PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy KY in Singapore? Thanks!!

jimmeng
21-11-2002, 04:36 PM
As titled.

Tomb
21-11-2002, 04:45 PM
as in ky gel???
most of the pharmacy have what....
or different one????

nuclearkid
21-11-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Tomb
as in ky gel???
most of the pharmacy have what....
or different one????

I think most convenience stores are also selling TopGel, Durex's answer to KY. Its probably as good and easily attainable.

lawry
21-11-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by jimmeng
As titled.

WTF!!! what the shit!!! KNN.. HOW OLD ARE U!?!?!?!

U go 7 elven never buy anything???

u buy things from 7-11 never look around the counter??

knn u never have a commercial fuck before?

KNN school holiday just arrived dont anyhow play play ok?

just go see show.. play PC game and sleep can liao..

wah lan eh.. i see this i damn piss... where to buy KY... its like asking where can i buy a cigaret? tmd!

got too stupid a question to ask or not??

tanmikel
21-11-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by lawry
WTF!!! what the shit!!! KNN.. HOW OLD ARE U!?!?!?!

U go 7 elven never buy anything???

u buy things from 7-11 never look around the counter??

knn u never have a commercial fuck before?

KNN school holiday just arrived dont anyhow play play ok?

just go see show.. play PC game and sleep can liao..

wah lan eh.. i see this i damn piss... where to buy KY... its like asking where can i buy a cigaret? tmd!

got too stupid a question to ask or not??

how about this for a stupid question ? school holidays are here

"how to go geylang ?"

Tomb
21-11-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
how about this for a stupid question ? school holidays are here

"how to go geylang ?"

i thought more like need to pay $$$ when f***ing the pros or not huh???
or how to wear a condom.... Hahahahahaha. ..ignorant pple ard...

pat888
21-11-2002, 11:08 PM
r u from primary school........ask this........:confused:

lahchi
21-11-2002, 11:18 PM
real cb post man!!!!...:mad:

TheUnforgiven
22-11-2002, 12:26 AM
maybe he need the KY for DIY...

LTPGTD
22-11-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
maybe he need the KY for DIY...

haha worse still.... he's gay...... needs to apply on his arse...:D

TheUnforgiven
22-11-2002, 12:35 AM
S.H.S.
School Holiday Syndrome

Sammyboy, pls add it into ur list of acronyms :D

ParaParaSakura
22-11-2002, 02:02 AM
Alot of u guys oredi beat me to it but still when I see this kind of KNN thread.......really got to get it of my chest.......asking for a free fuck? Here it comes... CHOW CHEE BYE! ......KNN how come this fucker still got 23 posts? All posting rubbish........

jimmeng
22-11-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
Alot of u guys oredi beat me to it but still when I see this kind of KNN thread.......really got to get it of my chest.......asking for a free fuck? Here it comes... CHOW CHEE BYE! ......KNN how come this fucker still got 23 posts? All posting rubbish........

Thanks for all reply :-D

I just don't understand your guys strong response! I've been with this forum for quite long time, and I almost tried and fcuked everywhere in SG: GL, KTV, HC and Pub. The means I'm not a primary school student.

In recent, I want to try ass-fcuk w/ gal. So my kaki tell me better to use KY. I post my question is because I think I could get prof or better answer here... ...

tanmikel
22-11-2002, 08:13 AM

I just don't understand your guys strong response! I've been with this forum for quite long time, and I almost tried and fcuked everywhere in SG: GL, KTV, HC and Pub. The means I'm not a primary school student.

In recent, I want to try ass-fcuk w/ gal. So my kaki tell me better to use KY. I post my question is because I think I could get prof or better answer here... ...

and you still don't know where to get KY ?

lahchi
22-11-2002, 11:05 AM

next time ask the lovely ladies at orchard towers and changi village...they will show you where to get the best ky...

mama shop 7-11 watsons guardian pharmacy chinese medicine shop...knn ...even a schoolboy know where to get ky....:rolleyes:

easyeasy
22-11-2002, 11:44 AM

then you should explain in the first place with a more detail statement. btw where you know this ger your gf is it?

Phucker
22-11-2002, 12:34 PM
i agree that the response has been rather strong but can't blame them cos the question seems very stupid to any chionger or even anybody who has sex b4. no offence to you, there has been more n more stupid threads nowadays and when yours came along...suay suay kena jialat jialat lor....

BTW, your KY available at all pharmacies plus you can get Durex Top-Gel at wherever there is a Durex rack.

All of us are here to enjoy... so cheer up man.
Happy ass-fucking your gal.....

LTPGTD
22-11-2002, 01:27 PM
yah... if ur sooo experience in sex... when u buy "helmet" cmf will see ky by the side one mah.... anyway if u wana buy n dun wan pai sey, mayb can try adult shop in orchard emerald as well... hpe dat helps..

lawry
22-11-2002, 02:14 PM
If u ever tried commercial sex.. KY is something pretty common and most ppl knows about it..

i get to know KY during my school days and my my.. that is quite far back..

unless u are a time traveler.. from the 18th 17th century..

anyway, u have just won urself the most stupid question award 2002...

ohh.. by the way.. using Estee lauder moisturiser cream to subsiture KY is damn good.. ur cock and her pussy will be damn smooth and smell damn good after the FJ.. but the only thing is no BJ after using the cream.. (i dont know it is edible or not) but it really smells good when u FJ the gal.. been using that with my gal when i need some lubricant.. kekekeke..

oh i forgets.. there is once.. after the FJ my gal just wipe my dick with tissue and then gives me a BJ.. she didnt complain stomach ache.. so i think eating abit of the cream is alright i suppose.. kekekeke

cheers

lawry

jimmeng
23-11-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by lawry
If u ever tried commercial sex.. KY is something pretty common and most ppl knows about it..

i get to know KY during my school days and my my.. that is quite far back..

unless u are a time traveler.. from the 18th 17th century..

anyway, u have just won urself the most stupid question award 2002...

ohh.. by the way.. using Estee lauder moisturiser cream to subsiture KY is damn good.. ur cock and her pussy will be damn smooth and smell damn good after the FJ.. but the only thing is no BJ after using the cream.. (i dont know it is edible or not) but it really smells good when u FJ the gal.. been using that with my gal when i need some lubricant.. kekekeke..

oh i forgets.. there is once.. after the FJ my gal just wipe my dick with tissue and then gives me a BJ.. she didnt complain stomach ache.. so i think eating abit of the cream is alright i suppose.. kekekeke

cheers

lawry

Thank you boss! and thanks to all kaki reply here.
I will try it with one of my famale fri. She's already agreed last time, but I couldn't go inside :-D
Since I still want to have a try and also wish her enjoy it, so I won this 2002 awards. Ops, I like it. It's just the rite forum for all of us.
I will buy KT + Estee Lauder Moisturiser Cream today, thanks and happy fchk.

easyeasy
23-11-2002, 12:12 PM
I will try it with one of my famale fri. She's already agreed last time

you had a lot of female friend can anyhow fuck? what you working as?

devil9992002
23-11-2002, 05:13 PM
Thank you boss! and thanks to all kaki reply here.
I will try it with one of my famale fri. She's already agreed last time, but I couldn't go inside :-D
Since I still want to have a try and also wish her enjoy it, so I won this 2002 awards. Ops, I like it. It's just the rite forum for all of us.

............. Can intro one such famale fri. to me ??
i mean female friend .........

MaxC2000
25-11-2002, 10:46 PM
There is a better alternative to KY. It's called Aquaglide. It's water-based, like KY, but doesn't dry up as fast as KY does. Just a little bit and it's good for a long while. You should be able to find it in any Guardian pharmacy in SG. IIRC, it was originally invented by NASA as a lubricant for the space shuttle, and eventually found its way to where it is today... must have been a bunch of horny NASA scientists...

Some girls are allergic to KY (they get itches or rashes after using KY), and Aquaglide is a better alternative in that case.

sleazerat
26-11-2002, 02:35 AM

uh oh..... not sure if the estee lauder thing is a good idea. Thot you might wanna know that non-aqueous/water based lubricant may degrade and cause latex condoms to easily tear??

Wait a minute.... are you gonna use a condom at all??:eek: :confused:

joker85
26-11-2002, 11:33 PM
tio flame liao