PDA

View Full Version : KS... I need ur help!

orion88
29-10-2002, 12:58 AM
Hey guys, I juz had my 1st visit to KS but went home with my bro still warm in my pants. I use to frequent GL & got use to choosing the girls I wanna screw same as in Pertain but KS can't choose.

Guys, can help me? I wanna noe which house has young, slim and not bad looking girls below 24yr that are $50.

As i'm new to KS, wat's their procedure like? do they have an SOP like in GL?

Your help will be much appreciated! I'll be glad to 'report' back with a more satisfying scoresheet on my upcoming 2nd visit there.

Thanks!

orion88
03-11-2002, 01:08 AM
Come'on guys, help me out here...

fast
05-11-2002, 02:47 PM
hi bud,

ks is different to the fish tank @ gl. normally you will not be able to see the goods. you have to speak out your price n what kind of gal you want, then they will order for you. of course in some houses you could see the gals.

so you have to have the info before you go there. i think this forum could be helpful for you.

Trytry
05-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Hi Orion

Last time I was there, while I was waiting for my target at House No 9, I saw another new target who was just leaving. Asked the OKT who she was. She is young and pretty by the name of Choe Yi or Jolin. Cost $70. If you are going to try her, post FR please.

BTW, since I'm new to GL, can you tell what's SOP for getting room after you agree on price with FL.

Resident
07-11-2002, 04:05 PM
Hi Orion,

Unless alot has changed since I last went there, I think all the girls that are in their early 20ies charge $100 in KS. Those below $50 are at least in their 30ies.

Good luck in your hunt anyway.

orion88
07-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Hi trytry,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the SOP for FL, as I always go for the fishtank girls. Anyway, thanks alot for ur info. Btw, do you noe which house has the prettiest girls and which house does Jolin works in?

On my 1st visit there, I actually ask one of the OKT if they have any girls in their 20s and for about $50. she said yes,got one a 25yr old. But wondering if there's any wrong with the girl coz girls tat age ususally cost more, rite?

orion88
14-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Can anyone give me some advice on which houses are the better ones? Any particular girl that's young (below 25) & pretty?

What about the SOP?

orion88
04-12-2002, 09:16 PM
can anyone give some feedback?
* any pretty young girls below 25yr, if so what r the price?
* are the girls there s'poreans?
* wat are the SOP there?
* the best time to go?

kimchi
09-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by orion88
can anyone give some feedback?
* any pretty young girls below 25yr, if so what r the price?
* are the girls there s'poreans?
* wat are the SOP there?
* the best time to go?
Wow u seems 2 b demanding,r u a journalist??I tink most bro cant b bothered by yr childish question.U must b prepared 2 burn some $$$ in order 2 have a good fuck.Cheers!!

tank103
11-12-2002, 12:07 PM
Orion88, - wtf man............ask long ask short,.......... wan young, wan pretty, wan cheap,.........KNN......................u can wait long long............

ong_s1
16-12-2002, 12:19 AM
i was at ks last week. i got a gal by the name yiling or wat. age around 26 cost around $70. so i dun think can get a gal under 25 year olds at $50

ahpong
16-12-2002, 02:33 PM
I thought Yiling retired long time ago, Are we talking about the same Yiling?