PDA

View Full Version : HC at Leisure

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..

Cuntalk
16-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..

u been there a few times...why dun u start by posting some FRs of the young & sexy gers there?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2002, 04:07 AM
well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..

Cuntalk
17-11-2002, 12:13 PM
well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..

so who were the attrative n sexy gers u tried there...how were their services?:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2002, 04:24 PM
hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..:)

oaoo
17-11-2002, 10:24 PM
hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..:)

I think you can do better than just that .... all for readers here.

Cuntalk
17-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Life is short..F*** hard,
But ur FR not that smart leh... :rolleyes:

Bummer73
19-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Must've been more then a year since I went there. Seems like still the same old girls in this HC.... Joyce, Lisa, Chilli.

Been thinking of going back, since it's still the same old girls... then maybe not.

nokia3510
19-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Bummer, I think I read somewhere chilli left to go over to Galaxy right ? And the infamous Joyce with soooo many horrible reports being filed : left how many girls only to try ? Lisa... then ?

Bummer73
19-11-2002, 03:10 PM
thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....

LeeYokeYuen
19-11-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Bummer73
thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....

Lai Lai has new stock. I just checked. I guess they look very girl-next door. Which is what this place has been good for recently. I know they don't have lots of girls but once in a while they will have some plain jane off the streets work there. Needless to say, the pressure gets to them and they leave which also explains their high attrition rate.

nokia3510
20-11-2002, 08:54 AM
Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks

sibeiheng
20-11-2002, 10:26 AM
Went to check out Leisure last Sunday just before Ah Mei Concert next door. Recep looks like some China lady with an attitude problem. Recommended Kelly. Not many girls around cos not many customers also.

Went up to room and two minutes later Kelly came. Disappointed : no face no boobs. Massage was so so and after 10 minutes pop the question. Full course $120 but I bargain to $100. I decided to go for it because scared later see Ah Mei shake her bums I cannot tahan ... Went out to take barang barang then came in to room, strip and I sian one half already ços quite flat. The only consolation was blow job was quite powerful but only lasted a while. Pussy is very loose, so feels like stirring coffee. Came in less than 10 minutes. Quickly wash up and then run to Indoor Stadium to see my Ah Mei and her bums.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 2/10
Figure: 3/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 4/10

:o

girllover
20-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Did Leisure change recep? last time the recep is quite nice, smiles and everything.

LeeYokeYuen
20-11-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by nokia3510
Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks

Well, depends. I kind of stick to Ivy, I guess I like that type of girls. You could try Helen. or maybe you could niko (if you like service and good attitude) or Jess. Another good attitude is Yvonne.

Friday
22-11-2002, 02:49 PM
hi...me a regular in Leisure....well the place is rather stagnant...but recently got new stocks but please dun count on them as they are sucks and mostly out of shape (FAT...) but becos that place is rather secluded for me so that is why me regular.

anyway my recommendation would be as follow; -

1. Lisa (if you dun mind the buck teeth)
very accomodating with good hot tea BBBJ and doggie
2. Star (if you dun mind her non stop chat)
69 and like to be licked but massage is bad and no BBBJ
3. Babe (baby face)
4. Joanne
havent tried her but from FRs quite good

Hope the above helps.:)

Spectre2
24-11-2002, 12:45 AM
Hello all,
Just thought I'd add in an FR on this interesting yet far-off HC. I come to this place because its not crowded and its in familiar territory. I have tried Lisa a year ago (memorable:) and Joanne this year. Wanna hear about Joanne?

FR:
Went to Leisure on a wet and rainy night. Walked up to the counter, greeted by bored looking receptionists. Asked for recommendation, they just picked a number from the air. Just like Russian Roulette. Purely by luck. Ok lor. Proceed to soak in hot tub, shower and wait to be called.

Lie in room, aircon damn freakin cold. Joanne comes in. Looks tall, but is about 1.65 or so, accentuated by long legs and heels. Face is average to a little above average. At least not dog ugly. Okay lah.
Body: slim, not very big tits, hardly a handful. Probably a B-. Generally quite friendly, will chat in mandarin and very limited English.

Special:
Asked for special after about 20 mins of very average massage. Originally quoted $120, but don't be fooled. Its a standard rate at $100. She gets her stuff (rubber, lubricant, warn management? etc) and returns. Stripped and then knelt down to deliver capped BJ. It's ok, I never complain about BJ.
Surprise, after a while, she request me to enter her from behind. Nice, but I prefer to end in the behind position. Triy missionary, liked it and stayed there. After 5 minutes of furious pumping while she's just lying there, come, heart beating very fast. looks like I did most of the work.

Rest while she cleans up. Quite cheerful, not overly friendly but not fake. Small talk a little, then I leave. Settle bill outside discreetly.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.7
Bod: Slim, B- 6.6
BJ: Average 6.5
FJ: 6.8 okay, got initiative

I'll go back, but try someone else first.
Not too bad if you want an unintimidating, friendly hour. You could get a lot worse if you go by chance....

suede
24-11-2002, 01:26 AM
i tried joanne, couple of months ago...that was the era where bros here mostly commented on her bad service...i did not had a gd time then as well, nontheless, i think she is one good looker

so her service has improved?? maybe can try again

itchyDICK
25-11-2002, 11:49 AM
CHRISTINE

went to leisure last sat n book for yuki n my friend took christine as recomended by the recep tat she just came in on tat day. quite chio n small bulit with golden shhoulder length hair. according to my friend her service is not too bad, veri accomodative n friendly. sorie no fr cos i could not comment on my friend's rating. i would try her one of these days n post fr......

nokia3510
25-11-2002, 02:28 PM
Thanks bro spectre for yr contribution. On Joanne. Very tempted to try her as well. However, quite concerned about her previous reputation of being non-cooperative lah. Thats all.

007digger
03-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Could Yuki, Christine or Joanne do 69?

007digger
03-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Could Yuki, Christine, Niko, Jess, Helen or Joanne do 69?

axedia
03-12-2002, 10:21 PM
CAn any bro recommend any gals ?? used to tried out there. thinking of going down there these few days. pls post FR too if can

girllover
07-12-2002, 10:05 PM
Christine is quite pretty, only 21 years old, boobs a bit too small, small build and quite short, pussy looks real good and young, no AR, no fingering, no frenching, no BBBJ, no licking of boobs and anywhere in the upper body, can lick bush, moans quite loud.

Originally posted by itchyDICK
CHRISTINE
went to leisure last sat n book for yuki n my friend took christine as recomended by the recep tat she just came in on tat day. quite chio n small bulit with golden shhoulder length hair. according to my friend her service is not too bad, veri accomodative n friendly. sorie no fr cos i could not comment on my friend's rating. i would try her one of these days n post fr......

LeeYokeYuen
07-12-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Christine is quite pretty, only 21 years old, boobs a bit too small, small build and quite short, pussy looks real good and young, no AR, no fingering, no frenching, no BBBJ, no licking of boobs and anywhere in the upper body, can lick bush, moans quite loud.

If everything cannot, what did you do in the end besides licking her ??

girllover
14-12-2002, 01:57 AM
Sorry for the late reply, bro LeeYokeYuen, deprived of the internet for a week. Well, she only did capped BJ (didn't even lick my balls), let me licked her pussy and let my didi went inside her pussy, i.e. FJ. No BM as well, guess nothing to BM with, quite a pity, she is quite good looking and young but chest damned flat, even smaller than mine.

menace
14-12-2002, 11:48 AM
Hi Bros,

This is my first FR, so just like to make some contribution.

Been to leisure sometime ago, as I am not a regular cheongster, I just walk in hopeing my lucky star is shining bright. Well, this prove to be my lucky day.

As usual, walk in ask for young gal then when for my favorite Sauna and hot pool until my turn was called. Went to my room and waited, in came a pretty good looking gal. Introduce herself as Paris, very chatty and good figure. Not very good with the massage, but sure knows how to tickle until you start thinking with the other head. Then she pop the question, I usually go for the full course, anyway thats why we visit these places right?

When to get her barang barang, came back strip naked and proceed with BM. My god she is good with that. Allows frenching but no cunt licking. Others are pretty standard stuff, but service attitute is A1.

Well, each man to his own, will summarize below :
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
FJ : 7/10
BM : 8/10

So good luck.

TheSaint
14-12-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by menace
Hi Bros,

This is my first FR, so just like to make some contribution.

Been to leisure sometime ago, as I am not a regular cheongster, I just walk in hopeing my lucky star is shining bright. Well, this prove to be my lucky day.

As usual, walk in ask for young gal then when for my favorite Sauna and hot pool until my turn was called. Went to my room and waited, in came a pretty good looking gal. Introduce herself as Paris, very chatty and good figure. Not very good with the massage, but sure knows how to tickle until you start thinking with the other head. Then she pop the question, I usually go for the full course, anyway thats why we visit these places right?

When to get her barang barang, came back strip naked and proceed with BM. My god she is good with that. Allows frenching but no cunt licking. Others are pretty standard stuff, but service attitute is A1.

Well, each man to his own, will summarize below :
Boobs: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
BM : 8/10

So good luck.

Does she do the hot tea AR for you? Me tried her b4, actually about late 20s, not so young already.:)

Vectra
14-12-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint
Does she do the hot tea AR for you? Me tried her b4, actually about late 20s, not so young already.:)

I too think Paris do not deserve such high rating. Perhap should be more 5 and 6 rating with one 7.

LongSchlong
14-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Is Paris back in Leisure? Last I know was she went over to Galaxy with Chilli. Can anyone verify if this is the same Paris?

LeeYokeYuen
15-12-2002, 12:44 AM
Yes Paris is in Galaxy. Confirmed.

007digger
16-12-2002, 11:20 AM
Other than Lisa, Joyce any new babes there @ Leisure

girllover
21-12-2002, 12:27 AM
For Bros who want to try Joanne. Joanne will be at Leisure till 24 December 2002, after that, don't konw where to find her.

suede
23-12-2002, 12:03 PM
yupz confirmed that nugget of info of joanne, she said she's not coming back becoz she doesn't have a regular stream of customers unlike the other girls

which to me is a pity because i believes she offers one of the better services in leisure, unlike joyce

here is a mini FR

massage: she truly sucks in this category, just some light pressing 5.5

BJ: she realli sucks well in this category, took her time, realli good at using tongue to tap ur dick lightly, also offered BBBJ with hot tea but i declined 8.5

service: friendly, not over chatty, oh her foreplay was sensational too, throw in the works with some tongueing in ear, necking, smooching over the body, licking the nipples ( mine, not hers) 8.5

looks: if joyce deserves 8.5, she gets a 7

hope she comes back haha, but possibility seems remote..

kenex
24-12-2002, 02:07 AM
Anyone can remember Ivy.. i have only been to leisure once, and i got Ivy that time.. and the experience was pretty good, both in terms of service and her looks.. with her silky smooth skin and superb attitude..
Wonder where she has gone...
Any brother can recommend someone in leisure that is of Ivy's league in term of looks?

007digger
24-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Went down on Last Fri 20/12 with my friend booked Lisa & Karen
My friend said Karen was very suck up. This is my first FR.
Abt 5 pm went into rm. Here comes the long hair gal, Lisa, she was sick that day d not had much talking. Massage was so so 4 abt 15 mins. Here's come the golden question. she went out to take a cup of hot t 4 me and back again start to strip. Here come the action, she d a gd bj and I start fingering. D not ask 4 69 dun no can or not (d any bro try 69 with her) d doggie & some other styles feel that hers was quite tired and my didi felt gd. would try her again if go there again.

Any Fr on baby?

suede
25-12-2002, 04:32 AM
btw the recep mentioned a new chick called niko...any FR to share ?

milnaes
29-12-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by suede

nicole is not really new....few month liao.
went down last friday bo bei....so anyhting lah
got my selfself a monsters call gigi....sian....
my friend got a lau bei........sian
another friend got a gal call win not bad....
lisa yuki ivy n joyce on christmas leave..........

007digger
30-12-2002, 09:59 AM
How is nicole performance?

milnaes
31-12-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by 007digger
How is nicole performance?

nothing specials very standard,
but a good looker

Backpacker
04-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Hi Bros,

This is my first FR and first to HC, so just like to make some contribution.

Been to leisure last week. Was serviced by Lisa. Very chatty and can joke around. After 20 mins of so-so massage, pop the question. Quoted $50 for HJ, $80 for BM/HJ and $100 for full. Then asked the difference between first and second. She just say the second one bares upper body. Opt for the full. So she go take her barang barang comes back abt 5 mins later. that left about 20 mins. She started with some foreplay like sucking your ears and nipples, then to capped bj.

I've only been to LSB in Malaysia, so i dun know, but she seems quite professional. while sucking, faced her butt at me for me to caress, very accomodating, unlike those in LSB. Think 69 should not be a problem.

I continued to finger and she got wet. came riding on me while i caress her so-so tits. I ended with a missionary..

Looks: 7/10 (bucked tooth)
Boobs: 6/10
Figure: 6/10
BM : 6/10

Total damage: S$145

Would prefer LSB... total damage=$120 + $40 + $20 tips, all in ringit.

Saw a dyed-hair, slim, tall with boobs lady though. anyone has any idea?

cheers

ladyassassinato
04-01-2003, 10:11 AM
We cannot figure out which gal you are asking for. If you see any gal in your favour next time at Leisure, you can ask the bar counter boy - his name is Raymond. He will tell you.

akaza24
04-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by suede

Tried Nicole today, good looking babe, long hair, in terms of attitude & massage, much better than Joyce and quite chatty. Smooth skin, slim body with nicely shaped tits. FJ is sop, nothing spectacular. Will RTF if no better babes in Leisure. :)

jojoman
05-02-2003, 12:27 AM
also saw the gold hair girl with big boob.

shit ,should have get her name

kenex
05-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi Brothers,

Contemplating my next bonk in leisure, after seeing all the posts here, was wondering if nicole is realli a good looker. I go for good looks and nice hair... can we say that nicole is best looker girl in leisure? joyce seems to be around for a long time.. wanna try someone new! Reply soon ok? Gonna book and bonk her if all's well! Will return with a FR..

Penn
19-02-2003, 01:56 PM
called and booked for an appt with Paris as 1 one the brudders here recommended her as good body.
but recept said not Paris here... must go France and find... haha..

anyone can verify this?

and also, any recommendation for big boobs in Lai Lai?

Penn
19-02-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Penn
called and booked for an appt with Paris as 1 one the brudders here recommended her as good body.

anyone can verify this?

think Paris is in galaxy as i read in another FR..

LeeYokeYuen
19-02-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Penn

anyone can verify this?

Recommendation for Lai Lai - Ivy or Niko

1kwisatz
20-02-2003, 01:19 AM
Dear Bros,

I posted this to a wrong thread previously.
But you guys might want to know this

Went in the week before CNY.
Ask for Angpaih
Massage cost $45...damn expensive

COCO

Face 7-8
Body 7
skin 8 (nice and smooth)
Massage 6
Attitude 7...friendly..make you quite comfortable and happy
BJ 7
FJ 7
Damage: $100

Hope you brothers could try her.

007digger
25-02-2003, 09:13 AM
Do anybody know that when Leisure HC is closing down where will it b relocated.

ENTS
25-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Check with my massuer BABY today.
She said due to bad economy,
developer not tearing down the building.
So Leisure will be still in business for
at least 2-3 years.

jojoman
25-02-2003, 10:23 PM
why no one post report on this hc?
got young girl what!

ENTS
26-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Maybe it's becos fellow brudders scare after too many
FRs, the place may kena raid?

Jojoman is rite. There are alot of chio bus in Leisure.
I will sure return for more.

So fellow brudders, better go and check it out yourself lah.

Maverick01
22-03-2003, 08:06 PM
Hi...tried this gal maggie....26yrs old she said....looks really cannot make it....face a bit fleshy........see her sianzz half but me paiseh bout rejecting one so have to bear with it.....her massage still ok and u can see she tries hard to make it up for her lack of looks with better service.....she also ask me to comment bout her looks...hahaha........haiz have to tell white lies......................

TheSaint
23-03-2003, 04:52 AM
So anymore nice chicks there? Still only the legendary Joyce??:confused:

007digger
25-03-2003, 07:33 AM
U can try Lisa. Very accommodating. Quite somex dnot go there had the rate increase? Dun try joce damn stuck up. Any other new gd recommendations. Would be going on 31 Mar 2003 then mi would put up FR on bros recommended gal.

terrorist
25-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi bro,
Just join & still very green , last round cheong was about 2yrs
ago , so lost touch. Anybody got any good HC that can recommend ??

007digger
26-03-2003, 06:46 AM
Try Leisure or even Malaysia's Lion City SPA HC not a bad place.

Heeman77
26-03-2003, 09:00 PM
hi "terrorist",

You may wish to consider changing your nick...Just a brotherly concern....

terrorist
27-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Heeman77
hi "terrorist",

You may wish to consider changing your nick...Just a brotherly concern....

hI bro,
Tks for your advice , will advice the administrator and change to a new nick.

Thanks bro.

hydragen
08-04-2003, 12:40 AM
went down to leisure this evening....
was horny so just asked recept to introduce.
got me baby....

hmmm.... thought the name was quite cute so okay.
knn - turned out to be a plumbish girl, dark eyes circles... looked haggard - despite that her id card stated 1977.

anyways, nothing spectacular.
massage quite strong but very rush
anyhow press press....

looks: 5.5
figure: 5.5
massage: 6.5 (strong but no technique)
hj: ??
bj: 6 (passable)
fj: ??

RTF: hell no!

girllover
08-04-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by hydragen
got me baby.... - turned out to be a plumbish girl, dark eyes circles... looked haggard - despite that her id card stated 1977.

Errr, baby turned fat already? maybe the one you have is not baby lah, baby quite pretty one, she is the most 24 years old this year and she is one of the girls there that provide better services.

TheSaint
21-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Any bros noe if pretty gal joyce still working in Leisure HC?

Greggo
21-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Any bros noe if pretty gal joyce still working in Leisure HC?

Hey Bros, which Leisure are you talking about?
I know one at Orchard Plaza.
Just met a lady with nice tits, good massage and very smooth skin.

Heeman77
21-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Agreed with Hydragen. Saw baby at the counter when the recept mentioned her name. Lucky never took up her offer. Err, dun mean to hurt anyone here, but she really cannot make it lor.

Look:6
Fig:6

Thats all I can say.

Anyway, saw a ger name Fion there. Tall and slender with long straight black hair. Small boobs but a fem. face. Anyone? Racheal looks quite ok too. Nicole?hmm..looks about 6.7, figure:6.7.

just my 2 cents worth.

ENTS
21-04-2003, 11:37 PM
This may really spoilt baby business.
That time when I was serviced by baby,
I can say her service is quite good lor, very thorough
cat bath, body massage also passable.
But the one thing that really turns me off is her
smelly CB. First time I smelt CB that strong one.
Dunno whether izzit becos of her diet/hygiene or she has some fungal or bacterial infections.

TheSaint
22-04-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Greggo
Hey Bros, which Leisure are you talking about?
I know one at Orchard Plaza.
Just met a lady with nice tits, good massage and very smooth skin.

Leisure HC as in Kallang Leisure Complex. An Ang Pai name Joyce used to be very popular there.

ladyassassinato
22-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Any bros noe if pretty gal joyce still working in Leisure HC?[B]

Yes, Joyce is still working. Just screw her last week, now not so popular liao but look and figure are as good as before especially her boobs - hmmm I like licking them and squeeze them hard.

TheSaint
23-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by ladyassassinato
Any bros noe if pretty gal joyce still working in Leisure HC?[B]

Yes, Joyce is still working. Just screw her last week, now not so popular liao but look and figure are as good as before especially her boobs - hmmm I like licking them and squeeze them hard.

Hmmmm........who is the most popular now?

ladyassassinato
24-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm........who is the most popular now?

Nothing much happening there nowaday lah. Everytime i go only Joyce is lookable - the rest cannot make it.

xtatix
27-04-2003, 02:05 PM
tried Fion 2 months back.
massage not impressive, wanted her massage harder at my legs, but she say already using all her strength.
boobs - A cup to me
svc ok - catbath minimum.
altho i got a BBBJ from her [ my only consolation]
no stereo :o

TheSaint
28-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Does any bro have the contact no. of Leisure HC?

Friday
29-04-2003, 11:31 AM
hi guys

yesterday i got a hell of a good time with this great looker (for me).

can feel that she is putting in strength for her massage though only on my back and legs. after fifteen minutes pop put the question.

she is that sort that doesnt take nonsense....YES OR NO dun act blur type...cos i told her this is my second time and act as if i didnt know what she meant by "special". She was quick to answer back...."DUN TELL ME YOU DUN KNOW WHAT SPECIAL IS OK!!! (in mandarin)"

Like all brudders here say...great body and look. I am not elaborating on our fucks but i all can say is great.

Friday:)

ENTS
29-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Friday
hi guys

yesterday i got a hell of a good time with this great looker (for me).

can feel that she is putting in strength for her massage though only on my back and legs. after fifteen minutes pop put the question.

she is that sort that doesnt take nonsense....YES OR NO dun act blur type...cos i told her this is my second time and act as if i didnt know what she meant by "special". She was quick to answer back...."DUN TELL ME YOU DUN KNOW WHAT SPECIAL IS OK!!! (in mandarin)"

Like all brudders here say...great body and look. I am not elaborating on our fucks but i all can say is great.

Friday:)

Thanks bro Fri.
Haben try Joyce, don't even know how she looks.
But will take your word for it and try her next week.

cnyman
09-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Winnie - FR

Went today ask recep arrange since regular girl was off. There come this slight over-sized girl.

Face : 5
Body : 5 cup 32A
HJ : 5
So-called sexy treatment : 1

1st time in life to experience such f**k up attitude and $$$ face girl. Agreed $80 for sexy HJ (to try the sexiness) ended normal HJ and short while of finger brushing only. Cannot do this and cannot do there. Wanted additional $$ for every items u touch from the other side of textile.

Equivalent to : When order Noodle soup and was served only with plate of plain dry noodle. Thereafter want additional charges for soup, pepper, chilli and spring onion while you are eating the over-priced plain stuff.

Avoid this girl !!!

akaza24
09-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ENTS
Thanks bro Fri.

Joyce - Pretty gal with nice neh neh, average service.
Nicole - Quite pretty with tan slender figure, friendly service.
Coco - Lookable, fair with soft neh neh, friendly service.

bighandsg
10-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know where Geena has gone to ? She told me b4 she left Leisure that she is going to one of MS HC. But I cannot found her in either Dragon or Executive.

xtatix
11-05-2003, 03:17 AM
hey bro TheSaint

here leisure contact number - 64472759

recommend yuki, coco

Darknites
02-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Been a long time since I have been to Leisure... how is the centre doing? any fresh FRs? or is the place also a dead pond?

The good part of this HC is the non-obstructed view of the gals as they go do their "work" plus the food is generally quite good... but you can forget about the facilities such as hot pool and the sauna as they sucks...

cheers,
Shadow

cnyman
02-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Their biz not much change. Just as b4 mostly local. Coco, Joyce and Yuki recommended.

Was there last week. Noticed due to slight slowing down of biz, Yuki's services slightly improved. But still can't compare with the standard when she first came in.

007digger
04-06-2003, 08:27 AM
Is Lisa still around????

itchyDICK
04-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Yuki's still my favourite, accomodating but veri quite though. Her service seems to improve these days cos i tried to finger her but she did not reject....

:D

fat_70
04-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Try her last week. First time though. the massage was so so and short. she change the hair style and look more adorable.

overall was good thot a bit too short. Quite chatty too.

Originally posted by ENTS
Thanks bro Fri.

SiUtCk
04-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Hi all,

This will be my last FR for Sammy boy.

Anyway, call Leisure to try to book Joyce or Yuki. But both of them not working today. The receptionist starts to list all those working finally settle on Gigi. Feeling a bit uneasy, starts to check this thread. Seem like the verdict not so good, so immediately called them and change to Lisa.

It is my first time at leisure. Not a bad HC. But as I do not like to used HC faciliities, the $45 entrance is a bit too steep for me.
Reach the HC 15 mins early.....so hang around the TV area and watch "Ah Seng", while waiting for my turn. Can see that most of the girls there very chio.

5 mins later, my number was called. And I proceed to wash myself through at the room. Another 5 min before Lisa enter the room.

First look at her, could see the bucks tooth. But she looks quite pretty after a while. She is quite a cheerful person and chat with her throughout the massage. Massage was good, could hear my bones cracking. Finally she pops the question. Her price for BJ and FJ is the same, $100. but as I do not do FJ and since she is stripping all. :), the price is not a issue to me.

When she strip down, can see that she have a very solid body, no fat at all. Boobs just nice, since I do not like big neh neh. She starts to lick me all over. And I like the part when she lick my ear...very sensual....

Then she slip the rubber on me and starts to suck. I must say she is a good sucker as I cum within 10 mins. After that, we chat and joke as both of us washed up. When the lights is on, can see that she is actually quite pretty. In my mind as I have try Zen and Sammi of Mikado before. I think she is more pretty than any one of them.

There is my rating and damage:

Looks: 8/10 (if you like buck tooth)
Service: 9/10 (very cheerful and friendly-in fact I starts to treat her like a friend)
Body: 9/10 ( a balance body)
BJ: 8.5/10 (hurts a bit)

Damage:

BJ: $100 (same as FJ but she does stripped all)

That's all Folks. This is my last foray into HC. Hope that you all like my contribution. And thanks all brothers for contributing also. Hope that all brothers cheong safely.

Darknites
05-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Kudos to Bro Siutck!

A good FR... but why is this the last FR? your no. of posting shows you have not been very active in the forum, so when retire from it so soon?

I'm sure all bros welcome any semster who could contribute good FRs to the forum, and you have proved to be one good one at that.. stick around and continue your good job.

Cheers,
Shadow

tankengyong
05-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by akaza24
Joyce - Pretty gal with nice neh neh, average service.
Nicole - Quite pretty with tan slender figure, friendly service.
Coco - Lookable, fair with soft neh neh, friendly service.

Can provide field report of Nicole and Coco?
Saw a pretty girl with long hair last week wearing a long light yellow dress. any body know whats her name? heard she likes to sing.....

TheSaint
15-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Wow, this thread seems like dying off.........., thinking of visiting Leisure again and make this thread alive again, heard there are hidden gems in leisure, if not why it is still surviving, rite?

Anyway, i tried a few gals there,

Eve :
Look :7 (X-factor look but not Xmen ok)
Boobs : 7 (33b)
Attitute : 7
body : 7 (slim no extra fats)
Pussy : 8.5 (pussy hair nicely trimmed, V-shape pubic hair, looks good)

Joyce :
Look : 8 (Sweet ah lian look)
Boobs : 8.5 (34c soft and tender with pinkest nipples i had ever seen)
Attitute : 6.5 (plays a very deffensive game, always hide those big and juicy melons from me licking by using doggie style or using her legs to block them when missionary position, u noe what i mean)
body : 8 (smooth and silky, soft and white with G-string BEST!!)
Pussy : 7 (Normal pubic hair growing there, no special trimming)

Paris : (gone)
Look : 6.5 ( A bit old but still maintaining well)
Boobs : 6.5 (33b not that firm)
Attitue : 7.5 (BBBJ with hot tea, AR with Hot Tea toooooooooooo)
Body : 6.5 ( Normal abit tanned)
Pussy : 6.5 (Normal)

Chilli : (gone)
Look : 7 (A bit lian)
Boobs :7 (34b)
Attitute : 7.5 (friendly and like sister from the secret society)
Body : 7.5 ( Slim and tanned, no extra fats)
Pussy : 7 (Normal)

Thats all i can think about.

Heard that there are Babes like ..............CoCo, Yuki, Nicole, Lisa .

To all Bros out there, come on dun be selfish, lets share the FR on them.

Who got the look and boobs comparable to the legendary JOYCE? Keep them coming

LinHuChong
16-06-2003, 07:41 PM
Wow, this thread seems like dying off.........., thinking of visiting Leisure again and make this thread alive again, heard there are hidden gems in leisure, if not why it is still surviving, rite?

Eve :

Joyce :
Attitute : 6.5 (plays a very deffensive game, always hide those big and juicy melons from me licking by using doggie style or using her legs to block them when missionary position, u noe what i mean)

Paris : (gone)
Look : 6.5 ( A bit old but still maintaining well)
Boobs : 6.5 (33b not that firm)
Attitue : 7.5 (BBBJ with hot tea, AR with Hot Tea toooooooooooo)
Body : 6.5 ( Normal abit tanned)
Pussy : 6.5 (Normal)

Chilli : (gone)
Look : 7 (A bit lian)
Boobs :7 (34b)
Attitute : 7.5 (friendly and like sister from the secret society)
Body : 7.5 ( Slim and tanned, no extra fats)
Pussy : 7 (Normal)

Thats all i can think about.

Yup, any FR on the above gals? Planning to go there next week.

gunners
19-06-2003, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheSaint
[B]

Eve :

Joyce :

Good FR bro, but 50% goners leh... any newest FRs?

gunners
20-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Here some good FRs here for CoCo, Lisa, Joyce, Nicole... anyone can advise the damage for this place?

itchyDICK
20-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by gunners
Here some good FRs here for CoCo, Lisa, Joyce, Nicole... anyone can advise the damage for this place?

u sure dun noe abt the damage??? $45 entrance fees/// hj=$50 only a few gals do tat... bj=fj=$100... u clear????

hardrocksg
21-06-2003, 01:35 AM

Since u heard of them, y dun u try them?
Yuki & Coco are not 2 bad, my personal opinion
Cos they are both quite fair, sweet-looking and petite ?
But to me Yuki was quite alright, not as quiet as some of the brudders said but definitely not a chatterbox too

TheSaint
21-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by hardrocksg
Since u heard of them, y dun u try them?
Yuki & Coco are not 2 bad, my personal opinion
Cos they are both quite fair, sweet-looking and petite ?
But to me Yuki was quite alright, not as quiet as some of the brudders said but definitely not a chatterbox too

I dun noe which one to try, so ask bros here whether any recommendation.

Seems like you tried them before, why dun you give a FR on them, dun be selfish leh...................

hardrocksg
22-06-2003, 01:25 AM
I dun noe which one to try, so ask bros here whether any recommendation.

Seems like you tried them before, why dun you give a FR on them, dun be selfish leh...................

Tats a tough 1 cos I write horri-gible FRs
Secondly, it was quite sometime back.
No details, only memories........
:D

LinHuChong
22-06-2003, 01:38 AM
F! man, tried Coco last week, not so pretty, quiet big size, sexy massage still ok, but pop out question like you want BJ with body massage, without saying she is on period, then neber have sex with her, still charge me 90 for BJ with BM. Not worth it!!:mad:

hardrocksg
22-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by LinHuChong
F! man, tried Coco last week, not so pretty, quiet big size, sexy massage still ok, but pop out question like you want BJ with body massage, without saying she is on period, then neber have sex with her, still charge me 90 for BJ with BM. Not worth it!!:mad:

Wah! Brudder LHC,
U damn unlucky man!
But u still gave 90? If I were u, I would straight cut the price man!

BTW, big size? Was she?

cnyman
22-06-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by LinHuChong

Surprised about ur bad experience! Frequently called 4 Coco. She will normally let u know 1st or even go for day off during her period. Same thing 4 Yuki too. Tats why they got many regulars.

TheSaint
22-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Bros any other Chio and Big Breast gal in Leisure HC?

phantom53sg
30-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Hi Brudders,

Called up Leisure today to look for Eve but was told that she is no more in Leisure....sob...sob...sob...

Any brudder knows her which Health Spa is she working in now? or is she selling chicken rice oredi?

Thanks for the help.

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

anyrider
01-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Went there last week, the facilities there not bad.... went in at 5pm... start massage at 6.30pm.... damn...they forget me...lol...

Got this gal Apple... average looking.... saw a few better gals but never ask names....

k.. FR for Apple...

Massage : Average...

BJ : Average....

FJ : Not bad... above average...

stripped naked when start BJ... BJ with cap using mouth to put on...... never try french as scared got rubber smell...hahahahaha..

Overall service.... B+.....

Will not go for Apple again.... as my id says...anyrider.... will rider all different gals... dun waste my ridering on same gals...unless the gal super chio...super good service...super good... but... never try others how to know who is better.????? lol

sorry... my long winded.....

(DUN BECAUSE OF A TREE..U LOSE THE WHOLE FOREST....)

Helmet Daytona
01-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Can list best top 3 gals to try?

xtatix
01-07-2003, 07:47 PM
1. yuki

2. coco

regards
x

suede79
04-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Here a FR on anna

looks: 30+
HJ: up down 5
BJ: BBBj available with hot tea 6,, but motion is pretty lousy, unlike the leisure gals (regulars should know)
AR: avaialble 6 but i felt it was nothing to shout abt

haizz all in all a waste of money,, although i am a regular in this joint i usually dun book gals,,,just informed the recep that i wan young gals, and in pop this anna ,,,knnb

btw is joyce still around? has her services improved?? other youngbies include fiona and star

rexsee88
04-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by suede79
Here a FR on anna

looks: 30+
HJ: up down 5
BJ: BBBj available with hot tea 6,, but motion is pretty lousy, unlike the leisure gals (regulars should know)
AR: avaialble 6 but i felt it was nothing to shout abt

haizz all in all a waste of money,, although i am a regular in this joint i usually dun book gals,,,just informed the recep that i wan young gals, and in pop this anna ,,,knnb

btw is joyce still around? has her services improved?? other youngbies include fiona and star

Ah Lah mak, What the waste, guess must shortlisted some of your favourite/regular to aviod any disappointment, $$ are hard to earn now a day !!

suede79
08-07-2003, 03:17 PM
yeah man, although i prefer the element of surprise when the gal walks in the door, so i never realli like making bookings

but for the sake of better bonkings, perhaps a booking in advance is needed :p

a bit jaded with this place, hmm maybe dickson is a next dest when they have stocked up ;)

kingofporn
10-07-2003, 03:47 PM
First time been there, find that the enviroment is not too bad but a bit small. Try to ask to some of those good one but all taken .

Here FR for Moon:

Look : Average
Massage : She got a very strong Hand (a bit painful)
HJ : NA
BJ : Good
FJ : Not Bad....still can

suede79
11-07-2003, 10:06 PM
hi roughly how old is she??

kingofporn
14-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Base on my judgement she should be early 20's !

dementedcow
15-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by fat_70
Try her last week. First time though. the massage was so so and short. she change the hair style and look more adorable.

overall was good thot a bit too short. Quite chatty too.

Tried Joyce last week too.

saw all her FRs and decided to see for myself just how pretty she is.

Looks: 8 (sweet-looking and when she does her BJ, looks like a schoolgal)

Complexion: 7.5 smooth and very fair ( i like)

Boobs: 8.5 (Big and soft, with tiny pink nipples)

Figure: 7.5 (slim with just enough flesh at the right places for that extra soft feeling when bonking)

Attitude: 7 (Friendly, not tao. Ask me not to worry and bang her hard, took my hands placed them on her boobs and signal me to ROCK them hard too. WOW!)

Pussy: 6 feel a little loose ( or is my didi too small for her? )

RTF: maybe, she definitely looks good but the sex feels quite mechanical.

Does any brudders here who are her regulars know if she would treat her regulars differently?

Greggo
15-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by dementedcow

Figure: 7.5 (slim with just enough flesh at the right places for that extra soft feeling when bonking)

Attitude: 7 (Friendly, not tao. Ask me not to worry and bang her hard, took my hands placed them on her boobs and signal me to ROCK them hard too. WOW!)

Is this Leisure you bros talking about is from Orchard Plaza?

Does any brudders here who are her regulars know if she would treat her regulars differently?

Greggo
15-07-2003, 04:37 PM

I this place located at Orchard Plaza?

rexsee88
15-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Greggo
I this place located at Orchard Plaza?

Dear Bro Greggo, Leisure HC is located at Leisure Park

Tel No 6447 2759 / 28
Address 5 Stadium Walk 03-03 Leisure Park S 397693

For more info on HCs in sg, this is the link
http://www.listings.com.sg/list.asp?category=2

Enjoy

jumpaman
16-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Chanel - Leisure

Tried to book Joyce but on leave.
So took recep recommendation and had Channel.

Before going to the room waited around in rest area to see
rest of the girls as it was around the time of the hour when
they come out and return tag. I must say that they gots lots
of good ones. Like Dragon standard.

Anyway, went to room and shower SOP.

Then she came in. At first glance, a bit lian. Then when look
closer, quite sweet looking face. Her body not bad too. When
service time is here, she did a geylang style routine. Catbath
follow by BBBJ and then FJ. Many many positions possible. I think
we did at least 5 different in 20mins. My usual pattern is Cowgirl,
follow by Missionary, follow by doggie, follow by standing doggie, then if she is willing, standing both facing each other with her back to wall.

Most girl usually only allow up to pattern 3 then pull long face liao. But she willing to go on and on and on.

My rating:

Face : 8/10
Body : 7/10. Overall grade. As I am leg man, I break this down into:
tummy - 5.5/10 a little bit of fats.
ass - 8/10 firm and shapely, yet soft and smooth to the touch
legs - 6.5/10 nice soft smooth thighs, but not long enuf.
For the breast bradders - I think you only give her a 6/10 as she is B cup.

Overall Look : 7/10. Long rebonded hair. nice when she let it fall on ur body.
Service : 9/10. Very nice and chatty and willing and certainly able.
BBBJ : 8/10 Will ask you if you want cap or not. She look at u with such a sweet face!
HJ : 8/10 With her long nails, she has a great touch and will make u shiver!
FJ : 8.5/10 Allow my 5 positions test. Would be higher but no time to max the exp.

RTF : yes.

Cost : $45 + $120.

On the way out saw more chio girls. Must go back!

curiousboy
16-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by jumpaman
Chanel - Leisure

follow by Missionary, follow by doggie, follow by standing doggie, then if she is willing, standing both facing each other with her back to wall.

Most girl usually only allow up to pattern 3 then pull long face liao. But she willing to go on and on and on.

My rating:

BBBJ : 8/10 Will ask you if you want cap or not. She look at u with such a sweet face!
FJ : 8.5/10 Allow my 5 positions test. Would be higher but no time to max the exp.

guess $45 is for 45 mins right??
that is ex in terms of comparing the price of the other hc bruddrer...

dementedcow
16-07-2003, 10:43 PM
Chanel - Leisure

My rating:

I only paid $45+$120 for joyce.
are the gals there really as good as dragon? didn't see any goods ones while i was there. need to go a few more times.
so who's your fav at dragon? or can you do a comparison between the gals at these 2 HCs?

rexsee88
17-07-2003, 01:13 AM
First time to Leisure, after much discusson with friends where to cheong next, this place seem to be small but quite neat.

Go to the counter, as usual, try to look for a gal called Christine, but was refer to a gal called Chris, start work two months ago, ask for joyce for my friends, but was refer to CoCo and Sugar, proceed to snack & watch TV, and follow by Sauna, but numbers was called in the mid of sauna, went the rooms, saw the gals was ahead of us, so fast, rushing for time, bit Ka Lang Ka Bo already, did manage to catch a shower in the room when the gals are out to get a cup of tea.

while during the conversation, she mentioned about the hassle for the NDP road closure, Brothers may have to take note of the inconvenience during the rehearsal & Aug 9 NDP, they might be close for the actual day, check it out !!

FR for Chris

Face : 7/10
Height: 1.64m
Body : 6/10. tummy a little bit of fats, boobs cannot make it, even smaller than mine, hardly to reach A cup, ass bit shapely,
smooth thighs and nice legs, feel shiok when the pussy is resting on the back, warming & soft feeling during the massage.
Massage: 6/10, have strength, not bad for HC standard
Overall Look : 7/10. Long with curly hair.
Service : 8/10. Very nice and chatty and accommondating, trying hard to plaese.
BBBJ : 5/10 not very pro, too hard and painful, maybe still new !
FJ : 6/10 too much of KY Jelly, therefore very loose, lot of moob, probably she is enjoying more than me.
RTF : may be, if the favorite is not around

Damages: $45 + $100.

While the clock was approaching 11pm late night, All the girls came down from the staircase getting ready to go home, saw a few chio one, one of them is Fiona, slim & Tall, my friend's dream girl, after change to casual, really like g/f next door, definitely must go back one day.

jumpaman
17-07-2003, 09:05 AM
are the gals there really as good as dragon? didn't see any goods ones while i was there. need to go a few more times.
so who's your fav at dragon? or can you do a comparison between the gals at these 2 HCs?

What u paid for Joyce is same as what I pay for Channel. So it looks like rates are standard for this place. So quite expensive but not as expensive as Dragon. But from what I see they got fight with Dragon. So far my fav dragon girl is carnation and I saw at least 2 at leisure who can fight with her. When I try these girls I will post a FR and do comparison between Leisure and Dragon so keep a look out.

Darknites
17-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Fiona... is she a new gal? Did not really hear of her before.

Leisure is pretty value for money... I was once a regular there.. but their gal's standard does fluctuate... sometimes quite good.. then the few good ones left and left with majority junks... hence, stop going there...

if the gal can compare with MS gals, I will definitely be back Leisure again :P Appreciates bros recommendations, esp those can compare with Carnation of Dragon :)

Cheers,
Shadow

shoot
17-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Hello bro out there, I remember I only paid Joyce $100 + $45 entrance about 6 month ago. Don't tell me they have up the price?:confused:

nehnehpok
17-07-2003, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ShadowBro
[B]Fiona... is she a new gal? Did not really hear of her before.

formerly frm eminent... tink her boobs r fake coz a bit hard. provides e best catbath i ever experienced... extremely good with her tongue... ah lian looking, tall n slim. for those who has a fetish for thick n dense bush, she's definitely e 1...

milnaes
17-07-2003, 01:57 PM

To all bro,

all gals there are only 100, no such things as 120.
So please take note, dun be con......

tanterry
17-07-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by milnaes
To all bro,

all gals there are only 100, no such things as 120.
So please take note, dun be con......

of course if you ask that question some gals will jack up the price. & Yes, it should be 100 lah. However, the gals will know you're newbie once you asked " how much?" :eek:

SiUtCk
17-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Dear ShadowBro,

Thank you for your compliment. Anyway. my brother starts to feel itsy again. So thinking of going back to leisure, But as their entrance is too x. Like to find the BEST OF THE BEST first. So like to know compare to Lisa, how do the brudders here rates Joyce, Nicole, Yuki and Channel.

Thanks in advanced

LancerFan
18-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
of course if you ask that question some gals will jack up the price. & Yes, it should be 100 lah. However, the gals will know you're newbie once you asked " how much?" :eek:

Bro, may i know the operating hrs of this HCs and other HCs normally in spore?

As for the question of "asking how much", if we dont ask, will we being ketok when we settle the bill outside at the cashier? Wld appreciate ur advice, me newbie :)

LancerFan
18-07-2003, 03:12 PM
sorry, double click the "reply" :)

tanterry
18-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by LancerFan [/i]

As for the question of "asking how much", if we dont ask, will we being ketok when we settle the bill outside at the cashier? Wld appreciate ur advice, me newbie :)

We won't settle the bill at the cashier as it's between you and that gal. Now u know that it's supposed to be illegal, right? So, my advice is, for you newbie, don't venture into it.

Okay from my experience.. Not all but some gals including aunties would quote higher than usual price if you enquired about the price. some even quote 150 to 200 instead of 100, & that gonna spoil the mood liao.

shoot
18-07-2003, 04:41 PM
Hello Bro LancerFan, operating hr normally fr 11am-11pm.

Normally I will just pay her $100 after the whole session inside the room, pretend that u r very familiar with the place already. Of couse sometime the girl will ask u is it the 1st time here, u can sian a bit lah.

As far as I know, only HC around Marina South area charged $120-$150 for full package.

LancerFan
18-07-2003, 04:46 PM
to bro shoot, tanterry,
thanks for sharing your info and experience, really appreciate that...now, I have better knowledge of enjoying my life...thank!

dementedcow
18-07-2003, 11:20 PM
What u paid for Joyce is same as what I pay for Channel. So it looks like rates are standard for this place. So quite expensive but not as expensive as Dragon. But from what I see they got fight with Dragon. So far my fav dragon girl is carnation and I saw at least 2 at leisure who can fight with her. When I try these girls I will post a FR and do comparison between Leisure and Dragon so keep a look out.

Sorry bro jumpaman,
i actually meant to say i only paid $45+$100, but i keep seeing your $120 and made a typo error. wanted to warn you about the price.

in terms of looks, i must say you should really try joyce.
but actually, i rank good service and figure higher than looks cause i won't be spending a lot of time looking at their faces while doing them.

do keep us posted about the comparison. thanks

bradpitt968
20-07-2003, 11:15 PM
After reading so much... must go check Joyce up man.... but after calculating... $45 (entrance) + $100 (FJ) = $145!! Wah!! with another $15... i can have 4 session with my dear thai girl liao man...... let say make it balance... $80 for 50mins... then i'll have at least 2 session still......

But I read so much about Joyce and really want to see whether is she really so heavenly? and must check out her boobs also... since some bros here say till so nice....

gunners
21-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
After reading so much... must go check Joyce up man.... but after calculating... $45 (entrance) + $100 (FJ) = $145!! Wah!! with another $15... i can have 4 session with my dear thai girl liao man...... let say make it balance... $80 for 50mins... then i'll have at least 2 session still......

But I read so much about Joyce and really want to see whether is she really so heavenly? and must check out her boobs also... since some bros here say till so nice....

hey brudder,
where do you cheong one man... every thread you complain expensive... so where wld you recommend for good chicks and cheap cheonging?

rexsee88
22-07-2003, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shoot
[B]Hello Bro LancerFan, operating hr normally fr 11am-11pm.

All bros great cheongsters of Leisure HC, due to road closure on 26th July (Sat) & 9th Aug (Sat) to facilitate National Day Parade 2003 & Rehearsal , the HC will be closed, give a call before you pay a visit to avoid any disappointment.

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:59 AM
hey brudder,
where do you cheong one man... every thread you complain expensive... so where wld you recommend for good chicks and cheap cheonging?

Next aim.... Lion Spa across the border.... RM$200... everything in..... according to reports.... very good service plus very chio girl with very good figure.... dunno true or not.... but after converting it's less than S$95 for about 45mins with massage.... so i guess not bad.

Pls pardon me.... we must enjoy but too bad... not as well off as some of u guys here... so bo bian.... = (

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 08:01 AM
hey brudder,

Btw...... if all of us got alot of spare $$ to spend.... who wouldn't want to try all that have good FR here?? right?? who wouldn't want to enjoy more.... but it's always $$ problem.

So pls spare a thought for those who probably have only $100 to $200 per mth to spare ok.... and to last 30days somemore u know.... =.. (

milnaes
27-07-2003, 04:02 PM
To all bro,
bro shoot is rite, only MS area gals charge 120-150. That's i seldom visit that place anymore. All CBs are the same, why pay more.
Just to share wat i do.
B4, going 2 the HC, do some homework, check which are the good ones. Make appointment to avoid disappoint. Well, depend where u go. Normally i will go 4 those who have pools(limited). Relax abit. Then proceed 2 the room. U knoe the gals come in n massage abit. Talk to the gal, break the ice. If the gal are comfortable with u, i'm sure u will enjoy later. If its a lousy massage, i will pop out the golden question first. Special first can. Never ask the price, standard 100 if the prce is higher the gal will tell. If the gal say 120, then say i have only 100 left. Ai lai mai sau, say u never pay more 100. She cannot then done, ask her F spider. Explain counter.
Heheheee, i'm sure gal oso scare......
Time are bad can save, save lor........

Hitman
27-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Was at Leisure today and asked for Joyce. Not bad, still can vaguely remember me although I've not visited her for a really long time (maybe because of the tattoo on my shoulder).

Still as pretty and the body is just so delicious looking. Can tell she put on a wee bit of weight from the last time I saw her, but overall still very sexy and nice. She'll melt hearts if she really smiles from her heart... She doesn't seem happy and it's like there's a lot on her mind, I'm saying this because I feel that somehow it will affect her service level. Anyway, that's just my observation...

Massage about 10 minutes and went into action. Pretty SOP, nothing to shout about, just another average bonk.

For brothers who like a pretty face and a nice body, Joyce is a good choice. Look elsewhere if you're into gf feeling and/or good service...

HCprince
28-07-2003, 12:48 PM
joyce of leisure

Sad to hear abot the poor attitude of joyce from leisure..

I personally tried her alot of time & is oso her regular. Find that she is quite accomodating if u noe how to make her 'high'.

Agreed with some brothers that her attitude might be fuck up at times.. I guess the previous bonker that fuck her muz have pissed her off. But most of the time, she provide quite good 'personalised' service to me..

She allows fingering to a certain extend n do 69 with me.B4 i noe, the whole fucking bedsheet is wet with her love juice..

I guess datz the priviledge of being gentle with her. The trick is not to act like a fuckin hungry wolf. Go slow and gently.

Hitman
28-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by HCprince

I personally tried her alot of time & is oso her regular. Find that she is quite accomodating if u noe how to make her 'high'.

Agreed with some brothers that her attitude might be fuck up at times.. I guess the previous bonker that fuck her muz have pissed her off. But most of the time, she provide quite good 'personalised' service to me..

She allows fingering to a certain extend n do 69 with me.B4 i noe, the whole fucking bedsheet is wet with her love juice..

I guess datz the priviledge of being gentle with her. The trick is not to act like a fuckin hungry wolf. Go slow and gently. To be fair to her, her attitude not really poor lah, at least she still gives me a really sweet smile during the 'job'. But it's just that her conscious mind is not at 'work', seems 'troubled' by other things... and this will ultimately affect the way she conduct her 'business'.

HCMAN
04-08-2003, 01:40 AM
any updated good recomendation of who is good there ?

who got pretty face, who got big breast ?

I try STAR yday, average only
who is better than her

any gal who like wear skirt ?
atleast when she massage can peep at her CB hahah shd be quite shoik feeling mah

HCMAN
04-08-2003, 01:42 AM
there is a KTV below leisure
lok quite happening leh when i saw quite a few choi bu there

rexsee88
04-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by HCMAN
there is a KTV below leisure
lok quite happening leh when i saw quite a few choi bu there

That the Dynasty KTV, its quite happening, There is a thread on
"Dynasty KTV'' , enjoy !!

HCMAN
04-08-2003, 11:30 PM
oh izzit
thank

gunners
08-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Btw...... if all of us got alot of spare $$ to spend.... who wouldn't want to try all that have good FR here?? right?? who wouldn't want to enjoy more.... but it's always $$ problem.

So pls spare a thought for those who probably have only $100 to $200 per mth to spare ok.... and to last 30days somemore u know.... =.. (

true lah... everyone has limited $$$ flow... so must maximise... so for me once a month lor...

by the way, where is lion spa? dun you find it leh chay to go JB meh?

klik88
09-08-2003, 05:19 PM
joyce of leisure

I guess datz the priviledge of being gentle with her. The trick is not to act like a fuckin hungry wolf. Go slow and gently.

Maybe during certain time of a "month", she not in good mood.

gunners
11-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Next aim.... Lion Spa across the border.... RM$200... everything in..... according to reports.... very good service plus very chio girl with very good figure.... dunno true or not.... but after converting it's less than S$95 for about 45mins with massage.... so i guess not bad.

Pls pardon me.... we must enjoy but too bad... not as well off as some of u guys here... so bo bian.... = (

Yo Brudder,
Where is tis Lion Spa you tok about? Across the border where? And who do you recommend? Got good things must share mah!!! :)

gunners
11-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
To be fair to her, her attitude not really poor lah, at least she still gives me a really sweet smile during the 'job'. But it's just that her conscious mind is not at 'work', seems 'troubled' by other things... and this will ultimately affect the way she conduct her 'business'.

All brudders out there who are regular @ leisure...

Who is better...... Joyce, Nicole or Chanel? In terms of looks, service, neh-neh... has any brudder tried all 3 of them b4?

Thinking of going down tis week, but got limited $$$ to burn, so must spend wisely... :p

Kdajong99
12-08-2003, 03:43 PM
In terms of service, i still prefer Chanel. But nicole looks better. Never try joyce before.

Chanel will give you a cat bath first after the massage, including licking of toes, fingers and ass rimming. After which will give you a BJ (with or without condom..up to you) Then comes the actual FJ.
I like the way she roam around your didi during the cat bath.

HJ : N/A
B/J : 8/10
F/J : 8/10
A/R : Yes
Cat Bath : Yes
French : Yes

For Nicole, it's been a long time since i try her. Not special that i recall except she's quite a looker.

Helmet Daytona
12-08-2003, 09:49 PM
How much is the HJ, BJ & FJ of Channel? Reqd advance booking?

Kdajong99
13-08-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
How much is the HJ, BJ & FJ of Channel? Reqd advance booking?

I always ask for full service which is at $100. Just the BJ itself i'm not clear how much it cost. Go around 2pm in the afternoon and you will usually get her cause she's not so ang pai. But every month she will be away for a week probably due to visiting relatives.

rexsee88
13-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
I always ask for full service which is at $100. Just the BJ itself i'm not clear how much it cost. Go around 2pm in the afternoon and you will usually get her cause she's not so ang pai. But every month she will be away for a week probably due to visiting relatives.

For detail of charges, refer the link below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8255&perpage=15&pagenumber=7

rave
15-08-2003, 02:10 PM
All brudders out there who are regular @ leisure...

Who is better...... Joyce, Nicole or Chanel? In terms of looks, service, neh-neh... has any brudder tried all 3 of them b4?

Thinking of going down tis week, but got limited $$$ to burn, so must spend wisely... :p

Tried Joyce and Nicole b4.

In terms of looks and figure, Joyce better ... in fact she's one of the prettiest I ever met.

In terms of service and attitude, Nicole much better and friendlier.

akaza24
15-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by rave
Tried Joyce and Nicole b4.

In terms of looks and figure, Joyce better ... in fact she's one of the prettiest I ever met.

In terms of service and attitude, Nicole much better and friendlier.

Agree that Joyce is very pretty with nice body too. For attitude wise, can go for Nicole, Coco or Lisa. These are the 4 gals I hv tried so far in Leisure and I can say all of them gv quite shiok services. Can RTF type.

hearthrob
16-08-2003, 02:05 AM
So any new gal lately?

HCprince
16-08-2003, 09:47 PM
sorry if this is a stoopid Qs..

been cheonging Leisure HC for quite some time liao, but never seen Nicole or Chanel B4..or maybe I have but dun noe their name..

I noe most of the 'chios' ladies down there but never heard Nicole or chanel chio..

Read alot abot these 2 ladies, so i want to try them out.

Maybe brothers out there wld like to help me 2 identify them or gimme a gauge in terms of looks as compare to Joyce or Fiona.

How wld u rate Nicole or Chanel in terms of their looks compare to Joyce or Fiona..

I wld Give Joyce 9/10 and Fiona 8/10.

many thanx!!

suede79
16-08-2003, 10:54 PM
same as u HC prince, i have neber met those 2 before, and i dun think i have seen any other chio bu in leisure beside joyce and fiona

so i thank anyone in advance who can furbish more info, so that i can try them out hehe

HCMAN
16-08-2003, 11:09 PM
THAT MEAN THEY TALK COCK WAN LOH

HCprince
16-08-2003, 11:47 PM
if i can recall...don't quote me.

Nicole is quite a plump & cannot make it lao chee

As for Chanel, i think she is oso 1 dat cannot make it. Dun noe if its the blonde hair bloke @ leisure

unless theres a new 'Nicole'

Juz want to verify that the FR given by some bros out there are correct..

bakemono
17-08-2003, 03:19 AM
Yo bros..

I just came back from overseas.. never been back for a long time

Can someone tell me the contact number to Leisure HC? I wanna go next week, b4 I depart singapore again

thanks for help

liankwang
17-08-2003, 09:24 AM
After reading so much about Joyce so went down to book her 3 days ago. Wow see beh chio, beh tahan!! After 10 mins massage she popped up the magic line: ' WANT SPECIAL?'How can I resist....ok and immediately she went out to get her barang.
Came back, dimmed the light until I can barely see my own fingers! But I saw her stripped in front of me under the corner ceiling spot light.....simply irresistable! How I wished I could freeze the sight for some time to enjoy. She turned around ..... laid on top of me and started sucking my nipples, my whole torso!
After 10 mins, put on the cap and BJ !!! Good sucking power and I could feel the sensational licking & sucking power!!! I tried to suck her beautiful pinkish nipples/breast but she some how quite resistant..but somehow relented and asked me to be real gentle!
Only licked & sucked her breast for 5 secs only !.....maybe it was my my first biz transaction with her. After I came off full load she asked me ' Free must come back ok' Wow liow my bro hardened again but $$$ cannot allow second shot so told her will visit her again real soon!!

Ratings:
LOOKS ----------- 8/10
BODY ------------- 8/10
BJ ----------------- 7/10 (CAP ON)
FJ ----------------- 6/10

Comments: Generally quite friendly, very quiet and serious type but occasionally will smile!

Helmet Daytona
17-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Joyce so good, gonna try.

rexsee88
17-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by bakemono
Yo bros..

I just came back from overseas.. never been back for a long time

Can someone tell me the contact number to Leisure HC? I wanna go next week, b4 I depart singapore again

thanks for help

You could refer to Page number 8 thread No.7 of this thread more information.

bakemono
17-08-2003, 06:07 PM
whee thanks :)

Got the number now.. I actually skim through the thread to find it.. missed it b4 :p

Cheers.. will post FR after my raid

nehnehpok
17-08-2003, 08:24 PM
sorry if this is a stoopid Qs..

been cheonging Leisure HC for quite some time liao, but never seen Nicole or Chanel B4..or maybe I have but dun noe their name..

I noe most of the 'chios' ladies down there but never heard Nicole or chanel chio..

Read alot abot these 2 ladies, so i want to try them out.

Maybe brothers out there wld like to help me 2 identify them or gimme a gauge in terms of looks as compare to Joyce or Fiona.

How wld u rate Nicole or Chanel in terms of their looks compare to Joyce or Fiona..

I wld Give Joyce 9/10 and Fiona 8/10.

many thanx!!

Fiona 8/10??? sure a not??? Ur marking a bit the lenient rite bro??? Agreed dat she is quite chio but to give her dat high a distinction for her looks... I shan't comment any further coz maybe each got their own taste...

Sincere21
17-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Hi guys i was at Leisure this afternoon and noticed there was a sexy receptionist who brought her young daughter along.

anyone knows if this recep provides full svc?

Kdajong99
18-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Sincere21
Hi guys i was at Leisure this afternoon and noticed there was a sexy receptionist who brought her young daughter along.

anyone knows if this recep provides full svc?

Thought you posted this question in another thread?:rolleyes:
Is she really that good you wanted her so badly? Maybe you can ask her for full svc next time you're there and give us a FR. :D

bunnyrabbit
18-08-2003, 10:31 PM
hear from my frd that 1 of the massage gals there is quite chio looking...
name tink is Miko..any bros had any FR on her??

girllover
19-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bunnyrabbit
hear from my frd that 1 of the massage gals there is quite chio looking... name tink is Miko..any bros had any FR on her??
Bro, the name of the girl is Nicole I think, I think there are some FR on her somewhere, just do a search.

gedangsa
19-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Bro, the name of the girl is Nicole I think, I think there are some FR on her somewhere, just do a search.

Hi Bro girllover,

Good to see you around again.

Is this Leisure the expensive HC ? What's the entrance fee and cosr of special there now ? Until now, i still haven't been bcos some bros said the entrance and special is expennsive. So, this the bad economy, is the price still the same now ?

Tks

girllover
19-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Heh! bro gedangsa, thought you quit HC already? coming back for more ah, kekeke.

I am just popping by to take a look at the posts sometimes, sometimes kay po cannot tahan mah, so do one or two posts lor. This side of the forum very interesting lar, the very reason why I got hooked to it in the first place.

Leisure's entrance fees is not considered the most expensive lar, still got Dragon, Lexon, World Spa, etc that are more expensive but compare to most others, it is a little more expensive, last time entrance is S$45, now dun know still the same price or not. Can call to find out lah.

The FJ price there is only S$100, the rest of the service just count down from there lor. Dun think the FJ price will increase, correct me if I am wrong.

The way I look at it, I am looking at the total amount of money I spend, $100 + $45 = $145 for FJ whereas for those HC with entrance fee like $35 but FJ $120, added up to $$155, still more expensive than Leisure.

Before I quit the HC scene about eight months ago, Leisure is the place I frequent the most. I guess one of the reason is about 90 percent of the girls are below 30 and most of the are quite pretty and good plus one can really have a good look at the girl while sittiing down having snacks. Price wise, it is still ok, unlike Dragon where one has to spend $56 + $150 = $206 for FJ. Dun know whether it is the same now.

Leisure is one of the HC where I have tried most of the girls there, minus the fat ones and I would say almost all of them I have a good time, except a very minor few not so good experience.

It is definitely worth it to go there, sit around outside, have some snacks, watch the girls walk by and see if you like the girls there, I guarantee you you will find something you like. If you do, just talk to one of the guy with the walkie talkie there to find out the girl's name, then go recep and book her lor. Dun be pai seh ok? I did that before mah, no sweat one.

Enjoy yourself, dun miss one of the better HCs.

P/S: aiya, just remember something, dun think I have met any big boobs there, sorry, kekeke, I know you like big boobs.

bunnyrabbit
19-08-2003, 10:39 PM
hey thks bro girlover!!

well the entrance fee is still $45 for leisure..been ther wif my frd tink last nth...but didnt manage to see any gals in the canteen area...=(

anyway will sit there longer next time..haha..agree on yr price a bit 2 ex for dragon...$200+ can find PRC in geylang n mlysia leh...keke...:D

yupbillions
20-08-2003, 05:17 PM
FR for Fiona

massage-SOP
Looks-6.5
Boobs-6.5 (medium, but really hard. boobjob???)
BJ-8 (good suction plus deepthroat)
FJ-7.5 (pretty tight pu**y)

It seems she's just started several months ago, and she's 23. Also, i was her first customer of the day, which may explain the tightness.

Her attitude is not the best in the world. Very quiet and timid. However, overall i had a decent time.

Won't RTF. Too many girls, not enough time.

nehnehpok
20-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by yupbillions
FR for Fiona

It seems she's just started several months ago, and she's 23.

She was formerly frm eminant. Agreed dat she has probably had a boob job coz it was really really hard. Her cat bath was really fantastic... very ticklish. Think was the best i ever experienced. A must try!!!

Kdajong99
20-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
She was formerly frm eminant. Agreed dat she has probably had a boob job coz it was really really hard. Her cat bath was really fantastic... very ticklish. Think was the best i ever experienced. A must try!!!

Hard neh neh? Maybe she has been working very hard at the gym train up her breast muscle. :D

girllover
21-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Fiona's boobs were not hard when I tried her at Eminent and subsequently at Leisure a while ago. I think bros may be right, she may have a boob job. Agreed that her catbath is very good, one of the best I have tried.

nehnehpok
21-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Fiona's boobs were not hard when I tried her at Eminent and subsequently at Leisure a while ago. I think bros may be right, she may have a boob job. Agreed that her catbath is very good, one of the best I have tried.

Come to think of it, wat u said its true. When she was at eminent, her breasts seems much smaller n definitely not hard at all. Cfm went for implants. Another thing dat sets her apart frm the others dat i've tried is her nice thick long n uniquely straight bush... Love it!!! There was once when i 69 untill few strands got stuck between my teeth... Free dental floss. :D

girllover
21-08-2003, 02:27 AM
Hahaha bro nehnehpok, her pussy is the very first one I ate, dun know why I ate her pussy since I dun have the practice, maybe her pussy too attractive liao and her catbath too good liao, kekeke.

HCMAN
21-08-2003, 02:32 AM
FR for Christine or christina (cant rem the name but she is a new gal)
today is her 6days only

massage-pai tahan her lah, no strength at all 1/10
Looks-6.0
Boobs-6.5 (medium and soft)
BJ-4 (no suction at all and 5 blow only)
FJ-7.0 (pretty lose cb, i only change 2 position and paitahan liao hahaah)

HCMAN
21-08-2003, 02:36 AM
today also saw 1 choi bu there
wonder it tat nicole ?

bradpitt968
21-08-2003, 06:56 AM
true lah... everyone has limited $$$ flow... so must maximise... so for me once a month lor...

by the way, where is lion spa? dun you find it leh chay to go JB meh?

Yah.... i do find it leh chey.. somemore my work place is not anywhere near the north.... and according to what i've read.... they start to work at about 1pm plus... and at about 4pm... i must report to my "OC" (gf) liao.... so even if want to cheong there and go back work... very difficult.... so haven't try also. probably will just try Joyce out after reading all FRs here... on how chio she is.... with reasonably good service.

rexsee88
22-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by HCMAN
FR for Christine or christina (cant rem the name but she is a new gal)
today is her 6days only

massage-pai tahan her lah, no strength at all 1/10
Looks-6.0
Boobs-6.5 (medium and soft)
BJ-4 (no suction at all and 5 blow only)
FJ-7.0 (pretty lose cb, i only change 2 position and paitahan liao hahaah)

Bro HCMAN you sure she only 6 days there, The last time have her was 6 weeks ago, not sure the same one are we talking about, but the BJ were kind of rough, made my boss so pain, but she is friendly, some g/f feeling.

I think most gals like to tell Bros there are new there to increase their popularity, I was told the latest gal is by the name of Crystal.

HCMAN
22-08-2003, 09:35 PM
this wan then i dun know but see her press massage like bo cha wan no strength at all
but 6days old i really dun know leh as she say wan and the reception also told me new gal

Originally posted by rexsee88
Bro HCMAN you sure she only 6 days there, The last time have her was 6 weeks ago, not sure the same one are we talking about, but the BJ were kind of rough, made my boss so pain, but she is friendly, some g/f feeling.

I think most gals like to tell Bros there are new there to increase their popularity, I was told the latest gal is by the name of Crystal.

hello
23-08-2003, 10:40 PM
FR on Fiona

Looks= 5/10

Massage= 5/10 (If only she uses more strength, it will be better)

boobs= 4/10 (small boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs are hard, looks fake to me. Boobs size are too small for me)

BJ= 6/10 (Not enough sucktion but deep throat)

FJ= 5/10 (No sound effect from her but willing to try stunts)

Dont think i will rtf cause she is too quiet and the most important parts is her boobs are small....

Helmet Daytona
23-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Tink Joyce would be the No1 gal in this HC.

nehnehpok
24-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by hello
FR on Fiona
boobs= 4/10 (small boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs are hard, looks fake to me. Boobs size are too small for me)

Funny, seem to hv abundance of pink nipples nowadays... Don't remember dat her's was dat colour b4. :confused:

omnia
25-08-2003, 03:28 PM
tried joyce - contributed to her stable of upmarket cars lor..LOL & channel...

joyce is a beauty & lived up to her reputation...servicewise - average, nothing special, abit on the quiet side...worth a try just for her looks & her pink tits...

channel looks like an ah lian, tall skinny wif small tits...servicewise - good, gf, quite chatty, nice sensual stroking wif her long talon fingernails...

overall, found leisure to be abit run down...rms not that clean wif wall paper pealing off...

omnia
25-08-2003, 03:28 PM
tried joyce - contributed to her stable of upmarket cars lor..LOL & channel...

joyce is a beauty & lived up to her reputation...servicewise - average, nothing special, abit on the quiet side...worth a try just for her looks & her pink tits...

channel looks like an ah lian, tall skinny wif small tits...servicewise - good, gf, quite chatty, nice sensual stroking wif her long talon fingernails...

overall, found leisure to be abit run down...rms not that clean wif wall paper pealing off...

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Had just finished the bonk with Joyce. Just as what the rest of the other FRs, my sentiments exactly. If I'm gonna write my experience with her, it'll be another exact copy.

Its my first time to Leisure and boy this place is much better than all other joints, in my opinion much better than the stinking Dragon, although I still like Lexon's ambience and settings more.

In terms of food wise, not as good as Lexon. But at least there's food and not stale roti (as in Dragon's) ... tears nearly come out :rolleyes:

The best I like about Leisure is that their pantry area and other resting areas has full view of gals walking to the counter to get their next session's details. You can just rest and relax and see which gal is pretty then ask the captain for the name.

And I did just that. Saw a chio bu, who's looks stands out from the rest, even prettier than Joyce in my opinion. Her name is Coco.

Any FR? If not, I'll provide one before this week ended. ;)

PrinceCharming
27-08-2003, 01:07 AM
bro,
I don't know why there is so much of fuss created for joycee.Tried her yesterday and it was one of my worst bonk in HC.First of all she is very quite,don't speak much,service wise below average.looks are just Ok and not to die for....Overall waste of my hard earned $145.During the whole session she compained about the pain in her eyes and her pussy.Latter on came to know that some problem because of contact lenses .I don't know what was wrong with her pussy yesterday.
Only positive part i think about her was that she loves if her breast are squeezed hard.Rest is SOP,nothing to shout.
I don't how come she is able to buy BMW within one year if she provides such kind of service....
PrinceCharming

PrinceCharming
27-08-2003, 01:14 AM
after my worst session with joycee,saw a beutiful girl around the reception area.She smiled couple of times when i looked at her.I got horny once again and thought to give her a try,as my previos session with joycee was not good at all.Guys i tell u she is really worth for every penny.
Here is brief FR about
LOOks : 6.5
Body : fair and smooth skin nearly 1.64cm
breasts: 32b
BBBJ : average ,good suction
AR:8/10 ...she spent nearly 5 minute licking and pocking her tounge inside
FJ: quite accomodating and like to fuck hard...
RTF: yes
She is worth trying
PrinceCharming;)

Cool Shave
27-08-2003, 04:45 AM
tried joyce as curious with her so call beautiful face and perfect tits report

feeling horny last week and booked Jocye. waited for 5 mins and she came in.......

wearing a black long dress and looking pale, she was not as pretty as many bros had reported but she does have a nice pair of boobies

after 10 mins of boring massage, I ask for a sexy massage and boy!!! was I dissappointed, all she did was to run her fingers up by butt and thigh for 10 mins.....what a waste of time!!!!

she ask if I wanted any special and I say "why not"

undressing slowly with her back facing me I could see her matching black bra and thongs with a nice butt and smooth skin

turning around and agreed with the bros that her breast was near perfect. it was cream white and had the tiniest pink nipples I ever saw.

her BJ was good as she goes up and down the entire shaft of the dick and not just play with the dick head. she also gives a nice cat bath

FJ was so so as she doesn't like too many position. I usually can tahan for quite a while and she was like kind of black face and said that she felt pain and cannot penetrate too deep

after finishing, I enjoyed looking at her bathing with the door open and soaping her white skin.

the FR area as follows

look : 6/10

massage : forget it!!!

breast : 9 /10

BJ : 8/10

FJ : 5/10

revisit : nah!!!

hearthrob
27-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by PrinceCharming
after my worst session with joycee,saw a beutiful girl around the reception area.She smiled couple of times when i looked at her.I got horny once again and thought to give her a try,as my previos session with joycee was not good at all.Guys i tell u she is really worth for every penny.
Here is brief FR about
LOOks : 6.5
Body : fair and smooth skin nearly 1.64cm
breasts: 32b
BBBJ : average ,good suction
AR:8/10 ...she spent nearly 5 minute licking and pocking her tounge inside
FJ: quite accomodating and like to fuck hard...
She is worth trying
PrinceCharming;)

Is she fully shaven?....tried to book her but she's on morning shift.....shit! hey it realm!
then no choice choose coco, but more shit!
waited more than 30mins still did not appear!
called up recept say must wait for another 10mins!
so waited for another 20mins but still didn't come into the room!
fedup, get changed and ask the recept to refund money!!

It'll be a long long long long long time before I'll ever step into Leisure again!
:mad:

itchyDICK
28-08-2003, 11:50 AM
It'll be a long long long long long time before I'll ever step into Leisure again!
:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

issit?? u waited so long for her?, maybe the recept made a real bad mistake then...anyway, I had very enjoyable sessions with coco as she's a very friendly & playful type of gal, very accomodative too.

Baytahan
28-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Joyce, worst fuck waste $$ :(

gunners
03-09-2003, 07:28 PM
:mad:

issit?? u waited so long for her?, maybe the recept made a real bad mistake then...anyway, I had very enjoyable sessions with coco as she's a very friendly & playful type of gal, very accomodative too. [/B][/QUOTE]

brudder,,, any FR on COCO? Pretty? I like to bonk gals who at least can make it... heh! heh!

itchyDICK
30-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Well, went down last sat & book for coco & joyce for my friend. Joyce just trim her hair & looks more refreshed definitely. I had a gd session wif coco. She started bm by back then cat bath from my neck to back & didi to legs with me facing on the pillow. Then turned me over & whisper to me : "Oh come on baby, pls fuck me , oh!oh! come come please fuck me! She is at her usual self, acting like a porn star.. then she hug me passionately & starts to catbath from neck to chest to didi again. I really cannot tahan her licking & sucking my balls relentlessly for a long time & finnaly told her I want to fuck her!! She held my hand to her soft boobs & pinkish nipple while I ram her as hard as I could!! Finished her off & we both lay down for a while chit chatting. After bath , told me to cum for her again & I playfully say "see how lor"! hehe.

Was told by the recept a new gal call lisa, any1 try her yet?

Cheers

:cool:

Tan70
30-09-2003, 06:37 PM
went down to Leisure last week went into tne carpark at upper lever to park my car just nice saw a malayasia restier BMW991 and one MED BEN blue colour saw the driver is both lady ,later as i was walking to Leisure saw them behind me also went into the spa ,must be working but dont know their name or no can anybody help me ,heard from my friend the is one more driveing PROTON WELA also good:D

nokia8310
30-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Tan70
went down to Leisure last week went into tne carpark at upper lever to park my car just nice saw a malayasia restier BMW991 and one MED BEN blue colour saw the driver is both lady ,later as i was walking to Leisure saw them behind me also went into the spa ,must be working but dont know their name or no can anybody help me ,heard from my friend the is one more driveing PROTON WELA also good:D
u can ask the recept , when u walk in , whether r they working.
why dun u?

papao
01-10-2003, 04:30 PM
I felt that the most friendly girl in Leisure has to be Nicole. She is sweet and unassumming. Previously when i went there with my friends, she smiled to me which captivated me to want to try her out. So, the next time, I really booked her and this is my ratings of her:

Looks : 7/10.. she has got a bit of a chubby cheek which makes her very cute. She got smooth skin. Her hair is highlighted, soft and straight.
Body : proportionate and tone body
BBBJ : 7/10... tender and moist. We tried 2 position -- the normal me lying down and then me standing. Likes to have a bird's eye view from on top
AR: makes me want to cum
FJ: very accomodating.

gunners
01-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by papao
I felt that the most friendly girl in Leisure has to be Nicole. She is sweet and unassumming. Previously when i went there with my friends, she smiled to me which captivated me to want to try her out. So, the next time, I really booked her and this is my ratings of her:

Looks : 7/10.. she has got a bit of a chubby cheek which makes her very cute. She got smooth skin. Her hair is highlighted, soft and straight.
BBBJ : 7/10... tender and moist. We tried 2 position -- the normal me lying down and then me standing. Likes to have a bird's eye view from on top

she does BBBJ meh? any other brudders can confirm? wad is the damage brudder papao?

hearthrob
01-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by papao

OK, sounds good. She'll be next on my list after trying Moon. :D

papao
03-10-2003, 12:39 PM
she does BBBJ meh? any other brudders can confirm? wad is the damage brudder papao?

Yes. She does BBBJ. But she told me she does it to only selected few. I don't know what's her selection criteria. She charges the normal rate of $100 for FJ.

wolf20002
04-10-2003, 04:28 PM
FR on COCo

I m a regular wif COCO.I was there again on Sunday.Her kind of standard drop so much,I m not sure whether it is the FR that our BROS here been giving her .She has lost her touch,fuc%k like dead fish.I m definitely avoiding her 4 the next 3mths.

rexsee88
04-10-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
FR on COCo

I m a regular wif COCO.I was there again on Sunday.Her kind of standard drop so much,I m not sure whether it is the FR that our BROS here been giving her .She has lost her touch,fuc%k like dead fish.I m definitely avoiding her 4 the next 3mths.

Agree with Bro wolf20002, look like most gals the standard have drop tremendously, can not make it already, not sure is that due to the current economic down time, shian !!

yupbillions
06-10-2003, 01:01 PM

I completely agree with you. She is cute, friendly and very un-assuming. I completely enjoyed my time with her. Her service is pretty good too. And yes, she does provide BBBJ

anyrider
06-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Went to Leisure last Thur n tried Ivy

FR on Ivy.

Face : 5.5

Body : 6 slim.... but WTF the her leg got hair.... i thght i'm touching a man leg at first....lol

Massage : 8. good massage...relaxing...

BJ : 8 damn good suction... almost CIM....

FJ : 7 nothing much to shout about.... S.O.P

if u looking for gal that willing to do 69.. she's the 1...

but don't allow frenching... overall rating.... slightly above average i would say...

Tan70
14-10-2003, 06:05 PM
girllover know that u are supporter of LEISURE HC just check with u that u know the name of the girls that drive BMW991 [ JGJ98 JGJ6868 ]BOTH MED BEN AND PROTON WELA NEED HELP ............ DONT WANT TO GET THE WRONG GIRLS TO F.........:D

Megane51
14-10-2003, 06:44 PM
girllover know that u are supporter of LEISURE HC just check with u that u know the name of the girls that drive BMW991 [ JGJ98 JGJ6868 ]BOTH MED BEN AND PROTON WELA NEED HELP ............ DONT WANT TO GET THE WRONG GIRLS TO F.........:D

BMW driver is Joyce and Proton Wira is Nicole (damn fast driver).

girllover
14-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Bro Tan70, good thing somebody answered you because I really dun know who drives which car. Haven't been to HC for quite a while aleady. Both Nicole and Joyce quite pretty, at that time, I like Nicole's service and attitude better. Next time you want to find out what other pretty girls are inside hor, just spend about an hour sitting outside the TV room sipping kopi or something (hope that area still there), the popular and pretty ones will sure appear cause they have to get their next appointment from counter mah. If you spot one or more, just ask the guy with the walkie talkie what is their name (he is a very friendly guy, hope still the same guy), then can go ahead and book one of them there and then or next time lor. Happy bonking.

Tan70
16-10-2003, 06:25 PM
thks for your infor still got two more togo JGJ98 JGJ6868 MED BEN wonther how much they earn each month can affort so good car really make me felt like going down tmr to try their stander and see weather really theycan buy good car as being massage girls:p

cnyman
16-10-2003, 09:17 PM
thks for your infor still got two more togo JGJ98 JGJ6868 MED BEN wonther how much they earn each month can affort so good car really make me felt like going down tmr to try their stander and see weather really theycan buy good car as being massage girls:p

Yah! Now you will be one of the partners paying for their expensive cars! Happy trying !!

SSSS69SG
17-10-2003, 09:44 AM
Not only that, you can even see more big cars with they "boy boy" waiting for them after working hours. Heard that the girl pay for the car.

posh_boy
17-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Halo to all Bros visiting HC Leisure

I am totally new to this HC so will like to hav some recommendation before going there

Darknites
17-10-2003, 12:44 PM
Bro Posh_boy,

There are 14 pages of FR in this thread alone... have you finished reading the thread?

If you have, there is no need for bros to spoonfeed you. This is DIY section.

Cheers,
Shadow

Tan70
22-10-2003, 08:09 PM
WENT DOWN TO LEISURE TODAY SAME DRIVE UP THE CARPARK ANDTHERE LOT OF CAR BECAUSE OF SOME TALK AT INDOOR STAMDIUM BUT CANNOT SEE THE TWO MED BEN JGJ98 & JGJ6868 ONLY BMW991 NAME JOYCE HEARD NO GOOD WANTED TO CALL NALCO ,PROTON WIRA. NOT WORKING TOO AND ON THE WAY THERE SAW THE GLASS DOOR CLOSE SO A BIT SCARE WANTED TO U TURN AND SAW ONE LADY JUST COME OUT FROM THE LIFT JUST NEXT TO THE WAY TO CARPARK VERY GOOD LOOKING WENT IN WITH HER AND ASK FOR HER LATER GOOD SERIVE NO HARRY :D

camoman
22-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Are the girls there Malaysian or PRC? After reading all the FRs I'm thinking of going next month.

tokkon1
25-10-2003, 12:57 AM
Been goin to Leisure HC fr the past few mths and there are some new arrivals worth trying out.

Crystal'
Joined abt a mth ago. From Alor Star, Chinese/21. Look sweet and innocent. Very pretty smile.
Initially a little shy in her service with weak catbath and BBBJ followed by FJ in missionary and then doggie. Overall rating maybe 5/10 for service.

But being captivated by her pretty looks and friendliness (almost like girlfriend) decide to try her again a week later and was surprised to find that she still remembers me.

Chit-chat with her n lamented to me that business not so good as she's new and no regulars yet.

Pointed out to her that she must improve on service skill to get a bigger piece of the pie and she agreed and ask me to help her. I of course say yes and proceed to teach her the basics of sending men to throes of ecstacy. She was an A student. Repertoire now includes strong full throat BBBJ in lying, standing and sitting positions. FJ begins like pulling out of train station and ends like a runaway train. Very wet experience.

I came away a very satisfied man that day.

2 new gals arrived on Monday, Jojo and Mandy. Jojo is half Thai/Chinese with a great bod. 36D and 100% real. Firendly, pretty and tanned. Good service but can be improved.

My friend tried Mandy and says she's good. Asked me to try her next time. She's from Sarawak with Iban blood. Speaks English.

Other popular girls are Fiona, Ivy, Coco, Chanel, Moon, Sugar.

Cheers...

Doenitz79
28-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by tokkon1

2 new gals arrived on Monday, Jojo and Mandy. Jojo is half Thai/Chinese with a great bod. 36D and 100% real. Firendly, pretty and tanned. Good service but can be improved.

Sounds like a perfect gal uh? This gal seems to be the complete package with looks,figure,attitude.With this in mind,I went to check Jojo out and was not disappointed when I first set my eyes on her.

She has long rebonded hair(nice!),.She does look like a Peranakan Chinese with her big round eyes(those with Peranakan Chinese female friends will know) For the benefit for those who don't know,Peranakan Chinese gals tend to look a bit like Minahs.Ya,the exotic type,which in Jojo's case can be attributed to her mixed parentage. Height? Well,more on the petite since I tower over her.AND I can verify that her chest is a natural 36D,cross my heart. Her pair is really big,soft and bouncy!

Feeling hard now,brothers?

BUT,a big but,there is room for improvement in her service.She is passive,not chatty and has three Big NOs-no frenching,no fingering,no oral on her.I always visit spa gals only for heavy petting/foreplay not FJs for me so with her three NOs,I could not do much.What a turn off when she told me that.I tried engaging in some small talk with her and she was not very responsive.When I was all over her body,she was like a dead fish...So passive...Sighzzz... At the end of it,I told her very bluntly that her service can be improved and she replied it is because she is a newbie(only started working there last week)
Yawnzzz...

Overrall Rating?
Looks-7.5,very presentable but not model chio.The type you want to show your parents that she is your girlfriend.

Figure-slim and 36D,enough said.

Attitude/Service-FAIL

I give her a low of only barely 60/100.Maybe even high 50s.

The complete package=looks+figure+attitude+service

All of these four variables must be present for the Ultimate Spa Experience.Sadly,Jojo has only looks and figure and that really marked her down.Perhaps she would improve with experience? We certainly hope so.

So far,from my experiences.Ribena of Dragon meets all the abovementioned criteria.Ok,her bustline is more like a cup B,but she made up for it with her initiative,her wildness and her friendliness.

Have a nice day.

Doenitz79
28-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Oh yah,forgot to mention that she looked kind of scared and nervous also during the experience.

tokkon1
29-10-2003, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doenitz79
[B]Sounds like a perfect gal uh? This gal seems to be the complete package with looks,figure,attitude.With this in mind,I went to check Jojo out and was not disappointed when I first set my eyes on her.

Sorry to hear abt yr not too fav experience with jojo. When I had her, it was her 1st day at work. The moment she came in, I gave her a big smile (to break the ice). Chatted with her and she responded quite cheerfully. Commented abt her exotic good looks and she told me abt her mixed parentage and even the fact that she worked at JB's New York Hotel spa for abt 3 mths previously.

Told her I wanted to try her full pkg even b4 she asked as time running short and she hasn't even mentioned it, maybe new and bit shy.

The massage was forgettable but she was very friendly n chatty.
Cud see she has a great bod, so must hv special to explore further.

Start with licking my nips and move downwards to BBBJ. After a couple mins took out the condom at which juncture I stoppped her. I told her that it is far too quick a service and definitely not the right way to attract more customers esp. compared to her fellow sisters at Leisure. She ask me how it's done and I proceed to show her Fiona's style which is 1st a strong BJ and ball licking while the man is lying face up. Then I stood up and placed both hands on the wall, manuveur her face to my didi and let her continue her BJ. Told her her BJ not strong enuf and she power up till reaches the damn shiok level. After a couple of mins, pull out my didi and sat on the stool by the wall and told her to come over, kneel and continue her BJ. I must say she was very agreeable and follow my (instructions) to the letter.

Noticing that only abt 10 mins left on the clock, I told her to stop the BJ (it was heavenly) put on the condom while I am still stting
and told her to sit on me. Have to slide down a bit to assist her.
This is a good position with her as she is of slight built. The rocking goes on for awhile but unable for me to cum in this position I placed my arms under her thighs and carry her to the bed. Finally finished her off in missionary with some long quick thrusts.

Overall, I enjoyed the encounter.

:) :)

Doenitz79
13-11-2003, 04:23 PM
The pretty gals there are-Moon,Sugar,Jojo,Coco,Mandy

Is this considered a first-tier spa like Dragon?

gunners
20-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by tokkon1
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doenitz79
[B]Sounds like a perfect gal uh? This gal seems to be the complete package with looks,figure,attitude.With this in mind,I went to check Jojo out and was not disappointed when I first set my eyes on her.

Sorry to hear abt yr not too fav experience with jojo. When I had her, it was her 1st day at work. The moment she came in, I gave her a big smile (to break the ice). Chatted with her and she responded quite cheerfully. Commented abt her exotic good looks and she told me abt her mixed parentage and even the fact that she worked at JB's New York Hotel spa for abt 3 mths previously.

Told her I wanted to try her full pkg even b4 she asked as time running short and she hasn't even mentioned it, maybe new and bit shy.

The massage was forgettable but she was very friendly n chatty.
Cud see she has a great bod, so must hv special to explore further.

Start with licking my nips and move downwards to BBBJ. After a couple mins took out the condom at which juncture I stoppped her. I told her that it is far too quick a service and definitely not the right way to attract more customers esp. compared to her fellow sisters at Leisure. She ask me how it's done and I proceed to show her Fiona's style which is 1st a strong BJ and ball licking while the man is lying face up. Then I stood up and placed both hands on the wall, manuveur her face to my didi and let her continue her BJ. Told her her BJ not strong enuf and she power up till reaches the damn shiok level. After a couple of mins, pull out my didi and sat on the stool by the wall and told her to come over, kneel and continue her BJ. I must say she was very agreeable and follow my (instructions) to the letter.

Noticing that only abt 10 mins left on the clock, I told her to stop the BJ (it was heavenly) put on the condom while I am still stting
and told her to sit on me. Have to slide down a bit to assist her.
This is a good position with her as she is of slight built. The rocking goes on for awhile but unable for me to cum in this position I placed my arms under her thighs and carry her to the bed. Finally finished her off in missionary with some long quick thrusts.

Overall, I enjoyed the encounter.

:) :)

wad is the damage for jojo? anyone know who are actually are the ang-pais here? i tried to book nicole a few times, but cannot get... is she one of them?

Merl
21-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by cnyman
Surprised about ur bad experience! Frequently called 4 Coco. She will normally let u know 1st or even go for day off during her period. Same thing 4 Yuki too. Tats why they got many regulars.

Bro cnyman, is Coco really big size as claimed by Bro LinHuChong ? Pls elaborate, tks !

itchyDICK
21-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Merl
Bro cnyman, is Coco really big size as claimed by Bro LinHuChong ? Pls elaborate, tks !

Coco is not big size but she is tall at ard 1.65-168m wif golden brown hair. I would say her body is lengthly & just enuff of flesh, not too skinny nor fleshy. Abit of lianish look too. This is jus my humble opinion....

Merl
21-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Coco is not big size but she is tall at ard 1.65-168m wif golden brown hair. I would say her body is lengthly & just enuff of flesh, not too skinny nor fleshy. Abit of lianish look too. This is jus my humble opinion....

Tks 4 the update Bro !

Merl
21-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Can someone update on the off-day of the angpai at Leisure ? Dun wan to be disappointed when going there to cheong. Ask too much, recept also black face.

abhijeet
21-11-2003, 07:12 PM
I went to leisure a few days ago and was serviced by Fiona. She did a long Ass Rim & ball licking on me while i was in lying in dog style, followed by rock solid raw BJ without condom.

This morning when i woke up, i discovered that the head of my penis was reddish and there are whitish thing around the outter skin.

I am now worried that i may be infected by some diseases. Does anyone know whether saliva would pass bacteria, or have such similar experience ? Would the bacteria from my dirty piles excretion be passed to my penis by her tongue or saliva ?

Ah_Beng_Kia
21-11-2003, 09:13 PM
Dear Abhijeet,

You can most definitely still get any STD from a raw BJ/BBBJ.
It depends whether you are having any of the following symptoms as well???....
1) discharge from the urethral tip (tip of the penis), usually yellowish and sticky, this could be gonnorhoea STD
2) painful red spotty rashes or small vesicles (bubble like rashes) at any area of the penis or groin area, this could be Herpes Simplex infection STD
3) Painful ulcerations on the penis or any any part on the genitals, which could be Herpes or other STDs as well.

If you do not have any of the above symptoms, then it is unlikely that what you have is STD related, could be just a fungal infection.
If you are still unclear see your Dr to confirm.

Cheers,

Beng.

sexgod
22-11-2003, 10:07 AM
Bro Abhijeet,

Please update us the outcome of your medical condition, whether is it STD or not.
Will not visit Liesure for the next free months.:eek:

hearthrob
22-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by abhijeet
I went to leisure a few days ago and was serviced by Fiona. She did a long Ass Rim & ball licking on me while i was in lying in dog style, followed by rock solid raw BJ without condom.

This morning when i woke up, i discovered that the head of my penis was reddish and there are whitish thing around the outter skin.

I am now worried that i may be infected by some diseases. Does anyone know whether saliva would pass bacteria, or have such similar experience ? Would the bacteria from my dirty piles excretion be passed to my penis by her tongue or saliva ?

Sounds more like a fungus infection.....one of my cheong buddies in this forum kenna something like this before. :eek:

gedangsa
22-11-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
Dear Abhijeet,

1) discharge from the urethral tip (tip of the penis), usually yellowish and sticky, this could be gonnorhoea STD
2) painful red spotty rashes or small vesicles (bubble like rashes) at any area of the penis or groin area, this could be Herpes Simplex infection STD
3) Painful ulcerations on the penis or any any part on the genitals, which could be Herpes or other STDs as well.

If you do not have any of the above symptoms, then it is unlikely that what you have is STD related, could be just a fungal infection.

Cheers,

Beng.

Sorry bro Beng, yr English too chim, what is painful ulceration means ?

Doenitz79
23-11-2003, 10:01 AM

slit eyes and high cheekbones also.The stereotypical Oriental gal

Doenitz79
23-11-2003, 10:01 AM

Slit eyes and high cheekbones.Stereotypical Oriental gal.Cup B boobs.

Doenitz79
23-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Can someone update on the off-day of the angpai at Leisure ? Dun wan to be disappointed when going there to cheong. Ask too much, recept also black face.

Go and book on the phone lah!

LeeYokeYuen
23-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
Dear Abhijeet,

Cheers,

Beng.

Just reading makes my dick itch

cnyman
23-11-2003, 04:45 PM

Don't be too lazy. Just a phone call away to get your own answer.
Not too expensive for a land line call !!!???

Merl
08-12-2003, 12:56 AM
Anyone know whether there r new gals in Leisure ? Pls give FRs if you have try one recently. Tks Bro !

Helmet Daytona
08-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Any tall & nice gals to bonk can recommend?

SilkStalk.
09-12-2003, 12:09 PM
I was at leisure dome last Friday waiting for my cab after accompanying my friend to watch the WWE thing... Saw 2 PRCs dressed up provocatively by the side of the road at the rear entrance, waiting for a cab... A friend of theirs came and alighted from a cab, telling them that she forgot something.... also dressed to kill with long silky hair and ample boobies.... Betted till the last dollar with my friend that they are WLs....Was wondering if they were from this HC... Will probably check this place out real soon, given these "qualities"....

Darknites
09-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Don't recall Leisure Spa having PRCs... especially very solid looking ones.. else sure catch my attention. There is a KTV there though, think these PRC gals you referring to might be from there.

Cheers,
Shadow

SilkStalk.
09-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
Don't recall Leisure Spa having PRCs... especially very solid looking ones.. else sure catch my attention. There is a KTV there though, think these PRC gals you referring to might be from there.

Cheers,
Shadow

Oic.... dumb of me not to have thought of that.... thanks for the info.... :D

abhijeet
10-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sexgod
Bro Abhijeet,

Please update us the outcome of your medical condition, whether is it STD or not.
Will not visit Liesure for the next free months.:eek:

Lab Test shows i got Genital Herpes. Its really a sleepless and helpless 1 week to wait for the result and even worst when i got it. Have to go back in another 6 month time to check for HIV virus. I think i wouldn't go back again as my work permit might get suspended earlier.

Sometimes i have dribbing blood from my anus when i pass motions.

ANy brother out there have similar experience ? Let me know what to do ????? *(*(&*^%$

hearthrob
10-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SilkStalk
I was at leisure dome last Friday waiting for my cab after accompanying my friend to watch the WWE thing... Saw 2 PRCs dressed up provocatively by the side of the road at the rear entrance, waiting for a cab... A friend of theirs came and alighted from a cab, telling them that she forgot something.... also dressed to kill with long silky hair and ample boobies.... Betted till the last dollar with my friend that they are WLs....Was wondering if they were from this HC... Will probably check this place out real soon, given these "qualities"....

They work at Dynasty KTV and not leisure hc lah.....

siakster
10-12-2003, 11:48 PM
well...to all bros out there....pls wear helmet before cheonging....

siakster
10-12-2003, 11:48 PM
well...to all bros out there....pls wear helmet before cheonging....

SilkStalk.
11-12-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
They work at Dynasty KTV and not leisure hc lah.....

Ic...Ic... I'm not so much of a KTV person... therefore I tend to associate sexy PRCs with HCs, GL FLs etc.... :D

cartman10
11-12-2003, 10:34 AM
Ahbijeet

Sorry to hear about your condition. Only thing you can do is to continue with treatment and do what the doctor tells you. Also stay off sex. I guess you will not be in the mood for it anyway until this bad stuff goes away.

sexgod
11-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Bro Ahbijeet

I believed dribbing blood from your anus has nothing to do with
Genital Herpes. I have similar experience before.
The doctor even insert her finger into my ass to check for lump.
My advice to you is drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetable. Cut down on coffee and tea. Less meat also.
Please take care of yourself

Accord_JDM
12-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Hey bro,
I just went there 2 days back and asked them to recommend for a young girl because i don't really go there before...
here is my FR for all the brothers reference...

name : Ivy
nationality : malaysian chinese
lenght of work : 6 mths - she said so herself
looks : 6.5/10 - decent looking
body : 7.5/10 - nice tits & body shape but a bit skinny
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - BM with her naked body all over, lick all over my body and BJ without cap
FJ : ??? - unfortunately cum too fast due to her powerful BBBJ
AR : NA
attitude : good - can do anything to her
RTF : yeah

nokia8888
12-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by abhijeet
Lab Test shows i got Genital Herpes. Its really a sleepless and helpless 1 week to wait for the result and even worst when i got it. Have to go back in another 6 month time to check for HIV virus. I think i wouldn't go back again as my work permit might get suspended earlier.

Sometimes i have dribbing blood from my anus when i pass motions.

ANy brother out there have similar experience ? Let me know what to do ????? *(*(&*^%$

:D :p

bighandsg
12-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by sexgod
Bro Ahbijeet

I believed dribbing blood from your anus has nothing to do with
Genital Herpes. I have similar experience before.
The doctor even insert her finger into my ass to check for lump.
My advice to you is drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetable. Cut down on coffee and tea. Less meat also.
Please take care of yourself

I have this condition too after raw job by Fiona. But doctor said most probably it is due to piles. Sexgod, any effective medicine to get-over it ? Which doctor do you visit ?