PDA

View Full Version : Which Sista U miss most at Changi Village??

Dermarko
08-11-2007, 04:51 PM
HI all, just wanna know from u guys is there any former sista that was working in Changi Village you happen to miss most.
For me personally she has to be Rebecca. Haven't got any news about her at all. She was the reason why I always go back to CV. When I hook up with her, most of the time we will go hotel whereby we can slowly take our time. No doubt is more expensive but more privacy and no rush.
Have not been able to find others like her yet, maybe I never will.
How about any of u guys out there?? Anyone care to share??

Glen2712
14-11-2007, 10:34 PM
CV has never been the same for me since Xiao Xiao. Fair enough, there's Angel, Dawn, Sandy, Jialing and Carrie but the chemistry between Xiao Xiao and me was something; perhaps, in some warp sense, may never be replaced...

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

stevesg786
15-11-2007, 03:26 AM
have to be angel and xiao xiao...

3somes with both of them has always been the best!!

faithevans
16-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Summer...up the coast for her already since she's been running her own dog breeding biz for a couple of yrs.

One of the very few good friends I have from CV Old carpark days.

:D

Fuckster
16-11-2007, 06:18 AM
have to be angel and xiao xiao...

3somes with both of them has always been the best!!

Angel is the best ba, nice butt. Last time saw her was very very long ago lo

calex
17-11-2007, 03:48 AM
was first time going cV, becase going alone with no car, the whole journey is 5 hours, 4 hours spend travling on the bus and ferry with taxi out to loyang and trasfer to NR 7 then transfer to NR 3 at somerset. saw xue er and jialing,they are really beautiful. Xue er-quote me $150 excluding room. was very ex loh..

Dermarko
18-11-2007, 03:31 AM
CV has never been the same for me since Xiao Xiao. Fair enough, there's Angel, Dawn, Sandy, Jialing and Carrie but the chemistry between Xiao Xiao and me was something; perhaps, in some warp sense, may never be replaced...

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine and Bro evo7_5!

Hi bro, is Xiao Xiao not working there anymore? Is she staying in serangoon with another friend in a rented HDB unit? Coz I my memory serves me right, she was the last sista I had a session with...

Red_Tirak1099
18-11-2007, 03:39 AM
was first time going cV, becase going alone with no car, the whole journey is 5 hours, 4 hours spend travling on the bus and ferry with taxi out to loyang and trasfer to NR 7 then transfer to NR 3 at somerset. saw xue er and jialing,they are really beautiful. Xue er-quote me $150 excluding room. was very ex loh.. Bro, 5hrs!!! You power I salute you! You the man! ....but dont mind can explain to me the ferry part.....how cum take ferry? You come from Ubin or Batam??? :confused:

popiah
18-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Bro, 5hrs!!! You power I salute you! You the man! ....but dont mind can explain to me the ferry part.....how cum take ferry? You come from Ubin or Batam??? :confused:

hi bro red,

what he means "ferry" is a verb not a "noun" which defined as "fetching".

correct me if i m wrong.

signoff
Teacher Popiah :p

Red_Tirak1099
18-11-2007, 12:24 PM
hi bro red,

what he means "ferry" is a verb not a "noun" which defined as "fetching".

correct me if i m wrong.

signoff
Teacher Popiah Oh hehehe me mistake.....that's means he fetch Xue-er in taxi to loyang then take change 2 buses to destination? Still solid leh.....take taxi go CV pick up then take bus together :p

calex
18-11-2007, 12:49 PM
it is because no more bus out of changi village, so i go alone to CV but saw many bro sitting around to see the sistas near civil service club carpark. take taxi out , and do not engage xue er service. too expensive. a newbie there

Nitestarz
24-11-2007, 04:41 AM
yeah bro i luv natasha too.....playful type.

Nitestarz
24-11-2007, 04:09 PM
may b we can go n look look see see again in cv.....really miss the wonderful suction.....hehehe

Glen2712
24-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Hi bro, is Xiao Xiao not working there anymore? Is she staying in serangoon with another friend in a rented HDB unit? Coz I my memory serves me right, she was the last sista I had a session with...

Not sure about where she stay, Bro Dermarko. But I'm glad that I manage to find her @ CV last nite. Was told that she comes by occasionally.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

snowcap
24-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Wondering anyone still got saw ice ?

Nitestarz
25-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Hi bro Glen2712

is she the one in black jeans last nite??

Not sure about where she stay, Bro Dermarko. But I'm glad that I manage to find her @ CV last nite. Was told that she comes by occasionally.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

Glen2712
25-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi bro Glen2712

is she the one in black jeans last nite??

She was in black shirt, Bro Nitestarz.

s(Aint
24-12-2007, 12:24 AM
only one i remembered was natasha..

if im not wrong she changed her name during her last few mths.. havent seen her for so long

giga1boy
01-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Anyone is going this coming weekend?Do PM me and we go as a group :p