PDA

View Full Version : Class and Elegant 24 yrss old local chinese, Giselle

true_enjoyment
26-03-2008, 04:59 AM
With the long silky hair, Giselle looks simply elegant. She gives out a classy yet simple aura. With her look, B cup and hour glass figure, she's the type whom when you see on the street down Raffles area, you will be thinking "Now that's what I called a pretty OL!" Without further to do, I present to you Giselle, the elegant one!

Name: Giselle
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 49kg
Vital Stats: 34B-25-35

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus. Kissing on lips and anywhere else are ok.

Don'ts: No CIM, no french kiss, no fingering and no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn't take indians, sorry indian bros!

Giselle looks mature, probably cos of her height and full body and few years in the corporate world. She's a bit tan so not for fairlady goers. My first impression of her when i saw her was that she is very different from my other girls. She looks confident and seems to know what she wants.

She's free from today 12pm onwards till 5pm last slot during weekdays. She doesn't take weekends or night appointments. She would like to have her personal time during the night. She just quitted her job due to high work commitment, so just want to stick to office working hours.

Damage: 300/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

samster8899
26-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Bro.. OL wow.. my favorite.. she can come in office wear like those in Raffles area or not?

true_enjoyment
27-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Giselle is free today, please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Galaxyforce
27-03-2008, 09:47 AM
does she decks herself in office wear as well?

saberman
28-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Hahaha, guess I will be the first one to write her FR

Thks to bro TE, managed to secure an appt with her today.

My rating of her are as follows:

Look : 7.8/10 one of the better looking girls I have encountered. Ressemble a tanned Fiona Xie

Boob : I guess its B or C, more than a handful, nice to touch and suck

BBJ : 8/10 quite expert, end up she has to blow me 4-5 times :D

FJ : 8/10 tried many positions (missionary, doggie, cowgirl - front and back)

Attitude : 10/10 very accomodating. The condom bro TE recommended her actually numbed my little bro, so end up she keep on blowing and blowing, and change many positions still cannot cum. Poor girl used up 3 condoms on me :D

RTF : definitely, until she stop doing FL (note: she is only doing this cos she need to raise a big sum of monies urgently)

Plus pt : she bath together with me after everything is over, and even wash my little bro, which most local FL won't

jojojojo1989
28-03-2008, 05:41 PM
brudder. can PM mee heer hp num>>?? promIse to Write fr on Her. no worry.

true_enjoyment
29-03-2008, 04:30 AM
brudder. can PM mee heer hp num>>?? promIse to Write fr on Her. no worry.

-_______-" ......................... Aaaarrrrr.... New in town, boy? :D

saberman
29-03-2008, 09:41 AM
-_______-" ......................... Aaaarrrrr.... New in town, boy? :D

Hahaha. Forget to add, yesterday hotel, the two receptionists look damn deluscious also :eek:. Bro TE, if you got lobang, me interested, heehee :D

true_enjoyment
29-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Hahaha. Forget to add, yesterday hotel, the two receptionists look damn deluscious also. Bro TE, if you got lobang, me interested, heehee

Ya i know!~ Tell me about it! Especially the younger one right? She's quite tall, with long hair, sharp features and smooth complexion! Ok, next time there i try to see if can recruit. Heehee! However i think chances quite slim la. Hahaha! :D

saberman
29-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro TE, obviously you and I offended someone cos both of us also got zap :mad:

Da Vinci
29-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Hahaha. Forget to add, yesterday hotel, the two receptionists look damn deluscious also :eek:. Bro TE, if you got lobang, me interested, heehee :D

haha!aim until receptionist?!

saberman
31-03-2008, 04:47 PM
haha!aim until receptionist?!

Bro, you must see for yourself to believe :D

Da Vinci
03-04-2008, 11:39 PM
I wish I got the budget to try though....

true_enjoyment
08-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Giselle's mense has cleared and will be able to work again from today onwards, 11am to 5pm last slot. She's available on weekday with the same timing.

addictedtonitro
08-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Giselle's mense has cleared and will be able to work again from today onwards, 11am to 5pm last slot. She's available on weekday with the same timing.

BRO,

NEW IN THE FORUM, BUT NOT NEW IN THE GAME... CAN HAVE THE HONOUR TO HAVE HER CONTACT... I'M FREE NOW...HEE, CAN'T WAIT TO TRY HER...

THANKS...

TipTops
08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
BRO,

NEW IN THE FORUM, BUT NOT NEW IN THE GAME... CAN HAVE THE HONOUR TO HAVE HER CONTACT... I'M FREE NOW...HEE, CAN'T WAIT TO TRY HER...

THANKS...

haha. quite new to the game it seems to me bro. haha. true_enjoyment is the king leh. haha..

warbird
11-04-2008, 12:31 PM
I would like to thank bro TE for the chance to meet Giselle recently. I'm
very sextisfied becos she happens to be my type of girl in looks n
figure: pretty, voluptuous young woman who is tall, w/ B/C boobs
n perky butt; she is proportionate from head to toe. Her attitude n
service are good as well. This is my humble personal
opinion, but one man's meat is another man's poison. So
pls dun flame me.

Here is my brief FR. Went to a hotel, waited in the room until the door bell rang...very pleased w/ what I saw. Her smile was sweet n demure. At the sight of her sexy nude body, my didi was turning hard. We bathed together n went to bed. I caressed her clit n sucked her lovely nipples. She started moaning...she then did BJ w/ CD on me, very shiok n I almost came. I just couldn't wait...entered her tight n wet lovehole in the missionary position, pumped hard, couldn't tahan n released my spunk prematurely...

Ratings:
Race: local Chinese (speaks fluent English n Mandarin)
Height: 165 (my estimate)
Weight: 51 (my estimate)
Stats: 34B/C, 25, 35 (my estimate)
Looks: 7.5-7.8, nice facial features, kissable lips, white even teeth, no blemishes, sweet smile (my type); not sure if her hair is long becos I was captivated by her good looks n figure
Boobs: 7.5-8, right size for her build n perfect for me, nicely shaped w/ light brown nipples
Body: 8, very proportionate, perky n slightly meaty ass (my type n great for doggie), shapely thighs n long, straight legs. Skin a bit tanned w/ healthy glow. Does hv a little baby fat which makes her more sensuous (I like)
Frenching: light kissing on lips only
Painting: I didn't try
BJ: 7, I insisted on CD, almost came anyway
Pussy: shaven n clean, no smell, looks edible like abalone
FJ: 6.5, I came within 1 1/2 minutes, too shiok (the fault is all mine), a bit frustrated becos unable to try doggie
Attitude: 8.5, friendly, obliging, smiling, no rush
GFE: 7.5, she will make a good mistress
Damage: 300/1/1 + small tip+ room
RTF: Yes, when my Vit. M allows

BTW, she was apologetic for the ultra-brief FJ (not her fault) n offered to massage my neck, back n hips which she did. I appreciated that..

The above is my truthful FR. IMHO, she is a sweet girl n a good person. Due to difficult financial situation, she is trying to raise some money...pls treat her well.

Thank u for reading.

infinitiumus
13-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Very nice girl indeed - especially her very nice boobs.

The only downside is no-frenching, only light kissing. It would be perfect if she can french.

markkcock
13-04-2008, 02:46 AM
bro over there,
can i have the pleasure to try on this gem??
pls p/m mi
thank a million

vinkway
13-04-2008, 11:36 AM
morning dude.. can i have her number too? thanks..:)

Rey Mysterio619
13-04-2008, 12:31 PM
morning dude.. can i have her number too? thanks..:)

Dude, pm bro true enjoyment, belongs to his stable. Pls read the whole thread next time(only 2page).:) ... Haiz newbies always like that.:p

joker88
13-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I was rather busy lately and only mange to find time now to post this FR for Giselle. I got this nice lady two weeks ago on the same day as Bro Saberman.

I was feeling horny that day and decided to sms Bro TE to book one of his girls. But she is not available and Bro TE recc Giselle, his new girl. I was quite reluctant at first but I trust his taste and so I decided to try his recc and all I can say is that he has got himself a real gem both in looks and svc. Luckily I did not reject him.

FR : Giselle (Local Chinese)

Giselle is currently jobless as she had just resigned from her very stressful job. She is taking a break and doing FL presently. She is very friendly and we chatted very well on various topics. She looks 65% like Fiona Xie and 75% if she smiles. Her smile really resembles Fiona’s smile. She got a mesmerizing smile that can really melt your heart. One minus pt is that she is tanned. I prefer fair ladies. Nevertheless, I like her for her looks, body and most important is svc and GF feeling. Neh neh is B+ to C cup. More than a handful. Quite shiok to fondle.

I reach the appointed place a bit early and sms Bro TE my room no. Ding Dong, the doorbell sounded. I peeked thru the hole and saw a nice, slim lady at the door. She is very well dressed and looked like those Raffles Place office lady. Good height and pretty face with long wavy hair. She intro herself and we hugged each other. I like tall girls. She is almost my height (1.68m).

We chatted on the bed for a while before we proceed to shower together and she soaped and scrubbed my body and my didi. Wow, that’s rare from a local FL. Normally, local FLs will not shower together with you but this girl is different. After the shower, she started to catbath me on the bed and she slowly moved down to my lower body. Her bbbj is very good with long stokes and strong suction and I almost CIM. She blow me while I lie on the bed and then I stand and she kneel on the bed. She looked at me while blowing me when I was lying on the bed. Wow! That slutty look is really a killer. I almost cum and I quickly stop her before my cork juice burst out. My cork juice oredi screaming to come out liao.

I stopped her and asked her to cap me. She was quite shy to kiss at first when I try to french her but I manage to do so during FJ. Her BBBJ was powderful, at least for local FL. We had some foreplay after this before the firing starts.

After capping me she went on top of me and started to ride cowgirl style on me. I got up and suck her nipples and fondle her breasts. After tat, I enter her missionary and doggie until I cummed. After tat, we cuddled together on the bed and chit chat. She is eager to please and no rush to go off. The GF feeling is very good. We then got up to shower together again and I left a happy man. This is true enjoyment!

Here are my ratings for her.

Race: Local Chinese (looks 70% like Fiona Xie)
Looks – 7.7/10
Actually she has a pretty face blessed with a mesmerizing smile. Her looks are very attractive on first sight. Unfortunately her tanned complexion may not be the liking of some bros here. But her body contour and long silky hair make up for it. She has very smooth complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.0/10
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 49kg est
She is rather tall, about 1.65m. She is slender and well shaped. She possesses the vital curves with nice tits which are very good to grab and dun wan to let go.

Boobs: B+ to C cup (34B+)
Well developed tits, 34B+ I think. Her nipples are light brown in color. I spent quite long licking her tits, quite enjoyable.

BBBJ – 8.5/10 (long strokes and balls licking)
Nice and sensational blow job and feels great when she lick my balls while stroking my didi. Wow! shiokedo! BBBJ is powderful.

Frenching - 6.8/10
(Bro TE stated no frenching but I managed to french her leh)
Initially she is not keen but later she frenched after some light kissing. Must do it slowly lah I guessed. I started by slowly kissing around the lips. Then light kisses on the lips and slowly I manage to french her.

FJ – 7.7/10
Nice and soft moans. Can have different positions. Nice big boobs to grab.

Attitude – 8.2/10
Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking. She will chit chat with you and while lying on your shoulder. Very nice feeling. Like my GF leh.

Damage : $300/1/1 (include rubber) + $20 (room)
RTF: Yes, definitely. She is a nice gal who is always eager to please you.

Next on target is Frey and …….… any new girl?

Ray06
16-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Giselle, a gal half of my age.
She is Beautiful, sexy with handful boobs, long legs, sweet looking....Oh my God, she has everything I look forward to....:D
With the big age gap, I do feel kind of uneasy, but small head rules the Big head, so the session starts.........;)
Money well spent and I do look forward another session with her, though might like to try others..Angelica ?

true_enjoyment
16-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the FRs! Bro Saberman, bro Warbird, bro Infinitiumus, bro joker88 and bro Ray06! Anyone that i left out? Don't think so... :D

blurz85
18-04-2008, 03:33 PM
well.. after a few weeks of bonking the same girls i finally decided to have someone new.. and giselle is really a very good choice

she's young, very sweet, has a very very sexy voice.. u all know jeanette aw kind...
her body is really realy well developed.. very sexy...
i dont think she looks like fiona xie.. theres no need to compare.. she's very very beautiful in her way and honestly i think she might be prettier because there is a naturally sweet aura around her.

we started off in the shower.. were we had quick wash up, before we proceeded to the bed.. light kisses, she told me its lip gloss won't leave a mark.. lol she has a long tongue.. perfect for painting

she proceeded to kiss and carass my body, before giving me a slow sensual blow job,

i couldn't take it so i turned her over and decided.. its my turn.. proceeded to iss hr lightly on the neck, back, avoiding the breasts... making circles and attacking the nipples

then i went down to the pretty bush... i think she doesn't like fingering cause it hurts.. after licking

we proceeded to have a bout of passionate sex.. kekekeke

she said the best way to know if a women has had an orgasm is to look at their eyes and see if their puffy!!!

have to rush off now will post a more detailed one later.. still recuperating from the session

definately one to have again

dg3838
18-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Bro ! can PM me her contact mumber , thank !

infinitiumus
25-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Actually I don't want to write a FR for this RTF. The first time I had her, I had a very good impression of her. OK no frenching and no painting (because she just had her period) - but I liked the feeling of being with her.

Other than Angelica, Giselle is the one always on my mind when I feel like doing it. So I SMS brother TE and got my slot.

Once in the room and I SMS bro TE on the room, she appeared almost immediately. I really like her punctuality. She recognized me immediately. She asked if I had my shower but I told her not to hurry and led her to the bed to have a chat. I found her very sex - short denim skirt in her long legs and a thin tee that hugged to her body. She sat beside me and I caress her lightly - on her thighs and then her waist. We kissed on the lips lightly. No real tongue fighting but really very pleasant kiss. She seemed impatient and wanted to strip so I let her be. She took off her tee and it was so sexy - with only her skirt and bra on. I made her sit on me as I started to kiss her and then to lick around the necks. She gave off soft moans as my hands went to unclip her bra. Had a little difficulty and she remarked if I needed any help. Wow and behold the bra was off and her two full breasts were staring at me. She really has a nice figure and I was very busy on her wonderous breasts. I really love to just hug her. We were already hot and then we went for shower.

It was a quick wash and I was very eager to get onto the bed. I laid on the bed and when I looked at her lording over me, I simply love the look of her. She is not a stunning beauty but she has her charms and her unpretentious look made me smile in my heart. She gave me a short cat bath - starting from my nipples down to my little balls and inevitably she took my manhood - the whole of it. She gave me a very good BJ - while she was not very skillful but it was vigorous enough for me to feel her mouth in and out of my manhood. At times she would look up at me and that look of hers would make me weak at my knees. I felt like doing nothing and it come but I knew that would be rude and at the same time, I want to make love to her rather than CIM. So I got up and asked her to lie on the bed. I snuggled beside her and it was really nice to be with a woman with her full body and long legs in contact all the time. Kissed her and then gave her a good cat bath - spending time on her nipples and breasts and then down under. At the same time, my fingers went to feel her hole. She told me not to finger her and she was worried about being hurt. I reassured her that I would be very gentle and that I won't won't her at all. I fingered her very gently and it was moisten to my touch.

I didnt paint her the last time round and this time I was not going to let it pass. I parted her legs and wow. Although, she is a tanned - her oyster hole looked extremely fresh and still sparkling with juice. I painted her for a while and I can feel that she was enjoying - each time giving out soft gasps of pleasure. At times when I slowed down I could feel her hips moving - as if telling me she wanted more. She was obviously high as she lifted her legs to let me have full access. Her juices were already flowing and there was a patch on the bed. It never tasted this good.

Then we went into 69 but I didnt like the position very much and I decided it was time for love-making. She put on CD for me and wow, I slowly inserted myself into her. It was really nice, holding on to her as I went in and out slowly. It was really like making love with your GF. I love the feeling and she was gasping with joy as well. I knew I was close to explosion so I turned her around for doggy. I reached for her nice breasts as I worked hard in and out - letting her take the full length of me. I came and collapsed in no-time.

She helped me cleaned up and we laid on the bed. It was a joy just looking at her. Then she went for shower because she said it was still flowing! AFter that I took my shower. We chatted for a while. As she took her leave, she gave me a hug and a kiss - really sweet of her. She just made my day.

Note: After that I went for dinner and then mahjong. Won 800. Not bad at all.

I feel that this is really a GEM of a girl apart from Angelica. She is more gentle and GF-like, whereas Angelica will leave you breathless for more. At this rate, I won't have time for the likes of Nicky and Melissa.

true_enjoyment
27-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Below is the FR from a guy who's not a samster but rather intro by a samster. Posted in my group so I post it in SBF too.

------------------------------------------------

jus join the gp. hurry to msg to bro TE to get a appointment for
giselle.

she's young, very sweet, very pretty (to me)like smiling a lot.
the rite choice for me.

start off in the shower. after tat she inform me wat's do and wat's
don. Well it ok will me but (jus but) a bit sad for no fingering..
Haha. still happy wif wat she provide. hopefully can even be better
the next round wif her.

and so sorry to make her bumped into her relative at XXXX 81.
hope thing dun go bad.

true_enjoyment
09-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Giselle is free for booking today from 12pm till latest slot at 5pm, preferably at harbourville hotel.

Ben Coolen81
13-05-2008, 10:15 AM
GISELLE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $300 / 1hr / 1 shot

As I have made my way thru TE's stable of local girls its been a mainly hit and miss affair. More misses than hits but that was until I met Giselle.

FREELANCER
Giselle can be classified as serious head turner. If she walked into a room or you saw her on Orchard Road, you would notice her. Shes slightly tanned but she has a beautiful, oval face with almond shaped, double eyelid eyes. Light make-up. You can't help but be enchanted by her gaze. Flawless complexion, full lips, white teeth and a sharp high bridge nose. Delicate features. Its a model's face.

Long wavy hair with blonde highlights. The body is curvy with good, natural, firm B-cup tits large aerolas with berry-sized nipples. Good ass for your K9 pleasures. She is tanned but not dark with no tattoos. Like a sexy beach girl at Sentosa.

FL SESSION
When she arrived, she was wearing a denim skirt, t-shirt and sandals. I was speechless becasue I felt I had hit the jackpot, what a bomb! My little lanjiao was no longer so little as he also raised up to have a look at this babe. TE had finally booked me a winner! We got acquainted and had a casual chat to break the ice. Confident and articulate, this girl comes across as sensible and charming. A good conversationalist.

As we continued to get more comfortable we went to have a quick shower. I tried my best to hold back my excitement and watched her every single move, my eyes were glued to her in anticipation.....this was going to be really good! A quick soap and wash before we retired to the bed and cuddled like lovers. I stroked her hair and ran my hands all over her body. We continued talking but my cock felt like it was about to burst so I started to feel her up more intensely. We kissed and then our tongues entered each others mouths. Subtle and light exploration that soon gave way to fierce wrestling.

My fingers felt her clit and gave it a good little rub. She let out a sigh. I layed her back and ventured down to give this vixen the cunnilingus she deserved. I used my tongue to explore every possible surface area of her vagina. I wanted her to be high and ready for some high-octane copulation. This meeting of the minds went on for ages. My tongue, her pussy and a whole lot of fluid was being moved around. She would occassionally let out a high-pitched moan of enjoyment. She begged me to stop on a few occassions but I couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't leave her without a mind-shattering orgasm. My mission was soon to be accomplished. When she reached her climaxed, some of her juice leaked out onto the bed and on to my fingers. I rubbed my cock in her love juice to give me a feeling of her pussy.

I continued to kiss her and rub her clit with my fingers but she could not tahan and said "I want to fuck." When a girl as hot as Giselle says she needs cock, you'd better be ready to rumble. I inserted myself into her tiny little pussy. Wet and hot, I pumped her hard. She started in cowgirl and then to missionary. We ended up in doggie-style but I knew I wasn't going to last long. Her moaning and sensation of euphoria was soon upon me. I shot a massive load, enough to fill 2 condoms. I continued to pump as every ounce of pent up sperm was freed.

BC's REVIEW
Giselle is alot of fun. A beach girl look, tan skin and a good responsive partner. There is alot to like about her. Treat her rite.
BRO S - Kimi, Mika, Shirley, Sonny
EXOTICUNT - Paris, Saka
ROLIPOP - Michelle, Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Chloe, Giselle, Ilanthe, Jenny (Retired), Jessie, Lauren, Shevon
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh, sequence79

infinitiumus
13-05-2008, 09:02 PM
GISELLE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: $300 / 1hr / 1 shot

Giselle is alot of fun. A beach girl look, tan skin and a good responsive partner. There is alot to like about her. Treat her rite.

Good FR bro. I already had her a couple of times and would RTF soon. Too bad that I am just too busy these couple of days.

sam30sg
14-05-2008, 10:09 AM
GISELLE
[[/SIZE]
I have Giselle for a few times and I agreed with most bros here she is one of the best FL bro TE had. She is service oriented and friendly like the retired Angel but Angel is like a sia da jie. I think she is very close to Angelica when come to service as for look they about the same but Giselle has a size up then Angelica. I will sure RTF her again. As most bros had said do take care of this gal and other FLs somehow they do need respect and care. It is really hard earn money if you understand what I mean. Happy Cheonging Bros and thanks TE for the gals to cure our urge.

true_enjoyment
14-05-2008, 11:38 AM
thanks TE for the gals to cure our urge.

Always glad to be of service, it's my job! ;)

true_enjoyment
28-05-2008, 05:06 PM
RTF her 3 times till date with this hot sexy tanned looking gal. :D
She is a gem in this industry.
Hope that I will not sms TE to see her again cause I am retiring. :p

Haha! We shall see. Hahaha!

joker88
31-05-2008, 01:19 AM
RTF her 3 times till date with this hot sexy tanned looking gal. :D
She is a gem in this industry.
Hope that I will not sms TE to see her again cause I am retiring. :p

Bro woody, how are you doing lately? Din managed to talk much during our last meeting. :)

Wah, you RTF 3 times liao ah? and you retiring......... ?
Sure or not? Your job is so stressful. You still need bro TE to cure your urge mah.
Otherwise, how you sextify your hunger for sex? :)

QCx2
04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
After all the kind arrangements by brother TE, the next thing I know... here is this beauty standing right in front of me, not too long ago.

Can I dim the lights? she asked.

Each word utters from her mouth... man, it is such a turn on (needless to say, like all other fellow brothers... Giselle is classy, demure, elegant and etc). If I can assist in your imagination... just picture a beauty sitting on the beach while reading a novel as the sun begin to set, her presence will just reminds you of how you first fall in love.

I agrees with all the stats that previously stated, don't think quite need to repeat.

I was touched gently by her warm loving hands inch by inch of my body, putting the tongue to the fullest use, sensitizing all the right areas and next thing you know even before she lay her eyes on 'him', he was up up and almost away (don't worry... the valve was tightly secured).

Then on goes the 'helmet'; her mouth, hands and killer eyes were put to the best coordination that you possibly can imagine.

'Would you like to be on top?' she whispers. In no time, the butter has to be churned into cream... and the best part is, when we were chihuahuaing... the way she arched her body, oh man... I can almost guaranteed that Michaelangelo can't concentrate and paint that picture without having a hard on.

Soon, warning signals arrived indicating a massive eruption is to begin and it went off without any regrets, with my arms holding on to her closely, not wanting to say, that is all...

A simple post-chat was just nice and mesmerizing and before I realized, she had left with my heart still thinking of her.

If you are looking for an unforgettable female companionship experience, look no more... she has truly arrived.

With the long silky hair, Giselle looks simply elegant. She gives out a classy yet simple aura. With her look, B cup and hour glass figure, she's the type whom when you see on the street down Raffles area, you will be thinking "Now that's what I called a pretty OL!" Without further to do, I present to you Giselle, the elegant one!

Don'ts: No CIM, no french kiss, no fingering and no anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

Giselle looks mature, probably cos of her height and full body and few years in the corporate world. She's a bit tan so not for fairlady goers. My first impression of her when i saw her was that she is very different from my other girls. She looks confident and seems to know what she wants.

She's free from today 12pm onwards till 5pm last slot during weekdays. She doesn't take weekends or night appointments. She would like to have her personal time during the night. She just quitted her job due to high work commitment, so just want to stick to office working hours.

true_enjoyment
04-06-2008, 11:25 PM
A simple post-chat was just nice and mesmerizing and before I realized, she had left with my heart still thinking of her.

If you are looking for an unforgettable female companionship experience, look no more... she has truly arrived.

Thanks bro QCQC for the interesting FR! Just so you know, she will be reading this and believe from how you describe, she should know who you are. :D

2Guards
05-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, I finally got around to booking Giselle & we had a session just a few hours ago. One way I judge how sexually satisfied I am is by the amount of sperm I produce. When I finally ejaculated & looked at the sperm in the condom, we both remarked that it was a huge load. You know those little spoons they give you to take your medicine ? Well, each spoon is 5ml. I estimated that I produced enough for 2 spoons – that’s 10ml, which is quite a lot ! So, it was a really satisfying bang for the bucks !

I parked across the road from the hotel although it has a free carpark (but getting a vacant lot is close to miraculous). As I walked across the road, I saw this girl sitting in the bus stop (in front of the hotel) reading a book. I just knew it was her because she fits the description. Then to my surprise I got a room immediately, no waiting. The gods must be smiling on me today.

As I was showering, she arrived and sure enough it’s her. Giselle is very easy to break the ice with. Easy-going, fun, self-confident, speaks very well. She’s the kind I would love to go on an overseas holiday with. She just came from the gym, so off she went to shower.

Giselle is a sweet-looking girl, but not really beautiful. Nicest part of her face is her eyes which are almond-shaped with double-eyelids. But I have to give her credit for not wearing any makeup at all.

Tall & athletic, she’s obviously the outdoor sporty kind. Can see the outline of her bikini straps against her tanned body. Said she likes to go to the beach with her dog. We were talking about dogs later & we agreed that she is a “dogs” person and I am a “dogs are dirty animals” person. She even has a pendant of a dog on her necklace. Other than that, we do very well as sex partners.

Breasts are probably B cups with rather large nipples. She has a very nice-looking pussy. It’s visually very appealing. Small flaps with a pink little opening.

Giselle is a good kisser & gives a very good BBBJ. Asked me whether I want to do the blowjob with condom on. Silly question. That’s like listening to a symphony with ear muffs on. But yeah, some guys are really kiasu. Anyway, I started to service her first. She seems to like cunnilingus but only from the side of the bed because later when we tried to do 69, she didn’t like it. So, back to more pussy-licking from the side of the bed. Joked with her later that I really ate her for lunch !

Well, all that foreplay really got my sperm production going at full output. I could feel my balls aching when I finally capped myself for the main event. Her pussy was already wet enough, so no ky needed. I entered her from the side of the bed, then moved up to the bed. She wanted to do doggie, so ok we did doggie. Then switched to sissors. Never got around to ask her to do cowgirl. Anyway, it was damn shiok bonking her sissors style while she moaned softly beneath me. Finally, couldn’t hold back anymore and out shot all my pent-up sperm.

It was a great session and one I intend to repeat.

By the way, Giselle is the name of a ballet and it really suits her because she is probably the kind who goes to ballets and concerts.

applenine
05-06-2008, 06:44 PM
2Guards, I am a admirer of your FRs. You keep on bonking......

true_enjoyment
06-06-2008, 02:24 AM
It was a great session and one I intend to repeat.

By the way, Giselle is the name of a ballet and it really suits her because she is probably the kind who goes to ballets and concerts.

I always love your FRs! Haha! No wonder the several enquiries on Giselle... I was thinking is today Sunday or what? Anyway thanks and we will touch base tomo for Xandra. :D

A_rm099
06-06-2008, 03:19 AM
[email protected] i hav the contact n details...thanx...

true_enjoyment
12-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Giselle will only be working tomo, which is thursday, she will not be working on fri to sun. So those who want her soon, make it tomo noon, latest by 430pm.

true_enjoyment
18-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Giselle is free on weekdays from 12pm to latest 430pm.

true_enjoyment
25-06-2008, 02:50 PM
For today and tomo, Giselle can work till night time. So it's not a chance to be missed! Please make your booking if you are interested. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
02-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Giselle is working today till latest 5pm. After that she will be taking a 3 weeks break.

Economist
05-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Tried Giselle sometime back. Sorry TE. I waited till so long to post FR. Saw so many good FRs on Giselle, decided to try her. Giselle I must say is a very knowledgeable gal. She knows alot of issues and we were discussing till we forgot the main course. haha She is a very tanned gal as she told me she goes jogging everyday.

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: Nice B cup
Body: 6.5 Slim and well tanned
Frenching: No. only light kissing allowed:(
BJ: 7 Suck me like a lolipop
FJ: 7. Manage to try few positions.
Damage: $300/1/1

true_enjoyment
17-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Giselle is finally back from her long break and will be starting work again from today onwards!

blurz85
24-07-2008, 11:27 PM
well .. she's back.. fun and almost remembers me.. >< already wrote an fr for her.. same thing.. lol wheeeeeee

hope she's still around when i get back

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks bro economist and blurz85 for the FR.

true_enjoyment
31-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Giselle is working tomo during daytime.

lighter
31-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Have tried both aeries and giselle from Bro TE's stable.

I am not one for long FRs. All I can say is Aeries is really very, very pretty and Giselle is one hot gal. Very pleasantly surprised at the excellent quality from Bro TE.

true_enjoyment
04-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Giselle can take appointments at 430 and 530pm at lavender or violet.

hcg_explorer
05-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Finally have a chance to try on TE angels..

Have Giselle today :

Rating as follows:

Look : 8/10 Very decent look. Very gentle gal

Boob : B+ soft, nice to caress

BBBJ : 7/10 ( slow and gentle with tongue actions )

FJ : 7/10 ( she told me she like missionary so only missionery )

Attitude : 1 of the best attitude girl whom I have screened through.

RTF : Most probably.

Thanks Bro TE for the arrangement.

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Bloody hell... who ever zap me please leave your nick and clarify.. you can find similar FR for Giselle ?

Post FR also kanna zap...

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 09:35 AM
well bro,

Ya, Giselle is a very gentle gal. Really have the type of GFE.

Slow and gentle...... she never treat me so good leh :rolleyes:
Need to find time n get a booking from TE to try her again.

true_enjoyment
06-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Slow and gentle...... she never treat me so good leh :rolleyes:
Need to find time n get a booking from TE to try her again.

Bro, when was Giselle ever fast and rough huh? I shall ask her. if she really was fast and rough with you, I scold her for you ok? Heehee! :D

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey... if you have guts, leave down your nick ok...
dun just post such kind of nonsense..

what is these....
stop writing these OK.. Idiots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

what is these...???
i leaving my nick..
stupid clone....go f**k spider lah...

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Hey... if you have guts, leave down your nick ok...
dun just post such kind of nonsense..

what is these....
stop writing these OK.. Idiots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

what is these...???
i leaving my nick..
stupid clone....go f**k spider lah...

infinitiumus
06-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Bloody hell... who ever zap me please leave your nick and clarify.. you can find similar FR for Giselle ?

Post FR also kanna zap...

why worry about being zap for writing FR. don't worry. I will up you when I got my power - 7 points.

Anyway your FR is ok except for 1 fact - she likes missionary? ha ha

infinitiumus
06-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Actually I sort of miss her a lot. But right now I am very busy (not free in afternoon anymore) and more over I am now reverting to eating tom yam for a while..

But I will RTF her for sure .. trying to build up the anticipation and pent-up lust for her.

hcg_explorer
06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Bro, zap me ok la but writing nonsense like that, me see liao also tulan...

write what I clone FR, go Fxxx spider.. kanina...

I dun really keen in writing FRs in the past but trying to support OKT like AF, Roli, Bonita ( especially for locals FL ), so I try to post my FRs especially good ones... Giselle really a nice FL.

Ha.. bro.. she told me leh.... first is missionary, 2nd is doggie....

But really worth to have tried Giselle.

why worry about being zap for writing FR. don't worry. I will up you when I got my power - 7 points.

Anyway your FR is ok except for 1 fact - she likes missionary? ha ha

true_enjoyment
06-08-2008, 08:43 PM

I dun really keen in writing FRs in the past but trying to support OKT like AF, Roli, Bonita ( especially for locals FL ), so I try to post my FRs especially good ones... Giselle really a nice FL.

Ha.. bro.. she told me leh.... first is missionary, 2nd is doggie....

But really worth to have tried Giselle.

Thanks for the FR and don't worry about the zapping. They are most probably from the same guy with many clones, so after he finishes using all his clones to zap you, your point will start to go up instead whenever you post FRs, ESPECIALLY for my gals! So be patient ok? :D

Btw to the person who zapped bro hcg, please use your brain la! You zapped all the old samsters here, claiming that they are my clones. Take a good look at their join dates, most are more than a year from my join date, some even more than 2 years! Do you think I would prepare 1-2 years ahead creating all the clones I need and do hell lots of unnecessary postings with other threads just so that i can write FRs for a year after I join???!!! You are really 1 big MORON!!! You think you can still scare people by zapping them? As time passes, people can tell it's just you doing all the stupid zapping. Please la, get a life, don't you have better things to do in life? Hmmm... maybe not! What a dumbass! Unless you have more than hundred of clones with rep power, else it doesn't really matter... And if you really have, that just prove that you really have no life! YOU BIG TIME LOSER!!! Hahahaha!

infinitiumus
06-08-2008, 10:26 PM

I have up u 7 points. should be more than sufficient to compensate for the zapping.

hcg_explorer
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks bro infinitiumus, Woody and TE for your support.

I will be target Bro TE premium quality once I got my budget.

I have up u 7 points. should be more than sufficient to compensate for the zapping.

at2503
11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=true_enjoyment;2952824]Btw to the person who zapped bro hcg, please use your brain la! You zapped all the old samsters here, claiming that they are my clones. Take a good look at their join dates, most are more than a year from my join date, some even more than 2 years! Do you think I would prepare 1-2 years ahead creating all the clones I need and do hell lots of unnecessary postings with other threads just so that i can write FRs for a year after I join???!!! You are really 1 big MORON!!!

Hmmm.......tat why i wrote on Aries thread......those ppl use small small head to think only

true_enjoyment
28-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Giselle is free tomo from early morning till 5pm latest.

true_enjoyment
31-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Giselle is working tomorrow from morning 10am to latest 5pm.

julyboyz
01-09-2008, 05:24 PM

Hi bro..
i am interested..how to contact you?

julyboyz
01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro
i am interested..

nirvana123
02-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Although I don't go for girls who provide FJ (I only look for ladies who provide BJ in CAR, MUST BE CAR! haha), I vouch for the integrity of BRO TE becos he was the one who intro the wonderful CELINE who gave me one of the best BJ experience in a CAR ever....

If he fakes a FR to get people to try his girls, the brothers here who kena faked by him would come back here and expose him but did you see that? No right! :D

true_enjoyment
30-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Giselle is working today till latest appointment at 6pm.

true_enjoyment
08-10-2008, 03:09 AM
Giselle is working tomorrow from morning to latest 5pm.

true_enjoyment
13-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Giselle is working from mon to Thu, morning till latest appt at 5pm.

true_enjoyment
21-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Giselle is working from morning till latest 5pm slot.

true_enjoyment
27-10-2008, 03:13 AM
Giselle is working today from morning till latest 5pm slot.

true_enjoyment
28-10-2008, 03:54 AM
Giselle is available on weekday from morning to latest 6pm slot. SMS me if you are interested. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
03-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Giselle is working today till latest 5pm slot.

true_enjoyment
25-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Tonight is one of the blue moon where Giselle can take appointments in the night. She will be taking appointments till latest 10pm. Please sms me for booking. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
27-11-2008, 02:32 PM
This is a FR for Giselle posted in my group.
-----------------------------------------------
Tried Giselle recently, and was thoroughly satisfied
Looks: 8, flawless skin
Boobs: B cup, nice to fondle, but not firm
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 8 (moans quite like an AV star)
GFE: 8
RTF: Definitely

zico34
27-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Brother TE,

When is Giselle available again?

Please advise.

true_enjoyment
10-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Giselle can late appointments till 10pm and even later for tonight and tomorrow. Guys who can only make night bookings, don't miss out on this chance.

bummer
12-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Haven't post any FR for a long time, tried Giselle about 2 weeks back and cut the story short she's worth it :D enuff said :)

true_enjoyment
15-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Giselle is working today, anytime from now till latest 6pm slot. Her promo price till 25th is 260/1/1.

true_enjoyment
16-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Giselle is working today, 16th Dec, from morning 10am to latest 6pm slot. Her promo price till 25th is 260/1/1.

oboezzz
16-12-2008, 02:14 AM
sound like a really good deal!!
cheers =)

true_enjoyment
16-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Short FR from bro silvia. Checked my record, it was Giselle.

-------------------------------------------------------

last week i tried one of your girl, not sure of her name through. It's $300 one.

FR: Forget the name
Figure: 8
Look:7
BBJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5

Overall: Nice gal. Those girls you can find over at orchard road on a normal sunday noon. Nice fashion wearing through.

true_enjoyment
18-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Giselle will not be available after today, untill Christmas itself. So effectively today will be the last day of her promo price of 260/1/1. Please grab this last chance to book her at special rate.

ekt8
31-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Tried Giselle on Monday. Heres a short FR to share :

Race: Local Chinese
Body: 6.7 taned & slim
Looks: 6.8
Boobs: B
Frenching: 6.5
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 6.6
FJ: 7.2 very good moan and can feel that she's horny and enjoy sex.
GFE: 7 very chatty
Overall : 6.8 good services
Damage: $300/1/1 exclude rm, cd provided.
RTF : Yes, but after trying others.

true_enjoyment
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Giselle is available today from now till 6pm. Damage is 300/1/1.

true_enjoyment
19-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Giselle is free to take appointments next weekdays from morning till latest at 6pm, her damage is 300/1/1.

true_enjoyment
22-02-2009, 12:46 PM
For appreciation of Giselle cooperation not dealing direct with clients all these while, i have decided to lower my cut and revising the price to 280/1/1 for 1st time and 250/1/1 for rtf.

true_enjoyment
23-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Giselle is free today from now to latest 6pm, damage is 280/1/1 and rtf-250/1/1.

true_enjoyment
24-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Giselle is free today from now till latest 6pm, damage: 1st time-280/1/1, rtf-250/1/1.

true_enjoyment
02-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Giselle is free to take appointments today from now till latest 6pm, damage is 280/1/1, rtf is 250/1/1.

true_enjoyment
05-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Giselle is free from now till 6pm latest, damage is 270/1/1, rtf is 250/1/1.

Marblecat
11-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Actually, reading this thread has stirred memories of Giselle. A classy and articulate girl indeed. We had a nice chat the last time.

Think I have a sudden urge to see her again.

justnice40
03-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Sorry for trying to provide information on her.Got zapped 9 points for it.3 zaps within minutes of each zap.Very clearcut someone is not happy and using clones to zap.It ok.Will refrain from posting in OKTs threads from now on unless only got good things to say.:o

true_enjoyment
14-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Giselle is free today from now till latest 6pm, damage: 1st time-280/1/1, rtf-250/1/1.

olman888
05-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Tried Giselle twice a couple of months ago! but decided to write a FR only now.

Race: Singaporean Chinese
Body: 7 Tan body, slightly meaty around the hips area, i like!
Looks: 7 sweet, demure look
Boobs: B
Frenching: Nil, only had light brushes with her lips.
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 7 SOP, but she took her time and didnt rush
FJ: 8 passionate fuck, Enjoyed the first session and had a double session the next time.
GFE: 7 Nice to converse with, cuddled in bed etc.
Overall : 7.5
Damage: $300
RTF : Yes, tried twice.

jabwemet
06-05-2009, 09:04 AM
wow! Where did u dig this thread from ?!
LOL! Aniways tried Giselle recently and I enjoyed the session so much I think she deserves an FR:

Looks:8/10 ( I like the fact she looks like fiona Xie from certain angles. Plus I love her tan. Pretty lady.)
Body : 8/10 ( b cups boobs, nice great ass for doggy and one of the most beautiful pink pussy I have ever seen on a FL)
BJ :nice and got my dick up fast. 7/10
FJ:8/10 (very responsive and moves like... Wow. Came on her tits and she moaned just like a jap AV gal. Liked that.) must try her doggy.
Gfe: 8/10(chatty and we clicked well)
Rtf: yes,definately one of the few gals I will rtf
Hope this has been a helpful FR for bros here
Cheers!

xiaopang
06-05-2009, 11:19 AM
hi how can i get the number??

Koreanlover
12-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Can I have her contact pls

xiaopang
12-05-2009, 02:44 PM
hi how can i get the number???

strudel
12-05-2009, 02:55 PM
contact TS OKT true enjoyment lah!

damn irritated and stupid seeing all these request for contact no when there is no contacts to be given out!

WTF!!!

READ B4 U POST U MESSAGE! :mad:

true_enjoyment
14-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Giselle is free from now to evening 6pm. Damage is 280/1/1, RTF is 250/1/1.

true_enjoyment
10-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Giselle is working today for the last day before taking a few weeks of break, latest 6pm.

Koreanlover
30-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Finally had my chance on Giselle. The name suits her to a T. The natural tan, tone body, long frocks, sharp feature and I would call her the Giselle Bundchen of this forum. Frankly she looks like those hot chicks she see at Sentosa playing beach volleyball that you wish to pounce. Makes me feel like a hunk making love to a Brazilian bikini babe! Those who tried her can zapped me if they think I have exaggerated. Thanks TE!

true_enjoyment
23-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Giselle is free today from now till latest 5pm.

tomliu9090
23-07-2009, 11:19 PM
tom liu
chinese
[email protected]

true_enjoyment
29-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Giselle is available today before 7pm

true_enjoyment
30-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Giselle is free from now till 5pm today

true_enjoyment
05-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Giselle is available till 6pm today.

true_enjoyment
07-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Giselle can take appointment today from 3pm to 5pm

true_enjoyment
10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Giselle is available before 5pm today.

true_enjoyment
12-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Giselle is free till 5pm. Please PM me with your details if you are interested.

true_enjoyment
16-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Please PM with your details if you are interested.

true_enjoyment
19-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Giselle is available for appointment today till 5pm. Please PM me with your details if you are interested.

true_enjoyment
01-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Giselle is available for appointment today till 5pm. Please PM me with your details if you are interested.

true_enjoyment
08-10-2009, 11:47 AM

true_enjoyment
09-10-2009, 07:25 PM

true_enjoyment
12-10-2009, 12:28 PM

true_enjoyment
14-10-2009, 02:13 PM

JOHNHEE
14-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the arrangement TE.

FR for Giselle:

First impression she was a pretty and sweet SYT who is intelligent and able to hold her conversation well. She also has a nice slim body with a at least B+ boob. Service wise, she is accommodating and hardworking.

Face: 7 (Sweet with nice feature and look like Fiona with her sunglass on)
Body: 7 (Slim, light tanned and quite curvy)
Boob: 7 (B+ soft and natural with nice nipple)
Frenching: 6.5 (good for me)
Fingering: Allowed on the outside
BBBJ: 7 (sensual)
FJ: 8 (wet and tight pussy. Accommodating with position change)
Service: (Hardworking and chatty)
Overall: 7.5
RTF: Yes

This is my personal view so dont flame me pls.:)

true_enjoyment
15-10-2009, 01:22 PM

true_enjoyment
16-10-2009, 01:35 PM

true_enjoyment
21-10-2009, 01:06 PM

true_enjoyment
22-10-2009, 11:51 AM

henrytbl
22-10-2009, 11:55 AM
[email protected]

true_enjoyment
26-10-2009, 12:33 PM

true_enjoyment
03-11-2009, 10:51 AM

true_enjoyment
09-11-2009, 10:40 AM

true_enjoyment
10-11-2009, 11:02 AM

asianguy31
14-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Hi: Is giselle still working FL?