PDA

View Full Version : Female Condom

spygroove
07-01-2002, 10:09 AM
Anybody out there knows where to buy female condoms in Singapore? I think it's called Femidom. I couldn't find it at any pharmacy, nor Condomworld and Condomania. Is internet the only option?

spygroove
08-01-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by dicky
its more ex than the male version..
forget tt...
its quite an eye sore...
just use the men's version...:)

How is it an eyesore?

Fury_Cunt
08-01-2002, 10:00 AM
eyesore means see liao buay song!!

Ah Dez
08-01-2002, 10:34 AM
Femidom is.. just maybe you want to know that it kind of spoil the mood while u have sex.
Some girls says that wearing that , they dont get the same feeling.

spygroove
08-01-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by dicky
its more ex than the male version..
forget tt...
its quite an eye sore...
just use the men's version...:)

The problem is that my bf gets small after he puts on a condom. He very seldom stays hard when he has a condom on -- it's probably psychological. So I thought that I could use a female condom until he gets used to practising safe sex.

CheongKingKong
08-01-2002, 11:01 AM
Oei, forget it lah, I had try to use once on my gf, many negative point. First it is expensive, so use the condom. Next, it is very diffcult to use, I think by the time you try to get it into the girl's hole, she will lose the steam liao! Third, if you get it in, it is easy to be losen, it just falls off, or else maybe I did not insert it properly lor.
Finally went to use the male condom, throw the other two pieces away. Vow never to use again!

:mad:

SungeiGedong
12-01-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by spygroove
Anybody out there knows where to buy female condoms in Singapore? I think it's called Femidom. I couldn't find it at any pharmacy, nor Condomworld and Condomania. Is internet the only option?

Don't think its available any more. I had used it a few years back with my wife/gf...can't recall if we were married then. It was "good" for me inserting the femidom in. After that, well you just try your best to adjust and not think too much about the femidom being there.

Get the bf aroused...loud moaning...whatever to distract him...just a thought.