PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

lopo
20-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Note: This is a continuation of the thread under the title: “http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure.html" which has become too lengthy liao.

Hi bros,

Received an SMS from Xiao Yan Zi (小燕子) several days ago. This wild wild BBBJ gem says she will be coming any time after 20/1/08. :)

So bros, be prepared ---- sharpen your weapon to engage her in fierce bed-battle…:D

Lopo

assrammer
20-01-2008, 09:39 PM
same number?

Lubber
20-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh no... >.<

behappybe
20-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Bro Lopo, is she the one with the acrobatic bbbj. :D

Marlborolgt
21-01-2008, 03:48 AM
i also receive a sms..but forgotten who is she liao.. TS can enlighten me where she used to work...thks:confused::)

lopo
21-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi bros,

Dunno what has happened. Wanted to check with her if her contact no is still the same, but all attempts to contact her whether by sms or by phone this morning all failed to get through. Now have to try again or wait for her to contact me liao...:confused:

lopo

lopo
21-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Bro Lopo, is she the one with the acrobatic bbbj. :D

Bro behappybe, yes, she is the one...

i also receive a sms..but forgotten who is she liao.. TS can enlighten me where she used to work...thks:confused::)

Bro Marborolgt, she used to work at L2x...

lopo

behappybe
21-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Bro behappybe, yes, she is the one...[

Wah! this CNY sure going to be a sexcrazy year. :D

dirtymonk82
21-01-2008, 06:10 PM
another to add to my bonk list :p

Cummon
21-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Wanted to check with her if her contact no is still the same

Bro lopo,thought she won't be coming back in the near future, already deleted her last contact :o
Dun worry guess she will look for you soon.

lopo
21-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi bros,

Just realised that there was no problem with the telephone network. The problem was with my phone. It was not working properly. Changed to another phone & managed to speak to XYZ.

Confirmed she is coming on 26/1/08 and that her contact no remains unchanged. Will pm her contact no to those bros who have deleted it from their records as well as those who want to add it to their records...cheers!!!:)

lopo

marlborotan
22-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi bros,

Just realised that there was no problem with the telephone network. The problem was with my phone. It was not working properly. Changed to another phone & managed to speak to XYZ.

Confirmed she is coming on 26/1/08 and that her contact no remains unchanged. Will pm her contact no to those bros who have deleted it from their records as well as those who want to add it to their records...cheers!!!:)

lopo

bro, just to confirm is her hp last 3 digit xxxxx310? Dont know whether is it the same XYZ.

lopo
22-01-2008, 07:46 AM
bro, just to confirm is her hp last 3 digit xxxxx310? Dont know whether is it the same XYZ.

Bro, no, it's not, it's a different XYZ. Pls check ur PM...Cheers!

lopo

Liquid@cid
22-01-2008, 02:07 PM
wahhhhhh....she coming bk soon...really missed her up & down suction for back,round & round suction for ass..heehee...those who had tried her before,i think u know what i mean..kekeke:)

binbin81
22-01-2008, 03:34 PM
wah....xiao yan zi is back again....

lopo
22-01-2008, 07:45 PM
wahhhhhh....she coming bk soon...really missed her up & down suction for back,round & round suction for ass..heehee...those who had tried her before,i think u know what i mean..kekeke:)

Bros Liquid@acid & binbin81, yes, she is coming back. Subdue her, if u could....:D

lopo

behappybe
23-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Bros who had enjoyed her before must be training their guns very hard to attack her this weekend. if not will loss the battle badly. :D

Xorn
23-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Note: This is a continuation of the thread under the title: “http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure.html" which has become too lengthy liao.

Received an SMS from Xiao Yan Zi (小燕子) several days ago. This wild wild BBBJ gem says she will be coming any time after 20/1/08.

Bro saw the last thread on her. Wow hope I can get a chance to try her. :p

lopo
25-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi bros with her contact,

Have you polished your weapons? XYZ will be here tomorrow. Get ready for battle hor...

lopo

wolfmaster
25-01-2008, 11:06 PM
brother:

can share the contacts? pls pls pls
really looking to meet her but do not have the chance..

wah.. finally man..

wolfmaster
25-01-2008, 11:19 PM
brother:

can share the contacts? pls pls pls
really looking to meet her but do not have the chance..

wah.. finally man..

lopo
26-01-2008, 07:35 AM
ARRIVAL POSTPONES TO LIKELY WED, 30/1/08

Hi bros,

Just received an urgent SMS from XYZ.

Very sorry to announce that bcos of urgent business at home she is unable to stick to her schedule to come here today. Her arrival date has been postponed and it is likely to be next Wednesday 30/1/08.

Millions & millions of apologies from her and also from me…:(

lopo

Liquid@cid
26-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Quite disappointed sia,bro lopo feel tat way too? guess soooo.....anyway,no worry..can polish my weapon for another good 5 days..heehee...to all SBF Bros out there,enjoy ur bonking during weekends..cheers!!!:)

sianren
26-01-2008, 01:32 PM

Hi Bro, are you oso back??? heheh

TS we will wait for her then..:p:p
Mr cactus

marlborotan
29-01-2008, 01:42 AM
ARRIVAL POSTPONES TO LIKELY WED, 30/1/08

Hi bros,

Just received an urgent SMS from XYZ.

Very sorry to announce that bcos of urgent business at home she is unable to stick to her schedule to come here today. Her arrival date has been postponed and it is likely to be next Wednesday 30/1/08.

Millions & millions of apologies from her and also from me…:(

lopo

hm.. 2 more days only. kee kee. Tks bro lopo for contacts, up you liao.:p

itry
29-01-2008, 02:53 AM
dear bro, itry can? can pm me her number? please.

lopo
30-01-2008, 03:38 PM
FURTHER POSTPONEMENT OF XYZ'S ARRIVAL

Received an SMS from XYZ an hour and a half ago. She said her agent told her that her application for EXIT PERMIT had yet to be approved. She would know the outcome only after the Chinese New Year. She is very very sad and wishes to apologize to all the bros once again for the further postponement. Bros, pls also accept my apology.

lopo

hang37
30-01-2008, 05:41 PM
bro.. her contact xxxxx122?

lopo
30-01-2008, 07:02 PM
bro.. her contact xxxxx122?

No, bro, it's not. It's xxxx0304. U will be given the no when she is already here after the CNY.

lopo

dirtymonk82
30-01-2008, 08:55 PM
arghhhh...i have been waiting for her for so long!!

wolfmaster
08-02-2008, 01:23 PM
brothers:

is our lovely gal back?

behappybe
20-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Bro Lopo, has the acrobatic gem land on our shore yet? Been polishing my weapon buay tahan liao. :o

Tension68
21-02-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm patiently waiting also.. and hope XL will be back too...

Tension68
21-02-2008, 11:14 PM
paiseh, thriple posting... connection a bit whacky

Tension68
21-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Soo sorry... thriple posting due to whacky connection

sori sori

imate
01-03-2008, 12:14 AM
wah. I long time MIA now return see XYZ is coming back again! Really waiting for her return bros! Miss her 2 leg towards sky n her vacuum catbath. For those who have tried her services b4 know what I mean. Bro lopo, if back do let us know man. We all miss her services. Waiting patiently here.

sucram72
01-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Bro Lopo

Keep me posted too when our lovely XYZ is back. Miss her service veri much :D

lopo
01-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Dear bros,

I am very sorry I have lost contact with XYZ.

In her last SMS to me before the CNY she said that the agent who handled her visa matter had told her that her application for Exit Permit had not been approved yet and that she was very disappointed and sad.

She hoped to be able to come to meet old friends and make new friends here after the CNY. Since then I have not heard from her. I smsed her immediately after the 元宵节 and having failed to receive a reply from her I called her only to hear a recorded voice message that the number had expired. :mad:

Now the only hope is to wait for her to call or sms me.

Once again please accept my apology for having disappointed you, my dear bros here.:o

Lopo

shanghaifun
01-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Dear bros,

In her last SMS to me before the CNY she said that the agent who handled her visa matter had told her that her application for Exit Permit had not been approved yet and that she was very disappointed and sad.

She hoped to be able to come to meet old friends and make new friends here after the CNY. Since then I have not heard from her. I smsed her immediately after the 元宵节 and having failed to receive a reply from her I called her only to hear a recorded voice message that the number had expired. :mad:

Once again please accept my apology for having disappointed you, my dear bros here.:o

Lopo

bro..it alright..not ytr fault...but too bad...she cannot make it...i think we bro all miss her v much....she such a nice lady..
:o

imate
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Dear bros,

Lopo

No worries bro, I think she will contact you sooner or later. Although I will admit having a slight disappointment, I believe what is yours is yours. She will be back. Just update us anytime. Hope you in the meantime can find some gems to stand in till her return. :)

wolfmaster
01-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Dear bros,

Lopo

Brother...no need lah.
If not for you all of us would not even smell this lobang...

no issues man.. 3 cheers for our brother here.

deathriser
02-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Good news everyone !!!! I tried my luck on calling her this afternoon and to my surprise, she pick up my call !!! She told me that she had her visa problem settled and if nothing goes wrong, she will be back end of this month. Hopefully nothing goes wrong this time.

So everyone just be prepared and stay tune for her !!!!

deathriser
03-03-2008, 11:45 AM
"Thanks" to all the ppl who have zapped me.

Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:35 AM she said she not coming back
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:34 AM
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:33 AM Yawnzzz
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:32 AM pls don't waste people chance
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:31 AM liar

If trying to help getting news on gd gem is wrong, then I don't know what is doing right in this forum here. I really did called her yesterday afternoon and from her own mouth, she told me wat ever I have mentioned in the thread, true or not true on what she had told me, I also don't know but have news better then no news right? I'm not her OKT niether I'm her BF, I'm just another SBF chiongseter like any other of you guys here. What things do I benifit from on posting this news to you guys? Answer is NOTHING !!! I did not even ever ask anyone to up me before in my whole life of SBF surfing. So I just don't understand y on earth did I get zap by sharing infor which I got from the gal herself:mad:

lopo
03-03-2008, 10:49 PM
"Thanks" to all the ppl who have zapped me.

Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:35 AM she said she not coming back
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:34 AM
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:33 AM Yawnzzz
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:32 AM pls don't waste people chance
Xiao Yan Zi Returns To... 03-03-2008 09:31 AM liar

If trying to help getting news on gd gem is wrong, then I don't know what is doing right in this forum here. I really did called her yesterday afternoon and from her own mouth, she told me wat ever I have mentioned in the thread, true or not true on what she had told me, I also don't know but have news better then no news right? I'm not her OKT niether I'm her BF, I'm just another SBF chiongseter like any other of you guys here. What things do I benifit from on posting this news to you guys? Answer is NOTHING !!! I did not even ever ask anyone to up me before in my whole life of SBF surfing. So I just don't understand y on earth did I get zap by sharing infor which I got from the gal herself:mad:

Bro deathriser,
I am sorry to learn that in trying to help, you ended up getting zapped. I have no doubt in your sincerity to help but what I don’t understand is that after having received prerecorded voice message from her China hp that the number had expired (this, I had mentioned in my last post) you could still manage to get on to her.

Co-incidentally, she called me this evening while I was still on the road on my way home and told me that approval of her application for Exit Permit is still pending and that once approval is granted she would inform me immediately. She said that she had lost her hp in a robbery and that she was using a friend’s hp to call me after turning on her SG hp and found my sms therein (I had left my smses in both her China and SG hps).

Upon reading your post just a while ago I called her and asked if there was any body from SG calling her yesterday afternoon. She said how could anyone call her when she had no hp. Could you have called a wrong number and the recipient at the other end was playing the fool with you?

lopo

any reply from her to my smses I called and as I had mentioned in myhearing nothing from her

horseibor
04-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Let's hope she get her Exit Permit soon...

lopo
04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Dear Bros,

Having sought clarification from the XYZ in this thread that she did not receive any call from any bro that afternoon I now wish to turn to bro deathriser’s insistence that he did call “XYZ”.

Yes, Bros, bro deathriser did call “XYZ”. There was no reason whatsoever for him to make false claim. But it was another “XYZ” that he called, and this “XYZ” is from Xiameng.

The mistake made by bro deathriser was due to his keenness to help to update this thread for the benefit of the Bros here. It was a genuine mistake, made also because I, the TS had broken up the thread into two parts with this current part bearing a different title and due to his oversight bro deathriser had not notice that the XYZ in this thread is from Zhuhai, not Xiameng.

Once again may I say that I feel sorry for bro deathriser and do call upon him not to feel bitter

Bros here, do please up his points if you could. I had upped his points before and cannot do it again...Cheers!

lopo

deathriser
05-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Dear Bros,

Having sought clarification from the XYZ in this thread that she did not receive any call from any bro that afternoon I now wish to turn to bro deathriser’s insistence that he did call “XYZ”.

Yes, Bros, bro deathriser did call “XYZ”. There was no reason whatsoever for him to make false claim. But it was another “XYZ” that he called, and this “XYZ” is from Xiameng.

The mistake made by bro deathriser was due to his keenness to help to update this thread for the benefit of the Bros here. It was a genuine mistake, made also because I, the TS had broken up the thread into two parts with this current part bearing a different title and due to his oversight bro deathriser had not notice that the XYZ in this thread is from Zhuhai, not Xiameng.

Once again may I say that I feel sorry for bro deathriser and do call upon him not to feel bitter

Bros here, do please up his points if you could. I had upped his points before and cannot do it again...Cheers!

lopo

First of all, I would like to thank Bro lopo for making this effort on standing out to clarify this for me. Thanks a lot Bro !!!

I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor and I do deserve the ZAPs on making this mistake. Thanks for bro lopo to seek all bros to UP me back but to up me back or not does not really matters. Just this clarification made is gd enough for me already.

Once again, sry for all the wrong infor provided and all inconvinces caused. I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.

Compassion
07-03-2008, 01:54 AM
First of all, I would like to thank Bro lopo for making this effort on standing out to clarify this for me. Thanks a lot Bro !!!
I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor and I do deserve the ZAPs on making this mistake. Thanks for bro lopo to seek all bros to UP me back but to up me back or not does not really matters. Just this clarification made is gd enough for me already.
Once again, sry for all the wrong infor provided and all inconvinces caused. I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.

Not to worry bro. Things like this do happen. Already upped your points.

shanghaifun
07-03-2008, 02:21 AM
I do want to officially apologize to everyone that I have made this mistake on the wrong “XYZ” infor . I will be very extra careful on things I say next time.

bro...accident do happen...and i admire your courage on this..up u for this bro..

behappybe
07-03-2008, 09:51 AM

Bro, admire your courage to admit mistake. Well, human do make mistake so just like it pass by and tomorrow is a new day. Up you for your spirit.

lopo
05-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Note: This is a continuation of the thread under the title: “Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure" which has become too lengthy liao.

Hi bros!

At long last XYZ is expected here 2morrow (Sunday, 6/7/08), according to her SMS received late this morning. In order not to end up crying wolves I had asked her to confirm and reconfirm and she did so.

She apologized profusely for the “false alarms” she raised some months ago, saying that she had at that time not aware that it was so difficult to obtain a visa. She was therefore overwhelmed with joy when at last, after several attempts, the agent broke the good news to her this morning and she immediately SMSed me.

For FRs on her please go back to : “Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure" .

Pls PM me for her contact. I will check ur record to see if u have written any FRs or made any constructive comments b4 deciding to pass u or not to pass u her contact no. However as all communication with her is in Mandarin and Hanyi Pinyin I have to apologize to our Malay and Indian chiongers.

blueman69
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Bro lopo, is XYZ contact number remain the same.

lopo
05-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Bro lopo, is XYZ contact number remain the same.

Bro blueman69,

Yes, her contact no remains unchanged.

lopo

lopo
05-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi bros,

To see FRs on XYZ please click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure.html#post2245755

behappybe
05-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks bro Lopo for the infor, too bad now I outstation :(
Will rtf her when I back. :D

StEvEn1612
05-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Ah.... who ever lost or won the battlE? :rolleyes:

lopo
06-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Ah.... who ever lost or won the battlE? :rolleyes:

Bro Steven, the result is not known yet as ROUND 2 is only just about to begin later today ......

lopo
06-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi bros,

xiao yan zi is expected to arrive here tonight aound 2030 hrs to 2100 hrs.

Her contact no. remains the same and so is her damage which is $80/1/1.

lopo
06-07-2008, 08:05 PM
To find another FR pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html

DUREX^PERFORMA
07-07-2008, 10:00 AM
she just SMS me with her new number!!!!!song liao!!!!the wait is finally over!!!please take Q no!!!:p

lopo
08-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi bros!

XYZ has a new contact number. On arrival here she realized that her number, that was pmed to u thro me, had expired. Paisei, paise, for the inconvenience caused to u all.

I was not able to announce this earlier bcose my computer broke down. Although it is now being repaired it still functions erratically. I may therefore not be able to reply to ur pms or posts promptly.

XYZ has called some senior bros direct and has also given permission to these senior bros to pass on her number. Bros who meet the requirements reproduced hereunder n who wish to meet her may pm them.

REQUIRMENTS

Pls PM me or senior bros (who have her permission) for her contact, I (they) will check ur record to see if u have written any FRs or made any constructive comments b4 deciding to pass u or not to pass u her contact no. However as all communication with her is in Mandarin and Hanyi Pinyin I have to apologize to our Malay and Indian chiongers.

lopo
08-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Please note that her damage is:

$80/1/1 Excludes room & cd

lopo
08-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Annoncement

Bros who wish to meet XYZ may also pm Bro ManuelFerrara for her contact no.

ManuelFerrara
08-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Annoncement

Bros who wish to meet XYZ may also pm Bro ManuelFerrara for her contact no.

Yes, helping bro lopo since he is a kind man. Criteria apply.

SKP2007
09-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Xiao Yan Zi back in action. My didi also back to training :D
Tks Bro Lopo for PM me & her new ctc.

Nexium
10-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Bro Lopo & Bro ManuelFerrara
can PM me XYZ contact?

sugarray
10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
bro lopo ,many thanks XYZ contact, did contact her ,but was told
she has to start work at 9pm (ktv ??no idea),available in the day
time. so her timing and mine buay gum.
anyway thanks for the contact.

lopo
11-07-2008, 08:32 AM
bro lopo ,many thanks XYZ contact, did contact her ,but was told
she has to start work at 9pm (ktv ??no idea),available in the day
time. so her timing and mine buay gum.
anyway thanks for the contact.

Bro sugarray, sorry I don't hv her KTV no.

Working hrs in KTV: 9.00 pm to 1.00 am (early next morning)
Available for bonking: 10.00 am to 8.30 pm

Note: Bros who want to book her in the early morning, say, between 1.00 am and 10.00 am, pls call or sms her well in advance.

Doggone!
11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
My thanks to Bro Lopo for sharing the contact.
Met up with her early this week.
Had a great time with her and truly service-oriented FL.
At one point of time when she was bj'ing me with her legs at 45
degrees angle to the wall besides the bed, I recall one of her
descriptions - "acrobatic bbbj" ..............
I half-expect her to suspend herself in mid-air next!

lopo
11-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Met up with her early this week.
Had a great time with her and truly service-oriented FL.
At one point of time when she was bj'ing me with her legs at 45
degrees angle to the wall besides the bed, I recall one of her
descriptions - "acrobatic bbbj" ..............

Bro Doggone,

Tks 4 ur FR. Glad to know that u hv had a great time withe her. Yes, she is truly a service-oriented FL.

lopo
12-07-2008, 10:19 PM
FIELD REPORT

Here is another FR by Bro ken li, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2249850

unclesammi
13-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Sorry bro, no time to pen a lengthy FR.

Two words to discribe her.

Excellent service. :)

lopo
13-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Sorry bro, no time to pen a lengthy FR.

Two words to discribe her.

Excellent service. :)

Bro unclesammi,
TQVM for ur FR. Long or short, the effort made is vm appreciated.
lopo

lopo
13-07-2008, 11:48 AM
FIELD REPORT

Here is another FR by Bro Cummon, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2249977

lopo
13-07-2008, 03:45 PM
GOOD NEWS!!!

XYZ MAY BECOME AVAILABLE ANY TIME DURING THE DAY & NIGHT

She is trying to negotiate with her boss so that she can accept appointment from bros 24 hours a day. Hopefully she will succeed.

lopo
14-07-2008, 05:07 AM
FIELD REPORT

Here is another FR by Bro HorseD77, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2249982

lopo
14-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Here is another FR by Bro curiosity, to se, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2250708

lopo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEMI-RETIREMENT
I must say that as I am in semi-retirement I do not often surf this SBF forum --- if not for the return of this popular “acrobatic BBBJ gem", XYZ, whose service “easily out perform the GL150 any time ! --- yangzong” and “is simply top notch, camparable with the ang pai of GL cat 150 --- HorseD77” and who sought my help.

UPPING YOUR REPUTATION POINTS
I believe there are bros whom I have forgotten to up or promised but forgotten to up or who think that they deserve to be upped for their contributions generally in this forum, not necessary in this thread, please submit a post with a few words in this thread to make it possible and easy for me to up u. as I, being the TS of this thread, have to come in here often, if not everyday. But please stagger your posting or repeat your post if it should lapse before I could up u as I could up only one at a time at 24 hours interval. Thank you!

lopo
14-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Here is another FR by Bro curiosity, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2250708

lopo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEMI-RETIREMENT
I must say that as I am in semi-retirement I do not often surf this SBF forum --- if not for the return of this popular “acrobatic BBBJ gem", XYZ, whose service “easily out perform the GL150 any time ! --- yangzong” and “is simply top notch, camparable with the ang pai of GL cat 150 --- HorseD77” and who sought my help.

I believe there are bros whom I have forgotten to up or promised but forgotten to up or who think that they deserve to be upped for their contributions generally in this forum, not necessary in this thread, please submit a post with a few words in this thread to make it possible and easy for me to up u. as I, being the TS of this thread, have to come in here often, if not everyday. But please stagger your posting or repeat your post if it should lapse before I could up u as I could up only one at a time at 24 hours interval. Thank you!

lopo
15-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Here is another FR by Taurus68, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-5.html#post2257358

Taurus68
15-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Thanks TS for XYZ new number and did RTF her last week. Her service is still same good as before especially her BBBJ and AR that is really fantastic!!! Bros whom have not tried her service yet, don't miss it. Cheers...:D

lopo
15-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Here is another FR by Bro curiosity, to see, pls click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-3.html#post2250708

lopo
SEMI-RETIREMENT

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 03:53 AM
To all supporters of XYZ.... biz bad for her..... please continue to patronize her.... service wise....according to denden7070.... no horse run.... dun pm me 4 her contact cos i no have... pm TS lopo

Me was having kopi with bro denden when she coincidentally oso happened to be at the same joint... so bro denden invited her to sit down and she started to blah blah blah on..... the bad biz thing.....so i now just kapo post here to encourage those staunch supporters to continue supporting her and for those not so newbies to try a top rated one lor... denden's recommendation cant be wrong....errr i think ;) so pm TS lopo

She not my cup of tea in terms of look so i will not bonk her.

denden7070
16-07-2008, 04:07 AM
today had kopi with a bro n a PRC pass by just,from her back just find her familar.when she turn ard our eyes met............she is the GEM xiao yan zi.so she came over n chat with us.after chatting a while,she asking me wheather to go for a session but i had made a appt with yingying but in the end she fly me aeroplane so go with this ultimate xiao yan zi

after we enter the room just when i turn ard she hug me tightly n the next thing i know........her lip had stick on mine n a small snake sneak in from her lip N we start frenching like no tommorow.so slowing our clothing piece by piece on the bed....then totally naked n she attack my nipples n give a me surprise BBBJ...half way thru,i told her we havent bath yet.so we proceed to bathroom.................

when in the bathroom,she start soaping n catbath me by using her breast from my top rubbing from top to my dick n using her boobs rub against my dick(damn shiok).then she stand behind me shart "vacuum" my back,from top to bottom(not many FL had such skill) then her mouth vaccum to my bottom....then suddenly she lift my left leg on the toilet bowl n give me a sweet AR after a few second she sneak to my front n give me a BBBJ again....

after a erotic bath,she took a towle n clean me dry from head to toes.after dry up,we lied on the bed n continue our unfinished FRENCH;) she slowing suck my nipple n followed by a BBBJ,then suddenly she gave me her arobotic BBBJ(last time when she here i was panick but not this time,cos i have confident in her:D) then after BBBJ she gave me AR again

after her stunts,its mine now..........paint her til she scream n beg me:D after my stunts,ACTION.....cowgirl me til she cum n become restless then doggy and followed by the last stunt MISSIONARY n cummed in that position.then lying on bed panting..........then she offered to take away the CD then.............OMG she still dont let me go,BBBJ me n suck me dry,at the same time my legs wobble(shiok) then phone ring,TIMES UP.wash up n leave happily:)

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 04:19 AM
bro denden7070, so u no regret counselling her rite before the bonk cos machiam she is swallowing literally what u have been saying to her;):D

lopo
16-07-2008, 10:39 AM
To all supporters of XYZ.... biz bad for her..... please continue to patronize her.... service wise....

today had kopi with a bro n a PRC pass by just,from her back just find her familar.when she turn ard our eyes met............she is the GEM xiao yan zi.so she came over n chat with us.after chatting a while,she asking me wheather to go for a session but i had made a appt with yingying but in the end she fly me aeroplane so go with this ultimate xiao yan zi

after we enter the room just when i turn ard she hug me tightly n the next thing i know........her lip had stick on mine n a small snake sneak in from her lip N we start frenching like no tommorow.so slowing our clothing piece by piece on the bed....then totally naked n she attack my nipples n give a me surprise BBBJ...half way thru,i told her we havent bath yet.so we proceed to bathroom.................

when in the bathroom,she start soaping n catbath me by using her breast from my top rubbing from top to my dick n using her boobs rub against my dick(damn shiok).then she stand behind me shart "vacuum" my back,from top to bottom(not many FL had such skill) then her mouth vaccum to my bottom....then suddenly she lift my left leg on the toilet bowl n give me a sweet AR after a few second she sneak to my front n give me a BBBJ again....

after a erotic bath,she took a towle n clean me dry from head to toes.after dry up,we lied on the bed n continue our unfinished FRENCH;) she slowing suck my nipple n followed by a BBBJ,then suddenly she gave me her arobotic BBBJ(last time when she here i was panick but not this time,cos i have confident in her:D) then after BBBJ she gave me AR again

after her stunts,its mine now..........paint her til she scream n beg me:D after my stunts,ACTION.....cowgirl me til she cum n become restless then doggy and followed by the last stunt MISSIONARY n cummed in that position.then lying on bed panting..........then she offered to take away the CD then.............OMG she still dont let me go,BBBJ me n suck me dry,at the same time my legs wobble(shiok) then phone ring,TIMES UP.wash up n leave happily:)

bro denden7070, so u no regret counselling her rite before the bonk cos machiam she is swallowing literally what u have been saying to her...

With due respect to senior bro Monkey4, let me thank bro denden7070 first for his wise counseling which came just at the right time to help despairing XYZ to regain her confidence in continuing to remain in Singapore and not to do things that would hurt herself…

Now then let me thank bro Monkey4 for his appeal to bros to patronize XYZ.

Yes, business has been very, indeed very very, bad for her. And what is worse for her is that, she had spent a lot of money to make it possible for her to make this second trip here and is now under obligation to pay her expenses, here in Singapore, that amount to as much as SGD$6,000.00 a month. Yes, SGD6,000.00 a month.

It may appear unwise for her to make this second trip, but when you know why, you would empathize with her. Whilst she was back at home in Zhuhai she was spending full time taking care of her sick father. It was only after her father had passed away --- about a-month-and-a-half ago, and worrying how to repay her debt that had been building up, that she had no choice but to come here to fl. And with business becoming so that she had offered to work literally 24 hours a day (including her time working in the KTV from 9.00 pm to 1.00 am the next morning). But she is a human being not a robot! So I decided to cut down her working hours to give her some rest and sleep without first consulting her.

Bros, whilst here for a limited period, she has to and is prepared to work very very hard, hoping and praying to earn enough to meet not only her expenses here but also to repay her debts back at home…

Yes, her worries have taken a very heavy toll on her. Let’s hope such toll would not become fatal…

lopo

denden7070
16-07-2008, 12:56 PM
so far,she is still a GEM.;)

lopo
16-07-2008, 02:20 PM
so far,she is still a GEM.;)

Bro denden707,

TQVM once again for your wonderful FR on XYZ and for the trouble you took to counsel her. Despite knowing that you are a very busy man having to attend to the many threads of which you are the TS, may I seek your help also in dishing out her contact no to bros who wish to meet her. If you are agreeable, please let us know so that these bros can pm you. TQ in advance.

lopo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEMI-RETIREMENT

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 03:44 PM
With due respect to senior bro Monkey4, let me thank bro denden7070 first for his wise counseling which came just at the right time to help despairing XYZ to regain her confidence in continuing to remain in Singapore and not to do things that would hurt herself…

Now then let me thank bro Monkey4 for his appeal to bros to patronize XYZ.

Yes, business has been very, indeed very very, bad for her. And what is worse for her is that, she had spent a lot of money to make it possible for her to make this second trip here and is now under obligation to pay her expenses, here in Singapore, that amount to as much as SGD$6,000.00 a month. Yes, SGD6,000.00 a month.

It may appear unwise for her to make this second trip, but when you know why, you would empathize with her. Whilst she was back at home in Zhuhai she was spending full time taking care of her sick father. It was only after her father had passed away --- about a-month-and-a-half ago, and worrying how to repay her debt that had been building up, that she had no choice but to come here to fl. And with business becoming so that she had offered to work literally 24 hours a day (including her time working in the KTV from 9.00 pm to 1.00 am the next morning). But she is a human being not a robot! So I decided to cut down her working hours to give her some rest and sleep without first consulting her.

Bros, whilst here for a limited period, she has to and is prepared to work very very hard, hoping and praying to earn enough to meet not only her expenses here but also to repay her debts back at home…

Yes, her worries have taken a very heavy toll on her. Let’s hope such toll would not become fatal…

lopo

bro lopo... aiyo... me not a senior lah.... still very junior... just wanna help this poor gal cos she pour out her worries to us ytd over kopi... said maybe will be kenna repatriated by the ktv's boss by mth end if she cant meet hanging flowers target.... me felt pity for her.... I will also pass her contact to my kakis if they decided to try her superb services... Wishing her all the best.. and kudo to u for helping her too...

lopo
16-07-2008, 07:31 PM
bro lopo... aiyo... me not a senior lah.... still very junior... just wanna help this poor gal cos she pour out her worries to us ytd over kopi... said maybe will be kenna repatriated by the ktv's boss by mth end if she cant meet hanging flowers target.... me felt pity for her.... I will also pass her contact to my kakis if they decided to try her superb services... Wishing her all the best.. and kudo to u for helping her too...

Bro Monkey4,

TQVM for your help in passing her no to your kakis. In the eyes of bros of SBF, which is 7 years old, you certainly are a senior. To me, at least, seniority is measured not only by age but, among other things, also by one’s respectability, for example, one’s conduct towards the less fortunate. The fact that you take pity on and try to help XYZ who is not your cup of tea; and who is now facing great difficulties, shows that you have in you such criteria. Pls don’t be mistaken. I am not trying to pontificate….

If you have no objection, may I include you as one of the bros to whom other bros who wish to meet XYZ may pm for her contact no.?

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Bro Monkey4,

If you have no objection, may I include you as one of the bros to whom other bros who wish to meet XYZ may pm for her contact no.?

Bro lopo, no problem, i can assist... since i log in numerous times daily unless OC around.... i will pass to non newbies though ... hopes her biz improve for her via this way rather than to let XYZ roam on the streets directionlessly...

ManuelFerrara
16-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Yes, business has been very, indeed very very, bad for her.

Wow, didn't know her biz so bad but not to worry cos with bro denden7070 FR and his wide extensive circle of cheong kakis, her biz sure will pick up. If bro lightning can join force with denden7070, her biz will surely soar!

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks bro lopo for CTC of XYZ,

Just before I started writing this FR I'm surprise to receive a warm PM invitation by bro denden to chio me to try this XYZ. I must salute and say you all nice guys around helping the lost souls(FLs) and the helping the hungers(Fxxkers) like us to get each's need.:D. But coincidentally, I arranged with XYZ for a session today liao.

We have called her today, she asked my to pick her at Katong Shopping centre just next to City Plaza??? So I think maybe she mean Tanjong Katong Shopping complex har. So I head there and call her again. She said blue Building. Blue Building? Where the hell it is? So bopian take risk drive to Katong Rd and head to Katong Shopping centre. There I see Blue building and call her again. Bingo... Hit it right this time and told her what does she mean by just next to City Plaza? Even walking also needs 30mins!! Once entered my car, for her look, she is not really my cup of tea but still can bonk type.

Immediately head to her choice of Hotel and then let the game begins.

While just entered the room she starts with her tight hug and frenching and next moment starts stripping me till to my indecent exposure. I then return my service taking off every single piece of her clothes till the last piece of her panty. I was enjoying watching her near to perfect nake figure(cos B+ cups Enhanced with brown nips). Now her look has very much much different from the time I met her. Real enough her looks naturally improved!!! No know why. Wahhhh....... Almost couldn't hear what she told me to head for the bathroom.................

She soap and catbath me added with her boobs rub from chest down to my didi. Then requested me to turn to my back facing her and she did the "vacuum" on my back, from top to bottom (Just like what Bro denden said). Then she vacuum down to my buttock and suddenly plyed my butt and giving me sweet AR for a few ten of second. While I'm still standing enjoying, she lifted my left leg to rest on the edge of the bath tup and she sneaks down further to my drangon balls and start licking and vacuuming. Further she Maneuvers to the position licking and sucking my didi. What a excellent service oriented FL!!

Now on the bed, she requested me to face down while she catbath me again. Moving down south she catbath me again while she took out her mini dispersal which I think is filled with Listerine. She lifted my buttock while dispensing some Listering in her mouth and then she did lots of AR and Tongue Fxxking my tiny little hole. Suddenly I could felt some burning sensation due to the listerine but shiok lah. Next she requested me to remain face down but in doggie position. She starts licking your balls again and rolling her sweet tongue back and fore from the balls to my erected shaft which she needs to bend my didi backward!!! Wahhh...Liaooooo....Ayyyy.....Tabolehhhhh....Tahan nnn........ Then with me on the same doggie position, she manevers again with her laying down facing your didi and giving you a long bbbjjjjjjjj......

By now, so how do you judge her service?????

She asked me please turn over and she continues Bbbjjjjjjing me again:eek:. This time as what bros had experience which was my first ever arobotic BBBJ. Imagine, your dick is in her mouth and her head and tongue is in rolling action while she is shifting her whole body position like the arm of a clock from 12(face and body facing you) moves to 6(pissy on top of your face with her legs lifted on the wall and she is depending on both hands holding her weight!!) and back to 12 again.

After her stunts, she cap me on with my CD and Cowgirl ride me. Changed : missionary, Changed : doggie, and I almost cum on doggie and she could fled that I'm cumming. But I requested to change missionary again but she tot I cummed and wanted to remove my CD in very quick action and I stopped her in time.

At that moment I wandered why she want to remove my CD so fast?

So I signalled her not yet but change to missionary again. So this time I cummed in the CD while I'm still pumping her and then quickly she moved to stood up to remove my CD while I have to goes on kneelling position and immediately she mouthed my didi giving me great finishing bbbj again!!! I'm telling you bros I had never feld such a Finale would be so intents of sensational feel mann..... even I have cummed and no more of Ejaculation but her added mouthing job could make you feel another stage of high feeling mannnnn...After a while she stop and stood up but I push her down again in requesting her to continue to Bbbjjjing me for awhile more:D

She may not be of best skill as BaiXue's bbbj at the moment but she has a skill of her own and I think it is also very high in standard ok.

Since I have said and given high rate on her performance but I must high light a big discount about her is : I have totally forgotten to return my service to her which I would do to all the FLs :-- That is Painting! But I totally over engrossed and forget about what's needed to be done!!!

RTF : What do you think??

Will up you Bro Lopo with my humble 1 point:D

dummy364
17-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Hot slutty Minx!!! That’s what she is!!! Bloody excellent service! Don’t believe me? Read on…

Much thanks to bro Lopo for trusting a newbie like me with such an ABSOLUTE MINX like Xiao Yan Zi! She’s the best PRC I’ve had the luck to try and her enthusiasm and passion for SEX and providing excellent service is such a huge and refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill PRCs and Thais who simply give you the impression that they fuck only for money and are faking it every single minute of the session.

LOOKS & FIGURE

First off, XYZ has nice bright-eyes and fine featured pretty face. I’m a sucker for nice big eyes and she’s definitely got that. To me, nice big eyes mean a lot when she’s sucking on your cock like it was the tastiest thing she’s ever had in her young wet mouth...hehehe...Its absolutely heavenly….

Standing at 1.6 m, with nice B-C cup boobs with a firm heart-shaped ass, XYZ is really a sight for sore eyes. Smooth silky skin and a nice smile complete the package that is this tasty and sexy 25 year-old Minx from Zhuhai. She greeted me with a warm “Ni Hao!” as I picked her up from our little romp and gave a heart-melting smile.

We made some small talk and she is a nice pleasant girl to talk to and gives you the feeling that this is a nice date, instead of a paid session. Impression for me was very positive so far.

After we entered our chamber of pleasures, she gave me a devilish smile, pressed her lithe sexy body to me and started frenching me sensually and passionate. I also took the opportunity to caress and grope her ass and boobs. She reciprocated by kissing me more passionately and pressed herself closer. Before I knew it, we were stripping each other with wild abandon, eager to get naked and down to action. This girl is HOT, man….

ACTION (PART 1)

Threw her on the bed naked, and she writhed suggestively and shot me a look that said “Come get it, this is all yours to use… (At least for the next hour or so...keke!)”.

Savoring her curvaceous hourglass figure with full, luscious boobs topped with light brown erect nipples for a moment, I pounced on her writhing naked form and started to kiss, caress and fondle her all over. XYZ giggled and moaned so sexily. Soon, the rubbing of our bodies together had given me a raging erection…

“Wo lai, ni tang xia” she said, and proceeded to give a sensual cat bath, from my chest and all the way down south. She was slow, deliberate and took her time, letting me enjoy the sensation of her lively tongue flicking all over my body.

As she moved further down, and anticipating her well-known bbbj, I arched my hips slightly as her lips hovered over my engorged cock, letting her know I needed her lips on my shaft.

She duly obliged and slowly enveloped my stiff member with her wet, warm lips…letting my cock slip deep inside her mouth and throat…OOOMMMGGG…I had found heaven between her lips...

Looking up at me and sensing my excitement, she sucked deeper, and slower, driving me wild with desire. This girl really really knows how to tease and please a man! WOW!!!.....

To be continued… 

denden7070
17-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Thanks bro lopo for CTC of XYZ,

RTF : What do you think??

Will up you Bro Lopo with my humble 1 point:D

terific FR;)

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Hot slutty Minx!!! That’s what she is!!! Bloody excellent service! Don’t believe me? Read on…

Much thanks to bro Lopo for trusting a newbie like me with such an ABSOLUTE MINX like Xiao Yan Zi! She’s the best PRC I’ve had the luck to try and her enthusiasm and passion for SEX and providing excellent service is such a huge and refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill PRCs and Thais who simply give you the impression that they fuck only for money and are faking it every single minute of the session.

To be continued… 

Good FR from a newbie...

Bro lopo, please confirm u passed the contact to dummy364 cos if he has written a true FR on XYZ... i think we should help him get out of moderation by upping his points...

Bro dummy364.... I will up your points upon lopo's confirmation.

lopo
17-07-2008, 12:25 PM
.... Just before I started writing this FR I'm surprise to receive a warm PM invitation by bro denden to chio me to try this XYZ. .... But coincidentally, I arranged with XYZ for a session today liao.
.... Once entered my car, for her look, she is not really my cup of tea but still can bonk type.

... I was enjoying watching her near to perfect nake figure(cos B+ cups Enhanced with brown nips). Now her look has very much much different from the time I met her. Real enough her looks naturally improved!!! No know why. Wahhhh....... Almost couldn't hear what she told me to head for the bathroom.................

.... Maneuvers to the position licking and sucking my didi. What a excellent service oriented FL!!

.... her sweet tongue back and fore from the balls to my erected shaft which she needs to bend my didi backward!!! Wahhh...Liaooooo....Ayyyy.....Tabolehhhhh....Tahan nnn........ Then with me on the same doggie position, she manevers again with her laying down facing your didi and giving you a long bbbjjjjjjjj......

....was my first ever arobotic BBBJ...

... giving me great finishing bbbj again!!! I'm telling you bros I had never feld such a Finale would be so intents of sensational feel mann..... even I have cummed and no more of Ejaculation but her added mouthing job could make you feel another stage of high feeling mannnnn......

.... That is Painting! But I totally over engrossed and forget about what's needed to be done!!!

terific FR;)

Bro 1papaya,

Me fully agree with Bro denden7070 that ur FR is terrific!!!!

Back to XYZ. Her worries and sleepless nights have taken a heavy toll on her look. That's why in my earlier post I had mentioned that let's hope that it would not become fatal. I am sure with business picking up her look will definitely change for the better.

lopo

denden7070
17-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Good FR from a newbie...

Bro lopo, please confirm u passed the contact to dummy364 cos if he has written a true FR on XYZ... i think we should help him get out of moderation by upping his points...

can you help me too,i'm trying to get out of FL scene:D

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 01:48 PM
can you help me too,i'm trying to get out of FL scene:D

bro denden7070, erhmm... i think satyr will bet his balls if u can ever get out of FL scene for at least the next 15 years or so...

i think u onli trying to get out of writing FR lah :rolleyes:

lopo
17-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Good FR from a newbie...

Bro Monkey4,

Thank you vey much for your concen in respect of the genuineness of newbie dummy364's post. Yes bro, I passed the contact to dummy364. Althought I had stated in my post asking newbies not to flood my mail box, I do make an exception to my reqirement if the newbie could onvincine me that he was sincere. He succeeded. He was very persistent. He pm me no fewer than three times. I will up his points in due course and will also call up bros here to up hiim so that he could get out of moderation soon --- after he has posted the second part, which I am looking forward to reading. Cheers!!!

lopo

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Good FR ... i think we should help him get out of moderation by upping his points....

Bro monkey,

I also want. I need vitamin points to get me out of moderation too:p

denden7070
17-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Bro monkey,

hey,follow the Q hor.me first then you:D:p me waiting to reach 500 then retire ley

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Bro Monkey4,

Thank you vey much for your concen in respect of the genuineness of newbie dummy364's post. Yes bro, I passed the contact to dummy364. I will up his points in due course and will also call up bros here to up hiim so that he could get out of moderation soon --- after he has posted the second part, which I am looking forward to reading. Cheers!!!

lopo

Roger

Bro monkey,

sure or not... u go check whether i got upped your points b4 or not - i thought i upped u b4 liao....

hey,follow the Q hor.me first then you:D:p me waiting to reach 500 then retire ley

greedy.... points higher than me still want me to up u .... moreover me had upped u b4.... wait 15 years later lah...upon your retirement if that day ever come :rolleyes:

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 09:57 PM
sure or not... u go check whether i got upped your points b4 or not - i thought i upped u b4 liao....

Got meh??:p forget liao

Can up me again and maybe I then remember mah:D

toyking69
18-07-2008, 03:39 AM
First of all, I would like to thanks all those brothers who have shared the FL contacts with me. I am deeply appreciated.

Recently, my OC went overseas for 6weeks due to work assignment. Therefore, I have the great opportunity to try out those FL contacts given by our unselfish spirit of SPF brothers.

I would like to share and compare the final rating for these three ladies that I have tried. This is purely base on my own frank opinion I wouldn’t go into specific details, as our brothers have already mentioned those details in the threads.

I will sum up all the points given to these three ladies that I have tried. And you will notice who will be my No. 1 best choice.

The following ladies are:

1) Xiao Ru (from thread fresh 34D beautician prc, TS brother fl slayer)

Look: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boob:7/10
69 Position/Painting: 8/10
Frenching: 9/10
Cathbath: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE :9/10

Bonus points:

1) RTF: Once- She treated you even much better compare to the 1st time – 20points

2) Her bathroom action is like having a shower with a girl friend who you have missed to bath with her for over a year- 15 points.

3) Her unique frog style skill has resurfaced in Sillypore. I experience this only once before in China 5 years back. This skill is seem to me like long lost skill from ancient China “ER MEI” -5points

Her total – 118 points

2) Xiao Yan Zi (Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle- from TS Brother lopo)

Look: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (personally I felt her BJ skills comparable to Baixue BJ Queen)
Body: 8/10
Boob: 8/10
69 Position/Painting: She was not really keen in it.
Frenching: 6/10
AR: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
GFE :7/10

Bonus Points:

1) Her Bathroom actions were heavenly executed –tit fuck, foam massage, warm water BBBJ, etc.- 10 points

2) Acrobatic bbbj- The most extraordinary bbbj skill that I never encounter before. If ever there are X-rated programs call “ X-file Bbbj” or “The Amazing Bbbj”. This Acrobatic Bbbj should feature in the X-rated programs.- additional another 15 points.

3) When I was replying urgent SMS and I took a short time off to get my CD. She would continue to execute her marvelous bbbj and make sure my shaft constantly remained inside her mouth 5 points.

4) She sprayed her mysterious mini dispersal a few times while she was performing bbbj and AR. I forgot to ask her what that mini dispersal for. But, I could felt something was nice around my ass and shaft region. – 5 points

Total – 110 points

3 Yi Fan ( Full Service Milf Cim, Ar, Cob,Massage,AJ)- from TS brother AM55

Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
69 Position/Painting: (I forgot to do it, too enjoyed by her skills performance)
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
AR:7/10(fyi, Xiao Huan from “A piece of gem not to be missed.. 34C SYT looks” deserve 11/10, you could get her contact from brother Monkey 4)
AJ:7/10

Bonus points

1) Bathroom actions: Yi Fan was so passionate and responsive when we were showering together. That heat of moment was so great and intense that we frenched, touched and hugged for almost 10 mins. Her bbbj in the toilet was so mesmerizing and with my fingering in her pussy till she couldn’t take it any more and requested me to fuck her in the toilet.

After with the CD on, we tried various positions in the toilet (toilet bowl, toilet wall and toilet sink). That kind of memory will leave with me for many years – 20 points

2) After round one, she performed foot massage for me. Even though was not the best foot massage but her effort was worth mentioning- 5 points.

3) During round two, I was charging the penetration holes from pussy to ass, ass to pussy for three times. She never complaint and seemed enjoying it, but she requested to change the condoms (luckily I brought a pack of 12 condoms) many times. This gesture impressed me a lot which reflected her certain degree of hygiene. – 10 points

Total - 113 points

Brothers, I am so sorry for the lengthy field reports.

But, for those brothers who have not tried these 3 excellent gems yet. Try not to miss the chance; as such gems are hard to come by.

Once again, thanks all those brothers who have shared the FL contacts with me.

I am deeply appreciated

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 09:15 AM

3 Yi Fan ( Full Service Milf Cim, Ar, Cob,Massage,AJ)- from TS brother AM55

Look: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Boob: 6/10
69 Position/Painting: (I forgot to do it, too enjoyed by her skills performance)
Frenching: 8/10
AR:7/10(fyi, Xiao Huan from “A piece of gem not to be missed.. 34C SYT looks” deserve 11/10, you could get her contact from brother Monkey 4)
AJ:7/10

Brothers, I am so sorry for the lengthy field reports.

But, for those brothers who have not tried these 3 excellent gems yet. Try not to miss the chance; as such gems are hard to come by.

Once again, thanks all those brothers who have shared the FL contacts with me.

I am deeply appreciated

Bro Toyking69.... so u tried Xiao Huan is it ? Can u pls post FR in her thread ? Thanks

lopo
18-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi bros!

XYZ is on RED ALERT now until Monday early morning 21/7/08. But she is still available for:

Massage & Others services (as stated in the FRs) Except FJ available even though she is now on RED ALERT: $50/- 1 hour [Exclude Room]

Please pick her up at, & send her back to : Katong Shopping Centre (at junction of Mountbatten Rd, Haig Rd, East Coast Rd & Amber Rd)

Thank you!

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi bros!

XYZ is on RED ALERT now until Monday early morning 21/7/08. But she is still available for:

Massage & Others services (as stated in the FRs) Except FJ available even though she is now on RED ALERT: $50/- 1 hour [Exclude Room]

Please pick her up at, & send her back to : Katong Shopping Centre (at junction of Mountbatten Rd, Haig Rd, East Coast Rd & Amber Rd)

Thank you!

Bro lopo

:D The part in bold is meant for tourist is it :p

Ya bros.... just a suggestion : - u can request for Massage cum Acrobatic BBBJ & AR but damage pls discuss with her....

lopo
18-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Bro lopo

:D The part in bold is meant for tourist is it :p ...

Bro Monkey4,

No, not just for tourists. I was led to describe the location of Katong Shopping Centre as against Tanjong Katong Shopping Complex bcos of the confusion she created in the minds of bros (me, lopo, included) who want to meet her as reported in Bro i1papaya’s FR: “… she asked my to pick her at Katong Shopping centre just next to City Plaza??? So I think maybe she mean Tanjong Katong Shopping complex har. So I head there and call her again. She said blue Building. Blue Building? Where the hell it is? So bopian take risk drive to Katong Rd and head to Katong Shopping centre. There I see Blue building and call her again. Bingo... Hit it right this time and told her what does she mean by just next to City Plaza? Even walking also needs 30mins!!”

i1papaya
18-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi bros!

Thank you!

Bro Lopo,

Not next to City Plaza's Tanjong Katong complex hor:p

lopo
19-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi bros!

PRICE REDUCTION!!!

XYZ NOW AT: $60/1HR/1SHOT

lopo

lopo
19-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Bro Lopo,

Not next to City Plaza's Tanjong Katong complex hor:p

Bro i1papaya,

Ya lor, not next to City Plaza's Tanjong Katong complex lah:confused:

lopo
19-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi bros!

PRICE REDUCTION!!!

XYZ NOW AT: $60/1HR/1SHOT

lopo

tamelover
19-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi bros!

!

hi bro lopo, is her latest price @ $60 for mj + others except fj or fj when she is no longer in red alert ? :confused:

cheongster168
19-07-2008, 12:39 PM
price reduction? What is the reason:eek:

lopo
19-07-2008, 01:42 PM
hi bro lopo, is her latest price @ $60 for mj + others except fj or fj when she is no longer in red alert ? :confused:

Bro tamelover,

Yes, her price for Full Course will from now on remain at $60/1/1 regardless of whether RED ALERT is ON or OFF.

The revised prices for her service are, therefore, as follows:
Full Course reduced from $80/1/1 (Room and CD excluded) to:

(1) $60/1/1 (Room & CD excluded)

Massage job + Others or Extras (Boob Massage, HJ, BJ, Catbath, BBBJ etc) minus FJ whether RED ALERT is ON or Off remains at:

(2) $50/1hr (Room & CD excluded)

lopo
19-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi Bros!

XYZ just called me to say that her RED ALERT is OFF ALREADY.

She is available now until 9.00 pm for appointment.

From now on, full course at new price: $60/1/1.

lopo

denden7070
19-07-2008, 06:23 PM
at $60 this price...........what can i say but damn worth it:)

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 06:26 PM
at $60 this price...........what can i say but damn worth it:)

bro denden7070... our joint counselling helps hor :D

bros out there looking for good service ... mai tu liao cos XYZ may not come back ever again if biz is no longer good for her in sillypore (IMHO).

dummy364
19-07-2008, 08:53 PM
This is Part 2 of my newbie FR.

Thanks so much for the encouragement of Senior bros here! It is not the quality of my writing that is good, but rather the service provider that inspired!!! My sweet SYZ!!!

ACTION (PART 2)

She used her tongue and lips skillfully, hitting all the pleasure points of my super stiff cock. Alternating her technique with licking and flicking her tongue
round the head, followed by deep throating the entire shaft. Simply heavenly!!!

The mixture of her saliva and pre-cum flowing out from her corners of her lips as she continued to pleasure me was seriously erotic and I felt the almost irrepressible urge to CIM…Arrghhhh….Have to hold on….HOLD…….HOLD……..HOOOLLLDDD……

Sensing my urgency, she continued with her pace, almost goading me to CIM…Watta MINX!

I yanked my tool outta her mouth forcefully, saying “Wo Xing Le! Yao Chu Lao le!!! Wo xiang kan ni!!!”

She wasn’t gonna let me go so easy.

Giving me a sly smile, she retreated from my cock and started to french me again…rubbing that sexy luscious body next me. Could feel her firm boobs and erect nipples pressing against me as we frenched. V good GFE, I must say.
Motioning to her that I wanted to fuck her, she quickly laid down facing me, while at the same time, reaching for the rubbers next to her. After capping me, she guided my cock to the entrance her of moist warm pussy. I slowly pushed my length into her, watching her face grimace slightly before settling into a sultry, wanton look as I continued to pump. THAT look along is worth her asking price and probably quite a bit more. I’ve always enjoyed looking at a sultry slutty face when fucking and XYZ definitely has that look! Her moans were exquisite as well, accentuated by her slightly husky voice. Pure SEXUAL MUSIC in THX Certified audio, man!

Wrapping her legs around my waist, she gripped me, as if to draw me deeper into her. She was tight, and got very wet as I continued pumping. The moans and the sight of her nubile body adding to a very satisfying and involving fuck session so far. Next, we moved into doggy (a personal fav) and continued. Placed my hands on her small waist and proceeded to guide her pussy onto my stiffie. XYZ has a nicely rounded ass that was pleasure to fondle and grope as I continued to fuck her.

Her moans got more intense and louder as I mauled her free-swinging boobs with both hands, lightly tweaking and pinching at her nipples.

Her increased moans in turn lead me to bang her faster and harder. I know, it’s a vicious circle but what are you gonna do? Hahaha….
(Note: If you wanna try this, guys, REMEMBER: NOT too hard. Tits and nipples are NOT Stress Balls)

The extreme pleasure I derived from her expert bbbj and now this bout of passionate fucking were taking their toll on me. The URGE to cum was now insurmountable….Giving her a few more hard deep thrusts, finally CUMMED….Arrrrghhhhhh….It was FUCKING EXCELLENT FEELING! Most satisfying fuck I’ve had for months…

After the ACTION, XYZ mentioned that I had yet to try her repertoire of Skillz, like AR, massage and other 67 positions of the Karma Sutra. I didn’t even make it to the “WOMAN ON TOP” position that I usually love! DAMN, looks like I will have to try more next time.

This girl is DAMN GOOD.

STATISTICS (and other relevant comments)

Looks: 8.2 when normal. 9.99 when fucking (I love her “fucking face”.Hahaha!)
Figure: 8.7. Very proportionate and feminine.
Boobs: 8/10. Nice sized and shapely boobs. Nice light brown nipples.
Legs: Nice and shapely. Slim thighs.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Sensual, passionate and hard working.)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I prefer BJ to FJ cuz I’m a lazy fucker)
Overall package: 8.5. Good sexy package with excellent service.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

RTF: Are you kidding me? Have you READ the report? I am gonna RTF as long as she’s working!

Dmg: S$80/1/1 plus tips (S$20) and hotel. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
Please tip her generously if you can and do not shortchange her!

Ending Notes:
XYZ mentioned that business is not v good and it really surprised me. With her looks, service and attitude, no way normal PRC or Thai can match on quality or pricing!

Suspect maybe it is "middle of month syndrome" and cheongsters no money to fuck. Inflation, petrol prices and all round price hikes makes everybody’s wallet all tighter. All stay at home watch porn and PCC. Or maybe stay home surf SBF and PCC over pics and FRs cuz no money to fuck. Hahahahaaa….

But seriously, as Bro Lopo has asked, all customers who have tried her please leave FRs.

At her current pricing, definitely a STEAL! Grab it while you can, bros!!!!

i1papaya
20-07-2008, 08:09 AM
bro denden7070... our joint counselling helps hor :D

bros out there looking for good service ... mai tu liao cos XYZ may not come back ever again if biz is no longer good for her in sillypore (IMHO).

What??? XYZ willing to take on at $60? 100% Sure worth it!! With her standard of look, body figure and unmatchable service, many has priced at $100 ~ $150 cat easily. Bro, she is too worry about her slow down of business liao. She should wait a little while more.

But on the other hand, good work bro Monkey4 and Denden7070 for your 双劍合併 joint counselling and this will sure save our bros' pocket$. I should have waited:o

Not forgetting the last word of mine, Go of it and sperm back gurantee. Sorry not money back, but sperm flows out of her mouth or in CD packaged to you:p back gurantee. After her service, when you felt that XYZ should desire more, please tip her more.:)

onion_rings
20-07-2008, 10:37 AM
wow XYZ is only charging $60... Had tried her once when she was here the last time. Great svcs she got there! Imho even @80 is a bargain... ;)

lopo
20-07-2008, 11:03 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-2.html#post2248665

Much thanks to bro Lopo for trusting a newbie like me with such an ABSOLUTE MINX like Xiao Yan Zi! She’s the best PRC I’ve had the luck to try and her enthusiasm and …. ….
Thanks so much for the encouragement of Senior bros here! It is not the quality of my writing that is good, but rather the service provider that inspired!!! My sweet SYZ!!!
….
After the ACTION, XYZ mentioned that I had yet to try her repertoire of Skillz, like AR, massage and other 67 positions of the Karma Sutra….
….
STATISTICS (and other relevant comments)

Looks: 8.2 when normal. 9.99 when fucking (I love her “fucking face”.Hahaha!)
Figure: 8.7. Very proportionate and feminine.
Boobs: 8/10. Nice sized and shapely boobs. Nice light brown nipples.
Legs: Nice and shapely. Slim thighs.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Sensual, passionate and hard working.)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I prefer BJ to FJ cuz I’m a lazy fucker)
Overall package: 8.5. Good sexy package with excellent service.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

RTF: Are you kidding me? Have you READ the report? I am gonna RTF as long as she’s working!

Dmg: S$80/1/1 plus tips (S$20) and hotel. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
Please tip her generously if you can and do not shortchange her!

Ending Notes:
XYZ mentioned that business is not v good and it really surprised me. With her looks, service and attitude, no way normal PRC or Thai can match on quality or pricing!

Suspect maybe it is "middle of month syndrome" and cheongsters no money to fuck. Inflation, petrol prices and all round price hikes makes everybody’s wallet all tighter. All stay at home watch porn and PCC. Or maybe stay home surf SBF and PCC over pics and FRs cuz no money to fuck. Hahahahaaa….

But seriously, as Bro Lopo has asked, all customers who have tried her please leave FRs.

At her current pricing, definitely a STEAL! Grab it while you can, bros!!!!

Bro dummy364

Your FR reminds me of the FR "http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74718-another-gem-prc-xiao-yan-zi-hourglass-figure-2.html#post2248665" appearing in the First part of this Thread. It was written by bro jamespda who has since disappeared from the SBF scene. What is it that led me to associate the two FRs I also do not know.

But Bro jamespda, if you do read this post I would like to let you know that XYZ with a strong sense of nostalgia had told me that she misses you very much. When she arrived here on this second trip she tried to get in touch with you but your line is longer in use.

Now let me come back to bro dumm364’s post, Bro dummy364 I must say that by passing on XYZ’s contact to you, a newbie, I had made a very wise decision. Keen as I was in reading the Part 2, I had to wait for some time bcos I believe you, being a newbie, had first to acquaint or familiarize yourself with, perhaps, the protocol of SBF or the mechanic of posting of your piece in the thread. This, together with the fact that you are a newbie under moderation, slows down the time for your post to appear in the thread.

I must say that I am glad you enjoyed her service and I wish to say I really appreciate the time and trouble you have taken to write this wonderful piece of work! Please accept my humble 2 points as a token of my appreciation. And I believe no sooner than this post of mine is churned out of the mill you would, with the appeal by bro Monkey4 for bros here to up you, already have been taken out of moderation. Kudos to you!

Lopo

Peterho1
20-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Would love to try....could PM her nos. Tks.

lopo
20-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi bros!

XYZ LOST HER HANDPHONE TOGETHER WITH ALL THE CASH SHE HAD. THESE WERE ALL KEPT IN HER HANDBAG WHICH SHE FOUND MISSING WHEN SHE BECAME SOBER THIS MORNING AFTER BECOMING DRUNK LAST NIGHT.

DRSG
20-07-2008, 02:22 PM
I have not done her.Lopo just gave me her contact.Now gone!I propose all bros help her.Lopo you can pm my contact.I can go down to help her with some liquid for a start.Plz read my pm to u.I 'm soory this has happen to XYZ.

behappybe
20-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi bros!

XYZ LOST HER HANDPHONE TOGETHER WITH ALL THE CASH SHE HAD. THESE WERE ALL KEPT IN HER HANDBAG WHICH SHE FOUND MISSING WHEN SHE BECAME SOBER THIS MORNING AFTER BECOMING DRUNK LAST NIGHT.

Bro, so sorry to hear this. Just when I will be back in couple of days to rtf her and this happen. :( Remember give me her new number.

By the way, I had up bro Dummy364 with my 6 drops of vitamin and he should be out of moderation. :D

dummy364
20-07-2008, 04:57 PM
XYZ LOST HER HANDPHONE TOGETHER WITH ALL THE CASH SHE HAD. THESE WERE ALL KEPT IN HER HANDBAG WHICH SHE FOUND MISSING WHEN SHE BECAME SOBER

WAH...Damn poor thing...She prob quite upset this has happened. I also 2nd Bro BeGoodBe's proposal tat we shld try to help her as much as possible during this difficult time.

She's a really nice girl who has been through a lot recently and I suspect she drank a bit more then she intended cuz customers all jio her to drink more. After all, her job is to entertain mah.

Hope that all bros who are fortunate to bk her after this incident to treat her nicely and also tip her well. She deserves it for her svcs and genuine GFE!

Also BIG THANK YOU for bro Monkey4, lopo, BeHappyBe and a couple of other anonymous bros for upping me 2 try to get me out of moderation.

So far, still under mod but any efforts to help would be most welcome.

tamelover
20-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi bros!

her mobile lost ? :eek:

just got her contact yesterday and it's gone now :confused:

so, the saying is true, must fast hand fast leg .......

i1papaya
20-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi bros!

Ah Yo!! Why so careless?
Phone is her rice bowl!!:mad::D
Just like in the army, gun is like our wife!!:D
No choice lah Bro Lopo, you will have to double work again:p
Please PM me once she has her new CTC. You should know why as I have written http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2903098-post92.html

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 08:51 AM
XYZ LOST HER HANDPHONE TOGETHER WITH ALL THE CASH SHE HAD. THESE WERE ALL KEPT IN HER HANDBAG WHICH SHE FOUND MISSING WHEN SHE BECAME SOBER

So far, still under mod but any efforts to help would be most welcome.

bro dummy364, i think in order to get out of moderation, u need to hv 10 postings at least.... what we were trying to do is just to add credibility to u as a genuine newbie... and hope u get your RP soon. :cool:

bro lopo, i gotten XYZ's contact via your PM liao... but so far not many people PM me leh....:(

DRSG
21-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Monkey4 san my intuition is that you are a kind person.So is lopo.Cheers!:)

We suffer from Money not enough syndrome

behappybe
21-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Bro Dummy364, post some tcss to reach 10 postings than you will be out of moderation. Bro Monkey4 is correct.

Thanks bro Lopo for XYZ new contact, will rtf once back. I miss so much of her ...... :p

Bro Monkey4, can I pm you hehehe. Joke only bro.

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Monkey4 san my intuition is that you are a kind person.So is lopo.Cheers!

We suffer from Money not enough syndrome

bro DRSG, sometimes being kind.... cause me having to apologise and explained to a TS for my kind intention... kinda of dampening my mood for sharing.:(

Bro Dummy364, post some tcss to reach 10 postings than you will be out of moderation. Bro Monkey4 is correct.

Thanks bro Lopo for XYZ new contact, will rtf once back. I miss so much of her ......

Bro Monkey4, can I pm you hehehe. Joke only bro.

brp behappybe

can!

I have been authorised by bro lopo to release XYZ's new contact to you if u really want ;) :D

lopo
21-07-2008, 01:55 PM
bro dummy364,

bro lopo, i gotten XYZ's contact via your PM liao... but so far not many people PM me leh....:(

Bro Monkey4, probably they have all been "capured" by me. I cast my "net" over the thread by "mass mailing" to all those who wrote FRs.

BTW, to the bros who think that she is still on RED ALERT, pls be informed that RED ALERT is already OFF... CHEERS!!!

lopo

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 02:13 PM
BTW, to the bros who think that she is still on RED ALERT, pls be informed that RED ALERT is already OFF... CHEERS!!!

lopo

bro i1papaya... quick quick mai tu liao... go for your RTF :D:D:D

DRSG
21-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Is she off today.SMS her no response.Can she read simple SMS english bro lopo?

DRSG
21-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Is she off today.SMS her no response.Can she read simple SMS english bro lopo?

Plz ignore above post.Made contact.

alex18122003
21-07-2008, 04:50 PM

lopo
Glad to hear that YXZ's aunties had gone. Bro Lopo, can share XYZ ctc to me? PM u liao....tks

behappybe
21-07-2008, 05:49 PM
can!

I have been authorised by bro lopo to release XYZ's new contact to you if u really want

Thank you bro, you are so nice, I love you man. :D

Contact I got but I want XYZ even more ahhhh.... :p Wanted to fly back immediately. :)

i1papaya
21-07-2008, 08:16 PM
bro i1papaya... quick quick mai tu liao... go for your RTF :D:D

Money no enough so has to be a 日本人first:p. (if you dun know what I mean, read my signature joke below)
Surely XYZ is a GEM must to RTF:D

dummy364
21-07-2008, 09:12 PM
RTF Gem she indeed is...

However unless she gets more support soon, she may have to leave our shores very soon. Maybe everybody waiting for salary to come in b4 booking her.

But seriously, would her current damage make any of us much poorer? I find it hard to understand that she is not in HOT DEMAND now. If I had time, would definately RTF minimum 2 -3 times a week!

activez
21-07-2008, 11:00 PM
bro lopo, has xyz changed her hp nos, since she lost her hp?

if yes, pls pm me her new nos. No wonder I can't contact her at all yesterday...

denden7070
22-07-2008, 05:32 AM
seem alot of "武林高手" gathering here for this super stunner:)

walabis
22-07-2008, 08:25 AM
你是其中之一哟 。。。。

damnu88
22-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Ts,
Please pm number again due to the lost of her hp.
Thanks

hardon35
22-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Thanks bro lopo for the contact

However, I was unable to contact her yesterday maybe due to her lost of hp.
Can i have her new contact?
THanks again

lopo
22-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Contact I got but I want XYZ even more ahhhh.... Wanted to fly back immediately. :)

RTF Gem she indeed is...

However unless she gets more support soon, she may have to leave our shores very soon. Maybe everybody waiting for salary to come in b4 booking her.

But seriously, would her current damage make any of us much poorer? I find it hard to understand that she is not in HOT DEMAND now. If I had time, would definately RTF minimum 2 -3 times a week!

Money no enough so has to be a 日本人first. (if you dun know what I mean, read my signature joke below)
Surely XYZ is a GEM must to RTF:D

你是其中之一哟 。。。。

远水救不了近火!

是的!除非深闺中的小姐能及时获救,否则,在比武尚未开始,[武林高手]中的高手尚未正式选出之前,小姐已被员外给逼死了。

Yes, yes, in her case, it’s like a fire. Delayed attempt to rescue is as good as making no attempt at all! She needs biz --- and biz right away!

She has to generate an income of $6,000/- a month (or in lieu thereof, pay the KTV its share of the equivalent of that amount or else she would be repatriated back to China by her sponsor any time now!!!

Yes, if u are not abroad like bro behappybe act immediately.

If you could, stop being what bro i1papaya called a [日本人] for the time being.

Listen to what bro dummy364 has to say “…unless she gets more support soon, she may have to leave our shores very soon.”

Yes, what bro denden7070 says is also true “seem alot of "武林高手" gathering here for this super stunner:)”

It”s also true, as what bro walabis says when he talks to bro denden7070 “你是其中之一哟 。。。。”. Bro denden7070 is indeed one of the {[高手].!

denden7070
22-07-2008, 12:14 PM
me not a 高手but just a follower where there is gems;)

denden7070
22-07-2008, 12:24 PM
你是其中之一哟 。。。。

愧不敢当:p 无风不起浪,随着风飘,跟着浪冲:D冲着冲着还是躺在睡床上:D

imate
22-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Just wanna confirm. So XYZ now has a new number? Meaning a new one since the one that was given out after her arrival? Just wanna clarify my doubts. Thanks.

denden7070
22-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Just wanna confirm. So XYZ now has a new number? Meaning a new one since the one that was given out after her arrival? Just wanna clarify my doubts. Thanks.

yes,changed last 3 digit 765;)

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 01:00 PM
bro lopo,

me just managed to convince my taxi driver friend to try XYZ... hopefully he will try and post his first maiden FR here :)

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 01:04 PM
yes,changed last 3 digit 765

knn, denden.... u wo kong bo kong same same... apparently this brother dun hv the new hp number... so u tell him only last 3 digit...does that mean he need to try an error for the first 5 digits... if he can gas correctly... he sure strike 4D liao.... hmmm or u giving us a clue this wednesday to buy 4D 3765 ?:D:D

bro denden, go pm this guy lah for XYZ contact.... it is your turn liao ;)

imate
22-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Huh? So it means I kenna sabo? Wah lau. No wonder tried calling cannot get through. Sigh, think today will go home with full load liao lor...

lopo
22-07-2008, 01:58 PM
远水救不了近火!

Yes, yes, in her case, it’s like a fire. Delayed attempt to rescue is as good as making no attempt at all! She needs biz --- and biz right away!

walabis
22-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Yes, what bro denden7070 says is also true “seem alot of "武林高手" gathering here for this super stunner”
It”s also true, as what bro walabis says when he talks to bro denden7070 “你是其中之一哟 。。。。”. Bro denden7070 is indeed one of the {[高手].![/COLOR]

愧不敢当,无风不起浪,随着风飘,跟着浪冲,冲着冲着还是躺在睡床上:D

高手就是高手。。。。。。。。。。。。 :D

lopo
22-07-2008, 04:49 PM

是呀!高手就是高手,真的假不了,假的真不了。。。。

Ah kan
22-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks to bro lopo for the contact

Made an appt with XYZ this afternoon at 3 pm, she can't speak english well and mentioned hotel, finally got her to ask around and sms me the name of the hotel.

waited 15 mins for her b4 she arrives, her voice sounds coarse over the phone and that did not help in the anticipation lvl. Nevertheless when she came through the door, nice sweet looking lady, not a SYT but CFM look and looks quite chio

In no time we strip and head off to shower, where she rubbed her body with soap on me...heavenly, and also "vacuum" all over me and a BBBJ tease in shower.

When we're done, she gave me a little massage on bed before action starts. TOTALLY MINDBLOWING ..... her acrobatics BBBJ I'll leave those who do try her experience it.

the stuntwoman stopped after a vigorous 15 mins or so and we proceeded to FJ, I was holding on all the time in pleasure. FJ was great with her accomodating to different positions i asked for.

Overall very satisfying bonk and thanks again to bro lopo for this intense battle...

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 8/10 with some baby fats, but cute !
Boobs: 8/10. Nice C cup, firm but soft to the touch
BBBJ: 9/10 Must try!!
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating
Overall 9/10 Very satisfying

lopo
22-07-2008, 08:22 PM
bro lopo,

me just managed to convince my taxi driver friend to try XYZ... hopefully he will try and post his first maiden FR here :)

Bro Monkey4,

XYZ is very greatful to you and, of course also, to all other bros here who have been making great efforts to help her by appealing to friends for immediate patronage of her service and to all those bros who had visited her.

Also if you can, please post your FRs. Even if it is just a few words as it would make it possible for me to pass to you my humble two points as a token of my appreciation, kumsia, kumsia!

lopo

alex18122003
22-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Tks Bro Lopo for replying XYZ's ctc.

Call XYZ today morning to check whether her "RED ALERT" gone already. And she say "RED ALERT" just gone today. And i ask her is there's any slots left in the afternoon. She told me left 5pm slot onward. So book XYZ for 5pm slot.

Went to JC hotel81 to book a room & sms her the room nos. Within 10 mins, she reach liao....Here come the XYZ. In the room we tcss awhile & then she help me to undress & we both stripe piece by piece. And we proceed for shower together & action start liao. Helping me to soap all over my body & she use her boobs to rub me behind my back up & down feeling so ShIoK..sHiOk :D Also BBBj of 5 mins action.

On the bed, she start to massage behind my back with BM too. After 10 mins of massage, request me to bend my butt to 45 degrees & XYZ lay down on the bed start with AR follow by BBBJ & sucking my rambutans. After 10 mins of action, she ask me to turn around & she start to cathbath me from tits down to south & give me a smooth & hard BBBJ. I'm surprise that how's come XYZ know that i'm a BBBj Lover :eek: Abt 10 mins of BBBj, asking for CD to cap on & ride me on top. And change a few position....almost 10 mins me sweat like hell. Notice that aircon not fully turn on. Rest for awhile, again BBBj me for 2nd times with her CFM looks. Use another CD & cap on for action. Bang her hard until the bed move from one corner almost to another corner. The harder i bang she get damn horny with louder moaning until i cum.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10.
Catbath : 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Overall : 7.5/10

imate
23-07-2008, 01:24 AM
Thanks to all the bros whom made it possible for my bonk today. You know who you guys are. :D Called XYZ at around 1300, said she not free till almost 1600. So LL thought today sure go home with full load. But at about 1345, she called and said free, got slot in between 1400-1500. So whack. Rushed down in a cab as I not familiar with place she got. Because of traffic, she called a few times, thinking I was another pilot, but I managed to reach at about 1430. So got a room and waited. When she arrived, she immediately remember who I was and all hell broke loose.

I am not much of a story teller but I can say it is the same service if not abit more patterns. Ratings are as my previous FR in the old thread.

Looks - 6.5 (grows on you, but she really have 1 pair of seductive eyes)
Age - Should be early 30s. Age is showing.
Figure - 8 (still the slim shapely figure)
Boobs - Enhanced C cups
Ass - Meaty. The kind you want to do doggie with.
Frenching - Yes
Catbath - 10 (really lick you from head to toe)
Massage - 7 (Finally claimed from her the massage owned for a year, not too bad, got some strength)
AR - 8.5 (Old memories keep flashing back, still good with more patterns)
BBBJ - 8 (The most active tongue I have ever met :D)
FJ - 8 (Nice stereo, seem to enjoy herself although I know better)
Attitude - No amount of points can describe it. Just out of this world.
GFE - 8.5 (Like old friends or flings. Shiok all the way)
Overall - 8.5 (Still maintain same standard)
Damage: $20 rm + $80 (for old times sake)
RTF: Yeah man.

I need to apologize to bro Ah Kan for delaying his appointment. Sorry bro, but just could not wait to get serviced by XYZ. And bro lopo, I know you very concerned about XYZ, hope she called you back after. Thanks to all the bros for their support for XYZ. This month has been quite a slow month for her. Last time she was packed to the brim with appointments. Now she sometimes really don't know what to do to bring more customers. Let us show our support for her. Same rule applies, don't ask me for contacts. Respect the other bros. Up me if you like, bomb me if you don't.

lopo
23-07-2008, 09:04 AM
远水救不了近火!

lopo

cheongster168
23-07-2008, 09:07 AM
tks for contact bro lopo, will find time soon. :p

Regency
23-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Great to know that XYZ is back....

Monkey4
23-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Bro Monkey4,

Also if you can, please post your FRs. Even if it is just a few words as it would make it possible for me to pass to you my humble two points as a token of my appreciation, kumsia, kumsia!

lopo

I think my taxi driver friend din manage to bonk XYZ cos ytd 2-5pm slots were taken... but me told him... to arrange in advance... and stress to him to post FR when tried...

Tks Bro Lopo for replying XYZ's ctc.

Went to JC hotel81 to book a room & sms her the room nos. Within 10 mins, she reach liao....Here come the XYZ. In the room we tcss awhile & then she help me to undress & we both stripe piece by piece. And we proceed for shower together & action start liao. Helping me to soap all over my body & she use her boobs to rub me behind my back up & down feeling so ShIoK..sHiOk :D Also BBBj of 5 mins action.

Nice FR Alex but why need to go all the way to Joo Chiat... me waited for u until 7pm.... u went for 2 rounds?

Thanks to all the bros whom made it possible for my bonk today. You know who you guys are. :D I need to apologize to bro Ah Kan for delaying his appointment. Sorry bro, but just could not wait to get serviced by XYZ. And bro lopo, I know you very concerned about XYZ, hope she called you back after. Thanks to all the bros for their support for XYZ. This month has been quite a slow month for her. Last time she was packed to the brim with appointments. Now she sometimes really don't know what to do to bring more customers. Let us show our support for her. Same rule applies, don't ask me for contacts. Respect the other bros. Up me if you like, bomb me if you don't.

Nice FR imate, and will up your points :)

alex18122003
23-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Nice FR Alex but why need to go all the way to Joo Chiat... me waited for u until 7pm.... u went for 2 rounds?

I finished session with XYZ ard 7pm. So sorri that unable to answer yr call. I only go for 1 shot :D but using 2 CD la :p

Monkey4
23-07-2008, 11:01 AM
I finished session with XYZ ard 7pm. So sorri that unable to answer yr call. I only go for 1 shot :D but using 2 CD la

aiyo... u should hv answered my call... u remember the show Police Academy... the chief giving a speech while been BBBJ... damn happening... u should try it.... :D:D:D

alex18122003
23-07-2008, 11:04 AM
aiyo... u should hv answered my call... u remember the show Police Academy... the chief giving a speech while been BBBJ... damn happening... u should try it.... :D:D:D

Maybe next live telecast :p

denden7070
23-07-2008, 12:49 PM

dont flatter me ley:p nice meeting you:)

stocks80
23-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro Lopo,

ur FR on XYZ really makes me drool down there... Please pm me her contact soon. :) Cheers :)

lopo
23-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Great to know that XYZ is back....

Yes Bro, But her biz is not good leh, except yesterday...if her biz continues to be bad she may be repatriated back to China any time. She is very worried lah...

lopo

DRSG
23-07-2008, 05:50 PM
FR XYZ.

Dear bros,I met up with XYZ toady pm at 2.00pm sharp.
It was at H81 JC.She was wearing a white pants and torquise blouse.Face amde up with moderate compact and eye mascarra.She sounds coarse and throaty.
Luckily I had CD she had none on her.
She offerred to undress me but I decline and did it myself.She was very GFE.She licked me all over while we bathe.Her boobs are 34 D firm and taut.I think they are enhanced.My former ex had 34 C but real.I can tell the difference.She boobed me all over and frequently check my little bro to make sure it was hard and ready.She wanted to BBBJ me .I told her it's alright she need not have to oblige.I think she was glad that I didn't want a BJ.We dried ourselves up and she started massaging me back and front.I can feel her boobs like 2 rubber balloons all over.She turned me over and started to lick my bro who now can pierce the sand any time.She asked to BBBJ me again but I declined.
So far.
Face:7/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:7/10 if real and not enhanced 9/10.
Hips and legs:8/10.Slim legs and hips.Butt nice and firm.
She wasted no time and capped me.Then we had a wild and long ride.
She is strong boy.Pump you hard and fast and harder and stronger.I felt her pusyy getting wetter by the seconds.Moaning softly as I carressed her boobs and pressing her butt I pull her deeper and harder.Quickly I lie her down in misssionary pose and pump and bonk her firmly with her moaning genuinely.I finallly came and shivered with her hugging me.I told her I would die if she wanted a 2nd shot.
FJ:9/10.really work you till you can explode.
GFE:9/10.
At that moment I was thinking if she had XL's face and but power of XYZ I would be in heaven.
However my best bonk was more than 10 years ago in Paris.It was with a Parisian goddess.It was 10/10.Nothin has beat that so far.It was heaven for me.Sweet memories.

aczeta76
23-07-2008, 05:55 PM
FR XYZ.

At that moment I was thinking if she had XL's face and but power of XYZ I would be in heaven.
However my best bonk was more than 10 years ago in Paris.It was with a Parisian goddess.It was 10/10.Nothin has beat that so far.It was heaven for me.Sweet memories.

hahaha.. so you went for XYZ ... juz saw ur pm after clearing request.. too bad i cannot comment as I have never tried her..

Good tt u enjoyed it.

DRSG
23-07-2008, 06:24 PM
For face XL is my type.XYZ a bit coarse for me.
I would RTF XL more than XYZ although XYZ is very strong when on top of you.Its almost unforgettable.She will ride you very very hard.You can die if you're not stong enough.:D

aczeta76
23-07-2008, 06:28 PM
For face XL is my type.XYZ a bit coarse for me.
I would RTF XL more than XYZ although XYZ is very strong in when on top.You can die if you're not stong enough.:D

wow... lucky I wun be trying so will not fight for slots. U guys enjoy this gem.:p

Accentu
23-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks Bro Lopo for the contact. Met XYZ today around 1830 at H81. Knock on my door and hide. When I opened the door she suddenly appear...kinda give me a fright. We then TCSS and massage abit and she offered to undress me. Follow by some action in the toilet. She BBBJ and AR me until damn high liao. We then proceed to the bed for some fierce painting and BBBJ session follow by FJ. First round shot out. Rested a while and she begins to tickle me. I was in form today and able to turn hard again. We proceed with the usual stuff lah. Round two shot out. Very good firing end of mission. Overall DAMN good

Summary

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boods: 8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10
AR : 10/10
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
RTF: 100%

She is the best I have tried so far..

i1papaya
23-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Surprise to received Bro Denden7070's phone call to chio me(old man) for a coffee session. Was told would be together with Bro Monkey4. So nice of him:). Immediate drive and head down for the first 武林会:p with the Bros. Met the two nice guys and we chat. Another surprise was just awhile later, More bros came. They are Bro popiah, Bro walabis, Bro dancing and Bro Redoxan!! Some many young 武林高手:p:D gathers. I must say these are nice bunch of friendly bros. Nice meeting you guys again man......

Please chio me again next time OK

curiosity
24-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi bro,
had been trying to call xyz for these 2 days, but seems the hp is off leh. is she still using the no?

Thanks.

curiosity
24-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Sorry bro lopo,
any comments?

dummy364
24-07-2008, 01:58 AM
Surprise to received Bro Denden7070's phone call to chio me(old man) for a coffee session. Was told would be together with Bro Monkey4... head down for the first 武林会:p with the Bros. Met the two nice guys and we chat. Another surprise was just awhile later, More bros came. They are Bro popiah, Bro walabis, Bro dancing and Bro Redoxan!! Some many young 武林高手 [/SIZE]

Sounds like quite a gathering of "老前辈” for this "武林会"...Interesting how exchange of FRs can lead to a gathering like this!

Wonder when a n00b like me will ever get invited to an event like this!:p

Also encouraging to see more FRs on XYZ. She is indeed a GEM and glad that she has gotten such positive responses!

Monkey4
24-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Surprise to received Bro Denden7070's phone call to chio me(old man) for a coffee session. Was told would be together with Bro Monkey4. So nice of him. Immediate drive and head down for the first 武林会 with the Bros. Met the two nice guys and we chat. Another surprise was just awhile later, More bros came. They are Bro popiah, Bro walabis, Bro dancing and Bro Redoxan!! Some many young 武林高手 gathers. I must say these are nice bunch of friendly bros. Nice meeting you guys again man......

Please chio me again next time OK

bro, i1papaya, nice meeting u too, but errr...they can chio u everyday until u get scared.... :D

Sounds like quite a gathering of "老前辈” for this "武林会"...Interesting how exchange of FRs can lead to a gathering like this!

Wonder when a n00b like me will ever get invited to an event like this!:p

Also encouraging to see more FRs on XYZ. She is indeed a GEM and glad that she has gotten such positive responses!

Congrats bro dummy364, u are out of moderation :D

alex18122003
24-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Congrat to Bro Monkey4.
Finally u hit yr target liao :D Don't forget to buy ToTo 2molow hah.
Huat :p Huat :D Huat

lopo
24-07-2008, 04:11 AM
wrong posting
lopo

lopo
24-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Hi bro,
had been trying to call xyz for these 2 days, but seems the hp is off leh. is she still using the no?

Thanks.

Sorry bro lopo,
any comments?

Bro curiosity,

Pls check your mailbox...Cheers!

lopo

lopo
24-07-2008, 08:18 AM
wow XYZ is only charging $60... Had tried her once when she was here the last time. Great svcs she got there! Imho even @80 is a bargain... ;)

Bro onion_rings, yes she is charging only $60 now. And also yes, even $80 is a bargain. So make yousrself avaialbe to visist her before she is repatraited for want of biz.

Meanwhile, I wish to thank those bros who have been helping me and helping XYZ in dishing out her ctc.

Thank you bros, please continue to help and like bro behappybe I wish to say bros, XYZ and I love you very much!

Bros who wish to visit XYZ please PM them instead of me for contact.

lopo

Monkey4
24-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Bro onion_rings, yes she is charging only $60 now. And also yes, even $80 is a bargain. So make yousrself avaialbe to visist her before she is repatraited for want of biz.

Meanwhile, I wish to thank those bros who have been helping me and helping XYZ in dishing out her ctc.

Thank you bros, please continue to help and like bro behappybe I wish to say bros, XYZ and I love you very much!

Bros who wish to visit XYZ please PM them instead of me for contact.

lopo

Ya, all interested can pm me, me assisting lopo to pass out contacts...

:)

lopo
24-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Ya, all interested can pm me, me assisting lopo to pass out contacts...:)

Thank you very much bro Monkey4...

lopo

behappybe
24-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks bro Lopo see me so up har :D

I am back but due to work commitment still not able to find time for our beloved XYZ, finished work about 8/9pm and she no free go hanging flower liao :( Will find time this weekend to rtf her. :p

lopo
24-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks bro Lopo see me so up har :D

I am back but due to work commitment still not able to find time for our beloved XYZ, finished work about 8/9pm and she no free go hanging flower liao :( Will find time this weekend to rtf her. :p

Bro behappybe,

Must see you so up mah, the term “acrobatic bbbj” coined by you has been widely used and credit has still not been given to you especially by me using it in my siggie leh, paisei, paisei . Only now after realizing the infringment (if you had patented) do I acknowledge it this time.

lopo

SEMI-RETIREMENT
I must say that as I am in semi-retirement I do not often logged in to this SBF forum --- if not for the return of this popular “acrobatic BBBJ gem --- behappybe", XYZ, whose service “easily out perform the GL150 any time ! --- yangzong” and “is simply top notch, camparable with the ang pai of GL cat 150 --- HorseD77” and who sought my help.

behappybe
24-07-2008, 02:45 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]Bro behappybe,

Must see you so up mah, the term “acrobatic bbbj” coined by you has been widely used and credit has still not been given to you especially by me using it in my siggie leh, paisei, paisei . Only now after realizing the infringment (if you had patented) do I acknowledge it this time.

Bro, recently am very busy so forget to patent leh. Now still can patent or not :D

lopo
24-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Bro, recently am very busy so forget to patent leh. Now still can patent or not :D

Brudder behappybe,

Alamak! I forgot lah! I want to continue to use it free lah! because, I no money. I no can advice (Boss, pls you no come after me, I forget wat now and wat bird liao) you...

lopo

ManuelFerrara
24-07-2008, 04:47 PM
1st of all, tks to bro lopo for passing me XYZ contact.

Had her yesternite after her work due to my favorite FL kanna bao by some bros here. XYZ workplace is very near H81 Joo Chiat Sakura so i pick her up around that area and book a room at that hotel. 1st look, not bad, good figure, perky ass (good for my favorite doggie), chatty, jovial but can still sense that she try to fake it so that she will not influence her customer with her mood. I appreciate her effort and try asking her questions to let her open herself up. Indeed as we speaks, she begins to pour her grievances towards me and i juz listen. Wat she told me is in accordance with wat bro lopo had said. In addition, she told me she need to settle a portion of her debt fast cos it is borrow from china ah long with a hefty interest. That the reason she has a heavy heart and got drunk and end up losing her $$$ and handphone. We spend a total of 3hrs (include 1hr session) toking and bonking. Can sense that she really needs somebody to tok to as she came here alone without any frens. She is very appreciative of bro lopo, denden7070 and monkey4 of their effort to help her.

OK here goes the summary of the session: -

Look : 7/10 (CFM look)

Personality : Honest, chatty, believe in hard work

Ht and wt : 160+ 40+

GFE : 8/10

Figure : 8/10 (34D enhance with perky nipple, 25, 32 perky ass)

Frenching : 8/10 (with passion)

Foreplay : 8/10 (BBBJ and boobs massage during the bath session and before FJ, gave me some hard massage too)

BBBJ : 10/10 (She really can suck with strength and duration, i was sucked by her for nearly 30mins and had to ask her to stop several times so as to prevent CIM, her BBBJ is dry type and can be equal or even better than Baixue-The BBBJ Queen, maybe can crown her as next BBBJ Queen when BX goes back to china)

FJ : 9/10 (Very responsive, energetic and hardworking, did her in 3 position - CowGirl, missionary and doggie. She really can rock well and end up with my favorite doggie position. Simple loves it cos her perky ass can tahan my pounding)

Damage : $60+ tips +$20hotel room + $2 condom

RTF : YES YES YES

So bros out there, quick quick patronise this GEM cos if her biz need not pick up and if she can't pass her boss the monthly fees, she may be send back by her boss. I hope she can stay in SG as long as possible. How about u? U can pm bro lopo or me for her no as i was authorise by bro lopo to do so.

Tks for taking an effort to read my lengthly FR.

baimi
24-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Bro. lopo,
Have tried to pm you many times
but your pm is full.
I owe you an apology!!
So Sorry.

behappybe
24-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Brudder behappybe,

Alamak! I forgot lah! I want to continue to use it free lah! because, I no money. I no can advice (Boss, pls you no come after me, I forget wat now and wat bird liao) you...

lopo

Bro, even if I patent it, I will still let you and bros who help XYZ free use. I will keep my words :D

Ice2005
24-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Bro, even if I patent it, I will still let you and bros who help XYZ free use. I will keep my words :D

Hello TS and all bros supporting this thread, can i contribute? Please PM me her no. Thanks...:D

Cofsils
25-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Bro Lopo, mind to share the contact pls?

Monkey4
25-07-2008, 08:23 AM
PMs cleared... pls pm me for XYZ's contact if lopo's pm box is full

Thanks

popiah
25-07-2008, 09:57 AM

Thanks

hi bro monkey,

wow....now you become the thread manager of this thread...

signoff
Ex-thread manager Popiah

Thunder
25-07-2008, 10:22 AM
hi brother lopo, Monkey4 & Denden7070

I am a newbie but I am oso an irregular cheongster just out of retirement. Finally decided to sign up as a samster :)

Having read all the posts on Xiao Yan Zi,,, really sad to hear her story.
As I am into sweet big cupper young things, I wont be trying her but just wanna wish her the best and hope she will not hv to be forced to go back by month end.

Bros lopo, monkey4 and denden7070, your spirit of helping her is admirable.

:)

lopo
25-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Bro Lopo, mind to share the contact pls?

Bro,

Here is XYZ’s New Hp No:
Her Working Hours:
(1) For SBF Bros: 10.00 am – 8.30 pm
(2) Qingwang [情网] KTV (as a singer): 9.00 pm – 1.00 am early next morning
[156 Joo Chiat Rd. Bros could also visit her there & support her by contributing to the garlands (Hanging Flowers) for her.]

Prices for Her Service:
(1) Full Course (Massage, Boob Massage, Hj, Bj, BBBj, Fj, etc): $60/1/1 [Room & CD excluded]
(2) Massage (Massage, Boob Massage, Hj, Bj, BBBj, etc minus Fj): $50/1 [Room excluded]
[Pls note that both courses are available regardless of whether RED ALERT is ON or OFF. Price will remain unchanged. The only difference is that when RED ALERT is ON no Fj will be provided.]
(3) Extras, such as CIM and AR will be provided to bros who RTF her and/or when she is in the right mood. Pls don’t force her and please tip her generously if you are pleased with her service.
(4) Time is money to her just as it is to you, so pls don’t fly her aeroplane. If you have to cancel the appointment please do so by giving her sufficient prior notice. And
(5) Finally, pls don’t bargain with her as her price is already at rock bottom!

Happy chionging!

lopo

lopo
25-07-2008, 03:33 PM

Thanks

EVen if not full pls pm bro Monkey4, pls for speedy attention 4 I am retiring or bro mannuelferrara.

Thank lopo

hardon35
25-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Firstly, I would like to thanks bro lopo for the contact.

Made an appt with XYZ yesterday. She even sms me 1 hour b4 time to remind me of the appt. Reached hotel, booked a room and called her. First look, thick makeup not really fantastic but her look grows on you. She got a nice body, pointed tits and perky butt.

Looks aside, what differentiate her from the rest is her service. The bath is SOP but once we are on the bed, everything just just great. Her BBBJ was one of the best that I have tried, making a lot of effort while looking at you with the CFM look. She also provided AR which sent me straight to heaven. She was alternating between BBBJ and AR until I CIM(forgot to bring CD due to excitment)

AFter the session, TCSS a bit and she even ask me to be her BF(of cos just joking) After a while, she dress up as she has another appt to go for and she left.

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Look: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 9/10(shiok)
FJ: NA(no CD)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes(for FJ)

lopo
25-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Even if my PM box is not full plese PM bro denden7070 for speedy attention as I am going to retire liao.

Thanks

lopo

lopo
25-07-2008, 04:04 PM
hi bro monkey,

wow....now you become the thread manager of this thread...

signoff
Ex-thread manager Popiah

Yes, bro popiah, bro Monkey4 is hereby appointed thread Manager if he has no of objecion. He & his gang have been helping me a lot for which I am very grateful to them.

lopo

ManuelFerrara
25-07-2008, 05:45 PM
bro Monkey4 is hereby appointed thread Manager

lopo

Yes, i vote for monkey4 to be the TM cos after XR went back, i will be back to retirement again.

behappybe
25-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Even if my PM box is not full plese PM bro denden7070 for speedy attention as I am going to retire liao.

Thanks

lopo

Bro Lopo, you serious going to retire? :eek:

After XYZ gone back who is going to find another XYZ for bros. :p

aczeta76
25-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Yes, i vote for monkey4 to be the TM cos after XR went back, i will be back to retirement again.

Why everybody want to retire huh?,,,,:p

denden7070
26-07-2008, 03:41 AM
Why everybody want to retire huh?,,,,:p

everybody following you mah:D

GhostRay
26-07-2008, 10:03 AM
everybody following you mah:DOne more word about u gonna retire..... you better becareful when crossing the road....... alll the WL will bash u up....... :p

i1papaya
26-07-2008, 03:16 PM
To all the Retirees,

Let's us Sing :

Toooo All the Girlsssss I Fxxkkkk Beforeeeee........

Opps. Sorry should be

Toooo All the Girlssss I Screwwww Beforeeee......

No...No...No...

Ai Yah forget how to sing liao. Cos me still not ready for retirement:p

Monkey4
26-07-2008, 03:26 PM
To all the Retirees,

Let's us Sing :

Toooo All the Girlsssss I Fxxkkkk Beforeeeee........

Opps. Sorry should be

Toooo All the Girlssss I Screwwww Beforeeee......

No...No...No...

Ai Yah forget how to sing liao. Cos me still not ready for retirement:p

yo i1papaya, u talk cock sing song here... wait people zap u then u know :mad:

tot u want points not kenna zap :D

so did u try the 22yr old E cup i refer to u ytd ;)

all4great2
26-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks to bro Monkey4 for sharing the contact.

Met up with XYZ this morning. When I first heard her voice over the phone, I was abit concerned cos' her voice sounded rather coarse and quite old ... later found out that she has got a sore throat from drinking too much liquor and late nights.

Looks-wise, not quite my type and wearing too much makeup ... not really SYT but more of a young MILF. Service-wise was like what all other samsters here described ... top notch and her BBBJ was one of the best I ever had. Her mouth macam vacuum cleaner plus good variation of depth, speed, pattern and wetness :D

Probably due to tiredness from work, I was having abit of problem with finishing the FJ, so ended up finishing with a BBBJ/HJ. XYZ says my 状态不佳and 'jio' me to try her again when my form is back :p

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Look: 6/10 (Young MILF look, makeup too thick)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: B+ (feels enhanced)
Massage: 6/10 (short but at least got strength .. not the piano-playing type)
BBBJ: 9/10 (power vacuum cleaner!)
AR: Okay ..but not quite my thing
FJ: 7.5/10 (good stamina and accomodating)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $60 + tips + $20(room)
RTF: Maybe ... especially if my little bro needs some 'vacuuming'

i1papaya
26-07-2008, 03:48 PM
yo i1papaya, u talk cock sing song here... wait people zap u then u know

tot u want points not kenna zap :D

so did u try the 22yr old E cup i refer to u ytd ;)

Aya Bro Monkey4, First you warn me and then now you want me to talk cock and later what..., you will ask me to sing song right:p

Yes, I when back to pick the 22yr old E Cupper at 8.30pm where she works. From what she and you says during our kopi with Bro Rodexan, she is E cupper with pink nips. What I observed she doesn't looks like it when she on dress. The most is C to D. But when nake Wahhhh.......The rest I will story later if she agrees you or redoxan to start the thread for her. Must repect XYZ thread lah;)

all4great2
26-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks to all - my dream point reached liao - pls dun up my points anymore

Sorry bro,

Were u trying to maintain your dreams points at 444?? Didn't know so have upped u ... need someone to zap u back 2 points :D

Monkey4
26-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Sorry bro,

Were u trying to maintain your dreams points at 444?? Didn't know so have upped u ... need someone to zap u back 2 points :D

ya lor bro all4great2, u sabo me to 446, luckily i managed to get a bro to zap me.

Sorry bro lopo for the slight off-topic..

BTW, all pm for XYZ cleared liao since due to popular demand, I become the Thread Manager :(:D

walabis
26-07-2008, 04:49 PM
BTW, all pm for XYZ cleared liao since due to popular demand, I become the Thread Manager
Look like you did a very good job in xiao rou's thread and now you promoted to thread manager in XYZ's thread. :D
By the way who is your assistant thread manager ? :rolleyes::D

Monkey4
26-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Look like you did a very good job in xiao rou's thread and now you promoted to thread manager in XYZ's thread. :D
By the way who is your assistant thread manager ?

officially, dun know.

unofficially, i think ManualFerrara :D:D:D

popiah
26-07-2008, 05:44 PM
ya lor bro all4great2, u sabo me to 446, luckily i managed to get a bro to zap me.

Sorry bro lopo for the slight off-topic..

BTW, all pm for XYZ cleared liao since due to popular demand, I become the Thread Manager :(:D

hi TM Monkey,

your signature tell us not to UPS but didnt tell us NOT to ZAP you leh...:D

signoff
Zapping Popiah

Ice2005
26-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Yea, thanks MF and Monkey for the contact of XYZ.

After the departure of XR looking for some Gem to fill up the vacuum. After reading the entire thread decided to try the current "Ang Pai" XYZ.

Typically her shape is good with big boobs and slim body. But a little too skinny for my liking.

Service wise is very good no ice breaking necessary.

FR:-
Looks - 6 (still prefers XR type)
Boobs - 8 very good
Body - 7 legs a little too skinny but some bros will like it
Frenching - little
BBBJ - 8 (strong and hardworking)
Bath - 9 - what can i ask futher
Cathbath - 8 did some in the bath room, lioke it more hygene
FJ - 7.5 not very wet
RTF - Maybe

I would recommend for bro who like slim figure and for those who feel XR is fat XYZ is a better choice.
:D

Monkey4
26-07-2008, 06:03 PM
officially, dun know.

unofficially, i think ManualFerrara :D:D:D

Yea, thanks MF and Monkey for the contact of XYZ.

I would recommend for bro who like slim figure and for those who feel XR is fat XYZ is a better choice.:D

need i say more.... MF is hereby appointed as my Assistant Thread Manager (ATM)

Please PM me or MF for XYZ's contact now!!!

birdtau08
27-07-2008, 02:16 AM
1st of all, tks to bro lopo for passing me XYZ contact.

Had her yesternite after her work due to my favorite FL kanna bao by some bros here. XYZ workplace is very near H81 Joo Chiat Sakura so i pick her up around that area and book a room at that hotel. 1st look, not bad, good figure, perky ass (good for my favorite doggie), chatty, jovial but can still sense that she try to fake it so that she will not influence her customer with her mood. I appreciate her effort and try asking her questions to let her open herself up. Indeed as we speaks, she begins to pour her grievances towards me and i juz listen. Wat she told me is in accordance with wat bro lopo had said. In addition, she told me she need to settle a portion of her debt fast cos it is borrow from china ah long with a hefty interest. That the reason she has a heavy heart and got drunk and end up losing her $$$ and handphone. We spend a total of 3hrs (include 1hr session) toking and bonking. Can sense that she really needs somebody to tok to as she came here alone without any frens. She is very appreciative of bro lopo, denden7070 and monkey4 of their effort to help her.

OK here goes the summary of the session: -

Look : 7/10 (CFM look)

Personality : Honest, chatty, believe in hard work

Ht and wt : 160+ 40+

GFE : 8/10

Figure : 8/10 (34D enhance with perky nipple, 25, 32 perky ass)

Frenching : 8/10 (with passion)

Foreplay : 8/10 (BBBJ and boobs massage during the bath session and before FJ, gave me some hard massage too)

BBBJ : 10/10 (She really can suck with strength and duration, i was sucked by her for nearly 30mins and had to ask her to stop several times so as to prevent CIM, her BBBJ is dry type and can be equal or even better than Baixue-The BBBJ Queen, maybe can crown her as next BBBJ Queen when BX goes back to china)

FJ : 9/10 (Very responsive, energetic and hardworking, did her in 3 position - CowGirl, missionary and doggie. She really can rock well and end up with my favorite doggie position. Simple loves it cos her perky ass can tahan my pounding)

Damage : $60+ tips +$20hotel room + $2 condom

RTF : YES YES YES

So bros out there, quick quick patronise this GEM cos if her biz need not pick up and if she can't pass her boss the monthly fees, she may be send back by her boss. I hope she can stay in SG as long as possible. How about u? U can pm bro lopo or me for her no as i was authorise by bro lopo to do so.

Tks for taking an effort to read my lengthly FR.

Nice FR. Will make time to bonk her.:D

am55
27-07-2008, 09:15 AM
hi,

Dear TS, TM, ATM, wah xyz so many admin staff :cool: i tried mske appt with xiao yan zi but she says she is not feeling well. i hope she is feeling better, Tis is the 3rd time try to make appt:( will try again nxt week . please ask her to take care of herself Thankx

popiah
27-07-2008, 01:26 PM
hi all,

just back from bonking XYZ after bro manuel strongly introduced this FL to me....

NO FR now....need to Zzzzzzzzzz :D

signoff
Sleepy Popiah

walabis
27-07-2008, 01:33 PM
hi all,
just back from bonking XYZ after bro manuel strongly introduced this FL to me....
signoff
Sleepy Popiah
Asked you to go morning soccer you said tired , go bonking no tired?? :mad::D

ManuelFerrara
27-07-2008, 02:47 PM
hi,

Dear TS, TM, ATM, wah xyz so many admin staff :cool: i tried mske appt with xiao yan zi but she says she is not feeling well. i hope she is feeling better, Tis is the 3rd time try to make appt:( will try again nxt week . please ask her to take care of herself Thankx

Yes bro, I had dinner with her on thurs and known that she kanna flu. Now feeling better liao after eating flu medicine.

popiah
27-07-2008, 05:58 PM
hi all,

signoff
Sleepy Popiah

As a promise and horniness instilling in my body for couple of days....just recovered from cough and fever....

Nothing to do on this beautiful sunday mornning, saw bro am55 post on XYZ and "sian" lah....no chance of bonking her today.....

rushed to GL around 10 something...hoping to get Good Worm for breakfast but...couldnt find....called XYZ and ring ring ring...she picked up the phone...

a female coarse voice "hello,xxxxxxxxxx"

I replied "what time you started work",

she replied "anytime, what time you arrive"

I replied "Anytime too" she replied "giggle...."

Reached her destination early and sms her the room....damn...3rd storey just outside the lift....later must turn on the "TV" loud loud in case her moaning too loud...

10 mins past, she arrived....:D i wont elaborate on the battle between her...

She knew alot of this website and also alot of other FLs and after the battle, she asked for my opinion on her services....

Popiah final rating and analysis Report
Name : XYZ
Origin : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Look : 6.88/10 (Popiah standard)
BBBJ : Yes (8/10 - can be better)
Licking : Yes
Frenching : Excellent with a very soft tougue
Body : too slim for popiah liking.
Boob : at least a XXX cup..
Cathbath : 7/10 (she willing to catbath the hand and leg..)
FJ : 9/10 (very very responsive...after u cum, she got a leg cramp.... ha ha)
Attitude : 9/10 (NO rushing......)
RTF too many FL not yet try
Damage : S$60 + Tipssss + S$20 room + S$2 (carpark coupon) = S$1x2 damages.

signoff
Red Cross Popiah

am55
27-07-2008, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=popiah;2927662]
Nothing to do on this beautiful sunday mornning, saw bro am55 post on XYZ and "sian" lah....no chance of bonking her today.....

hi bro popiah,
u veri lucky to try her but recently my luck bad.

1. call XM to make appt then she cancel my voice too fierce

2. tried tis gem XR left for taiwan made confirm appt for rtf with surprise came back from taiwan she kena "bao"

3. tried make appt with xyz she not feeling well

The sex god must not like me must go n pray to the sex god

BYE BYE
Unlucky Pangzi

popiah
27-07-2008, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=popiah;2927662]

hi bro popiah,
u veri lucky to try her but recently my luck bad.

BYE BYE
Unlucky Pangzi

hi bro am,

Is not i m lucky buy very lucky....:D

signoff
Lucky Popiah

ManuelFerrara
28-07-2008, 12:07 AM
i wont elaborate on the battle between her...

Ya this gals seems to have endless energy, making love with her is machiam like having a gym workout.

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 08:44 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Bros,

The phone with the latest no: xxxxx765 was given to her by a bro who had "activated" the "incoming calls setting" to be "diverted to" some other number "if incoming calls are not answered". Apparently he had forgotten to "deactivate" it.

As a result, calls made to her sometimes not answered by her in time, ended up being "diverted" and answered by a guy. Very sorry for the confusion caused.

Attempt has now being made to "Cancel" the activation.

I have been asked to post this by lopo.... wondering why he din post it himself :confused:

GhostRay
28-07-2008, 09:22 AM
[B]ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked to post this by lopo.... wondering why he din post it himself :confused:He shy lah.... :p

ManuelFerrara
28-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Attempt has now being made to "Cancel" the activation.

So will u help her to "cancel" the activation? Cos this few days i will be busy and can't meet her, only able to meet her on Fri.

I have been asked to post this by lopo.... wondering why he din post it himself :confused:

Tink bro lopo fully retire liao due to his health. And after XYZ had settle her debt and business picks up, i will join bro lopo to the retirement gang.

Monkey4
28-07-2008, 02:16 PM
So will u help her to "cancel" the activation? Cos this few days i will be busy and can't meet her, only able to meet her on Fri.

Tink bro lopo fully retire liao due to his health. And after XYZ had settle her debt and business picks up, i will join bro lopo to the retirement gang.

ok MF, i fly down to GL now. :D

lopo
28-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Bro. lopo,
Have tried to pm you many times
but your pm is full.
I owe you an apology!!
So Sorry.

Bro Baimi,

It wasn't actually your fault. As you have succeeded in getting an apology openly from bro chew78s you don't owe me any apology.

lopo

Now in full retirement
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farewell to all friends especially those bros who agree to accept the responsibility of taking over the management of my thread & to bro Onion-Rings who had supported & guided me all along. Thank you bros!

megaman69
28-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Thanks TS for giving XYZ contacts..
A nice lady who provides good service
Fr as follows

Look : 7/10 (Certain angle abit like TCS QuanYiFeng)
Boobs : B+
Frenching : yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (in toilet and lot's balls sucking and me in doggie she bbbj and AR :P)
Fingering Yes(Get wet easily)
FJ : 8/10 (lot's position)
Attitude : 8/10
RTfF yes, defintely!
Damage : 60 + tips

She complain yesterday got a guy call her ask for discount and he say free even better.. cheapo
To the samster mentioned please dun throw our good sg bros reputation or serious samster like us.. she mentioned might go back china earlier as business not that good nowadays.

Booker
28-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks to MF for the contact. Had tried our XYZ on Sunday.
Made an appt with her, got a room and sms her the number upon arrival. First look was ok, but after awhile the look tend to grow on you and on certain angle she does seems abit like the mediacorp artist Michelle Cheong.
Hug and kiss a little, before she help me stripped and then proceed to shower together. Once inside, she start shower and soap me while I just keep playing with her boobs and nipples. She did a brief breast rub while we are cover in soap, then washed off the soap and she did a brief BBBJ in the toilet.
Once proceed to bed, started with massage, then she proceed down and start her AR before request me to go on my knees and did a BBBJ. From here asked her to proceed to BBBJ and cum after that.
Round 1 gone... Then when she getting a drink, saw that the room comes with a fridge and she start to suggest doing a fire & ice. So she proceed to boil water and prepare the ice for the action. Once everything is ready, she proceed to do the fire & ice. Totally speechless... Junior woke up after that.. and ask her to continue with BBBJ.
Ended both round with BBBJ. No chance to try her FJ, but promise her will do it the next time.
Totally service orientated lady, with high sex-drive. A great gem, consider that she is still consider a SYT.

Ratings:
Look: 7.5/10 (Look like michelle cheong from certain angle)
Body: 7/10 (Abit thin, thus the lack in butt)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Enhanced but still nice)
BBBJ: 8/10 (By far the best I had, + the fire & ice)
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $60 + Tips for 2nd round
RTF: Yes

:D

denden7070
28-07-2008, 10:20 PM
She complain yesterday got a guy call her ask for discount and he say free even better.. cheapo
To the samster mentioned please dun throw our good sg bros reputation or serious samster like us.. she mentioned might go back china earlier as business not that good nowadays.

well nowaday too much prc here liao but she is sure serving the best service:)

alex18122003
29-07-2008, 01:24 AM
well nowaday too much prc here liao but she is sure serving the best service:)

u veri busy to write FR liao :D

GhostRay
29-07-2008, 09:32 AM
u veri busy to write FR liao :DHe bonking also no time, where to find time to write...... :D

Monkey4
29-07-2008, 09:48 AM
u veri busy to write FR liao :D

na bei alex, your points so nice now hor 888, i go ask kaki to up u 1 point want ? :D

bro Ghost, u believe that guy's signature "RETIRE MOOD"... everyday say dun intend to go GL but his car equipped with MRS (mind reading system)not GPS.... car ownself drive to GL and open door, off engine when reached GL's carpark :rolleyes::rolleyes:

bro lopo, MF... paiseh me din meet XYZ to deactivate her hp from call forwarding... any bros out there meeting XYZ can do that for her pls... just cancel all divert can liao . Thsnks

onion_rings
29-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Farewell to all friends especially those bros who agree to accept the responsibility of taking over the management of my thread & to bro Onion-Rings who had supported & guided me all along. Thank you bros!

It will be a pity as ur gg to 金盆洗手... We will lose a prc hunter in future... Anyway bro lopo will call u for kopi session next week... Cheers! ;)

denden7070
29-07-2008, 12:35 PM
bro Ghost, u believe that guy's signature "RETIRE MOOD"... everyday say dun intend to go GL but his car equipped with MRS (mind reading system)not GPS.... car ownself drive to GL and open door, off engine when reached GL's carpark :rolleyes::rolleyes:

[/B]. Thsnks

pls see carefully:p:p

GhostRay
29-07-2008, 02:46 PM

Sorry, his car is equipped with CRS (Cock Reading System) or HRS (Horny Reading System). Maybe he sleepwalk also end up in GL.

tryherout
29-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro ManuelFerrara, sorry that I just got your message this morning, very busy these few days so never log in. Thank you for YZ contact. Called her for appt immediately.

FR on YZ

Look - 7.5 (Just cut hair, layed)
GFE - 7.5
Boobs - bouncy, nice brown aerola
Figure - slim
Pussy - nicely trimmed & can feel tightness
BBBJ - beware
FJ - surrendered in cowgirl and missionary
Stereo - power 98, not 92.4

For whom: enjoy long, high frequency, deep & strong BBBJ, CIM, COB. Worth every cents, she is very hardworking. Enjoys caressing in shower, better than washing my dog. Provides professional massage, including roof stepping, no piano hor. Takes time to explore and appreaciate her charisma. Have time to enjoy full course- 2 hours recommended.

angel_dust
29-07-2008, 09:19 PM
1st wanna thanx bro ManuelFerrara for PM mi her no.. upz for u..

call her at 5pm n book for a slot at 6.30pm..
1st upsad: wen she reach told mi tat she got another bro waitin for her lata at 7.30pm.. wah.. sian liao lor.. thou can enjoy for 2hrs...
2nd upsad: abit rush.. (due to another bro waitin at 7.30pm)
Part1:bt her service is GD.. wah... remind mi of ZHUHAI... 1st shower soap mi den wash clean.. den catbath using boobs.. den use mouth, lick all over n suck.. den AR..(damn shiok,coz i love AR) den come to mine didi... keep suckin.. (wah damn shiok lor) den make dry den go to bed...
Part2: powder mi den catbath again... suck... den ask mi to knee.(like doggie) den AR again... den suck mi balls den come to mine didi... (wah BTH ar) ask her to stop... let mi suck her nice boobs.... den she ask mi lend down again... lick all over again.. bring mine leg high.. den AR again... den suck mine balls n didi... (BTH) ask her to stop, cap mi den she say she wanna ride.. bt scare i cant control den tel her i ride her... 1 position onli den unload... everythin is like veri rush for her... bt service is reali gd.. 2nd time i get AR in sg...

look:7/10 (not bad lookin)
boobs: B+ (if not wrong) nice
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj:6.5/10
overall service: 9/10 (if u go ZH massage bfore u noe,somethin like it)
damage: 1/1/$60

may try her again if time n $$$ permit....

denden7070
30-07-2008, 02:42 AM
1st wanna thanx bro ManuelFerrara for PM mi her no.. upz for u..

call her at 5pm n book for a slot at 6.30pm..
1st upsad: wen she reach told mi tat she got another bro waitin for her lata at 7.30pm.. wah.. sian liao lor.. thou can enjoy for 2hrs...
2nd upsad: abit rush.. (due to another bro waitin at 7.30pm)
Part1:bt her service is GD.. wah... remind mi of ZHUHAI... 1st shower soap mi den wash clean.. den catbath using boobs.. den use mouth, lick all over n suck.. den AR..(damn shiok,coz i love AR) den come to mine didi... keep suckin.. (wah damn shiok lor) den make dry den go to bed...
Part2: powder mi den catbath again... suck... den ask mi to knee.(like doggie) den AR again... den suck mi balls den come to mine didi... (wah BTH ar) ask her to stop... let mi suck her nice boobs.... den she ask mi lend down again... lick all over again.. bring mine leg high.. den AR again... den suck mine balls n didi... (BTH) ask her to stop, cap mi den she say she wanna ride.. bt scare i cant control den tel her i ride her... 1 position onli den unload... everythin is like veri rush for her... bt service is reali gd.. 2nd time i get AR in sg...

look:7/10 (not bad lookin)
boobs: B+ (if not wrong) nice
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj:6.5/10
overall service: 9/10 (if u go ZH massage bfore u noe,somethin like it)
damage: 1/1/$60

may try her again if time n $$$ permit....

your FR make me having a hard on;)

assrammer
30-07-2008, 02:44 AM
actually did her the last time she was here.

well, her service is a 9
CB very wet
BBBJ untill you want her to stop
attitude: 9
damage: 60

thanks bro lopo for her new number

this is a gem not to be missed

cheers

ConnerDoReMe
30-07-2008, 03:45 AM
thanks TS for sharing this gem's contact. Uppz u!

engaged her service tonite, she looked kinda sad due to her poor returns from singing i guess.. in the room we chatted for a while b4 she started roam her hands on me?! led me to the bath room and all actions begin here... i will drop a short FR since most of the samsters had already elaborate on her SOP..

FR:
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 - ENHANCED with nice nipples
Body: 7/10 - Slim
Legs: 7/10 Slim and Long
Pussy: 8/10 WET!
BBBJ: 7/10 - Gd but i'll tried better WLs hehe
AR: 5/10 - Briefed licking
Attitude: 6/10
RTF: Maybe if she is not so sAd..

Hope more bros can engage her services as she is really gd but not really a looker.. she do resemble michelle chong from mediacorp.. hehe :eek:

ManuelFerrara
30-07-2008, 04:11 AM
she do resemble michelle chong from mediacorp.. hehe :eek:

U mean she look like her? but XYZ boobs of course bigger than MC

http://hotimg11.fotki.com/a/218_186/9_3/35730782-michellechong068.jpg (http://hotimg11.fotki.com/p/a/218_186/9_3/35730782-michellechong068.jpg)

Thunder
30-07-2008, 05:05 AM
thanks TS for sharing this gem's contact. Uppz u!

Hope more bros can engage her services as she is really gd but not really a looker.. she do resemble michelle chong from mediacorp.. hehe :eek:

bro ConnerDoReMe

you must be kidding ;)