PDA

View Full Version : Pretty PRC Milf

Pages : [1] 2

andrew101
05-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Drop by GL last couple of day went for a light snack, after that, walked along the odd lane narrow road, saw a gal from the opposite side. Look gorgeous, long curly hair wearing low-cut V-shirt, nice fit pant with matching high-heel. As i walk, thought she a tourist, can see from her look, doesn’t seem like a PRC, more like korean to me. Stop at the corner and peeking at her. She saw me from a distance and quiety walk pass me with eye contact. So trying my luck, ask her the price, she turn around, give me a sweet look and a warm smile. Just say $80. Got shock with the pricing, but told me she will pleased me and will not regret it. So i agreed. Luckily she not tourist, or else very "Pia say". Cross my finger, hope she keep her words. She prefer lavender area. So reached there, booked a room.

In the room, she slowly undressed herself as we TCSS. Saw her nice matching floral bra and G-string. She got a nice hip, a bit fleshish, no tummy but slight meaty. Quite a nice pairing boobs. Slowly we stripped nake, and approach to the bathroom. Helping me wash througoutly from top to bottom.

In the bed, she start catbath me in a gentle way. Licking and sucking my nipple, very powerful sucking until i cannot tahan, next slowly down to my ball, suck hard enough for me to scream, licking it, she repeat a few times, the more she sucked, the more wild she was. I myself snnot tahan, ask her to capped me and she BJ with super deepthroat, very experience. She quite a hygienic gal.

Next my turn to caress her, start frenching her, kissing(depend on her) from neck to her breast, i too suck her nipple and squeeze both her boobs, start to moan repeatly and never stop, keep asking to caress her. Followed by licking her pussy-"easily get wet". As i licked her, she hold my arms very tight while she keep on moaning, can see she can’t take it while i suck her too, but still she enjoyed it, she alway make my didi awake. Toward my personality, can’t control it, cap on and insert her, pump her with hard impact. She will say "go deeper" and pull my thigh hard toward her. Her moaning sound really make me very shiok and keep on pumping her till no tomorrow. A few time pumping, finally both cummed. Still asking me to continue pumping, grabbing my body, until i lack of breath. Rested awhile, didi still very alert, no choice, have to obey my didi, all else it wont leave the hotel, extend another hr for 2nd shot.

Finally came to an end, I’m like a deadmeat and need vitmain liao, we both laying on the bed hugging each other. 20min gone, back to bathroom, washed up and dress up, leave the hotel and brought her out for dinner and later send her back. Can’t imagine, wat a perfect bonk i got. A bit pricey, but it worth evry cent.

Info detail:
Name: Rong Rong
Age: 30+ (slight wrinkle on the forehead and eye, she look 26yr to me)
Look: 8.5/10 (pretty and a bit tanned, long curly hair)
Boobs: C
Height: 1.62
Weight: 57kg
BJ: Excellent BJ (with cap)
FJ: 10/10 (Non stop moaning)
Kissing: yes to me-slight kiss on the hip (depend on her also)
Frenching: yes
Fingering: Not allow (due to hygiene)
pussy: 8/10 (easily get wet, no odour smell)
Attitude: 9/10 (very patiently)
Service: 10/10 (friendly, no rush job)
GEF: 9/10 (Maybe both have chemistry)
Not allow: CIM/COF/COB/AJ/AR/RAW
RTF: Yes for sure
Damage: 80/1/1 exclude hotel and CD

She take on chinese bros, sorry for other bros.
Bro who interested, having post an FR with Rep point, pls pm me, state contact/nick for me to varify. Will give her contact directly if both request is make, tks. Due to too many incident, hope bros understand.

PS: She prefer lavender area. Treat her well. She quite a hygenic gal

andrew101
05-01-2008, 06:29 PM
contact have given out to bro longdrive and conjurer. hope to see your fr soon. tks

andrew101
07-01-2008, 03:22 PM
BTW, she provide massage in the package. rating:8/10:)

andrew101
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Contact given to Bro KIKK2006. Hope to see your FR soon. Cheers:)

andrew101
09-01-2008, 01:17 PM
She having CODE RED and will not serve bros at the moment. Will update bros once she’s back for work. Tks

andrew101
12-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Rong Rong is back to work. Bros interested, having post an FR with Rep point, pls pm me. Tks

andrew101
13-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Rong Rong’s contact no. given to Bros: Petsum, regak2005 and siow_pan. Hope to see FR soon. Tks

andrew101
14-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Contact given to Bro brobraun and leeway. Hope bros who have upped her, appricate you can post FR. Tks. Happy Bonking. Cheers!:)

andrew101
16-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Sorry bros, Double post

andrew101
16-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Contact given to Bro Makeworld. Thanks Bro Siow_Pan for upping me. Hope to see your FR soon. Cheer!:)

andrew101
19-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Contact given to Bro melster2008. Hope to see your FR soon. tks

BTW, CNY is around the corner. Agree with Rong Rong, as she offer 70/1/1 for the damage.
She take on chinese bros, sorry for other bros.
Bro who interested, having post an FR with Rep point, pls pm me. Cheers:)

andrew101
19-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Operating area will be at GL or Lavender. Happy bonking.

andrew101
20-01-2008, 01:06 PM
First I must thank Bro Andrew for sharing her contact.

Called her and met her at L81.
Anyway cut long story short, all FR are basically the same and here the ratings
Looks 6/10 (ok, Bro Andrew already say she is milf)
Body 7/10 (not bad but boobs about B only)
Skin 6/10 (not very smooth and very tan)
BJ 7/10 (ok no complain, but a bit better than average PRC)
FJ 7/10 (accomodating, and I think she is a bt horny herself)

Tks Bro regak2005, upped u for you effort to post her FR.

Contact given to Bro johntan_68. Hope to see FR soon. happy bonking. Cheers:)

andrew101
23-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Rong Rong is leaving 3 week time. So Bro interested, with rep point and post FR before, do PM me. Cheer!:)

andrew101
29-01-2008, 12:44 PM
RTF: My 2nd session with Rong Rong

Met her at town area for dinner and shop shop. After that, we proceed to L81. In the room, undressed ourselves, we bath SOP. She quite a nice gal to chat with. Spend almost half and hour TCSS. Well half wat chatting. We started kissing, frenching, playing with her boobs and pussy. YES! is get very wet easily when she high, can see it flow out of her pussy.

Just to cut short on the sex crime, as usual. But during mission, she will more. Quite horny, hunger for sex, hehe! Can feel that her GFE is very 100%, must very chemistry for sure. Depend how you click her.

My rating(As per my first post)

As for the demage:70/1/1
RTF: YES. (before CNY)

Bros who are inyerested, with Rep point and at least post FR before, do PM me. Try to post FR after bonking.Tks

PS: she leaving soon. So be hurry before she is gone.

andrew101
31-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Have past contact to a few bros here. Hope to see FRs soon. thks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)
I few Bros have tried her, but yet no FR!!!!:(

andrew101
01-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Contact given to Bro Blackvios and bro icare4u2c
Hope to see your FR soon. tks

Forget to mention, she got a hour-glass figure. Just brought her a nice "Cheongsam". Not really slim, but fit to wear. And she look great in those Choengsam.

Bro interested, with Rep point and post FR before. Pm me or post in this thread. Will get back to you ASAP. Happy bonking. Cheers:)

andrew101
01-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Just call her, and said she having CODE RED. So cant’t work this few day. Will update bros when she recover. Still can PM me for her contact. tks

andrew101
04-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Rong Rong is back for work. Interested bros, pls PM me.
Contact given to Bro ThermopyLaex. Hope to see FR soon. Happy bonking. Tks

andrew101
06-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Rong Rong will be working throughout the CNY. Any bros interested, PM me or post in this thread. Tks:) Wish all SBFs a Happy Chinese New Year.

freelance69
06-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Bro i know i am a newbie, but can i get her contacts as well? would really like to try her, thanks.

andrew101
10-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Contact given out to Bro freelanc69. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
16-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Rong Rong had extend her stay. Bros who interested, with rep point and post FR before. PM me. tks. Happy bonking! Cheer:)

andrew101
18-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Got a call from Rong Rong, her handbag have been stolen this morning by one customer. Very sorry to bros who PM me for her contact. Will update bro fro her new contact when i settle the matter. tks

andrew101
19-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Got a call from Rong Rong, her handbag have been stolen this morning by one customer. Very sorry to bros who PM me for her contact. Will update bro fro her new contact when i settle the matter. tks

YES! Rong Rong is back with new contact no. Any Bros interested, with rep and post FR before, do drop me a PM. Hope Bros can post FR. Tks
Contact have given to Bro Insomia and bro disposable. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking. Cheer!:)

PS: She take chinese bros, sorry for others bros.

andrew101
22-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks bros who had upped her. Hope to see your FRs soon. Those bros who interested to meet her, drop a pm or post in this thread. Cheer:)

andrew101
24-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Contact given out to Bro dirtyhairy. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
25-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Contact given to BroFrednbc and BroBrian33. Hope to see FR soon. Bros who interested to try her with rep. point and post FR before. PM me or post in this thread. Please do post FR after session with her. No matter good or bad session. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheers:)

brian33
25-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you bro andrew101 for Rong Rong contact.

FR on Rong Rong

Look: 6/10 (30+)
Body: 6/10 (Saggy boobs with eraser nipple, 80B bra size)
Attitude: 7/10 (Quite Shy)
Bbbj: 7/10 (With & w/o cap)
FJ: 8/10 (Horny keep moaning..lol)
Damage: 70 + 10 her transport allowance + 20 2hr room
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Unlikely

Initially she claimed that additional 10plus is required for transport allowance on top of FJ damage. I was quite turn off. but I still give her..
After much discussion, she is willing to absorb the transport fee but only with the following criteria: Only chinese customer and below the age of 55(no offend to other races and of the elder age...)

andrew101
26-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks bro Brian33 and upped you for the FR.

Contact given to BroLove88. Hope to see FR soon. Bros who interested to try her with rep.point and post FR before. PM me or post in this thread. Please do post FR after session with her. No matter good or bad session. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheers:):

andrew101
29-02-2008, 03:17 PM
She having CODE RED and will start work on monday. For those bros who want her contact. Please PM or post in this thread.Tks:)

andrew101
03-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Rong Rong is back to work. Any Bros keen to try her and with good Rep point and post FR before, please PM me or post in this thread. Please do post FR after session with her. Damage:70/1/1. She prefer chinese, sorry for others race. Tks. happy bonking:)

andrew101
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Contact given to Bro Johnny77 and Bro leeway. Hope to see your FR after you have upped her.

Bros interested, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
05-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Rong Rong have extended her visa for 1 year. So bros have her contact, can take your time. Any bros keen to try her, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread and do post FR after you have upped her.
Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

Nitro Trans
06-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi bro andrew101. Can you share rong rong contact. Promise to Post Fr. Tks

Nitro Trans
06-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi bro andrew101. Can you share rong rong number. Promise to post FR.tks

Nitro Trans
06-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi bro andrew101, can share rong rong number. will promise to post FR. tks

Nitro Trans
06-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi bros andrew101, can share rong rong contact. Promise to post FR. tks:)

Nitro Trans
07-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Here is my FR on Rong Rong. As promise to Bro andrew101

Had an appointment with rong rong yesterday. Called her and arrange for a session.... Reached hotel and booked a room, messaged her the room number. She arrived on time and knocked the door. First impression, not bad, quite pretty for a MILF. a bit tanned.

Have a little chat with her, then start stripping together and proceed to the bathroom. she washed me from top to bottom and i do the same to her too. After dried up, missionary begun, grabbed her and fondled her boobs, as we lay down, started a light kisses then to a short frenching, licking my nipple down to my didi, sucking my balls, her tongue twirling action is really making me feel high. NO mercy....WOW!!!:eek:

Next followed by BBBJ and the feeling is wonderful for 10min, i really have the urged to cum already..hehe:p

Next i did a gentle and slow fingerinf her till deep in, can hear her sexy moanung sound as i speed-up. She seen quite enjoyed and very horny at this moment. Juice is flowing out and very very the wet too. My didi is harden and waste no time,quickly lay her down and insert her, its tide and wet. She moan from soft till she went horny and crazy, stereo was good, louder as i speed up, pumped her furiously, can see her expression on her face, asking for more. Did her in a few position. Very accomodative. Finally cannot tahan anymore. Finished her off in doggy position and released my CD, cum on her butt. Finally she helped me shower and clean me again. Paid her and left together. Lastlt a kiss goodbye from her. Very satisfied and worth bonking.

Overall, i would say that she is a nice, patient and well-behaved gal and really not to be miss out. Once again, thanks to bro andrew101 for a good find.

My Rating:

Look: 7/10
Boob: B+ (slaggy type and soft)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction)
FJ:8/10 (very accomadative and get wet easily when she’s high)
Pussy: (very wet and well trimmed private hair)
Frenching/kissing: Yes (depend on her)
COB: Yes
Attutide: 10/10 (very friendly, no rushing)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definately.......but need to re-charge
Overall: 9/10
Damage: $70+$10(tip)+$20(room)+$2(CD)

andrew101
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM

Had an appointment with rong rong yesterday. Called her and arrange for a session.... Reached hotel and booked a room, messaged her the room number. She arrived on time and knocked the door. First impression, not bad, quite pretty for a MILF. a bit tanned.

Have a little chat with her, then start stripping together and proceed to the bathroom. she washed me from top to bottom and i do the same to her too. After dried up, missionary begun, grabbed her and fondled her boobs, as we lay down, started a light kisses then to a short frenching, licking my nipple down to my didi, sucking my balls, her tongue twirling action is really making me feel high. NO mercy....WOW!!!:eek:

Next followed by BBBJ and the feeling is wonderful for 10min, i really have the urged to cum already..hehe:p

Next i did a gentle and slow fingerinf her till deep in, can hear her sexy moanung sound as i speed-up. She seen quite enjoyed and very horny at this moment. Juice is flowing out and very very the wet too. My didi is harden and waste no time,quickly lay her down and insert her, its tide and wet. She moan from soft till she went horny and crazy, stereo was good, louder as i speed up, pumped her furiously, can see her expression on her face, asking for more. Did her in a few position. Very accomodative. Finally cannot tahan anymore. Finished her off in doggy position and released my CD, cum on her butt. Finally she helped me shower and clean me again. Paid her and left together. Lastlt a kiss goodbye from her. Very satisfied and worth bonking.

Overall, i would say that she is a nice, patient and well-behaved gal and really not to be miss out. Once again, thanks to bro andrew101 for a good find.

My Rating:

BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction)
FJ:8/10 (very accomadative and get wet easily when she’s high)
Pussy: (very wet and well trimmed private hair)

Thanks Bro Nitro Trans for your FR. Upped you for the effort. Hope you have a wonderful with her.

Those bros interested, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

Nitro Trans
08-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks for upping me. Yes, i definitely will RTF. :)

andrew101
10-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi bro maddog_mlvn. Have PM you liao.

Bros interested in trying this horny gals, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
13-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Have given contact to a few bros here. Hope to see FRs soon. tks. Happy bonking. Cheer :)
Knowing that few Bros have upped her, whether a good or bad bonk. Do post FR as is meant a lot to her. tks

Devil-Man
15-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi bro andrew101. Been reading this threat. It look like worth every cent. I Like MILF. So if possible, can share her contact. Promise to post FR. Thanks

andrew101
16-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Contact given to Bro Devil Man. Don’t forget to post your FR. hehe

Bros interested in trying this horny gals, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

Devil-Man
18-03-2008, 07:57 PM
My field report on Rong Rong
First, thanks to bro andrew101 for the contact.

Manage to have free time space during weekend. No further thought, call rong rong and able to pick her up and went to L81.
First impression, not bad looking gal, well-tanned, quite neat with her hair tide-up. Not that fat either, very friendly kind of.

Have a little chat with her in the room. Later ask me to strip and proceed to shower together. She really shower me throughoutly especially cleaning my ears and didi "steam liao"

After dried up and onto the bed, she start caress my body, my thigh with her pointed nipples. Then licking and sucking my nipples. She a real good SUCKER......not long, she move down and sucked my balls...really a hard one...slowly aiming my dick and gave me a solid BBBJ, was damned very shiok and strong suction, quite deep throat as well "very the song".

Wanted to capped me but told her to lie down and start to lick her boobs, squeeze them hard, playing with her nipple too. Give her a few kisses and a little frenching. She love it. Very Horny. Next i slowly and gently finger her till deep in, can feel her juice flowing out. Very wet. Her body start to shiver and her moaning get louder as i licked her pussy. Her moaning sound was so sexy that make my didi harden. Don’t wait liao...quickly insert my didi into her love hole, a bit tight. So start to attack her with a few good pumping action, pump harder and deliberately. And she cum again and again. Finally i exploded together with her. Hug each other for a while and help me to remove my CD and clean my didi with tissues.

Both damn tired and rested on the bed. We TCSS for a while before we took our shower together. She truly jolly very GFE feeling, not a time-watcher, hardworking and able to please you and well behaved.

Everthing done, paid her and we leave the room, as she got to meet the next appointment. That’s what i like about her, "Puntually".

My rating:
Look: 7/10 (Not bad looking)
Body: 7/10 (A little bit fat on the hip)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+/slaggy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (powerful)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tight and wet)
Kissing: Yes
Fingering: Yes
RTF: Yes
Damage: $70 + tip (exclude room and CD)

PS: please treat her well. She indeed worth bonking. PM TS for the contact. Tks

andrew101
19-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Bro Devil Man, Nice FR. Thanks for the effort.:)

Those bros interested to up her, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
20-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Contact given to Bro Fresno99, Blurdeath and Somdej. Hoping to see your FR soon. Happy bonking. Cheers:)

Holiday is here, so those bros interested to up her during the long weekend. Bros with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy Holiday

andrew101
21-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Contact given to Bro Assrammer, Bro Vinkcengoh, Bro MilfLover2.
Hoping to see your FR soon. Happy bonking. Cheers

For those bros interested to try her. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

andrew101
23-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Rong Rong is on CODE RED. She will not serve bro at the moment. Will update bros when she back to work. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Contact had given to Bro Warbird, Bro Kesyeroze, Bro Promster_12

Contact will still be given to bros who are interested. With rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread and do post FR after you have upped her. Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She take on chinese only, sorry to others. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
25-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Contact had given Bro Muneo. Hope to see your FR soon. Tks

Contact will still be given to bros who are interested. With rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread and do post FR after you have upped her. Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She take on chinese only, sorry to others. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
26-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Good New. Her code red is over and Rong Rong is ready to serve bros tomorrow. Bros who are interested. With rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread and do post FR after you have upped her.
Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She take on chinese only, sorry to others. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

andrew101
28-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Weekend is coming. Any Bros wish to up her. With rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread and do post FR after you have upped her. Damage:70/1/1
Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She take on chinese only, sorry to others. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer:)

toms_trd
30-03-2008, 11:44 AM
First of all thnk u bro for sharing such a nice gal N oso sori for the late FR as me bz wrking days N nites :eek:

OK let's start off,I book rong rong somwhere 2wks ago as i was early upon appt time,so i chk in room 1st.Msg her rm# within mins bell rang,hmmmm so fast.....i open d door there stood a pretty lady :D.So invited her in N hav a chat wit her...as we chat we move in closer soon tongue N lips lock enage in war...hehehehe

Nxt we both strip naked N proceed to washy washy,arg she's truly a hygiene gal coz she clean me fro head to toe...hahahaha mayb she finds me too dirty.
Aft cleaning we proceed fast to luv nest,there i lied she started her wildness by attacking me....from head to south.Soon i can't tahan i turn her back its time i fight back...I attack her from mountain top all the way to her depot til she can't take it.By then all flooded liao coz water flowing like a water fall,hahaha so faster grab d raincoat put it con't battle.

Started wit missionary soon gave up ( coz i old man liao ) chng to cowgal,tis i like c her rocking while i grab her neh neh tuning her nips.She seems njoying coz moaning sonds great N expression c liao oso steam :p lastly turn her doggy ram her hard N fire my cannon all the way.
Aft tat lay dwn side side grasping for oxygen coz both tired liao,soon notice not much time proceed washy washy again b4 putting bk clothes on.Haizzz time reali past veri fast soon its time to bid her farewell,but she surprise me by giving me a good bye kiss.....

Stats:

Looks: 7.5( looks pretty 2 me N she's tan )
Boobs: handful ( i like it )
Bj:7.5 gd
Fj: 9( too gd coz stereo all the way N accomodating )
Attitude: 10( patient no rush defintely not a time keeper )
Gfe: 10 mayb i old man hav previlage
RTF: hmmmm depends on my wrk timing........
Damage: 70/1/1 + $20tips coz i like her attitude,yeah

Bros out there who wana try her pls treat her nice as she's a nice lady.
Pls PM TS 4 ctc as i onli give FR,hahahaha thnk u bro..

andrew101
31-03-2008, 10:19 AM
First of all thnk u bro for sharing such a nice gal N oso sori for the late FR as me bz wrking days N nites :eek:

OK let's start off,I book rong rong somwhere 2wks ago as i was early upon appt time,so i chk in room 1st.Msg her rm# within mins bell rang,hmmmm so fast.....i open d door there stood a pretty lady :D.So invited her in N hav a chat wit her...as we chat we move in closer soon tongue N lips lock enage in war...hehehehe

Nxt we both strip naked N proceed to washy washy,arg she's truly a hygiene gal coz she clean me fro head to toe...hahahaha mayb she finds me too dirty.
Aft cleaning we proceed fast to luv nest,there i lied she started her wildness by attacking me....from head to south.Soon i can't tahan i turn her back its time i fight back...I attack her from mountain top all the way to her depot til she can't take it.By then all flooded liao coz water flowing like a water fall,hahaha so faster grab d raincoat put it con't battle.

Started wit missionary soon gave up ( coz i old man liao ) chng to cowgal,tis i like c her rocking while i grab her neh neh tuning her nips.She seems njoying coz moaning sonds great N expression c liao oso steam :p lastly turn her doggy ram her hard N fire my cannon all the way.
Aft tat lay dwn side side grasping for oxygen coz both tired liao,soon notice not much time proceed washy washy again b4 putting bk clothes on.Haizzz time reali past veri fast soon its time to bid her farewell,but she surprise me by giving me a good bye kiss.....

Stats:

Looks: 7.5( looks pretty 2 me N she's tan )
Boobs: handful ( i like it )
Bj:7.5 gd
Fj: 9( too gd coz stereo all the way N accomodating )
Attitude: 10( patient no rush defintely not a time keeper )
Gfe: 10 mayb i old man hav previlage
RTF: hmmmm depends on my wrk timing........
Damage: 70/1/1 + $20tips coz i like her attitude,yeah

Bros out there who wana try her pls treat her nice as she's a nice lady.
Pls PM TS 4 ctc as i onli give FR,hahahaha thnk u bro..

Thanks Bro tom_trds FR on Rong Rong. Hope you have a great time with her. hehe:D

Those bros interested to up her, with rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks. Happy bonking. Cheer

toms_trd
31-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Bro dun hav 2 thnk me on giving her such a positive FR coz she deserve it.She's truly a nice wonderful gal,bro pls take gd care of her hor... :p

sugarray
01-04-2008, 05:40 PM
bro andrew, appreciate if u can pm RR's contact. thanks in advance.

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,yang yang

andrew101
01-04-2008, 06:10 PM
bro andrew, appreciate if u can pm RR's contact. thanks in advance.

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,yang yang

Hi Bro Sugarray, PM u liao. And tks for point.:)

andrew101
02-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Contact given to Bro Flameout, Bro Jar1234 and Bro Sugarray.

For those bros interested to try her. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

andrew101
07-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Contact given to Bro Isuzu

Nitro Trans
08-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Finally had another chance to up Rong Rong again. Been very moody yesterday night, so decided to RTF. Manage to get a room and later SMS her. Within 10min, she arrived. Still look well-pretty. Wearing a orange polo shirt and a tight jean. Hmm.....told me she cut her hair and highlighted too.
Ask her in and manage to catch a bit of TCSS. Then proceed to shower. Bath was rather the same as we first met. Wash throughoutly.

Hugged each other toward the bed. Kissing and frenching as usual. Then came the sucking of my nipples and slowly to the south, where she cleaned my didi and putting the CD onto my didi, start BJ me with lot of tongue licking, head sucking and deepthroading. Good suction at all time. In the mean time, caress her as well. A few licking and fingering her outter pussy rim. She was accomodating and got wet easily. Her leg was gripping my waist when i start to pump her. Moaning sound was so gentle which make the whole session unbeliveable and wanna cum. Bonked her for longer time this round before exploded on to her.

She definitely a turn on for me before and after the session. Feel satisfactional again and truly a great bonk to me.

So ending with final shower and paid her as well. We both left the hotel and brought her to dinner. But too bad, she got another appointment. So maybe next time.

My rating:
Look: 7.5/10 (as pretty as she is)
Body: 7/10 (well-maintained, bit of baby-fat)
Boobs: B+ (slaggy, still acceptable)
BJ: 8/10 (good and strong suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodated, extreme wet)
Kissing/frenching: yes
Attitude/service: 9/10 (prefection, well-behaved)
GEF: 9/10 (chemistry is there liao)
Damage: 70 + tip (exclude CD and room)
RTF: Yes, looking forward to meet her again cause chemistry is deeper and deeper

Once again, thanks to Bro andrew101 for the privileged. Bros who wish to have the service. Please PM TS for contact. tks:)

andrew101
08-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow!!! Bro nitro trans, thanks for your wonderful FR. Hope your chemistry with her is getting deeper and deeper:p

For those bros interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

andrew101
09-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Contact given to Bro Emperor Sammy. Remember to post FR. Happy bonking.

Bros interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

kuku_son
09-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Gam Xia Andrew 101 for yr wonderful contact......
So long nve type sooo long FR liao so dun blame mi toooo Lor Soh.......
But normally good Gem i will be beri Lor Soh 1 lolz.....
Just came back from GL after a wonderful PRC bonk...

After meeting her what really attracted me was her B+ cuppi boobs and tanned smooth skin. Invited her into the car for a chat and found that she was very cheerful and friendly. Really feel very comfortable with her......Look like semi-korean girl to me.......

She was very concerned about safety and did not want to go to the crowded areas so settled in a hotel in lor 28. In the room, we frenched like long lost lovers and I slowly peeled off her clothings. When I removed her bra, I finally got to see that wonderful pair of 34B+ jugs - all natural! I couldn't wait and started feeding on them like a hungry baby! Things were getting a little too hot and she suggested going for a shower before the real action. She gave me a thorough cleaning and complimented my rod after inspecting it. Told her that she can have it later if she's a good girl - haha!

After the shower, we proceeded to the bed. I was sitting on the edge and she came over and sat on my lap facing me and pressed her boobs against my face. Wah lau! cannot tahan and continue sucking those beautiful titties. She then pushed me down and gave me very soothing catbath. To my surprise, she engulfed by little bro and gave me one of the best bbbj that I've had. Nearly blew my mind off until I have to stop her and it was my turn to give her a paint job. She was moaning as I licked her all over and when I reached her jewel, found it to be sweet smelling so started to attack her pussy. She was enjoying every stroke I gave her and came very soon. She quickly capped me and begged me to enter her. Pumped her tight pussy in missionary and we both came after 5mins. She hugged me very tightly refusing to let go and we continued frenching.

For a PRC, I found that she had a great attitude unlike those experiences which I had with other PRCs. Asked her if she treats every one like this and she said that it depends on the chemistry with them. Overall, I would say that it was a very sextisfying bonk considering the amount of money I spent.

Name: Xiao Rong
Looks: 8.5 (her looks actually grows on you after getting to know her better)
Boobs: 34B+ (solid! Good for those (.)(.) lover~~)
Bj: 7.5 (Good suction but can improved more on it)
Fj: 8.5 (Can say she easily aroused and become horny)
Frenching: Yes (I can depend on she like you anot...)
Damage: $80 + $10(tips) + $10(rm)...brought my own cd......
RTF: Definitely! if my nxt month paid comes again lolz.............

Overall is a worth a try.....Good look+good figure with easily horny..........
Tat y i say will RTF again..........
Goodnite!

andrew101
10-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks Bro Kuku_Son for your wonderful FR. Up you for the efforts.

For those bros interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

kuku_son
10-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Yupz it was a wonderful FR because i was treated wonderfully.......

Upz you back for sharing such a good gems......

Cheers.............

malaysiapig
10-04-2008, 11:39 PM
hi bros,

I am new, MILF and pussy lover.
pm the contact please :):)

andrew101
11-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Yupz it was a wonderful FR because i was treated wonderfully.......

Upz you back for sharing such a good gems......

Cheers.............

Thanks Bro KuKu_Son for the upz.

hi bros,

I am new, MILF and pussy lover.
pm the contact please :):)

Bro malaysiapig. You got PM!

andrew101
11-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Weekend is coming. Any bros interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Happy bonking.
Tks. :)

andrew101
12-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Contact given to Bro Amity and Bro Malaysiapig. Do post FR after you have up her. tks. Happy bonking

Bros who are interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Do PM me or post in this thread. Tks.

LoveTits69
14-04-2008, 04:16 AM
hi bro andrew101...
Pls pm contact, just posted my virgin FR for xiaohong, be sure that i will post my FR on xiaorong after i upppp her :) Thanks!!

andrew101
14-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Contact given to Bro Lovetits69. Do post FR after you have upped her. Happy Bonking.

Bros who wish to try her excellent service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

andrew101
16-04-2008, 10:56 AM
For those who had upped her. Do post FR. tks:)

Bros who wish to try her excellent service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.

andrew101
17-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Weekend is coming. Bros who wish to try her excellent service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

1oldhand
18-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi Bros,

Thank you for sharing FRs. Have a lot to learn from the seniors here. Awaiting the day when I could have such contact as I have to wait behind the line. Sigh......

Happy bonking everyone!

andrew101
26-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Contact given to Bro Vertigoman. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking.

Bros who wish to try her excellent service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Tks.:)

andrew101
28-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Yesterday got the chance to RTF Rong rong. My 3rd attend, She just getting better and better. Contacted her in the evening then headed down to L81 to wait for her.

A while later i got her massage and she was at the door step. Opened the door and a familiar pretty face greeted me with a warm smile. She always been so courteous and sincere. After a bit of tcss we both get down to action. Both undress and proceed to the bathroom where she washed me clean throughoutly.

Next, laying down and started catbath me, so gentle and slow. Then she came to the south, reaching my groin and lick my two love balls before capping me for a strong-suctioned BJ. she will paused periodically to chat with me so the foreplay lasted longer.....hehe. She just keeps blowing till I get high fast enough to ram.

Then my turn to service her. Suck her nipples and carressed her all over and moved up to her neck for a while. Then pointed to the south where i gave her a good painting, seeing her squirm which really turns me on. After about 10 mins of indulgence i got up and started to enter her. Screwing her up and down every single time. Started banging like no tomorrow, hugging her close to me and where i can hear her moaning and gasping. After about 10 mins i got off her and she came up for a good ride. She is tight in every angle. she rides pretty hard and fast and i was caressing every part of her body as she rides.

I then continued where i left off and rammed harder. After about 10 mins i finally exploded in doggie style. Cackled and kissed her forehead.
Lastly, we did a final shower and paid her. Left the hotel with a big hug and kisses. Overall, still so hardworking and friendly. She was worth every bit of a cent.

Bros interested to try her service. With a good rep. point and post FR before. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Those bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Bros who already up her, do post FR.Tks.:)

andrew101
30-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Contact been given to a few bros. Please help to post FR after u up her. Happy bonking.
Those Bros keen to try her service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. tks:)

andrew101
02-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Weekend is coming.
For those Bros keen to try her service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Happy bonking. Tks:)

andrew101
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Contact given to Bro BigTen. Do post FR after u have up her. happy Bonking.

For those Bros keen to try her service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. Happy bonking. Tks:)

andrew101
07-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Happy bonking. Tk:)

Nitro Trans
07-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Happy bonking. Tk:)

Hi Bro andrew101, Do mind share Rong Rong contact, wanna have 2nd RTF. Cause i accidently delete her contact recently. tks:)

andrew101
07-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi Bro andrew101, Do mind share Rong Rong contact, wanna have 2nd RTF. Cause i accidently delete her contact recently. tks:)

Hi Bro Nitro Trans, Have already PM You Liao.

Contact also given to Bro Exedy and Bro BBBJKim. Do have a wonderful bonking and remember to post your FR soon. Happy Bonking.:)

andrew101
08-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Contact given to Bro Bonks and Bro Poulnil. Do have a wonderful bonking and remember to post your FR soon. Happy Bonking.

Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tk:)

andrew101
09-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Weekend is coming. Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tk:)

andrew101
11-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Contact given to Bro Impreza69.
Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks:)

andrew101
12-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Contact been given to a few bros liao. Please help to post FR after u had up her. Happy bonking.
Those Bros keen to try her service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. tks:)

BTW, one bro who make an appointment with Rong Rong last friday , but never turn up. Please don’t fly aeroplane. If you cant make it, just give her a call. tks:)

andrew101
15-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Long weekend is coming. Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tk:)

innosex69
21-05-2008, 10:57 PM
10 U bro Andrew101 for intro a good service gem, maybe me can "click" with her, hee hee......

Lets come to the points -

Look: 8/10 (tanned but pretty, curly hair)
Boobs: B+ ~ C
Height: 1.60
BJ: power BJ
FJ: 8.5/10 (stereo sound)
Kissing: yes at least to me (guess got "feel" with me ;)
Frenching: yes (many many)
pussy: 8/10 (natural wet)
Attitude: 10/10 (hard working)
Service: 10/10 (very good good, slow n steady)

Another good service value for $ gem to try.........

andrew101
22-05-2008, 11:45 AM
10 U bro Andrew101 for intro a good service gem, maybe me can "click" with her, hee hee......

Lets come to the points -

Look: 8/10 (tanned but pretty, curly hair)
Boobs: B+ ~ C
Height: 1.60
BJ: power BJ
FJ: 8.5/10 (stereo sound)
Kissing: yes at least to me (guess got "feel" with me ;)
Frenching: yes (many many)
pussy: 8/10 (natural wet)
Attitude: 10/10 (hard working)
Service: 10/10 (very good good, slow n steady)

Another good service value for $ gem to try.........

Hi Bro Innosex69, Thanks for the wonderful FR, hope you have a great time with her.

BTW, have a talk with Rong Rong a couple of day ago. Told me that she willing to reduce the damage to $60/1/1.

So bros who keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks:)

andrew101
23-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Contact given to bro ultrashiok. Do remember to post FR.

Weekend is here. Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks:)

andrew101
28-05-2008, 03:02 PM
My 4th RTF on Rong Rong
Arrange a session with her last monday night. Head to L81 for action. Still with that Korean look.....

Once in the room, she gave me a very big hug n start to kiss me all over.
She help me to undress n both of us proceed to bathroom. As usual washed me throughout. Once done, action begin.....

I would say the service is as same as the previous FR i posted on her, so dun wanna be long winded.

Indeed. She a very friendly n nice lady. Quite horny too. She is the one that bros not to be miss out. Do treat her well.

Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks:)

superbadman
29-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Try RR 2 days ago
Look:6.5(not bad looking)
boobs:6.5 with dark and eraser nipples
body:6 look tan but look fair w/o cloth
Service:7
attitude:7.5

call her make appt and sms rm no.Rch 20mins later.
First impression not bad looking and she appear abit
shy.TCSS a while to warm up.Too bad realize didnt bring any CD with me so didnt do FJ.But luckily she said she know abit of masaage.To my surprise she really can do a decent massage.Espcially big head massage,it was so relax.i would rate her 6.5.After massage she give me a HJ and suck her nipplees like
no tommorrow untill she was veri high and start biting me,seeing her was so high and make me high too finally shot my load on her tummy.we shower and get dress up.paid her and hm sweet hm

andrew101
30-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Try RR 2 days ago
Look:6.5(not bad looking)
boobs:6.5 with dark and eraser nipples
body:6 look tan but look fair w/o cloth
Service:7
attitude:7.5

call her make appt and sms rm no.Rch 20mins later.
First impression not bad looking and she appear abit
shy.TCSS a while to warm up.Too bad realize didnt bring any CD with me so didnt do FJ.But luckily she said she know abit of masaage.To my surprise she really can do a decent massage.Espcially big head massage,it was so relax.i would rate her 6.5.After massage she give me a HJ and suck her nipplees like
no tommorrow untill she was veri high and start biting me,seeing her was so high and make me high too finally shot my load on her tummy.we shower and get dress up.paid her and hm sweet hm

Bro superbadman, Up u for the effort.
Contact given to bro CJesse and Bro Pangsia. Do post FR, be it or good. Happy Bonking.
Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks:)

andrew101
01-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Those Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks. Cheers:)

andrew101
03-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Contact given to few bros liao.....Still waiting for your FR. Those Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks. Cheers:)

d2pre
04-06-2008, 02:14 AM
pm me pm me!!! tia!!!

andrew101
04-06-2008, 01:22 PM
pm me pm me!!! tia!!!

Bro d2pre, PM you liao...hope to see ya FR soon.
Contact also given to Bro Kirin and Bro Sixniner. Happy bonking:)

ros keen to try Rong Rong’s horny service, new rate at 60/1/1. Bro with rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Tks. Cheers

andrew101
06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Weekend is here again. Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s service, new rate at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep coming. Tks. Cheers:)

andrew101
07-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Contact given to Bro GaoFar. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking.

Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s service, new rate at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep coming. Tks. Cheers

youngboygun
09-06-2008, 08:07 AM
ty TS for the ctc ^^

us make appt with her last fri at C81, 1st look - quite good looking suddenly got a impression of Jaclyn Tay's look ^^ we tcss on the bed for like 15mins(she quite chatty) then i was thinking TC so long no nid to 'work' lliao .. cos i only book her for a hr service , then chop chop ends the topic then take out clothes.. guess hse know wat i wan. then she stands up and start to strip too .. nice body .. no fats on tummy , nice neh neh too
i walk into the toilet , she come in help me wash clean clean my youngGUN, dry ourselves,lie down on the bed and she capped me .. lick n kiss my nips.. feeel good .. then here comes the GUN job shiok shiok deep suction. she do sometime then i ask her to ride me, funny .. feeling wasnt tat good.. so i turn her down n pump her hard .. fast, faster,slow,fast,fastest ,slow,fast ... repeat a few times .. think she cum at least 2~3 time feeling good to watch a gal come make me wan to pump her over n over again .. ends up i nvr come.. she come only ..not fair i told her but time files .. nvm .. we go shower, clean ourselves.. paid her and told her i will rtf soon to get my 'come' soon

looks : 7.5/10
body: 6.5/10 (saggy boobs, long nips)
fj: 7/10
dmg : 60 + 20(tips) + rm + cd
rtf : yes

andrew101
09-06-2008, 10:46 AM
ty TS for the ctc ^^

us make appt with her last fri at C81, 1st look - quite good looking suddenly got a impression of Jaclyn Tay's look ^^ we tcss on the bed for like 15mins(she quite chatty) then i was thinking TC so long no nid to 'work' lliao .. cos i only book her for a hr service , then chop chop ends the topic then take out clothes.. guess hse know wat i wan. then she stands up and start to strip too .. nice body .. no fats on tummy , nice neh neh too
i walk into the toilet , she come in help me wash clean clean my youngGUN, dry ourselves,lie down on the bed and she capped me .. lick n kiss my nips.. feeel good .. then here comes the GUN job shiok shiok deep suction. she do sometime then i ask her to ride me, funny .. feeling wasnt tat good.. so i turn her down n pump her hard .. fast, faster,slow,fast,fastest ,slow,fast ... repeat a few times .. think she cum at least 2~3 time feeling good to watch a gal come make me wan to pump her over n over again .. ends up i nvr come.. she come only ..not fair i told her but time files .. nvm .. we go shower, clean ourselves.. paid her and told her i will rtf soon to get my 'come' soon

looks : 7.5/10
body: 6.5/10 (saggy boobs, long nips)
fj: 7/10
dmg : 60 + 20(tips) + rm + cd
rtf : yes

Tks Bro youngboygun for your effort to post FR. Upz you.

Contact given to Bro Harmony, Wei Xiao Bao and Marc5. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy bonking.

Any Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s service, new rate at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep coming. Tks. Cheers:)

andrew101
11-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Contact given to few bros liao. Happy bonking.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep on coming. Tks. Cheers:)

andrew101
13-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Contact given to Bro Viaar. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep on coming. Tks. Cheers:)

andrew101
15-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Rong Rong is on RED CODE. Will update bros when she ready for work. But still can PM me for her contact. tks

superbadman
16-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi 101andrew bro,really thks u for ur valuable pt.
Last wk my 2nd rtf RR,As usual bk H81 sms RR the rm no.she arrived less
than 10mins.when we see each other we hug like long lost lover.Then we both strip
to our birthday suite.Wow.she wear a black sexy G-string which really turn
me on.we both shower and proceed to the battle ground.she start to catbath
me and soon cap me and ride me.i concentrate on attacking her nipples cos
i really like her eraser nipples as she get veri high and start bitting me.Finally i
upload in doggy position.we'er both exhausted and rest for while.soon we shower and hm sweet hm.:D

andrew101
17-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi 101andrew bro,really thks u for ur valuable pt.
Last wk my 2nd rtf RR,As usual bk H81 sms RR the rm no.she arrived less
than 10mins.when we see each other we hug like long lost lover.Then we both strip
to our birthday suite.Wow.she wear a black sexy G-string which really turn
me on.we both shower and proceed to the battle ground.she start to catbath
me and soon cap me and ride me.i concentrate on attacking her nipples cos
i really like her eraser nipples as she get veri high and start bitting me.Finally i
upload in doggy position.we'er both exhausted and rest for while.soon we shower and hm sweet hm.:D

Tks Bro Superbadman for the effort to post Rong Rong’s FR. Hope you have a great time with her. Yes, she like to wear G-string as is comfortable with her. She also got red G-string...hehe:p

Contact given to Bro bnw_9994 and Bro Sammykong.
Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking.

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep on coming. Tks. Cheers

andrew101
18-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Contact given to Bro Subway73 and Bro ToyKing69.

sammykong
18-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks bro andrew101 for Rong Rong contact.

FR

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (Saggy boobs with eraser nipple)
Attitude: 7/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Damage: 60/1/1

sam_sam
18-06-2008, 10:36 PM
hello bro andrew 101, can pm me her contact no. i'm chinese late 20 too. THANK YOU VERYYYYYYY MUCH

andrew101
19-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks bro andrew101 for Rong Rong contact.

FR

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (Saggy boobs with eraser nipple)
Attitude: 7/10
Bbbj: 7/10

Thanks bro Sammykong for ur effort to post Rong Rong’s FR. Upz u.

hello bro andrew 101, can pm me her contact no. i'm chinese late 20 too. THANK YOU VERYYYYYYY MUCH

Bro sam_sam. From day 1 you join SBF till now. All asking for contact. Not even a single FR. Do read my thread before asking for contact. My requirement is simple, post FR before....

andrew101
20-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Contact given to Brother the_e_ones.

bonks
21-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Many thanks to bro andrew for the contact, got it for 1 month before i decide to give her a try. here is my fr:

Look: 7/10 (one of the prettier milf that i have bonked)
Body: 6/10 (big but saggy boobs)
Attitude: 8/10 (she massaged me before we get to work)
Bj: 7/10 (she is particular about hygiene
FJ: 8/10 (good moan, non-stop)

andrew101
23-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Many thanks to bro andrew for the contact, got it for 1 month before i decide to give her a try. here is my fr:

Look: 7/10 (one of the prettier milf that i have bonked)
Body: 6/10 (big but saggy boobs)
Attitude: 8/10 (she massaged me before we get to work)
Bj: 7/10 (she is particular about hygiene
FJ: 8/10 (good moan, non-stop)

Thanks bro Bonk for the posting of Rong Rong’s FR. Upz u for ur effort. And tks Bros who upz me.:)

Hope that fellow Bros already upped her, pls try to post FR, be it good or bad. Hope FRs keep on coming. Tks. Cheers

andrew101
24-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Contact given to Bro Unity.

Devil-Man
25-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro Andrew101, tks for sharing Rong Rong contact. Upz you as promise to return favour. If there’s spare time, will RTF Rong Rong. Tks:)

andrew101
25-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Bro Andrew101, tks for sharing Rong Rong contact. Upz you as promise to return favour. If there’s spare time, will RTF Rong Rong. Tks:)

bro devil-man. Thx for the upz. Hope to see ur RTF FR again.:)

andrew101
26-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Contact given to Bro SocialSocial and Bro Alan717. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking.

Wang120767
27-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks to TS for giving me the contact.

Smsed Rong Rong to arrange to meet and she arrived 15 minutes later.

She is a friendly and chatty girl. After showering the action started and she tickled my bro while I fondled her soft breasts and sucked her nipples. Luckily, i brought my own condom as she did not bring any. She put on the condom for me and gave me a slow BJ. Then she rode on me until I came. She cleaned me up and we went to the shower where she washed me thoroughly. Then we went back to bed and chit chatted for 10 to 15 minutes and she gave me a back rub.

My ratings:-

Looks : 7 She is quite tanned
BJ : 7
FJ : 7

andrew101
27-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks to TS for giving me the contact.

Smsed Rong Rong to arrange to meet and she arrived 15 minutes later.

She is a friendly and chatty girl. After showering the action started and she tickled my bro while I fondled her soft breasts and sucked her nipples. Luckily, i brought my own condom as she did not bring any. She put on the condom for me and gave me a slow BJ. Then she rode on me until I came. She cleaned me up and we went to the shower where she washed me thoroughly. Then we went back to bed and chit chatted for 10 to 15 minutes and she gave me a back rub.

My ratings:-

Looks : 7 She is quite tanned
BJ : 7
FJ : 7

Hi bro Wang120767, thank for the posting Rong Rong’s FR. Upz u for ur effort.

js81
27-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro, can you pls PM me her contacts?

Carbon
28-06-2008, 12:21 AM
care to share her contact bro THanks

tinalam
28-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Many thanks to bro Andrew101 for the contact of Rong Rong.

Tried her this afternoon and my rating is as follows:

Height: 163
Look: 8/10 (She is from Hubei, but her face has a bit western pattern to me)
Boobs: B+ 6.5/10( saggy but eraser nipples are good for sucking)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (2 positions)
Frenching: No
pussy: 8/10 (well shaved)
Attitude: 9/10 (a little bit shy)
Service: 9/10
GEF: 9/10

tinalam
28-06-2008, 12:50 AM
sorry, missed out something:

Damage: 60+10tips+rm+cd

andrew101
29-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Many thanks to bro Andrew101 for the contact of Rong Rong.

Tried her this afternoon and my rating is as follows:

Height: 163
Look: 8/10 (She is from Hubei, but her face has a bit western pattern to me)
Boobs: B+ 6.5/10( saggy but eraser nipples are good for sucking)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 (2 positions)
Frenching: No
pussy: 8/10 (well shaved)
Attitude: 9/10 (a little bit shy)
Service: 9/10
GEF: 9/10

Hi bro Tinalam, thanks for the posting Rong Rong’s FR. Upz u for ur effort.

Hi Bro, can you pls PM me her contacts?

Bros js81, check ur PM. Already given Rong Rong’ contact. Do remember to Post FR after you have up her. Happy Bonking. Tks:)

muneo
29-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Thank you TS for the contact.
Actually I got Rongrong's contact quite a while ago but no chance to try her.
Met her last Sunday night at 8pm at Lavender 81 after bonking bro lubbonk's 19yr old SYT at Chinatown.

Not a very nice experience with RR.
Asked whether she can meet at G as she lives near there but she said she dun operate in G. So have to meet at Lavender. She took a cab and arrived on time. First look at her was quite disappointed. She looks like those market auntie to me.

Proceed to out room and took off our clothes. She is indeed quite tanned. Everything was very SOP and commercialized. Keep on trying to rush me to shoot during the session. Completely no mood to F and in the end jerk it out myself. One more thing to comment is that she really has a CCB. I painted her and fingered her and the smell was.... and it stayed there for one day. Thinking of the smell now makes me sick.

Look: 6/10 (Not my cup of tea)
Body: 6.5/10
Boob: 6.5/10
BJ: 6/10 (very normal)
Painting: Yes (I really regretted doing it)
FJ: 5.9/10 (Keep rushing)
RTF: Definitely not

andrew101
30-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Thank you TS for the contact.
Actually I got Rongrong's contact quite a while ago but no chance to try her.
Met her last Sunday night at 8pm at Lavender 81 after bonking bro lubbonk's 19yr old SYT at Chinatown.

Not a very nice experience with RR.
Asked whether she can meet at G as she lives near there but she said she dun operate in G. So have to meet at Lavender. She took a cab and arrived on time. First look at her was quite disappointed. She looks like those market auntie to me.

Proceed to out room and took off our clothes. She is indeed quite tanned. Everything was very SOP and commercialized. Keep on trying to rush me to shoot during the session. Completely no mood to F and in the end jerk it out myself. One more thing to comment is that she really has a CCB. I painted her and fingered her and the smell was.... and it stayed there for one day. Thinking of the smell now makes me sick.

Look: 6/10 (Not my cup of tea)
Body: 6.5/10
Boob: 6.5/10
BJ: 6/10 (very normal)
Painting: Yes (I really regretted doing it)
FJ: 5.9/10 (Keep rushing)
RTF: Definitely not

Bro Muneo, thanks for the posting Rong Rong’s FR. Upz u for ur effort.

superbadman
30-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Try RR the 3rd times.As usual meet at old place.Open the door,she still look
as pretty as b4.Strip naked and this time she wear a red hot G string.see orendi stream liao.Start with shower and without delay action start.she cathbath me and atack her eraser nipples which was her weakness spot.Then enter her and pump her hard and fast,in no time both of came liao.Wash up and start massage.standard still maintain mayb better cos rtm 3rd times liao.
Time up paid her and depart for hm:D

andrew101
01-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Try RR the 3rd times.As usual meet at old place.Open the door,she still look
as pretty as b4.Strip naked and this time she wear a red hot G string.see orendi stream liao.Start with shower and without delay action start.she cathbath me and atack her eraser nipples which was her weakness spot.Then enter her and pump her hard and fast,in no time both of came liao.Wash up and start massage.standard still maintain mayb better cos rtm 3rd times liao.
Time up paid her and depart for hm:D

Hi Bro Superbadman, once again thanks for posting Rong Rong’s FR. Rong Rong told me you are a nice guy and treat her well. Tks

andrew101
02-07-2008, 02:12 PM

andrew101
08-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
09-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Contact given to bro Vlaar. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy Bonking

Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Devil-Man
11-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi bro andrew101, just call Rong Rong for RTF. But too bad. She having CODE RED. Have to wait next week liao. tks for sharing.:)

andrew101
14-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Hi bro andrew101, just call Rong Rong for RTF. But too bad. She having CODE RED. Have to wait next week liao. tks for sharing.:)

Bro devil-man, hope you hv a session tis week and enjoy her horny service. And remember to post ur FR real soon. Happy bonking:)

Rong Rong code red is over. She ready to start work and serve bros.

Devil-Man
15-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Finally had a RTF session with Rong Rong last night. Met her and have dinner together at lavender food court before we hopped into the hotel. Still as pretty as she look on the MILF’s side.

Once we entered the room, we hugged like we haven’t seen each other for a long time. But is true, missed her very much. We both undress and she shower me and both return to the bed for some more hugging and kissing. before she start to catbath and BBBJ me. Can really feel her GFE is getting stronger and service is much more better than the first time. I do service her with licking her boobs and some fingering on her pussy. As it is, pussy was tight and moaning was very sexy. Very wetty.

Next to the missionary, help capping my didi and bonk in and out. This time round, manage to bonk her in standing,bending down with lifting her left leg high up before i hit her again in doggie. Lastly, both cummed together and shower ourselves before we continue to TCSS toward the end.

Really enjoyed very much with her throughout the entire session.
Once again, tks TS.

Rating as my first session.

RTF: will try other FLs first before RTF her again

andrew101
15-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Finally had a RTF session with Rong Rong last night. Met her and have dinner together at lavender food court before we hopped into the hotel. Still as pretty as she look on the MILF’s side.

Once we entered the room, we hugged like we haven’t seen each other for a long time. But is true, missed her very much. We both undress and she shower me and both return to the bed for some more hugging and kissing. before she start to catbath and BBBJ me. Can really feel her GFE is getting stronger and service is much more better than the first time. I do service her with licking her boobs and some fingering on her pussy. As it is, pussy was tight and moaning was very sexy. Very wetty.

Next to the missionary, help capping my didi and bonk in and out. This time round, manage to bonk her in standing,bending down with lifting her left leg high up before i hit her again in doggie. Lastly, both cummed together and shower ourselves before we continue to TCSS toward the end.

Really enjoyed very much with her throughout the entire session.
Once again, tks TS.

Rating as my first session.

RTF: will try other FLs first before RTF her again

Once again, tks Bro Devil man for the FR. Hope u hv a great time.:p

Those bros keen to try Rong Rong’s service at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
16-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Contact given to bro Accentu. Looking forward for ur FR. Happy bonking.

Bros keen to try Rong Rong’ at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop me a pm. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
17-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Any bros keen to try Rong Rong’ at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Accentu
18-07-2008, 12:11 AM
thanks to bro andrew101 for the contact. Had a session with her but outcome not very positive

Firstly, she was around 30mins late. After arrival took shower and massage abit. Below is the summary

Looks : 6
GFE : 6.5
BBBJ : NIL (she claims only to repeat customer)
FJ : 6.5
Frenching : Nil see above for reason
Fingering : Nil see above for reason
Painting : No way kinda stink "there"
RTF : No

60/1/1 + 10 tips

andrew101
18-07-2008, 11:35 AM
thanks to bro andrew101 for the contact. Had a session with her but outcome not very positive

Firstly, she was around 30mins late. After arrival took shower and massage abit. Below is the summary

FJ : 6.5
Frenching : Nil see above for reason
Fingering : Nil see above for reason
Painting : No way kinda stink "there"
RTF : No

60/1/1 + 10 tips

Tks bro Accentu for ur FR.
Rong Rong wanna apologise for begin late due to waiting for transport.
Will told her to be punctual in future. As she recently feel sad when bros booked her and fly aeroplane as she ready reached destination.:(
BTW, she love eating chilli and other spicy stuffs, maybe why pussy a bit stink...hehe:p

Any bros keen to try Rong Rong’ at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
22-07-2008, 01:07 PM

andrew101
25-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Weekend is coming. So any bros keen to try Rong Rong’s. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Looking forward for ur FRs soon. tks:)

andrew101
31-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I RTF her the 5th time yesterday...well she's the only FL i Rtf so many time beside A- Mei from bro Tom_trds.haha.

Rong Rong quite friendly and nice gal to talk with. Despite her look, got a typical Korean taste. Slowly will grows on u. She allow kissing and frenching only if chemistry work out between u and her. So treat her well.

i am not OKT just wanna do my part to help her.

Bros who wish to try this gem at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before, do PM me. Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. BTW, she operate at Lavender area.

andrew101
03-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Contact given to Bro FatmanSK. Do remember to post ur FR. Happy bonking.:)

Bros who wish to try this gem at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before, do PM me. Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. BTW, she operate at Lavender area.

andrew101
08-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Contact given to Bro am55. Hope to see ur FR real soon. Happy bonking.:)

andrew101
15-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Contact given to few bros liao. Waiting for ur FR Soon. Happy bonking:)
Till now, knowing a few bros had up her but still no FR:(

andrew101
03-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Contact given to few bros liao. Waiting for ur FR Soon. Happy bonking:)

andrew101
05-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Apparently, Rong Rong is on CODE RED. Will be ready for work nxt wks.:)

Nitro Trans
05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Apparently, Rong Rong is on CODE RED. Will be ready for work nxt wks.:)

Yup! She on code red starting yesterday.
Try to RTF her yesterday. But too bad, big auntie came:(. So just bring her out for dinner.

andrew101
10-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Yup! She on code red starting yesterday.
Try to RTF her yesterday. But too bad, big auntie came:(. So just bring her out for dinner.

Rong Rong’s CODE RED is clear liao. Bros with contact, can call her for appointment.

Bro Nitro trans. She’s waiting for u:D

Bros who wish to try this gem at 60/1/1. With rep. and post FR before, do PM me. Those do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. BTW, she operate at Lavender area. tks

Nitro Trans
12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
My third attempt on Rong Rong

Was wondering around yesterday evening at Gland LoroXX. Give her a call and was told she having dinner nearby. And will be free later on. So fixed a timing with her. I then went Jalan Jalan, and to my surprise, :eek:‘what a small world’ saw rong rong in the coffee shop having dinner with TS. Wow lau, Bro andrew, never choi makan. U only asked me out ‘La Kopi’ lei........
So LL loi, walked further down and have a quick meal before i pick her up and proceed to L81.

We have a good chat during our journey. I did told her that i saw her at the coffee shop. She was surprise too and why i never approached her. I told her i was a bit ‘Pai Say’lah :p just don’t want to spoilt the dinner.

So get to the processing......as this is the 3 time i’ve upped RR, will keep it short....

Our chemistry is getting better and stronger everytime we met. As usual, offer to bath me and dry me up. Her friendly smile and attitude always make my day. Apart from her attitude, her service was pretty perfectable as per the first time.

Have a warm up with some kissing and frenching before she gaving me a good catbath and caressing my nipple. Even a short massage on the back. Quite soso. BBBJ was great with deepthroating. Alternately she will HJ me. BTW, got frenching and BBBJis depending on her wheather she feel comfortbale with u or not. Just respect her decision.

I too, enjoyed myself by caressing her boobs, a bit saggy but find it soft and nice to touch. Fingering is next and was really wet. Even my whole hand filled with juice. Still impression by her soft erotic moaning sound. Everytime make me high high.

She offer to cap me before i get ready to bonk her. Indeed, she very accommodating and responsive......gave her a good 20mins of pumping from vaious position before i expolded.

Still her plus point was being hardworking and provides such great service and GFE. That’s why i was alway so horny after the bonk.

Once again, tks Bro andrew101 for this nice gem. BTW, do call her instead of sms cause slight problem with her HP. Cannot received SMS for the time begin.

Next will try Qin Qinfrom bro Simply2Kee first before looking for ur the other lobang”Xing Tong”.

PS: Bro andrew101, when is our next LA KOPI Session. Waiting lei:D

andrew101
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
My third attempt on Rong Rong

Was wondering around yesterday evening at Gland LoroXX. Give her a call and was told she having dinner nearby. And will be free later on. So fixed a timing with her. I then went Jalan Jalan, and to my surprise, :eek:‘what a small world’ saw rong rong in the coffee shop having dinner with TS. Wow lau, Bro andrew, never choi makan. U only asked me out ‘La Kopi’ lei........
So LL loi, walked further down and have a quick meal before i pick her up and proceed to L81.

Next will try Qin Qinfrom bro Simply2Kee first before looking for ur the other lobang”Xing Tong”.

PS: Bro andrew101, when is our next LA KOPI Session. Waiting lei:D

Yup bro, i with her yesterday. U should join us for dinner then we can go for threesome mah:D
Anyway, tks for the FR. Will meet up for kopi nxt week if i got the time.:)

andrew101
14-09-2008, 01:18 PM

JoySeeker
14-09-2008, 05:38 PM
upz u liao bro andrew101...cheers ok..

jboi
14-09-2008, 06:05 PM
bro TS, i am interested. can pm her contact? thank you.

andrew101
15-09-2008, 07:18 PM
bro TS, i am interested. can pm her contact? thank you.

Check your mail!;)

alp65
15-09-2008, 10:35 PM
hey bro! pls kindly mail me rong rong contact @ [email protected]. wait 4 yr reply. bro tnk alot. "cheer".

andrew101
16-09-2008, 10:45 AM
hey bro! pls kindly mail me rong rong contact @ [email protected]. wait 4 yr reply. bro tnk alot. "cheer".

Hi Bro Alp65, Check your mail.

andrew101
26-09-2008, 05:08 PM

andrew101
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM

andrew101
16-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Contacts had given to requested Bros. Do hope to see ur FR SOON. Happy bonking.:)

siaohong
16-10-2008, 06:04 PM
too bad i new here :mad:

andrew101
24-10-2008, 12:27 PM

Devil-Man
04-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Yesterday my RTF on rong rong. Really miss her GFE. Met up with her and went to L81. She still very friendly and had a great TCSS with her.

So cut the story short, we bath together and after that she gave me a very good catbath on bed. She keep attacked my sensitive nipple. Occasionally bite it...:eek:!! Her BBBJ is still good with good suction and I like the way she sucked and tease my body and my balls. Make me very steam!! Was close to cumming a few times as she did her tongue-fu on my dick head. Very nicely done.

After that, my turn to service her. Fondled her face a bit, in between kiss and slowly into frenching, quite intense. nice boobs to grab and suck, soft moans respond by her then sucking her boobs, quite saggy but the sucking on her big nipple is great. Further down, i gave her a good and gentle painting till she get wet. Yes, she really wet easily.

Her cunt is exceptionally tight and she just gently impaled herself on my dick once she capped me. Was enjoying lying on the bed with the feeling of her cunt wrapping around my dick. She started riding for a while and we switched to missionary, as my little head took over and and keep on ramming in. Last, I came pretty quickly as the sensation was too much for me.. Exploded onto her.

Overall, a nice bonked with rong rong and we both miss each other so much and intend to go for 2nd round but too bad, got something on, so told her will make up another session with her the next visit. Really much thanks to bro andrew101 once again.

Rating:
Look: 7/10 (Pretty with long curly highlighted hair)
Body: 7/10 (Not bad, but little tummy fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+/saggy type, good to suck her large nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction but depend on chemistry)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accommodating, pussy tight and wet)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (depend on chemistry)
Painting: Yes (she love it)
Damage: $60 + tip (exclude room and CD)

PS: please treat her well. She indeed worth bonking. PM TS for the contact. Tks:)

andrew101
04-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Yesterday my RTF on rong rong. Really miss her GFE. Met up with her and went to L81. She still very friendly and had a great TCSS with her.

So cut the story short, we bath together and after that she gave me a very good catbath on bed. She keep attacked my sensitive nipple. Occasionally bite it...:eek:!! Her BBBJ is still good with good suction and I like the way she sucked and tease my body and my balls. Make me very steam!! Was close to cumming a few times as she did her tongue-fu on my dick head. Very nicely done.

After that, my turn to service her. Fondled her face a bit, in between kiss and slowly into frenching, quite intense. nice boobs to grab and suck, soft moans respond by her then sucking her boobs, quite saggy but the sucking on her big nipple is great. Further down, i gave her a good and gentle painting till she get wet. Yes, she really wet easily.

Her cunt is exceptionally tight and she just gently impaled herself on my dick once she capped me. Was enjoying lying on the bed with the feeling of her cunt wrapping around my dick. She started riding for a while and we switched to missionary, as my little head took over and and keep on ramming in. Last, I came pretty quickly as the sensation was too much for me.. Exploded onto her.

Overall, a nice bonked with rong rong and we both miss each other so much and intend to go for 2nd round but too bad, got something on, so told her will make up another session with her the next visit. Really much thanks to bro andrew101 once again.

Hi Bro Devil-man, u r back. And thanks for ur support and FR. Hope u had a enjoyable time with her.

Contact given to Bro Capeeagle99. Hope to see ur FR soon.

andrew101
06-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Contacts had given to requested Bros. Do hope to see ur FR SOON. Happy bonking.

skirtchaser639
06-11-2008, 11:26 AM
...Bros keen to try Rong Rong’s. With rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me...

not sure if i qualify, no rep, but many FRs...:D
usually i go for syt, but i sucker for looks
saw her thread had been around since Jan' 08, she must have her attractiveness
if i qualify, will PM you :)

andrew101
07-11-2008, 10:46 AM

andrew101
09-11-2008, 01:28 PM

Devil-Man
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM

Yesterday thought going for my 3 RTF. But she not feeling well, was told she had a stomachache. So call off:( Will try tomorrow again, Just keep my finger cross:p

andrew101
12-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Yesterday thought going for my 3 RTF. But she not feeling well, was told she had a stomachache. So call off:( Will try tomorrow again, Just keep my finger cross:p

Tks for supporting Rong Rong. Looking forward for your 3 RTF’s FR:D

geminitwinmale
12-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Firstly, a BIG thanks to bro andrew101 for the last minute contact arrangement.

Similarly, let me apologies to TS for their contact which prefer to use C81. However it is inconvenient for me as I have to quickly return to comfort my CO.

I had Rong Rong on 10 Nov night and found her to be friendly, shy, accomodating.

As usual, book the room at L81; sms her the room number; at about 15 mins later, ding dong she came and strip and shower herself as I had already showered.

Go for massage as I was tired and asked her for HARD massage which she willingly give and feel not so comfortable due to her long fingernail.

In summary:-
FJ : NIL
HJ : 6.5
Frenching : NIL
Fingering : Yes, take a while to get wet...
Painting : NIL
RTF : No, too many choices.:)

Cheers...;)

andrew101
13-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Firstly, a BIG thanks to bro andrew101 for the last minute contact arrangement.

Similarly, let me apologies to TS for their contact which prefer to use C81. However it is inconvenient for me as I have to quickly return to comfort my CO.

I had Rong Rong on 10 Nov night and found her to be friendly, shy, accomodating.

As usual, book the room at L81; sms her the room number; at about 15 mins later, ding dong she came and strip and shower herself as I had already showered.

Go for massage as I was tired and asked her for HARD massage which she willingly give and feel not so comfortable due to her long fingernail.

In summary:-
FJ : NIL
HJ : 6.5
Frenching : NIL
Fingering : Yes, take a while to get wet...
Painting : NIL
RTF : No, too many choices.:)

Cheers...;)

Maybe both lack of chemistry:p
BTW Thanks for the FR. Will upz u soon.:)

andrew101
17-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Bros keen to try Rong Rong at 60/1/1. With good rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
19-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Contact given to few brothers liao. Please do post your FR. tks:)

Bros keen to try Rong Rong at 60/1/1. With good rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
21-11-2008, 06:59 PM

andrew101
25-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Bros keen to try Rong Rong at 60/1/1. With good rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Operate at Lavender area.

andrew101
28-11-2008, 10:38 AM

I think u have a wonderful time with her, as i was told from her that u are a nice guy. Don’t forget to post your 3rd rtf FR hor.

andrew101
10-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Bros keen to try Rong Rong at 60/1/1. With good rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races. Operate at Lavender area.

andrew101
16-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Contact given to few brothers liao. Please do post your FR. tks

am55
17-12-2008, 10:25 PM

hi bro andrew,

u never pass me ctc means i no good rep n never post FR :p

many thankz n happy bonking

we try to mit tis sunday n drink kopi lah :)

andrew101
18-12-2008, 12:41 PM
hi bro andrew,

u never pass me ctc means i no good rep n never post FR :p

many thankz n happy bonking

we try to mit tis sunday n drink kopi lah :)

Bro am55, u have a good rep. point and FR. How i ever miss u on this good lobang:D
I did past u the contact since August. Check ur bonking list.:)

Contact given to bro vertigoman. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking

Devil-Man
18-12-2008, 12:48 PM

Just SMS Rong Rong and she on CODE RED. Most be ready by tomorrow or sat.

cooler08
18-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Bro am55, u have a good rep. point and FR. How i ever miss u on this good lobang:D

So bro am55 where ur FR??:D:D

cooler08
19-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Code red ending soon............Please standby ur rod:D

am55
19-12-2008, 09:22 PM

Contact given to bro vertigoman. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking

So bro am55 where ur FR??:D:D

hi bro andrew,

yeah lor paiseh i have rong rong ctc wanted to try last nite but rong rong on code red look for CH instead wah will 100% try many thankx n happy bonking

cooler08
19-12-2008, 10:25 PM
hi bro andrew,

yeah lor paiseh i have rong rong ctc wanted to try last nite but rong rong on code red look for CH instead wah will 100% try many thankx n happy bonking

Bro andrew101 never log in tonight?:p

am55
19-12-2008, 10:30 PM

hi bro cooler,

MUST BE BONKING WAITING FOR ANOTHER JUICY FR THANKX

cooler08
20-12-2008, 04:56 PM
hi bro cooler,

MUST BE BONKING WAITING FOR ANOTHER JUICY FR THANKX

Ya lor....

Please pm andrew101 for contact:p

am55
21-12-2008, 08:38 AM

licking my nipple down to my didi, sucking my balls, her tongue twirling action is really making me feel high. NO mercy....WOW!!!:eek:
Did her in a few position. Very accomodative. Very satisfied and worth bonking.

My Rating:

BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction)FJ:8/10 (very accomadative and get wet easily when she’s high)Pussy: (very wet and well trimmed private hair)

hi bros,
no time to try rong ronr but reading tis FR i steam
many thankx n happt bonking

andrew101
21-12-2008, 12:45 PM

Pasieh Pasieh, friday night happy hour, no time to log in:D

kiko
21-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Bro Andrew: Thanks for sharing

cooler08
21-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Pasieh Pasieh, friday night happy hour, no time to log in:D

I understand la...:D

cooler08
21-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Nice meeting up:D

am55
21-12-2008, 07:55 PM

hi bros ,

upps the thread

cooler08
22-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Andrew101 why haven't come in to push ur threads?:mad:...................:p

Morning to all bros

Monday Blue

andrew101
22-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Andrew101 why haven't come in to push ur threads?:mad:...................:p

Morning to all bros

Monday Blue

Just came to work:D
Nice meeting u and aces68 yesterday. Looking forward for our next kopi session. :)

cooler08
22-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Nice meeting u and aces68 yesterday. Looking forward for our next kopi session. :)

So now dun need to work?Still can surf SBF?:D

Now left am55:p

aces68
22-12-2008, 12:54 PM

Yep..me too. Hope bro am can join us next time.
btw, sorry your team drew last night .. but it means my team got chance to catch up. :D

cooler08
22-12-2008, 02:30 PM
btw, sorry your team drew last night .. but it means my team got chance to catch up. :D

Never saw am55 in here le.Busy with work.:p

am55
22-12-2008, 08:46 PM
:D

Never saw am55 in here le.Busy with work.:p

wah lau ,
i eat vinegar lah u guys can meet up i stuck shopping with oc :mad:

andrew101
22-12-2008, 09:14 PM
wah lau ,

I think u enjoy ur shopping. Me no time to shop, only hv time cheonging:D

am55
22-12-2008, 09:46 PM

wah lau,

i eat vinegar u still add salt

am55
22-12-2008, 09:48 PM

hi bros,

upps the thread

simple2kee
22-12-2008, 10:41 PM

bro andrew101, thank u for ur time on QQ.
this thread is getting HOTTER n HOTTER under ur care.
salute to u!
rgds-s2k

cooler08
22-12-2008, 10:55 PM
wah lau ,

wah lau,

i eat vinegar u still add salt

Haha wait for you come back we arrange meet up again la.

salute to u!
rgds-s2k

Bro s2k Interested to meet up with us?

Just a small group gathering:D

cooler08
23-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Morning to all bros.....

cooler08
23-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Bro so kind of you to push my thread but don't forget about ur own thread le..........:):p:D

andrew101
23-12-2008, 11:43 AM
salute to u!
rgds-s2k

I don’t think i can do it alone without the help of my fellow buddies....aces68, cooler08, am55. Once again, A big tks to all of u for the support.
Merry X’mas.:)

Contact had been given to requested bros. Hope bros can post her FR. Happy Bonking.:)

andrew101
24-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Bro can i have her contact please.:)

Bro Aladdin87, U got PM!

Aladdin87
25-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro Aladdin87, U got PM!

Bro thank for the contact.

cooler08
26-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Morning everyone:)

Aladdin87
26-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro Aladdin87!

Thanks for ur Points.

Will post a Fr later

am55
26-12-2008, 08:57 PM

hi bros,

upps thread

cooler08
26-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Faster pm andrew101 for this Pretty PRC Milf contact:p

andrew101
26-12-2008, 11:50 PM

Tks for the support:)

am55
27-12-2008, 03:57 PM

hi bros,

bro andrew101 is a true cheongster just click on his nick to see the the many FRs he has posted , dont wait pm him for rong rong ctc now thankx

andrew101
27-12-2008, 04:22 PM
hi bros,

bro andrew101 is a true cheongster just click on his nick to see the the many FRs he has posted , dont wait pm him for rong rong ctc now thankx

Tks for the support, bro am55. Looking forward to meet u on our next la kopi:)

Contact have already given to Bro Devil, polar, kiko Aladdin87, calven and justwanadoit. Hope i can see all ur FRs real soon. Happy bonking:)

cooler08
27-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Tks for the support, bro am55. Looking forward to meet u on our next la kopi:)

Contact have already given to Bro Devil, polar, kiko Aladdin87, calven and justwanadoit. Hope i can see all ur FRs real soon. Happy bonking:)

Wait till neck long long already..........

am55
27-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Wait till neck long long already..........

yeah lor,

pls pm bro andrew101 for rong rong ctc thankx

cooler08
28-12-2008, 01:37 AM
yeah lor,

Hope to see you soon for kopi....:)

am55
28-12-2008, 09:20 AM
yeah lor,

Hope to see you soon for kopi....:)

I AM BACK will try rong rong wen i am free many thankx

cooler08
28-12-2008, 01:19 PM

Welcome Home am55:D

am55
28-12-2008, 09:42 PM

Welcome Home am55:D

hi bro,

it is good to be back :D

cooler08
28-12-2008, 11:12 PM
yeah lor,

Faster hor pm A N D R E W 1 0 1 for contact.

Aladdin87
29-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks to Bro andrew101 for the contact for let me try this GEM.

Will just gave a short rating on her

Look:8/10(Good looking)
Body:7.5/10(Ok for me)
Boobs:7/10(B+)
BBBJ:8/10(Powerful suction)
FJ:8.5/10(tight and wet)
Kissing:Yes for me
Fingering:Yes(She like it)
GFE:9/10
RTF:Yes
Damage:$70+tip+$20

She really worth it please kindly pm Bro Andrew101 for contact.

cooler08
29-12-2008, 08:47 AM

Thanks Bro aladdin87

At least you made an effort to write this FR.

please kindly pm Bro Andrew101 for contact:p

andrew101
29-12-2008, 02:25 PM

Will just gave a short rating on her

Look:8/10(Good looking)
Body:7.5/10(Ok for me)
Boobs:7/10(B+)
BBBJ:8/10(Powerful suction)
FJ:8.5/10(tight and wet)
Kissing:Yes for me
Fingering:Yes(She like it)
GFE:9/10
RTF:Yes
Damage:$70+tip+$20

Tks for the FR. Great that u have a wonderful time with her.:)

canser
29-12-2008, 03:12 PM

Hope you can share this petty PRC's contact with me.

Thanks in advance

andrew101
02-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Rong Rong had change her HP number.

Bros who want her new number. With good rep. and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

shawnyoung
02-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi BRo TS care to share her ctc?

andrew101
03-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi BRo TS care to share her ctc?

Check your PM, bro shawnyoung. Hope to see your FA soon. Happy bonking.

Rong Rong had rebond her hair. Much younger look:p

With her new hair style and new contact. Bros who are interested with good rep. point and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
08-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Bros who keen to try Rong Rong. With good rep. point and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
15-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Contact given to bros liao.
Bros who keen to try Rong Rong. With good rep. point and post FR before. Kindly drop a pm or post in this thread. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

andrew101
22-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Contact given to Bro Crazycate. Happy bonking and do post FR. tks:)

andrew101
27-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Contact given to Bro Be Gone and Bro Pshan3. Hope to see your FR soon. Happy Bonking.:)

Hereby, Rong rong wanna wish SBF’s Smasters a Happy Chinese New Year:)

andrew101
09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Contact given to requested bros liao. Kindly post your FR. tks

andrew101
11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Contact given to requested bros liao. Kindly post your FR. tks:)

poppmaster50
11-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi Bro Andrew,

After having read all the very good and interesting Fr on Rong Rong, I am very interested in meeting up with this Milf.

Could you please share her contact with me.

Kam sia, thx.

andrew101
12-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi Bro Andrew,

After having read all the very good and interesting Fr on Rong Rong, I am very interested in meeting up with this Milf.

Could you please share her contact with me.

Kam sia, thx.

Hi bro poppmaster50, check your PM!
Do post FR after u have upz her. Happy Bonking:)

Nitro Trans
13-02-2009, 09:12 PM
So long never come to this thread liao. Not really much FRs on her.:confused:
Thinking of RTF her again.:p
Missed her GFE!:rolleyes:

andrew101
15-02-2009, 04:12 PM
So long never come to this thread liao. Not really much FRs on her.:confused:
Thinking of RTF her again.
Missed her GFE!

Hi bro Nitro trans, hope u have a great time with her again...Waiting for ur upcoming FR:D

Nitro Trans
24-02-2009, 01:14 PM
My 4rd RTF on Rong Rong

As usual, met her at the regular destination last weekend. A short summarised as i really stated in my previous post on her. Still can’t hold enough with her. Again, have a sweet time with her and GFE was really perfect.

Both got into the start by TCSS before make way to the bathroom. She washed me completely clean. This time, she even get more horny than usual, hug me and started to kiss and french while we head to the bed.

Catbath was real Shiok, from top to bottom. Still her BJ still maintain the standard. Not hush hush type. Got my hand on her with few good foreplay, caressing, teasing, fingering and painting. She love to be paint and get wet easily. Boobs was rather saggy but love to squeeze them. Then move to FJ with various position, she was very responsive and accommodating. First, on top and start to rock before going into doggie and standing. Lastly, both got the climax in the last missionary position. Released my load. After, we had a long-winded conversation till time up.

Overall experience with her is getting better and better. Hardworking and friendly. Treat her nicely.

Lastly, once again thanks bro andrew101 for the sharing.:)

andrew101
02-03-2009, 11:53 AM
My 4rd RTF on Rong Rong

As usual, met her at the regular destination last weekend. A short summarised as i really stated in my previous post on her. Still can’t hold enough with her. Again, have a sweet time with her and GFE was really perfect.

Both got into the start by TCSS before make way to the bathroom. She washed me completely clean. This time, she even get more horny than usual, hug me and started to kiss and french while we head to the bed.

Catbath was real Shiok, from top to bottom. Still her BJ still maintain the standard. Not hush hush type. Got my hand on her with few good foreplay, caressing, teasing, fingering and painting. She love to be paint and get wet easily. Boobs was rather saggy but love to squeeze them. Then move to FJ with various position, she was very responsive and accommodating. First, on top and start to rock before going into doggie and standing. Lastly, both got the climax in the last missionary position. Released my load. After, we had a long-winded conversation till time up.

Overall experience with her is getting better and better. Hardworking and friendly. Treat her nicely.

Lastly, once again thanks bro andrew101 for the sharing.:)

Once again, tks Bro Nitro trans for the FR and support.:)

andrew101
12-03-2009, 09:50 PM

andrew101
16-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Contact had given to requested bros. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking:)

Sexluver
23-03-2009, 10:48 AM
HI Bro,

She sounds good, so manu bros RTF her. Pls pm me ctc. Thks!

andrew101
31-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Contact had given to few requested bros. Hope to see ur FR soon. Happy bonking:)

Bros who keen to try Rong Rong with her horny and CFM look. Those with good rep. points and post at least 2 FRs before. Kindly drop a pm. Bros do not meet my requirement, don’t PM me. She accept Chinese, sorry for other races.

Bro Capeeagle99, still waiting for ur FR lei

gamy guyz
31-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Bro,

Can PM me the contact??

andrew101
31-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Bro,

Can PM me the contact??

Sorry bro gamy guyz, u don’t meet my requirement lei. Screen through ur recent posts, All asking for contact only. Not a single FR. So how many more "Can PM me the contact" to go. Saw ur post asking contact from other thread also.:mad: