PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

toms_trd
18-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi fellow bros,I m back again.
Met her @ K81 as she stay near by,was intro to her by 1 of her sisters.Anyway she's shy but once ice break she can b very friendly N nice.So bros here do b patient with her as she stil need our guidance N do treat her nice N good N she'll return u a favour.Sori for such FR,below R her info N stats

Name: A Xiang
Looks: 6.5-7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes :)
Ht: 163
Wt: 54 with bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ tender & soft with sensitive nipps
Complexion: Silky smooth tat can lick fr head to bottom,hehehe
Kissing N frenching: Yes gd kisser
Fingering N fondling: Yes
Pussy: Nice N sweet with no smell,good for licking :eek:
Bj: 6 stil have room for improvment ( cd a muz )
Fj: 7.5 missionary,cowgirl & doggie ( cd a muz )
Sound effects: stereo with soft moans tat make u steam
Damage: $60/2hrs/2x cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81 or Frangrance
She don't do house call Or serve overnite

Sori to bros of other races as she onli serve chinese

She will not serve bros who don't used cd as above mention coz for the sake of her N fellow bros,pls do understand.I believe most bros here will agree with me.

PS: she's leaving soon so bros hurry down coz bonus is given out once a year.

daisy
18-11-2007, 01:08 AM
can give me contact thanks

Moremore
18-11-2007, 01:10 AM
yo bor can PM the HP .....wish to check it up ......

darkangel
18-11-2007, 01:23 AM
wow pls confirm that it is 2 hrs 2 shots for $60? worth 2 check it out... :D

hornyclown
18-11-2007, 01:43 AM
wow! such a great deal wor.... can pm me her num please?

romancer07
18-11-2007, 02:36 AM
bro i'm interested.. can pm me or email contact to me at [email protected]?

romancer07
18-11-2007, 02:39 AM
very interested too.. pm me her number!

toms_trd
18-11-2007, 03:57 PM
1 thing i miss out tat is;
NO Anal
NO Raw
Bros here remem cd is a muz for BJ & FJ,she will reject svc bros who don't abide the rules,Thnk U

Contact given out:scoobyhoo,kuku_son,bengsg,willtan,xxcheer,roma ncer07,cupnoodle,ph1970,kissclong,peeny78,cocaineg uy,gl0806,hornyclown,moremore & daisy

Bro cuntbonk & darkangel kindly clear ur mailbox.
There r som bros here who previously ask 4 A Mei contact but todate no FR post on her,but nevertheless i'll stil give u guys hope u'll post FR N not juz ask 4 contact N bonk or din even go N bonk

There's another budget bonk,pls refer to my other thread.Thnk u :D

Addict199
18-11-2007, 07:33 PM
First of all, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact. This realli make my day.
Below is the FR but please note what i like may not to your liking...

After my yesterday disappointed bonking as it did not really satisfied me. So today start looking for new bonk...Then suddenly this thread caught my attention... bonus bonk at $60/2/2 Decided to try my luck to see if today evening 5+pm timing ok anot.
Answered my call and my request is fulfilled...She is ok with the timing.
Immediately i drove down, reached the place (khotel81) dammn it must again wait 20 mins... Gotten my room and went in.

Ting tong...I peek at my present and came in this lady. To me it like a OL that i want to bonk always. Her looks will just grow on you and i realli like her hair. This time my brother already half woke up..her eyes quite seducing indeed. She offered the SOP bath. She start to help me take off my clothes.. then she took hers off and then we proceed to bath. help to soap me up and wash my bro...wow it already standing and waiting for her liao..

Me decided to break the ice and start kissing her, realise her tongue is powerful. Requested for my bj and she is very accomodating. She helped me put on a cd and the action begins. I stand on the bed and she attacked my bro. Abit disappointed with the suction but she reinforce with her moaning sound..i lie on bed..she continued her blowing waha super shiok and with my hands roaming her touching here and there..She is realli very service oriented to me and i think she noes i like bj so she keep trying hard to blow.

After a while of blowing, she thought i was going to missionary but i told her i prefer her to ride on me till i high. She nods and get on me and ride. She directed my bro to her sis and i can tell you her moaning is so high and immediately the action begins, she is like riding here and there and i just exploded in there as i know there will be a 2nd round~ i rested there as she helps to take out the exploded round. Then she say do i need to shower first i say no need hehhe

While i am recovering, my eyes is like still actively looking at her then suddenly i got this urge mmm maybe to try shoot in mouth (but must with cd on). She came back from washing a bit then cuddle and hug me on the bed wahha. I was watching the TV to ease my resting.. then already realised her hand is reaching out for my bro teasing him. Wow immediately woke up and she say so fast harden. Then i requested for her blowjob as the last shot..she agreed (sorry bros no CIM but i still go for it with cd cos suddenly realli got this fetish) She blow my bro and with her moaning sound wow i was realli getting high about this..but didn't get to shoot as i am feeling hungr.(Realli cursed and swear my self stomach..) then my bro realli went soft..Even though soften shaft liao, she is still attacking my bro. Told her it ok as i realli like the 1st round. After that we took another round of bathing and she helps me to clean up..

Whole experience feels like a master and ah xiang is like trying hard to please me. Ratings is as followS:

Looks: 6 seducing eyes and it indeed grew on me
Wt: a bit tummy fats (but not a issue)
Kissing: Yes very very powerful tongue
Bj: 6 eh suction can be improved but she complement it with her sexy moaning
Fj: 7 cowgirl shiok and i like the way she moves
Wallet Damage: $60 + 2 cd + $20 room + tips
RTF: will try as she is good service. but also must depends my vitamin M...

Wow didn't realise i type that much but is was an experience better than yesterday.

toms_trd
18-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Thnk U bro addict199,for posting the FR on A Xiang.Bro U hav got a pm juz 4 u.Kip up your good work :D
Btw i upz u liao.
hope to c ya nxt FR soon
A Xiang says U r a true gentleman N hope for your return, :D

brian33
19-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi bro,

can I have her contact pls!

Thank You

hornyclown
19-11-2007, 06:04 PM
where is hougang 81 huh?
how to get there?

Sorry for asking a stupid question...

Da Vinci
19-11-2007, 07:59 PM
where is hougang 81 huh?
how to get there?

Got street directory, can check mah!

toms_trd
19-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Bros here do note,if u make an appt with A Xiang confirming liao pls dun aeroplane hor.Coz she told me last nite a bros here make booking but din turn up N she has to turn down others in the end call nobody answer.That's not rite pls.Bro i m sure u knw who u r??N u make other bros din get the chance 2 bonk bcoz U :mad:

Contact given: raguyz,striker42,kelvinaili,vic9999,vinkcengoh,sam suppotter,ccup23,mantasman,lim22,hoodybjguyguy79,d ow125,toughhorn & gonggonggong

Hope to c ya bros FR on her soon,hapi bonking :D

Moremore
19-11-2007, 11:38 PM
First of all, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact ..

I try to call her and she is free ... so rush down to hotel 81 but no room need to wait but i meet her at the coffee shop to chat a bit .

got me my room went up and start chit again and She offered the SOP bath.
on the bed i Requested for my bj and she is very accomodating can see she working hard ......about 10min - 15 min ..... moaning sound.....not bad .....

and start pump ......moaning sound...again...

2nd round same same sop ..........
last things she is very service oriented ........

Looks: 6
Kissing: nil
Bj: 6
Fj: 6
Wallet Damage: $60 + 2 cd + $20 room + tip

toms_trd
20-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Thnk u bro moremore for ya FR,A Xiang hope u guys will rtf for her N she wish u guys all the best of luck :p

contacts given: innosex69,powerfuldrill,frontier2013,loverboat,lim tata,ak-67,blue76,kawaguchi & tallman.
Hope more FR will b coming in

sexfun888
20-11-2007, 09:19 PM
wa... can i hv the contact.. must try..:D

peeny78
20-11-2007, 09:52 PM
bro, as promise, post my fr after try a xiang, thanks you for sharing the contact.

call her for the lunch time short rest, met in the k81 hotel

i'm not good in writtng, so just give the rating,

look : 6/10 (still look ok)
body : 4/10 (her weakest point)
bj : long long long long time
fj : fair
service : good, even rest with me after the 2nd shot
rtf: let see

powerfuldrill
21-11-2007, 12:32 AM
First of all, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact again.
Called her ard 9pm and she is free and went straight down to fetch her to the lavender H81. For those bros don’t drive and can’t pick her up, she has to take cab to the hotel and it cost more then S$10. So please tip her accordingly please.

It rain heavily when we reach the hotel and she hold my arm like my girl friend under the umbrella. Very long don’t have this good feeling. Can you image at ard 10pm, hotel is full and have to wait for 10 min.

Her eyes are very seducing indeed. She offered the bath me. help to soap me up and wash my bro...wow it already standing and waiting for her liao..

The rest is about the same. But overall she is very friendly and lovely.

Looks: 6 seducing eyes
Kissing: Yes powerful and playful tongue
Bj: suction OK to me
Fj: good
Wallet Damage: $60 + 2 cd + $20 room + tips

toms_trd
21-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Thnk U bros for all the effort in putting up FR for A Xiang :D

contact given: cyberian,hellhound,teo ken N mr bond

sexfun888
21-11-2007, 09:29 PM
brods, pls share contact ya.... thanks:cool:

kawaguchi
22-11-2007, 12:04 AM
thanks for the threadstarter to pass me her contact

anyway here's the FR

Looks: 5 only (she looks better with her clothes on)
Body: 4 (no figure, but her nipples are quite sensitive)
Frenching: Yes but didnt try much
Bj: 6 (not very experienced in that)
Fj: 7 ( she reallys know how to enjoy it,quite horny, she even cum before i did )

overall is quite a good bonk if u are those going for MILF and dont mind her figure.

tt2222
22-11-2007, 12:04 AM
bro, can i have the contact?

Speeder
22-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Bro, can pm me?

toms_trd
22-11-2007, 08:25 PM
so many contact given out et stil a handful FR :(
hope more FR coming in soon.

contact given: toy2007,dicky79,wish5454,bathingape,tt2222,speeder ,macex,echorny,cnnzxc & dyland

Hope u guys try her soon N post ya FR soon :p

Red_Alert
22-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Bro, can share her contact to me?

GL0806
22-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Once again thank you bro toms_trd for the contact.

As promised, heres my humble FR after trying A Xiang.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10 (not much shape to talk about)
Boobs: B (I love the way she respond when i lick them)
Frenching: didn't try
BJ: Slow and Steady
FJ: 6/10

Hardyboy
22-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Thanks to Toms_rtd for the contact.

Had Ah Mei yesterday. First look was disappointing. Took her to hotel and everything was rather SOP. She is indeed chatty and friendly, but her looks doesn't quite turn me on. Fortunately, she has rather nice legs and boobs, so I focus on her legs and boobs instead of her face. Also spent the last minutes banging her doggy, so that I can avoid seeing her face and fantasize banging someone else. Unloaded, paid her, and ran from there.

Boobs: 7/10
Legs: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (a little plump)
FJ: 5.5/10
Damage: $60+$20+$1

toms_trd
24-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Contacts given: cyberian,hellhound,teoken,andrewww & mrbond

almost 1 more week to countdown before she's gone :eek:

toughhorn
24-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Thanks to Toms_rtd for the contact.

Had Ah Mei yesterday. First look was disappointing. Took her to hotel and everything was rather SOP. She is indeed chatty and friendly, but her looks doesn't quite turn me on. Fortunately, she has rather nice legs and boobs, so I focus on her legs and boobs instead of her face. Also spent the last minutes banging her doggy, so that I can avoid seeing her face and fantasize banging someone else. Unloaded, paid her, and ran from there.

Boobs: 7/10
Legs: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (a little plump)
FJ: 5.5/10
Damage: $60+$20+$1

this tread is ah mei or A xiang??
abit confuse....
btw have tried sms A xiang on wed no reply. call also nv ans
tired again at friday. also the same. then decided go down gl...
have she gone back?

toms_trd
25-11-2007, 05:41 PM
A Xiang last day of SVC will be on 03/12/07 so bros here whom have given contact,pls make booking early.Last info A Xiang says she'll not be coming back :eek:

Bro toughhorn u have got a pm

dyland
25-11-2007, 10:39 PM
First I like to thank TS for her contact.
I don't think I had any chemistry with her.
Come into room straight away want to do fj.
Just touch cheek already start to moan so fake one.
One man's meat is another's poison.
RTF - no for me.

cyberian
26-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks Toms_rtd,

Thanks for giving me the contact but she is not the type of lady I was expecting. Service was normal. Moans are rather fake I would say.

Looks: 4/10
Boobs: 6/10
Legs: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (a little plump)
FJ: 5/10
Damage: $60+$20+CD

toms_trd
26-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Dear bros,who hav A Xiang contact pls bear in mind time is running out.
A Xiang last day of SVC will be on 03/12/07,,so hurry down before its gone.

Contact given: kyo121 & libraguy75
hope to C ya guys FR soon :p

fotoman
27-11-2007, 01:02 AM
After getting the contact from from bro toms_trd, I quick-leg-quick-hand contacted Ah Xiang, and booked her 10pm last evening, just reached home to post this.

I was a bit late as I missed a turn and have to loop long way.

Reached K81, booked room and sms her. She appeared within mins. Not bad looking, especially eyes, but body very ah soh type.

Stripped for me, and then go bathroom to wash. After washing, action start. All very SOP. Service ok. After 1st round, rest abit and she gave me some massage. About 20mins later, round 2 start. All missionary, but also good, cos I also too tired to think of other pattern. Finished, unloaded, wash up and then sent her back to her place.

Looks: 5.5
Wt: ah soh tummy
Bj: OK
Fj: OK

Not bad for budget bonk!

She said she's coming back leh..and she ask will call her again before she go back or not, told her if got time I will, but no promise.

toms_trd
27-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Thnk U,bro fotoman.U indeed fast N furious leh,hahaha.A Xiang told me U r veri nice to her N therefore hope to C ya again before she left.
contact given: fotoman & nyogin

Bros who hav contact but yet to try pls act fast hor..time is running out liao:(

toms_trd
28-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Dear fellow bros,juz a gentle reminder to all those who have A Xiang contact but yet to try,pls hurry time is running out.
PS: last day of SVC is on 03/12/07 once over means game over :(

bigwish
28-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks to bro Tom for the contact.

Try her last week, sorry for the late FR. No chance to write as CO around. Below are the stat...

Name : Xiang
Body : 5/10
Boob : 6/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 4/10
Value for $ : 8/10
RTF : NO, i think got better choice.

toms_trd
29-11-2007, 08:11 PM
4 more days to go...:(
Contact given: loadrunnerII & green
hope ya guys will act fast :p

Arowana Police
29-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Bro toms_trd,

sent u a pm. hope to get her contacts. thanks

toughhorn
30-11-2007, 12:35 AM
sian, so fast... due to working.
cant find time to try her..
but nvm, there still lots to try...:D

toms_trd
30-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Bro tough horn where got no time to try??u stil have weekend to try her before she fly away leh...:p

PS: 3 more days left for all bros out there who have A Xiang's contact but have yet to bonk her do hurry....

conatct given:arowana police & redlizard

Hope ya guys can make it to the bonk N post FR :D

interesting7
30-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Try xiang xiang fews week back and must say this a really a gem and good budget bonk.Arrange to meet her at lavender 81 n msg her room number, she arrived in less than 10mins.Must said was attracted to her look(pretty as for milf) when open the door, body wise a bit plump but nice boobs too.Nice lady that can chat anything with u and very accomodating without rushing for time.

Name : Xiang Xiang
Boobs : Nice with Pink nipples
Frenching : yes
Bbbj :8/10
Fj : 9/10(accomodating and cannot tahan the seductive look and moan when bonk her)
Anal : Never ask( I think no)
massage : yes
Wetness : of course
Overall : treat her nice and she's like your girlfriend with 2 full hours with your money well spend(no rushing). Try for yourself and experience it bro.

Red_Alert
01-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Tks Bro toms_trd for giving Xiang Xiang contact to me. Sorri for the late FR report due to work. Call Xiang Xiang last few days & arrange to meet her for bonking.

Short FR on Xiang Xiang

Looks : 5/10
Body : 5.5/10
Boob : 6/10
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : $60 + $30 Room + $10 Tips

Arowana Police
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
PS: 3 more days left for all bros out there who have A Xiang's contact but have yet to bonk her do hurry....

conatct given:arowana police & redlizard

Thanks to bro toms_trd for her contact. I quick hand quick feet arrange for her ytd and I must say I was not disappointed. She's a milf in both looks and body so can't expect much but her blowjob was good. I nearly cummed but proceed to do missionary. Her cunt was a bit loose but her moanings and passion made up for it.

Looks : 5.5
Body : 6
BJ : 7
FJ : 7
Damage : $60 (exclude Room & a $10 Tips)

toms_trd
01-12-2007, 06:52 PM
2 more days to go before A Xiang disappear,so bros out there do hurry up :p

Thnk bro arowana police & red alert for ya FR on her

Conatct given: icecum & loverboat
C ya guys FR soon :(

toms_trd
02-12-2007, 03:52 PM
1 more day to go,last call for bros who wana bonk A Xiang pls hurry up. :eek:
Bro Kuku_son thnks for ya support on A Xiang hope u can post D FR soon

WISH5454
03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Try calling Ah Xiang fews times finally managed to book her. Arrange to pick her at BLK 36 n proceed to JC H81.

She is service oriented and no rush. Her blowjob was specially good. I cummed during the 69 position. Too tired to try round 2.

Looks : 5
Body : 5
BJ : 9
FJ :NIL
Damage : $60

Lastly, thank you bro toms_trd for the contact.

toms_trd
04-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Thnk u bro wish5454 for ya kind FR on A Xiang.Indeed she's a nice lady N no rushing svc.However today is her last day in sg coz she's going back thou she's sad but I believe bros here feels the same.
Anyway A Xiang reali grateful N appreciate all fellow bros here who have try her N she wish U all hapi N success.

Let's us all bid farewell 2 A Xiang.Good bye My love :(

toms_trd
04-12-2007, 02:03 PM
FR by bro kissclong

At last tried Ah Xiang as was given her contact by Bro Toms_trd.
No bad for her age. Called her and within 10 mins, reach our Love Hole... KV81.
Look: 6/10 Wringkles can be seen
Boobs: 5/10 Sagging liao
Body: 7/10 Quite slim
BJ: 6/10 Rooms for improvement
French: Yes
AR: Nil Didn't ask for it
GFE: 9/10, Very Girlfriend feel...
60/2/2: Yes, $60, 2hrs, 2 shot!
RTF: Yes, very worth the money!

zxcvbnm123
17-12-2007, 07:08 PM
is she still around can i have his contact please.

toms_trd
22-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Attention,Fall In bros.A Xiang juz back 2 sg again.
So bros out there who miss her previously here's ya chance.
As 4 FR pls refer to pg 1-4,Thnk U.1 tink she looks much prettier mayb bcoz long time din c her liao,oso she slim dwn abit liao oso.But nevertheless her eyes still 4ever seducing :eek:
Below R her stats;

Looks: 6.5-7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes
Pussy: Nice N sweet with no smell,good for licking
Sound effects: stereo with soft moans tat make u steam

She will not serve bros who don't used cd as above mention coz for the sake of her N fellow bros,pls do understand.I believe most bros here will agree with me.

Do tip her juz any amount will do,Thnk U

toms_trd
23-01-2008, 07:31 PM
HMM no FR yet??hw cum??? :confused:

Contact given: areeckc,hardonishardnow,ahcool,innosex69,interesti ng7 & lim22

C ya guys FR soon :D

toms_trd
24-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Aiya no wonder no FR lar,coz A Xiang auntie came visited her for past 3days...now tat her auntie is gone she's out 2 party :eek:

So bros who call her past few days may call her again 2 make arrangment,Thnk U

Contact given:wildfire72,bigten & scoobyhoo
C ya guys FR soon

fitboi
25-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks Bro Toms_Trd for the contact.

Arrange to meet Xiang Xiang yesterday nite. Below are the FR :

Looks: 7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes
Wt: abt 54 with bit tummy fats
Complexion: Silky smooth tat can lick fr head to bottom
Pussy: Nice N sweet with no smell,good for licking
Sound effects: 7.5 ( stereo with soft moans tat make u steam )
RTF : Yes, Why not

Pls treat her well as she is a veri nicw lady.

toms_trd
25-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Thnk U bro fitboi 4 ya kind FR on her,U reali act fast juz PM u ctc N u straight away Zoom down 2 meet her...hehehe :p Glad u njoy the session with her.

Hope 2 c more FR coming in

Contact given: filrtious,fitboi,d130204 & satan666

toms_trd
26-01-2008, 07:54 PM
quite a numbers of ctc given out but how come onli 1FR todate???
Hope 2 c more FR coming in soon

Contact given: kuku_son & zxcvbnm123
C ya FR soon guys

toms_trd
27-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Wat happen to all bros who i hav given AX ctc to??Y no FR except bro Fitboi???
Hope to c more FR coming in soon,Thnk U :)

Contact given: dyland,jlkl,lixiao17,petsam,spottliter,chong82,str iker42,ray74,samsupotter & fotoman

Hope to C ya guys FR soon :D

lixiao17
28-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks bro toms_trd for the contact, will try once i have the time and post FR :)

toms_trd
29-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Thnk U bro lixiao17

Ctc given: angkim,peeny78 & bruce898
C ya guys FR soon :)

fudge184
30-01-2008, 10:09 PM
hi. can giv me her contact. interested to try her out also

email : [email protected]

satan666
31-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Thanks to Bro Toms_trd, and very sorry for the very late FR, due to some issue going on with me..

well met her ay midnights at her place at 0030am. at friday. bring her to a hotel at koven, open a room, the first thing we did is shower as usual, then comes to a bj, then she rides on me.. feels gd when she moans, her moan is one of the best so far i tried, , later went to missionary and to my favourite doggie, after a while, my bro gone to screensaver mood, cos tired after a long day work, then she change another condom and gave me a bj, then i went back to pump her doggie, but bro gone down again. so she gave me a hj and lick my chocolate chip and french .. shes really gd at frenching.. then i came, then we proceed to shower, then left her with the room key as another bro contacted her, so i give way lor, since i no more energy for second round. and think for other bro here too, paid her b4 i left,

Looks: 8/10 (she looks near perfect at this age, my type)
boobs: 6/10 (i am a big boob lover)
bj: 7/10 (nice suction but got more rooms for improvments)
hj: (nothing to shout about)
frenching: 7/10 (she really let u suck her toungue by stickin it out for u)
fingering; (she complain pain when i finger her but its fine)
painting: 7/10 (Nice, no smell and wet easily with nice moans)
fj: 8/10 (very accomodating)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and dotes ur didi and u alot)
Damage: SGD60+Tips (rooms condom on ur own)

RTF? Confirm if i have the mood, cos i just got ditched by my gf. but otherwise confirm when i feel like i need it, bro out there, treat her well, shes a very nice lady.. help her out too, u know they came all the way here, its not easy to earn a living in sg, plus 60 to her is alot le, but to us, its just less then 10% of our pay.. at least let her have some cash for CNY ma.. lol.. ha ha.. ENJOY!!

nssdom
31-01-2008, 02:26 AM
can share with me pls... I looking for 1 now...

areeckc
31-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Contacted A Xiang last week but as she was busy, didn't get to try her till today.

Overall experience is quite good, alot of GFE, and she was accomodating thoughout the whole session.

Short FR:

Look: 7/10
body: 6/10 (not really my type)
BJ: 8/10
FJ:7/10

Thanks bro TRD for sharing the ctc!

toms_trd
02-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Sori 2 keep all bros waiting for A Xiang contacts coz me bz with wrk past few days & pc oso down :(

Thnks bros 4 d FR u put up..

Ctc given: nssdom,booker,matrixpr,noob789,fudge184,spencer1 & zonal101

Hope 2 C ya guys FR soon

Zonal101
04-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Had a session with A Xiang this evening. She was well versed in making her customers happy. Overall, it was a satisfactory experience.

toms_trd
06-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Dear fellow bros, 阿香和我在此祝贺大家鼠年行大运.财源滚滚,心想事成
身体安康. 恭喜 恭喜 恭喜所有兄弟在鼠年里捞个风升水起

Contact given: kuku_son,siopuking & osamalee
Hope 2 c ya guys FR soon. :D

toms_trd
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Hapi CNY 2 all bros...:D

Ctc given out so many yet not many FR posted???:confused:

Ctc given: starstar
C u guys FR soon

Booker
09-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Had the chance to finally try out A Xiang, after a failed attempted to book her. Tried her on Thursday after all the visiting, sms her and arranged to meet at Kovan 81. Smsed her the room number once checked in.

10 mins later, she arrived. First look not that bad consider her age. Still got the lao chio look. So hugged and kissed before stripping for a shower together. After shower, lie down and continue to hug, fondle and french while she plays with jr. So proceed to cap and got her to ride me. Around 10 mins, jr cummed with her on top. Plus point, her soft moaning is really good, stimulating!
So lie down and hug like 2 couple, talked cock while watching tv. Around 20 mins, french and again she play with jr to get it aroused. This time round she proceed to do a bj and somehow haven't recharged yet, so ended with her doing a hj.
Lie down for a while more, before we showered and then waited for the time to past before check-out
Overall another good, budget bonk, thanks to TS.

Rating
Looks: 7/10 (Remember one of the bro said look like pan ling ling, with dimmed lights does look like an older version of her)
Body: 6/10 (The bit of tummy fat not so nice)
Boobs: 7/10 (Sucks at estimation, shld be a B cupper)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (+ points for the moaning)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (+ point for the soft moaning during frenching)
GFE: 7/10 (Treats you like a lover)
Damage: $60/2/2 (Exclude room and condom)
RTF: Yes

Not for SYT lover...

:D

toms_trd
09-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Bro booker,hapi CNY 2 u & thnks 4 ya FR on A Xiang..:D

Ctc given: sun_man69 & frankyhoo1269

manufan69
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
brother toms trd, tq for the prompt reply. appreciated. happy cny, HUAT!

mirage
10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Was feeling horny and wanted to try ling2 so sms her but no reply from her. SMS A Xiang and she replied. Ho sei liao.... arranged to meet her at the designated hotel.

First impression of her is feeling she is 30+ and maybe even near 40. However, I do know Chinese does look older then their real age.... so it maybe true that this ShengYang lady is in early 30.

It was quite late and after the first bonk, she was lying next to me and started to snore but wake up immediately and apologised to me. Anyway, I continue to let her rest since she is so tired.

Overall, I would say that really is a value for money. Quite a friendly person and feel comfortable to be with her. Unlike certain gals I encountered which I dislike most is rushing through all the way and spoil all your mood.

Recommended for those who like milf and not for those who prefer SYT.

Last but not least, must thanks bro toms_trd for sharing this contact.

toms_trd
10-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Thnk U bro mirage 4 ya kind understanding tat she slp mayb due to tireness..
So bro manufan69 i presume ya FR will b nxt after bro mirage.. :D

Ctc given: toughhorn,silver5,manufan69,whoami126,ahhuat,mirag e & edwinphk

toms_trd
12-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Ctc given out so many yet FR so little????:confused: what happen??

Ctc given: kancheongspider
C ya FR soon,bro :D

toms_trd
13-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Is A Xiang svc reali tat bad?? :eek:
Ctc given: dota_pro & love2bsuck

virginboy926
13-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Okie to be fair,

i never got her contact from thread starter.

i know a xiang thru yan yan if you seen my other post.

A Xiang, regularly to me is a milf.

Looks wise, is very unique, because of her hazel colour eyes.

That is a score point for her as a lao chio.

Erm, service wise, frankly speaking.

i would rate her 7/10

if she never french me so much i would give her 9/10.

i don't really like frenching.

paiseh ah.

please approach threadstarter for the contact of a xiang.

rgds
VB

toms_trd
14-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Hapi Valentine days 2 all fellow bros

Ctc given: benrainer & utd4ever59

amity
14-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Hapi Valentine days 2 all fellow bros

Ctc given: benrainer & utd4ever59

Hello Brudder, can PM me her contact? Thx

dota_pro
15-02-2008, 03:20 AM
Thanx to bro Toms_trd for contact .

My Rating

Looks :6/10
Body :5/10
Boobs :5/10
BJ :8/10
FJ :6/10
Kissing :Good kisser
Demage :$60 + Hotel $20 + CD
RTF :Maybe

Not for SYT lover

benrainer
15-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Completed my sortie this morning with A Xiang at Kovan 81 and while travelling to destination, saw a MILF aboarding the bus & thought it could be her. Before reaching she called my HP & true enough it was her. Both of us alighted and was walking behind and called her name, she was surprised and she said, "what a coincident" and we proceed straight to the love nest.
She got a very beautiful hazel eye and the more you see got mesmerize by her.
Below are my FR :-
1) Strictly for MILF lovers
2) Looks :7/10 ( her hazel eye)
3) Body : 5/10
4) Boobs :5/10
5) BJ :8/10 ( Good suction )
6) Kissing :11/10 ( excellent )
7) FJ : 6/10 ( after releasing load on CD and withdrew from her cunt - quite loose, her menses came :eek: WTF and lost my mood for 2nd round. She was very apologetic as her red zone came in early should be on the 21st Feb.
RTF :Maybe

benrainer
15-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Completed my sortie this morning with A Xiang at Kovan 81 and while travelling to destination, saw a MILF aboarding the bus & thought it could be her. Before reaching she called my HP & true enough it was her. Both of us alighted and was walking behind and called her name, she was surprised and she said, "what a coincident" and we proceed straight to the love nest.
She got a very beautiful hazel eye and the more you see got mesmerize by her.
1) Strictly for MILF lovers
2) Looks :7/10 ( her hazel eye)
3) Body : 5/10
4) Boobs :5/10
5) BJ :8/10 ( Good suction )
6) Kissing :11/10 ( excellent )
7) FJ : 6/10 ( after releasing load on CD and withdrew from her cunt - quite loose, her menses came :eek: WTF and lost my mood for 2nd round. She was very apologetic as her red zone came in, early should be on the 21st Feb.
Washed up and relax. She felt bad, message for me and kept asking me whether I want a BJ as she can't go for the 2nd round. In the end, ok for an ice cream but unable to come. So decided to prematurely end the sortie. Told her if she wants to leave early no problem for me. She washed and paid her wages and want me to RTF her next week when her red zone ended.
Damage :$60 + Hotel $20 + 2 CDs
RTF :Maybe next week when vitamin m come in.

Zillion thanks to Tom_trd for the lobang:)
Please pm if you got more of this lobang.:D
Cheers:)

test.acc.sg
15-02-2008, 08:03 PM
brother can have her contact? thanks

toms_trd
15-02-2008, 09:19 PM
So bro benrainer C ya nxt FR soon anyway sori abt it..:p

Ctc given:amity,scoobyhoo & johnny77

toms_trd
16-02-2008, 09:02 PM
A xiang told me a few bros here hav try her out but how come no FR leh??halo bros pls post aft bonk,Thnk U :D

Ctc given: test.acc.sg
C ya FR soon :p

Love2BSuck
16-02-2008, 10:26 PM
hey bro Toms,

U had given me the wrong ctc. u ended up given me XJ's ctc :(
Please check the pm u sent me :) Hope to get in touch with A Xiang soon next week after her red zone :)

Cheers!

Seb

toms_trd
17-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Sori bro,love2bsuck me old man liao so can't c clearly when u PM me....:D

Ctc given out: brobraun,dougxts,lookseelooksee,seanlaw & love2bsuck

C ya guys FR soon :p

Raffles88
17-02-2008, 08:58 PM
tom can give the contact?tks

toms_trd
20-02-2008, 07:23 PM
After giving so many ctc stil no new FRs coming in??come on bros pls post FR if u hav try so as to kip thread alive,Thnk U :D

Ctc given: hotbod8,wish5454,raffles88 & voka_blue
C ya guys FR soon :p

toms_trd
22-02-2008, 07:12 PM
After so many days stil no FR posted????:(
anyway ctc given: nanonited & mrpig85

amity
23-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Hello Brudder, can PM me her contact? Thx

First, thx brudder toms_trd for the contact.

Bonk her some time ago, now follow up on the report. This is my first report, so please forgive if its lousy. In fact i dont understand alot of abbrviation used here. So appreciate if someone can give me tuition on that :p.
Anyway, IMHO, ah xiang provide a good service to me and the money is worth spending. My rating as follows:

Looks :6/10 (as someone mentioned, Lao Chio, 30+ auntie :p). If u fancy bonk a housewife, she is recommended.
Body :5/10 (gave birth liao, so dont expect a 20+ curvvy figure)
Boobs :6.5/10 (pinkish tit, soft, nice to touch and squeeze)
BJ :8/10 (Deep throat and suction like a powerful vacuum cleaner)
FJ :7/10. Her pussy quite loose oledi..or maybe my dick too thin :P). But she get very wet and allow alot of foreplaying. She is good in moaning too, not fake at all.
Kissing/Digging/Licking : like her name.... smell nice....her pussy taste better that Ah Yat abalone/.
RTF : What is RTF....recommend to fuck ; recommending to Friend ; Return to Fuck? I will return to her after trying other contacts... will sure look for her service again.....must rotate fucking different women. Every eat same abalone oso become tastless liao.

Young boy, if u need some mothering love, look for her... :)

toms_trd
23-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Thnk u bro amity 4 ya FR :p
Any mor FRs or bros forget posting???pls send in,Thnk U

Ctc given: kendory,singtel_81 & rampit

C ya guys FR soon,Thnk U

hpman
24-02-2008, 02:37 PM
hi bro,

could i have the contact please. wanna try. :):)

toms_trd
25-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Bro hpman u hav got a PM....:D
Hope 2 c ya FR soon

johnnyboi888
25-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Bro pls pm me her contact. thanks!

toms_trd
28-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Johnnyboi888 u hav got a PM
Mth end is near so its $$$$ day,hope 2 c more FRs coming in :D

Nanonited
29-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Was feeling bored at home and just about to go out when i remembered that i had A xiang's contact. Decided to just heck care my vit M supply and give her a try. Msged her and arranged a time to meet at K81.

Waited about 10 min for her to arrive at the room. First look was that she did have the slight look of Pan Ling Ling but nothing spectacular overall ba... =P. I wasn't expecting much anyway. She is not that chatty but she seemed quick to help me remove my clothes and hers too. Took a SOP bath together and dried up. While i was sitting on the bed, she just fall onto me and start kissing me. Maybe this is what the bros were referring to as she very eager to start FJ. Anyway i'm not sure if its me or what but her kissing mainly consists of sticking her tongue out.. like sticking it out all the time.

Kissed and hugged for awhile before i attempted to finger her. She wasn't really very wet.. but after awhile she capped me and i did missionary on her. Quite alot of moaning in between but i never believe their moaning anyway. Not like im a hot hunk anyway. Changed to doggie before changing back to missionary where i put a pillow under her and her legs on my shoulder before entering her. Decided to fire my load since there was supposed to be 2 shots . She cleaned up and we lay on the bed to watch tv together. After about half hr my xiao di di was ready to go already but she seemed tired and said she wasn't really up for 2nd rnd but would do it if i wanted.

Despite being the horny bastard that i am, i'm not really into upping women that are not game for being upped so i just spent the nxt hr watching tv with her. Nothing really interesting. Paid her in the end and we parted.

Looks:5.5/10
BJ:NIL
Boobs:4/10
Body:5/10 (Tummy Fats)
FJ:6.5/10
GFE: 6.5/10 (Paiseh, abit hard to GFE since im quite a few yrs younger than her.. kinda weird)
RTF: Maybe.. if i have Vit M surplus

M.A.N.H.O.O.D
29-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Hey Nano, Good honest FR. Thanks. I will skip this one.

farie
29-02-2008, 11:48 AM
hello any kind bros can pm me her no.?

toms_trd
01-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Bro nanonited so sori abt ya encounter with AX but thnk u 4 ya kind understanding.

Ctc given:cummingliao,farie & uppercut

Nanonited
01-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Np. Hope i didn't offend anyone. Everyone has different tastes, one girl can't please everyone but for the price A Xiang is charging, the service is at least definately better than some random dead fish that you can pick up off the street i believe.

Uppercut
02-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I was thinking through between 3 FLs contacts from forum bros all $60bucks type to try yesterday, as shortage of $$, so decided to try this budget 1, by bro toms_trd contact, upped yr pts before cannot up again. booked the session today evening and went to designated location.

Name: A-Xiang
Looks:5.5/10(must expect a milf)
BJ:6/10(with cap)
Boobs:6/10(A cup confirm but ok lor, married before)
Body:5.5/10 (milf figure)
origin:shenyang
FJ:7/10 (quite like it)
painting:8/10(confirm can,nice pussy no smell and wet)
frenching:7.5/10(good but is really like what bro said sticking out tongue,would be nicer if she can respond abit on this,but better than some other FL which dont allowed)
GFE: 7.5/10 (can be quite teh, her voice)
RTF: see how, seldom rtf unless very like
Attitude:9.5/10(very good will accompany me till the time up,though i only rest there watch tv and she massage me abit,i do 1 shot only but still paid the same as i also tired,told her i hungry need to go home eat.she showed me her photos in hp ask me nice or not)
damage:60bucks 1CD.

toms_trd
04-03-2008, 08:59 PM
bro uppercut thnk u 4 d kind FR on AX,btw i up u back as i owe u...:p

anymor FRs??????pls send in :D

Ctc given: hamsaplow..C ya FR soon

toms_trd
06-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Ctc given; naiyong & tamatiger

lookseelooksee
11-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Tried and here is my FR

Looks :5/10 (recommended if you like milf)
Body :6/10
Boobs :5/10 (not recommended if you fancy BIG)
BJ :8/10
FJ :6/10.
Damage :$60 + Hotel $20 + CD

If you like older girls, then she is your type.

toms_trd
12-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Thnk U bro lookseelooksee 4 ya FR.

Ctc given: johnnie79 & x!x!

Eastern Roy
13-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Boss, i am new to SBF... kind enuf to pm me her contact?? Never try PRC b4..

Thanks

toms_trd
14-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Todate stil no much FR after giving out contacts :confused:

Hope to c mor FR coming in..

Ctc given: tiempo,eastern roy,whoami126,xiaonic & lim_peh88
C ya guys FR soon coz she's leaving soon :(

dougxts
14-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Sorry for late posting. Feeling bored so went to try Ah Xiang on Wed.
Went to my normal hotel, Damn got to wait again.
Waited for 15min, went to room, waited for Ah Xiang to arrive another 10mins.
Not too bad looking, acceptable. Bathed together and war started.

1) Looks :6.5/10
2) Body : 5/10
3) Boobs :5/10
4) BJ :5/10 ( No like BJ, perfer BBBJ)
5) Kissing :6/10
6) FJ : 4/10 ( Well,she watched TV while riding & very fake groan)
7) Massage : 4/10 ( she duno how to massage)
RTF :Unlikely

Will post more FR after trying all others.
Pls up my points.
Cheers

toms_trd
16-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Dear fellow bros who hav A Xiang's ctc bt yet to try do hurry coz 3days left.Her last day of service 19/03/08 aft sayonara :p

Hope 2 c mor FRs coming in soon,Thnk u.Btw A Xiang wish to thnk bros here who hav supported her while she's here N she's grateful to u guys :)

Ctc given: carak
bro carak hope u can make it in time :D

kuku_son
18-03-2008, 03:24 AM
To all bro...........

Ah Xiang & Ah Mei had limited time left in Singapore liao..........

So bro hu haven try them can pm mi or toms_trd for the contact......

Both Ah Xiang & Ah Mei are worth to try........(No regret!!!)

We dun mind sharing contact juz paste a simple FR after try out.....

Btw Ah Mei do provide massage also so bro hu wan massage fr her can request fr her......Cheers.....

naiyong
18-03-2008, 11:01 AM
hi all Tried and here is my FR

Looks :8/10 (i like milf)
Body :7/10
Boobs :7/10 (just the rite size for me)
BJ :9/10
FJ :7/10.
Damage :$60 + $20 hotel + CD + $10 tips:)

If you like milf, then she is your type. :)

toms_trd
19-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Thnk u bro naiyong on ya knd FR on A Xiang.
To al bros today will be her last day of service as she leaving so bros out there who hav yet to try can still make it in time :p
A Xiang wishes to thank all bros here for treating her nice N being supporting.

So any late FR still wellcome :D

naiyong
19-03-2008, 10:49 AM
no problem man.. good gal muz share with all the bros here :)

toms_trd
12-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Juz return from a session with A Xiang,well she still looks pretty with her seducing eyes N smiles.This time she has master som technique in massage which quite soothing thou there's still room for improving,overall its still relaxing as too much bonk bad 4 health :eek:.( not piano type )

Pls respect her N treat her as she's trying 2 make a living,thnk U

ctc given: youngboygun,driftmaster,tt llim,magpies,superbadman,innosex69,maddog_mlvn,kis sclong,raffles88,show stopper,interesting7,dell & virginboy926

C ya guys FR soon

maddog_mlvn
13-06-2008, 12:27 AM
After work reach home, turn on the pc log in and found this thread back to life. Pm Bro Tom to confirm Ah Xiang ctc. Got a immediate respond from Bro Tom, little bro got horny and call AX for appointment. She is free can meet me at our lau ti feng, so rush down to get a rm and sms her the rm nos. Waited for 10 mins ding dong, open door and found AX standing there with those vixen eyes look, wow little bro come to live. Welcome hug, some light kissing and the show start with stripe and head to bath rm. During the cleaning up, try some fingering and it turn her on, follow by frenching. Faster finish up the washing and jump into battle ground. She follow, saw didi already semi erected so cap and do a slow, long BJ with some licking in between, sucking was not strong but still acceptable. After about 10min of bj didi already fully erected, ask her to do cow girl. After a few min of up and down stroke, moaning can be heard, told her switch to doggie and unload all my swimmer into her love hole with the cap on. After wash up little didi still semi erected, AX ask me whether I want to go for round 2 or later. Since bro already semi erected than start round 2 loh. I start the round with some boob licking and sucking to warm her up. Try to keep the 2 nipple erect at the same time, she had sensitive nipple, she get horny, so do my didi getting fully erected. So ask her to cap me and go into missionary for a few mins lift her both leg high for fully penetration, change to doggie than to cow girl, and back to doggie for my favour position to unload. After wash up she suggested a massage to reward me for all the hard work I had done. Her massage had improved but still have room for improvement. Sorry I am a hard core massage frantic.
Name : Ah Xiang
Look : 6 (eye quite seducing)
Body : 6 abit of tummy ( her weak point)
Bj : 6 slow and some licking
Fj : 7 accommodating fl
Boob : B I like the respond when lick and suck
Frenching : Yes if have chemitry and powerful tongue
Damage : 60/2/2 + tips for the massage (room and cap not included)
RTF : This is my 2nd rtf on AX
She once told me she hv mixed blood on her mother side and her face do like mixed blood. Thanks Bros for reading my FR, do up me if U like my FR. Money well spend, will recommend for milf lover. Was once zap by a Bro for posting FR promoting another fl which he doesn't like her svc. Pls don't zap me if U don't like my FR, for 1 man meat is another man poison. And 1 more thing pls don't pm me for contact.

innosex69
13-06-2008, 02:53 PM
After reading Bro Maddog, my small didi shouted at me with its head pointing north :D

Ok lah, since feeling horny and tired, called AX for a session. Here's my FR,

Age : 32+ (age not improtant to me, its the feel n service)
Look : 7 (the eyes can really attract your juices)
Body : 5.5 (abit of tummy)
Bj : 7 slow n medium suction (I don't fancy, so no problem)
Fj : 7.5 (natural wetness, any positions she also enjoys :D)
Boob : B (think its her sensitive area, attack.....)
Frenching : Yes for me ;) (tongue fightings)
Massage : AX's strongest point, no paino. Can see got training before, strong and firm at the right points.
RTF : why not, good sex, good massage at only 60/2/2. +20 tips (Normally I don't give tips, unless good session.)

All bros, the above FR is my personal n humble view hor.

superbadman
14-06-2008, 12:21 AM
1st of all,must thks bro Tom for the lobang. Here's my FR,

Age : 30+ Look : 6.5.Her look will grow on u when looking at her at difference
angle
Body : 5.5 (too much fat on tummy)
Bj : 7 slow n medium suction
Fj : 7
Boob : B
Frenching : Yes
Massage : 7
Attitude:10/10 i give her perfect score cos she is veri acomadting ur request is reasonable.
RTF : yes cos is really a budget and first class service

All bros, the above FR is my personal n humble view

toms_trd
14-06-2008, 10:41 PM
My Reputation:Points: 9 / Power: 0

Re: massagebonk $60/2hrs/1x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried A Xiang y'day, like most bros said she got very good attitude and out to serve you. Look quite ok for her age. Massage real soild after 2 rounds.
Those looking for a good rub & bonk she is not to missed.
Thanks to TS for sharing. Just my short & simple FR.

FR by bro boysammy_065
Thnks 4 ya FR

toms_trd
14-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Thnk u bros 4 d kind FR u hav put up 4 A Xiang.Thnk U

ctc given:koolie,eastpak,qq lover,mayday,man_sg2000,longdrive,bon ex,boysammy_065,amyway,willowblade,hh23,crystalfis h78,wahlau_7,the_e_ones,jerometay,maxio07,rafello, king_scooper,knotts69,cobra-king,yojimbo,alvin36,sazi,thunderflash,kukumalu,rp m2007,night70,tan.kuku,el nino,hubber27,dknight,raidster1,smalley,anova,mune o,tigerboy18,scoobyhoo & booker

C ya guys FR soon.Thnk U :D

PS: its now Massage+1xfj $60/2hrs

toms_trd
17-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Ctc hav given out N bros who hav engage her svc kindly post FRs pls.ThnK U

As i say pls treat her nice as she's trying 2 make a living so bros do tip her any amount will do.Thnk U

Ctc given: els13,golfgti,naysmith,steege,nicodemuz,ameroid855 ,conquer001,hepco,jamesbond007,mgst,kuku07,fungoer ,beerbelly,bestfuck,koho,nextfunthing,yandaogia,ra guyz,holyshits,zhangmx,lwl_150707,evianalps,tcsg & siuuer

C ya guys FRs soon :D

toms_trd
19-06-2008, 10:38 PM
My Reputation:Points: 72 / Power: 7

Re: Reward 4 U

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried liao...

Pls post on my behalf the FR:
-------------------------------------
Met this milf on 17 June...

SMS her after gotten the room and within 10mins, ding dong... opened the door and voaala... Ah Xiang is here..

At first look, ok... typical milf prc look la... but better than Xiao Juan (also another toms_trd lobang). So she came n I began undressing myself for a quick shower. I was surprised when she stripped and offered to give me a shower. up more points here..

After which is the massage... She wanted to use the oil but i declined. And must say she got strength!!! Have to ask her to gentle abit.. lol... Overall not bad for a relax session, but still prefer the previous Pingping and shuangshuang's massage... (personal preference)

After the massage, she popped the qns, got bring condom? I replied no since i was looking for a massage rather than a fj... So she just gave me a hj while i suck on her titties like a small baby....

She seems to like it though, I stopped sucking to fondle n examine her nipple... but she pushed my head towards her nipple, wanting me to suck on it more...

After releasing my load, she offered to clean up and help shower me again... V much appreciated...

RTM? sure yes when i need one...n perhaps will go for the full course....haha... thanks toms_trd...

Got more massage lobang dun forget me!!!

FR by bro beerbelly
Thnks 4 d FR bro

toms_trd
19-06-2008, 11:36 PM
My Reputation:Points: 13 / Power: 0

Thanks to TS, bro toms_trd for A Xiang's contact.

Managed a lunch time session with A Xiang today, and was rather decent.
Good massage, although not at Suki's level.

Stats as below(based on my personal opinion):

Name: Ah Xiang
Look: 6.5 (nice eyes)
Body: 5.5 ( fair, slight tummy, but good ass for doggie)
Boobs: B (with pointy and pinkish nippers. Nice to lick )
BJ with cap: 6.5 (moderate suction, nice but can be improved)
FJ: 7 (wet and accomodating. Good ass to do doggie)
Massage: 7 (Done in nude. Massage front and back thoroughly b4 moving on to FJ)
Service: 7.5 (no rush, friendly. Shower for me b4 and after)
Damage: 60+20tips+hotel.
RTF: Yes, for the nice massage and service level

NOTE: According to her, she do not carry CD around. So bros who intend for her to do FJ, bring ur own CD.

Hope this FR is helpful for all u bros.

FR by bro willowblade
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
19-06-2008, 11:39 PM
My Reputation:Points: 30 / Power: 2

Thanks to Bro toms_trd for sharing AX contact.

Managed to book appt with her. She was very punctual. Once in the room, both of us strip and began with the massage first. Very good service and accomodating. The way she dap the massage oil from the bottle on you is quite funny.. Will not go into details as much have been shared by other bros..

looks: 7 (can pass as tai tai if dress well)
body:6 (as mentioned some fats on tummy)
massage: 7 (not piano like,enough strength)

Overall a good budget experience. Go try it out yourself

FR by bro steege
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

knotts69
21-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks to Bro toms_trd for Ah Xiang contact.

Make appt with her on Friday. She a bit late due to her personal thing. begen Afer strip follow by massage with oll. Very good service and accomodating. Will not go into details as much have been shared by other bros..

looks: 6.5
boom: good to hold and lic
body:5 + 2 on good skin
massage: 7
Overall a good budget . Can try it out

toms_trd
21-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Bros who try AX's svc pls kindly post FR b it fresh or belated all FRs R welcome.Thnk U

ctc given: ronan81,jerkmagnet,apistogama,sonyericsson750,deth knight,zonal101,wei xiao bao,payandplay,topcook1,scubaman,transformer77,gmo ne,micheal3373,jips & turin

C ya bros FR soon :D

toms_trd
23-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Halo bros.....where R the FRs tat u supposed 2 post????come'on bros ctc already share nw wat i wan is juz a simple FR,dun b lazy 2 post leh

Ctc: daringwolf,lester1,obking,songsong77,dreamer,amacz ,datz4u2004,hotspud & joysexmanic

C ya bros FRs soon

satan666
24-06-2008, 10:04 PM
nice find...
:eek:

toms_trd
25-06-2008, 08:25 PM
My Reputation:Points: 29 / Power: 5

Thanks to bro toms_trd for passing this wonderful lobang so promptly.

Wanted to meet AX at 9pm but was told she was already booked so settled for the 11pm slot. Waited for a few minutes and AX arrived. Like another bro said, typical MILF PRC look, but pleasant looking. Promptly stripped me and herself before heading for a nice warm shower by her. Very patient and cleaned me up nicely.

After shower asked if i wanted to ML first or massage first. Massage it was. Went for oil massage instead of powder and just like the others said, the massage was solid and good. can tell she really put a lot of effort... and a lot of force! bros feel free to ask her to tone it down a little.

After massage she climbed on top of me and moved her pair of tits to my face and i began to suckle on them, with her giving out soft moans. Pushed her down on the bed and continued to suck on her nipples while spreading her legs to rub her pussy. Was wet in like 15 secs. Finger and sucked her ans she let out soft moans.

Had a decent blowjob (with cap) after she sucked on my nips. Fast and rapid up n down kind of sucking. Then bonked her missionary and later her on top. Very accomodating. I finished with another blowjob and hj as was feeling tired. Overall very very good. Value for money!

Face: 6.5
Body: 6 (Flabby tummy and overall a little bah bah)
Massage: 8
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes!

Bros who don't mind women a little older, want a good massage and end with a bonk must go for her!

damage:
2 hr Massage + Bj + FJ = $60 (excluding tips)
Hotel: $20

Mai tu liao! Grab the good deal before she becomes overbooked!
Thanks again to bro toms_trd

FR by bro hotspud
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
25-06-2008, 08:27 PM
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Newbie here,thanks a million for the contact bro toms_trd.
As promise a Fr

Waited in the room for 5min,when arrived open the door i'm a happy man.Din expect for this price can get this standard!Maybe i newbie n try before those ex one only(sorry bro toms_trd but $60 in my mind i really think is below average de cos ganna $80/1h before n almost below average liao).Tcss awhile then i ask if can bonk 1st then massage she agree.Then SOP bath dried up then faster get into action!Catbath here n der then when down bj,asked for bbbj she say can dun wan?i say ok lor dun wan to spoil it also.Fj was very gd,maybe nv insist on bbbj so she willing to try many positions,finally cum in doggie standing infront of mirror!!Rest awhile she when clean up n come out ask if i wan to start massage,i agree.Maybe after bonk too tired fell asleep after 15-20mins of massage.She woke me up 15min before times up so bath n paid.

Left as a very happy n contented man

Looks:6 (consider very good for me for dis kind of price!)
Ht:should be 160-164
Body:a bit tummy
Boobs:B - C (very soft n sensitive)
BJ:6 (NORMAL,too bad no bbbj)
FJ:8 (will to try many styles i like)
Massage: 7 (i rate according to price paid)
Damage: $60/2hrs + tips + hotel =$100

Thanks again for the contact.
Bros out der i'm newbie n my 1st Fr,but wat can i say for the price paid n the service provided this is confirm value for money!!
So get contacts frm Bro toms_trd ASAP dun miss!

FR by bro els13
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
25-06-2008, 08:30 PM

Ding Dong ! I peeped through the hole and thank goodness her face suited me fine. Quickly I opened door to let her in to find out how her figure was. Slightly plump but again suited me fine ! She greeted me and insisted to help me unbuttoned my shirts, which I initially said I could help myself. As she was doing that I observed her face and what instantly caught my attention was her pair light brown eyes. Quite sexy looking that will easily made her stand out among her PRC peers. If she was only 10 years younger... wow ! Can resist myself I planted a kiss on her lips and she responded very affectionately. Things got abit wild so to speak and we decided to proceed to the shower while resuming the heavy pettings. After showering she dried me up and proceeded to gave me a powder massage. After 10mins, I decided to ask her to start the action as time is not on my side. I could see that she was glad I asked, not because she was lazy but, I honestly believe, she wanted us to resume where we let off. She immediately gave me a catbath and when she came to my manhood she impatiently asked about the cap. Gave her the cap she quicky put it on for me and started sucking like a greedy kid with her lollipop. When I felt I had enough I signalled to her I am ready to penetrate. She politely asked about the preferred position, which I chose the missionary style as I wanted to see her sexy eyes. Wow, quite motivating to see her enjoying as much if not more than I did. Did some control whacking to last longer until the moment she murmured impatiently uttered give me...give me...faster.. harder...and seeing that she was about to orgas I decided to sprint and wow...... gushed.... (like toilet flushing) and right after that both of us stay motionless for a good 30 seconds.... may be for the bloods to flow back to other parts of body before we can function like normal humans again. Ha ha !

Well, this MILF is defintely worth the small money she asked for, which I also gave her a tip to show my appreciation ! RTF ? Need I say more. But next time I will have more time on my side to enjoy the massage as well.

She was great but Bro Tom Rd is GREATER ! Thanks Bro Tom Rd for the excellent opportunity !

Fr by bro obking
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
25-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Thnk U 2 fellow bros who take d effort 2 put up nice FRs 4 A Xiang.Thnk U sooooo much
A Xiang oso wishes 2 express her gratitude 2wards bros 4 supporting her,thnk u

So any FRs???belated FRs still wellcome pls post....

Ctc given: devil-man,crysis,xes5600,ferlari,baochat,superhornyyy,ha rley-fatboy & superroy

C ya guys FRs soon

toms_trd
27-06-2008, 08:14 PM
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

Here's my acccount with AX yesterday.
Looks: Based on how she looks now, i am quite she must be
quite a pretty girl when she was young, she has nice
features especially her eyes, they are quite lively. In
short, she still looks good her age.
Body: She is rather fleshy and has a tummy, can't complain
cos she is a mother already. She is abt 1.63.
Boobs: Not that big, i am not good at cup sizes but my guess
would be 32B. Hope i am accurate. Tits are brownish but
very responsive.
Pussy: Not shaven but not messy. Did not look at the crack as
i am i non diver.
Massage: Either with oil or powder, i opted the oil rub and according
to her, the oil is good stuff. Very good for stress relieve.
Strength was not as strong as some of the FRs posted but
still good and soothing. She is quite serious with her work.
Will ask periodically if she over exert on you.
BJ : Not the best i have experience but still able to give me a
full erection. With cap.
FJ : As she is meaty( bah bah), it gives it a pretty good wrap around
feel at your penis. Tightness considered good given she is a mother.
Moaning at times a little too loud but quite erotic. Able to vary
positions. But i think her preferred position is missionary.
Summary: She is willing to please, not the best cock sucker, not the best
fuck machine and not the best of the massuers, BUT she
has a certain charisma in her that make you grow to like her.
For that amount, it's a good call.

FR by bro apistogama
Thnks 4 d FR bro

endorphin
27-06-2008, 08:38 PM
A A

good bonk for a good price

newbie06
27-06-2008, 10:31 PM
where is hougang 81 huh?
how to get there?

It is besides the Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre

toms_trd
28-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Thank for Bro Tom for the contact.

This week i managed to book an appointment with AX.

Short FR:
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10 still have room for improvement.
HJ: Na
BJ: 6/10 not the best i have
FJ: the surrounding sound is good 8/10.

Remark: Will be back for RTF if the Vit M is enough.

FR by bro transformer77
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
28-06-2008, 10:17 PM
My Reputation:Points: 19 / Power: 0

Thanks TS bro for contact. Meet her at K81, she lives nearby so easy to arrange. But find K81 quite crowded, difficult to get rooms. Nearby only one more hotel, so bros do go at least half hour early b4 appt time to book rm first.

First impression, hmm, typical milf look, PDMM, mid-30s, not really my type of look, and not for bros who like pretty or syt. But her attitude made up for it, first bathe me thoroughly, SOP. Once on the bed, massage was so so, the strength was enough, but maybe that nite a bit rush for her, i felt massage was good, not impressive. Good point for her is she paid equal attention toboth back and front, unlike most masseuse don't know how to massage your front. For her, once you turn over, still more massage. And that will kinda get you aroused and prepare for action later. Before action starts, she was interrupted by a phone call and promised to meet another bro at a time which ate into my time. I wasn't too pleased but finished all the actions nonetheless.

Look: 5.5/10 (mid 30s housewife look)
Body: a bit plump, meaty with tummy fats
Boobs: 34B with sensitive eraser nip
Massage: good strength but a bit rush
Bj: a bit rush, not very skilful
French: never tried
Fj: good cushion, knows how to use vaginal muscle
Attitude: good service, pleasant, but too rush, my session finished in 1hr
Damage: 60+20+10

FR by bro dreamer
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
28-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Hope 2 c mor FRs coming in over the weekend....:D
RTF FRs oso welcome 2 contribute,so bros pls play ya part as i hav play my part in sharing

Ctc given: ml1138,impreza69,wat2woopee,kirin,20 class,thamsg,overthetop,r35z,cheongsterjon & booker

C ya guys FRs soon

toms_trd
29-06-2008, 05:14 PM
My Reputation:Points: 126 / Power: 4

SMS last nite and asked what time she can make it today. She said I arranged then I told her 10.30am meet. Arrived at K81, damn packed, wait 1 hour. So, hang around USSC, saw XiaoXue with another guy and later a girl joined them chit chat at the cafe. Wonder whether Ah Xiang could be her and it turned out yes when she came knocking on the door. First glance ok. Kept calling 'Qing Ai De' throughly the process.

Auto stripped me and pulled me in to bath. SOP stuff. Then start with massage for almost 45mins while I watched Germany v Portugal. Later she went washed hand and start to bonk. She like damn high, keep moaning away. Haha....She capped me and blew so fierce until I cummed. Due to time constraint, I went off in around 1hr. Have to go Beach Road for an appt.

Look: 6
Body: A little plump but I plumper! Hahaa...
Boobs: 34A+
Massage: Solid.
Bj: Maybe a bit rush
Fj: Didn't try
Attitude: Good recommendation for budget bonk.
Damage: $60 + $10 tips.

FR by bro kukumalu
Thnks bro 4 ya kind FR :D

Maximo07
29-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Post at a different thread....
Paiseh TS...

First of all, i will like to thanks Bro TS for this wonderful recommendation.
I will say that 120 mins with this cheerful lady is never enough !

Ting Tong! Action starts....

1st Round!

Shower & Massage.

Showering is definitely SOP, just like any FL . But 1 tingy for sure, she can really massage. Despite her build, she message with strength & know the accurate spot on the aching back & joints. Worried that I can’t take her strength, she started off with pin-point message & gradually increasing her strength. Sensing, that I can take her full power, she began to use her elbow. Fantastic massage !

2nd Round!

No words to describe the fore playing man! Sensing my ecstasy, she cap my little bro & i begin driving her hard.... offloaded my sperms happily.

Below are my Ratings->

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Figure: 6/10
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: NA
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

Just a short report... meeting CO soon..
Cheers!

Show Stopper
01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Too many FRs on AX liaoz so i shall just provide the ratings for my belated FR.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5 (Mesmerising pair of eyes)
Body: 5.5 (On the plump side)
Boobs: 6 (B- bah...not for big boobs lover like me)
Massage:7 (Not the best that i've had but still above average to me)
BJ: 6 (Lacked of suction to me)
FJ: 7.5 (Gd stereo and accommodating)
Attitude: 8 (Gd service attitude even though its a budget massage bonk)
Damage: $60 + Tips excluding rm & CD

Thanks to bro toms_trd for the gd lobang once again. ;)

toms_trd
02-07-2008, 08:45 PM
My Reputation:Points: 111 / Power: 4

Thanks Bro TS for intro...

Tried her Fri nite at K81, SOP... .. Bros already said a lot... here,.... 1st, massage for almost 45mins, then to bonk. She capped me and bj. , then the usual missionay stuff.... then shoot out...

Look: 6
Body: big
Boobs: 34
Massage: Good
Bj: cap,
Fj:
Attitude: Good. she work hard, pleasant.
Damage: $60 + room.
Summary: Good value for $ , relax / massage / 40 winks / sex etc...

Thanks.

FR by bro man_sg2000
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
02-07-2008, 08:47 PM
My Reputation:Points: 7 / Power: 0

Thanks TS for the contact.

Sms AX to arrange for 2:30pm at K81. Reach there 15 mins earlier and got the room and sms her immediately. Was kinda anxious wondering how she look. Saw so many good comments on her in the thead anyway.

10 mins later, door bell ring! Open up the door, saw a lively mid 30 lady.
Her smile are so nice and her eye so seducing. Apologize to me immediately as she arrive 10 mins late but i told her it is alright. Proceed to bath then massage. Massage was quite good one. Will keep asking if the massage was okay, hard enuff. Next up..the action start! Give me a nice cat bath and after 5 mins ride on me. Can feel quite tight and feeling was good. Her smile maintain and her moaning getting louder and louder.
Finish her up in 20 min later and she proceed to massage my leg and thigh and ask if i'm tired. Rest for a while, paid up and left with her.
Definetly will return for her service.

FR by bro siuuer
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
02-07-2008, 08:49 PM

Thanks for Bro TS。。

After reading, my small didi shouted at me with its head pointing north and decide to sms AX this morning and manage to get a slot at 1pm...

Here's my FR,

Look : 7 (the eyes can really attract your juices)
Body : 6.5 (tummy look fatter than i expect)
Bj : 7 slow n medium suction
Fj : 7.5 (moan abit fake but still enjoyable..and maybe age catching up and so abit fast 放工)
Boob : B (Pointed nipple....which i keep sucking..)
Frenching : Nil
Massage :not paino type. Can see got training before, strong and firm at the right points. Lastly, i requested for a head massage and was fantastic ...worth trying ...
RTF : why not, good sex, good massage at only 60/2/2. +20 tips

All bros

FR by bro native
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:06 PM
My Reputation:Points: 18 / Power: 0

just had a session with AX yesterday, not bad overall.

looks : 6.5/10, although mid 30s, but she has sexy eyes
figure :5/10 cant expect much
boobs : B with sensitive nipple

massage : 8/10
BJ : 8/10 with cap

overall : very worth for just $60, friendly and sweet looking milf. much better than other milf i saw at USSC. i was so scared that it could be one of those milf i saw when i went to USSC to buy 4D

FR by bro alvin36
Thnks bro 4 ya FR :D

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:09 PM
My Reputation:Points: 8 / Power: 0

First of all, thank you Bro Tom for the contact. Well this time I'll keep my FR short due to time constrain. Here goes my FR :-

Looks: 6.5-7/10 (Sweet Looking - My opinion)
Age : Hee hee, for this I didn't ask but I think around 30+
Ht : About 160+
Wt : Didn't ask either
Boobs : 36B+
Complexion : Fair & Smooth
Massage : 9/10
Kissing & Frenching : Allow and she is very good at that
Fingering & Fondling : Free Roaming
Bj : 8/10
Fj : Didn't try as her auntie came
Sound effects : Soft BMB Speaker
Damage : $60/2hrs + $20 Hotel + $20 Tips = $100
Operation Location : Kovan 81
RTM : Confirmed

Anyway, just a feedback from her that recently she was being booked and the customer 'NO SHOW' when she went to the room. Please don't do that as she is here to earn $$$

FR by bro thunderflash

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:12 PM
My Reputation:Points: 50 / Power: 5

hi there.. tks for the reminder bro trd.

tried ax sometime last month.. was travelling recently..thus lack of updates.

she's definitely 30s with some fats on tummy but still lookable.service massage wise is good. had a gd slp after the massage session..thru chatting with her, knew tt she actually does this professionally back in china and is only in sgp due to the shop having facelift.

the bonk was allrite and she displayed good communication skills thru out the session.

the attention to details was refreshing too, and all in all a good budget massage.

wld rtm.

cheers,
mayday

FR by bro mayday
Bro thnks 4 ya FR :D

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:14 PM
My Reputation:Points: 12 / Power: 0

1st of all ty TS for the contacts ,
Tried AX yesterday , i had booked her early in the morning 1030am.
hmm.. i send sms telling her i might be late for awhile, no reply. nvm i thought.
i reached liao , got a room , sms her the rm no and wait in the room , funny leh .. i see my watch . 1045 liao .. still no sms. then i receive her call, she said tat she had fallen asleep .. so will come down asap. argh wat to do , i told her i will wait. guess part of my fault too, i should have giv her a morning call too. at 1110am, ding dong , she finally reach liao , apologised to me a few times.. i said nvm i wasnt mad or anything. so no more waste time, stripped , bath , dries ourselves and i chose to start massage 1st. after mass i opt for hj. hmm.. she seems quite bz leh.. alot bros kept calling her n sms her . a bro book her 1230pm at k81 , she looked at me , i nodded and agreed to let her go afterall she came to here to earn more money so np for me lah anyway i had to go since i booked the rm at 1030am.after the job done, when i was about to pay her, she wanted to charge me $?? but i say nvm and still pay her full amt. Though got a little 'accident' but overall i still enjoy her massage n hj

cheers ^^

looks: 6/10
body:6/10 (got abit of tummy fat)
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10 (licks my nips while hj me)
rtf: mayb since its worth the money

FR by bro youngboygun
Bro thnks 4 ya FR :D

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
My Reputation:Points: 26 / Power: 4

Thanx TS for the contact.

Called her this morning and arranged for a session at 11.30am. As put it, she has a mesmerizing pair of eyes. Sadly, she was not convenient and I had to settle for a HJ. If I had known then will arrange for another day.

But she is so sweet, kept apologizing and so scared I angry with her.

Anyway, lots of bro already said about her liao. She is such a gem.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5 (Mesmerising pair of eyes)
Body: 5.5 (On the plump side)
Boobs: 6
Massage:7.5
HJ: 6
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Attitude: 8 (Gd service attitude even though its a budget massage bonk)
Damage: $60 + Tips excluding rm

Thanks to bro toms_trd for the lobang.

FR by bro 2shiok
Bro thnks 4 ya FR

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 05:17 PM

Thks Bro Ts given contact.
I met her 11:30 am last Sat. But she was late ab 20 mis due to triffic jam.
First looks she has a pair of beatiful eyes. white skin, a little fatty. but i think she's older than 33 yrs old.
We started massage first. The skill ok but not enough strong to me. after 30 mins massage(too rush) we're going to ...

Ratings:
Looks: 7
Body: 6.5 white skin
Boobs: 6 B cup
Massage:7 need to improve
HJ: nil
BJ: 6 with cp, too short
FJ: 8 missionary & doggie. i like her pussy. just nice for me.
Attitude: 7(Gd service attitude but whole period too rush, next time need slow down)

FR by bro amacz
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
05-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Thnk u fellow bros 4 all d FRs on AX,AX wishes 2 thnk all bros here who give her their support.Thnk U
There's 1 F***ker bro here areoplane AX to a designated room with wrong info,U r a loser bro.U called yourself a man bullying a lady trying 2 earn a living

To those bros who hav yet 2 post their FRs kindly post N those who RTF pls do post oso.THnk U

ctc given:x-zen,jagvirgo,chew78s,febn2005,lamer84,seansean83,w hitegals,sexmatrix03,poplam77,sniperj,pheonix341,5 13513 & ranchu1234

C ya bros FRs soon

Lionelboi
06-07-2008, 10:32 AM
hi bro..can i hv her contacts pls??thxs alot!

Evianalps
07-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Mny thks to Bro Tom for AX contact.Met her a week plus ago and must say quite satisfied with the service.

Met her in the afternoon at K81. Hot and sweaty we both had a separate shower when in the room.She look ok to me as ive met a prettier milf than her..Fair skin and milky.
We started massage first.after nearly 30 mins of massage we proceed to bonking session..

Ratings:
Body: 6.5 white skin
Massage:7 can be improve
BJ: 5.5 would prefer bbbj
FJ: 8.
Rtf: mebe..hope bro tom have much chio milf..kekeke

Sorry for the late fr..:D

toms_trd
09-07-2008, 08:16 PM

sms TS for lobang and immediately got recommended A xiang
call, confirmed, reach, book room, in less than 45mins!!!

dingdong... here she comes.
first look ... ... nice!
abit big size, but ok... body quite confirmed given birth liao.
boobs ok B+.

Attitude very good, strip and also bath for me.
massage is really so-so, rushing type.
HJ is ok, willing to do anything to please you.

damage = $60 + $20 (room)
Good for an afternoon retreat.
not for choosy customer.
RTF ... unlikely... but really thanks TS for offering me the contact

FR by bro ranchu1234
Thnks 4 d FR

toms_trd
09-07-2008, 08:19 PM

Thank you TS for the contact.

gonna post the FR:

I managed to book a room at K81 a few days ago. The doorbell rang and boy was I surprised with what I saw. A pair of sparkling eyes with a sweet smile, the MIF was making me weak on my knees. Upon entering she proceeded with a shower for me before I lay on the bed for the massage.

The old massage was fine as her strength was to my liking. She did massage my front surprisingly.

After some catbath and petting she capped me before proceeding to the deed. I could see that she was doing things in a slightly rushing manner. I didn't ask much but probably because she had another customer waiting.

I did her in 2 styles (tired that day perhaps) before resting in the bed for 1-2 min.

Another thing is she is more on the plump side (probably due to the age). Overall I would say pay attention to what she does instead of how she looks if you want a good bong.

Looks: 6.5 (would give a 7-8 if she was more youthful, her eyes are nice though)
Height: 160-165
Body: a bit bah as what I mentioned
Boobs: 32-34B
BJ: 6 ( so so in my opinion)
FJ: 7 ( can't comment much coz I was weak that time)
Massage: 7 (ok I guess)
damage: 60 + 20 + 10
RTF: might consider if she can promise not to rush things

FR by bro overthetop
Thnks 4 ya FR

toms_trd
09-07-2008, 08:20 PM

Tried A Xiang last week. Would like to thk TS for giving me a chance to try her. Got a room and waited impatiently inside. Heard the sound of high heel and ding dong, I quickly opened the door and saw A Xiang.

Face: 6.5
Body: 6
Massage: 7
Licking of my body: 8
HJ: 8
Attitude: 7.5
RTF: Most probably not. Not that she ain't nice but my next target would PRC syts.

FR by bro cheongsterjon
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM

Booked with A xiang recently.

Look: 6 and grow when light get darker.
Massage: 7, good strong press
HJ: 5
FJ: on red
RTF: When possible

Overall it's good massage session but focus too long on point to point therefore run out of time.

thks trd for the contact.

FR by bro bardmad
Thnks 4 ya FR

toms_trd
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Bros out there kindly post RTF FR N bro wo hav yet 2 post pls post.Thnk U

Ctc given: hanky_Panky,ghostray,bardmad,taicheong,mike38 N carribean123

C ya guys FR soon

febn2005
10-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc of A Xiang.
Made appointment and met her at 4.30pm today. The moment she entered the room, she started to french me and slowly stripping me from top to bottom. She kisses very passionately and really makes you feel at home with her though this is the first time we met. After stripping, she began to caress me all over with her smooth and soft body. My didi stood at attention and I asked her to massage me so that I can enjoy the session longer cos I cum quite easily. She is very obliging and her massage is GOOD. After the massage which I fully enjoyed - good strength and pressed at the right acu-points, she started to catbath me. When my didi hardened, she cap me and I finished it off missionery.

My overall experience:
Boobs: B
Body: smooth and soft (though a little tummy)
Hj: 6
BJ: 6
Massage: 7.5
Fj: 8 (could feel her contracting her pussy, she told me she used internal
strength)
Attitude: 9 very friendly
Rtn: YES

She is going back on 8/8/08

Devil-Man
11-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Once again, tks Bro Ton_trd for the contact. Sorry for the lat FR.

Meet up with her at K81 last week. As the entire session was much SOP. Except her strong frenching. We spend most of the time on this. Look wise, still acceptable, toward the MILF’s look type. Nothing to shout about.

After we stripped ourselves and proceed to to the bathroom. She manage to wash me completely. Once reached the bed. We start to kiss and hug like no tomorrow. Slowly attempt to finger her while she lick my nipple. She was indeed wet after all.. And my other hand caress her boobs. Everything was going smoothly before she capped me and start to BJ me. Suction was not bad at all. She really put a lot of hardwork. After quite a while. requested for the action. She eager to start with cowgirl, follow by doggie. She was really accommodated and horny during our mission. She also responded with great moaning sound.

Lastly, on our missionary, where she hold tight my both arms when i hit her continously, making both of us “SONG SONG”. Finally, we cummed in no time. Loaded onto her. She help to removed the CD and clean clean. Both rested and watching TV before going for the 2nd shot.

Next round, manage to do a HJ. Unfortunately didi not alert, but it take quite a while to shot out again. Well, must really tks A-Xiang for putting alot of effort to help my didi cummed again...hehe

Overall, a nice and satisfied budget bonking.

My rating
Name: A-Xiang
Look: 6/10 (Nice big seducing eye, will grow on u)
Body: 6/10 (tummy fat, slightly plump)
Boobs: B+ (sagging with pinkish nipple)
BJ: 6.5/10 (still acceptable)
HJ: 7/10 (not that bad either)
Frenching/kissing: 9/10 (very strong on this field)
Fingering: Yes (wet easily)
Service: 8/10 (Very hardworking)
Attitude: 8/10 (nothing to shout about)
GFE: 6.5/10 (willing to please u)
Damage: 60/2/2
RTF: maybe

toms_trd
11-07-2008, 09:24 PM

Thks to Bro Tom for AX contact. Sorry for late FR.

Tried her service 2 weeks ago. Happy with her massage and service attitude. For the other services, see below

Ratings:
Body: 6
Massage:8
BJ: nil
FJ: 6.
Damage: $60 + excluding rm

toms_trd
11-07-2008, 09:27 PM
My Reputation:Points: 210 / Power: 2

FR dated 10 Jul 08

First and foremost, i must once again thanks Bro toms_trd for the contact and the reminder...

Called up A Xiang and had arranged an afternoon appointment in F Hotel Kovan.

I must agreed with some of the Bros here that her eyes are captivating... her massage is more like what you will get in slimming spas and instead of johnson and johnson baby oil, she uses 瘦身香油. One thing to note... i have read from the FRs here that A Xiang will always end the session earlier, citing that another Bro is waiting... and yes... she did it to me too.

Looks: 6.5-7 will grows...
Body: bah bah in the mid section...
Boobs: tender and soft, surprisingly her nips are rather pinky...
Complexion: silky smooth...
Kissing and frenching: yes...
Fingering and fondling: yes...
Massage: 6.5 not much strength thus room for improvement...
Fj: 7 okay lah...
Damage: $60 plus $10 tip... room, condom and parking charges not included...

Lastly i must add that A Xiang does give out quite a lot of GFE thus recommended for Bros whom enjoy it...

FR by bro the_e_ones
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
11-07-2008, 09:28 PM

This was the belated FR abt 1wk ago, but still THANKs Bro Toms for the no.

Booking at K81, and the FR as:
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet & charming eye when young must damn chio)
Boobs : 34B (lite brown)
Complexion : Fair & Smooth
Body : 5/10 (fleshy & fat in some area)
Massage : 6/10 (So-So but hardworking )
but give her 7/10 for stomach massage.
Frenching : I dun like it
Fingering : Free Roaming except "tunnel"
Bj : 7/10 (with cap's on)
Fj : 6/10 (with cap's on)
All in 1hr & 15mins and she was going back on 1st week of august, had inform her to bring more new blood from their region.
Her booking seem non stop from her H/P.
Damage : $60+$20(tips)+$20(Hotel)

RTM : Maybe as need to try others.

FR by bro joysexmanic
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
11-07-2008, 09:29 PM
My Reputation:Points: 51 / Power: 5

Thank you TT for the contact of A Xiang!

Have tried her on 3rd/July, late afternoon. Promised that I will post a FR.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs : 5/10
Complexion : 7/10
Body : 5/10 Milf, we cannot expect great figure.
Massage : 7/10

She apologised to me as she red is coming and see a bit therefore cannot FJ.
But she is kind enough to gave me a BJ with cap till I exploded.
Bj : 7/10

I preferred the previous PRC who also operate in K81 but need to go to fetch her at her place nearby K81. Tried her once but heard that she beening "Bao" by someone and decided to quit. I forgotten her name liao, too many recently.

Thank you once again!

FR by bro impreza69
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
13-07-2008, 06:09 PM
My Reputation:Points: 20 / Power: 0

As promised to bro Tom will post FR after trying AX.

Called her up yesterday morning to book an appointment wif her at 12.30pm. I was late for 10 mins as i had lost my way there, could'nt find K81, coz not familiar wif tat area. Called her n apologised to her, she was veri friendly over the phone n said not to rush n will wait for me.

Finally i found the K81. Quickly paid the rm n called her. Less than 5 mins she arrived. Once she saw me, she treated me like long old friend, hug me n hold my hands. I proceed 2 undress, so is she. She lead me to bath rm n bath together. She help to clean my body n my little bro. The feeling was nice. After bath, she ask me whether to massage 1st or.... I choose to masage 1st. The massage session was quite gd, adequate strength. As n when, she will ask u is the strenght enuff. She used oil to massage me. After about 30 mins of massage, she ask me to turn ard wif face facing up. She start to massage my front boby, hands n legs, then slowly to my little bro. She ask me whether i had cap. I told her i did not bring as i was not aware to be provided by myslf. Ended up oni wif HJ. She is allow to french n fingering. The whole process was veri comfortable n good. After ard 15 - 20 mins, i off load. She went to wash up n follow by me. We changed up n chat as there's still hve 30mins left. During our conversation, she massaging my head. Of coz is my big head. I would say her attitude is veri gd n no rush factor. Before she left, she told me to write a FR for her n i was shocked. I smile at her n said i will. Anyway she had earn this FR.

Sorry for the long winded FR. Hope bros enjoy reading it.

FR by bro pheonix341
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
13-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Thnk U,bros 4 all d FRs u hav put 4 A Xiang :D
Bros who hav yet to post pls post,bros who hav RTM also kindly pls post.Thnk U :D

FYI she's leaving on 08/08/08 so bros who hav got her ctc do hurry,remem post FR

Ctc given: lunasea0326,pringlez,alanaka N pbss
C ya guys FR soon

gongtee
13-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Hello! brother, please give me nice girl contact number,....BIG THANKS....

toms_trd
15-07-2008, 06:11 PM
My Reputation:Points: 352 / Power: 3

Thanks to TS for AX contact and as promised to post fr after I tried her.
This is my late reply after having a good rub by AX and finish off with HJ as she is not convenient at that moment. Massage to my opinion is good but not good enough for me as I go for hard massage, she did try very hard to please me.
Overall she is friendly and a bit chatty only I can't communicate much as my Pu Tong Hua is no good.
Could bro TS teach her to do a better bj as she is weak in this field.

Anyway thanks to bro Toms for AX.

FR by bro ml1138
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
15-07-2008, 06:57 PM

This is my 2nd visit and the feeling is getting better. I'll skip those personal data as I've already mentioned it in my 1st FR. Here goes my FR :-

Ah Xiang

Looks : 7/10 (She is those 很耐看type)
Massage : 9/10 (Good with Oil)

After a good hour of hard oil massage, she started to play with my didi and prompted me a golden question, 'did you bring CD' ??? Ops... I forgot. But luckily she volunteered to go down to purchase the CD for me, huh, so sweet... Maybe because my 1st visit I didn't have the opportunity (Her Auntie Visit Lah) therefore she feels a bit no so nice if this time round I got back without a FJ loh..... Well, I feel pampered and really enjoy the whole session. After the FJ, we bath together and she give me another round of head and shoulder massage as the time is not up yet.

FJ : 8/10 (Sound system BMB one but on the soft side)

RTM + RTF : Why not ??? The service is EXCELLENT !!!!

FR by bro thunderflash
Thnks bro 4 ya RTM FR :D

toms_trd
15-07-2008, 06:59 PM

This is my 2nd visit and the feeling is getting better. I'll skip those personal data as I've already mentioned it in my 1st FR. Here goes my FR :-

Ah Xiang

Looks : 7/10 (She is those 很耐看type)
Massage : 9/10 (Good with Oil)

After a good hour of hard oil massage, she started to play with my didi and prompted me a golden question, 'did you bring CD' ??? Ops... I forgot. But luckily she volunteered to go down to purchase the CD for me, huh, so sweet... Maybe because my 1st visit I didn't have the opportunity (Her Auntie Visit Lah) therefore she feels a bit no so nice if this time round I got back without a FJ loh..... Well, I feel pampered and really enjoy the whole session. After the FJ, we bath together and she give me another round of head and shoulder massage as the time is not up yet.

FJ : 8/10 (Sound system BMB one but on the soft side)

RTM + RTF : Why not ??? The service is EXCELLENT !!!!

FR by bro thunderflash
Thnks bro 4 ya RTM FR :D

satan666
15-07-2008, 07:01 PM
yo bro, WAH ur a "Glorious Beacon Of Light" leh lol.. haha.. help me send my regards to ah xiang.. thanks.. lol:D

koolie
16-07-2008, 08:48 PM
thanks bro toms_trd for the contact.

better late then never... sorry bro for being late.;)
was busy with work for the last 3 weeks and finally the day came:)

call ah xiang today for a session and pick her at her place.
wow! she was wearing a black dress and look dam sexy:p
i was wearing a black shirt also...hehe.. look like a c.......
anyway... went to K81 booked a room and she clean me up like i did not bathe for years.... very nice lady i must say... very strong girlfriend feeling.... i asked for massage first and she said "your wish is my command" wahlua.. how to tahan... she is nude while massaging me could feel her pussy on my butt... dam shoik man... turn over and she rubbed oil on my tummy and legs then to my dick... we french like no tomorrow.. dam her tongue is dam long lah... she licked me like my dog all over my face... but i like it..hehehe... she is such a lady that always willing to please....
i find her pretty and nice.
A Must Try before she's gone for good.

Good Day Brother!;)

bro who like to try her may contact bro toms_trd

innosex69
16-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Thnks to my gd bro manage to book a slot w A Xiang last nite,when she turn up stun by her sweet smile N captivating eyes.
Start off with d massage with oil from back to legs den front to stomach.During massage chat wit her she's nice N friendly in between ask if strenght enuf.I like it,it reali ease my tiredness away too engross with d massage tat forget to FJ.heheheeh
Den signal her time to start biz N she readily preapre

Overall d session was sextisfying even w/o FJ coz d massage alone worth much mor den TN & HC

Looks: 7.5 will grow on u
Fig: tummy fats but acceptable
BJ: Nil
Boobs: ok
Massage: 8.5
FJ: nice
Damage: $60+$20tips+81

Once again thnks to my gd buddy
Btw she leaving on 08/08/08,do hurry she's too gd to be miss
Bros pls treat her as she trying to make a living

toms_trd
16-07-2008, 10:41 PM

thks ts for asking me to try her as she is leaving 8th Aug.

Suppose to go swimming at hougang but the sky was black so Ever forgiving since our first unsucessful appointment, I decided to call her again to make an appt yest evening.
Manage to ok her but again I was waiting in the room for almost 25mins liao, abit inpatience liao tog again she fly me...
She sms me caught in the jam as she was coming from aljunied as she did not get any call yest and I was the first as she claim.
Ding dong, ah finally she arrived and open the door, saw her sweeeet smile, all anger gone liao.
SUrprised that she is actually quiet pretty looking with sexy sweet voice.
Usual lo, as reported, we bath n went to bed for massage.
She told me she born in 1982 so shld be ard 26 so not sure why some said she 30+.
Anyway doesnt matter.
Massage was good, didnt want FJ so ask her to JG but she dun know , HJ will do.
After finished , we lay there to chit chat and she move so close beside me n tok so sexy and wanted to kiss but I scare la..better not take the risk, so she veri auto as she knows.\
Last we bath and ask her got any other appt she said no and want to go back.
Gave her a lift home and before she gets off, gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Looks: 8/10
Fig: tummy fats but acceptable
BJ: Nil
HJ: Normal
Boobs: ok but abit saggy
FJ: Nil
Damage: $60+tips+81

Once again thnks to TS
Btw she leaving on 08/08/08, forgot to ask whet she rushing back for Olympics..keke

FR by bro sniperj
Thnks 4 ya FR bro :D

toms_trd
16-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Thnk u bros who hav shown support to A Xiang especially those who hav RTM few times.Thnk U :D,A Xiang is veri grateful to all bros here

So any mor FRs,RTM FRs or belated FRs???all R stil welcome to post.Thnk U

ctc given: alanaka,pbss,samlee8,happyforever,martel N cheeesecake

C ya guys FRs soon
PS: she's leaving soon so bros do hurry before she goes home

golfgti
17-07-2008, 12:26 PM
A very big thanks to Bro Tom for sharing this GEM with me. Sorry for not having the power to "up you". Many apologies for taking so long to try her out due to work commitments, OC's presence, etc. It will be a real pity had I missed the opportunity to rendevous with her.

I have read the post of many bros on her and think to describe her as just another Milf FL and to not to have high expectation of her is doing her great injustice and disservice. I have had my fair share of Milf, PDMM, FL, etc. and I find Xiang much better than those I have met (unless I have been unlucky in meeting less than pretty ones earlier, some with foul mouth or some sort of odour). She has a very nice pair of eyes, pretty face and average physique definitely not fat and clean.

Very flexible and service oriented as she is very accomodating despite the lack of advance notice. Punctuality is superb. No rush, girlfriend type.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 8.9/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: Excellent value for money
RTF: Yes

toms_trd
17-07-2008, 08:20 PM

FR dated 17th Jul 08

My 1st FR, I would like to thank Bro toms_trd for the contact...

SMSed A Xiang last night and made an appointment at 81 Kovan.

Like most bros said, her eyes are indeed captivating... body abit fleshy esp around the tummy.

Upon arrival, she helped me dress into birthday suit. We had a cat bath and then proceed for the massage 1st.

Massage is normal and like one bro stated, she uses 瘦身香油. Also, she did give me some health tips as well. During massage, we chit chatted, in between she will ask if strenghth was applied enough.

After massage, we proceed to the main course. There were kissing, sucking and BJ before ending with FJ.

After the excercise, we would cuddle up and have another chit chat. She does give out quite a lot of GF feeling better than those in HC & TC. She gave an advice to me that we should not immediately bathe after any sex activity to our little bro, it will lead to erectile dysfunction.

Looks: 6.5
Body: Fleshy in the mid section
Boobs: tender and soft abit saggy, pink nipples...
Complexion: silky smooth
Kissing: yes
Fondling: yes
Massage: 7
Fj: 7
Damage: $60 add $20 tip, not including room and condom.

FR by bro cheeesecake
Thnks 4 ya FR

SexPistol
17-07-2008, 08:53 PM
hi bros

can pm her contacts

koolie
17-07-2008, 09:25 PM
She loves chicken rice...;)

kukumalu
17-07-2008, 09:44 PM
She gave an advice to me that we should not immediately bathe after any sex activity to our little bro, it will lead to erectile dysfunction.

Even self-DIY??:confused:

Eastpak
18-07-2008, 05:36 PM
First of all thanks TS for the ctc. had her contact for quite sometime le but cannot really fix timing with her. think many bro ask for her service, so most of the time she is busy. try calling today, she say she free so arrange a session with her at K81

Looks: 6/10
Boobs : 5/10
Body : 5/10 got tummy. anyway there for a massage so its ok
Massage :8.5/10
bj: 6/10
fj: 6.5/10
RTF: likely for the massage

the massage got strength and smoothing. got backache and she had spent more time on it. now i am feeling much better. she also massage my stomach and then told me i will have better appetite later. true enough it happen. i felt hungry after an hour. haha! overall i think her massage is really quite professional. bros out there can give it a try if they wanna a hard smoothing massage.

cheers!

toms_trd
19-07-2008, 06:57 PM
My Reputation:Points: 301 / Power: 7

Thanks Bro toms_trd for sharing contact of A Xiang although i never ask for it As promise to try her when i free. So i make a call yesterday afternoon for a appointment ,night 10.10pm. Surprising, she sms me at 9.30 saying she already there. Meet her ,quite ok looking, to me consider 7/10. she abit on meaty side as some bros mention.So as per normal went booking . Too bad they said need wait for 40min. 40min? how ? Xiang answer me to my surpise. Is ok we wait. She then lead the way to a place where there is a resting place near bus stop. So we got a chats there while waiting call when room is ready. Quite friendly i should say. We like long time friend that feeling although thats my first meet with her.Cut it short here liao.. As i just read the Fr written by our bro Cheesecake. hehe, almost the same as she treat me lar. if i write is seem i copy from cheesecake haha. So i try find some portion that what i feel that night with her. Massage is normal . She really hard working and used alots of strenght but results not that gd compare those like thai massage that i usually try that. And feel very freshes. Maybe she need change some like breaking bone types then got freshes feeling after that lol. I not going to the so call main course, causes is like what cheesecake mention is almost same liao. To me she is a very hardworking and willing to please u. But she still got room to impove. Here i need say, although we ends fast in 1st round , cause 1st round always come fast then 2nd round. Too bad she didn't have 2nd round as already mention on this thread so never ask for it. So just end around 1hrs . So after we both bathing. She immediately put on her dress and i watch my watches is still got 50min more to book out the room. So i told her not to waste the room as i paid 2hr. And we have a chats. So after a 15min i feel that leaving liao. She need impove here is that after her bathing she shouldn't put back her dress. she should stay naked and rest on bed and do some chatting while she can hud me and touches here and there while chatting lor.Then may have some GF feeling..Causes i no like when time still far alway and dressed out like hurry want go back that type of feeling. Over all i give her $80/- included send her back to her place. To me she still a very good and frendly and sweets gem. I will return before she leave, Although got some bad point. Cheer!

FR by bro chew78s

koolie
19-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Bros here do note,if u make an appt with A Xiang confirming liao pls dun aeroplane hor.Coz she told me last nite a bros here make booking but din turn up N she has to turn down others in the end call nobody answer.That's not rite pls.Bro i m sure u knw who u r??N u make other bros din get the chance 2 bonk bcoz U

sorry to hear that again:mad: feel sorry for Ah Xiang:( bro can't make it after booking please call her in advance so she doesn't have to wait like a fool there:mad: she is such a nice lady come here to earn some $ home please take care of her lah.... don't let such idiots spoil the day... have fun and live long long;)

toms_trd
20-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Aft giving so many ctc not much FRs ......haizzzzz wat R bros here doing????
Cum'on B steady aft try kindly put up a FR B it short N sharp i still welcome

Ctc given: seemelang,soul_reaper,lahwhyme,hum_coyote,scoobyho o,komoko,maccalim N holeinone6666

C ya Guys FRs soon

PS: She's leaving soon so hurry once miss gona wait long long :p

toms_trd
21-07-2008, 09:20 PM
My Reputation:Points: 74 / Power: 4

Firstly, thanks TS for the contact.

Had a soothing session with A-Siang. Responding to the doorbell, a rather tall lady (with heels) with highlighted hair greeted me, great attitude, undressed me, hung my clothes, showered me thoroughly, prepare the bed and requested i lie facing the tv so i can watch tv programs while she massaging me... brought her own oil from China, massage strength is wonderfully hard, certainly not piano playing type. I like hard massages... then about 1hr 15 mins later, proceed to full service. My ratings as follow:

Looks: 6.5 (decent milf look, love her eyes esp.)
Body: 5 (flabby)
Boobs: B cup
Service: 10
Damage: 60+tips+cd+rm

Treat her nice and treat her well. She is respectful and treats all customers with top class attitude. So be nice to her.

Cheers.

FR by bro maccalim
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

koolie
22-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Here is one RTF;)

called her and asked her to buy cap for me because i busy lah.. she said can;)
pick her up at her place and proceed to K81.. went to the lift and saw a man and a Indonesia maid also going up... in the room she devoured me with her eyes and started to kiss me wildly... we threw our clothes on the bed and slowly inched to the bath room to clean ourselves.... proceed to bed and had sexual intercourse.. it was like a long lost girlfriend found... one word SHIOK!! She never complains even sometimes she feels the uncomfortable... So far no one can match her service standard.. maybe she can be the trainer for our girls here?? hehehehe... NO Horse Run....:p
Wanted to send her back after the session but she had an appointment with a brother so we go on our own way... hope to meet her again soon;)

Nice lady is hard to come by in Singapore, Agreed??

toms_trd
24-07-2008, 11:18 AM
To all bros out there who hav AX'ctc do act fast coz she's leaving on 08/08/08 she's a nice lady not to miss.
Bros who hav RTM pls post FRs N those who hav try but yet to post pls post.Thnk U

Ctc given: iluvmiki,tanwanababe,bluestone_sg N blurwolfe
C ya bros FRs soon :D

toms_trd
26-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Sori bros due to som problems A Xiang has decided to leave on 03/08/08 so bros pls act fast coz time is runing out :eek:

A Xiang wishes to thank all bros here for their kind support.Thnk U :D

Ctc: lifeisfun,hsb2000,smalley,peeny78,bigwish,feihong, amity,mediator N tan.kuku

C ya guys FR soon

toms_trd
27-07-2008, 07:48 PM

massagebonk $60/2hrs/1x

I would like to thank Bro toms_trd for the contact...

Called A Xiang This Thursday and made an appointment at 81 Kovan on Friday ...

Upon her arrival, indeed her eyes were captivating... body abit fleshy especially around the tummy. Body figure so so...

Then we had a cat bath and then proceed for the ML 1st. Her Suction very good and comfortable, FJ was normal nothing to shout about.

After the ML, we proceed to the massage.

Massage was good and i love it and she have put in alot of effort and strength, i can said worth the money.

Looks: 6.0
Body: Fleshy in the mid section
Boobs: tender and soft abit saggy, pink nipples...
Complexion: silky smooth
Kissing: yes
Fondling: yes
Damage: $60 add $20 tip, not including room and condom.

RTF : Yes if you like massage, she is the right choice at such price...

FR by bro martel
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

andsim07
29-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Boobs : 4/10
Body : 4/10 Milf
Massage : 8/10
Bj : 7/10

met up with her this afternoon for a shot. not bad for her massage. she is only good for bro that g for service but not looks. from first look, feel that she is around 36 or older. for 60 a pop which includes massage and 1 shot, its consider cheap.

$60 + $20 tip + $20 room + $3 condom

toms_trd
28-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Dear fellow bros,A Xiang is back N she has improve in her massage skill.
Charges same as b4: $60/2hrs/1xFJ excl rm N cd
Do give her your kind support.Thank you :D

toms_trd
29-09-2008, 03:13 PM
My Reputation:Points: 40 / Power: 3

Here's my RTM FR on her,well indeed her massage skill has improved alot as compare to previous.Service wise still same friendly nice lady no rush at all,as there's many FRs on her so i won't go into details.

Overall its worth spending,I give her two thumps up for her effort

RTM FR by bro innosex69
Thnks for ya FR bro :D

toms_trd
29-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks bro innosex69 for ya kind RTM FR on A Xiang,hope to c mor FRs or RTF FRs as it reali helps her alot.Thank U

ctc given: eastpak,koolie,willowblade,gongtee,am55,mike38,koh o,sindellman,amacz,battlecrusier,innosex69,lipwee2 002,hayhot,oaoo,ivantch88,streetpilot,bigten & simone_simone

toms_trd
30-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank u bros 4 d support on A Xiang,but where's d FRs???Kindly put up a FR for her.Thank U

ctc given:
rileyhale,makeworld,kukumalu,golfgti,massage,handc ell,phatey,dethknight,siuuer,superbadman,cheongste rjon,febn2005,pheonix341,thunderflash,mayday,young boygun,steege,boysammy_065,obking,neyney,xxcheer,y andaogia,surachai & 513513

C ya guys FRs soon

phatey
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM
This is my 1st time posting FR , if not good ,please pardon me

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : B :)
Legs : 6/10
Damage : $60 + $20 (room) + $10 ( tips )

toms_trd
01-10-2008, 10:14 PM

Stats as below(based on my personal opinion):

Look: 7.0 (nice eyes)
Body: 6.5 ( fair, slight tummy, but good ass for doggie)
BJ with cap: 6.5 (moderate suction, nice but can be improved)
FJ: 7 (wet and accomodating. )
Massage: 7 (Done in nude. Massage back to front thoroughly b4 moving on to FJ)
RTF: Yes, for the nice massage and service level

FR by bro gongtee
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

Junior888Trust.
02-10-2008, 01:58 AM
she leaving ? oh.. what a waste to lose a gem like this.

SinDellman
02-10-2008, 09:14 AM
she leaving ? oh.. what a waste to lose a gem like this.
No.... she will be around till Dec ..

Thanks to bro a cai, who unselfishly shared this nice lady with the bros here, I made the contact ...
Knn, reached the hotel but got to wait for 30 mins for a room because there were many ah nei with their Indo gfs waiting at the lobby. Called her to apologise for waiting but she was very nice and said it's ok she will wait nearby...
Opened the door to a sweet, young PDMM, who spotted with a youthful front short hairstyle, with a long black pant.
Watched the striptease and first impression, very nice boobs, and that excited my little head, but the too much baby fat spoilt prevent him from getting a hardon...
She slowly changed me to my birthday suit and we had a quick cleanup before our actions.

A Xiang deserved a good FR ...

FR No,: SDM06
Looks: 7.0
Body: too much baby fat in the mid section
Boobs: tender and saggy with 50 sen nipples...
Complexion: smooth but rough hand (due to poor living condition when young)
CB: odourless (can paint but i never wanted to paint CB from strangers)
Kissing: 8/10
Massage: 4.5
GFS: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

RTF : will go back for at least another 2 times in the near future

She is like a puppy, and will be suited for bros who like to "feel love" and who like to take care of a puppy, and in return you feel happy. Take good care of her coz she is so sweet. NOt for bro who like strong massage or rough FJ.

toms_trd
02-10-2008, 09:12 PM
My Reputation:Points: 110 / Power: 6

Look: 7.0 (nice eyes)
Body: 6.5 ( fair, slight tummy, but good ass for doggie)
BJ with cap: 6.5 (moderate suction, nice but need it improved)
FJ: 7 (wet and accomodating. )
Massage: 8 (Done in nude. Massage back to front thoroughly b4 moving on to FJ)
RTF: Yes, for the nice massage and service level. (comfirm)

FR by bro starlet boy
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
02-10-2008, 09:15 PM

Hi just a simple FR,

Name: Ah Siang (Siang as in nice smell...)
Look: 6.0
Body: 6.0 ( fair, a bit plump)
BJ with cap: 6.5 (I will say ok)
FJ: 7 (accomdating )
Massage: 7 (Done in nude. Massage back to front thoroughly b4 moving on to Front and finally FJ)
Service: 8 (I met her after midnight, so i reckon no rush on her)
Damage: 60+20tips+hotel+CD.
RTF: will consider.

sms hr at 11+pm after i saw the contact in my mail box from bro Tom_TRD. she told me she just arrive and was catching up on her sleep and i hn to be her first customer after she returned to singapore. Well, So we met well midnight at k81. For people like us who work late, that is a plus point and most accomodating.

Went for a shower together where she woke my didi up in the process. Went thru the massage front and back and FJ. Willing to try diff position. BJ is done with caps.

Washed up and sent her back as she stays quite near to me.

FR by bro babyrex
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
02-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you fellow bros for putting up a nice FR for A Xiang.Thank you

Bros who RTF/M pls do post FR,thnk U as its a way of helping out.

ctc given: starlet boy,booker,duke80,tinyterms,capacity,jetlee724,uni varse,toslot,chew78s,jl791224,meatpistol12,thinkof dave & babyrex

C ya bros FR soon,thnk U

hoesay
02-10-2008, 09:50 PM
bro toms_trd, looks like this A xiang is another of your good lobang, care to share her contacts. am your supporter since xj time.

Anyway thanks in advance.

wct69
02-10-2008, 10:58 PM
hi bro ...mind to share the contacts?:)

Noobpoke
02-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi bro, interested in her too, can pm me contact? Thanks in advance:)

toms_trd
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

thanks to the TS for the contact
a real value for $
look: 7/10, lau chio, eye is really beautiful
she got great great ancestor is a russian
boobs: B sagging
body, 6/10, tan
attitide : 9/10, she really trying to please & earn $
FJ : 7/10 (20mins)
massage : 5/10, too short(25mins)
stripping, bath time, wearing (15mins)
total time : 1h
damage : $60 + $1cd + $20rm

overall: sextifaction, what do u expect for $60?
really worth the $
RTF/M : yes

FR by bro zxaapp
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

Booker
04-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Got the number for TS again to meet up this old flame. Arranged to meet her up yesterday noon. Got a room and waited for her. She arrived shortly.
When she came in, we hugged and kiss like long time lovers. Glad she still remember me.
So stripped and proceed to shower. Rather SOP in shower, then lie down on bed and cuddle and kiss somemore. Then she asked want to start with what first.. massage or FJ. So opt for FJ first, as getting horny liao. So more frenching and playing her boobs, then slowly move south and get her aroused and wet while kissing and sucking her nipples.
Got her to cap me and she proceed on to give a BJ. Then once ready, got her to ride me and the party begin. Can feel she is quite tight and her soft moan is a plus!!
Game over shortly, she helped me cleaned up and proceed on to massage. Due to her having another appt, she went off after her massage. Paid her and stay in room to watch the Condor Heroes until times up.

Ratings:
Look: 7/10 (Looks good for a milf)
Body: 6/10 (She seems to put on a bit of weight)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Abit sagging but still responsive)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Had better ones)
BJ: 6/10 (Don't think she does BBBJ, but still not bad for BJ + soft moan)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight + Soft Moan)
Damage: $60 + Tips + $20 for H81
RTF: Yes..

Do treat her well, cos she is one budget gem...

:D

toms_trd
04-10-2008, 09:56 PM

MassageBonk $60/2/1x

Thanks to bro a Tom, who unselfishly shared this nice lady with the bros here, I made the contact ...

Make appointment with hers some day ago.
Opened the door to a sweet, young PDMM, who spotted with a youthful front short hairstyle, with a long dress.
Watched the striptease and first impression, very nice boobs and apir of seducive eyes, and that excited my little head, but two spare tire around the tummy which felt some disappointment.
She volunteer to shower with me before the action start.

Massage is normal., nothing to shout about. However she is very accomodative. After the massage, I opted for BJ instead.
Her Bj was smoothing, which she allowed me the finger her during the process. Her CB was very wet which make me feel like fxxking her. But it already too late, I had already cum.

A Xiang deserved a good FR ...

Body: 4 (spare tires doesn't look gd)
Boobs: tender and saggy with nice and sensitive nipples
Complexion: smooth but rough hand
CB: odourless easily wet when finger
Massage: 4.5
GFS: 8/10

RTF : maybe

Bro pls take gd of her.

FR by bro jamesbond007
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Thnk u bros 4 all ya kind FRs on A Xiang,she wish to thank all bros here who hav taken care of her.Thank U

Hoping 2 c mor FRs coming in,cum on bros those who hav yet post pls do so.Thank U

ctc given: babyrex,virgojas,zxaapp,hoesay,wct69,noobpoke,show stopper,jlkl,running man,fuckfuck,cumrainer,superboy,19833891,sy469406, teeandy & amity

C ya guys FRs soon,thnk U :D

ColeJerry
05-10-2008, 02:11 PM
hi bro,
Pls pm me a Xian contact, really dun wish to miss.

Tks... Cheers

jlkl
06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
TS, thank you for the contact.
Made an appointment with her last weekend.
Appearance wise, she is big bone (a bit on the plump side) but her look was quite alright. She should be an 8 pointers in her younger days.
Stripped bare for wash up. Like few bros mentioned, she has a flabby tummy which can be a turn off for some. Washing process was normal with more attention paid on the small head and arse crack. :cool:
Massage wise, i opted for powder massage and i'll give her a 5.5/10. She did covered the entire body except my big head but i find that there is a lacking in strength and technique can be improved. To be fair, she told me that she can do better with oil massage and urge me to try it for my next session.
Next come the BJ and FJ. She flares better in these 2 parts. Can feel that she was eager to please and it more than made up for her late 30s - early 40s in age and flabby tummy. :D
Overall, she is value for money. With the present inflation in almost everything, it wont be easy to find a package with almost everything thrown in for a mere 60 bucks only. Oh i tipped her $10 for her effort and never did i know that my 10 bucks can make someone so happy. :)

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 12:25 AM
My Reputation:Points: 28 / Power: 0

Thanks bro Toms_trd for informing her return. Called her yesterday n arrange a session wif her. Her service was as gd as before & better chemistry wif her tis time. Maybe is due to we had know each other already. Will definitely rtf for her.

RTM FR by bro pheonix341
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 12:27 AM
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

FIrst thing is i wan to quantify is that compared to hc ,massage parlour and TN...this is much more comfortable. It is very much service orientated and you will tend to feel very relaxed. Tried her yesterday as i cannot disappoint bro toms_trd. Booked her for a quick slot and surprisingly i manage to get her. And much of the feeling i would say is she give u those very service orientated feel. Fantastic.

Looks: 7.0 (i would say i am comfortable with her look very soothing.)
Body: huggable
Boobs: soft and big nips.
Complexion: smooth therefore couldn't really guess her age
Kissing: 7/10 above average la..
BJ: 7/10 good...beyond normal HC standard
Massage: 6 I just tell her to press the required areas.

GFE: 7/10

On the overall i like to do comparison to the normal HC and i would say that probably spending the same amount of money but for service and good attitude you can don't really think too much. Its really a budget gem at its best. I hope that bros with her contact treasure her.

FR by bro 19833891
Thnks Bro 4 ya FR :D

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 12:28 AM

had a session with a xiang on friday. Reached there half an hour late due to work. So paiseh. Gave her a call and waited for her in the room. After 15mins ding dong and the action starts. As a bit tired, opt for a massage first before bonk. Here's my simple fr on her

Looks-6 typical milf
Massage-6 better than piano type but maybe because i've been to real spa and massage center so cant really compare
Boobs-5 b cup
Bj-8 nice and slow with good suction.
Fj-8 suprisingly her pussy is quite tight, esp occasionally she will squeeze her vagina muscle while i am pumping her. Her soft moans also turns me on.
Gfe-6 first non tomyam i tried which i am able to communicate with. But think i shy bah, did not chat much with her.
Rtf-maybe not as realise milf is not my cup of tea. Anyway thanks to ts for the contact thou

FR by bro univarse
Thnk bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 12:30 AM

Thanks to bro toms_trd for AX's contact, here's my FR as promise.
Give a call to AX @ 12.20pm today to make appointment for 1 pm, she said okay.
So rushed down oto K81 and booked a room, called AX to let her know the room number.
Within 15 minutes, door bell went off, and saw a lady with beautiful face standing right in front of me.
She was wearing a green tee with denim jean shorts, greeted me with a smile.
Asked me to proceed for a bath, so quickly took off everthing and into the bathroom.
When saw her without clothes on, was a little disappointed, neh neh was not impressive/big perhaps due
to her body frame. Can see that her bone was quite huge.
Anyway she bathed me as thorough as she could, when she came washing my little bro with the shower head,
my little bro greeted her with a full salute.
Raba her neh neh and nip when she was giving my little bro a good wash.
Then we proceed to bed for the massage, well the massage was above average. One thing I noticed was, at
the when she came in, during the bath and while massaging, a number of calls came in to her HP. Looks
like her 生意was quite okay.
After finishing the massage on the front, she said she will go and washed her hand bcos they were all
baby powder over her hand. Asked me for "helmet" when she got back from toilet, told her I don't have
one (well my purpose was to try out the massage and take a look at her), so then she said only can do
a HJ and I as okay. She brought her neh neh right to my face for me to suck, how can I resists. I suck
on one and massage the other, and intermittenly “舌吻“with her, our tongues were like entangled and
unable to release. Her hand as on my southern part taking care of my 小弟。
After a good ten minutes, I erupted on her hand and she cleaned up the mess. We still hugged and kisses
on the bed, she offered to fly my plane one more time but I politely declined it as the time was almost
up. So she said go for another bath to clean up, I accepted her suggestion. Had another "flag raising
ceremony" during the bath again, but didn't want her to lower the flag down.
Paid her and said she could leave, as i overheard that she got another appointment around 2.30 to 3.00
pm. She kept saying 谢谢你,亲爱的, and we had another long french the last time before she left.
Please forgive my long unprofessional FR.

Looks: 8.0 (nice face feature)
Body: 5 (okay except the waist,but i got a small spare tyre myself so no complain)
Boobs: not good at judging the size, anyway they're soft, tender with nice "rasin", a bit saggy though
Complexion: fair and white body
BJ: didn't try
Massage: 6.0 (not as good compare to Rachel, only plus point is to see her massage in naked)
FJ: didn't try.
Attitude: 8.5/10
RTM/F : May be, still got two more to try.

FR by bro meatpistol12
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 10:44 PM

Thanks to bro tom_trd,

have a session with her on Friday:

Body: slight plump
Boobs: soft and big nips.
Complexion: smooth therefore couldn't really guess her age
BJ: 7/10 good...beyond normal HC standard
Massage: 7 I just tell her to press the required areas.

GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10

FR by bro massage
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
07-10-2008, 10:45 PM
My Reputation:Points: 51 / Power: 1

Tried her twice before she went back in starting August. Got a pm early last week from toms_trd that she's back so mai tu liao, rtf her recently end of last week at her place of operation.

Same, waited for about 10-15min for her to arrive after telling her rm no. Was dressed sexily in black, really got the milf look(not really into milf but once in a while will change my preference), no change from before she went back. Fast forward to after the massage and us having bathed, asked got cd and yes I replied. Her bj is great, can feel the suction, afterwhich I pumped her missionary. Nice view while doing missionary(love her milf face, right-sized boobs and shaven armpit cos she was grabbing the pillow she was lying on). went on for about 10min before changing to doggie, nice stereo sound. When really buay tahan liao, switched back to missionary and cummed into the cd, now both of us were sweating and then we hugged for about 5min, catching our breath after the intense bonking. Thumbs up for her milf looks.

FR by bro cheongsterjon
Thnks bro 4 ya RTM FR

Wonderers
08-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Dear Bros,

Anyone care to share the CTC. Many Thks & happy bonking

shadow79
08-10-2008, 02:42 AM
bro anyone can pm me the contact want to try lay . thank.:D

chew78s
08-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Heard she just arrived. Get her nos from Ts again. ( i forgot her contact nos)I am a return customer. So i can see the difference of her. She now more pretty and more meaty liao. Offcourse she more like ur gf too. She so sweets. But just a reminder to all bros, that she can make u like she ur close gf and very concerns of u. Maybe u feel she only like u. Haha... she is really a sweet and kind girl. So no get it wrong lar. She good to every bros who met her. :D:D The others i not to mention much cause i am her return customer. so almost same. But I really enjoying when with her. Will return again when time allow. cheer Bro toms_ trd :D

jasdin
08-10-2008, 02:51 PM
hi bro

can pm me the contact want to try lay .

thank

Wonderers
08-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Dears Bro,

Care to share the CTC. Your kind attention is greatly appreciated.

Many thks

toms_trd
08-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Ctc hav given out to many bros,but not much FRs posted :( Bros who hav try her svc kindly post her a FR,be it short n sharp.Thank U

Ctc given: colejerry,s4m5t3r,wishwell,raydicky,easyfree292,wo nderer,shadow79,wallner,redlion,ken_1,jackspider,k notts69,spiderpig,eager2enter & jasdin

C ya guys FRs soon.Thnk U

toms_trd
08-10-2008, 11:55 PM
My Reputation:Points: 117 / Power: 7

Tried her first time a couple of days back.

Yes, agreed with bros here, she is meaty and has nice face features, especially the eyes. Big bones frame but skin is fair and smooth. Age probably around mid to late 30s.

She is also a good kisser, treat you like lover/BF and pretty responsive and hard working.

Besides the main service (you know what), she is exceptionally hardworking in the massage, very thorough from neck, body, leg, front and back.

Overall, a nice lady worth the $ you paid for.

FR by bro oaoo
Thnks 4 ya kind FR bro

toms_trd
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM

Thanks to bro toms_trd for A Xiang's contact.
the lady I meet
Really good service for Massage and FJ
~good job~

FR by bro jack_spider3
Thnks for ya FR :D

toms_trd
10-10-2008, 08:34 PM

Got a PM from Bro eariler on. so far alot of feedback on her in the thread.
overall a good bonk.

FR by bro xxcheer
Thnks bro for ya FR

alpha0101
11-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Many thanks to toms_trd for the intro.

Just came back from a session with A Xiang, for her age (about 32-36, my estimates) look fairly presentable with a slight pauch. arrive on time with big smiles and nice natured.

we started with the usual tcss and headed for the bath, which is SOP but really just soaping and rinsing - was hoping for something more though. Massage is fair, recommed the oil treatment which lasted 45min (not piano type).

fj is simple with 3 positions where she attacked my little solider and nipples. moaning can be quite loud but sounds genuin. i tahan for about 30 mins before i unloaded. all in all, a relaxing experience for a hard day's work.

Cheers!

Stats:

Ht: 165
Wt: ?? very visible bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ tender & soft with sensitive nipps (main attack spot for boobs fetish)
Kissing N frenching: n.a.
Fingering N fondling: n.a
Pussy: sweet with no smell
Bj: 4 (she wont
Fj: 7 missionary,cowgirl & doggie ( cd a muz )
Sound effects: soft moans
Damage: $70/2hrs + cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81
RTF: maybe , when vit M replenish......

on to the next FL....

toms_trd
11-10-2008, 09:15 PM
My Reputation:Points: 80 / Power: 7

Another rtm again since my back is aching...

service still top notch, with showing before and after the session... what more can you ask for at $60.

She gave me a good hour massage, very focused... and completely relaxing...
Look for her for a gd massage...

Not forgetting her flowing stream... if you hit her right spot!

Damage: $60 +$20tip for her effort....

RTM FR by bro beerbelly
Thnks 4 ya support bro :D

toms_trd
13-10-2008, 08:01 PM
My Reputation:Points: 34 / Power: 0

Sori for the late FR bro,had her late last week 1st impression veri nice friendly lady with beautiful sparkling eyes.
Started off with bonking follow by the massage veri relaxing as was tired out after a day work.Massage was well done covering from back to toe and front.(NO Piano)
Overall i m saftisfy,worth spending incl tips

Yes do treat her nice N she'll b nice to u

FR by bro bigten
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
19-10-2008, 02:25 PM

Many thanks to toms_trd for the intro for newbie like me.

Finally hv chance to try session with A Xiang. She's MILF in early 30's and (about 32-36, my estimates). Her complexion quite fair but her body has a slight pauch. Check in designated hotel in North and SMS her the room no. Arrive on time with big smiles and face quite presentable.

We started with the usual tcss but interpreted a few times by phone calls. Finally headed for the bath, which is SOP but really just soaping and rinsing - was hoping for something more sexy. Proceed to massage using my own oil treatment which lasted 1 hr (not piano type). In fact she has a bit of experience as a masseur in Shenyang.

FJ started by attacking my little brother and nipples with THX moaning can but sound quite genuine. Pussy feel quite wet when I start fingering her. I cannot tahan and start to mount her for about 30 mins before I unloaded. All in all, it's money worth because she try all ways to make me come + enjoyable massage!

Enjoy!

Stats:

Looks: 7 (MILF with a sweet smile and fair)
Ht: 165
Body: very visible bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ tender & soft with sensitive nipples (main attack spot for boobs fetish)
Kissing N frenching: didnt try
Fingering N fondling: surprising wet
Pussy: responsive
Bj: 5
Fj: 7 missionary,cowgirl & doggie
Sound effects: soft moans with THX effects
Damage: $70/2hrs (incl tips) + cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81
RTF: maybe , 2 many to try.....

FR by bro bigbadben
Thnks 4 ya FR bro

toms_trd
19-10-2008, 02:26 PM

Finally imanage to get A.Xiang's contact. Yesterday meet up with herat K81. Expecting quite alot from her before meet.
At last the door knock, I open the door. Oh, look good, got cfm look. TCTC abit, she strip, inner wear good match, green colour. To my dispointment, when she took off her final protection layer, her boob is like abit saggy, expect to be frim min B cup. But I think only manage to be A cup.
Get to shower, she very hard working clean me well. I like that. No much action.
Finally landed on the bed, all quite SOP.She very accomedating, good attd, can chit chat.
ALL in ALL, happy man after the release.

Oh just before I forget, THANK YOU bro for shering her contact with me. Thank you.

anything not right, i am sorry, my 1st time writing fr.

FR by bro cheap buy
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toms_trd
21-10-2008, 03:15 AM

thank brother toms_trd's for the contact and sorry for the late FR

met her few weeks ago.. well.. she does has the CFM look but it wasn't so impressed.. looked meaty but bit saggy...

btw.. she is very chatty and .. indeed a load speaker!
i am not sure i have such "power" but her moan really pleased me

RTF.. maybe... but overall okay for the purpose of unloading...

FR by bro duke80
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

toslot
21-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Just hav a 2 hrs session wif this prc milf this afternoon at k81,was promised to help her post fr,this is my brief fr:

Looks: 6.5-7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes
Boobs: 36B+ a bit saggy
Kissing N frenching: Yes gd kisser wif tonge fight
Pussy: Naturally wet but I'm not painting her
Bj: 7 nice & long,do deep throat ( cd a muz )
Fj: 7.5 so eager that may hug u tight when do missionary ( cd a muz )
Sound effects: stereo with soft moans tat make u steam,calling u qing ai de all the way!!
Massage: from back to front from head to toe 1 hr,no playing piano although not the best I had but can feel she really put in effort

Thx TS for sharing ctc no. everyone need A Xiang ctc no pls ask from TS