PDA

View Full Version : eminient plaza hc

holycummer
11-11-2002, 12:33 PM
hven't go there since mid 2000.....any good gals there?any bros wanna share frs or info on this hc?last time went there got a gal named moon.provide tua gen service only...wonder if she still there.no hanky panky from her.flat-chested...sigh.

XcN5410
11-11-2002, 03:26 PM
ahh, the HC with girls in ci pao, yeah, me also long time never chiong there liao. last time was about a year ago ..... got one girl, ask can lick pussy, kena scolded by her. Jin tu lang ...... fj fcuk her hard hard ..... i think her name is linda, can't quite remember. but after that case, never go back there again. sure like to hear some updates.

BTech
11-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Any one has tried or know of this gal's service?

Any info would be MOST appreciated :)

gedangsa
11-11-2002, 04:01 PM
KITTY

Perhaps, you can try Kitty. She has quite a nice pair of boob, quite friendly. But if you're looking for fair skin then skip her becos she's quite tanned. You can find out her actual name oso (that's if you wanna know) becos girls there are required to wear a tag indicating her reference name (which is Kitty) as well as the actual name. She said she's from penang

Have fun

KIAA
11-11-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by BTech
Any one has tried or know of this gal's service?

Any info would be MOST appreciated :)

I've long time never been there also, but as far as I know
she look young to me and is abt 1.6m tall, hair shoulder length, figure ok. I remembered got a chat with her and found she's quite friendly but ended up bonk Kitty (soft big breast 34C).

lawry
11-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Where is the place.. forgotten liao..

anyone please show me some direction.. or bring me there.. kekeke

lawry

Cuntalk
11-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by lawry

lawry

can no problem...i bring u there u branja me in...deal?:D

hollymolly
11-11-2002, 11:48 PM

lawry

195 Lavender st #03-09, 6295-0813
make use of internet, ok?

http://www.yellowpages.com.sg/phonesearch.shtml

lawry
12-11-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by hollymolly
195 Lavender st #03-09, 6295-0813
make use of internet, ok?

http://www.yellowpages.com.sg/phonesearch.shtml

hahaha good one...

bloody hell hollymolly.. i went to shang.. and the prettiest gal is jaye!!... so WHO DID U BED..
GRIN!!!

BLOODY CUNTALK... meatlover jio u go GL.. where u go.. dont give me face too.. waited for you..

lawry

Cuntalk
12-11-2002, 12:16 AM
hahaha good one...

bloody hell hollymolly.. i went to shang.. and the prettiest gal is jaye!!... so WHO DID U BED..
GRIN!!!

BLOODY CUNTALK... meatlover jio u go GL.. where u go.. dont give me face too.. waited for you..

lawry

hehe me saving cum for tomolo china meat...;)

mobster
12-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by holycummer
hven't go there since mid 2000.....any good gals there?any bros wanna share frs or info on this hc?last time went there got a gal named moon.provide tua gen service only...wonder if she still there.no hanky panky from her.flat-chested...sigh.

she left for lexon when they open but have to retire cause of injury to her hand. Last heard she is working at LaiLai as receptionist. Not sure if she still do jua gen..maybe u try asking her? Anyway she not flat chested wat just skinny..

holycummer
14-11-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by mobster
she left for lexon when they open but have to retire cause of injury to her hand. Last heard she is working at LaiLai as receptionist. Not sure if she still do jua gen..maybe u try asking her? Anyway she not flat chested wat just skinny..

waohhh....bro.you know where she is??would love to ask her for jua gen service again.:D

holycummer
14-11-2002, 10:15 PM
when i go hc for 1st time....my first gal was candy....no news of her since she left eminient hc...wonder any bro around knows where she is now?i like her nice & friendly service.:p

p.s she left around in june 2000...gosh...that long liao...

Helmet Daytona
18-11-2002, 03:45 PM
I don't think there is any chio gals with Eminent HC, any brothers care to confirm this!

axedia
23-11-2002, 10:49 PM
Can anyone recommend any gals that is good in service?? thought of dropping by this weekend

HC man
24-11-2002, 01:21 AM

lawry if you like KTV than after your massage you can just walk across there is a ktv oppsite this HC and later you can go downstair and have your supper at the hawker centre Try the wan ton mee very nice but must Q- up for at least 10 mins and i notice got people bring i think the HC gal or KTV gal go there to eat also

girllover
02-12-2002, 01:51 AM
I was at Eminent today having a new girl call Gold. She told me something that I find really bothersome that I have to post my views on this forum. As before, this post has no leads to any girl, only some boring long moral nags, can ignore if you want. If this is off topic, please forgive me.

Gold had a customer who was in his twenties. Apparently this chap went to the HC with only $80 something dollars, can't remember the small digit, assuming $83. After paying off the $40 entance fee, he is left with $43. After the normal massage, when Gold pops the question, this chap wants to have FJ but told Gold he only has $43. Gold told him why not have HJ instead and she is willing to take just the $43 instead of $50 for HJ but this chap doesn't want HJ and insisted on FJ and gave her a long warning of how he is one of the regulars at Eminent and had bonked most of the girls there, blah blah blah. By now Gold is even willing to sacrifice her turn and forego her chance to earn money instead of giving this chap any special service and proposed maybe forget about the special since there is no way for her to do FJ for $43, and just do massage. The chap apparently said a lot of things and pass rude comments to her and since she is really new to the HC scene, she doesn't want to offend any customers so she finally agreed to have FJ on the basis of the chap getting his cash back from the counter and pay the counter with credit card and get the remaining money from his car (yes, he has a car) after the session. Gold told me this chap is really 'hard to serve', I guess want to do everything (was trying to get her to do everything for $43?). By the time she is serving me, they still have not heard anything from this chap.

Now my views, Money is really important to girls that work in Hc even if it is a few dollars. Some of these HC girls are not like what most people have said, that owns big cars or house and has lots of cash, maybe the ang pai ones do. Some of them actually count money dollar by dollar, I have witness this myself where the girls actually ponder over something that concerns only a few dollars and was thinking of ways to save just that few dollars. These people are at their wits end and had to choose their last route which is to come in to this degrading job. It is perfectly ok to pay them the standard fee and enjoy them since they know thats what they are getting and they have agreed to sell themself for that amount. I am not saying that we should give them extra or to think of ways to go out of the way to help them, there is no reason for us to do that. It is even ok if one negotiates with them and they agree to do some service for a lesser fee but please do not impose on them that they should get a lesser amount for their service or try to get away from paying them what was agreed upon or try to take advantage of their innocence or helplessness. This chap above owns a car which means he is quite well off and he tries to underpay a HC girl, who let him put his dick into her and shake any way he wants, by measely $17 without her consent? This is really outrageous. Its not like Gold is giving a bad service. I really do hope he is not one of the samsters in this forum because he does not deserve to be a samster. I once heard of a guy who pays half of what he agreed to pay the Hc girl, throws the money at her face and called her a whore after the session. This really sucks, It gives cheongsters a bad name. We are all cheongsters, we are all gentlemen. we are all girl lovers. we all enjoy women's body. we don't hate women. we don't humiliate women. we don't make life difficult for women. we are all basically good people deep down in our hearts. Anyway, I do hope he actually comes to his senses and pay the poor girl the remaining amount or else she is going to have a sleepless night tonight.

Sorry to all bros who actually finish reading all these boring stuff.

lahchi
02-12-2002, 02:12 AM
Bro Girlover....

I read your passionate discourse on the morals of a cheongster and i wholeheartedly agree with you...We are all out here to enjoy ourself and even though WL are willing to sell their body for a price...they are in essence punching the clock i.e.working......Just like you pay a plumber to clear your kitchen sink when it is choked without so much of a squeak (let alone try and bargin with him) ...we should pay a WL their due...this is not to say we pay prices that are unreasonable or put up inflated prices but to debase them just because they are WL is unecessary and mean spirited...After all they WORK like you and me...and we patronize them becos we want their services...

Peace

oxygen
02-12-2002, 02:40 AM
in total agreement with you chaps. no doubt they offer services,they're still human beings.

it's a sad typical case of Cheap Charlie syndrome, this dumbass bastard. kinda like one of those people who park their car by the road at 6.55pm waiting for the gantry to go off, avoiding the ERP charges. worse thing is he stoops so low as to threaten her! asshole!

hope his dick falls off!:mad:

crazyops
02-12-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeah man!

This guy ought to be hang by his cock!

Bloody downgrading disgusted bastard!

tanmikel
02-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by girllover
I was at Eminent today having a new girl call Gold. She told me something that I find really bothersome that I have to post my views on this forum. As before, this post has no leads to any girl, only some boring long moral nags, can ignore if you want. If this is off topic, please forgive me.

Gold had a customer who was in his twenties. Apparently this chap went to the HC with only $80 something dollars, can't remember the small digit, assuming $83. After paying off the $40 entance fee, he is left with $43. After the normal massage, when Gold pops the question, this chap wants to have FJ but told Gold he only has $43. Gold told him why not have HJ instead and she is willing to take just the $43 instead of $50 for HJ but this chap doesn't want HJ and insisted on FJ and gave her a long warning of how he is one of the regulars at Eminent and had bonked most of the girls there, blah blah blah. By now Gold is even willing to sacrifice her turn and forego her chance to earn money instead of giving this chap any special service and proposed maybe forget about the special since there is no way for her to do FJ for $43, and just do massage. The chap apparently said a lot of things and pass rude comments to her and since she is really new to the HC scene, she doesn't want to offend any customers so she finally agreed to have FJ on the basis of the chap getting his cash back from the counter and pay the counter with credit card and get the remaining money from his car (yes, he has a car) after the session. Gold told me this chap is really 'hard to serve', I guess want to do everything (was trying to get her to do everything for $43?). By the time she is serving me, they still have not heard anything from this chap.

Now my views, Money is really important to girls that work in Hc even if it is a few dollars. Some of these HC girls are not like what most people have said, that owns big cars or house and has lots of cash, maybe the ang pai ones do. Some of them actually count money dollar by dollar, I have witness this myself where the girls actually ponder over something that concerns only a few dollars and was thinking of ways to save just that few dollars. These people are at their wits end and had to choose their last route which is to come in to this degrading job. It is perfectly ok to pay them the standard fee and enjoy them since they know thats what they are getting and they have agreed to sell themself for that amount. I am not saying that we should give them extra or to think of ways to go out of the way to help them, there is no reason for us to do that. It is even ok if one negotiates with them and they agree to do some service for a lesser fee but please do not impose on them that they should get a lesser amount for their service or try to get away from paying them what was agreed upon or try to take advantage of their innocence or helplessness. This chap above owns a car which means he is quite well off and he tries to underpay a HC girl, who let him put his dick into her and shake any way he wants, by measely $17 without her consent? This is really outrageous. Its not like Gold is giving a bad service. I really do hope he is not one of the samsters in this forum because he does not deserve to be a samster. I once heard of a guy who pays half of what he agreed to pay the Hc girl, throws the money at her face and called her a whore after the session. This really sucks, It gives cheongsters a bad name. We are all cheongsters, we are all gentlemen. we are all girl lovers. we all enjoy women's body. we don't hate women. we don't humiliate women. we don't make life difficult for women. we are all basically good people deep down in our hearts. Anyway, I do hope he actually comes to his senses and pay the poor girl the remaining amount or else she is going to have a sleepless night tonight.

Sorry to all bros who actually finish reading all these boring stuff.

whether its $17 or $1700 , it's OK if both parties willingly agree

cbdicker
02-12-2002, 10:46 AM
bro gallover

i absolutely conquer with u on the code of conduct of a cheongster. i't's perfectly ok if the gal willingly do fj for free just becoz one got a 3 by 10 inch dick, or look like leon lai. taking advantage is certaingly a cheap dirty bustard's behaviour. if that bastard's cock needs to be pulled-thru at such a price, he should vist $40 cat at gl or maybe, grab a cat in the middle of the night at the void deck to fuck for free (still pity the cat).

girllover
03-12-2002, 01:28 AM
It just brightens my day to see that most of us here in this forum are actually not looking down on the girls, be it HC, Cat150, Cat80, Cat40 or KTV. Peace be with you too Bro lahchi. Bro oxygen, people who waited for the gantry to go off are not really that bad compare to people who bully and take advantage of the weak, they are the most disgusting of all. Bro crazyops, what goes around comes around, he will get his due one day. Bro cbdicker, you just light up my day when I saw you post this morning, ya! I pity the cat too :)

Bro tanmikel, although she finally agree to do the FJ for $83 dollars cash upfront, it doesn't mean she willingly agree to do it. A lot of times these helpless people are being forced to do something they do not want to do but cannot refuse to do it and still has to show that they are really happy to do it. Look towards the entertainment industry, you will know what I mean. Although this chap is probably a nobody but since she is really new to this industry, she would rather bite the bullet and get it over with rather than risk it. Life is cruel sometimes.

Sorry for the side track, lets move back to the girls.

bohemian
03-12-2002, 06:06 AM
Sorry for the side track, lets move back to the girls.

yeah, let's move on to the gals - howabout an FR on Gold?

axedia
03-12-2002, 08:31 AM
Any gals that can recommend???

i like gals with good looks and good in services. boobs not important.i have tried kitty before. big boobs but looks abit old.services ok.

girllover
03-12-2002, 12:05 PM
Sorry bros, I don't usually do FR on girls that are bad and ok type unless I want to make a point. Usually I will post an FR on those that I find exceptional. Gold is ok, service SOP, pussy very wet, very fair skin colour (that I like the most), slim, ok looking.

bohemian
03-12-2002, 02:55 PM
went eminent hc 4 1st time about 2 wks ago. as was clueless about names/ quality of gals there ask the recep juz get me a (wat else?) young + slim masseue.

2 cut story short i got this gal by name of Ann. claims she's been in spore scene about 3 mths. won't go into details of rubba rubba session but below is the FR:

FR
==
Looks?: 5/10
Body (Skin Complexion, Shape)?: 7/10 (fair), 6.5/10 (a bit short)
Recommended?: Good service. She'll AR u w/o u asking. FJ willing to do all position.
RTF?: If i don't mind about the face but juz wan a gal 2 play out the fantasy sexual scenes in my mind - Yes!

thanks 4 viewing. :D

KIAA
03-12-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bohemian
went eminent hc 4 1st time about 2 wks ago. as was clueless about names/ quality of gals there ask the recep juz get me a (wat else?) young + slim masseue.

2 cut story short i got this gal by name of Ann. claims she's been in spore scene about 3 mths. won't go into details of rubba rubba session but below is the FR:

FR
==
Looks?: 5/10
Body (Skin Complexion, Shape)?: 7/10 (fair), 6.5/10 (a bit short)
Recommended?: Good service. She'll AR u w/o u asking. FJ willing to do all position.
RTF?: If i don't mind about the face but juz wan a gal 2 play out the fantasy sexual scenes in my mind - Yes!

thanks 4 viewing. :D

Thanks bro bohemian! Dun noe whether Candy is still ard? Still miss her moaning sound hehe...

girllover
03-12-2002, 03:19 PM
Bro bohemian, agree with you on Anne, her service is among one of the very good ones.

Bro KIAA, make a phone call to Eminent to find out. The recep there is very friendly, she will tell you whether Candy is still there. Few months ago I tried a Candy there, sweet looking girl, don't know whether she is your Candy.

axedia
03-12-2002, 10:25 PM
other than Anne, any1 can recommend? sacred when go down there she is not working.thanks for your help!!

bohemian
04-12-2002, 09:17 AM
well, still quite new 2 dis pace but since recommendation is out fm bros for Candy, will try her next time & post an FR.

meantime, here's FR on Belle:

FR
==
Looks?:
6.5/10 (slightly better than Anne)

Body (Skin Complexion, Shape)?:
6/10 (not fair- but anyway, it's my own preference), 7/10 (slim, avg height, but no whopping figure)

Recommended?:
Friendly service but of cos no fight wif Anne. No voluntary AR.

RTF?:
Dunno leh, she's quite tokative, keeps complaining 2 me she shdn't hv come on dat day cos it's her off day, keeps wondering if she shd go off, & den she gotta pay a penalty bla bla bla.... Oso, keeps crying out "Oh shit!" when she feels the pleasure when I pumped her...dunno if trying 2 show she knows how 2 moan in english???

Thanks 4 viewing. :D

tanmikel
04-12-2002, 05:28 PM
well, still quite new 2 dis pace but since recommendation is out fm bros for Candy, will try her next time & post an FR.

meantime, here's FR on Belle:

FR
==
Looks?:
6.5/10 (slightly better than Anne)

6/10 (not fair- but anyway, it's my own preference), 7/10 (slim, avg height, but no whopping figure)

Recommended?:
Friendly service but of cos no fight wif Anne. No voluntary AR.

RTF?:
Dunno leh, she's quite tokative, keeps complaining 2 me she shdn't hv come on dat day cos it's her off day, keeps wondering if she shd go off, & den she gotta pay a penalty bla bla bla.... Oso, keeps crying out "Oh shit!" when she feels the pleasure when I pumped her...dunno if trying 2 show she knows how 2 moan in english???

maybe she really needs to shit , i dont know but anyway , are the girls at eminent still wearing cheongsams

gedangsa
05-12-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by tanmikel
maybe she really needs to shit , i dont know but anyway , are the girls at eminent still wearing cheongsams

Not very sure if the girls wear cheongsam, but very sure the girls have to wear name tag showing their nickname as well as ACTUAL name !!

bohemian
05-12-2002, 05:50 AM
well, i didn't really notice their name tags but they kinda hv 2 wear a certain 'uniform' when working, which strictly doesn't resemble a cheongsam. their dresses look more like evening gowns 2 me..!!

anyway, after viewing comments on Candy went 2 try, here's the FR:

FR - Candy
========

Looks?:
6/10

6/10 (normal, not fair), 6/10 (kinda plump 4 me wif a little tummy)

Recommended?:
Very friendly. Message was hard & gd (as remarked by bros), FJ was spontaneous & willingness 4 diff positions. can fight wif Anne. No voluntary AR but BJ was 1 of better 1s i've experienced.

RTF?:
Will definitely consider if i wan gd service (both message + special) & dun mind her size (she's not fat, mind u, juz dat i'm a sucker for slim gals :rolleyes:)

bohemian
11-12-2002, 06:25 AM
Thot i read in a separate thread on Eminent Plaza HC about a gal call Jenny (c below) so thot maybe shd go & try. Went there was told she was booked gotta wait 30mins, so i thot nvrmnd, got booking means she's hot right so i waited.

Finally my turn came, went in took shower & waited. Then she came - aiyoh, not exactly wat i thot..!! Anyway here's the FR:

FR - Jenny
========
Looks?: 4/10

6/10 (normal, quite fair), 6/10 (kinda plump 4 me wif a little tummy)

Recommended?:
Friendly. Message skills was quick & hard (kinda like touch & go but wif the right pressure applied at each pt). FJ was very spontaneous, horny & willingness 4 diff positions. Voluntary AR, can fight wif Anne.

RTF?:
Between her & Anne (both i gif same rating for looks) i tink i still prefer Anne cos she's more petite (my own preference lah~). But i tink she's definitely not the Jenny mentioned in the other thread (not really chio, figure not really solid). :(

So far the gals i tried in dis HC are not tall, slim type. Wonder if any kind bros can recommend those who are?

==============================================
Posted by Ah_Beng_Kia on 15-09-02
Re: Eminent

eh, I also want to know more about this place....

was there the other day, came across this girl Jenny...chio and solid figure man....but fully booked till evening when it was only 2 pm....

Can anyone here enlighten about her service...

holycummer
11-12-2002, 07:50 PM
yo bros...candy is back?wow...that's good.im going to try her.jenny???one of the ang pais in emi....but thought she quitted long time ago??as for gold....well...that's the downside of her job...hope she will learn how to cope with this kind of customer.

cheers,happy bonking!!!:D

bohemian
11-12-2002, 11:29 PM
well, i'm not really sure if Candy & Jenny are the 'originals' mentioned by bros wif rave reviews. can bros here verify?

their services are definitely good, but looks wise... well, perhaps i'm a sucker for a good-looker? :rolleyes:

sinetron
12-12-2002, 12:56 AM
Tried Coco some time back.

Petite, cute looking gal. She is friendly & chatty too. Hardworking at BJ but what turn me off was covering her nips.

Overall, quite statisfied with serivce.

bohemian
18-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Went yesterday, didn't hv any gal in mind so ask the lady (dun tink she's the recep - quite chio oso, speaks english well. dunno whether is lady boss?) told he i wan (wat else?) young & slim. she recommended Win. well, give a try, i thot, tho neber heard abt her in this thread b4.

here's FR on Win:

FR
==
Looks?: 6/10

6.5/10 (quite fair), 7/10 (slim, avg height, but no whopping figure)

Recommended?:
Friendly, but FJ service fuck tup. Ask me 2 turn over, do a bit BM, a bit scratching my back (dats how i felt anyway), den turn arnd immediately ask me 2 poke. i ask: no touchy, feely, licky?? she says: no no, i scare itchy!?? KNN! but not in my nature 2 force gals, so bo bian went straight in, but bcos not aroused took some time b4 loading off. after session, she commented: "wow, your bro quite long, huh?". i asked (a bit pai seh :o ): "where got long...". she replied: "long, bcos my hole quite deep oso can feel it..!" WTF!!??

RTF?:
No no. I dun like to get those wham, bam, pay up type of service. wld rather even if the gal's looks not dat gorgeous but can play on bed, like Anne, Candy....

eh... been trying 2 find a slim, long-hair, fair gal at eminent HC but always seem 2 get 1 wif shoulder-length 1. Any kind bros can recommend 1?

lahchi
18-12-2002, 10:17 AM
how about Ivy of Lai Lai? Shoulder lenght (rebonded) hair...can frenchcy can rubby can licky can pokey and can...:D

KIAA
18-12-2002, 11:11 AM
Crystal @ Kallang Leisure Park, but dun noe whether she is still working??

Figure: 7.5
Boob: 7.5
Look: 7
Service: Friendly, very accomodating and one of the moan-ster.
Overall: 7.5 (Not bad, so far tried her twice service still good)

Enjoy!

bohemian
18-12-2002, 03:39 PM
thanks bros KIAA &lah chi, but i was actually asking if there are any gals in Eminent HC who fit the way i described. Kallang & Lai Lai me seldom venture there lah...;)

thanks!

=============================================
Originally posted by KIAA
Crystal @ Kallang Leisure Park, but dun noe whether she is still working??

Figure: 7.5
Boob: 7.5
Look: 7
Service: Friendly, very accomodating and one of the moan-ster.
Overall: 7.5 (Not bad, so far tried her twice service still good)

Enjoy! in Eminent HC

KIAA
18-12-2002, 05:00 PM
thanks bros KIAA &lah chi, but i was actually asking if there are any gals in Eminent HC who fit the way i described. Kallang & Lai Lai me seldom venture there lah...;)

thanks!

=============================================
in Eminent HC

Try Ice @ Eminent, CMF face abt 1.56 in height, quite chio
and good service.

Look: 7.5
Boob: can't remember i think is ard 32B but definitely not bigger than 33C
Figure: good!
Service: Gf type + Horny type (be prepared, she won't pop out the golden 'Q', she would juz ask u 2 relax and she will lead u to heaven)

Hope the abv will help.

Enjoy bonking!

bohemian
19-12-2002, 12:26 AM
Thanks, bro KIAA! will go try & post my FR on Ice...!

Originally posted by KIAA
Try Ice @ Eminent, CMF face abt 1.56 in height, quite chio
and good service.

Look: 7.5
Boob: can't remember i think is ard 32B but definitely not bigger than 33C
Figure: good!
Service: Gf type + Horny type (be prepared, she won't pop out the golden 'Q', she would juz ask u 2 relax and she will lead u to heaven)

Hope the abv will help.

Enjoy bonking!

girllover
19-12-2002, 01:48 AM
I think Ice is the horniest there, Bro bohemian, you will not be disappointed.

regak2001
20-12-2002, 07:47 PM
Some time back tried this gal Christine, good looks and body + boobs a handful.

Serivce very SOP and I think she has been working in this line for manay years............

Anyone tried her before? May have left.

sinetron
21-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Yup, I think she has left.

Called a few times but everytime receptionist told me she is on leave.

toto
21-12-2002, 08:58 PM
Maybe she on mthly leave:D
U can try vivian.
looks: 6.5/7 (like her long straight hair)
boobs: handful
bbbj: SOP(but can tune to ur liking, just request!)
FJ: 6.5 (fuck w eyes close, me not ugly wat?)
Happy cheonging.

gurkhaboy
22-12-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by mobster

I remember Moon told me she is Singaporean. She only do JG. Haven't seen her since.

sinetron
22-12-2002, 10:35 AM
Christine was missing for a few months already.

Receptionist told me Ann no longer working there.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by toto
[B]Maybe she on mthly leave:D

bohemian
22-12-2002, 12:43 PM
Upon strong recommendation by bros here, i finally went 2 gif Ice a try last Fri. But left kinda disappointed :( .

Nevertheless, i reckon it's not the fault of bros here, whom i shd still thank 4 their contributions & suggestions. Perhaps i myself had raised my hopes 2 high. Anyway, here's my FR on Ice (based solely on my own sexperience & preference).

FR
==
Looks?: 6/10 (looked kinda slightly older than Belle, Candy 2 me...)

6/10 (not fair- normal coloured skin), 6./10 (she's definitely not fat, in fact her boobs r quite a handful 2. But then, still kinda plump 4 me...)

Recommended?:
She's definitely friendly & accomodating. Yes, as wat bros hv commented, she's qute horny...tho i didn't request, i believe she'll definitely b willing 2 try diff position & styles 2 ur liking).

RTF?:
For friendly, dedicated service - definitely so. But i need gals who can turn me on wif their looks & figure 1st. So, perhaps she's not my type lah~

But i must stress that Ice is a nice gal willing 2 please, nothing wrong wif her. Every man has got his own taste, right ;) ?

I think Ice is the horniest there, Bro bohemian, you will not be disappointed.

freddykuah
27-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Chtistine used to be my regular. Had not tried her for a long time. Someone had asked whether can lick pussy. She is one of them that allows. She is kind of short, small size, boobs just about right for her size. Boobs used to be firm but not now, probably after many squeezing by bros. SHe told me she is form Maleka, not sure whether she has gone back.

She is accomodating when comes to FJ. I tried her in many position before. Standing, standing with 1 leg etc. Kind of satisfied as I have emulate those positions seen in porn films.

Just some info on her. I remembered there was once a gal by the name of Snow (for only a short while). Quite pretty, tried her once only. Attitude and service so-so. But her body and looks more than make up for it. Anyone knows where she has gone? She told me she's from JB.

bohemian
28-12-2002, 10:47 PM
Libido was high yesterday so went down 2 Eminent HC 2 unload. Tried asking 4 Christine but was told must wait till 5.30pm (i was there at 3.30pm!!). Tink she must b the Christine mentioned by bros here - so hot. Next time definitely must try!!!

Anyway, ask recep 2 recommend gal & got this Tina. Here's my FR:

FR - Tina
======
Looks?: 7/10 (not bad liao considering the gals i previously rendezvous wif..)

7/10 (long hair, quite fair, slim - other words my type! boobs r normal - tink a B34)

Recommended?:
Friendly. BJ wif hot water was splendid. But didn't allow touching breasts - no touchy & feelie - minus pts here)

RTF?:
Maybe she will b more accommodating when i become more her regular? dunno...

Thanks 4 viewing :D .

Originally posted by freddykuah
Chtistine used to be my regular. Had not tried her for a long time. Someone had asked whether can lick pussy. She is one of them that allows. She is kind of short, small size, boobs just about right for her size. Boobs used to be firm but not now, probably after many squeezing by bros. SHe told me she is form Maleka, not sure whether she has gone back.

She is accomodating when comes to FJ. I tried her in many position before. Standing, standing with 1 leg etc. Kind of satisfied as I have emulate those positions seen in porn films.

Just some info on her. I remembered there was once a gal by the name of Snow (for only a short while). Quite pretty, tried her once only. Attitude and service so-so. But her body and looks more than make up for it. Anyone knows where she has gone? She told me she's from JB.

guo_er
01-08-2003, 09:21 PM
No one in mind so was given Baby by the recep. Average looking and service. Nothing spectacular.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (Slim, average height)
Boobs: 6/10 (Quite small, should be A cup only)
Massage: 5/10
Service: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

klik88
01-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by toto
Maybe she on mthly leave:D
U can try vivian.
looks: 6.5/7 (like her long straight hair)
boobs: handful
bbbj: SOP(but can tune to ur liking, just request!)
FJ: 6.5 (fuck w eyes close, me not ugly wat?)
Happy cheonging.

May be she enjoying the feeling?

SiUtCk
06-08-2003, 07:23 PM
Hi all,

Here comes my FR on Christine. Book her today at 1:15pm. Arrived at 1:10pm. Not much people. Went straight to the assigned room. After 10 minutes, she came into the room. She is a bit short. But the body solid enough...boob just nice for her size.have a very cute face. VERY friendly. Start the message. Quite good. She mentioned that she never see me before, cos I told her that I have been trying to get her for the past half year. I told her that she was highly recommended by my friend (SAM...hehe..) but I did not tell her who. At the end of the message, she starts to give me a catbath as well as covered boobs message. Pop the S question. opt for BJ. She looks a bit disappointed but I told her that I did not do FJ in HC. Her BJ was VERY GOOD..And I cum in about 5 min but my brother was quite painful.

Rating:

Looks: 7.5/10 (those cute cute looks)
Massage: 7/10 (Quite good)
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 - $80
(The sight of her body and face make me cum within minutes)
FJ: Never try
GF feeling : Yes
RTF: Yes...Yes.......Yes

Gunner2000
24-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Yesterday, went down to Eminient with some kakis, the facilities quite SOP, but the girls in my opinion are above average. Well dressed and good maneers.

Had a sauna and relax in the TV room for a while, friends recommend to try Ivy so book her. Went into the room, she came after 5min. Slim with good butts.

After 15minute of massage, pop the magic question, opt for full job as just won the man utd game.

FR on IVY;

Looks: Not too bad, quite pretty in dim light 6.5/10
Boobs: small compared to her size, 33B
Attitude: Cold, not too talkative, told me she wants me to relax but i think bullshit, maybe first time so like that
Massage: quite good , surprising for HC standrard. Hard and solid 7/10
BJ: Quite SOP, no suction power.
FJ: Tried her in 2 positions, moaning all the way, pussy quite wet. Got adventureous, tried to titty fuck her but got rejected. in the end, last for 15min, shot off and got dressed.

RTF: Dun think so, personally prefer better boobs and more gf treatment.

any gals to recommend in eminient?

cheers

nehnehpok
24-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Gunner2000

FR on IVY;

Boobs: small compared to her size, 33B

FJ: Tried her in 2 positions, moaning all the way, pussy quite wet. Got adventureous, tried to titty fuck her but got rejected.

any gals to recommend in eminient?

Small 33B titts possible to breast fuck meh??? :confused:

Vivian is 1 of the better looking gals over there. U can try her out. Tall, slim, friendly n accomodating. Provides BBBJ upon request. Don't know abt titty fuck coz never had the habit of such kinky stuffs... but m pretty sure she wld accede to ur request as long as u don't shoot ur load all over her face. :D

searchfun
11-10-2003, 12:30 PM
Few day ago, feeling need to release, long time never try this HC., so decided try my luck.

At about 8pm, girl in my data base either gone or not available.
So took the reception recommendation, she is Ruth, 1st day in this HC.

Went in the room, shower. She came in about 10 mins. Was shocked for a while when saw her, I thought saw a lion come in. She perm her hair & dye it yellow.

Message so so but better than more of the HC girl whoes only tough here tough there. She about late 20 sgp girl, formerly was worked as cashier.

FR :-
Look :- 5/10 may be cause of the shock from the lion head.
Boby :- 5/10 cup A, dark red protude nipple.
HJ :- NA
BJ :- 3/10 dry & no feeling
Foul play :- 1/10 bassiscally none at all, only suck your nippler few sec. Not even boby message to stimulate you.
FJ :- 1/10 fxxking dead fish. VERY very lose hole.

RTF : No way at all.

Damage :- 40+100

ogdotcom
25-10-2003, 02:23 PM
any bro know where Joyce (Eminient) go to?

Try her 2 times, than since June 2003, she disappear from there,
really miss her.

shoot
25-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Bro ogdotcom,

Heard from the recept that she's on leave till next year. Don't know true or not. Recently, seems like a lot of the girls left. Girls like Christine (Ang pai) last day on 21 Oct, Vivian and Estee all left liao, so sian.

I think must go lexon or other HC. Hope this info useful to u bro.

SiUtCk
27-10-2003, 02:37 PM
To shoot or anyone,

Any idea where did Christine went? Just when I though I have found a good girl, she is off again.

freddykuah
27-10-2003, 09:03 PM
call her @93621078

shoot
27-10-2003, 11:12 PM
From her conversation with me, seems like she going back for good. As far as I know, she has been in Eminent for many years. She is the Ang Pai there, so I think she must have earn enough to go back Malaysia and start a business maybe.

SiUtCk
31-10-2003, 07:19 PM
To freddykuah,

Thank you for your information. But will she act blur if we are looking for her...

freddykuah
01-11-2003, 05:23 PM
No lah, she wont.Spoke to her a few times liao. If she return for good, then I'm not sure whether the number still valid.

toto
09-11-2003, 10:36 AM
The last time i visited her, she seemed to put on some weight. Wonder there's any good replacement after she left?:D

saint
18-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Last time I was there, I got Bobo (new girl). Not good looking and lousy service. Quiet and face black-black. Waste of money...

Rolex
12-12-2003, 06:38 PM
I am new in this forum, I have go this place quick offen, I was told a new 1st called "STAR" lated 20, tall, big and solid boobs, good bj.... worth trying.

sphinx88888
14-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Star was ex-paradiz a few years back. Very accomodating and friendly. Worth giving her a try.

schwing
14-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by sphinx88888
Star was ex-paradiz a few years back. Very accomodating and friendly. Worth giving her a try.

Care to give FR on Star? Anyone? Thanx in advance... :)

Rolex
18-12-2003, 05:10 PM

You are right! She is ex-paradiz called Nokia! She still look pretty and good service as before, FJ $100, BJJ take about 10 minute first class, good massage as well.

dkong
06-01-2004, 03:55 PM
Hi anyone bonk Kitty before? Hear she has a pair of big boobs, got any FR on her? Thanks! :D

searchfun
06-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by dkong
Hi anyone bonk Kitty before? Hear she has a pair of big boobs, got any FR on her? Thanks! :D

Yes she got a big boobs, infact is the bigger in Eminent.
Bonk her few months back, base on fate memory:-

1. Face : 7/10
2. Body : 7/10, a bit of flesh, would say better than famous Ice in Bugis but short compare to Ice.
3. Message :- standard
4. Cup :- D size but she say is cup C
5. Attitude :- 6/10, at least not to talkative like Ice & would not stop messgae when she talk to you.
HJ :- NA
BJ :- NA cause dont like it.
FJ :- 5/10. she close her eye enjoy herself, seem like I am the one working instead of she.

NTF :- may be if going for boobs that night.

SSSS69SG
07-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Kitty no longer there.

humsap
08-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Rolex
You are right! She is ex-paradiz called Nokia! She still look pretty and good service as before, FJ $100, BJJ take about 10 minute first class, good massage as well.

tried her on 31 Dec,

Looks: 6.5/10

Massage: 4/10 press here, press there.

PR Skills: Can struct a good conversation

Body: first i thot those are fake boobs, but after much kneading, those nuts looks real n firm. tits are like erasers. her buttocks are just as nice to knead too

Service Tried: BM+HJ. Accomodating n passionate too.

defintely worth a try

Bro, she didnt tell me she was at Paradiz b4 .. :D ;)

tcs69
10-01-2004, 09:47 AM
This STAR (or NOKIA)... well, is it BJ or BBBJ?

Thanks!

hcbaby1976
25-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Does anyone knows where is Estee ??
Has she gone back to Malaysia....

dujiang
25-01-2004, 07:40 PM
She left sometime in june last year. One of the girls told me she told her she was quitting the scene.

noppensg
26-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Good for Estee that she is able to leave the 'sea'. A kind and nice gal with not so bad education shouldn't be in this line if not cheated by her ex-bf. Wish her all the best! But miss her service though.

newyorker88
27-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Was there yesterday, so crowded. Tried Jua Gen from Eileen.

Looks: mid 30s, 7/10
Boobs: 34
Massage: sexy massage, 6/10
FJ: None.
Jua Gen: 8/10. Really make me feel high
Damage: 50
RTF: Yes. Maybe get a gal next round.

dkong
28-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Anyone bonk Kitty before? Got any FR on her? Thanks! :D

sphinx88888
22-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Was looking for Star but she not available. Was recommended Silver. Here's the FR on her:-

1. Face : 8/10 - CFM look. My kidda Ah Lian.
2. Body : 3/10 - flat chested. No breast at all.
3. Massage - SOP
4. Attitude - 8.5/10. What she could give in her body, she gave in a great attitude. She did pre-warn that she is quite flat. Very GF feeling.

BBBJ - very good suction. I really enjoyed it.
FJ - 8/10. Very accomodating with 2-3 diff positions. I finish off in doggie.

RTF - if not for the boob-lessness, she would have been my replacement for Christine.

Still miss Christine.. Sigh!!: Star will still be my 1st choice for good FJ. Silver if I want a good gf feeling day.

The_Hustler
26-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Was looking for Star but she not available. Was recommended Silver. Here's the FR on her:-

1. Face : 8/10 - CFM look. My kidda Ah Lian.
2. Body : 3/10 - flat chested. No breast at all.
3. Massage - SOP
4. Attitude - 8.5/10. What she could give in her body, she gave in a great attitude. She did pre-warn that she is quite flat. Very GF feeling.

BBBJ - very good suction. I really enjoyed it.
FJ - 8/10. Very accomodating with 2-3 diff positions. I finish off in doggie.

RTF - if not for the boob-lessness, she would have been my replacement for Christine.

Still miss Christine.. Sigh!!: Star will still be my 1st choice for good FJ. Silver if I want a good gf feeling day.

Thanks for the FR bro... am not really a boobs guy, so ur FR was interesting enough. Care to divulge her apprx. age? Price... should it be around $40 entrance n $100?

For those who've got more updated infos on Eminent, please share.... I'm kinda like close by here for the next few weeks... so it might be a regular joint for me to laze in the afternoons!

Cheers!
The Hustler

sphinx88888
29-02-2004, 05:46 AM
Bro Hustler,

Silver is about mid-late 20s. Didn't ask her. She is young enough for me. Price is 40/100.

Enjoy your laze im the afternoon. ;)

Vibrant69
18-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Called up and kitty has left Eminent! :( Too bad didn't try her yet!

ZenneZ
29-05-2004, 01:29 PM
sigh, been to this HC 2 times this week. The facilities are average standard. The 2 girls I got ain't good.
The massage was poor and their looks ain't tempting enough for me to try any further.

But it is just a min walk from my work place!
sometimes, kenna cock tease by my colleague so feel like going there to release.

Does anyone have any recommendation?

ZenneZ
31-05-2004, 09:42 AM
wah, looks like this health center ain't popular.

heipigo
31-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Used to have the likes of Christine and Estee. Really missed Estee.

freddykuah
31-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Every dog has its day...

Used to be a hot spot among bros here. I remebered then it was crowded

ZenneZ
31-05-2004, 05:22 PM
the funny thing is, it is still doing quite ok now.
At least around 10 men inside when i visited it at around 4pm. Not sure how many are inside the rooms.

I tried this girl call JoJo.
She was recommended to me on the basis that she is similar to Christine.

Jojo look quite sweet. At least C cup.
But nothing else is worth mentioning.
For those who like fresh meat, she (should be) is new to the scene. Only in this line for 3 weeks. Before that, she was a singer in malaysia. She is tight for sure.

Every dog has its day...

Used to be a hot spot among bros here. I remebered then it was crowded

hcbaby1976
01-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Had a session with Go...nothing much to shout abt.....

saw a chio lian as i was coming out from the TV room and asked for her name, says Jessie....going to book next time....

Bros....any FR on her to share ??

ZenneZ
05-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Just tried KK.
sweet face, but abit flabby.
Excellent for doggy lovers as that is her favourite position and she has soft tender convenient love handles for u to hold

Her BBBJ is deep and wet and is accommpanied by her convinving moans.

not fantastic for me but currently, she is the better one compared to 5 others i tried.

boobyboy
28-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, I'm new in this HC thing. I'm close the Eminent HC and are there any good gals there to recommend now? Big boobs and pretty slim gal are my type. If anyone has any to recommend from other HCs feel free to recommend.

Quite exciting as this is my first time. Any tips will be great.

Thanks bros.

boobyboy
28-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Hello, I'm new in this HC adventure.

I work near Eminent HC and need some recommendation from fellow bros on gals there. I liked pretty slim girl with big boobs type. Any to recommend?

If you know any gal from other HCs that fits this please feel free to recommend.

Thanks bros!

faithful
19-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Had a session with Go...nothing much to shout abt.....

saw a chio lian as i was coming out from the TV room and asked for her name, says Jessie....going to book next time....

Bros....any FR on her to share ??

i would say Jessie is thus far the best gal i tried in eminent. is not easy to find hc gal of her standard nowadays.

lahchi
19-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Hello, I'm new in this HC adventure.

I work near Eminent HC and need some recommendation from fellow bros on gals there. I liked pretty slim girl with big boobs type. Any to recommend?

If you know any gal from other HCs that fits this please feel free to recommend.

Thanks bros!

bro..you can try the bugis hC thread...solid gers there ie ice, eva, stella et al..but the facilities suckz lah..but we jus there to bonk.. :D

ballzballz
10-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi All,

I looked thru this thread and quite surprised to see that this place is not tat popular. Anyway personal preference is that I kinda liked this place. In fact pretty often I will be there. Anyway just some updates for those who are interested. Just went there yesterday with two khakis. Recently Eminent HC went thru a renovation and the place looks better than before. No tattered walls or anything like tat. Nice environment. Btw they actually had a Jacuzzi pool now... I kinda feel that it is the same as the one in Leisure HC (Kallang) for those who been there should roughly know how big the jacuzzi is. Anyway yesterday was their "official grand reopening" aft the renovation works. Happened to be there to be treated to a nice buffet dinner.... yum yum...abit too much food eaten and ended up with a bloated stomach.

Anyway heres my FR.

Been a regular there for a yr plus... been always getting the same ger.

Recommendation
BABY
Looks: 7/10 (might differ for others, but I like her looks. a slight resemblance to Xu Ru Yun)
figure: 7/10 (b cup and looks good on her)
Attitude: 9/10 (very frenly, even if no service, will no have black face and still chat with you)
HJ:6/10 (pretty normal)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating, really got GF feelings, maybe because I her regular customer)
RTF: been doing that for a yr liaoz...why STOP ??? hiakz hiakz...
Damage: 100 + 40 entrance. surprisingly still the same aft got renovation and jacuzzi added compared to leisure(kallang) which is 45

My fren tried Snow and Ice. Supposed to be new girls.
Comment from my frens.
Ice: super attitude. (guys who like attitude gers can go ahead, remember FR)
was known to say (translated) "you remember my name? next time you don't want special Dun call me" (fren saw her, tot is frenly, just wan to see how she is den next time come loaded, din realised she tat attitude)
Looks:6/10
Figure: 7/10 (pretty slim)
BJ : never try
FJ : never try
rtf : Wun even think about it.

Snow:
Looks : 7/10 (a bit lian with gold hair)
figure : 7/10 (not bad for a hc ger)
HJ : never try
BF : never try
FJ : never try.
rtf :Fren say she is good...will try if my regular ger is not working. Will provide FR if I do try.

One thing thou, my ger actually say Jessie is the current ang pai there. good figure and good service. Dun know how true. din get to see her either. Can any bros out there verify this as well? too many gers, too little money....have to call reinforcements...hiakz hiakz....

shoot
10-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi All,

I looked thru this thread and quite surprised to see that this place is not tat popular. Anyway personal preference is that I kinda liked this place. In fact pretty often I will be there. Anyway just some updates for those who are interested. Just went there yesterday with two khakis. Recently Eminent HC went thru a renovation and the place looks better than before. No tattered walls or anything like tat. Nice environment. Btw they actually had a Jacuzzi pool now... I kinda feel that it is the same as the one in Leisure HC (Kallang) for those who been there should roughly know how big the jacuzzi is. Anyway yesterday was their "official grand reopening" aft the renovation works. Happened to be there to be treated to a nice buffet dinner.... yum yum...abit too much food eaten and ended up with a bloated stomach.

Anyway heres my FR.

Been a regular there for a yr plus... been always getting the same ger.

Recommendation
BABY
Looks: 7/10 (might differ for others, but I like her looks. a slight resemblance to Xu Ru Yun)
figure: 7/10 (b cup and looks good on her)
Attitude: 9/10 (very frenly, even if no service, will no have black face and still chat with you)
HJ:6/10 (pretty normal)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating, really got GF feelings, maybe because I her regular customer)
RTF: been doing that for a yr liaoz...why STOP ??? hiakz hiakz...
Damage: 100 + 40 entrance. surprisingly still the same aft got renovation and jacuzzi added compared to leisure(kallang) which is 45

My fren tried Snow and Ice. Supposed to be new girls.
Comment from my frens.
Ice: super attitude. (guys who like attitude gers can go ahead, remember FR)
was known to say (translated) "you remember my name? next time you don't want special Dun call me" (fren saw her, tot is frenly, just wan to see how she is den next time come loaded, din realised she tat attitude)
Looks:6/10
Figure: 7/10 (pretty slim)
BJ : never try
FJ : never try
rtf : Wun even think about it.

Snow:
Looks : 7/10 (a bit lian with gold hair)
figure : 7/10 (not bad for a hc ger)
HJ : never try
BF : never try
FJ : never try.
rtf :Fren say she is good...will try if my regular ger is not working. Will provide FR if I do try.

One thing thou, my ger actually say Jessie is the current ang pai there. good figure and good service. Dun know how true. din get to see her either. Can any bros out there verify this as well? too many gers, too little money....have to call reinforcements...hiakz hiakz....

Well, same sentiment wf u. Quite like the pl been visiting there 2-3 years but stop for a yr or so cos all my regulars retired liao.

Good to hear that its been renovated with no increase in fee.

Thks bro for the FR as I've been hoping to revisit this place but no info on the girls. I think now I've no excuse for not visiting ha ha! :D

bestbest
25-12-2004, 03:22 PM
About Jesse...quite good looking and very good services.

Look: 7 (quite pretty)
Boobs: 6.5 (34C but looked and felt fake)

Massage: 7 - Her finger press was ok but it was her bum to bum rub that turned me on. When finger pressing you, she would at the same time use her near bare bum and crotch (with only her G string on) to rubba your bare bum. Definitely more shiok than the usual weak and lousy massage by many hc gals..my views only.

HJ: NA
BBBJ: NA - offered but din try
BJ: 6 - ok

FJ: 8 - definitely not a dead fish like some. A lot of initiatives...she would horse ride you, french you dry..tongue kissing, sucking your upper lip and then your lower lip (can be risky if you have bleeding gum or ulcer), and so on. There was also the oscar winning sound effect.

RTF - yes and worth the $100 excluding the $40 entrance fee.

Saw Sky on my way out...slim, good height and quite good look. Boobs unable to assess because of her dressing.

About the hc...6

The only change was at the back end...the renovated steam bath and sauna as well as the small jucuzzi tub..only for 2 to 3 persons at any one soak.

Food was not too good. No buffet...hor fun only during my visit there. Tried also the fan choy...sourish and not warm enough...lucky no stomach upset later.

Also not very good services from the Hc attendants...din clear used towels at the steam bath and the common bath area. The auntie at the food counter not very friendly also...almost slamming the plate of fan choy on the counter and expecting me to self serve...not that I had offended her in any way.

Cannot compare to the likes of Lexon but for $40, cannot ask for more.

My opinions only.

faithful
26-12-2004, 01:19 AM
About Jesse...quite good looking and very good services.

Look: 7 (quite pretty)
Boobs: 6.5 (34C but looked and felt fake)

Massage: 7 - Her finger press was ok but it was her bum to bum rub that turned me on. When finger pressing you, she would at the same time use her near bare bum and crotch (with only her G string on) to rubba your bare bum. Definitely more shiok than the usual weak and lousy massage by many hc gals..my views only.

HJ: NA
BBBJ: NA - offered but din try
BJ: 6 - ok

FJ: 8 - definitely not a dead fish like some. A lot of initiatives...she would horse ride you, french you dry..tongue kissing, sucking your upper lip and then your lower lip (can be risky if you have bleeding gum or ulcer), and so on. There was also the oscar winning sound effect.

RTF - yes and worth the $100 excluding the $40 entrance fee.

Saw Sky on my way out...slim, good height and quite good look. Boobs unable to assess because of her dressing.

About the hc...6

The only change was at the back end...the renovated steam bath and sauna as well as the small jucuzzi tub..only for 2 to 3 persons at any one soak.

Food was not too good. No buffet...hor fun only during my visit there. Tried also the fan choy...sourish and not warm enough...lucky no stomach upset later.

Also not very good services from the Hc attendants...din clear used towels at the steam bath and the common bath area. The auntie at the food counter not very friendly also...almost slamming the plate of fan choy on the counter and expecting me to self serve...not that I had offended her in any way.

Cannot compare to the likes of Lexon but for $40, cannot ask for more.

My opinions only.

Bro Bestbest,

when was your last visit to Jessie? tot she left few weeks ago.

bestbest
26-12-2004, 07:37 AM
Bro Bestbest,

Really? But I was there only two weeks ago....she din tell me she was leaving anyway. What a waste if she has really left...will call Eminent to confirm.

bestbest
26-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Bro Bestbest,

Confirmed, Jessie is still in Eminent....

faithful
26-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Confirmed, Jessie is still in Eminent....

you visited eminent today? still go for her?

btw, wat is BBBJ?

tot of overnite, but dun know whether she entertain such request?

whiteknight
26-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Missed Jojo from Emininent.....She quitted suddenly a couple of months back. Anyone knows where she is now? :confused:

ballzballz
27-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Missed Jojo from Emininent.....She quitted suddenly a couple of months back. Anyone knows where she is now? :confused:

Will try and ask for you today. Would be going down aft lunch for a relaxing afternoon. Its good to rest and relax in a cozy enviornment other than the usual HH sessions at ktvs.... I will ask bout JOJO from my usual girl.... who? Baby of course.....hiakz hiakz.... :D

lautiger
08-01-2005, 02:02 PM
may i know where is Ivy now? Her contact no. She has quit Eminient.

guru888
04-02-2005, 02:20 AM
may i know where is Ivy now? Her contact no. She has quit Eminient.

Any luck? if I get any info will PM you.

UKnowWho
04-02-2005, 03:26 AM
BBBJ - s**k C**k without the Cap :cool:

lautiger
04-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks alot. I think she is the girl at eminent who do raw bj