PDA

View Full Version : Petian Still can go meh?

jacklee555
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
I find that Petian is totally run down, no renovations etc, it is very unsightly. Since this is officially red light area, should at least put in some night life and also a bit of renovation. Nowadays, I hardly go there, too run down already,pity.

woodringman
01-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I find that Petian is totally run down, no renovations etc, it is very unsightly. Since this is officially red light area, should at least put in some night life and also a bit of renovation. Nowadays, I hardly go there, too run down already,pity.To each his own choice.

Petain is run down but it also has it's fair share of gems.;)

xunyicao
01-01-2008, 06:40 PM
yup.. very run-down place.. pass the location n decided to take a l00k ytd, but too many uncles n ah peks down there roaming ard.. quite a turn off sight.. so crowded with old men..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
01-01-2008, 07:02 PM
yup.. very run-down place.. pass the location n decided to take a l00k ytd, but too many uncles n ah peks down there roaming ard.. quite a turn off sight.. so crowded with old men..
not to mention the blangas too

RTplayer
01-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Only you can post, only you can mention.

not to mention the blangas too

Brick85
02-01-2008, 02:40 AM

To prevent more crowned. U can go there around late afternoon. Much more better.

xunyicao
02-01-2008, 06:17 PM
To prevent more crowned. U can go there around late afternoon. Much more better.

Dun think i'll visit there ba.. i become so special if i go petain.. Seem like i'm the youngest there..
Read so much about petain, but quite turn off by the sight when wanting a try..

Maccord
03-01-2008, 06:16 AM
To each his own choice.

Petain is run down but it also has it's fair share of gems.;)

agree but lets not forget that not only got some gems, its cheapo fuck also. :)

jacklee555
04-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Geylang is much better, there are far more choices available.

BoyToy
04-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Haven't been there for more than a year already and decide to go there walk walk today.

Was there at 6.45pm today. Very few people there. Maybe partly due to the "want to rain, dun rain" kind of weather. Only like less than 20 young and middle aged chinese men there.

Most of the ang pais' doors were opened when I arrived. I even have enuff time to walk thru the whole stretch and see see every room before coming back to look for Jac in H7R1. (she's still as sweet as ever.)

BoyToy
04-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Geylang is much better, there are far more choices available.

There's quite a few gems in Petian that provide very good service for only $50.

You can hardly find such good services in GL for that price. Though GL gals probably younger and prettier.

I agree with you that there are far more choices available in GL. But I dun think just by having that can make GL "much better". I would say that each will have its fair share of supporters.

ps. I'm not a die hard fan of Petian too.

Soul_Reaper
05-01-2008, 12:38 AM
There's quite a few gems in Petian that provide very good service for only $50.

Very soon price gonna drop again...... biz is BAD :(

da_vinci
05-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Different people have different perspectives over how things at Petain should be. The sense of nostalgia in Petain may be a gem to some bros while it may not be for others. Just take things with a pinch of salt:D