AM
here is the repost...because initially post at the wrong thread...

thanks bro msgluver for her new number.

tried xiao hong on monday, actually tried her a few time already....
face - normal 6/10
Boob - C+ i think...sacking....but i like..hehehe.... love mature MILF
Massage - very good on the head and shoulder massage.... after FJ she will massage your face I like it. very relax.
RTF - maybe...tried her too many time already...want someone new......

she is going back in mid Oct.... according to her business so-so only.

shoulder
10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Bro Kuku_son, this is my FR as promise.

This is not be a field trip that I had expected but I guess filed trip has it up and down. Thanks for the trust and the contact.

Called XH for a 1330hrs session. Asked if she could make it to L81 iso K81. She said no problem.

She was on time. But perhaps the weather is hot the first thing she did when she enter the room she was complaining of the weather and she asked if I don’t mind she will finished up the bottle of water. And she down the bottle in 1 gulp.

We then change to our Bday suit. She stripped to reveal a pair of skyblue “Ah ma” underwear. Had that been a bigger it can pass of as boxer shorts. H;)er boobs were large and sag. The tummy was obvious. I have no problem with MILF.

We took a shower and she took the initiate to soap my little bro swirling it round and round. I took the opportunity to have a feel of the boob. Soft like “tau hu”.

The massage was light for me. And if I rate the performance of the massage today. It is really nothing to scream about. It started well on the shoulder, just ok the spine, good effort on the butt, piano on the legs.

The sensual and fingering along the butt-line and around the ass hole. In fact I enjoyed her sensual, arousing by her finger better than the massage. :p

She asked for the rubber and did a BJ. While I finger her pussy. Her moaning… ok lah. Shortly she asked me to do it in missionary. Surprisingly the hole was tight. After pumping for a while, I request to change to doggie and release it.

All these was done in an hour. We tcss for a while, she mentioned that she might not doing a regular job anymore. She got a call from her girlfriend and asked if she could leave. What to do 1 bonk already done. Paid her and let her go.

First time returning the room key so early and had to stare at the second orange parking coupon which just started.:confused::eek:

Massage skill: 5.0
Massage strength: 5.0
Fingering: 7.0
BJ: 6.5
Attitude: 7.0
FJ: 6.5
Damage: $60/70mins + Tips( for being able to accommodate to operate from L81) + room
RTB: Let me get over with the fact that I have to stare at the second orange parking coupon which just started.

wkt70
03-08-2009, 01:26 AM
hi xiao hong is back in singapore

wkt70
17-08-2009, 10:56 PM
any more FR?