PDA

View Full Version : Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Pages : [1] 2 3

aczeta76
18-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Prev Thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/76980-prc-xiao-lu-6.html

Starting a new thread for this wonderful babe as I think title of previous thread does not do her credit.

Quick recap of her stats (Followed by my unfinished FR from the prev thread)
looks: 8.0/10 (See Angela's pic. XL is much prettier and has a good figure to boot)

body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 B+ to C (Have not seen her yet so dun know if it grew bigger)
bj: 7/10
fj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF factor: 90% (Me going on cruise so have to get her later when i am back)
Damage: 80/1/1 (incl room and CD so please tip generously.. she is worth it!

A pic of her assets to start off story
http://i19.tinypic.com/6xs1uu8.jpg (Credit goes to bro Baimi)

--Continued---

I stopped my FR on the last thread and this is the continuation

---... U saw that white skirt.. well, we had fun with it.. kinky but it was an experience to bonk her with the skirt on...

The gist of it, I came out of the shower and push her (gently) onto the bed and removed her clothes except for the skirt and we had close to 30 mins of intimate bonking, frenching, sucking on each other's boobs (gently) as she bruises easily..

---

Thinking back... fresh out of the shower, I climbed into bed with XL and snuggled under the blanket.. pushing her down and inching towards her inviting lips with gentle kisses and light frenching.

Hmmm... went on to wrap my arm around her body for warmth and to *hic* unclapsed her bra so that my eyes can feast upon her pinkish boobs...After round 1 of tongue fight, I started nibbling on her neck, moving down slowly to her twin mounts till her sweet raisins were mine and mine alone

Gentle flicks of my tongue to her right breast made her gasps as I added to her pleasure by carassing her right boob (Gentlely)... Then suddently, I hug her tight and sent my buring tongue into the heavenly realm of her lips with one swift stroke...frenching and sucking on each others tongue as my hands moved along her back and butt.

Breathless, we paused for air and smile at each other. Lying back, it was her turn to service me with her ticklish catbath and soon, I was rock hard and ready to rumble.

I capped myself and decline her offer of a BJ as I was already harder than steel so we hug each other as I slowly parted her leg and prepared ourselves to consumate the union.

Using her heat as sensor, my didi zoomed in and was pleasantly greeted with a hot and wet welcome which sent me through the gates of heavenly SIN (wat an irony).. alternating between shallow pumps (as I licked her nipples) and deep thrusts (When we furiously french as she opens her mouth to gasp at my violation of her sacred region)

Our embrace of love and lust was so warm and enjoyable that I forgot to change position..This was a rare ocaasion for me as we made out for almost 30 mins without change of position before I succumb and release my seeds into her (witH CD).

Thinking back now makes me yearn for her but duty calls.. going on holiday with dad/mum so visit her next week lah for another round.

For ctc, please ask from either Baimi, Wisely or me. Criteria is 20 points or power 1 with FR posted... we may tighten or loosen this based on individual cases..

Dun miss her this time round.

baimi
20-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Newbies please be patient, i don't want her to
get into trouble for only the first few days,
thanks for your patient and understanding.
Here is one pic to please you.

http://i26.tinypic.com/10r0n4z.jpg

spyder575
21-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks to TS...tried Xiao Lu 2 days back

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (light coloured nipples, B+/C cup)
BBBJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
GFE: 6.5/10 (very chatty, friendly gal)

P.S she wore a garter belt and stockings....now that is a rare sight on an Asian lady....enhances the experience as she kept it on thru out session

Damage: $80 + tips, rm cd included

silng
21-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks to Bro WISELY and Aczeta76 for her contact.
Manage to meet up with her yesterday after phone arrangement. On the
phone, she does not sound sweet, but in person she exceed my
expectation.

Some quick stats:

Name : Xiao Lu

Looks:7/10(60% looks like zhao shao hao I like her face)

Body: 8/10 ( Petite in size, Fair Skin, long perm hair )

Boobs: C ( Like the shape and the jelly feel of em, nice nipples to

nibble on )

Kissing: 6/10 (Light gentle kissing )

Fingering: yes (but only for a while)

BBBJ/BJ : BJ 8/10!!! (she take her own sweet time to do it, she even
ask which part of my body is the most sensitive)

FJ : 7/10 ( did her in missionary and then she took over in cowgal
which she did perform well. she seems to be enjoying the
ride)

GFe: 9/10 ( Lies on my chest and chatted for quite a while and gentle
stroking my body even after I cum)

Overall :8/10 (Good Attitude, Good GF feeling for me,Friendly and love
to chat)

Damage : $80 (everything included)

RTF: Most probably. At $80 that includes room and CD is really cheap
for KTV gal.

allow me to make some comments on Xiao LU. She is a wonderful oriented
girl who does not nitpick over little things. A gem in the making,
She's not a street walker and you won’t find her standing at the
street..

Once again thks bro WISELY and Aczeta76 for the contact.

sucram72
23-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Hi Bro Bai Mi

LUV those SEXY fotos u took, see liao make my imagination go wild :D. Already PM u for XL contact.

Bro hope to hear fr u SOON and many thanks in advance.

wooster
23-03-2008, 02:09 AM
wish i could qualify, if TS is kind enough to share, i'll up your points when i am able too.

wooster
23-03-2008, 02:20 AM
wish i could qualify, if TS is kind enough to share the contacts, it would be much appreciated.

vic88
23-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Met XiaoLu yesterday after receiving contact from Bro BaiMi, she is a very pretty and sweet girl. Here's her brief FR:

Face: 7.8/10 (her face grows on you, can be consider a head turner, look like Angela Zhang indeed)
Body: 7.5/10 (well proportioned with nice c cup breasts, love to fondle her soft tits)
BBBJ: 7/10 ok, not bad
Frenching: 7/10, love her senual kiss, just like frenching your gf
FJ: 7.5/10 Had 2 shots with her (very accomodating, she will please you as you like it, any positions)
GFE:8 Will hug u after first shot, very good attitude and chatty
RTF: Definitely. Highly recommended.
Damage: $150/2 shots, spent more than 2.5 hrs in her room as it is raining and she has no other client coming

all4great2
23-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow ... must say she has a very good figure judging from the pics posted :)

justl00king
23-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Nice pics and good deal....can forward her contact? :D

shrek
23-03-2008, 04:43 PM
had a RTF XiaoLu yesterday after receive news she back singapore.
and i din realise i forgot to write a FR abt her the previous time. so combine 2 FR together.

credits to Wei Shi Li Bro..

meet her ytd afternoon for 2 shot.

Face: 7/10 - not really like Angela but maybe her eyes do look somehow like. got her own look. though bit mature.

Body: 8/10 - I love her C cup!!

BJ: 7/10 - nth to shout abt.

Frenching: 7.5/10 - good GFE, long slow tongue fights

FJ: 7.5/10 - Had 2 shots with her with any position u needd..

GFE:8

RTF: Just did.

Damage: $150/2 shots inside her room abt 1.5hr. forgotten time.
thanks to bro wi si li again.

megaman69
23-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks TS for the contact :)
As usual she's a gem not to be miss and the FR as promised

look: 7.5/10.. Look like angela especially the eye and certain view
body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B++
bbjb: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes... when enough Vit

aczeta76
24-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks all for the FRs.

I juz cleared another batch of PMs...

joemango
24-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi bro baimi,
i wouls to have her contact....thansk

Ben Coolen81
24-03-2008, 02:37 PM
XIAO LU

I have to thank Baimi for the contact.

I received the contact on Saturday and sent Xiao Lu an SMS on Sunday afternoon. She was quick to respond and we set up a rendez-vous. Like many of you I was admiring all the body shots of her and was wondering how she would measure up.....

FREELANCER
Xiao Lu has a round face w/big round, double eye-lid eyes. Thin lips and her eye brows are pluckd upright. Big smile and good teeth. Her hair was tied back but it is long and curly with some brownish highlites. I would says she is in her late 20s-early 30s. Not really a SYT look buy a more matured China-doll look.

Great rack, a most impressive pair of tits. Good firm natural c-cups with small aerolas. Good little butt. Shes got ALOT of marks on her legs. Not sure from what but there are alot of little bruises and marks. No tattoos and fair skin.

FL SESSION
When she answered the door, I was pleasantly surprised. She was in casual attire wearing blue jeans and a red tank top. Her massive knockers were begging to be let out. We had a quick chat to introduce ourselves.

We soon hugged and both started to nipple each other on the neck. Clothes began to be removed. We fondled and our goodies. Felt her tits, good shape, firm and round. I squeezed them firmly. Then grabbed her ass and it was also
a good shape. We retired to the bed where we engaged in some lite kissing, no frenching, just lips. She stroked my cock then put on a CD for the BJ. Limited suction and not that good to be honest. She stroked my groin and played with my testicles.

She then layed on top of me and we continued to kiss. Soon my little bro started to stand. Then she stradled me and started to bounce up and down on my cock. Now her wetness started to increase. Her moaning a little less fake a more natural. We switched to doggie as I rammed her hard. Her tits were jiggling to the side with each thrust. Her moans filled the rooms. Then I flet a tingling in my cock and Bang! Fire in the Hole! The $$ shot.

BC's REVIEW
As FLs go, Xiao Lu is pretty good. She tries hard and is very friendly. I can see why some guys are spending time with her. Very relaxed and non rush type. Smiles alot and looks you in the eye. Service.....not that experienced but she does give you a good effort. If you like big tits then shes worth considering.

BRO S - Kimi, Mika, Paris, Shirley, Sonny
NATO - Cess
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Jenny, Lauren
WC123 - Patricia, QiQi
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

vertigoman
24-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks Baimi for the contact!

Met XiaoLu today afternoon getting the contact from Bro BaiMi, she is indeed a very pretty and sweet girl with very nice features. Really my great bonk of the year. Was surprise that she is so pretty!! :p
She wore those black strips of very sexy underwear, like those in Xrated movies.

Face: 8/10 (her face grows on you really look like Angela Zhang indeed)
Body: 7.5/10 (well proportioned with nice C cup breasts, love to fondle her soft tits....kissing and sucking like a baby)
BBBJ: 7/10 very nice long blow....teasing he head and deep throating
Frenching: 7/10, love her sensual kiss, just like frenching your gf
FJ: 7.5/10 very accomodating, she will please you as you like it, any positions also can do
GFE:8 Will hug u and very good attitude and chatty
RTF: Definitely in the next few days. Highly recommended!!! :D
Damage: as per thread. Money well spend and worth every single cent.
Contact please get it from thread starter, dont ask me!!

dirtymonk82
24-03-2008, 07:37 PM
1st of all have to thanks aczeta76 for the contact. Arrange to meet her today ard noon time. At 1st look, does not resemble Zhang Shao Han at all, but after a while notice some similar to Zhang Shao Han from certain angle. She has those big attractive eyes and how can i miss out on her C cup boobs. Big and soft to the touch with just the rite size and color nipple. I also notice some bruises on her legs. Proceed to the FJ and nothing much to shout about but her looks and boobs make up for it.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 [C cup soft tits]
BBBJ: 6.5/10 [Nice long blow, but lack the suction and pattern]
Frenching: Nil [Just some light peck on the lips]
FJ: 6/10 [Lost form today, just a short battle and I unload my sperm very fast]
GFE: Very Chatty, can chat almost everything.
Damage: $80.00

delix02
25-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Visited her on Thursday after getting contacts from Bro Wisely.

Thanks Wisely.

My session is in the late morning. Stay there for a good 2 hrs. Bought her breakfast but she don't take economy mee hoon (pls note bros). But luckily I also bought her extra beancurd (hoping to make her boobs feel just like beancurd during the bonk). By the way, Zhang Shao Han’s eye is bigger than Xiao Lu’s but the latter’s boobs are bigger than ZSH’s lah. ZSH’s eye is considered cute while Xiao Lu’s sexy.

After the breakfast, I took a bath, and when I came out from the bath room, she just lay on the bed with the blanket covered, looking shyly at me (machiam like waiting for her virgin night like that). My little bro immediately got reaction. I dive into the bed, lift up the blanket slowly, just like like an eager young man wanting to bonk his virgin wife on the first night. I am surprised to see her still in her bra and undies... red in colour, I like... We start to kiss like not only "no tomorrow" but like there is no "the day after tomorrow". I caress her B+ beancurd (not C cupper lah, bros) she grab and play with my didi. I start to lap down the way to her little meimei, very neatly trimmed indeed. That time, I had imagined myself lapping ZSH’s meimei, leaf up from her maid uniform (catch Taiwanese evening drama if you want to know what I mean). She took over the service by BJ-ing my didi. She says that she prefers to Bj rather than to BBBj since it is more hygiene. But because since some customers prefer BBBj, she says she LL and boh pian as she wants more customers. For me, I am alright as I don’t want BBBj. “Play safe, and you can play longer” is my philosophy.

During the main course, the FJ is quite good. She is not the screamer type neither is she those talking dirty type. She just “ow…ahh …oh… arr…” gently into your ears. I rammed in around 50 strokes per position. Missionary to sitting to cowgirl to doggie back to missionary where I unloaded. When withdrawing from her, she whispered to me saying “Ni Hen Pan” (You are good). Didi shiok liao, ego also shiok...

Looks : 7
Body : 7
Boobs: 7.5 (soft like bean-curb, beautiful womanly artwork there, but I prefer big nipples)
Attitude : Average
BJ : 7
FJ : 7.5 (Quite GFE)
RTF : No. (save to target Chen Chen when she is back)

Flavoured
27-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Promised her i would give a FR so here it is.

ok imho she looks 60% like Zhang Shao Han, i cant pin point which part but certain angles esp. when i was bonking her missionary, she really looked like Zhang Shao Han. i have very low expectations so safe to say she exceeded them. but she is a looker, but she looks mature i would say she looks late 20s.

Body: 7/10
very well mantained, very soft, but not as smooth as i would expect it to be but she has the figure you wish your wife still had when you are 30+ overall very slim figure, no waste, thumbs up. (and she has nice slim long legs)

Boob: 7/10
honestly, i love looking at her boobs, esp when she is upright, the shape and size are perfect, looking at them made me so bloodly horny. but they are too soft for me, (i love firm tits and nipples that can harden like freaking bullet tip) but i got her to put on a nice top w/o bra and she has the perfect looking boobs.

Blowjob: 8/10
i would ahve never expected her blowjob to be that good. got a blowjob w/o the cap, she sucking was pretty standard, but her tongue maneuvers...solid.
while sucking, she would rub her tongue around the head and occasionaly tease but licking the "eye" with the tip of her tongue. she almost made me cum in her mouth.

Fj: no comment
sad to say, my little bro took leave that day, i went in hard and after a few positions, my bro went on to play chess with zhou gong. anyways, some findings, missionary does not flatter her figure. her boobs are really soft, so in missionary they seem like pancakes, i went stand up doggies infront of the mirror. bonking her from behind and watching her boobs bounce...heaven.. and she has a nice ass for doggie. she was really wet, so it was too lubed for me..like zero friction and dont expect a tight virgin pussy, its not loose, but i wish it was tighter...but either ways i failed to fire off...

Hj: 7.5/10
saddly but yes... i got a handjob but it was a good hand job, she gently grabbed by bro and softly gave me a hand job very arrousing, and i got her to sit up so i could suck/play on her tits. it took awhile but bro squirted and went back to sleep.

GFE: 0/10 (please read for the reasons)
zero!! yes ZERO!! she felt more like a friend then a girlfriend we talked about everything, on mens interest in her boobs to her part time job, she would make a very good friend to have coffee with and just talk till you drop. and honestly i wouldnt mind paying just for her company.

LASTLY!! (most readers would prolly sleep by now) thanks to Baimi for the contact.
She is a good find, i wont sugar coat my words but i have friends who would loves these mature good looking women (lao chio should be the term although she isnt very old...) (i am a SYT lover)

RTF: gotta fly overseas to work so if she is still around when i am back, i will revisit the battlegrounds and avenge myself.

bo chap
27-03-2008, 10:20 PM
With thanks to both bro baimi n aczeta76
I finally met up with XL last week.
I got bk after work and turn on my pc and wala got her contact.
At once i msg her for the visit.
It was a painful 10mins wait b4 i got a reply from her saying that she actually have retired for the day... Darn wat a let down.
Then i msg her again asking if she is too tired or she just removed her makeup.
after 5min got a reply saying if she dont makeup and i dont mind then on loh.
Wah say mai tu liao... on her...
Was feeling both excited and kanchong actually, drove down to her site almost beating every traffic light on the way.

Knock on the door and was quite surprised that the angela look alike is almost 70+% near. But at the same time i couldnt keep my eyes off her nice cream bust line. phew its like the D24 durian creamy and full.

So i went in chit chat a bit, seems like this gal really know how to move it slowly. From chatting abt sg, to china, slowly moving the topic to more spicy stuff like man enjoying looking at gals in short skirt and nice bust line, slander legs etc.. phew really gets me in the mood. ahha.
Started running my hands over her back her thighs neck breast.
Think she could sense my needs she asked me to go take a shower, alone unfortunately. So i fast hand fast leg and in a flash was back on the bed with her.

She was still dressed up when i am out of the shower. Allowing me to peel her ''cover" piece by piece exciting sia! n in no time we were in our party suit with me grabbing those handful of cream 'D24s ' premium durians haha... well to cut the action short i did her in almost all the positions possible. Could have lifted her in a me standing she rapping her legs over my body but saw some bruises on her thighs and hips. Guess some of our brothers here were so engross in the love making that they actually applied too much force.
Anyway i ended up doing her in doggiee while grabbing her hips and thrusting deep into her.

overall rating as follows.
looks: 8/10 was w/o makeup leh think would be even higher with m/k
body shape: 9/10 i like the curves and creamy breast. just nice and handful
bbbj: she dont really like to do it but guess that depends on if u click with her and if ur 'tool ' appears ok.
bj: she tried her best to suck and actually was quite a wet suck haha saliva all over my balls as well.
fj: shok! esp if u like to hold her size just nice not too heavy and nice slander legs to grab ur body. i regretted not doing that standing position.

damages 80+tips
one thing is that please take good care of this gem dont give her more bruises.

haoshoken
27-03-2008, 10:36 PM
For of all, a big thanks to Bro Baimi for the contact of this gem.

Arranged with for a session with her afterwork. Reached the hotel early by 5 min and was told to wait for a while (she is cleaning up the room). A really torturing 5 mins. ;)

Finally went up and when she opened the door, WoW! I was greeted by the body that was shown in the pics. Very nice GFE, said sorry for the delay and help me out of my clothes. After stripping to my underwear, gave me a nice hug with her big boobs crushing on my chest. Ohhh... the feeling of those two soft mountains was sooooo shiok!

Proceed to take my bath. She did not join me even after I have asked her, giving the excuse that she had just taken her bath. :( Minus some GFE points here. But she did follow me to the bathroom and play with my dicky. Her delicate touches tease my dick to full hardness.

Finished the bath and climb onto the bed and tucked under the mattress with her. She was already in her bra and garters & black stockings without panties. She rest her head on my chest and with one hand teasing my dicky who is already real hard. Very nice GFE here again.

After stroking for about 5 mins, she took off her bra to reveal her perfect 34C boobs. I can't hold my hand back and grabbed them to give it a gentle squeeze. They are soooo soft. She played with my dicky while I fingered her.

Next, cap on and started to give me a long 10min BJ. Nothing much to shout about her BJ skills but points for the long duration. Finally, she mounted on dicky and started the cowgirl ride. The view of the 2 beautiful boobs bouncing while she rides my dicky is such a horny sight. We changed to missionary after 10min, taking care not to let dicky slip out of pussy while turning over. Pumped her hard for 10min in that position. Ended with her using lotion to HJ me and explode every last drop onto her beautiful boobs.

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like Angela)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and Sexy)
Boobs: 9/10 (34C REAL! Not fake)
HJ: 8/10 (Good skill with lotion)
BJ: 7/10 (Quite normal)
BBBJ: Did not provide
FJ: 7/10 (Hardworking)
GFE: 8/10 (Be careful, dun get too committed ;)

RTF: Most likely

Just a small request to bros here, if convenient could you help to up my points? I will continue to contribute my FRs but will need some points to try some gems that need point recognition. Thanks in advance.

My previous FRs:
MiMi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82175-milf-prc-surperb-naked-massage-fj-80-only-7.html#post2650445)
TianTian (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/81322-super-wet-tarma-tian-tian-qiu-xia-2hrs-unlimited-shots-just-120-only-3.html#post2592281)
Suki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/75916-pretty-plc-complete-package-service-fjbmhjmm-mandhood-massage-15.html#post2392001)

DegenerationX
28-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Managed to book for a evening session , Knock on the door and I was quite disappointed, she is only 40% ZSH lookalike, she is wearing a red t-shirt and a black miniskirt. After i came out from the toilet she took off her t-shirt and I saw her red bra but her skirt still on. We then lay on the bed for some TCSS session.
She started to take off her bra and i could she her C cup pair of creamy boobs with close to pinkish colour (not those dark nipple type). I really can’t take my hands and eyes off those bean curd. She then slowly lick my nipples meanwhile massaging my groins area follow by doing a BJ on me. (I practice safe sex therefore BJ oni) Not much suction but her tongue movement at the tip of the mountain really makes u wanna cum faster meanwhile i m fingering her to make her more excited. Realli cannot tahan liao therefore i immediately tried to enter her but initially abit dry and she let out quite fake moan (she is wearing a panty hose). After a few deep thrusts, i feels better as its more moist and to my surprise her moan became very natural, like those u do with ur gf. I then turn my head towards her at a very close distance, she looks 85% like ZSH. Wah lau ah cant imagining i fuck ZSH. She will always satisfied you with any position you like as we tried missionary, cowboy, doggie, carry her up fucking and she bend in front of the mirror while i do a doggie on her (just look at the mirror you can see her boobs bouncing) really erotic man. Finally of cos as usually, a missionary position finishing, look at her ZSH look and pump her real hard till really cannot tahan liao..... ( I m a Jap porn lover) therefore quickly took off the cap and SHOOT! Maybe due to her ZSH looking and her gf like attitude makes me damn high also cant imagine that my didi is just above her vagina but I shoot till her face. Her pillow (2 drops), face and mouth (abit), breast, stomach and her panty hose all kena my sperm. Her face changed and said “ Ni zhen mo zhe yang ah” “Gao dao zhen jian dou shi”, angrily she went to the bathroom for a quick bath and rinse her mouth. I kept apologising as I really dunno will shoot so far. After she cool down, she say dun kept apologising, she also pai seh.

Face: 7/10 (very close to her look like Angela Zhang indeed)
Body: 8/10 (well proportioned with nice c cup breasts, just nice to play with)
BBBJ: Nope (cos i practice safe sex) BJ: 7/10 ( tongue movement at the tip)
Frenching: Nope ( I dun like also)
FJ: 8/10 Had 1 shot with her (she will please you any position as you like)
GFE: 8 Will hug u occasionally, very friendly and chatty
RTF: Yes
Damage: $80 + $20 tips for her makeup (accidentally shoot onto her face)
Note: Can shoot on her stomach or breast but never shoot on her face or mouth cos she will be damn agitated.

onlyhuman
28-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Firstly a big thank you to bro baimi for the contact...tried xiao lu last evening...well i m not a story person...straight to the ratings..

Face: 6/10 (lookable, i dun relli noe who zsh is la)
Body: 8/10 ( beautiful dunno wat cup breasts, as i cant measure with my hands definiately not small)
BBBJ: Nope cos she offered bj and i dun mind. so BJ 7/10
Frenching: dunno as i din try.
FJ: 8/10 (willing to please)
GFE: dunno cos nv relli love a gal before so dunno haha
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $80
PS: For contacts pls get fr TS or Bro Baimi, btw she only takes chinese customers.

Thanks again bro baimi

Onlyhuman

kraze84
29-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Face: 6/10 lookabit like zsh
Body: 8/10 very nice boob soft and nice shape cute ass
BJ 4/10 not to my like too soft
Frenching: nil
FJ: 8/10 (nice ass and the stocking very sexy)
GFE: nill more to a friend then a GF
Damage: $80

Please take note even she provide condom, you can still bring your own, but then she prefer those unseal box(new).Heard from her last time got ppl poke hole in condom....

Note: She love to hug ppl when having sex so ppl who like this can find her

wolfmaster
29-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Firstly, thanks for bro Baimi that trust to the contacts.

Simple FR presented, since previous FR on PI (Dfantasy seems too long)

Good points:
- she operate like Thai FL. Does visit to her place (hotel) without any book-in. Even CD is provided.
- Location accessible (ard G area) but parking provided.
- Price very reasonable..

Negative points:
- Smoke (she will not smoke in front of customer which is good)
- Not the kind of FL that i expect... (let me explain & brothers will understand)

Yesterday after dinner with friend, bit horny but visitng LOS gals expensive.. so think out to try our gal here. SMS her and get response fast, fix time and go down.

Not sure of the hotel so go search there. Easily located...
reach sms and went up.. door open and the gal on pic open. Frankly, she looks well with proportional body. Nice simle and greeting...

but this is the bad things. ( like due to my accent) she started having a long talk.. we chat and discuss from Mainland house price ( she is crazy in buying house in Shenzhen) and etc etc...
think later she discovered that we talked to long on this issue and ask me to bath...

after bathing thought action started but for some reason still go back to the house issue.. by the time we started aleady quite long time.

She initiated with the action but I was a bit tired after the long talking...
SOP here.. but 1 thing to mentioned... this chick here is tight man....

Rarely i had FL that have good business but still so tight. She mentioned that she did exercise to ensure that "there" is keep in good condition.....
I really enjoy the tightness and I control to length the time in there. .hehe...:D (must enjoy mah)

We tried several position & took me quite some time to come out... 1 good pt,she dun rush you or complain... but she dun moan that much also.. (i like to hear gal moan... always enjoy the breathing and sound effect...)

overall a good budget bonk...... which I will recommend to brothers.
spec as below

looks: 7.5/10 light make up which deserve higher point, but not the style of gal that I like..
body shape: 8/10 Very good shape and well keep boobs and skin. Told me she spend a lot of money on keep her looks.
bbbj: 4/10 No I dun get it. she put on CD before blow which I have no impact at all.
Kiss: 5/10 she dun french and light kiss but like the way she lick my nipple.. enjoy that.
fj: 7.5/10 despite some things but I must say i enjoy the bonk.. like the way her leg tight you in when you are "working"
Service: 9/10 nice to chatty, good lady and no rushing at all..

Will strongly recommend to other brothers..as for myself..need to try a lot of others provided by brother..... For $80 for such service, (room and CD included) where to find....

somdej
29-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Have tried her last week, actually wanted 2 hrs but in the end only 1 Hr, maybe due to tireness after work

Any way its a good bonk

Boobs: C (very firm and good to touch)
BBBJ: very good and shiok
she will ask you where to make you feel comfortable
GFE: yes definitely
Smoker: yes, we enjoy the smoking session together(Bros she smoke menthol therefore if anyone smokers kindly but menthol when you visit her)
FJ: 8/10 very good and enjoyable
RTF: yes if vit m permits

sy779780
30-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Thks bru baimi for X Lu contact. Arranged to meet her on Fri at 6 pm but was late due to no parking lot. Once in room, we chat like old friends. Took a shower alone but realised that she slipped into bed already to wait for me. She had her bra on and her clip stocking on. Looks seductive.. While I slipped into bed after the shower, we chated a further few minutes b4 she climb on top of me. She wanted me to help her remove her bra. She started to chat bath me from my nipple for a gd 2 minutes but not beri gd. Next she cap me for a BJ as I auto roam her all over.

When my bruder is solid ready, she ride me. Next posn was doggy and I bang her a good while. She was moaning like enjoying it. I changed her to missionary and bang her til I off-load. I was panting like if I had finished a marathon. My dick was still inside her while she used her cunt muscle to squeeze it. Wat a great bonk...

Look - 6.5
Boobs - 34B (I like)
BJ - 6.5
GFE - 7

terryk
31-03-2008, 10:46 AM
cheers to bro baimi for this gem's contact! so you are the one who brought her for the movie on sunday!

Had some free time on sunday morning and decided to sms XL around 10am but was worried that i'll wake her up. To my surprise she replied in around 5 mins and a slot for noon time was set.

Reached the hotel and found a big eyed cutie peeking out from the door upon knocking. we then spent a good 30 mins TCSS on the movie and other wide ranging topics. She's a easygoing and friendly person who will make you feel at ease readily which imho is a huge plus point.

Proceeded for a quick shower alone and got into the sheets quickly to find her in a red bra and the infamous black garter stockings. more TCSS for 10 mins which i kinda liked. Asked why the need for the stocking and she claimed to make us feel like making porn. HaHa!

Catbath started with her on top and the gentle nibbles on the nipples and used the hardened manhood to stroke her tits. BJ was capped and tounge action concentrated on the tip. FJ followed up in missionary and came quickly in doggie.

Rest for a while and seeing on some time before my lunch appt, asked for another shot and she readily agreed. more banter went on on her life and positive outlook on life before the standard procedure repeated.

BJ round 2 went on for a good 10 mins and we both knew each other was enjoying this round more. Had a total of 5 positions for FJ this time which she duly obliged but my favourite was banging her in a standing doggie where her costume could be in full view hehe.
Could tell that she enjoyed it most in a closed leg missionary as her expressions were that of pure delight and moaned genuinly i hope. sextisfied her in that position and quickly cleaned up cos was now late for lunch appt in jurong.

overall quite a good bonk, no rush attitude which impressed me and always makes u comfortable. will RTF if got time and $.

Overall: 8.5
Looks: 8.5 (different from angela as she has a positive glow about her)
body: 7 (slim with full tits but could be more smooth)
tits: 7.5 (handful B+ knockers)
Cathbath: 6.5 (auto roam allowed but too little action elsewhere)
GFE: 10 (my star rating here cos she makes effort to make u comfortable)
BJ: 8 (quite hardworking with tongue action)
FJ: 9 (accomodating)

Damage:$150 2/90mins

KingArthur
31-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Thank you Baimi for sharing the contact.
I would grade her with high GFE as events unfold naturally - no rush or hurry as we proceed down to business .

looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: C
bj: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
rtf: will try arrange for another slot before she goes back, hope her get extension approved.

desire
01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
First of all, thank you Bro Baimi for the contact.

This afternoon, I got the chance to check her out but am not really sure what to expect. From the photos made available, I can barely guess how she looks like except for her nice figure. In real life, she looks a lot smaller, with a cute and petite kind of size.

She licked my nipples and was caressing my balls at the same time. Then moving down she capped me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Her bj is certainly enjoyable, but I would prefer a longer bj session.

She then rode me like cowgirl. Her riding skills are great and it turned me on even further looking at her assets bounce. She will also lift herself off till my cock is nearly out of her pussy then she slams down again. Then we switched to missionary, then to doggy, back to missionary before i exploded.

There's one thing to take note of. Like some of the other bros have mentioned, she really likes to chat. The overall experience could be better if she was not talking on the phone (phone conversation lasted 5 minutes) while I was bonking her away.

Overall: 7.0
Looks: 7.0 (personally, i don't think she looks like angela, but have an individual pleasant look)
body: 7.5 (smooth with bruises on her legs)
tits: 8.0 (handful, my type)
Cathbath: 6.0
GFE: 8.5 (she really bothers to chat and understand your needs and desires)
BJ: 7 (can be longer, well she promised a longer one next time)
FJ: 8 (accomodating)

Damage:$80 1/60mins

desire
01-04-2008, 12:16 AM
First of all, thank you Bro Baimi for the contact.

This afternoon, I got the chance to check her out but am not really sure what to expect. From the photos made available, I can barely guess how she looks like except for her nice figure. In real life, she looks a lot smaller, with a cute and petite kind of size.

She licked my nipples and was caressing my balls at the same time. Then moving down she capped me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Her bj is certainly enjoyable, but I would prefer a longer bj session.

She then rode me like cowgirl. Her riding skills are great and it turned me on even further looking at her assets bounce. She will also lift herself off till my cock is nearly out of her pussy then she slams down again. Then we switched to missionary, then to doggy, back to missionary before i exploded.

There's one thing to take note of. Like some of the other bros have mentioned, she really likes to chat. The overall experience could be better if she was not talking on the phone (phone conversation lasted 5 minutes) while I was bonking her away.

Overall: 7.0
Looks: 7.0 (personally, i don't think she looks like angela, but have an individual pleasant look)
body: 7.5 (smooth with bruises on her legs)
tits: 8.0 (handful, my type)
Cathbath: 6.0
GFE: 8.5 (she really bothers to chat and understand your needs and desires)
BJ: 7 (can be longer, well she promised a longer one next time)
FJ: 8 (accomodating)

Damage:$80 1/60mins

william123
02-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Many thanks bro Baimi for this lovely women contact!
Yes, agreed with someone said she looks like one of the Taiwan actress Angela Zhang Shao Han , but XL is look more elder and taller.

Have appointment with her on last Sat and met her at afternoon, brought her some fruit and she said she like fruits but NOT Durian,

She really can chats and we have TCSS b4 action, later she asked me to have bath alone due to she have already had it b4.(may early section with some bros)

First she do service on me and cat bath of my body and licked my nipples .She slowly move down and careless my ball and didi until my didi standing.

Later she capped me with CD and have a bj, she did a good bj and enjoyable.

She then rode me like cowgirl., later we change position and finished her at doggy.

Later we have bath together and she cleaned up for me .

After the shower, she didnt rush and ask me to leave , she told me to stay back company her due to she is ready tired. She also told me someone had invited her for movie (I think should be bro Baimi). I am the last customer on that day....

Overall is good and have some gft feeling .

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10(very nice)
Body:8/10
Bj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes!

baimi
03-04-2008, 01:29 AM
Refer to earlier pages for more pics.
http://i27.tinypic.com/2vsl2cj.jpg

pinocchio13
03-04-2008, 01:42 AM
can pm me her number?? Thanks

porn
03-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi,

Can i have her contact too, seeing those pic really make me steam.:D

astonteo1981
03-04-2008, 10:55 AM
can i have xiao lu contacts pls

aczeta76
03-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Ya .. please pm Baimi.. me busy

calven
04-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Thanks Bro Baimi for her contact.

Had a session with her on Wednesday. She really look a bit like Angela from certain angles (but she claim she dont look like her at all).

Reached the destination. She open the door. She is wearing a spaghetti and mini skirt (of course with panty hose). Had a chat with her a while. She ask why i never sweat as most of the customers are sweating when reached her place (I take cab. Haha) After that I went to bath myself as she had her show already. Once i m out from the bath room. She oledi took out her spag, now only left the bra n the miniskirt. I start to auto-roam already and slowly take her bra off. Not bad the boobs. She ask me to lie down and start to serve me. Catbath me a while then proceed to bj. Once hard enough she request to do it with her mini skirt on (haha. new adventure for me. Never do it with skirt on. Turn me on so much). I did her in few positions and i last quite long. Not sure why also. Normally i very fast. Perhaps I control too much. Dun want to let her go. Got some moanings but seems not real. After the bonking, chat with her for a while again. Understand from her this is the 3rd time she is here. Find her a bit cocky during the conversation.

Looks: 7.0 (looks abit like angela but angela still much prettier)
Body: 7 (slim and quite tall)
Boobs: 7.5 (handful. but seems like a bit fake when i grab)
Cathbath: 6.0 (a while only)
BJ: 7 (SOP)
FJ: 9.5 (1st time do it with skirt on. new adventure and I last long)
GFE: 6.0 (find her abit cocky. Maybe i not click with her (looks does matter))
Overall : 7.5
RTF : Will consider

hapop
04-04-2008, 01:21 AM
after reading all the FR on this gem,how can miss her out
waiting in queue...:cool:
Cheers to bros who tried her.

all4great2
04-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks to Bro Baimi for sharing this GEM with me :D

Initially wanted to try out Ling Ling (introduced by Bro Yunao) so sms her but she never respond. Then I remember about the Zhang Shaohan look-alike girl intro by Bro Baimi, so called her and bingo, she was available! She sounded somewhat unfriendly on the phone and I later found out that she was having a bad day although she will not tell me exactly what happened.

Once in the room though, Xiao Lu was actually very friendly and quite chatty. She was wearing a black black mini-skirt, red top and black garters & stockings. Piece by pierce, they start falling off but she kept the black garters and stockings on thru' out the session. Won't go into the details but suffice to say I had a wonderful time with Xiao Lu. She's really quite different from the usual WL I have met and talks to u more as a fren than anything else.

Ratings:-
Nationality : PRC (Hubei)
Looks : 7/10 (slight resemblence to Zhang Shaohan from certain angles)
Body: 7.5/10 (well maintained and fair complexion but ganna bruises here and there)
Boob : Soft C-cupper
Catbath: Only attack my nipples
BJ: 6/10 (can be better)
FJ : 8/10 (Accomodating)
Damage : $80 (includes RM + CD)
RTF: Definitely!

After the session, Xiao Lu seemed abit sad and told me she had a rough day today but refused to tell me what happened. So I just sat around chatting with her and comforting her abit. She also mentioned 'business' was abit slow these 2 days and since she does not stand out in the streets, she was starting to feel quite bored. So, bros who have not tried out this GEM better grab this "non-peak" season opportunity to spend some quality time with Xiao Lu :D

cheersMike
04-04-2008, 04:02 AM
firstly thanks to bro baimi for the contact.. actually tried her 1week ago.. but was too busy to post a FR.. so here it is

book a 3pm slot.. but was late for 40min..my bad.. due to poor time management. knock on the door.. and was greeted by xiao lu..which was as what was previously describe 70percent like zhang shang hao.. she asked me how come so late and talk for awhile and quickly proceed to bathe as she has another customer at 430.. my bad again... once out of shower, proceed to the bed and she comment that if only i had come at 3 then we can have more time to get to know each other :D my bad...

so not wanted to waste time.. proceed to action.. took out her bra and she started to catbath me. then proceed to my prick and give me a BJ with cap. well given the short time frame.. she did a good ten min bj for me.. then cannot take it...ask her to go ontop of me.. the funny thing happen.. she was wearing this stocking(not sure if it called this) but with a pantie on.. so as she was trying to mount me..then find out forgot to take out the pantie:D too kanchiong plus lack of time(my bad again)

so quickly take out to pantie.. she ontop.. then change to sitting up... then doggie follow by me ontop of her and cum in the final position.. after i cum.. we hug for awhile and times almost up... so quickly shower and get dress and the next appointment guy called.. she blamed me for coming late again:p

FR
xiao lu
look 8/10
body 8/10
gf 7/10(more like friend)
bj 8/10
fj 8/10
damange 80
RTF yes if time and vit M allows.. she asked me to look for her again and not to be late the next time:D

aczeta76
04-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks bros for the FR on XL.

She is worth the $$ for sure. Where can you fine $80 incl room with this kind of service.

tsk tsk.. I have been bad as there are still quite a few bros on my PM that I have not replied.. darn it for the time lapse between PMs.

Anyway, I am occupied so I cannot savor her service. Those who need pampering and want to enjoy her, do hurry and PM Baimi else regrets only hoh..

Afterall, Gong Zhu Xiao Mei is final espisode next wed hoh... mai tu liao

Foolish_guy
05-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Firstly would like to thanks Bro Baimi for the contact.
book a session with her on tue morning.
She is worth the money for sure.
heres my FR on xiao lu

look 7/10
body 8/10
gf 8/10
bj 8/10
fj 8/10
damange 80
RTF yes . if my pocket allows =) a very nice and chatty girl =).

Fruiteefruit
05-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi bros!

Xiao Lu came back for quite a while already. I have rtf her but didnt do up any FR.

Here's my FR:

Went to look for her on thursday and when I she opened the door:

Looks: 7.5/10 - Man.......she looks soooo sexy..... that fair white complexion was complemented with black bra, black sexy short flair skirt and those sexy black stockings.

After I entered the room, we chit chat to find out how is she doing. After that, she asked me," want to see something?" She lifted up her skirt a little and ..........no panties........wow...... those special stockings exposed her sexy private........ Abit cannot take it ..... I told her, wait for me, I go bath....Very fast one. She laughed and said," why are you so excited?" I didnt answer her, just dashed into the toliet and bathe first. She looks so sexy this time round.

After shower, I lied on the bed while she was still dressed in that killer stance.... Pulled her closer and she got the message.

Catbath: 7.5/10 - Her licking was more passionate that previous encounter and more subtle.... Slow and steady....Occasionally she will still use her power asset to brush across my dick........ Sigh..... really cannot tahan much longer.

BJ: 7.8/10 - Her covered bj is still as good. Suction just nice and this time round, she was longer. I guess being a regular customer is worthwhile at times.

Surprise.....HJ: 8.0/10
She asked me," do u want to try something new? Sensual massage..." I was like," u mean those body and body rub with oil?" Nope, it another thing. She took the baby oil and slowly massage and touch my balls and dick.......... wow! She is good! Slowly massaging and touching the right areas.......Im going to burst soon.

FJ: 8.0/10
After that sensal massage for about 10mins, I am having a hard time enduring. Gotta do it......I asked her to mount me first. When she was mounting me, she purposely do it slowly and lift her skirt..... Wah..... that crotchless stocking and that skirt do have a great effect......... I just was to trust her straightaway......... She le my dick go in slowly and gave the sexy moan....... I dont think I can last for long this time round........

She rided and rided while giving that cfm look........ I think and keep thinking of all the ugliest women I can imagine so that I wont blast off so fast..... She pulled me close and whisper, " ur turn to work"........ I lifted her skirt and see that stocking one more time........ jialet..... now abit regret....... within minutes, Im gone.......

After the session, we continue to chat and seems like she looks sexier this time round.........While she was talking, at times I was thinking to myself...... Next time round, I better be prepared ........ her power has increased so much......

Bros, I guess I no need to give comments on attitude and rtf right? hahahaha!

For the damage of 80, this is one of the best I have encountered..... How I wish she will stay in Singapore for the next 5 years. I believe she will still look good.

If any bros would like her contact, please contact the threadstarter..... This is truly a unique gem of its own.......

Cheers

hotdick69
07-04-2008, 02:59 PM
hahaha looks like she is trying very hard to please our bros here hahaha.....

tried her last week.... wash shocked when she open the door to see her in stockings... kinky man.... hahaha

then next shock was when she started to strip... wah lau all this while when we talking.... she was pantyless... hahaha instant hardon lah

had her with the stockings on hahaha.... she got the stockings for a bro here... hahahah he brought her a whole bag full for her to choose hahaha

she has nice taste in sexy lingerie.... hahaha

only bad is that her BJ not good lah... she say she dont know how to do a good 1 leh.... hahaha

Thank Bro Baimi.... for the contact

vertigoman
07-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Just had another wonderful session with Xiao Lu. She is just fantastic to bonk and full of kinky fun.

She was also complaining to me that some brothers have aeroplane her and because of this, she has lost quite abit of income. To all who have booked her or have made an appointment, please sms her if you are not coming or if late, please also let her know. For those who are phone collectors, please do not disturbe her. She has another week to go before she decide to extend or come back again!

Happy Bonking!! :D

mcvovin
08-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks bro wisely for the ctc, sms her today and arrange to meet her at her hotel dat she staying. the moment she open the door, i was like OMG am i dreaming or wat... i get to bonk Angela look alike, she really look like her. The rest is up to you all bros to find out how shiok it is (Imaging u bonking Angela Zhang Shao Han....... Sibei song)

Looks: 10/10 (I seldom give high marks but she really worth the mark)
body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 B+ to C (Big siah)
bbbj: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF factor: 101% (Have arrange for another session already)
Damage: 80/1/1 (incl room and CD).... she is worth it!

FYI, I have told her to watch the 公主小妹 on wed 8pm to see for herself whether she look like angela as she has no idea how angela look like.

_ollo_
10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks to Baimi and Aczeta for sharing this gem. And also credit must go to Wisely for finding it.

Was lucky to have meet her earlier this week before the red flag is up.
When she sms me the place she was staying it was in English, was quite surprised as not many PRC know how to sms in English. Anyway later found out that her English actually is limited.
Went to see her at the hotel. My lucky day it was, the lift was under repair so before the main exercise on bed I have to exercise climbed up the flight of stairs (those who tried her knows she is not staying on 2nd or 3rd floor hor)
Knocked on the door and before I managed to catch my breathing she openned liao. First impression is quite nice looking lady, and if you squint your eyes can see she looks like ZSH. She pulled my hand in and tried to strike conversation. First time I have been to that hotel and actuallly did not really like it, a bit cramped and old. She said she stays there because it is cheap (hinting me to give bigger tips :) ).

Anyway, like many bros said here, she likes to chat and although at first I thought she was fierce (from the way she talks) actually she is quite anice gal to chat with.
Soon she started to undress me and asked me to bathe. When coming out from the bathe (by myself) she is already under the blanket with her top off, busy sms-ing. She wore red bra with balck mini skirt, with net stocking and garter. And yes, she was panty-less!
Soon our hand were al over each other bodies.
At first she did not allow kissing, only touch lips, I guess I am not as handsome as most brothers here, hiazz. But later she not only allow but also kiss me back. However she does not allow frenching, we only nibble each other lips, which is enough for me.

So she gets busy and started a short catbath, while I am busy taking off her bra and skirt. Then she asked me whether I want BBBJ or BJ. Surprisingly when I answered that it is up to her, she insisted for me to choose. Mai too liao, tell her to keep the cap for later action lah.
Her BBBJ is quite long and slurpy wet (thinking about it now I was wondering how I could enjoy such wet BBBJ, salive all over the place.)
After a while I told her it is my (or hers?) turn, so she lay back on the bed when I started my service (Maybe I should get discount for this). While busy servicing her boobs, my didi touched the inside of her thigh and she complaints that I have pre-cum already, but actually it was her saliva. I told her it was not precum but she was the one that was slurpy, which makes her laugh loudly and apologizing to me. Nopticed that she was not really turned on as the tits were not hardened yet, then quickly go down and service her meimei. She obviously enjoyed this more (than getting her boobs serviced) and I could see her nipples hard.

Asked her to cap me in and then she started to ride me. Just as we were getting it going her phone rang, then it rang again and again and the guy really insisted and not hanging up. To the bro who called, no offence here, but if the gal did not answer your phone after abt 5 rings, most likely than not she is right in the middle of doing her business lah. I never let my phone rings more than 5 times and I think it is a courtesy to other bro lah.

This really break my fun. I asked her to answer the phone but she refuse to do so. Anyway, so I have to start again, this time in MOT. At first it seems that she does not enjoy MOT very much and request me not to go too deep, but after a while she let her guard down and just enjoy. ASked her to changed to WOT again and she really ride me fast and hard (like jockey riding her horse) after a while she shifted her upper body forwadr and hugged me while riding.
I whisper in her ear asked her to change to doggie (my fav position to shoot) but she is hearing none of that. She refused to change and keep riding harder. Somehow I cannot shoot my army in this position, so after10 minutes riding me she look up and give me a strange look.
Told her since she does not want doggie then let me finish in MOT, which she complies and then it was my turn riding until the cow comes home.

Overall it is enjoyable time spent with her, which could be better if not because of the phone ringing.
She tried to answer English sms in English (and chinese in chinese)
When we were cooling down after the sexercise, she even asked me to translate and compose replies to some sms. Got a couple of bros trying their luck to set the price to 60 (maybe hoping that she does not understand enough english). c'mon u can't get much cheaper for 80 including room bro!

Cheers!
ollo

ps, Bro Baimi, Aczeta, and Wisely, I apologise that it will take me three days to up ur points.

Gibsmo
11-04-2008, 12:33 AM
1stly thanks bro Baimi for introducing this GEM

Tot of havin a sexathon yesterday.. Morning went for a massage.. after massage, steam liao.. call some FL and get time at 2pm.. gee.. with 1 n half hr to spare.. scroll my HP and remember tis gem that bro Baimi recommend e day b4.

Call her and she sound so surprise.. and she agree to meet at 1pm. with 10mins to 1pm, dashed to the hotel.. reached there and receive an sms from her. Wow.. the fact dat i speak litttle mandarin, i was thanking God that i met tis Gem.. no only can speak simple english.. she smses English too.. LOL

Cut thing short.. went up to her room, knock on her door. and b4 i can get myself ready, she open the door. !st look at her.. my heart beat fster n faster,, was memerise by her beautiful eyes.. and of coz boobs.. My knee go jelly..LOL

cut thing short.. i bath, went out and sneak under the blanket. her naughty hands start to roam. and she catbath me.. Woo hoo.. then went lower and start bbbj.. a good one.. very wet... and her mouth is truly warm.

She put on the cd and start to rode me.. a real cowboy.. while riding, still can suck my nipples.. LOL

Then i went on top of her.. and few more position.. cannot tahan liao.. SHOOOTTT....

overall.. she is, like lot of bros here say, chatty.. and pretty.. very GFE and a big TEASER...

here my FR

Age 25
Looks 8/10 (nice eyes, pretty n fair)
Boob: 9/10 (i like.. nice smooth, size ???)
Body – 8/10
BBBJ – 7 (can improve on her suction, other than dat, it;s perfect)
FJ – 7 (her flexible body, make ur imagination come true)
Frenchin - Allowed
Attitude – 10 ( No rush, great GFE!! )
RTF: for sure b4 she leave in 3 weeks time

Damage – $80 include room + $20 tips

Carpark free.. LOL

Bro baimi, as promise.. here is the FR... :D

master_blaster
13-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Been around for a loooong time... but never had anyone who I thought deserved an FR... So thanks a lot to bro Baimi for XL's contact.

Reached the hotel at about 4pm today and had pretty much one of the best times of my chionging career.

She was dressed in a spag top and super short black dress in garter belt and fishnets...with no underwear and that pretty much made my day.

Friendly, accomodating, chatty, and from her moans, seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did... so to summarise:

Body: 8/10 - complained tt she was getting fat but er...i sure don't think so..
Boobs: 9/10
Catbath: 5/10 - anyway i'm not into that
BJ (capped): 7/10
Painting: well... not too bushy with nice lips and sensitive clit...i spent abt 15 min down there...and she didn't seem to want me to stop...
FJ: 7/10

Get contact from threadstarter... you won't regret it... only downside is the room is pretty crappy. but her attitude more than makes up for it.

thaks again to Baimi.

sexy_sexy
13-04-2008, 11:57 AM
ok. tried her yesterday night.

here my FR

Age 26-28 ( looks to me )
Looks 7/10
Boob: 9/10 (C Cup with pink nipples, but cant suck too much as she say very itchy and dont like )
Body – 8/10
BBBJ – 5 (no good, only good at touching)
FJ – 6 (keep talking during fj)
Frenchin - NEver try
Attitude – 9 ( No rush)
RTF: No
Damage – $80 include room + $20 tips

maulsg
14-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Firstly, thks bro baimi for sharing the contact wid me.

Just patronised her on sunday night. Sadly, din manage to strike up any chemistry wid her. Probably due to my baby face. She looks like older version of ZSH. the cuteness' not there (for me).

Kinda bad session for me. Not her fault in any aspect. dicky just aint comfortable wid condom. BJ, cowgirl, missionary, scissor, doggy, *timeout*, HJ, missionary for 45 min. And still cldnt cum. In the end, own self HJ while she fondled wid my balls.

Catbath: NA
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 - wat u see is wat u get
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Not sure what wat cup r those but they are firm & heavenly...
BJ: 6/10
FJ: No rating - she work hard but i cld not cum inside her
GFE: NA - made lotsa small talks to be at ease but still no chemistry
Damage: 80 + $10 tips

pardon me for tis noob fr...

DCKS
14-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Been sneaking around this forum for a very long time and had never write any FR thou have tried some of local FL, PRC and Thai meimei. Anyway decided to write my very first FR for appreciation to Baimi for passing me XL contacts.:p

Receive XL sms on satursday and mai-tu liao, quickly confirm and proceed to the hotel. It was raining heavy on satursday noon and was late for the appoint. As mention by some Bros, the parking is free and fortunate to find a shelter lot.

Fast forward, I reach the room and bath myself and jump onto the bed. On bed we chat like long loss friends. Soon, she starts to catbath me, lick me and caress my little bro. We spend more than 15 minutes on chatty while caress my little bro. Slowly she starts to put on CD and give me a BJ (why no BBBJ? I was asking my self, maybe I am not handsome and it is also my first time)

Anyway, she suck slowly and gently and really like how she use her tongue to attach my litte bro head…. Twist ‘N Turn. Although not commando services, but I still prefer this type of BJ. After a short BJ she starts to ride me. Just love the way she ride me, slowly and gently, great GFE, just like making love to yr GF. I hug her towards me and starts to increase my trusting speed and make some really loud “piak-piak” sound. She really shame and ask me to slow down as she afraid others room may hear us.

We spend the next 15 minutes making out before I shoot my load……..shiok.

FR
Looks : 7/10 (certain angle look like Zhang Shao Han, with a pair of big round eyes)
Boob : 9/10 (good, very fair, smooth, and good to squeeze and its perky if you looks from sideview)
Body : 8/10 (quite tall, around 1.6++)
BJ : 6 (good tongue movement, but too short)
FJ : 8 (her size body make it very easy to move around from difference position)
Attitude : 9 ( No rush, very chatty)
RTF : soon

Damage – $80 + tips

boysammy_065
14-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Had a repeat session with XL on sunday afternoon, as usual very friendly from start to finished. Really like her pink nips make me suck like a baby, think
i lucky that day. FJ was a slow & no rush one. Can see she is out to serve you and make you happy, sure money worth repeating her.
Thanks TS for sharing.

MaGuS
15-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks to Bro Baimi for the contacts and I had my dream of bonking a angela zhang shao han look alike in my life realised~!

FR
Looks : 7.5/10 (Look like Zhang Shao Han from certain views)
Boob : 9/10 (Fair, smooth, and nipples are light brownish)
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7 (Slow and takes her time)
FJ : 7
Attitude : 9 ( No rush, very chatty)

Damage – $80 + $20 tips

Wang120767
15-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks to TS for contact.

I met with Xiao Lu and had spend an enjoyable hour with her yesterday afternoon. She is a very friendly girl. She had this pair of stocking on and it was really sexy and a big turn on. I was a bit tired and she did all the work and rode me until I came.

Ratings

Looks 7.5/10
Body 7.5/10
BJ 7.5/10
FJ 7.5/10

Cost Good Value at $80 and I gave her some extra

ricky1208
15-04-2008, 06:24 PM
hi bro baimi,
Would really appreciate if u can pm me the contact? tks a million.. :)

baimi
15-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Had a repeat session with XL on sunday afternoon, as usual very friendly from start to finished. Really like her pink nips make me suck like a baby, think
i lucky that day. FJ was a slow & no rush one. Can see she is out to serve you and make you happy, sure money worth repeating her.
Thanks TS for sharing.

YOU sure are lucky,
Sunday is always a slow day for her.

MaGuS
15-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Hello Brother Baimi,

Just came back from having a rtf session with Xiao Lu, she is complaining she got not much business today haha.

Her breasts are still as appealing as before and her sweet looks~!

Thanks for her contacts~!

cyberkoh88
16-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi Bro Baimi,

thanks for yr contact..once get yr contact immediately book XL on tuesday nite...hv a accomodating session with her...yeap she complaining very low business 2day. plus the shower tab got problem...
Looks: 6.5/10 (more on mature side)
Breast: solid C cup
Catbath: 4/10 (just suck my nipple only and suck it very long, i ask her got milk meh haha)..
AR: no
DATY: yes, i spend more than 10 minutes there where she moan like a cow...
Frenching: No for me, only kiss on lips only..reject frenching coz DATY her b4...shd frenching first b4 DATY
FJ: 9/10 (allow many positions plus i ask her to wear different attire during the session..the best still the stocking attire..i ask her to wear stocking attire plus her famous skirt and fuck her like no 2molo haha....)

Cost: 80 + 10 tips

highly recommended to bro that like mature look big breast young lady...

elnino
16-04-2008, 11:35 PM
thks bro baimi for sharing the contact
:)

baimi
16-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Hello Brother Baimi,

Just came back from having a rtf session with Xiao Lu, she is complaining she got not much business today haha.

Her breasts are still as appealing as before and her sweet looks~!

Thanks for her contacts~!

Yeah, she said many thought she will be fully booked
but that's not the case at time only one or two
but sometimes all came together and she can't sever all.
And she also said now her customers prefer at night
and during the afternoon she will be very free.

aczeta76
17-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah, she said many thought she will be fully booked
but that's not the case at time only one or two
but sometimes all came together and she can't sever all.
And she also said now her customers prefer at night
and during the afternoon she will be very free.

Ya guys.. go for her in ther afternoon after 11am.. when she has more time..and be surprise, she can squeeze 2 shots out of you easily.. if you can take the damage

Find her at nite if you keen to ON and that would be a good experience too else if she is fully booked at nite then u will miss knowing her better..

baimi
17-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Ya guys.. go for her in ther afternoon after 11am.. when she has more time..and be surprise, she can squeeze 2 shots out of you easily.. if you can take the damage

Find her at nite if you keen to ON and that would be a good experience too else if she is fully booked at nite then u will miss knowing her better..

Yeah, if you keen to on her at night, please book early
to avoid disappointment because she might go to KTV and work
but if there is any booking, just one, then she will not go to work.
One thing for sure, you will not see her in the streets, she don't
prowl the streets, only through phone booking.
PM me for contact.

baimi
18-04-2008, 06:52 PM
These 2 pics are taken sometime ago,
refer earlier pages for more pics.
http://i30.tinypic.com/fm8dbs.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/20rmov7.jpg

refresh
19-04-2008, 11:00 PM
FR ON xiaolu

Had a sexsion with her this afternoon Thanks bro baimi for the contact.
She is a friendly and chatty lady.

just tried her around 4pm. I was feeling the urge the whole day and was hoping that the session in the afternoon.

I knocked on the door and a girl in red bra and denim short skirt opened the door and welcomed me in.wet bath alone....hmmm don't mind. once out she is waiting with her famous balck stocking. chichat a bit and start the engine.no rush catbath long long then cap bj nice turning toungue.

She capped me when she sensed that I was ready and what followed was a very tender love making session.did many positions.finally exploded.went shower.

I left the room a very satisfied man.

I love her soft sensual touch, the way she will initiate to seduce while still being very demure. I dont really enjoy those commando take-no-prisoner style (once in a while still OK lah!) as I like it slow and steady. And in that aspect, she really score good points with me.

Looks: 8/10 (fair beauty)
Figure: 34B' but very good, nice.
BJ: 8.5/10 not fast but nice flow of suck + lick
FJ: 8/10)
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9.5/10 (chatty queen)
Comments: Her GFE is strong.
RTF: She request for my return, but I don't know yet. (maybe if got RTF better rates)

bluedot
20-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Thanks to TS for contact and after trying 3 times finally managed to meet up with XL.

She does resemble ZSH. She has good service and gfe. I sat on the bed and she came to sit on my laptop and hug me. That’s a good start. TCSS for a while and I went to bath myself as she had one and said she dressed up for the occasion. She wore the lace panty hose with no panties, showed it to me. Very sexy and turned on.

Would’nt go into details. The whole session was relaxing and no rush. Did the standard positions and she was wet. I didn’t have to service her, she was ticklish. I like her boobs a lot, very natural and soft.

Would definitely rtf her.

StEvEn1612
20-04-2008, 01:56 AM
These 2 pics are taken sometime ago,
refer earlier pages for more pics.
http://i30.tinypic.com/fm8dbs.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/20rmov7.jpg

if she is not fully booked with such pictures, I don't know what is HOT

LaserNg
21-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks Bro Baimi for the contact:)

I am Zhang Shao Han's fan and Xiao Lu really fulfill my dream. I have a wonderful time with her last Thur!:D

Don't wish to repeat what those good point that others has mentioned. Just want to say this is my best bonk of the year. Another good thing that I like she never stand along GL steet to wait for customer and most of her customers are internet savvy. So I think her customer has more knowledge of STD and HIV.This make me feel safer:p

Anyway, she a a gem that not to be missed. Will RTF her soon:cool:

aczeta76
21-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Ytd went to help my MM send her phone to Nokia Service Ctr. She bad mood b'coz of that so I also LL..

Need to chill so went to visit my friend XL.

Went into room and TCSS for a while, she can see I was moody so she gave me a oil massage to relieve those tense muscles.. Not TN std but it was good to be pampered while chatting away..

Anyway, after the relaxing, Didi felt horny so went for a quick shower to cool down.

Came out and she was sitting at the edge of the bed sending SMS. Seeing her in her bra, stockings and my fav black skirt made my blood boil (din want to cheat on my MM but bo bian.. got strong urge)

Before I could begin to 'attack' XL, her phone rang.. Damn... caller was asking about service and price and yada yada yada... Me buay lun liao so went behind XL and started kissing her neck while my hands got busy with her @@...

Can feel her breathe quicken and nipple harden as I went on to lick her earlobes from behind, shifting her whole body onto me in a sitting position and letting her feel my burning hardon below her..

She got startled by this sudden move and turned around .. perfect for me to give her a quick french in mid-sentence. Once our mouths meet, passion took over and I pushed her down on the bed and snatch her phone away (throwing it on the bed--apologies to bro who was on the line)

We frenched madly on the bed, rolling from end to end, alternating with each of us being on top.. When she finally paused for breath, I gave no quarter and flick her bra off, releasing the now errect nipples for "Treatment" by my tongue

After a good tongue work-out, I laid exhausted on the bed with a raging hardon waiting to be satisfied. XL gave me this CFM naughty look and started giving me a catbath before moving down below for a BBBj...

Hmmm... after a good long blow, I capped myself and got her to Cowgirl me.. rocking to my tempo... seeing those @@ sway infront of me made me gian after a moment so I push her down and pumped away in missionary for the longest time.

Damn.. cannot release so move her to the dressing table and continued in standing doggie till I finally cum and collapsed on the bed.

Whew... hottest sex I have had in a while since the roller-coaster ride with my MM this few weeks.

Only 2 words to describe "Muz RTF" when my MM is away.

Bros who need ctc, please pm me or Baimi lah

aczeta76
21-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Forgot to mention..

Massage is not in the package hoh...Where got so good kang tao.

hahaha

CharlieCCH
21-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah, if you keen to on her at night, please book early
to avoid disappointment because she might go to KTV and work
but if there is any booking, just one, then she will not go to work.
One thing for sure, you will not see her in the streets, she don't
prowl the streets, only through phone booking.
PM me for contact.

Can PM me the contact, ASAP, now very free

Wang120767
21-04-2008, 06:50 PM
I had another session with this hot babe and had a wonderful time. She is a very nice and friendly girl. Managed to go two rounds in a 2 hour sesssion which is much better as there is no rush and it is more like making love to wife or girlfriend.

DayDream_SG
21-04-2008, 07:28 PM
visited XL yesterday, nice girl with good service, thanks for Bro Baimi to share the contact no.

Truetruth
21-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks bro baimi for the contact! Got in touch with XL a fortnight ago BUT her aunt arrived and I was caught out for work. Finally managed to see her last Thurs :) It sure was well worth the wait.

Good location with lodging as its away from the main happenings and parking plentiful.

She was dressed in spaghetti top with undergarment. The undergarment made those puppies of hers wanting to jump! On her bottom was her trademark short skirt (see pic from previous posts). Her long silky hair was bundled up in two buns and made her baby hair show...very close resemblance to Angela.

Chatted away prior to shower. She could recall the conversations we had - plus points for a real genuine gal. She was under the blankie when I came out from the shower. Tucked in with her and she was in her full glory for my exploration. All in all, it was one great experience with a PRC! Boys - you have to experience XL for yourself. Words do not do justice.

Its good to be back in town with choices galore...BUT with XL, it will not be easy to find one with the such focus on customer sovereignty!

funsg
22-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks to Bro baimi and gang for her contact (Xiao Lu also deeply appreciate what you guys done for her.).

After giving her 3 options to choose if she is meeting me sunday, monday or tuesday, she chose today(mon).

Arriving around 8plus today, called her and got a loud "hello", got a shock. On the phone, she does sound a bit fierce , but in person she looks adorable. As she was with another bro earlier, i had to wait 10 mins for a while (Sry bro, had to chase u out earlier, as i didnt know she has you prior to me.) There was one Bro who were late and caused her 3 clients in the afternoon. A reminder, so ppl who wish to book her, pls don be late and caused her livelihood

Fun Facts:

Name : Xiao Lu

Hometown: Hubei

Looks:7/10 (Sharp features, i like her eyes, electric shocking, but i feel she should not tie up her long hair.)

Body: 8/10 ( Lightweight, very smooth skin, i love hugging her. Seems she has good life here, bros ta pao food for her, so she got a small bloated tummy compared when she was here 3 mths back.)

Boobs: B ( She don really like her nipples to be nip on, but her @@ is smooth and fair. )

Kissing: 2/10 (Don have the luck of frenching her, perhaps is cos i don smoke...she locked her lips tight when i tried. )

Fingering: yes (Her stocking is always blocking the way, and i cant do a proper one)

BJ: 8/10! (she don do BBBJ or AJ, says its too unhygienic for her.)

FJ : 7.5/10 ( Think she had an earlier session with another bro, so its kinda loose, but she still did good effort in fitting me.)

GFe: 9/10 ( Also allow me to hug her and lie on me)

Overall :9/10 (Chatty girl and willing to share her views and encounters even when you are a 1st timer.)

Damage : $80 +standard rm and cd

RTF: Will. Unfortunately, she will be back when i return back SG, but i do recommend it to bros who's not into streetwalker.

Feedback: Nice lady who is grateful for meeting kind ppl like baimi and gang, who she keeps praising...lolx. Can feel from the conversations we had that she's quite a cultured girl (she has a degree from a private sch or something),
and shown me the thick book she's reading near her drawer desk! One negative thing is that she should cut down from her smoking, can see her teeth turning yellowish. Maybe can allow better kissing which i think adds to the whole foreplay. Nevertheless, the pro is still much greater than the negligible cons and she can be considered one of the "pillars" other than Chen Chen and the rest.

Once again thks bro Baimi, WISELY and Aczeta76 for the contact, will upz you when i reach enough points. Those who read me FR useful, pls Upz me as well.
As rules, PM TS for contact (She is very selective, pls don try if u are non-chi or too old, as Bro Baimi is very protective of her and screen.) :)

baimi
22-04-2008, 05:18 AM
hey baimi, how are you bro?

long time since i wrote here, just came back today from sailing. i think its time for me to pay XL a visit. its been a long time. furthermore i received a msg from her while i was overseas.

Bro, I am ok now, and i have rtf,
er.. how many times?? lost counts..
You are lucky, she missed you, haha.

aczeta76
22-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Once again thks bro Baimi, WISELY and Aczeta76 for the contact, will upz you when i reach enough points. Those who read me FR useful, pls Upz me as well.
As rules, PM TS for contact (She is very selective, pls don try if u are non-chi or too old, as Bro Baimi is very protective of her and screen.) :)

Thanks for FR... up u later lah

baimi
22-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks to Bro baimi and gang for her contact (Xiao Lu also deeply appreciate what you guys done for her.).

After giving her 3 options to choose if she is meeting me sunday, monday or tuesday, she chose today(mon).

Arriving around 8plus today, called her and got a loud "hello", got a shock. On the phone, she does sound a bit fierce , but in person she looks adorable. As she was with another bro earlier, i had to wait 10 mins for a while (Sry bro, had to chase u out earlier, as i didnt know she has you prior to me.) There was one Bro who were late and caused her 3 clients in the afternoon. A reminder, so ppl who wish to book her, pls don be late and caused her livelihood

Yeah, she told me so, yesterday this Bro. booked her earlier so she
rejected 2 bros who wanted her almost same time, later he was late
and she had to push away a later booking.

baimi
22-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Feedback: Nice lady who is grateful for meeting kind ppl like baimi and gang, who she keeps praising...lolx. Can feel from the conversations we had that she's quite a cultured girl (she has a degree from a private sch or something),
and shown me the thick book she's reading near her drawer desk! One negative thing is that she should cut down from her smoking, can see her teeth turning yellowish. Maybe can allow better kissing which i think adds to the whole foreplay. Nevertheless, the pro is still much greater than the negligible cons and she can be considered one of the "pillars" other than Chen Chen and the rest.

Yes, she is a U grad, her retired father was a physical educational, and part
time English teacher, but she did not learn much English from her dad.
I am not a smoker, told her many times to quit but she said it is not
easy. She can ask me to buy fruits and foods for her but she will not
ask me to buy CIGARETTES for her.

aczeta76
22-04-2008, 02:01 PM

Bros who are keen to look for XL can ctc her now. She is free till 5pm (as of now) so mai tu liao

Else regrets only.

On the issue above, I juz spoke to her and advise her that if Bros are too late for appt, then she should take the next bro 1st if they are already nearby. For the earlier bro, then shift back loh..

Hope all understand as I tink all would not want her to lose biz waiting for you rite?

ciao

funsg
22-04-2008, 08:39 PM

haha, yar...i agree she's a nice girl bah...she smart somemore, know how to find out more info about her hot rival like Chen Chen, baixue...etc
i think i am going to join ur gang in treating her well lah. Still feel that she treats regulars better :D

artemis76
22-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Visited her last week. FR as follows

Great accomodating attitude. Last minute appointment. She is a very chatty gal. We spend almost 20mins chatting before we proceeded. No rushing into things, slowly slowly very sensual. We were touchng each other like first timers. Too engrossed until she capped me and wanted to ride me but forgot to remove her panty. Her fair skin very shiok to feel along with her C cups boobs. Could only suck her nipples for a short while cos she said she has very sensitive nipples. Cowgirl and missionary until mission complete. Very value for money.

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (seems au natural)
BJ : 6/10 (only for a short while)
FL : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10
Service : 8/10

reedsteel
22-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks Bro White Rice for quick response, i quickly chop chop and book her within an hour. Today consider my lucky day but unfortunately not hers. I was her 1st customer at 6pm but since she has no customer I met her early. She was also puzzled not single call today but yesterday monday she was fully booked till 3am.

After TCSS with her for 2 hour session I realised why she is so popular. She has similar personality like Chen Chen , no rush , take own sweet time, I was the one who keep reminding her about the time but she did not bother as long as no customer after me . But her face and body is very much better than Chen Chen , smooth complexion , sharp nose, eyes big . Not sure why some bros said her eyes smaller than Angela . Her boobs are firm C cup with light brown nips close to pink . Smooth complexion for body , and nice fleshy bum .

Her PR is very good , can talk to you all topics. We can chat for 30 min and not start action . The best thing is we still continue talking while doing FJ . She just simply love to talk.

After 1st shot , she did not rush you for 2nd one , and even oil massage my small bro to wake him up when I told her maybe no 2nd shot.

Overall it is well spend bonking session , I will go for RTF . Time to switch from Tom Yam to Sze Chuan . :D

PS : Many thanks to Bro Baimi . I got to salute you and the other 2 bros ( I think it is Wisely and acetza76), you guys go all the way to help her with no earnings, and even pay her extra when booked her. You guys have my respect and next time will buy you drinks in The Mask if you want to go

funsg
22-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Her PR is very good , can talk to you all topics. We can chat for 30 min and not start action . The best thing is we still continue talking while doing FJ . She just simply love to talk.

After 1st shot , she did not rush you for 2nd one , and even oil massage my small bro to wake him up when I told her maybe no 2nd shot.

Overall it is well spend bonking session , I will go for RTF . Time to switch from Tom Yam to Sze Chuan . :D

PS : Many thanks to Bro Baimi . I got to salute you and the other 2 bros ( I think it is Wisely and acetza76), you guys go all the way to help her with no earnings, and even pay her extra when booked her. You guys have my respect and next time will buy you drinks in The Mask if you want to go

Where is The Mask, i also want to join. hehe...yar...her talking skill is power...i TCSS with her for 2 hours too....and we talk during FJ till i went soft...faints...she's just this outspoken...

baimi
23-04-2008, 03:01 AM

Eh Bro, no need lah, just treat her nice is good enough.
We are just friends with her and not nice to bargain with her.
At time, i also gave her "pity vote" when there is no customer,
to cover her hotel fee. She is a down to earth girl, will not
accept $ help without doing any thing.

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Eh Bro, no need lah, just treat her nice is good enough.
We are just friends with her and not nice to bargain with her.
At time, i also gave her "pity vote" when there is no customer,
to cover her hotel fee. She is a down to earth girl, will not
accept $ help without doing any thing.

Haiz... bros who miss her on her bz day, can I suggest that you make appt with her so that she can make time for you on her next free timing?

She will be here another 2-3 weeks the most so dun wait, regrets only otherwise.

dirtyhairy
23-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks to Bro Baimi, DirtyHairy finally got down to service his 2-week sexually deprived didi.

Alto me dun know who's Angela Zhang, but Xiao Lu seems good enuf from her fotos for a bonk, which I did late last nite after getting the contact from Baimi.It was a toss up between her or Bro Lightning's Ling2...but I chose her becos of her tight body. I may go RTF Ling2 b4 she leaves end of the week.

But XL was having a bad headache when she responded to Uncle DirtyHairy who, using his family's special secret finger pointing skills...no not the middle finger, & aided by the trusty panadol (extra strong version)...XL was soon eased out of her heady misery....as Uncle Laobaby gently fingered her temple using his "ISD" (I Soothe Damsel) chi technique. Within 10 minutes she claimed her headache was gone, and viola!! she was ok...Wah Lau really meh...even my gt grandpa's uncle Sifu HwangFeiHung had never done it so fast!!!!
But so long as she was happy, me oso happy...so back to the fucking story.

Although I found Xiao Lu only average in looks, she packs a nice slim, fair body with fair sized boobies, crowned with pinkish cherries, which get hardened easily under DirtyHairy's busy fingers.

As mentioned in my thread on my own PRC divorcee lady, I had been off sex for the past 2 weeks..so I was stoned horny for a good bonk..and XL seemed to fit the bill. Although my PRC divorcee lady is far more beautiful, I found XL's boobies to be on par with my Hui2 which are still bigger and firmer. But XL's complexion is acceptable, and her friendly demeanor all up added to satisfy my horny didi.

True enuf, she was very chatty and smiled aplenty...to render the bonk more like between two friends than a FL and her client. But as I caressed her decent-sized titties, I noticed lumps in them...yes they are natural breasts but the lumps are suspicious, and I have told her to have them medicaly examined when she returned to China in case they should prove to be something unhealthy. But otherwise, they are a nice pair.

She was very accommodating and tried to please, licking and caressing as I did the same to her...but somehow perhaps feeling guilty as I was doing her instead of my pretty PRC fuckbuddy, I went straight to attacking her in missionary although she had said she had not finished with blowing me!

Her vagina was surprising tight despite being used daily..and when I sctrewed into her hard and deeply, she tried to milk me with her inner cuntal muscles.
She said she was surprised that after going on for about an hour, my didi was still hard and up in Laobaby glory drilling into her pussy.
She thought she sould finish off DirtyHairy by gyyrating her bottom and using her cuntal muscles to suck at my didi. But unknown to her DirtyHairy was horny and would not cum so easily.

In addition, the thought of the TV news on the terrorist escapee and the toilet break-free, lagi made his sperm stay in his didi.
But the tightness of her cunt and her gripping activity added to the pleasure and after being bathed in sweat, Laobaby felt pity and so released the 2-weeks spunk into her belly via the CD.

Conclusion: An ok bonk for me. Paid $100 including tips.
RTF: unlikely bcos location of hotel is very scary.

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Conclusion: An ok bonk for me. Paid $100 including tips.
RTF: unlikely bcos location of hotel is very scary.

Wat is so scary about location of htl huh?

U lao baby where got so easily frightened one.. hahaha

Xiao Lu may be going back in early may so bros, mai tu liao hoh... else wait longer..

She told me she has some different costume changes these few days so RTF bros.. can go and find out too.

dirtyhairy
23-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Wat is so scary about location of htl huh?
U lao baby where got so easily frightened one.. hahaha....

Yo Bro A,You ask me wat so scary abt the hotel location,
alamak, it's so exposed...one can be spotted even by one's BLIND relations:o
bcos "nows-a-days" hehehe d heart gets scared easily
may be me Laobaby...tat's why so kiasi:D

aczeta76
23-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Yo Bro A,You ask me wat so scary abt the hotel location,
alamak, it's so exposed...one can be spotted even by one's BLIND relations:o
bcos "nows-a-days" hehehe d heart gets scared easily
may be me Laobaby...tat's why so kiasi:D

hahaha... I young and quick on the feet.. take less than 1 mins to move from road to hotel.. hahaha

baimi
24-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Yesterday she said it was her unlucky day
Earlier 2 bros. wanted her at the same timing.
later 3 of them wanted to book her same timing
again, in the end she can only serve 2 of them
whole day.
It will be nice if she can schedule some of them
if the booking is on the same timing, but that's
not possible but at least try to be accommodating.
Thank-you
*PM me for contact*

Megatronzombie
24-04-2008, 10:34 AM
hahaha... I young and quick on the feet.. take less than 1 mins to move from road to hotel.. hahaha

Is XL's contact the same as the old one? If yes pls reply, I wanna call her liao. Back from a not very good Thai bonk, wanna try prc now hehe..

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Is XL's contact the same as the old one? If yes pls reply, I wanna call her liao. Back from a not very good Thai bonk, wanna try prc now hehe..

Yes...call her in 1/2 hour lah

shadezz69
24-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Firstly must thank Bro Baimi for sharing XL’s contact w a newbie like me… So here’s my humble and brief FR on XL after trying her last week. One word: Sextisfying. She’s really a gem not to be miss.

Face: 8/10 (I not so concern if she’s a ZSH lookalike but I find her a pretty lady in her own rights)
Body: 7.5/10 (well proportion I must say, slender lady w smooth skin/complexion)
Boobs: 8/10 (I not really a boob lover so I find her size B+/C? good enuf for me)
Frenching: Din try.. Only did light kissing on lips/cheek
BJ: 7.5/10 (at least a good 10 mins with twirling of head coupled w some deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating gal here, will try to please you in any position you like. Live out your fantasies..:D)
Attitude: 9/10 (Service oriented gal which I like and… No rush feel and chatty like most bros commented before)
GFE: 8.5/10 (Hmm.. really make you feel like making out w ur gf)
RTF: Yes. Maybe b4 she leaves our shores soon..:rolleyes:

Lastly, for those bros who have been reading this thread but yet to try her, I suggest you guys mai-tu-liao. With several good FRs posted on XL here already, guess you dun need to hesitate further. Kudos to our “3 musketeer” bros here (Bro Wisely, Aczeta76 and Baimi) for finding and sharing w us this gem.

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks shadezz69 for the FR..

Me juz humble samster... Wisely is the hero who discovered her and Baimi is her most ardent supporter..

Me ? Juz being nice to a friend... hahaha

Bros who have yet to.. dun wait.. regrets only.

baimi
24-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Me also just a humble little white rice
Just giving a little humble help to a friend.
More pics on page 12
http://i30.tinypic.com/2dm6qew.jpg

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=baimi;2724934]Me also just a humble little white rice
More pics on page 12
QUOTE]

Bro.. white rice very expensive now... hahaha

shadezz69
24-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Me also just a humble little white rice
More pics on page 12
http://i30.tinypic.com/2dm6qew.jpg

Anyways, you guys are my man (men I mean..) and still wanna thank you for sharing. Bro Baimi, thanks for upped me with my first 2 pts here. Really appreciate that... Will requite when I have the means/power to some day. :)

StanleySG
24-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Called up and RTF XL recently. She is still good and chatty, very friendly gal. Though, she was a bit pissed off by some earlier events and scheduling issues. As some bro have experienced, she now also have new costumes to entice and freshen the experience, won't elaborate more as the various picture posted already provide some hints ... anyway the best way is still for you to experience it yourself :D

What is unfortunately is her schedule, as there seems to a tendency for her to received conflicting appointment schedule from bros. She does not rush you and does honestly try to focus to provide good service to you during the one hour period (that's my personal feel and experienced with her), thus she sometime have to reject some appointment due to this timing conflict. Hopefully, she will have better luck with her schedule & appointments. Bros do take care of her and try adjust your schedule if possible so as not to missed this gem.

baimi
25-04-2008, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=baimi;2724934]Me also just a humble little white rice
More pics on page 12
QUOTE]

Bro.. white rice very expensive now... hahaha

Ya, read today news, white rice hits new high,
But don't worry, XL price still remain stable
Even though her expenses go up a bit.

all4great2
26-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Had a RTF session with Xiao Lu today ... seems like things are abit slow for her and I was the first customer for the day.

New 'costume' for the session with her was a new G-string she bought :D

Very GFE and chatty girl who will accomodate all your fantasies. Won't go into details again but suffice to say I had a great time with her and the only complaint I have is sometimes she likes to chat too much and that kinda breaks the momentum :p her regulars will know wat I mean ...

Anyone knows what "小提子" is?? Wanted to buy some fruits for her and she said get 小提子 or Orange .... no idea wat 小提子 is, so ended up buying for her oranges ...hee

ALEXTAY69
28-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Meet her Sunday night as she said i m her 2nd customer,bath myself and she come in to clean my didi only.
Everthing is SOP,so just give simple FR...as below:-

looks: 6.0/10 (50% look like Angela Zhang Shao Han)
Boobs: 7/10 B+ to C(soft and pink nipple)
bbbj: 5/10(too soft and no other solid action)
fj: 6/10
Frenching:never try cos dont like to french with smoking gal
Painting: never try(room too dark,cant see properly so dont dare to try)
GFE: 5/10 (not my type)
Fingering: yes
Damage: 80/1/1 (incl room and CD)
Overall :6/10 (Good Attitude,Friendly and love to chat)
RTF:maybe
She like to thanks bro Baimi and Wisely who help her to promote her in this forum and get nothing from her,i would like to thanks bro aczeta76 who give me her contact to me...

Think
28-04-2008, 04:28 AM
Thanks to bro TS for this lobang and bro Baimi & Wisely for the contact :)

Tried this lady last week... but only able to post FR now.

Prologue
We had some interesting mixed-up during the initial sms-ing due to her faulty hp, i dunno what's wrong with her phone but it later led to a barrage of smses to me while i was on my way for the appointment, she was quite embaressed by it and kept apologising when i got there. So bros if u got a sudden flood of smses from her, do note that its not intentional. Guess its time for her to change a new phone.

Action (brief summary)
Tingling catbath with focus on my nipples...
slow and soft bbbj while she caress my balls...
fluttering tongue and soft sucking...
ecstatic moaning while riding me...
unbelievably soft breasts swinging...
my hands just can't stop grabbing...
fantastic view in doggy... encouraged to pump furiously...
changed to missionary... ended in ecstasy!

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 (some semblance to ZSH)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (保证爱不释手)
bbbj: 8/10 (slow & soft, light caress of balls, just the way i love it)
fj: 7/10 (very very accomodating!)
GFE: 5/10 (too chatty liao)
Fingering: yes
Damage: $80 + tips (incl room and CD)
Overall :7/10 (very value for $ bonk)

Do give this lady more support! She deserved it and u won't regret it! :D

dunicorn
29-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks to bro Baimi for this gem.

Had a session with her yesterday.

Definitely chatty and fun going.
Very nice body, super proportionate, though i dont think she looks like Angela.
She has her own charms and the easy going communication is definitely
there so that is already rare in all the PRC FL wondering around.
Not the just F and F off.

Ratings:
Boobs: 8/10 (just nicely big and bouncy, not oversize or lumpy)
bbbj: 9/10 (heaven...)
fj: 8.5/10 (very very accomodating!)
GFE: 8/10 (i like to chat as well..so yada yada until the next bro shows up)
Fingering: didnt try as i was tired and 1st time
Damage: $80 + tips (incl room and CD)
Overall :8.5/10 (very value for $ bonk)

Please take care of her bros, it would be a shame to lose this gem whom
we all will enjoy her company and not just the act.

RTF: yes ! like to communicate..

PS:
the hotel shes in is ok la.. if bro who worried about being seen, just park in the hotel lobby and no 1 see your car.. unless no lot then u suay...
other wise park at the street behind and walk 1 round.
unless the brudder is super suay, no 1 will notice you walking to hotel as this is not the geylang main road..
PLUS the hotel is not like 81 got all the promo or take down ur particular etc...

Shingzz
30-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Thks Bro Baimi for the contact

I sorta like XL's arrangement, visit in her room ... infiltrate, steal the oyster, then get out ... minimal loitering around GL n getting caught by familiar faces.

anyways, long story short, was very apprehensive about gg there today as I suddently got a sms from my CO that she is at client place around the east ... so walked extremely fast after I got off the bus ... sneak into the hotel n sms XL ... gave mi room number, went up ... praying not MILF

Wow! Cool! Not MILF ... and looks is damn swee swee for the budget price ... very soft body to hug too ... but I agree ... she makes u feel too comfortable ... I felt as if I was visiting my fav Malaysian hairdresser & not a FL

Bath alone then got on bed ... still nervous ... and she's still chewing her gum ... abit turn off liao ... then she finish her gum ... asked mi take off her bra ... licked my nipple ... WoW! ... she reilli looked like Angela 張韶涵 when she is servicing mi ... sure, the cute factor is not really there ... but the big eyed alien factor is there ... hee hee ... got horny, flipped her over and started painting her ... then she told me she din like her nipples painted ... gee, abit turn off liaoz ... so asked her to continue painting mi

she moved down, asked me want bbbj or bj, I said bbbj ... she looked at my ninja-to ... said still look healthy, okie ... then she explained that she will refuse bbbj and insist on bj if brothers' big brain looks funny ... okie, back to story, got weak, told her I might blow, then she slowed abit, ask if I wanted her skirt on ... of cos not la

tink my problem havent recovered yet, softened while she took off skirt n capped mi ... so she said, nvm, I blow again ... very superb bj skills ... then when big enuff, she automatically rode mi ... she knows I'm weak and accomodated perfectly, plus points ... riding skills ... macham like squat on 马桶like dat, with soft moans ... not someone who knows the importance of good posture ... anyways, very SOP ... feeling not there, only slightly better than hj feeling ... then I came ... told her ... she told mi she knows ... rock me some more, then sprawl on mi ... stroked her back, feeling her soft skin, and feeling her heartbeat on my chest ... very GFE ... got off mi oni like a few min later ... session very fast, half hour only

XL bathed, then my turn ... then she suddenly asked "Are you also nervous when u do wif CO?" ... *shock* ... wah, I never tell her, she can also guess ard ... told mi time still early, sit around for awhile, TCSS, lie down on my tummy ... super strong GFE

then at 2:45 the next bro called, say reach liaoz ... I told her nvm, meet the next bro early so can earn more ... gave her a hug ... then she told mi "careful, dun hug too long, wait my perfume stays on u then u get caught by CO then jialat jialat" ... gee, how come she so sure I got CO?

An overall enjoyable GFE experience at budget price, alto abit mechanical prolly due to my health issues

XiaoLu
Face:B+ (張韶涵 look less the cute factor)
Skin: A (soft & smooth like little gal)
Sound effects: B (some soft gasps only)
Boobs: B-cup, very smooth n soft
Figure: B+
BJ: A (can make u come thru the helmet man!)
Fj : C+ (I dunno if it was cos I was too nervous and she had to accomodate mi, pretty mechanical)
Service level: A (Very accomodating and superb GFE experience)
Overall FL rating: B+
RTF: Yes, if she stays till 13-14 & my ninja-to problem improve somewhat

Shingzz
30-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Eh, no le ... I never wore ring since day 1 de ... nor does my CO wear perfume, not tt she gets intimate much wif mi nowadays for the perfume to stay on muar clothes ... my near perfect disguise don't usually fall apart so easily one de ... I just look & feel like any other young local ma ...

She's the 2nd FL to be able to look thru my ninja disguise so easily (1st one was Cat from Pissa) ... am wondering wat gave mi away ... izzit my anxiety when bonking FLs, or izzit the way I stroke them, or something else different abt mi ... geez ... these FLs' eyes ... reilli damn scary

irene83
30-04-2008, 10:08 PM
First and foremost, I mus reallie thank Wisely n Baimi for sharing the contact, and aczeta76 for helping XiaoLu out. Why do i say that coz if its not for the selfless act of helping Xiaolu, we wun be able to enjoy such a gem at all. So really kudos to u guys!

I understand that alot of bros out there are concern abt the location of her hotel but just let mi reassure you that the location is not prominent and you can park your car at the next street or a couple of streets and walk towards the hotel like mi. There are no annoying reception pple to ask u questions or stare at u. You are pretty much invisible to them actually.

Room:

Nicely tug away at a corner with no chance of meeting another pple at all. Her room has all the basic necessity. She is very particualr abt cleaniless like wad other bros have mentioned so there is always clean towels and the bedsheets are clean as well.

Action:

I was very shocked to see such a pretty PRC in front of mi as I dun believe that there will be such a sweet yet cheerful gal as a FL. she surprised mi by hugging mi when i was undressing and i find that very sweet of her. Kept chatting wif her from the first moment i step in so it pretty much break the ice. Showered and came out and she was waiting on the bed for mi. We continue our chat and she started to autoroam mi b4 i could start to grab that GORGEOUS pair of boobies. Then my fantasy started coming alive when she took off her bra. Ladies and Gentlemen, a pair of most natural and C cup breasts are alive with pink nipples in front of mi. I have been to countless stipbars in aussie when i was studying there and nothing beat her.

Then she started to lick my nipples wif all attention before putting cap on my bro and BJ mi. It took like a gd 10mins of BJ before she started to cowboy mi. I mus say her pussy is quite tight so the sensation is still very there. Then I opted for missionary and with her soft moans n heavenly boobies i unloaded my little ones into the CD.

She then attended to mi very carefully and we continue chatting,naked under the blankets. As i was the last client of her nite so there wasnt much a rush and we tok abt everything under the sun.

Conclusion:

1)She does resembles Zhang Shao Han but I feel that she is pretty than her and way hotter.
2)Her easy going character makes u feel at home
3)Her boobies are the killer weapon
4) RTF definately but she might go back on the 5th or later so I wouldnt take my chances and might pop by again.

Once again cheers to the 3 bros that introduced her to us and if u guys out there feel that my FR is unbiased and informative enough pls kindly be generous and up mi.

KUDOS!

aczeta76
30-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks bro for the FR...

More Fr please frm those who have gotten numbers:p

She is leaving on the 14th so 13 more days to go

irene83
30-04-2008, 11:25 PM
No worries mate! hahaha...thats gd news! i need to save up now!!

Cheers!

Thanks bro for the FR...

More Fr please frm those who have gotten numbers:p

She is leaving on the 14th so 13 more days to go

Mattay2006
01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks Bro Bambi for the swift response.
Without which I will not be able to enjoy such a delightful session today.

Since my feeling regarding XL is similar to what the other bros have written, I will not repeat in my FR.

Just want to summarised as follow:

I feel the service XL provided is worth any possibilty of getting noticed while entering the hotel. Anyway, I feel that any hotel also have chance of getting noticed.

As mentioned by other bros, she is a very friendly girl who give very good service and close feelings. Only minus point is that she does not allow frenching (maybe I dont click) but allows light kisses. And she is really very particular regarding cleaniness which can be a plus and minus point.

Overall, she is a real GEM which I believed will warranted a RTF if M and T allowed. ANd I hopes she will return soon to our shore even after she had left.

aczeta76
01-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks guys for FR..

Whether she comes back or not depends on the support she will get lah...

So, let's make her want to come back:p

aczeta76
02-05-2008, 08:40 AM
No worries mate! hahaha...thats gd news! i need to save up now!!

Cheers!

hahaha... please go and enjoy soon..

shadezz69
02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Did a RTF session with XL (my 3rd time liao) earlier this week and oh yeah... she was lamenting about business being slow and was wondering if some bros here were being put off (after reading from the thread) by the hotel location thingy?? Anyway assured her not to fret cos l believe it wouldnt be a majority of bros who have this concern here... and for those who do, if u guys know tat area well, you should be able to find some "alternatives" and "get around"... unless you so suay til kenna spotted or being "PI-ed"... :p For cleaniless wise, no worries... trust wat Bro Baimi had mentioned earlier in his post. Hmm... 14th May huh... now tats really good news.:rolleyes:

aczeta76
02-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Hmm.. 3rd RTF huh..

Good for you. So how many more to go till she goes back? hahaha, now got GST credit mah

shadezz69
02-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Hmm.. 3rd RTF huh..

Good for you. So how many more to go till she goes back? hahaha, now got GST credit mah

Eh.. Dunno yet leh... Yaloh... tats wat I told XL oso tat day, maybe biz will pick up after bros here get "funding support" frm govt.:D
Btw, i pm-ed u earlier for SS' no. but din get reply fr u..

aczeta76
02-05-2008, 12:05 PM
hmmm.. somethings seems to be wrong with my PM

Lightning also got problem sending to me...

PM U SS's number liao, she is on red to hold on till I give clear lah

tryherout
02-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for Bro Aczeta76 contact. I was trying to book an appt with her next day after getting contact, but SL say she was free, so I dashed to hotel immediately!!

Past FR was accurate, I admire her look...better than actual person. Also, SL is a very chatty and friendly lady. Talk to her for 15 mins after entering hotel.

Look- 8/10
Boobs- C cup
GFE- 9.5/10 (she grabbed me for 5 mins after I cum, her pussy really cramped me throughout FJ)
BJ-9/10 (prefer BBBJ, but her BJ is out of the world)
FJ-9/10 (cow-power girl, squat pounding girl, doggy pleasing girl, missionary tighty girl)

Before we start, I requested for massage which she did it so well, better than HC standard. Dont see her slim slim, dont play play---warning.

Overall- 9/10
RTF- if time allows

aoh-jun
02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
thanks baimi for the contact.
FR:
Look- 6/10
Boobs- C cup
GFE- 10/10
BbbJ-9/10
FJ-9/10 rding skills power!

passionfeels
03-05-2008, 09:41 AM
hey may i know what are her usually working hours ?

kdog
03-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks to bro baimi for giving me the contact.
Met her for a session last night.
Seriously, I think she is underselling herself.
Dam worth it lor
Cap and room provided, sevice dam good (alot of gf feeling) looks dam good too
and all for 80 bucks. wah lau where to find man.

Oh and her boobs.Not like most girls use pushup to cheat you then take off like only see 2 grapes. The bloody bra doesnt do her justice. Looks small with her bra on. But once it comes off. Dam watermelons are out liao.

Anyway got to the hotel, tcss with her for a while. then action started.
after catbath she start the bj. she suck my rod for a dam long time. I think almost 15 mins. dam shiok good suction good technique.

proceed to fuck. she got on top and started riding away. pussy dam tight. change a few position and end off erupting inside(cap on lah dun worry).

Then tcss some more. after a little while got reaction again i asked if later got more customer she say no then rinse and repeat.
shiok sia.

Face; 7/10 (she tie her hair up look like angela zhang but looks better with her hair down0
body, 10/10 slim with nice natural big boobs C cup
Bj: 10/10 wah lau have to try lah most girls cant be bothered to blow u so long
FJ 10/10 she enjoys sex alot and really wants to please/
Damage 160 for 2 session
really worth it man, not a clock watcher
Don't miss out on this gem.
Going back 14 May.

baimi
03-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Her water melons are damn juicy
going back soon no more extension, so hurry...
http://i25.tinypic.com/15z49ki.jpg

andrew101
04-05-2008, 04:37 PM
FR on Xiao Lu
Thanks bro Aczeta76 for giving me xiao lu’s contact in the first place. And aslo from Bro Wisely and Bro Baimi for keeping this thread flowing....

Been waiting for about a month to gat to meet her, due to our unperfect timing....but thank gods...Finally have the opportunity to meet this lovely fairy yesterday. Trur indeed, she don’t sound friendly on the phone but in person, she a pretty nice lovely gal.

Once reached the room. Giving a few knocking on the door, In no time, she opened and to the suprises, she was much pretty than i thought, very eye-catcher. She got that so so Angela zhang look-a-like. But her two pair of Firm C-boobs was enlighten my eye.....:eek: Really can’t get hold on them...Haha....Body was perfectly well-maintained in term of shape. Smooth complexion as well...

Once inside the room. We begin to TCSS for a while and thereafter.....action started after we proceed to the bathroom. As bath was SOP. Nothing much expected...

In the bed...Manage to her a slight kisses on her lip before she catbath me. A perfect nip licking. then follow by a BJ, as was told to be more hygience and safety..so cap on....Suction was that good. Alternately, using her tongue licking against the side of my didi and a little on the tip, making me so much wanted to cun easily. As it last 10 mins. ANd I’m ready for the final action liao....Get in the position, slowly insert into her pussy, was so kind of wet and tight. Pump a few rounds before changing to doggie, grabbing her nice ass and her bouncing boobs as i rammed her harder and inner. Her moaning was soft, not much of yelling.....Cool type...make you high....Completely accommodating type of gal.

But unexpected, load off in the doggie style as we both cummed out completely. Begin to hug for a while before cleaning me and proceed to the final shower.

Overall, she indeed very hardworking and willing to please you throughout the whole session. Such a nice girl to accompany with and truly a Gem to share.

My rating
Look: 7.5/10 (mature and pretty)
Body: 8/10 ( nice figure)
Boob: C+ (firm, very bouncing)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Good suction. With cap on)
FJ: 7/10 (easily wet and tight)
HJ: Nil
Kissing: Yes, slightly
Frenching: Nil
GFE: 6.5/10 (feeling good with her)
RTF: Yes, hopefully i got the time out
Damages: $80/1/1

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and up me for the effort. tks:)

torahlai
04-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Want to look for Xiaolu today but her period just came, have to wait for a few days. Must try her before go back this month.

aczeta76
04-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Yah.

XL on red for 3 days.. bros can start countdown,

bluedot
05-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Rtf xl 2nd time last friday. She remember me and what I like, so she let her hair down. Look so much prettier. she talked abt bad biz the prev week with 2 cust per day and hate the bro who state abt the bad hotel condition. Biz improve after some bros defended for her. She was greatful to those put in a word or two. her last work day is 13th but she'll be back ard july.

My session was better than the 1st time. She catbath and bj for a quite while and she was wet without me doing anything, I touched her pussy and it was wet. Tried wot, sitting, doggie on bed, doggie standing then back to wot to finish off. While standing doggie I asked her to face the mirror but she shy to look at it. She said I was good after the session. I believe her as she was moaning softly and exhausted.

Planning 3rd rtf.

baimi
07-05-2008, 02:58 AM
I think XL will be back to normal service today.
1 week more before she leaves.
PM me for contact.

baimi
07-05-2008, 01:31 PM
After 'cold war' with XL for few days
this morning she sms me saying
she will be resuming her service today
so hurry... who will be the first one...good luck
Going back on 14 May
PM me for contact.

damnu88
07-05-2008, 08:39 PM
First let me salute Baimi for pm me the contact..Really a gem not to be miss.
After some sms last week..she was on red. Today, saw the green light and tried my luck to booked for a slot.
Time confirmed and me faster rush there ASAP... Inside my heart was thinking, in no time will be bonking a STAR soon. Here the story goes...

Reached the destination in the fastest time and knocked on the door waiting for the Super Star reply. First look, was totally charmed by her look. 75% accuracy with the photo and the grimming smile on her face was a warm welcome from her. Saw her in the performing costume which was a sexy red bra forcing the C cup boobs with gluttered black stocking on a pair of slender leg.
Woo..see liao hoh, heart weak one sure faint. But me, only nose bleed.
Broke the ice in no time, soon I requested to go to the "back stage" (toilet) for a quick wash up.
I was in the "mini skirt" (towel) provided and jump on the "stage" waiting for the show to kick off. After some foreplay, she sang me the best song which I got to tahan...Time to time when I'm out of breath, she will go slowly and make sure I'm able to catch up with the rythem.
Now, the real show has begun, she was doing the cowgirl dance rocking the hell out of me. Slamming up and down on my hard on, not leaving any inch untouch. Wah......the tightness and the warmth inside, make me wanna ask for mercy. Me faster signal her for a change. Making sure I do not slip out from that position, it's time for me to show her my ability(missionery). Slidding the whole shaft in and out vigously to display my power thrust. Soon the show came to an end. Leaving me on the stage, staring in the air.......
Here is my personal review:
Look:8/10 (75% accuracy on photo)
Boobs: C cups
Body: 8/10 (slim and slender)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth)
Hole: 8/10 (tight)
Bj: 7/10 (twirlling)
Fj: 8/10 (hard working and wild)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly and chatty)
RTF: Sure must..and soon

Performing cost = $100/- ( $80 include rm,cap & parking + $20 tips )
Left 6 days before tour ending..........
Those who have not try, faster hoh....sure worth the money spend. Really think she under sell herself...Try or regret.

Finally, thanks Bro Baimi for the contact.......:D

baimi
08-05-2008, 03:16 AM
First let me salute Baimi for pm me the contact..Really a gem not to be miss.
After some sms last week..she was on red. Today, saw the green light and tried my luck to booked for a slot.
Time confirmed and me faster rush there ASAP... Inside my heart was thinking, in no time will be bonking a STAR soon. Here the story goes...

Reached the destination in the fastest time and knocked on the door waiting for the Super Star reply. First look, was totally charmed by her look. 75% accuracy with the photo and the grimming smile on her face was a warm welcome from her. Saw her in the performing costume which was a sexy red bra forcing the C cup boobs with gluttered black stocking on a pair of slender leg.
Woo..see liao hoh, heart weak one sure faint. But me, only nose bleed.
Broke the ice in no time, soon I requested to go to the "back stage" (toilet) for a quick wash up.
I was in the "mini skirt" (towel) provided and jump on the "stage" waiting for the show to kick off. After some foreplay, she sang me the best song which I got to tahan...Time to time when I'm out of breath, she will go slowly and make sure I'm able to catch up with the rythem.
Now, the real show has begun, she was doing the cowgirl dance rocking the hell out of me. Slamming up and down on my hard on, not leaving any inch untouch. Wah......the tightness and the warmth inside, make me wanna ask for mercy. Me faster signal her for a change. Making sure I do not slip out from that position, it's time for me to show her my ability(missionery). Slidding the whole shaft in and out vigously to display my power thrust. Soon the show came to an end. Leaving me on the stage, staring in the air.......
Here is my personal review:
Look:8/10 (75% accuracy on photo)
Boobs: C cups
Bj: 7/10 (twirlling)
Fj: 8/10 (hard working and wild)
RTF: Sure must..and soon

Performing cost = $100/- ( $80 include rm,cap & parking + $20 tips )
Left 6 days before tour ending..........
Those who have not try, faster hoh....sure worth the money spend. Really think she under sell herself...Try or regret.

Finally, thanks Bro Baimi for the contact.......:D

Up you my 2 grains for your interesting FR.

mackie1212
08-05-2008, 03:22 AM
hi,

Can PM me the contact? Thanks

aczeta76
08-05-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks Bro damnu88,

I have juz passed XL's contact to another few bros... dun wait too long hoh

StEvEn1612
08-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Thank you!!! for the ctc. Will try once time permits

chew78s
08-05-2008, 02:58 PM
First of all Thanks Bro. Baimi for XL contact.
Had a wonderful sexxion with her last week.
The pictures are you see what you get.
Knock on the door and out come a sweet
girl to meet me. She was in a tight fitting blouse and
short skirt with "G" string, wow, what a turn on.
Quickly take a shower and head straight to action.
Statistics below:

Look:8/10 (80% accuracy in pic)
Boobs: C cups with nice pinkish nips
Bj: 7/10 (with tongue exploring)
Fj: 8/10 (hard working and wild with many positons)
Damage: $80 plus tips inclusive of room and cd.
RTF: Sure..and soon before she leaves

baimi
09-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Refreshing some pics
Last days..so don't wait liao...
or else wait for 2 months time

http://i26.tinypic.com/vzcuat.jpghttp://i31.tinypic.com/286v6np.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/520zdi.jpg

chew78s
09-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks Baimi up my point. cheer cheer!:D:D

chew78s
09-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Baimi, got any more new sexy picture of her ? :D:D

baimi
09-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Baimi, got any more new sexy picture of her ? :D:D

Since you requested,
how about these two pics
taken some time ago
http://i29.tinypic.com/o6dueb.jpghttp://i30.tinypic.com/xpxc1g.jpg

chew78s
10-05-2008, 04:27 AM
wow, look like a pretty doll.:D:D. thanks again to Baimi. too bad i unable to up u. I need bros here who can up me more point, then i can up u . hehe:p

alvinechipmonk
10-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Have did a booking with xiao lu at nite.

will post FR after trying out.. looking forward. very friendly on the phone, hope will have a wonderful exp with her. =)

yyy12369
10-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Thx azectec for contact!@

called xiaolu ard 10am and made a 2pm appointment. Reached early and decided to have some kopi in a kopishop.. damn ...so many milfs in the kopishop talking w old uncle, some quite ok looking...so my eyes get abit warm up liao b4 the xiaolu session.

Then msg xiaolu for room number and went up. A nice, fair pretty lady greeted me. To me she do look like Angela Zhang bout 80%. Cool man

No rush at all. Talk for 10min the went to bath alone. Then lie on bed and continue to talk....talk....and talk... i told her i always cum early so we decide to talk more 1st. ha...while talking she kept touching and caressing my LP, shiok!! After a while action start, she go with my nips...good sensual one. nice. Slowly down to didi and she cap to give bj. No rush at all.

then change position and i start to paint her. Light kisses as she say her nips sensitive then down to her cb .... light kisses on the sides... the only sian thing is that her phone kept ringing..sian..at least 3 times! everytime she picks up, didi go soft....but she very pro, kept bj till hard and even use the mirror.

next start w action. Missonary and doggie and finally cum .... nice enjoyable session.

looks: 8/10
boobs: 9/10 (firm and non saggy, big too...nice ones)
bj: 8/10 (swirlsss)
gfe: 7/10

worth the money!

hope u guys like my fr. She going back on wed...so a few days left..quick quick

brs_worid
10-05-2008, 04:37 PM
baimi, you get all the best lobangs! or all the best prc come find u themselves? :p good job!

Hoterik
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Bro Baimi
Interested in XL still got any chance b4 she go

kdog
10-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Just had a RTF with her today
All I can say is if I can I will RTF again b4 she zao.

Dam good session
Nice and relaxed never rush
She BJ until I want to cum liao then let me cool down a while b4 we proceed for the real thing
Hammered her Doggy style all the way to finish
Shiok

Thanks again for the contacts TS

aczeta76
10-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Last stretch for XL..

Juz passed the contacts to some other bros...

baimi
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Bro Baimi
Interested in XL still got any chance b4 she go

Contact given to you,
Chances depend on you
act fast before she leaves on 14 May

damnu88
10-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Just RTF today......
Wah nothing to said about this STAR.....Really have a great time today.
She let down her long silky hair, see liao hoh..me damn horny.Especially when you hold up her hair and looked at her blowing you. Beh tah han.
Requested her to strip naked. Caressing the smooth body, and return her some licking on the nips.
The moment when flip her over, she already very wet..give her a good rub on the clit and ram her up deep deep in missionery. She was lubricated by her own juice and still can feel the tight grip in that warm pussy.
Soon me know not much time to cumming. Ask her for doggie and gameover liao..

Sextisfy level: 8/10.

Those horny bros saw all these FRs and have not try, pm the TS for number.
Those horny bros saw the real gem and have up her..faster RTF.
Those horny bros saw many people RTF and still not try...You can PCC with the pics cause she leaving on 14 May.

Sure finger licking good...If not I buy you KFC.....:D

baimi
11-05-2008, 12:14 AM
baimi, you get all the best lobangs! or all the best prc come find u themselves? :p good job!

No lah, i also get XL contact from one bro. here.
some time ago....
Just treat them nice and you will be rewarded
the best is if they are comfortable with you.

baimi
11-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Just RTF today...

Sextisfy level: 8/10.

Those horny bros saw all these FRs and have not try, pm the TS for number.
Those horny bros saw the real gem and have up her..faster RTF.
Those horny bros saw many people RTF and still not try...You can PCC with the pics cause she leaving on 14 May.

Sure finger licking good...If not I buy you KFC.....:D

I don't eat KFC, got money back guaranteed or not? hehe..

metalsp2
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
firstly, of cuz thank u bro baimi for xiaolu's contact. wanted to try her awhile back but not able to until the past few days.. and wow.. i think she's really quite a gem..

arranged with her in the afternoon, reached the hotel.. sms her for the room number and went up. was eagerly anticipating this encounter cuz so many good frs about her looks and service. knock knock! heard a voice saying 'lai le...' once the door opened, my eyes lit up.. wow.. certainly a pleasing sight.. i think its one of those rare chances where i open a door to a FL and was pleasantly surprised. xiaolu looks pretty i would say.. defnitely not those normal types in the streets. not full syt but chio.. and i think she has some resemblence to zhang shao han but whether or not thats true doesnt matter cuz she's good looking enough.

i went in feeling satisfied already. her room looks cosy too actually. and immediately i noticed her in her trademark white skirt that has appeared many times in the FRs here. she was wearing a red top with her red bra underneath.. i also recognise that red bra from the pics here.. immediately.. its like.. wa la.. exactly like those pics.. haha abit like some of those okt's pictures..

it was hot out there so she asked me if i wanna bathe.. im sure she bathed many times already so i bathed alone.. in my mind, images of that skirt are beginning to surface.. i came out of the bathroom, xl was sitting on the bed underneath the blanket.. i went to her left side of the bed and sat myself cosy into the bed beside her.

wat i like about her is that she doesnt just start action like its business as usual.. we lied there on the bed, just chatting.. like the other brother talked about.. at first it was just like that.. i put my arm around her waist.. she will chat with me, watch the tv..(lament about the boring shows she has to watch everyday) and once in a while take glances at my dick.. we talk about the gals on the street, which lorong most good looking but then service cmi.. etc... at the same time, ill use my hand to caress her back.. and touch the material of her skirt.. ahh.. my most wanted white skirt..

then she took off her red top.. leaving red bra and those boobs tucked in tightly underneath.. and of cuz that white skirt.. (not gonna let it come off at all man..) we just carried on talking.. but this time, i slowly cup my hands around her right boob.. feeling the bra material.. and she begin to caress my dick.. touching my balls slowly and softly.. light touches here and there around my dick.. wah shiok.. then she took off her bra... thats where my trailing arm start to really feel her boob.. after quite awhile lying there side by side.. she moved herself to my front..

for a short while, we carried on talking while she caressed my dick... it feels just like gf having sex with u.. talking while you're in the midst of starting a hot steamy love session.. not like FL who just get on with the action... then just as our conversation ends.. she suddenly just moved forward and attacked my nipples.. the action has begun...

she started off by licking my nipples.. right, left.. then right.. i put my hands all over her back.. feeling that smooth skin of hers.. caressing like its my long lost gf. once in awhile i cannot help but put my hands right down to her bottom and play with her skirt... ah my god.. just like in those av.. i just love having a gal with sexy clothes on..

after nipples, she moved on to my belly button.. while i try my best to reach for her nipple to play with them.. gently.. my dick.. has of cuz started to harden like mad already.. and it has hit against her body by now.. i cheekily use my dick to hit her boobs.. right and left.. she also grab one boob to caress my dick.. then she placed my dick in between her twins and gave me a good rub.. nic boob job.. ahh.. causing my pre cum to ooze out.. she was saying.. 'ah.. chu1 shui3 le'... haha..

she wiped it with a tissue before placing a cd in for me.. bj has begun.. she was pretty ok i would say.. hardworking.. i was constantly moaning lightly to her mouth motion.. i put my hands on her head.. sometimes pushing her head down, sometimes pumping my dick into her mouth.. i prefer bbbj but respect her for her choice with cd.. however her bj was pretty long.. i cant remember how long.. but definitely more than satisfactory..

after her sensual bj.. she was going to start on the actual action before i grabbed her towards me and wanted to suck her nips.. but like other bros, she dun quite like her nips to be sucked.. but she say i can kiss .. so thats wat i did.. soft light kisses on her nips and all around those boobs.. nice. not too big but boucny and white...

after some time she inserted into my dick.. ahh.. immediate feeling.. i lifted her skirt infront of me to take a look at the entry pt.. haha so kinky.. sth i had always wanted to do.. fuck with skirt on.. we started humping with her on top.. squeezing her boobs while she bounce on top of me.. placing my hands on her ass.. UNDERneath that skirt of hers... wahh.. my ultimate fantasy... once in a while ill grab her close to me.. hug her tight and feel the love and intimacy of fucking a gf.. while my dick will continue to push up into her pussy from below..

next we move to missionary.. also.. lifted her skirt to allow entry.. shiok.. entered her and started humping.. put my hands all over her boobs.. then collapse onto her to hug her tight tight while i cont pumping her... ah.. shiok.. next we changed to doggie and it was a nice sight bonking her with her skirt falling over her body.. too bad i never do it infront of the mirror.. (will try it next time..) finally we moved to her on top again.. i kind of like it with her looking down on me.. nice face.. and before she entered.. i told her to stand upright with her legs on the either side of my body.. to let me get a nice look of her with her short skirt.. then with a smooth motion.. she entered again.. and we humped like never before.... hugging her so tight until i finally feel it coming.. and with a last grab of her ass i realeased my load... ahhhhhh.. shiok....

while i was obviously releasing in spurts.. xl humped me a few more times before letting my dick out.. haha.. i was thinking.. hump me more..! she helped me clean up the cd while i rested on the bed... nice shiok feeling after the bonk.. i lied there for awhile before i went to wash up... when i came out.. she was in her red bra and panty underneath her blanket already.. i dressed up.. and as i took my shirt from the hanger i saw the clothes she has in her closet.. oh my !! so many hot and sexy lingerie and stuff... i saw one red corset kind of thing.. silky material with a zip right in front... i think ill get her to wear that the next time i go find her.. probably tmr or tues..

anyway.. xl's leaving on wed already so bros who want to try her better hurry.. if not probably have to wait till about july... nice gem.. satisfied..

look: 8.5/10
body: 8.5/10
boob: C? (not good at estimating)
bj: 7.5/10 (i prefer bbbj)
fj: 7.5/10
gfe: 8.5/10
rtf: definitely before she flies off
damage: 80/1/1 inc of room and cd

alvinechipmonk
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
had a session with xl on sat nite, called her when reach and got the rm no. knock on the door and a pretty face greeted me. i would say 30% like zhang shao han.

went in and the realised that the window was open. asked her y and she told me customers dun like the rm filled with cigg smell. i took out a stick of cigg and she laughed cos there was no point airing the room since it wll be filled with smoke again! we smoked and tcss a while. we then rested on the bed intimately and watched tv while chatting. then she request to take off our clothes piece by piece as we take turn. when she took off her bra.. omg! very nice boobs i rarely see!

she then start to lick my nip and tease my dick while we were still chatting! got my dick harden and she took out the cd. i prefer bbbj but still must respect her service offered - bj. was quite disappointed at 1st when i knew only bj available. but i was really WRONG!! her bj was really good! lots of feelings, she bj me damn long b4 i start to missionary her. change to doggie back to missionary again.. oh shit! still cannot come out.. we were both hot and sweaty! she requested to stop as she's getting quite dry down there. she went to apply some ky and action again! felt so much better and yeah, unloaded in a while! shiok..

after she is done, she lit cigg and start puffing away. i thought only man does that, din noe cigg after sex applies to women as well! clean up and left! wad i like best abt her is her service. very gfe feeling and accomodating! rare to find such gems with such excellent attitude among PRCs liao!

brothers... she gg off on wed morning liao. prob come back only in july. MUST TRY IF YOU HAVEN'T!!

baimi
12-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Tomorrow is her last day
no late night booking as she has
to sleep early because of early flight
Be back in July

starrynight007
12-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks baimi for the contact. Immediately arranged a session with her today since I know she would be gone in 2 days' time.

Arrived at the hotel and parked at the hotel carpark. Called her to get the room number and after that proceeded to the room. I wasn't disappointed when the door was opened. Standing there was a beautiful lady with long silky hair, nice fair complexion and slim. If you think the photos taken here were good, she looks better in person. She was wearing this red top which showed off her well-endowed asset.

Went to bathe and asked if she would bathe with me and she said she just bathe. But she did wash my body and didi.

Proceeded to the bed and chatted with her. Very friendly and chatty. She then massaged me a bit here and there and then my didi. Later gave me a bbbj for a minute before she capped me and bj me for another 5 mins. Felt very good.

Then my turn, attacked her neh neh but later she said she felt 'yang', so proceeded south and painted her for 10mins. She moaned and asked me to stop. She said she didn't want to come that way and asked me to fuck her. Fucked her missionary, moving slowly and she later asked me to quicken the pace, which I did and cannot take it anymore after a few thrust and unloaded into her.

After that, she went to bathe before I did. A little bit disappointed that she didn't bathe with me... maybe she was shy or I was first time customer....

Chatted with her for a while. But she kept combing her hair and looking at the mirror while talking to me, which I find a little bit un-gfe. :(.

Overall good experience, wanted to rtf and told her I would arrange another session with her (but later smsed her to tell her I couldn't due to other appt. Told her next time she comes back, I will definitely pay her a visit).

look: 9/10 (pretty. fair complexion)
body: 8.5/10 (slim. Better than what the pics show)
boob: dunno what size. But you can see from photos published here.
bbbj: 6/10 (only 1 minute before she capped me)
bj: 7.5/10 (i prefer bbbj)
fj: 7/10
gfe: 6/10 (maybe 1st time customer. But she is very friendly).
rtf: definitely when she is back next time
damage: 80/1/1 inc of room and cd (good value for money)

mackie1212
13-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Baimi ,Thanks for the contact. I made a booking immediately when I got the contact . Must say that she is very accommodating and friendly girl.

Looks: 7.5/10
Breast: definitely big, soft and nipple is NOT dark one for sure.
Catbath: 6.5/10 - just suck nipple only. But suck for very long
BJ: 8/10 - blow for around 5 mins, then put on cap and carry on for another 10 to 15 mins until I asked her to stop. As she blows for me, she tickle my balls and its good.
FJ: 8/10 - very accommodating. Can try different postiion, with skirt, without skirt also can.
rtf: definitely when she is back next time
Damage: 80 + tips

Highly recommended, value for money. She is not a time watcher and will not try to make u come faster. Can sit down and chat if there is no customer after that...but she did not shower with me. Not sure if she did for other brothers. But overall, very good experience for that $.

DayRider
13-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Sorry for this late FR.. like they says late better than none.. (Dont zap me for this statement hor)..

Thanks, bro Bambi for his willingness to share this contacts.. quick hand quick leg contact her.. Book a slot and went straight down to her place..

When the door open, saw her in the familiar skirt and top.. eye dont noe why zoom in at her boobs.. yummy..

Did a quick wash up.. (blame it on the bloody hot weather or I jump right on her :p).. As for the action, read the above or previous FR.. they are better in description and much better than mine.. :p

Overall:
Look: 8/10 (70% like Angela zhang)
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating but dont be too rough cos she get hurt easily)
BJ: 8/10

Overall, she very accomodating to request. She will be going back tomorrow but might be back this July I hope..

baimi
13-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks all bros who supported her.
She will be leaving tomorrow.
Tonight slots all fully booked
she also has to stop work early,
need to pack up.
Be back in early July

aczeta76
13-05-2008, 06:24 PM
yupz.. 2 more mths wait (rest for baimi)

:p

baimi
13-05-2008, 06:30 PM
yupz.. 2 more mths wait (rest for baimi)

:p

hehe.. bro, how you know i need a deserved rest?

alvinechipmonk
13-05-2008, 07:51 PM
have to wait till july liao le.. must look out for this thread in july! =)

baimi
14-05-2008, 10:18 AM
have to wait till july liao le.. must look out for this thread in july! =)

Just sent her to airport this morning.
Hope she did not change her plan
and we will be seeing her in early July.

damnu88
14-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Bro Baimi,
Remember to pm me also when she return hoh.......:rolleyes:

kenneth21
15-05-2008, 12:43 AM
i'm not very good at writing FR, so bear with me.

Made appt with her before the day she went off, was told that she was available thanks to a very nice bro whom took the later timing.

Chatted for a while before i took a bath(alone) and after the bath, the deed start. some nice nipple licking by her followed by a BJ. The BJ was slow wet and sensous. her saliva was literally flowing down my shaft.. lol. rode me with her skirt on, after that that, sensing she was tired, i suggested me on top. Could not cum because the condom was quite thick. Went to change to the condom i brought and wow... the sensation was much better. did the same position and cummed in about 10 mins. After that, i had a bath, and we continued chatting.

Saw her bruises which got me so heart pain... lol next time buy some iron tablets for her...

Looks: 7
body:6.9
boobs: 8.5
Service: tok gong!
GFE: 6.9
pricing: damn good bonk at a damn good price
RTF: when she comes back!!

baimi
15-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Bro Baimi,
Remember to pm me also when she return hoh.......:rolleyes:

Sure bro.
this thread will spring to life
when she is back.

baimi
15-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Saw her bruises which got me so heart pain... lol next time buy some iron tablets for her...

Looks: 7
body:6.9
boobs: 8.5
Service: tok gong!
GFE: 6.9
pricing: damn good bonk at a damn good price
RTF: when she comes back!!

Yeah, i have advised her to take iron tablets
to improve her blood flow.
But she took vitamin C ??

judgedread
15-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Interesting thread here! Sadly, I can't seem to be able to view the pictures. Anyone mind sending them (non-porno ones of course) to me? My email is [email protected]

chew78s
21-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah, i have advised her to take iron tablets
to improve her blood flow.
But she took vitamin C ??

yeah, but no choice, she need vitamin M. now she go back for recovering..hope when she back here,we need handle with care :D:D

DayRider
02-06-2008, 10:24 AM
:( Have been having withdrawal symptom lately.. when is she back!!!

:mad:

DksdeSAI
02-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Yes ... she's bk ,recieved her called also .And yes ,she's having e same nos as well ,for those who had tried her before and miss her,can juz called her to arrange :D

Bro ... u cant miss out tis photo lar :D

http://sg.geocities.com/wisely68sg/xiaolu1.jpg

For those who miss out the last time ... mai tu liao :D

bro, hw do i get her contact no?? do u hv?

baimi
04-07-2008, 02:30 PM
XL sms me last week, she might be back next week.
So far, no news yet, until after she booked and
confirmed her flight.

dunicorn
04-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Me suffering from withdrawal too..ZZzzzz.
musta been too stress and sianz by work...

buzzer
04-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Yes ... she's bk ,recieved her called also .And yes ,she's having e same nos as well ,for those who had tried her before and miss her,can juz called her to arrange :D

Bro ... u cant miss out tis photo lar

http://sg.geocities.com/wisely68sg/xiaolu1.jpg

For those who miss out the last time ... mai tu liao :D

newbie here, hope to start off on this thread here. Hope the experience bros here can share her contact :) also thanks all bros on their FR here. cheers

subway73
05-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Me suffering from withdrawal too..ZZzzzz.
musta been too stress and sianz by work...

I miss her three!!!

Johnthunder
05-07-2008, 09:13 AM
XL sms me last week, she might be back next week.
So far, no news yet, until after she booked and
confirmed her flight.

Thank for your info bro. :)

baimi
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
I had bros. asking for contact.
Please be patient until she is here
I will kiv your request...till then.

baimi
06-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Good news, XL sms me this afternoon
she will be here next week 10 July.
Hope she will arrive here smoothly.

DayRider
07-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Wow.. :eek:

It really make my day to see this message.. hurray..

Will be go to take more tonic!! :D

subway73
07-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Wow Fantastic,

This time, more sexy cloths, stockings, heels, see thru.. lingerie. Si bei power.. PCC now thinking about her.

keanoo
07-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Bro, care to share the contact when she arrive. PM me pls =P

aczeta76
07-07-2008, 05:06 PM
3 more days till Xiao Lu is back...

Yippee "p

oldracer80
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
i wan contact too bro please pm me contact :eek:

galseeker
07-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Bros i want to try her. pls PM me her contact. Thanks all!

aczeta76
08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Bros...

Hold your horses and PM Bai mi or me only after 10 Jul..

Xiao Lu still not here yet.

subway73
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM
YEE HA!!!! 2 more DAYS. and its fetish fever again with celebrity type looks.

Xiao lu now recharged will be better b4. Maybe we start a Fan Club and go Changi Airport to receive her on Friday. Any Bros know her flight number. I Vounteer to pick her+ first blood.

Fast hand fat leg.!!!! Fat center leg wink!!!!!

aczeta76
08-07-2008, 04:50 PM
YEE HA!!!! 2 more DAYS. and its fetish fever again with celebrity type looks.

Xiao lu now recharged will be better b4. Maybe we start a Fan Club and go Changi Airport to receive her on Friday. Any Bros know her flight number. I Vounteer to pick her+ first blood.

Fast hand fat leg.!!!! Fat center leg wink!!!!!

Ahem... that honour is Baimi's... even I got no such privilege.:p

baimi
08-07-2008, 07:11 PM
She asked me to get her somethings which are
not convenience for her to bring in, so have to
pick her up and give her mah.
OK, here are some pics to refresh your memory,
hope she allows me to take some more pics, hehe..
http://i27.tinypic.com/hwmzap.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2142se9.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ip9b6.jpg

subway73
09-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes I Agree, I must submit to my Seniors and know my place.
Bro BAIMI, you the man!!!!

One more day... and counting down... YEE HAA!!!! Love nest here we come!!!

-I wonder, what is not convinent that she cannot bring in and Bro Bai mi must help get? TOYS? INTERESTING KINKY ideas fro PRC?

Can't imagine wait cannot work. FAT leg!!!

aczeta76
09-07-2008, 10:05 AM
She asked me to get her somethings which are
not convenience for her to bring in, so have to
pick her up and give her mah.
OK, here are some pics to refresh your memory,
hope she allows me to take some more pics, hehe..

Ahem.. u only want to take pictures meh...:D

baimi
09-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes I Agree, I must submit to my Seniors and know my place.
Bro BAIMI, you the man!!!!

One more day... and counting down... YEE HAA!!!! Love nest here we come!!!

-I wonder, what is not convinent that she cannot bring in and Bro Bai mi must help get? TOYS? INTERESTING KINKY ideas fro PRC?

Can't imagine wait cannot work. FAT leg!!!

Many things to buy for her, she seldom like go out so sometime
she cooks in the hotel room. So buy for her Maggie mee,
rice,(bring from home a little)
biscuits, soya bean drink, etc...etc.. miss out 2 things, forgot to
buy lemon and century egg.
No kinky thingy lah, me innocent, hehe..

baimi
09-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Ahem.. u only want to take pictures meh...:D

Then what else can i do? Arh... after a long day
of travelling, guess she must be very hungry, i
bring her for supper.

baimi
09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I think tomorrow afternoon she will be available for booking
but for her supporters only.
Same contact number, in case you lost it,
PM me or bro. aczeta76 for contact.
I will give out her contact to newbies until
she gives me the green light.
All Bros. Enjoy!!

shadezz69
09-07-2008, 10:16 PM
All Bros. Enjoy!!

Bro Baimi... you're really the man here!! Ensuring that our beloved XL is armed with enuf rations for days that she lazy to go out buy food. No wonder Bro Aczeta said before that you are her most ardent supporter. Think you deserve the 1st blood w her after she touches down and I guess bros here oso wouldnt object.:D

Ho sey liao... No. remain the same and booking starts tmrw?? Wah kaoz... thot she might wanna rest a couple of days before start busy again... Wonder if she's gonna put up at the same place again?

chew78s
09-07-2008, 10:34 PM
All Bros. Enjoy!!

Haha!, All bros should understand the first day are for Baimi. hehe , the 2nd day thats is 2morrow afternoon is for those return customer ..so too many supporters on Q. So newbies need wait until neck long long liao.:D:D。 But not to worry, wait long long sure have lah.

chew78s
09-07-2008, 10:42 PM
bring her for supper.

Yep, after supper ur bro hungry too, so u bring her to 5 star hotel let her feed ur bro liao. :D:D Ur little bro after hungry for few months at least can have 3 to 4 round until next day MC cannot walk liao.:D

happy000
09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
After buying all the necessaries for her and then take her for supper you really sound and act like her 'lau gong' :D

bring her for supper.

chew78s
09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
After buying all the necessaries for her and then take her for supper you really sound and act like her 'lau gong' :D

Like ‘Lau Auntie‘:D:D

chew78s
09-07-2008, 11:30 PM

Happy000, too many point didn't know who need it. ok lah i upz u 7pt.:D

Johnthunder
10-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Many things to buy for her, she seldom like go out so sometime
she cooks in the hotel room. So buy for her Maggie mee,
rice,(bring from home a little)
biscuits, soya bean drink, etc...etc.. miss out 2 things, forgot to
buy lemon and century egg.
No kinky thingy lah, me innocent, hehe..

Bro Baimi, u really take care of her man , at the same time buy her a bottle of listerine amd soap too ;)

shadezz69
10-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Received a PM from a newbie requesting me for XL's contact no. To this newbie (and other newbies as well) reading this, please read and abide by the rules set here in SBF... for any request of contacts, please kindly PM the TS (in this case, Bro Baimi or Bro Aczeta) for it. 小弟 here neither authorised nor qualified to give but I suppose that if you guys are sincere and humble in your request, perhaps the TS would be willing to share with you else if you still dont get it (despite asking), then I guess no choice bah... juz have to move on.

PS: I was once new (still consider new now lah...) too and we all gotta start at somepoint, somewhere... no short-cut about it. Cheers... :)

subway73
10-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Touch Down!!!

keizo
10-07-2008, 02:30 PM
VERY interested in having a good time with her ... Still a newbie hoping all the Senior will be willing to share her contact Thanks in advance

baimi
10-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Like ‘Lau Auntie‘:D:D

oei, bro. Chew, you said like i am her "bao Mu"

baimi
10-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Touch Down!!!

Yeah, touch down last night, some problems with immigration
now very strict because of the recent happenings in SG.
She said this might be her last time here.
She looks slimmer and sexier.
Her latest pics taken from my HP.

http://i37.tinypic.com/307p0t4.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/w1praw.jpg

aczeta76
10-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Good phots Baimi

The purple top and checkered skirt already make me gian for her.

Immigration now strict coz of F1 lah, it will cool down in a few months. Perhaps she can come back in 3-4 months instead of 1-2 months.

Better yet, you fly there and chaperon her back loh... sure easier :p

Bros requesting contact, I juz gave out to some of you who qualify

Cheerios

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 06:40 PM
hmmmm.... boobs are big. are they real? and can see eyes? angela zhang eyes big big. this gal's eyes should be big too.

sorry but i haven't been reading the 1st few pages so i dunno got pics of eyes already? or that FR stated her boobs are real or fake liao. abit lazy to flip thru the many pages of this thread. :p

usalo
10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Bros feel like to try her. pls PM me her contact. Thanks all!

allabtemoney
10-07-2008, 07:16 PM
nice pics taken, really feel like to try her.

baimi
10-07-2008, 07:17 PM
hmmmm.... boobs are big. are they real? and can see eyes? angela zhang eyes big big. this gal's eyes should be big too.

sorry but i haven't been reading the 1st few pages so i dunno got pics of eyes already? or that FR stated her boobs are real or fake liao. abit lazy to flip thru the many pages of this thread. :p

Boobs are genuine and her eyes are big also

chew78s
10-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Boobs are genuine and her eyes are big also

Hi Lau Auntie baimi, no so roso liao. U with ur mei mei shopping and maken and now at 5 star hotel shiok shiok and talk so much here. Quickly and faster open business lah. Already very long Q liao. That Q is longer then going JB from our custom check pt.:D:D

DayRider
11-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Yo ho... She is here.. Will be heading down from the mountain!! :D

Thanks, bro baimi for the update photo and taking care of her.. anything else you need (小弟, 我) my help to buy? ;)

aczeta76
11-07-2008, 11:48 AM
;)hmmmm.... boobs are big. are they real? and can see eyes? angela zhang eyes big big. this gal's eyes should be big too.

Bro, u complain people lazy but u also lazy to read ...hahaha

Anyway, dun wait and red FR lah. Xiao Lu is worth the time and effort to visit.

If I can squeeze time today, will go see her. Else next week then.

Cheerios. PMs cleared so new ones welcomed for screening.

DayRider
11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Agree with Bro aczeta76..

I will have book a slot liao today.. :cool:

Bro aczeta76.. Since Xiao Lu and Li wei are here, you will need to change your signature or footnote liao.. :D

_ollo_
11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Bro BaiMi and Aczeta76,

Is XL keeping the same number?

Thanks.

aczeta76
11-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Yes she is... mai tu liao.

Okie, I am heading out to G'land for some chow and jalan jalan to chill before big event tonite.

baimi
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Yo ho... She is here.. Will be heading down from the mountain!! :D

Thanks, bro baimi for the update photo and taking care of her.. anything else you need (小弟, 我) my help to buy? ;)

Bro. thanks, you can ask her when you visit her,
I'm sure i missed some things.

baimi
11-07-2008, 06:26 PM
One bro. told her that the earlier 2 pics are
not appealing enough
How about these 2 pics, more 'depth'
http://i34.tinypic.com/pwzdt.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ro3z8x.jpg

DayRider
11-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Manage to get approval to come down mountain.. and had a session with xiao lu today..

She have slim down and still had that sweet smile.
Overall , her action and GFE service is still at the top of my list. (Dont flame me if you dont get it hor)

Sorry to skip the juicy action part, you will only know after you have try..
Chit chat with her after all the action. She mention that she will not be in Sillypore for long this time.. abt 1 month I suppose.

Do take care of this gem.. (Dont zap me hor, bro baimi :D)

Got her a bottle mouthwash, Hygiene for all bro out there..

Enjoy your chionging!!! Leave a slot for me to rtf her hor..

shadezz69
12-07-2008, 12:18 AM
juz came back after a RTF sexxion with XL... to me, her attitude and service still as good. Nice GFE feeling and overall the sexxion was good (hmm... or maybe too long nvr did her? tats why??:D). Anyway, shot all my load into her in no more than 2 positions (first cowgal then missionary)... Arghh.. wish it could've been longer but bey thon liao.. :p

For those interested to try this gem, PM Bro Baimi or Bro Aczeta76 for her contact and like Bro Dayrider mentioned earlier... its abt a month tat she's gonna be here so better fast hand fast leg loh... (PS: Her melons definitely real! No doubt abt tat..)

Bro Baimi, these 2 latest pixs really better than the previous two. Hmm.. maybe for next few pixs you can try (beside "depth"), add some
"dimension" as well? :D

Side issue here... Juz realise kenna zap 5 pts with comments "you newbie too" cos due to this post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2886301-post347.html that was posted earlier. Aiyoh... didnt I already mentioned in the post that I still consider new even now? Regardless new or old bird, arent the rules in SBF means gotta PM TS (or authorised bros) for any FL's contact?:confused:

chew78s
12-07-2008, 06:03 PM
(Side issue here... Juz realise kenna zap 5 pts with comments "you newbie too" cos due to this post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2886301-post347.html that was posted earlier. Aiyoh... didnt I already mentioned in the post that I still consider new even now? Regardless new or old bird, arent the rules in SBF means gotta PM TS (or authorised bros) for any FL's contact?:confused )

Bro shadezz69 Maybe is too sensitive talking about new or old, too roso and talk so much lah u. Just cut is short who ever want get contact nos, PM TS will do . :) And u now only 9 point, ppls see also know u newbie. U no need tell ppls u newbie. Just write more FR if gd i up u 7 pt lah.

chew78s
12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
One bro. told her that the earlier 2 pics are
not appealing enough
How about these 2 pics, more 'depth'
http://i34.tinypic.com/pwzdt.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ro3z8x.jpg

Baimi, the first picture terrible lah. Her body colour blue white like Ghost. Post a better one . Or retake it lor..:D

baimi
12-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Baimi, the first picture terrible lah. Her body colour blue white like Ghost. Post a better one . Or retake it lor..:D

Oei, taken from my HP lah,
Some more room no lightings
mai yhiam lah.

bluedot
12-07-2008, 09:24 PM
She sms me on fri morning that she is here. I knew oledi in this thread and had in mind to meet her that same day. appt cfm in the afternoon.

She was happy to see me and we tcss for long time time - 45 mins. She ask me to post some info. Her departure is 8-aug, last work day 7-aug. Not sure when she will be back due to tight immgration control. This is related to her arrival this time. She didn't have visa problem as her visa valid till july next year. Hw, sillypore has the right not to grant her entry. Lots of women were questioned. Worst case is immediate flight back. Luckily, bro baimi was at the airport to help her out. She is grateful of all his assistance. I salute you. Will up for all your effort. She will ask for some photos to be taken and I gave some advice on angles.

Enjoy her while she is here. Oh, don't ask me for her contact.

shadezz69
12-07-2008, 09:34 PM
(Side issue here... Juz realise kenna zap 5 pts with comments "you newbie too" cos due to this post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2886301-post347.html that was posted earlier. Aiyoh... didnt I already mentioned in the post that I still consider new even now? Regardless new or old bird, arent the rules in SBF means gotta PM TS (or authorised bros) for any FL's contact?:confused )

Bro shadezz69 Maybe is too sensitive talking about new or old, too roso and talk so much lah u. Just cut is short who ever want get contact nos, PM TS will do . :) And u now only 9 point, ppls see also know u newbie. U no need tell ppls u newbie. Just write more FR if gd i up u 7 pt lah.

Thanks Bro Chew for your kind advice. Will take note fr nw..

hoho99
13-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Last night after kopi session, drive ard gland to look see look see. Wow, there's lotsa good looking girls out there esp ard lor 33 & 30. Almost feel like uping them but still miss Xiao Lu so try try sms her to see if she's willing to service me. Suprisingly she ok with it despite its already so late. So fast leg fast hand drive to her hotel and goes straight up to her room.

The moment she sees me she ask me why i never visit her on her last trip?:p Anyway i believed much has been said about her so bros should know she really a good bonk. Just some improvement of her service i would like to tease our bros here about.

She nows tcss with her hands on your didi. (Bros do be mindful that Xiao Lu is someone who can talk about anything so if you too long never bonk, better tahan or else)

She gives longer bbbj + bj (Donno why this time she blows in a different number of position, then tcss for a while , then blow again, then all of subben she ask me if i'm not shoik issit, then put on cap and blow again:D) I later ask her if she actually wanted me to cim, but she replied she don't allow cust to cim wan.

By the way just want to appeal to bros who know anything about immigration matters to give advice as she mention to me that she was told by the custom officer that she has to Singapore at a stipulated date(which is even written into her passport) and would not be allowed back into singapore again despite her visa is still valid till next year. In the meanwhile, faster try her or else once she goes back there might be no more chance liao

baimi
13-07-2008, 05:51 PM

Bro. i have already upped you so i can't up you again
but wow, yesterday saw your points 14 rocketed to 114
in less than 24 hours, the most i have seen in a single day.

chew78s
13-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Bro, i think i no need up u liao. U superman now. Must be sammyboy upz u. If not this is world record. One day can upz so high. That means that guy got that power to zap ppls - hundred plus too.:confused:confused: So maybe they can upz ur power to 10 also.

Johnthunder
13-07-2008, 08:42 PM

Wow Bro your rep point up so fast :eek:

chew78s
13-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Bro. i have already upped you so i can't up you again
but wow, yesterday saw your points 14 rocketed to 114
in less than 24 hours, the most i have seen in a single day.

100 easy bonus points! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ THIS........
Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Singapore's spanking new TCSS forum. Limited time offer! 100 bonus reputation points in THIS FORUM for those who contribute towards getting this forum going. Re-register there with the same nick and email address and start the ball rolling by sharing some of your non sexual wisdom. See you soon!

PM me once you are done so I can add 100 points to your reputation score

sammyboyfor

shadezz69
13-07-2008, 11:00 PM
100 easy bonus points! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ THIS........
Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Singapore's spanking new TCSS forum. Limited time offer! 100 bonus reputation points in THIS FORUM for those who contribute towards getting this forum going. Re-register there with the same nick and email address and start the ball rolling by sharing some of your non sexual wisdom. See you soon!

PM me once you are done so I can add 100 points to your reputation score

sammyboyfor

Hi Bro Baimi, Bro Chew & Bro Johnhunter... yea... Bro Chew is rite.. 100 rep pts awarded by Boss cos juz joined his latest forum created for non sexual related topics. Maybe you guys wanna check this site out too? cos got quite a wide range and diversified topics to TCSS on. Like Online KPT (Kopitiam)...:)

all4great2
13-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Glad to hear that XL is back in town ... will luv to RTF her but need to clear a few more on my "to-bonk" list first :D

chew78s
14-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Hi Bro Baimi, Bro Chew & Bro Johnhunter... yea... Bro Chew is rite.. 100 rep pts awarded by Boss cos juz joined his latest forum created for non sexual related topics. Maybe you guys wanna check this site out too? cos got quite a wide range and diversified topics to TCSS on. Like Online KPT (Kopitiam)...:)

Haha, then i need fast hand fast leg go join this latest forum liao. So 2morrow my point will 201 haha.:D:D

DayRider
14-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey,

I have receive several request for contact from bro interested in Xiao Lu.. Rules are rules.. ;) you have to request contact from Bro Baimi or Bro Aczeta76.

Thanks.

Happy Chionging!!!

baimi
14-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Ok, how about these 3 pics, with 'dimnesions'
The last pic she said was too sexy and don't
want me to put up, so sh......(quiet)
http://i38.tinypic.com/akabnb.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/11r68o7.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/34t200p.jpg

damnu88
14-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Wah Lan, BAIMI.........Nose bleed liao.:eek:

baimi
14-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Wah Lan, BAIMI.........Nose bleed liao.:eek:

Actually i like the 2nd pic with a bit of expression,
but she's afraid that the pic showed too much
of her face.

happy000
14-07-2008, 12:57 PM
These pictures are sexy especially the centre one. I thought I will pay her a visit next week but it seem that I cannot tahan already. Will have to visit her sooner than planned :D

aczeta76
14-07-2008, 01:05 PM
These pictures are sexy especially the centre one. I thought I will pay her a visit next week but it seem that I cannot tahan already. Will have to visit her sooner than planned :D

hahaha... u tink pictures are sexy? wait till you see her :p

A different dish from LW. LW is cute and girl friend-ee, Xiaolu is ahem... Ripe, Yummy & delicious.

Different types of feel but the same level of GFE.

Juz cleared req for ctc for XL, bros. please pm me or biami if you need her ctc.

happy000
14-07-2008, 01:15 PM
I already saw her when she was here on the last trip. She will remember me as something funny happen when I was fxxx her :D

hahaha... u tink pictures are sexy? wait till you see her :p

A different dish from LW. LW is cute and girl friend-ee, Xiaolu is ahem... Ripe, Yummy & delicious.

Different types of feel but the same level of GFE.

Juz cleared req for ctc for XL, bros. please pm me or biami if you need her ctc.

JERK-KAN
14-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi All,

First of all tks to bro baimi for the ctc, went to visit her at her hotel at about 4pm today

Upon arrival, she greeted me with her sexy pink colour lingerie..first impression is that she indeed look abit like Zhang Shao Han (abt 70% especially her electryfing eyes which can easily melt any guys)

Cut a long story short, shower and proceed to the bed for action...

once on the bed, the gfe is activated as she is not one of those that is mechanical and SOP...she will tcss and get the ball rolling by fondling with your dick...

once my banana is almost ripe, she will suck both my left and right nipple before giving me a BJ and then cow gal and then missionary...

One thing good about her is that she will not rush you ...after i cum, she was still hugging me very tight and leaving my soften dick in her pussy. (think my soften dick was in her pussy for a good 2min before i actually told her i need to get up and wash)

Overall ; my ratings for her as follows;

Looks : 7/10 (definitely much better than those Geylang streets walkers)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (Soft and smooth ...think about 32B)
Pussy : 7.8/10 quite tight (at least for me la)
GFE : 8.5/10
BJ : 7.8/10 (sufficient suction to wake up my brudder)
Damage : SGD 80 + tips

Sori for my poor report

Last of all, She was full of praise for bros Baimi, was told that bro baimi and another brother (Atxc76 or something, sori can't recall) was very helpful towards her during her stay in singapore...Well done brother !

shadezz69
14-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Haha, then i need fast hand fast leg go join this latest forum liao. So 2morrow my point will 201 haha.:D:D

Huh 201 pts? Now you got 301!!:eek:

shadezz69
14-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Ok, how about these 3 pics, with 'dimnesions'
The last pic she said was too sexy and don't
want me to put up, so sh......(quiet)
http://i38.tinypic.com/akabnb.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/11r68o7.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/34t200p.jpg

Kudos to you Bro Baimi... These 3 pixs are really great. Hmmm... really got 'dimensions' wor... Personally, I like the 2nd best cos got the 若隐若现 feel (dun think it showed too much of her face, rather I find those lips alluring), and then followed by the 3rd (showing her great asset) and lastly the 1st. Think you and Bro Aczeta gotta prepare for the next "tsunami" of PMs flowing in...:D

upmepls
15-07-2008, 12:24 AM
saw the thread name Angela Zhang Shao Han already buay tahan already. Saw the pics..... OMG figure even better than Angela.:p

baimi
15-07-2008, 03:31 AM
she has been here for 5 days already
how come still no new FR on her
from new clients.

composite2005
15-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Walau , lau pee hweet looking at those photos.
Pls PM me contact if can. Kam sia seng lor.

aczeta76
15-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Bros with ctc... please post FR hoh...

I was juz telling XL ytd that I give way to other bros this week to allow them to see her

Me wait one more week b4 seeing her.

Dun waste my good intentions hoh

DRSG
15-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Bro Aczeta76 I have pm you for contact.I'm new.Would like to try.Thnaks!

chew78s
15-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Huh 201 pts? Now you got 301!!:eek:

Lor i old bird, So boss give me more :D:D

aczeta76
15-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Lor i old bird, So boss give me more :D:D

hahah..like that oso can..:p

chew78s
15-07-2008, 12:10 PM
she has been here for 5 days already
how come still no new FR on her
from new clients.

Causes u let return customer go try her first. They seldom want write repeat fr .So sometime u must give contact to newbie upfront lar. Then more fr will post.

DayRider
15-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow.. Bro baimi,

You the man.. with so steamy pix on this link.. The queue will be so long, how to book a slot with her..

Thanks for the update pix..

aczeta76
15-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Had a session with Xiao Yan. Not satisfied so went to see XL.

Wow, she has really slim down in the middle and now her @@ looks so much more inviting...hmmm... though not as big as XY but the softness/tenderness makes up for it.

We had a short chat and then went for a quickie. BBBj was as good as before and I had quite a lot of FUN with her in various positions.

Kissing was errhh.. an understatement since we were practically tongue wrestling each other thoughout. (She bruises easily but her tongue doesn't :p)

Due to having met XY earlier and fact that I am meeting Yang Yang later, held on and did not give XL the gism this time.. she was quite surprised that I did not release after the whole session so I had to promise to see her again next week.

hmmm... if LW weren't here then I will be with XL most of the time loh. But since XL got Grandmaster Baimi, I spend my attention of LW loh.

hahaha..

Bros who need her ctc, as usual PM baimi or me