PDA

View Full Version : Trauma!!!

Sincere21
07-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Yo guys!
What is happening in Petain?!?! I dropped by two days ago, and had a terrible time there- ALL MY FAV GALS WERE NOT ARD!

Reasons: Entire H11 was closed. H15 still closed after more than a mth. All the pretty ones like Pat, Maggie...etc all not around. I was so mortified I walked up and down until damn shack. Many girls not at work.

could this be a sign that PT is really closing down?

To make matters worse, they are building that silly condominium next door- Kerrisdale I think. I am sure that when ppl move in, they will sure kow beh abt the girls...

slashGNR
09-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Sincere21
Yo guys!
What is happening in Petain?!?! I dropped by two days ago, and had a terrible time there- ALL MY FAV GALS WERE NOT ARD!

Reasons: Entire H11 was closed. H15 still closed after more than a mth. All the pretty ones like Pat, Maggie...etc all not around. I was so mortified I walked up and down until damn shack. Many girls not at work.

could this be a sign that PT is really closing down?

To make matters worse, they are building that silly condominium next door- Kerrisdale I think. I am sure that when ppl move in, they will sure kow beh abt the girls...

By the time Kerrisdale condominium is done, Petain will be history....

Adios...

Cuntalk
10-11-2002, 12:01 AM
relax lah all the hses in Petain will be shifted to that condominum once it is completed...each hse will take up 1 level....btw the correct name is Kerrisdick...not kerrisdale...:D

CumExplorer
10-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
relax lah all the hses in Petain will be shifted to that condominum once it is completed...each hse will take up 1 level....btw the correct name is Kerrisdick...not kerrisdale...

:D more fun then :D

mel&nicole
10-11-2002, 04:49 AM
Seriously, any bros know where will Pertain be shifting to ?

COs I believe both desker and pertain will be shifting somewhere since the government is developing the Serangoon area.....

Wonder will they shift it to somewhere near Geylang? Maybe one of the lorongs like Lor 2 or 4 etc......

slashGNR
10-11-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by mel&nicole
Seriously, any bros know where will Pertain be shifting to ?

COs I believe both desker and pertain will be shifting somewhere since the government is developing the Serangoon area.....

Wonder will they shift it to somewhere near Geylang? Maybe one of the lorongs like Lor 2 or 4 etc......

Maybe (like some country) house those gals in a building, different category different floor fully air-con...etc
I think most likely in future all legal pros will be relocated to 1 place...maybe Geylang..heard from a gal from PT (can't remember when and who) that PT will be gone in 3 years...

Adios...

Time and Tide
11-11-2002, 11:20 PM
a part of the good old singapore history will soon be lost...help!

Cuntalk
12-11-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Time and Tide

go find ur MP for help then...kekeke:D

tanmikel
04-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Time and Tide

what you see at pertain is only about 2/3 . the houses at the small carpark which now houses worker used to be chicken houses too .

rocketscientist
09-12-2002, 05:13 PM
PT no need to shift.......the Govt juz stop influx of new stocks and juz wait out for the old stocks to quit or die off (literally)