PDA

View Full Version : I Was Raped By Tanya And Sonya (With pics)

Midnightiger
01-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Xiao Juan has fallen out with me. Qi Qi has gone back to China. Apple has also gone back to Thailand and Mila has called it a day.

So it looks like there isn't going to be any good deals for a while as I tried my best to hunt along Geylang to no avail. Tried the services of some FLs recommended by friends and fellow bros but they all just don't make the cut as "good deals". "Good deals" are extemely good services at very affordable prices so they're really hard to come by.

Until I met Tanya & Sonya and was literally raped by them. What a way to end 2007 and also to start 2008 by presenting probably one of the best deal you can find this year! Both with back door services too!

Talk about tarma! I'm already shacked out by them but full news report complete with pictures will be out tomorrow morning.

So fellow bros, just hang on in there! 2008 is definitely going to be a Happy New Year!

jackjack__1
01-01-2008, 02:53 AM
cheers bro. camping here to await your FR.. :)

beauthaiful
01-01-2008, 02:56 AM
You really had me! Wanted to make a police report for you....

but then, I realised, you might be the one raping them instead :p

SaturnStan
01-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Tanya amd Sonya? Sounds like a pair of sistas.
Waiting for ur Fr.

lacoruna69
01-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Xiao Juan has fallen out with me. Qi Qi has gone back to China. Apple has also gone back to Thailand and Mila has called it a day.

XJ no more for me also liao. Seemed like she had marked down all 'Tiger-related' friends. Better this way, if not, very hard to shake off.:D
BTW, a very Happy New Year to you!

Midnightiger
01-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Tanya & Sonya were recommended to me by Mila. They are both normal looking girls. Nothing to shout about in their looks department. For those of you who have met Mila, well, they're probably in the same class.

Tanya is older at about 26 to 27 years old while Sonya is about 23 years old. For boobs size, Tanya has a pair or 36 to 38 size boobs definitely for boobs lovers while Sonya is probably 32. Tanya is taller about 1.65m while Sonya is about 1.56m. Looking at them together, some may think they are sisters while some may think they're cousins. Hell, who cares even if they are mother and daughter!!! LOL!

Their friendliness is worth mentioning, easily rated at least 8 to 9/10 and I'm sure many will feel comfortable with them as I did.

I was having dinner with them over the past few nights trying to find out what services they provide, etc and that's where I mentioned "tarma" which they both were game for. I explained to them what "tarma" is which is not just bonking 2 girls. I gave them tips like showering together with one giving you a BBBJ while the other giving you a body massage from behind, double blow jobs, etc.

By the way, Sonya has done AJ and is comfortable with it. Tanya had her first AJ yesterday and need a few days "recovery" period as there were some bleeding. She's also OK with it and will provide it when she's recovered.

Anyway last night after dinner, I told them that I would like to take pictures of them so that I can put in the forum to promote their tarma services. We booked a hotel room and I started taking pictures of them from fully clothed to bra & panties to completely nude and then in some poses too.

Then as I showed them the positions to pose on the bed, Sonya then wanted to unbutton my pants. I quickly grabbed my zip to prevent it but Tanya then started to tickle me, pul up my shirt and went for my nipple. With one hand grabbing my pnts to prevent Sonya form attacking below and another blocking Tana from attacking above, I kept telling them "no" but they just wouldn't listen. (No, sorry, there were no tears rolling down my eyes. LOL!)

Sonya managed to put her hands into my pants and grope my dick. By then Tanya has already got my shirt up covering my face and exposing my upper body while she relentlessly start nibbling and licking my nipple and even my armpit. I felt my dick head came out of my underwear and immediately Sonya gobbled it and at the same time pull down my pants. I told them that under the situation, I don't think I can have an erection but they proved me wrong.

Those tarma that have one attacking you on top while the other attacking you below, or one riding you while the other frenching you is normal. Let me tell you what Tanya and Sonya did for me.

Both of them nibbling and licking my nipples, one on each side, up and down my body, armpits, shoulders, neck and taking turns to french me while my hands were fingering their pussies.

Taking turns with one of them sucking and gobbling my dick with even deep throat with the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and arse rimming. I tell you, I'm very sure many would have cum by now!!!

Taking turns with one riding you cowgirl while the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and even giving me an arse rimming, thrusting, etc! Man... the feeling is out of this world!!!

When I was pumping Sonya missionary, Tanya was on my back, licking and planting kisses on my back down to my bum, stroking and caressing my balls for added pleasure and even rubbing her pussy on my bum!

These are but a few of the pleasures that these 2 wild girls will give you. I didn't have the pleasure to perience the bathroom blowjob and body massage but I'm sure you guys will.

I'm very keen on the RTF as I want to AJ the just-deflowered Tanya, LOL!

We discussed the rates which I felt was a fair deal at $100 for a half hour session and $150 for an hour session excluding room charges. Anyway, the room is only $10. There won't be any such limits like number of shots, etc and believe me bro, they are really worth it!!!

So if you want an enjoyable start to your 2008 with probably the bes tarma in Singapore, Tanya and Sonya are available fom 1.00pm til midnight everyday until about middle of the month.

Oh! By the way, I think they also have single rates if you're not game for tarma. Check with them as I'm not sure what the single rates are.

Here's a couple of pictures to entice you. Of course more pictures in my Yahoo Group, LOL!

http://www.photoleech.com/images/1199154265_X6lCE1QVeAuVPR7.jpg

http://www.photoleech.com/images/1199154265_bhslj7tMDsxhskt.jpg

Disclaimer: The girls are not lesbians. Pictures are posed.

44mm
01-01-2008, 01:12 PM
That is a good deal bro! Already pm you liao.

LordHorny
01-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Nice FR :D what nationality are they ?

shag_fest
01-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Nice FR :D what nationality are they ?

Indo. rite bro MT??

neyney
01-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes, there are indon.

LordHorny
01-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes, there are indon.

haha, I luv ceweks

Nuglut
01-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Bro MT comes through again. Great way to start off the new year bro!

Happy New Year to all brothers. Look forward to some good cheonging!

diver69er
01-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Very solid FR.Got pics some more.Bro MT.......Do I quailfy for their contacts..???

astrozz
01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Taking turns with one of them sucking and gobbling my dick with even deep throat with the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and arse rimming. I tell you, I'm very sure many would have cum by now!!!

Nice FR bro , the girls look good too. wonder if their fantaistic tarma service is only for you or a standard for all.
will up you soon.

marlbor0.lights
01-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Bro M T,

Pls add me to ur Group. Thx :)

Midnightiger
02-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi fellow bros,

Just some updates.

Tanya's English is only so-so which is why there are some sentences which she misunderstood when som fellow bros sms her. For example, there was a bro who sms her yesterday with "I'm Tiger's friend. Are you free?" and she thought that our bro was trying to be funny thinking that her services are free! LOL! I had to explain it to her. Maybe bros would be better off calling them instead.

Tanya & Sonya does everything! BBBJ, CIM, 69, AR, Frenching, AJ, etc, etc. Only that Tanya needs a few days rest since her first AJ the other day. I'm also eagerly waiting for her to recover so that I can get my fair share. LOL!

Tanya & Sonya are practicall game for anything. 2 girls to a guy, 2 guys to a girl, 2 guys to 2 girls, LOL!

As they are not really familiar with the hotels in GL, I suggest you accomodate their requests of any specific hotels they suggest. Firstly, they know which hotel is "cleaner" of better deals.

Rest assured, their standard of services extend to everyone, not only to me.

One important thing - as they are quite blur to what is required of them, please do NOT con them into doing raw with you!!! There is a bro who tried that, telling them that Tiger's friends are allowed. Luckily they checked with me first.

Other than that, enjoy yourselves with a Happy New Year.

Regards
Tiger

hamsup_cam
02-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Bro Tiger,

Awaiting your reply on their contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Errol_Flynn
02-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro

There is no question...you are the man!!!

marlbor0.lights
02-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Million thanx to Bro MidnightTiger,

Tried Sonya today afternoon at one of the budget hotel at Lor.18.

Overall Rating

Body: Slim
Boobs: A cup (siew mai) :D
BBBJ: 9/10
Frenching: Yes I got it.
Attidute 9/10
Service available : bbbbj, cim, ar, aj, fj
lotsa kissing, gf feeling. I am having weak knees now. :o

DemiBoy
02-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Wah.. Tiger Bro so fast find another aj gems some more 2 lei haha... :D Didn't get to try Mila for the last time but i sure chiong this pair for tarma one lol.. will post a FR up once bonked them :D

viewsonic
03-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, kind of mix feeling :o when heard Mila had decided to call it's a quit.
Overall, great that she decided to retire from the scene. :)

Mr Tiger, can i have the contacts for the new girls? And also may i know what is the demage like?

jackjack__1
03-01-2008, 08:06 PM
One important thing - as they are quite blur to what is required of them, please do NOT con them into doing raw with you!!! There is a bro who tried that, telling them that Tiger's friends are allowed. Luckily they checked with me first.

Regards
Tiger

wa bro... he tarnish your name u still mention him as bro ar.. haaha, you really bro laa. :D

uncle cow
03-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Bro,

Can pm me the contact for the both of them. What is the damage for single. Can the bro out there who have tried their service provide the detail or pm me. Thanks. Free tomorrow and hope to get anyone of them...

Mr IDB
03-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Wow... I also sent PM and request for group approval. Hope my "newbiness" doesn't affect it lol :p

NeoGuy
03-01-2008, 09:31 PM
wa bro... he tarnish your name u still mention him as bro ar.. haaha, you really bro laa. :D

HI bros,
can add me to your group.
You making wanna try them both for a tarma :)
Be sured i'll FR just after with pic if they allow me to take :)

stevesg786
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Tanya & Sonya were recommended to me by Mila. They are both normal looking girls. Nothing to shout about in their looks department. For those of you who have met Mila, well, they're probably in the same class. .....

...So if you want an enjoyable start to your 2008 with probably the bes tarma in Singapore, Tanya and Sonya are available fom 1.00pm til midnight everyday until about middle of the month.

Oh! By the way, I think they also have single rates if you're not game for tarma. Check with them as I'm not sure what the single rates are.

Here's a couple of pictures to entice you. Of course more pictures in my Yahoo Group, LOL!

hi bro...
how come they only here till middle of the month?
after tat?? they go back?
was sad to here tat mila has quit the scene..
but if these 2 are similar to her..
then it shd be great!!
was hoping to see them end of the mth ler..

PinkPinkOne34C
04-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks to Bro Midnightiger for sharing the gals contacts with me. I had wonderful time with both of them. Best part was when Sonya was riding me, Tanya was giving me a AR and balls sucking. One of the best tarma I had for a long time. :)

xsgrantz
04-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi bro midnighttiger...was wondering if i could have the chance to get these girl's contacts.. :) and whats the damage like? hope to hear from you. will post FR once tried.. :)

LFC1985
05-01-2008, 09:08 AM
tried tanya,, no bad got 36c hehe
overall no bad..
will rtf
thank tiger

hamsup_cam
05-01-2008, 03:23 PM
thanks bro midnightiger for recommending sonya and tanya. had a wild session with them just now and it's really unforgetable.

start of with shower and both of them have blow the nuts outta me in the shower room. after that we proceeded to the bed for the action. they are like the greatest tac-team which gave me the best BBBJ so far. after i get capped, i did them one by one..... missionary, doggy, AJ..... etc (I forgot how many different position we did) and finally I cum my load into sonya's mouth.

Overall very sextified and total damage for this tarma session is $150 (w/o room).

thanks bro midnightiger once again! ;)

Fit_Guy842
05-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks Bro Tiger for the contact. However only manage to try out Tanya as Sonya is not feeling well on that day.

Meet up with Tanya on the lovely hotel @ Lor20. Book a room and sms her. Within minutes, she turn up wearing a demin jeans and pink sexy tops. Revealed her 36 boobs.

She went ahead with the washing and mission started with her kneeling performing her bbbj skill. There was dep throat thou, but no much suction.
Get her lie on the bed and did the roaming. Get her to bbbj again(i'm a bbbj lover). After that, proceed with missionary and then doggy. Lastly will be the favourite AJ. Was tight, soon after a few strokes, unloaded in her mouth with some dripping on her face.

She do know how to please the customer and willingly to try anything. A good deal and fantasitic session.

Overall, a good bonk of the day.

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs:8/10 (bit sagging)
Pussy:7.5/10 (kind of loose+bunch of bee hoon)
BBBJ:9/10
CIM: 11/10
AJ:10/10 (imagine her face turning to see u when on doggy and gave u a sharp scream)

Once again, thanks Bro Tiger for the contact.

Cheers...

garung
05-01-2008, 04:05 PM
wow that nice... I wish got a chance tryinmg its

Jack_Rayan
05-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks Bro Tiger for the contact. However only manage to try out Tanya as Sonya is not feeling well on that day.

Meet up with Tanya on the lovely hotel @ Lor20. Book a room and sms her. Within minutes, she turn up wearing a demin jeans and pink sexy tops. Revealed her 36 boobs.

She went ahead with the washing and mission started with her kneeling performing her bbbj skill. There was dep throat thou, but no much suction.
Get her lie on the bed and did the roaming. Get her to bbbj again(i'm a bbbj lover). After that, proceed with missionary and then doggy. Lastly will be the favourite AJ. Was tight, soon after a few strokes, unloaded in her mouth with some dripping on her face.

She do know how to please the customer and willingly to try anything. A good deal and fantasitic session.

Overall, a good bonk of the day.

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs:8/10 (bit sagging)
Pussy:7.5/10 (kind of loose+bunch of bee hoon)
BBBJ:9/10
CIM: 11/10
AJ:10/10 (imagine her face turning to see u when on doggy and gave u a sharp scream)

Once again, thanks Bro Tiger for the contact.

Cheers...

what's the damage bro?

stevesg786
07-01-2008, 11:19 AM
cant wait to try these 2 indo chicks!

been a long time since i had a 3some!!

bro tiger... u are the man!!!!

hope to get them this week!

kamikaze69
08-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Thanks very much to Bro Midnightiger for finding this extremely good deal.

I have done a few tarma before but nothing beats the combination of Tanya & Sonya!

Their cooperation, syncronization and work rate is incredible and old birds in tarma will surely agree with me that this is one of the best if not the best tarma around. Newbies to tarma will also appreciate thier first experience here. Moreover, where else can you find any tarma pair that you can do double AJ!!!

From the moment I enter the room till the time I limp out, this wild pair provide me with such amazing experience that RTF is definitely a must for me soon especially since Tanya has only a week left.

Thanks again Bro Midnightiger. You recommendations simply just amazed me!

Midnightiger
10-01-2008, 03:01 PM
At least you kept your end of the bargain and posted your FRs.

There are many bros who promised to write FRs when asking for the contacts. Since Tanya and Sonya started, they averages about 5 tarmas per day but I don't see the FRs here. Many of the tarmas even RTF which meant that they were satisfied wih the services. Then there's also the single FL sessions.

I hope fellow bros here understands that FRs are the lifeline to this "industry" in that

First, it keeps the forum going. Without FRs there won't be any interesting readings.

Second, it helps the FLs themselves especially so if the FLs are aware of the forums. They know of their "scores" and will improve on their services to remain competitive or go out of biz.

Third, FRs motivates the threadstarter. We know that we are being appreciated and thus find it worthwhile to look for deals and introduce whatever good contacts we know here. Maintaining a thread for an FL contact requires more time than you can imagine. Going thru it daily, sending contacts thru PMs, etc. At least seeing the FRs being posted makes us feel that our efforts are not wasted.

Seriously, I'm not motivated to look for anymore good deals. Might as well be just like others. Just get contacts to bonk and why bother to share?

I hope fellow bros here understands and for those who "owe" FRs here, will keep their end of the bargain and do their parts. I know thatb you might be busy but do find a little time.

Thanks & Regards

LFC1985
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
thank bro tiger
both of them, i had tired hehe. both service very gds can worth the price
tarmas mi haven tried.. hee
thank

Midnightiger
12-01-2008, 09:35 AM
thank bro tiger
both of them, i had tired hehe. both service very gds can worth the price
tarmas mi haven tried.. hee
thank

Very short FR, but better than nothing.

Thanks and my humble one point to you.

wiggy
13-01-2008, 03:05 PM
It is not possible to do a FR on all your encounters. I know. I only do maybe 10% of mine. It takes time to write a good FR. Sometimes your FR is a repeat of another FR so it makes the thread boring and painstaking to read and filter.

Having a few true, excellent FR is good enough to keep a thread going and keeping the girls busy.

Too many FR is just too much!

Babe_luver74
14-01-2008, 04:09 AM
I had a session with Tanya & Sonya last evening, and I must say it is definitely the BEST tarma session I've had.

Although they are not lookers, but their synchronization, enthusiasm and chemistry with each other definately made the experience a truly memorable one.

Thanks Midnitetiger bro for introducing GEMs once again!

Midnightiger
14-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Sonya went back for a short trip and is now back in Singapore since yesterday and did a few tarma sessions with Tanya.

Tanya will be going back today and will be back to SG next month. She's thinking of after CNY but I'm suggesting beginning of the month. What do you guys suggest?

Anyway, those who want good service, extremely friendly girl that does practically everything from front door to back door, go for Sonya. You'll not regret it.

One thing to note for fellow bros - Please DON'T try to take advantage of the girls!!! Although they may be new in the trade especially Tanya, they will always check with me on whether they should go on any "deals" offered by fellow bros.

We have fellow bros who tried to get Tanya to go overnight from 9.30pm til next morning at $150 eventhough they know the rate from 12 midnight to the next morning is $200. We also have fellow bros who tried to get Tanya to do a 3 hour session for $120 eventhough they knew the rate for an hour is $70. Luckily Tanya checked with me and I advised her "no deal".

Unfortunately, we had a bro who took a tarma with both girls for more than an hour and eventually paid $70!!! $35 for each girl while the girls were expecting $150, $75 for each.

I don't think this is right but I guess that there are some people totally without principles.

We want to have a good time, and these girls provided us with services where most other FLS couldn't at quite a reasonable price. So let's pay them what is agreed upon.

Anyway, back to Sonya. Go for her bros, she's worth every cent.

Regards

DemiBoy
14-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Here's my.

Actually wanted an hour tarma but Tanya looks rather tired (No anal either) after 1st shot, Sonya also rather tired but she kept telling both still can go. I said never mind, so many tarmas and overnights around it's understandable that both of them tired out cuz there's so many of us around and it will not be enjoyable if both of them can't go full force :D So after 1st shot cum after switching between them left half an hour, finish liao i say stop and paid them 100 for the 1/2 hr job and 10 bucks as tips, told them rest awhile in hotel if still have some time before next customer since hotel paid, at least let them have a breather. Told Sonya other time then visit again. IMO Sonya's better.

Sevenkey
17-01-2008, 10:21 PM
This fl report was delayed for quite some time due to some time constraints and I owe bro tiger a report for being so nice to me...here it goes bro....short and sweet...

Made an appointment with Sonya.

Face: 6.0 (maybe grows on u)
Breast: 7.0 (A cupper and cute looking breasts)
Body: 7.0 ( slim and no fats, i like slim lah)
BBBJ: 9 Very wonderful suction and deep throat.
Very wet and accomodating.
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Definite
FJ: 9.0 (Very hardworking and accomodating)
AJ: 9.0 (fuck her anal and it really felt good, gd suction)
GFE: 10 (treat u good and really gives u a very good service)

Overall a really wonderful girl.
Very hardworking, accomodating and nice.
A cheap good price for a good bonk.
Thanks bro tiger.....hope u let me join ur group....:o

Bros for upping list....
Asturias
kelvan
mmhunter
Sharpshooter
modelx

beauthaiful
17-01-2008, 10:26 PM
I hope fellow bros here understands that FRs are the lifeline to this "industry" in that

First, it keeps the forum going. Without FRs there won't be any interesting readings.

Second, it helps the FLs themselves especially so if the FLs are aware of the forums. They know of their "scores" and will improve on their services to remain competitive or go out of biz.

Third, FRs motivates the threadstarter. We know that we are being appreciated and thus find it worthwhile to look for deals and introduce whatever good contacts we know here. Maintaining a thread for an FL contact requires more time than you can imagine. Going thru it daily, sending contacts thru PMs, etc. At least seeing the FRs being posted makes us feel that our efforts are not wasted.

Agreeed with you, bro.
FRs is a form of appreciation!!!
That keeps me going to continue serving brothers the finest thai gems
Quality control over quantity.

hawksbay
24-01-2008, 09:34 PM
thks tiger for sonya s contact,had a gd bonk.her bbbj is simply awesome.want to try tanya next:Dthks again tiger.

uktips
25-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Tried calling her (sonya) n times already, everytime her line is tu..tu..tu. Is her starhub nos is xxxx xx89 ?:(

qwe0987612345
25-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Tried calling her (sonya) n times already, everytime her line is tu..tu..tu. Is her starhub nos is xxxx xx89 ?:(

ya lor, i also always cant get through :(
bro tiger can pm me their contact ??

TallMan
25-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Couple of weeks ago had another meeting with Sonya. This gal is so popular, getting an appt is like striking 4D. First prize if appt time is not apologetically re-scheduled by her! Had shit luck twice, stood up by her.

In the room, told her cannot tahan, itching to F with her. BTW, this gal doesn’t say the F work, she always say ‘make love’. Had a quick soapy shower together in the longbath where she gave a quickie vigorous bbbj.

Quick dry, on bed, she continues bbbj, abt 15 minutes, alternating with smooches, body massage and HJ. Cap on, she sat and rode me; then we switched to bed corner where she laid on her back and opened legs in offering, I entered pushing against floor with my legs. She likes cock entry to be slow, short entry, and short strokes.

Really got me high watching her eyeballs roll up and go all white. Never experienced a gal going eyeballs rollup all white during sex, so was at first a bit wow! looks a bit scarey, like a manic person. But really don’t know if she enjoyed, as she has said that not many are able to get her to climax.

Just to share with bros, First must get her interested, then get her high, then must get her to want to have a climax, then must be able to keep dick erect and stiff, then must delay shooting ie must keep up action long time. No need to change patterns; in fact once she’s “in mode”, she doesn’t want to change pattern; in fact she likes only one particular pattern best. No need also to do many things we fuckers thing are necessary to get gals high.

She requires a person to be clean and well washed and smell clean without BO and she’s not shy to say “you smell not good, must shower clean”! But she makes sure that she’s equally clean for you.

Anyhow, that day, I felt like want to do a few patterns, so did so, ending with her riding again as I was by then shagged, esply after the standing up facing wall pattern which really kills my thigh and hamstring muscles.
Another nice thing about Sonya : she doesn’t pull apart immediately, whispers Thank You, after the shootout, when we’re both sweaty and reeking of the smell of sex. She really knows how to get one into her army of regulars.

Thanks again to Tiger for this gal.

allandse
26-01-2008, 07:28 PM
This is a late FR...actually I have tried her twice and the second time was a few days ago....so I tot an FR is the least that I can do for this wonderful gal.....as for the sex..for me, she ranks there almost close to the "Legendary Maid"...in the cewek section...

She is a very unassuming and nice gal, who likes to enjoy her sex...and if she likes you (could be u or ur dick!)...then she goes all out to enjoy the sex...

Her bbbj is superb....small tits, but good enuf...nice ass....I did not do anal with her on both occasions...even though she offered....I tot the normal sex with her was good enuf....

She is one bz person...I think in the 1 hour + I spent with her, she could have received about 10 calls and numerous sms...all asking for bookings...in spite of all this, she was not distracted...and was able to give wonderful sex. She is definitely not a clock watcher....

Would I RTF??? U bet I would....U want a good time with someone who loves the sex and is able to reciprocate....without buring a hole in your pocket, then she is the one. One hell of a find by Tiger....

Luffy18
29-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks Bro Tiger for the contact... try sonya last week sorry for the late fr Meet up with sonya on the lovely hotel @ Lor20. Book a room and sms her.. she turn up abit late but never mind.. we had a quick soapy shower together where she blow me until i nearly cum. after that we quickly dry and on the bed she contiues her vigorous bbbj until i cum in her mouth, she really suck all the sperm man..then she went to wash her mouth after cleaning up she gave me a back massage rest for a while... she start to wake my didi again then ask her to cap and she rode me for abt 15mins change postion laid her on her back and pump her watching her eyeballs roll up and go all white..look a bit scary.. she keep asking me to go faster pump her for abt 15ming and cum on her boobs haha and it was just in time session finsh she went to shower then i went cleam our self up paid her and we left.. next must try tanya already..

kenzoJR
30-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Finally manage to have a session with sonya after several failed attempt.
Summary as below:
Look: 4.5-5/10
Boobs : A+ or B-
BBBJ: 8.5/10
(Lotsa DeepThroat but feel pain cause head too big kena the teeth)
AJ: Never try
FJ: 9/10 (Really enjoy herself, seems to be like she fuck me more than i do)
RTF: Maybe yes, maybe no
Body: Suit her height (Small size type)
Damage: $50 (Only manage 1shot) $15 -hotel, CD-FOC.

**she is a friendly + chatty gurl among all those i bonk for my life**
-Totally not a time chaser-

Thanks to TIgeR for the sharing.

TallMan
31-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Some time last month, had a meeting with Sonya. As usual she tried to “save” me some money with advice to get $10 minimum room in future. I have discovered it’s best to stick to the 2-hr transit as this gives me some lead time to cool down from heat and lust, and to not have to rush-rush for Front Desk’s “time’s-up” call.

Ding-dong, and there she was, looking like a lady friend who has come for an anticipated sexual pleasure rendezvous. No overdone makeup or dressing; just confident, clean and smart looks. She appreciated the hot beverages (that’s another reason to be early) and gives me a peck on the lips.

I had during first meeting indicated that I was not in for fake GF treatment, fake moaning esply loud fake moaning, catbath, and all the usual commercial sex SOP. Just want her to give me good blowing and good fucking, and in return I shall give her good cuntlick and good fucking; make each other sextisfied. I can’t quite remember her exact words, but it was something like : I like that, you’re just like me; I want to enjoy make love, if the partner’s right; otherwise everything else is just wayang. Be warned though, Sonya goes all out trying to get her climax. It can be very trying and futile and ego busting if one is not up to it that day.

We now chatted a while, got to talking about working girls’ SOP ie cleanup in shower, they check the equipment, some give a little bbbj, dry ownselves, lie on bed, etc. I said I like to make love (she doesn’t use the F work) standing under the shower which helps to wash the sweat off bodies, amongst others. She said cuntlick not necc for her if she gets into ‘want’ or ‘rape’ mode.

We showered, soaping each other, standing face to face in the longbath. Turned her around to face wall, my hand rubbed her buttocks, then slid under between those cheeks to caress her mons, fingers running along her vaginal crack from mons to bum and back and forth, all smoothly water-lubricated.
She liked that, because she shifted weight, adjusted her stance, and spread her legs a bit more so that my hand could do its job unimpeded. And she was trying to control her breath, to be regular and not rapid, to slowly digest, not gobble up, her rising excitement.

My fingers felt a slipperiness, intruded deeper and confirmed source, whereupon I removed hand, and pulled her body close to mine like two spoons together. Hands now caressing her boobs, my cock in her bum crack, she leaned forward so her bum protruded rearwards into me, her legs being slightly apart so my cock slid along between her secret lips. Had I pushed or stood upwards, we would have joined.

She turned around, “wait! Condom!”, and reached for one that she had placed in the toiletries cup on the hand basin. Clever girl, I said. Capped, we returned to positions, and this time, she lowered knees just slightly while I pushed up and forwards slightly. We tested the connection for correctness, and pushed in opposition, groaning with shiokness, gripping each other to ensure tightness and togetherness, and to maintain balance, me one hand holding shower telephone handle over our bodies same time.

Some while later we really HAD to shower due to much perspiration, a quick towel drying, and onto the bed to continue make love. That was one very memorable part of that day’s meeting. “You, lah” she said, “make me hot suggesting make love in shower!”

fire95
01-02-2008, 08:36 AM
hell ya somebody said getting thru to Sonya is like stiking 4D.....its true!!!

been trying many days end up engaged tone or VOICERECORD says "The pary u called is not available...pls try again".......bopian try again lorr........haha

anyway already in GL found a local mly gal in front Hotel S8 L10, $50 no backdoor service also dunwan to be publicised...but can look 4 her there, she always sit at roadside kerb & play with PSP......

juz realised Sonya is using Mila"s old no..:confused:

ufo8mydog
03-02-2008, 12:47 AM
kanna airplane.
called n set to meet @ 10pm.
sms her tt ill be late for 5minutes @ 930pm.
reached, called waited for 30 mins no response.
zzz sianz

NathanG5
03-02-2008, 07:55 PM
met her last Sat..

not very gd at FR..
to sum it all up...it was one of the best fuck ive ever had..

TallMan
06-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Recalling one of my RTFs with Sonya.

Went through the usual clean each other shower, shower bbbj, shower spooning almost-FJ standing up, and clasped together under the shower rituals. Standard, but always as exciting as the first time.

BBBJ again, on the bed. I lie there on my back like a king, receiving the service. Sonya is to my south, and I see only her head as she concentrates, and now and then she looks up with that naughty knowing look as she reads my face’s telling excitement level. Hers is the deepest deep throat. And rapid tight-lipped pumping. Cimmed, boh pian.

TCSS about ten minutes, she reads some smses, answered a call or two, all the while fondling and stroking little john. Then she gives slow HJ and that stiffens lil bro into life. She gives bbbj again, fast head bobbing to make me harder.

I signalled want to enter, she capped on, I indicated bed corner, she positioned herself there, on her back and parted legs, exposing her two delicious choices. My hand guided cockhead to do AJ. She nodded head, come on in. I pushed slowly in. Tight! Shiok! Of course, pulled out until almost totally out, so as to re-experience the tight entering. This is the best feeling in the world, entering a tight asshole.

Slow pumping started. She curled her body so her A-hole pointed up so my enter stroke scrapes front wall. That felt better still. Pumped fast and furious. For a long long time; sweated like shit. Happens all the time ie second shot takes long time to cum. Finally shot off. Another shiok session ended.

All done in 60 minutes. Already thinking of another RTF!

Midnightiger
11-02-2008, 12:40 PM
I was told Tanya will be back to SG tomorrow (Tuesday) which means tarma with Sonya will probably starts on Wednesday.

If we're lucky and Tanya comes early tomorrow, then who knows some of us might get the tarma tomorrow.:p

Like many of you guys, I'm looking forward to their combination and bythe way, as I've heard, there's another new cewek in their group that might be available too. Keeping my finger crossed.

Regards

Midnightiger
16-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Tanya and Sonya are already back and in the business since Wednesday.

I've met up with them on Wednesday but didn't manage to get a session as they were having appointments (tarma & single sessions) lined up until way past midnight.

Anyway, I had a session with Sonya last night. She's put on a little weight which makes her look better than previously where she was a bit skinny. Guess fellow bros were feeding her well, LOL!

Her services remains good with no drop in service despite me being a regular, very unlike many of the Cat40 WLs where once you become regulars, they tend to take advantage.

I believe Sonya's BBBJ has improve (she's already good) a notch. More deep throat which were very smooth and spontaneous actions. She must have also miss me as I could feel her "shivering" as she cum when she was gyrating and rubbing her pussy while doing cowgirl, and grabbing me with such fervour and strength.

Really a very good session as always with her.

The only set back was the room bathroom has no door, not even curtains. So I had to shit in full view of her!!! First time doing that, LOL!

Anyway, as far as I know, Tanya and Sonya had quite a lot of bookings individually and tarma and eventhough fellow bros "promised" to write FRs, they don't seemed to be doing their parts. I don't think it's fair - sitting back, asking fellow bros for contacts promising FRs in return but go silent after their sessions and go on looking for contacts.

Please findsome time to write your FRs.

Regards

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks for such a great FR big bro Midnightiger! Read oredi early morning makes my didi stand liao :D

Midnightiger
17-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi Fellow Bros,

Just a word of caution. Please DO NOT let any of the FLS know of other FLs that I have written FRs.

I have a fellow bro who took Tanya & Sonya yesterday and told them about Wing (The Vietnamese FL). Even showed her picture to them.

Even in the past. Mila, Apple and Xiao Juan knows about each other because fellow bros have been telling about it.

I don't think it is right. FLs, being girls, are very sensitive and I don't want to be troubled or bothered by them asking me about others, this & that. I hope you know what I mean. To them, they always think that they are the favourites.

So please DO NOT let any FLs know about other FLS being promoted.

Thanks & Regards

Curious
18-02-2008, 10:16 AM
My very sincere thanks to Bro MidnightTiger for the Sonya's contact. Met her up on 16 Feb 2am.

First look was quite skinny. Think eyebrows and she looked more like filipino than an indonesian. Very chatty and make you comfortable wihtin a short time frame. Not a clock watcher and very professional in handling phone calls. Had a BJ session in the room and chatted for very long while doing some petting. Shared her story with me and her lessons learnt doing this trade.

BJ was nice. Deep throat and hard working. CIM and she pretended wanting to kiss me back. So cheeky.

Once again thanks to Tiger for the contact.

Midnightiger
18-02-2008, 02:36 PM
BJ was nice. Deep throat and hard working. CIM and she pretended wanting to kiss me back. So cheeky.

Once again thanks to Tiger for the contact.
Damn! How come you guys are getting things that I don't get?

I think it's time for a "reunion" again. This time making sure I have all of them, including CIM! :D

Regards

Curious
18-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Damn! How come you guys are getting things that I don't get?

I think it's time for a "reunion" again. This time making sure I have all of them, including CIM! :D

Regards

Oopssss....perhaps Sonya finds this Tiger too fierce....ha ha..by the way she is grateful for what you have done to help her...hats off to you..once again thanks for the contact

uktips
19-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Felt horny and tried sms her in d afternoon but no reply. Ended up a deal wif an okt for a tomyam whom service is so so. I believe all bros here like mi wil felt v uneasy when a man doesnt hv a sextisfying bonk.
Gave a try abt 12 mid nite after my work, and lucky she answered and we met.
look:6/10
boobs:A+
bbbj:7.5/10
overall:8/10
dmg:$100/150?/1 forgot how long oredi, as i chk in for o/nite room, we took d time to bath, bbbj in shower, then bed oso bbbj, then fj, AR, AJ, finally unloaded in missionary position again. Thot of trying 2nd shot but engine dried during morning tomyam trip.
Bro Tiger, sonya is a sillypore PR, if you put her under local FL, d queue wil line up from jurong till changi. Of course, she needs to improve her eng. Tks for d contact.

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Due to an emergency crisis, I have already resigned from my job, sold away my car and HDB flat and liquidated whatever small investments, shares, etc that I have.

I may be away and not able to access the forums for quite a long while.

I have to admit that I will miss contributing, receiving contacts and enjoying this forum very much.

Wishing you guys the best.

Regards
Tiger

Oh yes
19-02-2008, 04:24 PM
almost forgot, tried this Tanya long ago...

very friendly gal, just I dun like she licked my whole body ... super cat bath.

thx Tiger. :cool:

beauthaiful
19-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Due to an emergency crisis, I have already resigned from my job, sold away my car and HDB flat and liquidated whatever small investments, shares, etc that I have.

I have to admit that I will miss contributing, receiving contacts and enjoying this forum very much.

Regards
Tiger

Bro, take care!!! don't know what happened, but wish u all the best in your future endeavours!

When you return, I certainly hope my gems will be the first! :)
Take care, Midnightiger!

jedycity
19-02-2008, 05:10 PM

All the best...:)

fresno99
19-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Due to an emergency crisis,.....I may be away and not able to access the forums for quite a long while.
Regards
Tiger

Oh dear oh dear..

Hope things are ok la..

Now how to get this fantastic pair's contact? Any bros care to pm me the contact bo...

Kam Xia
Fresno99

jasont
19-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Regards
Tiger

BRO! Why so serious? Hope it's not problem with mata...

Anyway, take care!

Midnightiger
20-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Dear fellow bros,

Regards
Tiger

BRO! Why so serious? Hope it's not problem with mata...

Anyway, take care!
Wow! I have many concerned bros PM me asking me what happened and if they can help or not. I really appreciate it.

This is actually very serious.

The situation is very critical in Liverpool. Gillett & Hicks wants me to fly to UK and take over Rafael Benitez as manager as he is going to be sacked soon.

Luckily for him Liverpool beat Inter Milan 2-0 this morning so I cancelled my flight.

GOTACHA!!! HA! HA! HA!

Midnightiger
20-02-2008, 08:48 AM
Here are some of the reviews!

"lotsa kissing, gf feeling. I am having weak knees now"

"I had wonderful time with both of them. Best part was when Sonya was riding me, Tanya was giving me a AR and balls sucking. One of the best tarma I had for a long time."

"had a wild session with them just now and it's really unforgetable....they are like the greatest tac-team which gave me the best BBBJ so far."

"Lastly will be the favourite AJ. Was tight, soon after a few strokes, unloaded in her mouth with some dripping on her face......he do know how to please the customer and willingly to try anything. A good deal and fantasitic session"

"AJ:10/10 (imagine her face turning to see u when on doggy and gave u a sharp scream)"

"where else can you find any tarma pair that you can do double AJ!!!

From the moment I enter the room till the time I limp out, this wild pair provide me with such amazing experience that RTF is definitely a must for me"

"...session with Tanya & Sonya last evening, and I must say it is definitely the BEST tarma session I've had."

"Would I RTF??? U bet I would....U want a good time with someone who loves the sex and is able to reciprocate....without buring a hole in your pocket"

"we had a quick soapy shower together where she blow me until i nearly cum. after that we quickly dry and on the bed she contiues her vigorous bbbj until i cum in her mouth, she really suck all the sperm man"

Whether you want Tanya alone, Sonya alone or both of them Tarma, you'll not regret trying them.

Regards
Tiger

jedycity
20-02-2008, 10:50 AM
GOTACHA!!! HA! HA! HA!
Hahaha....some jokes made our boring day more fun.:D

wanmalay
20-02-2008, 07:02 PM
RTF with Sonya today at 515pm.
Due to some miscommunication, there is another bro waiting for Sonya in another room. Will like to say 'sorry to keep you waiting' to that bro if you are also from SBF.;)

Just want to put the key points since so many FR already posted.
1) Lick my whole body. Wet,wet.
2) Fench like no tomorrow.
3) Fantastic wet BBBJ. Her saliver drip onto my thigh.
4) Cowgirl fast and furious den slow and steamy till i loss control.
5) Very chatty and friendly.
6) Amazing attitude and good sense of humour.
7) I didnt go for AJ . Not my cup of tea ;)

Once again will like to thank bro midnightiger for this gem.

kentot
20-02-2008, 09:03 PM
“I tried putting up a fight but …. I … I …. Still lost ..” alleged victim, kentot, a samster, muttered between tears. The following is a detailed report from kentot himself on this … errr … fortunate incident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading FR from bro Midnitiger about the twin terrors, I mused to myself that I can withstand their attack, more so after not having tasted any FL for the past 2 months. I mean, what’s so hard about entertaining 2 FLs instead of 1 … right? It’s just 2 of everything … 2 pairs of boobs … 2 pairs of asses … 2 pairs of … anyway, I believe samsters out there get the idea. Armed with both Sonya & Tanya’s numbers, calls we made, sms were exchanged but time and again, either timing was not right or it was just not possible due to other circumstances. Finally …. The showdown was set.

At 3.00pm today, after confirming the timing and the place of the smackdown, I quickly made my way down to the hotel of choice. Once room was confirmed, room number was sent to Sonya. Started to take of my accessories (watch, pen, HP lah .. don’t you guys get ahead of me now :D) and lay them on the table, preparing for the battle ahead. Just as I got out of the toilet after taking a piss, the doorbell rang. I eagerly opened the door to find …

Nobody.

“Eh, how come no one leh? Then who rang the bell? I don’t remember ordering any room service” I thought to myself. As the few seconds elapsed while I was in confusion, Sonya popped her head out of nowhere and gave a big fat smile.

“Panic eh?” she teased. Ok … that’s a good start to things. Behind her stood a giggling Tanya.

I scolded her for being naughty and invited both of them in.

Once inside, we had a little chit chat before Tanya started to get undressed as she said she wanted to take a shower while me and Sonya frenched away like long lost lovers while sitting on the edge of the bed. After a while, Sonya suggested that we joined Tanya and got ourselves cleaned up. Both of us got into our birthday suits and united with Tanya, who was already halfway through soaping herself. With a little giggle, Sonya tap Tanya on the shoulders and immediately went over to french me, I guess, she wanted to get Tanya’s attention and make her jealous. I just laughed it off and gamely kissed and tongue fight with Tanya after I broke of my kiss from Sonya. All 3 of us were happily laughing and teasing each other with the water and soap.

Then, before I knew it, the twins started their attack. Tanya had my lil’ bro literally engulf in her mouth being sucked hard while Sonya was attacking my balls. Damn, I was caught off guard and had a hard on in no time. Shit, I had to do something. Retreat … retreat …. My big head commanded.

“Ok, ok … let’s take this outside .. on the bed,” I stopped and commanded at both of them. We cleansed off whatever remaining soap and started drying ourselves. I then took up my position of a PoW, hands behind my head, stomach in, chest out, legs apart … and my dick at half senang diri, half sedia position.

Then the interrogation started.

First it was Sonya who again attacked my mouth while Tanya immediately went for my “rifle”. My dick was given deep throats alternating with deep smacks of slurping. Sonya continued to attack my nipples after frenching me hard for 5 minutes. I’m in heaven … no, no, no I thought to myself as I began to gain conscious. If this continues on, I will definitely misfire in no time. I needed a counter attack … quick! Hence, I stopped, Sonya, pushed her away, turned her around and did a 69 with her. Tanya, taken aback my counter attack, concentrated on sucking and licking my balls and giving me AR instead. After a few hard, wet strokes on her pussy, Sonya started to heave and sigh in ecstasy. Aha … I’m beginning to gain the upper hand. Once I can taste Sonya’s juice starting to flow, I immediately stopped, ask her to shift with Tanya and assumed the same position as I had earlier and now begin to attack Tanya’s pussy instead. I applied the same masterful strokes and a few minutes later, it was Tanya’s turn to get wet. Ok … now I’m ready for the kill.

I asked both of them to stop and made them take up PoW position instead. I got up, put on my rubber bandana over my little head (all this while, imagining how Rambo and his famous action of tying the red bandana around his head :p). Tanya was the first to get the taste of my rifle in her. After a few deep strokes, I did was I had envisioned the night before – pulled her legs over … and went for the asshole. Damn, it was nice and tight. After a nice few strokes I stopped and went over to Sonya. It was her turn to get a feel of my rifle. And just like Tanya, after a few strokes, I lifted her leg and went through the backdoor. Immediately I can feel her ass muscles contract. This girl is experienced. I decided that this is where my 1st shot is going to be unloaded. I started pumping away … slowly but steadily gaining momentum and speed. I haven’t forgotten Tanya and asked her to suck my balls while I fingered her pussy. I can see Sonya’s eyes were like half closed and the whites showing. “You like it baby?” I whispered in her ear. “Yes darling, fuck me more … harder.” Those magic words made this old man push and heave for as long as he could take till he can’t take it no more. I unloaded all my little armies while Tanya was sucking hard at my balls giving it a whole different dimension to the feeling. I slumped onto the bed … feeling that the battle was won.

I was wrong ….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long FR bros but what can I say, I just felt like sharing and savouring every moment of my 1st tarma experience (pathetic right?). My FR stats are more or less the same as the other bros here who tried them. I let them do the talking instead of my words. Btw, there's an ending to this. If you guys wanna know, I'll continue the 2nd half. If not, I'll just end here with the words ... "Watch out for Tanya and Sonya. our lil' brothers are no longer safe! Hehehehe ...

Midnightiger
21-02-2008, 08:49 AM
“I tried putting up a fight but …. I … I …. Still lost ..” alleged victim, kentot, a samster, muttered between tears. The following is a detailed report from kentot himself on this … errr … fortunate incident.

I was wrong ….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long FR bros but what can I say, I just felt like sharing and savouring every moment of my 1st tarma experience (pathetic right?). My FR stats are more or less the same as the other bros here who tried them. I let them do the talking instead of my words. Btw, there's an ending to this. If you guys wanna know, I'll continue the 2nd half. If not, I'll just end here with the words ... "Watch out for Tanya and Sonya. our lil' brothers are no longer safe! Hehehehe ...

Damn! Reading your FR is also getting me excited! You BETTER carry on your Part 2 and don't leave me dangling here.

My humble 1 point for you.

Regards

Midnightiger
21-02-2008, 08:56 AM
RTF with Sonya today at 515pm.
Due to some miscommunication, there is another bro waiting for Sonya in another room. Will like to say 'sorry to keep you waiting' to that bro if you are also from SBF.;)

Just want to put the key points since so many FR already posted.
1) Lick my whole body. Wet,wet.
2) Fench like no tomorrow.
3) Fantastic wet BBBJ. Her saliver drip onto my thigh.
4) Cowgirl fast and furious den slow and steamy till i loss control.
5) Very chatty and friendly.
6) Amazing attitude and good sense of humour.
7) I didnt go for AJ . Not my cup of tea ;)

Once again will like to thank bro midnightiger for this gem.
No problem Bro.

Glad you enjoyed your session.

Whether is Sonya or Tanya alone or tarma with both of them, it's always going to be enjoyable as they enjoy sex.

Regards

beauthaiful
21-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Wow! I have many concerned bros PM me asking me what happened and if they can help or not. I really appreciate it.

This is actually very serious.

The situation is very critical in Liverpool. Gillett & Hicks wants me to fly to UK and take over Rafael Benitez as manager as he is going to be sacked soon.

Luckily for him Liverpool beat Inter Milan 2-0 this morning so I cancelled my flight.

GOTACHA!!! HA! HA! HA!

lucky for LIVERPOOL!!!! if you really did travel over, my LIVERPOOL would have lost!!! phew......thank god! :D

Midnightiger
21-02-2008, 09:12 AM
lucky for LIVERPOOL!!!! if you really did travel over, my LIVERPOOL would have lost!!! phew......thank god! :D

Don't think I can do any worst that Refael mah...

Maybe Steve MacClaren should take over Liverpool :D

snake-eater
22-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Finally got my chance to meet up with these 2 girls. Upon first impression, Sonya was petite and quite ok looking but tanya not really my type.

However, once the tarma action started, I have nothing else to complain.
The 2 girls almost did everything possible, taking turns to bbbj me, sometimes even licking my didi aat the same time, ass rimming, giving me a catbath and etc.. I had to stop them after 15 mins before i explode. Capped and fucked Sonya first, while Tanya licked my balls from behind. The repeated the actions with tanya. Finally, took out my condom and requested for them to blow me off. Cum in Tanya's mouth.

Very good tarma indeed. The best i had so far.:D

alvinechipmonk
22-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Bro tiger.. pls gimme their contacts!

Thank you very much!

Midnightiger
23-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Very good tarma indeed. The best i had so far.:D

Glad that you've enjoyed your tarma session.

Regards

Midnightiger
24-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Was in GL today. Sonya was quite busy but Tanya took a day off.

Just to keep fellow bros updated.

Regards

FisherKING
01-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Bro, please add me to your group. Hope I am not too late. What's the damage for tarma with the two girls, bro?

Midnightiger
01-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Bro, please add me to your group. Hope I am not too late. What's the damage for tarma with the two girls, bro?

Check your PM bro.

They're both still around.

Regards

FisherKING
01-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro, thanks. I will contact them when I come back from overseas in a few days. Hope to try them out as you highly recommend them. :)

Midnightiger
04-03-2008, 03:36 PM
For the past week or so, I've tried 2 Indon Ceweks from Lorong 12 by the name of Ani & Siti. Don't know whether fellow bros here did or not.

Anyway, although looks department is above average and price is only $35 for a half hour session, the services is only so-so, nothing to shout about and compared to Sonya, I would say the difference is a mile long.

Guess I will stick to Sonya whenever I feel like a damn good service with solid AJ unless some bros can tell me of another Indon Cewek whose standard can beat Sonya. Til now, I couldn't find one yet.

As for Tarma, I can safely say that Tanya & Sonya is till the best so far that I've tried in SG.

Bros who haven't tried them and want to experience Tarma with AJ on both FLs, or a solid single session with Sonya, PM me for contacts.

Regards
Tiger

Funkysoul
09-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Tanya & Sonya were recommended to me by Mila. They are both normal looking girls. Nothing to shout about in their looks department. For those of you who have met Mila, well, they're probably in the same class.

Tanya is older at about 26 to 27 years old while Sonya is about 23 years old. For boobs size, Tanya has a pair or 36 to 38 size boobs definitely for boobs lovers while Sonya is probably 32. Tanya is taller about 1.65m while Sonya is about 1.56m. Looking at them together, some may think they are sisters while some may think they're cousins. Hell, who cares even if they are mother and daughter!!! LOL!

Their friendliness is worth mentioning, easily rated at least 8 to 9/10 and I'm sure many will feel comfortable with them as I did.

I was having dinner with them over the past few nights trying to find out what services they provide, etc and that's where I mentioned "tarma" which they both were game for. I explained to them what "tarma" is which is not just bonking 2 girls. I gave them tips like showering together with one giving you a BBBJ while the other giving you a body massage from behind, double blow jobs, etc.

By the way, Sonya has done AJ and is comfortable with it. Tanya had her first AJ yesterday and need a few days "recovery" period as there were some bleeding. She's also OK with it and will provide it when she's recovered.

Anyway last night after dinner, I told them that I would like to take pictures of them so that I can put in the forum to promote their tarma services. We booked a hotel room and I started taking pictures of them from fully clothed to bra & panties to completely nude and then in some poses too.

Then as I showed them the positions to pose on the bed, Sonya then wanted to unbutton my pants. I quickly grabbed my zip to prevent it but Tanya then started to tickle me, pul up my shirt and went for my nipple. With one hand grabbing my pnts to prevent Sonya form attacking below and another blocking Tana from attacking above, I kept telling them "no" but they just wouldn't listen. (No, sorry, there were no tears rolling down my eyes. LOL!)

Sonya managed to put her hands into my pants and grope my dick. By then Tanya has already got my shirt up covering my face and exposing my upper body while she relentlessly start nibbling and licking my nipple and even my armpit. I felt my dick head came out of my underwear and immediately Sonya gobbled it and at the same time pull down my pants. I told them that under the situation, I don't think I can have an erection but they proved me wrong.

Those tarma that have one attacking you on top while the other attacking you below, or one riding you while the other frenching you is normal. Let me tell you what Tanya and Sonya did for me.

Both of them nibbling and licking my nipples, one on each side, up and down my body, armpits, shoulders, neck and taking turns to french me while my hands were fingering their pussies.

Taking turns with one riding you cowgirl while the other sucking, nibbling and licking my balls and even giving me an arse rimming, thrusting, etc! Man... the feeling is out of this world!!!

When I was pumping Sonya missionary, Tanya was on my back, licking and planting kisses on my back down to my bum, stroking and caressing my balls for added pleasure and even rubbing her pussy on my bum!

These are but a few of the pleasures that these 2 wild girls will give you. I didn't have the pleasure to perience the bathroom blowjob and body massage but I'm sure you guys will.

I'm very keen on the RTF as I want to AJ the just-deflowered Tanya, LOL!

We discussed the rates which I felt was a fair deal at $100 for a half hour session and $150 for an hour session excluding room charges. Anyway, the room is only $10. There won't be any such limits like number of shots, etc and believe me bro, they are really worth it!!!

So if you want an enjoyable start to your 2008 with probably the bes tarma in Singapore, Tanya and Sonya are available fom 1.00pm til midnight everyday until about middle of the month.

HI bro midnite tiger... can I have the contact pls?

Midnightiger
18-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Tanya & Sonya is back!

Anyway, I don't many of you guys realized that they went back for a very short while as I did not post it out. Too busy lah.

Anyway, Sonya has a new contact number. Don't have it at hand (left my mobile phone at home) but any bros wants it can always call Tanya.

Actually, if you want their contact numbers either for the best Tarma available or for the best service Indon Cewek(Sonya), just drop me a PM.

Regards

Midnightiger
22-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Just to let fellow bros here know, Sonya has just met another cewek who don't mind to do tarma with her. As I understand, she had her first AJ with a fellow bro here after being introduced by Sonya. LOL!

I've met up with her, (her name's Linda). She young, fair and a little fleshy and a little better looking than Sonya. I'm due to try out their tarma combination within this few days so I'll give the ratings when I've done that. But I guess with Sonya's coaching, Linda should turn out well in the tarma.

So fellow bros will eventually have more choices of tarma with the super service Sonya.

I hope fellow bros wait for me to have the first go and not call Sonya and "cut the queue", leh. LOL!

Here's a snap shot of Linda at the coffee shop. Sorry I have to block the eyes.

Regards
Tiger
http://www.photoleech.com/images/1206151205_dbsSgpuMuGHlCZ4.jpg

rocksoff
25-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Finally met Sonya last night!

OK, two days ago go to recce L18 coffee shop to find Wing. Spot a likely girl and phone, the one next to her answers, wearing demure yellow jersey .. she looks friendly and a bit serious .. I go introduce myself, but too tired so say I'll come back the next day 8PM and find her .. Next day still tired but leaving SG soon, so go anyway. It's raining, don't see her, sms her, no reply, time passing .. OK on impulse sms Sonya who replies immediately & tells me to get a room.

Of course once we're in the room Wing messages, but have to tell her I left already ..

I'm spoiled with SYTs so at first glance I wasn't so excited about Sonya when seeing her at first, but stuck with her due to Midnightiger's recommendations. I'm glad I did. She's easygoing, breaks ice easily. Showered & washed me. Too bad I'm shacked out & got headache, so it's no wild abandoned lovemaking session, just lazy fux. Mainly I enjoyed her sucking me off, wet, deep throat.

Then we're done and rolling around on the bed, cuddling and laughing and chatting .. she gets a call & it's Tanya who's curious to see the angmoh, Sonya asks if I mind & I say no problem, so after a few minutes Tanya arrives & now it's me & Sonya sprawling about on the bed half-wrapped in towels together with leggy Tanya.

Sonya is horny as hell and has me half-erected all the time, playing with my dick while making jokes with Tanya. Nice & decadent, fueled my exhibitionist tendencies :) Her looks grew on me through the session and I loved the way we curled around each other, hugging & chatting.

We spent the full two hours. Money was never mentioned, of course I paid her but it was casual like touching her hand for goodbye, no commercial feeling. Finally another bro phoned and the two of them took off for L16. Left with a happy feeling ..

rocksoff
25-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Too bad I'm shacked out & got headache,

Oh, forgot to say, Sonya even gave me headache pills to drink :)

Midnightiger
27-03-2008, 02:55 PM
I was supposed to have a tarma with Sonya & Linda to check out Linda's service standard on Saturday but unfortunately (or fortunately), Sonya was having her period. When I'm finally ready for the action on Tuesday, a fellow bro beat me to it.

Now I would like to thank the bro as I understand that Linda's services in CMI. LOL! I heard that our fellow bro was grossly disappointed. LOL! Well, that's for "cutting the queue" LOL! So having heard all the negative, I think I'll stick with Sonya & Tanya. LOL!

Even Sonya won't want to do tarma with Linda again. LOL!

Regards
Tiger:D

Midnightiger
15-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Just an update.

Sonya will be out of action for the time being so Tanya is doing solo by herself.

If any bros wants Tanya's contact no, please feel free to send me a PM.

Regards

marica69
18-04-2008, 05:19 PM
thumbz upz for ur finding bro midnightiger.. well taken care... finally after a long due course, got a time to let me-self raped by Tanya+Sonya.. hell yeah, tarma went down last nite.. big time!! :p

in d midst of being lustful and horniest moment, get Sonya to meet 10pm.. time came, she cant be contacted, went mailbox for bout 15mts trying and few sms-ed.. moved over to Tanya, phone picked-up, arranged to meet in 5mts time, in which short after Sonya called back, sorried me wit reason phone was charging.. got a chance, i asked her if she still wanting to meet and can go tarma wit Tanya.. first sounded pretty sad coz i'll be meeting tanya, but after the offer for tarma, she agreed and asked me to get them the room number

2 mts later, sms-ed the number.. not too long, bell rang, opened door and found an eye catchin (o)(o) by Tanya, wit a kinda SYT petite girl by Sonya.. chitty chatty awhile than proceed wit shower, done by Sonya.. wit a pre-opening of their clothes.. a lustful GFE treated by Sonya while showerin wit BBBJ and guess wat.. deep throat!!! :p.. didnt expect, but there it goes..

proceed out, greeted by Tanya.. cuddlin under blanket, claimed to cold.. hahaha.. rushed to warmth her and came Sonya.. both, spread me in midd. of bed and started catbath.. a (o)(o) lickin gud for bout 10mts, wit AR.. well of coz, not 2 forget BBBJ, again.. yeah, again.. dis timer better, both take turn luckily never get them into cat fight :D . . . strokin, lickin, suckin, kissin, frenchin, all u can imagine.. really!!!

Tanya then got ready for a ride.. dip it deeply and started her "dangdut", while Sonya was still on my balls, den moved on for some kissin, frenchin, squeezin.. really!!!

man.. cant say no more.. by now i feelin all back again.. diff. 2 describe till u get it.. so anyway, Sonya oso took her turn and pumped me wit an "eye rolls" while strokin.. damn gud body she has.. really!!!

and the rest.. blah blah blah... blah blah blah.. really out of words already.. to whoever readin this, u better get a time for urself to really know wat i meant ;)

quick ratings:
Tanya
Face: 6 (not a looker)
Breast: 6 (B+, saggy, yet soft)
Body: 8
BBBJ: 7 (a quickie)
Fingering: Yup, but not really into it
Frenching: yup, lure me for that
FJ: 7 ( a little bit 2 dry)
GFE: 8

Sonya
Face: 8 (grows on u, well at least me)
Breast: 7 (A, fit nice wit body size)
Body: 9 (arouse me the most)
BBBJ: 9 (suction? checked, depth? checked, all u wanted to have)
Fingering: Yup, but not really into it
Frenching: yup, lure me for that, again and again and again.. and again!!
FJ: 8 (she knows wat she wanted, wer she want it, how she want it)
GFE: 9

RTF: perhaps a solo wud show the real them

Midnightiger
20-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Sonya will be back and available on Tuesday so bros wanting to try the best Indon combo tarma of Sonya & Tanya, you can PM me for contact numbers.

Regards
Tiger

ahmir
23-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Tarma is not my game.. so I just go for single “encounter” with Sonya..

Much thanxs to bro Midnightiger for discovering & sharing this hidden gem..

I owe u bro & Sonya this long due FR.. cos I’m not a gud reporter.. There’s not much story-telling in my RF (anyway its all kinda SOP rite..) but this is my “quality review”.

Sonya can be sometime difficult to contact but once u get her.. is like striking 4D.. she is very professional in service.. & u bro wont regret ur ectasy of waiting..

She’s a petite.. easygoing.. friendly.. chitty chatty girl.. but once u r in the hotel room.. & when the chemistry is rite.. this gurl can turns into a lustful, playful & cheeky GFE.

I’m basically a reserved person.. so in most of the “encounters”.. I just lie flat spread eagle in the midst of the bed & let this gurl overpowering me with her catbath, strokin, scrachin, lickin, suckin, kissin, squeezin, pinchin, ass poking, frenching, toungue+lips bitin, cow-ridin.. & all that u bro can imagine.. phew.

This girl really know wat, where & how u bro want it.. when she’s fully aroused.. she will “overpowering” u with wat , where & how she want it..

Definitely not a clock watcher & very professional in handling phone calls during her session (no wonder difficult to contact her in the first place)

U just need to know how to open her Pandora box bro.. go for slow & uninterrupted stroke.. but deep entry & couple wif gud breast caressing.. really! U bro will be amused watching her eyeballs roll up & go all white in ectasy.. with her deep moaning.. sedap.. sayang..

Statistics:

Ht : 1.56
Face : 8 (one instant.. she’s not a looker.. cos she dislike make-up.. on the second thot.. for those Malay bro.. u will start to notice that she resembles a Msian singer Misha Omar.. if she really does her make-up)
Breast : 7 (“A” cupper.. fit nicely with her petite size.. let me share with u bro.. this is one of her Pandora box)
Body : 9 (slim & well-balanced & arousing)
Buttock : 8 (always make me geram.. phew.. wat a discovery.. her another Pandora box)
BBBJ : 9 (gud suction + gud depth + gud coverage + improved evry encounter)
Fingering: Can do.. but she got easily & more aroused from breast caressing.. really)
Frenching: 9 (like long lost lover..)
FJ: 9 (she knows wat & where & how she want.. & wat & where & how u bro want)
AR: 8 (upon request)
AF: Can do.. according to some other bro FR (but not my game)
CIM: Can do.. according to so other bro FR (but not my game)
GFE: 9 (will always make u feel relax.. pampered & no hush-hush)
RTF: are u kidding.. this FR is after my 4th encounter within a mth.. (where else to find such a gem that luv sex & reciprocate u bro with gud service… with just minimal premium)
Damage: $50 (1 shot.. cos I’m a long range 1-shot shooter) + $10/$15 rm of ur own choice

ahmir
23-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Tarma is not my game.. so I just go for single “encounter” with Sonya..

Much thanxs to bro Midnightiger for discovering & sharing this hidden gem..

I owe u bro & Sonya this long due FR.. cos I’m not a gud reporter.. There’s not much story-telling in my RF (anyway its all SOP rite..) but this is my “quality review”.

Sonya can be sometime difficult to contact but once u get her.. is like striking 4D.. she is very professional in service.. & u bro wont regret ur ectasy of waiting..

She’s a petite.. easygoing.. friendly.. chitty chatty gurl.. but once u r in the hotel room.. & when the chemistry is rite.. this gurl can turns into a lustful, playful & cheeky GFE.

I’m basically a reserved person.. so in most of the “encounters”.. I just lie flat spread eagle in the midst of the bed & let this gurl overpowering me with her catbath, strokin, scrachin, lickin, suckin, kissin, squeezin, pinchin, ass poking, frenching, toungue+lips bitin, cow-ridin.. & all that u bro can imagine.. phew.

This gurl really know wat, where & how u bro want it.. when she’s fully aroused.. she will “overpowering” u with wat , where & how she want it..

Definitely not a clock watcher & very professional in handling phone calls during her session (no wonder difficult to contact her in the first place)

U just need to know how to open her Pandora box bro.. go for slow & uninterrupted stroke.. but deep entry & couple wif gud breast caressing.. really! U bro will be amused watching her eyeballs roll up & go all white in ectasy.. with her deep moaning.. sedap..

Statistics :p

Face : 8 (one instant.. she’s not a looker.. cos she dislike make-up.. on the second thot.. for those Malay bro.. u will start to notice that she resembles a Msian singer Misha Omar.. if she really does her make-up)
Breast : 7 (“A” cupper.. fit nicely with her petite size.. let me share with u bro.. this is one of her Pandora box)
Buttock : 8 (always make me geram.. phew.. wat a discovery.. her another Pandora box)
Fingering: Can do.. but she got easily & more aroused from breast caressing.. really)
Frenching: 9 (like long lost lover..)
FJ: 9 (she knows wat & where & how she want.. & wat & where & how u bro want)
AF: Can do.. according to some other bro FR (but not my game)
CIM: Can do.. according to so other bro FR (but not my game)
RTF: are u kidding.. this FR is after my 4th encounter within a mth.. (where else to find such a gem that luv sex & reciprocate u bro with gud service… with just minimal premium)
Damage: $50 (1 shot.. cos I’m a long range 1-shot shooter) + $10/$15 rm of ur own choice

philipie
27-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Thanks Bro MidnightTiger for the contact.

Tried Tanya yesterday afternoon at one of the budget hotel at Lor 12.She told me she was starting work yesterday as last week she was not (no idea why)i was her first customer of the day.

Rating
Looks: 5/10
Body: Slim
Boobs: b cup (Sagging....)
BBBJ: 9/10
Attidute 9/10
Fj: 7/10
Did not try Aj(i was to tired from work) even though she said everything she also can....

Midnightiger
02-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I'll probably start a new thread later as there'll be a new addition to the Tarma of Sonya & Tanya. The new comer is Yunee, a young cewek of 23, fair and I believe one of our bros had tried a tarma with Sonya & Yunee was was quite pleased with the combination.

I've not tried Yunee yet, but will do it when she comes to SG soon. She has not tried "back door" yet so I'll probably be the first.

In the mean time, Tanya and Sonya are available. Tanya will be going back on 10th May and Yunee will be in SG on 19th May. During the "break" period, Sonya will be doing solo and bros who tries her, will not be disappointed as she is the BEST in service as far as Indon ceweks are concerned.

Their rates have also been revised due to the competition. After my discussion with them, they have agreed to the rates as follows;

$40 for a half hour session (1 shot).
$70 for a full hour session (unlimited shots).

Tarma will be double price. I'll be negotiating a "triple" when all of them are together.

For more details like room, CD, etc, please check with them directly. DO NOT PM me for the details. PM me only for the contact numbers.

Like I said, and if you read through past FRs, Sonya & Tanya provides EVERYTHING!!! Front, back, mouth, CIM, tarma, gang bang, etc. When Yunee comes, she more or less provides everything, except AF, CIM until I have "taught" her. :D

To wet your appetite, here's a pic of Yunee.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn120/midnightiger/Tiger035.jpg

behappybe
04-05-2008, 11:57 AM
I'll probably start a new thread later as there'll be a new addition to the Tarma of Sonya & Tanya. The new comer is Yunee, a young cewek of 23, fair and I believe one of our bros had tried a tarma with Sonya & Yunee was was quite pleased with the combination.

Bro, Yunee look apetizing! But I feel Sonya is still the BEST in term of service. :D

marica69
06-05-2008, 05:35 PM
The new comer is Yunee

bro.. wen dis one confirm arriving?? :p

TallMan
06-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Bro MNTiger,
has Sonya gone back too? No answer all the time for the whole of last week.

... During the "break" period, Sonya will be doing solo and bros who tries her, will not be disappointed as she is the BEST in service as far as Indon ceweks are concerned.

Their rates have also been revised due to the competition. After my discussion with them, they have agreed to the rates as follows;

$40 for a half hour session (1 shot).
$70 for a full hour session (unlimited shots).

ahmir
08-05-2008, 11:04 PM
has Sonya gone back too? No answer all the time for the whole of last week.

Met Sonya who is back from short trip to Indon last week. She will be in action tomorrow.

Cant wait to book for "first encounter" after her long break.. cos she's usually very "enthusiastic".. whenever she come back from a "break" :)

pris3811
26-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Firslty I like to thank you Bro Tiger to give her contact.

Last evening I sms Sonya for a session. She just start working at 1pm.
Well very normal....
She bringing a plastic bag of clothes.....just finish shopping HAHA...

Face : 8 (natural beauty)
Breast : 7 (“A” cupper.. fit nicely with her petite size)
Buttock : 8 (Likes to shake all the times)
Fingering: 8
Frenching: 9
FJ: 9 (The wonderful experience)
AF: Can do.. according to some other bro FR (maybe nextime)
CIM: Can do.. according to so other bro FR (maybe nextime)

She no rushing.....Good telling stories.....

fire95
31-05-2008, 12:30 AM
well finally aft many calls manage to get Sonya on wed afternoon...

open e door & she suddenly jump on me...haha playful gal...

She said Oii no other gerls u wanna play today huh...so long neber see u...

i smile & said I miss u laa...heehee wanna backdoor

so action start.....she ask me wanna bathe or not , nahh skip.....stripped & jump on bed....wait 4 her to clean herself & put everything in order...

start frenching like long lost lovers...fingered her till butt start to curl...den bbbj start....continue fingering ...pop qquiz....wat u want today syg.....hmmm backdoor all e way.....

out came e ky & caps on.....she guide my dick in her tight ass slow & steady she pump it....her eyes start rolling back while I massage her breast tenderly

she got tired n it was doggie style next still backdoor.....best position with her butt pointing skyward & me piling hard.....I think she scream e loudest that day, shoot my load & we both lay flat silent trying to catch our breath....shag man , age catchin up....hahahhah.....

something funny ...i juz realize , nobody call her during our session....ask her how cum? she said hp off....wanna some peace wif me....

wahh she make me feel so special siaa....

talk a bit more den bath me n bbbj awhile...

it feels like hours spending time together but look at my watch 40mins only..

amazing...she really power...dats y now lazy to pick out indon chicks at sideroad, can never get dat kind of service

rtf...very soon:D

rapebill
04-06-2008, 12:34 PM
any bro can kindly advise the current overnight rates for indon FLs?

Swift69
10-08-2008, 10:52 AM
First of all,apologies for taking a while to write this FR. I met Sonya a day before she left for Singapore. Anyways, Thanks to bro MidniteTiger for this!
Met Sonya at GL 16 and manage to chat for her for a while.
Its was her last nite; she was a great gal and we chatted for a while and then I decided to "book" her for the hour.

She led me to one of the rooms and we chatted about her and her work. She was obliging and somehow we connected.
She was teasing me and "grope" my little bro. I went to the shower followed by her. We showered together and before i know my bro was "attacked" by her. Gawd, she engulf me whole and i must say it was AWESOME!! She did this a couple of times and my knees went weak...KNN..

I stopped her before i exploded...went out and dry myself up while waiting for her to finish.
I lied on bed and she crawled on top of me..like a hungry cat licking my nips while her hands stroking my tool. I began to erect and she went down and gave me one hell of a BJ!!

She went on for a gd 5 mins before she capped me and did the cowgirl position. The room had side mirrors and i can see her riding me from a side profile. It was really a BIG TURN ON!!

TUrn her over and bonk her. Ask her to put her hand around me next and fuck her while I m standing..she was moaning hard.!!
Then went back to the bed and doggie her...after a while she offered me to fuck her ass but I told her later...
Flipped her around and bonk her missonary..i was pumping her hard and she moaned that she was cumming....before i knew I came too..
That was the best fuck i had in months!!!

We rested awhile..need to catch up my breath...we chatted for a while. Great GFE feeling..Later start to finger her and made her 'high'...before I could do anything she attacked my bro and i ask her to make me cum as i was tired too fuck her the second round..She was doing for a gd 10 mins and I shoot my load on her.

That was the best ever...once again thanks to bro Tiger!!
Paid her the stated price plus a tip of 20..Well, that's my FR on Sonya and all the best to her!

hollyboy123
25-12-2008, 10:22 AM
What happened to this Sonya&Tanya?

Are they Indo gals?

My dick is so itchy!

Plz tell me.