PDA

View Full Version : Fair Busty 36C Shanghai PRC...

vinkcengoh
21-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Yesterday night damn horny, drive around Geylang L30, came across this fair and elegant looking PRC gal. Ask her to hope into my car and chit chat. Damn fair and busty.

Also manage to take some live pics for you guys. Check the pics below. All fellow bros, please up my points if you like what I've taken.

Email me at [email protected] for her contact number. I will only reply those bros who share with me one FL contact also. Thank you.

Name: YunYun
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (Very Fair and elegant, smooth skin, nice slender legs)
Boobs: 36C-D (Nice huge NATURAL & SOFT breasts with nice pinkish erect nipples)
BBBJ/BJ: 7/10 (Willing to please)
FJ: 7/10
Atitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes, hard to find such nice natural busty PRC around
Price: 60/1/1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/20112007266aa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/20112007267aa.jpg

vinkcengoh
21-11-2007, 10:33 PM
More Live pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/20112007268aa.jpg

vinkcengoh
21-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Check out these:

NATURAL!!! SOFT!!! BIG!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007269aa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007270aa.jpg

Moremore
21-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Power man .. round and round .....big big ......well done man .....:)

submarinez
21-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Looks really good!!! :)

mercedes500
21-11-2007, 11:11 PM
seems like nice face
great effort :) we need more of these kinda posts :)

darkangel
21-11-2007, 11:38 PM
It is not recommended for you ask for rep point or fl contacts before sharing, many senior bros here will advise you the same thing also as you will notice that they do not practice that.

I have pm you, hope that you are here to share. ;)

moodyz
21-11-2007, 11:52 PM
It is not recommended for you ask for rep point or fl contacts before sharing, many senior bros here will advise you the same thing also as you will notice that they do not practice that.

I have pm you, hope that you are here to share. ;)

Ya bro agree wif u tis is the sprite of sharing.
Look at tat boobs and nip feel like giving them a suck now :D

Cheers

bobbylbk
22-11-2007, 12:05 AM
nice n beautiful care to share her contact bro thxs

vinkcengoh
22-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks Darkangel for the advice. I will still share with any bro who email/pm me.

If possible, up my points if you like my pics. Thanks alot

Fellow bros, I just had another session with her just now. More live pics to share... :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/untitledaa.jpg

vinkcengoh
22-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Picture speak a thousand words...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007274aa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007278aa.jpg

asdu
22-11-2007, 12:18 AM
yo those are some nice pictures you got there bro. rare that she so readily lets you take pictures man, but thats all the better man. cheers. :D

darkangel
22-11-2007, 12:24 AM
ahem wow, photo looks like u did it right away on the hotel floor after closing the door yah? ;)

neurotic25
22-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Nice, I like TS way of giving an FR. Very informative and to the point.

Cheers! :cool:

EXEDY
22-11-2007, 04:51 AM
Contacted her few hours back and had a session with her. When we met up, her pair of boobs really attracted my eyes towards them leaving me with a hard on even before hitting the room.

Here is the lowdown on my findings:

Looks : 7 / 10 - Slightly MILF looking with dark coloured tinted wavy hair as you will spot visible signs of slight ageing with faint wrinkles on her face upon close view . However, she is rather pleasant looking when she smiles.

Body : 7.5 / 10 - Fair-skinned with milky soft enormous C cup boobs (100% original) which are definitely mouth watering. Another plus point is her attractive looking pussy with sparse pussy hair. Cesarean scar on the tummy is the only minus point for me.

BBBJ : 5 / 10 - A very brief BBBJ was given and thus a letdown as there was no deep throat and poor suction as well.

Catbath : 5 / 10 - Relatively short and brief at the balls and nipples only.

Attitude : 9 / 10 - Sociable and loving personality, probably due to the fact that she had worked in a KTV in HKG 3 months back before coming here 8 days ago as mentioned by her.

FJ : 7.5 / 10 - Did her in missionary and finished in doggy position and she lets out occasional loud shrieks accompanied by horny moans. However, I wasn't very satisfied as she was not wet below.

Overall Service : 7 / 10 - A mediocre session as she didn't offer to shower together(before and after) despite my request. I guess her boobs must have made up for everything. :p

Damage : - $60 (Room charges not included).

RTF : - Uncertain as I would like to try others out there. I would request for a breast fuck instead if I do RTF. :D

Summary
In my humble opinion, a PRC worth trying if you are looking more towards servicing her like a gentleman as she can strike a good rapport with you through her conversations and attitude rather than service oriented ones. Boob lovers out there, good news for you guys as she will be here till January 4 2008 and therefore do go easy on them.

Just my 2 cents worth, nevertheless good catch and excellent photos bro vinkcengoh !

xhardboiled
22-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Nice pixs- camping here for more FRs

aman
22-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Nice pics..opp!!! nice boobs too:D

sunnyboy7372
22-11-2007, 05:14 PM
nice ' O O' can pm me the contact or email me [email protected]

SillyBoy7
22-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Wow! Nice photos. Good job bro, and thanks for sharing!

Korn666
22-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Great shots ... job well done !!!
Keep it up .... more shots please ... :D

EXEDY
22-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi fellow samsters,

I received several PMs requesting for her contact and with all due respect, do kindly get it from the TS(bro vinkcengoh).
It would be great if we could observe the forum's regulations as well.

Kindly show your support for bro vinkcengoh's contributions by penning a FR if you have tried her as he really presented us with some steamy photos.

My contribution is over at http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2411868&postcount=15 and if you like what you read, kindly up my points if it isn't too much trouble and I'll definitely reciprocate.

Cheers
:) :)

swollenhead
23-11-2007, 03:49 PM
vinkcengoh, thank you.

I do not write well hence my FR will be short and sharp.

My session with YunYun can be described in 3 words "Absolutely worth it".

Look : 7.5 (late 20s but yet carries a girlish look. Must to see for yourself to understand)

Body : Wow....Wow... I think Vincengoh short change her. I think a D. soft n natural. Unfortunately, have a deep scar on her tummy.

BJ : needs improvement on skill but compensated by her slowness and deep throat. It was so nice until I almost want to CIM and forget about FJ.

FJ : so high in BJ until FJ was a quick one.

Pls up my points.

blackkuku
23-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Very nice boobs...can share contact with me!!
Thanks.

edisonttt
29-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Thanks bro Vinkcengoh for sharing the contact wif me. Called Yunyun in the afternoon but was told that her Dayima is here. Never mind, will look for her some other day.

denden7070
03-12-2007, 02:38 PM
thanks to ts for her contact,sorry for late fr as cant find this thread.

to make it short,

look;6.5(if she put on abit more weight on her face then will be 8/10)
boobs;i dont know what cup is that,at least D cup
fj;7.6/10
figure;8.5/10(damn nice figure)
bbbj;7/10
attidute;8/10
damage;60
overall;8/10
rtf;85% (wonder will she still entertain me anot)

after i had cummed,she shaking on the bed(that time tv got some hot music) damn sexy n she like go disco dancing.
there is some bros told her abt this forum that we get her contact from internet where now she had told ts not to 'recommend friends' liao.

vinkcengoh
09-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Many thanks to all bros who up my points. :)

I've share YunYun's contact with more than 30 bros, for those who have tried her, pls share your FR.

Just had a session with her last monday, it was good as usual. Really give me good service as I've intro her many bros. Wanted to pay her but she refused to accept. Kept saying she wants to repay me for my help. :D

sammyhony
09-12-2007, 10:49 AM
belated FR on Yun Yun:

Tried her 2 Fridays ago. It was the first day out of her "bloody period" and I we drove to a hotel outside of Geylang. Everything else about her and her service had been mentioned before in this thread and i just want to emphasis that her BOOBS are BIG, Natural and soft. 100% real stuff!!! This pair of D cups looks impossible on such a slim body, looks so unreal until you lay your hands on them to 'verify' :-)

I couldn't get enough of her boobs. This is the 2nd largest boobs i ever lay my hands on in Singapore. The largest was the F-cup MILF in another thread, and her name is Ah Mei. Those are gigantic!!!!

For all boobs lover, you cannot miss these 2 ladies. Possibly the largest boobs around now....... :-)

wolverman
09-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Hats off to TS. Indeed real natural boobs alright! :D

blue_swatch
09-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Looks very booblicious indeed! :eek:

justl00king
11-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Just had a session with her last monday, it was good as usual. Really give me good service as I've intro her many bros. Wanted to pay her but she refused to accept. Kept saying she wants to repay me for my help. :DI help you get more free bonks from her...pass me her contact? :p :D

utd4ever59
11-12-2007, 06:20 AM
brother I am dying to have her contact no. for a firing session.Kinadly email me please.My address : [email protected]

Ekiman
15-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi,

First of all, I didn' get the contact from vinkcengoh or any of the bro here. it just happened I saw her when I just finished my supper and hanging around Lor 2x. But have to thanks vinkcengoh because of his pic and FR then i remember i read her FR somewhere here.

I don't have the urge that night, it happened that I saw her and her 'headlight' was 'highbeaming' me. Price quote was $60, so what the heck, spend the money then miss the opportunity.

She have sweet face and about 30+, I bet she was a chio bu when she younger especially with her asset. Very chatty and friendly. Very busty but shagging. She mention it a 36C.

Have pretty good session with her and she good at bbbj. Almost can't tahan. She wasn't that wet probably she have a few session before me. Anyway 1st position she ride on me, the way her breast swinging almost make me giddy. After a while, she probably tired, she ask me to be on top. Just hum her for few minute and I shoot. sux, probably because for her bbbj. But anyway, i felt the money is well spend because I big boob lover. I didn't ask for her contact no. so no need to pm me for her contact.

Good news she only leave on Jan. So dont miss the opportunity.

Happy Bonking.

BigTen
16-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Hi Bro Vinkcengoh, may I have the contact of this lovely busty gem please, thanks alot.

Guy_Smiley
17-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Got the number from TS (Thanks bro!). Made appointment this afternoon around 4pm.

Yun Yun is really pretty despite her age (late 20s, early 30s). C cup boobs that feels like a cross between soft pillows and sand filled bean bags. While she was laid naked on the bed, I notice her proportions were really nice. Killer breasts coming down to a slim waist and a well rounded hip. Someone I'd love to hump for the rest of my life OR until I grow sick of her body.

My choice of Hap Hoe Hotel was a deal breaker as Yun Yun informed me the MATA always raid such smaller establishments so the session was very rushed. After kissing her and admiring her breasts for about 10 minutes, she got impatient and hinted to me we should start humping. I din get her cue until she reminded me the longer she stayed in the room, the higher the risk. I chose to believe her instead of wondering if she was making up an excuse to run away from me. Heheee. Next thing I did, cap on. Hump at her in missionary and came way too fast. While humping, I notice that my eyes were fixated on her swirling boobs. The left one went clockwise and the right one went counter-clockwise. Kinda like a hypnotic swirling picture.....

When I pulled out my cock, I discovered I had made quite a huge load in the condom. I suggested she wash up, get dressed and paid her since the longer she stayed, the higher her chances of getting caught. She left the room without looking back and saying good bye but by then I had already gotten watever I set out to get and dun give a fuck.

Total cost: Bonk $60 + Room $10 + Condom $1 . 35 minutes all in.
Total gain: One BIG shot out + Perpertual Happiness for a long long time.
RTF: probably not

Ekiman
19-12-2007, 01:34 AM
i receive pm from bro requesting for her contact. As i mentioned, i didn't ask for her no.

1 thing I left out is that she don't do doggy style. Want to show her my power position but she said she don't like it. is other bro been rejected before?

Yup her boob is soft like cushion. pretty fair which you can see her blue vein.

probably RTF if I happen to see her again.

Happy Bonking.

evil_grin
21-12-2007, 05:18 PM
First of all, would like to thank TS for the contact.
Got it few days ago, but only able to make appt today.

Usually, I seldom try fl cos even if standard lousy, also nowhere to complain.
But this bonk is one for me to remember for a long time :cool:

Below is my FR:-

SOme miscommunication on the hotel name cos some time wasted (but lucky I book for 2 hrs). upon arrival, no complain and even say sorry for unable to find. (wat good attitude).

As I have ample time, we just ttcc for a while to warm up the 'feeling'... all this while stroking my little bro. Think this helps, cos it makes things easier and enjoyable later on. :D

Not going into details... just some rating below.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body : 7/10 (not 8 cos got scar from birth)
Boobs: 9/10 (wow!!... big and white)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (good suction)
FJ : 7.5/10 (she's a bit tired, instead I just bonk her hard)
Attitude: 9/10 (willing to do wat I want and no complain)
RTF: Yes... as she'll be ard :p
Price: as per TS stated (w/o rm)

One last thing for Bros: - PLs call her directly, cos her hp screen is spoilt, unable to read sms. so you may ask why no reply from yr sms.

and pls get number from TS... thank you TS

Kenceng
22-12-2007, 08:15 AM
One last thing for Bros: - PLs call her directly, cos her hp screen is spoilt, unable to read sms. so you may ask why no reply from yr sms.

and pls get number from TS... thank you TS

Yun Yun got new handphone liao.

Kenceng
22-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks Bro Vinkcentgoh for YY contact. Met with this lovely lady yesterday.
Actually it almost did not happen earlier as she double booked. I think she is really hot now but she needs better time management.

To cut the story short, finally managed to get a nice pleasant session with this gem. However I think there are many other girls that can give better service than YY.
I don't think I need to put her ratings here, the pictures in the thread spoke more than a thousand words.
I think YY will be much more chio if she puts on a bit more weight. When I told her that, she replied that she used to have more flesh around the face but if she put on more weight the headlights will be too heavy for her to carry around :)
This lass can joke as well ah.

ps, when I told her that TS intro her number to me she replied "oh from the internet hah?" ???

Cheers!

Born2Skru
27-12-2007, 10:46 AM
A big thanks to bro vinkcentgoh for YunYun’s contact; had my session with her yesterday evening; I sms’d her late in the evening to see if she was free and she responded promptly and asked if I could pick her up from her place at Lor 3X. When I reached there, she asked if I could also give her housemate MonJing a lift to work, turns out I also bonked her housemate (another 20 year old PRC) a couple days ago lol!

I dropped off MongJing at Lor 2X and proceeded to the hotel room with YY. This girl is really chatty and cant stop talking about anything but I have to admit though, YY does look very pretty for her age; she is slim with hips that complement her very well. Those “racks” on her are simply nice and soft and I couldn’t get my hands off her!

To cut a long story short, in the room we tcss over a smoke then proceeded to the shower; nothing special about it, very normal, she soaped me had a quick rinse. On the bed, she started with a catbath all over, then went on with a 10mins bbbj which I thought was alright, nothing really to brag about but she was working hard at it =) Next she capped me and rode me cowboy for about 5mins (seeing her boobs swing while she was moving was fantastic sight I tell ya!), she must have been tired so she asked if we could do missionary, I gladly obliged and flipped her over and pumped the f**k away while she moaned loudly ; finally unloaded in about another 10mins…

We showered again, paid her and we left the place together…

P/S I notice she likes to move to music (playing in the background), this can girl can move to R&B music with her gyrating hips!!! Found out she loves heading out to clubs and ktv’s too!

Looks: 7/10
Body : 7.5/10 (she has a scar below the tummy but that didn’t really bother me too much, her boobies made up for everything)
Boobs: 10/10 (couldn’t stop grabbing them)
BBBJ : 7/10 (nice and slow, I like her pace and suction)
FJ : 8/10 (she doesn’t like to do cowboy for too long, but I didn’t mind)
Damage: $60 bucks w/o room
RTF: Perhaps

funfounder
28-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Call Yun Yun today to check her Auntie had left her? She reply 'Yes',so make a appointment with her at 6.30pm.Went to her new address to pick her up n she bring me to Lor.28,a private apartment to rent a room.This was mine 1st time not going to a hotel,she say this type is more secure from the vice.

This is my 1st time meeting her after i got her contacts from TS.She is almost same with the photo in TS thread.The rest i dun go to much of the details of our encounter.JUst the scoring card i think she score.......

Looks: 7/10,although she is in her early 30's but she got a very womanlike face,pretty,glorious,fair n she carry herself well like dressing,makeup,attitude........etc.

Size: 7/10,Slim n not too short,nice figure n well kept for a FL.

Boobs: 9/10,this is wher u go 4 her ! 38D at least but with a fair skin n light brown tits,u were love it so much that u 1 2 bring it home.(especially 4 big boobs lover).All of her blood vain can easilt spotted on her white skin on that pair of wonderful boobs,it just like clear seawater in some famous island.

BBBJ: 7/10,Althoug is not the best i had come across but still Ok 4 me.(i m a BBBJ lover).

frenching n painting:7.5/10,both allows n quite enjoyable.

FJ: 7/10,not loose but not too wet.But u can make her wet if u like too.Change a few style be4 i unload.

Attitude:8/10,very friendly n no rush,can chat a lot with u !

Damage: 60/1/1,without room n cd.

Note....She love dancing n music.

$ worth spening,n a YES 4 RTF.>>>>> :p

funfounder
28-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Lastly n :eek: Sorry to Bro. Vinkcentgoh.....,I 4got to thanks u ! Pls accept my SORRY.A good introduction from u !

hsp_89
29-12-2007, 12:08 AM
She does do it in car too..and really a great time with doogie style too.. :)

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks bro for the ctc but i dun up her after meeting cos i felt she rather old looking, more milf than anything with wrinkles on her face. but i must say she iskind enuf to accept my refusal. i think she is nice woman, very cheerful and easy going type:) but she smokes so i dun really like also.

keane16
29-12-2007, 07:37 PM
firstly, would like to convey million thx to bro vinkcegoh for this GREAT find n kind enough to share wif all bro ....

soon aft getting her contact, msg her in the morning. she onli replied in the afternoon. straight made an appt with her ....

below is my fr:

looks: 6.5/10 (cute type)
body: 7/10 (fair with acceptable figure)
boobs: 9/10 (if u like jap av with papaya shape boobs, this is the ONE u die
die must try!! as i m a papaya lover, heaven for me when i saw
this GREAT boobs!! n all this with pinky nipple .... wuuuuuuuuu....
KILLER!!)
bbbj: 7/10 (as i m not a bbbj lover ... )
frenching: 7/10 (nice feeling n responsive with lots of tounge action)
fingering: 7/10 (comfortable wif it but not so responsive, maybe my skill not
up to her standard)
painting: 7/10 (slightly better then fingering, got her moan for this ... hehe)
fj: 9/10 (very accomodating. tried several position. BEST position with BEST
view is wif her on top. looking at the boobs while fj is just making me
in cloub 9!!!! Hold her hand wide n let her boobs do some bounching,
wuuuuuuuuuu ....this really making me wanna go back to her again
later ...)
attitude: 8/10 (like most bro had mentioned, no complain n no rushing)
rtf: YES ! YES ! YES !
damage: 60 + 10 (rm)

p/s: she got new hp, so can msg her now but pls do it in chinese coz she dun
understand english. Another important note, if u really wanna enjoy her,
try make it on weekday as she is pretty busy on saturday. And also try
to meet her near her place where she might give u 2hrs of easy going
session, whereas on sat and at somewhere else, she might be a bit rush

THANKS AGAIN BRO VINKCEGOH for the contact !!!

To me, she is my BEST 2007 BONK in SIN LAND .... haha

cheers

keane16
30-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Must thank Bro Vinkcengoh for the contact.

Manage to book her this afternoon and over the phone she sounded soft and sweet.

Met her at L3X and we walked to a near-by hotel holding hands;)

bro regak2005

wat time is yr session?? mine is 5.30pm .... either aft u or b4 u ... haha

but somehow i met her at lor 2x ... ??!!

samsuppotter
01-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for his contact for yunyun,

As all have seen for own self her assets are watery and delicious.包吃 !

I met up with her at her place in the upper lorongs and at first look face is 35.5% like an actress from the past 刘雪华。but under the daylight you can clearly see the shadows casted by the pair of national treasures. We quickly go to a nearby place and started the action, inside the room watching her strip down is almost enough to make me misfire... we bathe together and she gave me a short rubba rubba on my lil bro.

Bathing -- very short 5 mins only

I help her dry up and we hop on to bed then i started sucking her titties like a hungry third world child. They are really soft like tau huey and you can feel the breast flowing into your mouth...or perhaps my mouth devoured her breast with my vacuum like sucking..

she prompted for me to hump her...oooh how can anyone reject such a request..so I thought I show her some colors..who knows my visual enjoyment hastened the crotch contractions and withing 50 plus strokes I lost my small head's brain juice liao.

verdict is she owns a pair of VVVVVVV nice boobs and its 100% natural with no artificial additives..service is abit rush (I couldnt last long with such a pair of neh nehs looking at me anyway)

She is my final bonk for 2007 and it ended with a memory to last a long long time....Happy new year all and happy bonking !

MrBond
01-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for his contact for yunyun,

As all have seen for own self her assets are watery and delicious.包吃 !

I met up with her at her place in the upper lorongs and at first look face is 35.5% like an actress from the past 刘雪华。but under the daylight you can clearly see the shadows casted by the pair of national treasures. We quickly go to a nearby place and started the action, inside the room watching her strip down is almost enough to make me misfire... we bathe together and she gave me a short rubba rubba on my lil bro.

Bathing -- very short 5 mins only

I help her dry up and we hop on to bed then i started sucking her titties like a hungry third world child. They are really soft like tau huey and you can feel the breast flowing into your mouth...or perhaps my mouth devoured her breast with my vacuum like sucking..

she prompted for me to hump her...oooh how can anyone reject such a request..so I thought I show her some colors..who knows my visual enjoyment hastened the crotch contractions and withing 50 plus strokes I lost my small head's brain juice liao.

verdict is she owns a pair of VVVVVVV nice boobs and its 100% natural with no artificial additives..service is abit rush (I couldnt last long with such a pair of neh nehs looking at me anyway)

She is my final bonk for 2007 and it ended with a memory to last a long long time....Happy new year all and happy bonking !

haha. nice fr bro.. she too my last bonk for 2007.. veri nice & sweet gal/lady
thk to ts & sammyhonry .. to all dear bro happy 2008..

daMan
02-01-2008, 03:51 AM
on a new yr day late nite.. called up her and arrange to pick her up below her place then went to her usual hideout lor and started... hugged and then prompted for SOP bath abt 5 min.

Her boobs are so nice that im so aroused.. juz keep going for it...with some swordfight in the mouth... soft tender boobs and sensitive nips. rubba her clits and felt the wetness and then went for a short bbbj before letting her ride me... and was soon gone as the pair of snowwhite tender boobs is killing me... then cheekily hug me and then went to clean me up in the shower...

sure so engrossed in her jugs! haha...

Only pt i have to comment is that she smokes so the swordfight have some smoke smell .... other then that shes almost perfect for me!

RTF: sure i guess.

btw... shes gonna stay for abt 1 mth more b4 going away for a short while!

thanks bro vincent! total gem!

edisonttt
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
First of all thanks bro vinkcengoh for the contact

He gave me the contact in Nov but finally got the chance to try during last week. A very friendly and sweet girl with a great body. But the scars on the tummy is a letdown. The neh neh has overcome the letdown. Spent a worth 40 min with this girl and here is my rating.

look;7 (i like her small face)
boobs;C-D (not saggy type)
fj;8/10
figure;8.5/10(nice figure)
bbbj;7/10 (short)
attidute;8/10
damage;60
overall;8/10
rtf;depend on my time

keane16
03-01-2008, 09:55 AM
to all bro who wanna try her .... she is not feeling well today ... n she said she wanna have a 2 days rest before start working again ... :(

gohzxc
06-01-2008, 10:34 PM
HI all bros,

Same as bro Ekiman happen to saw her by chance on 4-11-07 ard 11pm++ at Lor 2X when roamming in GL, TS did not give contact :(

Based on the pic on 1st thread, guess might be her so approached and ask for rate & name...... hit the jackpot when she reply "yun yun"

look: 7 (Resemble abit like taiwan artist liu zhen)
figure: 8/10 (Small size with big boobie)
boobs: C (soft yet frim )
bj: 6/10 (with cap)
fj: 7/10 (no doggy allowed)
attidute: 8/10

Cheer.....:)
damage: 60

sparco635
14-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Thanks bro vincent for yun yun contact.understood she is around lor 2X so called her when about to reach.find her petite n size but sweet looking despite her age.went to a ulu motel n waited there as it was full house.so chatted n understood she will be here for 2 years.finally got a room n she helped me to wash up n soon we r ON the battle field.bbbj was average but at least some deep throat actions.fj was normal but one thing to comment is that her flesh is very soft,especially her boobs.came in her on missionary n she got that contracting of virgina lips(i also dun know how to describe it but i am sure u guys will know:D)when i came in her.i tips her 10 buck n total damage is 70 n 10 bucks for the room.hope u guys find this FR useful n pardon me for the lousy FR,cheers all.

Yun Yun
look: 8/10 (sweet sweet look)
hight/weight: 155/45
boobs: 8/10(at least c cup)
massage: around 5 min as i asked for it
bbbj: 7/10(abit of deep throat but not much suction)
attitude: 8/10(very friendly)
RTF: yes ( next week!! )

chimkoo
14-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Firstly I want to thank Brother Vincent for sharing Yun Yun contact quite sometimes back. I tried to contact her a couple of times but to no avail. Finally about 2 weeks ago, when I was around Geylang's vicinity, I decided to try my luck and ''Bingo" she answered. I made the arrangement to pick her up at her place and proceed to the outskirt of geylang.

She was impressive with her clothes on when I pick her up at the spot along Lor 3++.small waist, small face and big tits as promised,friendly ladylike and stylish in her chit chat She was taking it easy laid on the bed, chit chat and smoked. She is into smoking and for you bros who hate the smell, give her a miss.

Now the real stuff
Small lovely face, high forehead, lovely tits, nipples small and pink,3 inch vertical scar on lower belly, not so bad from caesarian at 18 yrs old, very fair and very smooth skin type, slender legs, not much ass really,lovely nails on hands and feet. Setback is not much vocal expressions, blowjob was nice but average. Pussy hair not too thick & age about 37 yrs old.

The complexion again was the highlight smooth with a ivory feel & height around 5ft and below for ease of carrying around.

Best of all, did not rushed me took about 1.5 hrs

josshan
14-01-2008, 08:50 PM
bro chimkoo,

please clarify whether u meant age 27 or 37? u typed 37, looks like a typo error to me as the earlier posts in this thread leads me to think more like 27...

27 and 37 big difference....am sure most bros will get a damn big shock if we all think 27 then turn out look like 37...:eek:

chimkoo
15-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Dear All

Sorry for the typo error. It should be 27 yrs old, my apologies.

interestin_V
16-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks to Bro Vince for his contact. What I can say about the session... You are just mesmerised by her jugs ... very nice very shapely. She is absolutely no atitude and good to talk to. Thanks for the recommendation.

holyshit
19-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Thks bro vincent for Yun Yun contact. Actually engaged her services last wk but 2 busy to post fr till now. Here it goes, just a brief fr

looks: 7/10 (For her age, she still looks gd)
Origin : Shangai
bod : 8/10 (Sexy & Petite, looking at her bod just makes me horny! :D)
boobs: 8/10 (Even when she was fully clothed, can c dat she has a big pair or racks, hehehe!)
bj: 6.5/10(Ok, was a bit short but normally i prefer bbbj)
fj: 7/10 (was moaning away but i tink was just an act)
attitude: friendy gal (was complaining to me dat her stylist had cut her hair 2 short & make her hair look bad, lol)
RTF: Perhaps

Tawwa
19-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Bro

What a pair of boobies.....can't wait to have a session...pls pls pm me the contact...thanks a lot in advance.....:)

keane16
22-01-2008, 06:49 PM
to all bro who wanna try her or rtf her ...

she's back aft a week rest ... just had my session wif her just now ... hehe ...

happy bonking ....

cheers

boysaigon
23-01-2008, 12:57 PM
thanks to bro V for her contact...was her first man yesterday...

there are much things said by other bros here liao ...so i shall just go thru with my stats:

look: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (for those who's not sure what is a C..try her; dont mislead pple by saying got D lah...)
fj:6.5/10 (cos got bro after me...so kind of rushing me...)
bbbj:7/10
GFE: 6.9/10 (want to give 7 but not really there lor)
overall :7/10

she is friendly and chatty lah..so for a good budget VFM bonk...go for her :D

Frednbc
28-01-2008, 05:03 AM
Here's my FR from about a week ago.

Called her and met her in a Geylang hotel. She said I was her first customer in 5 days as she had been resting due to personal matters.

boobs: 7/10 (she's slim yet busty so I have no complaints here)
FJ:6.5 /10 (I wasn't particularly satisfied as she seemed kinda of distracted)
bbbj:7/10 (only short time)
GFE: 6/10 (I didn't get it from her - perhaps it was me - not sure why but didn't work for me)
overall :6.5/10
RTF : Probably not

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I personally didn't really enjoy it - maybe I just didn't have chemistry with her.

sugarray
20-02-2008, 10:59 AM
20/02/08

FR on Yun Yun

many thanks to bro vinkcengoh for her contact,got her conttact from
bro vinkcengoh some time back ,but too many MM to try .last nite
pinish work late and needed to release, called a few numbers ,either
busy or tired or red flagged.eventually call yun yun and she was free

picked her up at GL, she was in a tight beige tee shirt and a greyish
short balloon skirt.the bust was bursting out the tee shirt. a short
drive to the hotel at JC.usual tcss on the way there.

Looks: 7/10 - sharp looking features with long tinted brown,slightly
curly hair

Height: 1.7m (perhaps)

Body: 7/10 - fair skin,with no blemishes or tatooes except for
a surgerical scar at the stomach.

Boobs: 9/10 - D Cupper,soft,creamy with brown nipples with small areola
shiok ,her push up bra seems too small to handle the boobs
and the nipples were jutting out

Bath : 6/10 - customary SOP bath ,cleaning up the xiao di di

Catbath : 5/10 - just for a short while nothing to shout about concentrating
on the upper body,the nipples

Frenching - 7/10, ok usual frenching

BBBJ - 6/10 - customary licking and sucking motion nodeep throating

AR : no AR performed

Painting - 5/10 yes,nice sensitive pussy ,no smell or odour,
very little fine pubic hairs. was a let down and she did not like
to be painted, so sianz hlaf - saying very sensitive etc .

CIM - no idea,never try

FJ - 6/10, did her in missionary and a very short while in cowgal
position, tried to do doggy but she says she did not like
as it was painful to her.another let down

GFE - 7/10 - friendly,chatty,keep saying first time so maybe no chemistry
maybe bonk a few more time then will have chemistry (yawn)

Rtf: will give it a miss

overall it was a standard bonk nothing to shout about apart from her boobies
perhaps it was not her day,chemistry not that strong.she smokes ( me ex smoker ,
so no problem with that). she still stands at the mid lorong of 2x after 11pm
as sometimes biz can be bad.

damage 80/- with extra tip and hong bao

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun

kraze84
20-02-2008, 11:27 AM
such a good boob not to be missed
care to share?? pm or email me @ [email protected]

vinkcengoh
20-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Wow... Solid man. So many FR for Yunyun. Glad that all of you have enjoy your bonk with her.

Don't forget to up my points if you have enjoy so much...:p

Keep the FRs cumming

Batman69
21-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Bro,

Yun Yun is a very attractive proposition indeed.
Can you pls pm me her contact no.

Thank you.

Will post Fr after mission.

regza
05-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Bro, can pm me the contacts?

spoon_civic
05-03-2008, 01:34 PM
bro,can pm me her contact?thanx

somdej
11-03-2008, 11:15 PM
IS she still around ? Can Pm me her contacts thanks

wavesg
12-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi bro...can share her [email protected]

mikeskumf
12-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi Bro,

LOOKS like a good catch... care to share her number? My email is [email protected]

Cheers,
Mike

somdej
12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Is she still around ?Can PM me her number. Thanks

F1Racing
19-03-2008, 12:02 PM
First of all, thank you Bro V for Yun Yun's contact. Give newbie like me a chance.

I have tried calling her many times, it is either she cannot make it of I cannot make the time. Then last week she MIA for so long I thought of giving her up, but the pics that Bro V put was too tempting (those boobs are just SOLID). So last nite told myself will be the last time I will call her number, if I fail then I will erase the number. When I got her at around 8pm, made appointment for 10pm. All set for the ride of my life. Then at 10pm, I rushed down to Geylang Lxx where she claim is her homeground. Called her, no answer. Called second time also no answer. My balls shrinked and really got turned off. Then my phone rang and she told me she busy and will call back after she finish with her customer.

Finally after a good 30 mins, she called and ask me to meet her at Lxx. My spirits was lifted and my breath heavy with excitement. Drove there in top speed, outmanuvere many cars, high beam those slow coach, signal left and right and arrive in no time(think Lewis Hamilton also cannot out run me).

The moment I parked, saw a lady in spaghetti stripe, signal her to come over and when she jumped into my car, oh boy, those headlights certainly shines much brighter than the HID kit of my car. She smiled sweetly, though MILF but her set of boobs will make want to just pounce on her.

Check into the hotel and actions start.

FR as follow:

Looks : 6.8 (MILF look but could have been higher if she puts on make up)
Body : 7.0 (slim and fair GREAT except for the scar on the tummy)
Boobs : 9.0 (looks & feel REAL to me. C+ cup, boob lover, die die must try)
BBBJ : 6.5 (Not much but good enough)
FJ : 6.5 (not much variation)
Kissing : 7 (good kisser and frenching was shiok)
Service: 6.5 (nothing much, no shower catbath just straight to the point)
GFE : 7 (kissing, sound effect and friendliness)
Xfactor: 7

RTF : The fatal attraction has to be her boobs! Will definitely RTF as I think the chemistry will improve and so will the session.

All bros enjoy her while shes around cos she will be leaving in 2 months time.

Cheers,

sexyvernera
20-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Sorry for the long overdue FR
Thanks to Bro Vincent for the contact mann.
Given her age and all,
her body is really fantastic mann,
fair smooth and fantastic tits!
I'm sure she was a freaking hot babe when she was in her early 20s.

Looks: 7
Boobs: 9 (really delicious tits!)
Cup: C at least
Service: We had good chemistry
RTF: Definately

vinkcengoh
27-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I understand that many of you want to bonk YunYun and some want to RTFs.

Good News!!!!

YunYun is back in town!!!

She just called me, HP number no change.

For those have not try her, feel free to email me at [email protected] for her contact.

Let's review those wonderful live pics again.:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/20112007267aa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007270aa.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/oldskoool79/21112007274aa.jpg

watashi30
29-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Last night felt horny, so contacted her and had a session with her. We met up at Lrg 39, her pair of boobs really attracted me when she walked toward me.

Below is my short FR for her:

Looks : 7 / 10 -MILF looking and there's wrinkles on her face. She is friendly and quite talkative. She looks quite cute when she smiles.

Body : 8/ 10 -Soft C cup boobs. Very handful and nice to grab.

BBBJ : 7.5/ 10 - A very nice BBBJ was given until I almost CIM

Catbath : 5 / 10 - So so only. Nothing much

Attitude : 9 / 10 - Very friendly and willing to chat whatever u want

FJ : 7 / 10 - Did her in missionary and Cowgirl.

Overall Service : 8/ 10 - Just for her big neh neh. Worth it already.

Damage : - $120/2/2 (Room charges not included). Only do once coz tired already

RTF : - Yes. Would like to try breast fuck:D

Jotayahu18
31-03-2008, 11:33 AM
From the pics seen, thought that she may looked matured. I was wrong. To my surprise, when I first saw her in person, she actually looks younger than her actual age and the pics herein.

Her greatest assets: her hugh melons; no horse run. One of the best i had eaten. Due to her shyness, she dun like to wear sexy clothes, thus seldom expose her strength. She tends to cover them fully. What a waste. However, the moment she remove her clothing, my dick immediately salute her.

Good news for tarma lover. She has tag team partner if you would like to experience it. Damage wise? Check with her. Will definitely try soon.

HERE'S MY SUMMARIZED FR:
Height : 1.6m
Weight: 47kg (petite size; waistline: 24-25 est.; used to be smaller)
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 - 36C++
Frenching - 7/10
BBBJ - 6/10 - gently licking and sucking , like eating ice cream
Painting - 7/10
CIM - Never request
FJ - 7/10, did her mainly in missionary and cowgal
position,
GFE - 8/10 - friendly,chatty
Damage: 120/2/2 exclude rm; WORTH EVERY DOLLARS OF IT.
Rtf: Why not? Unless there are better melons than hers????

EvilRalf
11-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi Bro Vinkcengoh, may I have the contact of this gem?

Thanks in advance

takefive
11-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks to bro vincengoh for sharing her contact with me few weeks back.

Had a session with her last week at lavender.Felt hungry that night and remembered those photos, so tried to sms Yunyun for a slot. Replied me she was busy, only free an hour later. So i thought sian liao, no luck. So wander different lor looking for replacement. 30 mins later, got sms fr Yunyun, saying she's free now at lavender. Told her to wait while i pio there. Got a room n sms her rm no. 2 mins later, door alarm sounded.

1st look, matured woman with GREAT tits!!

Wasting no time, attacked those headlights like deprived of boobs for ages...
Got a bj but no bbbj, but don't matter, bonk her like mad till come in missionary after pumping for 10 mins. Didn't even give her a chance to react!!

Looks: 6/10 - sharp features, long tinted n slightly curly hair. Some freckles below both eyes, so not attractive enough to me. Very high forehead, so used hair to cover it at most times.

Height: 1.6m

Body: 6.5/10 - fair skin,with no blemishes or tatooes except for
a childbirth scar at the stomach.

Boobs: 7/10 - C Cup?? very soft neh neh with brown nipples with small areola. Quite nice to suck them slowly into your mouth...:p

Bath : 6/10 - customary SOP bath ,cleaning up the xiao di di

Catbath : 5/10 - just for a short while nothing to shout about concentrating
on the upper body,the nipples

Frenching -6/10, a bit frenching

Painting - 5/10 yes,nice sensitive pussy ,no smell or odour,
very little fine pubic hairs. was a let down and she did not like
to be painted, so sianz hlaf - saying very sensitive etc .

CIM - no idea

FJ - 6/10, did her in missionary and came in a very short time

GFE - 6/10 - friendly,chatty,but no chemistry

Btw, she seem to have a funny smell coming from her, something like what u smell after u eat in a busy hawker center. Quite a turn off !!

overall it was a standard bonk nothing to shout about apart from her boob :D

damage: 60 + room

Rtf: Not likely.

Thanks again to bro vincengoh for sharing!

hq13sib
11-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for the contact ...
Below is my short FR....

Look : 7
Smile : 7
Boobs: C or C plus
Remark: Great bod wif nice boobs
RTF : Maybe

benedict888
28-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks to bro vincengoh for the contact. Got it long time ago, but nv had the chance to try out, till today. 1st contact was last Nov but she busy. 2nd contact was during CNY, but hp not contactable.. think she went back homeland then. 3rd contact was last sat, but she not feeling well due to hot wave these days. Finally, my perservance paid off this evening.. :p

Around lunch time, sent a sms to arrange this evening, and was delighted she said ok. Damn it, the rest of the day seems to pass like years...

Finally, its time to have some action.. fast hand fast leg drive down Gland and wait for her.. reach in 15min and gave her a call.. she appear on the other side and first impression is a chio MILF with petite body and her huge spotlight juz shine so brightly... nb, while walking to hotel so many guys also ganna the spotlight :cool:

Open a room for her to go up first, while I chiong to 711 buy some plastic.. back in about 3m33sec. sit down on bed and have some talkcock session ... then she start to strip liao.. nb.. her bra definitely cannot contain her 2 melons.. see liao marikita raya singapura.. then left bra and underwear talk with me.. piang.. how can i lose? i strip myself gin gin also.. talk talk talk.. her nipple came out also dont know.. bra really too small.. she say she becoming D liao.. i guess so too.. cos i had a C gf before.. and hers was beyond C arena liao.. and ya.. her nipple is pink!~! how often u can get an asian with pink raisin? so delicious looking

ok.. enough jw, went into bathroom and pong pong liao.. think she less than 160cm ba.. anyway she clean my kuku bird clean clean.. enjoying her cleaning process.. then i also dont know why my hands end up on her neh neh :o

back onto the bed.. she ask me wan bj or bbbj? i said up to her.. then she gave a bj instead say its more hygiene.. she begin sucking my balls and gave a teasing lick on my dicky before capping and sucking.. not a bad feeling

change position, get her lie down, and i start to kiss her all over.. and attack the 2 softballs (really soft.. like beancurd) veri veri smoothing, soft and delicious.. wan to give her a nice painting, but she dont wan say itchy? anyway her pussy is nice too.. veri light and few hair, no thick bush.. anyway guess she not a veri wet girl.. cos she use ky gel.. mmm.. anyway get to KFC fingering-good with her pussy till she say itchy again? haha

heckcare liao.. keep looking at her bust really makes u more horny, get into missionary position and slide my shaft in.. 1st gear drag a bit, then 2nd gear also drag, after which 3rd 4th 5th gear all full burst liao.. in meantime, get to french her also.. get her up and in sitting position, get to lick her nips while she ride on me...

getting hotter, get her to lie down again and held her legs high up to the ceiling, and get some DP.. can feel her using her cunt to squeeze my didi.. feeling a bit shag, get her up to bonk me, while i some rest and prep for last burst of fire...

while she on top, can enjoy the full pano view of twin tower having earthquake.. cant tahan liao.. get her down and on my turbo charged mode and fire my last burst of fire... with runaway gun IA mode.. cant stop liao.. and the runaway gun stop onli when all ammos are used up

she said i cum a lot .. told her too shiok liao.. after tat had another small talk with her.. while she get entertained by my hp software which make her photo twisted and looked funny.. after tat bath liao.. prep to go back.. but had the feeling to have another go.. but think think monday nia.. later too shag for work.. save for another day.. if not, sure chiong round 2 fight..

Looks: 7.5 on MILF scale
HT/WT: approx 160/40something
Body: 8 (petite and suits her)
Boobs: 9.9 (for her C-D cup with pink raisin)
Attitude: 9
Bath: 6 normal
BJ: 7
Frenching: 7
Fingering: 5 (she used KY jelly)..
Painting: 1 (only give a kiss)
FJ: 8 (with cunt squeeze)
RTF: Likely (before she returns)
Overall: 8
Damage: 60 + 20 room + 1.33333 plastic

A friendly gem with big soft boobs plus pink nips is her x-factor.. she leaving in a month time.. get it while stock last..
:)

benedict888
29-04-2008, 07:52 PM
well.. there are bros who pm me for her contact:
let's juz respect the rules of game here;
and give respect to ts also

no offence..
cheers

Best regards
:)

lalaTalk
02-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Hi all this my 1st FR and my ang mo 1/2 1/2 : P

A big Thanks to vinkcengoh i pm him for her no.thank alot

1day ago i called her ask for her around 530pm +++ haha cannot wait : P than set lo than i take a cap (haha bo car : ( ) to her place than i waited her. WAAAAAAAA when i saw her the two papaya really big leh : P than we when to lolong 28 there get a room : P than bath lo we start i keep on playing her papaya than i ask her whats your cup she say C but looks to me like a D cup woo than BJ me hmm was ok no bad : ) than we start to yohayo soon after cum lo hehe very fast 1 : x

look - 7/10
body - 7/10
boobs - 9/10 (boobs lover )
BBBJ - 6.5/10 ( hmm think she can make it more batter )
FJ - 7.5/10 ( her sound not bad )
Attitude - 9/10 ( really gd nice n east talk )
Damage: $60 bucks w/o room

Big Boobs lover out there this is sure a good 1 ^ ^
I enjoy it

Thx vinkcengoh

Guy_Smiley
21-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Is this Yun Yun still around huh? Tried calling her hp always kena "CUP" by user.

vinkcengoh
14-11-2008, 06:24 AM
GOOD NEWS !!!

YunYun, the fair & Busty 36C-D Shanghai PRC is back in business again. All previous bros who have try her, I believe you can still remember her solid body very clearly.

Just had 2 bonks with her. See her boobs, brother already stand up.

Origin: Shanghai

Looks: 7 (Young Milf Look.)
Body: 7/10 (Very Slim & Slender one. Small Waist.)
Skin: 9/10 (This is my fav, very fair & smooth.)
Boobs: 9/10 (This is always the best part of YunYun, huge & soft natural 36C-D Cup boobies with pinkish protruding nipples. SOLID!!!!)

BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Many positions, my fav position with her is doggy in front of mirror - the sight of it wah lao... excellent. Next is YunYun riding on me with her boobs moving up & down.

Attitude: 9/10 (Always so friendly)

Cost: Best Bonk ONLY SGD$60/per shot.
RTF: never_ending.

Bros who are keen for RTF or new bonks, pls pm or email me [email protected] for YunYun's contact.

IT's PICTURES TIME again. Let's have a good view of her nice boobs. Just taken live pics. Like it, up me ah.... Thanks

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/2989672bcb30f86b4c22ba3fe3fcdf4a1a50e64.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/298967495671b38219d6dfc7b78294135d6f2ed.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/2989673fa8179e42379dc38b69b4aee4fa2597d.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2988/2988806bf8273559bb880fbee975c1c9404d172.jpg

vinkcengoh
14-11-2008, 06:28 AM
Another SOLID PIC !!!

Look at those nipples :D

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/29897158e933848e8628429e0bfaabc4ff491f3.jpg

lalaTalk
14-11-2008, 09:00 AM
OMG she is back this 1 very gd titis lover dun miss must try it.big thanks vinkcengoh update ^ ^

nyquist
15-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Nice picrures.. Tempting :)

mj_23
22-11-2008, 05:38 AM
GOOD NEWS !!!

YunYun, the fair & Busty 36C-D Shanghai PRC is back in business again. All previous bros who have try her, I believe you can still remember her solid body very clearly.

Boobs: 9/10 (This is always the best part of YunYun, huge & soft natural 36C-D Cup boobies with pinkish protruding nipples. SOLID!!!!)

FJ: 8/10 (Many positions, my fav position with her is doggy in front of mirror - the sight of it wah lao... excellent. Next is YunYun riding on me with her boobs moving up & down.

Bros who are keen for RTF or new bonks, pls pm or email me [email protected] for YunYun's contact.

IT's PICTURES TIME again. Let's have a good view of her nice boobs. Just taken live pics. Like it, up me ah.... Thanks

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/2989672bcb30f86b4c22ba3fe3fcdf4a1a50e64.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/298967495671b38219d6dfc7b78294135d6f2ed.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2989/2989673fa8179e42379dc38b69b4aee4fa2597d.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2988/2988806bf8273559bb880fbee975c1c9404d172.jpg

hey, bro... PM me contact?

adubaha
20-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi TS, just to check with you, is YY back in business again???

I'm RTF her if she's in business again...

her no never change right???

samueltoh
28-12-2008, 09:41 AM
GOOD NEWS !!!

just try her yesterday night.... really as what the TS had said....thanks TS for sharing her number....for bro who haven't try please make your best choices now... don't miss it...
hope TS can up my points ,thanks...

tommy820810
28-12-2008, 10:22 AM
wallow....her body really power! Samuel, Is her looks good??

zuge8
31-12-2008, 05:34 AM
PM her contacts pls!

janet.gunn
09-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks Bro TS for YY ctc. Got it long time ago, but c/n find time to meet up till 2 days ago.

After enjoying the pics put up by bro TS which feature her beautiful melons..super horny; text her around lunch time to arrange for a session.

Pick her up at her place and saw a petite MILF that must be quite a stunner in her younger years. She dressed pretty 'wrapped up' that day and concealed the much talk about spotlights. We went to a motel recommended by her & once there, she removed her double layer concealment clothes..OMG...those melons contrasting with her tiny waistline.:eek:.. & her bra screaming out to you about the load that it has been carrying.. straightway make my didi marikita liao.. she ask me if I want to shower, of course lah...I stripped & she tease me about my erected dick, say so fast so hard liao...I told her, see her melons so 'surreal' how not to hard! In the bathroom we rubbar rubbar each other and I cannot resist grabbing those melons with nice pink nipple!~ would have suck on them straightway if not becos of the soap! so delicious looking...

Quickly end our shower and cannot wait to start the real action.... she catbath me and gave me a bj which I have to calm myself from coming too soon...she see my agony and ask if she can ride me.. I give her a 'what the F r u waiting for look' and it was a breathtaking sight to see her melons raising and swinging in front of me. I squeeze those melons and she let go a moan that sound like I was perhaps a bit too hard on them but from the sadistic pt, it was quite a turn on...hehe...

My turn to service her and she dislike being painted:rolleyes: so catbath her all over.. and attack those wonderful melons.. veri soft.. like beancurd & veri veri soft and delicious..

Cannot tahan liao, shaft my rod in her lovehole and give her my 'too fast too furious' pumping in missionary.....looking at those melons swinging left right center really makes me damn horny, that I accelerate my pace even faster..she was moaning wildly..& can sense her dam was broken as her juices overflowing with obvious pluck plack sound effect with my thrusting(later she tell me she long time did not get pump until so wet..hehe)...Switch her to doggie & with the mirror reflection of her melons ding dong-ing with every thrusts...wow..priceless...

Turn her around back to missionary, lifted her slightly and switch to high gear pumping again..fast slow..fast fast slow..fast fast fast..once again her moaning start and can feel her contraction while I gathered all my strength to full acceleration..then..fireworks & eruption...:D

Both of us laid on the bed in arms for a while and she look at me with those GFE eyes that is straight out of the movie.. told her the session is one of the best bong that I ever have and she said she felt the same too..hehe..shiok.. after tat TCSS for a while and told her to call me when she return..(She will be going back after CNY)

Shall not go into the ratings which I guess should be same as bros who had +ve experience with her earlier. Anyway, she is a must F for boobs lover like myself, friendly, good attitude definitely worth the damage at that rate..Catch her before she is gone...

ssgghhkk
10-01-2009, 04:33 PM
here is my feedback,a bit mature for me but much younger in her age(31),her boobs n tits is at age 18 level.elegant n naughty personality.she is the best for boobs lovers.
tks bro xiao xx

janet.gunn
12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
bro,
can i have yun yun contact??
i promise a FR after the bonk....plss

For those who PM me for ctc. Please asked from TS lah. Basic Courtesy protoccol in SBF forum mah. Later get zapped then u know!:rolleyes:

ICHEONG
01-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Please give me her contact no, thanks

fusion2009
12-02-2009, 02:20 PM
As promised, a short FR (england not good)....

Body: Nice, small build, but got birth cut lines on the tummy.
Boobs: Great!!! Not C le...... It must be D la...

The rest SOP.

Best about her, very friendly and chatty. Me old uncle le, so talking to her most of the time rather than playing with her.... U know, recession on and on and on.... kinda stress out..... my personal asset shrink 46%!!!!

Heard that from her that she just got spike by some asshole and rob her $$$... dun know true or not.....

Summary: Great Boobs and nice lady to hang out!

dmon
16-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi Bro vinkcengoh,

Please pm me her contact. Interesting lobang.
Thank you. :D

B@@BSm@n
16-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Thanks to bro TS for giving me such a memorable VD experience

I met YY at the designated meeting place. I would say that she is punctual. I was mesmerised by her sweet innocent voice despite her age.

Back to action....usually I would been rather cautious of my expectations for a 30+ milf. But YY provided me with all sorts of pleasant surprises. When I first saw her melons, I was like WOW! My natural instincts would be to feel them. Confirm 100% soft & natural 36C real stuff! I asked her how she managed to get such melons on her 24-25 inches waistline body frame. She said she is borned with them

What follows is out of the world experience...after she strips, she invited me to the bathroom. She just hugged me & took the initiative to french me :D OMG! how can I reject such a lovely invitation. I just returned her kindness & we frenched passionately in the bathroom like some long lost lovers

We continued our frenching in bed....until she gave me a naughty look :rolleyes: I ask her if she has any lover. She coyly responded that I am her lover on VD tdy! That really boosted my ego :p Without any word; she just cathbathed me from head to toe....the only adjective I can think of now is shiok! She just continued her catbath & suddenly started to BJ me. Wow...it was so mindblowing that I almost cummed!

Told her to stop & change to cowgal position. She rocks with such force & coupled with her Jap AV stereo, I can no longer take it anymore if I were to let her continue. I got her to go on her fours. Guessed what? She instinctively positioned herself to be facing the dressing table with the mirrror facing her. This lady sure knows what a man wants :D Without further delays, I just rammed her with all my might & looking at her organsmed face with her sexy moaning, I just cummed!!

She commented that making love with me is just like making love to her bf. Dunno whether true or not; but full marks for her GFE!

What impresses me is that she did not just go to the shower immediately after I cummed, but stayed in bed & cuddled with me while i chit chatted with her for 15 mins

All these for the costs of 60/1/1. She is an absolute gem

Thanks again to TS for sharing this gem with me on VD itself

dmon
17-02-2009, 07:05 AM
hi bros, pardon my ignorance.
Do we have to purchase our own condoms?
Or will she provide us with it? Cos usually I go to spa, massage and fishtank.
They provide us with condoms. Please advice. Thank you. :D

ken3399
17-02-2009, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=dmon;3485616]hi bros, pardon my ignorance.
They provide us with condoms. Please advice. Thank you. :D[/

Hello bro, she is a freelance and most freelance do not carry "Condoms" with them in case they are spot check. Only those gals with OKT & room at a designated location will provide you with condoms. :p

tzr250sg
17-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi TS, have miss out this gem, care to share her contact?
Thks in advance!!

Gd2day
17-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Hi TS, have miss out this gem, care to share her contact?
Thks in advance!!

Bro TS,

Already PM you.

Can i have her contact?

Gd2day

nevermine
18-02-2009, 02:06 AM
hi bro,

had sent an email to you for yun yun contacts bt yet to heard from u.
dun mind can PM me her contact?
thank in advance.

nevermine
18-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Hi bro,

i had email you last week for her contacts bt yet to hear from u.
if you dun mind, pls Pm mi her contacts.thank you.

dmon
18-02-2009, 07:26 AM
[QUOTE=dmon;3485616]hi bros, pardon my ignorance.
They provide us with condoms. Please advice. Thank you. :D[/

Hello bro, she is a freelance and most freelance do not carry "Condoms" with them in case they are spot check. Only those gals with OKT & room at a designated location will provide you with condoms. :p

oic. thank you bro for enlightening me. :)
Anyways, I booked her yesterday. abt 4 hours later, she smsed me saying that shes on red alert. alamak. sian. So i booked another one. Lucky got substitute. :D

suckerll
18-02-2009, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=ken3399;3486499]Anyways, I booked her yesterday. abt 4 hours later, she smsed me saying that shes on red alert. alamak. sian. So i booked another one. Lucky got substitute. :D
so she should be out of action for another 4 days :(

vinkcengoh
18-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Notice:

YunYun is on red alert at the moment. Will be ready for bonking this Sunday again.

Once again, YunYun would like to thank all bros here for your continuous support and RTF again and again. :)

astrofighter
18-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Here's a late FR from after taking Yunyun on Monday night.
Called her up around 9 plus and she say she was working and will call me back in 30 mins time.

So, I was roaming around area G while waiting for her. When she called, she asked me go to L20 to pick her up at 1 of the hotel there. Ok, did that and she happily hoped onto my car. Saw that her boobs really quite big and seems quite identical to the pictures that TS took. So, faster took her to another hotel to QC her boobs.

Along the way, she was quite chatty, boasting that she only do 4 clients a day and she has many regular customers rtf for her.

Reached hotel, took off all and proceed to bath with her. She clean my rod thoroughly and I went out to bed to await her action.

Not much catbath for me, just some licking and sucking action on the nipples. Then she head south and ask me for condom before giving me a bj. Ask her if i can do it without cap and she continued to give me a good blow, not bad, but soon enough, she asked for cap again and i gave it to her reluctantly.

She then went on top of me, rode for a while before asking me to ride her.
I turned around and start to give her long shafts in and out, all the way out and all the way in... Then I went faster and faster and then KI flip her to the endside of the bed and proceed with "Old man push cart" and followed by entering with her lying on the side... And finally doggie her and I made her stand by the bedside while I rammed her all the way till I cum...

Name: Yunyun
Looks: 6.5/10 Not bad, quite fair for a milf
Figure: 7.5/10 giving lots of credits for her soft and big boobs
Attitude: 8/10 Quite obliging
BBBJ: 7/10 It could be better if she blew me longer
FJ: 8/10 She got wetter and wetter
RTF: Yes, if she dun have so much regular customer coming back... haha...

Thanks TS for the wonderful contact. It was shiok to see her big boobs juggle during the action...

Gd2day
24-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Many thks to TS for her contact.

Guess i am one of the 1st to try her after her code red.

Will not go into details as there are already a lot of FRs on Yunyun.

Name: Yunyun
Looks: 6.0 - not really my cup of tea
Body:7.1 - Fair, smooth but with a scar on her tummy (childbirth)
Boobs:8.2 - her 36D assets, real and soft. :D almost like beancurd but there yet. i have felt an angmoh's beancurd neh neh b4
BJ: 5.5 - needs improvement, she did not want bbbj and i was disappointed:(
FJ: 7.0 - not bad with some moaning
GFE: very strong, TCSS for at least 30 min.
Overall: Good Bonk, would go as far as to say value for money
DMG: 70 (excluding rm & CD)
RTF:Maybe, gotta try other good stuff 1st.:cool:

TS, tried to up you but found that i up you before and currently the forum wants me to spread my rep pts around 1st. Will rem to up you later when i can. Thks again for her contacts.:)

Pls appraoch TS for her contact.

xiao liao
24-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi TS, I have been trying to call her with the previous number but no luck... did she change her number? can u PM me? Thanks!

loveDD
24-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Hi TS, I have been trying to call her with the previous number but no luck... did she change her number? can u PM me? Thanks!

She gone back already

Gd2day
24-02-2009, 12:12 PM
No, Yunyun will be here at least up till end Mar.

Had a session with her yesterday only......

vinkcengoh
24-02-2009, 01:30 PM
YunYun is still around for awhile. She has recently changed her HP no due to some incident.

Pls contact me for new number. ;)

newbalone82
05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi bro,

Would love to try her before she leaves our shore. Had her no. before but lost it.

Can you please share her ctc no. again?

Thanks.

porn
07-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes totally agree with bro vinkcengoh she's still around, have just try her again after missing in action for quite sometime, in fact she's the first FL that i really RTP, ya those delicious boobs swaying while u r in action & her friendly personality really make her one of the BEST FL i encounter. Was told by her that she will be here till Aug or change plan again?:confused: Nevertheless pls get contact from bro Vinkcengoh as her service is really tip-top not forgetting those swaying BIG BOOBS.:D

ThunderToad
08-03-2009, 03:58 AM
I am really keen to see this elegant lady.
Please pm contacts. Thanking Bros in advance. :-)

chris8080
10-03-2009, 01:18 PM
1st thx alot bro vin for sharing this nice YY to me :D

here's my short FR ~~~~~

Looks: 6/10 (her 眼袋 got black mark there so see le not so gd)
Figure: 8/10 (skinny type)
Boobs: 10/10 (i never gave a high score here b4, but for YY her tua neh neh is really dam nice and dam BIG)
Pussy: 7/10 (no fingering for me :confused: but not much hair, and thats no hair around the G-spot and hole there)
Frenching: yes
Catbath: normal sop, just suck nipple then went south to bj
BJ: 5/10 (very short bj and some deep throat)
FJ: 7/10 (nice seeing when cowgirl's time, her tua neh neh running here and there :p
Attitude: 8/10 (very friendly)
RTF: Yes maybe but not for her service, for her tua neh neh, never see b4 so nicesss tua neh neh ;) ....

kesyersoze
11-03-2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for her new contact that I managed to RTF her almost 1 year later :D

Heard from her about her unlucky incident with a customer resulting in the loss of her mobile amongst other personal things....

Anyways, heres my FR:
Looks: 6/10 (panda eyes due to lack of zzzzzz.....)
Boobs: 10/10 (this twin towers are the reasons i skip lunch to bonk her :D)
Frenching: NIL (she smokes, i dun.....)
Catbath: SOP
BJ: 6/10 (covered for safety sake, deep throat for about 5mins)
FJ: 7/10 (nice swinging boobs when shes riding u, bang her silly in doggie with her facing the mirror and me giving it all that i have got!)
Attitude: 8/10 (very friendly and chatty)
RTF: Yup (those tits are calling out to me.......:p)

Cheers!:D

Pussylicious
11-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Apologise my very very late FR....in fact I had my sexxion was abt 3wks ago!
Thx Vince for sharing, hope u hv found new "chai" again!

here's my short FR !!

Looks: 7.5/10 (consider well kept for her age)
Figure: 8/10 (she's petite but yet able to bear big boobs, amazing!)
Boobs: 9/10 (she's a COW!)
Pussy: 7/10 (she has little hair, natural as what she told me. No smell, nice to finger and lick...slurrrppp!)
Frenching: yes
Catbath: quite normal
BJ: 7/10 (start from shower, and follow thru to the bed, phew!)
FJ: 7/10 (she really use all her cunt power to sueeze my didi...didi almost choke!)
Attitude: 8/10 (very friendly)
RTF: Still hv some backlogs to clear , once clear will definitely RTF her again)

areohorn69
13-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Just had a session with her this afternoon.
Must say she is good looking, sexy and well figure at her age.
All bros out there, take good care of her....she is fun and a delicious babe.
Here's my FR:
Looks: 7/10 (well kept, very fair)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim and curvy)
Boobs: 9/10 (WOW!!!!!!! really stands out and delicious)
Pussy: 7/10 (tight and wet)
Catbath: SOP
BJ: 8/10 (shiok!! especially when sucking my ding dongs ...hehehe)
FJ: 8/10 (tried many styles, good sound systems, wet and warm..... very obliging, not rushing...... willing to do what you want)
Attitude: 9/10 (very easy-going, not rushing, obliging, GFE)
RTF: YES but have more gems to taste ........

PureHeart
18-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Bro vinkcengoh, please PM me her contact. I think she is my type. Promise a good FR after trying. Thanks.

hilo
02-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks bro Vinkcengoh for her contact. Have met up with Yun Yun 4 times, last on Tues afternoon. Picked her up from her place at L3X and went to usual room. By now her GFE is quite strong and once in the room we hugged and frenched like no tomorrow with lots of tonque action and soft moans from her. Then proceeded to bathe together and she washed my didi thoroughly while I fondled her real soft and natural C-D boobs and tuned her small erect pinkish nipples. She has a petite body and her boobs are not saggy but still firm for her age of 33. Really love her boobies which are more rounded kind unlike Ah Mei's huge papayas.

After the bath, went to bed and frenched again passionately. Then she went below and gave me a slow bbbj with deep throat and balls licking. Really shiok. After that did fj missionary, then sideways for a long time while playing with her breasts and frenching her. Finally finished off with doggie style and exploded on hearing her soft moans and seeing in the side mirror her sexy slim body and bouncy boobs being bonked by me.

Will RTF her again. Damage is $60 ex room and cd.

snakedoctor
03-04-2009, 08:07 AM
bro please can i have yun yun's contact?

asdu
04-04-2009, 04:28 PM
thanks to bro vinkcengoh for yunyun's contact, i had a really good time with her not long ago. Actually i have been following yunyun's thread for the longest time but never got down to looking for her, but when i did, i sure as hell did not regret.

i arranged with yunyun to meet late at night. after i checked into the room, she came shortly. As i opened the door, i found that she was really well maintained although i could tell her age. And then my eyes landed upon her well endowed chest that really was fantastic considering her petite size and slim waist. We started chatting, about her bust as well as her mentioned ahmei, who was unfortunately caught a while back. Some bros here must have told her the story, hence she is careful and wary of new customers too.

After a bit of tcss, we stripped down to nothing and went to the shower. After cleaning ourselves and me having a good time with her fun bags, we adjourned to the bed when the action started proper. We frenched and i had my face planted onto her huge assets and fingers playing with her wetness. She then commented that it is time for her to service me, giving me a good lick and down to a bj. It would have been better if she were to offer bbbj, as that will make me want to go to rtf more. But still, the bj was quite good. She then came up onto me to ride me, and seeing the jiggle, no the jumping of her huge chest in front of me was just out of this world. My hands planted itself perfectly onto the 2 soft mounds that they could not fully cover. Seeing her ecstatic face and the great feeling i have on my hands and in my groin, i have no words.

She got tired and i decided to show her what i was made of. I carried her around and started to pump her in the missionary. She is really tight as i can feel her resistance when i push in and out, and she closed her eyes and moaned loudly to the rhythm of our beat. We then changed position as i hit her from the back with doggy. She had a nice butt to hold on to when doing doggy and i alternating from squeezing her butt to moving forward to grab her two swaying papayas. typing this makes me excited already. I rammed her really hard and fast for about 7 mins and we switched back to missionary wheelbarrow with her legs on my shoulders and my hands on her bosom. I just rammed and pumped like a madman and she was flailing and moaning until I finally came out a huge load. Whats left is 2 sweaty bodies and a great sensation.

We cleaned up for a smoke and chat before leaving the room. thanks again to bro vinkcengoh for the contact. will continue to look for yunyun before she leaves out shores. cheers.

nevermine
06-04-2009, 02:39 AM
hi to all the bro out there,
dun mind can pass mi her contacts?wish to try.thx.

i1papaya
06-04-2009, 06:29 AM
hi to all the bro out there,
dun mind can pass mi her contacts?wish to try.thx.

You are asking from many threads including my thread for HX CTC and at the same time I see the way you post asking for CTC getting from any bro?:mad:
Is this mean if a TS or any bro provide you her CTC, you will give out easily? Aren't this risking the gem to Nuisance callers or AV?

Basic untold rule is to get CTC only from the Thread Starter(TS) or the Thread Manager(TM) instead of going to every one and PM them!:mad:

snowboarding
07-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Thx bro for the ctc! Yesterday night meet up with her (at last) because our time clash. lolx, neverthless she is a very nice person who will think for you first before anything.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (Very Fair and elegant, smooth skin, nice slender legs)
Boobs: 36C (Nice huge NATURAL & SOFT breasts)
BBBJ/BJ: 7/10 (Willing to please)
FJ: 7/10
Atitude: 10/10
RTF: Yes, hard to find such nice natural busty PRC around
Price: 60/1/1

tzr250sg
08-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi TS, me interested in this gem, care to share?
Thks in advance!!

captain20081000
08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
She must be my next dish... waiting for TS bro's reply on the contact! Thk u for sharing.

acecon_
09-04-2009, 01:23 PM
hi bro i would like to try this gem. could you share the contact pls? thanks!

captain20081000
10-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks Vinkcengoh bro for sharing. I must say she is well worthy the money. Typical Shanghai type of girl, knows how to take care herself and you. Can fxck, can talk, can share. Most importantly, I enjoyed it.

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (butt can be better)
Boobs: 9/10 (I like her boobs a lot especially BEFORE she takes off)
Pussy: 8/10 (considered really good at her age)
Frenching: Yes
Catbath: really SOP
BJ: 8/10 (on the bed is really good)
FJ: 7.5/10 (most done in missionary pos, and I cum when doing sideway pos - she's really wet by then)
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: my type, will RTF if time can be arranged

dmon
10-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Managed to book her finally.
Pretty SOP. The minute she took off her bra, my dick hardens. Start playing with her boobs and nipples and then she uses those melons to rub agains my body. nice. clean up and went straight to bed. Did a BJ with condom which is pretty standard. i told her to rest on bed and I screw her. She was moaning the minute I go faster. The bed made alot of noise too.

We exchange position and she ride on my dick. The best sight ever. Her boobs when up and down. I played with her nipples while fucking.
Then, I grab her, hold her tightly and carry her standing, while fucking. Luckily, she was light. But a good 20-30 seconds only lar. haha.I cummed inside her and then we proceed to the bath. Bath me and masturbate me. While masturbating me, she suck on my nipples hard and I pinch her protruding nipples hard too. this scene is damn hot. Cos this time, I also moan. lol. I cummed again. mission accomplished. :D

Looks: 7/10 ( pleasant to look at )
Figure: 7.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: 8/10 ( quite tight )
Frenching: didnt try
Catbath: She used her boobs to rub against me
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: for budget bonks, will come again

sydneyleong
10-04-2009, 03:22 AM
Can share her contact, please! TIA

kennyboy1314
10-04-2009, 01:15 PM
hi bro, may i have her contact pls? thanks!!

bigbird12
10-04-2009, 02:59 PM
can i also hv it .. thanks

dunicorn
14-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Oooo... she still AROUND ! :D

decided to hunt for this post as lost contact.

Yupz.. she is a gem.. mature but well maintained and her assets are very
"therupatic" :D

She is a nice gal guys, so please treat her nicely.

snakedoctor
14-04-2009, 08:06 AM
please may i have her contact? thanks.

audemars69
14-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi Bro,
Can PM contact
many thanks :rolleyes:

romanceis
14-04-2009, 06:51 PM
hi bro just got a mai contact, chio bo 84551955... pls share busty girl contacts...tks.

rav_taz
14-04-2009, 07:08 PM
YunYun is still around for awhile. She has recently changed her HP no due to some incident.

Pls contact me for new number. ;)

Bro can let me have YunYun's contact?
Thanks...

best1a13s
14-04-2009, 08:20 PM
any bro can share the contact? thanks in advance

hangten1
14-04-2009, 09:52 PM
can i try her too?

sexboy1
15-04-2009, 11:24 AM
bro. can I ahve her contact. tks. goog thins ms share.:)

watashi30
19-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Bro can let me have YunYun's contact?
Thanks...

Hi bro, can i have the contact? Thanks

Milo80
19-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Sorry for my late FR Bro, tried her on last weeek...
Simply she worth the $$$$$$

Name : YunYun
Looks: 7 / 10 (for MILF,got heavy eyebag)
Body : 7.5 / 10 (tummy is flabby)
Boobs: 9 / 10 (if u see her u know liao, her main assets, 34C cant judge, my hands cant squzze finish)
BBBJ: 8 / 10 (Good, with combination of suction and deepthroat)
CIM: Never try (ask her yourself)
Frenching: Never Try
Painting: Never Try
FJ: 8/10 (lots of position and accomadation)
GFE: 7/10 (not much chemistry)
Attitude: 8 / 10
Overall: 7.5 /10
Damage: as per stated 60 / 1 /1 + 30 rooms..
RTF: hmm, if looking for big boobs likely will return

dicky77
22-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Thx bro vingkcengoh for sharing Yun yun's ctc.
Below my FR on Yun yun.

Looks: 7 (very pretty for milf standard)
Body: 7 (1.6m, very fair, a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 9 (natural 35D boobs confirmed by her)
Shower: wash me clean clean with her boobs and gave me deepthroat bbbj. Song...
Catbath: 7.5 (from nips to inner thighs, licks n sucks balls)
Frenching: 8 (nice tongue action but got a bit of cig smell)
Painting: never try
Fingering: never try
Bbbj: 8 (nice licking of shaft n head area, good suction with deepthroat action btw she don't allow cim :()
Fj: 8 (tight n wet pussy, soft moaning and i like her expression when kanna screwed lol)
Gfe: 8.5 (always smiling, hug together before n after session, very nice playful n chatty milf)
Damage: 100/2/2hr + tips + 20 room
Rtf: when i miss those boobies

Reccomended for bros who love pretty bigtit milfs.

spoon_civic
22-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Bro,care to share her ctc?Thanx

allankok33
25-04-2009, 03:58 PM
I am a boobs lover. Can PM the contact of this gem

Joe_Ash
25-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Bros,

My humble FR as promised to TS in return for her contact.

Booked a session with her last week (due to heavy workload, unable to post earlier, my apologies for that), arranged to pick her up at her house at lorong 3x.

First impression of her when she hopped in, was that of a sweet cutie look, wearing her grey sphagetti strap, without any intention of hiding her infamous assets.

Asked her which hotel she prefer, she replied anywhere but GL due to the endless AV raids last week, thus proceed on to a H81 outside of the area.

Upon checking into the room, can see some faint wrinkles and eyebags, but like most of the bros said, very well maintained for a lady her age.

Proceed on to strip down to our birthday suit and bathe, she started her licking and BBBJ right inside the bathroom, while I played on with her headlights (nice, soft and melon size).

After about 5 min, little bro became erected (dunno why, but had a hard time getting erected that night), and we proceed on to the bed after wiping ourselves.

SOP foreplay on the bed, after a while when she seems to be quite wet already, ram in my condom wrapped little bro into her, out came her stereo surround sound adult video moan.

Went missionary first, then doggie, and finishing off with cowgirl style.

Overall, a worthwhile gem, with a fatastic body (win hands down), at a comfortable damage in this economic climate.

Main turn off is her scar at her tummy area, and maybe her looks, cute but some bros might not like it.

RTF most probably, but would like to go and search for other gem first.

Cheers !!!

hock19
03-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Have been trying to call her for the past few days, but cannot get her? Does anyone know if she is still in the country?

Waking D're
15-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Bro,

may i have the contact please?
Thanks in advance

Vigilant42
11-12-2009, 12:56 PM
To any bros,

Please PM her contact to me. Many Thanks.

Regards
Vigilant42