PDA

View Full Version : A piece of GEM not to be missed...34C SYT looks

regza
20-03-2008, 04:44 PM
After agreeing on the location and price, I decided to arrange a meeting with this new girl from Liaoning. The initial price quoted is $100 but I managed to bargain to $80 for 2hours. She has just arrived in Singapore on the 15th March. After trying Xiao Huan today, I cannot wait to write the FR for her. She is a piece of gem that could not be missed. Trust me, it is not only the service that is top class, her look and figure is also one of the best I have tried. When she first entered the room, I cannot believe my eyes, no doubt I’m expecting a milf that is 30+ to step in. But what appear in front of me is actually a milf that is more of a SYT look. She looks very pretty and elegant in her low-cut, cleavage revealing dress. We started to hug each other as if we are some long lost couple. Next she began to strip, what else can I picked from her sexy perfect figure for her size. She is a rather slim and petite lady but her boobs are around 34B+ to C-. Her skin is so fair and smooth. After stripping, we proceed to bathing, and she really clean you from head to toe. After the bathing is where all the actions began.

She started by giving me a boobs massage from my feet to my shoulder. After that, she asks me to lay flat on my stomach and this is when all the actions begin……The longest BBBJ I have is always around 10-15mins. But for Xiao Huan, her service is really patience and good. She actually BBBJ and AR for me in different position for a good 40mins. She says she do not want me to release my first shot that soon, we just want me to enjoy the process. Wah…that feeling is really beyond words. Her BBBJ and ass rimming is a must try, not as simple as you think, she has a variable of techniques and you may think that she is using her figure to poke your asshole, you are so wrong! She is actually using her tongue to do all the jobs. After all the foreplay, we proceed to cowgirl position and it just takes me a few minutes before I release my first shot. After that, we hug together like lover in bed and TCSS for a while. Time seems to past very fast, we are about to reach the 2hrs mark. At this time, she asked if I wanted to go for the second round, of course I did not hesitate to go for one more round, the most just extend the room timing for another hour. But little did I realize that Xiao Huan is not charging me for any extra time as she has the time and I’m also not in the hurry. There goes all the BBBJ and AR again for the second round and I managed to bonk her in a few positions before I unloaded my 2nd shot.

After all the actions, again we proceed to wash-up and she again washed you thoroughly from head to toe. The best thing is when I paid her $80, she actually returned me $20. But I say treat that as my tips but she refused to accept. Reason being, she say she like me a lot.  So I left a very happy man having found a piece of gem and able to bonk her for a good 3 hrs at only $60……

Name: Xiao Huan
Looks: 9.5/10 (My cup of tea)
Boobs: 10/10 (Soft and big)
Body: 10/10 (One of the best I have tried, smooth and fair)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Make you fly to heaven)
AR: 10/10 (Indescribable)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FR: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 9.5/10 (Better don’t miss this piece of gem)
*Note: She will only be in Singapore for 2 months
Damage: $80/unlimited/2hrs (Very worth the try and $80 is the price she would like to have)
RTF: Definitely (and you may even get addicted to her services)

*Please up my points if you like my FR. For those interested, please pm me for her contact.

onion_rings
20-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Looks: 9.5/10 (My cup of tea)
Boobs: 10/10 (Soft and big)
Body: 10/10 (One of the best I have tried, smooth and fair)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Make you fly to heaven)
AR: 10/10 (Indescribable)
FR: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 10/10 (Like long lost GF)
Overall: 9.5/10 (Better don’t miss this piece of gem)
*Note: She will only be in Singapore for 2 months
Damage: $80/unlimited/2hrs (Very worth the try and $80 is the price she would like to have)

Too good to be true??? Lowest point is a 9/10 :cool: Think better wait for those commando FR 1st :D

hay~wire
20-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Wah! Rating so high! Bro don't mind can share her contact? Thanks.

posh_boy
20-03-2008, 05:39 PM
bro, pm me the contact, i go try

hope to draw 2nd blood

Optimus_Prime
20-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Too good to be true??? Lowest point is a 9/10 :cool: Think better wait for those commando FR 1st :D

Yeah lor, MILF of 30s and yet got all these 9/10... 10/10 scores.... maybe it's a fantasy score.

Seen so many young girls of 18 & 19 yr olds and not even once I saw a girl rated higher than 8/10 not to mention a MIRF of 30 yrs old rated at 9/10 in looks :eek:

onion_rings
20-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah lor, MILF of 30s and yet got all these 9/10... 10/10 scores.... maybe it's a fantasy score.

Perhaps u would like to have the honour of vertifying how true is those rating? I always trust your FR :D

komababes
20-03-2008, 06:07 PM
sound very gd deal bro, PM contacts thks

regza
20-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Haha, bro is good to wait for other FR to confirm the great services...:) The high rating given by me is how i feel personally. After all the disappointments i have encountered, to meet this piece of gem, such high rating occurs...maybe others may not give such a high rating but there is definitely no doubt to her services.

supershaft
20-03-2008, 07:54 PM
HI Bro, Appreciate if u can pm me the contact to this marvellous babe that u have. Thanks a million :):D

FierceCow
21-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Cow Reporting Sir...

Too good to be true @ initial look... 100 unlimited looks budget too...

Hmmm...i try to squeeze out time to do this mission coming week. Will give a detailed mission report (fr) for my SIRS here to view if mission accomplished.

Can LTC regza SIR pass the contact to me? Will embarked on mission once green light from u given.

Always ready, SIR.... LOL

Sign off.
3rd SGT Cow

khoon1
21-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I think its time to Try few PRC,Care to share the contact?;)

hay~wire
21-03-2008, 02:19 PM
No fr means no bro try out yet :confused:

HSB2000
21-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks Regza for the contact and genuine FR. Xiao Huan is really a gem not to miss. Tried her service this morning, and had a very enjoyable sexperience and friendship. She is very patient and service oriented. She told me that she was a teacher back in china, but with her level of service she can even be a sex teacher in this trade.

TS had described her service, and I had got the similar level of service from xiao huan.

Looks: 6.5/10 (I would say good enough for a MILF)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft, quite big and pink)
Body: 8/10 (smooth and fair)
BBBJ: 9/10 (heavenly)
AR: 9/10 (damn good)
Frenching: Yes, but I didn’t try
FR: 10/10 (Very accommodating and tight)
GFE: 10/10 (very GF)
Highly recommended to all bro.
*Note: She will moving to Hougang from tomorrow onward. For bro who wanna try her, please arrange to meet her at Hougang H81
Damage: $60/2/2hrs (Very worth the try and believe $80 should be the right price for her type of service and outlook)
RTF: Definitely

For those interested, please pm TS for her contact. And once again, thanks Regza for such a good sharing.

brs_worid
21-03-2008, 04:31 PM
such good ratings! i must try.....

g0ldf1sh
21-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Any info regarding her height and weight?

So far I realise FLs usually don't wear spectacles, unless they wearing contact lens.

Din see any FRs mentioning a FL wear spec. :rolleyes:

regza
21-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Thanks Bro HSB2000 for your FR. As for her height and weight, i can only give you an approximation.

Height: 158cm

Weight: 45kg

No need to worry about her build. As i mention in my previous post, she is a petite lady with a very nice and proportional body.

Currently, i have pm her contact to around 20 bros. The rest has to wait at the moment until more FR have been posted. :)

coolstyler
21-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Really a piece of GEM!!!!

Keep sharing this type of GEMS!!!

this forum is too flooded with crazy spammer okts like Thaiangels, dfantasy, sexythaiboobs,mygirlmy, etc etc

somdej
22-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Bro

Can i have her contacts, i would like to try her. Will provide Fr after i have met her.

gelek_king
22-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Keep up the good job of sharing!
i want her contacts too...
had upped you to have ur power

regza
22-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks bro gelek for the points...:)

regza
22-03-2008, 05:11 PM
To all the bros out there, i know many of you are eager to try this piece of gem. BUT..currently I have a long list of people on the waiting list..so pls wait patiently for the contact.

Soon..i will be providing my second FR with her too...just cant wait to meet up with her...:D

ezez11
22-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks TS very much for sharing. A brief FR.

Looks: 6/10 (average looking)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B cup)
Figure : 6/10 (Height 1.58m, Weight 45 kg)
BBBJ: 9/10 (long and differection action, very good)
AR: 8/10
Frenching: Didn't try
Fingering: Didn't try
FJ: 6/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: $60/unlimited/2hrs (1 shoot, tried for 2)

I recommend for bro who are MILF lover and BBBJ lover. Bros who are keen to SYT can skip her.

Hope these information will help bro here to make a choice.

brs_worid
22-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Below is my own honest opinion ratings.
One man's meat is another's poison.
There was totally no comparision with other FLs whatsoever.
And before trying her, TS warn me.....

"she is a MILF. don't rate her benchmarking with SYTs"

Looks: 5.5/10 (she is afterall a MILF. age catches up)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft, and pinklish nips! Man will love it)
Body: 8/10 (PRC type of fair, well kept body despite age)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Her bbbj is great! fight with Thais!)
AR: yes! (I am surprised when she tongue lash at my ass! but shiok still)
Frenching: Nope
Fingering: Nope nv try
FJ: 8.5/10 (she knows her ropes of work, and very horny)
GFE: 8.5/10 (GFE is strong, but this tactic will nto work on me)
Highly recommended to all bros who like MILF.

If you like MILF, you must try her. Contact TS for contacts. I am in no position to give. Just a happy samster sharing my feedback.
Damage: $60/2/2hrs (superb value)

wolfmaster
23-03-2008, 11:23 AM
up for the good contacts...

but I am a SYT lover...

keep sharing man..

sitonski
23-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing this gem. Tried her on Friday but lazy to write FR till now. hahaa, a brief FR on her then.
Call her but no ans, guess she was busy,think got customer ba but after a while, she called back and we arrange a place to meet.
Was expecting a lower grade since its a MILF lobang but was rather surprised that this one turn out to be a good one.. on par with Ting ting.

arrange to meet at hotel and await patiently. finally, ding dong.
1st look, long hair pettie size with a C cup pushing out all the way in her low cut dress. face still ok i think, not much of aging sight.

TCSS and hug hug then start to shower. strip everything and finally saw her asset. hmm.. as usual la.. -1 cup smaller.. she a a B cup nice body.
bathe me thoroughly like a baby, including cleaning my foot, felt abit embrassed and touched sia, oni my 1st gf did this before.

process to bed, she took a cup of water with her.. and ask me to lied with my back facing her. then she start her cathbath.. keke.. using her nips to tickle me first then follow by using her tongue to bully me.. >.<
don knoe why, she like to AR.. hmmz keep bully my pipi.. felt like kena raped like that.

flip me over then i also start to fondle her. hmmz.. maybe she has a few custs ba. mei mei like no response after a long foreplay. >.<!

cap didi after all the actions and thrust her. wah.. think she quite tight still ba.. hmmz.. but not wet de.. she didnt moan much but very hardworking type. willing to change alot of positions etc.
as the cathbath has made me turn on long ago, my didi couldnt stand it longer and very fast explode into her.

2nd shot was more or less the same.
below is the stats by me:
Looks: 6.8/10 not pretty or ugly, just normal
Boobs: 7.5/10 soft with small nips a B cup
figure: 7.9/10 pettie size, no fats
bbbj: 7/10 hardworking sia, almost wanted me to cum in her mouth
fj: 6/10 not much moaning ba but very hardworking
GFE: 6.5/10 cant really say it GFE, should say its service oriental ba. will work hard even though she's tired and serve u like a king de. thank u all.

regza
25-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks bro sitonski for your FR, by the way i have given out my contact to ard 50 bros out there, but somehow there seems to be little FR written..hope bros out there will do your posting when u all r free..:)

gameboy3799
26-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks bro sitonski for your FR, by the way i have given out my contact to ard 50 bros out there, but somehow there seems to be little FR written..hope bros out there will do your posting when u all r free..:)

Bro, although one man's meat is another man's poison, your rating of 9.5/10 on her look seems to be so much different from recent FR by other Bros, how you expect Bro here to chiong and write FR. :confused:

cornice
26-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi bro regza, can forward her contact please? Or can email to me at : [email protected] Thanks man!

regza
27-03-2008, 07:18 PM
haha, maybe i have not seen such a high quality milf before hence in a moment of madness, i have given her 9.5/10 (milf rating). But if you wanna compare with SYT, the score of cos will not be valid...But i can still gurantee her services is by far the best i have tried. :)

Champs
29-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks to Bro TS for sharing this gem from Ha Er Bing. Think was very lucky managed to fix up a session with her, as understood she’s quite “busy”

Frank opinion on XH, discount the fact she does not possess SYT look, but can’t hiam for a 32year old lady, with 8yo daughter. She has a flawless skin imo, smooth and fair (she said fairer before arriving) coupled with a nice pair of boobs which no-men would resist.
Estimated: VS:- 33b-26-35, Ht 1.58m & Wt 48Kg

session start with her nips rubbing the flat of my foot, and poking in between the toes…first time kanan such act…and slowly move north to my back, while I was in dreamland enjoying the tenderness & smoothness of her blossom boobs, just shiok… In no time, I’m asked to position like a dog, where she sip a mouthful of warm water and comes from behind and started the Ass Rimming, in between moving up to the back with licking on the spine area and back to the “balls”…and suddenly my ass had a feeling of being rammed…stiffen curled tongue shaft into my ass and she was TF me…wow lan ai, how to tahan!!! This was repeated for good 30mins, till I finally asked for a CIM – no problem, another sip of warm water and there she goes till I unload all my ‘descendent’ in the warm-filled mouth – what a feeling, as she'll keep in her mouth, only free my semi-hard stick after a while.

laid beside me and start to massage my thigh area and hugging here and there…second round started after some 20mins rest and this time I started to lick and suck her boobs, and move downwards to her thigh with finger busy playing her cunt…still quite dry (think too much sex for the day liao), till change of role, she give me a catbath from the front this time, while moving southwards, she lift up one of my legs and give a sensational AR again with alternating a good bbbj…seems that I’m not erected to the fullest after sometime, she use her hand, and briefed me about 8 different technique of HJ, till the last one – I had to stop her as wanna try how tight is her cunt…indeed she is very tight as mentioned by bros…and finished with doggie…

This lady does some self-studies to understand how to make a man satisfy - she told me!

Looks: 6.5/10 can’t complain.
Boobs: 8/10 soft with like brownish nip, B+ cup
figure: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10 sensational licking.
AR & Ram : 9.5/10 feeling of raped was shiok
fj: 6/10 not much moaning, think she’s tired ba. Tight cunt.
Service : supreme, no horse run
GFE: 7.5/10 quite GFE, but would say she’s service orientated, will work hard even though she's tired and serve u like a king. Very gentle and excellent attitude
RFT : MUST, but think quite difficult to get her.

Lastly just surprise that this threat does not get the overwhelming response as she’s quite busy and many bros had RTF…Anyway she’ll be here till May. So bros wanna have some quality services, pls seek contact from TS…value for $$$

Cheers to all Bros, and do treat her well. She really deserved to be “tips”.

momotaro
29-03-2008, 08:11 PM
bro, good finding, rare gem, care to share her contact.
will simmit fr once try.. thk u in advance:):):)

regza
30-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks Bro Champs for your detailed FR. Yup you are right, she really deserved to be tips generously...:)

wuliao_5529
30-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi bro, Can i haf the contact also?? thanks lots

regza
30-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Hi bros, im back for my 2nd FR on Xiao Huan. Actually this is the third time i trying Xiao Huan:D but i just did not manage to post my 2nd FR due to some other personal reasons. As usual, arrange a timing with Xiao Huan at our favourite hotel, within 20mins, she arrived and again we hugged together like long lost bf-gf. To me, she is really a piece of gem whom i feel very comfortable with and her services is still regarded the best i have tried among so many different FL. Hence, i will always tried to make an effort to meet up with her every week!!:) Of course, from what i heard, she seems to be rather busy lately as she has too many clients and too little time to serve everyone..heehe BUT somehow why i always managed to contact her without difficulty and grab hold of her easily?? Today, she told me that, for my case is different, she will always pick up my call and i will always be given the priority...wah soo good wor!!

Alrite, let me continue my FR. After all the hugging, we started to deep frenching on the bed and slowly removing our clothing pieces by pieces. We basically skip the bathing process, and here comes all the actions, whereby Xiao Huan started by giving me a cathbath followed by a nice 30mins of BBBJ and AR. Since this is not my time with her, im have tried with her all different kinds of techniques so i will not ask for much services but rather here to enjoy her company and the GFE she gave me. During the BBBj, she was trying very hard to make me CIM, haha too bad im not a CIM type of person, so no matter how long she blow or whank my little bro, i will not cum. So i decided there is enough foreplay, and carry on my first bonk on her. We started in the missionary position, and i can sense something different with Xiao Huan today. She was very wet!! haha from my past few experience with her, she is always a kind of 'dry' person...anyway, i finished my first shot with a couple of slow gradual thrust + fast and deep thrust...After that, we began to rest for a good 1hr. During this one hour, we are again talking about many things and of course hugging together. There is one instance, whereby she was even hugging me like a koala bear when im sitting up. Haha, at this time, she received a call from one of the brothers and he actually call and check if he can opt out from using condom...WTF of course not lah...she has to disappoint that poor brother as she don't do RAW....soo any brothers wanna arrange a timing with her...PLS bring along ur own condom, else she can only do CIM and HJ with you.

Anyway, before we call it a day, she wanted to do a second time with me...but this time round, my bro disappoint her, no matter how long we tried in different positions, today i have got a problem with my 2nd shot...heehe anyway she was very horny today haha maybe she has not seen me for a week...and if you get really close with her, you will miss her 10/10 GFE and if she happens to like you a lot, u can get many different extra priviledges like me...:)

watashi30
31-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi bro,
Can i have her contact number? Will post FRs after trying her. Thanks.

[email protected]:)

yangzong
31-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks to Bro Regza for sharing this gem. IMHO she is gentle, humble and hard working lady, I rate her very service oriented with great techniques on bed (sorry no good in describing in words but once you with her you will appreciate her skills) and the best part is coupled with smooth, fair skin and a very nice pair of 34B+ boobs.

Met up with Xiao Huan 2 days ago at K area, TS has said she is a MILF so I will not expect her look department to be comparable to any SYT but XH still look fine with me.

I am a bit early so took my time for shower while I was drying up myself XH arr and keep apologise to me that she took a while to arr. She smells good and began to take off her clothing. With the reflection of mirror I could see how fair she is compare with me though I am not that tanned. She made the move by start hugging me and attack my chest area. I am quite surprise that her skin is so so smooth.....session start with me lying face down and both my feet at the edge of the bed. XH using her smoothness boobs messaging my foot up and down and thereafter the whole of my back. The feeling is truely sensational … next she ask me to lift up my butt and she began the ass rimming with warm water and forward to my balls area and she was tongue FXXX me then a while later she squeeze in between my thigh and laying in front of my didi with me position doggie and she starts BBBJ me:eek:.... I can feel that XH wanted my to enjoy her every move but I signal to her that I can not tahan that long and indicate that I want to enter the other hole.:D

So she move up she body get her mouth rinse, capped me and assist me to insert into her love hole. This time I started to lick and suck her boobs and in no time finished with missionary......

Summary of XH
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10 real and soft and not sagging
figure: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10 sensational licking.
AR : 9/10 shiok
fj: 8/10
Service : Superb
GFE: 8/10
RFT : For me is a YES for her service

Thanks again to Bro Regza for the contact.

watashi30
01-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi Bro,
Can i have the contact num? thanks:)

regza
01-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Sorry to all bros out there...I have already given contact to around 80 bros...hence Xiao Huan will be too busy to entertain everyone...This issue is been highlighted by many bros. Even with the contact, they find it difficult to book a slot with her...so to other bros out there, please wait patiently for the contact, as i will only give the priority based on the repuatation level...Hope u all can understand:)

regza
01-04-2008, 10:57 PM
To all brothers who have already received my contact, please call her directly to book an appointment with her. Try not to SMS her as she has problem with her HP in replying back...[/SIZE]

mrgo386
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
hi i am noobie here. does PRC FL speak english?

regza
02-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Sorry, minimal or Baciscally NO english...so please communicate with her in CHINESE..Thanks a lot :)

regza
03-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Hmmm...i have given contact to many bros out there but surprising this thread somehow seems to be rather quite. Anyway, since nobody is posting im ready for my 4th encounter with my favourite FL Xiao Huan. Take note:Xiao Huan will be going back on the 12th May . As usual, we started our actions with some hugging and frenching. After that, she asked me to lay down on my stomach. This is when she started her boobs ticklish massage from the sole of your feet all the way to your shoulder. This time round, as compare to the previous three times, she gave a a better and more sensual boobs or rather nipple massage. :D After around 10mins of boobs massage, she started to head south and began her SOP BBBJ and AR. Her service is really value for $$$...She never complain about being too tired or what and just do her job. From what i know, she has clients until late 3am yesterday. And im booking a 10am slot with her, but she always say it is her job to always provide the best services, and this kind of service can never be slack on. Im not going to describe in details about the routine BBBJ and AR. But from many of the posting my fellow brothers and me have posted, it is a confirm guarantee rare find. From my past experiences with other FR, no matter how popular or pretty the FL i have met, i have never received that kind of services + GFE before. The main reason why i always RTF for Xiao Huan and this is already the fourth time, is highly because of the GFE and the chemistry we have for one and other.
After all the good 30mins of foreplays, XH capped me and we began with cowgirl before moving into missionary and in around 20mins, i unloaded my first shot. Today, i do not feel like going into the 2nd round, instead we decided and sleep and hug together in bed. Haha, of course in the mean time, we also TCSS on many things. At one point, she was even telling me how she good it is to have alot of $$$. In this case neither of us need to work and we can book a room for the whole day and make love through out.....:confused:. What a horny lady...heehee

muneo
04-04-2008, 12:26 AM
First I must thank TS for the contact.

I must say that this lady is the MOST SERVICE ORIENTED gal I have ever met in my whole chionging life! NO fight at all.

Arranged a session with her and met up at K81.
First look a bit disappointed but I was already expecting a MILF anyway.
TCSS a bit and felt comfortable with each other while watching porn on my laptop. Then she asked me to lie down on on my back and the next 30mins I was IN HEAVEN! She used her tits to massage my whole body and then started her catbath on the back of my body from my legs. After that came the shiok part. She plyed open my legs and licked my ass! Damn! This is the first time ever I had my ass rimmed and her tongue reallly worked wonders. Not only did she licked my while ass and asshole, she used her tongue to poke my arsehole. Simply shioked.

Next she gave me a super long BBBJ before she rode me. She was very tired already as she served more than 6 bros before me and the bro before me was a beast with hugh cock which made her some tired and her pussy to bleed. I really pity her but at the very same time simply impressed with her attitude. No words to describe her service-oriented attitude. So I decide to let her rest and pumped her in missionary.

After 15 minutes of non-stop pumping (close legs, spread legs etc.), I pulled my dick out, took off the condom and shot my whole load in her mouth which she licked till the very last drop. Completely shacked after that and TCSS until times up. Throughout the session, she asked me not to rush and do it slowly despite the fact that there are bros after me.

Simply super value for $$$. CIM, AR, BBBJ, where to get such good combo at such price nowadays?!

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.8/10 (Smooth skin and petite build)
Boobs: 7/10 (perky which are great to touch)
BBBJ: 8/10 (This area she is very good)
AR: 11/10 (HEAVEN!)
Catbath: 8/10
Fingering: No
FJ: 8/10

RTF: If I wanna my ass to be rimmed again.

samsuppotter
09-04-2008, 10:34 AM
I have been raped by an angel !!
I believe from previous FRs bros know how power XH is but words dosent do her justice really. The feeling i can only describe as out of this world. (Me not old bird so havent tried many of the delicacies of this world)

Shot1, CIM, I saw stars after I shot, yes its that shoik.
Shot 2, after 30 mins of aerobic exercisein various positions on XH I cummed while backstabbing her
Shot 3, another 10 mins of poking until I cannot stand and my little head cannot stand oso.

Verdict --> XH have mastered 吸精大法 and yet she is disguised as a subservient petite girl. Very dangerous girl as you might get addicted to her tenderness.

Thanks bro Regza for showing me heavenly pleasure. Highly recommended to all who wants more than just a fuck. Feel free to zap me if anyone tried and think I am cooking story, the truth is out there !

ivan wonghc
09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
bro die die must try iah can't wait anymore please e-mail 2 me at [email protected] many thk bro

regza
09-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks samsupportor for your genuine FR, indeed she is a gem not to be missed. This coming Sat, i will be posting my 5th FR on my favourite Xiao Huan. This time round, i have book her whole night for eight hours till next day morning...heehe, normally she does overnite for $150 from 12am - 6am. But for me...special priviledge, not only extra hours but is FOC, i just need to pay for the room...Heehe this kind of deal go where to find...:D

Monkey4
10-04-2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks samsupportor for your genuine FR, indeed she is a gem not to be missed. This coming Sat, i will be posting my 5th FR on my favourite Xiao Huan. This time round, i have book her whole night for eight hours till next day morning...heehe, normally she does overnite for $150 from 12am - 6am. But for me...special priviledge, not only extra hours but is FOC, i just need to pay for the room...Heehe this kind of deal go where to find...:D

congrats bro regza and thanks for your contact

me tried xiao huan ytd afternoon - wow she really very hardworking - end work on Wed morn 4am and start work again at 8am.

can really tell she is tired and exhausted when we met up but she still continue to cheong up mountain (like NSF cheong hills then :D) relentlessly.
I loved her tits massage and oso her ass rimming - machiam like kenna fucked on the ass.

In short, first round - complete course of tits massage, BBBJ, AR, and FJ.

Second round - CIM - milked my brother until no more juice liao...

BEST - highly recommended though her Hot treatment not as HOT as xiao xuer but the latter no BBBJ.

Ask TS or Waggie 888 for contact hor - dun ask me .

killua23
10-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Hey bro, can pm me her contact? Thks.

metalsp2
12-04-2008, 12:46 PM
hi to all bros.. its been awhile since ive put up a FR.. so with some free time today and raining(means lazy to go out to find a bonk..), im gonna write some frs before i forget about them..

first of all, thks to regza for passing me the contact of xiao huan. went to find her probably 1and half wks ago. book a room and smsed her the rm number. was pretty excited cuz the frs in the thread make her sound not bad. the bell rang and i opened the door to let her in.

first look, not too bad, ill rate about 7/10, milf yup.. acceptable :) she was wearing a black dress and started abit of a small chat with me asking when i got her contact etc etc.. i told her i just got it a day ago and immediately called to try her the very next day, she smiled.. it was quite sop, she took off her clothes while i hugged her and carressed her alittle. led me to the shower and washed me clean, esp the ass area.. haha.. we all know exactly why... :p

dried ourselves and i headed to bed while she prepare a cup of water. then her phone rang, i think it was a customer. she picked up her phone and started talking for abt 5 mins. i was lying on the bed, with dick mari kita at first, but as i waited, i felt blood flowing away from my dick... so see her standing there naked talking on the phone, i went over to her and started caressing her body while she was on the phone.. feeling her boobs from behind.. touching her smooth ass.. i regreted not trying to arouse her more.. it would have been quite exciting (like in the av) arousing a gal when she is on the phone.. in the end had to help her talk on the phone to this english speaking(i think is foreign worker) cuz xiaohuan cant really get her msg across to him..

but anyway.. with all that done.. its finally back to our action. she asked me to lie face down.. i was eagerly anticipating wat action she gonna give me.. first up.. she went down towards my feet area and used her boobs to massage the soles of my feet. oh my.. i can feel her pointy nipples touching the skin on my soles.. ahhh i was in heaven... its amazing how 2 pointy nipples can do to ur whole body.. then she moved up slowly across my legs, up to my ass and body.. oh my.. i was ozzing with moans each time i feel her soft and smooth breasts brush across my skin.. sliding her valley across my legs.. using her hands to cup her breasts together.. i cant remember the details of how she 'tortured' the whole of my back cuz the best was yet to come..

next she positioned herself at my ass region and yup... the main attraction is coming.. she took a sip of water and started to lick my asshole and the region around it. the water really makes it very slurpy.. that was the beginning.. after a few more slurps, its time for the 'attack' she use her hands to sort of open my fat ass, (haha really feel like getting raped) then she uses her tongue to fuck my asshole.. wah kao.. she really pushes her tongue into ur ass.. feels just like using a finger to insert into ur ass, but she is doing it with her tongue.. and her continuous motion and relentless force makes it really shiok... i was just moaning like an animal.. haha.. i think she did it for almost like 10 mins..

after that asshole onslaught, its time to turn over for some frontal action. she rinsed her mouth before climbing back onto bed. this is when i see her full front view properly.. good body, nice hair and smells great too.. she started to give me a bbbj.. thats what i like.. bj with cap just dun feel good... her bbbj was not too bad.. i would say above average as compared to the others but ive tried better.. but she does suck for quite awhile.. i was busy trying to feel her boobs, caress her face... pushing her head down towards my dick.. combining the bounce from the bed and her downward sucking action to achieve the best motion.. oh yesh..

after quite awhile of sucking action.. she capped me and rode me.. feel was good.. seeing her boobs rock up and down infront of me.. i was frantically feeling her all over her back and squeezing her boobs... next, with my dick still in her, i laid her down and fucked her from my sitting position.. using my finger to rub against the top of her pussy at the same time.. looking at my dick slide in and out of her pussy.. once in a while ill plunge into her, sucking on her nipples and licking her boobs....

i wanted to switch to doggie but was overwhelmed by the excitement of the current action. xiao huan was telling me to fuck her harder, fuck her faster.. we increase the intensity.. started to sweat myself too... the bed was creaking with every thrust and counter thrust from her... i had to take off my specs to fully concentrate on fucking her hard.. and with all the moans and screams increasing to a finale, i finally shot out.... wasted.. would have liked to do a cim like wat other bros did.. .but still it was shiok enough...

finally had a bath and dressed up.. by right can have 2nd shot rite? im not v sure.. but i was fine with 1.. in the end it was a nice bonk on a nice sunday afternoon...

overall:
name: xiao huan
looks: 7 to 7.5/10
boobs: 8.5/10 (really soft to touch and great nipples)
body: 8.5/10 (nice figure, not fat at all)
bbbj: 7.5/10
ar: 9/10
fj: 8.5/10
gfe: 7.5 to 8/10 (not much chemistry with me)
damange: $60/2/1shot for myself + $20 for room (cd my own)

for those who have not tried ar, maybe she's one you can try..

kraze84
12-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Well booked a 5pm slot suddenly ask me to come down early which i reach about 4:45pm, book a room and call her to let her know room number.
Waiting in Room hoping to find a mtv channel but no sad,Ding dong hers she come haha,first time peeking through the doorhole kinda exciting haha.
Figure Look very very good in her sexy 1piece dress boob like firm C cup(but when take off kinda disappoint me).Can tell she very horny,came in hug me and start light kissing after a while started to rip off her cloth and my and action start a while Bbbj for good few min and she ask for shower and i say ok
Showering quite sop.
After cleaning up she get a cup of warm water and the tissue box and start her Warm water AR/BBBJ/Ball sucking which is good.for a good 10min+ and she start riding me no ky even i nvr service her wow so horny her. Not bad cowgirl quite good the way she rub( some FL rub omg u feel pain instead of pleasure) back to missonary after she tired after 10+ min Pumping her in missionary off i shoot all inside her with CD(wow she sense that about to cum using her finger to play my asshole and ball) and she didnt push me away and let me rest inside her while hugging her, thrust a few more and took out haha amazing of the amount i shoot.
Rest a while and feeling cool hide under the blanket.suddenly hear her doze off as can hear abit of snoring not loud but the air blowing sound.Let her sleep through out didnt opt for 2nd shot,can feel her very tired.Suddenly she awake and open da chang qin for her watch as she say she watch 2time already. TIme almost up bath up pay up and leave.Quite abit sad didnt do a CIM overall still very good

looks: 6.5/10 (not bad milf)
boobs: 6/10 (Soft Bcup but abit sagging)
body: 7/10 (quite propertion but too many Mos bites)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (nice and warm)
ar: 8/10 (good keep tonuge fuck u)
fj: 8/10 (nice to hug and fuck)
gfe: 6/10 (nope guess not much as i nvr hear those dirty talk haha)

Will up u once have my power back

dasmond
12-04-2008, 03:11 PM
wow...cannot tahan liao....please bros ...share contacts please...promise will give fr...thanks a million

regza
12-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Im back for my fifth FR with Xiao Huan despite being very tired after the sex marathon i have with her yesterday nite. Yesterday, Xiao Huan let me experiences the feeling of bonking a wife, the GFE between us has switched to kind of wife and husband feeling.
I have made arrangement with Xiao Huan a few days in advance on an overnite bonk. The actions starts from 10pm to the today morning 8am...YES is a good 10 hours of sextifying experiences for me. Unlike the previous bonk which are all restrained to 2hrs, this time round, we have got more time to explore each other deeper..heehe:D Of course, we did not go straight into actions, but begin with all the normal hugging, cuddling and frenching. Both of us are very anxious to meet each other as we have not seen each other for almost a week?? Yup and i also do not wish to elaborate any further on the whole process as i have mentioned a lot of times in my previous postings. Basically, like what many other brothers have described, i also received the same form of actions from her..heehe think it has became a routine for Xiao Huan. For the only thing that is very different is, yesterday night is the night i can feel that Xiao Huan is extremely horny and wet during the bonk.

Last but not least, as many bros have mentioned, Xiao Huan is really getting very popular nowadays hence brothers who wanted the contact pls wait patiently for it, i will only give the contact to bros with good reputation level of at least 20 and above....before considering the rest. However, even those bros with the contact, it still subject to Xiao Huan availability too....Thanks for everyone understanding...:)

repsolman
13-04-2008, 10:22 AM
bro regza i've been deprived of good bonks for some time now. Hope u can share her contact please. Thanks!

regza
13-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks for all the brothers comments and FR

repsolman
17-04-2008, 10:26 PM
xiao huan is a really nice lady. No airs and extremely womanly and feminine. She's not quite syt to me but her attitude and service more than make up for looks. She's not bad looking and the looks grow on you. Ass rim and bbbj definitely better than average. Fj is full of feeling and cim is awesome, cause will suck every drop before she heads for the bathroom. Worth a try for sure.

justy
18-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Bro can pm me her no, Tks

neptune10041085
19-04-2008, 03:42 AM
can share the contacts...??? buay tahan liao .....:p

Monkey4
02-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Just RTF xiao huan on 30 Apr. It was an impromptu arrangement cos din expect her to be available that afternoon. That day seems to be the only day she isnt fully booked - she was complaining to me that what labour day got to do with bonking.... i told her could be becos people are using the long weekend to go travelling. She requested that I help her to inform all her customers (including potential ones) that she will be leaving our shores on 12 May 08 and oso most likely she will be on code RED on 3rd May 08. She oso apologied to all those missed calls during her hectic days and that she din return those missed calls cos she afraid she may sabo the callers.

Kindly pm TS for her contacts b4 she leaves our shores.

PS : I am not a OKT and do not receive any favours from her but i strongly recommend anyone who is more interested in service rather than looks. Based on my own experience, I think she is the best value for marni bonk at $60 x 2 hours x 2 shots.

Hurry, whilst stock last :p

andrew101
05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
FR on Xiao Huan

First of all, wanna thanks Bro Regza and up you for Xiao Huan contact.
Met her yesterday evening. Arrange a session with her at GL area. Once reach the room, immediately SMS her for the room nos. Short after, she arrived in no time. First look, quite a typical MILF. Well dress-up. Long silky hair. Look quite smooth in term of her skin. Body was well-maintain, as is slim type.

A warm welcome from her and hold my hand and proceed to the room.
We both undressed in the same time. But manage to bath myself as the bathroom was too small for the 2 of us. I get to dried up and proceed to the bed and lay down. After she finished her shower, dried herself, immediately ask me to turn over and start to breast massage with her nipples tickling my little toes and my back. Can feel the soft boobs touching my back tenderly. Followed by giving me a cathbath with warm water inside her mouth. Slowly licking from my ear to my legs. It contiune for a while as i truly enjoyed her service provided by her.

Then, carry on with her AR, I wound say this is the second time that i had experience this type of service. Her tongue slowly circle all the way to my ass and licling up and down movement. Was so SHIOK that i can’t resist myself. Next using her tongue poking my Ass throughtly, in and out for quite sometime. WOW PIAN...:eek:indeed "Sei Bei Siong".

On going for about 20min then turn over, begin to BBBJ me with warm water. Suction was excellent with great pressure.The feeling is pleasant and is not like the normal type of BBBJ. She was very hardworking as she serving my didi. She alternately sucked the head and also tongue massage my balls. Can feel the tension and pressure while she deepthroating my didi. At the same time, manage to caress her soft tender boobs as well as little fingering on her pussy. Can feel the juices flowing out easily. Moaning was totally exotic. She never intended to stop, carry on and on sucking.... for nearly about 20min or more. The longest BBBJ i ever try so far. Surely wanna make me cum on her. But manage to hold for another 10mins before i truely CIM, still with my didi inside her mouth, keep stroking and licking till every drop and totally dried up completely.

Toward the end, managed to get 1 shot, was too tired and exhausted for the 2nd shot....So both washed up and able to TCSS while both hugging each other before time running up.

Overall, a satification session and truely a excellent BBBJ provided by her.

My rating
Look: 6/10 (typical MILF)
Body: 8/10 (Well-maintain, Slim figure)
Boob: B+ ( Firm and tender soft, nice to hold)
BBBJ: 10/10 (completely unbelievable)
AR: 10/10 (Excellent)
FJ: Nil (Too tired)
Service/attitude: 9/10 (Excellent perfection)
GFE: 8/10 (lot of feeling)
RTF: Yes, before she leave
Damage: $60/2/2 + tip (excluded room and CD)

I was giving permission from Bro Regza and Xiao Huan to share contact as Bro Regza is busy recently. I do appricate Bro Regza’s kindness and fully support by him.
For those bros who keen to try her excellent BBBJ and Tip-Top service, do PM me or Bro Regza for the contact. tks

BTW xiao huan is leaving on the 12th of May and bros who got the contact, can call her any time of the day as well as late night, as she told me she will reply all calsl. But give her sometime to call back as she might serve customers at the time.

PS: Do hope TS find my FR worth reading and up me for the effort. tks

Monkey4
05-05-2008, 02:27 PM
hi andrew 101

u are right - she is the best valued for marni bonk. She told me to pass her contact around but i din as a respect to bro regza. So now u are empowered by both of them, pls screen them as best as u can cos she has her fair share of nuisance calls b4.

For those who had yet to try her or RTF her, pls hurry cos she is leaving in the wee morn on 12 May though she will likely to return in less than 2 mths time. She hinted that prices may not hold though...and she is likely to change hp number so for those who are interested to continue to be able to RTF in couple of mths time pls register your name with her so that she can keep u in her biz contacts list :D

PS : I am not her OKT.

andrew101
05-05-2008, 03:31 PM
hi andrew 101

u are right - she is the best valued for marni bonk. She told me to pass her contact around but i din as a respect to bro regza. So now u are empowered by both of them, pls screen them as best as u can cos she has her fair share of nuisance calls b4.

For those who had yet to try her or RTF her, pls hurry cos she is leaving in the wee morn on 12 May though she will likely to return in less than 2 mths time. She hinted that prices may not hold though...and she is likely to change hp number so for those who are interested to continue to be able to RTF in couple of mths time pls register your name with her so that she can keep u in her biz contacts list :D

PS : I am not her OKT.

Hi Bro Monkey4, Tks for your concern. I will do my best to help her.:)

regza
05-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks bro Andrew for the nice genuine FR on Xiao Huan. Indeed i am rather busy recently, hence for those who wanna get Xiao Huan contact while she is still in Singapore, please kindly pm Bro Andrew for it....Thanks a lot:)

hangten1
06-05-2008, 02:17 AM
seems like a very skilled milf .... very good value ^^
when is she going back ?

EXEDY
06-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Thank you bro andrew101 for sharing her contact with me and bro regza for sharing with us.

Here is the lowdown on my findings:

Looks : 5.5 / 10 – A MILF who is born in 1975 with visible wrinkles on her face.

Body : 7 / 10 – Nice pair of soft & creamy B cup boobs as well as a cute looking ass.

BBBJ : 8 / 10 – I was thrusting my hips while she bobbed her head and ran her lips and tongue up and down on my cock in deep throat motion with warm water. I sprayed a stream of cum into her mouth while she cupped my balls with one hand.

Catbath : 7.5 / 10 – Used her erected nipples to tickle my toes all the way up to my thighs and ass which caused me to have this electric type feeling in my stomach.

AR: 7.5 / 10 – Licked it well and good and tongue fucked for a good 5-10 minutes.

Attitude : 8 / 10 – No rush attitude.

FJ : 8 / 10 - She parted her thighs relaxing her knees outwards and giving me complete access to her cunt with thick pussy lips. I wasted no time and put on my safety cap, plunging in deep and executed some rhythmic pumping in and out as she lets out some soft moans. I lifted her higher as she arched more to allow me to thrust my full length of my cock even deeper.
Couldn't hold on for long and finally exploded.

Overall Service : 9 / 10 - A good session with lots of great service provided.

Damage: $60 (Room charges not included).

RTF: Maybe.

andrew101
06-05-2008, 10:57 AM
seems like a very skilled milf .... very good value ^^
when is she going back ?

She going back on the 12th of May.

andrew101
06-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Thank you bro andrew101 for sharing her contact with me and bro regza for sharing with us.

Here is the lowdown on my findings:

Overall Service : 9 / 10 - A good session with lots of great service provided.

Damage: $60 (Room charges not included).

RTF: Maybe.

Tks Bro Exedy for the FR. Yes, indeed, she is a great service provider. Hope u have a wonderful time with her.

regza
06-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, due to some unforeseen circumstances back home, Xiao Huan is leaving Singapore tomorrow....Thanks all bros out there who have tried her for your nice treatment and generous tips to Xiao Huan

regza
03-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Great News everybody!! Xiao Huan is back. She has just arrived Singapore this morning....The old number is no longer in use...Please PM me for her new contact.

Monkey4
04-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Great News everybody!! Xiao Huan is back. She has just arrived Singapore this morning....The old number is no longer in use...Please PM me for her new contact.

bro regza, paiseh.... apparently she called me ytd on my seldom used hp number which i din pick up so she had to seek your help to post. U wont mind if i so assist her in introducing bros to her..cos today she contacted me to ask me to help source reliable bros for her...

So for those who want to try a super value for $$$ bonk, can last 2 round.... more interested in service and especially AR.... mai tu liao.... kindly pm regza or me for contact. Number collectors and non genuine newbies sori hor.... we will screen all....and only pass to those genuine cheongster.

PS : Damage is still the same - $60/2/2 and I stressed Regza and myself not her OKT hor...

Monkey4
05-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Contact given out to

Exedy
Andrew 101
Spyder 575
Toyking69
Jaden

Pls remember to post FR guys ;) and do enjoy the BBBJ and AR too

jaden
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
number u gave not in use man

Monkey4
05-07-2008, 01:47 PM
number u gave not in use man

ya bro jaden, just tried - machiam dead or non working line but i swore she called me from the said number.

For those i give the number to, paiseh.... i will update here if she called me again.....

Sori again.... just trying to help.... hope she ok.... :o

Monkey4
05-07-2008, 02:01 PM
ya bro jaden, just tried - machiam dead or non working line but i swore she called me from the said number.

For those i give the number to, paiseh.... i will update here if she called me again.....

Sori again.... just trying to help.... hope she ok.... :o

yo jaden

number working liao leh :p

spitbreak
05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
does she speak english?

Monkey4
07-07-2008, 08:37 AM
how come no more FRs :confused:

mainly bros who RTF :confused:

nebermind ;)

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Contact given out to

Exedy
Andrew 101
Spyder 575
Toyking69
Jaden
Gunner75
etc.........

Pls remember to post FR guys ;) and do enjoy the BBBJ and AR too

Funny leh.... given out to so many bros but not a single FR :mad:

good or bad oso must post short FR mah.... that is the spirit of SBF....

me no time to RTF XH so me dun know whether her service level improved or deteriorated liao....

HENG81
17-07-2008, 12:00 PM
She sure hv rather gd FR so far, mind if i could have her contact?

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 12:01 PM
She sure hv rather gd FR so far, mind if i could have her contact?

can i trust u :rolleyes:

HENG81
17-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Up to u for the trust,pai seh, but i dont beg:cool:

HENG81
17-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro monkey, thanx for the trust, will pose "honest" FR after try, good or bad, no worry.

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Bro monkey, thanx for the trust, will pose "honest" FR after try, good or bad, no worry.

remember to quote my name to her hor (no worries i got no commission) cos a couple of days back... i intro my friend to on her and he din quote my name and somehow ended up with only 1 shot.... so i paiseh to my friend.:o

Darren80
18-07-2008, 01:40 AM

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 09:38 AM

bro darren80 and bro holeinone666

U got mail .

Please post FR... good or bad nebermind.:)

spotty0303
18-07-2008, 09:52 AM
RTF with xiao huan few days ago at H81. As she already have quite good FR so far so I a not going to repeat.

What I can say is her service level and attitude no change and is one of the best that I have had so far. Value for $

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 10:33 AM
RTF with xiao huan few days ago at H81. As she already have quite good FR so far so I a not going to repeat.

What I can say is her service level and attitude no change and is one of the best that I have had so far. Value for $

bro spotty0303

Thanks for posting... will up you 5 points soon :cool:

andrew101
18-07-2008, 12:48 PM
RTF on Xiao Huan

Once again, wanna tks both bro Regza and bro monkey4 for the sharing.

Will never forget her well-known tip-top service. A great service provider.

Call her last night and arranged a slot at the usual hotel. That was my memory night when i spend with her the last time. Entire session was jolly enjoyable as her service still remained unbelievable. BTW she look a bit slimmer lei. Maybe few month never seen each other. hehe

We really spend much time TCSS. Bath was SOP. On the bed, her special breast massage was again caught my eye, from the top to my little toes. Main concern was her BBBJ and AR.....no horse run....Her wet tongue rimming my ass and few poking make me more high. Her cold and warm water treatment, making me super SHIOK....Furthermore, full deepthroating and her mouth was fully occupied by my two balls, sucking and licking didi head, another extreme SHIOK. Didi begin to expanded and hot. As usual, lost my battle from her great suction. CIM onto her.

We cleaned up and rested for half an hrs. 2nd shot was fast enough as i lost my final battle, exploded as soon as we cummed out together. She was very accommodating. From standing to doggie to missionary. Very good attitude indeed. Moaning and face expression was great toward me. Did service her a bit as time is runnung out. Managed to kiss and fingering her as well. Final word....Excellent jobs from her. So, to her, keep up the good work. Will RTF again once i has my VIT M back.

Rating no amend as per my first FR

PS: Hope both TS find my FR worth reading and do appricate for the kind point. tks

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 01:58 PM
RTF on Xiao Huan

Once again, wanna tks both bro Regza and bro monkey4 for the sharing.

Will never forget her well-known tip-top service. A great service provider.

Call her last night and arranged a slot at the usual hotel. That was my memory night when i spend with her the last time. Entire session was jolly enjoyable as her service still remained unbelievable. BTW she look a bit slimmer lei. Maybe few month never seen each other. hehe

We really spend much time TCSS. Bath was SOP. On the bed, her special breast massage was again caught my eye, from the top to my little toes. Main concern was her BBBJ and AR.....no horse run....Her wet tongue rimming my ass and few poking make me more high. Her cold and warm water treatment, making me super SHIOK....Furthermore, full deepthroating and her mouth was fully occupied by my two balls, sucking and licking didi head, another extreme SHIOK. Didi begin to expanded and hot. As usual, lost my battle from her great suction. CIM onto her.

We cleaned up and rested for half an hrs. 2nd shot was fast enough as i lost my final battle, exploded as soon as we cummed out together. She was very accommodating. From standing to doggie to missionary. Very good attitude indeed. Moaning and face expression was great toward me. Did service her a bit as time is runnung out. Managed to kiss and fingering her as well. Final word....Excellent jobs from her. So, to her, keep up the good work. Will RTF again once i has my VIT M back.

Rating no amend as per my first FR

PS: Hope both TS find my FR worth reading and do appricate for the kind point. tks

Thanks Andrew101... for the nice RTFR

I think I upped your points b4... so i cannot up u again :o

If u wanna try Xiao Yan Zi .... please pm me too .

andrew101
18-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks Andrew101... for the nice RTFR

I think I upped your points b4... so i cannot up u again :o

If u wanna try Xiao Yan Zi .... please pm me too .

Tks bro. At the moment, need to clear other FLs first before asking for Xiao Yan Zi contact...hehe. BTW, think u can up me cos u just have reach ur 5 anniversary point this month liao....hehe

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Tks bro. At the moment, need to clear other FLs first before asking for Xiao Yan Zi contact...hehe. BTW, think u can up me cos u just have reach ur 5 anniversary point this month liao....hehe

bro andrew101 - when i click add.... a message appears " you must spread your reputation power before giving to andrew101 again or something like that lah... bo pian ...

when u ready to on XYZ... pm me.... heard her acrobatic BBBJ is good....I din try cos not my type

andrew101
18-07-2008, 02:48 PM
bro andrew101 - when i click add.... a message appears " you must spread your reputation power before giving to andrew101 again or something like that lah... bo pian ...

when u ready to on XYZ... pm me.... heard her acrobatic BBBJ is good....I din try cos not my type

Is Ok bro. Will PM u when i’m ready. BTW, is this the Xiao Yan Zi fro Bro Lopo?

iluvpiakpiak
18-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Wah i drooling liao...! Can PM me her contact? Thanks bro!

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Is Ok bro. Will PM u when i’m ready. BTW, is this the Xiao Yan Zi fro Bro Lopo?

bro andrew101.... ya TS is bro lopo for xyz... me assisting lopo ;)

toyking69
19-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi to all SBF brothers, I would like to continue the part 2 field reports with ‘Point rating’ system to another 2 ladies which are definitely worth bonking.

My part 1 field reports have posted under the threads “fresh 34D beautician prc, TS brother fl slayer”,’ Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle- from TS Brother lopo’ and Full Service Milf Cim, Ar, Cob,Massage,AJ)- from TS brother AM55

You could compare my ‘point rating ‘system and have a rough guide regarding my individual preference among those five ladies that I have tried.

Once again, all these FDs are purely base on my own frank opinion and my own years of bonking experiences. I wouldn’t go into specific details, as our brothers have already mentioned those details in the threads.

The following additional 2 ladies are:

1) Anqi (36D prc from Guangdong, from TS,Brother sparco365)
Look: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boob:9/10(you could refer to the breasts featured under the SBF forum ‘Beauthaiful Gems)
Painting: 7/10 (By licking and sucking her huge breasts was already very fulfilling)
Frenching: 5/10 (She allowed little access)
Cathbath: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
AR:6/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE :7/10

Bonus points:

1) As a start, she put in some effort to show her finger press skill with mediocre strength kind of massage Follow up with some sexy massage on your body with her big boobs. What I trying to stress was-such a 36D FL was hard to come by with this kind of stimulating sexy massage on your body with her 36D big boob. Obviously, my shaft became super hot rod after her 20 min of sexy massage. For her great effort in overall massage- 15 points

2) While she was riding on top of me. I realized she kept on lifting up my hands to squeeze on her boobs. At times, when my small palms (obviously can’t cover her whole big boobs) were quite tired after all the squeezing which I need to lift down just to relax and hold on to her butt. But, as the riding process did last for almost 15min, I could feel her movement and shaking was getting more violently and the more she lifted up my hands to squeeze her boobs harder. Such a natural response from her by lifting up my hands to squeeze on her boobs for a few times did leave a deep impression (never happen from a Fl before)- Another 5 points.

3) After trying various FJ positions, I still can’t ejaculate (that night don’t know what happen to me) so I requested for Boobs Job. After I have removed the CD and placed my shaft between her big boobs. Amazing, my ejaculation came within 10mins after the thrusting between her big boobs and occasionally with my shaft reaching her soft lips.
If my memory still intact, most of my previous boobs Jobs never manage to ejaculate. This should be my every first time- another 15 points.

Her total – 112 points

2) Xiao Huan (A piece of GEM not to be missed...34C SYT looks- from TS Regza, but you could get the contact from bro Monkey 4)

Look: 5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Body: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
69 Position/Painting: (no chance to do it, by enjoying her performance was already beyond imagination)
Frenching: didn’try
Cathbath: 8/10 (the highest scored among all the 5 ladies that I have tried recently)
FJ: (didn’t try, will explain later)
AR: 11/10 (the best in my entire life. I try to give within the max 10/10, but my conscious said 11/10)
CIM: 10/10- Was really perfect
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 6/10

Bonus Points:

1) By giving her AR: 11/10 (base point) was definitely not enough. Those ladies who perform extraordinary acts or skills compare to other ladies will deserve bonus points from me. For example, Xiao Yan Zi deserved bonus point from her Acrobatic bbbj.

There were few brothers have already elaborated Xiao Huan AR stunts in the threads.
By I will just like to add on that those AR stunts you will probably not going to receive from other FLs (I think so, so far never happen to me).

For example - Ass hole being raped by her drilling machine tongue, right leg turned and lift up towards to the left hand side of the body; follow by her drilling machine tongue poking at my ass hole from her acute angle positioning (Vice versa, left leg turned and lift up towards to the right hand side of the body). Her various positions to perform AR were simple amazing. Bear in mind, her various positions to perform AR while turning your body at different angles will create different sensations to our mind. The whole AR job last about 25mins.

My best AR Queen- 20 points.

2) After CIM, we were both laying down on the bed. At that time was around 2am in the morning (I engaged her service around 1 am in the morning). She told me she ever worked till 4am and started work the next day at 8am. She told me currently that was a guy waiting for her at the ‘Kov**’ coffershop(was true, because that guy kept on calling her) and tomorrow she have another appointment in the early morning.

After hearing all this, I really salute to her working attitude that she is willing to serve clients around the cock. But, I felt really bad to hold back her resting time even though I could spend another one hour with her so as to try out her FJ. So, I decided to pay her at full price and asked her to leave one hour early to serve her next client.

But, working attitude to serve clients around the clock really impressed me a lot. To find such Fl who is willing to serve clients even at 4am in the morning is really hard.

So brothers, if you want to engage a Fl at such a late hours. You could always look for her.

Another 5 points.

Total – 93 points. .

Ps: If FJ and 2nd round is involved, XH will deserve a much higher points.

These are another 2.good gems for those brothers who want to try different kind of service.

While, last but no least. Once I have tried other ladies, I will continue with my point rating system.

Those who have read my previous posts will know which lady is still my recent favorite.

All thanks to TS brothers Monkey4, sparco365 and Regza for these 2 good gems. I really appreciate it.

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi to all SBF brothers, I would like to continue the part 2 field reports with ‘Point rating’ system to another 2 ladies which are definitely worth bonking.

My part 1 field reports have posted under the threads “fresh 34D beautician prc, TS brother fl slayer”,’ Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle- from TS Brother lopo’ and Full Service Milf Cim, Ar, Cob,Massage,AJ)- from TS brother AM55

You could compare my ‘point rating ‘system and have a rough guide regarding my individual preference among those five ladies that I have tried.

Once again, all these FDs are purely base on my own frank opinion and my own years of bonking experiences. I wouldn’t go into specific details, as our brothers have already mentioned those details in the threads.

The following additional 2 ladies are:

1) Anqi (36D prc from Guangdong, from TS,Brother sparco365)

Her total – 112 points

2) Xiao Huan (A piece of GEM not to be missed...34C SYT looks- from TS Regza, but you could get the contact from bro Monkey 4)

Total – 93 points. .

Ps: If FJ and 2nd round is involved, XH will deserve a much higher points.

All thanks to TS brothers Monkey4, sparco365 and Regza for these 2 good gems. I really appreciate it.

Bro Toyking69

Thanks for your good detailed FR.....

Will up u 5 points :)

HENG81
20-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Bro monkey4, thanx for the ctc, had a session with XH on fri, not really gd with fr but here is it:-

Met her at the hotel, was on the line when she comes in, did not even realise tt she already strip all nude until she gave me a hug from behind, damp gd feel, juz like ur gf would do so.

Bath was rather sop skip tt, then she start the catbath with my back, the the water-in-mouth "spa" was gd, which she then do the ar, knn one of the best ever had, super long stroke, and the way she do it is really fantastic!!

BBBJ is incredible, thing in the mouth and tongue on your balls, superb feeling, honestly her attitude is first class, she try her best to cim, but me kanna disturb by my numerious phone call, nvr come. overall she did bbbj for me a whole 45 minutes without my thing leaving her mouth, salute to her.

After that she try to HJ me to cum, FJ, BBBJ again but really pai seh to say nvr did so, she even mentioned that this is her first time to fail. I would recommend her in high confidence that she is really worth it even though I nvr hav the chance to persent her to cum, really a pro with 100% attitude.

All bros must gv her a try.

Some ratings for the summary:-

LOOK 6
BODY 7 very fair
BOOBS 7 "tilting"
BATH 6 normal
CATBATH 8 really enjoying
AR 9
BBBJ 9
CIM nvr hav the chance, but can see she seems like damp thirsty for it
HJ 8
FJ Never really try
SVS 10 First class

Monkey4
20-07-2008, 03:36 PM

bro Heng81.... thanks for the honest FR and luckily I trusted u... ;)

will up u my 5 bananas points.....

HENG81
21-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Bro monkey4, thanx for the trust, anyway i'll only post honest FR's, even the pai seh ones:p, that will only be a gd guide for all the "fxxking" horny bros the real impression of the gems, thanx for the upcoming pts too!! By the way, if there is anymore gd gems, pls let me know, I simply like those beh beh PRCs, especially from NE, ha ha:D

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Bro monkey4, thanx for the trust, anyway i'll only post honest FR's, even the pai seh ones:p, that will only be a gd guide for all the "fxxking" horny bros the real impression of the gems, thanx for the upcoming pts too!! By the way, if there is anymore gd gems, pls let me know, I simply like those beh beh PRCs, especially from NE, ha ha:D

bro HENG81, heard 2 confirmed GEMs are Bai Xue and XiaoYanZi for good specialty skills.... but I am only authorised to give u XYZ contact. Go read TS lopo's thread on XYZ and pm me if u want her contact.

Wait for me to regain RP ok ?

:)

tamatiger
21-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks Monkey4 bro for super fast response .... so that can have the session within 1 hrs after contact .... on a hot afternoon....

Heres my FR ....
Quick Summary : Value for Money with Dammed Good Licking Job with a white snow smooth MILF. Love those boobs. And very hygiene person.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Sucking till I dry)
AR: 9/10 (Got a Migrain next day .... wonder due to over stimulant.... haahaa)
FR: 8/10
Damage: $60/2/2hrs
RTF: Yes

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Thanks Monkey4 bro for super fast response .... so that can have the session within 1 hrs after contact .... on a hot afternoon....

Heres my FR ....
Quick Summary : Value for Money with Dammed Good Licking Job with a white snow smooth MILF. Love those boobs. And very hygiene person.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Sucking till I dry)
AR: 9/10 (Got a Migrain next day .... wonder due to over stimulant.... haahaa)
FR: 8/10
Damage: $60/2/2hrs
RTF: Yes

bro tamatiger, thanks for your FR.... will up u couple of days later.

Bros Heng81, toyking69 and tamatiger.... wait for me to regain power ok? :o

Monkey4
23-07-2008, 10:54 AM
bros tamatiger and toyking69, please pm me your latest posting so that I can up your points cos nowadays after 2 days cannot up liao

bro brian33... u still no post FR :mad: ytd still ask me for her contact for RTF.... me going to zap u soon :D just joking

for those who din manage to contact XH cos hp off... soli... me cant help u... cos me not her okt :o

Uppercut
24-07-2008, 11:09 PM
for those who din manage to contact XH cos hp off... soli... me cant help u... cos me not her okt :oi also leh...afternoon till now trying...hp off...duno what happen...maybe she got a new contact number already?

Monkey4
25-07-2008, 08:37 AM
To all bros who could not contact Xiao Huan....

Soli... I tried this morning and the hp is off too. Will update u guys if there is any updste.... paiseh... me not her OKT and me din even RTF her yet on her return cos me got new GEMs to bonk...
Me last spoke to her last week and she told me that AV raids machiam very often and fierce recently.... sincerely hope she is ok.

Hope u understand

Thanks

regza
25-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi sorry guys, i have been real busy for the past few weeks....a few days ago i have received a sms from xiao huan, basically due to some unforeseen circumstances, she has left the shore to malaysia liao...

mandy2008
21-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Good news, commando XiaoHuan is back to serve all brothers.

pig40
22-09-2008, 11:10 AM
book this thread for future reference.

msgluver
22-09-2008, 11:27 AM
can i have her contacts? will write a report after i bonk her.

andrew101
23-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Bros who miss her service the last time or wanna RTF. Can contact her now! Happy bonking:)

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Bros who miss her service the last time or wanna RTF. Can contact her now! Happy bonking:)

bro andrew101, ya ... just received a PM from TS Regza asking me to help manage this thread on his behalf since he is bz and no time to log into SBF. Heard from TS that XH is saddled with financial problems again... haizz..

Earlier I oso received PM from bro pig40 regarding about XH's return.

Anyone who want this contact pls pm me.....

NOT for SYTs and those who emphasie on looks BUT for those looking for value for marni bonk and top notch service....

btw.. TS... can I oso request bro Andrew 101 and pig40 to help manage this thread too?

Bros Andrew101 and pig40... u dun mind helping right?
Cheers

andrew101
24-09-2008, 01:03 PM
bro andrew101, ya ... just received a PM from TS Regza asking me to help manage this thread on his behalf since he is bz and no time to log into SBF. Heard from TS that XH is saddled with financial problems again... haizz..

Earlier I oso received PM from bro pig40 regarding about XH's return.

Anyone who want this contact pls pm me.....

NOT for SYTs and those who emphasie on looks BUT for those looking for value for marni bonk and top notch service....

btw.. TS... can I oso request bro Andrew 101 and pig40 to help manage this thread too?

Bros Andrew101 and pig40... u dun mind helping right?
Cheers

Yo Bro Monkey4, I dun mind helping. Spirit of sharing:)

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Yo Bro Monkey4, I dun mind helping. Spirit of sharing:)

thanks andrew101....

so guys pls PM bro andrew 101 & me if u wanna try this fabulous MILF

btw... andrew101... u noe what is the damage now ?

me not aware :o

andrew101
24-09-2008, 02:25 PM
thanks andrew101....

so guys pls PM bro andrew 101 & me if u wanna try this fabulous MILF

btw... andrew101... u noe what is the damage now ?

me not aware :o

Sorry bro Monkey, just finished my late lunch:)
The damage unchange....60/2/2:)

layang
27-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Sorry for the late FR..if this gem is still around...

Tried in early Oct but went oversea hence the late FR..

Thx to bro andrew101 for the contacts...

if fact, its my 2nd time as I remember trying her 2-3 mths back....

FR

Look : 6.5/10 MILF look
Body : 7/10 slim, snow skin is a plus point
BBBJ: 8/10 strong sensual
AR: 8/10 shiok
FJ: 7/10 above average, tried better ones.
Atitude: 8/10 willing to please.
Overall : 7/10 Must try!!

If only she is still around, hard to come by...

cheers to all

andrew101
27-10-2008, 08:58 PM

FR

Look : 6.5/10 MILF look
Body : 7/10 slim, snow skin is a plus point
BBBJ: 8/10 strong sensual
AR: 8/10 shiok
FJ: 7/10 above average, tried better ones.
Atitude: 8/10 willing to please.
Overall : 7/10 Must try!!

cheers to all

Tks Bro layang for the FR. Will upz u when my power is back

Monkey4
28-10-2008, 09:15 AM

cheers to all

Thanks layang, for your FR.... me supposed to be this Thread Manager....as assigned by Regza but as I was busy then... Andrew101 agreed to help to manage this thread.... will up u later.

Tks Bro layang for the FR. Will upz u when my power is back

Bro Andrew101, thanks for helping out.... pls continue to manage this thread.

Cheers

liuyidao2009
18-05-2009, 09:21 AM
is xiaohuan still around in sillypore? could any kind brother pm me her new nbr or new name if you are aware of this gem's whereabouts. cumsia!

forsakensage
18-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Bro, can pm me ctc please? thanks

reaperx
18-05-2009, 09:37 AM
any kind bros can pm me her ctc,thanks in advance.

Noobpoke
19-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi bro, care to share contact? :D

nicyeok
19-05-2009, 04:02 AM
hi bro,
can i share xiao huan ctc??? thxs!!!

erictan
19-05-2009, 06:13 AM
hi Bro, can pm me her ctc? tks

regza
19-05-2009, 10:31 AM
For those who have PM or have asked for the contact of Xiao Huan, she has already left the shore for quite some time. Thanks, so stop asking for her contact:)