PDA

View Full Version : Precaution !! Honey may have herpes !!

wsa98
06-11-2002, 01:15 PM
As above.

sammyboyfor
07-11-2002, 03:35 AM
In developed countries, 20% of the general population are infected with the genital herpes virus.

When it comes to sex workers, the figure well above 50% so your "expose" is hardly prime time news. In other words, if you have fucked 20 sex workers, 10 of them have herpes.

90% of those infected never experience any symptoms and are unaware that they are infected as they don't develop any ulcers in the genital area. However, they can still pass the virus to their sexual partners via a process called asymptotic shredding. The remaining 10% of those infected experience periodic outbreaks of herpes sores which can last between 5 to 21 days.

Condoms are only partially effective in preventing the transmission of the herpes virus. This is because only the shaft of the penis is covered by the condom, leaving the base and the scrotum areas open to infection when they come into contact with vaginal secretions from a sex worker who is carrying the virus.

Bottom line is that it is impossible to visually inspect for a herpes infection. An absence of herpes sores does not mean that the girl is free of the disease. More than 50% of the girls out there are potential transmitters of the virus.

Originally posted by wsa98
As above.

omnia
07-11-2002, 07:27 PM
a quick addition to what sam has said abv...btw v good info sam...i understand that herpes is not on the list of std tests for the gl gals...

KentCave
08-11-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by omnia
a quick addition to what sam has said abv...btw v good info sam...i understand that herpes is not on the list of std tests for the gl gals...

yikes, its so easily transmitted (by frenching & pussy-licking) and yet not "required" for testing?!?!

although admitted if those that kena the 1st variant wont even feel pain or itchiness, but still its a harmful disease if u imagine it to be passed down to your babies and young kids

gulp, no wonder I "wash-hand" early, but man, resistance is ..really... futile, I can feel myself being pulled closer to the dark-side.. every waking-hour of my short-life

wismilak,
O-Ken-T

mel&nicole
08-11-2002, 02:44 AM
Can Bro wsa98 pls clarify which Honey that u r refering to???

There is 101 honey all over Singapore.... I believe every HC & KTV has at least a honey......

Is it the FL Honey cos I receive a post cautioning me abt Honey maybe having Herpes......

Juz curious..... Did u get herpes from this Honey????

Wat r the symptoms????

sammyboyfor
08-11-2002, 05:03 AM
It isn't tested for the simple reason that if no herpes sores are present, it is not possible to take a culture. Since 90% of herpes sufferers are asymptotic, it would not be possible for the authorities to test for herpes even if they wanted to.

There is NO quick and easy blood test for the Herpes virus. A test called the "Western Blot" test does exist but it is complex and only a few facilities in the world have the necessary means of performing this test.

Originally posted by omnia

wsa98
08-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Thanks to Sammyboy added information.

The "Honey" I am refering to is a FL from a well known distributed source which supplies different meat most of the time.

axedia
25-11-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by wsa98
Thanks to Sammyboy added information.

The "Honey" I am refering to is a FL from a well known distributed source which supplies different meat most of the time.

Pls be more specified and you may sacred the whole lot of samsters here!!!!!!:mad:

gcgc
25-11-2002, 11:05 AM
BTW, there is no cure for herpes.
The worse news is that u may not know it and very
likely that complication will developed in the later part
of ur life. Good news is u won't die from herpes but
the worst is u can from the complication.

Ah Des
27-11-2002, 03:11 AM
You guys are so pathetic, wanna fuck wanna scare. For me, only scare of the biggie HIV, the others are just peanuts compared to AIDS!

kye_76
28-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by gcgc
BTW, there is no cure for herpes.
The worse news is that u may not know it and very
likely that complication will developed in the later part
of ur life. Good news is u won't die from herpes but
the worst is u can from the complication.

Agree. There is no cure for herpes. Like HIV, it is a lifelong disease that will erupt when the conditions are suitable.

axedia
03-12-2002, 09:44 PM
Thats why condom is the greatest invention of all times for us guys!!! Although its not 100% safe,it helps alot

CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!

CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!

CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!:D

joker85
05-12-2002, 01:08 PM
yup agrreeeddd

lamer100
20-12-2002, 11:03 PM
wat is herpe sore???is at the lan jiao side there itchy then the skin kanna scretch till turn alittle darker than the other area counted or not?

ShagMeister
21-12-2002, 12:33 PM
In many people, the first infection is so mild that it goes unnoticed. In others, the first attack causes visible sores. Even so, subsequent recurrences of the disease may cause lesions. When the sores are completely healed, the active phase of infection is over. Healing of the skin usually leaves no scars. In either case, the virus retreats into the nervous system and lies dormant.

This is herpes.