PDA

View Full Version : D Cup MILF $50 Per shot

goodmoney
14-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi guys, just wanna share a gem milf

Was driving around lorong 33 and saw this MILF, not bad got the CFM look. Quote $50, onz lar. Wanted to do inside the car which she agreed but she has no condoms and I also dun have. Plus no much time so juz drive to the nearest hotel, book a room. Once inside, she took off her clothes revealing a D cup boobies. Big but abit sagging. Had a slow and arousing shower and she use her boobies to massage my front and back.

After that proceed to the bed, we hug for awhile and then she start to caress me and lick my nipples. After awhile, cap me and proceed to blow my shaft. Good BJ techniques and very shiok. Beh tahan liao, climb over her and proceed to insert into her meimei. Quite tight and she was moaning horny. After awhile, notice some white liquid on the condom. She has cum!! Thrusted for 10mins, turn her over and start doggie.. i finally cum after another 10mins.

Overall the experience was a good one, no rush and good service. Advice: not for syt lovers.

Damage: $50 + 20(hotel) + tips (20) optional

Bros who are interested pls pm for her no.
Criteria: 20 points and above

goodmoney
15-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Contacts have been given out to quite a number of bros here. Those who have tried, pls give FR. Thanks

Sorry to those bros who dun meet the requirement. I am just following the rules of this game.

Criteria: 20 points and above[/QUOTE]

hotsoup16
15-10-2007, 09:25 PM
bro,
Can share her contact?

Thanks

goodmoney
19-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I have given the contact to at least 20 bros here. Those who have tried pls give FR. Thanks :)

wildbeast
22-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Aiya, bro goodmoney, ur lobang onli work at nite she told me. Day is her rest time. me onli available in the day. wat a waste. Nice sexy voice she has. Sounds friendly woman too. I will drop her and delete her number. Thanks for sharing! Cheers..

pallmall
22-10-2007, 08:37 PM
hi bro...can PM me the number? Thanks

goodmoney
22-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Really arh bro wildbeast, i didn't know she dun work in the day too. tink she on the night shift lar :D next time got lobang for day shift one sure to pm u 1st. Cheers!

Aiya, bro goodmoney, ur lobang onli work at nite she told me. Day is her rest time. me onli available in the day. wat a waste. Nice sexy voice she has. Sounds friendly woman too. I will drop her and delete her number. Thanks for sharing! Cheers..

goodmoney
27-10-2007, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=pallmall;2342830]hi bro...can PM me the number? Thanks

Pls note:
Criteria: 20 points and above

batambird
30-08-2008, 05:53 PM
TS, thanks for the contact,

Only after a long time, i could get hold of this MILF last week and tried.
Definitely a worth trying.

Very good BJ and AR techniques!! Very Shiok !! Gd attitude and GFE.

Name - Anna (PRC)
Age - Cant guess really, but definitely 30+
Body - Slim and Tall
Look - Milf look 5/10
Boobs - 36C, enhanced!! (not real ones)
BJ - 6/10
AR - 7/10
FJ - Dint Try
Damage 50 + 10(tips) exclude RM and CD.
RTF - May be only for AR techniques!! (Since i am into big size boobies and minahs)

PS: She works only in the evening after 7pm, location around GL 33-35

For contacts, pls contact the TS.

simone
02-09-2008, 03:43 AM
appreciate the contact...
cheers

lonelybro
02-09-2008, 09:01 AM
good find, bumpz ya thread. too many on hand, so i'll pass. but upz ya for sharing.