PDA

View Full Version : Info on Krabi?

2dv8
29-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Any brothers out there know if there are 'services' and working ladies in Krabi. Browse thru some of the threads but apart from southen thai, no specific mention.

Would appreciate any info cos am going there for hols but need release as part of relaxation.:p

Pls pm me if have info. Will up pts where possible

Red_Tirak1099
30-10-2007, 12:58 PM
You can find working ladies in the karaoke bars in Krabi Town. Alternatively you can head to Ao Nang where there are many bars in & around Center Point or a place call Soi Sunrise. Go further to Railay & Ton Sai and you can try your luck at the full moon beach parties. Pple tell me go to Phi Phi Island got all nite beach party action too but I have not tried there :)

deuter
07-04-2008, 02:13 PM
any bros got any new updates on KRABI? actually.. are there any budget flights servicing between SG or JB to KRABI now?

all4great2
20-04-2008, 12:26 PM
any bros got any new updates on KRABI? actually.. are there any budget flights servicing between SG or JB to KRABI now?

Tiger Air has stopped its flights to Krabi. For budget airlines, you can fly to Krabi (Airasia) thru KL or Bangkok. Alternatively, you can fly to Phuket and then travel by car (shd be 2-3 hours ride) to Krabi.

saxromeo
22-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Anyone knows how different is krabi from phuket ?
Is it jus another beach island ?

devourer
23-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Krabi is nicer than Phuket in my opinion.....the beach is so beautiful!

feeufee
12-12-2008, 03:49 PM
There is a sort of coffee house / karaoke beside THAI Hotel in Krabi Town (Not Ao Nang beach). Anybody can confrim there no service provided as friend went to ask and the girls say they dun do side line. Basically they just wear skimpy sexy clothes and sing in the hall. Maybe there is some way to go around it?

alexboy21
23-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Any experienced bro know if there is any agency that offer coach services from krabi to Singapore? Hopefully those with comfortable seats :)