PDA

View Full Version : Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

woofer
25-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Was up till real “Late” aka Early attending a friend’s birthday party. Wanted to look for BX but she was occupied hence had to look for alternative activitied. And being that Late, I didn’t wanna call the other FLs in my list lest they should be already resting.

Hence, I ended up again in my usual hunting ground. However, due to the recent “culling” exercise; my usual target rich environment has caused the supplies to dwindle somewhat. It took me a few rounds of combing GL to find the appropriate prey. Atlas, I spotted a tall fair lass with nice curves to show for with another PRC, I stopped and had her hop in.

And on I go to my usual bonking place. Whilst waiting for our room to be made, we had some quiet moments to ourselves and she hugged me as if we’re long lost lovers. The moment the room was readied, we quickly proceeded to it. As soon as we entered, she cornered me to the wall and we regain our embrace, as we’re gently kissing, she began to slowly unbottoned my shirt and as she unbottons she give some quick like flicks to my nipples. Which she travelled south to undress me out of my jeans. Her actions are mirrored by me in return. Soon we’re in our birthday suits and proceeded to clean ourselves for the aniticipated action to come.

Since we’ve already done the initial getting to know you session hence, we’re able to jump right into action. Started with some kissing action which slowly proceeded south with nipple flicking and finally her trip south ended at my jewels which she began to blow me earnestly. Her actions varied with tongue flicks, slurping and various other actions. It really brought the jewels to attention. Before long, she armour me for some penetrative action.

Couldn’t give her some tongue lashing due to an impending ulcer – DAMN. As a result I was rather passive, she than mounted and impaled herself on me. And allowed herself to slide up and down my pole. Not wanting her to finished me off quickly, I flipped her onto her back and took over the thrusting actvities. As I thrusts more, she began to feel real good with some sighs and moans. After thrusting a while, to my amazement, she licked her fingers and moved them south to her CLIT and started rubbing them to heighten her sensation. As the thrusts shift into furious mode, so did her fingers, before you know it she was jerking from her own orgasm which was followed by me cumming shortly after her.

Her service attitude did not stopped there, she than help clean me up from the aftermath of our activities. When that was done, she fell into my arms to rest for some moments before we hit the showers for clean up. Paid her and sent her back to the spot that I found her and promised her that I’ll look her up again and intros bros.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Oct ( new arrival )
A GEM in MAKING

DISCLAIMER – each individual experience differs from one to the other.

Damage – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it)

Will share with the min requirements

MIN FRS – 3 (within the last 8 months)
MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

Number will be shared with TRUE CHEONGSTERS.

NO NEWBIES / Under MODERATION / NUMBER COLLECTORS and Bros with NO FRs

http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/11buqrq.jpg

Me Siam Bu
25-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Care to share :)

tzr250sg
25-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro, care to Share??
Thks in advance!!

woofer
25-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I've already clear my pm and send out Jia Jia's contact to quite a number of Bros and look forward to seeing the FRs coming flying in hot and spicy :D

Will share with the min requirements

MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

Whichever my perogative lies.

Number will be shared with TRUE CHEONGSTERS.

NO NEWBIES / Under MODERATION / NUMBER COLLECTORS and Bros with NO FRs

Niceman
25-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Wah .... where u spotted such a gem? care to share?

Thanks a million :)

hotdick69
25-09-2007, 06:11 PM
wah lau.... y some guys have all the luck in looking for these gems....me tried but failed......yesterday wanted to RTF xiao Ping..... but she last min got something urgent.... hai so no choice had to look around for a new gem... but in the end got a dead fish.... bro ur the man :D

woofer
25-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Wah .... where u spotted such a gem?

Eh . . . how can I tell you my hunting ground :p. Like that everyone will all go there to pick off the choice selections liao mah

Am sure you know where it is, as long as you as decide to take some time and take a tour round GL

PM's out looking forward to seeing your FR.

wah lau.... y some guys have all the luck in looking for these gems....me tried but failed......yesterday wanted to RTF xiao Ping..... but she last min got something urgent.... hai so no choice had to look around for a new gem... but in the end got a dead fish.... bro ur the man :D

errr well, unless you're up at that ungodly hour you may be able to find some nice ones around. But to pick out the gem from among the pebbles is another experience to behold; cuz I do get my share of average and going through motion ones. On top of it, you must also be able to invest some time & $ (oil) to cruise around to look for that ONE. It took me quite a number of times of me cruising around before I settled on her.

dirtymonk82
25-09-2007, 06:58 PM
nice papaya...:D

ManuelFerrara
25-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow, Bro woofer, u gonna to compete with bro lightning to be the scout of the year issit? Such a good lobang!

woofer
25-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Wow, Bro woofer, u gonna to compete with bro lightning to be the scout of the year issit? Such a good lobang!

Jeee :rolleyes: . . . Hmmm I didn't quite realise it till you mentioned :eek:

alex18122003
25-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Bro Woofer, tks for sharing great lobang to us again. Maybe will try Jia Jia next week. Vitamin very low liao for this week....Hee :p

Waiting for FR report on Jia Jia now....Cheers

alwaysandy
25-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Vitamin very low liao for this week
Same here too....bonk too much
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRESeems like bro woofer always find good gems...;) thanks for the contact....

skyhawk958
25-09-2007, 09:16 PM
nice boobs!:D

thereds
25-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Ya man....nice boobs....;)

curious75
26-09-2007, 11:52 AM
after got ctc from my dear bro woofer:D ,go gl n look see look see.it was hot n buy a can of jia jia liang teh then think of this jia jia from bro woofer.call her up n meet her at lor xx hotel.then saw this milf with good figure walking over..........and bingo it was jiajia.just look at her,cool my "hot" abit

after got the room key,went in the lift.jj lean at me n start her roaming in the lift(really horny)got in the room,taking out my shirt(back facing her) she start kissing n licking my back then me buay tahan n push her on the bed(we had wash up b4 got into the room) undress her while kissing.then when we are naked,she lick from top to south very very slowly(really no rush) n give a bbbj for 10 to 15 min.

then we turn to 69 position,she was so wet n keep moaning softly(can see her cunt machiam waving at me n hint me to start action)then she buay tahan n capped me on then cowgirl me,her cunt was tight.after cowgirl change to missionary where halfway through she scream out loud:eek: where i know what's going on.........kekeke then change to doggie where i pump like no tomorow n cummed.........

state;

name;jiajia
age;didnt ask
look;6.5/10
boob;big n soft(dont know abt cup)
bbbj;6.5/10
frenching;7/10 (machiam gf feeling)
cim,anal,ar,cof,cob;no for me(as i didnt ask too)
damage;60+tips+rm+cd
overall:7/10
rtf;if my fav not free,yes!

thank to my dear bro woofer for her ctc n found such a gem.bros who are keen,pls ask from TS for ctc.sorry for my broken n poor english hor.

Shiokday
26-09-2007, 12:21 PM

I used to give my highest respect to Bro Titts as the best scout in GL when it comes to prc...seems like when he retired...new wave have taken over him...thumbs up for you bro...

jasdin
26-09-2007, 12:39 PM
thk bro woofer

for the contact of jia jia i call up Yesterday and she ask me 1 to try 1 man with 2 girl and l said ok lah. i try the 2 of than in k81 is very good :) if any bro 1 to try contact jia jia

damage- 120+20room+2cap+20tips

lightning
26-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Jeee . . . Hmmm I didn't quite realise it till you mentioned

Yo bro woofer looks like i gotta give way to u the new scout champion;)
And Bravo for such wonderful find, ur findings are always up to standard:D

Schenker
26-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Three words.

Simply Buay Tahan.

woofer
26-09-2007, 05:22 PM
New of bros were given the contact. Shall slow down a bit sans she gets overwhelm.

Thanks to bros Lightning & Shiokday for their encouraging comments. Am doing my part to make this a livier place.

thk bro woofer

for the contact of jia jia i call up Yesterday and she ask me 1 to try 1 man with 2 girl and l said ok lah. i try the 2 of than in k81 is very good :) if any bro 1 to try contact jia jia

damage- 120+20room+2cap+20tips

Well actually, Jia Jia did offer me to "双飞“ with her & her friend; cuz her friend is even more shy than her ala like Double Trouble - Lily & Lucy's case. But it was real "early" and is already running on reserves so I pass it over.

sorry for my broken n poor english hor.

The fact taht you're putting in the effort in writing, you can only become better in you english :)

woofer
26-09-2007, 06:38 PM
http://i24.tinypic.com/1499fud.jpg

What I set out in my thread is my business. If you can’t hack than FXXK IT. NO ONE ask for you to be here.

You only have yourself to blame.

I DO NOT COW to SUCH INTIMIDATIONS !

curious75
28-09-2007, 10:47 AM
What I set out in my thread is my business. If you can’t hack than FXXK IT. NO ONE ask for you to be here.

You only have yourself to blame.

I DO NOT COW to SUCH INTIMIDATIONS !

to the person that zapped bro woofer,find a gem better than him lor.just becos jealous or bo lia then zapped.bro woofer,pls dont get angry with it.those kids are somehow pity they have no friend to plays with so zap lor.i think of adopting them as my god son:D so god son,zap me hor dont zap the uncles ard:D hopefully my godsons will listen to their godfather............kekekeke

hotdick69
28-09-2007, 03:57 PM
bro dont worry he zap you.... alot of other senior ppl can upzz u like me...:D

how much can he zap.... hahahaha.... just ignore ppl like that... waste of bandwdith

soberguy
28-09-2007, 04:14 PM
how much can he zap.... hahahaha.... just ignore ppl like that... waste of bandwdith

powerful leh... tio zapped 1 pts & get uppz 6 pts.. lol... I kenna zapped before but in the end I end up having higher pts. Can use the pts to change for free bonk soon :)

woofer
28-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Thx for your words Curious.

Eh well, I don't really give a damn about it anyways.

Hey Fellows I understand from her that quite a numbers of Bros had upz her, come fellows show a little appreciation to her by means of FRz on your adventures leh.

Anyways, rtf Jia Jia in the early hours again. With 2 solid hours of GFE and Horniness. Which she tore my clothes off in no time as it raping me ! :eek: This time round her bj is longer and improved, in no time she can fight with the legend liao.

In our previous encounter due to my ulcer was not able to give her a good tongue lashing. Now since I've recovered, I decided to make it up to both of us. Which resulted in her having a series of jerks, spasms, moans and screams of OOOoooooo :D I later rewarded her by inserting my membrane for more earth shaking action. After I had spilled my generations, she assisted in cleaning me up. We did some quick wash and lied in each others arm and had some more pillow talk.
Before long he hands are snaking down to my crown jewels which reacted to her soft kneading. Not wanting her to have it all, I gave her another round of "tongue lashing" that again resulted in another earth "bed" shattering sensation for her. Which she devoured me and impaled herself on me for more pleasure.

One thing bout her is though she's shy and demure. But when she gets into bed and the mood, boy she's as horny or even more horny as they can be.

ProjackX
28-09-2007, 04:26 PM
One thing bout her is though she's shy and demure. But when she gets into bed and the mood, boy she's as horny or even more horny as they can be.

That's the type of woman for me!

woofer
28-09-2007, 04:38 PM
http://i22.tinypic.com/sdnzgy.jpg
http://i23.tinypic.com/30kqf0o.jpg

To you “Naysayers” and your hordes and multiple personalities again and again. If you don’t like what you see, you can go elsewhere. No one asks for your opinion here when its all unconstructive.

And I’ve not been rude to other members, its such a broad stroke. Am only RUDE to the person that you deserve it.

So BUZZ OFF !!!

dirtyhairy
28-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry, here..two point brownies from LaoBaby DirtyHairy
Me just returned after most sextifying week with pretty PRC divorcee
made me promise no bonking of other ladies
as she wanna have me baby
so me now announce me retirement officially;)
stay cool bros all, enjoy your didi, be horny, be happy!

woofer
28-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry
so me now announce me retirement officially

Way cool LaoBaby. Glad for your retirement. Me ah will be sometime still.
Me where got worry one cuz Am always Cool and Chilling out cuz maybe that's my job

http://i22.tinypic.com/2uji83c.jpg
http://i22.tinypic.com/2rfbyuo.jpg

Obviously it takes a prata man, I wouldn't know what's it like, cuz am not one. I wonder what your life is like . . .

curious75
29-09-2007, 12:45 AM
To you “Naysayers” and your hordes and multiple personalities again and again. If you don’t like what you see, you can go elsewhere. No one asks for your opinion here when its all unconstructive.

And I’ve not been rude to other members, its such a broad stroke. Am only RUDE to the person that you deserve it.

So BUZZ OFF !!!

bro woofer,i wonder why my "godson" so disobedient n carry on their kids' play.godson zapped me if you want dont bother uncles here.they know how to bonk while you dont.pls,your godfather me want to retire when i'm into moderation,zapped me godson,kuai kaui hor buy you lollipop:D

Eastpipper
29-09-2007, 09:37 AM
s

have u submited your application to RSC?

curious75
29-09-2007, 12:18 PM
thanks to my obedient godson.enjoy your zapping on me.from all your zapping comment,thanks to it son:D hope my own children can be so obedient like you.but son can zap me to 128 for this sat n sun bo,maybe i can tio 4d.wondering how many son i'm having?:rolleyes: have a nice weekend,son! sorry to bros for last night gathering,its too late liao.me old family man cant meet at that time,can arrange at abit earlier next time?cheers!

Apollo
29-09-2007, 12:51 PM
http://i22.tinypic.com/2uji83c.jpg
http://i22.tinypic.com/2rfbyuo.jpg

Obviously it takes a prata man, I wouldn't know what's it like, cuz am not one. I wonder what your life is like . . .

Maybe some okt or okt clone, zapping u cos u introduced good and cheap lobang so their business got affected.

if so they should lower their price to your standard

dirtyhairy
29-09-2007, 12:58 PM
have u submited your application to RSC?

Yo Bro Eastpippery,
wat's RSC...
is it RetiredSamCheongsters or u mean ReallySatiatedCock maybe?
For me, it's the drcond satisfied category, obviously
thisis becos I think I have found my fuck buddy, finally
in that most beautiful PRC divorcee
despite the many scare stories about PRC dragon ladies
My divorcee lady's very loving and even concerned abt me sick OC
wat a fresh change, no talk abt money... just care, love and hot sex daily
So since me have found a good pussy that matches my horny didi
so it's time to quit cheonging alto will still surf to update me, d laobaby
if there's time, will post my steamy weeklong daily bonks with my fuck buddy
good luck bros all, thanks 4 sharing with me yr gems for my bonking spree:D

soberguy
29-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Maybe some okt or okt clone, zapping u cos u introduced good and cheap lobang so their business got affected.

Indeed, she seem shy, demure, nice looking with huge juggs. For the budget, JiaJia should be a worthy bonk!

ken3399
29-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Ok first got to thanks bro woofer for this lobang. Manage to meet up with her
Yesterday. and mine she look tall and not bad looking. Overall a very nice lady to spend time with. Below is a brief FR on her :
Name : Jia Jia
Look : 6.8 (With long straight hair and sharp nose)
Origin : Hunan but working in Shenzhen in sale line.
Boob : about 34C with nice cute little nipples (which i like sucking on them...hehe)
Skin : smooth and fair
Bj : 6 (not much suction about 2 to 3 mins)
Fj : 7 (once you get her high she will be damn horny liao )
Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you although a bit shy)
Rtf : sure...provide i have enuff Vit M lor....hehe:p
Ok that all about her by me. Overall she is worth trying for just $60. Bros
out there have an enjoyable weekend ok...
Cheersss.....

woofer
29-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks Ken for your FR. And the bros the Upz me.

Looks wise, personally, I would say better than BX cuz I tend to prefer str8 hair women.

For her BJ, if you should find it abit short, all you've got to do is nicely ask her to extend it abit longer. And boy, when it goes that way, her BJ can soon rival BX one :D

FJ wise, she's real horny from the start, that's why I like seeing demure and shy women cuz they tend to turn wild n horny when you get them to shed their inhibitions :p

And I can only say her service will only get better with RTF.

Of course in the end of the day, very much will also depends on the chemistry that both of you posses. Hence, it never hurts to build that up to have a better time for both.

Have a great weekend

lightning
29-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Yo Bro Woofy,
Dun worry, here..two point brownies from LaoBaby DirtyHairy
Me just returned after most sextifying week with pretty PRC divorcee
made me promise no bonking of other ladies
as she wanna have me baby

yo bro good for you loh and hope that u have a blissful time:D Sad that u couldn't share with us but glad that u still stay on to contribute funny post and make us laugh and make our day.
Indeed, she seem shy, demure, nice looking with huge juggs. For the budget, JiaJia should be a worthy bonk!
Agreed, some more she got a certain classy elegant look.
Cheers again to Woofer for his new finding

game10199
29-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks bro woofer for sharing Jia Jia's contact She was kind of busy and took a few calls to fix a time.

Met her yesterday and she came fairly quickly after I sms her the room number. First impressions : tall and quite good looking. Not very PRC type.

Look : 6.5/10 (ALthoug she is only late 20s, she looks older more than 30s.)
Origin : Funan (don't know where that is.)
Boob : 6/10 (B cup only lah, and a bit hard, seems like fake)
Bj : 6/10 (Ok lah)
Fj : 7/10 (Once she gets into the mood. )
Rtf : maybe she is quite nice.

Hope I have not offended anyone with the FR
regards,
game10199

cncs
30-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Tks to Bro Woofer for the contact had promise to write FR once try.

Make appointment to meet her at lor 37. Waited quite for around 15mins before she show up. While waiting saw a few PRCs quite pretty but since already make appointment with Jia2 so couldn't ask other gals for service. To keep it short.

Looks - 6/10 (Think she just did her double eye lid look abit old for her age. She claim 28.
Body - 7/10 Tall, smooth skin quite fair
Boobs - 35-36B Very nice to touch
BJ - 7/10 really know how to lick
FJ - any position also can, try standing, doggie on the dressing table, doggie on bed and lastly unload on bed.
GFE - 7/10 really take good care of you
Overall - 6.5/10 Can try again if really cannot find any good gems
Damage - S$60 without room.

Tks again to Bro woofer.

woofer
30-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Thx for the Frz boys. cnca, I think you can skip the part bout where you met her right ?

woofer
30-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Thx for the Frz boys. cnca, I think you can skip the part bout where you met her right ?

Oops meant cncs. Thousand apologies.

Kenceng
30-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Well actually, Jia Jia did offer me to "双飞“ with her & her friend; cuz her friend is even more shy than her ala like Double Trouble - Lily & Lucy's case. But it was real "early" and is already running on reserves so I pass it over.

Ehmmm, you guys kept mentioning "shuang fei" 双飞 , actually what does it mean hah? Double fly? (he he just kidding)

Other than Jasdin no one tried them yet?
Bro Satyr, come out with your FR lah, I know you tried already (wink)

Cheers

woofer
30-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Ehmmm, you guys kept mentioning "shuang fei" 双飞 , actually what does it mean hah? Double fly? (he he just kidding)

Cheers

Its 2 Queens n a King. Clear enough for you ?

Hey man, come on don't be such a "wuss" just go upz them lah. You've seen them both. And they're much better looking than Double Trouble. I would rate them as the new Double Trouble. My next upz will be with the new pair :D

dc7176
30-09-2007, 07:02 PM
nnkc all campin here, no wonder i c no new FR or tcss at BX thread!! gonna set up my tent here too waitin for satyr FR...

wait for payday than cheong.... lolz... new double trouble... keke :D

lightning
30-09-2007, 08:00 PM

Cheers

Me camping for ur story too. and thanks for ur wonderful great tips! :D

Twister2Lei
30-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Bro woofer

Mind sharing the contract.

Kenceng
30-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Yes Sir!

I admit I have turned into a wuss.
All of you saw what happened last Friday right?

To be honest after my last great session with BX, I haven't upz any of these wonderful PRC gals.
Last Friday was the first time I go to G-land in two weeks.

ps, Actualy I do not know whether Satyr has tried the new double trouble. I just wrote here to give him a "challenge"

Cheerz!

Darksoul
02-10-2007, 10:06 AM
This is my FR for jia jia (sorry to all bros if it's too long)

First of all thx to bro woofer for sharing the contact.. Called her after work and ask whether she will be free and she said yes.. and meet up with her in one of the lorong.. First impression.. wow she's not a bad looking girl, a young MILF look.. and IMHO she look different from chinese I mean she looks a bit like japs.. good proportion body.. so we walk to one of the hotel while she's putting up a jacket and hold my hand..

check in and went to the lift she lean her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.. in the room we start kissing but then pop out a question from her "do I bring CD?" shittt, I forgot to buy CD, anyway she went down and buy a CD while I shower.. finish shower and puff some smoke.. and we start to TCSS about 10 minutes while hugging me and she start to undress.. big boobies, enhanced but it's ok as it's soft.. one point good about her is that she will not rush your time.. and then start to cat bath me and slowly down to my south department and the BBBJ start.. at first i just feel ok only but things change slowly.. she start to deep throat me, lick it, suck it and all the things keep on going for about 15-18 minutes.. So far she's one of the girl that gave a long BBBJ

So I must repay her, turn her over and start to catbath her.. and she said "Ni hen wen rou//you're very gentle" and I proceed to her south department and I lick her clit and all.. her moan makes me lick even more passionately and I keep on licking it and tongue fuck her until she cum.. can see her body shaking and tensed while she cum.. I really like that.. she help me put on a CD and she ride me for a while and I start to do her missionary.. another plus point is that she really use her pussy to massage my didi.. so It feels tight.. and I do her missionary for about 10 minutes and flip her over and do her from the side.. keep on pushing it in and out until finally she cum again.. and after few minutes I CUM.. wow... nice fuck.. and she said "very nice, u really can do it long and gentle" so went to shower.. and she keep on saying "ni hen shuai, hen si wen" and she also tell me that next time must do tarma with one of her friend.. I said ok good idea..

and then feel so hungry, she also hungry.. so we went to eat dinner together and she invited her friend, the one she said to do the tarma with.. My opinion, her friend is also not bad.. slutty and CFM look.. well it will be a nice combination to do tarma with.. so after dinner kiss again and byebye..

Overall:

Face: 7/10 (have some pimples covered up)
Body: 7/10 (enhanced boobs but it's ok for me)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very slow gentle suction and no rush)
FJ: 8.5/10 (like her moan and her facial expression)
GFE: 8.5/10 (keep on hugging me and hold hand until we say byebye)
Damage: 60+tips+room+dinner
RTF: Yes!! for the tarma session

Spend about more than an hour, great fuck, and no rush at all

Sorry if the FR is too long winded.. but I really satisfied.. great session..:D

Darksoul
02-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Sorry double post.. Just now internet hanging
Thanks to bro curious75 to up my point...

cheers

woofer
02-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Sorry if the FR is too long winded.. but I really satisfied.. great session..:D

Great effort.

Its definitely not long winded. Not too long not too short. Just nice. Glad that you enjoyed her :D

Sword
02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Great find bro woofer......hope there are slots left for me when I rtf....hehee

woofer
03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Great find bro woofer......hope there are slots left for me when I rtf....hehee

Am sure the gals will make way and priortise you in :D

Hmmm how come so quiet ? Am sure quite a number of you fellows had upz Jia Jia, please show your appreciation for her.

After getting something from a friend that live nearby, I decided to take a side trip down to GL to see if Jia Jia is around or not and accompany her for supper or such. Instead I found her friend Xiao Juan standing there. Stopped for a quick chat and found out that Jia Jia had left her to her own devices. So I asked her to hop on and off we go to my usual secret rendevous location for some skin on skin fun.

Got into the room, did a quick naughty wash up. The chit chatting was short cuz, we’ve already known each other so the time into action was a quick get go. With her giving me some BM, slurping here and here. Being the man that I am, I decided to take control of the situation. Turn her over and started to give her a cat bath right from head to toe, sorta. Soon I settled on her sweet spot to give her long “tongue lashing”. Which was rewarded with ohhs, ahhs, jerking and writhing of her hips to the symphony of my lashing. Brought her to numerous heights and could taste some of her nectar flowing out wetting the sensation further more and spurring me onto fiercer tongue lashes. After her high, allowed her to recover and now she knows why, Jia Jia is keeping me :D

After allowing herself to recover, she renewed her interupted attack on me. Which ended with her precious lips on my crown jewel. Giving it the undivided attention, with a variation of action on it, causing to become harder by the slurp. All this while I was gently rubbing her sweet spot. Not wanting to surrender so quickly, she armour me up and rode on this wild bronco ! All I did was to allow her to grind herself on me which she impaled the full length. I was doing my darndest not to come by thinking of distracting tots and yet allowing my rod to stay hard, which it does. The grinding went on for quite a while, soon before she achieves another O. After which, seeing how tired she was, I switched her over to pound her. Pound her I did, long, short, shallow and deep; which brought her to new highs again and I came @ that moment too. But was kinda spoil by a cramp stomach . . . arrgghhh. Have not had such and intense sexxion for a long time.

She helped me clean up and we both lie there spent and recovering from that invigorating sexxion.

Name – Xiao Juan
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
BBBJ – 7.5 (with various actions)
FJ – 9 (tight and also of cuz made her high with me slurping)
Attitude – 9
RTF – sure, once in a while
Damage – 60 for 1 shot + tips, ex room, more shots upon your negotiations.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

In terms of comparison, each girl is different in her own right and skills set are pretty evenly matched. To say who is better, it would depends on personal preference. Physical difference would be :-

Jia Jia
Hair – Long, black n Str8
Boby – tall n luscious
Boobs – 34C

Xiao Juan
Hair – short and highlighted (as mentioned above)
Body – shorter (note quite petite) and chilli padi
Boobs – 30 B (estimated)

As for Tarma with the gals, it again depends on personal preference. For me I prefer to have it 1 on 1, that way both of you will have undivided attention with each other.

Usual conditions applies.

garung
03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
well I go gl that day all dead fish le.. care share the number?
Thannk

woofer
03-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Requests for contact kindly ask via PM.

All requests in thread will be ignored and guys, please ask nicely. And I do not respond to the word "CAN".

Requests will be fulfilled by my discretion.

alwaysandy
03-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks to bro woofer for the contact. Pardon me for my very short brief comments:

Face: 6/10 (not really a looker)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (good)
Catbath: 7/10 (normal)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very good nearly cum)
Frenching: 6.5/10(can be improved)
Pussy:7/10 (rather bushy but nevermind i like:D )
Painting:She likes to be painted(treat her nicely)
FJ: 8.5/10 (she cums 3times)
GFE: 9/10 (She would still lie beside me instead of going straight to bath.come out liao, still will do the same and chat)
Damage: 60bucks + 20bucks hotel
Attitude:9/10
RTF: Yes.

She really reminds me of Xiao Rou...of cos not the look but the service is rather similar.especially the BBBJ so alike,the skill can make me CIM anytime.By the way,i dun CIM easily. She keep calling me xiao shuai ge....i assumed everyone else also get called the same way.:p I think some guys here told her about the website,she know about it now but is ok,i think she didnt mind as it bring in client.

spyder575
03-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks to bro Woofer for the contact.

Looks:6/10
Boobs: 7/10 Nice B+/C
BBBJ: 7.5/10 nice and slow, thorough with occasional deep throat
Painting: yes
Frenching: yes
FJ: 7/10 she is a screamer....
GFE: 7.5/10

No rush from her as it was an afternoon session, she herself said more conducive in daytime as she has more time. She is one horny lady....loves to self stimulate

woofer
04-10-2007, 06:06 AM
I think some guys here told her about the website,she know about it now but is ok,i think she didnt mind as it bring in client.

Guys, please do not mention the website to the FLs, time and time again, it has been mentioned before that we'll just tell the gals that we'll introduce friends to them.

Rule of thumb is NOT to tell the gals about the website in the first place. As this is our bastion for sharing information and such. In addition, telling them bout the website does not mean that you'll score points with them. So please avoid doing that.

Glad that the FRs are coming in, am sure there're still more out there waiting to burst out. :cool:

Cheers

Midnightiger
04-10-2007, 09:50 AM
I had a session with Xiao Juan last night and to fellow brothers here, I'm sorry I have to create another thread for her.

The reason is that she's "second" in this thread as such most FRs will be on Jia Jia and Xiao Juan will be like a shadow.

Since Xiao Juan requested for more assistance, I felt responsible in promoting her, after her good service for me. So my FR and a picture of Xiao Juan, you can check out
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2311736#post2311736

Sword
04-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Finally manage to clear my PMs.......for those bros who have tried, pls post yr FR & remember not to tell the ladies abt this forum.....

Thanks & enjoy yr tarma session! :D

Akagahara
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
My Fr on the ShuangFei with Jia Jia and Xiao Juan. Before that just wanna thank Sword for givin me the contacts.

Msged XJ in the mornin but didnt reply so msged JJ in the afternoon and she replied. Fixed a time and went down. Had some trouble with the hotel, FYI to all cheogsters, H81 Star has TINY rooms for all price range so dont bother. No choice late liao so picked them up and headed to my regular hotel81. Damn, parkin so hard to find so wasted another 45min there but we were playin in the car already. Haha. Xj is the prettier of the 2 but JJ is a bit naughtier than XJ.

Finally went up to the big room and we started to strip. They keep saying "shou bu liao le". So quickly shower then lie on bed with one in each arm, damn shiok.

Slowly slowly they start their catbath, XJ doing the upper part JJ went down sayin she canniot tahan so XJ jokingly say since she cannot tahan let her do the bottom first. JJ slowly went down to my didi licking it like ice cream then she sudenly put it al in her mouth. Shiok! No DT but still nice suction and lots of tongue. I was bnusy frenchin and fingering XJ while JJ was BBBJing me with nice sounds. Then I started playin with their boobs, XJ's are nice n soft but not as big as JJ's. Play play then XJ took one of the CD's and throw it to JJ side, JJ BBBJ abit more, took the condom cap me, BJ a bit then came on top. I was still frenchin XJ so didnt really bother but once she went in... WOO.. SHIOK. Not too tight but tight enuf and its wet too. I disengaged XJ and concentrated on JJ. Cowgirl for a few pumps then she flipped me over to be on top. Duno y today so power, keep pumpin her but still not cummin so i went faster and harder and deeper until she was screamin haha.

XJ was behind complainin, until she cannot tahan already took a CD and "chased" JJ away. Havnt even come out of JJ yet XJ already tryin to cap me. After cap we immed went to missionary and I went in nicely and hard. Same tightness and wetness as JJ but the diff is XJ is wilder. Instead of me pumpin her she was pumping me. haha. She was bucking her hips to me, makin me go deeper and faster. She wasnt as loud as JJ but good enuough. Tryin to match her pace, I began going faster and harder until I was sweating then finally came but XJ didnt stop and continued to pump abit more on my still hardened shaft until i was totally dry and i just lay down on her exhausted.

After a few seconds, Xj helped me take out the CD and went to wash up while JJ sat down on the bed and began to TCSS with me. XJ came out and I went in. When I came out and lied on the bed JJ was already massagin my didi and complaining tat XJ got the first shot haha. Anyway, XJ received quite a few calls and messages while we were resting and JJ had another meeting soon so I reluctantly agreed to cut short and fetched them to where they needed to go since I couldnt go another round so fast.

They did give me a few kisses and frenchs when we parted so it was a nice farewell. Haha.

Overall Stats:
Jia Jia
Looks: 6/10 (young milf looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and nice boobs)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C cups)
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice suction, wet and lots of tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (nice screams and very responsive)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Probably once i get enuough $.

Xiao Juan
Looks: 7.5/10 (prettier and younger than JJ and her looks will definitely grow on u.
Body: 7.5/10 (also slim boobs not as big but very proportionate)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (soft n perky B+ boobs)
BBBJ: Didnt have time to do.
FJ: 9/10 (speechless... she was like a sex starved nympho)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: Yeah and this time i might do her on her own.

Total damage: $160 + 40(room)
Overall a damn satisfying tarma even the thai OKTs might not beat but definitely over PRC standard. Next time I will book during off-peak hour so I can play with them longer. :D Many thanks Sword for intro to them.

Akagahara
06-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Sorry.. SBF was screwy so triple post.

Akagahara
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Sorry triiple post.

Apollo
06-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Msged XJ in the mornin but didnt reply so msged JJ in the afternoon and she replied. Fixed a time and went down. Had some trouble with the hotel, FYI to all cheogsters, H81 Star has TINY rooms for all price range so dont bother. No choice late liao so picked them up and headed to my regular hotel81. Damn, parkin so hard to find so wasted another 45min there but we were playin in the car already. Haha. Xj is the prettier of the 2 but JJ is a bit naughtier than XJ.

Thanks bro woofer for JJ contact, smsed her today, initially she said got time, later say no time, and only free at much later time, think the time taken by you lao today, hehe

Happened two times, will skip her, her business too good :cool:

Niceman
07-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Bro Woofer,

Alamak, me abit sotong lah.... thought this is a JJ tread only, so posted FR on midnightiger tread on XJ. paiseh paiseh.

U guys ok if I copy and past the FR in here for XJ FR?

Niceman
07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Bro Apollo,

Yes .... hers business good, was told by XJ. She so envy her... lol :)

DOM ROUGH
07-10-2007, 12:17 PM
1st, thanks Bro Woofer for his generousity in sharing this gem. Contact JJ and she was home. Told her I will get a room nearby her place and she can come later. After got a room,10 mins later she came. She look not bad,young milf. very cheerful looking. She playfully strip for me and in return I strip for her. She got a good B+ cup...but think is "Zheng" 1. She started off with catbath and went south....a good 10mins bbbj and some balls cleaning. SHIOK! :p 1 thing is she likes to rub her clit when u banging her. She really can ride like a wild cowgal. A very horny gal. heee
Details: (Personal Feel)
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (good)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very good!!!)
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude:9/10
RTF: will...but after finishing trying others I wanna try

ManuelFerrara
08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks woofer for jiajia contact. Indeed she has cool me down after YuXin's departure.

Was feeling down as Yuxin was deported back to china. Knowing that there is a vacuum to be fill after YX left, so around 2am, I started hunting again for some good meat but too bad there is a raid going on again and most of the street walkers was hiding away.

No choice, look into my contacts and sms mo jing, Xiao Yan zhi and jiajia and see who responded 1st. MJ repsonded 1st but she is onli available after her KTV work. XYZ not free and JJ is free and ask me to pick her up at lor xx.

Immediately drove to the destination. From far, saw a tall and beautiful lady walked towards me and immediately i know its her cos of her dress.She was a bit shy and said hi to me and i signal her into my van.

Reach my favourite love nest but the hotel said that the onli room left available are with bed on the floor. Machiam like japanese style. See her look llke an Jap AV star so agreed to take the room to fulfill my dream of bonking a JAV in a japanese style hotel room.

Went into the room and my hand starts to go down over the robe and I upped one cheek of her ass in my hand, and pushed her even closer to me. She moaned and brought her hand down and ran it over the length of my cock in my pants.

Jj lowered herself to her knees on the carpet. She undid my belt, unhooked my pants,brought the zipper down, as her mouth was nibbling on my stiff cock, through my pants. She backed away and pulled them to the floor. My briefs were next, as my cock sprung up and her hand grabbed it. Starting to stoke it up and down. I told her its unfair that i am naked while she is not. So next I removed her dress, and let it drop to the floor. I reached behind her, and unhooked her bra and it joined the dress.

We headed to the washroom and she washed me clean.

I lay on the bed and she immediately grab my cock and told me "My this is such a beautiful cock, I wanted to suck it". She brought the head closer to her mouth. Licking the head, she slid her tongue down it's length. Her hands roamed the length of my cock. My sack plopped out of her mouth as she shoved the head of my dick into her mouth. She still had both hands on me, and pumped my cock. After she got use to me, she took in a little more and then a little more. She was able to take in half of that cock. Her head moving up and down, along with her hands, I was ready to blow my load. This lasted for a good 15 mins and i stop her, Knowing that I am a one shot man.

She rinse her mouth and I reached down and pulled her up to me and I kissed her.Running my tongue inside and our tongues danced. I think her breast is 34D,dun look enhance to me. Even though it is enhance, it is nicely done.I lowered my mouth and took one nipple into my mouth. I played with the hard nipple, as it stiffened even more. My hand then went to the other breast and cupped it, as she moaned again in delight. I fondled her breast and nibbled her nipple, but what I really wanted was her pussy.

I removed my hand and it trailed to her abdomen. Her pussy hair was
quite bushy but there is no difficulty for me to find the openings.My hand journeyed lower and I could feel her wetness, as I ran my finger over those wet lips. I came up and spread her labia and my thumb made contact with her clit. I spread her legs out and moved to her pussy with my mouth. I extended my tongue and licked up from inside her lips to her clit. Her hands were on the back of my head, as I sucked in on her clit and softly nibbled on it. I then placed my tongue inside of her. She was so moist, I sucked in all of her that I could. Inhaling that sweet nectar, my head was dizzy as I shoved my tongue deep into her tunnel. Her back arched as she shoved her pussy into my face. I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her, wanting her to climax. I brought my fingers to her clit and rubbed softly and as she urged, became harder and harder. Her climax was wonderful, She scream so loud tat i bet the
whole corridor knows that she reach her orgasm. Her back came off the bed and her pussy shoved against my lips, as her hands held me to her pussy.

When she relaxed a little,and her hands left my head, i position my cock into her mouth again and she did a short bbbj on me again. After that, i put on the condom and wanting to enter her. I rubbed the head all over her labia and then inserted it into her. Softly I pushed a little more in, then more and more. About half of me was in, and her tunnel was liquid velvet on my cock. I pulled out to the head then in further, about three quarters of the way. Backing out again, I again came forward and when my balls hit her ass, I was there.

I started moving in and out of that pussy. Its walls were so smooth and my cock felt so good inside of her. Back and forth we went, her hips shoving into mine. I watched her face as she climaxed while I was pumping into her. Her head rolling from side to side, hands gripping my back.

I continued to fuck her as she reached climax after climax, the sweat was rolling off of both of us. Our bodies pounding one another, as we stroked to reach that plateau.

I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum and i immediately stop and turn her over and position her like a doggie. Due to her long legs and fleshy ass, she looks wonderful in this position. In no time, i pump her fast and furious, with her ass cushioning every furious pump of mine. Within seconds, I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum again and I let her know that I was about ready to cum.And finally with the "piak piak" sound, my cum shot up my shaft and into the condom. Both of us scream together as we reached orgasm. With each shot of cum, she too shuddered in orgasm. I fell on of her back, as we both struggled to regain our breathing. She turn over We laid there, and I kissed her lips, as my hand felt for her breast. So round and beautiful, the nipple still erect.

After the session, i treated her some Hong Kong dim sum and porridge near aljunied MRT cos she told me I had shacked her out with 5x orgasm. Dun know
true anot.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – HuBei province
Age – 28
Looks – 7.5 ( shoulder length straigh hair,looks demure and shy but it
is deceiving)
Body - 7 (tall about 1.65,leggy,big and fleshy butt, good for doggie)
Complexion – Fair and smooth, except for some slight pimples, maybe can COF to help her facial.
Boobs – 34D, ( Natural but nipples a quite big,very sensitive)
FJ – 9 (hot stuff, responsive, like to see her CFM face and hear her scream when reach orgasm)
GFE : 10 (as good as YuXin)
Attitude – 10 (demure,shy)
Duration – She manage to extend to mid Nov.

For those who like YX services, u will surely loves her, Finally, i found somebody to replace my favourite YX.

ManuelFerrara
08-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Forgotten to add that she has a tatto on her shoulder, quite a turn on too see the tattoo while doing doggie

wpns
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Finally got to encounter the D's

thanks to BRo SWord.

sms..her.and .waited ..
she was then busy ...I think due to "D"s attached alot of Business.

WHen i got the reply.and shot down to GL3x.
when 1st look, (is not her look- i care..is her "BOOBS"-i cares(Im sucker for BOOBS)
LOOk: 7/10- mature look
she direct to a budget Htl.
check it.
action.She hug me form behind.
saying" Xiao didi ..ni Heng shio hor, zi shui neh?"
I reply " shi ah, er shi leh"
she smile...like she has found a victim to "swallow"

both us undress n proceed to bathtude for shower.
Her figure..is abit big for me..
she got a nice Butt for Doggie.....I guess
She was busy washing my body while..I inspect those "d"s with my small hand.Those over flooded frm my hand.she smiled at me again.

She keep on smiling when she cleaned me up.

As we approached the bed. She asked me to lay on the BEd and she do her kssing..from my nipple and down all the way to my "BRother hood"
and she still smiling....I like her eyes..

when she did the BLowing(BBBJ).. wow cow..shiok mah...
for the 5mins to 10mins.. She kept on BLOwing while one of my hand pushing her head down n up onthe blowing while the other hand playing her "D"s and nipples.
I can tell that she is " EXPERT" in BBBJ.
My brotherhood harden in her wet mouth.she know.that ..I will cum anytime..
so She fasten her BBBJ action and increase the power of suction.

THats it.MAN ......I cant tahan anymore and "Explore" all my bullets in her mouth....but she is fast ...man..she let it flow..out on her hands.and she smile at me again....without cuming in her mouth.... abit sad abt it.
wow a "20mins" WAR already worn me out...

she pull me up frm bed and proceed to bathroom to wash up.

After that .

PAy her and check out.

Overall: 8/10( for me )just on BBBJ ...if can CIm ..I give 10/10

Once again Thank Bro for contacts
Pls ask threadstarter for contacts.

Sword
08-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Nice FR posted by bros on these 2 gems.......glad that all bros enjoy themselves! :D

Sword

woofer
08-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Great stuff from Bros that has visited JJ n XJ. :)

Keep if flowing guys.

woofer
09-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Firstly thanks again to those Bros that has FR. Am sure there's more coming.

To those bros that I've forwarded Jia Jia's contact.

I would really appreciate if when you guys are looking her up, kindly let her know the time or a time frame i.e. 9pm or 10 to 1030pm or something of that sort, you know what I mean; please do not say something so rubber like - I would look for you later etc.

Another point that I would like to point out is not to make an appointment and not turn up after that. How would you feel if you're in that similar situation and got stood up. Time is precious to them too. By giving that priority to you they're denying another bro that is interested in them that happened to clash with yours and resulting in denying that bro the pleasure of experiencing her and her not making her ends.

Please do not do unto others if you do not want it to be done on you.

Thanks n Cheers

xxxcliffxxx
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
just had my session with jia jia at abt 1pm.
1st is to thank Sword who pass me jia jia contact.
i had msg jia jia last night to check out the timing. she suggested 1pm, fine for me. initially i wanted lavender 81, she suggested this Si Quan hotel at L39, coz she is staying nearby. OK, so i just went there. when i was nearby, i gave her a call to make sure she woke up already. then i found my way to this hotel. im suprised that this hotel is actually quite good, spacious for a transit hotel and it is not at the heart of g area. 20 bucks for 2 hours.
i have saw jiajia photo, so i recognize her when she walked into hotel, i was by the window, see got any show to see or not, haha.
and her she came.
look, i will give 7/10
body, ok, i like big boobs, about 8.5/10, she said hers c cup onli.
i just cant help playing with the 2 tits......
her skin is smooth, very smooth.
she is quite tall, about 166. she is not plump but for her ht, she got some size, as im a thin guy myself, so i find her a little big heave, when i had her lie on me when i played her tits n pussy.
she is hardworking to service me, suck me. i like the way she blow. she lick slowly, from balls, to shaft, at the same time, using her fingers to tickle the part below balls n arse, it feel great!
then i had play with her tits n pussy, i ask her to rub herself to make it wet, as she was dry n i was bz playing with her tits. she obeyed, and played herself. and i can ffeel that she enjoy it, sometimes she just shiver, slightly.

then we fuck. im a fast shooter. i like doggie so doggie started. it feels good coz she got quite big butt. and her moan is like, so loud! she just moan and moan and moan. i dun know fake or real. i was about to change position but she just cant stop moaning and is saying she feels good want me faster. i cant really control so i fuck faster and faster and unload, and her moan is really really really LOUD! whoever in the next door will hear it clearly!.
then we just lying on the bed. at 1 time, i think she fall asleep. and i just cant stop feeling her smooth skin. then she awake n use her fingers to kacau may lower part again, and it feels good. we just lying there for sometime, till she received a call, saying a brother is actually downstair her house waiting for her. so we get changed and left.

damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 rm.

she is a good one, who is willing to please. so all please treat her nicely. people just here to make money.

woofer
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
As of now this is the OFFICIAL thread for both JIA JIA and XIAO JUAN.

Bros can pm myself - Woofer or Sword for one of their contacts. Please do not be so greedy to ask for both.

Below are their brief stats.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
Duation – till mid Nov

Name – Xiao Juan
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2310734&postcount=53
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
Attitude – 9
Duation – till mid Oct

Both are GEM in MAKING and each gal is unique in her own way.

Tarma is applicable if you are interested with double the damage.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

Damage for 1 gal – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it) BYOR (bring your own rubbers). Double the damage if its a Tarma experience.

Will share with the min requirements :-

MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

Sword
09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
I repost my SF FR here so that bros who have miss it in my old thread can consider them for their HOT HOT shuangfei! Enjoy!

================================================== ========

Shuangfei anyone??

Received a call from this gal that she is back to S’pore…..ahh, almost 1 year+ didn’t meet le. We had such a good time & I wonder whether she has change? For thos bros who knows, she works in blue crystal TN previously……

Pack up & quickly go meet her. My anticipation to see her is rising……still remember her c-cup boobs, loud moaning & tight pussy………ahh, the thought of it jus make me siow chiong nao……

Park my car, msg her & wait……saw her coming down & that is her. More sexy than b4….this time she brought a friend along. We hug like long-lost lovers & her frd feel paiseh to be ard. Hahah, bo chiap…then she ask me to go shuanfei with them….hmm, usually I dun do sf but now big head cannot think liao so jus ons them lah.

Went to hotel in a jiffy……..once inside rm, they stripped me naked almost immediately & JJ start to kiss me all around while XJ try to tickle my already semi-hardened rod. Told them I wanted to shower 1st & they obliged. Both of them wash me clean clean paying special attention to the hot rod. Came out & all 3 of us now lie on the bed. JJ cont to kiss my chest while now XJ starts to do some sexy msg on my thighs. Getting hot man……JJ cannot stand it & wants to be the 1st to eat me…..engulf her warmth mouth into my rod & this is the best bbbj so far that I have…….XJ move over & start to catbath over me while I finger her…….moanings getting high now……

JJ cannot tahan & quickly cap me & do cow girl, she is still tight as b4 & can feel her squeezing me. Riding up & down furiously & can feel her juice splashing out. Me cont finger XJ & both of them are now moaning like no tml…..XJ wants it & JJ reluctantly agree, change cap & now XJ is riding on me. Wow, she is good too & I cannot tahan any more & shoot all out. She gave out a loud scream & feel of ecstasy came into her…….think next door must have tot something happen here. Hehe. I was fingering JJ too & her whole body was twitching……she must have came too. Ahhhh…….shiok!

All of us jus lay there…..dead tired. This is my 1st shuanfei & I must say this is the best exp I have. Bath & then left for supper…….

Name : JxxJxx
Boobs : 36C
Body : 8/10
Looks : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10

Name : XiaoJxxx
Boobs : 32B
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall service : 9/10

Sword :)

hunger_for_sex
09-10-2007, 09:36 PM
First of all have to say i got the number from midnight tiger sometime ago finally got the time so call xiao juan up.

Have to say this XJ is one of the best PRC, very active n really know how to please a guy. Confirm one of the best i try. Thank to woofer n sword bro too for finding this gem

Her previous FR
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=53

Xiao Juan
Looks: 6.5/10 (grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9 /10
RTF: Depend

seeklover
10-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks Bro Woofer for the number of JJ. She definately a gem and die die must try. Arrange a time with her at my fav H81.

Here's FR:
Looks: 8/10 (she's always look shy to talk to u, very GFE :D)
Body: 8/10 (Tall and slim, no tummy, and smooth skin i like)
Boobs: 9/10 (big and soft, very sensitive nip)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wet and make me CIM for 2nd shot :p)
FJ: 10/10 (she's like raping me..."song")
GFE: 10/10 (she will call me "bao bei" all the time..)
RTF: Definately with XJ for SF nex time

Overall: 9/10 (a very rare GFE PRC...)

woofer
10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Some more contacts out for JJ n XJ (limited time for about 6 more days now).

Gentle reminders out, please contact them with your intended timing and do not give them rubber time. There're also instances of bros setting up appointments and not turning up later. Again do not do onto others if you want that to be done you. Time is precious to them, likewise to you too. Please be considerate.

Midnightiger
10-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi Fellow bros,

I have been receiving a lot of PM with regards to my thread wanting to know where it is, etc.

I have already asked Sammyboyfor to delete my thread as I have been advised by bro woofer that what I did was wrong in that I was not the one who knows Xiao Juan first so I should not be the one to give out her contact numbers, etc. Also other matters like her pictures, etc.

Anyway, I have already told Xiao Juan about it. I'll still not give out her number eventhough she wanted me as she has already stated that most of her customers are those that got her number from me and not from others.

I have told her too bad that she is a "shadow" here and will continue to be so long as there is no thread on her so main business will always be to Jia Jia.

Anyway, on what I did, for the record, Xiao Juan knows that I started a thread in the forums, fellow bros wrote FRs asnd give ratings, and we also discussed which pictures to put out. Just in case fellow bros may mistaken and thought that I'm trying to sabotage her and doing things not in her best interest.

Frankly speaking, I don't see her best interest here too.

Anyway, I'm enjoying myself here in Thailand to be too bothered. Probably dropped by Hi So tonight.
My 2 cents worth.

woofer
11-10-2007, 12:16 AM
To Midnightiger,

I do not profess to be any senior than anyone here, just a horny dude getting on his fun and sharing along the way. But I feel certain things were not done right. Am not here to pick a fight but, seems like you’ve started it and I have to valid my points.

First off you should not have circumvented both myself and Sword. At least have the decency to ask first before you do that. What would you think if you’re in my shoes and did the same thing as you did. It’s just like pirating and like someone taking credit for the project that you’ve put in your effort to.

I’ve never cast her as a shadow which you've mentioned, JJ has more exporsure first cuz, I upz her first. I subsequently than had an opportunity to up XJ, which the moment after me putting up XJ’s FR than the next day you decided to pop out with your thread, knowing full well that I've FR XJ. What a coincidence that was. You could have simply pm me to tell me to start another thread on XJ or ask permission to do it, instead you choose to matters into your own hands.

As for Xiao Juan’s photos, knowing as well that AV is monitoring this forum, was there a need to show her face without the necessary mosaic. Don’t you think you’re putting her in the limelight and endangering her in the process.

Than again, was there really a need to tell the gals about the forum ?

Like I said, the moment you choose to start a thread on them, like it or not, you’ve taking responsibility for their well being. So do you think you had her best interest ?

I've said my piece.

woofer
11-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Somemore contacts out to bros. Please remember to FRz your experience hor.

Bros can pm myself - Woofer or Sword for their contacts – 2 for 1.

Below are their brief stats.

Name – Xiao Juan the “Chili Padi” to Fire you Up
Age – mid 20s
Attitude – 9
Duation – LIMITED PERIOD Less than a week !!!

Name – Jia Jia the Demure “Liang Teh” to Cool you Down
Age – early late 20s
Duation – till mid Nov

Both are GEMs in their own right and each gal is unique in her own way.

Tarma is applicable if you are interested with double the damage.

Damage for 1 gal – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it) BYOR (bring your own rubbers). Double the damage if its a Tarma experience.

Will share with the min requirements :-

MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

And whichever with our discretion.

woofer
11-10-2007, 05:32 PM
LIMITED PERIOD for Xiao Juan

6 More Days LEFT to EXPERIENCE the HEAT !!!

Experience the Hot & Spicyness of this CHILI PADI :D

A GEM NOT to be MISS :eek:

FR link :-

thereds
11-10-2007, 09:14 PM
First of all, thanks Bro Woofer for sharing Jia Jia’s contact.

Actually had a session with her a few days back, but was busy till now, so here comes the FR as promised to Bro Woofer.

SMS her around noon and fixed an appointment at 1pm. She told me to book a room at her preferred hotel. After booking, SMS her room number and within 5 minutes she arrived liao. Saw a tall, slim, long hair and big boobs lady when I opened the door. She is not really very pretty, but it’s fine with me. Gave me a tight hug was the first thing she did, really have the girlfriend feeling….So hug her back tight. Sat down by the bed side and TCSS, can see that she is shy…..After a while, asked me to go shower first as she said the bath room is small. Help me to remove my clothing and suck on my nipples…. So went in to shower alone and have a quick one. Then she went in to shower and I just lie on the bed and watched Football Channel. She came out with the towel around her well proportional body, and came over to lie beside me and take off her towel. She then helped me to take off mine too and hug me again. We have some light kisses, then she told me ‘我们慢慢来,我很好色的‘and she starts to suck and lick my nipples and proceed southward. Suck and lick the balls and also keep licking my little bro’s head and bbbj. After a while, I turned her over and it’s my turn to suck and lick liao….She has a pair of nice boobs…nice to fondle, good to lick and suck…..When licking and sucking of her nipples, she just keep moaning….loud one some more….She also keeps sucking her own fingers after fingering herself and keep giving you that sluttish look …..Damn steam man!
Told her I want to enter her and she said ‘好啊,宝贝‘Cap myself and enter her wet cunt…..We tried cowgal until she asked me to do her missionary, after sometime, I requested to do doggie, and man her ass is nice….! Carried on for around 10 minutes or so, still haven’t cum, she put my little bro in her mouth and blew me off!

She then took out my cap, cleaned for me and lies beside me and we just cuddle on the bed. To me her complexion is smooth, nice ass, big boobs and more importantly I really feel the girlfriend’s feeling….100%! We TCSS on the bed, touched each other, kissed etc, etc, and didn’t know that time was passing fast. This time we shower together…..

Paid her and she asked me to look for her again, kissed on my lips and my little bro to bid goodbye……Overall, is really a satisfied session, RTF is most likely!

Pardon my long winded FR, and once again thanks Bro Woofer for the contact.

Cheers!

suckerll
12-10-2007, 12:42 PM
thanks to bro woofer for her contact, had her this morning, all i can say is that FRs here are true, also she likes to be licked and gives a good bbbj! as i was tired but wanted to release still, i called her and we were soon stripping each other and i went down to eat her till she came, then her turn to give me a mean bbbj, as i was too tired cannot tahan liao, so did a CIM and she took it all in without siaming me....

summary
name : jiajia
looks : 6.5/10
boobs : B/C cups
bbbj : 8.5/10
fj : n.a.
GFE : yes
RTF : why not?

sorry for the short FR

thanks to bro woofer again! :D

woofer
12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
‘我们慢慢来,我很好色的‘

RTF is most likely!

Better late than never. Thanks for your FR n Glad you enjoyed your time.

JJ is definitely very "色" and quite the screamer when her 'O' builds up :eek:

After drinking the "liang teh", guess you're prepared for the HOT n SPICY Chili Padi - Xiao Juan :D

thereds
12-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Better late than never. Thanks for your FR n Glad you enjoyed your time.

JJ is definitely very "色" and quite the screamer when her 'O' builds up

After drinking the "liang teh", guess you're prepared for the HOT n SPICY Chili Padi - Xiao Juan :D

Bro woofer,

Ya, I really enjoyed my time with JJ......thanks once again.....

You are right, after "liang teh", go for Chili Padi, as she is HOT n SPICY, guess after that need to go back to "liang teh" to cool down again....:D

Thanks for XJ's contact.

Cheers!

garung
12-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Contact Please to Share

=================================================

Malaysia best scene:

Mid-Way Health Spa
3rd Floor, Cititel Mid Valley
Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel: +603-2282 7404/+603-2282 7414

New York Spa
2nd Floor, New York Hotel,
22, Jalan Dato Abdullah Tahir,
80300 Johor Bahru.
+607-333 9696/+607-331 1588 Ext: 8009

Ritz Garden Hotel (KL) SDN BHD
Jalan 2/87G, Lorong Kapar, Off Jalan Syed Putra,
Taman Seputeh, 58000 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
Main Line: +603-2273 8118
Reservation: +603-2273 8588
[email protected]

sky_gerrard
12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
contact number share...pm me...
thanks ya...

sky_gerrard
12-10-2007, 10:57 PM
please share the contact...pm me...
thanks very much...

sky_gerrard
12-10-2007, 11:02 PM
share the contact please....
thanks ya...

sky_gerrard
12-10-2007, 11:13 PM
share the contact please...
thanks....:)

ManuelFerrara
13-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Had another wonderful time with JiaJia at wee hours again. This time round the GFE is even stronger, During the session, she gave me a hot and cold water bbbj, very shiok. Her suction strength is juz average BUT she knows where is my didi sensitive part so withing seconds my didi expand, Nearly CIM but told myself must devour her.

After the session, she slept in my chest for a while. Really like a girlfriend.

GhostRay
13-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks to bro ManuelFerrara for sharing JJ number. I call her up & fix a appointment. She as indeed as what other bro mention. Act shy shy but later getting very wild.... Keep saying she wan to rape me.... hahahaha

Had a fun session with her. Her bbbj & moaning is good. =) almost cum in her mouth but tahan for the FJ. Shouldn't say more as most bro already mention.

woofer
13-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks to bro ManuelFerrara for sharing JJ number. I call her up & fix a appointment. She as indeed as what other bro mention. Act shy shy but later getting very wild.... Keep saying she wan to rape me.... hahahaha

Had a fun session with her. Her bbbj & moaning is good. =) almost cum in her mouth but tahan for the FJ. Shouldn't say more as most bro already mention.

I've authorised ManuelFerrara to give to some bros on my behalf that have upz YX before; cuz service elements are similar if not better.

Else all other requests are to be through me or Sword.

Cheers n Have a Nice One.

Cummon
13-10-2007, 05:30 PM
I add myself to the long & growing list of satisfied customers who have tried JJ.
Once I tugged off the towel wrapped around her sexy body & gave her sucking kisses from tit to tit ,soft moans kept escaping her lips & she squirmed in response. The actions continued from there & we had one full hour of mindblowing sex.

Looks : 6.5 Yes,demure & shy shy type,this is not naughtyamerica.com stuff,but she really resembles my sister's friend :p
Body : 7.5 Tall & slim,fair complexion & smooth skin with nice long hair & beautiful boobs
Catbath : 6 Brief & wet licks over nipples,guess she prefers to concentrate more on BBBJ
BBBJ : 8 Tight ,wet & good suctions,will always try her best to make you CIM
69 : Oh yes,this girl really loves to be in this position! trust me, she is comparable to some porn stars on this
Frenching : Sure thing if she is comfortable with you
FJ : 8 Reponsive & accommodating & she really enjoys sex
Attitude : 8.5 Friendly & easy-going,never rush

Many thanks to bro woofer,together with bro Sword who shared with me JJ's contact,for introducing this gem to us,cheers !

shadowanker
13-10-2007, 11:04 PM
wow, care to share contact, if yes, please PM. no worries if cannot. cheers.

alex18122003
14-10-2007, 02:25 AM
Firstly, i want to thanks Bro Woofer for sharing Jia Jia contact to me. Actually i want to try Jia Jia last mth due to Vitamin very low & quite a few FL to try so just wait for her turn now. Had been reading lot of gd FR on Jia Jia. So is time to try her today.

Call Jia Jia & meet her on 13/10 (SAT) 2315 hrs at GL 37.
When i meet her there & we Tccs while walking to nearby hotel for booking the room.

When we enter the room, she helping to undress my shirt & start to lick my nipples & we both hugging each other like lover. She lick fr the top & down to my Didi for abt 5 mins. Then she asking me to bath first coz she just bath.

After showering, she took a towel & help me to dry my body. And i lie on the bed & shye start to catbath me fr my nipple again & down to my pole, sucking very gd for BBBJ & my 2 balls as well....Feeling very Shiok. After 15 mins of BBBj on me, Jia Jia asking for CD to cap. And i told her let me serve her now. When she lie on the bed, i start to lick her neck down to her nipples & she start to maon softly. With 2 mins of cathbath on her, my finger went to touch her pussy & it totally wet liao.....Can feel that she damn horny by now. And we try lot of position on FJ. And of coz must try 69 also. I also like Jia Jia body massage as well & me long time nvr try liao.

After finish our lesson, i did ask Jia Jia that did she ever work at blue crystal TN at GL 6 before. That's wat Bro Sword mention in this thread. She reply me that she used to work there before but not too long. And i did asking abt AMY ( Red Horse ) in Blue Crystal. And she say heard abt Amy too & she very popular at that time.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 ( Smooth Skin )
Boobs : B/C cups
BBBj : 7/10
Fj : 7.5/10
GF Feeling : Yes
Overall : 7/10
Damage : 60 + 20 Rm + 10 Tips

sky_gerrard
14-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Firstly, i want to thanks Bro Woofer for sharing Jia Jia contact to me. Actually i want to try Jia Jia last mth due to Vitamin very low & quite a few FL to try so just wait for her turn now. Had been reading lot of gd FR on Jia Jia. So is time to try her today.

Call Jia Jia & meet her on 13/10 (SAT) 2315 hrs at GL 37.
When i meet her there & we Tccs while walking to nearby hotel for booking the room.

When we enter the room, she helping to undress my shirt & start to lick my nipples & we both hugging each other like lover. She lick fr the top & down to my Didi for abt 5 mins. Then she asking me to bath first coz she just bath.

After showering, she took a towel & help me to dry my body. And i lie on the bed & shye start to catbath me fr my nipple again & down to my pole, sucking very gd for BBBJ & my 2 balls as well....Feeling very Shiok. After 15 mins of BBBj on me, Jia Jia asking for CD to cap. And i told her let me serve her now. When she lie on the bed, i start to lick her neck down to her nipples & she start to maon softly. With 2 mins of cathbath on her, my finger went to touch her pussy & it totally wet liao.....Can feel that she damn horny by now. And we try lot of position on FJ. And of coz must try 69 also. I also like Jia Jia body massage as well & me long time nvr try liao.

After finish our lesson, i did ask Jia Jia that did she ever work at blue crystal TN at GL 6 before. That's wat Bro Sword mention in this thread. She reply me that she used to work there before but not too long. And i did asking abt AMY ( Red Horse ) in Blue Crystal. And she say heard abt Amy too & she very popular at that time.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 ( Smooth Skin )
Boobs : B/C cups
Fj : 7.5/10
GF Feeling : Yes
Overall : 7/10
Damage : 60 + 20 Rm + 10 Tips

bro,can share the contact bo?

woofer
14-10-2007, 06:20 PM
bro,can share the contact bo?

Suggest you look elsewhere.

I DON'T DO NEWBIES and UNDER MODs.

Especially one who goes around asking for contacts the instant of joining with NO TRACK record to even speak of.

Not COMFY with you PERIOD.

jake77
14-10-2007, 09:44 PM
SF session with JJ & XJ
Intended to hv XJ but she din't return SMS.
So went on to SMS JJ to make appt.

Then decided for SF & asked JJ to hook up XJ for my 1st SF @ LXX hotel.
Din't hv to wait long b4 they came.

Kenna attacked upon them enterg the room.
Proceeded to shower with XJ 1st, then JJ. Soaped them up nicely b4 we dried & laid on the bed.

Started off with some frenchg. It was more intense with JJ.
Then nibbled & tongued their ears
Catbath was the next dish. XJ edged off in this dept.
JJ then gave a sensual BBBJ until i can't tahan anymore.

XJ urged me to mount JJ while she attacked my nuts & gave me an AR.
XJ then capped me & took a full view of me enterg JJ's lovehole.

JJ has the ability to contract her lovehole to give u additional pleasure.
Had a helmet change, followed by another round of BBBJ by JJ b4 mountg XJ.

XJ is more naughty & really how to please a man.
She's also more expressive in what & how she wants it. :D

In the midst of it with XJ, there was a blackout.
Was perspirg profusely & pumpg in high gears.
Finally shot my load into XJ's lovehole. Fully satisfied.

Laid on the bed while both gave me a thigh massage.
JJ was the attentive one & wiped off my perspiratn while XJ went for her shower.

After both of them showered. Laid on bed for more TCSS b4 they departed.
Was indeed an satisfied experience. Many thanks to Bro Woofer. Your recommendation are always "zen dian" :p

Name: JJ
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: 60 + Tips

Name: XJ
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B-
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: 60 + Tips

avante
15-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Thanks to Bro Woofer for JJ contact. Finally managed to catch up with her after trying the third time...guess she's really too hot.

Call her up and waited at her apartment around 9+ and then proceeded to jc H81.

Will skip the SOP showering and catbath, best part was the bbbj...initially she was giving me a bbbj with her face facing me...asked her to turn around and fingered her pussy for a while...can feel it is wet. Then i tried to move her leg...guess she got the signal and positioned herself in 69 position. I started to give her a good licking of her pussy...totally no smell and yummy:D with nice moaning a couple of time while she cont to give me a bbbj...think it lasted 15mins. Finally she broke the question to start the action...started in missionary...she kept playing with her pussy while i was bonking her in that position...action went from slow to fast and she told me it was bery shiok. Then i asked for doggy position...this was the most wonderful part...my bro hit her bottom and she screamed out. The feeling was like the inner skin of the pussy actually splited apart...gave a few harder thrust, her moaning got louder...action got swifter and finally exploded. Laid on the bed hugging each other while one of her hands keep massaging me...after a while we washed up and left.

Height : 168cm i think
Boobs : 36C i think
Fj : 8/10
GFE : 8/10...allow frenching
Overall : 8/10...no rush and friendly attitude
Damage : 60 + 10tips + 20 hotel

Advent
15-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Aiyoh !! So many juicy FRs.. wonder if TS is kind enuff to lax the requirements ?

Min pts: 50 !! so high :)

woofer
15-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Aiyoh !! So many juicy FRs.. wonder if TS is kind enuff to lax the requirements ?

Min pts: 50 !! so high :)

Well obviously you've not look through the thread right and especially this page and the page before and before ?

And at the same time you could also have pm me right ?

And whichever my discretion ...

sky_gerrard
15-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Suggest you look elsewhere.

I DON'T DO NEWBIES and UNDER MODs.

Especially one who goes around asking for contacts the instant of joining with NO TRACK record to even speak of.

Not COMFY with you PERIOD.

its ok...bro..
sorry...i just new member...
i dun know ma...never mind

woofer
15-10-2007, 02:58 PM
More contacts for both Xiao Juan and Jia Jia given out.

Hope to see more of their FRs come flying in.

Note Xiao Juan will be leaving town in 3 days, so hurry before her last call. You do not want to be imbalanced by just having the Liang Teh Right :D

jimmy_jyzz
15-10-2007, 03:33 PM

Note Xiao Juan will be leaving town in 3 days, so hurry before her last call. You do not want to be imbalanced by just having the Liang Teh Right :D

last nite hv a session wif xiao juan n she tel mi she onli goes back to china for 2-3days to extend his stay in spore. she say she wil be ard 21st or 22nd of oct.

sky_gerrard
15-10-2007, 03:46 PM

bro,still cannot give me the contact number a?:confused:

woofer
15-10-2007, 04:03 PM
bro,still cannot give me the contact number a?:confused:

Which part of NO do you NOT UNDERSTAND !!!

I had been very civil so far. Suggest DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK. Your record says for yourself. If you continue with your current path, everyone will ignore you.

sky_gerrard
15-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Which part of NO do you NOT UNDERSTAND !!!

I had been very civil so far. Suggest DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK. Your record says for yourself. If you continue with your current path, everyone will ignore you.

okok...maybe i dun know...sorry:)

Lubber
15-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Weather quite cooling today but body feel quite hot so decided to order Jia Jia 'liang teh' to cool down. On the meetup she ask me did i look for the wrong person haha..maybe i look young that's why. This milf is one sex hunger milf overall quite ok for me.

Looks - 6/10 for a milf standard
Body - 6.5/10 U just gotta love those breasts. And damn, she dont wear bra at all. Make me hardon till hotel room :(
Bbbj - 6/10 Inside room french like no tomolo,i strip her she strip me.Pulled down my underwear and blow liao. Original taste wor~
Foreplay - 7/10 keep taking my hand to rabba her pussy. Until now while typing,my left fingers still got her pussy fragrant
FJ - 6.5/10 overall FJ not bad la. But sometimes scared her moan will gather attention~
Overall - 6.5/10 satisfied.
RTF - still looking for my dream MILF~

There bro MF the Fr as promised.

bo chap
16-10-2007, 12:13 AM
With thanks to bro Woofer,
I finally got a session with JJ last week. Gosh it was really an unforgettable experience! Called her at 11+ and immediately got reply gosh lucky me.
Arrange to meet up at GL.
Once got to the waiting area call her and she said to wait 4 her as she just started to take a bath.
Thinking sian liao loh... no bathing 4 me... waited 4 another 10min b4 she appears. 1st look WOW!! Cant took my eyes off her...
Tall slender curvy and big headlights.
Cant wait liao proceed to drive to the nearest hotel.
Once in the lift my hands starts to roam. Wah say signal very strong around hip, butt area not to mention waist (esp for ppl like me who loves nice curves).
Her headlights are big and nice to grip.

Once in the room she strip me down in my part suit and ask me to go take shower. I requested her not to strip 1st wait 4 me to open present hehe..
I fast hand fast leg clean up wash my brother throughly and rush out.

She was sitting on the side of the bed and i move to sit beside her.
run my right arm around her waist and my left hand on her headlights. wow nice n firm. She starts to attack my neck and ear. we started to french and i move her on top of me while i lie below. slowly i started to remove her strap and unhook her bra. funny thing is that she commented that i am a fast remover haha even so that she didnt noticed it... guess i was teasing her too much with the neck lick and rubbing of my palms along her waits and below.

Slowly i started to peel her out of her clothes and she started to move south giving me a long and slutty bbbj. one word to describe SHOK!
All the while she was blowing me i was play with her tits but kinna tired out coz have to stretch out my arm. i asked her to back face me and guess she knew what i was up to. She spread her legs between my head and continue to bbbj me.

Not wanting to loose out i started to paint her. like all bro have said no smell just pure pleasure. so i started to paint her from below and place my finger over her butt hole, ticking her rubbing the entrance of her butt hole and painting her below. She must have like it coz usually PRC gals dont like ppl to put fingers on their butt hole ahha...

Was playing in that manner for 15mins or so till i cant take it and i requested her to cap me and proceed for advance manoeuvre. we started with missionary position. she guided me into her and half length thru i can already feel she is really tight and shallow. so i started with half stroke. pumping her slowly while enjoying her tightness. and within 5min i delcare that she is too tight and dont think i can last long. so i stopped and requested for timeout.
while i take 5 we started to french again and before long i knew that i must fulfill my pleasure.
So i ask her to turn around while i enter her from behind. hehe my favorite posture and i begin to ram her hard all the while feeling the squeezing and tightness. and after a few pumps she started to scream. it was like ambulance walling. think the units above and below also can hear. gosh almost felt like i am killing her. haha... was strange but shok!! and after 10pumps or so i cant take it any longer and cum. and hugged her feeling her pussy squeezing my every drop of life out of me...
After that she clean me up and we lie exhausted with her head leaning on my chest hehe almost felt like my lover hehe...
We stayed that way for 20mins b4 she woke up and told me very shok :) at the same time apologising for fallen asleep.

After that we wash up (individually) and proceed to send her bk.
Ratings
Looks: 8/10 she does have tat x factor look
body: 8/10 i like nice curves and cute butt
bbbj: 8/10 almost cant hold it maybe next time i asked for cim + fj
fj: 9/10 fantastic!! if u like doggie and tight feeling this is not to be missed.
frenching +point!
no smell down under +point!
gf feeling +point!

overall: 9/10 like i said i like slender and curvy woman.
damage: 60 + tips + hotel.

to all bros
Please take good care of her although she is going bk mid of nov.
please do not abuse her tip her nicely if u like her.
Once again thanks bro woofer!
she is really one white pebble in a mountain of black rocks.
:) hope my FR is not too luo suo....

bo chap
16-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Paisay bro woofer, wanted to give u some more point be cannot leh...
anyway for me i dont keep track the point system already haha.. just like to say a big thank you... ;)
thanks for sharing!

avante
16-10-2007, 12:43 AM
nice fr bro bochap...reminded me of my action with her on sunday...
i also use my finger on her asshole but i used my tongue as well:D ...
read liao beh tahan liao...feel like returning:p

lightning
16-10-2007, 02:33 AM
anyway for me i dont keep track the point system already haha.. just like to say a big thank you... ;)
thanks for sharing!

Up u for the good FR, keep up ur good work;)

GhostRay
16-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Up u for the good FR, keep up ur good work;)Ooooo bro lightning back in action? When kopi?

wat2woopee
16-10-2007, 10:56 AM
http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

Bro Woofer,

Is Jia Jia No. 81428xxx?
Cause I found one & want to do a FR...

alwaysandy
16-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Nope is not that 1.Bro wat2woopee;)

woofer
16-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Paisay bro woofer thanks for sharing!

Anytime, GREAT JOB on the FR. Keep it up :)

Bro Woofer,

Is Jia Jia No. 81428xxx?
Cause I found one & want to do a FR...

Eh no Bro Wat2woopee. Your JJ is a different JJ from mine. Go ahead and do your FR.

woofer
16-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Contacts of the Chili Padi n Liang Teh has be given out to more bros.

Guys be it any other bros or me that you are requesting contacts from, please ask nicely. Cuz none or us owe you anything. Being NICE and COURTEOUS goes a long way. :)

Like to see those FRs come flying.

Cheerios

blurguy
16-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Thank you once again bro Woofer for another of your wonderful contacts!

Feeling "heaty" and sleepless last week, I sms Jia Jia and she replied immediately. Luck was on my side. Arrange to meet her and first look: WOW! great figure. She's also chatty and soon we are chatting like we knew each other for years. And she told me she is a nasty girl who want sex badly now. In my mind, I was thinking what a wonderful time I will have later :D

Once in the room, we started to hug each other. She lifted my shirt and kiss my nipples. Great start. Just like doing it with girlfirend. At the same time, she strip me and headed down and lick my shaft and balls. Her tongue is just great. My hands are at the same time fixed to her C cup soft and smooth breast. After 5 mins of this first wave of Liang Cha treatment from her, we proceed to shower.

After SOP shower, we lie on the bed and she started her 2nd wave of Liang Cha treatment. Licking all over my body, focusing on the sensitive areas, I can feel my heat dropping.. :D Then came her BBBJ. Her licking on the balls and shaft are just too enjoyable and shiok to be decrible in words!

Then came my turn to service her. She lie down and I begin to finger her (only outside) and paint her whole body, sucking her nipples. Move South to her pussy and paint her. She really enjoyed being licked and her hands are at the same time touching herself. Shift my body and we are having 69. Her moans are getting louder as I paint her pussy longer n more intensively. Change to finger her while she's still BBBJ me. Her pussy is really wet! And the foreplay is as long as half an hour. Can't remember any PRC allowing this.

Soon, She told me she's unbearable and wanted to give me the 3rd wave of Liang Cha treatment. Capped and enter her missionary. She's all wet by now and after a few strokes, her moan turn to screams! Real loud screams! I got a shock initially but she started to grab me very tight and started to jerk. Then it came to me that she has cummed. Before that she has told me that she wanted us to cum together so I started to pump real hard and fast. Her screams are getting louder! Really worried the police will come to see if there's a murder happening! Shortly, I cummed too and we hug each other catching our breath.

Lay down and rest for half an hour and chatted with her. Was told that she was cheated not long ago in Singapore by some farker who claim to be a police.

Ratings
Looks: 8/10
body: 8.5/10 Model figure, smooth and fair skin
bbbj: 7.5/10
fj: 8.5/10
special parts worth commenting: french, great foreplay, great tongue action
GFE: 10/10!
RTF: YES!

Bros who are going to try her, please please treat her well.

lightning
16-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Ooooo bro lightning back in action? When kopi?

Yo will chio u man, last few i was quite late in meeting the guys. next time:D ;)

ManuelFerrara
17-10-2007, 01:36 AM
thanks for sharing!

Up u for ur good effort too.

avante
17-10-2007, 02:16 AM
me 2...up bro bo chap for nice fr

suckerll
17-10-2007, 06:58 AM
well, here is a short FR on XJ:

smsed her to make an appointment for overnight booking and after agreeing on the price n timing, i headed down to pick her up, was chit chatting all the way to the place, nice gal to chat with, after we were soon cleaning up and i was admiring her nice proportionate body, next to the bed, where she gave me a nasty 'chili padi' bbbj, super power! buay tahan so did a CIM and she was shocked! hahaha...she quickly siam and went to clean up, but she did not give black face.

lied down n chit chat some more then being the horny bastard that i am n seeing her not yet kenna bang, i went down to lick her real good and made her high....soon she was moaning like what bros here described! then time for me to cap on and i bonked her in missionary then changed to cowgal! in this position she did come a few times and each time she was like shouting in 'kao peh kao bu' style.... well, seeing her so shiok i buay tahan n shot off again.....hahaha

next morning, seeing her blur blur innocent look, buay tahan again, start to lick her neh neh, and then she was surprised that i could do it again, so put on cap and bonk her shiok shiok in several positions and finally we came together in doggie!!!

well...that's about all for my ON with her...she really made me feel young again by doing it with her 3 times!!!!

as for details, it is what bros describe, except that i would give her a 7.5/10

enjoy bros!!!!:D

slicker
17-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Wah Say... think must go and cool down with Jia Jia liang teh then can...:D

t123
17-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks to thread starter:

Bonk her on monday afternoon. Big bouncy tits, tight pussy with a lot of juice. Worth the time and money. Will RTF. Damage 60 + 20

zaqzaq1
17-10-2007, 11:25 AM

brudder ts, hope i am not too late to discover this wan, care to share her contact?. tq.

wat2woopee
17-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Anytime, GREAT JOB on the FR. Keep it up :)

Eh no Bro Wat2woopee. Your JJ is a different JJ from mine. Go ahead and do your FR.

Thanks bro....:D

Didi~wa~Didi
17-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Please excuse my ignorance fellow 'tah ke's' if i post in the wrong thread becos there seem to be more than one thread for jia jia and xiao juan. No offence meant but i hope i can get some guidance here cos they sound really delectable and i hope to get their contact but from the right source of course! Can anyone please help?

woofer
17-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Please excuse my ignorance fellow 'tah ke's' if i post in the wrong thread becos there seem to be more than one thread for jia jia and xiao juan. ?

Well there're a gals with same name floating around but most not similar. Suggest spend time running through.

Suggest you get feet wet, and sorry I don't do NEWBIES until they're sufficiently wet. READ the FAQ.

Thanks for those Bros who has FR on JJ n XJ. Glad that you enjoy them.

More contacts out to requests. Please keep those FRs flowing.

alwaysandy
17-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Was thinking of starting a FR in midnightiger thread,but it was gone 1 wk ago. so i wait till my 2nd bonk then i write.
Finally, decided to write in woofer thread(no offence to whoever) instead.just came back from a sextisfying bonk with XJ...
this is my rtf session with her..find her attractive n alluring.
frankly speaking i prefer this chillipadi to JJ (no offence to TS).She just fulfil my certain criteria.
but in terms of servicing,JJ still win,i got tell XJ that,maybe can let her have a chance to improve.

Name: Xiao Juan
Body: 7/10 (not for perfectionist but she sure is young looking,abit bah bah,confirm not a hippo nor fat)
Look: 7.5/10 (look sort of japanese cute)
Boobs: maybe B cup (not sure)
Frenching: 6/10 (alot of rooms for improvements)
BJ:8/10 / 7/10 (first time bonk bbbj very nice, second session,too horny put cap liao become BJ instead :( )
FJ: 9/10 (this time really better,she's a good cummer can cum quite a few times)
Attitude: 10/10 (nothing much to complain)
GF: 7.5/10
RTF:yes

Comes to thanks,should thanks both bro woofer n midnightiger :D .but the stats indicate for solely on my thoughts.Please get contact from threadstarters, thank you, i have no distributor authority.

DHL8888
17-10-2007, 11:21 PM
i have spotted this Jia Jia in GL as I believe is the same girl and whether the threadstarter like or not and i think i decided to post it here. I knew on my high red reputation points no once will share with me but I would like to share with anyone regardless you are SENIOR, NEWBIES and UNDER MODERATION BROS.
Will not post any detail on her as there already a lot of info on her.
to avoid any doubts whether the number i have is geniue , i will review her first 4 numbers of her contact.
9380 xxxx
feel free to pm me if you like to have her contact, no need to up my rep points as I don't think i need at this stage as i 'm sincere to share with to those bro who are interested on Jia jia.I don't the rest or the thraedstarter to think of me but i just want to share

Midnightiger
18-10-2007, 12:10 PM
feel free to pm me if you like to have her contact, no need to up my rep points as I don't think i need at this stage as i 'm sincere to share with to those bro who are interested on Jia jia.I don't the rest or the thraedstarter to think of me but i just want to share
Why do you need to suddenly come in and post like this? The TS has already done a fairly good job in promoting JJ and there don't seemed to be any complaints.

I hope the moderator will delete your post as I think your intention is just to create problems here.

My 2 cents worth.

DHL8888
18-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Why do you need to suddenly come in and post like this? The TS has already done a fairly good job in promoting JJ and there don't seemed to be any complaints.
I have given out the contact to 15 bros here as they are all newbies and a few are under moderation. This are those who the thread starter will not want to share with. This is a free forum and mean for sharing and I don't want to creste another thread on her.

ben_cooldude
18-10-2007, 12:57 PM

I hope the moderator will delete your post as I think your intention is just to create problems here.

My 2 cents worth.

fully agree with you

woofer
18-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I have given out the contact to 15 bros here as they are all newbies and a few are under moderation. This are those who the thread starter will not want to share with. This is a free forum and mean for sharing and I don't want to creste another thread on her.

My 2 cents worth.

DHL8888, I have no quarrel with you. And your intention sucks. Ultimately you place her or any others at risks.

Midnightiger - THANKS to YOU. A can of worms are open and its gonna happening throughout the forum.

Why conditions are set and no Newbies n Under Mods, is very simple, they're not proven susbstance. AV monitor this website every single day. Any one of us can be AV in disguise, it may also be one that has posted FRs before. But with set conditions, it at least lowers the risks involve.

Jr.Silver
18-10-2007, 05:05 PM
DHL8888, I have no quarrel with you. And your intention sucks. Ultimately you place her or any others at risks.

Midnightiger - THANKS to YOU. A can of worms are open and its gonna happening throughout the forum.

Why conditions are set and no Newbies n Under Mods, is very simple, they're not proven susbstance. AV monitor this website every single day. Any one of us can be AV in disguise, it may also be one that has posted FRs before. But with set conditions, it at least lowers the risks involve.

Becoz you are a cheater, a hypocrite, a big liar, despicable big time crook. to make it simple you are just a CONMAN!!!

We are protecting the gals too :D

woofer
18-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Becoz you are a cheater, a hypocrite, a big liar, despicable big time crook. to make it simple you are just a CONMAN!!!

This coming out from you is such an understatement.

You better get your facts straight before maligning others.

Through my interaction with various types of people, I know only those people who are low esteem and confidence, losers and lowlifes; take pot shots at others. For no apparent reason, because they are such in life; so to console themselves they stoop to such methods.

I don't care which of it that you belongs to, but I know I've not offended you at all.

warmachine
18-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Kudo to woofer for sharing JJ's contact, she is indeed a gem.
Juz have a session with her @GL Lor 3x hotel in the afternoon. Sorry for waking her up early in the afternoon. :D

Thanks woofer for the great recommendation...

Jr.Silver
18-10-2007, 06:19 PM
This coming out from you is such an understatement.

You better get your facts straight before maligning others.

Through my interaction with various types of people, I know only those people who are low esteem and confidence, losers and lowlifes; take pot shots at others. For no apparent reason, because they are such in life; so to console themselves they stoop to such methods.

I don't care which of it that you belongs to, but I know I've not offended you at all.

Hahaha u can deny all those shameful things which u had done. But when customer of Baixue start to find her, and when they start to post fr all those shameful things of what u had done will be exposed :rolleyes:

zaqzaq1
18-10-2007, 09:28 PM
brudder ts, hope i am not too late to discover this wan, care to share her contact?. tq.

brudder woofer, would appreciate your share of her contact pse. Tks in advance.

weeteo77
20-10-2007, 11:54 PM
bro thank u for sharing jia jia contact i met her yesterday sorry for the late FR due to busy work what u indicated is right she is great especially her BBBJ she is a first PRC i encounter with real deep throat ........

Apollo
21-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Thanks bro Woofer for the contact, tried her, today, but not good

Maybe i am not click with her, find her a bit rush, no gfe at all

Following is summary:

dislikes:
* Don't want to wash herself, and me
* Use her 2 hand to cover 2 tits when want to lick it
* Use her hands to cover the upper part of pussy - if don't want to do, should fuck out, very disgusting action:mad:
* Kiss and french bit outside, but when inside and naked, move her head aside to avoid it (if initially avoiding kissing ok, but only after in the room - dishonest, fucking GFE)
* Quite rush for next customer
* when asking her that others say got hot and cold water treatment, why not she rubbishs, but never go and preparing the water initially and just want to go fuck - now quite doubt those juicy FRs about it.
* Tell me 27, don't believe, and then she says 37, but to me more like around 35 - 37

Overall not a good experience, maybe here too many marketing lao, expectation wrong.

RTF: for what ? money already well wasted, and she will ask you to go L39 "Four hole hotel" which cost 30 bucks

Sorry above is my personal true experiences. Maybe today she not in good mode.

Remember one man poison maybe any man meat

warmachine
22-10-2007, 11:36 AM
30 bucks?? I only spend $20 for a 2hr session in "Four Chain" hotel @ Lor 39..

Midnightiger
22-10-2007, 12:00 PM
30 bucks?? I only spend $20 for a 2hr session in "Four Chain" hotel @ Lor 39..

$20 for 2nd storey. $30 for 3rd storey onwards which is normally used for overnighters and have something that looks like a bathtub. Also have free 3 in 1 coffee (can't remember 2nd storey have or not).

holyshit
22-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks bro manuelferrara for passing me the contact. Below is just a short fr about jj. Met up with her last sat ard 530pm at lor 39. She was wearing all black, including her undergarments, hehe.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Dun expect a pretty face loh)
Body: 8/10 ( Pretty solid for her age)
Boobies: Tink it's B cup (Was sucking on them for 15-20 min:D )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Excellent)
Catbath: 7/10 (Was fingering her & sucking & licking her tits at the same time when it was my turn to service her & she was also fingering herself 2, :p
FJ: 8/10 (she was moaning damn fucking loud macam sub woofer)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (After the fj, lie down with me & chit chat, both of us almost fell asleep cos very comfortable. hehe)
Damage: S$60 + S$20 hotel room
RTF: perhaps

All in all, a gd bonk but my only complaint was that we shld have shower together instead of showering separately.

avante
23-10-2007, 12:35 AM
just rtn today...meet her up at four chain hotel around 10pm...still as good as last encounter...yup hotel is $20 2nd storey...she's going back on the 18th next mth...dun miss a gem hor

24vtec
23-10-2007, 02:53 PM
First of all a million thanks to Bro Manuel for this gem.

here is my short Fr...

Call her up last week but she is having a customer ( don know which lucky Bro)... haha... told me have to wait a while more... since notin to do so LL wait lor... haha... after waiting for more than 1 hr she call say that she is free... so maitu liao rush of to the appointed place...

Book a room and after 10mins she came... first impression very nice MILF with her looks and she hug me straight away keep on saying sorry to me for waiting so long.... very nice GFE feeling.... start off with bathing together and i ask her whether could i hav a BBBJ in the toilet she say i very naughty :p and kneel down gaving me a wonderful BBBJ... ( must say she don lose out to BX... after 10 mins we wash up and proceed to the bed. seh start off with her catbath and BBBJ until i cannot tahan CIM on her....haha...
we rest for a while and she lay beside me stroking my balls and body.... within 10 mins my bro stood up again, she laugh and say i very lihai....haha....
We start off with another round and i told her i wan to service her... oh i slowly start from ears to boobs to nipple to her wet pussy....she was damn wet and her moans was so loud until i was so scare the those ppl next door could hear or not... haha........
after abt 20mins finally i load off at doggie style..... actually i love fucking her on doggie style cus her butts look very nice........
Will i rtf on her... ( u say leh......) haha

Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ: 9.5/10
frenching:yes
GFE:10/10
RTF: yes for sure...
DMG: $60 + $40tips+ $20

A millions thanks to Bro Manuel and Bro woofer...

ManuelFerrara
23-10-2007, 04:03 PM
First of all a million thanks to Bro Manuel for this gem.

Yo Bro, Glad u like this gem. Already up u for ur frank FR.

after waiting for more than 1 hr she call say that she is free

If she has 2 customers who make appt at the same time, she will usually gives priority to the customer who call 1st and let the 2nd customer knows that she has a customer and he had to wait for about 1hr+. This is to ensure that the 2nd customer not rip off ie waiting for an hour in the room lik kuku.

she hug me straight away keep on saying sorry to me for waiting so long.... very nice GFE feeling....

I mentioned that her GFE is very strong and it will get stronger with every RTF. Uptodate, I had RTF her 2x. (one overnite). I was wondering why some bros did not feel the strong GFE. Probably its the chemistry that counts. By the way, she did mention to me that she dun like customer who are 粗鲁. I guess no Fl will like that too. Generally, she said that most of the bros me and woofer recommended are 温柔 except one bro. U know who u are.

kneel down gaving me a wonderful BBBJ... ( must say she don lose out to BX...

I had tried both BX and Yuxin BBBJ, I would say that each has its own strength. JJ's BBBJ is more of a sensual kind which she will know which part of the Didi's head to tackle. Thus without using much effort unlike BX, she can make ur didi mari kita within seconds.

she was damn wet and her moans was so loud until i was so scare the those ppl next door could hear or not...

That is the best part i like. Seems like raping her. :D

after abt 20mins finally i load off at doggie style..... actually i love fucking her on doggie style cus her butts look very nice........

Agreed totally. She has the height and her butts are round and fleshy. Good to tahan vigourous pounding.

By the way. Xiao Juan is back liao so bros who are fetish for threesome can ask this pair of wonder sisters to service u. Both can moan very loud, imagine whole room filled with their loud moans to give a damn erotic orchestra!!!

So bro, who got both their nos, wat are u waiting for?

ManuelFerrara
23-10-2007, 04:21 PM
$20 for 2nd storey. $30 for 3rd storey onwards which is normally used for overnighters and have something that looks like a bathtub. Also have free 3 in 1 coffee (can't remember 2nd storey have or not).

Usually, they will try to give the 2nd storey for short time (2hrs). And if they dun have rooms on the 2nd storey, the recep will ask whether is it ok for u to have the $30 short time room (2 hrs). Dun think the 2nd storey room have 3 in 1 coffee.

Usually her session is 1hr, if u find that the 2 hr room is too wasteful. U can either fetch her from where she stay and go to a cheaper hotel nearby and bring her back after the session. U can also get her to go the hotel which u prefer, However, if the hotel is too far from where she stay, kindly compensate her for the taxi fares.

Apollo
23-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Got my point deduced in this thread, and also got another bro upped my point here, overall break-even here.

Demure Jia Jia “Liang... 20-10-2007 06:13 PM : )
Demure Jia Jia “Liang... 20-10-2007 05:20 PM Tks for ur frank FR on JJ.

Also got a long PM from a bro whom I don't want to give his name here, saying i deserve for what i get from this FL, and he thinks the FL told him all the "truth".

I never fully believe what the FL says, just like I never fully believe what Bai Xue told me about some peoples's behavior here. But I also think there should be some truth behind that, and quite a sad story.

FL scene, mimic the corporate life, is really interesting. You can see lot of stories here. But my stand is always: Enjoy fucking while you can, don't get involved too much here, try to get the value you paid, but never try to get $$ free from FLs (free fuck ok if FL like you :)

Vlost007
24-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Big thanks to Bro ManuelFerrara and Bro Woofer's good recommendation.:)

Xiao Juan was really A VALUE FOR MONEY BONK !!!
ONLY $60 for a Good Looking and Nice Figure gem, where to find ?

My FR for Xuan Juan (Szechuan) :

Face : 7.5/10, I am a sucker for look and she is pretty with sharp features
Body : 8/10, very proportioned figure, height abt 160cm
Boobs : B+, soft and real with dark nipples
Skin : 6/10, I prefer very fair and spotless type but she is a bit tanned, still acceptable to me
Pussy : 7/10, a bit bushy and no bad smell but dark
Frenching : 8/10, cooperative and no bad smell
Cat bath : 8/10, very seductive when she licks and looks at you
BJ : 7/10, to me she is skillful and with strength
FJ : 7/10, tight and she knows how to moan
GF : 8/10, she can sweet talk you
RTF : Definitely
Damage : $60 + $20 (room) + $20

Notes :
1) She will be here at least for another month
2) She does not like go to hotels in Geylang
3) Four Chain View hotel is really old

I really recommend her to all samters here.:cool:

poulnil
24-10-2007, 06:59 PM
First a big thanks to Bro woofer for contributing this " Wonderful " Gem.

I contacted her on the Monday night. It was a raining night. She say allright to meet so i went to pick her. The first impression she gave me , she was really slim and beautiful. Her two OO was really striking. :D

Next we proceed to my favourite hotel. After closing the door,she hugged me like long lost lovers. Next she proceed to help me remove my clothes while i massage her boobs

Next we went for a quick shower. I was waiting on the bed for her with my strawberry condom. :p She proceed to do a catbath from my upper body to my little bro. Next it my turn to service her , i gave her a good lick too.

The first plan to go was the missionary style. Wow she was really tight !
I proceed to thrust even deeper. Unable to take the tension , my bro decided to release. It was so fun and tiring. We were both panting and laughing.

Body: 8/10
Boobies: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: S$120 + S$20 hotel room
RTF: YES

qi_ko_pei
25-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks to Bro Manuel Ferrara and Bro Sword for the contact.

I just had a session with Xiao Juan. IMHO, i dun think there are many PRC FLs who can match her for attitude and service. Anw, went to pick her and proceed to 81. Her looks, IMHO, i think average but I like her CFM look. Once reach room we stripped and she gave me a v good catbath. dunno why but somehow her catbath v song n i got hard after awhile. After that, frenching action start and raba here n there for quite long, v good, totally no rush at all.. BBBJ then i ask to eat her at the same time.. v funny she v sensitive, say very yang3 but can feel her getting wet.. FJ with cowgirl.. dunno y aft a while went soft.. but she v hardworking.. bbbj n catbath again.. really impressive service from PRC.. then i asked for doggie.. her meimei really v tight like wat bros had said.. after a while, she look like in pain so I stopped and said:" tong ma?" There was silence for one second then she said "tong4 ye3 yao4 zuo4". I said "bu4 yao4, tong4 jiu4 yong4 sou3."She said"tong4 wo3 hui4 gen1 ni3 jiang3." After a while more I was cumming, naturally i pumped a bit faster and she said" man yi dian".. din wan her to feel pain so i slowed down n cummed.. after that i feel v bad and asked her how is she and apologized to her.. but she is really top notch service.. she smile n said "bu4 hui4" and kissed me.. i really felt sorry for her.. we TCSS, kissed a bit more, paid and sent her back..

Looks: 6.5/10 (IMHO)
FIgure: 8/10 (V slight tummy, but nice soft B boobs, and good figure, smooth complexion)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (abit too rough for me)
Frenching: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 (v tight)
Attitude//Service/GFE: 10/10 Although I am not really into her looks, but i will RTF for her attitude.. totally no rush, v patient , can talk lots of things w her n makes u feel comfortable, I think her service better than some thai FLs too.

Thanks again to Bro Manuel Ferrara and Bro Sword for the contacts, and all the previous bros FRs, if not I would have missed this GEM.

qi_ko_pei
25-10-2007, 02:33 PM
All the while, I've been reading bout bros getting zapped despite an honest FR. Has never happened to me.. until now.. maybe after my sexssions in future I shd juz shut the fuck up whether good or bad.. anw zapper care to share what dun u like in my FR?

qi_ko_pei
25-10-2007, 02:43 PM
WTF, what "fake FR :mad: :mad: ".. Knn I post my FR straight after my bonk at 422am, think I dun wan to slp, still bother to think of a fake FR to post at 4:22am in the morning? Ridiculous

tobediscreet
26-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Chill bro... I kena like that before also. Posted after my session, and I got zapped for being an OKT clone. -_-"

Anyways, thanks bro Manuel... and bro woofer. I will be trying to set an appointment today with JJ. Hope she's available. Honest FR will be posted soon after... unless I can't come home, which in that case, it would have to be on Monday, cos CO-to-be will be home with me. *zzz*

Cheers!

makeworld
29-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Managed to tried Jia Jia through the introduction of Xiao Juan last Saturday.
The following Field Report is being done:

Look : 6.5 (With long straight hair and sharp nose)
Origin : Hunan but working in Shenzhen in sale line.
Boob : C Cup with nice cute little nipples (allow to do anything as long as you are not overboard)
Skin : smooth and fair
Bj : 8 (with hot and cold treatment)
Fj : 7 (tried many position and she was horny and co-orperative )
Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you)
Rtf : sure...as long as I have enough energy.
Duration: One solid hour

Overall : she is worth trying for just $60 with small tips. I even treated her a simple dinner so that she had enough energy to carry on working - Since was a weekend.

Thanks

ManuelFerrara
30-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Gfe : 7 (takes her time to service you)

Overall : she is worth trying for just $60 with small tips.

Bro, glad u enjoy her one hr long GFE services! Shiok Rite?

ManuelFerrara
31-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Its been quite a while since my last bonk with jiajia cos busy with my business. so i gave her a ring at wee hours and woohar, she is available! Immediately, i drove down to her place with great speed. Feel like alonso.

Once reached her place, she greeted me with a great smile on her face. Wat a lovely smile. I found her look a bit like Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒, esp her eyes looks sexy while she smiles. Immediately, we locked into kisses inside my van like long lost lovers.

Once we reached our favourite love nest, my mouth was back on her lips. Really like her passionate kiss. We kissed till we breathless and i signal her that i need to breath. While kissing, i strip her bit by bit, revealing her ample bosom and perky ass. I gave a squeeze on her ass signaling that later i will end the session in doggie style.

Within seconds, we are both naked. She really knows how to use her hands skillfully to awake my didi. Off we go to the bathroom and she gave me a good cleanup. After cleaning, she gave me a slutty look and begins to kneel down in front of me giving me a bbbj. With the help of some hot water, she awaken my manhood again.

Next she wipe me clean and lead me to the bedside. We kiss again and this time, i starts to caress her breast with some "fine tuning" on her small nipple and it hardened immediately with soft moans from her.I move south to her love hole to "test test" water and it is wet.I starts to position her on the bed and gave a good lick on the outer edge of her pussy, then slid my tongue between those lovely lips. She was flowing pussy juice like there was no tomorrow. Her hands on the back of my head told me that she didn't want me to stop, as her pussy was shoved into my face. I found her clit and gave it a small bite, then sucked it into my mouth and rolled my tongue all around it.

JJ did everything she could to try and shove my face through her raging pussy. To be honest, I though I was going to pass out from not being able to breath. She slowed down and let up a little on my head, and I drew in a deep breath.I reached out and pulled the halter from her breast and took those tiny things into my hands and kneaded them. Her nipples were stiff as a metal rod, so I drew her to me and suckled her left tit, while my hand continued with her right tit.

Meanwhile, my cock was already rod hard, as her hand came down and she felt the length of my cock and went straight for my throbbing member. She engulfed the head of my dick, licking off the pre-cum. Her tongue and teeth were working the head of my cock, and it was fantastic. She then made her way down my shaft and worked all 7 inches into her lovely mouth. Back to the top and down again, first slowly, then she sped up. She came off my cock and looked into my face and said, God, I love sucking your dick. She placed her mouth back on my cock and continued to administrate her favors to my swollen cock. Her hands worked my balls. After a while, guess her mouth begins to ache and she started to use her hand to jerk me.The momentum is juz nice and I didn't take long before my cum was rocketing out shooting some to her face and some on her breast. There goes my 1 week cum.

Feeling tired, we took a break after we washes up. Thought this may be end of the session cos usually i am a one-shot man. While watching TV, she begins to toy with my didi with her dedicate hands again. The feeling is so sensual and my didi awakens again. I was quite amaze that my myojo was so strong like austin power today, Yeah baby yeah.She lowered her head and sucked in one of my balls and she rolled it in her mouth, then the other. She tried to fit in both, but couldn't.

She got up and straddled my legs and help my didi wear helmet. Next she placed her pussy lips against the head of my cock. She was still very wet, but she rubbed my cock head up and down her pussy, then put the head into her cunt. Lowering herself onto my dick, she kept going until she was sitting on my lap.

I felt her pussy muscles pressing my cock. When she started to rise, she left just the head in then shoved herself back down hard. This girl was a fucking machine. Up slowly, down hard, up slowly down hard. I met each one of her downward thrust with thrust of my own. Banging together, she started to cum again. Her pussy soaked my cock, but I just kept shoving my cock into her, wanting for this to last forever. She came a few times with screams of ectasy, each one lasting longer than the time before. The last one was wild.

I felt my balls tighten and knew I was about to blow my load again. I stop her and signal her to turn over. I squeeze her butt and gave it a tight slap till her butt reddens, Wat a sight to behold! I slowly pentrate her with my hardened rod and with each thrust came the "woo.....ah.........." from her. Feeling her cunt tighten and my balls tighten again, i know both of us going to reach nirvana soon. So i thrust her with all my might and both of us let out a final war scream signaling "It's all over". WAT A GOOD FUCK!!!!

Thanks for reading my lengthy FR. She did mentioned tat she will be leaving our shore on 17 Nov and may not be able to come back soon. So bro who has her no, wat are u waiting for? She also welcome bro who wanna a 2 hr session. Currently her charges is $60/1hr/1shot. For 2 hr session, she is charging $100/2hr/2shots. Quite value for $$$.

tobediscreet
02-11-2007, 04:34 PM
I met up with JJ on the 26th, in the afternoon, after days of scrimping enough money since payday wasn't there yet.

Had to go through a few lorongs just to find a place that sold condoms as the 7-11 nearby ran out. *DULAN*

After I managed to get it, I went to the hotel, and gave her a buzz.

She came about 20 minutes later... and after a quick shower which I joined halfway since I had already taken one, we began. I won't go through must of the details... but, JJ accidentally left her HP on the table and I had to pass it to her.

Face : 5.5/10 (didn't appeal to me at all)
Boobs : C, (but I couldn't stand the fact that every time I wanted to suckle up, she would use her arms to push her boobs together. I reckon it's because her boobs are saggy)
Pussy : 7/10, a bit bushy
Frenching : NA
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
GF : 7/10
RTF : Nope

With that, the next day or so, in the Newpaper, one China prostitue whacked us Singaporean men about being stupid, I decided.... I shall retire with effect from the last shag. Now shall wait another 2 months+ before going for checkup, then can set my mind at peace. Sorry for being a killjoy bros. Just my honest opinion. Thanks to bro Manuel though, for the lobang. Thanks!

Gunner75
02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I shall retire with effect from the last shag. Now shall wait another 2 months+ before going for checkup, then can set my mind at peace.

bro, are u getting married soon? :)

cheers.

ManuelFerrara
03-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi Bros, confirm that she is leaving on the 17 Dec early morning. So she got

14 more days

So bro out there who got the no and those bros who wanna to RTF, wat are u waiting for?

And bro who wanna to have her no, can pm ts or me.

ManuelFerrara
03-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Paiseh, its 17 Nov NOT 17 dec

GhostRay
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Paiseh, its 17 Nov NOT 17 decBro, who leaving ah? JJ or XJ?

Kenceng
04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
I had a great time last night. Thanks Bros!

Alcohol in excess, nice SYT companions and most important great drinking kaki.
Borrowing line from the PRC killer scriptwriter "life cannot be better than this"
After 7 hours of drinking binge luckily I still managed to get back to the right home.
Woke up this morning I could only remember seven cute faces and seven names, but cannot put name to the faces. I guess I was really wasted last night:D
Need to call the secretary today to check which one I should call first, which one I actually had appointment with, and which one that I victimised last night :rolleyes:

ManuelFerrara
04-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro, who leaving ah? JJ or XJ?

Bro, JJ is leaving on 18 Nov early morning flight and XJ will be leaving 2 days after JJ if her student pass not approve.

So bros who got their no, fast hand fast leg hor.

ManuelFerrara
04-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I could only remember seven cute faces and seven names, but cannot put name to the faces.

Damn!!!! Miss the session!!!

Was supporting Arsenal and Liverpool yesternite and damn damn, arsenal got a 2-2 draw with man u and livepool got a goalless draw with blackburn. Should join u all to watch SYT "1/2 balls" den seeing so many men kicking balls!

deathriser
04-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Bro, JJ is leaving on 18 Nov early morning flight and XJ will be leaving 2 days after JJ if her student pass not approve.

So bros who got their no, fast hand fast leg hor.

Bro, replied to your PM I think 1 week or 2 ago but till date no reply heard from you yet. Maybe you have over looked yr mails. So if possible please reply me pls

Thanks again !!!!

24vtec
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Millions thanks to Bro Manuel and Bro Woofer,

FINALLY I HAVE THE CHANCE TO TRY TARMA on this gems JJ and XJ... :D

I will say its my first time on a tarma session therefore i was like been raped by them.... haha... but overall i walk of my room feeling very shoik......
To cut short its worth every cents i spend on them.....
I have already rtf on JJ 3 times and she nv disappoint me before......haha

aturbo
05-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Hi Bro Woofer & Bro Manuel,

Finally back in the cheong scene after a month rest.

Would appreciate if you could pm me the two ladies contact.

Thanks Bros!

Aturbo

aturbo
05-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Double Post

ManuelFerrara
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I have already rtf on JJ 3 times and she nv disappoint me before......haha

Ya, JJ Gfe gets stronger after each RTF.

Boost
05-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Just made an appointment with JJ today, I must say she is the first one I feel is worth an RTF!

Really quite a gem!
She came in all nicely dressed as if for a party and smelled really nice too hugged me immediately and started teasing my little bro.
She said she was going to bath first as she cam in frm the sun, ask me to get ready on the bed... but I had other plans. Heh, I ambushed her in the toilet and she attacked me back by kneeling down and BBBJ my bro very vigourously!
We then moved the action to the bed, her cat bath and BBBJ was damn gd! Nice face, plus her body was not bad! The sight brought me close! But I TAHAN! She capped me and rolled over she dun wanna cowgirl, say I'm too big. I was too horny to care, so I mounted her and pounded her instead!
She started touching herself! Heh... and moaning loudly...
I flipped her over and doggied her till she came! Think the uncle cleaning outside is quite pervert... he was listening outside! :p
Worth an RTF...!

brian33
05-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi bro,

can pm me jj and xj contact plz...

Cheers

Boost
07-11-2007, 08:36 AM
What are the damages like for tarma of XJ and JJ? :confused:

joe2222
07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
First hings first, many thanks to bro manuelferrara for this contact. tried her abt 2 weeks back, keep forgetting to post fr.

much has already been said abt her. so i think i shall skip the details. ratings as below.

looks: 6
boobs: 7.5
body: 7
bbbj: 7.5
cim: 7.5

(Aries)
07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Can i have JJ contact pls?

jaden
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
thanks to threadstarter for number. went on bonking spree over weekend, and heres my fr on jiajia.

quite milf looking, good service and solid BJ. i think her moans sounded real and she seemed to enjoy the bonk. overall 7.5 bonk

StarBust
07-11-2007, 02:03 PM
love to have her contacts

S*xfiend
13-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks to brother Manuel, I managed to bonk Jia Jia yesterday.

Called her and she suggested we meet at the hotel near where she lived.

Booked the room, sms to her the room number and within 5 minutes she appeared.

No need to describe her as this is already well documented.

I suggested 2 hours/2 shots $100.00. She agreed.

We started action. The usual.. she washed me, I fingered her, rubbed and licked her huge tits, etc.

Fucked her in all positions for more than 45 minutes non-stop. Cannot cum.

She was very patient... no fuss, no black face. In fact, I think she was enjoying it.

While I was fucking her, she kept playing with her clits.

Rested awhile... she continued to play with my didi.

I requested BBBJ. She agreed. It was so shiok I shot my load into her mouth.

We have some time left, but I was too shagged to try second round. Told her never mind.

She then gave me a nice massage until 2-hours was up.

Overall a great experience. Too bad she will be leaving on Nov.18th.

Damage: $100 2 hours. includes Fuck+CIM+Massage.

RTF: Sure, when she comes back.

One comment: the Hotel in Lor 39 is really fucked-up. I will not go there again.

ManuelFerrara
13-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Fucked her in all positions for more than 45 minutes non-stop. Cannot cum.

She was very patient... no fuss, no black face. In fact, I think she was enjoying it.

She then gave me a nice massage until 2-hours was up.

Overall a great experience. Too bad she will be leaving on Nov.18th.

Yeah, she is a very patient gal.

Her massage quite solid

Yes, she will be leaving on 18 Nov and may not be back. So better fast hand fast leg.

aturbo
13-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Bros,

Once again thanks bro woofer and M.Ferrara for Jia Jia's contact.

Tried to book her for a session a few days back but she couldnt match my timing and ended up in Baixue's arms instead.

Today finally got a chance to try out her skills. Pick her up at L3X and she mentioned to go to 4Chain haha told her lets go somewhere else cos I had a bad experience there.

First look, quite nice looking for a milf but her biggest attraction got to be her ample boobs and slim legs. Long straight hair and beautiful complexion, fair and smooth.

Will not go into details as alot has been said about her so I will just list down her stats, etc.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (A little tummy but acceptable)
Boobs: C Cup (can feel its slightly enhanced but nevertheless still soft to touch)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice, slow and quite enjoyable)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Strong cunt muscles that milk you dry)
Gfe: 8.5/10 (Hugs & holds you automatically and goodbye kiss after i drop her off)
Damage: 60 + 10 tips + 20 hotel (CD my own)
Duration : 1 hr 10mins no rush at all
RTF: Yes before she goes back on the 18th.

Overall money well spent. Just hope that this gem will be able to get a long term work visa so that she can return to our shores again to service more sbf bros :D

Luffy18
13-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Bro do mind can i have jj contact??? thanks

ManuelFerrara
13-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Overall money well spent. Just hope that this gem will be able to get a long term work visa so that she can return to our shores again to service more sbf bros :D

Ya, she told me she will be doing a 1 year wk visa to come. Hope she is successful.

enzyme
14-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Any one can share with me your lobang?

no i mean the lobang, i dun go for guys.hahaha.:D

pls pm me the number tks.

EXEDY
16-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Firstly, 2 thumbs up to bro woofer for such a finding and thank you bro ManuelFerrara for sharing her contact to me.

Contacted her and had an amazing session few days back.

Here are the lowdown on my findings:

Looks : 7 / 10 - Rather MILF looking but she has womanly attractiveness accompanied with her long black hair and explicit features .

Body : 7 / 10 - Comparatively tall with a lovely pair of nicely shaped boobs and fair skin. Slight tummy is the only minus point for me.

BBBJ : 8 / 10 - Bbbj with me in kneeling position with occassional CFM glances at me as well as in 69 position. Had the occasional urge to CIM !

Catbath : 8.5 / 10 - Licking and stroking me at all the delicate areas, leaving me in complete extacy.

Attitude: 9 / 10 - Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.

FJ : 9 / 10 - Did her reverse cowgirl,doggy and finished in missionary postion. Moaning and groaning sounds surrounded the room with total pandemonium.

Overall Service : 9 / 10 - Brilliant session and it appears to me that she really relishes getting laid.

Damage: - $60 + $20(tips) (Room charges not included).

RTF: - A definite YES, if I am able to sneak a session(2 hours this time)with her before she leaves us this weekend.:D

Summary
She is a must-try gem and I was smitten with her strong GFE, giving all the hugs and kisses. Definitely leaving me hungry for more.

Thanks again bros woofer and ManuelFerrara ! :)

ManuelFerrara
16-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Overall Service : 9 / 10 - Brilliant session and it appears to me that she really relishes getting laid.
RTF: - A definite YES, if I am able to sneak a session(2 hours this time)with her before she leaves us this weekend.:D

Summary
She is a must-try gem and I was smitten with her strong GFE, giving all the hugs and kisses. Definitely leaving me hungry for more.Thanks again bros woofer and ManuelFerrara ! :)

Glad u like her svcs. She is leaving VERY SOON. So bro, who got her no, wat are u waiting for?

ManuelFerrara
18-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Jiajia had went back to china early morning. She would like to thank all bros here who has take good care of her during her stay in Sing. She told me she will try her best to come back sing cos she miss all the Singapore men (who is so gentleman, kind and culture). SBF bros had done Singapore proud. Will broadcast her return in this thread once she back.

alex18122003
18-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Jiajia had went back to china early morning. She would like to thank all bros here who has take good care of her during her stay in Sing. She told me she will try her best to come back sing cos she miss all the Singapore men (who is so gentleman, kind and culture). SBF bros had done Singapore proud. Will broadcast her return in this thread once she back.

We guys feel very proud of u also taking care of JJ :D

ManuelFerrara
18-11-2007, 05:09 PM
We guys feel very proud of u also taking care of JJ :D

Credit should be given to bro woofer, not me. I am juz assisting bro woofer who is busy during Jiajia stay.

niwde7
19-11-2007, 01:51 AM
bro, i missed her tour of duty, but
will appreciate if could get her contact
once she comes back for 1st blood , thankx

deathriser
17-12-2007, 02:30 PM
To being with my FR, I would like to thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for sharing contact and Bro Woofer for spotting this gem (Xiao Juan).

Got ctc from Bro MF for a while and now finally got a chance to arrange for a session with Xiao Juan recently. Call her to arrange for time n place and when I hear her voice, it sound so sexy n horny as if she is making love while talking to me.

Reach hotel n sms her the rm number. After 10mins of waiting, she finally arrived. At first sight, I tot I got the wrong gal as she don’t look like a PRC to me. If she doesn’t talk, I think I will mistake her as a Singaporean. She don’t look fat but with slight baby fats. She sat down on my legs and we were hugging each other. The perfume she wears is one of the type I like very sweet sweet smell and I was sniffing away.

We proceed on for shower with not too much of action here. After drying up, she starts doing her catbath on me and slowly goes down south popping a cap doing the standard BJ which was quite ok. After blowing for 10mins, she asks me to go on top of her and I did but I did not enter my little bro in and she ask me y. I told her the fun have just began.

I start doing my catbath to her in return n went down south to her pussy and start eating her abalone. She was moaning out softly at first but went off louder n louder as I go on. I can see her grabbing the pillows hard n squiring away. The plea for me to give it to her as she can’t take it anymore. Seeing her in this state, I have to oblige n enter her in missionary style. Pumping for about 15mins then finish off in doggie style. I still can remember the way she moan n squirt when she cum and I think she came at least twice.

Overall, it was a very very worth gem to try !!!!! Thanks again to bros who have shared this very nice gem !!!!!!!

ManuelFerrara
28-09-2008, 04:41 AM
GOOD NEWS BRO, JIA JIA IS BACK!!!!However, she only can be in sillypore for 10 days. So those bro who wanna to visit her, pm me for contact. For those bro who posted in this thread and those who are in my mailing list will get the contact automatically. If u can't wait, u can pm me for instant response.:D

Cummon
28-09-2008, 05:26 PM
However, she only can be in sillypore for 10 days.

Just came back from a wonderful double session with her. It so happened that her red tide had just gone away & she was super horny ! A lot of deep frenchings,wet,tight BBBJ and responsive FJ.
She is indeed a real nice girl with good level of service,those bros with her contact,don't miss it.
I was giving her pleasurable jabs when someone smsed her,later she told me it was Jie Ge lah ;)

ManuelFerrara
28-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Just came back from a wonderful double session with her. It so happened that her red tide had just gone away & she was super horny ! A lot of deep frenchings,wet,tight BBBJ and responsive FJ.
She is indeed a very real nice girl with good level of service.

I was giving her pleasurable jabs when someone smsed her,later she told me it was Jie Ge lah ;)

Haha, u are right. I sms her juz wanna to make sure she has customers and she can earn enough this 9 days at least to cover her VISA cost. Indeed she is horny cos her red tide juz over on Fri and yesternite is her 1st day of work. I had her at Hotel 81 Changi and to my amazement, she cum 5 times.Wat a horny gal!!!!:D:D:D

So bro, U had only 9 days now to savour this horny gal. Better quick hand quick leg!

a4anal
28-09-2008, 05:34 PM
up you, thanks for sharing spirit, will look for her these few days to try her service...

aczeta76
28-09-2008, 06:51 PM
up you, thanks for sharing spirit, will look for her these few days to try her service...

Thanks fr PM..bro MF

Will have to KIV till week after next as got date tomorrow and have to QC someone else on Tues after visiting Airen...

BMW520
28-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Bro , can i have her hp number ?
Thank You.

GOOD NEWS BRO, JIA JIA IS BACK!!!!However, she only can be in sillypore for 10 days. So those bro who wanna to visit her, pm me for contact. For those bro who posted in this thread and those who are in my mailing list will get the contact automatically. If u can't wait, u can pm me for instant response.:D

uobboss
28-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Bro , can i have her hp number ?
Thank You.

Bro BMW520,

Had sent the ctc on behalf of MF

assrammer
28-09-2008, 11:04 PM
bro woofer retired liao issit?

wtf999
29-09-2008, 01:30 AM
thanks fro bro ManuelFerrara for the contact this evening , $60 why not ? :)

arranged to meet at L3X , got a room and called her , arrived in 10 mins.
ding dong, standing in the door way stood a tall lady , fair and long straight black hair. some small talk here , commenting on each other. looks are ok IMO being 29 of age, pretty pleasant and nose a little sharp , with i liked. and hell she is a horny 1 , keep talking abt wanting to rape me up. :o i show her whose boss.

Proceed to shower , pretty sop and dried up quicky in the cold air-conditions , cuddled under the blanket for some warmth 1st. hands started to explore ard. got into bbbj , with was pretty good with lots of tougue twirling and deep throating with. flip ard for my turn , painted her hard and she let off squeals of intensifed pleasure. she began rubbing her clit for maximum pleasure , she is enjoying it more then me,

mounted her for face fuck , followed by breast fuck, missionary and all my fav positions, pump her damn hard and fast when she is aboout to cum ,and she really let go and moan , finsihed off with bbbj and CIM - a happy man

name- jia jia
age -29
boobs- enhanced but acceptable
body- slim
skin - fair and smooth
bbbj - very good
fj , very responsive and accomdative
damage - 60
rtf - maybe

Value for money

thanks again to bro ManuelFerrara

acsk17
29-09-2008, 01:38 AM
wow ...nice forum ...
can i ask for her ctc ?thks in advance

wtf999
29-09-2008, 01:43 AM
thanks fro bro ManuelFerrara for the contact this evening , $60 why not ? :)

arranged to meet at L3X , got a room and called her , arrived in 10 mins.
ding dong, standing in the door way stood a tall lady , fair and long straight black hair. some small talk here , commenting on each other. looks are ok IMO being 29 of age, pretty pleasant and nose a little sharp , with i liked. and hell she is a horny 1 , keep talking abt wanting to rape me up. :o i show her whose boss.

Proceed to shower , pretty sop and dried up quicky in the cold air-conditions , cuddled under the blanket for some warmth 1st. hands started to explore ard. got into bbbj , with was pretty good with lots of tougue twirling and deep throating with. flip ard for my turn , painted her hard and she let off squeals of intensifed pleasure. she began rubbing her clit for maximum pleasure , she is enjoying it more then me,

mounted her for face fuck , followed by breast fuck, missionary and all my fav positions, pump her damn hard and fast when she is aboout to cum ,and she really let go and moan , finsihed off with bbbj and CIM - a happy man

name- jia jia
age -29
boobs- enhanced but acceptable
body- slim
skin - fair and smooth
bbbj - very good
fj , very responsive and accomdative
damage - 60
rtf - maybe

Value for money

thanks again to bro ManuelFerrara

didisleep
29-09-2008, 01:45 AM
can i ask for her ctc ?thks in advance

talung
29-09-2008, 01:51 AM
can Pm me her contact? thanks!

ahhh
29-09-2008, 01:56 AM
i would like her contacts too. can pm me?

thanks. :)

LED...
29-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Thanks bro ManuelFerrara for the intro

Tally and horny ger i must say :D

Worth the $$$$$$

lightning
29-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I think I am horny for her too and my dick is leaking sperm thinking of her. Been wanting to try her but did not have the chance. Heard a lot of erotic stories about her:D:D

ManuelFerrara
29-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I think I am horny for her too and my dick is leaking sperm thinking of her. Been wanting to try her but did not have the chance. Heard a lot of erotic stories about her:D:D

Yo bro, oredi pm u her contact. She still remember u.闪电哥哥

8 days left to savour this horny gal. Better quick hand quick leg!

Aftershave@8
29-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks Bro Manuel Ferrara for alerting me to Jia Jia. When I realize she'd be here for only a short time, I decided to check her out during lunch today.

My humble FR:

As I was rather shacked from weekend's F1 client entertainment (but still feel horny), I allowed her to dictate this afternoon's session. She basically "raped me" - quite a sight - leggy, boobsy, fair skinned, super friendly gal dispensing one of the better extended BBBJ treatments I've experienced in recent memory; then she started fingering her damp pussy I told myself, that's it! Delay no more - I rode her fast and furious and shot my load in no time. She refused to let go of didi as she wrapped her legs around me and used her vagina walls to squeeze the last drops of sperm into the soggy raincoat...

Completely wasted by now, I lied down and she hugged me until it was time to wash up and go. What a sextifying and great value lunch session!

Overall Rating: 7 (would be 7.5 if I not so tired)
Damages: $60 + Tips (Rm & CD your own)

ChangCarl
30-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Thank you, Bro Manuel, for the contact.

I think quite a bit has been said about her, so I will not add on too much. Her BBBJ is fantastic, and most important of all, she has the stamina and is willing to go on to let me CIM (I normally take a long time to do so). And that was after a nice bonk, when I could not come (too tired?). She lay down to rest with me for about 1/2-1 hour, when I told her I would just want some female company on the bed.

I'd give her 8/10 overall for pleasure, but I am unlikely to RTF.

ManuelFerrara
30-09-2008, 04:08 AM
She refused to let go of didi as she wrapped her legs around me and used her vagina walls to squeeze the last drops of sperm into the soggy raincoat...

Glad u like this horny gal.

7 more days for u to have a wild session with this horny gal

Tai_zi21
30-09-2008, 05:19 AM
A big thank you to bro MF to intro mi this gem

1st time writing a FR so late cos just back from K2 and Nana :p

Had a session with her at 12am... Not gd at writing long FR but below are my rating

Looks:7/10
Boobs:C i think just nice
BBBJ:in the league of baixue and xiao yan zi.... u say leh?
FJ:8/10 willing to please and does a gd job
GF:7/10 maybe i can click with her ba
RTF:of cos la do i need to say more? haha

Total damage:$60+tips+20 for hotel

A very nice gem indeed

hehehe
30-09-2008, 09:01 AM
First of all would like to tks bro MF, for introducing this gems to me ,after getting her contacts i call her the following day around evening time to ask for a slot heng heng she free, so mai tu liao straight away proceed to the destinated hotel n FRs as below
Looks-7
boobs-C bah quite a handful
bbbj-9 veri high score here have to endure if not....
Catsbath-8 lick u all over
Fj-8.5 veri nice i try around 3 position n she finger herself when i doggie her quite a sight
Gfe 7 she more like friend to me
100% vaule for money
total payout $60/tips/cd$4/rm $20

Oceanlee
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Must thanks bros for sharing this gem in the making. Pretty SOP, however good attitude.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – HuBei province
Age – No Ask (late 20)
Looks – 6.5 (Looks sweet)
Body - 7.0 (No comment
Complexion – Fair
Boobs – 34C definte for Boobs lover
BBBJ – 7.8 (use of tongue and various other actions) :D
FJ – 8.5 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
She even DIY for me to feelin it great, someone give me the wild looks and keep on pumping her finger .... can hear the watery juice loud man. :p
See oredi nearly shoot out. :D

Attitude – 9.0 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – Peak hour, so need to rush.
A GEM in MAKING

1 man meat may be another man poison.
Damage – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it)

jasdin
01-10-2008, 03:12 AM
hi Bro Manuel Ferrara

is jia jia contact still the same or pls upday me

thk

jasdin
01-10-2008, 03:17 AM
hi Bro ManuelFerrara

i got the was from Bro Woofer pls upday me

thk

Oceanlee
01-10-2008, 10:43 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2yv9qtl.jpg

Just a sneak preview. Shiokman. NehNeh is soft and good. :)

gshock5600
01-10-2008, 12:36 PM
anyone care to share her number ??? thanks alot man

miao28
01-10-2008, 03:08 PM
BTW who share I pm for her ctc ? she look chio !

ManuelFerrara
01-10-2008, 03:22 PM
BTW who share I pm for her ctc ? she look chio !

Indeed she is chio man

6 more days for u to have a wild session with this horny gal

dirtyhairy
01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Yo Bro MF...thanks for her contact
as there are many to up, DHairy does it step by step
so those going home first will be the ones to pet
but so far called JiaJia 3 times aledi:mad:
each time not free as she servicing another didi
now DHairy is ready so pls tell her to call me
she has my number aledi...the one ending with 63:)

boysaigon
01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Indeed she is chio man

6 more days for u to have a wild session with this horny gal

supposed to meet her earlier...ended up met up with another FL by an HONEST mistake...so pai say...must arrange again...to make up to her:o

anyhow, many thanks to bro MF for sharing her contact:p

ManuelFerrara
01-10-2008, 04:29 PM
now DHairy is ready so pls tell her to call me
she has my number aledi...the one ending with 63:)

Bro, u got PM

justdoit21
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi, I am New to forum.
Hope you will be kind enough to share her number.
Dun want to miss such a Gem.

Thank you

gohzxc
01-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for the contacts.

Had a session on yesterday wee hour. Hmm dressing normal at first look, but when she removed her top OMG :eek:
(refer to Bro Oceanlee photo)
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zn5vma.jpg
JJ sure is a Horny gal with loud moan and self pleasure own clitoris during FJ.
Bro going for a session hit the nipple & clitoris you be heavily reward by JJ..... cheer & enjoy

Face: 6.5 ( go for the great horny service )
Boob: 9 ( Soft & tender (,)(,) )
Body: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Damn horny & loud stero )
GFE: 8/10

melon8888
01-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Sexy Lips ! see liao buay tahan:D

daydevil89
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
First of all, would like to thank Bro MF for the contact.

SMS afew FL and JJ reply immediately... the rest either never reply or not free... So settle for her... Book a room and waited...
JJ is a tall and slim gal... smooth skin and quite big boobs... i was abit shock to see her as she looks like the old version of my ex-colleague...
Anyway... she is passionate and tries to seduce me once she is in the room... i was already wrapped in towel and she quickly strip herself... As I know she do bbbj... i have prepared a bottle of mouth rinse and i requested her to use it... so did i...
after that she forced herself against me and make me lay on the bed.. my legs on the edge of the bed and she cat bath me... then bbbj... WOW!!! deep deep throat... we move up to the bed and we go 69... i painted her clit and finger her at the same time while she bbbj me... i suck her clit and she started to moan and haha thats the spot... continue to suck and lick at the same time... finding the G with my finger... her bbbj was concentrated on my dick head rim and thats wonder feeling... she stop me as she say she is controlling her cum and wanted me to mount her.... cap myself as she layed there waiting with excitment...
Inserted my dick in her pussy and she let out a nice sexy long moan... i did missionary all the way as I can see her boobs bouncing and i can squeeze it at the same time... she on the other hand... grab me towards her and we started frenching... she is real horny!!! with me pumping faster... her moan got louder and louder... she is like almost screaming... suddenly.. i feel her pussy cramping on my dick and it feels like i am screwing a young gal... it is tight!! Real tight!!! .... cannot tahan anymore... switch on turbo and go all the way..... finally unloaded into the cap and she hug me tightly and at the same time... her pussy is crunching my dick everytime i realise some sperm... lay there for about 3-5 minutes before i remove my dick... she can really control her pussy muscle!!! shiok!!!!

Rating:
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (real C... soft and nice)
BBBj: 7/10 (like the deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she is wet!!! and good muscle control)
RTF: not likely as there is too many FL around to try...

ManuelFerrara
02-10-2008, 01:26 AM
5 days left to savour this horny gal

alex18122003
02-10-2008, 01:30 AM
5 days left to savour this horny gal

When she coming back again?

ManuelFerrara
02-10-2008, 01:33 AM
When she coming back again?

No idea bro.

tzr250sg
02-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Many Many Thanks to Bro MF!!

This is one of the best bonk for me this year!
Best Surround sound!
Best Pussy Clamp!
Best BBBJ!
Best Visual expression when she climax! (Bro who tried her know what i mean)
Lagi Best, self stimulation, play with her G-spot!

Hope she able to extend her stay here!

dirtyhairy
02-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks Bro MF, managed to up JiaJia last nte
will post full FR later after I find my kukuchiao which has gone to hide:eek:
knnkc her cuntal muscle clamp was so powerful DHairy got a fright
becos after she screamed, no make it yell, her orgasm, tot me didi died
will tell all later ...after my favourite nurse checks it to ensure it's all right!:D

lolz7115
02-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Many thanks to Bro MF for this wonderful recommendation.

Below are my personal views:-

Looks: 7/10 (MILF and CFM face, 2 in 1)

Body: 7/10 (Nice Figure)

Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big enough for you to squeeze them together and lick the nipples like you are milking her, very very nice view.)

BJ: 6.5/10 (A bit too short but got good effort put in.)

FJ: 7.5/10 (Lots of moaning and nice sound effects. Also will use her muscles to tighten the grip on your little bro.)

RTF: Most likely.

Overall a friendly and chatty gal who knows how to please a man and say the things to boost your ego...haha.

Above are juz my personsal views.

Cheers.

sugarray
02-10-2008, 12:41 PM
02/10/08

FR on Jia Jia

many thanks to bro MF for JJ's contact.managed to up JJ on tuesday
nite. met her at gl and brought her to a hotel outside gl. pleasant
looking in appearance,in a black tank top with a white shirt ,three
quarter pants and heels.once enter car till reach lovenest she was
like non stop on the mobile either taking call or smsing ,she
seems busy ,but managed to do a bit TCSS.

Looks: 7/10 - sharp facial features,long black hair,complexion okay

height 1.60 to 1.65m ,she was wearing 2 inch heels

Body: 7/10 - a bit tanned,ok maintained body with very little body fats
flat tummy,a tattoo on her left shoulder .no blemishes

Boobs: 6/10 - enhanced C Cupper,with brown nipples and areolas

Bath : 0/10 - d.i.y. as she taken her bath

Catbath : 6/10 - sop catbath, not too much, a bit suck and nibbling the
nipples

Frenching - 7/10 - kiss and french well with lots of tongue actions

BBBJ - 7/10 - bbjing ,sucking ,deepthroating and twirling the tongue
on the fore head,no complains here,enjoyed her bbbjing
and aslo got into the 69 position.

Painting - 7/10 dense forested area ,unkempt,there was a very slight
trace of odour/fishy smell(i did not mind) ,painting her
was great as she was also trying to masterbate herself ,
used her hands to spread her mei mei and touch her own
clitoris whilst painting her, all the whilse moaning
and gyrating her hips.after some intense painting,she
was begging to get laid and when on painting ,till she
buay tagan and keep asking to be farked

FJ - 7/10 - continue from painting ,so she broke open the cd cover and
quickly capped me and i entered slowly in missionary position and
started pumping away and increase the intensity of each pump and thrust.
she was still damn high and had her fingers on her clitoris,rubbing
masterbating herself,while i was pumping and thrusting in missionary.
sometimes the pumping was not too smooth as her hands infront of meimei
blocking leh ,anyway she was enjoying it and i was pumping away,
she signalled that she was about to cum and we timed it to pefection
and cames togther ,spunk spurting into the cd and her Cb muscles
gripping hard on my manhood.still her cb muscles were working overtime
gripping and relaxing the grip on my didi long after shooting.
laid down and cuddle for a while and the clean me up and had a short
shower with her

GFE - 7/10 - chemistry was okay ,can click and had a good time,we did tcss and
she was surprised that i knew her friend XJ from last time (asked me
why i never call her before, i say XJ never say anything about her)

Rtf: sure but seems time is not on her side and she leaving shortly(sad case)

damage 100/- (inclg tips )

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :- (the list get longer)
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,xiao hui,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi,bao bao,lian hua,mei mei(HLJ),
ai ren,xiao yue,XYZ,bing bing the squirter.
wawa,siao min,jia jia
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

gniwgonwk
02-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks to Bro MF for the contact.

Stats already listed in other posts so will not repeat all. Briefly:

Looks: 6 not a real looker but pleasant
FJ: FANTASTIC!!! With real LOUD moans. I would say for me - the best bonk for the year with a FL. :D
GFE: 9
RTF: already did

A gem not to be missed!

ManuelFerrara
02-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Tks Bro for all the wonderful FR. For sure she is not a dead fish. On top of that, she is real horny and no doubt i make her cum 5x but in return, my didi and body kanna aching till today. Haiz, old liao.

Even though i aching, but still greedy for a rtf session. However, she still working at 4+am yesternite. No chance to rtf yet.

She told me she had many calls. Kindly forgive her if she can't answer ur call, it means that she is in the midst of a session. Do leave her a chinese sms and she will reply u.

Had a wonderful time savor this 好色小野猫

dirtyhairy
02-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Yo Bros all, ere's my FR on JiaJia as mentioned earlier. But due to the overwhelming response given her, and also I had sudden orders for my roti which means hectic deliveries, it will be pretty brief unlike my normal report.

As I had limited pass out of camp, I had to arrange a timetable to bonk, especially when there so many kind bros who shared their lobangs.
With JiaJia, last night's session was achieved after my 5th attempt becos she was busy before that.

As it was a HariRaya holiday, me no roti delivery as most families either ate out and do their own meals.
So had time out..called her but fone engaged...then called Bro MF who helped by letting her know that old DirtyHairy was salivating outside near her home.

With that, she responded to say ok, and DHairy was soon on his way, picking her up in his roti van before rushing to his favourite love pen. She was smiling when she got into roti van, hinting that the van's sweet smell of roti John was nice. DHairy was abit shy when she started to caress his left arm while driving becos alto me van was slow but me no F1 driver Alonso...so reluctantly told herto let go otherwise how to concentrate?

But while not a looker, JiaJia had a way to boost your ego...so I guess making you happy was one of her plus points.
So within minutes, arrived at love inn....but Knnkc the place was packed like sardines with couples ready to commit sexual sin....so lanlan went to another love inn...and managed to get a room after 40-minutes of wiating.

Once inside, she was all eager to please, as she mauled me, stroking my didi which did not need any teasing as it was already standing...
then she gave me pekcs on the lips but I tot I smelled unwashed left over lunch..so was not very keen..after some preliminary teasing, rubbing and masaging...I did a slow strip tease and said me now her entertaining....she grinned...and then she joined in but poor gal had no sense of rythm nor timing so her strip teasing was good for laughing... told her enuf lah...

so both went to loo and washed each other up...and sum more caressing.
I supposed PRCs are blessed as most have pretty ok bodies. Jia2's boobs are perky alto not creamy but ok for love making.

After that me carried her like a bride to the bed and paid homage to the body that was to satisfy my hard didi.
I teased her meimei below while kissed her titties,
in between moans, I discovered quickly her meimei very wet already
as I teasd sum more, twriling my fingers in her unctal muscles,
I could feel a torrents of water flowing..my my how very horny.

Then signalled her to taker over and she complied by kissing me all over...
the best was the BBBJ on my rock solid didi... she licked, sucked and kissed
tantalising the knob and kissing the testicles. Very nice indeed until I told her maybe it's time for meimei to meet didi, which was by then very very eager for entry.

Upon inserting, although wet, it was tight..compimented her so and she returned the vaour by claiming that it was due to DHairy's size...
good for the ego but me know meself as a midget compared to PeterNorth, the AV pornstar supremo.
with her on top, she attacked me, riding like a rodeo...only the rider not the horse had gone wild.. after a while, me tried to enhance the pleasure but screwing myself up as she slammed herself down...it was an agreessive meeting between two torsos.

I wanted to pump her harder, so told her so...
flipped herslef under, with my didi still inside her without letting go.
I pumped hard at her...bring out more moans...as I kissed on her titis.
I raised first one leg then both as I continued to pump and pump until she said to do her doggie as she wanted to be ravished so.
All this while doing the missionary position, I could aledi feel my didi being swallowed ...her cuntal muscles really seemed to have a mind of their own...not only milking but like a mouth without dentures, claping on your meat.

Doing her doggies was my undoing because as I pumped harder and faster, I could see her clearly enjoybng this...as she inched her hand to titillate her clit. I pumped lago deeper and withdrew slowly only to pump faster into her.
Here's when my didi felt as if a giant clam had swallowed my little brother...as it was very tight despite the wetness of the vagina.
Her moans became louder as she reached her peak.
Suddenly she screamed...in fact yelled out her cum, so loud that I was worried for the people outside whom I was sure could hear her screaming out her might.
But the shioknmess proved too much and I cummed too just as she screamed out her delight.
Phew what a screw! especialy when I felt my didi as if being sucked out of my balls into the hairy hole so tight...
We fell into each other and rested for a while. As she had time to kill, JiaJia stayed behind and mad me a cuppa of Milo, we wahsed up and rested some more before she asked to go meet another bro.
It was another good bonk. Hopefuly it would have been even better had she orally smelled better. but RTF..sure if the others are done and if she's still around, hopefully she will.
Damage $100 with tips excluding room and roti van transport.
She's another value-for-$ bonk. DHairy says Go for her if you have not aledi done so!:D

lightning
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Another Fantastic FR by Bro DH, the lady killer:D

I have tried JIa Jia after hearing so much lengends abt her. Wat is worth looking her is her 9th Orgasm achiever and her tight milking cunt. squeeze till ur last drop last:eek:
Nowadays beri busy in work and seldom have time to log in will pen my FR if possble.

Another High Quality QA Chop by Mr Lightning
Grade A GEM:D

shanghaifun
02-10-2008, 05:19 PM
thks bro TS for sharing this ctc...manage to book her just now and have a mind blowing experience with her..hehe.. wanted to go for second round ..but too tired oredi..

ding dong...open door..hmm..not bad..not really a looker..but sure it ok to me..

i oredi naked as i about to take shower then she ding dong...so i open the door and she came inside...i told her i going for my shower as i know she sure shower oredi..so while i shower myself..she strip naked and peep at me..damn...she then tell me..wow ...so big big big..later must give me a shoik time..haha.. i was like..come on lah..all girl say the same...to boost our ego only..hehe...

after shower..was layin on the bed till she attack my nipples...wow..her catbath is really slow while stroking my bro.....from left to right..really enjoy her catbath and in no time, my bro oredi standing facing up..hehe.. the she proceed south and give a mind blowing licking of my balls...i like the way she lick..so smooth and gentle...hehe.. then next come the action i really like...BBBJ... wow i can tell u ..her BBBJ damn good..(can consider one of the good ones i tried). slow, long, deep, what else can i ask for... then she slowly take the cd out..and continue to blow me...wow...capped and she was ridding me like not tmr......then she face downwards to me while i sucking or milk..hehe...squeeze and suck..on her wonderful boobs...damn nice man... then we move to hugging position and i keep moving her butt up and down...think she was v high oredi... hug me damn tight....slowly, we move to missionary posistion and i lift up her legs and bang her as hard as i can...she moan loudly..i was so scare next door can hear us..haha.. who care anyway.. thurst her hard and unload my million into her..(CD of course lah)... damn shiok...

name : jia jia..
look : 6/10 (more to MILF .those going for SYT..can forget it..)
boobs : B+ C cupper..
BBBJ : 7.8/10 (slow, long, deep...)
fj : 7/10 (feel like banging mistress)
RTF : sure why not..hehe..

repsolman
02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
I wanna thank bro MF for this ctc.

JJ is no syt, but not quite milf either... she's at that age where some men, like me, can really look at her and appreciate that sweet mellow of youth.

JJ is an extremely accommodative girl... her lean, long and smooth fair frame is a sight to behold... :) I love her height, her silky hair and very local looks. I'm sure many bros will find that bit of familiarity of her in a friend, relative, classmate, colleague...

Bros... don't try to take advantage of her nice nature... those of u who tried know who u are... :mad:

After the session, we lay next to each other fully clothed and talked for a long time. Be nice to this girl, she gives gf feeling, but in a sincere way... i like... :D:D

loner7272
03-10-2008, 05:51 AM
TQ bro ManuelFerrara for sharing tis kang tao :D
Feeling abit heaty today, so arrange a session with Ms. Herbal Tea tis evening at 11+ for a solid 2 litre "herbal drinks" bottoms up tat cost me $100.
Really effective! After i've finished, it really makes me feel damn cool!!!
Really worth it & feel well spend! Accept abit bitter which is not my cup of tea. Luckily she added some sugar & honey into it, if not sure vomit out. By the way, do u all understand wat i'm writting???
OK...2 litre = 2hrs...bottoms up = 2 shots...damn cool = damn shiok...
abit bitter = looks so so...sugar & honey = fantastic service ( paint my nips, my body, my balls, my ass, my bro until shiok shiok lasted for about 15mins.
BBBJ damn fxxking good leh! Like KFC - Finger Licking Good, which i really enjoy & i would nominate tat as de best of all her service. )...
vomit out = 1 shot sua liao...:D
Let me warn all bros...she is a damn fxxking horny girl tat can foreplay her own while i steamulate her...she finger her own cunt until cum & 1 hand pressing her asset asking me to suck her nips harder...multiple cums...& shout out damn fxxking loud when she cum :eek:...got a shock!!!...never stop playing ur little bro even after 2 shots!!!...most importantly not a time watcher...GOOD!!!...Try her & experience tat...sure no regret...damn classic!!!
Anyway, whole session damn sextisfiction & will RTF again becos me a service seeker no a looks seeker but not ugly one of course... ;)
Bro thanks again!!!

kelfx
03-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Thank 2 Bro MF for the contact- U r the man........

SMS JJ & her response was prompt......arranged to meet at her designated place but could tell that she was put aeroplane before.....i guess

So off i went and soon i was in the hotel foom waiting for her. Ding Dong! As usual, glanced through Peephole first & OHHHHHHH a tall and slim gal... smooth skin...a Gal next door look,

Anyway... she is beri beri friendly, with the hugs n the GF feel...as i was wrapped in towel and she strip herself...n soon, we were in bed, frenching, with all the foreplay....1 thing for sure, she is in no hurry in performing the foreplay, attacking from the top to the bottom, n suddenly....ouuuu.....ahhhhh....the famous BBBJ. Indeed it is very very good.

We move up to the bed and we go 69... i painted her clit and finger her at the same time while she bbbj me... i suck her clit and she started to moan thats the spot... continue to suck and lick at the same time. Soonz, she capped, inserted my dick in her pussy and she let out a nice sexy long moan... i did missionary all the way as I can see her boobs bouncing and i can squeeze it at the same time... she on the other hand... she is real horny, with her fondering herself. Wooooo her moan got louder and louder...suddenly..her pussy cramping on my dick, good tight feel !! Real tight!!! .... cannot tahan anymore... switch on turbo and go all the way..... finally unloaded into the cap and she hug me tightly WOW!!!!!!

After which TCSS n we parted

Rating:
Face: 6.5/10 (Gal next door MILF)
Boobs: 8/10 (real C... soft and nice)
BBBj: 8/10 (like the deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (she is wet!!! and good muscle control)
RTF: Yet to decide....hahaha

Hey Bro MF, thanks man.....one of the better FL (MILF Cat) u have found....Cheers for u again

lightning
03-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I wanna thank bro MF for this ctc.

Bros... don't try to take advantage of her nice nature... those of u who tried know who u are... :mad:

Must be Bro MF's fault for taking advantage of her:D:p

ManuelFerrara
03-10-2008, 09:50 AM
4 days left to savour this 好色小野猫

repsolman
03-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Must be Bro MF's fault for taking advantage of her:D:p

Haha... No la... Bro MF is very nice to share with us the ctc. It's some other lame people, they know who they are... I also don't want to mention what they do... Just lame. :(

dirtyhairy
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Haha... No la... Bro MF is very nice to share with us the ctc. It's some other lame people, they know who they are... I also don't want to mention what they do... Just lame. :(

Yo Bro Repolsman...hope you not talking about me?
because DirtyHairy has one bad "kaki"
as a result me walk with a lame,
tat's why ppl think between my leg there is a cane:p

lightning
03-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Haha... No la... Bro MF is very nice to share with us the ctc. It's some other lame people, they know who they are... I also don't want to mention what they do... Just lame.

Hahaha I knew and all that was a joke:p Whatever this ppl do, dun cross the limits... Agreed that she is a nice gal with oustanding service atitude. Been waiting 4 her to come back and taste her...Good and I mostly hunt my own meat seldom try other gals unless i personally feel they must be good

Wondered how Bro MF is doing cos he is handling of his hottest 2 gals (JQ & WW) at the same time. Must be very very busy:D
Yo Bro Repolsman...hope you not talking about me?
because DirtyHairy has one bad "kaki"
as a result me walk with a lame,
tat's why ppl think between my leg there is a cane
Ai dun bluff lah...are u refering to ur third leg which is as long as cane. Wat a show off:rolleyes::D